[Breaking news] Nagasaki Prefecture announces 14 new corona infections
If you write the contents roughly
Nagasaki Prefecture announced today that a total of 7 people were infected with the new coronavirus, 3 in Unzen City, 2 in Goto City, 1 in Iki City, and 14 in Togitsu Town and Nagayo Town. ..
"TV Nagasaki" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news about Nagasaki Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Iki IslandKyusyuMainlandFukuoka CityAbout 80km northwest ofSagaAt the northern endHigashimatsuura PeninsulaAbout 20km north-northwest fromGenkai SeaLocated on Remote islandIs. To the northwestTsushimaIs located. The area of Iki Island is 133.82km2, North-south 17km, East-West 15km. As a manned island, off the southwestern part of Iki IslandHarashimaとNagashima,(I.e.But off the north sideWakamiya IslandThere are a total of 4 islands. There are 19 places around the islandUninhabited islandThere is. Put these togetherIkiCalled (Iki Islands).
The whole cityIki Tsushima National MonumentIs specified in.
- Manned islands: Iki Island, Hara Island, Nagashima, Oshima, Wakamiya Island
- Uninhabited islands: Fire island, Aseno island, Kijima, Hirashima, Kojima, Serpent island, Ushijima, Akaga island, Meikara island, Tatsuno island, Tenaga island, Kuroga island, Aoshima, Akashima, Najima, Kojima, Kaneshirose, Wife Kashima, Kojima
- Mountains: Takenotsuji (Takenotsuji, altitude 212.8m, Gonoura Town), Kumi Noo (Gumino, altitude 175m, Gonoura Town), Otokodake (Ondake, altitude 168m, Ashibe Town), Onnadake (Mendake, Men only, 149m above sea level, Ashibe Town)
- River: Tanie River,Hatahoko River, Karitain River
- Pond: Oshimizu Pond (Katsumotocho Fuke)
- Like Tsushima, it has a warm currentTsushima CurrentIt has a relatively warm climate and is relatively humid regardless of the season. The strong wind toward the south that blows in early springFirst in springHowever, what was originally called by fishermen in Iki City became a meteorological term.
- Adjacent municipality
- Because it is one island and one city, there is no land-based neighboring municipality. Facing across the seaTsushima city,SagaKaratsu City,FukuokaFukuoka City(Nishi-ward-Hakata Ward),ItoshimaMay be treated as adjacent.
- "Record of Ancient Matters], It is written as Ikijima, and it is considered to be one of the first large Yashima islands in Japan when the land was born.
- "Wei ZhajinToYamadai KuniIt is stated that there was a branch country under the control of the. →One country
- Ritual systemBelow is one as Iki ProvinceRegulatory countryI did. →Iki country
- 1871年(Meiji4 years)
- 1872年(Meiji 5) February --With the enforcement of the ward system, Iki was divided into 2 major wards, 76th ward, 77th ward, and 78th ward, and Ura was divided into 3 sub-ward (22 villages) according to the village. It becomes the basis of Iki's autonomy.
- 1873年(6th year of Meiji) December-Abolished and integrated 12 large wards, and Iki whole island as 3th large ward.
- 1878年(11th year of Meiji)
- County, town and village organization lawBy enforcement in Nagasaki,Iki DistrictとIshida-gunIt is divided into 2 villages.
- Iki Ishida-gun government office is Takeda water in Ishida-gunPlaced in the village.
- A fixed number of members of the Nagasaki Prefectural Assembly will be decided, and the total number of people will be 3 for Iki-gun and Ishida-gun.
- 1879年(Meiji 12)-1st Nagasaki prefectural assembly election.
- 1882年(Meiji 15)-The number of members of the prefectural assembly was changed to 2 people in Iki-gun and 1 in Ishida-gun (the total number remains unchanged).
- 1883年(16th year of Meiji)-Divided with Saga and became the present Nagasaki prefecture.
- 1889年(22th year of Meiji)4/1 - Municipal systemFollowing implementation, the following villages, which correspond to the current city limits, have been established.
- 1896年(Meiji 29) April 4- County systemDue to enforcement, Iki-gun and Ishida-gun merged againIki DistrictWas launched. Ishida-gun disappeared on the same day.
- The name of the county office is Iki-gun office.
- 1922年(Taisho11 years) August-Established Iki Somura Union.
- 1925年(Taisho 14) April 4-[Town system enforcement] Takefu Mizumura ⇒Takefu Mizumachi
- 1926年(Taisho 15) --Iki-gun government office is abolished and Iki branch office in Nagasaki prefecture is established.
- 1935年(Showa10 years) April 4-[Town system enforcement] Kashii Village ⇒ Katsumoto Town
- 1947年(22)11/3 -[Enforcement of town system] Tagawa Village ⇒Tagawa Town
- 1948年(Showa 23) April 4-Iki-gun Municipal Association was established for the purpose of joint paperwork of each town and village on the island.
- April 1955st, 30-[Newly merged] Tagawa/Nagamura ⇒Ashibe Town
- 1956年(31)9/30 -[Transfer] Hakozaki Village to Ashibe Town
- 1958年(Showa 33) April 4-[Transfer] Part of Gonoura Town to Ishida Village
- 1961年(Showa 36) April 4-[Transfer] Part of Ashibe-cho to Ishida-mura
- 1970年(45)8/1 -[Town system enforcement] Ishida village ⇒Ishida Town
- 1972年(47) April 4-Iki-gun Municipal Union Regular Fire Department (Iki City Fire DepartmentThe predecessor of) was established.
- 1981年(56) April 4-Renamed the Iki District Municipal Association to the Iki Wide Area Municipal Association.
- 2004年(Heisei16 years)
- 2/29 -With the merger of Iki City, the Iki wide area municipalities association was dissolved.
- 3/1 -[New merger/enforcement of municipal system] Gonoura Town, Katsumoto Town, Ashibe Town, Ishida Town ⇒Iki City
- When Iki City was established, it had a population of about 3 and the city hall is located in the former town of Noura.
- 2005年(17) April 4-Reorganization of Nagasaki Prefecture, renamed the Iki regional office Iki Regional Bureau.
- 2007年(19) April 4- passportThe office work is transferred from the Iki Regional Bureau to the General Affairs Division (Gonoura Government Building) of the Iki City Hall.
- 2009年(21) April 4-Due to the reorganization of Nagasaki Prefecture, the Iki Regional Bureau was renamed the Iki Promotion Bureau.
- 2011年(23) April 4-1 (Showa 1950) on Iki IslandSchools have been consolidated and abolished for the first time in 61 years since then, and the number of junior high schools has decreased from 10 to 4.
|代||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date|
|First generation||Toru Nagata||2004/4/18||2008/4/17|
|2 fee||Hirokazu Shirakawa||2008年4/18||Incumbent|
- City council
- The fixed number is 16 (term: August 29, 8-August 7, 3)）
- Administrative regions
- The entire area of Iki is an administrative area.
- Government building
- Immediately after the mergerGeneral branch methodWas, but now it is virtuallyBranch office methodIt has become. In addition, the plan to place the main office at Kameishi in the center of the city, which was a promise at the time of the merger, has virtually disappeared, and the main office was set up separately from the former four town offices because of concern over concentration. Currently, the old town Noura Town Hall is the main office.
- Iki City Hall ――The following 4 government buildings also play the role of branch offices and provide citizen services such as issuing and reporting certificates.
