[Breaking news] Two new infections confirmed in the new Corona Tottori Prefecture Ward nurse and children
If you write the contents roughly
The other is a child who goes to an elementary school in Tottori City.
Two new corona-infected persons have been confirmed in Tottori prefecture.The place of residence, age, and gender are not disclosed.this house… → Continue reading
San-in Central TV
This is an account of "San'in Chuo Television Broadcasting" (Fuji Television affiliate) news. We will send you the latest news from Shimane and Tottori prefectures.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
As of December 2020, 12, nationwidePrefectural office locationIt is the least populated city in the world.In addition, the area has expanded due to the merger of cities, towns and villages in Heisei, and the population density has also increased.Yamaguchi OfYamaguchi CityNext low
ChugokuIt is also a regional center city ofHiroshimaHiroshima cityIt is 300km away by land from, but on the other handHyogoKobe City180km fromOsakaOsaka190km fromKyotoKyoto CityIt is located at a distance of 220 km from.San'in districtEspecially inKeihanshin regionIt has become the "eastern entrance" in the San'in region because it has a strong connection with.
JR by trainSan'in Main LineとCause lineHit the branch point ofCause lineFromChizu ExpressChizu LineThe only Keihanshin direct express train in both San'in prefectures runs via this route.On the roadTottori ExpresswayWith Osaka City and Kobe CitySan'in ExpresswayでYonago-Shimane OfMatsueIn recent yearsSanin Kinki ExpresswayでKyoto OfMiyazu City-Kyoto CityWill be tied with.By airTottori AirportからCapital AreaIt is also tied with.
Edo PeriodIs a national lordMr. IkedaGovernTottori Domain Ofcastle townwas.CurrentlyTottori University-Tottori University of Environmental Studies,Nippon Sea TVIt is a local base city with..In the metropolitan areas of both Sanin prefecturesMatsue metropolitan area-Yonago metropolitan areaIs the metropolitan area of the nearest area.
- Main mountain
- Main river
- Chiyo River
- Koyama River
- Fukuro River
- Kawachi River
- Hioki River
- Main pond
The whole area of Tottori CitySea of Japan side climateso,Heavy snowfallIt has become.There are many sunny days from spring to autumn, and there are many cloudy, snowy, and rainy days in winter.Since the city is open somewhat inland from the sea, there is more snow than other cities on the coast of the Sea of Japan in the Sanin region, and the deepest snow ever1947It is 2 cm on February 22nd.1977Since 2 cm on February 18, the snow cover has not exceeded 105 m, but even after Heisei, it is often about 1 to 50 cm.2017On February 2, it was 10 cm, and it was a heavy snowfall of 91 m class for the first time in 34 years.
|Tottori City (Tottori Local Meteorological Observatory) (1981-2010) climate|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F)||20.4|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F)||7.7|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F)||4.0|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F)||0.8|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F)||−6.5|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||202.0|
|Snowfall cm (inch)||88|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||70.2||79.5||124.3||177.3||197.4||158.2||163.0||206.8||139.9||148.5||108.8||89.5||1,663.2|
|Source: Japanese Meteorological Agency|
Three cities (Middle East, South, West)RegionDivided into (major divisions), region (small division), municipality for each jurisdiction of the main office / general branch officeprimary school-Compulsory education school OfSchool districtEvery地区Is set.
- Region (major division): 3 regions
- Area (subdivision): 9 areas
- Junior high schoolSchool district: 13 school districts
- primary schoolSchool district: 39 school districts
- Compulsory education schoolSchool districts: 4 school districts (Eyama Gakuen, Hunan Gakuen, Fukube Mirai Gakuen, Kano Gakuen)
|Junior high school|
Compulsory education school
Compulsory education school
|Middle East||Tottori||Main office buildings||North||Hisamatsu||Uemachi, Esakicho, Oenomachi, Kuritanicho, Daikumachigashira, Nakamachi (XNUMXnd ward), Nishimachi XNUMX-chome, Nishimachi XNUMX-chome, Nishimachi XNUMX-chome, Babacho, Higashicho XNUMX-chome, Higashicho XNUMX-chome, Higashicho XNUMX-chome, Hochonin Town, Maruyama Town (Tottori Prefectural Road 318 Fushino Kakuji LineSouth), Yutokoro XNUMX-chome, Yutokoro XNUMX-chome|
|遷喬||Ebimachi, Okeyacho, Kakedashicho, Blacksmith Town, Katahara XNUMX-chome, Katahara XNUMX-chome, Katahara XNUMX-chome, Kamiocho, Kawabata XNUMX-chome, Kawabata XNUMX-chome, Kawabata XNUMX-chome, Shotokucho, Craftsman Town, Shinmachi . Motomachi, Wakasacho|
|Chengbei||Aobacho XNUMX-chome, Aobacho XNUMX-chome, Aobacho XNUMX-chome, Akisato, Shoeicho, Tajima (XNUMX ward), Chiyomi XNUMX-chome, part of Chiyomi XNUMX-chome, part of Chiyomi XNUMX-chome, Rural Town XNUMX- Chome, Ruralcho XNUMX-chome, Nishishinji (Tottori Prefectural Road 193 Tajima Katahara LinePart of north), Matsunamicho 318-chome, Matsunamicho XNUMX-chome, Matsunamicho XNUMX-chome, Maruyamacho (north of Tottori Prefectural Road XNUMX Fushino Kakuji Line), part of Midorigaoka XNUMX-chome, part of Midorigaoka XNUMX-chome, Part of Minamiyasunaga XNUMX-chome, part of Minamiyasunaga XNUMX-chome, part of Minamiyasunaga XNUMX-chome, part of Ancho|
|Nakanogo||Hamasaka||Gotsu, Kakuji (Tottori Prefectural Road 265 Yuyama Tottori Line・ Tottori Prefectural Road No. 318, north of Fushino Kakuji Line), Hamasaka, Hamasaka XNUMX-chome, Hamasaka XNUMX-chome, Hamasaka XNUMX-chome, Hamasaka XNUMX-chome, Hamasaka XNUMX-chome, Hamasaka XNUMX-chome, Hamasaka XNUMX-chome, Hamasaka XNUMX-chome, Hamasaka Higashi XNUMX-chome|
|Nakanogo||Engoji, Kakuji (Tottori Prefectural Road 265 Yuyama Tottori Line, Tottori Prefectural Road 318, south of Fushino Kakuji Line), Kitazono XNUMX-chome, Kitazono XNUMX-chome, Yamashiro-cho|
|West||醇風||Aioicho 193-chome, Aioicho XNUMX-chome, Aioicho XNUMX-chome, Aioicho XNUMX-chome, Katahara XNUMX-chome, Katahara XNUMX-chome, Kawabata XNUMX-chome, Kawabata XNUMX-chome, Genkocho, Kotobukicho, Timber Town, Shinhonji Town, Chamachi, Denencho XNUMX-chome, Denencho XNUMX-chome, Nikaimachi XNUMX-chome, Nishihonji (part of Tottori Prefectural Road XNUMX north of Tajima Katahara Line), Nishimachi XNUMX-chome, Nishimachi XNUMX-chome, Honmachi XNUMX-chome, Honmachi XNUMX-chome, Minamimachi (former Kitahonji, former Minamihonji district), Motoyucho XNUMX-chome, Motoyocho XNUMX-chome, Yakushicho|
|富桑||Part of Gyotoku 193-chome, part of Gyotoku XNUMX-chome, Tajima (XNUMXnd ward), Nishihonji (south of Tajima Katahara Line, Tottori Prefectural Road XNUMX), part of Yasunaga|
