(New Corona) 63 new infections confirmed in Gunma (January 1)
If you write the contents roughly
On the same day, the prefecture announced that 9 more people had been infected at a church in Ota City, where 11 people had already been infected with the new coronavirus.
A total of 2798 people Gunma Prefecture announced on the 9th that 63 new coronavirus infections have been confirmed.The breakdown is under the jurisdiction of Gunma Prefecture 45 ... → Continue reading
It is a prefectural broadcasting station in Gunma Prefecture.
We deliver news focusing on Gunma local topics.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Ota City(Ota) isKanto regionNorth of,GunmaSouthern (TogeDistrict) with a population of about 22City(Population in Gunma prefectureTakasaki,MaebashiNext to the third most). Adjacent to the west in the prefectureIsesaki Cityと と も にSpecial city at the time of enforcementIs specified in.
SUBARUKnee (Castle town)North KantoThe bestIndustrial cityIs. AdjacentKiryu,TochigiAshikagaWithRyomoForm a region. The area at the time of the enforcement of the city system in 1948 (Showa 23) was the former Nitta-gun. The current city area is oldYamada District-Nitta DistrictConsists of the area of. The population growth rate is one of the largest in the prefecture. It is competing with Isesaki City (population of about 21, 4th in the prefecture) by a small margin, and the population of both cities is increasing.
The pronunciation accent of "Ota" is generally "Ota"ContactAlthough it is "ta", the local residents are "ContactPronounced "Ota". (If you say Ota City or Ota Station, it will be a general accent.)
TaishoAfter the period, it is the current SUBARU and its predecessor.Nakajima airplane・ Fuji Heavy IndustriesCastle townHas achieved dramatic development as. According to the Industrial Statistics SurveyHeisei 25The shipment value of industrial products, etc. is 2 yen, ranking 3491th in Japan. this is,Hiroshima cityBoasting a scale comparable toHamamatsu city,Kyoto City,KitakyushuExceeds government-designated cities such asKanto Inland Industrial AreaIt is an industrial city that represents. The ratio of transportation equipment to the shipment value of manufactured products of industrial products exceeds 7%, and Sakamoto Kogyo, Shigeru Kogyo, Toa Kogyo, centering on SUBARU (former Fuji Heavy Industries),IchitanIn addition to the bases of related manufacturers such asHino MotorsIt can be said that it is a center of the automobile industry such as the Nitta Factory.
In the southeastern part of Gunma prefectureKanto PlainLocated in the north (Upper hair karutaIs described as "Gunma prefecture in the shape of a crane dance"craneLocated on the neck of the), to the southTone RiverでSaitamaKumagaya,FukayaAnd northeastWatarase RiverでTochigiAshikagaAnd both prefecturesPrefectural borderIt is located in the area between. The altitude of the city is 30-40m lowland in the south, southwest, northeast, and east, 40-70m in the central and western areas such as near the city, and 223-XNUMXm in the northwest, but the altitude is XNUMXm in the north of the city.JinshanTowering, northwestTobu Kiryu LineMore eastYabutsuka hot springThe vicinity is the Hachioji hill, which is less than 100m-200m.
- Hachioji mountain
Ota City until the Middle Ages
- Primitive, ancient
- On flat land on the east side of KanayamaPaleolithic,Jomon PeriodMany villages are created.
- First in the prefectureEarthenwareWas confirmed at the Ishidagawa site.
- In the middle of the 4th century, the oldest burial mound in Ota City was built, and thenOta Tenjinyama Kofun,Bessho Chausuyama TumulusMany ancient burial mounds are built. From the end of the 5th century, large scale on the southern slope of Mt. HachiojiHaniwaA kiln is built.
- Based in Nittaso in 1333Nitta YoshisadaRaised troops and attacked Kamakura to destroy the Shogunate.Rebellion in Kyoto, adjacent territoriesTakashi AshikagaAt the same time, he will take charge of the military of the new administration, but eventually it will be divided into the North and South Dynasties and will fight for a long time.The main stream of the Nitta clan disappears with the fall of the Southern Court, but later Tokugawa calls himself a sidestream.
Municipalities at the time of the enforcement of the municipal system
Former Ota City
- Nitta District --Ota Town - Kuai Village - Sawano Village - Torinogo Village - Godo Village - Hosenmura
- Yamada District - Nirakawa Village - Mori Tamura
Former Nitta Town
Former Ojima Town
- 1889年(22th year of Meiji)4 -With the enforcement of the municipal system 1 DayNitta DistrictOta TownKuai Village-Sawano Village-Torinogo Village-Godo Village-HosenmuraBut,Yamada DistrictToNirakawa Village-Mori TamuraIs born.
- 1893年(26th year of Meiji)7/15 --From Niragawa Village, Yamada DistrictYabagawa Village-Kyuhaku VillageIs separated.
- 1934年(Showa 9)- radioThe listening subscription penetration rate was the highest among the municipalities in the prefecture.
- 1936年(Showa 11) --Ota Town has set up a 30 metropolitan plan.
- 1940年(15) April-Ota city planning emerging industrial city construction land readjustment projectMinistry of InteriorWas notified by. The target area of the Ota city planning area is 3800haAmong them, "Park green space C total land area 3% or more", "Elementary school site C 23 schools reserved", "Land use wo factory / house / shop XNUMX adaptation sulyou decision sulmono", so it is a planned urbanization site, simple Compared to thisTsukuba Science CityIt was over 2,700 ha in the Kenkyugakuen district.
Former Ota City
- 1940年(15) 4 1st --New merged with Kuai Village, Nitta District, Sawano Village, and Niragawa Village, Yamada DistrictOta TownBecomes
- 1943年(18)11 --Torinogo Village, Nitta District is incorporated into Ota Town. 1 Day
- 1943年(Showa 18) --The population of the former Ota City (1963-2005) was estimated to be close to 11, which did not exceed until 1973.[Annotation 1].
- 1945年(20) --Every day warning warningAir raid warningIs issued and in various places such as factoriesAir raidAlthough the damage was enormous, most of the city center was spared.
- 1948年(23)5 --Ota TownOta CityBecomes 3 Day
- 1957年(32) 4 1st-Incorporate Kyuhaku Village, Yamada District and Kyuhaku Village, Yamada District.
- 1960年(35)4/30 - OtaOizumiThe districtGreater Tokyo area development areaDesignated as (current metropolitan area urban development area).Sagamihara City-Machida-shi,Hachioji City-Hino city,Urawa-Omiya cityNext to the designation.
