Photo Around Sannomiya
Hyogo Emergency Declaration Until 28th New Corona 26 Infected
If you write the contents roughly
On the other hand, Hyogo Prefecture is requesting a reduction in business hours by 3:1 pm, although it will be relaxed by one hour from the present from March 3st to March 7th, when the declaration was lifted. ..
The state of emergency issued to Hyogo Prefecture will be lifted ahead of schedule by February 2th.February 28, 2 ... in the prefecture → Continue reading
"Sun Television" is a TV station in Kobe that celebrates its 50th anniversary with beard and glasses familiar under the trademark "Oh! Sun". People on Sun TV will deliver such things in Hyogo prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
It has long prefecture areas in the north and south, and has the largest area in the prefectures of the Kinki region. NorthSea of Japan, SouthSeto Inland SeaIt is a prefecture bordering the two seas. The two sea border prefectures in Honshu are at both ends.AomoriとYamaguchi Except for, it is only in Hyogo prefecture. If you try to cross Honshu from Aomori Prefecture to Yamaguchi Prefecture by land, you will always pass through this prefecture.
Almost in the centerJapan Standard Time Meridian(135°E) passes north and south,Akashi CityIs due to thisAkashi City Astronomical Science MuseumThere is. In the central part of the prefectureChugoku MountainsLies in the east and west, making it a difficult transportation site.
The southern Seto Inland Sea coastHanshin Industrial Area,Harima Waterfront Industrial AreaJapan's leadingHeavy chemical industryIs an accumulation area ofKinki areaIt has the largest number of factory locations. On the other hand, from central to northernAgriculture, forestry and fisheriesIs the main industry,Depopulated area,Heavy snowfallAlso hold. Since the prefecture-based industrial activity index that averages these overcrowding and depopulation is the national average,Microcosm of JapanIt is sometimes said. Also in the southeastBetween Hanshin TheBed townAs a property, Kobe City (7th largest city in Japan) and the Hanshin region account for about 6% of the total population. The population of Hyogo Prefecture is the 7th largest in Japan, and the population density of Hyogo Prefecture is the 8th largest in Japan.
Regulatory country(Old country)SettsuWestern,Tamba countrySouthwest andTajima country,Harima country,Awaji countryMost of the prefecture area is composed of each of theOkayamaSince there were two cross-border transfers fromBeautiful landEastern,Bizen countryIncluding southeastern part[Annotation 2].HokkaidoSpans 11 countries next to (7 countries)Goki eight roads OfKinai(Settsu country),Sanin road(Tamba country, Tajima country),Sanyo road(Harima country, Mimasaka country, Bizen country),NankaidoSince it is divided into (Awaji Province), this prefecture, which spans the largest number of four regions in Japan, has been established in a way that almost ignores the ancient administrative divisions and regional divisions.Even in the current regional divisionTottoriLocated west of the borderWest HarimaThe western part of the regionAtlasIn the Kinki region page etc., it has been cut offChugokuMay be posted on the page.
Foreign currencyUrgent acquisitionMeiji governmentIs TajimaRaw silkTo export of SettsuKobe PortTo take advantage ofToshimichi OkuboBased on the plan formulated by Tsutomu Sakurai under1876(Meiji 9), the area of the third Hyogo prefecture was confirmed. As a financial source for the development of Kobe, it used the tax revenue from the rich agricultural countries such as Harima and Tajima.
Edo PeriodThe clan placed inAmagasaki Domain-Mita Domain, To Tamba countryMt. Sasayama Clan-Kashiwara Domain, In TajimaIzushi Domain-Toyooka DomainThere is in Harima countryHimeji Domain-Hayashida Domain-Akashi Domain-Tatsuno Domain-Ako Domain-Crescent moon-Ono Domain-Mikusa Domain-Ashi clan-Yamazaki domainBut in AwajiAwa Domain (Awa Tokushima Domain) OfSumoto CastleThe Inada family,Flag book(Replacement)ofYamana familyMuraokaJinya, ReplacementIkeda familyThere was Fukumoto Jinya.
This prefecture, which has included diversity as described above, once existed.Socialist Federal Republic of YugoslaviaIn analogy to "HyogoslaviaSometimes called[Annotation 3], The prefecture also rides on this2018From (30)U5H=United 5koku of HYOGOIs being promoted.
Origin of prefecture name
It was in the current Kobe city of HyogoHyogo CastleIt is due to the government office being set up in. There was Hyogo CastleYabe-gunHyogotsu (formerly known asOwada Tomari) Was prosperous as a port town with a population of more than 2 at that time, but it was close to the northeast of Hyogotsu, and the town of Kobe, which became the de facto port, developed rapidly after the Meiji period. Hyogotsu is a local government name1879ToKobe WardAlso, as a port name1892I was swallowed up by Kobe Port.
|Center of gravity||Northern end|
|Center point||Eastern end|
- Main mountains and mountains
- Chugoku Mountains : Mount Hino,Mt. Hachibuseyama,Mt. Ouginosen,Mt.,Sotakedake,Mt. Yodogawa,Hinakurayama,Mimuroyama,Back mountain,Yukihiko mountain,Mt. Shichitan,Dangamine,Thousand Peaks,Mt. Hinagata,Saikouji Mountain,Myojinzan
- Tango Mountains : Higashi-floor Oyama
- Niu Mountains : Mt. Nyu,Mt. Taishakuzan
- Higashi-Harima Hills:Takao Mt. Kuraiyama,Kasamatsuyama,Zen Defense Mountain,Mikiyama,Ookayama
- Mt. Rokkosan site : Mt. Rokkosan,Mt. Mayasan,Mountain again,Mt. Hachibuseyama,Higashi Ota Fukuyama,West Otafukuyama,Instep
- Yuzuruha Mountains : Mt. Tsuruhayama,Mt. Hagiwara
- Taki mountain range : Chopsticks,Nishigatake,Koganegatake
Mount Hino (The highest peak in the prefecture)
- Hachibushi Plateau,Kannabe Plateau,Torokawadaira, Rabbit Wano Kogen, Kamiyama Kogen,Sugigasawa Plateau, Takuoka Kogen, Mihara Kogen, Mikata Kogen,Tomine Kogen,Mineyama Plateau
- Main plainsbasin
- Osaka Plain,Harima Plain,Sumoto Plain,Mihara Plain,Toyooka Basin,Mt. Sasayama Basin, Mita Basin, Tada Basin
- Terai Caldera
- Main river
- Kako River system:Kakogawa,Mibugawa, Sugihara River
- Maruyama River system:Maruyama River,Izushigawa, Oyagawa, Yagigawa
- Ibo River system:Ibogawa,Hayashidagawa, Fukuchi River, Kumon River
- Yodogawa River tributary:Kanzaki River,Inagawa
- Other water systems:Mukogawa,(I.e.,Chikusa River,Akashigawa,Yumemae River,Sumoto River,Mihara River, Yada River, Kishida River, etc.
- Main canyons/canyons
- Torokawa Valley,Kirigaki valley, Komata River Valley,Akataki Valley,Ase Valley,Otomizu Valley,Tentaki Valley,Itoi Valley,Fukuchi Valley, Inagawa Valley, Transverse Valley, Kumanami Valley,Ojiro valley, Akanishi Valley, Itamami Valley, Yamada Valley, Naoya Valley,Horaikyo,Tachiunkyo
- Hara Fudo Falls,Saroo Falls,Tenaki,Nunobiki Falls,Kirigaki Falls,Seven kinds of waterfalls,Hitsugaki Falls,Tomei Falls, Nunodaki,Torokawa Fudo Waterfall, Akataki,Kuroiwa Falls
- Main lake
- Tsukhara Lake(Tou Dam),Lake Tojo(Kamogawa Dam),Lake Senjoji(Aono Dam),Lake Chimei(Ichigo dam),Showa pond(Showaike dam),Lake Ginzan(Ikuno Dam),Tataragi Damreservoir,Lake Suisei(Kojiya Dam),
In the prefecture,Awaji City13301 places are the most,SumotoNo. 7014, followed by Kobe City 6305. Awaji Island occupies about half of the prefecture.. On the other hand, in recent years, prefecture surveys have revealed that about 3 places, which is nearly 1% of the total, do not actually exist... However, even with that in mind, the number of reservoirs remains the highest in Japan.
