Photo Hiroshima Prefectural Office
[Breaking news] Hiroshima Prefecture, 3 people in 1 cities and 7 town announced infection 21st new corona
If you write the contents roughly
Higashi-Hiroshima City's 40s are asymptomatic, and the others have symptoms such as fever and cough.
Hiroshima Prefecture announced on the 21st that a total of seven people in three cities and one town in the prefecture were newly infected with the new coronavirus.According to the prefecture, Fuchu ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Sake capital (Saijo sake) ・ Birthplace of Ginjo sake (Akizu sake) And two historic liquor stores in JapanSakeOrigin of.Saijo ・Nada-FushimiIt is known as one of Japan's three major sake breweries.Many sake breweries line up in a small areaSake brewery street"ShirakabeSea cucumber wall,Red brick OfchimneyUnique buildings such as are lined up.Every year10IsSake festivalIs held and many tourists visit.1995年From Tokyo in (7)National Tax AgencyThe brewing laboratory has moved (currentlyIndependent administrative agencyLiquor Research Institute TokyoUntil 2015, the offices and the National New Sake Appraisal Committee, which had been reduced in scale, were left in Tokyo).
Higashi HiroshimaLandscapeThe red roof tiles in are notable, and have been maintained spontaneously rather than under administrative guidance.With the mountains surrounding the basin and the red pine forest of the satoyama in the background, red tiles and white-walled buildings are scattered, forming a typical landscape with paddy fields spreading in front of them..
Kamo Gakuen City
Hiroshima UniversityCentered onAcademic cityIt is made.Hiroshima University in 1973campusThe university has requested Hiroshima Prefecture to consider a regional plan for the former Kamo District, and in response to this, the prefecture and the former will consider the integrated relocation site.Ministry of ConstructionIt started with.
In 1974, the "Kamo Gakuen City Construction Basic Plan" was announced, and in 1975, the "Kamo Gakuen City Construction Basic Plan" was formulated. The "Hiroshima University Integrated Relocation Memorial Magazine" is examining more than a dozen candidate sites in the prefecture. Saijo-cho, the county was taken up, the relocation was decided, and urban development was to be carried out.After that, Hiroshima CentralTechnopolisDue to the designation of, the concentration of advanced industries is progressing, and the Hiroshima Central Science Park will be constructed.Also,Hiroshima cityIs adjacent toBed townIt also has a personality as.From this personalityHiroshimaAmong them, the population growth rate is high,University faculty,Students, Foreigners such as trainees are also increasing.Foreigner OfEstimated populationIs 4,695 (2009年(End of December), accounting for about 12% of the population.In Kamo Gakuen CityRegional Promotion Development CorporationThe area adopted for the "Local Urban Development Project" was 500 hectares, the campus of Hiroshima University was about 300 hectares, and an additional 200 hectares of maintenance area was required, so the hills of the Takaya district were developed.Takayatakamigaoka(Higashi Hiroshima New Town) has been created.In 1997, the city planning road Saijo Station University Line district (commonly known as Boulevard) was evaluated for the use of red roof tiles for the construction of public facilities along the road.Cityscape Grand PrizeHas been selected.
The city limitsSeto Inland SeaThere is a large difference in elevation from the coast to the mountainous areas.Widest in the prefecturebasinIsSaijo basinIt is composed of small basins scattered around the center.To the eastNumata RiverTo the southKurose RiverTo the westSenogawaIt is the source of each river main stream.furtherOta River,Ashida River,EnokawaThere is also a tributary ofCentral watershedIs glaring.Because it is a basin夜とNoon,Winter:とSummer: There is a big difference in temperature.The climate is said to be suitable for sake brewing.On the other hand, Akitsu-cho, which is separated from the city center by a mosquito-free pass, faces the Seto Inland Sea and is relatively warm.
- Saijo Town
- Saijohonmachi, Sakaecho, Asahicho, Showacho, Gojo district
- In the center of the citymunicipal office,business hotel,Shopping center,Agricultural cooperativeThere is a headquarters (JA Hiroshima Central), and along Boulevard, it is an office district where banks, credit unions, securities and life insurance companies are lined up.Urban developmentIs also done in stages,Saijo StationThe maintenance was completed in April 2006.However, because large commercial facilities were built in various parts of the suburbs, in front of the stationShopping districtThere is no liveliness of yesteryear.In addition, the position of the central area has changed from before, as the electronics retail stores that used to be in the central area have moved to the suburbs along the Misonou Bypass one after another.
- The current station square shopping street, Chuo-dori, is lined with snacks, izakaya, etc., from the shopping streetRed light districtIt has changed to.
- The center is the center of municipal administration.On the east sideSanyo ExpresswaySaijo ICThere is a Yoshiyuki industrial park, and there is a face of a distribution / industrial area.
- It is also a sake town in Japan, and there are many sake breweries.
- Saijo Chuo district
- It is located on the south side of the center.BoulevardThere are two elementary schools, family restaurants and condominiums along the main street called, and many housing complexes have been created and houses are lined up.In addition, the old road of Route 2 also passes,supermarket,Home centerComplex facilities and automobile supply storesdriving schoolAre lined up.
- Kagamiyama / Preview / Taguchi area
- Academic research facilities such as Hiroshima University and Hiroshima Central Science Park are concentrated, and many large shopping centers and financial institutions are also located.Many buildings are centered around student apartments.On the other hand, the younger generation despite the dense populationHouseholdBecause there are fewChildThe number of is also small.The Kagamiyama Castle Ruins are located in the Kagamiyama area and are maintained.In addition, on the south side of the foot, there is a large site area in Hiroshima Central Science Park and the prefecture.Hiroshima Prefectural Saijo Agricultural High SchoolThere is.
- In the Taguchi areaHigashi Hiroshima Athletic ParkThere,1994 Asian Games OfwrestlingCompetition,Hiroshima National Athletic Meet OfWeight liftingThe gymnasium used for the competition venueJapan Athletics FederationType 2 official athletics stadiumbaseball GroundThere is a multi-purpose open space where you can play soccer, tennis courts, etc., various official competitions are held, and there is a open space with playground equipment, making it a place where parents and children can enjoy themselves on holidays.
