To vaccination of new corona ... Kanazawa City launches implementation headquarters and elderly people are scheduled to start vaccination from the end of March
If you write the contents roughly
The Kanazawa City Implementation Headquarters wants to realize smooth vaccination in cooperation with medical associations.
Kanazawa City will set up an implementation headquarters on the XNUMXth to facilitate vaccination of the new corona, which is scheduled to start in March. → Continue reading
"Ishikawa TV Broadcasting" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news from Ishikawa Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
vaccination(Vaccination,British: vaccination) IssickAgainstImmunologyTo attachantigenmaterial(vaccine) Administered (Vaccination) What to do.VaccinationBy pathogeninfectionbyIllness,Obstacle,DeathCan be prevented or tempered.. furtherEpidemicThe simplest and most effective way to preventCost performanceHighPreventive medicine.
JapanInVaccination methodDefines as "injecting or inoculating a human body with a vaccine that has been confirmed to be effective in preventing the disease in order to obtain an immune effect against the disease" (the vaccination method) Article 2 paragraph 1).
WHOAccording to the current world, vaccination avoids the death of 200 to 300 million people... However, if the vaccination rate is further improved, the death of 150 million people can be avoided..
Human beings willing to get another kind of infectionsickThe first example trying to mitigatesmallpox.B.C.Around 1000,IndiaでVaccination method(Variolation method) is practiced, Of smallpox patientspusTo a healthy person to cause mild onsetImmunologyWas being done. This smallpox method18st centuryIn the first halfThe United Kingdom, ThenAmericaWas also brought to.
1718 years,Mary Wortley MontagueWrote about the Turkish custom of vaccination with liquids from small-pox smallpox and gave similar vaccinations to their children..The United KingdomThe doctorEdward JennerIt is,VacciniaAs to whether the vaccine can be used to generate immunity against human smallpox,1796Have tested at least 6 people in the last few years. The six are unidentified English (around 6), Mrs Zebel (German, around 1771), Mr. Jensen (German, around 1772), and Benjamin Jestie (English, 1770). Mrs. Rendall (English, c. 1774) and Peter Prett (German, 1782)..
The word vaccination was first used1796,Edward JennerBy. After thisLouis PasteurAdvanced the concept of vaccination with advanced research in microbiology. The vaccination (from the Latin vacca meaning Vaccination "cattle") derives its name from the first vaccine (vaccine) that infects cattle.Cowpox virusso,smallpoxIs less symptomatic, harder to cure and deadlysmallpoxBecause it gave a certain amount of immunity to.
For vaccination attempts, there are ethics, politics, safety, religion, etc.en: Vaccine controversy) Has been around since the early days. With early successMandatoryVaccination has been widely accepted by the government and a large-scale vaccination campaign has been carried out, which has significantly reduced the incidence of many diseases across many regions.
in Japan1948of"Vaccination methodSince then, compulsory vaccination and mass vaccination have expanded, but they have not been carried out in a safe manner.To give an example1964ToIbarakiInsufficient interviews, inoculation of multiple people without changing needles,MASKSInoculation, infusion of inaccurate amount, etc. were performed without..In Japan, the act of inoculating multiple people without changing needles was widespread.Type B,Hepatitis CIs a frequent cause,It is believed that( Iatrogenic diseaseSee also).
Lived with sufficiently reduced toxicityウ イ ル スInoculate.ウ イ ル スBreed, but their speed is slow. Boosting is not necessary so much because it propagates after inoculation and continues to exist as an antigen. This vaccine is produced by leaving a less virulent type of virus in tissue culture, inducing gene mutation, or removing a specific gene that exerts virulence. This major vaccine has a risk of recurrent toxicity, but removal of specific genes is relatively less risky.
As an antigen shown to the immune systemウ イ ル スDo not inoculate sex substances.ウ イ ル スSpecific inproteinThere is a method such as separating and inoculating. The weakness of this method is that the separated proteins may be altered, in which case antibodies different from those corresponding to the virus will be produced.
Other subunit vaccines include recombinant vaccines. This is a method of injecting a protein gene of a target virus into another virus. This second virus expresses protein information but is not at risk of disease. This kind of vaccine is nowViral hepatitisIs used forEbola virus,HIVIt is being actively researched to make a vaccine against a virus that is difficult to vaccinate..
Vaccination against humans
The vaccination situation in the world is as follows.
- diphtheria,tetanus,Social Services LizardMix of three-86% worldwide
- measles -85% worldwide
- Polio -86% worldwide
- Rotavirus -23% worldwide
- rubella -46% worldwide
Type of vaccine
- Live vaccine
- A weakened virulence of a living pathogen. ,tuberculosis,Measles(Measles),Rubella,Mumps,Varieg(Mizubouso),yellow fever Such.Due to the inclusion of live pathogens, inoculated pathogens may cause mild symptoms (side reactions).
- After vaccination, give another vaccine at intervals of 4 weeks (medium 27 days) or more.
- Inactivated vaccine
- Only the components of the pathogen that died and lost its toxicity.Hepatitis B,, pediatric,Pertussis,Polio,Japanese encephalitis,influenza,Hepatitis A,RabiesSuch.vaccineThe effect of is weak, so multiple doses are often required.
- After vaccination, give another vaccine at intervals of 1 weeks (medium 6 days) or more.
- The toxin produced by the fungus is taken out and detoxified.diphtheria,tetanus(Hashoufu) etc. As with inactivated vaccines, the vaccines are less effective and often require multiple doses. There is also the idea that it is not strictly included in the vaccine because it does not make antibodies that attack the pathogen itself.
- After vaccination, give another vaccine at intervals of 1 weeks (medium 6 days) or more.
The practice of vaccination is believed to have its origins in ancient India, around 1000 BC.Ayurvedic textbook Sact'eya Grantham was described about vaccination, according to French scholar Henri Marie Husson in Dictionaire des sciences me`dicales. It has been reported. Around 200 BC, vaccinations were carried out even in ancient China.. Scholar Ole Lund writes: "The oldest documented example of vaccination is from 17th-century India and China, where powdered scabs of people with smallpox were used to prevent the disease. In the olden days, smallpox was a universal disease that killed 20% to 30% of infected people, smallpox accounting for 18% to 8% of deaths in several 20th-century European countries. Professor of Pathology, (en: Almroth Wright) Conducted an experiment led by a professional at Netley Hospital and shaped the form of vaccination for posterity. The results of his experiment led to the development of further vaccinations in Europe.
In order to avoid the spread of illness, at different times, states and institutions have created laws that mandate vaccination for all. For example, the 1853 law mandated smallpox vaccinations throughout England and Wales, and fined those who did not comply. Currently, the US state-wide vaccination law requires public vaccination before school. Most other countries have similar vaccinations.
Since the earliest vaccinations beginning in the 19th century, the legalization of vaccination has caused backlash from various groups. These groups are collectively known as anti-vaccinationists, who oppose vaccination from an ethical, political, hygienic, religious, and other perspectives. Common opinions are that “compulsory vaccination is excessive interference with individual problems” and “recommended vaccination is not sufficiently safe”... Modern vaccination laws provide exceptions to people with immunodeficiencies, people who are allergic to the vaccine, and those who strongly oppose it... In addition,Yogyakarta PrinciplesIn the 18th principle of "Protection against medical abuse" ofHIV infectionUnethical or unintentional vaccines forAntibacterial agentGuaranteeing protection from the administration of "(18th principle, item (d))".
Vaccination methodWill be inoculated based on. For the vaccination costs for the target age, public funds are provided by the local government, and regarding A-type diseases,Local governmentMost of them are free of charge (administrative measures vaccinations, and there are also local governments that pay a fee). In case of health damage due to vaccination approved in Japan, there is a relief system under Article 11 of the Vaccination Law..
 Name of vaccine
- Type A disease --For the purpose of preventing the outbreak of the disease and the spread of the disease in the population, the vaccination target or its guardian is obliged to make efforts for vaccination.
- diphtheria-Social Services Lizard-tetanus-Polio(Acute poliomyelitis)[Four kinds of mixed vaccine, DPT-IPV],measles(Measles)rubella(Three days measles)MR vaccine],Japanese encephalitis,tuberculosis(BCG),Varieg,Hib, PediatricPneumococcusInfection【Pneumococcal vaccine, PCV13】,Cervical cancer【HPV vaccine],Hepatitis B, (From October 2020, 10 Rotavirus）
- Type B disease -Mainly focused on individual prevention. No effort required.
- People over the age of 65, or between the ages of 60 and under 65, with severe heart, kidney, or respiratory problems,Acquired immunodeficiency syndromeIf you are suffering frominfluenza.. In the case of people aged 65 or over, under 60 years of age and under 65 years of age, with severe heart, kidney, or respiratory disorders, or those with AIDS and weakened immunity, pneumococcal infection [23-valent pneumococcal capsular polysaccharide vaccine, PPSV23】.
Vaccination methodWill be inoculated based on. When the prefectural governor finds that there is an urgent need to prevent the spread, the prefectural governor may instruct the mayor to do so. Municipalities will subsidize the vaccination costs for the target ages, and in principle, the A-type diseases will be free. If health damage occurs due to vaccination, there is a relief system under Article 11 of the Vaccination Law..
- Type A disease -The vaccination target person or their guardian is required to make vaccination efforts.
- smallpoxIn addition, type A diseases are targeted.
- Type B disease -No vaccination effort is imposed.
- HXNUMXNXNUMX influenza(As a single vaccineNew influenza measures special measures law2011 years from 23 (5).. A(H2011N12)pdm1 has been included in seasonal influenza vaccine since FY1/09. )
Vaccination is voluntary by the vaccinated person (or their parental authority, etc.), which is not stipulated in the Vaccination Law.
All vaccination costs will be borne by the owner. If health damage occurs due to vaccination,Relief system for adverse drug reactionsIs applied.
Mumps(Mumps),Hepatitis A, For adultsPneumococcus,Rabies,Weil's disease Autumn darknessIn addition to the above, other vaccinations other than the age groups subject to regular vaccination are also optional vaccinations.
Precautions for vaccination
According to the Vaccination Regulations, those who have a clear fever, those who have a serious acute illness, and allergies or anaphylaxis due to the components of the vaccination solution for vaccination related to the disease are revealed by the test. Those who have become ineligible are considered unsuitable and cannot be vaccinated. Pregnant persons will not be vaccinated for acute poliomyelitis, measles and rubella.
In addition, those who are known to have basic diseases such as cardiovascular diseases, kidney diseases, liver diseases, blood diseases and developmental disorders, those who have fever within 2 days after the previous vaccination, or systemic rashes, etc. Of allergic allergies, having a history of convulsions in the past, having been previously diagnosed with immunodeficiency, or being allergic to the components of the inoculum to be vaccinated Some people are obliged to take vaccinations carefully based on the judgment of the doctor.
Vaccination health damage relief system
Occurrence of health damage due to side effects of vaccination is seen, although it is extremely rare. A system for prompt relief when a causal relationship between vaccination and health damage is recognized, regardless of whether or not there is negligence in the vaccination..
- Vaccination based on the Vaccination Law (=RegularIf the Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare finds that the health damage has been caused by the
- Benefits are provided by the municipality.
- Minister of Health, Labour and WelfareIn the certification of, the causal relationship is examined by a disease/disability certification examination committee composed of a third party.
- If you receive medical treatment at a medical institution, you will be required to pay the medical expenses and your expenses.
- When disability remains, child disability pension or disability pension is paid.
- In case of death, funeral fees and lump-sum death allowance of approximately 4,300 million yen (in case of influenza vaccine, lump-sum payment of surviving family of approximately 700 million yen, survivor pension of approximately 240 million yen (up to 10 years)) will be provided.
- The cost of relief payment is 1/2 for the country, 1/4 for the prefecture, and 1/4 for the municipality.
Incidentally,anyAs for other health hazards due to vaccination, the drug side effect damage relief system is applied. It is based on the Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency, an incorporated administrative agency, rather than the Vaccinations Act.
- Established by the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare and decided after discussions at the Pharmaceutical Affairs and Food Sanitation Council, which is composed of external experts.
- Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency (PMDA) Is provided.
- If you receive medical treatment in hospital, you will be provided with medical expenses and medical allowance. Payment will be provided in case of disability and death.
- Benefits are set for each type, and there is also a deadline for billing.
- Contribution from the licensed drug manufacturing and marketing companies, etc. shall be paid for the relief payment. Half of PMDA's administrative expenses are subsidies from the national government.
Vaccinations and laws (valley problems)
There is a legal structure to remedy victims whose lives and bodies have been seriously damaged by vaccination.ConstitutionIt is a problem above.17 articleTheory,29 articleParagraph 3 Interpretation theory, Article 29 Paragraph 3 Of course, interpretation theory,25 articleTheory,13 articleTheories are claimed.
Recommended vaccination sequence
National Institute of Infectious DiseasesKnow VPD,NPOVaccination schedules have been announced by the Society for the Protection of Children, the Japan Association for Primary Care, and the Japan Society for Pediatrics.
- Vaccination schedule in Japanese children National Institute of Infectious DiseasesInfectious disease information center
- Vaccination schedule NPOMeeting to learn about corporate VPD and protect children
- Vaccine site for children and adults Japan Primary Care Association
- Vaccination schedule recommended by the Japanese Society of Pediatrics Public interest group corporation corporationJapanese Pediatric Society
``Simultaneous vaccination'' in which two or more types of vaccinations are given to one and the same person at the same time in one visit is once recognized as ``not good'' in Japan, and MHLW is "What doctors can do if they find it necessary"However, in 2011, the Japanese Academy of Pediatrics proposed that "simultaneous vaccination is considered a necessary medical practice to protect Japanese children from diseases that can be prevented by vaccines"., In recent years, the number of doctors giving simultaneous vaccination has increased.
There is no limit to the number of combinations and
- Regular vaccination and voluntary vaccination
- Inactivated and live vaccines
- Live vaccines and live vaccines
- Injection and drink type vaccine
Can be safely inoculated simultaneously with all combinations of.. Some local governments and doctors have different vaccination methodsBCGOnly in the case of single vaccination without simultaneous vaccination with other vaccines.