- As of April 2009, 4
- Tameike number ranking
- As of August 2019
- Tameike number ranking
- Main natural island
- Awaji Island,Narigashima,Numajima
- Ieshima Islands(Iejima,Bosejima,Ogashimaother)
- Nissei Islands Torishima(There is a prefectural border with Okayama on the island)
Natural park/national park
- National park
- National park
- National park
- Prefectural nature park
- Taki Mountain Prefectural Nature Park,Inagawa Valley Prefectural Nature Park,Shimizu Tojo Lake Prefectural Hang Prefectural Nature Park,Asago Gunsan Prefectural Nature Park,Otomizu Chikusa Prefectural Natural Park,Tajima Mountain Prefectural Nature Park,Nishiban Hill Prefectural Natural Park,Izushi Itoi Prefectural Nature Park,Harima Chubu Hills Prefectural Nature Park,Yukihikomineyama Prefectural Nature Park,Kasagatayama Sengamine Prefectural Nature Park
Summers are generally hot. Mainly in the north and inland areasFern phenomenonbyExtremely hot dayOften occurs, and in the south, mainly in the coastal area between Kobe and Hanshin.Tropical nightOften becomes.
In the winter, the coastal area of the Seto Inland Sea is warm, but the average January temperature in other inland areas and the north is below 1°C, and there are many winter days and it is relatively cold.MitaEven if you compare at the same altitudeNorth KantoIn some places, the temperature is lower than that in eastern Japan. In the northern area facing the Sea of Japan(I.e.Under the influence ofprecipitationThe number of days and the amount of snowfall increase.Sea of Japan polar air mass convergence zoneUnder the influence of, the snowfall will increase rapidly in a short time of half a day to a few days, and even in the plain areas such as Toyooka city area and Kasumi, it may become stagnation snow of about 50 cm to about 1 m. Even in the inland part of the northern part of Harima, comparing with the coastal parts and plain parts of the southern partprecipitationIf the number of days increases a little and the active snow cloud descends south from the Sea of Japan, heavy snow of around 20 cm may occur. Even in the coastal area of the Seto Inland Sea, mainly in southern Harima(I.e.And Koyuki,SleetThere are days whenSnowfallIs at most once or twice a winter, about 1-2 cm. Especially, the amount of snow from Kobe to Hanshin is extremely low.
|Toyooka||Asago City||Yabu City|
|Nishiwaki||Tamba Mt. Sasayama|
|Warmest month||25.9 (August)||26.3 (August)||25.7 (August)||25.1 (August)||26.2 (August)||26.5 (August)|
|Coldest month||4.2 (August)||2.9 (August)||2.2 (August)||1.8 (August)||2.8 (August)||3.2 (August)|
|Most months||255.6 (August)||241.3 (August)||206.6 (August)||270.5 (August)||228.6 (August)||217.2 (August)||201.0 (August)||227.7 (August)|
|Minimum month||104.1 (August)||105.4 (August)||81.5 (August)||67.1 (August)||89.0 (August)||43.9 (August)||37.5 (August)||52.2 (August)|
Number of days
|Most months||22.4 (August)||20.8 (August)||16.7 (August)||14.1 (August)||17.0 (January)||12.7 (August)||12.0 (August)||13.3 (August)|
|Minimum month||9.1 (August)||9.3 (August)||9.5 (August)||9.4 (November)||9.5 (August)||7.8 (August)||6.0 (August)||8.4 (August)|
|Warmest month||25.4 (August)||26.7 (August)||26.4 (August)||27.1 (August)||26.5 (August)||26.4 (August)||27.6 (August)||26.1 (August)||28.0 (August)||27.1 (August)||26.3 (August)|
|Coldest month||2.3 (August)||3.3 (August)||2.9 (August)||4.0 (August)||4.8 (August)||3.5 (August)||5.1 (August)||2.3 (August)||5.7 (August)||5.4 (August)||5.0 (August)|
|Most months||272.8 (August)||207.0 (August)||179.1 (August)||179.1 (August)||157.4 (August)||179.7 (August)||148.2 (August)||190.3 (August)||189.6 (August)||163.4 (August)||224.2 (August)|
|Minimum month||54.9 (August)||35.8 (August)||30.0 (August)||34.5 (August)||26.5 (August)||32.4 (August)||36.1 (August)||33.2 (August)||38.9 (August)||34.0 (August)||44.3 (August)|
Number of days
|Most months||13.4 (August)||12.1 (August)||12.0 (August)||11.3 (August)||11.2 (August)||11.8 (August)||11.2 (August)||11.6 (August)||11.3 (August)||12.0 (August)||12.3 (January)|
|Minimum month||7.5 (August)||5.6 (November)||4.7 (August)||4.5 (August)||4.4 (August)||4.9 (August)||5.3 (August)||5.8 (August)||4.8 (August)||5.5 (August)||5.2 (August)|
There are 29 cities and 12 towns in the prefecture. In addition, the way to read the town is "chou". The village disappeared in 1962.
The following is a comprehensive set up by the prefecture for each regionOffice7 ofPrefectural bureauAnd 3 of "Citizens' Center] Is described. The difference between the "Citizens' Bureau" and the "Citizens' Center" is that in areas where many businesses have been transferred from the prefecture, with ordinance-designated cities and core cities, the organization is slimmer than the "Citizens' Bureau" as the "Citizens' Bureau". ing. In addition,Estimated populationIs as of June 2021, 2Of statistics.
- Kobe prefectural center
Kobe prefectural centerThe following 1 city (9 wards) belongs to the jurisdiction, and the estimated population in the jurisdiction is 1,514,434.
- Kobe City (Higashinada Ward-Nada Ward-Hyogo Ward-Nagata-Suma Ward-Tarumi Ward-Kita-Chuo-ku-Nishi-ward）
Hanshin South Area
- Hanshin Minami Prefectural Center
Hanshin Minami Prefectural CenterThe following three cities belong to the jurisdiction, and the estimated population in the jurisdiction is 3.
Hanshin North Area
- Hanshin Kita Prefectural Bureau
Hanshin Kita Prefectural BureauThe following 4 cities and 1 town belong to the jurisdiction, and the estimated population in the jurisdiction is 713,789.
East Harima area
- East Harima Prefectural Bureau
East Harima Prefectural BureauThe following 3 cities and 2 towns belong to the jurisdiction, with an estimated population of 711,649.
North Harima area
- Kitaharima Prefectural Bureau
Kitaharima Prefectural BureauThe following 5 cities and 1 towns belong to the jurisdiction, with an estimated population of 262,433.
- Nakaharima Prefectural Citizen Center
Nakaharima Prefectural Citizen CenterThe following 1 cities and 3 towns belong to the jurisdiction, with an estimated population of 568,647.
West Harima area
- Nishiharima Prefectural Civic Bureau
Nishiharima Prefectural Civic BureauThe following 4 cities and 3 towns belong to the jurisdiction, with an estimated population of 244,757.
- Tamba Prefectural Bureau
Tamba Prefectural BureauThe following two cities belong to the jurisdiction, with an estimated population of 2.
- Tajima Prefectural Bureau
Tajima Prefectural BureauThe following 3 cities and 2 towns belong to the jurisdiction, with an estimated population of 156,532.
- Awaji Prefectural Bureau
Awaji Prefectural BureauThe following two cities belong to the jurisdiction, with an estimated population of 3.
|Hyogo Prefecture and Population Distribution by Age in Japan (2005)||Hyogo Prefecture Age and Gender Population Distribution (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Hyogo Prefecture Population Trend
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Hyogo Prefecture city population ranking (2008(As of 20)
- Hyogo Prefecture city population density ranking (2008(As of 20)
A regulatory country equivalent to the prefecture area
By the second prefecture integration,SettsuWestern part of (Yabe-gun-Awara-gun-Muko-gun-Kawabe-Arima-gun),Tamba countrySouthwest of (Taki-gun-Hikami-gun),Tajima countryThe entire area ofHarima countryThe entire area ofAwaji countryCame to be composed of the whole area. at the same time,Kinai(Settsu country),Sanin road(Tamba country, Tajima country),Sanyo road(Harima country),Nankaido(Awaji Country) and 4 regions.