- 1960年(35)7 --Incorporate a part of Yabagawa Village, Yamada District. 1 Day
- 1963年(38) 4 1st-Incorporate Hosen Village, Nitta-gun.
- 1963 year (Showa 38 year)12 --Incorporate Morita Village, Yamada District. 1 Day
- 1971年(Showa 46) June 6 The population exceeds 6.6/27 - Torrential rainInundation in Kuricho, 70 houses were flooded above and below the floor due to the breach of the embankment. Furthermore, it broke down again due to the heavy rain on July 7 of the same year..
- 1977年(Showa 52) --In front of Ota StationBelltownIs open.
- 1981年(Showa 56) --Takabayashi (currently Takabayashi Toshimachi)Shopping center loveOpens
- 1996年(Heisei 8 years)7 --A kidnapping of a girl occurred at a pachinko parlor in the city. ( 7 DayOta City Pachinko Store Girl Takeaway Case）
- 1998年(10) --The current city hall is completed.
- 1998 year (Heisei 10 year)10/10 --In the Ota Welfare HallFM TaroIs open. (CurrentlyOta StationMoved to the premises. )
- 2000 year (Heisei 12 year)6/10 --Anyoji Town (at that timeNitta DistrictOjima TownAnyo-ji)Nikkei KogyoAn explosion of four people died in the area, and private houses in the vicinity were completely or partially destroyed.
- 2003年(15)12 --In Ishihara Town 5 DayGunmaLargest ofShopping center,ion(I.e.Shopping center(Currently, "AEON MALL Ota") Opened.
- 2004年(16)11/25 - Ota StationElevated.
- 2005年(17)3/26 --A fireworks display was held to commemorate the merger, and fireworks were launched in the image of the characteristics of each city and town.
New Ota City
- 2005 year (Heisei 17 year)3/28 --Former Ota City,Nitta DistrictOjima Town,Nitta Town,Yabutsukamoto Town1 city and 3 townsNew merger) And newOta CityBecomes
- 2005 year (Heisei 17 year)7 - 1 DayCity emblemMake
- 2006年(18)- Ota StationThe skeleton of the new station building is completed.
- 2007年(19)1/14 - BelltownとUniOta store closed. The site isDon QuixoteOthers move inComplex commercial facilityIt becomes "J Plaza".
- 2007 (19)Special cityTransition to (adjacentIsesaki CityAlso transitioned on the same day). 4 1 days -
- 2008年(20)3 - 8 DayNorth Kanto Expressway-Kiryu Ota InterchangeとOta Yabutsuka InterchangeOpened.
- 2008 year (Heisei 20 year) 4 1st-The names of the general branch offices of Nitta, Ojima, and Yabuzukahoncho have been changed to the government building.
- 2008 year (Heisei 20 year)4 --Japanese 7 DayBrazilTo commemorate the 100th anniversary of immigrating toEmperorQueenTheir Majesties visit an elementary school in the city (Masaaki Osawa前GunmaGovernor,Masayoshi ShimizuMayor Ota and others are also present).
- 2010年(22)3 --In Maegoyacho 1 DayTone RiverLiving standards are standard in the Minami-maegoya district on the south bank and part of Futatsugoya-cho (about 120ha).SaitamaFukayaBecause it is in the same city,Tone RiverA part of Takashima, Fukaya City (about 40ha) on the north bank will change its boundary to our city. As a result, the area is 175.54km2It was reduced a little. (It is a so-called merger of Koshi prefecture.).
- 2011年(23)3/19 - North Kanto Expressway Kiryu Ota ICからSano Tanuma IC(TochigiSano City) Is open for 18.6km, which opens the entire line of the motorway.
- 2016年(28) April 4-The water supply business in the eastern part of Gunma Prefecture is integrated.Gunma Eastern Waterworks EnterprisesWas established.
|Yo (formerly Ota City)||Name||Yomigana||Inauguration date||Retirement date|
|2||Nakamura Tobee||Nakamura Tobe||1949年2/15||1949/8/8|
|3||Denjiro Muto||Muto Denjiro||1949/9/22||1953年9/14|
|4||Horikoshi Setsuyoshi||Horikoshi Setsuyoshi||1953/9/15||1957年9/14|
|5||Hideo Takekawa||Hideo Takekawa||1957/9/15||1959年4/28|
|6 - 9||Munehito Tajima||Tajima Munehito||1959/6/16||1975年6/15|
|10 - 14||Hisao Tozawa||Hisao Tozawa||1975/6/16||1995年6/15|
|15 - 17||Masayoshi Shimizu||Masayoshi Shimizu||1995/6/16||2005年3/27|
|Yo (New Ota City)||Name||Yomigana||Inauguration date||Retirement date|
|First -4||Masayoshi Shimizu||Masayoshi Shimizu||2005/4/18||Current position (4th term)|
Heads of 3 towns just before the merger
|In this section,JIS X 0213: Contains the characters specified in 2004 (the second character of "Akira Yamazaki") (Details).|
- The first mayor, Sakubei Narita, was the final mayor of Ota Town.1947年4/15I am working from.
- In addition, from the birth of the new Ota City due to the Great Heisei Consolidation on March 2005, 3 to April 28, 4, the oldNitta TownIs longAkira Yamazaki(Akira Yamazaki) served as the mayor's executor.
- Mayor Nitta when Nitta Town is closed
- Akira Yamazaki(Akira Yamazaki)
- Mayor Ojima when Ojima Town was closed
- Kunimori Aizawa(Aizawa Kunie)
- Mayor Yabuzuka Honmachi when Yabuzuka Honmachi was closed
- Hiroshi Kiryu(Kiryu Hiroji)
City hall (main government building)1998年It was renovated in 10 and became a modern building with 1 basement floor and 12 floors above ground. The building type government buildingTakasaki City HallIs similar to.
- Ota City Hall Main Government Building
- 373-8718 Hamacho, Ota City, 2-35
- The former Ota City Hall was designated as the main office of Ota City Hall, and the government buildings of the other three towns were general branch offices, but from April 3, 2008, they were changed to government buildings. The data is as follows.
- Nitta Government Building (former Nitta Town Hall)
- 370, Nitta Kanaicho, Ota City, 0392-29
Currently there are departments related to agriculture
- Ojima Government Building (former Ojima Town Hall)
- 370 Kasukawa-cho, Ota-shi, 0495-520
Currently there is a board of education, and education-related departments enter
- Yabuzukahonmachi Government Building (former Yabuzukahonmachi Office)
- 379-2304, Obara-cho, Ota-shi, 661-1
Currently, there are departments related to development projects, Ota City Land Development Corporation, and Yabuzuka Hommachi Administration Center.