- Sanaga district
- ShinkansenHigashihiroshima StationHowever, the connection with other public transportation is poor.HikariThe stop has been decided, and the number of users is expected to increase.It is the gateway for passengers from outside the prefecture to enter Higashi-Hiroshima.The construction around the station is progressing in stages, such as business hotels住宅,convenience store,Pachinko parlorsEtc. are lined up.It became an urbanized area next to Saijo Station, Saijo Chuo, and the preview area.
- Goso / Umaki / Morichika district
- Located on the south side of Saijo Town.National highway 375 passes, but there are fields around it.Higashihiroshima Kure ExpresswayUmaki ICOpened in 2007 and contacted the Sanyo Expressway in 2010, which improved access to the Sanyo Expressway and improved access to Kure City with the opening of the entire line in March 2015.Also,Prefectural Road 67It is the starting point of the driving school and apartments are located along the railway line.This area is the boundary between the former Higashi Hiroshima City and Kurose Town.
- Doyomaru / Jojitsu / Misonou district
- National Route 375Misono BypassSince the opening of this bypass, roadside stores, consumer electronics mass retailers, and large shopping malls (Fuji Grand Higashi Hiroshima) Are opening one after another and moving from the center. At the end of December 2011Higashi Hiroshima City Fire DepartmentIt has been relocated from Saijokamiichicho, which is located next to Doyomaru, along the Misonoyu Bypass, and is developing more and more.Previously bypassProvisional 2 lanesFor this reason, there was a problem of traffic congestion, but in 2014, the road to the Misonou intersection was completed with four lanes, and chronic traffic congestion is being resolved.
- Also along the old road of Route 375 passing through the Doyomaru districtYoume Town Higashi HiroshimaThere are many shoppers on holidays, and traffic jams occur in the surrounding area.
- Teraya district
- It is a large area extending north, south, east and west in the western part of the Saijo area.Originally, there were many fields and it was a quiet area compared to Saijo Chuo, but since the 2000s it has been a quiet area.Maxvalu,La MuMedium-sized supermarkets, etc.car dealer,Karaoke shopAndDaiso,Fast food restaurantetcNational Route 486It has been lined up along (formerly No. 2) and is changing.Also, Sanyo Main LineJike StationAgreed with JR to set up the facility and opened in March 2017.Along with that, redevelopment is being carried out and hospitals, convenience stores and houses are lined up around the station.To the southNational Route 2Saijo BypassThere are upper and lower separation lamps.
- Hachihonmatsu Town
- Isomatsu / Shoriki / Shino district
- The northern part of the Hachihonmatsu district.There are many factories such as Isomatsu Industrial Park (Isomatsu District) and Yahonmatsu Industrial Park (Shino District).In addition, the fields are also expanding in the positive power and Shino districts.
- Shimogumi / Mukaihara / Sokichi district
- Central part of Hachihonmatsu district.National highway 486 and national highway 2 (Saijo Bypass),Sanyo Main LineIs passing.Hachihonmatsu StationThere are convenience stores and shopping centers around the station, as well as banks and credit unions. The housing complex has been built since the 1990s, and many houses are lined up.There are many roadside stores such as restaurants and car dealers along Route 486, which is the second largest after Saijo.
- Hara / Yoshikawa district
- The southern part of the Hachihonmatsu district.It is a very quiet place with wide fields, but many industrial facilities have been located since the Yoshikawa Industrial Park was created.Since the Hara area is close to Hiroshima University, there are many student apartments and driving schools.
- Shiwa Town
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road No. 33 Senogawa Fukutomi Hongo LineCrosses from Shiwabori to Nishi-Shiwa district, and is connected to the former Fukutomicho district and Aki Ward in Hiroshima City.
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road No. 46 Higashihiroshima Shiraki LineIs traversing from Shiwahigashi to Shiwabori, and is connected to the Hachihonmatsu district and Asakita Ward, Hiroshima City.
- Shiwabori district
- Shopping streets and major prefectural roads intersect in the center of the former Shiwa Town.The firefly festival, which became famous as a firefly village in a clean environment and was an event of Shiwabori Elementary School, is now a tourist attraction.Around the Hankawa River (Kan'en 2 (1749) founded Shigaya Mori Kakubei. In the first year of the Meiji era, the surname was changed from Mori to Takeo) in early June.fire FlyDances.Also known as the Awakening Bell and the KanebodoJihoutou"(country'sRegistered tangible cultural property), And it is a rare building with a church-style bell.
- Higashi Shiwa district
- NamitakijiThere is a temple called, and there is a hot spring facility near it, so many hot spring guests come.There are many fields around.There is also an industrial park, and like Nishiwa, the industry is thriving.
- Befunishi / Nishishiwa district
- Sanyo ExpresswayShiwa ICDue to the geographical condition that there is a distribution complex, there is a factory of a local soft drink manufacturing company and an automobile parts factory of a company in Osaka, so the industry is thriving.
- Takaya Town
- Currently, it is the second most populous area after Saijo.
- Nishitakaya / Nakajima / Takayatakamigaoka / Takaya East District
- There is Nishitakaya station, and there are bank and credit union branches and large bookstores in front of the station.マ ツ ダHas built a large company housing (Mazda Town Takaya), and the population has increased sharply.After that, Mazda Town was demolished, but Higashi Hiroshima New Town (Takayatakamigaoka) And other housing estates have been developedKinki UniversityDue to the increasing population, such as the opening of the Hiroshima campus, a shopping center has been built at the entrance to New Town, making it more convenient than before.In addition, there is a prefectural junior and senior high school in front of the station, and there are many educational facilities such as Kinki University Faculty of Engineering and attached junior and senior high schools near New Town.Therefore, the number of station users is increasing year by year. In March 2010Higashihiroshima Kure Expressway,Sanyo ExpresswayConnect withHigashi Hiroshima Takada RoadHas partially opened to the vicinity of Takaya Higashi, and access to the Sanyo Expressway and the Kure area has improved.
