Responding to "Mask mandatory" of TV Tokyo 3 program Public relations "It is necessary to strengthen infection control in the studio" and emphasized the significance
If you write the contents roughly
In response to TV TOKYO's response, there were a number of voices saying that it was "wonderful" and "it is different from other stations that record programs only with face shields and mouse shields" on SNS.
Three news programs of TV TOKYO decided to wear a mask when the performers talk in the studio.The station is ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.
TV TOKYO Corporation(TV,British: TV TOKYO Corporation) IsTV TOKYO HoldingsIs a consolidated subsidiary ofKanto wide areaTheBroadcast target areaAsTelevision broadcastingDo businessSpecific terrestrial backbone broadcaster.
Abbreviation isTV Tokyo,Call codeIs "JOTX-DTV(Tokyo 23ch).
Remote control key IDIs "7. "
Branch office location
- Kansai Branch:OsakaOsakaKitaDojima beach1 chome 4 number 16 Aqua DojimaWest Building (NBFInside the tower)
- Nagoya branch office:AichiNagoya cityNaka-kuProsperity4 chome 16 number 33 Nihon Keizai Shimbun Nagoya BranchBuilding 4th floor
- Overseas branch office:ニ ュ ー ヨ ー ク-Washington-UK-Moscow-Seoul-Beijing-Shanghai
From opening to changing the trade name (Tokyo Channel 12)
FoundationJapan Science and Technology Foundation(Hereafter, abbreviated as "Foundation") was the original licensee.At the timemaster stationChannelIsVHF12Channel ch(Video frequency 217.25MHz, Voice frequency 221.75MHz)US Army in Japan radarIt is the frequency band used forTomoshige TsunodaIs said to have gone to the United States alone to request a return, which led to the opening of a new television channel.Tsunoda was also involved with the Foundation and was immediately approved. 12ch is just after the return1959からNHK Educational TelevisionIt was started to be used in Japan and was widely used on NHK Educational TV nationwide.[Note 1]In addition,1962Opened inHiroshima OfHiroshima TV Broadcast(NNN-NNSSeries) andMiyagi OfSendai Broadcast(FNN-FNSSeries)Terrestrial analog broadcasting12ch was also used for the master station of.
After the return of the channel, regarding the license of TV broadcasting using the channel, in addition to the Foundation, Radio Kanto (currentlyR/F Radio Japan,actuallyIchiro KonoIt is said that the intention of was working), Chiyoda TV (leading at that time)Yoshisuke Ayukawa(Mainly), Central Educational Broadcasting (Mainichi ShimbunとEvery day broadcasting,Japan Private University Federation(Center), Japan Radio Tower (Tokyo Tower), Etc. are said to have made a name for themselves, but originally the foundation was established.Masataro Matsuri-Yasuhiro Nakasone-Ishikawa Ichiro-Uemura KojiroSince many big names in the political and business world were involved, a license was finally issued to the foundation..
After receiving the license, the foundation is a department (Japan Science and Technology Foundation TV Business Division) Is launched,19644/12Opened in. "Science TV TOKYO 12 channel TVI gave it the nickname.From the countryScience and technology education program60%,General cultural program15%, liberal artsNews programThere was almost no entertaining program because it was required to broadcast 25%.By the way, around this time, there were many TVs in the Kanto region that did not show 12ch, soantennaThere was a situation where I could not receive even if there was.
Opened firstEducation program specialized stationJapanese Education Television (NET. Present:TV AsahiUnlike the [EX]), the former Tokyo Channel 12 was established in 1964 by the foundation of the Science and Technology Academy of Technology (currently:Science and Technology Academy High School) Was opened as an educational program specialized station (Science TV) that mainly broadcasts lessons, and although it was a commercial broadcaster, it did not broadcast commercials[Note 2]Was operated as.
Science TV costs tens of millions of yen every monthdeficitBecause it was issued1965Former in June instead of TsunodaNissan Life InsuranceThe president took office as a director and drastically reduced personnel.These days"NHKAbsorbs the Foundation's television division and builds a three-channel television system(NHK Educational TV was relocated to 12ch, and "NHK News TV" was moved to the vacant 3ch.[Note 3]Since the talk was being promoted, a large restructuring of the sales department was carried out from the judgment that "if it merges with NHK, the sales department is unnecessary", and in fact 75% of the personnel of the sales department are forced to retire. Tata.1966Is necessary for thatBroadcasting lawThe amendment was submitted to the Diet, but it was abandoned due to undelivered deliberation, and the merger story ended up flowing.
As a result of the merger with NHK returning to a blank slate, the scale was significantly reduced from April 1966, and the broadcast time on weekdays and Saturdays was 4 o'clock-one and a half hours at 10:11 and evening- Prime timeIt was shortened to only 17 and a half hours (however, the latter 21 hours on Sunday), which is 4 hours from 5:4 to 1967:2, which is the first half.After that, due to the difficulty of management in the foundation format, in February XNUMX, another person was in Tokyo.TV stationLaunched the "Science Television Cooperation Committee"Nippon TVからToshio Tokumitsu,TBSFrom Yasuo Suzuki,Fuji Television Network, IncFrom Gentaro Tamura,NETEndo Jiro and Ouchi Shujiro (changed on the way) were dispatched as cooperating committee members.With their cooperation, from April 1967, during the daytime and after the latter half of the golden time-the midnight time zone was resumed.Therefore, as a matter of course, general programs and commercials have come to be played like other commercial broadcasters.The Scientific Television Cooperation Committee was abolished in June 4, and was aimed at producing programs for the Foundation Television Business Headquarters in July 1968."Tokyo Twelve Channel Production Co., Ltd."(Hereafter, "Tokyo 12 Channel Production", the current corporate status of TV TOKYO Corporation, until the transfer of the broadcasting license in 1973Program production company) Was established.
At this time, under the surface of the water, in OsakaEvery day broadcasting(CurrentMBS Media Holdings) Has embarked on the management of Tokyo 12 channel production, so "Mainichi Broadcasting System"[Note 4]Will acquire Tokyo 12-channel production." In fact, the president of Mainichi Broadcasting (then)Shinzo TakahashiAcquired Tokyo 12-Channel Production Co., Ltd. and received the TX broadcasting license from the Japan Science and Technology Foundation, and established Tokyo 12-Channel as the 5th commercial station in the Tokyo metropolitan area."Tokyo Mainichi Broadcasting System" (MBS TVOf seriesQuasi-key stationPositioning)He was struggling to realize a new network with MBS TV as a key station (at the same time, he was planning to leave the network from another affiliate, NET (currently TV Asahi)).But of the timePrime MinisterIsEisaku Sato,LDPSecretary generalKakuei TanakaPostal servicesMember of the tribe,Postal ministerNative,Under Secretary of Postal Services OfKensumi Asano(AfterFuji Television Network, IncChairman)Ministry of PostBureaucrats were planning to eliminate intestinal torsionMainichi ShimbunChairman Kanae TanakaTBSAt the presidentCommercial broadcastingChairman Junzo Imado has revolted, and both of these acquisition plans have failed... After all196911In the form of receiving requests from the business world over and over againNihon Keizai Shimbun(Nikkei Shimbun) Takes over the management of Tokyo 12 channel production and officially participates[Note 5].. Using "Science TV" as a radio wave medium for the groupAsahi ShimbunAlso tuned in to this move.Until then, Tokyo Channel 12 had a press tie-up with Asahi Shimbun, and all the coverage of the station was produced by Asahi Shimbun, which also held the foundation bonds of the Japan Science Foundation.On the other hand, Nihon Keizai Shimbun was run by Asahi Shimbun at that time.TV Asahi), But in February 1974, this investment was made with Asahi Shimbun.ObunshaWas split and bought and the newspaper capital of both stations was sorted out. TV Tokyo and its affiliates will continue to usePersonal computer sundae』And sent out science and technology programs.
August 1973, 10,Tokyo 12 Channel Co., Ltd.(Changed the trade name of Tokyo 12 Channel Production) took over the management and broadcasting business from the Foundation, the Foundation began to liquidate the department, and Science Television closed on October 10st.The license was also transferred from the Education Bureau to the General Broadcasting Station on November 31, the following day (a telop was displayed at the end of the broadcast on October 11, the day before the transition).After this, in order to overcome the handicap that does not have a local affiliated station like other key stations, in the Kinki / Chukyo areaIndependent broadcasting stationToProgram sales(Sale) will be developed.The main target stations areHyogo OfSun TV (SUN),Shiga OfBiwako Broadcasting (BBC),KyotoKinki Broadcasting System (currently:Kyoto broadcasting[KBS Kyoto]),Gifu OfGifuhoso (GBS) and so on.
From October 1969, 10 to March 1, 1975, with MBS TV in Osaka.[Note 4], Until September 1973, 3Chukyo TV Also had a partnership with (CTV)[Note 6].. Also, in the Kansai areaTV Osaka Until March 1982, when (TVO) opened, each quasi-key station in Osaka had been online for programs on the 3th channel of Tokyo in the form of sales purchases.
In the era of Tokyo 12th channel, while other stations started broadcasting from 6 o'clock in the morning, due to lack of program software, from the beginning of the station until around 1974 it was 10 am before (after June 1977 it was 6 From time → after July of the same year, it was further advanced before 9 o'clock) and it started broadcasting at a relatively slow time. Therefore, in some newspapersTV sectionSo I was replacing the morning part with the advertisement section[Note 7].
After the trade name change (TV Tokyo)
With TV Osaka in 1983TV Aichi "Mega TON Network" by (TVA)[Note 9]Formed in 1985TV set (TSC) has opened.Then in 1989TV Hokkaido Since it was decided that (TVh) would open, the name was taken from the call sign "JOTX-TV" of TV TOKYO because "H" of "Hokkaido" and "S" of "Sapporo" do not match.TXN networkI changed it to. And in 1991 TXN Kyushu (laterTVQ Kyushu Broadcasting) Has opened a network with 6 affiliated stations nationwide now. Six stations cover about 6% of Japan's total households (7 prefectures and their surrounding areas)[Note 10].
In addition, it is also being sold to independent broadcasting stations and other affiliated broadcasting stations. Until then, those broadcasting stations that purchased programs other than those from TV Tokyo and broadcasted on a voluntary organization frameHeisei New BureauAs a result of the successive opening of TV stations, there were cases of new purchases of TV Tokyo programs, and transactions tended to expand, but recentlyCable TV(Hereinafter "CATV") TXN system of the operatorRebroadcast outside the areaIncrease and BS Japan (current:BS TV Tokyo), the number of sales transactions is decreasing.[Note 11]..In addition, some local stations that are struggling with financial resources more than TV TOKYO do not purchase programs from TV TOKYO, and their own key stationsEntertainment shows Ofre-airThere are cases where the frame is filled with (especially NTV series).For this reason, Gifu Prefecture, where TVA agreed to rebroadcast to increase sales transactions as much as possible.MieAnd TVQ Kyushu Broadcasting agreed to rebroadcastSagaThere are some cases where CATV operators in 31 prefectures outside the broadcasting area of the TXN series except for the above do not agree to rebroadcast outside the area.[Note 12].
But,Japan seriesSuch asLive broadcastThe program may not be broadcast live because it cannot be broadcast live outside the affiliated program, or it may be a recorded broadcast.NHK BS1However, it is being broadcast at the same time, and consideration is given to areas where live broadcasts cannot be viewed on the ground wave. In addition, CATV operators directly purchase TXN series programs andChannelThere are cases where programs are being broadcast on, but such cases are extremely rare.
Since the opening of TXN Kyushu (now TVQ Kyushu Broadcasting) in April 1991, due to the sluggish performance of TV TOKYO, we have not opened new affiliated stations including 4 station and 1 waves by existing stations. This is because it is judged that it is more appropriate to earn revenue from the sales of existing local stations than to open a new affiliated station on its own.
Satellite broadcasting station BS TV TokyoAT-X,Nikkei CNBCIt was decided that the nationwide expansion was completed due to the opening of related stations such as[Note 13].. However, at that time,Professional baseball,J LeagueHe expressed his desire to set up resident interview bases in Miyagi, Shizuoka, and Hiroshima prefectures for interviews.
August 2004, 8,Tokyo Stock ExchangeLocated in the first part of the marketKey stationThe last (fifth) TV stationStock listingPlayed (Securities code: 9411). The initial price was 2,900 yen, which exceeded the public price of 3,350 yen.
averageAudience ratingIs in the 2010% range all day since 2,Prime time・ The prime time has been in the 5-6% range, and the overall audience rating is not as good as the other 4 key stations in Tokyo.If turning around, there TV TOKYOIt is sometimes said. However, a specific layer (mainly middle-aged and business people) Program forsponsorIt was evaluated as having a high advertising spillover effect, and from the latter half of the 1990s, other stations began to follow suit.[Note 14].
Strengthen variety shows that have been thin since the 2000s.The experimental and epoch-making programs that the other four key stations in Tokyo do not perform have been well received, and in 4, the average audience rating wasTBS TVSome days have exceeded。2013年の年間平均視聴率はゴールデンタイムで7.0パーセント、プライムタイムで6.6パーセントと上昇傾向にあり、直近の番組改編が功を奏する結果を見せている。そして2014年12月29日 - 2015年1月4日の週間平均視聴率で、ゴールデン・プライム2部門でFuji Television Network, IncAnd on January 2015, 1, it surpassed Fuji TV in all three divisions including all days... Since the 2010s, the rate of program reorganization during the reorganization period of four times per year is high, and there is a tendency for major changes.
Authorized to have multiple broadcasting stations under its control on October 2010, 6 at the shareholders meeting on June 25, 10Broadcasting holding companyIt was decided to move to "TV TOKYO Holdings".
As a broadcasting holding company on October 2010, 10Fuji Media Holdings(Fuji TelevisionNippon Broadcasting System, Inc.-BS Fuji-Pony canyonEtc.) orTBS Holdings(TBS TVTBS Radio-BS-TBS-SunshineTV TOKYO Holdings, which is the third in history aftersubsidiaryBecame a consolidated subsidiary.
On November 2018, 11, the websites of TV TOKYO and BS TV TOKYO were significantly renewed. By integrating the website of BS TV Tokyo with that of TV TOKYO, the websites of key stations and affiliated BS stations became the same for the first time.
- 1964 April 4-Science and Technology Technical High School (currently Science and Technology High School) opened, lesson broadcasting (Science TV) opened.