|Myitoku||Imamachi XNUMX-chome, Imamachi XNUMX-chome, part of Ogimachi, tile town, Gyotoku XNUMX-chome, part of Gyotoku XNUMX-chome, part of Gyotoku XNUMX-chome, Yukimachi, Higashihonjicho, Minamimachi (former Kajikawa, former) Tilemachi district)|
|Koto||Koyama||Iwayoshi (West Japan Railway CompanySan'in Main LineNorth), Koyamacho Kita XNUMX-chome, Koyamacho Kita XNUMX-chome, Koyamachohigashi XNUMX-chome, Koyamachohigashi XNUMX-chome, Koyamachohigashi XNUMX-chome, Koyamachohigashi XNUMX-chome, Koyamachohigashi XNUMX-chome, Koyamacho Minami XNUMX-chome, Koyamacho Minami XNUMX-chome, Koyamacho Minami XNUMX-chome, Koyamacho Minami XNUMX-chome, Ashiyama, part of Chiyosui XNUMX-chome, part of Chiyosui XNUMX-chome|
|Koyamanishitaii||Koyamacho Kita XNUMX-chome, Koyama-cho Kita XNUMX-chome, Koyama-cho Kita XNUMX-chome, Koyama-cho Kita XNUMX-chome, Koyama-cho Nishi XNUMX-chome, Koyama-cho Nishi XNUMX-chome, Koyama-cho Nishi XNUMX-chome, Koyama-cho Nishi XNUMX-chome, Koyama-cho Minami XNUMX-chome|
|賀露||Late rice, Karo-cho, Karo-cho Kita XNUMX-chome, Karo-cho Kita XNUMX-chome, Karo-cho Kita XNUMX-chome, Karo-cho Kita XNUMX-chome, Karo-cho Nishi XNUMX-chome, Karo-cho Nishi XNUMX-chome, Karo-cho Nishi XNUMX-chome, Karo-cho Nishi XNUMX-chome, Karo Town Minami XNUMX-chome, Karo-cho Minami XNUMX-chome, Karo-cho Minami XNUMX-chome, Karo-cho Minami XNUMX-chome, Karo-cho Minami XNUMX-chome, Karo-cho Minami XNUMX-chome, Karochokita XNUMX-chome, Koyama-cho Higashi XNUMX-chome, Chiyomizu XNUMX-chome Part, part of Chiyosui XNUMX-chome, part of Chiyosui XNUMX-chome, port town, Minamikuma|
|末恒||Inland sea, Kozomi, Shirato, Fushino, Mitsu, Mihagino XNUMX-chome, Mihagino XNUMX-chome, Mihagino XNUMX-chome, Mihagino XNUMX-chome, Mihagino XNUMX-chome|
|Hunan Gakuen||Ohata, Kanazawa, Setagura, Sorokubara, Nagara, Fukui, Toya, Matsubara, Mikuma, Miyamaguchi, Myotokuji, Yahagi, Yoshioka Onsencho, Rokutanda|
|高草||century||Iwakichi (south of West Japan Railway Sanin Main Line), Uehara (excluding reclamation area), Otsuka, part of Ozaki, Katsurami, upper tier, Gotanda-cho, Satohito, Shima, lower tier, Daikaku, Takazumi, Tokuo, Tokukichi, Nosaka, Fuse, part of Midorigaoka XNUMX-chome, part of Midorigaoka XNUMX-chome, part of Midorigaoka XNUMX-chome, part of Minamiyasunaga XNUMX-chome, part of Minamiyasunaga XNUMX-chome, Miyatani, Yoshida|
|Taisho||Iris, Nodera, Hattori, Furuumi, part of Midorigaoka XNUMX-chome, part of Minamiyasunaga XNUMX-chome|
|Togo||Aritomi, Kitamura, Koro, Shinosaka, Nakamura, Nishiimazaike, Mototaka|
|Meiji||Uehara (pioneer district), part of Ozaki, Kawachi, Hosomi, Makihara, Matsugami|
|Eyama Gakuen||Akakoda, Asatsuki, Inoko, Iwatsubo, Kamiajino, Kamisunami, Genta, Yabun, Shimoajino, Shimosunami, Takeo, Tamazu, Nakasunami, Hase, Mukaikuniyasu, Yoko Pillow|
|south||Nisshin||Eiraku Onsencho, Sakaemachi, Suehiro Onsencho, Teramachi (Kami-ku, Naka-ku), Minamiyoshikata XNUMX-chome, Minamiyoshikata XNUMX-chome, Yayoicho, Yoshikata, Yoshikata Onsen XNUMX-chome, Yoshikata Onsen XNUMX-chome, Yoshikata Onsen XNUMX-chome|
|Miho||Part of Ogimachi, Konancho, Daikakuji, Tenjincho, Tomiyasu, Tomiyasu XNUMX-chome, Tomiyasu XNUMX-chome, Furuichi, Yoshinari (north of Oro River), Yoshinari XNUMX-chome, Yoshinari XNUMX-chome, Yoshinari XNUMX-chome|
|Miho Minami||Kano, Kano XNUMX-chome, Suzu (Tottori Prefectural Road 292 Yasaka Tottori Stop LineWest), Matoba, Matoba XNUMX-chome, Matoba XNUMX-chome, Matoba XNUMX-chome, Matoba XNUMX-chome, Miyanaga, Yoshinari (south of Oro River), Yoshinari Minamicho XNUMX-chome, Yoshinari Minamicho XNUMX-chome|
|Kurata||Entsuji Temple, Kuniyasu, Kurada, Suzu (east of Tottori Prefectural Road No. 292 Yasaka Tottori Stop Line), Nishientsuji Temple, Hashimoto, Yasaka, Baba|
|Sakuragaoka||Remnants||Okui (excluding Azumaogimachi), Omokage XNUMX-chome, Omokage XNUMX-chome, Unyama (West Japan Railway Company)Cause lineEast), Sakuraya (excluding Sakuragaoka housing complex), Shorenji, Shin, Higashiimazaike (excluding Higashiimazaike housing complex)|
|米里||Unyama (west of West Japan Railway Company Imbi Line), Koshiji, Kokoge, Nakaoji, Nishioji, Higashioji, Hisasue, Miwa|
|Tsunoi||Kaizoji, Kagodani, Katsuragi, Katori, Shoyama, Sugisaki, Tsunoi, Naneicho, Negidani, Hirooka, Funaki|
|Wakabadai||Wakaba Taipei XNUMX-chome, Wakaba Taipei XNUMX-chome, Wakaba Taipei XNUMX-chome, Wakaba Taipei XNUMX-chome, Wakaba Taipei XNUMX-chome, Wakaba Taipei XNUMX-chome, Wakabadai Minami XNUMX-chome, Wakabadai Minami XNUMX-chome, Wakabadai Minami XNUMX-chome, Wakabadai Minami XNUMX-chome, Wakabadai Minami XNUMX-chome, Wakabadai Minami XNUMX-chome, Wakabadai Minami XNUMX-chome|
|to East Malaysia||修立||Miyumicho, Tachikawacho XNUMX-chome, Tachikawacho XNUMX-chome, Tachikawacho XNUMX-chome (XNUMXnd ward), Nakamachi (XNUMXst ward), Minamiyoshikata XNUMX-chome, Yoshikata Onsen XNUMX-chome, Yoshikatacho XNUMX-chome, Yoshikatacho XNUMX-chome|
|Mt. Inaba||Konishidani, Takiyama, Tachikawacho XNUMX-chome, Tachikawacho XNUMX-chome, Tachikawacho XNUMX-chome (XNUMX ward), Tachikawacho XNUMX-chome (Tachikawacho), Bogaki XNUMX-chome, Bogaki XNUMX-chome, Bogaki XNUMX-chome, Uragaki Bogaki XNUMX-chome, Momoya|
|Iwakura||Iwakura, Okui (Azumaogi Town), Sakuraya (Sakuragaoka housing complex), Tachikawa Town XNUMX-chome (excluding Tachikawa Nishi), Tachikawa Town XNUMX-chome, Higashiimazaike (Higashiimazaike housing complex), Bogaki, Bogaki XNUMX-chome|
|Kokufu||Kokufu Town General Branch||Part of Kokufucho Okudani XNUMX-chome, Kokufucho Shindori XNUMX-chome, Kokufucho Shindori XNUMX-chome, Kokufucho Shindori XNUMX-chome, Kokufucho Shindori XNUMX-chome, Kokufucho Bunjo XNUMX-chome, Kokufucho Bunjo XNUMX-chome , Kokufucho Bunjo XNUMX-chome, Kokufucho Bunjo XNUMX-chome|
|Kokufu||Miyanoshita||Kokufucho Inabaoka XNUMX-chome, Kokufucho Inabaoka XNUMX-chome, Kokufucho Inabaoka XNUMX-chome, Kokufucho Okudani XNUMX-chome, Kokufucho Okudani XNUMX-chome, Kokufucho Okudani XNUMX-chome, Kokufucho Kokubunji, Kokufucho Sandaiji , Kokufucho Shinmachi XNUMX-chome, Kokufucho Shinmachi XNUMX-chome, Kokufucho Chugo, Kokufuchocho, Kokufucho Hironishi, Kokufucho Hokkaji, part of Kokufucho Machiya, part of Kokufucho Mitsuke, Kokufucho Miyashita|
|Kokufuhigashi||Kokufucho Aso, Kokufucho Amataki, Kokufucho Arafune, Kokufucho Itoya, Kokufucho Ishiiya, Kokufucho Oishi, Kokufucho Okamasu, Kokufucho Kamiarafune, Kokufucho Shingo, Kokufucho Kihara, Kokufucho Kamigaki, Kokufu Kokufucho Shimokihara, Kokufucho Kanno, Kokufucho Shimizu, Kokufucho Takaoka, Kokufuchodani, Kokufucho Tamaki, Kokufucho Tochimoto, Kokufuchoden, Kokufucho Nakagawara, Kokufucho Kusunoki, Kokufucho Arai, Kokufucho Machiya Part, Kokufucho Matsuo, Kokufucho Mitsuke, Kokufucho Yamazaki, Kokufucho Yamane, Kokufucho Yoshino, Kokufucho Uechi|