After that, there were two cross-border transfers from Okayama Prefecture.1896(Meiji29 years) in OkayamaYoshino-gunIshii VillageHyogoSayo-gunTransferred to Yoshino-gunSankanmuraLarge printNakayama is Sayo-gunEgawa VillageIs transferred toBeautiful landHas started to include a part of.1963(Showa38) in Okayama PrefectureWake-gunNissa TownFukuura (excluding Terayama in the north) is in Hyogo prefectureAko CityIs transferred toBizen countryHas started to include a part of.
- Old tomb18,351 places are No. 1 in Japan,(I.e.28,882 places are the second largest in Japan, and it is said that many of them have been cultivated since ancient times.
- ProminentEnki ceremonyHarima country as a big shrineAkashi-gun OfUmi Shrine,Ibo-gun OfGradient Amaterasu Shrine,Shishiwa-gun OfIwaza University Namochi soul shrine, AwajiTsuna-gun OfIzanagi Shrine,Mihara-gun OfYamato Daikokutama Shrine, Settsu-Kuni of Muko-gunIwata Shrine,Iwa Shizu Shrine, In YabeIkuta Shrine,Nagata Shrine, In ArimaOnsen Shrine, Tamba-Kutani-gunKushiishi Window ShrineEtc.
Change of prefecture area
- Keio4 years/MeijiNew Year (1868）
- May 1(Aug. 2) - Hyogo ZindaiInstalled.
- May 2(February 2th)-Hyogo ZhendaiHyogo CourtChange to. Tanimachi Deputy Office was under the jurisdictionSettsu185 villages (Yabe-gun39 villagesAwara-gun34 villagesMuko-gun10 villagesKawabe93 villagesArima-gun9 villages) andHarima country209 villages (Mibu-gun28 villagesInami District1 villagesKato-gun31 villagesTakagawa-gun61 villagesKasai District42 villagesKoto-gun2 villagesKasai-gun1 villagesIsai District1 villagesShishiwa-gun42 villages)Shogunateと、摂津国26村（八部郡8村・菟原郡1村・武庫郡14村・有馬郡3村）および播磨国108村（美嚢郡22村・加東郡24村・加西郡6村・神東郡3村・Shinsai District11 villagesKoto-gun8 villagesAko-gun13 villagesSayo-gun21 villages)Flag territoryJurisdiction.
- May 5(July 7)-Abolished Hyogo Court,HyogoInstalled.
- 2th year of Meiji (1869）
- 4th year of Meiji (1871）
- 5(June 6-July 18)- Tokushima DomainMr. InadaChichiIsAwaji countryTsuna-gunIncorporated 43 or Muraura.
- May 7(August 8th)-Three prefectures in the western part of Settsu are integrated by the first prefecture integration, andHyogoWas launched. Integrating 10 prefectures of Harima countryHimeji prefectureInstalled.
- May 11(Dec 12)-Himeji PrefectureShikama PrefectureRenamed to.
- May 11(December 12)-Throughout AwajiMeito prefectureTransferred to.
- 1876(9th year of Meiji)
- 1896(29th year of Meiji)
- 1963(Showa38 years)
Ancient times-early modern times
- 4th-3rd centuries BC-The Matsuho Dotaku excavated on Awaji Island is considered to be similar to the oldest Kojindani Dotaku.
- Around the 1st century-The Gossakaito Uchigakiuchi site, the largest ironware manufacturing community in Japan in the latter half of the Yayoi period, will be built.
- 3st centuryLatter half - Nishijometsuka TumulusIs built.
- 4st century - Higashijoumetsuka Tumulus,Virgin Mound TumulusIs built.
- 4st centuryEnd ~5st centuryBeginning- Goshizuka Tumulus,Kotsubo Tomb,Miyayama Tumulus,Danbayama TumulusIs built.
- Emperor Kinmei13 years(552?)- BaekjeHoly kingMegyo-ji (Nyu-ji) is founded by Megumi (monk: Dojo) who is the prince of (Shomyō).
- Emperor Chung2 years(589?)- Prince ShotokuBy Totayama Shitennoji Holy Temple (Tsururinji Temple) Is founded.
- Emperor Suiko11 years(603)- May 7,Toma PrincePrincess Toner, who is the princess of Akaishi, died, and Akaishi Higasaoka (Yoshida Otsuka Tumulus) Is buried.
- Emperor Shumei3 years(631)- May 9, Emperor Shumei was the Arima hot spring (Arima Onsen) Take a bath.
- Emperor4 years/DahuaNew Year (645)- Emperor KotokuBy the request ofGayain,Ryoji Temple,Eri Tenjoji Temple(Taihua 2 years (646)),Ichijoji Temple(Tsukaka 6 years /White pheasantNew Year (650)) is founded.
- White pheasant 2 years (651)- HodoBy the hermitAsokoji TempleとIshimine TempleIncision.
- Hirohito3 years(716)- Former EmperorBy the request ofTaizanji TempleIs built.
- Postponement24 years(805)-Denkyo DaishiClearestBy Japan firstEsoteric BuddhismThe Nohfuku Gokoku Shrine, which is a religious siteNofukuji Temple) Is founded in the current Kobe city Hyogo Ward.
- Sacred turtle2 years(812)- Owada TomariIs rebuilt.
- Heaven10 years(833)- Emperor JunwaAs the royal templeWashinji Temple KukaiWill be invented by.
- Niwa2 years(886)- Emperor MitsutakaBy the request ofSumaji TempleIs built.
- Enki14 years(914)- Kiyoshi MiyoshiOwada Tomari repair by.
- Kobo3 years(966)-By sex aerialEngyoji TempleIncision.
- Security4 years(1174)- Kiyomori TairaTo Owada TomariSutra islandBuild (Keigashima).
- Approval4 years(1180)-By Kiyomori TairaKyo FukuharaConstruction of.
- 8 years/Toshinaga3 years(1184)- Battle of Ichinotani.
- Takehisa7 years(1196)- Heavy sourceReconstruction of Owadamari by performance.
- 9 years (1198)-Due to heavy sourcesJodo TempleIs built.
- 1300 eraFrom the middle1310 eraMid- Bunkanbo Tokuon(Hiroma) conducts a reclamation project in the Higashi-Harima region.
- Motohiro3 years/Syokei2 years(1333)- Kamakura ShogunateDestruction. HarimaAkamatsu circle heart,Emperor GodaigoSide by side.
- EngenFirst year/Kenmu3 years(1336)- Battle of MinatogawaでMasanari Suzukidie in battle.
- Box office5 years/Yasunaga3 years(1344)- Takashi AshikagaByFukukaiji TempleIncision.
- Box office7 years/Sadakazu2 years(1346)- Sadanori Akamatsu Himeji castleTheFortification.
- CargillNew Year (1441)- Kayoshi no RanでManaka AkamatsuDestruction.
- Kansei7 years/BunshoNew Year (1466)-Headquartered in TajimaSozen Yamana(Yutaka Yamanamochi)Mr. HosokawaFight with (Onin's rebellion).
- Tensho7 years(1579）
- Tensho 8 (1580)-Hideyoshi Hashiba (Hideyoshi Toyotomi) Attacked byMiki CastleFallen castle,Choji BesshoDestruction.
- Tensho 17 (1589)-Toyotomi HideyoshiHanakuma CastleThe castle.
- Keicho14 years(1609)- Terumasa IkedaRepaired Himeji Castle.
- Genroku14 years(1701)- Ako DomainmainNaganori Asano Edo CastleInsideYoshio KiraCut the bellyReform. following year,Ako RoushiAttack (Ako incident).
Bakumatsu to the end of the Pacific War
- Keio3May 12(1868May 1)- Hyogo PortEstablished Hyogo prefecture for opening ports, management and operation.
- Keio 4th yearMay 5(1868May 7) The first generationGovernorToIto HirobumiIs appointed.
- Meiji3 years(1870)- Noon Incident.
- 1874(7th year of Meiji)-Kobe-OsakaBetween the railway (currentlyTokaido Main Line) Is open.Kobe foreign settlementToGas lampLights up.