- From 11:30 amTest patternThe sound of all the songs of the 9th movement of Beethoven's Symphony No. 4 "Chorus" was played and the station name was "Tokyo.12"Channel",At 12It started broadcasting from. at first"Asahi Shimbun News] Was also broadcast.
- On August 1965, 8, an all-night teach-in for "thinking about war and peace" (sponsored by the executive committee of the commemorative rally on August 14) was held at the Akasaka Prince Hotel, and the live broadcast was canceled halfway and became a problem.
- October 1968, 3- Color broadcastingStarted (fifth in Tokyo area). The first color program was "40th Selected High School Baseball Tournament Opening Ceremony ”(simultaneous online broadcasting from MBS TV).
- July 1968, 7-broadcast dailyHitachi, Ltd.,Nissan Motor,Torayな ど[Note 15]Established Tokyo Twelve Channel Production Co., Ltd.
- October 10-Nikkei Inc.Japan Science and Technology Foundation TV Business DivisionUndertake the management of.
- November 11-Increased the capital from 1 billion yen to 10 billion yen.
- Nikkei Inc. 6 million yen,Nippon LifeGroup 4 million yen. The Nippon Life Group will raise its capital in July 1970.
- October 10-trade nameTokyo XNUMX Channel Co., Ltd.change to. Acquired the broadcasting business from the Japan Science and Technology Foundation.
- November 11-Transition to the general broadcasting station.
- December 1978, 12-Standard TelevisionMultiplex audio broadcasting(JOTX-TAM) started.
- The first bilingual broadcast is "guidance for starting multiplex audio broadcasting". The first stereo broadcast started on the same daypioneer・Stereo Music Hall” (CM has stereo sound from the beginning of the program).
- October 1981, 10-trade nameTV TOKYO Corporationchange to[Note 16].
- February 1983-State-of-the-artAutomatic program controllerMaster of (APS-II, NEC) completed and updated.
- December 1985, 12 --Moved to the "Nikkei Denpa Kaikan" built in Toranomon 12-chome with the investment of Nikkei Inc. (the company building is owned by Nikkei).At the same time, the old building of Shibakoen was TV Tokyo Studio Center (later Shibakoen Studio → Tokyo Tower Shibakoen Studio →Tokyo Tower Studio→Tokyo Tower Media Center).
[[File: | Chu!]]
- October 1993, 10-Production and copyright credits also precede the traditional "TV Tokyo" logoKiss markA credit with the catch phrase "Chu!" At that time was attached under the red circle (red ring) that imitated the "TV TOKYO" logo, and it was attached in red on the "TV TOKYO" logo. There is also.Depending on the program, credits in white or black were used. This credit was abolished in March 1998 (only "TV TOKYO" for half a year from April 3st to September 1998th, 4).
- October 1996, 10-Standard television data multiplex (IT vision) Started (- December 2003, 12).
- December 1997, 12-Paid CS broadcasting "Anime Theater X (AT-X)" started broadcasting.
- October 1998, 10-renewed the logo mark on the occasion of the 1th anniversary of the opening. The name is TV TOKYO.
- October 1999, 12- Tennozu StudioStarted operation.
- June-Established subsidiary ATX, transfer AT-X business.
- December 12-BS digital broadcasting station "BS Japan" opening.
- Among terrestrial broadcast programs, live broadcast programs such as news and some variety programsHigh definitionWill be broadcast on.
- June 6-English company nameTelevision Tokyo Channel 12, LimitedからTV TOKYO Corporationchange to.
- December 12-Start the main broadcast of terrestrial digital television broadcasting.
- December 2005, 12-Official anime site from "Anime Express""Adee"Renewal (officially announced that it went around 12:12:12 on the same day). Divide the domain and aim for a comprehensive anime site.
- May 5-At the regular conference held on that day,Sadahiko SugayaThe president (at that time) clarified the network expansion plan after the full shift to terrestrial digital broadcasting on July 2011, 7 (Details）
- July 7-"TV Tokyo Network Tanabata Festival" will be broadcast. Of TV TOKYO in 7 years until 2011Remote control key ID"7" is publicized (including special programs).
- July 7-At the beginning of the program and at the beginning of the commercial, "TV TOKYO 1ch digital" is displayed on the screen (mainly the main program at night. This is also done on TV Asahi, but it is not always the same video) .. In data broadcasting, "Digital 7 Chan BINGO" is held only for one month in July. Also, on the occasion of the 7th anniversary of the opening of the station, the production and copyright credits were changed from the conventional “TV TOKYO” to “TV TOKYO 1ch Digital”. A credit with a white "7ch" in a circle of two colors of red and blue on the right side of the "TV TOKYO" station logo, and a blue "digital" character under the circle .. Depending on the program, one-color or all-black credit is used. This is the first time in a key station in Tokyo that a remote control key ID for terrestrial digital broadcasting has been produced and put in a credit. In addition, BS Japan's independent broadcast is a program co-produced with TV Tokyo (“NIKKEI x BS LIVE 7PM] Etc.) are displayed. On the other hand,JAPAN COUNTDOWN(Until the end of September 2011 when the production station is changed to TV Osaka),Good luck!Some programs, such as ", remained in the old production/writing credit (TV TOKYO) until later years. Also, from the same day as the TV TOKYO group, TV Osaka of the same TXN series has put the remote control key ID “7” in the production and copyright credits.
- July 7-The official anime site "Adere" was renewed at 7:7:7 on the same day.
- January 2009, 1-"Analog" in the analog broadcasting of all commercial TV stationsWatermarkIs displayed at the same time.
- August 3- Broadcast satellite(BS) BS simul broadcasting (BS297) for terrestrial digital broadcasting difficult-to-view areas via Safety Net will open for a limited time
- March 3-BS Japan announces that it will merge with TV Tokyo Broadband to establish a certified broadcasting holding company "TV Tokyo Holdings Co., Ltd. (tentative name)" on October 26st..
- August 7-Piramechino』Pirameki Panda mascot character was appointed as a terrestrial digital 7ch advertising ambassador as 7 Champanda, from this day, except for some programs, 7 Champanda will be included in the production (writing) credit (in some programs Continue to use the one that appeared on July 2008, 7).
- May 5, 31am- Tokyo Sky TreeStart sending from.
- September 9-Announce the banana character as a new station mascot character, later named Nanana.
- September 9-The production and copyright credits on the occasion of the 30th anniversary of the opening of the conventional "TV TOKYO 50ch digital" / "TV TOKYO 7 Champanda" from "TV TOKYO Nanana" changed. Nanana is in the form of remote control key ID "7" (some programs continue to use the one that appeared on July 7, 2008).
- March 3-Closed broadcasting of terrestrial digital difficult-to-view measures via BS Safety Net
- November 11-November 16-"TV Tokyo, are you good to see?" Campaign is carried out. We planned to receive presents by watching the program of the station during the period.
- August 8-Start the relocation of the headquarters to Sumitomo Real Estate Roppongi Grand Tower. As the first stage, the General Affairs Bureau and Group Strategy Office are relocated.
- August 8-As the second stage of the relocation of the head office, the news station, sports station, functions and departments other than the sending master are relocated, and a new dedicated zip code "29-2" is set.[Note 17].. Nikkei Denpa Kaikan will continue to produce and broadcast live programs.
- August 11-TXN NEWS』(Monday early morning version) at the end of 0:35 at the end of business at the Nikkei Denpa Kaikan, the news station, sports station, studio functions moved to the new headquarters. 5:45Mosate] Will start broadcasting from the new headquarters. At the same time, the operation of the terrestrial/BS integrated master (made by NEC) in the new headquarters started.
- October 10-April 1, 2020-Celebrating the 4th anniversary of the opening in TV Tokyo, "11th Anniversary" and special programs and live broadcasting.
- October 10-In order to clarify that BS Japan, the "brother company", is the 1th anniversary of the opening of TV Tokyo, the company name is "BS TV TokyoTo the station nameBS Tele"change to. We carry out 55th anniversary commemorative campaign on TV Tokyo. We planned to receive presents by watching the program of the station during the period. (It is not the 55th anniversary special website.) After that, the websites of TV Tokyo and BS TV Tokyo were redesigned.
Organization of opening day
- Source "Nihon Keizai Shimbun (reduced edition)" Tokyo edition, page 39 TV section dated April 4, 12
- 12:00 --Tokyo 12 channel birth (opening commemorative program)
- 13:00 --Science and human resource development
- 13:30 --Japanese science and technology
- 14:30 --The Road to the Moon World
- 15:00 --Primitive birds
- 15:30-Science and humans
- 16: 10 - NHK Symphony OrchestraSpecial concert
- 17:30 --Drama "Night on the Galaxy Railroad"
- 18:10 --1012 Sekisho Guest Tournament
- 19: 00-Let's sing the future
- 20: 00 - Wide news
- 20:30 --Good evening 21st century
- 21:30 --The play "The Shore of Solitude"
- 23:10 --Overseas News
- 23:15 --Open tomorrow (this is the final program of the day)
Company history/commemorative magazine
TV TOKYO publishes the following seven books (including the one published in the 12th era of Tokyo).
- Tokyo 12 Channel 15 Year History(Tokyo 12 Channel Company History Compilation Committee, edited) Published April 1979, 4 pages.
- 20 years history of TV Tokyo(TV Tokyo 20-year history compilation committee, edited) April 1984 issue, 4 pages.
- 25 years history of TV Tokyo(TV Tokyo 25 years history compilation committee, compilation) Published April 1989, 4, 12 pages.
- 30 years history of TV Tokyo(TV Tokyo 30 Year History Compilation Committee/Compilation) Published April 1994, 4 pages.
- History of TV Tokyo 20th Century(TV Tokyo, edited) Published in April 2000, 4 pages.
- 40 years history of TV Tokyo(TV Tokyo, edited) Published in April 2004.
- 50 years history of TV Tokyo(TV Tokyo, edited) Published in April 2014.
History of network construction
- October 1969, 10-Built the internet with MBS TV and Chukyo TV.It was built for the first time by the establishment of the program production company "Tokyo 1 Channel Production" (both stations were networked with Nippon Educational Television (Chukyo Television is an anomaly with Nippon Television), which was the same education specialist at that time. And de factoCross net stationMet).By the way, in the era of only the Japan Science Foundation TV Business Headquarters, it was positioned as the Kanto Wide Area Independent Station.
- 1973 November 11-Tokyo 1 channel was opened as a private broadcast, the station will be the 12th commercial key station.
- October 1975, 3- Asahi Broadcasting TVWithEliminate intestinal torsion(However, MBS TV will continue broadcasting until the opening of TV Osaka after switching to program purchase from the existing 12 channels of Tokyo).Formed a sales net with Kinki Broadcasting System and Sun TV.
- 1982 March 3-Established Mega TON network with the opening of the first affiliate station TV Osaka. Transition from Kinki Broadcasting/Sun Television (Osakaonly).
- October 1983, 9- TV AichiIs open.Mega TON Network (currently:TXN network) Sees the tentative completion.
- October 1985, 10-The first local must-buy stationTV setIs open.
- 19893/31 -Last broadcast as Mega TON network.
- April 1989, 4-Change the network name to "TXN", at the same time "TX" as the official abbreviation. Before that, it was relatively common to abbreviate "1ch" from the time of opening. Later, the four stations of the TXN network established the first network with TV Tokyo, TV Osaka, TV Aichi (Nagoya) and TV Setouchi (Okayama).
- October 1989, 10- TV HokkaidoIs open.
- October 1991, 4- TVQ Kyushu Broadcasting(At that time: TXN Kyushu) opened, and TXN's Japan Transit Network was completed.
Network expansion plan
Ministry of PostPolicy in JapanBS digital broadcastingBS Japan (currently:BS TV Tokyo) Is opened. Poor compared to other seriesTXN networkIn order to expand theSimul broadcastingWith the aim of (simultaneous broadcasting), the long-awaited nationwide broadcasting has started. But before the openingJapan Music Business AssociationFromSimul broadcastingIn response to the fierce protest, the simulcast with terrestrial broadcasting was gradually reduced immediately after opening. Also, based on the agreement with the Japan Music Business Association, some programs are delayed by one day to one year.Time difference broadcastingI had no choice but to.. This led to the disciplinary action of the person in charge, and President Yutaka Ichiki also retired. Dream of nationalization of TV TOKYOI had the bitter experience of being refused.
On May 2007, 5, the successor of IchikiSadahiko SugayaAnnounced the following plans at a regular meeting.. It should be noted that these are examples of the president and are not officially recognized as an official business plan of TV TOKYO.
- MiyagiNew station opening
- Shizuoka-HiroshimaBroadcasting area expansion of new affiliate stations to both prefectures or neighboring affiliate stations (TV Aichi in Shizuoka and TV Setouchi in Hiroshima)
- Expanded the broadcasting area of TV Osaka to Kyoto and Hyogo prefectures
It was a strategy that looked at the full-scale terrestrial digital era, but there has been no concrete progress since then..
Current Golden Time, Prime Time, Neo Prime Organization
News (emergency broadcast)
Even if a major social event occurs, TXN affiliated stations including TV TOKYO will broadcast emergency (Press special program) And election bulletins (Election special program) Is not broadcast, or even if it is broadcast, it is often delayed or short in start time from other stations. This is an internet station that provides personnel and coverage bases as well as mutual provision and production cooperation of news materials compared to other stations (TXN network) Is small.. In the case of special election special numbers until the middle of the 2000s, most stations started before 20:21, but TV Tokyo often started around 30:2009, and the roundup was characteristic compared to other stations. .. However, after 20, it started starting before XNUMX:XNUMX. There is also a case where a high audience rating was recorded due to the fact that other stations were broadcasting the regular programs only while forming special coverage numbers. This is commonly called "TV Tokyo LegendIs called (so-calledNet slangKind of).
On the other hand, TV TOKYO has expressed the view that it is switching to emergency broadcasting by comprehensively judging the importance and needs of viewers, etc., regarding the criteria for broadcasting news coverage special numbers..
This means, "Even if there is any big incident, the evening animation will be broadcast as usual (= normal composition)"urban legendThe Public Relations and IR Department of the same department replied, "I know that you can see it that way.".. Finally of the stationAnime "Sergeant Keroro"However, it was made a story and the appearing character is "TV Tokyo broadcasts a special number when the earth is destroyed"[Note 21]There was a scene to make a statement that means..Also broadcast on November 2018, 11Beat takeshiIn the special program "Suddenly Takeshi"Gulf WarWhile each station reported in a flash report when the start of, only TV TOKYO said "MoominWas broadcast and recorded a high audience rating, "he read aloud the special certificate of commendation and was the president at that time.Shigeru KosonHanding over to[Note 22].Movie "I Am a Hero"The main characters are also on the TV Tokyo-like channel, "If it is streaming anime, it's still okay"[Note 23]However, there is a scene that it will soon become an emergency broadcast of a pandemic on a national scale.
