新型コロナ 宮崎県内 直近2週間の状況は
If you write the contents roughly
宮崎県独自の緊急事態宣言が終了し感染拡大緊急警報に移行してからもうすぐ2週間です。県は直近2週間の新… → Continue reading
"TV Miyazaki" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news about Miyazaki Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Disaster prevention weather information
Disaster prevention weather informationWhat is (Bosaikishojoho)?Japanese Meteorological AgencyHas announcedweather-Earthquake-VolcanoA general term for forecasts and information regarding the above.disasterThere are two types of information: information to protect yourself from information and information to help you in your daily life... On the other hand, information based on past observations is classified as "meteorological statistical information", except for a part such as analytical rainfall.
Eruption alert level
Heavy rain / flood / storm surge alert level
2019年5/29Heavy rain alarm,Earth and sand disaster caution information, Designated riverFlood forecastandclimax5 levels for alarmVigilance levelOperation of (heavy rain, flood, high tide warning level) has started. Since alert level 5 is information on disaster occurrence, it is necessary to evacuate from dangerous areas at the alert level 4 level... Also, it has been one year since the start of operation2020年On May 5, 29 color schemes were also set for each alert level.
- Warning level color scheme
- Alert level 5 (black/RGB=12.0.12, ）
- Alert level 4 (purple/RGB=170.0.170, ）
- Alert level 3 (red/RGB=255.40.0, ）
- Alert level 2 (yellow/RGB=242.231.0, ）
- Alert level 1 (white/RGB=255.255.255, ）
Correspondence with alarms and disaster prevention information
- Alert level 1[Note 1]
- (Possibility of warning level <early warning information> is [High] or [Medium] by the next day)
- Alert level 2[Note 2]
- Warning( yellow[Note 3]<Distribution level: caution[Note 4]〉)
- Equivalent to alert level 3[Note 5]
- alarm( "Red"[Note 3]<Distribution level: vigilance[Note 4]〉)
- Serious disasters can occur. In case of sediment-related disasters, floods and storm surges, local governmentsEvacuation preparation information(Because evacuation becomes difficult at this stage in high tideEvacuation advisoryAs a guideline for issuing a warning, elderly people (people requiring assistance during a disaster) immediately start evacuating from a dangerous place, and other people prepare to evacuate and, in some cases, evacuate..
- Equivalent to alert level 4[Note 6]
- Earth and sand disaster caution information( purple[Note 3]<Distribution level: very dangerous[Note 4]= Light purple[Note 7]/ Extremely dangerous[Note 4]= Dark purple[Note 7][Note 8]〉)
- The risk of disaster is increasing during the warning announcement period. Local governmentEvacuation advisory,Evacuation instructionsAs a guideline for issuing a warning, the stage where the elderly have already evacuated, and the general public immediately started evacuating from a dangerous place or finished evacuating as much as possible..
- Flood risk information( purple[Note 9]）
- Stages when river flooding can occur at any time.. As a guideline for local governments to issue evacuation advisories and evacuation instructions, elderly people have already completed evacuation, and ordinary people are immediately starting evacuation from dangerous places or ending evacuation as much as possible..
- Equivalent to alert level 5[Note 10]
- Special alarm( black[Note 3]）
- Flood occurrence information( black[Note 9]）
- Disaster occurrence information
- When it is understood that a disaster is actually occurring, it will be issued within the range possible, inform the occurrence of the disaster, and ask residents to take the best action to save their lives..
Information that contains information about the danger of a disaster.
- Early warning information-Early warning of potential warnings. Announces forecasts for the next day when scheduled 1 times a day, and forecasts for 3 to 1 days ahead when scheduled twice a day. Two levels: [High] and [Medium]. At this stage, the targets are heavy rain, storm (storm), heavy snow, and waves..
- Weather warning -Announced when a meteorological phenomenon may cause a disaster. Municipal unit. Heavy rain, flood, heavy snow, strong wind, wind and snow, waves, storm surge, dense fog, thunder, dryness, avalanche, icing, snow accretion, snow melting, frost, low temperature warnings. Specific criteria are observed and forecast values such as rainfall and wind speed, which may vary depending on the region..
- Weather warning -Announced when a meteorological phenomenon may cause a serious disaster. Municipal unit. There are heavy rain, flood, heavy snow, storm, storm snow, wave, and storm surge warnings. Specific criteria are observed and forecast values such as rainfall and wind speed, which may vary depending on the region... Furthermore, for heavy rain, heavy snow, storms, storms, waves, and high tides, if the risk of disaster is significantly increased,Special alarmWill be announced.