- 1876(9th year of Meiji)- Shikama Prefecture(Harima),Toyooka(Tajima/Tamba) and Meito prefecture (Awaji) merged. It will be almost in the current range. The population (about 135 million) at that time wasTokyo-OsakaI was out of control.
- 1886(19th year of Meiji)- Emperor Meiji OfImperial residenceIs Bentenhama of Kobe Port (currentlyKobe Harborland) Is provided.
- 1888(Meiji21 years)- Sanyo RailwayOpening of business. (1890Present by (Meiji 23)Sanyo Main LineSection in Hyogo is open)
- 1889(22th year of Meiji)-Kobe city, birth of Himeji city.
- 1894(27th year of Meiji)- Bantan Railway(CurrentBantan Line) Opened (after merger with Sanyo Railway)1906(Meiji 39) All through).
- 1897(Meiji 30)-In Himejiarmy10th DivisionInstallation(1919(TaishoUp to 8 years)).
- 1903(Meiji 36)-Japan's firstゴ ル フ 場 Mt. RokkosanOpened in.
- 1905(38th year of Meiji)- Hanshin Electric RailwayBut Kobe (Sannomiya)~Osaka(Irihashi) Opened in.Hanshin ModernismEra of (1940(ShowaUp to 15 years)).
- 1910(43th year of Meiji)- Minoh Arima Electric OrbitOpened (Takarazuka~UmedaIn between,Hankyu CorporationTakarazuka Main Line).Hyogo Electric OrbitOpened (currentlySanyo Electric Railway).
- 1913(Taisho2 years)-Takarazuka Chorus (currentlyTakarazuka Music School) Organization.
- 1914(Taisho 3rd year)-Takarazuka Girls Opera (currentlyTakarazuka Revue) First performance. In Suma, KobeRoyal family OfVilla,Muko Imperial Palace(CurrentSuma Rikyu Park) Is provided.
- 1916(5th year of Taisho)-Amagasaki city was born.
- 1919(8th year of Taisho)-The birth of Akashi city.
- 1920(9th year of Taisho)- Hanshin Express Railway(Currently Hankyu Electric Railway)Kobe Main Line,Itami LineOpening
- 1924(13th year of Taisho)- Hanshin Koshien StadiumCompletion. Hanshin Express Railway (currently Hankyu Railway)Koyo LineOpening of business.Frank Lloyd WrightYamamura Residence designed byFormer Yamamura Residence) Is completed.
- 1925(14th year of Taisho)-Nishinomiya City enforcement.
- 1927(Showa2 years)- Hanshin national highwayOpened.
- 1928(Showa3 years)-Kobe Arima Electric Railway opens (currently after mergerKobe Electric Railway).
- 1932(Showa 7)-designed by CH AllisonHirono Golf ClubOpen
- 1940(Showa 15)- Sumoto,Ashiya,ItamiIs enforced by the municipal system.
- 1942(Showa 17)- AioiIs enforced by the municipal system.
- 1945(Showa 20)- Pacific WarAmagasaki below,Kobe, Himeji, Nishinomiya etc.US military air raidReceive.
After the Pacific War
- 1949(Showa 24)- Kobe UniversityWas launched.
- 1950(Showa 25)- Kakogawa,ToyookaIs enforced by the municipal system. Born in Higashinada Ward, Kobe City.
- 1951(Showa 26)- Tatsuno,AkoIs enforced by the municipal system.
- 1952(Showa 27)- Nishiwakibirth.
- 1953(Showa 28)- Nishinomiya-Takarazuka,Amagasaki,Itami,Himeji,KakogawaIn the school districtComprehensive selectionImplementation.
- 1954(Showa 29)- Takasago,(I.e.,Miki,Takarazuka,KawanishiIs enforced by the municipal system.
- 1956(31)-11rdNational Athletic MeetHeld.
- 1958(Showa 33)- Mitabirth.
- 1960(Showa 35)- Itami,KakogawaIn the school districtComprehensive selectionAbolished.
- 1962(Showa 37)-The town system is enforced in Ae village.Harima TownThis is the first prefecture without a village in Japan.
- 1966(Showa 41)- HimejiIn the school districtComprehensive selectionAbolished.
- 1966(Showa 41)- Port IslandStart of construction.
- 1967(Showa 42)- Kasai Citybirth.
- 1971(Showa 46)- ItamiSchool district (Itami City,Kawanishi City,Inagawa Town)soComprehensive selectionRe-implementation.
- 1975(Showa 50)- AkashiSignedIs part of the school districtAkashi CityAloneComprehensive selectionImplementation.
- 1981(56)-Port Island completed.Kobe Port Island ExpoHeld.
- 1985(Showa 60)- Onaruto BridgeOpening. 3rdNational urban greening fair(Kobe Green Expo '85) held.UniversiadeHeld the Kobe convention.
- 1986(Showa 61)- Akashi Kaikyo BridgeGroundbreaking.
- 1988(Showa 63)- National high school general physical education meetHeld (63 total).
- 1991(Heisei3 years)-The first female mayor of Japan is born in Ashiya City.
- 1993(5)- Himeji castle UNESCO-world HeritageRegister with.
- 1994(6)- Tajima AirfieldOpened.Osaka AirportStarted regular flights to (Itami Airport).
- 1995(7)- Great Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake(Hyogoken Nanbu Earthquake) Occurrence.
- 1998(10)- Akashi Kaikyo BridgeOpening.
- 1999(11)-Mt. Sasayama enforces municipal system (currentlyTamba Mt. Sasayama).
- 2000(12)-International gardening and landscaping expo on Awaji IslandJapan Flora 2000(Hanahiro Awaji) held.
- 2004(16)- Tamba city,Yabu Citybirth.
- 2005(17)- Minamiawaji City,Asago City,Awaji City,Shishiwa City,Tatsuno City, TakagawaTakamachi, Kanzaki-gunKamikawa Town, Bikata-gunKami Town-Shin Onsen Townbirth. In addition, transfer to towns and cities.
- 2006(18)- Kobe Airport(Marine Air) Opened the port.Kato Citybirth. In addition, transfer to the city of the town.Nojigiku Hyogo National Athletic MeetHeld.
- 2008(20)- Akashi,AmagasakiIn the school districtComprehensive selectionAbolished.
- 2009(21)- Itami,NishinomiyaIn the school districtComprehensive selectionAbolished.
- 2009(21)- Hanshin Namba LineOpening of business.
- 2010(22)- TakarazukaIn the school districtComprehensive selectionAbolished.
- 2019(31)-Launched "Hyogo e-prefecture system" to register people who are interested in Hyogo prefecture.
- "Hyogo Prefecture History Gallery"
Heisei 19 year
- Fiscal strength index 0.59
- Group I (Financial Power Index 0.5 or more, less than 1.0) 17th out of 9 municipalities
Heisei 18 year
- Fiscal strength index 0.53
- Group I (Financial Power Index 0.5 or more, less than 1.0) 16th out of 14 municipalities
- Standard financial scale 9461 billion yen
- General account revenue 2 trillion yen
- General account expenditure 2 trillion yen
- Personnel expenses, property costs, etc. per capita settlement amount 1 yen (prefectural average 11 yen)
- Number of employees per population 100.000 1,044.75 (prefectural average 1,173.11)
- Laspeyres index 100.9 (prefecture average 99.6)
- Real debt service ratio 19.6% (3-year average, prefectural average 14.7) *It exceeds 18%, which requires a permit to issue bonds.
- Per populationLocal bondCurrent amount 65 yen (prefectural average 9471 yen)
Balance of local bonds
- Municipal bonds for ordinary account, current amount ¥3 billion
- Local bonds for special accounts other than the above, current amount of ¥4306 billion
- Regional maintenance business accounts for 1172 billion yen, basin sewer accounts for 1240 billion yen, etc. otherThird sectorEtc. (51 corporations), etc.
- Main debt guarantees: Hyogo Midori Corporation ¥187 billion, Hyogo Industrial Revitalization Center ¥143 billion, Hyogo Housing Supply Corporation ¥203 billion, Hyogo Road Corporation ¥161 billion
Heisei 17 year
- Fiscal strength index: 0.49
- II Group (Financial Power Index 0.4 or more, less than 0.5) 8th among 1 municipalities
Heisei 16 year
- Fiscal strength index: 0.47
- II Group (Financial Power Index 0.4 or more, less than 0.5) 10th among 4 municipalities
U5H projectWas established in order to rediscover the "hometown" in Hyogo by individuals and individuals involved in Hyogo.Hyogo officialIs a project.."U5H" at the beginning is an abbreviation for "United 5koku of Hyogo". 5koku (five countries) is described in detail below.