City emblem / city emblem
マ ス コ ッ ト
It is a character with the motif of four districts in Ota city,"Otan"Is the name. They sell stuffed animals and badges at city halls. Also,Ota StationThere is a stone statue of "Otan" on the premises, which is also used as a meeting spot for citizens.
Special zone for structural reform
2003年In April, the concept of a special English education zone in Ota CitySpecial zone for structural reformIt was approved as the first issue. This is from elementary school to high schoolIntegrated education schoolEstablished and teaches in English except for Japanese (English)Immersion education). Ota City plays a central roleSchool corporationOta International Academy (Chairman isMasayoshi ShimizuMayor) was established and approved,2005年Since AprilGunma International Academy(The first principal is Eugene E. Cooper) will open. In the first year, first graders (capacity 1) and fourth graders (capacity 90) are enrolled. Education officials at home and abroad are paying attention to this advanced initiative.
Immediately after the merger, it was composed of 73 people because the members of the old municipality were used as city council members.2007年4/22Was re-elected to 38 people, about half of them in the city council elections.2011年4/24There were 34 people in the city council elections.2015年Decrease to 30 people in the election
|Parliamentary name||Number of members|
|Ota Seiken Club||6|
|Fairnessク ラ ブ||4|
|Japan Communist Party||2|
|Masatomo Ota Club||2|
Gunma Prefectural Assembly (selected by Ota City)
- Constant number: 5 people
- Term: September 2019th, 5 (Reiwa 11) to September 2023th, 4 (5th year of Reiwa)
|Representative name||Parliamentary name||Remarks|
|Chiyo Abe||Decree||Party membershipIndependent|
|Yasuyuki Yagida||Liberal Gunma||No party membership|
House of Representatives
- Term: October 2017, 29 (Heisei 10)-October 22, 2021 (Reiwa 3 years) October 10, 21 ("48th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Gunma Prefecture 3st Ward(2 wardsOta City, which does not belong toTatebayashi,Ora-gun）||Hiroyoshi Sasakawa||LDP||2||Constituency|
|Kaichi Hasegawa||Constitutional Democratic Party||1||Proportional revival|
- Hirosaki(Aomori) (Ojima area)
- Burbank City(アメリカ合衆国California）
- Lafayette city-West Lafayette (アメリカ合衆国Indiana) --The entire Lafayette metropolitan area centered on these two cities is a sister city of Ota City.SUBARUNorth American production baseSubaru of Indiana AutomotiveIs located.
- Yingkou City(People's Republic of ChinaLiaoning）
In Ota City, the old municipalities are divided by region.
|地区||Old city||Approximate position|
|Ota district||Ota City||Central / eastern|
|Ojima district||Ojima Town||Southwest|
|Nitta district||Nitta Town||Western part|
|Yabuzukahonmachi district||Yabutsukamoto Town||Northwest|
- Ota area,Ojima district,Nitta districtIs "0276(Ota MA)
- Ota district → "22 ・ 25 ・ 26", "31 --33, 37", "38 --45"
- The Nitta area is "56, 57" and the Oshima area is "52", but now it is used in the entire city except the Yabuzuka area, including "55".
- However, part of the northeasternmost market town and Takase townTochigiAshikagaof"0284(Ashikaga MA), the south bank of the Tone River in Maegoya-cho in the former Ojima area (currentlySaitamaFukayaMaegoya) is "048"(Fukaya MA).
- Yabuzukahonmachi districtIs "0277"78, 79" (Kiryu MA)
originallyKiryu wide areaTherefore, it is "0277", but there is no talk at this time that the area code will be changed to "0276".
- Ota district: "373-00XX","373-08XX"(Ota Post Office）
- Nitta area: "370-03XX(Kizaki Post Office)
- Ojima area: "370-04XX(Ojima Post Office)
- Yabuzukahoncho area: "379-230X"(Yabuzuka Honmachi Post Office）
- * There is no change in the Ota area.
- * SUBARU main factory is "Ota City"Subaru Town. "
- * The Ojima area and the Yabuzukahonmachi area are as follows, with only the "town" added to the conventional large name.
- Ojima Anyo-ji Temple, Ojima-cho, Nitta-gun
Anyojicho, Ota City
- Daibara, Yabuzukahonmachi, Nitta-gun
Obara Town, Ota City
- * All Nitta areas are marked with "Nitta", followed by the large name before the merger.
- Noi, Nitta-cho, Nitta-gun
Ota City Nitta City Noi Town
However, there are exceptions.
- Part of Ojima Horiguchi, Ojima-cho, Nitta-gun (Minamigaoka housing complex)
Minamigaoka-cho, Ota City
- Ojima Horiguchi, Ojima-cho, Nitta-gun (other than the above)
Horiguchi-cho, Ota City
- Ojima Horiguchi, Ojima-cho, Nitta-gun (other than the above)
- Taishi-cho, Ojima-cho, Nitta-gun
Taishi-cho, Ota-shi (I didn't add it because "towns" overlap)
- Nitta-cho, Nitta-gun Oaza Sorimachi
Nitta Sorimachi-cho, Ota-shi (Nitasorimachicho "town" is doubled)
In addition, Ooaza, Nitta, and Yabuzukahonmachi have been abolished. (Because the town was added after the large name in accordance with the ordinance of the former Ota City)
|Population distribution by age in Ota City and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Ota City (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Ota City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
As mentioned above, the population growth rate is one of the largest in the prefecture. It competes with Isesaki City (population of about 21, 4th in the prefecture) adjacent to the west by a small margin, and the population of both cities is increasing.