|Fukube||Fukube Town General Branch||Fukube Mirai Gakuen||Fukubecho Kaishi, Fukubecho Iwato, Fukubecho Kushira, Fukubecho Kurami, Fukubecho Kuritani, Fukubecho Sakon, Fukubecho Takae, Fukubecho Naka, Fukubecho Minamida, Fukube Town Hosokawa, Fukube Town Yaehara, Fukube Town Sankei, Fukube Town Yuyama|
|Southern||Kawahara||Kawaramachi General Branch||Kawahara||Kawahara Daiichi||Kawaharacho Ayugaoka, Kawaharacho Inajo, Kawaharacho Imazaike, Kawaharacho Katayama, Kawaharacho Kamakuchi, Kawaharacho Kawahara, Kawaharacho Gohara, Kawaharacho Takafuku, Kawaharacho Taniichiki, Kawaharacho Tenjinbara, Kawaharacho Tokuyoshi, Kawaharacho Nagase, part of Kawaharacho Hiketa, Kawaharacho Fukurogawara, Kawaharacho Hotei, Kawaharacho Mitani, Kawaharacho Yamate, Kawaharacho Watarihi|
|Saigo||Kawaramachi Ushito, Kawaramachi Ogouchi, Kawaramachi Obata, Kawaramachi Shinma, Kawaramachi Kitamura, Kawaharacho Nakai, Kawaharacho Honga, Kawaharacho Yudani, Kawaharacho Yumigouchi|
|散岐||Kawaramachi Ogura, Kawaramachi Sanuki, part of Kawaramachi Hiketa, Kawaramachi Mizune, Kawaharacho Yamagami, Kawaharacho Yokaichi, Kawaharacho Wanami|
|用瀬||Mochigasecho General Branch||Chiyo Minami||用瀬||Mochigasecho Akanami, Mochigasecho Mochigase, Mochigasecho Mochigase, Mochigasecho Enami, Mochigasecho Kanaya, Mochigasecho Kawanaka, Mochigasecho Mochihara, Mochigasecho Takakari, Mochigasecho Koyose, Mochigasecho Beppu, Mochigasecho Minari, Mochigasecho Miyahara, Mochigase Town Mochigase, Mochigase Machiya Residence|
|佐治||Sajicho General Branch||佐治||Saji Town Oi, Saji Town Ogiwa, Saji Town Katsutani, Saji Town Kaseki, Saji Town Kamo, Saji Town Kariji, Saji Town Kawamoto, Saji Town Ohara, Saji Town Takayama, Saji Town Tsukutani, Saji Town Tsunashi, Saji Town Tsuno, Saji Town Tochihara, Saji Town Naka, Saji Town Hata, Saji Town Fukuen, Saji Town Furuichi, Saji Town Moritsubo, Saji Town Yoto|
|Western part||気高||Ketakacho General Branch||気高||浜村||Ketakacho Katsumi, Ketakacho Kitahama XNUMX-chome, Ketakacho Kitahama XNUMX-chome, Ketakacho Kitahama XNUMX-chome, Ketakacho Shimohara, Ketakacho Shinmachi XNUMX-chome, Ketakacho Shinmachi XNUMX-chome, Ketakacho Shinmachi XNUMX- Chome, Ketakacho Hamamura, Ketakacho Yatsukamimizu, Ketakacho Yatsukami|
|Osaka||Ketakacho Iiri, Ketakacho Ege, Ketakacho Shimoishi, Ketakacho Uehara, Ketakacho Gunya, Ketakacho Takae, Ketakachotono, Ketakacho Mutsumi, Ketakacho Yamamiya|
|Treasure tree||Ketakacho Okuzomi, Ketakacho Kamiko, Ketakacho Sakazu, Ketakacho Shimomitsumoto, Ketakacho Tsunematsu, Ketakacho Tomiyoshi, Ketakacho Hogi|
|Mizuho||Ketakacho Shimosaka, Ketakacho Shimosakamoto, Ketakacho Inn, Ketakacho Doi, Ketakacho Nikko, Ketakacho Nikko|
|Kano||Shikanocho General Branch||Kano Gakuen||Shikanocho Imaichi, Shikanocho Okagi, Shikanocho Otomasa, Shikanocho Kawachi, Shikanocho Kobetsusho, Shikanocho Shikano, Shikanocho Washamine, Shikanocho Shikano, Shikanocho Terauchi, Shikanocho Shikano, Shikanocho Nakaen , Shikanocho Hiroki, Shikanocho Mizutani, Shikanocho Miyakata|
|Aoya||Aoya Town General Branch||Aoya||Aoya||Aoya-cho Aoya, Aoya-cho Ide, Aoya-cho Otsubo, Aoya-cho Okuzaki, Aoya-cho Obata, Aoya-cho paper shop, Aoya-cho Kamejiri, Aoya-cho Kawahara, Aoya-cho Kitagawara, Aoya-cho Kinumi, Aoya-cho Kusune, Aoya-cho Kurauchi, Aoya-cho Kuwahara, Aoyacho Sakaemachi, Aoyacho Sumimizu, Aoyacho Taharadani, Aoyacho Aoya, Aoyacho Nagawase, Aoyacho Narutaki, Aoyacho Hachiyoji, Aoyacho Hayashi, Aoyacho Yamada, Aoyacho Yamane, Aoyacho Township, Yoshikawa, Aoyacho, Zenda, Aoyacho|
- ■2009(21)May 4From Kokufucho Okudani XNUMX-chome, Kokufucho Shindori XNUMX-chome, Kokufucho Shindori XNUMX-chome, Kokufucho Shindori XNUMX-chome, Kokufucho Shindori XNUMX-chome, Kokufucho Shindori XNUMX-chome, Kokufucho Shindori XNUMX-chome, Kokufucho Shinjo XNUMX-chome, and Kokufucho Shinjo XNUMX-chome were changed from Miyanoshita district (Miyanoshita elementary school / Kokufu junior high school) to Iwakura district (Iwakura elementary school / Higashi junior high school) due to geographical reasons.
- * Initially, Aoya Elementary School was divided into a north school building (former Aoya Elementary School) and a south school building (former Hiokiya Elementary School).2010It was integrated in (22).
- ■2013(25)May 4Yose Junior High School and Saji Junior High School were integrated into Chiyo Minami Junior High School.
- ■2016(28) On April 4, Fukube Kindergarten, Fukube Elementary School, and Fukube Junior High School were integrated into the integrated kindergarten and junior high school, Fukube Mirai Gakuen.
- ■2018(30) On April 4, Kano Elementary School and Kano Junior High School were integrated into a compulsory education school, Kano Gakuen.Hunan Gakuen and Fukube Mirai Gakuen have also become compulsory education schools.
- ■2020(2nd year of Reiwa) On April 4, Miwa Elementary School, Kobe Elementary School, and Eyama Junior High School were integrated into the compulsory education school Eyama Gakuen (formerly Miwa Elementary School).
|Population distribution by age in Tottori City and Japan (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Tottori City (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Tottori City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Iwami-gunIwami Town
- Yazu-gunChizu Town
- Yazu-gunYazu Town
- Yazu-gunWakasa Town
- Tohaku-gunMisasa Town
- Tohaku-gunYurihama Town
"Wanasho"Tottori Township" is written inKyushosanIt is believed to have existed at the foot of the mountain.Tenkei3 years(940) Todaiji-related documents have the signature of "Tottori Takatoshi", and it is pointed out that there was a powerful family who gave the name of the place in Tottori. ("Inoue Kuni Takakusa-gun Kumon Depository Todaiji Ryo Takaba Shotsubo Note" dated September 9, the same year) In the Middle Ages, the name "Tottori Yoshikata-go" appears to be a historical source, but the details are unknown.Edo PeriodWas compiled intoInaba Shi], The name of Sawa Market is written as the name of the ancient place in the foothills of Hisamatsu.
Until the Edo period
- 834(Heaven11 years)- Maniji TempleIs a philanthropic masterYen RenIt is built by.
- 1363(Sadaharu2 years)- Toki Yamana Nijozan CastleAnd dominate Inaba.
- 1478(文明6 years)- YanagiharaHowever, the public family culture flourishes.
- 1545(astronomical14 years) --In KyushosanTottori CastleIs built.Or later,castle townIs being formed.1580Since the townhouses of the castle were burned down during the first attack on Tottori Castle by Hideyoshi Hashiba (Tensho 8), it is thought that a small castle town existed at least around this time.
- 1581(Tensho9 years)- Hideyoshi HashibaTottori Castle attack by.After the opening of Tottori CastleMiyabe TsunejunGoes in.
- 1600(Keicho5 years)- Battle of SekigaharaBelonged to the Western ArmyMiyabe Nagafusa ReformAndNagayoshi IkedaIs the entrance.Maintain the castle.
- 1617(Genwa3 years)- Mitsumasa IkedaWas given 32 stones of Inaba and Hoki and joined the club.