- 5koku (5 countries)
- It used to be a hub for the Japan-Song trade, and became a port representing Japan after the Meiji Restoration.Settsu(Kobe/Hanshin).
- It was a good port of the Sea of Japan and prospered as a "wind-waiting/tide-waiting" port for Kitamae ships in the Edo period.Tajima country.
- Hyogo Prefecture, on the contrary, it is depicted at the beginning of "Kojiki" as the beginning of Japan.Awaji country.
- Even in Hyogo Prefecture, which boasts the number of old burial mounds in Japan, many remains from the Paleolithic period remain.Harima country.
- Large-scale burial mounds, Paleolithic sites, and even Cretaceous Tamba dragon dating back 1 million years were discovered.Tamba country.
A company headquartered in Hyogo Prefecture
- ASICS(Kobe City)
- Squid resources(Nishinomiya City)
- Ishihara Chemical(Kobe City)
- Ito Ham(Nishinomiya City)
- Itomen(Tatsuno City)
- SRI sports(Kobe City)
- S Foods(Nishinomiya City)
- L&G (Kakogawa City)
- Oisis(Kobe City)
- Osaka Titanium Technologies(Amagasaki City)
- Ozeki(Nishinomiya City)
- Otsuki Pearl(Kobe City)
- Off tex(Kobe City)
- Oliver sauce(Kobe City)
- Kanetetsu Delica Foods(Kobe City)
- Kamigumi(Kobe City)
- Kamino Moto Honpo(Kobe City)
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries(Kobe City)
- Kawanishi Warehouse(Kobe City)
- Kawamura cycle(Kobe City)
- Kansai Home Sales (Himeji City)
- Kiku Masamune Brewery(Kobe City)
- Kikuya book sales(Kobe City)
- Kimuratan(Kobe City)
- Kyoshin Ranch(Kobe City)
- Far East Development Industry(Nishinomiya City)
- Kinki sign(Himeji City)
- King Brew(Inami Town)
- Glory(Himeji City)
- Ken min foods(Kobe City)
- Good day Sanso(Kobe City)
- Kobe Shimbun(Kobe City)
- Kobe Steel Works(Kobe City)
- Kobe Electric Railway(Kobe City)
- Kobe Fugetsudo(Kobe City)
- Kobe Bussan(Inami Town)
- Königskrone(Kobe City)
- Gozazoku(Himeji City)
- Konishi Sake Brewery(Itami City)
- Sawa no Crane(Kobe City)
- Kasugai Confectionery Aioi(Aioi City)
- Sun Television(Kobe City)
- Sanyo Electric Railway(Kobe City)
- Sanyo Special Steel(Himeji City)
- Sanyo Department Store(Himeji City)
- JFE Advantech(Nishinomiya City)
- Sysmex(Kobe City)
- Charle(Kobe City)
- Showa Grove (Himeji City)
- Shinei(Kobe City)
- Shinki Bus(Himeji City)
- JCR Pharma(Ashiya City)
- Shinmei Holdings(Kobe City)
- Shinmeiwa Industry(Takarazuka City)
- Sumitomo Rubber Industries(Kobe City)
- Consumers' cooperative co-op Kobe(Kobe City)
- Seiban(Tatsuno City)
- Daiichi (Ono City)
- Taki Chemical (Kakogawa City)
- Takuma(Amagasaki City)
- Tajimaya food (Itami City)
- TASAKI(Kobe City)
- Tatsuma Honke Sake Brewery(Nishinomiya City)
- WDB Holdings(Himeji City)
- TUNE GUITAR MANIAC(Amagasaki City)
- Teikoku Electric Works(Tatsuno City)
- Daily Sports(Kobe City)
- DX antenna(Kobe City)
- Davy Seiko(Himeji City)
- TOA(Kobe City)
- Japan (Kobe City)
- Tokaro(Kobe City)
- Donk(Kobe City)
- Toho(Kobe City)
- Toraku(Kobe City)
- Tori(Itami City)
- Trading(Kobe City)
- Inner and outer rubber(Akashi City)
- Swift X Co., Ltd.(Kobe City)
- Nishimatsuya(Himeji City)
- Nichirin(Kobe City)
- Nikko(Akashi City)
- Japan Eli Lilly(Kobe City)
- Japan prime(Nishinomiya City)
- Japan Giant Tire (Tatsuno City)
- Japan Electronic Material(Amagasaki City)
- Japan Yamamura Glass(Amagasaki City)
- Nihonmaruten soy sauce(Tatsuno City)
- Nestle Japan(Kobe City)
- Noevir(Kobe City)
- Nozawa(Kobe City)
- Nose Electric Railway(Kawanishi City)
- Noritz(Kobe City)
- Hilex Corporation(Takarazuka City)
- Housing Taiho (Himeji City)
- Shiratsuru Sake Brewery(Kobe City)
- Harimaya Main Store(Asago City)
- Bandeau chemistry(Kobe City)
- Biofermin Pharmaceutical(Kobe City)
- Higashimaru soy sauce(Tatsuno City)
- Hyogo FM Broadcast(Kiss FM KOBE, Kobe City)
- Hyogo Prefecture Nobu Somen Cooperative(Tatsuno City)
- Hiyoriyama (Crab OfParent company・Toyooka City)
- Hiraki(Kobe City)
- Familia(Kobe City)
- Felissimo(Kobe City)
- Fukumusume brewing(Kobe City)
- Fujicco(Kobe City)
- Fujipream(Himeji City)
- Procter & Gamble Japan (P & G) (Kobe City)
- Densoten(Kobe City)
- Bunsen(Tatsuno City)
- Hokuseisha (Toyooka City)
- Pocket (Mita City)
- Honke Kamadoya(Kobe City)
- Masuda Mill(Kobe City)
- Maneki food(Himeji City)
- Maruo calcium(Akashi City)
- Maruyanagi Kokuraya Yanagimoto (Kobe City)
- Three star belt(Kobe City)
- MOORISH(Kobe City)
- Morozov(Kobe City)
- Yamasa Kamaboko(Himeji City)
- Yamato Housing(Kobe City)
- Yamato Yashiki(Himeji City)
- Yamato Manufacturing Co., Ltd.(Akashi City)
- UCC Coffee UCC(Kobe City)
- Euheim(Kobe City)
- Yoshinaga Construction (Kawanishi City)
- Radio kansai(Kobe City)
- Yosegami Construction(Kobe City)
- Rock field(Kobe City)
- Rokko butter(Kobe City)
- world(Kobe City)
- Wada Kosan(Kobe City)
- Fukui Construction (Yubu City)
- Peregrine Falcon (Miki City)
Companies that have factories in the prefecture
- Asahi Beverage(Akashi City)
- Asahi Light Metal Industry(Kasai City)
- Earth Pharmaceutical(Ako City)
- IHI(Aioi City)
- Ushio Electric(Himeji City, Takasago City)
- AGC(Amagasaki City, Takasago City)
- Ace cock(Tatsuno City, Kato City)
- Ezaki Glico(Kobe City Nishi Ward, Miki City)
- Kaneka(Takasago City)
- Yellow cherry tree(Tamba Mt. Sasayama City)
- Kikkoman(Takasago City)
- Caterpillar japan(Akashi City)
- Kirin Beer(Kita-ku, Kobe)
- Suntory(Takasago City)
- Sanyo Electric(Kasai City, Sumoto City)
- Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal(Amagasaki City, Himeji City)
- Hakujakuame Honpo(Himeji City)
- Sekisui Chemical Industry(Amagasaki City)
- Daicel(Amagasaki City, Himeji City, Tatsuno City)
- Takara Shuzo(Kobe City)
- Takiron sea eye(Tatsuno City, Himeji City)
- DANTO Holdings(Minami Awaji City)
- Tsubakimoto Chain(Kasai City)
- Toshiba(Himeji City, Taishi Town)
- Toyo Gosei Co., Ltd.(Awaji City)
- Toyo Suisan(Kobe City)
- Letterpress printing(Fukusaki Town)
- Naris cosmetics(Miki City)
- Nikka Whiskey(Nishinomiya City)
- Japanese woolen(Kakogawa City)
- Nippon Ham(Ono City, Kakogawa City)
- Panasonic(Amagasaki City, Kato City, Himeji City, Kobe City Nishi Ward)
- Morinaga Confectionery(Amagasaki City)
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries(Takasago, Hyogo, Kobe)
- Mitsubishi paper(Takasago City)
- Mitsubishi Electric(Amagasaki City, Mita City, Kobe City Hyogo Ward, Itami City, Himeji City, Ako City)
- Fujitsu(Akashi City)
- Fujimoto Foods (Ono City)
- Mandom(Fukusaki Town)
- Akeboshi food(Kobe City)
- Morita(Mita City)
- Yamamoto Optical(Awaji City)
- Yanmar(Amagasaki City)
- Unitika(Ako City)
- Lion(Akashi City)
- Lintec(Tatsuno City)
Life and transportation
- Osaka International Airport(Itami Airport, Osaka Airport)[Annotation 4]
- Kobe Airport(Marine Air/Kobe City Management)
- Tajima Airfield(Stork Tajima Airport, Hyogo prefecture management)
- Contact within the prefecture