SUBARUCastle townProbably because of this, the dependence on automobiles is high, and traffic congestion during rush hours is heavy. RailroadTobu RailwayOta StationからTasukiThe route extends in four directions, making it one of the transportation hubs in the eastern part of the prefecture (Toge).Limited expressRyoIs with Ota StationYabuzuka Station(partKizaki StationStop at) and stop atAsakusa StationHowever, the connection to central Tokyo is not good. Therefore, many people change to the Tokyo Metro (Hibiya Line, Chiyoda Line, Hanzomon Line) at Kitasenju Station. In addition, it takes about 80 minutes to reach Asakusa, and it costs more than 2,000 yen including the limited express fee.Kumagaya Station,Kagohara StationからJR Takasaki LineSome citizens use. (Approximately 70 minutes from Kumagai to Tokyo Station, approximately 65 minutes to Shinjuku Station, both 1,140 yen)
2007年There are no highways in the city untilTohoku Expressway-Tatebayashi IC,Sano Fujioka IC,Kanetsu Expressway-Higashimatsuyama IC,North Kanto Expressway-Isesaki ICI used to use a nearby interchange,2008年3/8ToNorth Kanto Expressway Kiryu Ota ICStretched toTakasaki JCTでKanetsu ExpresswayYou can now connect toNagano(Fujioka JCTでJoshinetsu ExpresswayVia) andNiigataI was able to go there in a short time. further,2011年3/19With Ota Kiryu ICSano Tanuma ICThe entire line will be opened on the same expressway.Iwafune JCTでTohoku ExpresswayIt is also possible to connect withTohoku region,IbarakiYou can now go to. However, it may be faster to use the Kan-etsu Expressway from the Hanazono IC or Higashimatsuyama IC, and the Tohoku Expressway from the Tatebayashi IC to the city center. Of course, it takes an hour on a general roadMaebashi,TakasakiIt took about 30 minutes to get there. Furthermore2014年ToToge wide area highway(National Route 354) Will open all lines, which will increase the convenience of east-west transportation within the prefecture.2016年Passes through the western part of the city from southeast to northwestNational highway No. 17 Jobu roadIs open to the center of Tokyo and Saitama prefectureKanetsu ExpresswayShibukawa Ikaho ICWith improved access toIkaho Hot SpringAccess to is also improved.
- General national road
- Main local road
- Gunma Prefectural Road 2 Maebashi Tatebayashi Line
- Gunma Prefectural Road No. 14 Isezaki Fukaya Line
- Gunma Prefectural Road 38 Ashikaga Chiyoda Line
- Gunma Prefectural Road 39 Ashikaga Isezaki Line
- Gunma Prefectural Road No. 68 Kiryu Isezaki Line
- Gunma Prefectural Road No. 69 Omama Serada Line
- Gunma Prefectural Road No. 78 Ota Omama Line
- Prefectural road
- Gunma Prefectural Road 128 Sano Ota Line
- Gunma Prefectural Road 142 Watanuki Shinozuka Line
- Gunma Prefectural Road 254 Mouri Tasaka Nishi Line
- Gunma Prefectural Road No. 256 Ryumaiyama Mae Stop Line
- Gunma Prefectural Road 275 Yura Fukaya Line
- Gunma Prefectural Road 276 Shin Horiojima Line
- Gunma Prefectural Road 292 Isesaki Nitta Kamieda Line
- Gunma Prefectural Road 298 Hiratsuka Kameoka Line
- Gunma Prefectural Road 301 Tsumanuma Kojima Ota Line
- Gunma Prefectural Road No. 311 Nitta Kamieda Oshima Line
- Gunma Prefectural Road 312 Ota Sakaiazuma Line
- Gunma Prefectural Road 313 Ota Oizumi Line
- Gunma Prefectural Road No. 314 Furuto Tatebayashi Line
- Gunma Prefectural Road No. 315 Ohara Sakaimitsugi Line
- Gunma Prefectural Road 316 Ota Kiryu Line
- Gunma Prefectural Road No. 319 Yabuzuka Stop Line
- Gunma Prefectural Road No. 321 Kanayama Castle Ruins Line
- Gunma Prefectural Road 323 Toriyama Ryumai Line
- Gunma Prefectural Road No. 332 Kiryu Nitta Kizaki Line
- Gunma Prefectural Road 341 Ota Kumagaya Line
- City road
- Ota City Road Ota Loop Line
- Lafayette Street
- Burbank street
In the cityTobu RailwayIs running on 3 lines (in 4 directions), but all regular trains departing from and arriving at Ota StationOne manIt is driving and there are few passengers during the day. As mentioned above, it passes through the city probably because it is highly dependent on cars.Tobu Kiryu LineAbout 6% of the people along the railway line do not use the railway even once a year... If you go to TokyoTobu Isesaki LineTake the limited express "Ryomo" to Kitasenju Station in about 70 minutes.Also adjacentSaitamaKumagaya OfKumagaya StationからJR Takasaki LineMany passengers use.
There are 9 Tobu Railway stations in the city,TochigiNikkoIt is the second most common station after 13 stations. In addition, the municipalities that have three Tobu Railway lines in the same city are in the same prefecture as Motoichi.TatebayashiOnly.
More than 20 peoplespecial areaandCityamongJRThere is no station in addition to Ota CityIbarakiTsukuba City,SaitamaKasukabe,SaitamaSoka,TokyoSetagaya,TokyoMeguro,TokyoBunkyo ku,TokyoNerima-ku,TokyoChofu City,TokyoNishitokyo,KanagawaYamato,Kanagawa PrefectureAtsugi,AichiToyota City,OsakaToyonaka City,OkinawaNahaThere is. It is also common that the JR railway lines themselves do not pass through these except for Meguro Ward, Bunkyo Ward, and Yamato City.
In the old Otamachi era, there was a "train ring road concept centered on Otamachi" as a plan for Nakajima Aircraft..HosenmuraA train line was laid between Ota and Hosen to complete 1000 houses in the Yura and Fujiagu districts, and eventually it was a circular railway plan connecting Ojima-Sawano-Koizumi-Ota... However, because the Tobu Railway Koizumi Line was realized, it became a dream ring road.
- ■Isesaki Line
- ■Kiryu Line
- ■Koizumi Line
- Ryumai Station --Ota Station
Currently, Ota City is the main route busCity Liner Ota(In the cityYajima taxiIn addition to (consigning operation to)Demand bus(Reservation-based bus) We operate "Okagai City Bus" and free municipal bus.
othersBUS terminal OtaThere are long-distance buses from to various places.
- Ota StationSouth Exit- Kumagaya StationFront entrance (Asahi Motor Corporation）
- Ota City Shuttle 500 Ota Station South Exit- BUS terminal Ota --Kumagaya Station South Exit (Yajima taxi）
- It corresponds to the Shinkansen timetable and is also connected to the final Shinkansen (down).