- Main office(Gonoura Government Building / 562 Honmura, Gonoura Town, Iki City)
- General affairs department (general affairs section, finance section, trust management section, crisis management section), planning promotion section (policy planning section, tourism business and industry section, regional promotion section), civic section (civic welfare section, child family section, protection section, tax affairs) Section), Accounting Section, Election Management Committee, Gonoura Branch
- Passport window
- Katsumoto Government Building(182-5 Nishitochi, Katsuhonmachi, Iki City)
- The Construction Department (Construction Division, Building Maintenance Division, Water and Sewerage Division), Katsumoto Branch, and the adjacent Western Development Center have the Parliamentary Secretariat and Audit Committee Secretariat.
- Ashibe Government Building(562 Ashibeura, Ashibe-cho, Iki-shi)
- Health and Environment Department (Health and Health Division / Environmental Health Division), Board of Education (Education and General Affairs Division, School Education Division, Social Education Division), Ashibe Branch
- Ishida Government Building(1290 Ishida Nishitaku, Ishida Town, Iki City)
- Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Department (Agriculture and Forestry Division, Fisheries Division), Agriculture Committee, Ishida Branch
- Offices: Yanagida Office, Watara Office, Numazu Office, Shihara Office, Hatsuyama Office, Yumoto Office, Naga Office, Hakozaki Office
- Main office(Gonoura Government Building / 562 Honmura, Gonoura Town, Iki City)
- Prefectural assembly
- Nagasaki Prefectural Assembly Iki City constituency 1
- House of Representatives
Administratively belongs to Nagasaki Prefecture, but direct traffic to the mainland Nagasaki PrefectureNagasaki AirportThere are only two flights a day with a small plane to go. Geographically close, many ferries and other flightsFukuoka,SagaThe economic connection with is greater (""TransportationSee also section). Iki CityZip Code(811-5-) alsoTel OfArea code(0920) Is also close to Fukuoka.
- In the summer near the seasquidFishing is done. EspeciallySword tip squidFishing is thriving, and among them, large and high-quality ones are selected and branded as "Iki Sword". In winterYellowtail,TunaFishing is thriving, especially tunaAomoriOma TownKnown as a production center alongside. In some bays such as Peninsula BaypearlAquacultureAnd so on.
- Focusing on Fukaedahara, the second largest plain in the prefectureRice cultivationIs thriving. AlsoAncient riceIsRed riceIs also being produced. leafた ば こ,melon,YuzuThere is also a large amount of production. The livestock industry is also thriving. In particular, calf production is famous nationwide and is called high-class cow.Matsuzaka beef,Kobe beefThere are many cows born in Iki City. I have to raise a parent cow recentlyPlace nameBecause it is not possible to bear the name, some livestock farmers who fatten their parent cows have appeared on the market as Iki cows.
- Manufacturing industry
- Although there are no factories of major manufacturers, small-scale manufacturing industries such as seafood processing and confectionery manufacturing are operated.
- wheatDistilled spiritsIt is said to be the birthplace of brewery, and although it is small in scale, many brewers are operating it.
- Meiji EraTo 17Brewerwas thereSakeMade in the early Heisei period1990年Although it was temporarily cut off, Shigeya Sake Brewery2018年Reopened in (30).
- Construction industry
- There are many civil engineering contractors due to the influence of the Remote Island Promotion Law, but local taxes and grants have decreased and public works projects have decreased, so all of them are forced to manage rigorously. Perhaps because of that, there are many construction companies that have recently expanded into other industries.
- In the four districts of Gonoura, Ashibe, Katsumoto, and IshidaShopping districtThere is.
- Nagasaki Remote islandOnly in the Ashibe districtionThere is a branch office. (2015年Until DecemberDaieiWas,DaieiWith the reorganization of the store networkAEON store KyushuTransferred to and commissioned by the companyAEON KyushuWas operated by)
- In the Yanagita district of Gonoura TownDrug store(Drug store,Cosmos) Anddiscount store(Direx),rental video(Geo) Branch offices are expanding.
- 2012年From (24)2017年To (29)convenience store1 store in Ashibe area(FamilyMart), 2 stores in Gonoura area (poplar・ FamilyMart) and 1 store (poplar (not 24 hours)) in the Katsumoto area, a total of 5 stores opened. In June 2015 (Heisei 27)Nagasaki Prefecture Iki HospitalThe poplar group's Seikatsu Ayaka has opened as a shop, although it is not open 24 hours a day.
- Barley shochu (Iki is considered to be the birthplace of barley shochu,Iki shochu TheWTOReceive production area protection under the agreement of. )
- Flower of Iki Iki no Hana Co., Ltd.
- Iki Genkai Shuzo Co., Ltd.
- Ikikko Iki no Kura Sake Brewery Co., Ltd.
- 天 の 川 Amanoka Sake Brewery Co., Ltd.
- Yamanomori Yamanomori Sake Brewery Co., Ltd.
- Sarukawa Sarukawa Izu Sake Brewery Co., Ltd.
- Yukishima Shigeya Sake Brewery Co., Ltd.
- Matsunaga AnzaemonOkina Genkai Brewery Co., Ltd.
- Iki beef (Japan's oldest beef bones were excavated from the Haranotsuji site,Kamakura PeriodIn the final edition, "Kunigyu Tenzu," Iki's牛Appeared）
- Iki sword (best sword tip squid)
Sister cities/partner cities
- 1994年(6)5/24Former Katsuhonmachi and Suwa CityKawai SoraWith the relationship between the end of the city and the birthplace, a friendly city tie-up was established, and the former Katsumoto town will be inherited by the new city even after the merger with the other three towns.
- 2015年(27)6/27A friendly city tie-up. In the middle of the Edo periodTajimaRegion (currentlyAsago City) A large rural villageRebellionCaptured on the island of IkiExileYayama Koyama, who became a member of theAbacusHe contributed to the improvement of the life culture of the people living in Iki at that time.
|Iki City and Population Distribution by Age in Japan (2005)||Iki-shi Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Iki City (an area equivalent to)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
Of places where people in the city live or have livedPlace nameAlways has either "ura," "touch," or "island." Ura was an area centered on old towns and villages, centered on fishing and commerce. Tactile is an area centered on agriculture, and in principle takes the form of a scattered village with some exceptions such as Gonoura Town Motomura Touch, Moroyoshi Motomura Touch, Yamazaki Touch, Hakozaki Moro Touch. The island is literally the island around Iki Island. Currently, Tsumagashima remains a town name, but it is an uninhabited island.
In addition to the "town" used as an address notation, the affiliation of an administrative district that is also used as an association for each administrative unit is also shown.
Before the Iki City merger, Gonoura Town is in front of the town name except for the area that was transferred to the former Ishida Village. Postal codes start with 811-51.
