[Breaking news] Iwate Prefecture Confirmed infection of XNUMX new people A total of XNUMX people in the prefecture New Corona
If you write the contents roughly
The areas under the jurisdiction of the Prefectural Central Health Center are Hachimantai City, Takizawa City, Shizukuishi Town, Kuzumaki Town, Iwate Town, Shiwa Town, and Yahaba Town.
Iwate Prefecture announced on the afternoon of January XNUMX that a new type of coronavirus was detected in four new people in the prefecture.This time the virus ... → Continue reading
Iwate Menkoi TV
"Iwate Menkoi TV" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news from Iwate Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Shiwa TownMoriokaAs a commuter town, the population is increasing.
There are several theories about the place name "Shiwa", and there are also "Konami", "Shiba", and "Shiwa" in history books..
- Kitakami RiverRolling of the brim (cliff) of the river terrace in the basin
- Wrinkled terrain
- Wrinkles (where they bend and bend)
- Shiwa Inari Shrineから
- Shiha (end / end) of the Yamato court
- Shigariwake ShrineAbbreviation of God
- Floodplain of rivers in "Swa"
- Heian period(Jingu Jingun2 years = year768年)- Emperor Shode"Kosuiji" is built by.
- Late Heian period ~Early KamakuraUntil - Oshu FujiwaraIt will be the home of Mr. Hizume (also written as Hizume, Hizume, and Hizume), a branch of the family.
- Kamakura Period - Yoritomo GengenSolicits "Running hot water Gongen" from Kosuiji.
- Muromachi Period - AshikagaIs a factionMr. SanamiBuilt Komizudera Castle in the present Hizume district and ruled the area.
- Azuchi-Momoyama Period - Mr. NanbuAdvances.
- Tensho16 years(1588年)- 信直Mr. Shiba was destroyed by the attack ofKoriyama CastleIt was renamed.Yasumi NakanoThe second son, Masayasu (Yoshibei Nakano), was appointed as the castle lord and became the inn for the construction of Morioka Castle.
- Keicho(1596年 - 1615年) Annually-Focusing on Hizume Town under Koriyama CastleOshu Kaido(Strictly speaking, Matsumae Michi)Yado StationWas established, and various government offices were set up.A shopping street was gradually formed along the highway from the commerce centered on the regular market, and the post town prospered as one of the best shopping streets in the territory.Also,Kitakami River transportIt continued to develop as a port city.
- Kanbun4 years(1664年)- Hachinohe DomainBy separationTsuchiya Village, Inato Village, Uehirazawa Village, Katayose Village4 villages are the daikan offices in Hachinohe Ryoshiwa as an excelave territory,Morioka DomainSet up a warehouse in Zōshuku.
- Kanbun 7 years (1667年)-Koriyama Castle is abandoned.
- Kanbun 8 years (1668年)-Set up a bansho at the end of the Kitakami River under the old castle of Koriyama to crack down on the Kitakami River.
- GenrokuYear (1688年 - 1704年)-When Omi and Mino merchants live in Hizume-cho, they gradually become involved in the monetary economy.
- 1889年(Meiji22 years)4/1 - Municipal systemWill be enforced.
- Hizume Nitta and a part of Sakuramachi Village [Ajigamigawara / Shimokawara] merged,Shiwa-gunHizume TownIs established.
- Nakajima Village, Jingaoka Village, Futsukamachi Nitta, and part of Takamizudera Village [excluding Sammaibashi] merged, Shiwa DistrictFurudate VillageIs established.
- Kamimatsumoto Village, Shimomatsumoto Village, Koyashikimura, Yoshimizu Village, Minamidenboji Village, Miyade Village, Masuzawa Village merged, Shiwa DistrictMoisture villageIs established.
- Tsuchidate Village, Katayose Village, Kamihirasawa Village, Inato Village merged, Shiwa DistrictShiwa VillageIs established.
- Kitahizume Village, Minami Hizume Village, Inubuchi Village, Hirasawa Village, and some Sakuramachi Villages [excluding Kamikawara and Shimokawara] merged, Shiwa DistrictAkaishi VillageIs established.
- Hoshiyama Village, Omaki Village, Hikobe Village, and a part of Inuhoemori Village [Ajinumabata, Numaguchi, Magisawa, Sakai] merged, Shiwa-gunHikobe VillageIs established.
- Shiwa-gunSahinai VillageIs established.
- Akazawa Village, Funakubo Village, Shino Village, Toyama Village, Kitada Village, Yamaya Village merged, Shiwa DistrictAkazawa VillageIs established.
- Higashi Nagaoka Village, Nishi Nagaoka Village, Egara Village, Kitazawa Village, Tochiuchi Village, Kusakari Village, and a part of Inuhoemori Village [Ushiroda, Shojiguchi, Iwanosawa, Numata, Yokota, Bonnari] merged and Shiwa DistrictNagaokaIs established.
- 23th year of Meiji (1890年)- Japan Railway(CurrentJRTohoku Main Line) Opening.
- Showa30 years(1955年) February 4- Hizume Town-Akaishi Village-Akazawa Village-Sahinai Village-Shiwa Village-Nagaoka-Hikobe Village-Furudate Village-Moisture villageMerged withShiwa TownWas launched.
|Population distribution by age in Shiwa Town and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Shiwa Town (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Shiwa Town (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
Looking at the population change from the previous survey from the 27 national census, it was 2.02 people, a 32,614% decrease, and the rate of change is 33th among 5 municipalities in the prefecture.