- 1619(5th year of Genna) --Large-scale maintenance of the castle is carried out, and the shape of the castle town is almost completed.
- 1632(Kanei9 years) --By country changeMitsunaka IkedaJoined the clubMeiji RestorationContinue untilTottori DomainIs established.
- 1650(Keian3 years)- Tottori DomainmainMitsunaka IkedaByKannonin GardenGardening is started.
After the Meiji Restoration
- 1871(Meiji4 years)- Abandoned DomainTottori Prefecture was established byPrefectural officeIs installed[Annotation 1].
- 1874(7th year of Meiji)- HokkaidoKushiroTottori for pioneering migrationSamurai(105 households, 513 people) set sail from Karo Port.Tottori Village (currentlyKushiroTottori area) is cultivated.
- 1876(9th year of Meiji)- Shimane The prefectural office will move to Matsue due to the merger with.After that, it will be held mainly by the former Tottori Domain.
- 1881(Meiji 14) --Tottori prefecture, which continues to this day, will be relocated and the prefectural office will be relocated.
- 1889(22th year of Meiji)May 10 - Municipal systemBy enforcement,Omi-gunTottori City was established from a part of.
- 1907(40th year of Meiji)- JinpukakuIs completed.Crown Prince (laterEmperor Taisho) Will be the accommodation facility for Sanin Yukihiro.
- 1923(Taisho12 years)May 5 - Iwami-gunTomikuwa VillageTransfer.
- 1932(Showa7 years)May 4 --Incorporated Inaba Village, Iwami District.
- May 4 --Incorporated Nakagawa Village, Iwami District.
- October 10-Incorporated Miho Village, Iwami District.
- 1937(12)May 2 - Kitaka-gunIncorporated Karo Village.
- 1943(18)May 9 - Tottori earthquakeOccurrence.
After World War II
- 1952(27)May 4 - Tottori Great FireMost of the city center was destroyed by fire.
- 1953(28)May 7 --Kurata Village, Iwami District, Omokage Village, Koyama Village, Ketaka District, Chiyomizu Village, Matsubo Village, Osato Village, Suetsune Village, Yoshioka Village, Taisho Village, Toyomi Village, Meiji Village,Togo Village-Miho Village・ Incorporated 15 villages of Yamato Village and Kobe Village.
- 1955(30)May 7 --Incorporated Yonesato Village, Iwami District.
- 1963(38)May 4 --Incorporated Tsunoi Village, Iwami District.
- 1995(Heisei7 years)May 7 - Children's buildingOpening.
- 2000(12) April 7- Tottori City History Museum(Yamabikokan) Opened.
- 2004(16)May 11 --Iwami-gunKofu Town-Fukube Village, Ketaka DistrictNodaka Town-Kano Town-Aoya Town,Yazu-gunKawaramachi-Yoze Town-Saji VillageIncorporated 8 towns and villages..Ketaka-gun disappeared on the same day.
- 2005(17) October 10-San'in firstSpecial citySpecified to.
- 2016 (Heisei 28) May 10 - Tottori Prefecture Chubu EarthquakeOccurrence.
- 2018(30)May 4 --The cityCore cityMove to.
- Successive chiefs
|Successive generations||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date|
|First generation||Okazaki Heinai||May 1889, 22||1890 (23th year of Meiji)May 5|
|2||1890 (23th year of Meiji)May 5||1901 (34th year of Meiji)May 3|
|3||1901 (34th year of Meiji)7 1 Day||1904 (37th year of Meiji)May 4|
|4||1904 (37th year of Meiji)May 8||May 1906, 39|
|5||May 1906, 39||1916 (Taisho5 years) April 12|
|6||1916 (Taisho5 years) April 12||1918 (Taisho7 years) May 7|
|7||1919 (Taisho8 years) 2 3 Day||1919 (Taisho8 years) May 3|
|8||1919 (Taisho8 years) May 7||1923 (Taisho 12th year)May 7|
|9||August 1923 (Taisho 12)1 Day||1927 (Showa2 years) April 10|
|10||Kaichi Kusunoki||1927 (Showa2 years) April 12||March 1939, 14 (Showa 10)|
|11||March 1939, 14 (Showa 12)|
|12||Tetsuzo Yoshimura||March 1943, 18 (Showa 12)|
|13||1947 year (Showa 22 year)4 8 Day|
|14||1949 year (Showa 24 year)5 9 Day|
|15||1951 year (Showa 26 year)May 3|
|16||1959 year (Showa 34 year)May 2|
|17||1971 year (Showa 46 year)May 2|
|18||Masaru Nishio||1983 year (Showa 58 year)May 2|
|19||Nishio Tomi||1990 (Heisei2 years) May 4||2002 year (Heisei 14 year)May 4|
|20||Isao Takeuchi||2002 year (Heisei 14 year)May 4||2014 year (Heisei 26 year)May 4|
|21||Yoshihiko Fukazawa||2014 year (Heisei 26 year)May 4||Incumbent|
- Government building
- New Main Government Building: 680 Saiwaicho, Tottori City, 8571-71
- For the purpose of integrating the former main government building, the former second government building, the station south government building, the welfare and culture center, and the eastern Tottori prefecture government buildingTottori City Hospital→ It was built on the site of the former Tottori Municipal Komachi Parking Lot (same location notation).There is a government building and a citizen exchange building.2019(ReiwaFirst year)May 9Starting with the relocation of the Property Management Division and Information Policy Division from the station south government building to the government building, 2019 (the first year of Reiwa)May 10The window service has moved from the station south government building / former main government building (former citizen section certification corner) to the government building.May 11The relocation to the government building was completed and the citizen exchange building was opened.
- Station South Government Building: 680-8571 Tomiyasu, Tottori-shi, 138-4
- Old due to business expansion due to merger of cities, towns and villagesDaieiI bought the Tottori station south store and renovated it.The usual window operations were done here, but on October 2019, 10 (the first year of Reiwa), it moved to the new main government building.After that, renovation work was carried out2020(2nd year of Reiwa)May 4Tottori City Health Center Life Safety Division moved from Tottori Prefecture Eastern Government Building to Station South Government Building in 2020 (Reiwa 2nd year)May 5Tottori City Health Center has moved from Nisazanka Kaikan to the station south government building.
- Sewerage Department Government Building: 680 Akisato, Tottori City, 0902-903
- Government buildings that were once used
- Former Main Government Building: 680 Shotokucho, Tottori City, 8571-116
- Former Citizen's Division Certification Corner: 680 Shotokucho, Tottori City, 8571-116
- Before the mergerTottori StationAlthough it was on the premises, the administrative service corner was moved to the former main government building instead because the window operations were moved to the station south government building.afterwards,2007(19)May 4It became the Citizen's Division certification corner. It was relocated to the new main government building on October 2019, 10 (the first year of Reiwa), and was integrated with the Citizens Division that was relocated from the station south government building.
- Former Second Government Building: 680 Kamiuomachi, Tottori City, 8571-39
- The old main government building became too small during the old Tottori city eraMeiji LifeI bought a building and refurbished it.Due to the relocation of the new main government building to the government building, it was closed on November 2019, 11 (the first year of Reiwa).
- Welfare and Culture Center: 680-8571 Nishimachi, Tottori City, 311-XNUMX
- The Election Administration Committee Secretariat and Audit Committee Secretariat had moved in, but moved to the new main government building on November 2019, 11 (the first year of Reiwa).
- Tottori Prefecture Eastern Government Building: 680-8571, Tachikawa-cho, Tottori City, 176-XNUMX
- With the transition to the core city, he took over most of the living environment department from Tottori prefecture and was engaged in business.Except for the Tottori City Health Center Life Safety Division, moved to the new main government building on October 2019, 10 (Reiwa 15st year), and the Tottori City Health Center Life Safety Division also moved to the government building on April 2020, 2 (Reiwa 4nd year). Moved to the station south government building.
- Sazanka Kaikan: 680-0845-104 Tomiyasu, Tottori City, 2-XNUMX
- With the transition to the core city, most of the health and welfare department was taken over from Tottori prefecture. On May 2020, 2 (Reiwa 5), it moved to the station south government building.
- General branch
It is installed at the town / village office before the merger.However, "village" was changed to "town".
- Kokufucho General Branch: 680 Miyashita, Kokufucho, Tottori City, 0197-1221
- 2013(25)May 1OldMinistry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismChugoku Regional Development BureauMoved to Tono Dam Construction Office.