However, this organization may be criticized by viewers. As an example, on March 2011, 3Tohoku-Pacific Ocean Earthquake(Great East Japan Earthquake) Although it was later than other stations at the time of the occurrence, it moved to a special formation system of emergency broadcast from the studio and full cut of CM at 8:14 eight minutes after the earthquake occurred.(However, not for breaking the earthquakeTsunami warningThe measures for the release of the program), but the timing to return to the normal program was early, Some viewers said on Twitter, etc., "While I am mentally exhausted that other stations are broadcasting special news programs, I am mentally relieved to see that they broadcast in normal organization such as animation and variety shows. There was a positive opinion, but there were about 600 protests that far exceeded that.The content of the protest was that it was inappropriate to play an anime program, and he was the president at that time.Masayuki ShimadaExplained at a regular press conference on March 3 of the same year, "I received about 31 encouragements, but many were scolded. I would like to make use of them as valuable opinions."[Note 24].
On the other hand, since the beginning of the 2010s,Akira IkegamiWe have started to focus on election specials such as appointed as the main and expanded the broadcast time. And, it has become possible to obtain a high audience rating in the election special program (for details, see "Akira Ikegami's election live) Section). On the other hand, contrary to the former, there may be cases where serious news about the economy is reported after the special news program has been set up while other stations including NHK do not..
For TV TOKYOBroadcasting station specializing in newsBecause I do not own[Note 25], April 2019, to cover itYouTubeEstablished "TV Tokyo NEWS" as the official channel of.The news broadcast in each news program and the emergency news that occurred between programs are reconstructed and distributed..
Example of broadcasting a regular program without switching to a special program
- Okinawa returnAgreement signing ceremony (1972)
- Asama Sanso Incident(1972)[Note 26]
- Eruption of Miyakejima Oyama(2000)
- It was only enough to display an image of the sky above Oyama at the bottom right of the screen.
- Miyagiken-oki Earthquake(Occurred on August 2005, 8)
- Niigata Chuetsu-oki Earthquake(Occurred on August 2007, 7)
- On the day of occurrencepublic holidayAlthough it was organized, the program was continuously broadcast while broadcasting a breaking telop even after the outbreak, and the first report was reported in "TXN News" from 12:25 pm on the day.After that, the follow-up news was reported on "Hayaho!" And "WBS", but the broadcast time was not expanded in either case.
- China Airlines 120 flight flaming accident(Occurred on August 2007, 8)
- Immediately after the occurrenceNEWS MARKET 11』Broadcast as a bulletin.
- Iwate-Miyagi Inland Earthquake(Occurred on August 2008, 6)
- "Weekly News New Book], the first report was transmitted. The subsequent report was also reported in the subsequent "TXN News".
- Sanriku Earthquake(Occurred on August 2012, 12)
- Since the tsunami warning and warning had been announced, we continued broadcasting while displaying a flashing telop at the top and a tsunami information telop at the bottom right.
- 28 Kumamoto earthquake(Foreshock) (generated on April 2016, 4)
- Of the epicenterKumamoto-OitaSince there is no TXN-affiliated TV station in Japan, regular broadcasting continues. As earthquake information on TVQ Kyushu BroadcastingL-shaped screenWe responded by providing information at. After that, I sent the first report on "WBS" from 23:00 on the same day, and "The next morning"News Morning Satellite(Hereinafter referred to as “Mosate”) and “Morning charge!] Also reported the follow-up, but neither was the expansion of the broadcast time. In addition, some rebroadcast programs and "THE fishing(Produced by TV Osaka), on the 17th, some rebroadcast programs were suspended, and then a special news program related to the earthquake was broadcast.
- Missile launch by North Korea on August 2017, 8(2017 8 年 月 日 29)
- J alertSince it was transmitted, the first report was announced in "Mosate" and it was scheduled to be broadcast shortly thereafter.Good morning』Is expanded on the rest and reported the follow-up. 『Kemono Friends』Was re-broadcasting the normal formation, but only TV TokyoL-shaped screenI told you the follow up.
- Missile launch by North Korea on August 2017, 9(2017 9 年 月 日 15)
- Since J-alert was transmitted again, the first report was sent in "Mosate", and it was scheduled to be broadcast immediately after "Ohasta" and "Morning! Sanpo Road』Is expanded on the rest and reported the follow-up. 『Carefully Selected! Good Inn], the normal formation was resumed, but the follow-up information was conveyed on the L-shaped screen.
- New coronavirusWith the spread of infection,New influenza measures special measures lawbased onEmergency declarationIssued (April 2020, 4)
- At that time around 17:40Prime Minister OfShinzo AbeWhen declaring an emergency byChina Pushu』(Rebroadcast for the day) will be broadcast as usual.. Abe at 19:XNUMXPress conferenceAfter 18:55,Arihen ∞ World] (2 hours special) will be broadcast a special program about the press conference in the form of interrupting about 40 minutes. Even after the normal program resumes, the L-shaped screen will continue to broadcast follow-up information and life information regarding the emergency situation declaration. After that, from 22:XNUMXNikkei Special Gaia Dawn], and broadcast a special news program related to the declaration of emergency..In addition, Abe appeared as a guest commentator in the latter news special program..
In 1966, due to a chronic deficit, the broadcast time for one day was reduced to five and a half hours, but it was necessary to increase the number of programs to rebuild the business. Therefore, in order to fill the broadcasting frame, we focused on sports broadcasting, which has a low production cost. From spring 1Women's pro wrestling-Roller games-サ ッ カ ー-Horse racing-boxing-Tennis-marathonAndFIFA World Cup West Germany Tournament(1974)Professional baseball draft conference(1977)Hakone Ekiden(1979-1986)Junior all-star game(1980s) and other sports have started to be broadcast. Some of these things sparked a boom in Japan,Longevity programSome became.
When all-day broadcasting resumes → "Sengoku Nighter"
From the era of Tokyo 12 channel, Tokyo Orions (current:Chiba Lotte Marines) Was broadcast proactively centered on sponsored games. In the late 1990s, Nippon Ham Fighters (now:Hokkaido Nippon-Ham Fighters) Also had a home game at Tokyo Dome, which was mainly broadcast on weekends, and related programs were also broadcast.
At the beginning of the full-day broadcasting resumed in 1967, Sankei Atoms (currently Tokyo Yakult Swallows) was formed by a partnership with Fuji TV (mainly technically responsible for 12ch) in addition to the relay produced by the company.Meiji Jingu Stadium-Tokyo stadiumThere was also a live broadcast of the game sponsored by, and the announcer and commentator dispatched from the same station were also made to appear.
After that, when independent broadcasting stations opened one after another in the suburbs of three major cities in Higashimeihan, instead of terminating the tie-up with Fuji TV (at the end of Tokyo 3 channel, it was broadcasted as "Sengoku Nighter"), Sun On TVSun tv box seats, KBS Kyoto's "KBS Kyoto Excite Nighter],Mie televisionof"Mie TV Night] (The actual production of the match hosted by ChunichiTokai TVIn charge of), Gifu Broadcasting's "Dynamic night game(Chubu-Nippon Broadcasting Co., Ltd. is in charge of the actual production of the games sponsored by Chunichi), and games involving Kanto baseball teams other than the Yomiuri Giants will also be broadcast. Sometimes.In addition, the games held in the Kanto area were sometimes netted to the above-mentioned stations.
1979 yearsSeibu LionsAt the time of birth, I had relayed several games sponsored by the game, but on September 2006, 9 it was the first time in 18 years that the game hosted by Seibu (vs.Fukuoka Softbank Hawks) Was broadcast.
On the other hand, after the bases of Lions were relocated, Heiwadai Baseball Co., Ltd. became the promoter of promotion, and various team-sponsored games were co-sponsored by the company and each team.Heiwadai baseball fieldFor the official match inTV West JapanIn some cases, the production cooperation was done by the company.
Japan series broadcast
Lotte Orions1970 Japan Series, But the 12th channel in Tokyo has won the broadcasting rights of the 3rd and 4th rounds. This is originallywrestlingHe was the general manager of the sports department at the time to plan a broadcast and broadcast an overseas game instead of the domestic game that was already held by NTV (laterChiyoda videoWhile the president) went to the United States to buy a match film, it happened locallyサ ッ カ ー・The World Cup match is being broadcast, and Shiraishi and his friends are immediately attracted to soccer and are in a hurryメキシコ, NHK and NTV, which had already offered offers, got the right to broadcast.
This match film is a souvenir for Lotte ownerMasakazu NagataAnd requested the broadcasting rights of the Japan Series.The Nagata side is not interested in soccer, but since he came directly to the event, he originally intended to hand over all the broadcasting rights to TBS TV in relation to the Mainichi Shimbun.NHK general TV・ TBS TV also broadcasts) promised to be ceded.As a result, Round 3 was broadcast on the national network with Tokyo channel 12 as the key station.
In addition, the film of the overseas wrestling game is "Wrestling hour』Broadcast, also soccer World Cup games "Mitsubishi diamond soccerIt was broadcast for one year in the frame, and as a result, it was decided that both wins were obtained.
In addition, there is Lotte vs Chunichi Round 12 in 1974 in the broadcast of the Japan Series that was broadcast during the Tokyo 5 channel era.
2003Nihon Professional Baseball Series, Fukuoka Daiei Hawks (current:Fukuoka Softbank Hawks) VsHanshin TigersOf the 7th round ofBroadcast rightWas acquired by TVQ Kyushu Broadcasting Co., Ltd. This was initially broadcast on the Fuji TV of the key station, though the westernmost Japan, which had the largest number of Hawks broadcasts in 2003, was regarded as the most promising.Wannai R & R"soSadaharu OhWas insulted during the broadcastKing Shlet CaseThe biggest reason is that I did not recommend Fuji TV because I bought a related person, Hyunshu, but the station has the most number of game relays of the team since the Nankai Hawks moved to Fukuoka. In addition to that,BS analog broadcastingIs spreading, and areas without affiliated stations are called NHK BS1.NHK HDTVCan be covered withJapan Baseball OrganizationIt is due to the judgment of.
If either player wins four wins first, Japan will be decided, but the battle has become entangled and it entered the seventh round (final round), so this made it possible for TV Tokyo to broadcast the Japanese series for the first time in 4 years. Also, in the Kinki region, in addition to TV Osaka, simultaneous broadcasting was also performed on Sun TV and KBS Kyoto, which originally did not have programs on TV Tokyo.
In 2004, he bet on a Japanese seriesPacific League Playoffs Stage 2The same complaint came out because TVQ got the right to broadcast the final round (Fukuoka Daiei Hawks VS Seibu Lions) again and was actually broadcast.
Regarding the same playoff Softbank vs Lotte match of 2005, there was no terrestrial broadcast until the third round so far, so fans who can not watch BS and CS will be terrestrial broadcast in the metropolitan area. There were many opinions that welcomed. However, on the other hand, it was not production of local TVQ Kyushu broadcasting but production on TV Tokyo (TVQ Kyushu broadcasting only production cooperation) (However, TVQ announcer gave live performance in the Japan series of 3, the final playoff of 2003) ing). In addition, Rounds 2005 and 4 broadcasted on TXN were also simultaneously broadcasted on BS digital broadcasting station BS Japan (at that time), and in fact Rounds 5 and 4 could be broadcast nationwide, but Lotte won the Par League. As a result, it was confirmed that the rounds 5 and 2 of the Lotte sponsored games of the Japan series will be broadcast. It was the first time in history that more than two Japanese series were broadcasted on TXN, but since Lotte won the fourth consecutive victory and decided the best in Japan, the holding after the fifth round was erased, and the relay was only one game of the second round. Stayed at. In addition, since Hanshin has won the Se League, as in 7, normally it does not simultaneously broadcast programs on TV Tokyo, and it also co-exists on independent stations in Hyogo, Kyoto, Mie where there are many time difference programs. I relayed it.
In addition, both Japan series until 2010, BS Japan did not relay because of the insufficient spread of digital BS, and both were broadcast live on NHK BS1 and NHK HDTV. However, even after the full digitalization in 2011, BS will continue to be relayed at NHK BS1 (since 2009, BS will not be relayed at BS stations other than NHK BS1).
2003 7th Match・2005 (2nd Match・Chiba Marine StadiumHanshin Tigers x Chiba Lotte Marines) · 2007 (5th round ·Nagoya DomeAtChunichi DragonsX Hokkaido Nippon-Ham Fighters) was broadcast by TV Tokyo, but both have the highest viewer ratings at the same time (it is also Japan's best match except 2005. It is 30 when the Daiei beat Hanshin). It has exceeded the percent level, and the 2007 tournament has been the first two games broadcast since 1970, after the establishment of the nationwide net).
In 2009, he had a live round of Round 7, but in the Round 6 the giant became number one in Japan, so the broadcast was canceled. Also, in 2010, TV affiliate Aichi, the affiliated station, acquired the right to broadcast the first round at Nagoya Dome, but it was broadcast on TV Osaka because it was a local sales frame on this day, but other broadcasts including TV Tokyo. It was not broadcast on 1 affiliated stations. As a result, the first ever Japanese series became a game where terrestrial broadcasting was not broadcast nationwide.
In 2011, the 11nd round of November 13th and the 2th round of November 11th were broadcasted nationwide.
In addition, in the nationwide broadcast, as with TV Asahi, except for the Hanshin Tigers (the Hanshin Tigers are produced by TV TOKYO), TV TOKYO produced the works, affiliated stations cooperated in the production, and the actual situation is done by the announcer of TV TOKYO.
Prior to these, there were cases in which the 1999th game of "Daiei vs. China-Japan" in 7 was returned by the commissioner's ruling while TXN Kyushu (now TVQ Kyushu Broadcasting) once acquired the broadcasting right. This is because there are few terrestrial affiliated stations, there are areas where direct reception is not possible in some areas such as TV Hokkaido even within the service area of affiliated stations, and BS commercial broadcasting There was no station at that time[Note 27]And if this match isKyushu Asahi Broadcasting(Television Asahi system) was transferred to the broadcasting rights, but it was not implemented because Daiei won the fifth round.