- Former Takefusui Town
- Katahara touch
- Administrative areas: Kobayashi, northern Katahara, eastern Katahara, southern Katahara, central Katahara, Kyoteragaoka
- Administrative districts: Maeshitaru-machi, Senshitaru-machi, Tsukiji, Sakimachi, Motoi, Honmachi (southern half), Kamegawa-Keicho (southern half)
- Administrative areas: Southern Sho, central Sho, northern Sho
- Nagata touch
- Administrative areas: Nagata, Imamiya, Shindo (East half), 𨕫NOO (part)
- Higashi Fure
- Administrative Region: Nakao, 𨕫 Noo (mostly), Castle (Southern half)
- Honmura touch
- Administrative districts: Konyacho, Osato, Ogami, western part of Honmura, Shindo (west half), Honmachi (north half), Kamegawa Kyoumachi (north half)
- Former Yanagida Village
- Beef touch (Ushikata touch, half-castle beef touch in Yanagita village era)
- Administrative Region: Ushikata
- Touch of Oura (Ourafure, touched by half castle Oura in the Yanagita era)
- Administrative region: Oura
- Kida touch (Kidafure, in the Yanagita era, touched by Kuromonobe)
- Administrative region: Kida
- Tanaka Tanaka (Tanaka Fure, Tanamono Tanaka in the Yanagimura period)
- Administrative area: Tanaka, Kojo (North half)
- Hanjo Honmura Touch (Hansei Homuramurare)
- Administrative region: Hanjo Honmura
- Monobe Honmura touch
- Administrative area: Monobehonmura
- Yanagida Tactile (Yanagida Fure, Mononobe Yanagida Tactile during the Yanagida Village era)
- Administrative district: Yanagita
- Former Shihara Village
- Kugiyama Fure
- Administrative District: Nail Mountain
- Shiwara Nishitaku (touching Shiwara, Nishitaku during the Shiwara village era)
- Administrative district: Shihara Nishi
- Shiwara Minamifure (Shiwara Minamifure, Minamifure during the Shiwara village era)
- Administrative districts: Shihara Minami XNUMXst, Shihara Minami XNUMXnd
- Tactile Ohara
- Administrative districts: Ohara, Ohara
- Hirout touch
- Administrative district: Hirai
Kuki touch(Kukifure) (Incorporated into Ishida Village, now Kuki Ishida Town)
- Former Hatsuyama Village
- Administrative district: Eastern tsubo Central tsubo Southern tsubo
- Hatsuyama Nishitaku (Hatsuyama touch, Nishitaku in the Hatsuyama village era)
- Administrative district: Southern part of Hatsuyama west Central part of Hatsuyama west Northern part of Hatsuyama west
- Hatsuyama Higashi Touch (Hatsuyama Higashi Fure, Hatsuyama Village era Hatsuyama Higashi Touch)
- Administrative District: Hatsuse East of Hatsushan East West of Hatsuyama East
- Wakamatsu Fure
- Administrative District: Eastern Wakamatsu Central Wakamatsu West Wakamatsu
- Former Watara Village
- Administrative district: Oshima
- Administrative district: Nagashima
- Administrative district: Harashima
- Mugiya Fure
- Administrative districts: dried water, wheat valley, Kaminoki, Uto, Funakoshi
- Administrative districts: Kanda, Wataraura, Kozaki
- Watara Nishitaku (Fure to Watara, Nishitaku in the Watara village era)
- Administrative district: Sako, Watara Nishi
- Watara Totaku (Watara Higashi Fure, Totaku in the Watara Village era)
- Administrative districts: Daito, Kuridake, Makimae, Makigo
- Watara Minamifure (Watara Minamifure, Minamifure during the Watara Village era)
- Administrative district: Front eye, lacquer
- Former Numazu Village
- Ariyasu (Ariyasu, Ariyasu Nagamine in the Numazu village era)
- Administrative districts: Hinogumi, Tanoto, Kaikyoku, Ogoshi, Sakibe
- Komaki Nishitaku (Komaki Nishitaku, Kurosaki Nishitaku during the Numazu village era)
- Administrative districts: Komaki, Hougaura
- Komaki Higashi Fure, Kurosaki Higashi Touch during the Numazu Village era)
- Administrative districts: Mori, Komaki Higashi, Yokouchi (Western half)
- Satofure (Satofure, Kurosaki Satoshi in the Numazu village era)
- Administrative district: village
- Tactile Nitta (Tactile Shinden, Tactile Kurosaki in the Numazu village era)
- Administrative district: Nitta
- Nagamine Higashi Fure
- Administrative districts: Yamaguchi, Noshikazu
- Nagamine Honmura touch
- Administrative districts: Nagamine Honmura, Shinoishi, Yokouchi (eastern half)
Katsumoto-cho in front of the whole town area name. The postal code starts with 811-55.
- Former Katsumoto Town
- Okubo Tactile (Okubo Fure, Kasu Okubo Tactile before the transfer to Isafushi Village)
- Administrative district: Tactile Okubo
- Katayama Tactile (Katayama Fure, Shinshiro Katayama Tactile before the transfer to Isafushi Village)
- Administrative region: Katayama touch
- Katsumotoura (Katsumotoura, Kasu Katsumotoura before the transfer to Isafushi Village)
- Administrative districts: Tsukushi, Shinmachi (most), Yuda, Sakaguchi, Kurose Higashi, Kamigata (Northern half), Kurose Naka, Kurose Nishi, Kashita Higashi, Kashita Naka, Kashita Nishi, Tama, Kawajiri (East half), Masamura, Nakaori, Tanaka (most), Kotohira (eastern half), Akataki (western half), Baba destination (partial)
- Kitafure (Shinshiro Kitafure before the transfer to Isafushi Village)
- Administrative Region: North Touch
- Nishito Touch (Saido Fure, Kasu Nishito Touch before the transfer to Isafushi Village)
- Administrative districts: Takumi Nishito, Kuratani, Tanaka (part), upper (southern half)
- Sakamoto touch (Sakamoto touch, Kasu Sakamoto touch before Wujifushi village transfer)
- Administrative districts: Takumi Sakamoto, Baba (most), Kawajiri (western half), Kotohira (western half)
- Shinjo Nishifure
- Administrative district: Shinjo Nishitaku
- Shinjo Higashi Fure
- Administrative district: Shinjo Toho
- Nakafure (Kasu Nakataku before the transfer to Isafushi Village)
- Administrative districts: Nakataku, Amagahara (most), Shioya, Machinosaki, Akataki (eastern half), Shinmachi (part)
- East Touch (Higashi Fure, Kasu East Touch before the transfer to Isafushi Village)
- Administrative district: Toho, Amagahara (part)
- Former Isafushi Village
- Listed touch (Tateishi listed touch during the Isafushi village era)
- Administrative district: Listed, Yunoura (partial)
- Tateishi Nakafure
- Administrative district: Tateishi Nakatate
- Tateishi Nishifure
- Administrative district: Tateishi Nishitaku
- Tateishi Higashi Fure
- Administrative district: Tateishi Toho
- Tateishi Minami Fure
- Administrative areas: Tateishi Nanatsu, Yamagami
- Cloth feeling (dandruff, Tateishi cloth feeling in the Isafushi era)
- Administrative district: Cloth feeling, Yunoura (mostly)
- Honmiya Nakafure
- Administrative Region: Motomiya Nakatsu
- Hongu Nishifure
- Administrative district: Hongu Nishitaku, Fire arrow tip
- Hongu Higashi Fure
- Administrative district: Hongu Higashi Touch
- Honmiya Minamifure
- Administrative district: Hongu Minami Tactile, Shirataki
- Yumotoura (Yunomotoura, Tateishi Yunomotoura during the Isafushi village era)
- Administrative area: Yunomotoura
- Lily field touch (Yuri Hata Fure, Tateishi Yuri field touch in the Wushibushi era)
- Administrative area: Yurihata
Ashibe Town is in front of the area name except for the area that was transferred to the former Ishida Village before the merger with Iki City.
- Former Tagawa Town
Postal codes start with 811-53.
