The number of newly infected coronaviruses in Tokyo on the 24th was 213, and the number of seriously ill cases was 69, showing a declining trend.
If you write the contents roughly
The number of new coronavirus infections (preliminary figures) in Tokyo as of 24:15 on the 213th announced by the Tokyo Metropolitan Health and Welfare Bureau was XNUMX.
The number of new coronavirus infections announced by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government on the 24th was 213.Even if the state of emergency is not canceled early ... → Continue reading
Shirabe is a big survey of the things that you care about! It is a news site. We will dig deep into the world's topics and interesting topics with our own research, and publish the results daily as articles.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Health and Welfare Bureau
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Health and Welfare Bureau(Tokyo and Fukushihokenkyo,English name: Tokyo Metropolitan Government Bureau of Social Welfare and Public Health)Tokyo Metropolitan GovernmentChild-rearing support measures, health and welfare measures for persons with disabilities and the elderly, improvement of medical care provision system, measures such as health promotion and medical expenses subsidy, guidance inspection for social welfare facilities,Welfare,National health insurance systemPerform office work related to smooth operation ofGovernor Department.HXNUMXNXNUMX influenzaIn order to respond promptly and comprehensively to health crises such as food fraud, food and drug monitoring and guidance, environmental health measures, and infectious disease measures will also be provided.
General Affairs Department
General affairs of the bureau, council, documents, organization, public relations hearing, survey / statistics, planning and coordination, budget, settlement of accounts, accounting, contract, property and goods management, construction, personnel, fixed number, welfare, training, with ward, municipality We are in charge of liaison and coordination, coordination related to supervising organizations, etc.
Guidance and Audit Department
Comprehensive coordination of guidance and inspection, approval for establishment of social welfare corporation, long-term care insurance business, nursing care / pay nursing home disability welfare service business, shelter, nursery school, insurance medical institution, insurance pharmacy, etc. There is.
Medical Policy Department
Planning and coordination of medical policies, promotion of medical reforms, regional medical measures,Emergency medical care,Disaster medical, Pediatric emergency medical care,Perinatal periodMedical care, remote medical care, medical facility license / monitoring guidance, patient voice consultation counter,health care workerSecurity measures, licenses, medical social work, corpses in special wardsProsecutionas well as the Dissection,nurseWe are in charge of training related to.
Health Policy Department
Planning and coordination of health policy, coordination and management of health center office work, promotion of health promotion, adult health measures,Intractable disease measures,A-bomb survivor support,Organ transplantation-Blood donationMeasures, medical expenses subsidy,National Health InsuranceWe are engaged in business planning, guidance for wards, municipalities, national insurance organizations, etc., examination committees, specialized interpersonal health services such as mental health welfare and intractable disease measures, and living environment health services such as medical affairs, pharmaceutical hygiene, and food health.
Living Welfare Department
Planning and coordination of living welfare, former military personnel, etc.pension,Welfare, Protective facilities andFree low-priced accommodationManagement guidance,Low incomeMeasures,Street lifeMeasures, measures for returnees from China,valleyWe carry out office work related to measures, welfare human resources measures, and welfare town development.
Aging Society Measures Department
Planning and coordination of measures for the elderly, formulation of health and welfare plans for the elderly, finance related to long-term care insurance, technical advice to wards, cities, towns and villages, designation and management guidance of designated home service providers, etc., examination committee, home welfare for the elderly , Support for the elderly with dementia, management guidance of facility operators,Nursing home for the elderlyIt provides subsidies for maintenance costs such as, and manages and operates facilities for the elderly such as nursing homes.
Declining birthrate social measures department
Planning and coordination of measures for children, families and women, support for children and families,child consultation center, Support for delinquent children, subsidy for medical expenses, maternal and child health, support for single-parent families, women's welfare measures,Children's allowance, Social care,Foster parents, I am doing office work related to childcare measures.