- Related articles:プロ野球中継
All star games
This is originally from CBC TV on the day it is heldJNNIt was scheduled to be broadcast nationwide, but it was canceled on rainy days, and because CBC could not broadcast due to the organization on that day, it was broadcast on Channel 12 in Tokyo, which was not scheduled to be broadcast. However, Tokyo 12 channel at that time was an independent station without a full-net station. Chukyo Television Broadcasting in Aichi Prefecture, which has the capital of Nikkei, was originally NET Television (ANNIt was a formation of Nippon Television Broadcasting Network (NNS) and 3 series cross net centering on the (affiliation), but there is no organization situation at that time or the capital of Chunichi Shimbun[Note 28]Therefore, it was not broadcast on Chukyo TV, and it was broadcasted in the form of technical cooperation/simultaneous netting by Mie TV broadcasting / Gifu broadcasting, which was a prefectural independent station same as Tokyo 12 channel and had many programs from Tokyo 12 channel online (In other areas, there were areas that were not broadcast, such as the Chugoku region).
However, from the stage when the initial schedule was announced, Tokyo 12 channel → TV Tokyo will not broadcast the all-star schedule in advance until 2019.[Note 29].. Meanwhile, the tournament of the two forcesFresh all-star game(Former: Junior All-Star) has been broadcast from 1978 to 1998 (although there was an interruption).
Giant battle relay for the first time in 29 years
From 2005 to professional baseballExchange matchWith the introduction of the game, it was broadcast for the first time in 1976 years since the match against Yakult (Meiji Jingu baseball field), which broadcasted the official baseball game of the Giants game on August 8, 29. ). Any broadcast of the Giant Battle was broadcastPacific LeagueIt is an exchange game with. In addition, beforeKagoshima Prefectural Kamoike Baseball StadiumAnd the battle between giants, including the vs Lotte battle at Chiba Marine StadiumOpen battleThere are many cases of relaying.
In addition, from the 2006 season, he also participated in the live broadcast of the Giants-sponsored game, and in 2007 also broadcast the Tokyo Yakult Swallows match at the Jingu Stadium.However, after 2018, terrestrial broadcasting has been cut off at the end of 2017 due to the organization policy that prioritizes regular programs in golden time.
For the first time in JapanWorld CupBroadcasting and broadcasting a lot of business team football even before the J League boom, sports baseball on sports news,Major LeagueIt is also known as a TV station focusing on soccer, such as giving priority to the J League. Also popularVoice actorHas appeared as an image that sets it apart from other stations, such as by appearing as a caster or image character in the World Cup.
The relationship with soccer isMitsubishi GroupThe broadcasting of the provided "Mitsubishi Diamond Soccer" is the start. This program, which introduced the charm of soccer, which was still a minor sport, was planned by the sponsor side Mitsubishi Group.Hideo Shinojima(at that timeMitsubishi KaseiPresident,Japan Football AssociationIt was said that the proposal was made by the vice-chairman and the committee member of the 12-channel program on Tokyo. In response to this proposal,Morohashi Shinroku(At that time, the company's London branch manager, and later the company's president and chairman) bought the game film and used it for broadcasting. At the time, Tokyo's 12th channel was in the process of rebuilding, centered around the business world, and the opinions of business world executives and others were known for planning the program. A program that started with a similar processOedo investigation network』(Nissan Motor) Or “Enka no Hanaido』(Taisho Pharmaceutical)and so on.
In 1970, as mentioned earlier in the section on the Japan Series of Professional Baseball, he won the World Cup match film and its broadcasting rights, although it was a consequence. In July 1974, the live broadcast of the World Cup final was broadcast live at midnight. Both are Japan's first. Behind the finals, NHK and commercial broadcastersHouse of Councillors electionWas broadcasting a bulletin of the ballot.
On October 1993, 10,Doha tragedyWorld Cup Asian Final Qualifying called Japan vs Japan(I.e.The game was broadcast, and it had the highest rating of 48.1% in the history of the authorities.boxing世界FeatherweightTitle matchShozo SaijoIt was a match. The 48.1% recorded at this time was the fourth highest rank among the citizens in Tokyo for a long time as the highest viewer rating by station, surpassing TV Asahi, but it was overtaken by 4% in the 2006 World Cup Germany tournament / Japan vs. Croatia).
On January 2003, 8,FC TokyoとスペインPowerhousereal MadridThe battle was broadcast. But after the transferDavid BeckhamMoved to Real Madrid and became a hot card, gaining a rating of 16.9% and ironically surpassing TBS in terms of rating.
In addition, this game was initially scheduled to be broadcast to Yakult x Hanshin at the same time only on TV stations in Osaka and Kansai, so soccer was scheduled to be recorded at midnight, but baseball was broadcast. As a result of the cancellation of rainfall, it was eventually broadcast simultaneously in the Kansai area, and the midnight broadcast, which was scheduled to be recorded and relayed, was promptly rounded up.[Note 30]
In addition to the above-mentioned "Mitsubishi Diamond Soccer", the program for soccer enthusiasts was broadcast in April 1998-March 4.Number 12-Heavy Blood Soccer Declaration(Friday 22:2011). From April 4, we will develop a talk on the theme of "to make Japanese soccer world-class"FOOT x BRAIN] Is being broadcast.
Martial arts relay
In the past, he also focused on professional wrestling programs. In the 1960s, as part of strengthening sports broadcasting, "Wrestling Hour", which broadcasted a film of overseas professional wrestling competitions, and Japan's first regular broadcast program for female wrestlingWomen's professional wrestling world championship seriesStarted from the 1970sInternational wrestling"International Wrestling Hour" as a regular broadcast of, and in the 1980s also introduced overseas wrestling "World wrestlingWas being broadcast. "World wrestling"Road WarriorsOr Dingo Warrior (laterUltimate Warrior) Was introduced to Japan for the first time, while the firstUWFIt is also known to have performed the television relay of the program within the frame of the program. In the 1990sTenryu GenichiroEstablished in 1991 after leaving the All Japan Pro Wrestling, the group headed by Tenryu "SWSThe flagship game of "" was relayed by a special program, and in the latter half of the group, it was regularly broadcast once a month at midnight.WWE(Formerly WWF) digest program "WWF LiveWire''WWE Afterburn] OrAll Japan Pro WrestlingRelay program ofWrestling LOVE],ZERO-ONERelay program of "",PancrasThe broadcast program "" was also broadcast.
Also, in professional boxing broadcast, onceMohammed Ali,Mike TysonIt was called "the century's death fight", starting with these big matchesKanazawa KuraWorld championRuben OliveralesChallenge to,Shoji OkumaRegaining the world's throne,Jiro WatanabeOverseas defense warfare,Shinji TakeharaMany Japanese world title matches such as the middleweight title challenge have also been broadcast. Overseas gamesWOWOW,J SPORTS(OldSports Eye ESPN), but is currently relaying the Japanese title match and the world game of the boxer belonging to the small and medium gyms,Teikoku-CooperationWe may also partner with both promotions. Held on September 2006th, 9, as the debate over boxing decisions intensifiedKatsushige KawashimaVSChristian MijaresIn battleGuts IshimatsuThe original score byJBCAffects the score disclosure. In addition, the following year was held in 2007Boxing Grand Prix 2007In January, we are broadcasting big matches. Since 1, it has been broadcasting the world game on New Year's Eve, and in 2011, it broadcasted the triple world game. recent years[When?]Was released by TV AsahiWatanabeAlthough it was mainly sponsored by the box office, in 2017 the broadcast right of the Watanabe sponsored box office wasTBSBoxing was not broadcast last year because of the move to.
1970'sKickboxingAt the time of the boom, it was also broadcast along with TBS TV, Nippon TV, and NET TV.Women's kicks were also broadcast under the titles "" and "" from the 1970s to the 80s. Even after entering the 21st century, the women's martial arts program "Powerful woman] Was broadcast.
In 2005AmericaMixed Martial ArtsUFCIs the only terrestrial broadcast, and in 2010 was the first prime time broadcast. Also, since 2006, Japan’s only wire mesh martial artsCAGE FORCE] Has started broadcasting.
Since 2006, a new style of professional wrestlingHustle], the right to broadcast was acquired, and the special number was broadcast irregularly. The regular program "October 2007-March 10"Do hustle!!] Was also broadcast locally in the Kanto region. Also in 2007New Year's EveAlso broadcast (recorded broadcast. BS Japan does not broadcast. LaterFIGHTING TV SamuraiBroadcast on TV and first on TV Tokyored and whiteIt became a martial arts broadcast on the back program.
Mixed martial arts boxing that was launched in 2008War pole] The terrestrial broadcasting right was acquired. A special program was broadcast on September 9, and from October 27 the following day, a regular program in the middle of the night, "Mightiest Martial Arts, Senkyoku G!" → "Martial Arts Document SRC Soul→ → "Legend of Martial Arts Raiden" is performed. March 2009, 3DRAGON GATE3.22 Ryogoku congress" was broadcast. Since October 2015K-1It will be the first terrestrial wave for a long timeNew K-1 Legend] Has begun.
Other sports broadcasting
Traditionally, the three major sports that TV TOKYO is good at are:Motor sports,Golf, Soccer (another item). In addition to live broadcasts, golf shows have been open on Saturday for more than 20 years (at one time there was a maximum of 3 hours on Sunday lunch).
For many years, traditional Keimei battle, all-Way Keimei three university rivalry, adult rugby, test match of Japanese national team, etc.Recording relayWas broadcast mainly. Especially 1990National Adult Rugby Football TournamentFinals (January 1991, 1Kobe Steel vs Tokyo Sanyo ElectricIn the second half of the battleIan WilliamsIn the same tie try, Kobe Steel has won the tournament's third consecutive championship). In the fall of 3Rugby World CupWas recorded and relayed mainly in Japan (not broadcast on BS Japan, but on J SPORTS).
"World table tennis championshipHas been broadcast since 2005[Note 31].. In 2006, an extension option of 30 minutes was set, and if it was extended (except Sundays and holidays), the start time of the program after the relay end was moved back.[Note 32].
4 major competitionsWhich is one of theFrench Open] Is being broadcast. Due to budget constraints, I had been postponing broadcasting since 2009Kei NishikoriBroadcasting resumed from 2014 due to the success of Live broadcasts centered around the Nishikori battle.
In the Kanto area from April 12 to Saturday in the 1970th era of TokyoCentral horse racingrelay("Saturday horse racing→ Current “Winning horse racing")It is carried out. Also,Bicycle race[Note 33],Boat racingThe main race of is also being broadcast. However, in the Kansai area KBS Kyoto and Sun TVSaturday horse racing broadcast (KBS production)Since it broadcasts exclusively, the central horse racing relay is not broadcast on TV Osaka. The program is being broadcast by two stations interwoven with the KBS production version.
- Motor sports
RC carboom,Four wheel drive miniThe spark of the boomTamiya RC Car Grand Prix] OrRoad Race World ChampionshipBroadcast (TV Osaka production), "Motorland』(Later moved to "Motorland 2" produced by TV Aichi), etc.GT! GT→ →SUPER GT +,"AXEL",World Rally Championship,Dakar Rally,Suzuka 8 HoursBroadcasts digest programs such as (TV Osaka production).
Roller games from 1972 to March 1975Tokyo Bombers vsThe game of the American team is "US-Japan Counter Roller Game(Actual condition:Doi Masaru, Commentary: Doctor Miyamoto, Guest: Miyuki Kojima <Current:Miyuki Kojima〉) was broadcast every week, and had a high audience rating so that it was commended in the station.
A 12-minute program that has been broadcasting for two years from 1975:4 on weekday nights from April 10 in the 50-channel era of Tokyo. If 2 contestants survive the pre-war,Guam, 20 people outHawaii、30人抜くとヨー口ッパ、50人抜くとヨー口ッパにペアで、以下10人抜くごとに同伴者が１人増えるという懸賞がついた。1976年には勝抜き腕相撲で勝ったチャンピオンと在日外国人の腕自慢を集めて「国際腕相撲選手権大会」銘打って8月28日午後7時30分から翌日午前1時30分にわたって特別番組を放送した。
Production CommitteeIncluding works participating in.
- board of directors
- Management meeting
- Cyber Security Promotion Council
- Broadcast Program Council
- Broadcast Program Council Secretariat
- Statutory Auditor
- Audit & Supervisory Board
- Management Planning Bureau
- Public Relations Bureau
- Media Strategy Office
- General Affairs and Human Resources Bureau
- Accounting Bureau
- Sales office
- Network station
- Anime Rights Headquarters
- Content Business Bureau
- International Business Office
- China Business Office
- Anime station
- Business Development Bureau
- General formation station
- Production Bureau
- News agency
- Sports bureau
- Technology Bureau
- IT Promotion Bureau
Roppongi Head Office (now Roppongi Grand Tower)
Broadcasting from the new head office started on November 2016, 11.
- First studio(1F/200 tsubo)-Variety program, studio for recording large programs. It also supports live broadcasting. 『Arihen ∞ World''Japanese poetry award(Every late November-mid December), "Akira Ikegami election live" and so on.
- First studio(4K compatible, 1F / 100 tsubo) --A studio for live information programs and variety shows. "Nikkei Morning Plus''Nikkei Plus 10"Nikkei Plus 10 Saturday News Question" "Early rising Nikkei +FT] (BS TV Tokyo) etc.
- First studio(10F/120 tsubo)-Press-only studio. "Mosate" "Daytime satay''Yugata Satellite] "WBS" "TXN News" etc. Once broadcastMORNING CHARGE] Was broadcast from the virtual set in the same studio.
- First studio(10F/110 tsubo)-Studio used for live broadcasting information programs, sports news, and some variety programs. 『Track LIVE!Sports Watchers"Oha Star" "Youth High School 3rd Grade C"Such.
- History of relocation
Expansion of new business and master (Main adjustment room) In 2012, the station announced the relocation of its headquarters function for the first time in about 30 years due to equipment updates...About 500 west of the old headquarters in Toranomonm"Type 3 Urban Redevelopment Project in Roppongi 1-chome, Minato-ku" (Roppongi Prince Hotel-IBM JapanFormer headquarters site)As part ofSumitomo Real EstateMoved to the new head office where a new studio master facility (integrated master that integrates terrestrial and BS broadcasting facilities) was built in the "Sumitomo Fudosan Roppongi Grand Tower" constructed in the same area... In addition, we will consolidate office functions, including affiliated companies that are dispersed around the head office, to improve work efficiency... Initially planned for relocation in the fall of 2015, it was postponed in the fall of 2016 due to a delay in construction. Expected total cost of relocation is about 180 billion yen.. It should be noted that some functions will be left at the old headquarters in Toranomon..