- Ashibeura (Ashibeura, Morokichi Ashibeura in the Tagawa-cho era)
- Administrative districts: Ashibeura Hinodecho, Ashibeurata Town, Ashibeura Muko Town, Ashibeura eastern part, Ashibeura Higashifudaba, Ashibeura Peace, Ashibeura Yamaguchicho, West Ashibeura, Ashibeura Nishimachi, Ashibeura Yaguraura Midorigaura, Ashibeura Midorigaoka, Ashibeura Midorigaoka
- Euka Fukae
- Administrative Region: Sakae Fukae, Sakae Fukae East, Fukae Maeme
- Furue Tsurugame touch
- Administrative region: Fukae Tsurugame
- Fukae Totachi
- Administrative Region: Fukgang East
- Hirafu Fukae
- Administrative region: Fukaedaira
- Fukae Honmura touch
- Administrative Region: Fukae Honmura
- Minami Fukae
- Administrative Region: Fukanjiang South
- Moroyoshi Oishi touch
- Administrative Region: Moroyoshi Oishi, Moroyoshi Showa Town
- Morokichi Nakatouch
- Administrative Region: Morokichi Suki, Morokichi Uchizaka, Morokichi Gome
- Moroyoshi Totachi
- Administrative Region: Moroyoshi Yamafuji, Moroyoshi Sanno, Moroyoshi Nara
- Moroyoshi Nito touch (Moroshi Yoshi Futamata contact)
- Administrative Regions: Morokichi Nioru, Morokichi Takao, Morokichi Tsujirin
- Moroyoshi Honmura touch
- Administrative Region: Moroyoshi Honmura, Moroyoshi Shimizu, Moroyoshi Open Sea, Moroyoshi Inland Sea, Moroyoshi Okubo, Hachimanura Sangenya, Hachimanura Nishishinmachi, Hachimanura Nishimachi, Hachimanura Nishinakamachi, Hachimanura Higashinakamachi, Hachimanura Higashimachi
- Minoru Moroyoshi (Moroshi Yoshimi)
- Administrative Region: Morokichi Minami, Morokichi Imazato
- Former Hakozaki Village
Postal codes start with 811-54. When it became Ashibe Town, it came to be called "Hakozaki" except Setoura.
- Administrative districts: Setoura-no-sen, Setouraminami-cho, Setoura-nakamachi, Setoura Ishibashi-cho, Setoura Nishi-cho, Setouramu-cho, Emiso Setoura, Setoura Shoji, Setoura Tsuchimo, Setoura Sakuragi-cho, Setoura Shin-Yokohama , Setoura Shin Seto
- Etsuko Hakozaki
- Administrative region: Hakozaki Esaku
- Hakozaki Nagino Otoru (Hakozaki Kugi no Fure)
- Administrative area: Hakozaki Kuninoo
- Hakozaki's left and right hand touch
- Administrative area: Daisaku Hakozaki
- Etako Hakozaki
- Administrative Region: Hakozakiyae, Hakozakiya Koto
- Hakozaki Nakayama touch
- Administrative region: Hakozaki Nakayama
- Hakozaki Honmura Touch (Hakozaki Honmura Fure)
- Administrative region: Hakozaki Honmura
- Morotsu Hakozaki (Hakozaki Morofure)
- Administrative region: Hakozaki Morotsu
- Former Naka Village
Postal codes start with 811-57.
- Kokubungawa touching
- Administrative area: Kokubun River
- Kokubu Toda (Kokubu and Udare)
- Administrative area: Kokubun Toda
- Kokubu Togatsu (Kokubu Higashi Fure)
- Administrative region: Kokubun East
- Kokubu Honmura touch
- Administrative area: Kokubun main village, Kokubu development
- Sumiyoshi back touch
- Administrative region: Sumiyoshigo
- Sumiyoshi Totachi
- Administrative region: Sumiyoshi East
- Sumiyoshi touch (Sumiyoshi Efure)
- Administrative region: Sumiyoshimae
- Sumiyoshiyama Nobutu (Sumiyoshi Yamanobufure)
- Administrative Region: Sumiyoshi Yamashin
- Nakanogo Nakatouche
- Administrative Region: Nakanogo Gennokuchi, Nakanogo Sōsei
- Nakanogo Nishitachi
- Administrative area: Nakanogo Nishi
- Nakanogo Togachi (Nakagou Higashi Fure)
- Administrative area: Nakanogo East
- Nakanogo Honmura touch (Nakagou Homuramurare)
- Administrative region: Nakanogo Honmura
- Yutake Kofure (Approximately half of the former Ishida village has been transferred, part of which is Ishida Town Yudake Kofure)
- Administrative region: Yudake Tsujiri
- Yudake Imasaka touch
- Administrative area: Yudake Imasaka
- Yudake Honmura touch
- Administrative region: Yudake Honmura
Yutake Archer Yoshitouch(Yutakete Yoshifure) (The entire area was transferred to the former Ishida Village, and now it is Yudake Iwata, Ishida Town)
Except for part of Yudake Kotetsu, Ishida Town is in front of the town name. Postal codes start with 811-52.
- Former Ishida Village
- Contact Ikeda
- Administrative region: Ikeda Nakagami, Ikeda Nakashita
- Nishitachi Ikeda
- Administrative Region: Ikeda Nishijo Ikeda Nishishita
- Ikeda Totachi
- Administrative area: Ikeda Higashi
- Nishitada Ishida
- Administrative area: Ishida Nishimae, Ishida Nishihara, Showa Town
- Toshi Ishida
- Administrative region: Ishida East
- Indoji Temple (Indoji Temple, Ishida Indoji Temple until the town system is enforced)
- Administrative Region: Kimigaura Higashi, Kimigaura Nishi, Tanaka, Honmachi, Celebration Town
- Tsutsujo Nakatsuru
- Administrative region: Tsutsugi Nakagami, Tsutsugi Nakashita
- Tsutsugi Nishitaku
- Administrative region: Tsutsujo West
- Tsutsugi Higashi Fure
- Administrative Region: Tsutsugi Tohoku, Tsutsujo Southeast
- Tsumaga Island (Tsumagashima, Ishida Tsumaga Island until the enforcement of the town system)
- Honmura touch (Honmura Fure, Ishida Honmura touch until the township is enforced)
- Administrative region: Motomura
- Minamifure (Minamifure, Ishida Minamifure until the town system is enforced)
- Administrative District: South
- Yamazaki touch (Yamazaki touch, until the enforcement of the town system Tsutsugi Yamazaki touch)
- Administrative region: Yamazaki
- Kukifure (incorporated from Gonoura Town)
- Administrative district: Kuki
- Yutake Archer Yoshifure (Incorporated from Ashibe Town)
- Administrative District: Archer Kichi
- Yutake Kofure (about half of Ashibecho is incorporated, so Ashibecho Yutake Kofu exists)
- Administrative district: Xing
Junior high school
- Iki City Gonoura Junior High School
- Iki City Katsumoto Junior High School
- Iki City Ashibe Junior High School
- Iki City Ishida Junior High School
*The junior high school that has been consolidated due to scale optimizationList of closed junior high schools in Nagasaki #Iki CityRefer to.
* Elementary schools (branch schools) that have been consolidated due to scale optimizationList of closed elementary schools in Nagasaki #Iki CityRefer to.
- Nagasaki Prefectural Nijinohara Special Support SchoolIki Branch School --Renamed from Iki Branch School in April 2015.
- Elementary and junior high school (in Iki City, Kana Elementary School)
- High School (in Nagasaki Prefectural Iki High School)
At the end of March 2019, Iki Municipal Ishida Kindergarten became Iki Municipal Ishida Children's Garden by integrating with Ishida Nursery School.