Since a mixed vaccine contains several types of vaccine in one injection solution from the beginning, it can be said that it is a simultaneous vaccination in a broad sense..
In Italy2017Than,Compulsory educationBefore receiving (up to 6 years old)Polio,diphtheria,tetanus,Hepatitis B,influenza,,,measles,rubella,Mumps,XNUMX days,chicken poxVaccinations have become mandatory.
Vaccination of animals
AnimalからPeopleTo be contagiousInfectious disease of animal origin(Zoonosis:Zoonosis(Also included in) and transmitted from humans to animalsZoonosisThere is vaccination for the purpose of preventing. Useful for wildlife conservation and industry家畜,Pet OfEpidemicThere are also vaccinations to prevent the spread of the disease.
Ministry of AgricultureVeterinary drug laboratory・Veterinary drug databaseIf you search for “vaccine” in, 2014 cases were registered as of December 12. But,Domestic animal infectious disease prevention methodIs a "law that stipulates the prevention of outbreaks of infectious diseases (infectious diseases) in livestock and the prevention of spread of livestock."And killDisposaldisinfectionHowever, there is no regulation regarding vaccination. "The prefectural governor, when necessary to prevent the spread of livestock infectious diseases, can have livestock quarantine officers inspect, inject, bathe or administer livestock by the methods specified by the Ordinance of the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries ( Based on the Livestock Infectious Diseases Prevention Law Article 31)", the measures such as vaccination are different for each prefecture..
- ^ a b c d e f g h Immunization coverage (Report). WHO. (2007-03) .
- ^ Smallpox prevention
- ^ Behbehani AM (1983). “The smallpox story: life and death of an old disease”. Microbiol. Rev. 47 (4): 455-509. PMID 6319980.
- ^ a b Plett PC (2006). “[Peter Plett and other discoverers of cowpox vaccination before Edward Jenner”] (German). Sudhoffs Arch 90 (2): 219-32. PMID 17338405 2008/3/12Browse..
- ^ a b c Lombard M, Pastoret PP, Moulin AM (2007). “A brief history of vaccines and vaccination”. Rev Sci Tech. 26 (1): 29-48. PMID 17633292.
- ^ Kenji Yoshihara "From Private Rage to Public Rage-Vaccine Evil as a Social Problem" p.112-114
- ^ Yomiuri Shimbun February 2000, 2 Article "Expanding hepatitis C, in areas where 9% are "positive""
- ^ Department of Veterinary Science & Microbiology at The University of Arizona Archived August 2003, 6, at the Wayback Machine. Vaccines by Janet M. Decker, PhD
- ^ Lund, Ole; Nielsen, Morten Strunge and Lundegaard, Claus (2005). Immunological Bioinformatics.MIT Press. ISBN 0262122804
- ^ Chaumeton, FP; FV Me`rat de Vaumartoise. Dictionaire des sciences me`dicales.Paris: CLF Panckoucke, 1812-1822, lvi (1821).
- ^ Curtin, Phillip (1998). "Disease and Empire: The Health of European Troops in the Conquest of Africa". Cambridge University Press. ISBN 0521598354
- ^ Wolfe R, Sharp L (2002). “Anti-vaccinationists past and present”. BMJ 325 (7361): 430-2. two:10.1136 / bmj.325.7361.430. PMID 12193361.
- ^ Salmon, Daniel A et al.(2006) Compulsory vaccination and conscientious or philosophical exemptions: past, present, and future. Lancet 367(9508):436-442.
- ^ a b Medical expenses public expenditure system for vaccination accidents(Tokyo Metropolitan Government Health and Welfare Bureau)
- ^ "From Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare to Rota vaccine regular vaccination from October, 20”. Mix online (October 2019, 10). 2020/8/14Browse.
- ^ Tuberculosis Infectious Disease Division, Health Bureau, Ministry of Health, Labor and WelfareOutline of Vaccination Law revision (establishment of new temporary vaccination, etc.)IASR, Vol. 32, National Institute of Infectious Diseases, Infectious Disease Information Center, November 2011, pp. 11-331.
- ^ Influenza vaccine strain -National Institute of Infectious Diseases
- ^ Vaccination health damage relief systemMinistry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- ^ Periodic vaccination procedure -Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- ^ a b Japanese Pediatrics Association's approach to simultaneous vaccination
- ^ Vaccination> Simultaneous vaccination -Ariake Children's Clinic
- ^ a b Necessity and safety of simultaneous vaccination -Know VPD!
- ^ Vaccination of children -Koto Ward
- ^ vaccination -Hara Pediatric Clinic
- ^ Italy vaccinated to attend school AFP (December 2017, 5) Read December 20, 2017
- ^ Veterinary drug database -Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Veterinary Drug Laboratory
- ^ About livestock vaccines -Miyagi Prefectural Livestock Association
- Mikio Watanabe, "A Historical Consideration on Japan's Vaccination System," National Hygiene, Vol. 73, No. 6, Japan Society for National Hygiene, June 2010, pp. 6-243, two:10.3861 / jshhe.73.243.
- Vaccination method
- public health
- Infectious disease
- Vaccine evasion
- Antigen-antibody reaction
Edo PeriodIsEdo Shogunate(Approximately 800 millionstoneOf the largest of the Daimyo, except forIshitakaOccupiedKaga Domain("Kaga Hyakumangoku")ofcastle townProsper as a populationEdo-Osaka-Kyoto OfSanduSecond only,NagoyaIt was a big city alongside.Second World WarThe historical atmosphere still remains in the city because it was not attacked by the US military. Due to the fact that there are few victims of air raids and their bereaved families, it was chosen as a place of stay for American citizens visiting Japan for the purpose of international exchange in the near end of the war. In addition, there are manyTraditional crafts,Three famous gardens in JapanKnown as one ofKenrokuen Garden,Kaga DomainThe clan ofMaeda ToshiieNamed after the entrance of KanazawaHyakumangoku Festival, And the common culture (Kaga Hosei,local cuisine OfJibeEtc.)Tourist cityKnown as.2009ToUNESCO OfCreative cityCertified in JapanKobe City, The third in the craft & folk art category after NagoyaAsiaFirst). Also,Hokuriku regionOf the country of jurisdictionOfficeThere are many large companies such as “Hokuriku Branch” and “Hokuriku Branch” that are also located in Kanazawa.
The southeastern part is mountainous,Naratake(1,644m, the highest peak in Kanazawa, the water source of the Sai River),Mt. (1,621m),Mt. Daimonzan (1,572m),Mt.(Iouzen, 939m) etc. The area near the plain is a hilly area,Tomuroyama (548m),Mount Kigo (546m),Nodayama (180m),Manganji Mountain (177m),Utatsuyama (141m) etc. Mount Tomuro and Mount Kigo were formed in hundreds of thousands of yearsQuaternaryVolcanoIs. Near the boundary between the mountains and the plainsMorimoto-Togashi fault zoneAre distributed. NorthwestKanazawa Plainso,Saikawa(Aka man river),Asano River(Aka Onna River),Kinfu River(Kari Sarigawa),Morishita River(Morimotogawa),Fushimi River,UchikawaAnd so on. Join Saikawa and thisFushimi RiverPours directly into the Sea of Japan, but other riversKawakitagataFlow toOnogawaThrough to the Sea of Japan. The coast is a sand dune, and the estuary is curved north. In the upper Sai RiverSaikawa Dam,Uchikawa DamIt is used for water supply and irrigation. The Sai River and Asano River flow in parallel in the city and are sandwiched between the river banks of the northern and southern banks of the Sai River.plateau KotinoIt is a plateau. At the western end of the Otino PlateauKanazawa Castle Toe,Kenrokuen GardenThere is. The river terraces on the south bank of the Sai River are called Teramachi Plateau.
Sea of Japan side climateHowever, the humidity is high all year round, and clouds are likely to occur. Especially in winter, it often rains and snows[Annotation 1].. Normal year is nationwidePrefectural office locationMost of them, most of them occur in late fall to winter. There are relatively many sunny days in April-May and October, and in summerFern phenomenonThe maximum temperature may exceed 35 degrees Celsius. The influence of the rainy season is small compared to the Pacific side. From December to Februarysnow,(I.e.There are many. Hail and hail may accompany thunder.1987In addition to the warm winter thereafter,1991March 10Kanazawa Local Meteorological ObservatorySince the relocation from the Yayoi district near the center to the coastal area of the Nishin district where the temperature is high due to the sea breeze and snow is hard to accumulate, the amount of snowfall observed has sharply decreased, and other cities in HokurikuTottori CitythanSnowfallHas become less frequent. However, the amount of snow covered by the city According to the weather stationKenrokuen GardenThere is more snow in the city center withKanazawa UniversityHaveKakuma TownInland areas such as are prone to heavy snowfall. in this wayEven in the same city, the amount of snow on the sea side and inland is very different.
Total depth of snowfall is 278 in normalcmAnd compared to the previous average value of 1971 cm (average for 2000 to 360), it decreased greatly. The deepest snow record after the weather station relocation is20011 cm on January 16th, the deepest snow peak before the Nakanezawa Local Meteorological Observatory moved to its current locationHeavy snowfall1963 cm recorded on January 1, 27. The last time the snowfall exceeded 181m1986It goes back to 1 cm on January 28. However, winter temperatures are often cloudy and snowy.Radiation coolingAs the minimum temperature is high (January average minimum temperature 1°C),2000 eraLaterWarm winterBe a trend, andSnow removal-Melting snowBecause of the well-developed system, there are few obstacles to urban life in winter.
Due to its high humidity, it is suitable for traditional craft lacquering and gold leaf manufacturing.
|Kanazawa Local Meteorological Observatory (Ninencho, altitude: 6m) 1981–2010 average climate|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F)||21.2|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F)||6.8|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F)||3.8|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F)||0.9|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F)||−9.7|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||269.6|
|Snowfall cm (inch)||119|
|Average days of precipitation (≥ 0.5 mm)||24.7||20.7||18.4||13.0||11.7||11.9||14.3||9.8||13.0||14.8||18.1||23.3||193.7|
|Average number of snowfall days||19.1||16.0||8.1||0.6||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||1.0||9.8||54.6|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||63.5||84.1||141.3||185.5||202.3||152.6||158.9||221.5||144.1||150.4||104.1||72.5||1,680.8|
|Source 1: Science timeline|
|Source 2: Japanese Meteorological Agency (Average value: 1981-2010, extreme value: 1888-present)|
|Former Kanazawa Local Meteorological Observatory (Yayoi Town), 1961-1990 average climate|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F)||6.1|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F)||2.9|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F)||0.1|
|Snowfall cm (inch)||145|
|Source: NOAA (1961-1990) |
|Climate of Mt. Io Observatory (Byodohoncho, altitude: 420m)|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||—||—||—||—||—||—||—||176.0|
|Source: Japanese Meteorological Agency (Average precipitation amount: 2003-2010)|
On the north sideUchinada Town,Tsubata Town, To the eastKurikara Pass,Mt.Across the mountainsToyamaOyabe City,Nanto City, On the south sideBaishan City(OldMatto City, OldTsururai Town),Nonoichi CityContact with.
Before World War II
The city name "Kanazawa" is "YamashinaWhen the potato digger Togoro, who lived in the land (now suburbs of Kanazawa city) was washing the yam, because gold dust came out,Gold wash swampAccording to the legend that it was called.
astronomical15 years(1546).Sengoku period OfIkko IkkoでHongwanji TempleWas set upOyama GoboIt originates in (Kanazawa Gobo) and the surrounding Terauchi town. Tensho 8 (1580),Oda NobunagaSubordinateKatsuie ShibataThe nephew ofSakuma MorimasaAttacked Oyama Gobo and built Kanazawa Castle there.
Battle of Mt.Or later,Maeda ToshiieEntered Kanazawa Castle,Kaga DomainThe prototype was formed. Toshiie renewed Kanazawa CastleHideyoshi HashibaIt was born from the intention of eradicating Sakuma Morimasa's color and harmony with Shinshumon who had joined Ikko Ikushi).OwariIt is renamed as "Oyama Castle" which is also known as "Oyama Castle"Maeda ToshinagaIn the era, it was renamed to "Kanazawa Castle" again.. Double in the castle townDelicate structureWas dug,Ring moatNow, the remains can be confirmed even now. The temples that had been scattered up to that time were located on the east side of the Sai River basin, southwest of Kanazawa Castle, in order to prevent one-on-one depressionUtatsuyama, Collected in three places in the southeastern Otino Plateau,Teramachi Temples,Utatsuyama Sanroku Temple Group,Otino temple groupIt became.
Keicho 5 years (1599) And Toshiie died in the following yearBattle of SekigaharaHappens. The eldest son Toshinaga Maeda, who inherited Toshiie's inheritance,Tokugawa IeyasuOf the younger brother who belonged to the Western armyMaeda ToshimasaWas given after the war,Kaga,Noto country,VietnamBecome a daimyo with. Third lordMaeda ToshinoriIn the age ofTomura system,Reform methodThe governmental system was established and the feudal system was established. Fifth lordMaeda TsunaIs famous as a famous person and created the Renchi garden, the predecessor of Kenrokuen,Kinoshita Jun,Muroto pigeon,Inao WakamizuHe promoted scholarship by inviting scholars such as. In addition, Tsukinori also endeavored to collect a variety of books such as Japanese, Chinese, and Western books.Arai ShiroishiIs said to have said "Kaga is the Shofu of the world".. The collection of books and arts and crafts collectedSonkeikaku libraryIs called todayMaeda IkutokukaiSaved and managed by. After that, Kanazawa has been in the Kaga Hyakumangoku for over 150 years.castle townWill be prosperous as.Change of attendancetime,MaedaIs a servant of about 2,000 people, spending about 7 million yen one way at present valueEdoI went back and forth between.