- Special alarm -The risk of serious disasters has increased significantly. Decades of rain, wind, snow, high tide, high waves, tsunami of 3m or more, eruption that threatens the living area, earthquake motion with seismic intensity of 6 or more (Earthquake early warning), etc. far exceed the warning announcement standard. The state in which the phenomenon has occurred or is expected.2013年8/30Start operation from.
Those that comply with warnings and warnings
- Weather information -The purpose is roughly divided into four.
- When calling attention as a preliminary step for warnings and alerts
- When supplements (additional information) are added during the announcement of warnings/warnings
- When calling for further caution during the announcement of warnings/warnings
- Providing information about long-term and socially significant phenomena such as high temperatures and rainy seasons at that time
- Prefecture unit. Heavy rain, heavy snowfall, typhoons, storms, storms, high waves, low pressure, lightning, hail, light rain, long rain, tide levels, strong winter pressure distribution, yellow sand, etc..
- Record short-time heavy rain information -During heavy rain warning announcement, it was announced when the rare amount of rainfall that could lead to a disaster was observed. Prefecture unit.
- Meteorological information about significant snowfall -Announced when significant snowfall was observed in a short time and is expected to continue in the future. Preliminary implementation in prefectures in heavy snowfall areas.
- Earth and sand disaster caution information -Announced when the risk of sediment disaster due to heavy rain increased.Evacuation advisoryIt will be a guideline for the official announcement. Joint announcement by prefecture and Japan Meteorological Agency.
- Tornado caution information -During the lightning warning announcement,竜 巻,Down burstFierceGustAnnounced when there is a higher risk of occurrence. Tornado occurrence accuracy It is linked with Nowcast. The validity period is about 1 hour after the announcement, and it is a unit within the prefecture (primary subdivision area).
- High temperature caution information -Maximum temperature is 35° CAnnounce if more than expected. In some areas, it may be announced at a standard other than 35°C. For the current day or the next day, local or prefecture unit.
- Typhoon information -Announce integrated information about typhoons. There are two types: a typhoon route map that shows the forecast circle on the map at a minimum of 3 hours interval for real-time/prediction of the course and strength, and the probability of entering the typhoon storm region shown in time series and map format..
- Designated river flood forecast -When a flood disaster is likely to occur, the water level and flow rate of each river will be announced. ConventionalFlood controlIt is an extension of what was announced for activities for citizens, and serves both for flood control and for citizens (in addition to this,Flood alarmThere is also information dedicated to flood control). Jointly announced by the prefecture or the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism and the Meteorological Agency for each river (water system). There are four types of flood caution information, flood warning information, flood danger information, and flood occurrence information.The first one is equivalent to the flood warning of the weather warning, and the last three is equivalent to the flood warning of the weather warning..
Weather forecast etc.
Forecast by point/region
- (Prefecture weather forecast)-Three times a day at regular times and sudden weather changes, announce the general condition, weather and wind, waves until the next day, the maximum and minimum temperatures and precipitation probability until the next day. Area within the prefecture (primary subdivision area).
- Weekly weather forecast -Every day, from the next day to 7 days later, the general condition/weather, maximum/minimum temperature and precipitation probability are announced. Three levels of forecast reliability are added. As a general rule, the area within the prefecture (primary subdivision area). Strictly speaking, there are 3 types of general weekly weather forecast, local weekly weather forecast, and prefecture weekly weather forecast..
- Regional time series forecast -Announces changes in weather, wind and temperature every 1 hours until 3 hours after 24 times a day and during sudden weather changes. Area within the prefecture (primary subdivision area).
- Seasonal forecast -Weekly, monthly, or annually, a long-term outlook such as temperature, precipitation, snowfall, and sunshine hours is announced in three stages divided by normal deviation. A local unit that divides the country into 3 or 11. 7 types: 1-month forecast, 3-month forecast, warm season forecast, cold season forecast.
- Abnormal weather early warning information -An early predictor of weather far from normal that would affect society. Targets temperature and snowfall. Specifically, twice a week, the 2-day average temperature or the 5-day snowfall from 14 to 7 days later is announced in three stages divided by normal deviation. The country unit divided into 3.