Persons with Disabilities Policy Promotion Department
Planning and coordination of measures for persons with disabilities, creation of plans for persons with disabilities, designation of business operators, support for daytime activities for persons with disabilities, employment support, social participation, support for residence of persons with disabilities, management guidance for facility operators, facilities for persons with disabilities Operation,Mental disability certificateIssuance,Mentally handicapped individualHealth care, medical support for the disabled,Developmental disorders,Higher brain dysfunctionDevelopment of support system such as, Tokyo 2009Asian Youth Para GamesPlanning and operation,Physical disability certificateIssuance,ProsthesisJudgment,Physically handicappedOperation of rehabilitation facility,Love notebookWe are in charge of delivery and judgment of love notebook.
Health and Safety Department
Planning and coordination of health and safety measures, provision of safety information,FoodSafety measures,Food poisoningMeasures, regulatory license,Substance abusePreventive measures,MedicineEtc.Licensing,Pharmaceutical Affairs LawMonitoring and guidance based on such issues, optimization of drug advertising, measures against poisonous and deleterious substances and illegal drugs, state-ownedvaccineSupply adjustment, environmental health impact measures,Allergies-hay feverMeasures, various hygiene measures,Animal welfare management,Infectious disease of animal originMeasures,WaterFacility approval,Infection-tuberculosis-Acquired immunodeficiency syndromePreventive measures such asInfection-Food-Medicine-Water quality・ Test inspection and research of environmental pollutants ・ Large-scale food manufacturing industry ・ Monitoring and guidance of foods distributed over a wide area ・ Imported foods ・ Building hygiene measures,Medicinal plant-Poisonous plantCultivation research and dissemination and enlightenment of knowledge, preparation of specimens necessary for monitoring and guidance of over-the-counter crude drugs, monitoring and guidance of foods distributed in the wholesale market in Tokyo, test inspection, etc.牛-Dream PorkInspection and import of slaughtermeatAnd imported carcass monitoring and inspection,dog-CatCapture / containment / collection / transfer of animals, dissemination and enlightenment of animal protection ideas, monitoring and guidance of animal handling industry,dog-CatI am doing the office work related to the terminal processing of.
Infectious Disease Control Department
The Infectious Disease Control DepartmentThe outbreak situation of 2019 coronavirus infectious disease in JapanIt was established in 2020 to respond to the situation.At the same time, on July 7, the director in charge of health crisis management, who is in charge of the Infectious Disease Control Department and the Health and Safety Department, was newly established..
Policy cooperation organization
- Public interest incorporated foundation
- Public interest incorporated foundation
- Public interest incorporated foundation
- Social welfare corporation
- ^ Reiwa July 2 About organizational reform of the Health and Welfare BureauTokyo Metropolitan Government July 2020, 07 General Affairs Bureau
- ^ "Human Resources Capital / Tokyo"Mainichi Newspaper March 2020, 7
- ^ a b c d List of Tokyo Metropolitan Policy Cooperation OrganizationsTokyo
- ^ a b Overview of other organizations that receive reports (reporting organizations)Tokyo
New coronavirus(Shingata coronavirus,English: Novel coronavirus, nCoV) IsCoronavirus familyOrthocoronavirus subfamilyBelongs toウ イ ル スOf these, it is a tentative name given to those that are medically and publicly important..
In particularHuman coronavirusIt is often used in.
The following viruses were called new coronaviruses before their official names were given.
|Formal name||Other names||Susceptible host[† 1]||First discovery location (discovery year)||Infection|
|SARS coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)[† 2]||2019-Ncov|
SARS virus 2
Human coronavirus 2019 (HCoV-19)
|Bat,Scale armor||Chugoku-Wuhan(2019)||New Coronavirus Infection (2019) (COVID-19)[† 3]|
|MERS coronavirus (MERS-CoV)[† 4]||Middle east virus|
Camel flu virus
|camel,Bat||Saudi Arabia-Jeddah(2012)||Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS)|
|Human coronavirus HKU1 (HCoV-HKU1)||New Haven Virus||A mouse||Hong Kong (2005)||Mild respiratory tract infection, rarely severe pneumonia|
|SARS coronavirus (SARS-CoV, SARS-CoV-1)[† 2]||SARS virus||Chinese cabbage,Bat||Chugoku-Foshan(2002)||Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS)|
All of the above four viruses belong to the genus Betacoronavirus (betacoronavirus) Belongs to.