- Ota Station South Exit- AEON MALL Ota(Yajima Taxi)
- Ota Station North Exit-Akatsuki Nitta High School (Municipal City Liner Ota)
- Ota Station North Exit-Ojima Historical Park (Municipal City Liner Ota)
- Ota Station North Exit-City Circulation Line (Municipal City Liner Ota)
- Ota Memorial Hospital --In front of Motojima Hospital --Ota Station North Exit --AEON MALL Ota - OramachiGovernment office (Ora Town Public Bus）
- Ota Memorial Hospital --In front of Motojima Hospital --Ota Station South Exit --BUS Terminal Ota-- Oizumi TownOffice- ChiyodaGovernment office (Wide area public bus Aozora）
Welcome city bus(Consignment to demand bus / Yajima taxi)
A pre-booked welfare bus that runs throughout the city for people aged 75 and over and people with severe intellectual and mental disabilities. If you make a reservation by telling the usage time and destination by the day before, it will pick you up from your home to the shops / hospitals in the city, the nearest station, etc. At first glance, the system seems to be costly, but in the morning and evening, the driver who drives the school bus drives the city bus during the day, and the waste is eliminated by combining it with another business.
Initially it operated free of charge,2012年4For 100 yen one way[Annotation 2] Charged. While expanding to vulnerable people who meet certain conditions and lowering the hurdles, it has become possible to specify predetermined stops (near home and near destination).
Municipal free bus (Otan bus)
Operation started on April 2018, 4. Use a school bus vehicle.
- West bus system
- East Bus System: AEON MALL Ota- Ryumai StationSouth Exit-BUS Terminal Ota
- Nagikawa / Torinosato Line (via Morita / Godo area): AEON MALL Ota --Morita Administration Center --Ota Memorial Hospital
- Hosen / Nitta Line (via Pal Town Josai no Mori): Joyful Honda Nitta Store --Hosen Administration Center --Ota Memorial Hospital
BUS Terminal Long-distance bus route to / from Ota
- Narita Airportsnow"Maple'
- Haneda airportYuki "Airport Limousine"
- Yuki Nagoya / Kanazawa / Kyoto / Osaka "Silk Liner"
- Yuki Sendai "Sendai Liner"
"Subaru"Known by the brand name ofSUBARU OfCastle townFamous as. There are many SUBARU employees and their families, and many companies in the city also use Subaru cars. There are many factories of SUBARU and its affiliated companies in the city.
NEC Gunma, the predecessor of NEC personal computersNEC OfDesktop personal computerと(I.e.Was being developed and produced. The main force isPC-9800 seriesMet. The Michelin Ota site is one of three R & D centers in Europe, the United States, Japan and the world.
- SUBARUGunma Factory (Subaru Town), Gunma Factory Yajima Factory (Shoya Town)
- Mitsubishi ElectricGunma Works (Iwamatsucho)
- Sapporo beerGunma Factory (Nitta Kizakicho)
- Sapporo Beer Gunma Shochu Factory (Seradacho)
- Hino MotorsNitta Factory (Nitta Hayakawacho)
- Sawafuji Electric(Nitta Hayakawacho)
- AGFKanto (Seradacho)
- KikkomanGunma Factory (Seradacho)
- MeidenshaOta Office (Nishishinmachi)
- KOKUYOGunma Factory (Nitta Sorimachicho)
- Ogihara(Takabayashi Toshimachi)
- Momentive Performance (former name: GE Toshiba Silicone) Ota Office (Nishishinmachi)
- NEC Personal Computer (former name: NEC Personal Products) (Nishiyajimacho)
- TeacherNorth Kanto Logistics Center (Nitta Ocho)
- Eastern Industrial Park (in Higashishinmachi) (UD Trucks,Sanwa Shutter IndustrySuch)
- Western Industrial Park (in Nishishinmachi)
- Ojima Industrial Park (in Seradacho) (Bosch,Sannova）
- Ojima Daini Industrial Park (inside Seradacho) (Ajinomoto AGF, Kikkoman)
- Nitta Chubu Industrial Park (Nitta Kizakicho, Nitta Sorimachicho) (KOKUYO, Oji Steel)
- Nitta Seibu Industrial Park (Nitta Hayakawacho) (Hino Motors, Sawafuji Electric)
- Yabuzuka Industrial Park (in Ohara Town)
Expands supermarkets "Fuji Mart", "Marche", izakaya chain "Iccho", etc.Fresh CorporationThe head office is in the city.
- AEON MALL Ota(Former Aeon Ota Shopping Center) (Ishihara Town, opened on December 2003, 15)）
- Power mall ota(Iizukamachi)
- Nico Mall Nitta(Noi Town, Nitta City)
- Ota Higashi Shopping Mall (Uekinocho)
- Shimotajima Shopping Mall (Shimotajima-cho, opened on December 2004, 16)）
- Komaigi Shopping Center (Komaigicho)
- ionOta store (AEON MALL Otauchi, Ishiharacho)
- A CorpBrace (Noicho, Nitta City), Nitta Store (Nitta Hayakawacho)
- Beisia Ojima store (Anyoji Town), Ota Mall store (Power Mall Otauchi, Iizukacho)
- trial Ota Yura store (Yuracho)
- Torisen Ota Arai store (Arai Town), Higashi Yajima store (Higashi Yajima Town), Shimotajima store (Shimotajima Town), Josai no Mori store (Josaicho), Ohara store (Ohara Town)
- Fressey Hosen store (Treasure Town), Toriyama store (Toriyamakamicho)
- AvanceYabutsuka store (Obaracho)
- Coop Gunma Arai store (Arai Town), Yabutsuka store (Ohara Town)
- YamaguchiOta Niragawa store (Dainogocho)
- YaokoOta Komaigi store (Komaigicho, opened on April 2007, 19)）
- Berg Ryumai store (Ryumaicho), Ota Uekino store (Uekinocho)
- Joyful Honda Nitta store (Noicho, Nitta city)
- Cainz Home (Ota Mall store (Power Mall Otauchi, Iizukacho)
- Viva Home Yabutsuka store (Obaracho)
- KomeriHard and Green Nitta Store (Nitta Kizakicho), Ota Oshima Store (Oshima Town)
- Nitori Ota store (Minamiyajimacho)
- Don Quixote Ota store (Iidacho)
Consumer electronics store
- Kojima Ota store (Nishihoncho)
- Yamada Denki Techland Ota Iidacho store (Iidacho)
- PC DEPOT Ota store (Iizukacho)
- Basia Electric Ota Mall store (Power Mall Otauchi, Iizukacho)
- K's Denki Ota store (Takahayashikotobukicho)
- AEON Cinema Ota (AEON MALL Otauchi, Ishiharacho)
- Gunma Bank Ota Branch, Ota Chuo Branch, Ota Nishi Branch, Nagikawa Branch, Nitta Branch, Ojima Branch, Ohara Branch, etc.