- Amedus Tabular format-From time to time, the observation data of precipitation, wind direction and speed, temperature, sunshine duration, and snow depth (the elements vary depending on the station) from the previous day to the latest on the day are presented in table format for each station... On the website of the Japan Meteorological Agency, links to observation data of AMeDAS at airports are summarized under the title "Airport Meteorology" along with AMeDAS.
- Wind profiler -Hourly observation data of hourly wind direction and velocity at intervals of 9 km from the ground to an altitude of about 1 km is presented in tabular format for each observatory. Wind speeds at altitudes of 1 km are also announced in map format.
- Weather map -Several times a daySurface weather mapAnnounced. Preliminary weather charts every 3 hours from 9:3 am to 3:9 pm, live weather charts for Asia at 24:48 am and 9:4 pm, forecast weather forecast for XNUMX hours and XNUMX hours ahead (forecast at XNUMX:XNUMX am and pm) Four kinds. In addition to these, high-rise weather maps and numerical weather forecast maps have been announced for practical use (not posted on the disaster prevention weather information page)..
- Weather distribution forecast -It shows the distribution of weather, temperature, precipitation, and snowfall every 1 hours up to 3 hours at a fixed time of 24 times a day.Mesh forecastAnnounce.
- Analytical rainfall-Precipitation short-term forecast ――Every 10 minutes, we announced a mesh forecast with a side of 12 km showing the analysis and forecast of precipitation distribution every hour from 6 hours before to 1 hours later, and every hour from 1 hours to 7 hours. Announcing a mesh forecast of 15km on each side.This is an integrated analysis of weather radar and rain gauge data held by the Water Management and Land Conservation Bureau, Road Bureau, and Japan Meteorological Agency of the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism.Numerical forecastData is also taken into consideration.
- radar-Precipitation Nowcast -Announced a mesh forecast of 5 km per side, showing analysis and prediction of precipitation distribution every 3 minutes, every 1 minutes from 5 hours before to 1 hour. It is more accurate than short-term precipitation forecasts. Integrated analysis of weather radar and rain gauge data held by the Water Management and Land Conservation Bureau, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, Road Bureau, and Meteorological Agency, including wind speed data.
- Heavy rain/flood warning risk distribution-Updated every 10 minutes, and announced a mesh forecast of 2 km on a side based on forecast values such as soil rainfall index, surface rainfall index, basin rainfall index, etc. up to 5 hours ahead. It is classified into red "warning", light purple "very dangerous", dark purple "extremely dangerous" etc. in 5 levels.
- Lightning Nowcast - 10分ごとに、3時間前から1時間後までの10分ごとの雷活動度分布の解析・予測を示した、一辺1kmのメッシュ予報を発表。活動度1から4までと"なし"の5段階で、活動度1は空の状況や続報に注意する段階、活動度2以上は安全確保をする段階、活動度3以上は実際に落雷が観測されている段階。雷監視システム（ライデン）と気象レーダーのデータなどを統合解析したもの.
- Tornado Occurrence Accuracy Nowcast -Every 10 minutes, from 3 hours before to 1 hour after 10 minutes every 1 minutes tornado occurrence accuracy (tornado is likely to occur immediately combined with the probability that has already occurred) distribution analysis / prediction Announced the mesh forecast for 1km on a side. Activity level 2 to 3 and 1 levels of "none", activity level 1 has a hit rate of 5-60% and capture rate of 70-2%, but there are many missed shots, but there are few misses, and activities that are affected by gusts are performed. At the stage where it is necessary to pay sufficient attention, activity 5 has a hit rate of 10-20% and a capture rate of 30-2%, but there are few misses, but there are many oversights, and all people are careful of sudden gusts. However, if there is any sign of cumulonimbus approaching, it is at the stage of ensuring safety. In addition, activity level XNUMX is the standard for announcement of tornado caution information. The gust hazard index calculated from the numerical gust "gust-related index" data and the meteorological (rainfall) radar data also adds to the meteorological (wind speed) Doppler radarMesocycloneAnalysis by adding detection data.
- Meteorological satellite-Japan and global every 10 minutes, or Japan every 2.5 minutes, announcing the observation images from 1 day and 3 hours ago, respectively. There are three types: infrared images that capture clouds except near the surface of the earth, visible images that capture the appearance of the clouds and the surface, and steam images that capture water vapor and clouds. Geostationary meteorological satelliteSunflower 8(As a backup9 No.) Observation.