- Iki City Gonoura Kindergarten
- Iki City Katsumoto Kindergarten
- Iki City Kasui Kindergarten
- Iki Municipal Whale Fushi Kindergarten
- Iki City Takawa Kindergarten
- Iki City Naga Kindergarten
- Iki City Hakozaki Kindergarten
- Iki City Seto Kindergarten
- At the end of March 2019, Iki Municipal Ishida Nursery School was integrated with Ishida Kindergarten to become Iki Municipal Ishida Children's Garden.2022年(Reiwa 4th year) Iki City Tsutsugi Nursery School will be closed at the end of March and will be integrated into Iki City Ishida Children's Garden..
- Iki City Takefu Water Nursery School
- Iki City Watara Nursery School
- Iki City Oshima Nursery School
- Iki City Nagashima Nursery School
- Iki City Harajima Nursery School
- Iki City Yanagida Nursery School
- Iki City Numazu Nursery School
- Iki Shibara Nursery School
- Iki City Hatsuyama Nursery School
- Iki City Katsumoto Nursery School
- Iki City Ashibe Nursery School
- Iki City Yawata Nursery School
- Iki City Tsutsugi Nursery School
- Iki Nursery School (Gonoura Town)
- Sunflower nursery school (Gonoura Town)
- Megumi Nursery School (Ashibe Town)
- Iki City Ishida Children's Garden (Opened in April 2019)
- Nagasaki Prefectural Iki Vocational Training School
- Kokoro Medical and Welfare CollegeIki School (Opened in April 2017,Iki Municipal Whale Fushi Junior High SchoolRuins)
- Iki City Gonoura Library
- Iki City Ishida Library
Ministry of Justice
- NagasakiLegal Affairs BureauIki branch office
- NagasakiLocal prosecutor's officeIki branch
- IkiWard Public Prosecutor's Office
Ministry of Finance
Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- Nagasaki Labor BureauTsushimaLabor Standards Inspection OfficeIki Representative Office
- Nagasaki Labor BureauTsushimaPublic Employment Security OfficeIki branch office
Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- Japan Coast Guard Seventh District Coast Guard Headquarters Karatsu Coast Guard Iki Coast Guard Station
- SDF Nagasaki Regional Cooperation Headquarters Iki Representative Office
- JMSDF Sasebo District Corps Tsushima Defense Force Iki Security Office
Police and fire departments
- Iki Promotion Bureau
- Iki Health Center
- Iki Livestock Hygiene Service Center
- Nagasaki Prefecture Iki Hospital(Former Iki City Hospital)
- Kyushu Electric PowerAshibe Power Station (Internal combustion power generation, Output 16,500kW)
- Kyushu Electric Power Shin-Iki Power Station (internal combustion power generation, output 24,000kW)
- * On March 2011, 23, Kyushu Electric Power announced a supply plan for FY3, and in consideration of securing a stable power supply, etc., as the "Iki-Mainland interconnection plan", Gonoura-cho, Iki City and Saga PrefectureKaratsu CityHizen Townを6万6千ボルト2回線（海底ケーブル38km、陸上部12kmに回線を新設）で結ぶ計画を明らかにした。2011年（平成23年）調査開始、2015年（平成27年）着工、2017年（平成29年）運用開始としていた。However, construction has not yet started in 2015, when construction is scheduled to begin, saying that "the construction plan is undecided due to uncertain supply and demand trends and the ongoing difficult business conditions.".
- Iki AshibeWind-power generationPlace (2 units, rated output 1,500kW)
Water and sewerage
- Water supply coverage rate 98.5% (as of 2010)
- Water source: groundwaterAbout 70%, surface water (rivers, dams, reservoirs) is about 30% (as of 2007 (Heisei 19))
- Surface water (rivers, dams, reservoirs)
- Nagata Dam, Kadota Reservoir, Katsumoto Dam, Umenoki Dam,Tanie River, Nishizaki Reservoir, Mt. Ooyama Reservoir
- ※OtherIrrigationThere are the Toda Dam (Gonouracho Wakamatsu Touch) and the Men's and Women's Dake Dam (Meotodake, Ashibecho Hakozaki), which are used for various purposes.
- Water purification plant
- Gonoura Waterworks: Katahara Relay Station, Kekoji Relay Station, Kamegawa Relay Station
- Numazu Yanagita district simple water supply: Gonoura water purification plant, Yanagita relay station
- Shihara / Hatsuyama district simple water supply: Kadonoda water purification plant, Ohara relay station, Toda relay station, Hatsuyama relay station, Kadonoda relay station
- Yumotoura District Simple Water Supply: Katsumoto Dam Water Purification Plant, Jintou Relay Station
- Katsumotoura district simple water supply: Yamazaki water purification plant, Shinmai water purification plant
- Ashibe district simple water supply: Ashibe water purification plant
- Yawata Morokichi District Simple Water Supply: Morokichi 1st Relay Station, Morokichi 2nd Relay Station
- Fukae Sumiyoshi District Simple Water Supply: Fukae Relay Station, Sumiyoshi Relay Station
- Hakozaki Kokubu District Sisui: Hakozaki Relay Station
- Ishida district waterworks: Mt. Ooyama waterworks, Nishizaki waterworks, Okawabashi waterworks, Nishima waterworks, Kuki waterworks, Yamazaki waterworks
- Public sewer penetration rate 9.7% (as of 26)
Local media is developing, which is rare in remote island municipalities.
- Iki Shimbun(First published on April 2012, 24)
- (First published on April 2012, 24)
- Shin-Iki Shimbun
- Iki City Cable TV(Opened in July 2011)
- Island Radio Iki(Established in February 2011 by an NPO corporation) Borrowed community FM broadcasting equipment maintained by Iki City and started independent broadcasting from noon on May 2.
- Gonoura Relay Station
In addition, in the publication, the manga / art magazine "COZIKI』Started in 2018. It will be edited by Kirinji (Tokyo) and sold in Iki Island in response to the public offering of ideas from Iki City. The name of the magazine is "Kojiki" and how to read Iki.
There are 14 stations in the city.
- Collection and delivery station 4 innings
- 6 non-collection and delivery stations
- Simple post office 4 innings
- Kojo Simple Post Office, Shihara Simple Post Office, Yanagida Simple Post Office, Yawataura Simple Post Office
- Juhachi Shinwa Bank Iki Branch, Iki Central Branch, Ashibe Branch Office
- Japan Post Bank Refer to the above "Post Office"
- JA Iki City(JA Bank) Iki Main Branch, Gonoura Branch, Takefu Water Branch, Katsumoto Branch, Ashibe Branch, Ishida Branch
- Nagasaki Prefecture Credit Fisheries Cooperative Association(JF Marine Bank) Iki Branch (former Katsumoto Fisheries Cooperative Credit Department), Gonoura Branch Office, Yawata Branch Office, Hakozaki Branch Office, Ishida Branch Office, Yunomoto Patrol Store, Ashibe Patrol Store
TrainRather, the traffic in the city is mainly with private carsTransit BusIs in charge. To the suburbsKyushu Yusen Offerry,Jet foilIs connected to Fukuoka City, Karatsu City, and Tsushima City on the neighboring island.Iki Tsushima SealineIs planning to open the Hakata-Iki-Tsushima route by ferry and high-speed ferry. For airmail,Oriental air bridge Nagasaki AirportIt is in service between. Long time agoAir NipponIs in service,Fukuoka AirportThere were flights, but they are now withdrawn.