- Shiraichi / Otani district
- There is Shiraichi Station, but the surrounding area is quieter than Nishitakaya Station.There is a bus from Shiraichi Station to Hiroshima Airport.Initially, a railroad connecting Shiraichi Station to Hiroshima Airport was planned, but it has been abandoned.The Ozoradai housing complex has been constructed in the Otani area, and many houses are lined up.Behind it is the Sanyo Expressway Kodani SA.
- Kurose Town
- It is located in the southwestern part of the city and is close to Hiroshima City, so it also has the character of a commuter town.
- It is the production area of the trader brand "".
- KureThe connection with is also strong.The Kurose IC-Aga IC section of the Higashi-Hiroshima Kure Expressway opened in 2012, improving access to Kure and improving the congestion of the existing road in the service section. The remaining Umaki IC-Kurose IC section was completed in March 2015, and access to central Higashi-Hiroshima was improved.
- Route 375 runs through the town.Due to the narrow road width and heavy traffic, it will be crowded with cars traveling between Kure and Higashi Hiroshima in the morning and evening, but it is expected to improve with the opening of the entire Higashi Hiroshima Kure Expressway in March 2015.
- Fukutomi Town
- Located in the northern part of the city.There are many fields and the population is small.
- In the Kuyoshi area, as part of the comprehensive development of the Numata River, the purpose was to control floods, stabilize existing water intake, conserve the river environment, and supply tap water.Fukutomi DamWas completed in 2009, and many houses and fields have been submerged, and the changes are drastic.
- With the completion of Fukutomi DamNational Route 375Fukutomi Hoei Bypass is partially in service,2008年ToRoad Station Lakeside Village FukutomiIs open.In addition to rest areas and product facilities, there are playground equipment for children and a park with a panoramic view of the dam.
- National highway No. 375 runs through the town, and Hiroshima prefectural highway No. 33 runs from the Shiwa district, leading to the Hongo district of Mihara city. Along No. 33, product facilities and other facilities have been lined up since before the roadside station was set up.
- During the Kamo-gun era, there was a battle between Hoei-cho and the central part of Hiroshima prefecture.
- Hoei Town
- Located in the northernmost part of the city.The population is small.
- During the Kamo-gun era, there was a battle between Fukutomi-cho and the central part of Hiroshima prefecture.
- Old in the districtBingo countryThe area that was was included.
- There is Uogatsutsuishi Shrine, which is the source of the river Enokawa.
- There is an airfield dedicated to light planes (Hoei Airfield).
- Kawachi Town
- Located in the easternmost part of the city.Hiroshima AirportClose to the Sanyo ExpresswayKochi ICBecause there is, it has the face of a logistics area.
- Development of housing complex "Grunen Nyuno"1990 eraIt has been done since the second half.
- Akitsu district
- Located in the southernmost part of the city.Fishery:,shipbuildingThe business is thriving.The origin of the name Akitsu comes from the fact that it was once the port of the front door of Akitsu country.It is said that Saijo had the national government office of Aki Province, and Kokubunji Temple still remains today.It seems that a port (Tsu) was set up near the Kokufu in the course of the day, and it has been an important relationship since ancient times.In addition, Miura Senzaburo, the creator of Ginjo Sake, is from Akitsu and is a region where sake brewing is thriving.Akizu sake) Is known.It has a deep connection with Saijo even after the Meiji era.Since the birth of Higashi-Hiroshima City, exchanges at the city, parliament, and private level have been active, and it cannot be said that Akitsu's connection with Higashi-Hiroshima City was merely the idea of a major merger in Heisei.Originally, Akitsu was Kamo-gun from ancient times before it became Toyota-gun, so it has a strong connection from ancient times.
- Kure LineAlong the lineTakeharaIt also has a strong connection with Kure City.
- A small island on the verge of disappearing due to erosion, etc.Hoboro IslandThere is.
- As the name suggests, the Akasaki district of Kitani is a cape of bright red soil and is made of the same rocks as Hoborojima.Volcanic ashIt is made of solidified volcanic bombs, and the iron contained in it makes it a bright red color.However, it drains relatively well, has moderate moisturizing power, and is made of Akasaki.potatoIs very good and is shipped as a specialty brand.
- Akitsu's red bricks are made from the sediments that have flowed from the red soil, and the production volume accounts for 50% of the national market share.
Seto Inland Sea climateHowever, because it is located inland, there is a large difference in temperature.There are many sunny days in winter,Radiation coolingOn days when it works well, the minimum temperature may drop below -5 ° C. On January 2011, 1, it recorded the lowest temperature in the history of observation, -31 ° C.
|Higashi Hiroshima (formerlySaijo Town) Climate|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F)||18.3|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F)||7.5|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F)||2.1|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F)||−2.9|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F)||−12.6|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||45.6|
|Average days of precipitation (≥ 1.0 mm)||6.6||7.5||10.6||10.0||10.3||11.1||10.5||7.8||9.9||7.1||6.7||5.8||103.9|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||123.3||130.9||161.1||186.9||196.5||150.5||167.0||192.6||154.2||170.7||144.1||136.3||1,914.1|
|Source: Japanese Meteorological Agency|
Adjacent local governments
- Hiroshima city(Aki Ward,Asakita Ward）
- Akitakata City
- Miyoshi City
- Aki DistrictKumano Town
- Sera-gunSera Town
- Toyota-gunOsaki Kamijima Town(Adjacent at sea)
Higashi-Hiroshima City has a short history as a city.1973年The integrated relocation destination of Hiroshima University is oldSaijo TownIn response to the decision, the momentum for the construction of a school city centered on the university increased,1974年Saijo Town and three other neighboring towns merged into Higashi Hiroshima City.The city name comes from its location on the east side of Hiroshima City.
On the premises of Hiroshima UniversityPaleolithic,Jomon PeriodThere is an area where the ruins of the area overlap, and the oldest one has found several 2-year-old dwellings.This was an important discovery that overturned the dogma that Paleolithic people lived in the shade of rocks, but it has not been maintained as an archaeological site.At the beginning of the relocation of Hiroshima University, construction proceeded without ignoring the ruins, but due to objections from the staff, active excavation revealed many important ruins.