- Ashikaga Bank Ota branch, Ota south branch, etc.
- Towa Bank Ota Branch, Ota Nishi Branch, Takabayashi Branch
- Tochigi Bank Ota branch
- Japan Post Bank Ota store
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Ota branch
- Brazilian Bank Gunma Branch ... Closed on August 2014, 8
- Io Credit Bank Ota Sales Department Fujiagu Branch Takabayashi Branch Nagikawa Branch Nitta Branch
- Kiryu Shinkin Bank Ota branch, etc.
- Shinonome Shinkin Bank Yabutsuka branch
- East Gunma Credit Union
- Akagi Credit Union Ota Branch Nittamachi Branch
Even after the Meiji era, Daikoin Kanayama was crowded with vacationers from all over the world. It was one of the destinations for suburban trains from Tokyo.Kofun periodEastern culture, "Taiheki] OrKenmu's new governmentImpact onTokugawaOrigin ofHikokuro Takayama OfBakumatsu OfAspirantThere are historical facts such as the influence on.
Many in the cityHistoric siteThere is a "walking tournament" being held.
Historic sites / famous places
Historic sites are scattered throughout the city, but the Ojima area is especially called "the birthplace of Mr. Tokugawa".Serada Toshogu ShrineThere are historic sites such as "Ojima Historical Park". Enkiridera Mantokuji is also featured in overseas media as the only two Enkiridera in the world.
- Nitta Kanayama Castle(National Historic Site)
- Kanayama (Gunma Prefecture) -Mountains towering in the city center
- Daikoin(Kaneyama Town)
- Serada Toshogu Shrine(Seradacho)
- Chorakuji Temple(Seradacho)
- Ota City Nittaso History Museum(Seradacho)
- Ota City Enkiridera Mantokuji Museum(Tokugawacho)
- Ota City Yabutsuka Honmachi History and Folklore Museum(Yabuzukacho）
- Ota City Takayama Hikokuro Memorial Hall (Hosoyacho)
- Ota City Osumi Shunpei Museum
- Sorimachi Yakushi(Nitta Sorimachicho)
- Ikujin Shrine(Noi Town, Nitta City)
- Crown Inari Shrine(Hosoya Town) --Bokeh flowers are famous
- – Museum opened in 1938
- Tenjinyama Tomb(Uchigashimacho)
(Yoshizawacho)- mainlyboar OfFeeding damageDue to the catastrophic damage caused byIt was closed in 2018.
Leisure / entertainment district
- Gunma Children's Country
- Hachioji Farm
- Crescent Moon Village
- Kanken Plaza WOW (formerly OtaCorona WorldThere was, but it closed in March 2012. In April of the same yearNEXUSIs renewed as Ota Smile Town)
- Japan Snake Center
- Subaru Visitor Center
- Minami Ichibangai
- Yabutsuka Onsen(Yabuzuka Town, Yabuzuka Honmachi area)
- Hot spring facilities
- Ota Kanayama Onsen / Sleeping Hot Spring (Shimokobayashi Town, Ota Area (Ota Area)AEON MALL OtaAdjacent to))
- Euland Nitta (Nitta Kanaicho, Nitta area)
- Ojima / Tone no Yu (Bizenjima-cho, Ojima area)
- Natural hot spring Yurakubu (Uekinocho, Ota area (former Corona no Yu, in Ota Smile Town))
- Ota Moss Phlox Festival (early April-early May) One million moss phlox, one of the largest in eastern Japan, has been planted and is becoming a popular tourist destination.
- Yassegawa Cherry Blossom Festival (early April)
- Ota Festival (7rd Saturday and Sunday of July)
- Nitta Festival (8nd Saturday and Sunday of August)
- Yabutsuka Festival (8st Saturday of August)
- Ojima Neputa Festival(July 8th and 14th)
- Aviation Pageant (Ojimacho area) (November 11)
- Izumo Shrine Ebisu Lecture (Isasumi Shrine precincts) (November 11th and November 19th)
Held on January 1st every yearAll Japan Business Team Ekiden Competition(New Year Ekiden) is the 354th relay station (4th ward → 4th ward) in front of the main government building of Ota City Hall from Isesaki City via National Route 5, and exits to Kiryu City via the prefectural road Ota Kiryu Line. Take a course.
- SUBARU Athletics Club --It was formed in June 1998 based in Ota City with the aim of participating in the New Year Ekiden and contributing to the revitalization of the local community.
- SUBARU Baseball Club(Former: Fuji Heavy Industries Baseball Club) --Founded in 1953. Based in Ota CityAdult baseballCorporate team. The practice ground isOta City Athletic Park Baseball Field.
- --Ota City-based adult baseballClub team.
- Panasonic Wild Knights(Old: Sanyo Electric Wild Knights)- Japan Rugby Top LeagueTo joinSanyo ElectricRugby club. BasedOra-gunOizumi TownHowever, the practice ground is located in Ota City.
- Gunma Crane Thunders - B.LEAGUEMen's professional basketball team belonging to.2020-2021 seasonIn the Nakage district, where the prefectural office was locatedMaebashiWill move from.
The Board of Education headquarters is located inside the Ojima Government Building.