- AMeDAS map format-Anytime, from the day before to the latest on the day, the observation data of precipitation, wind direction and speed, temperature, sunshine duration, and snow depth (elements vary depending on the observation station) are divided into regions suitable for screen display. Presented in map format for each.
- -From 7 days before, at observation points around Japan on the dayYellow sandAnnounces the observation status of the program in the "live map". In addition, once a day at a fixed time, we announced a mesh forecast of 1 km on a side, which was a forecast of the concentration distribution of yellow sand around Japan every 4 hours until 6 days later, in a "prediction map". Forecast, horizontalVisibilityThe distribution around the surface (from the surface up to about 1km), which is a measure of the deterioration of water and the dirt on the laundry, and the distribution of the entire atmosphere (from the surface to about 23km), which is a measure of the cloudiness of the color of the sky, are shown. Observations are reported from each observation point (visual inspection in Japan), and forecasts are based on numerical forecast data..
- ――At the fixed time once a day, the observation status of ultraviolet rays on the previous day and the day, and the forecast of ultraviolet rays on the day and the next day are announced with a mesh forecast of about 1 km on each side.There are two types of forecasts: a "prediction map" that considers clouds and a "clear weather forecast map" when there are no clouds.In addition, UV observation values at three points in Japan are announced every hour.UV intensityUV indexExpressed by (UV index), it is recommended to refrain from going out during the day as much as possible and always use a long-sleeved shirt, sunscreen, and hat for "very strong" and "extremely strong" of 8 or more.Observations are based on analysis from AMeDAS sunshine duration data, and forecasts are based on numerical weather prediction data. Altitude, snow cover, and snow cover averaged by a 20km mesh.aerosol・The weather is a factor that determines the amount of ultraviolet rays.
- Maritime alarm -When a weather phenomenon may cause a disaster, it will be announced when the numerical standard has already been reached or is expected to be reached within 24 hours. A sea area unit that divides the sea near Japan into 30 to 40. Typhoon, storm, strong wind, wind, swell, icing, thick fog warning.. Although not shown on the disaster prevention weather information page, there are also warnings of volcanic events (such as eruptions) and tsunami.
Maritime forecast etc.
- -Announces coastal meteorological observations and weather, visibility, and wave forecasts for sea areas at fixed times twice a day. Sea area unit.
- -Every 5 minutes or 10 minutes, the actual tide level, astronomical tide level and normal deviation for the past 3 days are announced. Data from observatories such as the Japan Meteorological Agency, Japan Coast Guard, MLIT Port Bureau, Geospatial Information Authority of Japan, and local governments.
- -From time to time with coastal observation pointsSea buoyAnnounces wave height, cycle, pressure, and water temperature. JMA observation data.
Although it is not shown on the disaster prevention weather information page, in addition to this, actual conditions and forecast maps of waves on the coast and the open sea, sea surface temperature, surface water temperature and ocean current distribution in the sea near Japan, tidal observation data, general sea ice information, sea ice forecast map , Announced sea surface temperature, ocean current one-month forecast, etc..
- Tsunami warning -Announced when a tsunami-related disaster may occur. The concrete standard is when the wave height of the tsunami is expected to be 0.2m or more and 1m or less. It will be announced with the goal of within 3 minutes after the earthquake. A unit of "tsunami forecast area" that divides the coast of Japan into 60 to 70. People in the sea should rise immediately from the sea and leave the coast.
- Tsunami warning -Announced when a tsunami may cause a serious disaster. The concrete standard is when the wave height of the tsunami is expected to exceed 1 m. If it is expected to exceed 3m, it will be called a "tsunami warning." It will be announced with the goal of approximately 3 minutes after the earthquake. Unit of "tsunami forecast area". People along the coast or along the river should immediately evacuate to safe places such as hills and evacuation buildings.
Those that comply with warnings and warnings
- Tsunami information -As supplements and follow-ups when tsunami warnings and tsunami warnings are announced, the estimated tsunami arrival time at each tsunami forecast area, expected tsunami height, high tide time at each point, estimated tsunami arrival time, coastal Announced tsunami observations at each location, offshore tsunami observations, and predicted tsunami height and arrival time for each coastal "tsunami forecast area".
- Tsunami forecast -Announce that there is no risk of disaster due to tsunami after the earthquake.