Below is a summary of the historical documents and maps of the domain of the Edo period, and the population of Kanazawa in the early Meiji era. However, most of them relate to the township population of the town magistrate's ruled area (Honmachi, Jikomachi, former Monzenchi, carpenter's land), and mainly monks and priests who lived in the shrine magistrate's ruled district (monzenchi), samurai residences. There are few documents about the population of the Shibu and samurai servants who lived in some of the towns and shrines.
|Era||AD||Number of houses||population||Remarks||authority|
|Kanbun 4 years||1664||9,868||55,106||Honmachi 2532 units 1 people, Jiko Town 9845 units 7336 people||"Koshitoga Sanshu"|
|Kanbun 5 years||1665||7,350||Jiji Town only||"Kakushosho Old Story"|
|Kanbun June 7||1667||8,667||59,101||Honmachi 1332 houses 1 people, Jiko Town 9840 houses 7335 people||"Manuscript History of Kanazawa City"|
|All year round||C. 1675||9,927||2186 Honmachi, 7081 Jijicho||"Kanazawa Ancient Tradition"|
|3,959||Samurai residence. 1677 Shishibu, 1953 Ashigaru, 305 children||"Enpo Kanazawa map"|
|2 years||1685||8,448||Jiji Town only||"National Affairs"|
|3 years||1686||8,326||Jiji Town only||"National Affairs"|
|Genroku 3 years||1690||13,601||Including the shrine magistrate's site. Temple shrine 243 units, Yamabushi 65 units,|
85 households, 4 non-persons, 4 Akita, 1 out-town residents
|"Historical materials of the Kaga domain"|
|17,601||A total of 1 Kinfu Houses and 3601 outside servants|
|Genroku 9 years||1696||11,927||2536 Honmachi, 9391 Jikocho||"Kanazawa Ancient Tradition"|
|Genroku 10th Spring||1697||12,085||68,636||Honcho 2285 units 1 people, former Monzen carpenter land 8949 units 354 people,|
Chichi-cho 9446 units 4 people
|"Historical materials of the Kaga domain"|
|June 7, 6th Hoei||1710||12,558||64,987||"National Affairs"|
|5th year||1755||13,443||1365 Samurai residences outside (but only for carrying Chichi)||"Manuscript History of Kanazawa City"|
|Culture August 7||1810||13,792||56,355||Honcho 2540 units, former Monzenchi 384 units, Jiko-cho 1 units, carpenter galling, etc. 0754 units||"Koshitoga Sanshu"|
|14,909||A total of 1 township magistrates and 3792 temple shrine magistrates|
|8 years of culture||1811||11,070||2112 Honmachi and 8958 Chijimachi.|
However, there are not enough homes for 4 boiled chicken in Honcho and 3 boiled chicken in Jikomachi
|"Castle town Kanazawa"|
|Tempo 9 years leap April||1838||15,273||35,841||Machikata and temple and shrine total, population is only 15 years old and over||"Kanazawa Town Population Condition"|
|February 4th Ansei||1857||13,485||58,506||Machikata and temples and shrines total, excluding other controlled 2186 properties.|
Honcho 2650 houses 1 people, Jikocho 2019 houses 9478 people, Monzenchi 4 houses 0803 people
|"Kanazawa townhouses are high in number"|
|15,671||Including Machikata and temples and shrines, and 2186 others controlled.|
2784 Honcho, 1 Jikocho, 1281 Monzen Carpenter
|Bunkyu 3 May or later||1863||15,720||Includes Machikata and Shrines, and other rules.|
3049 Honcho, 1 Jikocho, 1342 Carpenter's House, 127 Monzenchi
|"Town official name book"|
|August 2||1869||15,715||1 Insufficient number of units||"Town official name book"|
|13,562||60,789||Machikata and shrine total, excluding 2634||"Kanazawa Machikado"|
|16,196||Machikata and temples and shrines total, including 2634|
|3rd year of Meiji, October 10||1870||17,222||56,295||The number of homes has not been completely calculated after the removal of the residence restrictions, and the population is limited to those who live in the town.|
3253 Togo, 1 people, 2093 Saigo, 2263 people,
Nango 6600 1 people, Hokugo 8960 5106 people
|"Manuscript History of Kanazawa City"|
|August 4||1871||24,744||123,363||Total for the whole body. 4932 households, 2 people,|
Graduated 4607 units 2 people, commoners 6888 units 1 people,
39 139 former priests, 259 1032 temples, 466 escorts
|"Number of Kanazawa names"|
|August 4||24,146||123,453||1st ward 3253 units, 2nd ward 3635 units,|
|"Ishikawa Prefecture Historical Materials"|
|April 5, 1||1872||37,880||The number and population of permanent domiciles based on the Mishin family register. 1st ward 5610 units, 2nd ward 5411 units,|
|"Ishikawa Prefecture Historical Materials"|
|April 6, 1||1873||35,788||109,685||Number of permanent domiciles/population[Annotation 2]||"Kanazawa City Statistics"|
|34,580||"Summary of Japanese Topography"|
|34,883||"Eighteenth year of Meiji era"|
|April 9, 11||1876||23,995||108,758||Number of permanent households/population||"Ishikawa Prefecture Historical Materials"|
|April 11, 12||1878||23,937||108,263||Number of permanent households/population||"Ishikawa Prefecture Historical Materials"|
|April 12, 1||1879||23,915||107,878||Number of permanent households/population||"XNUMXth year of Meiji era Bumusei"|
|107,876||Permanent domicile||"Country Population List of Japan"|
"Jinshiro Imazu Book Number of Appearances" According to Kyoho 6 (1721), the Kanazawa clan has a population of 15 (probably including samurai apprentices) among the 6-year-old family. In addition, according to "Kanazawa City History" and "Clan System List," the population of the former family on October 7302, 3st year of the Meiji era, was 10 family of 10 people, 1 households of 11 people, 7797 graduates of 2 people. , Companions and dwarfs (treated as ordinary people) 8683 units 9703 people in total 2 units 7038 (However, the number of adults is the number of adult men (number of people)). It is estimated that since the middle of the Edo period, the population of samurai and samurai servants living in Kanazawa Castle Town has changed from 2699 to 5938. The estimated total population of Kanazawa from the Edo period to the early Meiji era by the two researchers is listed below. In addition, the number of shrines and temples and the number of monks and priests (20,200 places 61,670 as of February 4) are not added to the estimated population of Atsushi Tsuchiya... In addition, the population quoted by Seiji Saito from the "Meiji 11th Kyomusei table" as the 12th year of the Meiji era is exactly that of the 1st January of the Meiji era..
|Name of an era||AD||Tsuchiya Atsuo (1980)||Seiji Saito|
|Keian 3 years||1650||114,000|
|Kanbun 4 years||1664||86,300||31,200||55,100|
|Genroku 10 years||1697||111,200||42,600||68,600|
|Hoei 7 years||1710||70,600|
|Kanen 3 years||1750||128,000|
|7 years of culture||1810||68,900|
|Bunsei 4 years||1821||114,600||46,500||68,100|
|Tenpo 9 years||1838||73,500|
|Kaei 3 years||1850||118,000|
|Bunkyu 3 years||1863||73,600|
|Meiji 4 Year||1871||122,900||48,100||74,800|
|Meiji 11 Year||1878||107,878|
The population of Kanazawa in the Edo period exceeded 17 in the latter half of the 10th century, and although it is less than the three cities of Edo, Osaka, and Kyo, it developed as Japan's 4th to 5th cities alongside Nagoya.ArtUrban culture that has been handed down today, such as crafts, has blossomed.BakumatsuからMeiji RestorationAt that time, Kanazawa was the fifth largest city in Japan after Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto and Nagoya in terms of population,Meiji EraWhen entering, the axis of industrial and traffic development shifted to the Pacific side,Six big citiesWill formKobe,YokohamaIt is also overtaken by the population.However, in KanazawaOld XNUMXth High School(Kanazawa UniversityPredecessor) andRusso-Japanese War OfSiege siegeKnown forarmyXNUMXth DivisionWas established and prospered as a school city and military city.
During World War II, although there were strafing (), the old townscape remained (more than 60 people were killed or injured in the air raids in Ishikawa Prefecture).
Change of place name
The center of Kanazawa today is oldIshiuraWas called. It was developed as a Terauchi town due to the placement of Oyama Gobo.Minami Town, Nishimachi, Matsubara Town, Yasue Town, Omi Town, Tsutsumi Town, Kanaya Town, and Timber Town were established. This was generally called Oyama Hachimachi, or simply "Oyama". The name Oyama means "the tip of a plateau sandwiched between two rivers". Later, it was called "Kanazawa" from the above-mentioned legend of potato digging Fujigoro, but it was confirmed that this place name dates back to the Muromachi period, and two place names were used together. Once Maeda Toshiie became the castle owner, he was once returned to "Oyama", and the eldest sonMaeda ToshinagaAfter that, it became "Kanazawa" again.
Revival of the old town name
Kanazawa1962(Showa 37)Act on Residential DisplayIt has been designated as an experimental city of ", and over 500 town names have disappeared. However, there are many voices who want to revive the old town name, which has become familiar for many years,Main townStarting with, the old town names were revived one after another. In response to thisNagasakiTo the whole countryOld town name revival movementSpread.
- 1878(Meiji11 years) June 12- County, town and village organization lawIs enforced in Kanazawa Castle 534 townKanazawa kuEstablished.
- 1889(Meiji 22) April 4-Kanazawa Ward enforced municipal systemKanazawaEstablished. 10.40 km2.
- 1924(Taisho13 years) June 1- Ishikawa(I.e.Boundary change with a part of Aza Izumino. 10.61 km2.
- 1925(Taisho 14) April 4-Incorporated Nomura, Ishikawa-gun. 1 km2.
- 1925(Taisho 14) April 4-Incorporated Yumitori Village, Ishikawa District. 10 km2.
- 1935(Showa10 years) December 12-Ishikawa-gunTogashi Village・Kizu Village/Yonemaru Village・Kurtsukitsumura-Awazaki Village-Ono TownIncorporated. 51.55 km2.
- 1936(Showa 11) April 4-Ishikawa DistrictSakiura Village-Sanma Village,Hebei-gunKosaka VillageIncorporated. 90.71 km2.
- 1943(Showa 18) April 10-Ishikawa DistrictToita VillageIncorporated. 96.21 km2.
- 1943(Showa 18) April 12-Ishikawa DistrictKaneishi Town-Onomura-FuttsukaIncorporated. 111.09 km2.
- 1947(Showa 22) May 5-Kawakita-gunMitani VillageIncorporated the character fishing section (changed boundaries). 114.16 km2.
- 1949(Showa 24) May 6-Kawakita-gunKawakita VillageIncorporated. 122.10 km2.
- 1954(Showa 29) April 7-Ishikawa DistrictYasuhara-Sum village-Uchikawa-Saikawa Village-Yuwakudani VillageIncorporated. 303.76 km2.
- 1956(Showa 31) April 1-Ishikawa DistrictOshinomuraIncorporated. 309.79 km2.
- 1957(Showa 32) May 4-Kawakita-gunAsakawa VillageIncorporated. 393.40 km2.
- 1957(Showa 32) April 4-Part of Oshino district is Ishikawa DistrictNonoichi Town(Boundary change). 391.34 km2.
- 1962(Showa 37) May 6-Kawakita-gunMorimoto TownIncorporated. 458.78 km2.
- 1965(Showa 40) July 7- KawakitagataArea increase due to partial landfill. 458.90 km2.
- 1967(Showa 42) October 10-Area increase due to partial reclamation of Kahokugata. 27 km2.
- 1968(43) April 4-Boundary change with Nonoichi, Ishikawa-gun. 1 km2.
- 1969(44) April 3-Boundary change with Nonoichi, Ishikawa-gun. 1 km2.
- 1971(Showa 46) October 3-Area increase due to partial reclamation of Kahokugata. 2 km2.
- 1980(55) April 2-Boundary change with Nonoichi, Ishikawa-gun. 1 km2.
- 1980(55) May 5-Area increase due to landfill on public water adjacent to Onomachi 13-chome and Awagasakimachi 4-chome. 4 km2.
- 1980(55) April 9-Boundary change with Nonoichi, Ishikawa-gun. 1 km2.
- 1981(56) October 10-Kahokugata reclaimed land boundary decision. 1 km2.
- 1988(Showa 63) July 10- Geographical Survey InstituteModified by the new measurement method in. 467.77 km2.
- 1992(Heisei4 years) June 3- Matto CityBoundary change with. 467.77 km2.
- 1996(8) June 6-Kawakita-gunTsubata TownBoundary change with. 467.77 km2.
- 1999(11) May 5-Boundary change with Nonoichi, Ishikawa-gun. 1 km2.