In the Saijo basin, unevenness increased explosively during the Yayoi period.There are many archaeological sites that are the largest in the prefecture, such as the Nishimoto archaeological site and the Higashihiroshima New Town archaeological site.From Saijo TownYayoi PeriodMid-termOitaProductionEarthenwareHas also been excavated, and it is probable that there was widespread interaction with other regions.
5st centuryToFront and rear circleIs the largest in the prefectureMitsujo Ancient TombWas created.The burials dominated the areaNational constructionClassAustralianIs believed to be.Small from the tumulusmirrorIron swords, human bones, etc. have been excavated, 571982年It has been designated as a national historic site and has been restored and maintained as a historic park.In addition, the mountain (Shiratoriyama) that rises to the south of Takayacho MiyaryoSwan Ancient TombMore considered to be made in JapanTriangular Edge God Beast MirrorHas been excavated.These relics are valuable as there are no other excavations in the prefecture.Both mirrors are currently on display in the guidance corner of the Central Library next to the Mitsujo Kofun.
Nara periodToAkiKokubunjiWas erected, AkiKokufuIs said to have been placed here.On the north side of the current Saijo station, there is (an important road connecting Dazaifu and the capital), and the land of Mitate (read as "Mitate", which is a change of Mitachi who called the building of Kokufu) There is a Gion shrine that was ordered to be enshrined inside.There are many place names around the area that make you feel the existence of Kokufu such as Okura and Ojime.recent years[When?], A building trace with the characteristics of a facility attached to the national government has been detected on the ground, and future excavation, investigation and analysis are expected.The site of Aki Kokubunji was maintained (the site of the tower was designated as a national historic site in 11, the main cathedral part was additionally designated in 57, and the western part was additionally designated in 7).Akikokubunji Historical ParkWas maintained as
In the area where the national government was supposed to have beenRyori systemWas enforced, and it was divided into Tojo-go and Saijo-go with the Hanao River as the boundary.In any case, it seems to be a fact that there were influential political forces in the Saijo basin at this time.Tojo-go and Saijo-go were eventually grouped under the name Tosaijo, and Tosaijo became the name of the former Higashi-Hiroshima area, including Fukutomi, Kumano, Hiro, and Mitsu.
Japanese name JujuAccording to the report, there were nine towns in Higashi-Hiroshima City: Kamo, Shiho, Fruit Brewing, Takaya, Farming, Training, Kozu, Cotton, and Oyumi.Kamo is the Saijo district, Shiho is the Shiwa district, fruit production is the Zoka district, farming is the Irino district, training is read as "Yanakuni", and Kazu is the Sanaga district. , Cotton is read as "Yu" in the Jike area, and Oyama is in the Hachihonmatsu area due to the mistake of Mt. Ooyama.
Also ancientSanyo roadIs maintained,Enki ceremonyAccording to the report, there were three stations: Katsuki, Cotton, and Mt. Ooyama.It is unclear where the deer is located, but "History of Hiroshima Prefecture" estimates the vicinity of Takaya.
Heian periodFull-scale here in the previous termDecreeDomination and then currentAki DistrictFuchu TownIt is said that the national government has moved to.Most of the city area belonged to Kamo-gun and Toyota-gun in Aki Province, but some (currently Toyosaka-cho Iida and Toyosaka-cho Yoshiwara)Bingo countryIt belonged to Sera-gun.
Since then, the boundary between Kamo-gun and Toyota-gun has changed several times, but the current city area (including the districts that belonged to Bingo Province) all have a period of belonging to Kamo-gun.From the Heian periodKamakura PeriodTosaijo isNational territoryIt was, but in the 3rd year of Ninji (1242年) With the text of Kinshi-naishinTojiDonated to Toji Temple.Also in Zoka, Shiwa, Takaya, etc.ManorIs formed,Kamakura ShogunateAfter the birth of the warriors and the Jokyu War, the samurai of the eastern countries of these mansionsGroundWas appointed to.Became a priest of Takaya and indigenousHakusan CastleAs a residence and extended its power to ZokaMr. Hiraga, Became the Jito of Shiwa and indigenousMr. AmanoEtc. are known.Tozaijo seems to have become a guardian territory, and no Jito was placed.
Northern and Southern DynastiesWhen the conflict occurs, Kannō 3 years (1350年) In YamaguchiHiroyo OuchiCalled the extermination of Aki Province, and seized Tozaijo by consolidating Toji's national divisions.Sadaharu 3 years (1364年), But the shogunate, who dealt with the rebellion of the guardians and nationals, gave Hiroyo Ouchi the first year of Oan (1368年) Was issued a textbook by Toji miscellaneous hands and ordered the settlement of Tozaijo, and Hiroyo Ouchi conquered Tozaijo using this as an excuse.Mr. Ouchi is in Saijo Misonou as a base for control of Aki ProvinceKagamiyama CastleWas built, and a connecting road and a fortification network were built along the Kurose River that connects Saijo and the Seto Inland Sea.Mr. Ouchi's rule over Tozaijo lasted for more than 200 years, but it emerged during the Warring States period.Motonari MoriBy this placeMr. MouriBecomes a land controlled by.Mr. MouriBattle of SekigaharaAfter being transferred to the two nations of defense,Masanori FukushimaAndAsano familyBecame a territory of.
Edo PeriodTozaijo prospered as a post town on the Seigoku Kaido, and the headquarters of Yokkaichi-juku was the largest in the domain.The area between Furukawa in the east and Hanao in the west is called Saijo Yokkaichi-juku.Saijo's sake brewing began around this time, but it was not known nationwide at this time.
- February 1973-The integrated relocation site of Hiroshima University is decided to be Saijo Town.
- 1974 year (Showa 49 year)4/20 - Kamo-gunSaijo TownShiwa Town-Takaya Town-Hachihonmatsu TownMerged (new merger)Municipal systemEnforcement,Higashihiroshima CityBecomes
- 1992年(4) --Population exceeded 10.