- West Japan Railway Company(JR West Japan) Kakogawa Line,Bantan Line
- Hojo Railway Hojo Line
- Hankyu Corporation Imazu Line,Itami Line,Koyo Line,Kobe high speed line
- Hanshin Electric Railway Mukogawa Line,Kobe high speed line
- Sanyo Electric Railway Main line,Aboshi Line
- Kobe Electric Railway Arima Line,Mita Line,Ao Line,Park city line,Kobe high speed line
- Nose Electric Railway Nissei Line,Myoken no Mori Cable
- Kobe New Transit Port Island Line,Rokko Island Line
- Kobe Municipal Subway Seishin/Yamanote Line,Kitakami Line,coastline
- Kobe Suma Town Development Corporation Maya Cable Line
- Mt. Rokkosan Tourism Rokko cable line
- Contact with neighboring prefectures
- West Japan Railway Company Fukuchiyama Line,JR Tozai Line,Ako Line,Hime Shinsen
- WILLER TRAINS(Kyoto Tango Railway)Miyazu Line
- Chizu Express Chizu Line
- Hankyu Corporation Kobe Main Line,Takarazuka Main Line
- Hanshin Electric Railway Main line,Hanshin Namba Line
- Nose Electric Railway Myoken Line
- Osaka Monorail Main line
- Wide area communication
- West Japan Railway Company Sanyo Shinkansen,Tokaido Main Line-Sanyo Main Line(JR Kobe Line),San'in Main Line
- toll road
- Free road
- Sanin Kinki Expressway(Tottori Toyooka Miyazu Expressway)
- National road
- Prefectural road
Businesses are generally divided between Kobe City and Hanshin, Harima, Tajima, and Awaji Island, but Kobe City is located in Awaji Island due to the opening of the Akashi Kaikyo Bridge.ShikokuToExpress BusHas developed, and many routes will extend to areas that cannot be covered by rail alone. In contrast to the urban Hanshin area, there are many depopulated routes such as Tajima. There were many public enterprises,Himeji City Bus,Akashi City Transportation Department,Amagasaki City Transportation BureauHas been withdrawn and has been transferred to the private sector. The main operators are as follows.
- Central international port : Kobe Port(Kobe City)
- Specific important port: Kobe Port (Kobe City)Himeji Port(Himeji City)
- Important port : Amagasaki Nishinomiya Ashiya Port(Amagasaki City, Nishinomiya City, Ashiya City),Higashiharima Port(Akashi City, Harima Town, Kakogawa City, Takasago City)
- Other ports: Hyogo Port, Nagata Port, Tarumi Port (Kobe City), Akashi Port, Eigashima Port, Futami Port (Akashi City), Aioi Port (Aioi City), Ako Port (Ako City), Hamasaka Port (New) Onsen Town), Kasumi Port (Kami Town), Tsuiyama Port (Toyooka City), Iwaya Port, Tsuna Port, Sumoto Port,Yura Port(Sumoto City),Fukura Port,Murozu Port,Sakakoshi Port, Tomishima Port, Numashima Port
At one time, there were many connecting routes to Awaji Island and Shikoku, but many of them ended their role with the opening of the Akashi Kaikyo Bridge. However, long-distance ferries to and from Japan still depart and arrive at Kobe Port. Of the routes below, the ones that are not mentioned are ferries.
- Domestic short-distance routes
- Kobe Airport-Kansai International Airport (Kobe-Kanku Bay Shuttle,High-speed boat)
- Akashi Port-Awaji Island (Iwaya Port) (Awaji Genova Line,High-speed boat)
- Himeji Port- Ieshima Islands(High speedEtc.)
- Himeji Port- Shodoshima(Fukuda Port) (Shodoshima Ferry）
- Domestic medium/long haul routes
- Kobe Port - Takamatsu Port(Jumbo Ferries, Some ShodoshimaSakate Port(Calling)
- Kobe Port - Shinji Port(Hankyu Ferry）
- Kobe Port - Oita Port(Ferry Sunflower）
- Kobe Port·Osaka Nanko - Amami Oshima-Tokunoshima-Okinoerabujima-Yoron Island-Naha Port(Marue Ferries）
- International route
Medical and welfare
- Hyogo has always beenEducationRegarding otherMunicipalitiesHas a different trait.
- head teacherUnder the supervision of the school, it is responsible for promoting smooth school management and improving the qualities and abilities of teachers, etc.Chief TeacherWe have set up a job floor.
- If you show it to elementary and junior high school students in the prefecture, the target facilities in the prefecture will be free.Hyogoko Kocolon CardIs being distributed.
- Nature schoolThe prefecture promotes (forest and seaside schools) for fifth grade elementary school students. Subsidies are delivered to municipalities for 5 days. (6 days from 2010)
- Try and WeekFor a week to experience work for junior high school students. It is a long term compared to other prefectures.
- Other methods for entrance examinations at public high schoolsBoard of educationIt is called "Hyogo method" because it is different from.
- National public university
- private university
- Women's University/Junior College
- College of technology
- Vocational school
- Kobe newspaper
- Nihonkai newspaper
- Shin Onsen TownHas a branch office and publishes newspapers for the Tajima region. In addition,2000In April (12), a branch office was opened in Himeji City and a Harima edition was issued.Osaka Nichi-Nichi NewspaperIs a subsidiary of the company (2008(20) Merged with The Press Osaka on February 2stSea of JapanIt will be closed in September of the same year because it became a morning newspaper. There is a theory that the people involved in editing this Himeji branch (Harima version) were involved in the business integration with Osaka-Japan. Currently, "Osaka Nichiichi Shimbun"Kobe City-Amagasakiな どKeihanshinThe spot sale is sold in the commuting area.
- The following is HyogoPrefectural broadcastBureau
- Education tv TheNHK Osaka Broadcasting Station(Remote control key ID 2 ch ) Has been the target area for broadcasting.
- Sun Television(Remote control key ID 3 ch ）
- Independent station.Osaka Bay-Osaka PlainIn addition to being available for viewing in most areas of Osaka Prefecture,Cable TVRe-broadcasting outside of the area allows for widespread viewing.
Osaka Prefectural BureauTV Osaka(TXNCan be received directly in the Hanshin area centering on Amagasaki city and Itami city, and some areas of Kobe city, etc., but basically broadcasting in TV Osaka in Hyogo prefecture is allowed by the current law. In addition, there is no prefectural broadcasting station Sun TVVarious circumstancesBecause TXN series programs cannot be broadcast due to, TXN series programs that are normally broadcast on terrestrial waves in 46 prefectures[Annotation 5]However, there is a problem that it cannot be viewed only in Hyogo prefecture. About TXN series, mainly in Harima areaTV setCan be viewed, but there is a risk that it will not be displayed due to weather conditions. More than half of the prefectureCable TVAlthough it has been rebroadcast outside the area of TV Osaka in the station, it is not subject to rebroadcasting in the northern part of the prefecture such as Toyooka city and Shin Onsen town due to topographical problems, and it is also re-run in a part of the southwestern part of Shiwa prefecture such as Shishiwa city. Broadcasting has been put off.