In recent years, the population of the city is decreasing. While unoccupied houses are conspicuous in mountainous areas, mainly in urban areas,Sun hillThe population is increasing in new residential areas such as houses and housing complexes.Donut phenomenon.
|Kanazawa City and National Population Distribution by Age (2005)||Kanazawa City Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Kanazawa City (equivalent area) Population Changes
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Noriyoshi Yamano(Yamayoshi Yamano)
- Ichiro Aikawa
- Murayama Taku
|1878(11th year of Meiji)12/17||1879(12th year of Meiji)4/10||Deputy mayor|
|May 1879, 12||1879 (12th year of Meiji)7/7||Ward chief knowledge|
|May 1879, 12||1879 (12th year of Meiji)11/11||Ward chief knowledge|
|1||1||May 1879, 12||1881(14th year of Meiji)6/20|
|2||2||May 1881, 14||1881 (14th year of Meiji)10/8|
|3||3||May 1881, 14||1884(17th year of Meiji)2/18|
|4||4||Inagaki Yoshikata||May 1884, 17||1889(22th year of Meiji)3/31|
|1||1||Inagaki Yoshikata||1889(22th year of Meiji)5/27||1893(26th year of Meiji)4/11|
|2||2||1893 (26th year of Meiji)6/23||1897(30th year of Meiji)12/2|
|3||3||Oshimura Eiji||1898(31th year of Meiji)1/12||1902(35th year of Meiji)5/10|
|4||4||Masanori Watase||1902 (35th year of Meiji)6/16||1908(41th year of Meiji)6/15|
|5||1908 (41th year of Meiji)7/24||1909(42th year of Meiji)11/6|
|6||5||Takashi Yamamori||1909 (42th year of Meiji)12/15||1915(Taisho 4)12/14|
|7||May 1915, 4 (Taisho 12)||1919(Taisho 8)5/14|
|8||6||1919 (Taisho 8th year)5/28||1922(Taisho 11)4/24|
|9||7||Sagara Ayu||1922 (Taisho 11th year)5/23||1926(Taisho 15)5/22|
|10||May 1926, 15 (Taisho 5)||1930(Showa 5) January 5|
|11||8||1930 year (Showa 5 year)6/9||1934(9)6/8|
|12||9||Kataoka||1934 year (Showa 9 year)7/13||1936(11)4/20|
|13||10||Shigeru Sawafield||1936 year (Showa 11 year)7/30||1940(15)7/29|
|14||March 1940, 15 (Showa 7)||1944(Showa 19) January 7|
|15||March 1944, 19 (Showa 7)||1945(20)9/22|
|16||11||Jintaro Takeya||1945 year (Showa 20 year)10/18||1947(22)2/28|
|17||12||Shigeo Imura||1947 year (Showa 22 year)4/5||1951(26)4/4|
|18||1951 year (Showa 26 year)4/23||1955(30)4/22|
|19||13||1955 year (Showa 30 year)5/2||1959(34)5/1|
|20||March 1959, 34 (Showa 5)||1963(38)1/16|
|21||14||Tokida Yoshiro||1963 year (Showa 38 year)2/10||1967(42)2/9|
|22||March 1967, 42 (Showa 2)||1971(Showa 46) January 2|
|23||March 1971, 46 (Showa 2)||1972(47)7/8|
|24||15||Ryoichi Oka||1972 year (Showa 47 year)8/6||1976(51)8/5|
|25||March 1976, 51 (Showa 8)||1978(53)11/23|
|26||16||Egawa Noboru||1978 year (Showa 53 year)12/10||1982(57)12/9|
|27||March 1982, 57 (Showa 12)||1986(Showa 61) January 12|
|28||March 1986, 61 (Showa 12)||1990(2) April 12|
|29||17||Yamadebo||1990 year (Heisei 2 year) 12 month 10 day||1994(6) April 12|
|30||1994 year (Heisei 6 year) 12 month 10 day||1998(10) April 12|
|31||1998 year (Heisei 10 year) 12 month 10 day||2002(14) April 12|
|32||2002 year (Heisei 14 year) 12 month 10 day||2006(18) April 12|
|33||2006 year (Heisei 18 year) 12 month 10 day||2010(22) April 12|
|34||18||Yamanoyuki||2010 year (Heisei 22 year) 12 month 10 day||2014(26) April 12||[Annotation 3]|
|35||2014 year (Heisei 26 year) 12 month 10 day||2018(30) April 12|
|36||2018 year (Heisei 30 year) 12 month 10 day||Incumbent|
Kanazawa City Administrative Organization
- Kanazawa City Hall
- Urban Policy Bureau
- General Affairs Bureau
- Cultural sports
- Economic Affairs Bureau
- Agriculture and Forestry Bureau
- Civic Affairs Bureau
- Welfare Bureau
- Health bureau
- Environment Bureau
- Urban Development Bureau
- Civil Engineering Bureau
- Crisis manager
- Corporate Bureau
- Fire department
- Kanazawa City Hospital
- City council
- Board of education
Ishikawa Prefecture Organization
National administrative agency
- National Police Agency
- Chubu District Police DepartmentIshikawa Prefecture Information and Communication Department
- Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
- Ministry of Justice
- Immigration Control Agency
- Nagoya Immigration BureauKanazawa branch office
- Public Security Intelligence Agency
- Central partPublic Security Research BureauKanazawa Public Safety Research Office
- Prosecutor's office
- Ministry of Finance
- National Tax Agency
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- Ministry of Agriculture
- Hokuriku Agricultural Administration Bureau
- Ishikawa Prefecture base
- Land improvement technology office
- Hokuriku Agricultural Administration Bureau
- Forestry Agency
- Kinki Forest Management Bureau of ChinaIshikawa Forest Management Office
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- Japanese Meteorological Agency
- KanazawaLocal weather station
- Japan Coast Guard
- Ninth Region Coast Guard HeadquartersKanazawa Maritime Security Department
- Ministry of Defense
- Self-Defense Force Ishikawa Regional Cooperation Headquarters
- Kanazawa Recruitment Information Center
- Community Support Center
- Japan Ground Self-Defense ForceKanazawa Garrison(14th Ordinary Science Regimentother)
- Self-Defense Force Ishikawa Regional Cooperation Headquarters
- 裁判 所
- Prosecution examination committee
- Kanazawa Prosecution Examination Committee (Marunouchi)
Independent administrative agency
- Japan External Trade OrganizationKanazawa Office
(As of June 2020, 4）
- Chairman-Masato Nomoto (Liberal Democratic Party Kanazawa City Assembly)
- Vice Chairman-Koichi Kita (Kanazawa City Assembly Liberal Democratic Party Assembly)
(As of June 2020, 7）
|Parliamentary group||Number of members||Member of the Diet|
|LDPKanazawa City Assembly||8||Yoshinobu Takamura||Toru Yokogoe||Taro Fukuda||Kubo Yoko||Masato Nomoto|
|Takaiwa Katsuto||Ueda Masahiro||Hirofumi Araki|
|Kanazawa City Assembly Liberal Democratic Party Assembly||8||Kurosawa Kazunori||Kunihiko Shimizu||Hironobu Shimozawa||Koichi Kita||Takasako|
|Yasuhiro Sakamoto||Daisuke Komai||Shunichi Nakagawa|
|Mirai Kanazawa||6||Toshio Nakanishi||Kazutoshi Mori||Yukiko Yamamoto||Tohru Mita||Kiyoshi Kisei|
|Kanazawa Conservative Assembly||6||Hideki Sawai||Masato Miyazaki||Seiichi Mae||Makoto Kobayashi||Awamori|
|KomeitoKanazawa City Assembly||4||Futoshi Akishima||Kazuyoshi Genno||Uehara Keiko||Akihiro Inabata|
|Japan Communist PartyKanazawa City Council||3||Morio Yoshiaki||Miyo Hirota||Okuwa Hatsue|
|Kanazawa||2||Tamano road||Morio Kumano|
(As of June 2020, 7）
- Assembly Steering Committee (12 constants)
- Standing Committee
- General Affairs Standing Committee (8 constants)
- Economic Environment Standing Committee (7)
- Civic Welfare Standing Committee (8 constants)
- Standing Committee for Construction Companies (Constant 7)
- Educational Fire Standing Committee (8 constants)
- Special committee
- Disaster Prevention and Safety Measures Special Committee (10 constants)
- Special Committee on Privatization of Gas and Power Generation Business (10 constants)
- Special committee (a fixed number of 10) about public facilities redevelopment in town development
- Parliamentary Public Relations Committee (constant 6)
Ishikawa Prefectural Assembly (elected to Kanazawa City)
- Constant number: 16 people
- Term: May 2019th, 6 (Reiwa 9st year) to May 2023 (5th year of Reiwa) May 6th
|Representative name||Parliamentary name||Remarks|
|Tetsuya Nagata||LDPIshikawa Prefectural Assembly|
|Yoshimitsu Shimozawa||Liberal Democratic Party Ishikawa Prefectural Assembly|
|Nakamura Isao||Liberal Democratic Party Ishikawa Prefectural Assembly|
|Takato Tanaka||Liberal Democratic Party Ishikawa Prefectural Assembly|
|Fuwa Ohito||Liberal Democratic Party Ishikawa Prefectural Assembly|
|Masayuki Sato||Japan Communist Party|
|Yoshihisa Morimoto||Mirai Ishikawa Assembly||Party membershipSocial Democrats|
|Kiyo Kiyoshi||Mirai Ishikawa Assembly||No party membership|
|Kenji Yonezawa||Liberal Democratic Party Ishikawa Prefectural Assembly|
|Yoshiaki Kinno||Liberal Democratic Party Ishikawa Prefectural Assembly|
|Shuichi Ishizaka||Mirai Ishikawa Assembly||No party membership|
|Tomoyo Yasui||Liberal Democratic Party Ishikawa Prefectural Assembly|
|Mari Taroda||Liberal Democratic Party Ishikawa Prefectural Assembly|
|Yuichiro Kawa||WILL Ishikawa||Independent|
House of Representatives
- Term: October 2017, 29 (Heisei 10)-October 22, 2021 (Reiwa 3 years) October 10, 21 ("48th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Ishikawa Prefecture 1st Ward(Kanazawa City)||Hiroshi||LDP||7||Constituency|
Sister cities/partner cities
Many of the sister cities are characteristic of being the central cities of the region or ancient cities with historical heritage.
- sister city
- Buffalo city(The United States of AmericaNew York State）
- Irkutsk city(Russian FederationIrkutsk）
- City of Porto Alegre(Federal Republic of BrazilState of Rio Grande do Sul）
- 1967 year (Showa 42 year)3/20 Sister city tie-up
- Ghent city(BelgiumOost Flanders）
- Nancy City(FranceLorraine）
- Suzhou(People's Republic of ChinaJiangsu）
- Jeonju(South KoreaJeollabuk-do）
- Partner city
- World Historical Cities Federation
- It is a member of a group of world cities with the theme of preservation and development of historical cities.
- Partner city
- Nagano city(Nagano）
- Itabashi ku(Tokyo）
- 2007 (Heisei 19th)7/9 Friendship Exchange City Alliance
- 岡 崎 市(Aichi）
- Toyota City(Aichi Prefecture)
- October 2007, 19 Tourism exchange city conclusion
- 2008 year (Heisei 20 year)2/6 Friendship Exchange City Alliance
- Shizuoka City(Shizuoka）
- Kaga OfLittle KyotoHe had been a member of the National Kyoto Conference as "Kanazawa" in the past, but withdrew by Tamotsu Yamade, the mayor of the time.This is like Kyoto in KanazawaOfficial houseUnlike a town that flourished in culturesamuraiIt was because it was a city of culture. However, it is sometimes referred to as "Kaga's Little Kyoto" as a tourist city.
- Kanazawa Izumino Library (United Nations Depository Library）
- United Nations University Institute for Advanced Studies Ishikawa/Kanazawa Operating Unit
- KanazawaアルバニアHonorary Consulate
Agriculture, forestry and fisheries
Spread from the city to surrounding municipalitiesKanazawa PlainThe area was low in temperature but well hydrated and humid, and was a good quality agricultural land since the Edo period. In the middle of the Meiji era, modern arable land was organized ahead of other regions, and productivity was dramatically improved. Even now,Rice cultivationCentralAgriculture:Has been inherited, along with other regions of the Hokuriku regionKoshihikariIs one of the major producing areas of.
For farmland that is not profitable by rice cultivation alone, high value-added crops that can be produced on a small scale,Sweet potato,lotus rootSuch asKaga vegetables,pearThere is a movement to produce fruit such as.
Traditional manufacturing and crafts
Ruled Kanazawa in the Edo periodKaga DomainAlthough the stone height is highOutside DaimyoBecause it wasShogunateAnd encouraged inward-facing industries and crafts so that they would not be wary of others. Therefore, from that timeSilk fabricWas the main production area. Also, because the clan's finances were affordable, from Kyoto, etc.CraftsmanWas invited toKaga YuzenI was able to train dyeing and weaving crafts such as. Based on these,Meiji EraHas developed a textile industry and dyeing and weaving industry. But now,ChugokuSince cheap products have been imported from Japan, there is a trend to specialize in the production of high-performance products. Even nowGold leafManufacturing is 98% of the national share,Silver leafIs 100% per citizenJapanese sweetsIt is the number one purchase in Japan. Also, in the Ono areaSoy sauceHas been active since ancient times, and today there is "Nauppe" produced by Naogen.
Modern manufacturing industry
Required for the production of textile productsloomHas not declined even today, producing a jet loom (a loom that uses a high-speed air stream or water stream to fly the weft thread).Tsudakoma IndustriesThe headquarters factory is said to be the largest loom manufacturing factory in the world. In addition, such complex machine manufacturing technology that enables high-speed control is diverted to other fields, and the world's best bottling system (bottling machine)Shibuya IndustryAnd with automatic tea supply deviceConveyor belt sushiHas a top share in conveyor machinesIshino ManufacturingEtc., leading to the production of unusual machines.
In recent years, a group of companies related to personal computer peripherals is growing rapidly. One of the major PC peripherals founded in the cityIO data equipmentWas out of reach at a small textile factory heremain framenot,MicrocomputerIt was a company that started from the development of peripheral devices for factory control using the, and has entered a growth trajectory in response to the demand that a major computer-related company could not handle. In addition, it can be seen that the textile industry had an impact on the surrounding industries, even when the demand for small details such as the development of a display device for modifying the pattern for textiles was discovered.
KanazawaHokuriku regionIs the second largest commercial city with the highest wholesale and retail sales (Hokuriku 3 prefecturesMost often),Department store·largeShopping center・There are a large number of brand shops.
The largest in the city in the centerDowntown,Korinbo-KatamachiDepartment store in the districtYamatoHead office as key tenantKorinbo Atrio,Tokyu HandsEtc. move inKorinbo Tokyu Square, A lot of street shops such as apparelVertical town streetThere is. In addition, the Katamachi district adjacent to Korinbo is the largest Hokuriku with about 1500 restaurants.Red light districtHas become. The main shopping streets in the center are Korinbo Shopping Street, Hachimachi Shopping Street, Hirosaka Promotion Society (Shopping Street), Kakigi Hatake Promotion Society (Shopping Street), and Katamachi Shopping Street.