- 2005年(17)2/7 --Kamo-gunKurose Town-Kawachi Town-Hoei Town-Fukutomi Town,Toyota-gunAkitsu TownTo be incorporated.
- 2010年 -Population exceeded 19.
- 2018年(30) April 7- Heisei 30 year 7 month heavy rain21 dead / missing (including disaster-related deaths).
- Mayor:Hironori Takagaki(August 2018, 2, 4th term)
|代||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date||Remarks|
|First generation||Takenori Ichimizu||1974/5||1978/5|
|2-6 generations||Teruo Sanuki||1978/5||1998/5|
|7-8 generations||Hiroyuki Ueda||1998/5||2006/4/27||Died of rectal cancer|
|9-11 generations||Yoshio Kurata||2006/4/28||2017/12/21||Resigned due to poor physical condition due to a traffic accident|
|Duty agent||Koji Makihara||2017/12/22||2018/2/4||vice-mayor|
|12 fee||Hironori Takagaki||2018/2/4||Incumbent|
National Research and Development Agency
- National Agriculture and Food Research Institute(Agricultural Research Organization) Administration Headquarters (West Japan Administration Department Akitsu Office)
- Agricultural Research InstituteFruit Tree Tea Industry Research Division Grape and Oyster Research Area
- Sake (Saijo, Kurose, Shiwa, Akizu, Hachihonmatsu)
- Semiconductor memory
- Mobile phone製造
- AutomobileRelated parts / special equipment
- shipbuilding (Akitsu)
- Rice milling machine
- OysterAquaculture (Akizu)
- Rice crop
- Red brick (Akitsu)
- Low powerHydropowerMachine
- Wind power generator
- Emul Industry (Small power generator, Chugoku Electric Power Capital)
- Kobe Steel WorksSaijo Factory
- SatakeHeadquarters / Factory (rice milling equipment / inspection equipment / environmental equipment) (motors for trains and high-speed elevators, etc.)
- Liquor Research InstituteScience Park (Japan's only research institute for alcoholic beverages)
- sharpHigashi-Hiroshima Factory (a major production base for mobile phones)
- Shinraijima Hiroshima DokkuFactory (stainless steel chemical tanker, etc.)
- Shinmeiwa Industry Hiroshima Factory (Specially equipped vehicle)
- Stanley electricHiroshima Factory
- Hiroshima Factory
- Great creation industryHeadquarters (100-yen shop Daiso)
- Daikyo NishikawaHeadquarters, Yamotomatsu Factory (automotive resin parts)
- Toyoko ChemicalHiroshima No. XNUMX Sales Office, Hiroshima No. XNUMX Sales Office
- Fuji Kikai Kogyo Higashi Hiroshima Factory / Yamotomatsu Factory
- Toyokuni Kogyo (dam, floodgate, multi-storey car park, small hydroelectric power generation, wind power generation. Moved the head office to Misono, Saijo-cho in November 10)
- Hozumi Beverage (Manufacturing soft drinks. Known as the "PRIO" brand in the area around Higashi Hiroshima, it also manufactures on an OEM basis.)
- Webasto Japan Headquarters Factory (Japanese subsidiary of German sunroof maker Webasto)
- Masuya misoHigashi Hiroshima Factory
- MitutoyoHiroshima Works Shiwa Manufacturing Department (Manufacturing of measuring instruments) (Famous measuring instruments that measure measuring instruments)
- Mitsubishi powerKure Factory Akitsu District
- Micron Memory JapanHigashi Hiroshima Factory Yoshikawa Industrial Park
- Iida Research Complex
- Isomatsu Industrial Park
- Kurose Industrial Park
- Kawachi Rinku housing complex
- Teraya Industrial Park
- Shiwa Ryutsu Danchi
- Taguchi area research complex
- Techno Town Higashi Hiroshima
- Hara district industrial park
- Higashi Hiroshima Core Industrial Park / Takaya East District Industrial Park
- Hiroshima Central Science Park
- Misonou Industrial Park
- Yoshikawa district industrial park
- Yoshiyuki Industrial Park (Kamo Industrial Park)
- US Army in Japan Kawakami Ammunition Depot : Far EastThe largest ammunition depot in the region
- 13th Brigade (GSDF)Hara Village Exercise Area
Sister cities/partner cities
|Population distribution by age in Higashihiroshima City and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Higashihiroshima City (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Higashi-Hiroshima City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- National Hospital Organization Higashihiroshima Medical Center
- National Hospital Organization Kamo Psychiatric Medical Center
- Prefectural Akitsu Hospital
- Hiroshima Prefectural Rehabilitation Center for Persons with Disabilities
Education / University
Kindergarten attached to a national university
Higashihiroshima City Kindergarten
- Itabashi Sazanami Kindergarten
- Saijo Kindergarten
- Saijo Lutheran Kindergarten
- Takaya kindergarten
- Higashi Hiroshima Kusunoki Kindergarten
- Freebel Kindergarten
- Midorigaoka kindergarten
- Kurumigaoka Kindergarten
- Academic sunflower kindergarten
- Searle Nato Kindergarten
- Kazahaya Kindergarten
Higashihiroshima City Elementary School
Junior high school
Higashihiroshima City Junior High School
Hiroshima Prefectural Junior High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Hiroshima Junior High School(High school consistent school）
Private middle school
Hiroshima Prefectural High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Kamo High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Kamokita High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Kurose High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Kawachi High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Saijo Agricultural High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Toyota High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Hiroshima High School(High school consistent school）
Private high school
- Hiroshima University(Higashi Hiroshima Campus)
- Elizabeth College of Music(Saijo Gakusha)
- Kinki University(Faculty of Engineering Campus)
- Hiroshima International University(Higashi Hiroshima Campus)
Schools other than educational facilities
- Kamo Driving School (Saijo Chuo)
- Higashi Hiroshima Driving School (Saijocho Goso)
- Dosoen Driving School (Hachihonmatsuchohara)
- New Team Ishida Driving School (Kurose Town)
- West Japan Railway Company
- Central station: Saijo station