General route bus
- General national road
- Main local road(Prefectural road）
- Nagasaki Prefectural Road No. 23 Katsumoto Ishida Line
- Nagasaki Prefectural Road No. 25 Gonoura Port Line
- Nagasaki Prefectural Road 59 Gonoura Numazu Katsu Main Line
- Nagasaki Prefectural Road No. 65 Iki Airport Line
- General prefectural road
- Nagasaki Prefectural Road 172 Kokubu Hakozaki Line
- Nagasaki Prefectural Road 173 Gonoura Ashibe Line
- Nagasaki Prefectural Road 174 Yunomoto Ashibe Line
- Nagasaki Prefectural Road 175 Wataraura Hatsuse Line
- Nagasaki Prefectural Road 176 Hatsuse Indoji Line
- Nagasaki Prefectural Road No. 231 Yunomoto Katsu Main Line
* For details on Nagasaki Prefectural RoadList of prefectural roads in NagasakiRefer to.
- Type 1 fishing port
- Gonoura district-Haze, Okubo, Kozaki, Kanda, Watara Kashiwa, Hougaura, Waka, Mugiya
- Katsumoto district-Yunomoto
- Ashibe district-Morotsu, Ebisu, Hachimanura
- Ishida district-Yamazaki, Nana Minato, Kuki
- Type 3 fishing port- Ashibe Fishing Port
- Type 4 fishing port-Oshima fishing port
- Regular passenger routes:Kyushu Yusen
- Island regularferry
- Municipal ferry Mishima (Iki, a ship in the dock)
- Gonoura Port --Wataraura --Harashima-Nagashima-Oshima
- Municipal ferry Mishima (Iki, a ship in the dock)
- Island sightseeing ferry
- Operated by Katsuhonmachi Fisheries Cooperative. Regular service from April to November.
- Katsumoto Port-Tatsunoshima
- Operated by Katsuhonmachi Fisheries Cooperative. Regular service from April to November.
Sights/historic sites/tourist spots
There are many sandy beaches on the coast, and there are many things that are maintained as beaches.
- Tsutsuki beach beach (XNUMX best beachesSelection, Tsutsukin Ishidacho)
- Nishikihama Beach (Ishidacho Tsutsukihigashi)
- Ohama beach (Ishida-cho Tsutsugi east touch)
- Kiyoishi beach (Ashibecho Moroyoshi Motomura touch)
- Tatsunoshima Beach (Selected XNUMX Best Beaches, Katsumotocho Higashi Touch)
- Kushiyama Beach (Katsumotocho Higashi Touch)
- Twins Beach (Gonoura Town Watara West Touch, Gonoura Town Watara South Touch, Gonoura Town Watara East Touch)
- The "two" of Shiotaru Beach and Komizuhama Beach are collectively called Twins Beach.
- Satohama beach (Sato touch of Gonoura town, Nishi touch of Komaki)
- Oshima Beach (Oshima, Gonoura Town)
There are many shrines since ancient times,Enki ceremony24 companies in the cityShikinaisha11 companies, which is about 150% of the total number in the prefecture, are still designated asShrine main officeRegistered in. Below are the shrines that are especially famous for the Shikinai-sha and others. The parentheses indicate the reading and location.
TaiziStuff isIki country seven great shrinesRepresents
- Virgin Palace(Katsumoto Town, Katsumotoura)
- Motomiya Hachiman Shrine(Katsuhonmachi Hongu Nishitachi)
- Sumiyoshi Shrine(Toushi, Sumiyoshi, Ashibe Town)
- Kunikata Lord Shrine(Kunikatanushi, Kunibun Totashi, Ashibe Town)
- Ko Shrine(Kou, Yudake Kotetsu, Ashibe Town)
- Hakozaki Hachiman Shrine(Hakozaki Hachiman, Ashibe Town Hakozaki Kunino tail)
- Shirasa Hachiman Shrine(Hakusa Hachiman, Ishida-machi Tsutsugi Nakatouch)
- Misa Sword Shrine (Misaki and Ohara Touch of Gonoura Town)
- Daikokutama Shrine (Ookunitama, Gonoura Town Ohara Touch)
- Kunizui Kami Shrine (Kuni Tsukikami, Gonoura Town Motomura Touch)
- Eriji Shrine (Niji, Gonoura Town Ariyasu)
- Mikami Shrine (Mikami, Wakamatsu touch of Gonoura Town)
- Kunizu Shrine (Goraura Town, Wataraura)
- Tsu Shrine (Gonoura Town Ari Touch)
- Nakatsu Shrine (Katsuhonmachi Shinjo Kita Touch)
- Water shrine (Katsuhoncho cloth touch)
- Atami Shrine (Atami, Katsuhonmachi Tateishi Totachi)
- Kumano Shrine (Katsumoto Town Tateishi Minami Touch)
- Tencho Hire Shrine (Tanehime, Katsuhonmachi Motomiya Nishitachi)
- Tsukiyo shrine(Ashibe Town Kokubun Totatsu)
- Takamiso Shrine (Takamiya, Morokichi Nakashita, Ashibe Town)
- Sabafu Shrine (Satsufuto, Ashibe Town, Hakozaki University)
- Soldier Shrine (Housu, Fukae Honmura, Ashibe Town)
- Fukae Shrine (Fukae Fukae, Ashibe Town)
- Kakugami Shrine
- Tsunomiya Shrine (Ikeda Nishitachi, Ishida Town)
- Kai Shrine (Kai, Ishida Town Tsutsugi Nishitachi)
- Other shrines
- Yasaka Shrine(Gonoura Town Gonoura/Katsuhonmachi Shinshiro Nishitachi)
- Fortress Shrine (Sai, Gonoura Town Gonoura)
- Shinshiro Shrine(Shinjo, Katsuhonmachi Shinjo Totachi)- Takashi HiraEnshrine.
- Iki Shrine(Setoura, Ashibe Town)- Small amount of moneyEnshrine
- Odake Shrine (Ondake, Hashizaki Honmura, Ashibe Town)- Saruta HikoThere is a group of stone monkeys worshiping Ogami.
- Mendake Shrine (Men only, Hakozaki, Ashibe Town)
Since ancient times, it has been located at the center of transportation with the continent, and there are various archaeological sites for each era. 
- Hara Tsuji Ruins(Fukaedahara Plain that straddles Ashibe Town and Ishida Town)
- Car departure ruins (until coming, Gonouracho Tanaka touch)
- Kamasaki Ruins (Kamasaki, Gonouracho Katahara Touch)
- Nagiri Ruins (Nakiri, Gonouracho Katahara Touch)
- Daiho Ruins (Taiho, Gonoura Town Shihara Minami Touch)
- Karakami Ruins(Katsumoto Town Ishitou)
- Amagahara Ruins(Amagahara, Katsumotocho Higashiho)
- Kushiyama Milmeura Ruins (Kushiyama, Katsumotocho Higashi Touch)
- Matsuzaki Ruins (Katsumotocho Hongumi Minami Touch)
- Ishiji Ruins (Ishiro, Katsumotocho Tateishi Tate)
- Okubo Ruins (Okubo, Ishida Town Tsutsugi East Touch)
- Tsubaki Ruins (Tsubaki, Ishidacho Ikeda Higashi Touch)
Historically, there are many talented people, and manyOld tombExists, and about half of the total number in Nagasaki Prefecture exists in the city. In addition, part of the country is the Iki Kofun group.Historic siteIt has become.