On the other hand, it is another downtown areaMusashiIn the districtNagoya RailwayDepartment storeMeitetsu MzaとOmicho MarketThere is. Above all, the Omicho Market is famous as one of the tourist destinations in Kanazawa City because many tourists visit it because you can enjoy the unique atmosphere of the market. On April 2009, 4Urban redevelopment projectAs a result, Omicho Ichibakan opened.
Around Kanazawa StationHokuriku ShinkansenFurther development proceeded when the opening of business was refrained. Next to the station east exitionOf seriesFashion buildingIsKanazawa ForusOpened,Kanazawa XNUMXth AvenueThen, on May 2007, 5, the Relaxation Building opened, and on March 26, 2011, the Trend Building was renovated.RintoIs opened,Station building,Station NakaOf commercial facilities has advanced. Also,Following the opening of the Hokuriku Shinkansen, the concentration of urban condominiums and business hotels is also remarkable. As a result, its status as a commercial area around the station has improved, and the vacancy rate of tenant buildings has improved significantly, centering on the buildings around the station. Along with that, the commercial area has begun to divide into three regions: the Korinbo/Katamachi district, the Musashi district, and the Kanazawa station square district.[Source required]
In addition,Kanazawa University,Ishikawa Prefectural OfficePublic facilities such asSuburbMoved toAeon Town Kanazawa Showno,Apita Town Kanazawa Bay, La Park Kanazawa (Mega Don Quijote) Such asShopping center,Roadside shopOpened,Since the suburbs such as National Highway No. 8 and the mountain-side ring road and the sea-side ring road have been developed remarkably, there is concern about hollowing out of the downtown area and the loss of customers.[Source required]
- Listed companies
- IO data equipment (TSE First Section）
- Imamura Securities(JASDAQ）
- System support(TSE 1st Section)
- Shibuya Industry(TSE First Section-Part 1 certificate）
- Warehouse refining(TSE 2st Section)
- Yamato(TSE 2st Section)
- Tsudakoma Industries(TSE 1st Section)
- Hachiban (JASDAQ)
- Fukushima printing(Part 2 certificate）
- Hokuriku telephone construction(TSE 2st Section)
- Hokoku Bank(TSE 1st Section)
- Mitani Sangyo(TSE 1st Section)
- Major unlisted companies
- RB Controls
- Ishikawa Computer Center
- Ishino Manufacturing
- Ichimura Sangyo
- Depression only
- NTT Data Hokuriku
- Kanazawa Meitetsu Marukoshi Department Store
- Curry house turban
- Colorful company
- Kitagawa Hutech
- Northern Japan Tourist Car
- Kyorin Remedio
- Komatsu Industries
- CUP YOU
- Shibune Koide
- Shibuya Machinery
- Showno Pharmacy
- Shinko Chemical
- Shin Securities Sakamoto
- Takematsu Securities
- Tamada Industry
- Tokyo store
- New Mikyu
- Docomo service Hokuriku
- Nissei build industry
- Fujitsu Hokuriku Systems
- Hokuriku Confectionery
- Hokuriku communication network
- Hokuriku Railway
- Hokuriku Misawa Home
- Hokuriku Meitetsu Transport
- Hokuryo Denko
- True construction
- Maxvalu Hokuriku
- Goat corporation
- Yonezawa Electric Works
The company that has the head office
Major financial institutions with branches
- Bank of JapanKanazawa Branch
- Norinchukin BankKanazawa Promotion Office
- Shinkin Central BankHokuriku Branch
- Kanazawa Branch(Toyama, Ishikawa, Fukui prefecture's 3 headquarters)
Main co-ops based
- All laboredIshikawa headquarters
- Kanazawa Institute of Technology
- Kanazawa Gakuin University
- Kanazawa Seiryo University
- Hokuriku University
- Hokuriku Gakuin University
- Kanazawa Gakuin Junior College
- Hokuriku Gakuin University Junior College
- Kanazawa Seiryo Women's Junior College
College of technology
- Closed school
- Seinan Juku College of Technology (Closed in March 2003)
- Kanazawa University High School(*Adjunct to middle and high schools)
- Ishikawa Prefectural Kanazawa Nishikioka High School(*Adjunct to middle and high schools)
- Ishikawa Prefectural Kanazawa Izumioka High School
- Ishikawa Prefectural Kanazawa Nimizu High School
- Ishikawa Prefectural Kanazawa Fushimi High School
- Ishikawa Prefectural Kanazawa Tatsumioka High School
- Ishikawa Prefectural Kanazawa Commercial High School
- Ishikawa Prefectural Technical High School
- Ishikawa Prefectural Kanazawa Nishi High School
- Ishikawa Prefectural Kanazawa Sakuragaoka High School
- Ishikawa Prefectural Kanazawa Hokuryo High School
- Ishikawa Prefectural Kanazawa Koyo High School
- Ishikawa Prefectural Kanazawa Central High School
- Seiryo High School(*Adjunct to middle and high schools)
- Hokuriku Gakuin High School(*Adjunct to middle and high schools)
- Kanazawa High School
- Kanazawa Ryukoku High School
- Yugakukan High School
- Kanazawa Gakuin High School
- Closed school
Junior high school
- Kanazawa University Junior High School(*Adjunct to middle and high schools)
- Ishikawa Prefectural Kanazawa Nishikioka Junior High School(*Adjunct to middle and high schools)
- Kanazawa Izumi Junior High School
- Kanazawa City Noda Junior High School
- Kanazawa City Jonan Junior High School
- Kanazawa Shikindai Junior High School
- Kanazawa City Kenroku Junior High School
- Kanazawa City Shoshomachi Junior High School
- Kanazawa Takaoka Junior High School
- Kanazawa City Naruwa Junior High School
- Kanazawa City Nagata Junior High School
- Kanazawa City Asanogawa Junior High School
- Kanazawa City Kaneishi Junior High School
- Kanazawa Shibahara Junior High School
- Kanazawa City Southwest Junior High School
- Kanazawa City Uchikawa Junior High School
- Kanazawa City Saio Junior High School
- Kanazawa City Ioyama Junior High School
- Kanazawa Morimoto Junior High School
- Kanazawa City Junior High School
- Kanazawa City Takaodai Junior High School
- Kanazawa City Midori Junior High School
- Kanazawa City Port Junior High School
- Kanazawa City North Mei Junior High School
- Kanazawa Daitoku Junior High School
- Kanazawa City Seisen Junior High School
- Seiryo Junior High School(*Adjunct to middle and high schools)
- Hokuriku Gakuin Junior High School(*Adjunct to middle and high schools)
- Kanazawa Izumi Elementary School
- Kanazawa City Nakamuracho Elementary School
- Kanazawa City Juichiya Elementary School
- Kanazawa Izumino Elementary School
- Kanazawa Shiosai Elementary School
- Kanazawa City Ontino Elementary School
- Kanazawa City Kenroku Elementary School
- Kanazawa City Central Elementary School
- Kanazawa City Central Elementary School Hosai Branch School
- Kanazawa City Nagatamachi Elementary School
- Kanazawa City Meisei Elementary School
- Moroemachi Elementary School, Kanazawa
- Kanazawa Baba Elementary School
- Kanazawa Moriyamacho Elementary School
- Kanazawa City Asanomachi Elementary School
- Kanazawa Kosaka Elementary School
- Kanazawa Chisaka Elementary School
- Kanazawa City Yuhiji Temple Elementary School
- Kanazawa City Oura Elementary School
- Kanazawa City Asanogawa Elementary School
- Kanazawa City Kuragi Elementary School
- Awasaki Elementary School
- Kanazawa City Onomachi Elementary School
- Kanazawa City Kaneishi Town Elementary School
- Kanazawa City Totoku Elementary School
- Kanazawa Toita Elementary School
- Kanazawa City Midori Elementary School
- Kanazawa City Oshino Elementary School
- Kanazawa City Yonemaru Elementary School
- Kanazawa Mima Elementary School
- Kanazawa Togashi Elementary School
- Kanazawa City Sum Elementary School
- Kanazawa City Uchikawa Elementary School
- Kanazawa City Saikawa Elementary School
- Kanazawa City Yuwaki Elementary School
- Kanazawa City Tagami Elementary School
- Kanazawa City Ioyama Elementary School
- Kanazawa Morimoto Elementary School
- Kanazawa Hanazono Elementary School
- Kanazawa City Fudoji Elementary School
- Kanazawa Mitani Elementary School
- Kanazawa City Minami-Otino Elementary School
- Kanazawa City Fushimidai Elementary School
- Kanazawa Ogidai Elementary School
- Kikizawa Elementary School
- Kanazawa City Sanwa Elementary School
- Kanazawa City Nagasakadai Elementary School
- Kanazawa City Shin-Kanda Elementary School
- Kanazawa City Southwest Elementary School
- Kanazawa City Yonezumi Elementary School
- Kanazawa City XNUMX Elementary School
- Kanazawa City Nishi Elementary School
- Kanazawa City Yasuhara Elementary School
- Kanazawa City Morinosato Elementary School
- Kanazawa University Special Support School
- Ishikawa Meiwa Special Support School
- Ishikawa Medical School for the Disabled
- Ishikawa Prefectural School for the Disabled
- Ishikawa Prefectural School for the Blind
- Closed school
- Kanazawa Naka Police Station
- Kanazawa East Police Station
- Kanazawa West Police Station
Kanazawa City Fire DepartmentHas jurisdiction.
- Central fire station
- Takaodai branch office
- Izumino branch office
- Miso warehouse branch office
- Otino Branch
- Eki Nishi Fire Station
- Tamagawa Branch Office
- Naruwa Branch Office
- Morimoto branch office
- Kaneishi Fire Station
- Sanwa branch office
- Rinko branch office
Major medical institutions
* Describe only medical institutions with 200 or more beds.
- Kanazawa City Tamagawa Library
- Kanazawa Izumino Library(United Nations Depository Library）
- Kanazawa Umi Mirai Library
- Kanazawa Children's Library (closed)
- Foundation Library
- Prefectural International Information Library
(FoundationIshikawa International Association)
- Universities that can be rented outside the university
- Kanazawa University
- Kanazawa Seiryo University
- Hokuriku University
- Hokuriku Gakuin Junior College
- Kanazawa College of Art
Museum, museum, memorial
- National Craft Museum(Tokyo National Museum of Modern ArtCrafts Center)
- Ishikawa Prefectural Museum of Art
- 21st Century Museum of Contemporary Art, Kanazawa
- Shitaka Memorial Cultural Exchange Center
- Ishikawa Prefectural Government Memorial Shinoki Guest House
- Ishikawa Kenya Gohei Memorial Hall, Zengonokan
- Ishikawa Prefectural Museum of Traditional Arts and Crafts
- Ishikawa Prefectural Museum of History
- Ishikawa Prefectural Natural History Museum
- Ishikawa Prefecture Kanazawa Port Ohno Karakuri Memorial Museum
- Ishikawa Prefectural Cultural Heritage Center
- Izumi Kyoka Memorial Museum
- Kanazawa Utatsuyama Craft Studio
- Kanazawa Living Museum
- Kanazawa City Nakamura Memorial Museum
- Kanazawa City Buried Cultural Property Storage
- Ishikawa Prefectural Office Ishibiki Branch Office
- Tsujiya Garden
- Hikosan Ryokuchi Azalea Museum
- Kanazawa Noh Museum
- Kanazawa Hometown Great House
- Kanazawa City Yasue Gold Leaf Craft Museum
- Kanazawa City Ashugaru Museum
- Kanazawa College of Art, Institute of Arts and Crafts
- Kanazawa Literature Museum
- Kanazawa Yuwaku Edo Village
- Kanazawa Yuwaku Yumejikan
- Nishichaya Museum
- Tokuda Autumn Memorial Museum
- Nishida Family Garden Yusenen
- Kaga Honda Museum
- Maeda Tosa Moriya Museum
- Murou Saisei Memorial Hall
- Suzuki Daisetsukan
- Nomura Family
- Former Kaga clan Takada family ruins
- Terashima Kurato House
Halls, theaters and other cultural facilities
- Ishikawa Prefectural Music Hall
- Concert hall
- Japanese music hall
- Exchange hall
- Ishikawa Prefectural Noh Theater
- Hokuriku Electric Power Center Honorable Mori Hall(Old IshikawaWelfare Pension Hall）
- Ishikawa Prefectural Central Children's Center
- Kanazawa Opera House
- Kanazawa Cultural Hall
- Kanazawa City Art Hall
- Kanazawa Civic Art Village
- Kanazawa Yuwaku Creative Forest
- Kanazawa Utatsuyama Craft Studio
- Kanazawa City Education Plaza Togashi
- Ishikawa Children Exchange Center
- Gago no Sato Kigo Mountain
- Kanazawa City Mount Kigo Astronomical Observation Center
- Kigozawa City Kigoyama Shonen no Ie
- Ishikawa Youth Training Center
- Kutani Kosen Kiln
Parks, green spaces, sports grounds, baseball fields, grounds
- Western park - 1974Opened 49.6ha
- Kenmin Seaside Park - 1971Opened 47.1ha
- Oku-Utatsuyama Kenmin Park-Opened in 1971 41.6ha
- Saikawa green space 1978Opened 32.7ha
- Northern Park- 1989Opened 20.7ha
- Kenrokuen Garden - 1874Open country special scenic spot 11.7ha
- Kanazawa Castle Park - 2003Opened 11.0ha (completed part only)
- Honda Forest Park -Opened in 1978 5.9ha
- Ishikawa Shitaka Memorial Park - 1968Opened 3.3ha
- Ono Minato Ryokuchi Park- 1997Opened 2.7ha
- Kurashiki Central Park-Opened in 2003 1.7ha
- Tamagawa Park- 1979Opened 1.5ha
- Uchikawa Sports Square
- Soyoda simple ground
- Municipal ground
- Athletic field
- Municipal ball field
- Civic baseball field
- Senkoji Softball Field
- Tomuro Sports Square
- Yasuhara Sports Square
- Kanazawa Civic Soccer Field
- Kanazawa Municipal Western Pool
- Kanazawa Municipal Naruwadai Pool
- Kenmin beach pool
- Johoku citizen tennis court
- Joto Tennis Court
- Higashi Kanazawa Sports Square
- Nishi Kanazawa Tennis Court
- Daitoku tennis court
- Joto Tennis Court
City center station:Kanazawa Station
- West Japan Railway Company(JR West Japan)
- Hokuriku Shinkansen:- Kanazawa Station -
- ■Hokuriku Main Line:- Nishi-Kanazawa Station - Kanazawa Station -
- Japan Freight Railway(JR Freight)
- ■Kanazawa Freight Terminal Station(Freight non-passenger station)
- Hokuriku Railway(Hokutetsu)
- ■Ishikawa Line : Nomachi station - Nishiizumi Station - Shin-nishi Kanazawa Station / Magome Station - Forehead station - Otomaru Station - XNUMX stations
- ■Asanogawa Line : Kitatetsu Kanazawa Station - Nanatsuya Station - Kamimoue Station - Isobe Station - Index station - Miguchi Station - Mitsuya Station - Okawabata Station - Kitama Station - Mosquito claw station
Both lines of Hokuriku Railway are not connected. You can transfer to the JR/IR Ishikawa Railway lines at Nishi-Kanazawa Station on the Ishikawa Line and Kanazawa Station on the Asanogawa Line.