- Sanyo Expressway : Kochi IC,Takaya JCT / IC,Saijo IC,Shiwa IC
- Higashihiroshima Kure Expressway: Takaya JCT,Kamiminaga IC,Shimominaga Fukumoto IC,Umaki IC,Kurose IC
- National Route 2
- National Route 185
- Akitsu Bypass (partially in service)
- National Route 375
- Fukutomi Hoei Bypass (part of Fukutomi Town in service)
- Misono Bypass(Saijocho Yoshiyuki-Saijocho Misonou)
- National Route 432
- National Route 486 (Higashihiroshima City-Soja City, Okayama Prefecture)
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road No. 28 Yoshisha Hoei Line
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road No. 29 Yoshida Hoei Line
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road No. 32 Aki Tsushita Sannaga Line*
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road No. 33 Senogawa Fukutomi Hongo Line
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road 34 Yano Yasuura Line
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road No. 46 Higashihiroshima Shiraki Line*
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road No. 59 Higashi Hiroshima Hongo Chukai Line
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road No. 60 Yamato Fukutomi Line*
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road 67 Maki Hachihonmatsu Line*
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road No. 73 Hiroshima Airport Line
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road No. 80 Higashi Hiroshima Mukaihara Line*
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road 83 Shiwa Inter Line(South of Shiwa IC is managed by Hiroshima Prefecture, north of is managed by Higashi Hiroshima City *)
General prefectural road
(Maintenance authority for the city sections of major local roads and general prefectural roads marked with * has been transferred from Hiroshima Prefecture to Higashi-Hiroshima City from June 2008)
- Express Bus
- Green Phoenix(Hiroshima International University, Hiroshima University Shiwa IC, Saijo IC-Hiroshima) <China JR Bus>
- Wu Express Osaka (daytime), Wu Dream Osaka (night)(Kure / Hiroshima International University / Hiroshima University-Osaka (only at night via Kobe)) <Chugoku JR Bus>
- Youth Dream Hiroshima (Hiroshima / Higashi Hiroshima-Osaka / Kyoto) <Chugoku JR BusWest Japan JR Bus>
- Hiroshima-Saijo IC → Nishitakaya Station / Takayatakamigaoka / Hoei Line <Geiyo Bus>
- Kaguya Hime(Takehara / Higashi-Hiroshima-Hiroshima) <Geiyo Bus> * Some routes only
- New breeze(Night: Hiroshima / Higashi-Hiroshima-Tokyo) <Chugoku JR Bus /Odakyu City Bus>
- Hirofuku Liner(Night: Fukuyama / Higashihiroshima / Hiroshima-Fukuoka) <Chugoku JR Bus /Chinese bus＞ ※ Night train only
- Maple Harbor(Night: Hiroshima / Higashi Hiroshima / Fukuyama-Machida (Tokyo) / Yokohama) <Chugoku Bus>
- Airport Limousine (Kure-Hiroshima Airport Line) 〈Kure City Transportation Bureau>
- General route
- Geiyo Bus
- Saijo Station → Boulevard → Hiroshima University
- Saijo Station → Hachihonmatsu Station → Shiwa (Western)
- Saijo Station → Hachihonmatsu Station → Route 2 → Hiroshima Bus Center (West)
- Saijo Station → Yoshikawa Industrial Park (southwest)
- Saijo Station → Fuji Grand Higashi Hiroshima → Higashi Hiroshima Station → Akitsu (southeast)
- Saijo Station → Fuji Grand Higashi Hiroshima → Higashi Hiroshima Station → Takehara Station (southeast)
- Saijo Station → Nishitakaya Station → Takamigaoka → Toyosaka (Northern)
- Saijo Station → Route 375 → Hoei (Northern)
- Saijo Station → Route 2 → Zoka → Hoei (Northern)
- Akitsu Station → Higashi Hiroshima Station → Saijo Station → Nishitakaya Station → Kinki University
- Hachihonmatsu Station → Hiroshima University
- China JR Bus
- Saijo Station → Route 375 → Kurose → Hiroshima International University → Hiroshima Bunka Gakuen University → Hiro Station → Shin-Hiro Station → Kure Station (South)
- Saijo Station → Route 2 → Kamo Medical Center (West)
- Saijo Station → Shimami Oike → Hiroshima University West Exit → Kurose area (southern)
- Hiroden Bus-Southern city (Kurose area)
- Hiroshima International University → Kanehiro → Shin-Hiro Station → Kure Station
- Geiyo Bus
Community FM station
- Asahi Shimbun Higashi Hiroshima Branch
- Chinese newspaper Higashi Hiroshima Branch
- Yomiuri Shimbun Higashi Hiroshima Communication Department
Regional portal site
Higashi Hiroshima City Library
- Central Library
- Kurose Library
- Akitsu Library
- Kawachi Children's Library
- Sun Square Children and Youth Library
Tourism / Culture / Events / Specialties
Sights/historic sites/tourist spots
- Aki KokubunjiTraces-of the countryHistoric site..Currently, the Shingon sect Omuro school Kokubunji.The remains of the main hall, auditorium, tower, middle gate, south gate, etc. of the Nara period have been confirmed.Akikokubunji Historical ParkHas been maintained as.
- Mitsujo Ancient Tomb --National historic sites (100 selections of Japanese historical parks).
- Kagamiyama CastleRuins-A national historic site.
- Headzaki Castle: Prefectural designated historic site.
- Misono Ujo: Prefectural designated historic site.
- Hakusan Castle (Aki Province): Prefectural designated historic site.
- Sake brewery street In October around Saijo StationSake festivalIs done and crowded.
- Minaga ReservoirOwned by Kure City, a famous place for wisteria trellis and cherry blossoms.
- Bamboo forest --An old temple that conveys the construction of Gyoki.The main hall is the countryImportant cultural property..The three-storied pagoda was relocated to Chinzanso in Tokyo.OnoTemple related to.
- Fukujoji ――It is said that it was built in the Nara period, and moved to this area in the middle of the Heian period.At the end of the Heian period, it became the stage for Genpei's battle.The kitchen and Sumidan in the main hall are nationalImportant cultural property..The giant trees in the precincts are a natural monument designated by the prefecture.Minamoto no Yorimasa's room and a temple related to the clan.