- Earthquake information -After the earthquake, the epicenter and scale of the earthquake, and the seismic intensity of each region or municipality of 188 categories in Japan are announced as "seismic intensity preliminary information", "information about the epicenter", "information about the epicenter and seismic intensity", and "information about the seismic intensity of each area". .. In addition, when a large earthquake occurs abroad, "information on teleseismic earthquakes", "Notice of renewal of epicenters of remarkable earthquakes" after detailed analysis and determination of epicenter and scale of large earthquakes, "earthquake frequent occurrence" ”Information on the frequency” and “Estimated seismic intensity distribution map” when seismic intensity 5 or more is observed.
- Information related to Tokai earthquake - Pre slipBased on observationsTokai earthquakeAnnouncement of prediction. Three levels of investigation information (color level blue), Tokai earthquake caution information (same yellow), and Tokai earthquake prediction information (same red) related to the Tokai earthquake. In the caution information, the disaster prevention work team is on standby. Predictive information is linkedDeclaration of cautionIs announced and evacuation measures and traffic regulations will be implemented..
- Eruption alarm -Announced when a volcanic eruption may cause a life-threatening disaster. Two types of "eruption warnings (around the crater)" that do not affect the residential area and "eruption warnings (residential area)" that affect the residential area, and "eruption warnings that affect the surrounding waters in the case of a submarine volcano" (Surrounding sea area)". The volcanoes subject to eruption alert levels are linked to this..
Those that comply with the alarm
- Eruption forecast -Announced when canceling eruption warning, when notifying that volcanic activity continues to be calm.
- Eruption alert level -Constantly announce the status of volcanic activity in 1 stages from 5 to 5. Of the area around the volcano during the eruptionRegional disaster prevention planThe target is a volcano with a fixed number. Interlocked with eruption warning.
- Commentary on the state of the volcano -Announced when volcanic activity is active and it is necessary to inform the state of the volcano.
- Ashfall forecast -May cause disasterVolcanic ashForecasting the status of fall (ash fall).
- Volcanic gas forecast -May cause disasterVolcanic gasPrediction of release status.
Usage and problems
Depending on the type of disaster, or even the same type, the type and timing of disaster prevention weather information released by the Japan Meteorological Agency will differ. For example, the same heavy raintyphoonとTorrential rainHowever, because the size, duration, and prediction accuracy are different, the timing of information release is not the same. If the announcement is made too early, the forecast may be inaccurate, or the recipient may not last long for the crisis.On the other hand, if the announcement is made too late, the forecast may be accurate and the crisis may be high, but disaster prevention actions may not be in time. It can happen. For example, the timing of the heavy rain warning/alarm announcement is to first determine the amount of rainfall required for evacuation, then set the time required for evacuation preparation, the time required for disaster prevention agency preparation, and the time required for communication. It will be announced 2 to 6 hours before the warning/warning standard is reached as the time for which accuracy such as forecasted rainfall can be secured, even though it is estimated (as of 2012). For this reason, the Japan Meteorological Agency recommends that disaster prevention weather information be used at appropriate times in order to protect people from disasters..
On the other hand, there is a problem with information. In the interim report of the JMA's Study Group on Improving Disaster Information, it was pointed out that if the maximum level of information, such as warnings, is issued frequently, the awareness of the crisis will decline. It has also been pointed out that heavy rainfall may cause confusion and the difficulty of transmitting information itself due to the large amount of information coming in under the imminent situation where various disasters such as sediment disasters and floods occur simultaneously. In addition, since warnings/alarms are now on a municipal basis, it becomes difficult to convey detailed information switching on TV or radio, and more effective means of transmission in mass media are being considered.. Under these circumstances, in 2013Meteorological Service LawThe establishment of a "special warning" was decided by the Cabinet Order related to the revision, and it was implemented from August of the same year..
In September 2013, the study group should unify each information into five levels from 9 to 5 as a general rule, except for phenomena such as heavy rain and storms that cannot classify Level 1 (stage at which a disaster occurred). There are recommendations, it has been reported to be scheduled to be carried out in the prospect of the 5.
Revision and addition of provided information
- 1996年March Season forecast started.
- 2005年Of the previous yearNiigata/Fukushima heavy rain,Fukui heavy rain,10 typhoons landedIn response to the frequent occurrence of storm and flood damages, etc., improvement of disaster prevention weather information and warnings is reported in the policy review within the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism..
- 2005 Launch of landslide disaster warning information started in Kagoshima prefecture, where preparations are complete.
- In 2005, started operation of "Disaster Prevention Information Provision System" as disaster prevention weather information for disaster prevention organizations such as municipalities.