- Contact to adjacent municipalities
- To Uchinada Town: Hokuriku Railway Asanogawa Line
- To Tsubata Town: IR Ishikawa Railway Line
- To Nonoichi City, Hakusan City (formerly Matsuto City/former Mikawa Town): Hokuriku Main Line
- To Nonoichi City, Hakusan City (former Tsururai Town): Hokuriku Railway Ishikawa Line
IATACity code isQKWIs filled. Komatsu Airport (airport codeKMQ), As of 2019, domestic flightsTokyo (Haneda),Narita,Sapporo (New Chitose),Sendai,FukuokaandNahaTo international flightsKorean Air Seoul (Incheon),China Eastern Airlines Shanghai (Pudong),EVA AirとTiger air Taipei (Taoyuan),Cathay Pasific Airlines Hong Kong(Seasonally operated flights operated from March to October) are in service respectively.From Kanazawa Station to Komatsu AirportKomatsu Airport Communication BusIs tied in about 40 minutes.
- Hokutetsu busグループ
- Has a high-frequency network in Kanazawa city area. For sightseeingCastle town tour KanazawaThe bus runs at a uniform rate of 15 yen every 200 minutes, and the round-trip bus "Kenrokuen Shuttle" to Kanazawa Station-Kenrokuen Shita runs every 20 minutes.
- To NotoTo the direction of Kaga Onsen,Komatsu AirportExpress buses that connect various parts of the prefecture, such asExpress busAlso operates many.
- Express BusIs Tokyo (Shibuya-Hachioji),Osaka(Umeda),Nagoya,Sendai(Yamagata),Niigata,Toyama,Takaoka(Tonami),(I.e.(Shirakawa-go), and there are routes to each major city.
- Kanazawa Station-Morimoto Station-Between Fukumitsu Station, etc., with a system from the northern part of the city to Nanto City, Toyama Prefecture. South of Fukumitsu in the pastNagoya StationFor up toName wirewas there. Currently, the highway bus Tokyo (Ikebukuro-ShinjukuorTokyo Station-(I.e.),Osaka(京都-Fukui),Nagoya,Sendai,ToyamaHas entered the line with.
- Route buses run between the West Exit of Kanazawa Station and Fukumitsu and Inami in Toyama Prefecture.
- Operates only by express bus. It does not operate jointly with the Hokutetsu Group or the West Japan JR Bus, but operates independently.GunmaandSaitamaVia multiple stops within Tokyo (Akihabara Station East Exit) On the "Tokyo/Saitama/Gunma-Toyama/Kanazawa line".
- Kanazawa Shopping LinerTown bus
- It features a blue car body. Starting from Kanazawa Station, it runs around the shopping center in the city center for 20 yen every 30 to 100 minutes (it runs only on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays). It is operated by the Kanazawa Commercial Activation Center (Kanazawa City-funded third sector), but is outsourced to West Japan JR Bus.
- A community bus operated by Kanazawa and operated by a private company. There are four routes: "Konohana route", "Kikugawa route", "timber route" and "Nagamachi route". Both routesThe back street of the old town is the routeIt is characterized by a small body that can run there and a low fare of 100 yen.
The Kanazawa city area has a history of prospering as a castle town of the Kaga Maeda clan, and the first lordMaeda ToshiieWas designed based on Koshu Ryukyu, with more turns on the road than in other castle towns so that enemies would not easily attack the castle...It has been pointed out that the roads in the city are complicated and difficult to understand, but this is a remnant of the fact that Kanazawa was not affected by the war, and the sections of the feudal era were left as they were and were taken over by the current roads..
- General national road
- National Route 8
- National Route 157
- National Route 159
- National Route 249(All sections of the city overlap with Route 159)
- National Route 304
- National Route 305(All sections of the city overlap with Route 157)
- National Route 359
- General prefectural road
- Ishikawa Prefectural Road No. 8 Matsuto Unoki Line
- Ishikawa Prefectural Road / Toyama Prefectural Road No. 10 Kanazawa Yuwaku Fukugane
- Ishikawa Prefectural Road No. 13 Kanazawa Stop Line
- Ishikawa Prefectural Road No. 17 Kanazawa Port Line
- Ishikawa Prefectural Road No.22 Kanazawa Komatsu Line
- Ishikawa Prefectural Road 25 Kanazawa Mikawa Komatsu Line
- Ishikawa Prefectural Road/Toyama Prefectural Road 27 Kanazawa Inami Line
- Ishikawa Prefectural Road 45 Kanazawa Tsururai Line
- Ishikawa Prefectural Road 60 Kanazawada Tsuruhama Line(Common name50m road）
- Ishikawa Prefectural Road No. 106 Nonoichi Nishi-Kanazawa Stop Line
- Ishikawa Prefectural Road No. 123 Higashi Kanazawa Stop Line
- Ishikawa Prefectural Road No. 146 Kanazawa Station South Line
- Ishikawa Prefectural Road No. 159 Kanazawa Station North Line
- Ishikawa Prefectural Road 189 Naruya Miura Line
- Ishikawa Prefectural Road 193 Kubononoichi Line
- Ishikawa Prefectural Road 194 Miyanaga Yokogawacho Line
- Ishikawa Prefectural Road No. 195 Kurabu Kanazawa Line
- Ishikawa Prefectural Road 196 Kamiyasuhara Showacho Line
- Ishikawa Prefectural Road No. 197 Teranakashi Kanazawa Line
- Ishikawa Prefectural Road No. 198 Furuta Ono Line
- Ishikawa Prefectural Road 200 Mukai Awasaki Yasuecho Line
- Ishikawa Prefectural Road No. 201 Mosquito Tsumemori Main Stop Line
- Ishikawa Prefectural Road 205 Hattaminami Morimoto Line
- Ishikawa Prefectural Road No. 207 Kuratani Toshimizu Line
- Ishikawa Prefecture Road 209 Shibahara Ishibikicho Line
- Ishikawa Prefectural Road 210 Shimizu Kosaka Line
- Ishikawa Prefectural Road No. 211 Futamata Furuya Line
- Ishikawa Prefectural Road No.212 Nakaozuhata Line
- Ishikawa Prefectural Road 213 Temporary Katata Line
- Ishikawa Prefectural Road 215 Morimoto Tsubata Line
- Ishikawa Prefectural Road 299 Chikaoka Moroe Line
- Main trunk lines/bypasses other than national and prefectural roads
- Kaga Industrial Road
- Kanazawa outer ring road
In addition, various common names are given to roads in Kanazawa, including city roads. For more informationStreet of Kanazawa citychecking ...
- Hokuriku Broadcasting (MRO Radio,JRN-NRNseries)
- FM Ishikawa(JFNseries)
- Radio Kanazawa(Community broadcasting）
- Hot pepperKanazawa version (recruit）
- Kanazawa information (Colorful company）
- FAVO Kanazawa version (store ink)
■ National newspaperThen,Asahi Shimbun,Mainichi Newspapers,Sankei Shimbun,Nihon Keizai ShimbunThe 4 papers issued by the Osaka head office areYomiuri Shimbun TheHokuriku Branch(ToyamaTakaoka,Yomiuri Shimbun Tokyo Head OfficeThe items issued by the branch office are sold. Evening newspapers have been published for the Yomiuri Shimbun.
Sightseeing, special events, special products, sports, culture
The number of tourists in the "Kanazawa area" including KanazawaAbout 761.8 million people(2011 (23)), the number of visitors to Kenrokuen accounts for 2% of the total. Although traditional buildings, crafts, and culture remain, it is also called “Kyoto of Hokuriku”, but since it was a town that was established in the Edo period, it retains a typical Edo town, and Kyoto is a foreign culture. It was once said that Kanazawa is a "cultural city" that consumes them in its daily life, while it is a "tourist city" for sale.In response to the opening of the Hokuriku Shinkansen in 2015, urban development aimed at becoming an international tourist city is being promoted.
Main tourist destinations
In the Edo periodKanazawa CastleMade as a gardenKenrokuen GardenIt is,Mito OfKairakuen,Okayama OfKorakuenと と も にThree famous gardens in JapanIt is said that The name "Kenroku" is derived from the six characteristics of the garden that are incompatible with the garden, as pointed out by the Song Dynasty's Luoyang Meiyuan Ji.
ThisKenrokuen GardenIn the ruins of Kanazawa Castle, which is separated from Hyakkenbori, there are still existing buildings such as Ishikawamon and Sanjuken Nagaya. As a university in a castle on this siteKanazawa UniversityThere was a campus of, but relocated to the suburbs (corner). After that, some turrets, gates, gardens, etc. were restored with the technology of those days and are open to the public.
In the city centerNagamachiHas a Nomura family garden on the site of a samurai residence lined up in a cobblestone alley,Kaga YuzenYou can see the inside along with Nagamachi Yuzenkan (formerly Saibyo-an). There is a small waterfall inside, and because of its three-dimensional arrangement, you can enjoy the scenery with a depth that you cannot imagine in the city.
In the city,SaikawaとAsano RiverTwo rivers are flowing. In the vicinity of Higashiyama along the Asano River, in the eastern teahouse district (former eastern part of Guo), there are old townscapes derived from the Edo period playground. Some houses have been renovated and are used as restaurants.Higashiyama Higashi DistrictとMain town TheImportant traditional buildings preservation areaHas been selected as.From Mt. Utatsu in the background, you can see the Sea of Japan far from the city.On the other hand, along the Sai River,Nishi Chaya District(Old West Guo).
Besides this,2010At the Yasue Gold Leaf Craft Museum, which was relocated to Higashiyama in October, you can see a demonstration of the gold leaf manufacturing process and foil making.Matsune CastleIs designated as a city historic site.
2004Opened in21st Century Museum of Contemporary Art, KanazawaIs located in the center of the city,現代 美術We are exhibiting with the theme of. 1 year after openingProvincial cityThis is the 157th anniversary of the public museum of Japan, which attracted 5 million visitors.2009Has exceeded the cumulative total of 700 million visitors, New alongside KenrokuenTourism resourcesHas been attracting attention as.
In the area facing the sea in KanazawaOno district TheSoy sauceSoy sauce breweries are still lined up in this production area.It is a commercial town where you can enjoy the unique atmosphere of a townscape preservation district.
in recent years,TaiwanThe number of tourists from outside Japan, includingMichelinPublished in March 2009Michelin Green Guide・In "Japon 2009", Kenrokuen has received 3 stars, and 21st Century Museum of Contemporary Art, Kanazawa and Nomura family of Nagamachi samurai residence have received 2 stars..
Hokuriku ShinkansenWith the opening of, the number of tourists from the Kanto and Tohoku regions, which were few before, is increasing, and the hotel construction rush is progressing.
Kanazawa Hyakumangoku FestivalIs famous. Every JuneMaeda ToshiieA procession that imitates the entrance of Kanazawa is walking around the city. A male celebrity is chosen to play Toshiie. Many sponsorships and related events such as the Yuzen Lantern Nagashi and Hyakumangoku Odagi Nagashi are also held.
At the event, every year in early FebruaryIshikawa Shitaka Memorial ParkAt Foodpia Kanazawa in early May every yearEur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.euMusic festival OfIshikawa Wind and Green Music Festival(OldLa For Journey Kanazawa), in AugustKorinboFrom there, the Kanazawa Yume Kaido, where Musashi and Tsuji become pedestrian paradises, is held.
There are 330 shrines and 390 Buddhist temples in the city. Looking at Buddhist temples by denomination, while other denominations have been almost flat since the 17th centuryJodo ShinshuThe number of temples has increased threefold, and more than half of the entire temple stands at 3 temples. This was in the Middle AgesShinranMonk trained underLotusHowever, it can be said that he enthusiastically carried out missionary activities in the Hokuriku region. 192 of them areShinshu Otani School.
- Utasu Shrine
- Kosaka Shrine
- Tsubakihara Tenmangu
- Yasue Hachimangu
Other main shrines
- CatholicKanazawa Church (Parish of Nagoya）
- The Christian Church of Japan Kanazawa Church
- The Christian Church of Japan Kanazawa Nagamachi Church
- The Christian Church of Japan Kanazawa Motomachi Church
- The Christian Church of JapanKanazawa Southern Church
- The Christian Church of JapanLittle Women Church
- Reformed Church in JapanKanazawa Church
- Kaga cuisine
- Kabura sushi(turnipでFishSandwiched betweenfermentationLetRipe sushiKind of)
- Gori food(Boiled,Fried chicken,fried,Teriyaki,White miso(Gori soup etc.)
- Jibe(Duck meatTheWheat flourEntangled and boiled in soup stock)
- Steamed sea bream(Red snapperToUnion flower(Stuffed and fried)
- cod OfShirako
- Ebisu(GingerWithcold dayA dish made by pouring beaten eggs into soup stock and hardening it.Even the name "Bello Bello" is familiar to the citizens)
- Bamboo sushi(Bamboo grassWrapped inPressed sushi）
- Boiled walnut
- Pickled ovaries of river pork
- Soy sauce(Made around Ohno. Compared to soy sauce from other production areas, it is less dull and sweeter.)