Known for the "new" of the new coronavirusViral family classificationBelongs toIt means a new pathogen.That is, the new coronavirusCoronavirus familyIt means a new pathogen belonging to (or its subclass).There is no intention of a completely unknown new pathogen. The use of the word "new XX" was introduced in 2015WHOIt complies with the new infectious disease naming scheme decided by.  
- 2002 SARS coronavirus (SARS-CoV) -From November 2002 to July 11Severe acute respiratory syndrome The virus that causes (SARS).
- 2005 Human coronavirus HKU1 (HCoV-HKU1)
- 2012 MERS coronavirus (MERS-CoV) -In July 2012Erasmus University Medical CenterIt was originally called HCoV-EMC (Human coronavirus- Erasmus Medical Center) because the coronavirus was isolated in.. Originally called "new coronavirus"But in May 2013International Virus Classification Committee PathogenNamed "Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV)"Received WHO decisionMinistry of Health, Labor and Welfare named the virus MERS (Mars) coronavirus and named the infectious disease.Middle East respiratory syndrome Decided to be (MERS).
- SARS coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)- 2019 New Coronavirus.. The first infected person appeared in November 2019, and the new model was launched in January 11.CoronavirusWas confirmed.
- ^ a b Murray and Nadel (2010). Chapter 31.
- ^ a b Cunha (2010). Pp. 6–18.
- ^ a b Melmed (2011). P. 636
- ^ a b c "The 2019–2020 Novel Coronavirus (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2) Pandemic: A Joint American College of Academic International Medicine-World Academic Council of Emergency Medicine Multidisciplinary COVID-19 Working Group Consensus Paper". ResearchGate. 2020/5/16Browse.
- ^ "The 2019–2020 Novel Coronavirus (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2) Pandemic: A Joint American College of Academic International Medicine-World Academic Council of Emergency Medicine Multidisciplinary COVID-19 Working Group Consensus Paper". ResearchGate. 2020/5/16Browse.
- ^ “Coronavirus disease named Covid-19”. BBC News .
- ^ According to ICD-10 the disease is referred to as "2019-new coronavirus acute respiratory disease [temporary name]". It is not listed in ICD-11.
- ^ a b Synonyms include 2019 coronavirus pneumonia and Wuhan respiratory syndrome
- ^ Human coronavirus NL63 Some strains of (HCoV-NL63)New Haven Coronavirus Be careful not to confuse it because it is called (HCoV-NH).
- ^ a b Ghosh R, Das S. A Brief Review of the Novel Coronavirus (2019-Ncov) Outbreak. Global Journal for Research Analysis. 2020; 9 (2).
- ^ a b World Health Organization Best Practices for the Naming of New Human Infectious Diseases. World Health Organization. May 2015.
- ^ a b Budhwani, Henna; Sun, Ruoyan (2020). “Creating COVID-19 Stigma by Referencing the Novel Coronavirus as the“ Chinese virus ”on Twitter: Quantitative Analysis of Social Media Data” (English). Journal of Medical Internet Research 22 (5): e19301. two:10.2196/19301.
- ^ Host jump capability may not persist
- ^ a b Tetsuya Mizutani, ``New species of coronavirus"Virus" Vol. 63, No. 1, p.1-6, 2013, Japanese Society of Virology, two:10.2222 / jsv.63.1.
- ^ Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (MERS-CoV); Announcement of the Coronavirus Study Group Journal of Virology, Published ahead of print 15 May 2013, doi: 10.1128 / JVI.01244-13
- ^ Naming of the Novel Coronavirus WHO, 28 May 2013