Harima NadaIn the southwest part of the prefecture alongBroadcasting stations in Okayama prefecture and Kagawa prefectureThere are areas that can be received. In these areas1969Until (44)NHK Okayama Broadcasting Station,Nishinippon broadcasting,Sanyo Broadcasting) Only received.
In some parts of the north (Shin Onsen Town, Bikata District, Kami Town, etc.),Tottori-Shimane TV station (Nippon Sea TV,NHK Tottori Broadcasting Station,Sanin Broadcasting,San-in Central TV) Is available in some areas. This area also1968Until (Showa 43), we could only receive NHK Tottori Broadcasting Station and Nihonkai TV. Shiwa City Haga-choTogura PassIn some of the areas, there are areas that can receive San'in broadcasting among the commercial broadcasters in Tottori and Shimane prefectures. Therefore, in these areas, it is possible to watch programs that the Kinki area wide area station of the same series is not online.
other,Wakayama OfNHK Wakayama synthesisとTV WakayamaCan be received in parts of Kobe City and Awaji Island, and in southern Awaji Island (Minamiawaji City),TokushimaBroadcast station (Shikoku BroadcastingとNHK Tokushima Broadcasting Station) Can be received at some places. Also, with the eastern part of the prefectureTamba cityPart ofNHK Kyoto synthesisとKBS KyotoThere is a place where you can receive.
- Cable TV
Even in the south, reception is not good especially in the Harima area. However, good reception of Shikoku Broadcasting in Tokushima Prefecture is possible mainly in the south.
Although the area is limited, in the south, Okayama Prefecture Sanyo Broadcasting, Kagawa Prefecture West Japan Broadcasting, and Wakayama PrefectureWakayama Broadcasting, In the northShimane ・It is possible to receive San'in broadcasting in Tottori prefecture.
FM OSAKAand,FM802Is harder to get west and north. In Nishiwaki City and the surrounding area,Kiss FM KOBEThe reception is not good, but the reception itself is possible. In a part of the northern part (Shin-Onsen Town/Kami Town),V-airAre available in some areas. Between HanshinTamba city,ToyookaThen.Kyoto Ofα-STATIONCan be heard in many areas.
Incidentally,radikoWith the start of the operation, the 3 stations of AM/FM in Osaka, Radio Kansai, and Kiss FM KOBE will be able to listen via the Internet throughout the prefecture even if radio waves cannot be received.
- AM broadcasting station
- Independent station. radiko also includes Osaka and Kyoto prefectures in the distribution area.
- FM broadcasting station
- JFNseries. radiko is distributed throughout Kansai.
- The foreign language broadcasting area (official area) of the prefecture is only Kobe and Amagasaki. However, listening is possible in the surrounding area. radiko is distributed throughout Kansai.
- NHK Radio First Broadcast-Second broadcastIs southOsakaTo receive from. In the north, there is a relay station (Toyooka City, Kami Town, Shin Onsen Town) (however, Kasumi and Shin Onsen are only the first broadcast).
- eachCommunity FM
- Radinet HyogoSee.
Traditionally,Broadcast target areaAs for the private broadcasting stations, all of the three, medium wave (AM), ultra-high frequency (FM), and television (TV) were independent broadcasting stations.2003In 15, Kiss-FM KOBE joined JFN. With this, all three prefectures with independent broadcasting stationsKanagawaIt became only. Kiss-FM KOBE can be heard in most parts of Osaka Prefecture, and there are no commercial FM stations yet.NaraThere are many listeners outside the prefecture.
Hyogo Prefecture is a collection of regions with different history,Customs,CustomCan see the difference. The sense of solidarity as a Hyogo citizen is not so strong, and it becomes the center of each area, such as Kobe City, Himeji City, Toyooka City, and Osaka City adjacent to the Hanshin area.Metropolitan areaHave a sense of belonging to. Therefore,Hyogo citizensIs rarely called. In fact, the Kenjinkai is also different in each region from where it originates (Tokyo Awaji Kai, Osaka Tajimajinkai, Kanto Hikami/Takigun Goyukai, etc.).
dialectThere are various differences. In the southern part of the prefectureKinki dialect(Kansai dialect) is used, but in the northern part of the prefectureChinese dialectIsTajima dialectIs used. The dialects of the southern part of the prefecture are also in the Harima area, which was influenced by the Chinese dialect.Banshu dialect,Osaka DialentOf the Hanshin areaSettsu dialect, A dialect in between Banshu-ben and Settsu-ben, used mainly in KobeKobe dialect,Kyoto languageDraw the flow ofTamba dialect,AwabenOn Awaji IslandAwaji valve, And divided into small pieces.
- local cuisine
- Tamba standing pile ware(Porcelain,1978）
- Izushi ware(Porcelain,1980）
- Osaka Karaki Sashimi(Woodwork,1977）
- Toyooka Moriyagi(Woodwork,1992）
- Banshu Miki Uchihamono(Metalwork,1996）
- Banshu Abacus(Stationery,1976）
- Banshu hairpin (other crafts,1987）
- Traditional crafts
- Hanshin Tigers(Nishinomiya City:Professional baseballCentral League）
- Hyogo Blue Thunders(Mita City:Kansai Independent League）
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries West(Kobe City: Adult baseball)
- Nippon Steel Hirohata Baseball Club(Himeji City: Same as above)
- All Harima Hardball Baseball Team(Harima Town: Same as above)
- サ ッ カ ー
- VISSEL KOBE(Kobe City:J League）
- Cento Cuore HARIMA(Kakogawa City:Kansai Soccer League）
- Kobe football club(Kobe City:Hyogo Adult Soccer League）
- Estrela Himeji(Himeji City: Same as above)
- INAC Kobe Leonessa(Kobe City:WE League）
- AS Harima Albion(Himeji City:Japan Women's Soccer League）
- Albero Kobe(Kobe City:Kansai Women's Soccer League）
- Kobe Steel Kobelco Steelers(Kobe City:Top league）
- JR West Railers(Kobe City:Top west）
- Rokko Fighting Bull(Kansai Club League)
- American Football
- ELECOM Kobe phi needs(Kobe City:X League）
- Asahi Beverage Challengers(Amagasaki City: Same as above)
- Golden Fighters(Kobe City:X2 League）
- Membership is the Osaka Prefecture Volleyball Association.
- Membership isHisamitsu PharmaceuticalSaga Volleyball Association with its head office. The practice base of the team isDaieiOrange attackersIt is located in Nishi Ward, the city of Kobe.
- Hyogo Delfino(Amagasaki City: Boys)
- Dawson Kobe(Kobe City: FutsalF League）
- NoritzWomen's Athletics Club (Kobe City)
- Takarazuka Sunny Rhythmic Gymnastics Club(Takarazuka City)
- A sports club based in Hyogo prefecture in the past
- Orix Buffaloes(Professional baseball)
- Hankyu Braves -> Based in Nishinomiya City during the Orix Braves era, and based in Kobe City during the Orix Blue Wave era.Osaka Kintetsu BuffaloesAfter being merged with the current Orix Buffaloes,2005As a provisional measure for three years from (17)Osaka=Osaka DomeIt was a double franchise with (Kyocera Dome Osaka),2008(20) (Actually2007(19)) After that, it was integrated into Osaka. But,KobeIn order to secure fans in Hyogo prefecture, including, about 20 games a year are held in Hyogo prefecture as a quasi-base. Also, the second army will be in Kobe until 2016KitaWas based in.
- Kobe 9 Cruise(Kobe City: Kansai Independent League (first generation))
- The player was transferred to Hyogo Blue Thunders, and the league participation rights were transferred to Forest Home in Yokohama City to become Kobe Sands.
- Akashi Red Soldiers(Akashi City: Same as above)
- Kobe Sands(Kobe City/Awaji Island: Same as above)
- Himeji GoToWORLD(Himeji City: BASEBALL FIRST LEAGUE)
- The above three teams are officially inactive.