- Oniyakubo Kofun (Oniyakubo, Gonouracho Ariyasu Touch)
- Ohara Tenjin no Mori Kofungun (Taibaru Tenjin no Mori, Gonouracho Ohara Touch)
- Matsuo Kofun (Tactile Nagata, Gonoura Town)
- Omai Kofun (Ogome, Gonouracho Hatsuyama Higashiho)
- Sugoroku Tumulus(Soroku, Katsumotocho Tateishi Touhou) -The largest in Nagasaki PrefectureFront and rear circle
- Tsushimazuka Kofun (Tsushimazuka, Katsumotocho Tateishi Touhou)
- Hikage Kofungun (Hikage, Katsumotocho Hongumi Minami Tactile)
- Kakegi Kofun (Kakegi, Katsumotocho Fuke)
- Sasazuka Kofun (Yurihata, Katsumoto Town)
- Yurihata Kofun Group(Yurihata, Katsumotocho Yurihata Touch)
- Oni no Iwa Kofun(Oni no Iwaya, Ashibecho Kokubun Honmura Tactile) -"Iwaya" is also written as "cave" or "Iwaya".
- Mountain God No. 1 Mound (Ashibecho Kokubun Honmura Touch)
- Hyoze Kofun (Hyoze, Ashibecho Kokubun Honmura Touch)
- Momota head ancient burial mounds (Hyaku Takashira, Ashibecho Kokubun Honmura touch)
- Kamabuta, Kokubun Honmura, Ashibe-cho
- Kajiyaba Kofun (Ashibecho Kokubungawa Kokubungawa)
- Myosenji Kofungun (Myosenji, Ashibe Town Nakanogo Higashi Touch)
- Hagikamiyama Kofungun (Togamiyama, Yudake Motomura, Ashibe-cho)
- Otsukayama Kofun (Ashibecho Fukae Sakae)
- Hirayama Mound No. 1 (Ishida Higashi Touch, Ishida Town)
Other attractions / historic sites / sightseeing spots
There are many famous places in Iki.
- Tsuji of Mt. ――Because it is the highest mountain on Iki Island, there is an observatory, and you can see almost the entire Iki Island. If the weather is nice, you can see Tsushima and the mainland of Kyushu.
- Makizaki (Gonoura Town Watara East Touch Watara District)
- Demon footprints
- Gorilla rock
- Komakizaki Park (Komaki Nishitaku Numazu District, Gonoura Town)
- Saruiwa (Nita Tactile Numazu District, Gonoura Town)
- KurosakiBatteryRuins (Gonoura Town Nitta Touch Numazu District)
- Iki Yunomoto Onsen(Katsumotocho Yumotoura, Tateishi Nishitaku, Hongu Minamitaku)
- IkiFudokiHill (Katsumotocho Fuke)
- Iki Municipal Ikikoku Museum-Harunotsuji Guidance(Ashibe Town)
- Katsumoto CastleRuins, Shiroyama Park (Katsumotocho Sakamoto Touch)
- Kawai SoraTomb (Katsumotocho Sakamoto Touch)
- Kushiyama Marine Park, Dolphin Park (Katsumotocho Higashiho)
- Tatsunoshima (Katsumotocho Higashi Tatsunoshima)
- Beach plant community (Natural treasure）
- Demon footprints
- The role of FumonagaOld battlefield (Katsumotocho Shinshiro)
- The role of KoanOld battlefield (Hakozaki, Ashibe Town)
- Ondakesan stone monkey group (Ashibecho Hakozaki Motomura touch)
- Akasebana (Ashibecho Morozuchi)
- Harahoge Jizo (Ashibecho Moroyoshi Honmura Tactile Hachiman District)-"Hoge" is from KyushudialectAnd "(hole) is open". Jizo with a hole in the abdomen.
- Sakyobana (Ashibecho Moroyoshi Honmura Tactile Hachiman District)
- Yasuzaemon Matsunaga Memorial Hall(Ishidacho Indojiura)
Festivals and events
- Iki Island New Year Marathon (1nd Sunday in January)
- Cow Festival (4nd Sunday in April)
- Iki Cycle Festival (June 6th)
- Gonoura Gion Yamakasa(Iki's largest summer festival) (7th Saturday and Sunday of July)
- Iki Daidai KaguraPerformance (8st Saturday of August)
- Tatsunoshima Festival (8st Sunday in August)
- Dragon Boat Race (August 8th)
- Iki Night Sky Festival (Iki's Largest Fireworks Festival) (August 8)
- Iki Ultra Marathon (October) -Started in 10.
- Virgin Palace Festival (Iki's largest festival) (October 10-October 10)
- Mikamiko Festival (Toka Festival) (October 10)
- Daily Festival (October 10-October 10)
- Evening Festival (October 10)
- Annual Festival (October 10th)
- Katsumoto Port Festival (October 10)
- Kokubun Tenmangu dedication sumo (early October)
- Sumiyoshi ShrineIki Daidai KaguraPerformance (December 12th)
Political / economic
- Matsunaga Anzaemon(Businessman / Member of the House of Representatives) (1875-1971)
- Kamesaburo Matsunaga(Businessman·Chubu Electric PowerPresident/Chubu Economic FederationChairman) (1915-1997)
- Manabe Giju(Member of the House of Representatives) (1891-1982)
- Kozo Makiyama (Member of the House of Representatives)
- Yasuhiro Hirayama(Member of the House of Representatives)
- Komei Harada (scientist)
- Rihei Kumamoto (Businessman)
- Fukayama Yusuke(Leopalace 21founder.MDI Corporation'CEOPresident）
- Air Air Air(Leopalace 21CEOThe president）
- Eitaro Suzuki(Sociologist) (1894-1966)
- Tsunemitsu Yamaguchi(Musician) (1894-1977)
- Nobuko Aoki (actress)
- Ikuhisa Koganemaru(Sculptor) (1915-2003)
- Konan Kazuma(guitarist)
- Nakagami Fumiyuki(Historian) (1930-1997)
- Tomoko Hasegawa(Local talent)
- Mitomi Kuchiha(Poet) (1889-1917)
People related to Iki City Both are deceased
Works set in Iki City
- Wave light shimmering ends
Place name "Iki" in Nishi-ku, Fukuoka
- In Nishi-ku, Fukuoka City, "Iki"Apartment" and "Ikiprimary school""IkiJunior high school ""IkiPolice box""IkiAgricultural cooperatives, etc.IkiThere is a district called.
- This is ancient, IkiNational constructionIki who was appointed as a (local official) and ruled Iki country (Iki island)直(Mr. Iki) FounderNaoko IkiIt is said to be derived from (Iki no Atamaneko). "Japanese calligraphy], Naoki Iki says,Shingo EmpressIs a child ofEmperor OshinIn this era, don't care about your own lifeTakeuchiThere is "Iki Shrine" in Nishi-ku, Fukuoka City, which is said to have died of innocence as a substitute for the god, and enshrines this as a deity. Empress Jingu is near hereSanhan conquestThere is a place called "Iki no Matsubara" that is said to have prayed for victory when leaving for, and it is thought that "Iki" is also related to this "life".
- ^ "8 islands". Nagasaki Prefecture Statistical Yearbook 22. Nagasaki Prefecture. 2013/7/14Browse.
- ^ Mushozu
- ^ Shiwara Village Shiwara Junior High School and Yanagida Village Yanagida Junior High SchoolTakefu Mizumachi Takefu Underwater SchoolWas integrated into.
- ^ "Overview of Iki City Council". 2018/12/22Browse.