- Namitakiji --An old temple that is said to have been built by Gyoki.
- Former Kihara family residence --National important cultural property.Divided from Mr. Hiraga Jito, the house of the Kihara family, the best merchant in Geinan, he became the owner of Kihara Castle and started Kiharaya after the Battle of Sekigahara.Sake brewing was taking place in the back of the house.In Tadanoumi, he was engaged in the salt farm business.
- Shofukujisan Park --A famous place for cherry blossoms.
- ――It is located in Kazahaya, Akitsu-cho, and there is a monument and a ceramic wall of the two Manyoshu that read this place.
- Makiyama Castle: City designated historic site
- Sobaga CastleTrace (soba)
- Trace (Ogiyamajo)- Motonari MoriSeven sonsAmano MotomasaIs adopted by Mr. Amano and becomes the lord of the castle.
- Agatsuma Falls Minamoto no YorimasaThe child who was brought by the room died, a grave was built near the waterfall, covered with a temple, and Azumako Kannon was enshrined.
- Eighty-eight stone Buddha
- Ukyo Katsutani (Junta Ino) Hokyointo (Higashihiroshima City designated cultural property) Saijocho Misonou Kangenji TempleIs in.Minamoto no Yorimasa's party, known for exterminating Nue, falls to the current Misonou in Aki Province, following the iris.
- Higashi Hiroshima Athletic Park(Aqua Park)
- Higashi Hiroshima Athletic Park Baseball Field(Higashi Hiroshima Aqua Stadium)
- Ryuo Island Nature Experience Village
- Akitsu Oyster Festival (Mid January)
- Mitate Shrine Gion Festival (early July) (Saijo)
- Mitsu Gion Festival (early July) (Akizu)
- Akizu Sumiyoshi Festival Fireworks Festival (July 7)
- Saijo Bon Odori Tournament (late August) (late August, Miken Ground)
- Hoei Navel Festival (August)
- Sake festival(Early January)
- Fire and gourmet festival Akitsu Festival(Mid January)
Special product, specialty
- Sake ――Three major sake benefactors in Hiroshima,Miura Sensaburo, Hashizume Yo, Kimura Shizuhiko statues are all in the city.
- Saijo Persimmon-Chofukuji Temple of the Saijochoji family is the birthplace of Saijo Persimmon.It is reported that the illness was cured by giving it to Shogun Kamakura, who later became a gift.
- potato --Akasaki potatoes.The geology of Akasaki is smooth even with red soil, and its water retention capacity and drainage are moderately suitable for growth.
- Matsutake mushroom ――The mountain area around Hachihonmatsu was once called "Mt. Matsutake", and it is said that a large amount of Matsutake mushrooms were transported by train from the nearest station, Hachihonmatsu Station.The current harvest has dropped significantly, but it is still a major source.
- Red roof tile --There is abundant clay in Saijo, and in the neighboring TamariStone roof tilesA stone similar to the "Kimachi stone" used for the glaze is produced.During the Edo period, tilers moved from Ishishu, and so-called Saijo red tiles began to be manufactured.The fabric of the red roof tile is clay deposited from decomposed granite soil containing a lot of iron flowing from the granite geology, but it turned red at the time of firing, but the name of the red roof tile is from the brownish pinkish metallic color of the Kurumachi glaze. It came to be called so.
- Red brick ――It is produced from the red clay of Akitsu, which is the main production area in Japan.
- Shirouo --A set net is set up at the mouth of the Takano River in Akitsu.Capture ice goby running up the river for spawning.Write as an ice goby.Perch-Goby family-Ice goby.
Seekruza Higashi Hiroshima-Adult Soccer Team
- Area code
- The area code is 0823 for the Kurose area, 0846 (20-49) for the Akitsu area, and 082 (400-409, 420-439, 490-499) for the others.
- The area code is required for calls to the following areas.
- The collection and delivery of mail is as followspost officeIs in charge.
- Aki Saijo Post Office : 739-00xx, 739-85xx, 739-86xx, 739-87xx
- Japan Post: 739-01xx, 739-02xx
- Takaya Post Office : 739-21xx
- Kawachi Post Office : 739-22xx
- Fukutomi Post Office : 739-23xx
- Akitsu Post Office : 739-24xx
- Itaki Post Office: 739-25xx
- Kurose Post Office : 739-26xx
- Shimokurose Post Office : 739-27xx
- License plate
- The license plate of the car is the Hiroshima number.
- The policeHigashihiroshima Police StationHas jurisdiction.
- FirefightingHigashi Hiroshima City Fire DepartmentHas jurisdiction.
Celebrity from Higashi Hiroshima City
- Akinojima Katsumi(Currently Takadagawa master, formerGrand SumoSekiwakiWrestler): Akitsucho
- Hiroshi Asuna(manga artist）
- Shuichi Ishimoto(Former baseball player, first generationHiroshima CarpDirector) Sleeps in the grave of Saijo Town.
- Koichi Isobe(Professional baseball-Tohoku Rakuten Golden EaglesyuanOutfielder,Baseball commentator）
- Noriyuki Ichihara(Japan Handball AssociationVice-president,Japan Olympic Committee(JOC) Managing Director) Born in Hachihonmatsuchohara
- Yoko Ichiji(Shoko Aki ・actress）
- Chiaki Imada(Movie producer)
- Keigo Iwase(Original19 (Music group)）
- Tomoya Inzen(Professional baseball·Yomiuri GiantsFormer outfielder)
- Utsunomiya Silent(Bakumatsu priest) Born wide, but the tomb is located at Saifukuji Temple in Yoshikawa, Hachihonmatsucho, where his parents sleep.Refute Yoshida Shoindid.
- Ayako Okamoto(Professional golferLeader, former player, Hiroshima citizen honorary award, honorary citizen): Born in Akitsu-cho, still living
- Shigeru Okada(OriginalToeiPresident, Chairman, Honorary Citizen): Kamo-gunSaijo Town
- Tsutomu Kake(educator-Businessman Kake GakuenFounder)
- Shuzaburo Kihara (suitable)(Samurai) Formerly from Hinokiyama Village, Kamo District (currently Takaya Town, Higashi Hiroshima City) Shoya.The castle of the Hiroshima domain, Hachijohara Castle, and the corps of Shinkitai.