- Kanto Gakuen University(Fujiagucho)
- Gunma UniversityFaculty of Science and Technology, Ota Campus (2008年Opened once, Honmachi)
Vocational school / others
- Ota Information and Commerce College(Higashinagaoka Town)
- Ota Medical Technology College(Higashinagaoka Town)
- Ota Automobile College(Higashikanaicho)
- Ota Higher Nursing Academy(Yawata Town)
- Gunma Prefectural Ota High School(Nishihonmachi)
- Gunma Prefectural Ota Girls' High School(Yawata Town)
- Gunma Prefectural Otahigashi High School(Dainogocho)
- Gunma Prefectural Ota Technical High School(Motegi Town)
- Gunma Prefectural Ota Flex High School(Shimotajimacho)
- Gunma Prefectural Nitta Akatsuki High School(Nitta Onecho)
- Ota Municipal Ota High School(Hosoyacho)
- privateGunma International Academy High School(Uchigashima-cho) * Small, middle and high school
- Private Tokiwa High School(Iizukamachi)
Junior high school
- Ota City Nishi Junior High School(Yawata Town. Ota Elementary School / Torinosato Elementary School Area)
- Ota City Higashi Junior High School(Iizuka-cho. Chuo Elementary School / Kyugo Elementary School Area)
- Ota City Kita Junior High School(Kumano Town. Ota Higashi Elementary School / Nagikawa Nishi Elementary School Area)
- Ota City Minami Junior High School(Takahayashikitacho. Sawano Elementary School, Sawano Chuo Elementary School, Minami Elementary School Area)
- Ota City Asahi Junior High School(Iizuka Town. Asahi Elementary School Area)
- Ota City Josai Junior High School(Niinocho. Josai Elementary School / Hosen East Elementary School Area)
- Ota City Joto Junior High School(Niragawa Town. Niragawa Elementary School / Komagata Elementary School Area)
- Ota Municipal Holiday Junior High School(Ryumai-cho. Resting small school area)
- Ota City Hosen Junior High School(Takaramachi. Hosen Elementary School / Hosen Minami Elementary School Area)
- Ota City Mourida Junior High School(Yataboricho. Morita Elementary School Area)
- Ota City Godo Junior High School(Ishibashi Town. Strong Toko School Area)
- Ota City Oshima Junior High School(Kameoka-cho. Ojima Elementary School / Serada Elementary School Area)
- Ota City Kizaki Junior High School(Nitta Kizakicho. Kizaki Elementary School Area)
- Ota City Watauchi Junior High School(Nitta Kamidanakacho. Watauchi Elementary School Area)
- Ota Municipal Product Junior High School(Noi-cho, Nitta-shi. Small school area for raw goods)
- Ota City Yabutsuka Honmachi Junior High School(Obara Town. Yabuzuka Honmachi Small / Yabuzuka Honmachi Minami Ko School Area)
- Ota City Ota Junior High School(Hosoya-cho) * We provide integrated middle and high school education with Ota Municipal Ota High School.
- privateGunma International Academy Middle School(Uchigashima-cho) * Small, middle and high school
Universities / junior colleges and vocational schools that once existed
- Gunma Agriculture and Forestry College (old system)(Kumano Town, opened in 1946, closed in 1947) →Koryo UniversityVocational school → Koryo University (currentlyTakushoku University) Junior college (Koizumicho, opened in 1948, closed in 1955)
- Gunma Shorei Junior College(Uchigashima-cho, closed in 2011)
High school that once existed
- Private Nitta Agricultural High School (Kizakicho, opened in 1948) → Nitta Agricultural High School (closed in 1951)
- Private Kanayama High School Housekeeper High School (Ota Town, opened in 1948) → Kanayama High School (closed in 1952)
- Gunma Prefectural Ota Higher Special Needs School(Fujiagucho)
- Tomo Youth Nature House(Yabuzukacho)
Politician / business person
- Masaaki Arai(Open housefounder)
- Masaaki Osawa(XNUMXth generation ・GunmaGovernor）
- Hideyuki Otani (Businessman)
- Masaaki Kakinuma(Member of the House of Representatives-Democratic Party, Director of the Finance and Finance Committee, Member of the Special Committee on the Establishment of Political Ethics and the Revision of the Public Offices Election Act, FormerMizuho Corporate BankMember)
- Goyama Koyama(OriginalMitsui BankChairman)
- Ichiro Shibusawa(ViscountEiichi ShibusawaSister-in-law, maiden name Sunaga, Saitama Prefectural Assembly member)
- Kinzaburo Shibusawa(Director of Mitsubishi Bank)
- The first Shibusawa Kinzo(Pawnshop, politician)
- Second generation Shibusawa Kinzo(Gunma prefecture large taxpayer, banker)
- Kinzo Shibusawa III(Gunma Prefecture large taxpayer, member of the House of Lords)
- Masayoshi Shimizu(Mayor of Ota)
- Sunaga Yoshi(Member of the House of Representatives)
- Toru Sunaga(Member of the House of Representatives)
- Hisao Tozawa(Former Mayor of Ota)
- Tomohisa Nakajima(Member of the House of Representatives-President of the Rikken Seiyukai Innovation Group,SUBARUIs the predecessor ofNakajima airplaneFounder)
- Gentaro Nakajima(Member of the House of Representatives-LDP-OriginalMinister of Education）
- Rizo Hazumi(Member of the House of Representatives-Constitutional society）
- Fushishima Kinzo(Businessman）
- Kinkichi Muto(Member of the House of Representatives-Rikken Seiyukai, President of Ueno Shimbun)
- Isao Saito(Geographer, From former Nitta Town）
- Hideo Itokawa(Engineer):SpecialtySpace engineering
- Junichiro Tanaka --Juichi Matsukura (former)Kinema JunpoEditor-in-chief,Movie historian）
- Shunpei Osumi(Japanese swordHuman national treasure）
- Kumi Yamada(Female player）
- Taku Chiba(manga artist）
- Rin Horuma --Yuichi Takayanagi (manga artist)
- Takaya Ibira(Nikkatsuproducer,Component writers）
- Kazumasa Contrast(Contemporary artist）
- Kazutaka Imai (Director)
- Masayuki Kibe(Constituent writer)
- Uchida Aya(Voice actor）
- Hiroaki Okada(An actor）
- Okinaya's horse(Rakugo performer）
- Chiezo Kataoka(An actor）
- Kaoru Kiryu(Former actress)
- Zawachin(talent,Impersonation Makeup Fantasista,Professional make-up artist,esports player,YouTuber）
- Yanagiya Senpachi(Rakugo performer）
- Iyori Shimizu(ミ ュ ー ジ シ ャ ン,back numberVocal & Guitar)
- TARAKO(Voice actor,Chibi Maruko-chan"Momoko Sakura" role)
- DE DE MOUSE --Daisuke Endo (musician）
- Yuri Hirata(talent,Gravure idol）
- Hozunyam("Small devil ageha])
- Rentaro Mikuni(Actor, place of birth)
- (Music producer, (Entertainment agency ONE to ONE Agency,CANDY GO! GO!,Underbeasty To belong to),Lyricist ,作曲家 ）
- Keiko Matsushita("Shijimi and Sazae" Shijimi)
- Mai Hina Kanon(OriginalTakarazuka RevueMonthly groupDaughter)
- Atsushi Muroda(Professional golfer）
- Yukio Okabe(OriginalJockey）
- Grief(Pro wrestler,666Belongs)
- Hidehisa Takahashi(OriginalProfessional baseball-Fukuoka Softbank Hawks-Orix Buffaloespitcher)
- Shinya Nakayama(Former professional baseball pitcher Orix Buffaloes)
- Yuki Saito(Professional baseball·Hokkaido Nippon-Ham Fighterspitcher)
- Ukyo Shuto(Professional baseball / Fukuoka Softbank Hawks infielder)
- Yuji Takada(Amateur wrestling）
- Ayumi Morita(Tennis-Beijing OlympicsParticipation)
- Remi Nakazato(Athletics中-Long distance-marathonplayer)
- Ratukruger(rugbyplayer·Panasonic Wild Knights）
- Masahide Nakamura(Tokai TV broadcasting）
- Yu Koshizuka(NHKannouncer)
- Satoshi Umetsu(Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.News Center, News Center, Market News Manager)
Person with connection
- Nitta Yoshisada(Kamakura PeriodWarlord)
- Yoshiki Serada(Tokugawa ShogunateAncestor)
- King Hikosajima-Kamiko(I.e.National defenseByYawatayama ancient tomb(Yawata Town) After being enshrined at the shrine at the topHachimangu ShrineEnshrined.