Behind the relocation of the head office, the main coordinating room of BS Japan (now BS TV Tokyo), which was opened and operated on December 2000, 12, and the main office of TV Tokyo on March 1, 2004 The adjustment rooms (terrestrial analog/terrestrial digital integrated master) were about to be renewed, but when updating the equipment of the main adjustment room at the Kamiyacho (Toranomon) office building, in addition to space issues, power supply capacity became an issue. Because it was decided that it was difficult, in recent years it has become inefficient because it has to work not only in the Kamiyacho (Toranomon) office building but also in three nearby tenant buildings... Also, regarding the selection of an integrated master that integrated the terrestrial/BS broadcasting equipment, we also determined that it was difficult because the power supply capacity of the main control room became a problem in addition to the space issue. Built as a BS integrated master.
The relocation was carried out sequentially from August 2016, and the departments of public relations and sales moved to the new head office on the 8th of the same month, and the news station, sports station, functions other than the sending master on the 15th. In addition, the group companies TV TOKYO Holdings and BS Japan headquarters have also moved to the new headquarters. The full move was on November 29, 2016, and the last show from the old headquarters was "TXN News" from 11:7 to 11 on November 7. After that, the master (main coordination room) was switched from the old head office to the new head office during the suspension of broadcasting. All head office functions were moved from Kamiyacho to Roppongi at 0:30 on the same day, and broadcasting from the new head office started from "Mosate" on the same day... The production bases that had been dispersed since November 11 have been consolidated, but the affiliated companies are not occupying the new headquarters except TV Tokyo Holdings and BS TV Tokyo. The new head office is the same as the old Kamiyacho head office, and there is no tour space like other key stations, but the product sales corner isTully's coffeeOpened on December 12th in collaboration with.
TV TOKYO has tenants on the 1st floor (3rd basement floor) to 3rd floor (1st basement floor) of Roppongi Grand Tower, and the 10th to 14th floor office floors as tenants. There are two entrances to the new head office.In addition to the general entrance on the 2th floor (4st floor above ground), there is a dedicated entrance for talents and program performers in the underground parking lot on the 1rd floor (3st floor below ground). There are talent cloakrooms and dressing rooms on the ground floor. This dedicated entrance is a dedicated entrance made for the 1st and 3nd basements.
- Overview of each studio
The new head office has the same 1st to 4th studios as the current one.. Especially, the second studio is made by Sony4KCompatible broadcasting equipment is adopted, and the studio is compatible with 4K shooting... Also, in the case of the old Toranomon office building, the former 3rd studio and the former 4th studio were operated separately as news program dedicated studios, but in this new building, the 3rd studio is aggregated for news program dedicated and the 4th studio is Was built as a studio dedicated to sports news, live information programs and variety programs.
The 1st and 2nd studios are installed in the basement (1st to 3rd floors), but the 3rd and 4th studios are installed on the general office floor (10th floor), so the ceiling is low and In the scheduled news program to be broadcastvirtualThe ceiling is made higher by responding to. In addition, LED lighting has been introduced in all studios.
In addition, due to budget constraints, the studio may be set up as an improvised studio by setting a background in the meeting room inside the company. "Why do you go to Japan?"A real moment like a lie! A TV you will definitely see after 30 seconds"Such.
In early May 2017, the renewal work for TV Tokyo's old headquarters was completed on 5st and 1nd studios, and the operation of the studio began again on 2th May. Along with thisNanairo weather!And 'Yojigoji Days] And some live broadcast programs were broadcast in Kamiyacho from Roppongi.
Toranomon Head Office (Nikkei Toranomon Annex/TV Tokyo Kamiyacho Studio)
It started operation from December 1985, 12, and was operated as the headquarters of TV Tokyo until November 12, 2016. After that, the office floor, 11 star, 6 star, 3 star were removed, and the TV Tokyo logo of the company building and the clocks and objects near the entrance were also removed. In addition, we renovated large studios 4 and 7 studios, and from May 1, 2 we will use the studio floor as TV Tokyo Kamiyacho Studio. August 2017 on the office floor,Nikkei BPThe company's head office has moved/moved in. Also, on the office floor is an affiliate of TV Tokyo.
- First studio(4K compatible, 1F / 200 tsubo) --Mainly large programs such as song programs. "Japan Lyricist Awards" (last Sunday in November), "A large collection of pets! Pochitama, "Akira Ikegami's general election live", etc.
- First studio(1F / 130 tsubo) --Mainly live programs. Used in "Nanairo weather!" And "Yojigoji Days".In the past, "Oha Suta", "Mono Star], [Ladys' 4→ →L4 YOU!, "Yasuhiro Tase's Weekly News New Book", etc.
- Nikkei Studio- Nihon Keizai Shimbun Tokyo Head OfficeIt is inside. Affiliated company of TV Tokyo until the headquarters relocation in 2009Nikkei videoOwned byStock news] Was used in. After the relocation of the head office, Nikkei CNBC will fully use the studio in the headquarters[Note 34],Currently"M navigationThe whole story andDaytime satay] We are broadcasting the inclusive section from here.
- ニ ュ ー ヨ ー ク-WashingtonOverseas branch studios-As a result, the New York branch has resident station announcer casters.[Note 35], There is a possibility of transfer to New York due to irregular personnel changes.
Studios used in the past
Shiba Park Head Office (now Tokyo Tower Media Center)
Toranomon Head Office (Nikkei Toranomon Annex/TV Tokyo Kamiyacho Studio)
- First studio(70 tsubo)-News-only studio dedicated to wide programs. Until the beginning of November 2016, "World Business Satellite", "Chase LIVE!Sports Watcher",NEWS Answer], “Morning Charge!”, etc.
- First studio(35 tsubo)-Studio dedicated to regular news. Until the beginning of November 2016, "News Morning Satellite", "M plus], [News break], “TXN News” etc.
- At the beginning of operation, it was an open style with no wall with the news agency side, except for "Mega TON News" (later "TXN News"), "TV Tokyo News",Businessman NEWSIt was only used in part, but with the start of "World Business Satellite" (WBS), the studio facilities were slightly reinforced, and the set was set only during WBS broadcasting. It was later refurbished into a fully enclosed studio (see below).
- Multipurpose space(1F/30 tsubo)-Nickname:7 star.. 『7 Star Live, "NIKKEI x BS LIVE 7PM" → "BS News Nikkei Plus 10" (BS TV Tokyo) etc.
- "Headquarters" of the people stationed in TokyoIt was the oldest building from March 2004 to October 3. In December 2016, the former headquarters of TV Tokyo moved from the first headquarters in Shiba Park, Minato-ku (existing as Tokyo Tower Studio → Tokyo Tower Media Center), and started operations.[Note 36].. Due to the expansion of the company's business, the head office just before the relocation was small, and there was a branch called "Tereto Plaza" in the building adjacent to the Nikkei Denpa Kaikan, which was used for meetings. ..
- Overview of each studio
The number of studios, the area, and the operation form are largely the same as those of the former Shiba Koen's first building.Basically, the 1st and 2nd studios are used as general-purpose studios, and the 1st studio is mainly packaged programs, The second studio was used mainly for weekday obi programs and small-scale programs.
In addition, the 3rd and 4th studios, which are adjacent to the news station, are mainly operated by news programs and sports news.The third studio was also used for live broadcasting and recording of information-related programs (mentioned above).Initially, assuming that the operating rate of the 3th studio was low, the 4rd and 3th studios were driven in the 3rd sub-control room (3 subs) (the 4th sub-control room was for the 4th studio). Only a dimmer was installed).The 4th studio was an open style with no walls on the newsroom side at the beginning of operation, but later remodeled into a completely sealed studio.However, when the 4th studio was remodeled into a completely sealed type, the 4th sub-control room (4 subs) was newly constructed and separated in order to increase the operating rate of the 4th studio.After that, with the expansion of the VTR editing equipment, the 4 subs were abolished or withdrawn due to the need to secure space, and the VTR editing room was renovated, and the 4 subs were used to drive the 3 and 3 stars again.There is a CG production room in the 4 subs. In the fall 3 reorganization, programs recorded in 2008 stars other than regular news were consolidated into 4 stars, but the studio set was left as it was and has been used again since the spring of 3.
In 2000, all the studio equipment at the Toranomon head office was compatible with high-definition recording, ahead of other key stations in Tokyo. BS Japan, which is affiliated BS station (opened in December 2000), was planning a terrestrial simul broadcast by high-definition, and the following Tennozu Studio was also set up for the same reason. As of June 12, 6 months before the start of digital terrestrial broadcasting, 2003% of all programs broadcast on TV Tokyo were produced in high definition. Both studios support high-definition (HD) recordingSD(Conventional standard image quality) Recording is also possible. It should be noted that, except for a small part of the telop display of news programs (such as the header display at the upper right of the screen of "World Business Satellite" etc.), the SD specifications were up-converted for a long time, but around the end of September 2011 Has been changed to HD specifications (the font itself has not changed. NHK and other private key stations in Tokyo already have HD specifications).
In October 2010, an open space was opened in the former cafe space on the first floor of the headquarters.7 starIs completed ("7 Star" is a nickname after the terrestrial digital channel number, not the 7th Studio).Taking advantage of the fact that it was originally a coffee shop where you can see the outside, you can see the inside of the space from the outside of the building with all the walls covered with glass.Rather than a broadcasting studio, it is treated as a multipurpose space where broadcasting is possible (the sub-control room uses a remote sub dedicated to relaying).It was the first open studio where you can see the inside of the building from the outside of the building since TV TOKYO moved to the current head office, but due to the relocation of the head office, the operation ended on November 2016, 11, and 6 studios were used in just 6 years. Finished.
There were three monitors in the reception lobby on the first floor of the old head office, and from the left, a terrestrial broadcasting screen, a screen that seems to be a promotion written as "ZOOM UP", and a BS Japan broadcasting screen were displayed. There was no tour space or product sales corner like other key stations.[Note 37].. On November 2016, 11, all departments moved to the new head office.
1st and 2nd will continue to be used as Kamiyacho Studio. In addition, there is a plan to move the headquarters of Nikkei BP, Moved in August 2017. As of 8, all the logos of TV TOKYO that had been installed in the company building have been removed, and the large signboard on the right side of the front door and the objects and clock towers at the front gate have also been removed.
Information camera installation point
● is HD compatible
- Roppongi(Sengokuyama Mori Tower rooftop) ●
- Shiba Park(Tokyo Tower Studio) ●-Installed in late January 2009.
- Tokyo Station(Tokyo International Forum) ●
- Tokyo Sky Tree (240m above ground) ●-Started operation from March 2012, 3. Located 8m lower than NHK and other key stations.
- Haneda airport
- Yokohama(Star Hotel YokohamaRooftop) ●
- Kamakura(Kamakura Prince Hotel) ●
- Shizuoka City(JRShizuoka station square-Aoi Tower)-Not usually usedTokai earthquakeSet up assuming
- Imperial PalacePrevious(Palace Hotel(Rooftop) ●-It used to be used before entering OP/ED/CM of "Ladies 4", but it was removed in late January 2009 due to the temporary closure of the Palace Hotel.
- Toranomon(Nikkei Toranomon Annex[Note 38]Roof) (top of steel tower) ●
Main transmitting stations/relay stations
- Call code:JOTX-DTV
- Call name:TV Tokyo Digital Television
- Remote control key ID:7
- 071-073 ch is assigned. In addition, 671ch for 077Seg and XNUMXch for temporary service are assigned.
- Mito 18ch 300W
- 日立 18ch 3W
- Juou 18ch 3W
- Hitachi Omiya Mountain 23ch 3W
- Hitachi Kashima 23ch 3W
- Hitachi Kamimine 23ch 0.3W
- Ryujindaira 23ch 1W (vertically polarized)
- Kitaibaraki 46ch 1W
- Okuhichi Man Body 23ch 1W
- Daiko 18ch 0.3W
- Satomi 18ch 1W
- Mt. Gozenyama 23ch 3W
- Mizufu 18ch 1W
- Kasama 43ch 3W (vertical polarization)
- Iwase 23ch 1W
- Nakaminato 23ch 0.05W
- Hachigo 18ch 1W (vertically polarized)
- Utsunomiya 18ch 100W
- Arrow sheet 18ch 10W
- Ashikaga 23ch 3W
- Imaichi 23ch 10W
- Horse head 23ch 1W (Vertical polarization）
- Nikko Kiyotaki 44ch 0.3W (vertically polarized)
- Kanuma 37ch 1W
- Ashio 45ch 1W
- Nasu Iouno 23ch 0.3W
- Nikko Hirokubo 30ch 0.01W
- Kurobane Nakanouchi 23ch 0.01W (vertical polarization)
- Karasuyama Shincho 23ch 0.01W (vertical polarization)
- Minami Nasu Shicho 23ch 0.01W
- Kurobane Kawakami 43ch 0.01W
- Maebashi 45ch 100W
- Numata/Water 23ch 5W
- Azuma 29ch 1W
- Numata Tone 23ch 1W (vertical polarization)
- Shimonita 23ch 3W
- Kiryu 23ch 3W
- Kusatsu 18ch 1W
- Single item 18ch 1W
- Kawaba 23ch 0.1W
- Numata Discovery 18ch 0.3W
- Kiryu Umeda 40ch 0.1W (vertical polarization)
- Tsumagoi Tashiro 44ch 0.1W
- Numata Numasu 18ch 0.3W
- Kurabuchi 18ch 3W
- Myogi 38ch 1W
- Yokogawa 23ch 0.3W
- Tsumagoi dried mat 44ch 0.1W (vertical polarization)
- Katashina Higashi Ogawa 18ch 0.01W
- Kochi Ogawara 18ch 0.01W
- Tone Ohara 23ch 0.01W (vertical polarization)
- Shirasawa 18ch 0.3W
- Matsuida Ueda 18ch 0.01W
- Kodama 23ch 3W (vertically polarized)
- Chichibu 23ch 10W
- Ogano 61ch 1W
- Oniishi 44ch 0.3W (vertical polarization)
- Chichibu Sadamine 50ch 0.01W (vertical polarization)
- Chichibu Tochiya 50ch 0.01W (vertical polarization)
- Futon 23ch 0.01W
- Hanno Kamikako 44ch 0.01W
- Yokosene Furuya 50ch 0.04W (vertically polarized)
- Hannohara Market 44ch 0.01W
- Choshi 23ch 10W
- Togane 23ch 10W
- Otaki 23ch 3W
- Kimitsu 23ch 3W (vertically polarized)
- Chonan 18ch 1W
- Kamo Ichihara 31ch 1W
- Katsuura 23ch 10W
- Tateyama 23ch 3W (vertical polarization)
- Omigawa 23ch 3W
- Sahara 23ch 3W
- Shimosou 23ch 3W
- Maruyama 31ch 0.3W
- Katsuura Sono 31ch 0.3W
- Kamogawa 31ch 1W
- Hiratsuka Shonandaira 23ch 100W (vertically polarized)
- Manazuru/Odawara 49ch 10W
- Minami Ashigara 44ch 1W
- Yugawara 44ch 0.1W (vertically polarized)
- Aikawa 50ch 1W
- Hakone Yumoto 44ch 0.1W (vertical polarization)
- Takeshi Yokosuka 44ch 1W (vertically polarized)
- Lake Sagami 23ch 0.3W
- Sengokuhara 44ch 0.3W (vertically polarized)
- Yamakita 23ch 0.3W
- Tsukui 44ch 0.3W (vertically polarized)
- Kurihama 52ch 0.3W (west direction: vertical polarization)
- Zushi 44ch 1W (east direction: vertical polarization)
- Hadano 44ch 1W (vertically polarized)
- Yokosuka Kamoi 44ch 0.1W
- Yunosawa 28ch 0.01W
- Sasashita 23ch 0.1W
- Kamariya 41ch 0.1W (vertically polarized)
- Hadano Bodhi 39ch 0.05W
- Nakai 44ch 0.1W
- Totsuka 23ch 1W
- Kamakura 44ch 0.3W
- Kinugasa 44ch 1W
- Ofuna 44ch 1W (vertically polarized)
- Hakone Gora 43ch 1W
- Odawara East 49ch 3W
- Minatomirai 50ch 3W (Southwest direction: Vertical polarization)
- Fujino 50ch 0.3W
Closed on July 2011, 7.