- 2007年 March 3 Expansion of disaster prevention information provision system for municipalities.
- April 2007, 4 Regarding display of typhoon information, changed to a form that indicates the range that passes through the storm warning area, and the forecast circle is changed to a detailed form according to the forecast time.
- April 2007, 4 Changed flood forecast to five alert levels.
- July 2007, 7 Accelerate update of tsunami forecast.
- December 2007, 12 Eruption warning, eruption forecast, and eruption warning level were introduced as disaster prevention information for volcanic activity..
- 2008年Internal sediment disaster warning information covers all prefectures.
- March 2008, 3 Launched "Tornado caution information" as disaster prevention information for gusts such as tornadoes and downbursts.
- 2008/3/26Ogasawara IslandsStarted warning, warning, regional time series forecast, weekly weather forecast.
- May 2008, 5 Heavy rain warning (sediment disaster) criteria for rainfallSoil rainfall indexAdded to the criteria for flood warnings, in addition to rainfall, basin rainfall index.
- 2009年 Extending observations by weather radar to 5-minute intervals.
- 2010年May 5 Launch of tornado accuracy nowcast and thundercast nowcast.
- May 2010, 5 As a general rule, the units for issuing warnings and warnings are municipalities (some areas are set by dividing the municipalities),Tokyo 23 WardIs eachspecial areaSubdivided into.
- 2012年June 6 In weather information, when a serious disaster is imminent, we will start to announce it in a "headline-only short sentence" format..
- 2013年August 8 Launch of "Special Warning" to be announced when the risk of serious disaster is extremely high.
- 2017年May 5 Starts improvement measures by adding a note to weather warnings and weather information, mentioning the possibility of future warning levels, and showing them in color-coded time series.
- July 2017, 7 Changed the standard of heavy rain warning (flood damage) from rainfall to surface rainfall index. Also, for heavy rain warning (flood damage) and flood warning, we started to provide the risk distribution of 4km mesh..
- 2018年June 6 Short-term precipitation forecast expanded from 20 hours to 6 hours.
- October 2018, 10 A new smartphone page has been added to the Japan Meteorological Agency website to make it easier to see the distribution of rainfall and risk levels and to display them in conjunction with location information..
- May 2019, 5 Starting to describe the corresponding warning level in heavy rain warning, sediment disaster warning information, designated river flood forecast and storm surge warning.
Cases outside Japan
Meteorological authorities other than Japan also have classes for warnings, but the concepts are not the same.
- アメリカ合衆国 -It is unified in Japan and basically has three stages: "Warning", "Watch", and "Advisory".Severe_weather_terminology_ (United_States)See also (English version).
It is not a category like "alarm" or "warning",Eruption alert levelSome areas use alert levels such as.
- People's Republic of China -Classified according to four alert levelsEarly warning signalThere is. Varies by region.Sudden weather disaster warning signalSee also (Chinese version).
- ^ At this time, it is only heavy rain that is clearly classified as warning level 1. People who are difficult to evacuate, such as the elderly and vulnerable people, do not hesitate to evacuate even at this stage.
- ^ Expressions at the alert level for heavy rain, sediment disaster, flood, and high tide. However, the storm surge warning, which states that "it is likely to switch to an alarm", is equivalent to alert level 3.
- ^ a b c d JMA websiteWeather warning / advisoryColor scheme.
- ^ a b c d For heavy rain warnings (landslides) and flood warnings on the Japan Meteorological Agency websiteRisk distributionExpression.
- ^ Expressions at the alert level for heavy rain, sediment disaster, flood, and high tide. The action that residents should take in the target area is "preparation for evacuation, prompt evacuation of dangerous places from the elderly".
- ^ Expressions at the warning level for heavy rain, landslides, floods, and storm surges. The action that residents should take in the target area is "to quickly evacuate everyone from a dangerous place."
- ^ a b For heavy rain warnings (landslides) and flood warnings on the Japan Meteorological Agency websiteRisk distributionColor scheme.
- ^ It is considered that the dark purple of sediment-related disaster warning information (risk distribution) will be equivalent to warning level 5 in the future, but at this stage, the appearance of dark purple and the occurrence of disasters are not always directly related to the area. Due to some issues, it is equivalent to Level 4 for the time being.
- ^ a b JMA websiteDesignated river flood forecastColor scheme.