In Kanazawa, the Kaga domain encouraged tea confectionery to foster an advanced confectionery culture,Kyoto City,MatsueIt has been known as "the three largest confectionery stores in Japan" alongside.New YearEat toFormeEat in early summerHimuro Manju,婚姻Behaved whenFive color sweets,Golden sugarSo calledLucky cakeCan be said to be one of the achievements of confectionery culture.
Still in the cityMoriyachi"," ","Tawaraya","Shibune Koide, "Murakami"Japanese sweetsWell-established stores are everywhere. Especially made in MoriyachiChosei-den TheThree famous confections in Japanone of.
- Kaga Tobi (Fukumitsu shop）
- Black belt (Fukumitsuya)
- Fuku Masamune (Fukumitsuya)
- Sunshine (Nakamura Sake Brewery）
- Kaga Yukiume (Nakamura Sake Brewery)
- Kaga Tsuru (Yachiya Sake）
- Gold leaf making methodOil blotting paper
- Local toys
Class B gourmet
- Hanton rice(riceTopped with fried fish such as fried fish and fin cutlet and soft-boiledeggDishes topped with)
- Kanazawa curry
- 8 ramen
- Ramen world
- (Plum shell,Car, Etc.)
Many traditional industries have been inherited in Kanazawa.
- Kanazawa Onsen Village
- Ishikawa Million Stars(Independent League-BC League)-The baseball stadium has not been set, but it is the main baseball stadium for home games.Kanazawa citizen baseball fieldAre using.
- NTT Hokuriku(Adult baseball)-Founded in 1953 and disbanded in 1999.
- Zuegen Kanazawa(J League)-Home stadiumIshikawa Prefecture West Green Park Athletic Field.
- Kanazawa Samurai -Basketball club
- 100 cityscapes
- Kenrokuen Area Cultural Zone Area
- 100 sound scenes in Japan
- Cicada drizzle in the forest of Honda
- Bell of temple town temples
- Japan XNUM X Meijo
- Kanazawa Castle
- XNUMX selections of Japanese landscapes created by people and nature
- Kenrokuen Garden/Snow Fishing Scenery in Kanazawa
- Young power(In KanazawaCity skillIt is considered to be a normal treatment)
- Kanazawa Film Festival(Film festival held in central Kanazawa)
Works set in Kanazawa
- "Railway songFourth collection Hokuriku edition" (October 1900)
- 56.TsubataTransfer back and goKanazawa Station Million stonesThe castle town and the town that is truly lively
- 57.Kenroku Park The MitoOkayamaOne of the three parks in Japan that are considered to be
- 58. The willow green and red waterfall of the waterfall SouthwestThe monument of
- 59.XNUMXth DivisionBoth the prefectural office and the prefectural office are all clogged up in this (this) town.Kutani-yaki
- A Kanazawa Castle (Michiya Mitsuhashi）
- Aze Maeda Toshiie ()
- Asanogawa affection (Keiko Takeshita/Nakamura Kankuro）
- Woman Kanazawa (Toshio Mishima）
- Woman in Kaga(Kitajima Saburo, October 1969)
- Kanazawa Kaga Doll (Keiko Kanazawa）
- Kanazawa story (Masato Sanjo, October 1985)
- From the story of Kanazawa ~Original Taki no Shiraito (Kyoka Izumi)~ (Kanae Tatsue, October 1996)
- Rain in Kanazawa (Sanae Jonouchi, October 1987)
- Rain in kanazawa(Kawayuki Miyuki, October 2006)
- People from Kanazawa (Yuji Mori and Southern Cross）
- Night in Kanazawa (Miyako Harumi）
- Kanazawa Bruce (Hitomi Kaga）
- Kanazawa Bokyo Uta(Takeyuki Matsubara, October 2005)
- The smelly road of Kanagi (Hiroko Suzuki）
- Love is shocking blue (Yuri Nagasawa）
- KobayashiFather 2, October 2004)
- Korinbo Blues(Sachiko Nishida, November 1967) (Miho Aikawa, October 2004)
- From Sakurabashi (Takeyuki Matsubara, June 2006)
- Youth journey (Yoko Seri）
- Flower travel(Arai Yumi, November 1975) (Hirakawachi XNUMX-chome, November 2006) (Yuki Murakami, October 2006)
- At the buffet(Yumi Matsutoya, November 1981)
- Shiraito of the waterfall(Ishikawa Sayuri, October 1988)
- Yuzen sink(Miemura Mieko, October 1989)
- Cold summer (Youichi Sugawara）
- 誘惑(TBS-Friday drama, 1990)
- Toshiie and Matsu ~Kaga Hyakumangoku Story~(NHK-Taiga drama, 2002)
- Kyoto Kanazawa Murder Case Series(Nippon TV-Tuesday Suspense Theater, 2002-2005)
- Bride goodwill(Tokai TV-Lunch Dora, 2010-2015)
- Thread of heart(NHK Nagoya Broadcasting Station, 2010)
- Colombo in Kanazawa(Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.-Wednesday Mystery 9, 2014-2016)
- Rare(NHK/Continuous tv novel, 2015)
- We are crazy(NTV/Wednesday drama, 2020)
- In Kanazawa (Ryunosuke Ayukawa）
- Right blood(Izumi Kyoka）
- Reserve soldier (Kyoka Izumi)
- Herbal medicine (Kyoka Izumi)
- Teruba Kyogen(Kyoka Izumi)
- Woman of connection(Kyoka Izumi)
- Anthracite new grass(Kyoka Izumi)
- Shallow river color(Hiroyuki Itsuki）
- Kanazawa Bokyo Uta(Hiroyuki Itsuki)
- Toki Tomb(Hiroyuki Itsuki)
- Stesselle piano(Hiroyuki Itsuki)
- Saint came to the city (Hiroyuki Itsuki)
- North Sea (Yasushi Inoue）
- Kanazawa Murder Case (Yasuo Uchida）
- Sasurahi (Atsujiro Oyama）
- Nameless road (Osamu Takahashi）
- Sailing (Yumeji Takehisa）
- Go to the mountains (Yumeji Takehisa)
- Sentimental thing(Tokuda autumn voice）
- Eugenia (Riku Onda)
- Chasing the light(Autumn Tokuda)
- Anecdote (Aki Tokuda)
- Town landing (Aki Tokuda)
- Thought of Kanazawa (Nakahara Chuya）
- For fire and water (Fukada Hisaya）
- Zero focus(Seicho Matsumoto）
- Beautiful star(Mishima Yukio）
- (Mitsuko Mizuashi）
- Life stop(Kyouko Minami）
- Lyric Songs Collection (Muroh Saisei）
- 幼年 時代(Murosei Saisei)
- When I wake up to sex(Murosei Saisei)
- Apricot(Murosei Saisei)
- Blue shoes (Kei Moriyama）
- I want to see you before dawn (Megumi Yuikawa）
- Sick month (Megumi Yuikawa)
- Hokuriku winter scenery (Akiko Yosano）
- Hokuriku autumn view (Akiko Yosano)
- Kanazawa (Kenichi Yoshida）
- bottleneck(Hoshinobu Yonezawa）
- Taki no Shiraito(1933Film adaptation, director:Kenji Mizoguchi）
- Kaga riot(1953Film adaptation, director:Kiyoshi Saeki）
- Apricot (1958Film adaptation, director:Naruse Mikio）
- Track bastard, courageous first star(1977Film director:Suzuki Norifumi）
- Byakuya my love (1979,Takarazuka RevueMusicalization by
- A Love Story (1984 movie)(1984Film adaptation, director:Kadokawa Haruki）
- Women in love(1986Film adaptation, director:Kazuki Omori）
- Black house(1999Film adaptation, director:Yoshimitsu Morita）
- A drop of taiga(2001Film adaptation, director:Seijiro Kamiyama）
- letter(2003Film adaptation, director:Akinori Matsuo）
- Auspicious maiden(2007Film adaptation, director:Oikawa）
- Kaori of happiness(2008Film adaptation, director:Mitsuhiro Mihara）
- Zero focus(2009Film adaptation, director:Inuichi Isshin）
- Samurai household account book(2010Film adaptation, director:Yoshimitsu Morita）
- Little maestra(2013Film adaptation, director:Toshio Saiga) *However, only in Ishikawa Prefecture201212/1More advance screening
- Samurai menu(2013 movie adaptation, director: Yuzo Asahara)
- Life stop(To be released in 2021, directed by:Narushima departure）
- Exotic flower guard (Akiko Hazu）
- Kindaichi Shonen Case Files (Volumes 22-23, Black Death Butterfly Murder Case) (Fumiya Sato）
- Juliet's egg (Yoshino Sakumi）
- Keiji of Flowers -Beyond the Cloud-(Tetsuo Hara）
- I travel (Ichiko Ima）
- Whether or not (Higashimura Akiko）
- sentimental journey(Episode 9 Miyuki Hosaka~Tomorrow for me~) (19986/10,Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.）
- .hack // Liminality(Vol.1 .hack//Liminality in case of MINASE,Mai) (20026/20Release,OVA）
- Rejuvenating Sky -RESCUE WINGS- (20061/8 - 3/26, TV Tokyo)
- Cyber coil (20075/12 - 12/1, NHK)
- Angel Beats! (20104/2 -20106/26, TBS)
- Hanasaki Iroha (20114/3 -20119/25,PAWORKS・Hanairo Ryokan Association)
Celebrities from Kanazawa
- Yakichi Ataka(Businessman,Ataka industryfounder)
- Nobuyuki Abe(Military, politician, 36th generationPrime Minister）
- Iguchi(Businessman, mechanical engineer,EBARA CORPORATIONfounder)
- Takeshige Ishiguro(Politician, first secretary general of the Democratic Party)
- Ura Shigeru(Military, businessman, 5th generationChief of Flight Staff）
- Naoki Okada(Council member, formerVice Minister of Finance）
- Ken Okuda(Former member of the House of Representatives, formerDeputy Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism）
- Hideki Kobori(Businessman,Asahi KaseiPresident)
- Masatsune Ogura(Businessman, 6th generationSumitomo Zaibatsu(President)
- Yoshio Kitamoto(Businessman,Hokuriku UniversityChairman,FM IshikawaPresident)
- Tetsuo Kutsukake(Former member of the House of Representatives, 74th generationNational Public Safety Commission Chair）
- Tsutomu Sugimori(Businessman,ENEOS HoldingsChairman,Nippon KeidanrenVice-president)
- Takuo Gogo(Military, politician, businessman, railway minister, minister of commerce and industry, minister of agriculture and forestry)
- Mieko Tanaka(Former Member of the House of Representatives, Member of Kanazawa City)
- Ryutaro Nagai(Politician, Minister of Railways, Minister of Communications, Minister of Treasure)
- (Ishikawa Prefectural Assembly, former Kanazawa City Assembly)
- Tetsuya Nagata(Ishikawa Prefectural Assembly member, formerHokuriku Broadcastingannouncer)
- Tokugoro Nakahashi(Politics, businessmen, Minister of Education, Minister of Commerce, Minister of Home Affairs)
- Noguchi(Businessman,Nitrogen Konzernfounder)
- Hatakeyama Kazuki(Businessman, mechanical engineer, founder of EBARA CORPORATION)
- Chiyoshiro Hayakawa(Politicians, businessmen,South Manchuria RailwayGovernor)
- Hayashi Kurjuro(Military, politician, 33rd Prime Minister)
- Hayashiya Kamijiro(Businessman, politician,Secretary of State）
- Kiichi Minami(Businessman, exNational policy pulpChairman)
- Ryosuke Yasue(Editor, exIwanami ShotenPresident)
- Juntaro Yamaoka(Businessman,Osaka Chamber of Commerce8th President,Kansai UniversityPresident)
- Makoto Yamashina(Businessman, exBandai-Japan BS broadcastingPresident)
- Yonehara Osho(Former member of the House of Representatives, former president of Ishikawa Shimbun)
- Hidefumi Ito(economist)
- Nobuo Egami(Biologist)
- Koichi Endo(critic)
- Okinaka Shigeo(Medicine)
- Okumura Yoshihisa(Engineer)Charles Stark Draper AwardAward
- Kinya Katsuo(Children's literature)
- Masaki Kaburagi(Astronomer)
- Osamu Kogoshi(Researcher of modern Japanese literature)
- Kitajima Taichi(Bacteriologist)
- Kimura Sakae(Astronomer)
- Yoshio Koide(physicist)
- Koshimura Shinzaburo(Economist, Accountant)
- Daise Furuse(Economist) *RegistrationNagasakiKorai DistrictAnnaka Village(CurrentShimabara）
- Toru Saguchi(Historian)
- Sakurai Lock(Chemist, Director of Imperial Academy)
- Naojiro Sasaki(English literary)
- Masahiko Sawano(Business scholar)
- Shimizu Sumi(Constitutionalist)
- Masahiro Shimotani(economist)
- Suzuki Daisetsu(Thinker)
- Juntaro Takahashi(Doctor of Medicine, First Professor of Pharmacy, Tokyo Imperial University)
- Takeuchi Gaishi(Mathematician)
- Yoshiro Taniguchi(Architect, historian)
- Akira Tsuji(Pharmacist)
- Kenichi Nanbu(Engineer)
- Hayashiya Tatsusaburo(Historian)
- Yujiro Hayashi(Engineer)
- Ryusaburo Hara(Engineer)
- Kenjiro Fujii(Botanist, member of Imperial Academy)
- Fujioka Toho(Japanese literature)
- Yukio Hirose(Engineer)
- Hourai Reiun(Astronomer, Astrophysicist)
- Hojo Kaya(Sociologist)
- Hojo Tokkei(Educator, mathematician)
- Miyake Yukimine(Philosopher and critic)
- Kenichi Yoshii(Historian)
- Yusuke Wajima(Musicologist)
- Natsuo Ataka(Writer)
- Koichi Igarashi(manga artist)