Call name:TV Tokyo
- Until 1980, the number of relay stations was very small compared to other key stations (the management crisis of 1966, the relay stations were postponed for several years after the broadcast time was shortened, and the pace of the establishment was slow after that) , After several years of changing the company name to TV TOKYO, the number has finally reached the same level.
- Mito (Senba Town) 32ch 30W (vertically polarized)
- Hitachi(Fukamizan) 62ch 100W
- Juo (Ishison Mountain) 61ch 100W
- Utsunomiya 44ch (17ch before Ana-ana conversion) 100W
- Imaichi 62ch 100W
- Sheet pile 61ch 100W
- Harunayama(Maebashi) 62ch 100W
- Kiryu 61ch (31ch before conversion) 30W
- Numata 61ch 50W
- Chichibu 44ch 100W
- Kodama 61ch (17ch before analog-ana conversion) 30W (vertically polarized)
- Tateyama 62ch 30W (vertical polarization)
- Choshi 61ch 100W
- Katsuura 61ch 100W
- Narita 61ch (18ch before Ana-ana conversion) 30W
- Katori Sahara 62ch (17ch before conversion) 30W
- Katori Omikawa 38ch 30W
- Yokoshiba Hikari 47ch 30W (vertical polarization)
- Relay station obsolete by July 2011, 7
- Sendagaya 79ch 1W (SHF)
Rebroadcast outside the area
Rebroadcast outside the areaHas been planning to carry out three years from the end of analog broadcasting (until July 3, 2014) as a measure to mitigate cataclysmic changes, but since there is no affiliated station, it has agreed to continue implementation. Niigata Prefecture (Chuetsu-JoetsuIn both prefectures), Miyagi prefecture, and Fukushima prefecture, there is a technical problem in that TV east radio waves are suppressed by small relay stations, so rebroadcasting is not possible.
TaiziIs a pass-through method.
- Japan Network Service(Kofu, Nirasaki, Kai, Fuefuki, Hokuto, Chuo and Showa/Ichikawamisato)
- Goto CATV(Both Koshu and Yamanashi)
- Yamanashi CATV(Yamanashi City)
- CATV Fuji Five Lakes(Fujiyoshida City)
- Shirane cable network(Minami Alps City)
- Kawaguchiko Cable TV broadcasting(Fuji Kawaguchiko Town)
- Gosai CATV(Minami Alps City)
- Cable network Otsuki(Otsuki City)
- Uenohara Broadband Communications(Uenohara City)
- L sea buoy(Hokuto City (Hakushu Town Daibu River only))
- Izukyu Cable Network(Atami, Ito, Shimoda, Higashiizu and Kawazu)
- Tozu Wired(Usami area, Ito city)
- Ito TV Club(Ito City)
- Shimoda cable TV broadcasting(Shimoda City)
- Higashiizu cable TV broadcasting(Higashiizu Town)
- Kobayashi tv equipment(Part of Shimoda City, Minamiizu Town)
- TOKAI cable network(Shizuoka CityShimizu WardOldAnbara-gunRegions, Numazu, Fuji, Mishima, Fujinomiya, Susono, Gotemba, Izunokuni cities, Nagaizumi, Shimizu, Kannami, current contracts until March 2017, 3)
- L sea buoy(Okaya City, Suwa City, Chino City, Shiojiri City (Kita Ono area only), Shimosuwa Town, Fujimi Town, Hara Village, Tatsuno Town, Tateshina Town (Shirakaba LakeOnly on the shore)
- TV Matsumoto Cable Vision(Matsumoto City, Shiojiri City, Yamagata Village)
- Information Network Community(Nagano city)
- Azumino TV(Azumino City, Matsumoto City (Azusa River area only))
- Ina Cable Television(Ina City, Minowa Town, Minami Minowa Village)
- Ueda Cable Vision(Both Ueda and Tomi, Aoki, Sakagi)
- Shinshu Cable Television(Chikuma City)
- Community TV Komoro(Komoro City)
- Sudaka cable TV(Suzaka City, Obuse Town, Takayama Village)
- Nagawamachi Cable TV Facility(Nagawa Town)
- Fureai Network Hase(Ina City)
- Tateshina Cable Vision(Tateshina Town)
- Maruko TV Broadcast(Ueda City)
Note: Some areas may not be implemented even in the listed areas, and some areas may not be implemented.
- Fuefuki Glitter TV Ended January 2014, 1 (transferred to Japan Network Service)
- Toko Channel Shizuoka End July 2011, 7
- TOKAI Communications(Shimada-Yaizu City-Fujieda) Ended July 2011, 7
- Joetsu Cable Vision End July 2014, 7
PayVideo distributionAs a service,TV TOKYO business on demand(Economic program),AhIn addition to (animation), we provide various distribution services.
In addition, parent company TV TOKYO Holdings,Internet tvParaviHas invested in Premium Platform Japan, which operates
Tokyo 12 channel era
- For fathers and mothers worried about ``TV kid'' Science TV Tokyo 12 channel TV (April 1964-September 4)
- Contact Window 12 Tokyo 12 Channel (October 1973-(March 10)
- Familyship family channel (around 1978. Used in combination with "Fureai no Mado" above)
- 12 months of fun (April 1979-September 4. However, even after the company name was changed, it will continue to be used until September 1981)
After TV Tokyo
- Green refreshing, 12 months of fun TV TOKYO 12 (October 1981-December 10)
- Tachibana Individuality Opened 20 years TV Tokyo (1984, for 20th anniversary of opening)
- Heart Bing TV Tokyo 12 (April 1987-September 4)
- Show me and be fascinating!
- TV Tokyo (October 1993-March 10)
- After TV TOKYO
- Tere to Shiru Bure! (October 1998-March 10)
- Tere toma. (April 2001-March 4)
- That, this, and that. (April 2004-June 4)
- Continued (July 2009-September 7)
- Straight, all the time. (Current October 2013 -)
In addition, the commercial of "TV TOKYO Digital 7 channel" (TV TOKYO Digital 7) was used in affiliated stations after partly changing the wording (in TV Setouchi, it is written as "TV Setouchi Digital 7"). BGM isLenny Kravitz"Love Revolution".
The logo mark of "TV TOKYO" in the past was used from October 1981, 10 to September 1, 1998, the channel has 9 names, and the logo on TV TOKYO is green until December 30, 12. Met.It was also TX TV TOKYO.The current "TV TOKYO" and "TV TOKYO" logo marks have been used since October 1985, 12, and the V of TV and the Y ring of TOKYO imitate the importance of interactive media and society and are trusted. It expresses the corporate stance of imagining the future with highly sexual information and unique programs and proposing the ideal way of journalism.In addition, the typeface of the current logo of TV TOKYO is replaced with the ordinary typeface in white, red and blue (from the new logo mark advertisement of TV TOKYO of Nihon Keizai Shimbun (September 11, 1998)).
In the past, to commemorate the start of digital TV broadcasting, 7ch digital 7-channel Pirameki Panda was used.
Currently established on the occasion of the 50th anniversary of the opening of the stationNananaIs used.
Science Education Bureau
|Year||Tokyo 12 Channel|
|Japan Science and Technology Foundation||Event|
|General Manager of TV Business Division||President|
|19604||*Before establishment||※absence||Kurata tax||Established Japan Science and Technology Foundation|
|19636||Kurata tax||Established Television Business Division|
|1966/12||Kentaro Uemura||Uemura Kojiro||First reconstruction plan decided to increase general programs|
|19685||Second rebuilding plan Decided to split the production department|
|19687||Kentaro Uemura||Established Tokyo 12 Channel Production|
|1969/11||Shizuo Kawaguchi||Nikkei newspaper management participation|
|19734||Yoshikuni Sato||Former managing director of Nikkei Inc. appointed as president|
|20016||Sadahiko Sugaya||Yutaka Ichiki|
|20076||Masayuki Shimada||Sadahiko Sugaya|
|20136||Yuichi Takahashi||Masayuki Shimada|
|20176||Shigeru Koson||Yuichi Takahashi|
|20206||Ishikawa Ichiro||Shigeru Koson|
|Name||Company/Group||Tokyo 12 Channel Related Positions|
|Kurata tax||Hitachi, Ltd. President → Chairman||1960.04.19-1966.12.18: Foundation Chairman|
1963.06.22-1964.03.09: Head of Foundation Television Business Division
|Uemura Kojiro||Federation of Economic Organizations Vice Chairman → Chairman|
Nippon Broadcasting System, Inc. President
Japan Airlines President
|1961.10 President -December 1966.12.18, XNUMX: Science Television Cooperation Association|
1966.12.19-1973.10.31: Foundation Chairman
|Tomoshige Tsunoda||1964.03.10-1965.06.19: Head of Foundation Television Business Division|
|Nissan Life Insurance The president||1965.06.20-1966.12.18: Foundation Vice President|
1965.06.20-1966.12.18: Head of Foundation Television Business Division
|Kentaro Uemura||Japan Highway Public Corporation President||1966.12.19-1973.03.31: Foundation Vice President|
1966.12.19-1967.01.10: Head of Foundation Television Business Division
1968.07.01-1969.10.31: Production President
|Sumitomo Coal Mining Vice president||1967.01.11-1968.05.21: Head of Foundation Television Business Division|
|1968.05.22-1969.10.31: Head of Foundation Television Business Division|
|Sankyo Vice president|
President, All Japan Advertising Federation
President of Nikkei Advertising Research Institute
|1969.11.01-1973.03.31: Head of Foundation Television Business Division|
1969.11.01-1973.04.08: Production President
|Managing Director, Nikkei Inc.||1969.11.01 - 1971.02: Deputy Head of Foundation Television Business|
1969.11.01 - 1971.02 : Production Managing Director
|Managing Director, Nikkei Inc.||1973.04.01-1973.10.31: Head of Foundation Television Business Division|
1973.04.09-1973.10.31: Production President
1973.11.01-1975.09.30: Tokyo Channel 12 President
|Nakagawa Jun||Managing Director, Nikkei Inc.||1971.02 -Oct. 1973.10.31, XNUMX: Deputy Head of Foundation Television Business|
1971.02 -1973.10.31: Production Managing Director
1973.11.01-1975.09.30: Tokyo Channel 12 Senior Managing Director
1975.10.01-1981.09.30: Tokyo Channel 12 President
1981.10.01-1989.06.29: TV Tokyo President
1989.06.30-1993.06.27: TV Tokyo Chairman
- Category: People from TV TokyoSee also
- Ryo Tanaka -Advertising staff. After leaving the companySuginamiMember of Parliament (1st term),Tokyo Metropolitan AssemblyHe has served as a member of parliament (5th term) and is now the mayor of Suginami (3rd term).
- Soichiro Tahara - Director,documentaryFilm director. After leaving the companyjournalistAct as.
- Nakagawa Toshinao --Political editor.FormerLDPMember of the House of Representatives(2nd term).
- Koichi Baba -Acting as a journalist after leaving the company.
Authorized broadcasting holding company TV TOKYO Holdings Co., Ltd. and 3 operating subsidiaries and 15 affiliates (as of March 2019, 3).
Certified Broadcast Holding Company
- TV TOKYO Corporation
- BS TV Tokyo (BS TV Tokyo, former BS Japan)
- Ltd.TV TOKYO Communications(Tokyo Stock ExchangeMothers(Listing) (Distribution and provision of video content)
- Ltd.TV Tokyo Music(Management of music copyrights, events, production of music programs, etc.)
- Ltd.TV TOKYO media net(Program sales)
- Co., Ltd. (preparation for commercial broadcasting)
- Ltd.TV TOKYO ART(Planning and production of art equipment and lighting for programs)
- Co., Ltd. (system development)
- Ltd.TV Tokyo production(PROTX) (Program planning and production)
- Co., Ltd. (former: Pronto Co., Ltd.) (mail order/advertisement sales)
- Co., Ltd. (preparation for broadcasting)
- Ltd.Techno max(Technical production)
- Co., Ltd. (facility management, etc.)
- ATX Corporation (Anime theater x) (Animated program provided)
- TV TOKYO AMERICA, INC. (US news)
- Ltd.Nikkei video(Program production)
- Ltd.Interactiv(CS consignment broadcasting)
- Ltd.Nikkei CNBC
- InterFM(Foreign language FM broadcasting station）
- Nikkei Radio -The same Nikkei group, but the connection is weak.