- ^ [Food Frontier] Nagasaki / Iki's stylish sake / Revival of brewery for the first time in 30 years, regional promotion "Nikkei MJ] December 2019, 3 (food side).
- ^ In May 2017Ashibe Ferry Jetfoil TerminalPoplar opened nearby, but closed.
- ^ "Nagasaki Shimbun』2016 (Heisei 28) July 7 issue" Major convenience store remote island first store opening "
- ^ (PDF) -Familymart website
- ^ OriginallyRIC MartWhat was was opened as FamilyMart in July 2016 (Heisei 28).
- ^ Ten BullsTokyo UniversityFaculty of Agriculture Library (accessed September 2018, 9).
- ^ (PDF) p.9 "Reiwa 3rd year nursery school and Ishida Children's Garden recruitment" -Iki City website
- ^ 23 supply plan Kyushu Electric Power HP
- ^ Iki Citizens / Questions and Answers Nagasaki Prefecture HP
- ^ Iki City Comprehensive Plan Late Basic Plan Page 25 March 22 Iki City HP
- ^ Tell me about the public relations! Iki's water situation Iki City HP
- ^ Iki City Waterworks Division 22 Water Quality Inspection Plan Iki City HP
- ^ Iki City Comprehensive Plan Late Basic Plan Page 58 March 22 Iki City HP
- ^ First issue of manga / art magazine "COZIKI" on Iki Island / Gorgeous writers Toru Fujisawa, Yoshitaka Amano and others"Yomiuri Shimbun" morning edition September 2018, 9 (social aspect) Retrieved September 24, 2018.
- ^ Nagasaki Archaeological Dictionary Nagasaki Prefecture HP
- ^ Nagasaki Prefecture Tumulus Dictionary Nagasaki Prefecture HP
- ^ Iki City Famous Place Information Iki City Ikikoku Museum HP
- ^ Matsubara, a famous student in Hakata Bay Fukuoka Museum HP
- ^ Iki Shrine Iki Naka Oyaji no Kai HP
- Iki Island
- Iki country
- Iki valve
- Koryo version Daihanwakkei (Ankokuji)
- Sixtieth birthday(XNUMXth birthday)
- Iki City Cable TV
- Iki City
- Iki City City Handbook 16 Revised Edition Iki City HP
- Iki tour information Iki City Ikikoku Museum HP
- Iki City Tourism Association [Iki Tourism Navi] Iki Island Tourism / Travel Site
- Iki Shimbun
- Iki City Cable TV ikivision
- Ikikoku Museum
- Iki Four Towns Merger Council - Wayback machine(For archived March 2007, 3)
- Iki CityGeographic data related to- Open street map
- Iki Biiki
New coronavirus(Shingata coronavirus,English: Novel coronavirus, nCoV) IsCoronavirus familyOrthocoronavirus subfamilyBelongs toウ イ ル スOf these, it is a tentative name given to those that are medically and publicly important..
In particularHuman coronavirusIt is often used in.
The following viruses were called new coronaviruses before their official names were given.
|Formal name||Other names||Susceptible host[† 1]||First discovery location (discovery year)||Infection|
|SARS coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)[† 2]||2019-Ncov|
SARS virus 2
Human coronavirus 2019 (HCoV-19)
|Bat,Scale armor||Chugoku-Wuhan(2019)||New Coronavirus Infection (2019) (COVID-19)[† 3]|
|MERS coronavirus (MERS-CoV)[† 4]||Middle east virus|
Camel flu virus
|camel,Bat||サウジアラビア-Jeddah(2012)||Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS)|
|Human coronavirus HKU1 (HCoV-HKU1)||New Haven Virus||A mouse||Hong Kong (2005)||Mild respiratory tract infection, rarely severe pneumonia|
|SARS coronavirus (SARS-CoV, SARS-CoV-1)[† 2]||SARS virus||Chinese cabbage,Bat||Chugoku-Foshan(2002)||Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS)|
All of the above four viruses belong to the genus Betacoronavirus (betacoronavirus) Belongs to.
Known for the "new" of the new coronavirusViral family classificationBelongs toIt means a new pathogen.That is, the new coronavirusCoronavirus familyIt means a new pathogen belonging to (or its subclass).There is no intention of a completely unknown new pathogen. The use of the word "new XX" was introduced in 2015WHOIt complies with the new infectious disease naming scheme decided by.  
- 2002年 SARS coronavirus (SARS-CoV) -From November 2002 to July 11Severe acute respiratory syndrome The virus that causes (SARS).
- 2005年 Human coronavirus HKU1 (HCoV-HKU1)
- 2012年 MERS coronavirus (MERS-CoV) -In July 2012Erasmus University Medical CenterIt was originally called HCoV-EMC (Human coronavirus- Erasmus Medical Center) because the coronavirus was isolated in.. Originally called "new coronavirus"But in May 2013International Virus Classification Committee PathogenNamed "Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV)"Received WHO decisionMinistry of Health, Labor and Welfare named the virus MERS (Mars) coronavirus and named the infectious disease.Middle East respiratory syndrome Decided to be (MERS).
- SARS coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)- 2019 New Coronavirus.. The first infected person appeared in November 2019, and the new model was launched in January 11.CoronavirusWas confirmed.
- ^ a b Murray and Nadel (2010). Chapter 31.
- ^ a b Cunha (2010). Pp. 6–18.
- ^ a b Melmed (2011). P. 636
- ^ a b c "The 2019–2020 Novel Coronavirus (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2) Pandemic: A Joint American College of Academic International Medicine-World Academic Council of Emergency Medicine Multidisciplinary COVID-19 Working Group Consensus Paper". ResearchGate. 2020/5/16Browse.
- ^ "The 2019–2020 Novel Coronavirus (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2) Pandemic: A Joint American College of Academic International Medicine-World Academic Council of Emergency Medicine Multidisciplinary COVID-19 Working Group Consensus Paper". ResearchGate. 2020/5/16Browse.
- ^ “Coronavirus disease named Covid-19”. BBC News .
- ^ According to ICD-10 the disease is referred to as "2019-new coronavirus acute respiratory disease [temporary name]". It is not listed in ICD-11.
- ^ a b Synonyms include 2019 coronavirus pneumonia and Wuhan respiratory syndrome
- ^ Human coronavirus NL63 Some strains of (HCoV-NL63)New Haven Coronavirus Be careful not to confuse it because it is called (HCoV-NH).
- ^ a b Ghosh R, Das S. A Brief Review of the Novel Coronavirus (2019-Ncov) Outbreak. Global Journal for Research Analysis. 2020; 9 (2).
- ^ a b World Health Organization Best Practices for the Naming of New Human Infectious Diseases. World Health Organization. May 2015.
- ^ a b Budhwani, Henna; Sun, Ruoyan (2020). “Creating COVID-19 Stigma by Referencing the Novel Coronavirus as the“ Chinese virus ”on Twitter: Quantitative Analysis of Social Media Data” (English). Journal of Medical Internet Research 22 (5): e19301. two:10.2196/19301.
- ^ Host jump capability may not persist
- ^ a b Tetsuya Mizutani, ``New species of coronavirus"Virus" Vol. 63, No. 1, p.1-6, 2013, Japanese Society of Virology, two:10.2222 / jsv.63.1.
- ^ Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (MERS-CoV); Announcement of the Coronavirus Study Group Journal of Virology, Published ahead of print 15 May 2013, doi: 10.1128 / JVI.01244-13
- ^ Naming of the Novel Coronavirus WHO, 28 May 2013