- Iwate number allocation area (~ November 2014, 11)
- All over Iwate prefecture
- Morioka number allocation area (November 2014, 11-)
TV channel / radio frequency
- Shiwa Town Broadcasting Station
- Johor(TV ・FM radioTransmission station)
- AM radioThe transmission station is in Yahaba Town, which is next to the north.
- FukushimaIshikawaOld town
- TokyoHino city: The birthplace of Seika Tatsumi, the writer of the nursery rhyme "Takibi", is Shiwa Town, and it is Hino City that spent her last years until her death.
Industrial / specialty products
- Paddy rice: Himenomochi
- Fruit trees: apples, vines, pears, etc.
- Vegetables: Cucumber
- Livestock: Mochimochi beef, Shiwa black pig
- Shiwa Post Office[Collection and Delivery Bureau] (〒028-3399. Has jurisdiction over 〒028-33XX area and 028-34XX area)
- Furudate Post Office
- Hizume station square post office
- Kamihirasawa Post Office
- Akazawa Post Office
- Hikobe Post Office
- Sahinai Post Office
- Higashi Nagaoka Post Office
- Katayose Simple Post Office
Junior high school
- Shiwa Municipal Shiwa Daiichi Junior High School
- Shiwa Municipal Shiwa Daini Junior High School
- Shiwa Municipal Shiwa Third Junior High School
- Shiwa Municipal Hizume Elementary School
- Shiwa Municipal Akaishi Elementary School
- Shiwa Municipal Kokan Elementary School
- Shiwa Municipal Moisture Elementary School
- Shiwa Municipal Kamihirasawa Elementary School
- Shiwa Municipal Katayose Elementary School
- Shiwa Town Hikobe Elementary School
- Shiwa Municipal Hoshiyama Elementary School
- Shiwa Municipal Sahinai Elementary School
- Shiwa Municipal Akazawa Elementary School
- Shiwa Municipal Nagaoka Elementary School
East Japan Railway(JR East)
- Tohoku Main Line
- Other,Tohoku Shinkansen Shin Hanamaki Station - Morioka StationIt passes through our town in between.
Highway national road
- E4 Tohoku Expressway
General national road
Main local road
- Iwate Prefectural Road No. 13 Morioka Waga Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road No. 25 Shiwae Connection Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road No. 46 Shiba Inter Line
General prefectural road
- Iwate Prefectural Road 111 Hizume Stop Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road No. 152 Kodate Stop Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road 162 Shiwa Shizukuishi Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road 198 Shiwaishi Toriya Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road 228 Sabiuchi Hikobe Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road 265 Nakadera Hayashi Inubuchi Line
- Iwate Prefectural Road 285 Morioka Ishitoriya Line
Famous places, historic sites, sightseeing spots, festivals, special events
- Shigariwake Shrine(Northernmost in JapanShikinaisha）
- Yamaya's rice planting dance(Important intangible folk cultural properties）
- Hakusan Shrine Yakushido Wooden Seven Buddha Yakushi Nyorai Statue (Tangible Cultural Property designated by Iwate Prefecture)
- Soto Shrine Kannon-do (former Kosuiji) Wooden eleven-faced Kannon statue (tangible cultural property designated by Iwate Prefecture)
- (country'sNatural treasure）
- Hizume Castle(Ruins of Mr. Hizume's residence)
- Jingaoka (It is said that Minamoto no Yoritomo camp)
- Akazawa district (Yoshitsune MinamotoRemains a legend of equestrian training)
- Koriyama CastleRuins (Shiroyama Park)
- ――6 buildings including the main building are in the countryImportant cultural property
Celebrity from Shiwa Town
- Tatsumi chant(Children's literature-poet・ Honorary citizen)
- Nomura Kodo(作家-Music critic・ Honorary citizen)
- Michiyuki Isurugi(Ministry of Finance bureaucracy,政治家,Director of Science and Technology Agency）
- Nao Nakamura(politician,Governor of Iwate Prefecture）
- Mitsuo Takahashi(politician,MizusawaLong)
- Sato Daimi(Former professional soccer player)
- Nobuyoshi Yoshida(Former professional soccer player)
- Yumie Fuwala(Singer-songwriter)
- STGM(Acoustic duo)
- Ryoji Abe(Bicycle racer）
- Tomokazu Sato(Bicycle player)
- Takashi Takahashi(announcer)
- Tsukiko Uchimura(manga artist)
- Zenigata Heita-kun (commonly known as Heita-kun) --Hizume Shopping Street
- 2011年(23)7/9,1976年The highest temperature ever since the start of observation 34.6° CWas recorded.
- 2012年(24)2/28, The lowest temperature ever since the start of observation in 1976-16.6° CWas recorded.
- "History of Iwate Prefecture, Volume 1961, Middle Ages," Iwate Prefecture, October 10, 20.
- "History of Iwate Prefecture Vol. 2 Early Modern Period 1963" Iwate Prefecture, January 1, 30.
- "Kadokawa Japanese Place Name Dictionary" compilation committee "Kadokawa Japanese Place Name Dictionary 3 Iwate Prefecture" Kadokawa Shoten, 1985.ISBN 4-040-01030-2.
- Heibonsha Regional Information Center "Japanese Historical Place Names Vol. 3 Place Names in Iwate Prefecture" Heibonsha, July 1990, 7.ISBN 4-582-91022-X.
- Takashi Akiba "Encyclopedia of Japanese Places Land Japonica" Shogakukan, December 1996, 12.ISBN 4-09-523101-7.