- Fukube-cho General Branch: 689 Hosokawa, Fukube-cho, Tottori-shi, 0102-668
- Kawahara Town General Branch: 680 Watarihigashi, Kawahara Town, Tottori City, 1221-277
- Mochigase-cho General Branch: 689 Mochigase-cho, Tottori-shi, 1201-832
- Sajicho General Branch: 689-1313 Kasegi, Sajicho, Tottori City, 2519-3
- Ketakacho General Branch: 689-0331 Hamamura, Ketakacho, Tottori City, 282-1
- Shikanocho General Branch: 689 Shikano, Shikanocho, Tottori City, 0405-1517
- Aoya-cho General Branch: 689 Aoya, Aoya-cho, Tottori-shi, 0592-667
|Parliamentary name||Number of members|
|Tottori City Council Reborn||13|
|Tottori City Council Parliamentary Group Future Net||6|
|Tottori City CouncilKomeitoTottori City Council||5|
|Japan Communist PartyTottori City Council||4|
- Tottori Prefectural Assembly (selected by Tottori City)
- Constant number: 12 people
- Term: September 2019th, 5 (Reiwa 8) to September 2023th, 5 (5th year of Reiwa)
|Representative name||Parliamentary name||Remarks|
|Ginkgo Yasutoshi||KomeitoTottori Prefectural Assembly|
|Shinichi Hamasaki||Tottori Prefectural AssemblyLDP|
|Ryuji Shimatani||Tottori Prefectural Assembly Liberal Democratic Party|
|Tomoko Ichitani||Japan Communist PartyTottori Prefectural Assembly|
|Kaoru Ozaki||Parliamentary democracy||Belonging partyConstitutional Democratic Party|
|Yoshitaka Hamabe||Komeito Tottori Prefectural Assembly|
|Yoshikazu Fujinawa||Tottori Prefectural Assembly Liberal Democratic Party|
|Keizaburo Sakano||Parliamentary democracy||Belonging partyNational Democratic Party|
|Norio Nakajima||Tottori Prefectural Assembly Liberal Democratic Party|
|Masashi Yamaguchi||Tottori Prefectural Assembly Liberal Democratic Party|
|Kenji Tsuneta||Tottori Prefectural Assembly Liberal Democratic Party|
House of Representatives
- Term: October 2017, 29 (Heisei 10)-October 22, 2021 (Reiwa 3 years) October 10, 21 ("48th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|1nd Ward, Tottori Prefecture(Tottori City,Kurayoshi,Iwami-gun,Yazu-gun,Tohaku-gun）||Shigeru Ishiba||LDP||11||Constituency|
- Tottori District Court
- Tottori Family Court
- Tottori Summary Court
- Chugoku and ShikokuProvince Administrative Evaluation BureauTottori Administrative Monitoring Administrative Counseling Center
- TottoriLegal Affairs Bureau
- Tottori Prison
- HiroshimaJuvenile discrimination officeTottori Boys Identification Branch
- TottoriProbation office
- Tottori District Public Prosecutor's Office
- Tottori Ward Prosecutor's Office
- China Finance BureauTottori Finance Office
- Kobe CustomsBorder Customs Branch Tottori Monitoring Office
- Hiroshima National Taxation BureauTottori Tax Office
- Chugoku-Shikoku Health and Welfare BureauTottori office
- Tottori Labor Bureau
Ministry of Agriculture
- Chugoku-Shikoku Agricultural Administration BureauTottori prefecture base
- Kinki ChinaForest Management BureauTottori Forest Management Office
Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- Chugoku Regional Development BureauTottori River National Highway Office
- China Department of TransportationTottori Transport Bureau
Ministry of Defense
- Tottori Prefectural PoliceHeadquarters
- Police station
PolicemenThe jurisdiction of is as follows.
- Tottori Police Station: Tottori / Kokufu / Fukube area
- Chizu Police Station(Chizu Town): Kawahara / Mochigase / Saji area
- Hamamura Police Station: Noble / Kano / Aoya area
- Tottori Prefecture Eastern Wide Area Administrative Management AssociationFire department
- Tottori Fire Department
- Koyama Fire Department
- Main hospital
- National Hospital Organization Tottori Medical Center
- Tottori Prefectural Central Hospital
- Tottori Cooperative Hospital
The following is the work of issuing proofs related to resident's card (person or same household), family register (person or same family register) and seal registration (person only).post officeIt is outsourced to (savings / insurance window).
- Main post office
- Tottori Central Post Office
- Tottori Koyamakita Post Office
- Takaragi Post Office
- Concert/Convention Facility
- Tottori Prefectural Cultural Hall(Torigin Culture Hall)
- Tottori Municipal Soccer Field(Axis Bird Stadium)
- Tottori Prefectural Fuse Sports Park Athletics Stadium(Coca-Cola Bottlers Japan Sports Park Athletics Stadium)
- Tottori Prefectural Tottori Industrial Gymnasium
- Tottori City Wakabadai Sports Center
Sister cities/partner cities
The cities that were affiliated with the old towns and villages have been inherited even after the merger.
- sister city
- Cheongju( South KoreaChungcheongbuk-do)- 1990May 8Sister city tie-up
- Hanau city(The Federal Republic of GermanyHesse)- 2001May 11Sister city tie-up
- Partner city
- Shahe(People's Republic of China)- 19955Sister City Alliance (former Kokufu Town)
- Taicang City(People's Republic of China)- 199511Friendship city tie-up (former Aoya Town)
- sister city
- Kushiro(Hokkaido)- 1963May 10Sister city tie-up
- Himeji(Hyogo)- 1972May 3Sister city tie-up
- Ikeda(Osaka)- 19894Sister city tie-up (former Aoya Town)
- Iwakuni(Yamaguchi )- 1995May 10Sister city tie-up
- Koriyama(Fukushima)- 2005May 11Sister city tie-up
- Interchange city
- Yuzawa(OldMinase Village.Akita)- 1972Exchange city tie-up (former Saji village)
- Tsuwano Town(Shimane )- 1993Exchange city tie-up (former Shikanocho)
- Takayama(OldKofu Town) (Gifu)- 1993Exchange city tie-up (former Kokufu Town)
- Tsuyama(OldAba village.Okayama)- xxxx yearExchange city tie-up (formerlyYoze Town）
- Main commercial facilities
- AEON MALL Tottorikita
- Supermall Tottori
- Tottori Karo Minato Oasis
- Tottori Shopping City
- Tottori Sun Road Shopping Street
- Tottori Daimaru
- Mizuho Bank
- Tottori Bank(Of the cityDesignated financial institution）
- San-in Godo Bank
- Shimane Bank
- Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank[Annotation 2]
- Seven Bank(ATMDaiwa SecuritiesOne in the Tottori branch, in the citySeven-Eleven(1 set each in the store)
- AEON Bank(AEON MALL Tottorikita(2 places),Aeon Tottori store, ATM installed at Aeon Tsunoi store)
- Tokyo Star Bank(Tottori Sand Dunes Conan AirportATM installed in)
Policy financial institution
Cooperative financial institution
- Tottori Shinkin Bank
- Kurayoshi Shinkin Bank(No stores or ATMs in the city)[Annotation 3]
- China Labor Bank
- Tottori Prefecture Credit Agricultural Cooperative Association(JA Tottori Shinren ・JA Bank）
- Tottori Inaba Agricultural Cooperative(JA Tottori Inaba / JA Bank)
Companies headquartered in the city
- Sanyo Techno Solutions Tottori
- Nippon Ceramic
- Epson imaging device
- Tomita Electric
- Yoshitani Machine Works
- All laboredTottori Prefecture Headquarters
- Tottori Prefectural Life Cooperative (Japan Consumers' Cooperative FederationAffiliation)
- Tottori University Co-op (University student co-op）
- Nihonkai newspaper(Shin Nihonkai Shimbun）
- Sanin Chuo ShimpoTottori Directorate General
- Chinese newspaperTottori branch office
- Asahi ShimbunTottori Directorate General
- Yomiuri ShimbunTottori branch office
- Mainichi NewspapersTottori branch office
- Sankei ShimbunTottori branch office
- Nihon Keizai ShimbunTottori branch office
- NHK Tottori Broadcasting Station
- Nihonkai Television Broadcast (NKT) (NNN-NNSseries)
- Sanin Broadcasting(BSS) (JNNSeries) [JRN-NRNAffiliation] Tottori branch office
- San-in Central Television Broadcasting(TSK) (FNN-FNSAffiliation) Tottori branch office
- FM San'in(V-air) [JFNAffiliation] Tottori branch office
- FM Tottori(RADIO BIRD)
- Interview base
- Cable TV
- Tottori Teletopia(Inaba Pyon Pyon Net, mainly in rural areas and the former Yazu district area of the main office area)
- Nihonkai Cable Network(Mainly urban areas and former Iwami-gun / Ketaka-gun areas of NCN / main office area)
- Area code
Area codeThe riverside, Mochigase, and Saji areas0858(70-89), others0857It is (20 to 89).However, all weather forecasts0857-177.