- Minamoto no Yoshikuni --Resident until later years.
- Yoshishige Nitta - NittasoDeveloped in successionBossI got a job. Many families have ancestors.OriginatorGrandson.
- Prince Munenaga-
- Tokugawa Ieyasu --To memorialize your ancestorsDaikoinErected.
- Drinking dragon -
- Amami --Residence? ShiChorakuji TempleTheTendai sectConverted to and became a priest.
- Arai Shiroishi --The ancestors are from Arai Town (formerly Arai, Arai, Arai Village).
- Ikuta Yorozu ――I live and open a private school Kojokan on Daimon-dori. Immediately afterIkuta YorozuCauseTatebayashi ClanI'm from
- Hideo Itokawa --Living in Yawata TownNakajima airplaneAt Ota SeisakushoType XNUMX-Falcon-Zhong KuiInvolved in the design of etc.Jet engineWas developed.
- Mishima Yukio - Student mobilizationMoved into the Higashiyajima dormitory (Suehiro Residence) attached to Nakajima Aircraft Koizumi Seisakusho.
- Shinroku Momose --Resident until later years. Fuji Heavy Industries engineer.
- Satoshi Umetsu(Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.Economic Department Reporter, Place of Birth)
- Hiroyoshi Sasakawa(Politician, Liberal Democratic Party member of the House of Representatives, former Gunma Prefectural Assembly member) --Address is Komaigi-cho, Ota City.
City appears and related works
- Santaro do my best
- Great Genie
- Great Battle Mad Police '80
- Old opening title back and action scene of episode 1Nitta TownTaken at the scrap car disposal site inside.
- Taiheiki (NHK Taiga Drama)
- All About Lily Chou-Chou
- Yaji and Kita in the middle of the night
- Unfair the movie
- Pleiades after school
- Appeared as the place name of the bus stop that appears in the work (Yajima, Ota Kita, Oizumi, the factory name of the sponsor Subaru).
- Ultramarine blue path
- A movie commemorating the 10th anniversary of the merger of Ota City.
"History of Ota City" History Edition, Modern Times (Ota City, 1996)
- ^ "Ota City History Chronology"
- ^ "Furious in heavy rains" "Chugoku Shimbun" July 46, 7 Shimane edition 2 pages
- ^ "Weekly Greater Tokyo Area- Enclave, Drama on the line-”. Asahi Shimbun (Asahi Shimbun). (November 2010, 5)
- ^ "Gunma Prefecture, limited express charge" free "social experiment on the Tobu Kiryu Line". Nihon Keizai Shimbun (Nikkei Inc.). (October 2018, 9) 2019/5/17Browse.
- ^ "History of Ota City", History, Modern, pp.746-747
- ^ Ojima Town was the birthplace of Chikuhei Nakajima and had a factory for Nakajima Aircraft.
- ^ "Jomo Newspaper'1938年(Showa 13 Year)11/3付
- ^ "Municipal free bus route map”. Ota City, Gunma Prefecture. 2020/11/9Browse.
- ^ "AEON Ota Shopping Center Grand Opening on Friday, December 12th, Ota City, Gunma Prefecture". Taihan Special News (Mass Sales Newspaper). (December 5, 2003)
- ^ “Ota Shimotajima Shopping Mall Opened December 12, last year Ota City, Gunma Prefecture”. Taihan Special News (Mass Sales Newspaper). (January 21, 2005)
- ^ "Torisen Shimotajima store to open next spring January 1 Ota City, Gunma Prefecture". Taihan Special News (Mass Sales Newspaper). (June 12, 2004)
- ^ "Torisen Josai no Mori Shopping Mall Aiming to Open on October 10th, Ota City, Gunma Prefecture". Taihan Special News (Mass Sales Newspaper). (March 8, 2007)
- ^ "Torisen Ohara Store Ota City, Gunma Prefecture". Taihan Special News (Mass Sales Newspaper). (February 2009, 2)
- ^ “Yaoko Ota Komaigi Store Opened April 4th, Ota City, Gunma Prefecture”. Taihan Special News (Mass Sales Newspaper). (May 6, 2007)
- ^ “Berg, Matsumoto Kiyoshi, Nishimatsuya Chain Ota Uekino Mall Aiming to open next August 8 Ota City, Gunma Prefecture”. Taihan Special News (Mass Sales Newspaper). (December 6, 2005)
- ^ "Sweets (1)”. Ota City Product Promotion Association. 2017/4/12Browse.
- ^ "Sweets (2)”. Ota City Product Promotion Association. 2017/4/12Browse.
- ^ formula
- ^ "Ota / Tayoshizawa lily village, wild boar feeding damage kills lilies 1 week late, admission fee reduced Gunma". Sankei News (Sankei Shimbun). (May 2018, 6) 2019/5/13Browse.
- ^ “Notice of change in hometown of Gunma Crane Thunders” (Press Release), Gunma Crane Thunders, (February 2021, 2) 2021/2/11Browse.
- ^ "History of Ota City", p.961
- ^ "History of Ota City", p.955-956
- ^ "History of Ota City", p.955-956
- ^ Kiyoumi Yamashita(2014) "Mourning the death of Professor Isao Saito"Geography review(Geographical Society of Japan).87(4): 351-352. (From page 351)
- ^ Prefectural Assembly Member Profile Hiroyoshi Sasagawa LDP Gunma Chapter Federation. Retrieved December 2015, 12.