- Shizuhiko Kimura(Businessman. Established Saijo Sake Brewery (currently Fukubijin Sake Brewery), Saijo Minamikata Sake Brewery, and Kamotsuru Sake Brewery as a corporation one after another.)
- 行賢(Monk) Focusing on Takayacho InakiStoneworkRemains.Hiroshima Prefecture Important Cultural Property.
- Tomoko Kubota(TBSannouncer）
- Kuro-chan(Comedian,Yasuda University Circus): Hachihonmatsu Town
- Shozo Kurokawa(OriginalTokyuManaging director,Toyoko movie-Tokyo movie distributionPresident)
- Kurata Btsutyuu Mamoru(Samurai. Aki Tosaijo Kagamiyama CastleJodai) Tomb, in Heitaiji Temple,
- Araki Kondo(Gambler）
- Miki Saeki(Professional golfer)
- Sakai Takashi(Army Lieutenant General,23th ArmyCommander): Hachihonmatsu Town (former Kamo District)
- Toshi Satake(Satake Corporation Founder) One of the benefactors of Saijo Sake Brewery, which developed the powered rice mill
- Ryuji(An actor,Tokusou Sentai DekarangerThe role of Decaled) (Hachimotomatsucho)
- Sayashi Riho(Talent, exMorning Musume.）
- Teruo Sanuki(XNUMXnd mayor XNUMXth term XNUMX years) Born in Saijo Town Born in Hachihonmatsuchohara
- Qoonie (Rie & Qoonie(Old name "September"),作曲家）
- Takamaro Shigaraki(Religious scholar, Buddhist Mission SocietyPresident, former Ryukoku UniversityPresident): Kamo-gunHoei Town
- Toshinori Shigeie(inSouth KoreaAmbassador of Extraordinary Plenipotentiary）
- Fumio Shigeto(Former doctor of Showa period, director of Hiroshima Atomic Bomb Hospital)
- Saburo Soji(educator）
- Kenji Sugagawa(OriginalMember of the House of Councilors）
- Tohru Takahashi(racer）
- Kazutaka Takahara(economist）
- Kazuo Tanikawa(OriginalDefense AgencySecretary,Minister of Justice,LDPSecretary-GeneralProxy) (Shiwa Town）
- Noboru Tanigawa(Former member of the House of Representatives, efforts to establish Hiroshima Carp, father of Kazuo Tanikawa)
- Takashi Tsuboshima(Film director,Crazy catsIn charge of many of the works)
- Naito Morizou(OriginalMember of the House of Representatives-CensusFounder)
- Nakagawa Hidenao(LDP secretary general-Member of the House of Representatives）
- Atsuko Nakanishi(TV New Hiroshimaannouncer）
- Daiki Nishiyama(Judo）
- Yuki Nishiyama(Judo）
- Itaru Ninomiya(Professional baseball·Yomiuri GiantsFormer outfielder)
- Numata Ehan(Founder of Buddhist Missionary Association, MitutoyoFounder): Shiwa-cho, Kamo-gun
- Nosaka Kanzan(Doctor）
- Yo Hashizume(Sake brewing engineer) Moved to Saijo as the director of the Saijo Sake Brewing Branch in Hiroshima Prefecture.Developed a sake brewing method suitable for Saijo.One of Saijo Sake's benefactors
- Takanori Hiura(Musician, exclass): Akitsu Town, Toyota District
- Yuki Himura(Manzai ・Banana man): Kurose Town (bred in Sagamihara City, Kanagawa Prefecture)
- Kenzo Hinoki(Former principal of Saijo Elementary School) Make the educational policy original.At the age of XNUMX, he was invited to Saijo Junior High School to rebuild the rough post town of Saijo Yokkaichi through education.
- Ryuichi Taira(soccer player·Catale Toyama): Kamo-gunKurose Town
- Yoshimatsu Hirahara(The first drifter in the Edo periodHawaiiJapanese who landed in): Kitani Village, Toyota District
- Kazuyuki Maeda(soccer player·Sony Sendai FC:JFL）
- Rieko Matsui(Akita Broadcastingannouncer)
- Miura Sensaburo(Sake brewer,Ginjo sakeThe inventor,Ginjo sakeBirth parent, development): Toyota-gunMitsumura
- Issei Minami(singer,Enka singer, Singing "Hiroshima Heaven" and "Go Sore Carp"): Akitsucho
- Masami Kanyama(Astronomer・Third generationNational ObservatoryLong)
- Yasuyuki Yamauchi(Professional baseball·Hiroshima Toyo CarpSource ofpitcher）
- Masao Yokoyama(JapanesestatisticsPopular): Kamo-gun (currently Saijo-cho, Higashi-Hiroshima City)
- Miho Yonemitsu(Singer, exTokyo Performance Doll）
- Tomio Yoshida(Chinese literary,Bukkyo UniversityHonorary professor)
- Hitoshi Yoshimura(OriginalMinistry of Health and WelfareUnder Secretary）
- Yuko Watanabe(EdionAffiliation track and field athlete)
- ^ Until the merger on February 2005, 2, all sections of this line were in Akitsu-cho, Toyota-gun, so they did not pass through the city at all before that.
- ^ Hidenori Okahashi "(PDF) "Hiroshima University Graduate School of Letters," Vol. 65, Hiroshima University Graduate School of Literature, December 2005, pp. 12-97, two:10.15027/24887.
- ^ "Mourning Ceremony for Heavy Rain Next Month in Kurose" "Chugoku Shimbun" June 2020, 6 8th page Wu Higashi Hiroshima version
- ^ Mayor Kurata of Higashihiroshima City submits resignation -Chugoku Shimbun July 2017, 12
- ^ About acting of the mayor's duties --Higashihiroshima City December 2018, 12
- ^ "About NARO / Organizational Overview”. Agricultural Research Organization. 2020/2/3Browse.