- 0857 (20-89) Area (Tottori MA) --Tottori City (excluding Kawahara, Mochigase, and Saji areas)Iwami Town
- NTT West
- 鳥取寺町2収容局（鳥取市） 20〜27、29、36、37（0〜2千番台）、38（2千番台）、39（0〜8千番台）
- 鳥取賀露収容局（鳥取市） 28、31、32（0〜4千番台）、37（3千番台）、38（3、8〜9千番台）、39（9千番台）
- 鳥取叶収容局（鳥取市） 37（4千番台）、38（4千番台）、51（4〜9千番台）、53（0〜7、9千番台）
- 鳥取津ノ井収容局（鳥取市） 37（8千番台）、38（6千番台）、52（0〜8千番台）、75（6〜9千番台）
- Tottori Kobe Containment Bureau (Tottori City) 38 (7 series), 55 (0 thousand series)
- Tottori Yoshioka Containment Bureau (Tottori City) 54 (0, 5 to 9 series), 57 (0 thousand series)
- Suetsune Detention Bureau (Tottori City) 37 (9s), 59 (0-2, 6-9)
- Tottori Meiji Containment Bureau (Tottori City) 38 (5s), 56 (0s)
- Nakagawara Containment Bureau (Tottori City) 58 (0 to 1s)
- Fukube Containment Bureau (Tottori City) 38 (1 series), 74 (3, 6 to 9 series), 75 (2 series)
- Hamamura Containment Bureau (Tottori City) 37 (6s), 82 (0-4, 6-9)
- Tottori Shikano Containment Bureau (Tottori City) 38 (0 thousand series), 84 (1-3, 6, 8 series)
- Aoya Containment Bureau (Tottori City) 37 (7 series), 85 (0-2, 5-9 series)
- Aoya Hioki Containment Bureau (Tottori City) 86 (0, 6 series)
- Aoya Katsube Containment Bureau (Tottori City) 87 (0, 6 series)
- 岩美収容局（岩美町） 37（5千番台）、72（0〜3、8千番台）、73（0〜1、5〜9千番台）
- Iwami Gamou Containment Bureau (Iwami Town) 76 (0 to 1s)
- Hikari phone(Depending on the accommodation station) 30, 50, 60
- 空き番号 34、40〜49、61〜64、66、68〜69、71、79〜81、83、89
- NTT West
- 0858 (70-89) Area (Gunya MA) --Tottori City (Kawahara, Mochigase, Saji area)Wakasa Town-Chizu Town-Yazu Town
- NTT West
- 郡家収容局（八頭町） 72（0〜3、6〜9千番台）、73（0千番台）、76（0、7千番台）
- Koge Funaoka Containment Bureau (Yazu Town) 73 (6, 8 series)
- Private Capital Detention Bureau (Yazu Town) 74 (0, 6 series), 76 (8 series)
- Hatto Containment Bureau (Yazu Town) 76 (4s), 84 (1-3, 6, 8s)
- 若桜収容局（若桜町） 76（5千番台）、77（3千番台）、82（0〜2、5〜6、8千番台）
- Gunya Ikeda Containment Bureau (Wakasa Town) 83 (0, 6 series)
- Kawahara Containment Bureau (Tottori City) 76 (3s), 77 (2s), 85 (0-3, 5-9)
- Mochigase Containment Bureau (Tottori City) 76 (2s), 87 (2-3, 6, 8s)
- Saji Containment Bureau (Tottori City) 76 (6 series), 77 (0 thousand series), 88 (0 thousand series), 89 (1 series)
- Chizu Containment Bureau (Chizu Town) 75 (0-4, 6, 8 series), 76 (1, 9 series)
- Nagi Containment Bureau (Chizu Town) 78 (0, 6 series)
- Hikari phone(Not depending on the accommodation station) 71
- Free number 81
- NTT West
- Tottori University(Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Agriculture, Faculty of Regional Sciences: Faculty of Medicine is Yonago City)
- Open UniversityTottori Learning Center
As of April 2015, 4, there are four private high schools in the eastern part of Tottori Prefecture (Inaba area) (Tottori Jokita High School, Tottori Keiai High School, Clark Memorial International High School Tottori Campus, Seisho Kaichi High School).
- Tottori area
- Tottori Prefectural Tottori Technical High School
- Tottori Prefectural Tottori Koryo High School
- Tottori Prefectural Tottori Commercial High School
- Tottori Prefectural Tottori West High School
- Tottori Prefectural Tottori Higashi High School
- Tottori Prefectural Tottori Ryokufu High School(Part-time system/Communication system)
- Aoya area
Junior high school
Public junior high schools have school areas defined by the Tottori City Ordinance.However,Special schoolIs allowed to go to school outside the area.In addition, only if you have attended Togo, Meiji, Saigo, Saji, Osaka, Mizuho elementary schools (all of which are specially certified schools) outside the area, you can go outside the area to Takakusa, Kawahara, Chiyominami, and Kikou junior high schools. You are allowed to go to school.
- Tottori area
- Tottori area
- Tottori City Kita Junior High School
- Tottori City Koto Junior High School
- Tottori City Sakuragaoka Junior High School
- Tottori Municipal Takakusa Junior High School
- Tottori City Nakanogo Junior High School
- Tottori City Nishi Junior High School
- Tottori City Higashi Junior High School
- Tottori City Minami Junior High School
- National government area
Public elementary schools have school areas defined by the Tottori City Ordinance.However,Special schoolIs allowed to go to school outside the area.
- Tottori area
- Tottori area
- Tottori City Inabayama Elementary School
- Tottori City Iwakura Elementary School
- Tottori City Omokage Elementary School
- Tottori City Karo Elementary School
- Tottori City Hisamatsu Elementary School
- Tottori City Kurata Elementary School
- Tottori City Koyama Elementary School
- Tottori City Koyama Nishi Elementary School
- Tottori City Shuritsu Elementary School
- Tottori City Junpu Elementary School
- Tottori City Jokita Elementary School
- Tottori City Suetsune Elementary School
- Tottori City Seiki Elementary School
- Tottori Municipal Transition Elementary School
- Tottori City Taisho Elementary School
- Tottori City Tsunoi Elementary School
- Tottori City Togo Elementary School(Specially certified school)
- Nakanogo Elementary School, Tottori City
- Tottori City Nissin Elementary School
- Tottori City Hamasaka Elementary School
- Tottori City Fuso Elementary School
- Tottori City Miho Elementary School
- Tottori City Mihominami Elementary School
- Tottori City Meiji Elementary School(Specially certified school)
- Tottori City Meitoku Elementary School
- Tottori City Yonesato Elementary School
- Tottori City Wakabadai Elementary School
- National government area
- Kawara area
- Mochigase area
- Saji area
- Tottori City Saji Elementary School(Specially certified school)
- Noble area
- Aoya area
Compulsory education school
Public compulsory education schools have school areas defined by the Tottori City Ordinance.However,Special schoolIs allowed to go to school outside the area.
- Tottori area
- Central station:Tottori Station
- West Japan Railway Company(JR West Japan)
- Japan traffic(Japanese bus)
- Hinomaru Motor(Hinomaru Bus)
- Come pears(A 100-yen bus that circulates in the city center. There are red, blue, and green courses.)
- Loop Kirin Lion(A tour bus that goes around sightseeing spots such as Tottori Sand Dunes and Tottori Port)
- Tottori City Fukube Circulation Bus(Outsourced operation to Tottori City Council of Social Welfare)
- Tottori City Noble Circulation Bus(Consignment of operation to Tsubasa Transport)
- Tottori City Kinumi Bus(Consignment to New Aoya Taxi)
- Taxi route
- Japan traffic(Tottori Airport-Tottori Sand Dunes shared taxi, Tottori Station South Exit-Inaba Tottori-ma. Taxi agency for some sections of the Nikko Bus.)
- Tottori Motor(Tottori Airport-Tottori Sand Dunes Shared Taxi)
- Hinomaru Higher(A taxi agency for some sections of the Hinomaru Bus)
- Service taxi(A taxi agency for some sections of the Hinomaru Bus)
- Inaba taxi(A taxi agency for some sections of the Hinomaru Bus)
- Asahi taxi(Tottori Airport-Tottori Sand Dunes Shared Taxi)
- Omori taxi(Tottori Airport-Tottori Sand Dunes Shared Taxi)
- Hometown bus(Membership system. Operated by OMU.)
- Tottori Expressway : (Chizu-cho, Yazu-gun)-(6)Mochigase IC / PA - (7)Kawahara IC / PA - (8)Tottori Minami IC - (9)Tottori IC
- San'in Expressway : (9) Tottori IC-(1)Tottori Nishi IC - (2)Yoshioka Onsen IC - (3)Mizuho Takaragi IC - (4)Hamamura Kano Onsen IC - (5)Aoya IC
- Sanin Kinki Expressway(Shichisan Bypass): Fukube IC-(Iwami-cho, Iwami-gun)
- National Route 9 : Penetrate the city of Tottori from east to west.It is an important trunk road including a bypass.京都In the directionMatsueUse this road in the direction.