- ^ Expressions at the alert level for heavy rain, sediment disaster, flood, and high tide. However, at this time, only heavy rain special warning and flood occurrence information are available. High tide warning is equivalent to level 4.
As alert level 5 is a situation in which a disaster has already occurred (or is very likely to have occurred), the actions that residents should take in the target area are "take the best action to save lives." I am trying.
- ^ "Information to protect yourself from disasters""Information useful for living'Japanese Meteorological Agency,2013年6/20Browse
- ^ "Revision of guidelines regarding evacuation advisories (March 31, 3)»Cabinet Office: Disaster prevention information page, viewed June 2019, 6
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j Knowledge / Explanation> "About correspondence between disaster prevention weather information and alert levels'' Meteorological Agency, read June 2019, 6
- ^ "Disaster alert level It is necessary to raise evacuation behavior'Kumamoto Daily Newspaper, June 2019, 6, viewed June 18, 2019
- ^ "(PDF) Read Cabinet Office (Disaster Prevention), May 2, 2020, May 5, June 29, 2020
- ^ a b c d e "Explanation of alarms and warnings""Types of alarms and warnings, Meteorological Agency, read June 2013, 6
- ^ a b c d e f g h "(PDF) ”Japan Meteorological Agency Study Group on Improving Disaster Prevention Weather Information, October 2012, 10
- ^ a b c "Explanation of designated river flood forecast”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2019/5/13Browse.
- ^ a b c d e "About special alarm""About announcement standard of special warning'' Meteorological Agency, read June 2013, 9
- ^ (PDF) -Cabinet Office (Disaster Prevention) March 2019 (viewed July 3, 2020)
- ^ "Early warning information (possibility of warning level)'' Meteorological Agency, read June 2019, 6
- ^ "Explanation of weather information, Meteorological Agency, read June 2013, 6
- ^ "Explanation of record short-time heavy rain information, Meteorological Agency, read June 2013, 6
- ^ Japan Meteorological Agency Forecast Department. “We will start providing new snow information”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2019/11/13Browse.
- ^ "Explanation of sediment disaster warning information, Meteorological Agency, read June 2019, 5
- ^ "Explanation of tornado caution information""Press release material, Japan Meteorological Agency, viewed May 2019, 5
- ^ "Explanation of high temperature caution information, Meteorological Agency, read June 2019, 5
- ^ "Type of typhoon information and expression method, Meteorological Agency, read June 2013, 6
- ^ "Explanation of weather forecast, Meteorological Agency, read June 2013, 6
- ^ "Explanation of weekly weather forecast, Meteorological Agency, read June 2013, 6
- ^ "Explanation of regional time series forecast, Meteorological Agency, read June 2013, 6
- ^ a b "About seasonal forecast""Types and contents of seasonal forecasts""How to read probability expressions, Meteorological Agency, read June 2013, 6
- ^ "About abnormal weather early warning information, Meteorological Agency, read June 2013, 6
- ^ a b "About AMeDAS, Meteorological Agency, read June 2013, 6
- ^ "About Wind Profiler""Wind profiler, Meteorological Agency, read June 2013, 6
- ^ "About weather map, Meteorological Agency, read June 2013, 6
- ^ "Explanation of weather forecast, Meteorological Agency, read June 2013, 6
- ^ "Analytical rainfall""Precipitation short-term forecast and precipitation nowcast""Future rain (precipitation short-term forecast), Meteorological Agency, read June 2019, 5
- ^ "Precipitation short-term forecast and precipitation nowcast""Radar Nowcast (Precipitation, Lightning, Tornado): Nationwide, Meteorological Agency, read June 2013, 6
- ^ "Sediment disaster warning information/Heavy rain warning (landslide disaster) risk distribution""Heavy rain warning (flood damage) risk distribution""Flood warning risk distribution'' Meteorological Agency, read June 2019, 6
- ^ "What is Lightning Nowcast""Thunder Nowcast perspective""Lightning monitoring system, Meteorological Agency, read June 2013, 6
- ^ "Tornado occurrence accuracy Nowcast""Tornado occurrence probability Nowcast perspective""Numerical forecast and radar forecast, Meteorological Agency, read June 2013, 6
- ^ "Meteorological satellite""About meteorological satellite observation""About satellite image""Meteorological satellite (high frequency), Meteorological Agency, read June 2019, 5