- Biwako Broadcasting -Fifth largest shareholder with 40,000 shares.
Affiliated broadcasting station
- Of the same stationAnime showIsPokemon』Theatrical version production cooperation and promotion cooperation, using the Pokemon characterSummer VacationDuring the periodStamp RallyHolding and wrappingShinkansenRunningKiha 100 series OfJoyful Train"POKÉMON with YOU train"Running and other events, the company'sShinkansen E5 seriesHayabusa,Yamanote LineE235 seriesAnimation with the motif of "Shinkansen deformation robot ShinkalionThe sequel to "Shinkansen Henkei Robo Shinkalion Z" was produced and broadcast on the same station.[Note 39], Operated by the companySmartphone app"JR East App" is the program of the same station "Haunting! Ad street paradiseIt is the predecessor of delivering travel/town walking contents linked withJapan National RailwayAnd a railway program provided by the companyRail 7Is being broadcast on the same station, or is a program of the same station.Nikkei Special Cumbria PalaceOf the company chairmanTetsuro TomitaAfter appearingPrivatizationThe business strategy etc. which took 30 years as an opportunity were taken up[Note 40]In addition, the program of the same station, "Prince Moja"Hikaru no Go"Yoshiki Hidaka's Washington Report] And so on.
- In addition to being in charge of the advertising agency for the anime programs "Mojacko" and "Pokemon" series, he is also involved in the production of the anime "Pokemon".
- Tobu Railway OfグループIt is a facilityTokyo Sky TreeThere is a digital master station transmitting station of the same station, or is sponsored by the same stationNew Year's EveIt's an annual projectTokyu Jilbester Concert"ToTokyu Group(Tokyu CorporationAndTokyu Corporation, Etc., or at the program “Nikkei Special Cumbria Palace”Odakyu Electric Railway OfToshimitsu YamakiAfter the chairman appeared,HakoneFocusing on business strategies centered onKeio Electric RailwayDistribute news video of the same station on the in-vehicle liquid crystal display,Kinki Nippon Railway(Kintetsu Group Holdings)ofgroup EnterpriseIsKNT-CT Holdings(Club tourism) Is the program of the same stationTabi Suru Otsukare-Half Time Tours-Of KintetsuFresh fish trainChartered tours and limited express trainsShimakazeとBlue symphonyIn addition to planning tours to board the train, operating the travel information site "TV Tokyo Direct" in collaboration with TV Tokyo Direct, a subsidiary of the same station, and selling various travel products, major private railway companies during the summer vacation, etc. A stamp rally is held using the characters of the anime program of the same station, and the major private railway affiliatesamusement parkHeld an event tied up with the anime program of the same station, and major private railway companies invested in some TXN affiliated stations[Note 41]Are widely involved.
- All Nippon Airways (ANA)
- An aircraft that depicts the characters of Pokémon, an anime program of the same station.Pokemon jetIn addition to operating "Nikkei Special Cambria Palace" and "Nikkei Special Cambria Palace" of the same stationEconomic Documentary Drama Rubicon's Decision], the company is featured, "haunt! Ad street paradise" of the same station is provided.
- From October 1970 to April 10Nagai HaoCartoon ofHarenchi AcademyDrama based onHarenchi Academy』Broadcast. While the station was suffering from chronic low ratings before it was converted to a general station, the program had a maximum rating of 32%. However, because of the radical expression at that time, it became a social problem,Vulgar showIt ended in half a year without being criticized.
- In 1997, the TV animation "Pokemon] During the broadcast,AudienceSuddenly fell down and was taken to the hospital (so-called "Pokemon shock)). Since then, when broadcasting TV animations, telops such as "Let's make the room bright and watch away from the TV when watching TV" have been displayed.
- June 2002, 5, ``News watch"When"TXN News Eye』At the beginning of the program, the whole story from the crime of the Chinese thieves to the arrest was broadcast as a scoop video. However, it was found that he had previously obtained information from a Japanese man who was a guide to the thieves, and although he contacted the police, he did not contact the company that was actually damaged..
- June 2005, 1, ``Tell me! Ultra Experiment Team』, the number of times dealing with hay fever measures broadcast on 25thChiba UniversityRegarding the latest treatment method "sublingual desensitization therapy" under clinical experiment, "It takes about 2 days to perform a 5-week experiment in about 2 days, and it takes at least 3-2 months to be effective in 2 weeks" It was broadcast as if the effect had appeared." However, on February 1, an additional survey result was announced, and the above explanation was also partly false, "I did not conduct any experiments and made false testimony to untreated people" Discovered, the program was discontinued on February 2th. In addition, four executives involved in production were punished.
- On June 2005, 6, in the "Nikkei Special Gaia Dawn", he referred to a man in Tokyo as "nodding" and said, "Nods to the other person's talk is 14 yen for two hours." In response, a man protested to the BPO, saying that he was "misunderstood as an illicit trader." It turned out that the scene of cash delivery was requested by TV Tokyo. It was also pointed out that this scene was a violation of human rights.
- May 2006, 5, in the end of April of the same year "World table tennis 2006』By the extension of the broadcast timeMidnight program OfRecordingI got a protest saying that I failed and a bone-like thing小包Was delivered to TV Tokyo.
- Introduced as blueberries on October 2006, 10 in "Ohasta"PokeweedIt was discovered that eating the roots and leaves of the plant caused vomiting and diarrhea, and called attention to the news from the station. Also, the next week's broadcast on October 10Koichi YamaderaIssued an apology for this matter and warned him not to eat it by mistake.
- In January 2007, TV Tokyo Direct (TXD) advertised that "Good Sleep ★ Yume Pillow", which uses germanium and bamboo fiber, has antibacterial, deodorant, and far-infrared effects.However, in reality, the above materials were not used, and TXD stopped selling, repurchased the product, and refunded it.furtherFair Trade CommissionIt is said that it is a violation of the Premium Labeling Law (good misidentification), and an exclusion order has been issued to prevent recurrence.
- June 2008, 12, ``Yoro Sen!Was a performer℃ -uteOne of the membersAdolf HitlerApologized on the website on the 8th, saying that "It was inappropriate content based on incorrect history recognition" was introduced as a problem.
- On July 2009nd and 7rd, 22, it was revealed at the food and drink corner of the event "Dinosaur 23" that the seller used the expired bread for the hot dog that was being sold. On the 2009th, President Shimada expressed his apologies as one of the organizers at the July regular meeting.
- In the broadcast of the figure skating show on April 2010, 4,Mao AsadaThe performance failure of the three players was replaced with the same performance of another performance and broadcast. On this subject, sports sociologist Sadao Morikawa (Nippon Sport Science University(Professor) points out that the current media has a problem of neglecting the recordability, which is biased toward entertainment, and deceiving the viewer without clearly indicating that it is an edited video... Regarding this matter, it was thought that TV TOKYO was a "show" where players could see the top-level performances of athletes, not a competition involving scoring. Tsukimin commented on the president's regular interview.
- Broadcasted on May 2010, 11Monday premiere! Clinic where you can find your doctor), a healthy drink using an enzyme was used during the program and an experiment involving fasting was performed, and one of the investigators who was successful in dieting using this method sold the healthy drink in question. It was discovered that he was the president of. TV TOKYO apologized, "I made people who shouldn't appear. I wasn't sure about the confirmation work during the interview. I will review the interview and production system." Also,Broadcast Ethics and Program Improvement OrganizationIn July 2011, the BPO recognized that it was a violation of broadcasting ethics, as it was considered a problem at the (BPO).
- Broadcasted on May 2011, 1Arihen ∞ World], Okinawa PrefectureMinami Daito IslandWhen we picked up sugarcane farmers, we found that there are 1000 to 150 farmers with annual income of 200 million yen or more.Okinawa main islandToBeverly HillsIt is introduced that you own a luxurious villa likeMinamidaito VillageIt turned out that the village chief was protesting that it was based on prejudice and was not true. Also,Broadcast Ethics and Program Improvement OrganizationHowever, it was regarded as a problem, and the opinion that "it is funnyly edited and malicious as if the farmer is living a luxurious life with a subsidy" was given, and it developed into a situation of deliberation, and in September of the same year BPO Was found to be a violation of broadcasting ethics. TV TOKYO apologized to Minamidaito Village on June 9th.
- June 2011, 6, ``Monthly MelodiX!] During the recording of a female idol groupPure FuruAn accident occurred in which two members of the group (Wheat Ayagawa and Asami Fujisaki) were injured. Ayagawa and Fujisaki fell into a groove at the end of the studio with their eyes turned around in the game corner "Guru Guru Chocobat Showdown" in the same program, and Ayagawa fractured his left ischium and nasal bone. Also suffered a minor injury that sprained his left ankle. In the fax, the department said, "We deeply apologize for the accident that occurred. We would like to express our deepest sympathies to Mr. Ayakawa and Mr. Fujisaki, and to make sure that safety management is well known to prevent recurrence. I apologize." Also, regarding the part of the same corner that was scheduled to be broadcast on June 2 of the same year, the broadcast was suspended.
- Broadcasted on May 2019, 6God Tan』, By mistake, broadcast the CM of a company different from the original sponsor, and the CM of the original sponsor does not flow (Trouble (Broadcasting accident)There has occurred. The sponsors of "Godtan" are "" (real estate agent) and "Rudel" (game company, provided under the name of the app game "" released by the company), but the broadcast on this day is not these two companiesKaoThe telop provided by Kao was broadcast, and Kao's commercial was broadcast. Until just before "Godtan"French open tennisWas being broadcast, but the match ended earlier than the originally scheduled time, and the broadcast ended accordingly, and the broadcast of "Godtan" was advanced.Since Kao was a sponsor of the French Open tennis, it seems that it was unavoidable to broadcast within "Godtan" because the adjustments for changing and replacing the broadcast time could not be made in time.He apologized after the ending on the broadcast on July 7th of the same year.
- On February 2020, 2, production department employees assaulted a taxi driver and caused minor injuries,Meguro Police StationCurrent criminal was arrested on suspicion of injury.
- ^ Kinki wide areaThe whole area,HokkaidoSapporo areaandTokachi area,NiigataunderChuetsu,Shimane east,FukuokaKitakyushu・Kanmon area (Kanmon metropolitan area),Oita,MiyazakiSouth,OkinawaNHK education (E-tele) parent station 12 ch Was assigned to.
- ^ It does not mean that you will not receive any sponsors.
- ^ "NHK BS1Draft
- ^ a b As a remnant of that, Mainichi Broadcasting System is still one of the major shareholders of TV TOKYO Holdings, a broadcasting holding company of TV TOKYO, as of 2020.In addition, employee training when TV Osaka opened (1982) and commercials announcing the opening were also held on MBS TV.
- ^ Ministry of Posts and Telecommunications (at that time)Under Secretary OfKensumi Asano(AfterFuji Television Network, IncFrom the chairman)LDPSecretary-General OfKakuei TanakaIs working to eliminate volvulusEisaku SatoPrime ministerIs the 12-channel problem the Nihon Keizai Shimbun?Tokyo Newspaper(Publisher of)Chunichi ShimbunSaid that it should be dealt with. "
- ^ Because Nikkei had invested in Chukyo TV.From the time of the opening of CTV on April 1969, 4 to the time when the Internet was organized on April 1, 1973,Nagoya TV BroadcastWith the overlapping membership with Nikkei Capital → NET TV programs that will later become Asahi Capital,NTV seriesAnomalies including the programsTriple netMet
- ^ When the broadcast time was reduced in 1966, it was reduced to half or similar size by newspapers.
- ^ In 8, eight years before the official name change, he applied for the trademark of TV Tokyo.
- ^ メガTONは、本来「東京」の「T」、「大阪」の「O」、名古屋の「N」（将来的にテレビ愛知が開局する事を外には伏せていたネットワーク形成初期は「N]をネットワークの「N」としていた）を意味しているが、後述する1985年に開局したテレビせとうちの本社がある「岡山」の「O」、テレビせとうちの放送エリアでもある「高松」の「T」とも共通していたため、テレビせとうち開局時には名称を継続していた。
- ^ However, since TV Osaka and TV Aichi are prefectural and prefectural stations, the output of the parent station is kept low compared to each of the four wide-area stations in Osaka and in the name, and the viewing area is narrow, and TV Hokkaido・ In TV Setouchi, there are some areas in the broadcasting area where viewing is difficult or reception is not possible.However, after the complete transition to digital broadcasting, TV Hokkaido has been proceeding with the installation of digital relay stations in areas where analog stations have not yet been opened, starting with the Kushiro transmission station and the Furenai relay station in Biratori-cho.In the past, even with TVQ, there were areas where it was difficult to watch or receive with analog broadcasting, but with digital broadcasting, it has become possible to watch in the entire broadcasting area.
- ^ Currently, simultaneous and staggered broadcasting of terrestrial programs broadcast on BS TV Tokyo is centered on news / information programs, sports broadcasts, travel programs, and some anime programs, and a small number of regular programs and single-shot special programs in variety programs. Except for, it is hardly broadcast.
- ^ When analog broadcasting was abolished, we agreed to rebroadcast outside the area for a limited period of three years as a measure to mitigate catastrophic changes.The prefectures without CATV operators who obtained the consent of TXN affiliated broadcasting stations after the catastrophic change mitigation measures are Iwate prefecture, Miyagi prefecture, Akita prefecture, Yamagata prefecture, Fukushima prefecture, ○ Niigata prefecture, Toyama prefecture, Ishikawa prefecture, Fukui prefecture ○ Shiga prefecture, Wakayama prefecture, ○ Kochi prefecture, Kumamoto prefecture, Miyazaki prefecture, Kagoshima prefecture, Okinawa prefecture (○ mark indicates that there are businesses that were rebroadcasting in the analog era (with complete transition) Rebroadcast abolished) prefecture).
- ^ Although there are CS broadcasting channels in related stations, the only broadcasting station in Tokyo that does not have a CS broadcasting channel operated by TV Tokyo in-house.
- ^ TBS TV system "King's brunch"Such.
- ^ Chiyoda videoThe same applies to
- ^ On this day, a full-scale advertisement was published in the Nihon Keizai Shimbun,Asahi-every day-YomiuriHalf-ads were posted in each newspaper.