- Izumi Kyoka(Novelist)
- Rai Bamboo Gate(Haiku, haiku painter)
- Matsumiya Kanbone(Haiku, advertising researcher)
- Ohi Chozaemon(Potter,Cultural Merit, Honorary citizen)
- Toshio Ohi(Potter)
- Oba pine fish(Maki-e, National Treasure of Humans)
- Naomi Okai(Director)
- Yukiko Hana(manga artist)
- Kako Zan Yume(Film director)
- Kataoka(Architect, Honorary Mayor)
- Rei Kamoi(Western painter)
- Tsunetomi Kitano(Japanese painter)
- Yuichi Koishi(Author)
- N. Kirino(Novelist)
- Takumi Shibano(translator,Science fiction writer）
- Kazuya Takamitsu(Western painter,Japan Art AcademyMember)
- Yoshiro Taniguchi(architect)
- Naoji Terai(Maki-e, National Treasure of Humans)
- Tokuda autumn voice(Novelist)
- Nakagawa Mamoru(Engraving, national treasure)
- Nakanishi temple(Poet, poet, bird researcher)
- Shugoro Hasuda(Mold casting, member of Japan Academy of Arts)
- Akiko Hazu(manga artist)
- Himi Kyodo(Wood crafts, National Treasure of Humans)
- Shigenori Matsushita(Sports writer)
- Gonroku Matsuda(Maki-e, National Treasure, Member of the Japan Academy of Arts)
- Mitsuko Mizuashi(Novelist)
- Muroh Saisei(Poet, novelist)
- Kei Hiroshi(manga artist)
- Kumi Morikawa(manga artist)
- Megumi Yuikawa(Novelist)
- Saburo Yoshida(Sculptor)
- Miho Aikawa(singer)
- Miharu Ataka(Musician)
- Yume Abe (SUPER ☆ GiRLS)
- Arimura Mika(TBSFormer announcer)
- Tadashi Igarashi (Music critic)
- Tatsuya Isaka(Actor)
- Ishikawa Masamune(Actor)
- Azumi Inoue(singer)
- Tsubasa Imamura(singer)
- Tetsuya Ushio(Actor)
- Ushimaru Kenichi (TV producer / director)
- Youhei Omori(Singer-songwriter)
- Takeshi Kaga(Actor)
- Shinichi Kato (Fuji Fabric,bassist)
- Tatsuhiro Tsuno(Hokuriku Broadcastingannouncer)
- Kamei Kazue(OriginalNHK Kanazawa Broadcasting Stationcaster)
- Yoko Kamon(talent)
- Kawada Ako(Former TBS announcer)
- Wakako Kitagawa(Actor, screenwriter)
- Toshiko Koshijima(capsules,singer)
- Eri Koshimura(Fashion model, local talent)
- Eisuke Shinoi(Actor)
- Shun Shiotani(Actor)
- Ryoko Shintani(Voice actor)
- Aya Susaki(Voice actor)
- Takakura Miki(Actor)
- Yuka Takemura(Freelance announcer, former TV announcer Kanazawa)
- Misato Tanaka(Actor)
- Mai Yuki(GSDF, singer)
- Tokunaga Yumi(Free announcer, exTV Asahiannouncer)
- Nakata Yasutaka(Capsule, music producer)
- Miyako Nara(OriginalTakarazuka RevueFlower setMale roleTop star,Japanese danceHouse)
- Akihisa Nishikawa(Radio personality, former Hokuriku Broadcasting Announcer)
- Shinsuke Nozaki(drummer)
- Nozaki Morio(bassist)
- Mamiko Noto(Voice actor)
- Kenro Hayami(Writer, editor)
- Ayano Fukushima(Former Hokuriku Broadcasting Announcer)
- Futatsu Atsuko(Radio personality)
- Yuri Hoshina(singer)
- Asuka Maeda(Radio personality)
- Rie Matsuoka(Radio personality, former FM Ishikawa announcer)
- Aki Matsuda(Free announcer, former NHK Kanazawa Broadcaster Caster, formerTulip TVannouncer)
- Azusa Minami(Free announcer)
- Yoshiya Minami(AV male）
- Ryutaro Morimoto(OriginalHey! Say! JUMP）
- Kazuki Yao(Voice actor)
- Yasuda Mari(Free announcer, exIshikawa Television Broadcastannouncer)
- Yokosuka Yoshimi(Actor)
- Hideko Yoshida(Actor)
- Kana Wakabayashi(singer)
- Inami Yasuna(Former professional soccer player,Jubilo Iwata）
- Flame Peng Akira(Grand SumoWrestler）
- Kamayoshi Oshima(Athleticsplayer,Los Angeles OlympicsCopper medalist)
- Jintaro Ohnokawa(Former sumo wrestler, formersummary）
- Naotsu Omatsu(Professional baseball-Tokyo Yakult SwallowsInfielder)
- Takeshi Oya(Professional wrestler）
- Yuji Kasama(Professional baseball/formerHanshin Tigerscatcher)
- Eiji Kanamori(Professional baseball, former Hanshin Tigers and other outfielders,BC League・OriginalIshikawa Million Starsdirected by)
- Kita Kazuma (Professional soccer player, formerThe Spa Kusatsu Gunma(GK)
- Hikaru Kitagawa(Women's football-Urawa Reds LadiesBelongs)
- Yoshino Kitano(Professional baseball/formerFukuoka Softbank Hawkscatcher,Bicycle racer）
- Takumi Kitamura(Professional baseball·Yomiuri GiantsInfielder)
- Kenrokuyama Tetsutaro(Former sumo wrestler)
- Yu Koshikawa(volleyballplayer,Pallavolo PadovaBelongs)
- Keiji Kojima(Bicycle player)
- Hirofumi Konishi(Mountaineer）
- Hiroaki Sakai(Auto raceplayer)
- Takanori Sugibayashi(Athleticsplayer)
- Katsuhiko Kakui(Japan Central Horse RacingRittoAffiliationTrainer）
- Takahiro Takagi(OriginalProfessional soccer playerGK)
- Takeshi Tsuji(Professional baseball/formerFukuoka Softbank HawksOutfielder)
- Dejima Takeharu(Former sumo wrestler, formerOzeki）
- Naoya Takadachi(Sumo wrestler)
- Kazuki the light(Former sumo wrestler)
- Yokichi Wakasakura(Former sumo wrestler)
- Natsumi Chika(Former female professional wrestler)
- Nakano Ranchi(trampolineplayer,Kanazawa Seiryo UniversityStudent)
- Hiroshi Nakano(ボ ー トplayer,Nippon Steel & Sumitomo MetalBelongs)
- Kentaro Nishikawa(Professional baseball/formerChunichi Dragonspitcher)
- Naoya Nomura(Pro Wrestler)
- Koji Hashimoto(Professional soccer player,Mito Holy HookBelongs)
- Masuda Akira(Karate）
- Keita Masuda(Badminton player）
- Kaoru Matsumoto(FemaleJudo）
- Minatogawa Shirabe(Former sumo wrestler)
- Miyaguni Ryosuke(Professional baseball·Yomiuri GiantsPitcher, born in Kanazawa,OkinawaItomanFrom)
- Miyachi Yoshitomo(Professional baseball/formerJNR Swallowspitcher)
- Murata Katsuki(Professional baseball/formerFukuoka Daiei HawksOther pitchers)
- Muramatsu Arito(Professional baseball/formerFukuoka Softbank HawksOutfielder)
- Shogo Yamamoto(Professional baseball/formerOsaka Kintetsu Buffaloespitcher)
- Shintaro Yuda(Professional baseball/formerOrix BuffaloesOutfielder)
- ^ It is often rained in Ishikawa and Fukui prefectures, and the word "don't forget your lunch box but don't forget your umbrella" is often used. Kato Susumu "Dictionary of national language" (Tokyodo Publishing p.99f) says "ToyamaJoruriIntroducing the word "Kaga song".
- ^ According to the "Kanazawa City Statistical Document", it is the end of December, 5.
- ^ Resigned on August 2014, 8,Re-choice mayor electionRe-elected.
- ^ Once there was a Kanazawa branch, which is a physical store,20186/29With head office (TokyoChuo-ku) InBranch in branchAt the same time, it was renamed to Kanazawa Branch.
- ^ Kanazawa snowfall information
- ^ "Normal value (value for each year/month)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2012/8/10Browse.
- ^ "Value of 1st to 10th in observation history (value throughout the year)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2012/8/10Browse.
- ^ "Climate Normals 1961-1990". United States Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. 2016/8/15Browse.
- ^ Geological Survey of AIST
- ^ Kaoru Seto “Kanazawa Castle and Toshiie Maeda” edited by Yasumasa Ohnishi, “Series, Study of Oriho Daimyo, Vol. 2016, Toshiie Maeda and Toshinaga” Shoko Ebisu, 265, p. 2008. "Additional notes" (Because it is not described in the original paper written in XNUMX, be careful)
- ^ Kaoru Seto "Kanazawa Castle and Toshiie Maeda" (First published: "Kano Historical Materials Research" No. 20 (2008) / Collection: Yasumasa Onishi, "Series: Oriho Daimyo's Study Volume 2016: Toshiie Maeda, Toshinaga" Shoko Sho , XNUMX.ISBN 978-4-86403-207-0.
- ^ Yasumasa Onishi, "Formation and Development of Maeda Power in Oritoyo Period" (collection: Yasumasa Onishi, ed., "Series: Study of Otoyo Daimyo, Vol.ISBN 978-4-86403-207-0.
- ^ "Arai Shiraishi Complete Works" (Volume 6) p. 673
- ^ a b c Atsuo Tsuchiya "Population Transition in Kanazawa-Part 1 Number of Households and Population"-Kanazawa Institute of Technology Bulletin A, No. 11, 1979, pp. 125–155.
- ^ a b Atsuo Tsuchiya, "Population Transition in Kanazawa-Part 2 Number of Samurai Households and the Population Period", "Kanazawa Institute of Technology Bulletin A," No. 14, 1980, pp. 145–177.
- ^ Atsuo Tsuchiya "Population Transition in Kanazawa-Part 3 Population Family Register Statistics by Family Register (Meiji 5 to Taisho 8)", "Kanazawa Institute of Technology Bulletin A" No. 18, 1982, pp. 99–148
- ^ Kanazawa City History Committee “Kanazawa City History Document 6 Modern Four Townships and Castles” Kanazawa City, 2000.
- ^ Tsuchiya Takao, "Study on the feudal society collapse process", Hirobundo, 1927.
- ^ a b Seiji Saito "Urban Population in the Edo Period," Regional Development, September, 9, pp. 1984–48
- ^ https://mainichi.jp/articles/20190323/ddl/k17/010/343000c
- ^ Modern Digital Library History of Ishikawa Prefecture. Part XNUMX Pages 168-169
- ^ From August 2014th to October 8th, 19, Deputy Mayor Kunio Maruguchi was appointed as deputy mayor.Kanazawa City Notification No. 256Kanazawa City Election Commission Notification No. 119
- ^ Chair/Vice Chair(Kanazawa City official page “Like Kanazawa”) Read August 2020, 8
- ^ Member list (by group)(Kanazawa City official page “Like Kanazawa”) Read August 2020, 8
- ^ Member list (by committee)(Kanazawa City official page “Like Kanazawa”) Read August 2020, 8
- ^ "Concluded a friendly city agreement with Meguro Ward". Kanazawa City Home PageKanazawa city. 2017/11/3Browse.
- ^ "We signed a memorandum of understanding with Kanazawa City for a Friendship Exchange City Agreement". Meguro City Official Homepage. Meguro. 2017/11/3Browse.
- ^ Statistics bureau home page/statistics bureau 2011
- ^ Ishikawa Prefectural Buried Cultural Property Center Introduction and User Guide. Ishikawa Prefectural Buried Cultural Property Center
- ^ Kanazawa City Buried Cultural Property Storage. Kanazawa
- ^ Tokyo/Saitama/Gunma-Toyama/Kanazawa Line. Nippon Chuo Bus
- ^ a b Rom International (ed.) 2005, pp. 156–157.
- ^ "Kanazawa City Statistical Data Collection Statistical Report 24 version". 2013/7/25Browse.
- ^ "City of Japan" Saiichi Marutani, Masakazu Yamazaki, Shunju Bungei, 1987, p12
- ^ 21st Century Museum of Contemporary Art, Kanazawa celebrates its 5th anniversary-cumulative number of visitors exceeds 700 million-Kanazawa Keizai Shimbun
- ^ "Contents of the French tourist guide "Michelin Green Guide Japon" 2009 about Japan (Excerpt from Chubu region)”. Aichi Prefecture. As of August 2009, 8オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2016/8/15Browse.
- ^ "Movie "Little Maestra" Official Site”. As of May 2013, 10オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2016/8/15Browse.
- ^ "Kanazawa Location" Exciting "Movie" Stop of Life "Mr. Yoshinaga, Willingness to Shoot" (Hokkoku Shimbun morning edition 2020 pages dated September 9, 12) Viewed September 30, 2020
- ^ "I want to play the role of a doctor" Sayuri Yoshinaga, press conference at the shooting site(September 2020, 09, Tokyo Shimbun) Retrieved September 11, 2020
- ^ "Japan Voice Maker Directory 2004" Vol.1,Shogakukan, 2004, 112 pages.ISBN-978 4095263014.
- Rom International (ed.) "Road map surprise!Kawade Shobo Shinsha<KAWADE Yumebunko>, February 2005, 2.ISBN 4-309-49566-4.
- Kaga Domain
- Kanazawa metropolitan area
- Eat Kanazawa
- Kanazawa City Hall
- Hokuriku region
- Kanazawa dialect
- Ishikari Kanazawa Station
- Kanazawa City Official Homepage Like Kanazawa
- Like Kanazawa [Kanazawa City Hall] - Facebook
- Kanazawa (@cityofkanazawa)- Twitter
- Kanazawa City Official YouTube Channel - YouTubeChannel