- ^ "How to use yellow sand information""Yellow sand information (live map)""Yellow sand information (forecast map), Meteorological Agency, read June 2013, 6
- ^ "Explanation of UV information""What is UV index, Meteorological Agency, read June 2013, 6
- ^ "Maritime alarm, Meteorological Agency, read June 2013, 6
- ^ "Maritime forecast, Meteorological Agency, read June 2013, 6
- ^ "Tidal level observation information'Explanation of tide level observation information, Meteorological Agency, read June 2013, 6
- ^ "Wave observation information, Meteorological Agency, read June 2013, 6
- ^ "Weather information Site map Ocean relations, Meteorological Agency, read June 2013, 6
- ^ a b c d "About tsunami warning/warning, tsunami information, tsunami forecast""Tsunami forecast area, Meteorological Agency, read June 2013, 6
- ^ "About Earthquake Early Warning, Meteorological Agency, read June 2013, 6
- ^ "Earthquake information""About earthquake information, Meteorological Agency, read June 2013, 6
- ^ "Information related to Tokai earthquake""Type and flow of information related to Tokai earthquake""Criteria for publishing information related to the Tokai earthquake, Meteorological Agency, read June 2013, 6
- ^ a b c d e f "Eruption forecast/warning""Commentary on the state of the volcano""Explanation of eruption warning and forecast""Eruption alert level description, Meteorological Agency, read June 2013, 6
- ^ "(PDF) ], JMA,2012年10/11
- ^ a b "(PDF) , Meteorological Agency, 20134/15
- ^ "Information to protect yourself from disasters, Meteorological Agency, read June 2013, 6
- ^ "Unification of disaster risk level and "level" expressions Meteorological Agency”, Asahi Shimbun, September 2013, 9, read September 17, 2013
- ^ a b "About improvement of disaster prevention weather information for municipalities], JMA,2007年3/23
- ^ "Type of typhoon information and expression method, Meteorological Agency, read June 2013, 6
- ^ "About improvement of announcement format of flood forecast, Meteorological Agency, 20074/11
- ^ "About faster update and cancellation of tsunami forecast, Meteorological Agency, 20076/29
- ^ "About improvement of volcanic information corresponding to evacuation system such as eruption20076/7,Eruption warning and eruption alert level will be announced from December 12st200711/30, JMA
- ^ "Regarding the start of provision of new prefectural weather information that calls attention to gusts], JMA,2008年1/17
- ^ "Expansion of forecasting and warning operations for the Ogasawara Islands, Japan Meteorological Agency, January 2008, 1
- ^ a b "Improvement of heavy rain/flood warnings and heavy rain special warnings, and provision of risk distributions that utilize technology to evaluate the increased risk of disasters caused by rain'', Japan Meteorological Agency, dated April 2017, 4, viewed June 28, 2019
- ^ "Announcement of Tornado Probability Nowcast and Lightning Nowcast ], JMA,2010年4/12
- ^ "About improvement of weather warnings and warnings such as heavy rain and flood, Japan Meteorological Agency, January 2010, 1
- ^ "About improvement of meteorological information in 24 flood season, Japan Meteorological Agency, January 2012, 6
- ^ "Launch of "Possibility of warning level" and "Time series with different risk levels"'', Japan Meteorological Agency, dated April 2017, 4, viewed June 28, 2019
- ^ "Prediction of rainfall distribution will be extended to 15 hours ahead ~It will be possible to grasp the rainfall distribution of the next morning in the evening~'', Japan Meteorological Agency, dated April 2018, 6, viewed June 14, 2019
- ^ (PDF) , Japan Meteorological Agency, viewed May 2019, 6
- ^ "Immediate efforts to improve disaster weather information'' Meteorological Agency, dated May 2019, 5, viewed June 29, 2019
- ^ "Warning-Watch-Advisory", National Weather Service Forecast Office Boise, ID (US National Meteorological AdministrationBoiseForecast Bureau), viewed June 2013, 6
- ^ Emi Miyao "(PDF) , National Diet Library, "Foreign Legislation: Legislative Information, Translation, Commentary" No. 245, September 2010
- ^ "New hazy red for weather disaster forecast warning, Bjnihao.com (Beijing Oriental Yalong Network Development Co., Ltd.), dated May 2013, 5, June 15, 2013
- Japan Meteorological AgencyDisaster prevention weather information'
- Japan Meteorological AgencyStudy group on improvement of disaster prevention weather information'
- Japan Meteorological AgencyWeather information site map'
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Disaster Information Center "Disaster prevention information(For mobile phones)