Photo Governor Hirofumi Yoshimura of Osaka Prefecture = February XNUMX
Is it possible to complete the inoculation in October in Osaka?Governor Yoshimura takes the lead in the pile of on-site issues ...
If you write the contents roughly
Regarding "people with underlying illness" who are the second priority vaccinations after the elderly, "some people think that even diabetes and hypertension are not" underlying illness "if they are controlled by drugs.
Vaccination against the new coronavirus infection has finally started in Japan.Following the first group of medical staff, XNUMX ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Underlying diseaseWhat is (Underlying disease)?ChronicDiseases, includingobesityFrom a person who is healthy due to conditions etc.CoronavirusDiseases with a high case fatality rate when suffering from infectious diseases such as.Because affected people are often due to lifestyle habitsLifestyle-related diseasesAlso includes.
- Respiratory disease
- Heart disease (including high blood pressure)
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease (cirrhosis, etc.)
- Diabetes being treated with insulin or medication
- Diabetes with other illnesses
- Blood diseases (excluding iron deficiency anemia)
- Chromosomal abnormality
- Sleep apnea
- Severe mental illness (if you are hospitalized for the treatment of mental illness, have a mental illness health and welfare notebook, or fall under "severe and continuous" in independence support medical care / mental outpatient care)
- Intellectual disability (if you have a nursing notebook)
- Diseases with reduced immune function
- Diseases receiving treatment or palliative care (including malignant tumors)
- Diseases that require treatment that reduces immune function, such as steroids
- Neurological and neuromuscular diseases associated with immune disorders
- A state in which physical function is impaired due to neurological or neuromuscular diseases (respiratory disorders, etc.)
- Severe mental and physical disability (severe physical disability and severe intellectual disability and * overlap)
- People with BMI 30 or above
- ^ "Case fatality rate is more than 5 times more than XNUMX times lifestyle, threatening new coronavirus (San-in Chuo Shimpo)”(Japanese). Yahoo! News. 2021/9/8Browse. “It can be said that lifestyle-related diseases have become a threat to the new coronavirus. . ”
- ^ "Types of underlying diseases | Hadano City Hall". www.city.hadano.kanagawa.jp. 2021/9/8Browse.