- ^ It is named after the remote control key ID "7" for digital broadcasting. As a result, the number "12-105" dedicated to Nikkei Denpa Kaikan due to analog 8012ch was abolished and returned (both 105 and 106 are nowLawn post office, But until 106Azabu Post OfficeWas in charge of collection and delivery work).
- ^ Broadcast "Water Rose" every other week
- ^ IrregularWorld! Cheering party for people who want to go to JapanBroadcast
- ^ Broadcast every other week "Soredame! ~ Your common sense is insane!? ~"
- ^ To be precise, it is "TV Oku Tokyo" modeled after TV Tokyo, but the exterior of the headquarters was modeled after the Nikkei Denpa Kaikan, which was the headquarters at the time of the main broadcast.
- ^ The plan for this day was "Akira Ikegami vs. Japan's 100 presidents gathered together! In the parody of "SP", the subtitle "Takeshi Kitano and President of TV Tokyo" was given.
- ^ However, it is flowingAnimation "Unconfirmed progressive form"Will be broadcast on TOKYO MX instead of TV Tokyo.
- ^ ``April 2011, 4''Nikkan Sports], [Sankei sports], [Daily SportsThis was reported together.
- ^ The Nikkei Newspaper Group owns Nikkei CNBC as a broadcasting station for CS broadcasting and cable TV.
- ^ This was broadcast on April 2015, 4Arihen ∞ World], was also introduced, the TV section of the Asahi Shimbun of the day was introduced.
- ^ Commercial broadcasting BS opened on December 2000, 12 at the same time.
- ^ This is because, in principle, only the Tokai Television Broadcasting / Mie Television Broadcasting Union and CBC Television, which are owned by the Chunichi Shimbun, were assigned to the Chunichi-controlled games (currently, this includes TV Aichi).
- ^ In addition, the relay of the all-star game has withdrawn from other stations since the latter half of the 2000s, and since 2014 it has been broadcast on all card TV Asahi series.
- ^ at that time,Terrestrial digital TV broadcastingThe midnight all night broadcast was suspended to broadcast the test radio wave, and it was scheduled to end around 3 o'clock after the recorded soccer broadcast if the baseball broadcast was performed as scheduled. Because the baseball was canceled, soccer was not re-broadcast and the broadcast of the day was discontinued around 1:XNUMX.
- ^ This is also not broadcast in BS TV East other than the 2009 tournament (however, sports news is also broadcast in the same station). Basically, it will be broadcast on J SPORTS.
- ^ BS Japan (now BS TV Tokyo), which does not broadcast the same program, has also delayed the start time of programs after "World Business Satellite". The extended time is 10 minutes to fill in the gap.Travel programWas broadcast several times.
- ^ Once upon a time, the "KEIRIN Grand Prix" at the end of the year (currently produced by NTV) was also broadcast nationwide.
- ^ Used in the form of sending back from Nikkei CNBC to TV Tokyo.
- ^ Enrolled in the form of seconded to TV TOKYO AMERICA, INC., which conducts news operations in TV Tokyo.
- ^ There are several buildings that were treated as branch offices as the ``former head office'' as of 2020, of which TV Asahi was established as a production base for news and information programs.TV Asahi Ark Broadcast CenterThe operation of "" was started at about the same time as the former headquarters of TV Tokyo (October 1985).
- ^ The Nikkei Denpa Kai itself is located in the business district, and the building is not expected to be visited by ordinary visitors or tourists.
- ^ Former Nikkei Denpa Kaikan, former head office building.
- ^ Among the animations of "Shinkansen Henkei Robo Shinkalion", the first period, which was broadcast from January 2018 to June 1, is a video distribution service with the same station.ParaviHave a relationship withTBS seriesIt is broadcast on.
- ^ "Nikkei Special Cumbria PalaceIn addition,JR EastSame asJR GroupIsKyushu passenger railway(JR Kyushu)Koji KaraikeThe company's business strategy was also covered after the president appeared.
- ^ For affiliated station TV AichiNagoya Railway(Meitetsu) has a close relationship with affiliated TV OsakaNara TV Broadcasting (TVN)Kinki Nippon Railway(Kintetsu Group Holdings) But deeply relatedTV Wakayama (WTV)Nankai Electric Railway(Nankai) is listed as a major shareholder.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k Company Profile: Company Information: TV TOKYO Corporation
- ^ a b List of Officers: Company Information: TV TOKYO Corporation
- ^ a b c d e f 52nd term financial announcement (ended March 2020) -TV TOKYO Corporation
- ^ a b Group companies: Company information: TV TOKYO Corporation
- ^ ← Tokyo Channel 12 ← Japan Science Foundation TV Business Headquarters
- ^ ← Japan Science Foundation Television operational headquarters
- ^ ←Independent station
- ^ ← Japan Science Foundation TV Business Headquarters
- ^ ← TV department station
- ^ ← 12 channels ← Science TV, Tokyo 12 channel TV
- ^ "Challenge of 12 channels in Tokyo" (Akio KanekoAuthor,Sanichi Shobo,1998) Pp.41-42
- ^ In areas where 12 channels are assigned to NHK educational television, televisions that show 12 channels are becoming widespread.
- ^ "Challenge of 12 channels in Tokyo" pp.51 --52
- ^ a b Seiichi Murakami. “Transition of debate over commercial broadcasting networks-History of establishment, relationship with regional broadcasting, future in the multi-media environment-". NHK Broadcasting Culture Research Institute Annual Report 2010 Vol. 54. pp. 25. 2019/12/25Browse.
- ^ History: Company information: TV TOKYO Corporation
- ^ TV Tokyo is in great shape, and the attitude of valuing middle-aged and elderly people with many viewers has gained support NEWS Post Seven, August 2014, 2
- ^ TBS finally lost to TV Tokyo! Golden audience rating is the lowest! -scoop! Acupoint of entertainment
- ^ Three major reasons why Fuji TV has failed(Tokyo Sports, August 2015, 01)
- ^ Notice of resolution at the 42nd Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
- ^ "(PDF)”(May 2010, 3). 2010/3/27Browse.
- ^ The introduction of terrestrial/satellite integrated master is Fuji Television,Open UniversityThis is the 4th station following TV Asahi, but they are all made by Toshiba, and this is the first station to adopt the NEC integrated terrestrial/satellite integrated master."TV Tokyo president interview / new master from early morning on the XNUMXth (HTML) ”(November 2016, 11). 2016/11/9Browse.
- ^ "TV TOKYO aims to prevent the spread of new corona infections for 4 days from April 15 on "voluntary holidays" Aim for work rate of 6% or less". IT media news (September 2020, 4). 2020/4/14Browse.
- ^ "Announcement of temporary holiday from April 4 to 15". TV Tokyo (September 2020, 4). 2020/4/14Browse.
- ^ "Regular Presidential Meeting February 2001TV Tokyo, February 2001, 2
- ^ "Regular Presidential Meeting February 2001TV Tokyo, February 2001, 4
- ^ "Regular Presidential Meeting February 2000TV Tokyo, February 2001, 11
- ^ "Regular Presidential Meeting February 2007TV Tokyo, February 2007, 5
- ^ Why TV TOKYO cannot be watched in Hiroshima or Sendai Read excite connector December 2015, 12, March 26, 2016.
- ^ Masamitsu Ishimitsu "Four economic news is a treasure" "Miracles of TV outskirts Tokyo 4 channel" Shinchosha, November 12 ISBN 978-4-10-610288-2
- ^ The real reason why "TV Tokyo Legend" was born WEDGE infinity November 2018, 11
- ^ a b c Leaving Aso? “TV Tokyo Legend” left!? Interview Evening Fuji2007/9/13
- ^ Program Research Group, Media Research Department, NHK Broadcasting Culture Research Institute, "What the Great East Japan Earthquake Occurred: What did TV Tell?" "Broadcast Survey and Research," May 2011 issue, NHK Publishing, May 5,2013/9Browse.
- ^ The day after the earthquake, 12:23:55Anime Tegami Bachi REVERSE] Basically after returning to the normal formation, CM also resumes.
- ^ Program Research Group, Media Research Department, NHK Broadcasting Culture Research Institute “What did TV convey when the Great East Japan Earthquake occurred (2)” “Broadcast Survey and Research” June 2011 issue, NHK Publishing, June 6,2013/9/4Browse.
- ^ "Is it the opposite? TV Tokyo first live broadcast of Gone's press conference”. Nikkan Sports (created on January 2020, 1). 2020/1/10Browse.
- ^ "Ghosn's press conference TV Tokyo is the only emergency special number... No NHK relay Net boiling "That TV Tokyo"”. Daily Sports (created on January 2020, 1). 2020/1/10Browse.
- ^ "April 4 (Monday) TV TOKYO's new news distribution brand "Tele East NEWS" starts". Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd. (September 2019, 3). 2020/10/14Browse.
- ^ "TV special number for TV stations in an emergency declaration... TV Tokyo is a program for infants "Sina Pushu" broadcast "Nandaka Gomen Nasai"”. Sports Hochi (created on April 2020, 4). 2020/4/8Browse.
- ^ "As expected, TV Tokyo... Return to "Ariehen" after the Ikegami emergency special number". Nikkan Sports (September 2020, 4). 2020/4/7Browse.
- ^ "TV Tokyo, interrupting the regular program, the urgency of Ikegami special number Prime Minister Abe starring "Emergency News SP"". ORICON NEWS (September 2020, 4). 2020/4/7Browse.
- ^ "The reason why another "emergency situation" Prime Minister Abe appeared only in "TV Tokyo"". Daily ShinchoShinchosha (April 2020, 4). As of January 10, 2021オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2021/1/9Browse.
- ^ Masamitsu Ishimitsu "3 Women's Professional Wrestling and World Cup" "TV Miracle Tokyo 12 Channel Miracle" Shinchosha, November 2008 ISBN 978-4-10-610288-2
- ^ President Shimada's regular press conference
- ^ Martial Arts｜Sports Navigation
- ^ However, after 2012, TBS TV andNational Independent Broadcasting CouncilIt has not been broadcast due to the transition to.
- ^ Organization chart (Japanese version) -TV TOKYO Corporation
- ^ From Tweets by ordinary people on Twitter
- ^ Studio performances are also performed in this studio
- ^ a b c d e Roppongi District Headquarters Function Transfer (PDF) TV TOKYO Holdings Corporation
- ^ a b "Reiko Takashima's appearance on TV Tokyo is as usual... President Takahashi's regular interview". Sports report(July 2016, 6) 2016/7/4Browse.
- ^ Special Feature ・TV Tokyo/BS Japan New Headquarters Broadcasting Facility, TV Tokyo/BS Japan Architecture Overview (From Broadcasting Technology February 2017 Issue)
- ^ Special feature: TV Tokyo/BS Japan Broadcasting facilities at the new head office, TV Tokyo/BS Japan integrated master (from broadcasting technology February 2017 issue)
- ^ "Tele Higashi Honpo." × "Tully's Coffee" First collaboration shop Roppongi 3-chome Nananaria store Opened Saturday, December 12th!
- ^ TV TOKYO Co., Ltd. New company building news, news studio (3rd studio), general-purpose information studio (4th studio) May 2015 Collective order
- ^ TV Tokyo Co., Ltd. adopts Sony's latest video production system including 4K studio system-Large-scale orders for new Roppongi office building scheduled to move in 2016-
- ^ "Delivered the camera system and subsystem to the new headquarters studios of TV Tokyo Co., Ltd. and BS Japan Co., Ltd.". 2016/10/30Browse.
- ^ PDF "September 2010, 9 New Multipurpose Space "30 Star" is born! Broadcast new terrestrial/BS belt program live from October Cool The space is also quoted from a special article in the January 2011 issue of Broadcast Technology magazine.
- ^ “[Relocation] Nikkei BP moves its headquarters to Kamiyacho”Nikkei Real Estate Market Information. (October 2016, 10) 2016/11/6Browse.
- ^ The morning edition of "Asahi Shimbun" dated March 2012, 3. According to the paper,Sumida River fireworks display] It is said that the result of considering the use for relay.
- ^ TV TOKYO parent station transmitting station, wireless station license - Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
- ^ "Popular programs on TV Tokyo are now available for free viewing on Niconico! It is the first commercial broadcaster to offer free distribution of variety programs on Niconico". TV TOKYO. (December 2015, 4) 2018/7/3Browse.
- ^ "Missing delivery service "TVer" by 5 stations in Tokyo-Starts on October 10th". CNET Japan(July 2015, 9) 2018/7/3Browse.
- ^ Organization for financial support for channel 12 in Tokyo
- ^ In-house ATMTherefore, Dai-ichi Kangyo Bank and Mizuho BankStore GuideWas not announced in.
- ^ Masamitsu Ishimitsu "The pioneering spirit of the second outermost place" "The miracle of TV extraordinary Tokyo channel 2" Shinchosha, November 12 ISBN 978-4-10-610288-2
- ^ Details and correspondence of TV TOKYO■Verification report of "theft team reporting problem"See
- ^ “Bone to TV Tokyo? Reaching police station, investigating on threatening charges”. asahi.com (Asahi Shimbun). (March 2006, 5). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2006, 5. 2015/9/28Browse.
- ^ “A protest against a program change that reaches “bones” in TV Tokyo”. FLASH24 (Kyodo News). (January 2006, 5). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2006, 6. 2015/9/28Browse.
- ^ Asada players and others replaced some of the acting video. TV show of the ice show 2010/04/23 19:07
- ^ "Arrested TV Tokyo employee on injury charge, pushing down and kicking taxi driver”. Yomiuri Shimbun (March 2020, 3). 2020/3/2Browse.
- TV Tokyo CupAoba Prize --Chuo Horse RacingHeavy prizerace.
- Science channel[why?] - Japan Science and Technology AgencyWith CATV operated byStreaming OfProfessional channel.
- TV Tokyo/BS TV East 7ch (Official) --Joint site with BS TV Tokyo.
- News / News Program | TV TOKYO / BS TV Tokyo 7ch (Official)
- Adere: TV TOKYO official anime site -Including special effects programs and some drama programs.
- TV TOKYO official TV TOKYO - YouTubeChannel
- TV TOKYO official Adere channel - YouTubeChannel
- TV Tokyo Adere Channel - Nico Nico Channel
- TV TOKYO promotion department (@TVTOKYO_PR)- Twitter
- TV Tokyo Anime Official "Adere" (@anitv_PR)- Twitter
- Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd. (@tvtokyo_pr)- TikTok
- TV TOKYO official note
- Wikimedia Commons There is a category about.