- National Route 29 : Go south through the cityHyogoHimejiTo
- National Route 53 : It is also an important road in the city center and heads south.Okayama CityTo
- National Route 373 : Tottori city overlaps with Route 53.Mainly from this road to major cities on the Setouchi / Pacific sideChinese motorwayHead via.Hyogo prefectureAko CityTo
- Tottori Prefectural Road No. 21 Tottori Kanokurayoshi Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road No. 25 Tottori Stop Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road No. 26 Akisato Yoshikata Line
- Tottori Prefecture Road No. 31 Tottori Kokufu Iwami Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road No. 32 Gunya Kanoki High Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road No. 33 Misasa Middle Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road 37 Iwami Hachito Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road 39 Gunya Kokufu Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road No. 40 Chitou Se Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road No. 41 Tottori Port Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road No. 42 Tottori Kawara Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road 43 Tottori Fukube Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road No. 49 Tottori Riverside Yose Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road No. 51 Kurayoshi Kawakami Aoya Line
- Okayama Prefectural Road / Tottori Prefectural Road 117 Trout Return Yoto Line
- Okayama Prefectural Road / Tottori Prefectural Road 118 Kamo Yose Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road No. 154 Uechi Nakagawara Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road No. 156 Tottori Port Lake Mountain Stop Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road 165 Takaragi Stop Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road 166 Hamamura Stop Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road No. 174 Se Stop Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road No. 181 Koyama Stop Fuse Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road No. 182 Takaragi Stop
- Tottori Prefectural Road 183 Tottori Sand Dunes Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road No. 184 Ouchidani Park Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road 188 Ikeya Fukube Stop Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road 189 Takaji Furuumi Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road 190 Kanazawa Fushino Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road No. 191 Yakou Matsubara Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road 192 Nishimachi Tottori Stop Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road 193 Tajima Katahara Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road 194 Tsunoi Kokufu Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road 195 Takakari Watari Ichiki Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road No. 196 Sokoya Hikida Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road 198 Washimine Kitaka Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road 212 Fukube Stop Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road 214 Kokuei Stop Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road 224 Ippon Matsukakuji Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road 225 Sandaiji Miyashita Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road 226 Kokuan Katsuragi Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road 227 Inoko Kuniyasu Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road 230 Ogawachi Kamo Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road No. 231 Honka Takafuku Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road No. 232 Yokaichi Kamaguchi Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road 233 Yaguchi Kano Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road 247 Usagaki Shorenji Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road No. 251 Kokufu Shorenji Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road 258 Mikuma White Rabbit Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road No. 259 Tomari Kinumi Aoya Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road No. 261 Aoya Stop Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road 264 Tottori Airport Fuse Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road 265 Yuyama Tottori Line (Old Route 9)
- Tottori Prefectural Road 266 Tottori Airport Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road No. 274 Aoya Stop Ide Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road 275 Yatsuka Mizukatsumi Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road 280 Tawarahara Aoya Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road 281 Kawachi Makihara Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road 282 Aso Kokufu Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road 287 Kawara Gunya Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road 291 Tottori Kokufu Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road 292 Yasaka Tottori Stop Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road 293 Tottori Koge Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road 298 Fukurogawara Yasaka Line (Old National Route 53, Old National Route 373)
- Tottori Prefectural Road 304 Myotokuji Kano Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road 307 Kakuji Aoba Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road 308 Kuwabara Sakamoto Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road 318 Fushino Kakuji Line (Old Route 9)
- Tottori Prefectural Road 319 Tottori Sand Dunes Hosokawa Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road 323 Wakabadai Higashimachi Line (Old Route 29)
- Tottori Prefectural Road 324 Kawahara Inter Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road 327 Tottori Airport Karo Line
- Tottori Prefectural Road 328 Fukube Iwami Line (Old Route 9)
- Tottori Prefectural Road No. 500 Tottori Kawahara Bicycle Road Line (Inaba Bicycle Path)
- Tottori Port(Karo Port) --A fishing port that mainly catches seafood caught in the Sea of Japan.White Hata,Matsubagani(Snow crab) Etc. are the main marine products.
Sights and historic sites
- Main castle
- Main temple
- Inaba Kokubunji
- Unryuji Temple --Autumn leaves famous place
- Manabusei Temple
- Kannon --The garden is a countryScenic spot
- - Motoji Goto,Shimada New Year's DayCemetery
- Genchu-ji Temple - Araki MatueemonCemetery, Araki Mataemon Relics Museum
- Kozenji Temple --Bodaiji Temple of the Ikeda clan, the lord of the Tottori domain
- - Kamakura ToshichiCemetery
- - Toki Jōnin(Daily) Birthplace
- Asahi Temple
- Hikaji Temple
- Hoshinji Temple
- Maniji Temple
- Main shrine
- Main ruins
- Aoya Kamiterachi Ruins -National Historic Site
-  : Takamatsuzuka TumulusAt the same time, women's group paintings and roadside trees along the San-in Expressway have also been excavated.
- Kajiyama ancient tomb-National Historic Site
- Main historical sites
- Ikeda Family Tomb of the Tottori Domain -National Historic Site
- Kyushosan(Kyusho Park,Tottori CastleRuins)-National Historic Site
- Taikogahira: National Historic Site
- Jinpukaku - country'sImportant cultural property
- -National important cultural property
- -National important cultural property
- Inaba National Government Site -National Historic Site
- Ifukube no Tokoashi Tombstone -National Historic Site
- Okamasu no Ishido - Tomb reference site
- Japan Christian Church Tottori Church
- Tottori New City Wakabadai District (1999 (Heisei 11))100 cityscapesHas been selected for. )
- Tifoni Park
Nearby Tourist Spots
- Tottori Prefectural Museum
- Tottori Prefectural Archives
- Tottori City History Museum(Yamabikokan)
- Tottori Folk Art Museum
- Inaba Manyo History Museum
- Kawahara Castle(Museum and observatory)
- Watanabe Museum
- Tottori Prefectural Tottori Kanikkokan
- Tottori City Saji Astro Park-Saji Astronomical Observatory
- Children's building - 1989HeldRegional ExpoA toy museum opened in response to the Tottori Toy Expo.
- Nagareshinano House
- Tottori Sand Dunes Children's Country
- Tottori Sand Dunes Information Center(Sandpal Tottori)
- -, Aoya Japanese Paper Workshop,Inaba's source leftBirthplace- Inshu WashiRelation
Tottori City History MuseumYamabikokan
Festivals and events
- Kirin Lion Dance
- Ube ShrineLion dance (Tottori prefecture designated intangible folk cultural property)
- Lion dance (Tottori prefecture designated intangible folk cultural property)
- Tottori Sand Dunes Illusion-A festival of light held from mid-December to late December.Of the duneslight up, Illuminations tree, etc.
- Citizen's Cool Fireworks Festival-Every yearMay 8To be done.1953In honor of the merger with 14 villages in Tottori City and the Chiyogawa repair work, the "Chiyogawa Thanksgiving Festival" was held in conjunction with the Bon Festival.Today, it is the finale of the Shanshan Festival that started later.
- Tottori Shanshan Festival —— Held every year in mid-August. On the 8th, local groups will use umbrellas with bells to dance four songs such as Kinanse-bushi to Tottori's songs on the main roads in the city center.Arranged "Inaba Umbrella Dance", an intangible folk cultural property of Tottori prefecture, which originated from the rain-making at the end of the Edo period.1965It started in.
サ ッ カ ー
- Okazaki Heinai --The first mayor of Tottori, the firstTottori Prefectural AssemblyChairman, former member of the House of Representatives
- --Former Mayor of Tottori
- --Former Mayor of Tottori
- --Former Mayor of Tottori
- --Former Mayor of Tottori
- --Former Mayor of Tottori
- Yoshito Okuda -YuanMinister of Education, OriginalMinister of Justice, OriginalTokyo cityLong, originalChuo UniversityPresident
- Kozo Hirabayashi --Former Governor of Tottori Prefecture, former member of the House of Representatives, formerPostal minister
- Yoshiharu Yutani --Former member of the House of Representatives, former member of the Tottori Prefectural Assembly
- Kotaro Tamura --Former member of the House of Councilors
- Yukito Yamase --Former member of the House of Representatives, former chairman of the Tottori Prefectural Assembly
- Shimoda Kanji --Former member of the House of Representatives
- Nobuyoshi Tanaka --Former member of the House of Councilors, former chairman of the Tottori Prefectural Assembly
- Uehara Junzo -YuanYonagoBoard of Education Chairman, Former Yonago City Council Member
- --Former Tottori Prefectural Assembly Chairman
- --Former Tottori Prefectural Assembly Chairman
- Honjo Tozo --Former Tottori Prefectural Assembly Chairman
- --Former Tottori City Council member, Tottori Prefectural Assembly member
- Seiya Nishida -StationイタリアAmbassador of Extraordinary Plenipotentiary,UN ambassador
- Kyoichi Murakami - Privy CouncilSecretary-General,AristocratMember
- Yoshiaki Yamamoto --Governor of Kyoto Prefecture (last governor elected)
- Kihachiro Onizuka - ASICSFounder
- Ryotaro Kaneko - Meiji Yasuda Life InsuranceFirst president
- --Chairman of Tottori Bank
- Teruo Hachimura --Chairman of Tottori Bank, President of Tottori Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Masayuki Mori - Office kitanoManaging director
- Tadaaki Yoshida - Tomato bankThe president
- Kokichi Kojima - Tottori GasFirst president of a corporation
- Tsunekichi Kojima - Tottori GasThe third president of a corporation
- Takayoshi Yamamoto - Chukyo TV broadcastingPresident, TV producer
- --Maruyu Department Store established
- --Chairman of Tottori Prefecture Lawyer
- Toshizo Nishio - Army general
- Toshihira Inoguchi - NavyLieutenant general,BattleshipMusashiLast captain
- Rikihei Inoguchi - NavyColonel,神 風 特別 攻 撃 隊Named by
- Tasuku Okada - Army Lieutenant General, Tottori Forty Regimental Captain
- Endo Tadashi
- Shigehiro Hayashi --The first principal of Tottori Prefectural Junior High School.
- --The first principal of Tottori Sewing Girls' School.
- --The first principal of Hino District Agricultural and Forestry School.
- --Professor Tottori University.
- Takashi Tanaka --Prefectural public normal school principal.
- Suzuki Chiyomatsu --A leading figure in the prefecture's primary education world.
- - educator.
- Tatsuo Kishimoto - Meiji Law School(Later Meiji University) One of the founders,Grand courtJudge,Tokyo Bar AssociationChairman.
- Souichi Sasaki(Constitutional administrative law scholar)- Member of the House of Lords.Kyoto UniversityHonorary professor.Honorary citizen of Kyoto City.
- (Han scholar, Chinese poetry)
- Takayoshi Matsuo(Historian)
- Sadaharu Yabe --Professor of Tokyo Imperial University, President of Takushoku University.
- Kunihiko Hashida --Minister of Education, Professor of the University of Tokyo School of Medicine.
- --Professor, Department of Media and Information Science, Faculty of Information Science and Engineering, Ritsumeikan University.
- Kaba Seitou(Mathematician) - Security struggleOf a female student at the University of Tokyo who died at that timeMichiko KabaGreat-grandfather.
- Shinichiro Nishi(Ethical philosopher)
- Shimoda Kozo --Professor Emeritus of Tottori University and Kyushu University.Honorary citizen of Yonago City.It left a big mark on the psychiatric community in Japan.
- Junzo Ito --Director of Ito Hospital.
- --Sasaki Hospital opened.Prefectural quarantine doctor.Prefectural doctor chairman.
- Tsunejiro Nishi --Gunze Silk Company Director of Gunze Hospital.Shinichiro NishiBrother of.
- --Efforts to establish the prefectural medical association.
- --Chairman of the Japanese Society of Oral Surgery.
- Zuiou Inamura --Kansei 8 years (XNUMX years1796）JapanThe first Ranwa dictionary "Halma reconciliation』Complete.
- Ikuzo Usui
- Japanese painter
- Western painter
- Poet, poet, poet
- Cartoonist, illustrator
- Yumihiko Hatone - Professional golfer
- Maki Ueda
- Black Buffalo - Professional wrestler
- Sachiko Yamashita - AthleticswomanLong distance-marathonFormer player (Japan national team), current managerLeader
- Takahiro Yamamoto - volleyballPlayer (Japan National Team)
- Ryuichi Kobayashi - BobsledPlayer (Japan National Team)
- Ishiura Masakatsu - Grand SumoWrestler (Miyagino room）
- Yusho Takahashi - Professional soccer player
- Actors, actresses, personalities
- Musician / musician
- Yukiko Arai -YuanSanin BroadcastingAnnouncer, deceased
- Kana Takeshita -YuanSan-in Central Television Broadcastingannouncer
- Sadao Fukutani - Nihonkai Television BroadcastAnnouncer, former Kokufucho
- Inaba's source left - Mysterious person
- Ichizo Omura --Mine engineer
- Kazuo Itoga --Social welfare practitioner.Omi Gakuenfounder
- Eiji Kitawaki --Tottori Nijisseiki Pear creator
- --Opened Japan's first daycare center
- Hiroshi Uehara --Sake brewing engineer
- Rie Yamamoto --Image enhancement consultant, first impression critic, free announcer, lecturer
Person with connection
- Toshihide Yamane -Former professional baseball player
- Shigeru Ishiba - politician
- Yoshihiro Katayama --Bureaucrat, politician, former governor of Tottori prefecture
- Kimino Junzo -Lawyer, politician
- Shinji Hirai --Bureaucrat, politician, Governor of Tottori Prefecture
- Nakahara Makoto - Shogi player, 1th Eternal Master (Old Shikano Town, only one month old. Former Shikano Town Honorary Citizen)
- Masahiro Yonehara --Businessman, former president, chairman of Hinomaru General Headquarters
- Masako Nakata --Japan's first female lawyer
※ Less than,Tottori Castle North High SchoolPeople from the sumo club
- Keiji Kotomitsu(OriginalGrand SumoWrestler, HighestOzeki） Nihon University卒‐Sadogatake Room
- Kenichi Sakaizawa(Former sumo wrestler) Nihon University graduate-Onoe room
- Yoshihiro Hoshikaze Tail room
- Tomoki Daishōumi Nihon University graduate-Pursuit room
- Yasumasa Shironory Sakaigawa room
- Yoshinobu Takanoiwa Takanohana Room
- Masahiro Daikiho Nihon University graduate-Miyagino room
- Terunofuji Haruo(Birthplace·Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu, Highest rank Ozeki)Magaki room→Isegahama room
- Ichinoseki Hayao(Birthplace / Mongolia)Minato room
The place names after the merger are as follows.
- Former Tottori City is the same as before (originally, "large letters" are not attached).
- The old 6 towns will be "○○ county XX town △△" → "Tottori city XX town △△" (however, "large letters" are not added).
- The old two villages will be "○○ county XX village △△" → "Tottori city XX town △△" (however, "large letters" are not added).
- Tottori City, Tottori Prefecture △△ → Tottori City, Tottori Prefecture △△
- TottoriIwami-gunKokufu Town △△ → Tottori PrefectureTottori CityKokufu Town △△
- TottoriIwami-gunKofu TownLarge print△ △ → TottoriTottori CityKokufu Town △△
- TottoriIwami-gunFukubeVillage△ △ → TottoriTottori CityFukubetown△△
- TottoriYazu-gunKawaramachiLarge print△ △ → TottoriTottori CityKawaramachi △△
- TottoriYazu-gunYoze TownLarge print△ △ → TottoriTottori CityMochigasecho △△
- TottoriYazu-gun佐治Village△ △ → TottoriTottori City佐治town△△
- TottoriKitaka-gunKetakacho △△ → Tottori PrefectureTottori CityKetaka Town △△
- TottoriKitaka-gunNodaka TownLarge print△ △ → TottoriTottori CityKetaka Town △△
- TottoriKitaka-gunKano TownLarge print△ △ → TottoriTottori CityShikanocho △△
- TottoriKitaka-gunAoya TownLarge print△ △ → TottoriTottori CityAoya Town △△
- TottoriYazu-gunKawaramachiOaza Nagase(Ayugaoka) → Tottori PrefectureTottori CityKawaramachiAyugaoka
- TottoriYazu-gunKawaramachiLarge printNagase (Other) → Tottori PrefectureTottori CityKawaharacho Nagase
- ^ Later oldOki countryThe area was transferred until the merger of Shimane Prefecture in 1876.OkiWas included in the Tottori prefecture area.
- ^ Located in the Tottori Building, it was newly established in 1982 as a store of Mitsui Trust Bank.Located in this place since the accompanying era .
- ^ Currently, there is no store in Tottori City, but it is a remnant of the Tottori branch that existed from 1975 to 2014, and it is still a Tottori City storage agency financial institution..
- ^ TOTTRIP JR Tottori Station Read September 2015
- ^ Tottori Prefecture Eastern Wide Area Administrative Management Association Regional promotion business Read September 2015
- ^ "Tottori 1981-2010”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2012/12/4Browse.
- ^ Shinichiro Kawase (November 2014, 11). “6 years of verification and merger: Now in Tottori City / 10 stops, the only way to get wisdom out of Chizu”. Mainichi Newspapers (Mainichi Newspaper)
- ^ "Tottori City aims to transition to a core city on April 30, 4”. Tottori City. 2015/6Browse.
- ^ “Tottori City and Matsue City Move to Core City” From April XNUMXst, office work will be taken over from the prefecture.. Sankei Shimbun(July 2018, 3)
- ^ Tottori City Official Website 2013 Municipal Administration Handbook Retrieved February 2014, 8
- ^ Domestic sister cities
- ^ Sister City (Overseas/Domestic)/Sister Castle
- ^ Domestic sister cities
- ^ Domestic sister cities
- ^ Domestic sister cities
- ^ "Tottori Branch" Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, Limited
- ^ "Notice of Tottori Branch / Store Integration" Kurayoshi Shinkin Bank
- ^ Aoya Yokoki Ruins