- Sanyo Crowns(Himeji City: Professional baseball)
- Sanyo Electric RailwayWas a baseball professional baseball team and was an independent two-team baseball team with no single army in history.
- World fighting bull(Kobe City: Rugby Top League)
- After leaving the club in 2009, Rokko Sharks accepted the players and resumed activities as Rokko Fighting Bull.Top westNo residue was allowed.
- TASAKI Perule FC(Kobe City: Women's Soccer)
- The female division of Kobe FC was the mother, and laterTasaki PearlManagement is transferred to and participates in the Japan Women's Soccer League.2008(20), due to management deterioration of Tasaki Pearl, withdrawal from the league and transfer of players disbanded.
- Orange attackers(Kobe City: Women's Volleyball)
- Hisamitsu PharmaceuticalMerged with Tosu Springs to become Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Springs.
- Nikko/Kobe Ice Bucks(Kobe City: Ice Hockey)
- TochigiNikkoAt the same time, Kobe City has been a sub-home town since 2005, but due to the change of operating company2007Withdrew from Kobe in 19 and returned to Nikko Icebacks. However, holding in Kobe continues.
- 2013 dissolution
Tangible cultural property building
- Himeji Castle-Great tower, Inui small tower, Nishi small tower, Higashi small tower, Lee Ro Ha Ni
- Ichijoji Temple -Triple tower
- Tsururinji Temple -Prince Hall, Main Hall
- Jodo Temple -Jododo
- Taizanji Temple -Main hall
- Asokoji Temple -Main hall
Tsururinji TempleMain hall(National treasure)
Jodo TempleJododo(National treasure)
Asokoji TempleMain hall
- Important traditional buildings preservation area
- Kitanomachi Yamamoto Dori(Kobe City)
- Mt. Sasayama(Tamba Mt. Sasayama City)
- Fukuzumi (Tamba Mt. Sasayama City)
- Izushi(Toyooka City)
Designation system based on prefecture landscape regulations
- Landscape formation area
- Wide area landscape formation area 
- Starry sky landscape formation area
- Landscape formation Important buildings, etc.
- Hyogo Prefectural Government(Former Hyogo Main Government Building) (Kobe City)
- Hyogo Prefectural Awajishima Park(Awaji City)
- Hyogo Awaji Yumebutai International Conference Center(Awaji City)
- Hyogo Prefectural Arima Fuji Park(Mita City)
- Hyogo Prefectural Ureshinodai Lifelong Education Center (Kato City)
- Hyogo Prefectural Rabbit Wano Kogen Outdoor Education Center(Kami Town)
- Hyogo Prefectural Tree Hall of Fame(Kami Town)
- Hyogo Prefectural Tajima Yamabiko no Sato (Asago City)
- Hyogo Prefectural Gymnasium(Nishinomiya City)
- Hyogo Prefectural Cultural Gymnasium(Kobe City)
- Hyogo Prefectural Marine Gymnasium(Ashiya City)
- Hyogo Performing Arts Center(Nishinomiya City)
- Hyogo Prefectural Amagasaki Youth Creation Theater "Piccolo Theater"(Amagasaki City)
- Hyogo Children's Museum(Himeji City)
- Hyogo Prefectural Tajima Dome(Toyooka City)
- Hyogo Prefectural Tanba Tree Ring Village(Tamba city)
- Hyogo Ceramics Museum(Tamba Mt. Sasayama City)
- Hyogo Prefectural Library(Akashi City)
- Hyogo Prefectural Ieshima Nature Experience Center(Himeji City)
- Hyogo Prefectural Museum of Art(Kobe City)
- Hyogo Prefectural Museum of Art Harada no Mori Gallery(Kobe City)
- People and Disaster Prevention Future Center(Kobe City)
- Hyogo Prefectural Museum of Nature and People(Mita City)
- Hyogo Prefectural Museum of History(Himeji City)
- Hyogo Prefectural Budokan(Himeji City)
- Hyogo Prefectural Mt. Rokkosan Nature Conservation Center(Kobe City)
- Hyogo Prefectural Flower Center(Kasai City)
- Hyogo Prefectural West Harima Observatory(Sayo Town)
- Hyogo Prefectural Nishi Harima Observatory Park(Sayo Town)
- Hyogo Prefectural Akashi Park(Akashi City)
- Hyogo Prefectural Akashi Nishi Park(Akashi City)
- Hyogo Prefectural Ako Seaside Park(Ako City)
- Hyogo Prefectural Takasago Beach Park(Takasago City)
- Hyogo Prefectural Koyama Forest Park(Nishinomiya City)
- Hyogo Prefectural Mikiyama Forest Park(Miki City)
- Hyogo Prefectural Stork Village Park(Toyooka City)
- Hyogo Prefectural Ichigo Park(Kawanishi City)
- Hyogo Awaji Aroma Park(Awaji City)
- Hyogo Prefectural Tajima Farm Park(Shin Onsen Town)
- Hyogo Prefectural Harima Central Park(Kato City)
- Hyogo Prefectural Kitaharima Leisure Village Park(Takamachi)
- Hyogo Awaji Sano Sports Park(Awaji City)
- Hyogo Prefectural Archaeological Museum(Harima Town)
- Hyogo Prefectural Miki Disaster Prevention Park(Miki City)
Works set in Hyogo Prefecture
Works taken in Hyogo Prefecture
Since Hyogo Prefecture has various landscapes, it actively cooperates with many video industries.
- goodbye(1957, USA)-Kobe Port/Osaka International Airport
- Hidden Fortress(1958)-Horaikyo, Nishinomiya City
- 007 は 二度 死 ぬ(1967, UK)-Kobe Port/Himeji Castle
- Shadow warrior(1980)-Himeji Castle
- Remorse(1985)-Himeji Castle
- Black rain(1989)-Kobe
- Beppin Town(1989)-Kobe, Ashiya
- Helmet KABUTO(1991, USA)-Himeji Castle
- She's Rain(1993)-Kobe-Ashiya-Nishimiya, mainly along the Hankyu Line
- Mr Rookie(2002)-Hanshin Koshien Stadium
- Returner(2002) - Kobe Ohashi・Kansai Electric Power Himeji Power Plant and others
- Last Samurai(2003, USA)- Calligraphy writingEngyoji Temple
- Wind fighter(2004, South Korea)-Himeji Castle
- Godzilla FINAL WARS(2004)-Kobe Airport
- Negotiator Masayoshi Mashita(2005)-Kobe Municipal Subway
- Ultraman Mebius & Ultra Brothers(2006)-Kobe AirportMt. Rokkosan Ranch-Kobe City Suma Beach Aquarium-Nunobiki herb garden,other
- Tomb of Fireflies(2008)-Around the prefecture
- Zombie child(2009)-Kobe
- Hankyu train(2011)-Takarazuka City-Nishinomiya City
- (See also below for movie works made in Takarazuka)
- Takarazuka Movie Studio(TohoGroup): Takarazuka City (1938-1983) (List of Takarazuka movie production works）
- Takarazuka video: Takarazuka City (1983 -)
- (See also below for works made in Nishinomiya and Ashiya during the Taisho era and before the war)
- Koyo photo studio: Nishinomiya City (1918-1937) (Koyo Kinema-Toa Kinema-Far east movies-Koyo movie) (Filmography）
- Asiya movie production: Ashiya City (1925) (Filmography）
- In historical drama etc., the images of "Himeji Castle" are often used as "Edo Castle".
- Yuko and Tatsuya Hanshin Line Story (2014)
Hanshin Electric RailwayIt is a TV commercial of.
People from Hyogo Prefecture
- ^ However, it has not been played at all until now in the prefecture until 2014.Prefectural songWas denied the fact that.. Since 2006, mainly as an unofficial songFurusato HyogoIs being played.
- ^ However, the regions corresponding to MimasakaYoshino-gunFrom (Mimasaka Country, Okayama Prefecture)Sayo-gunIt has been in the form of a transfer to (Harima country, Hyogo prefecture), and there is a view that it will be included in Harima country from then on.
- ^ Yugoslavia said, "7 borders (neighbors, anxiety), 6 republics, 5 ethnic groups, 4 languages, 3 religions, 2 letters, 1 federal state (1Tito)” was described. In a form similar to this, Hyogo Prefecture is described as "7 prefectural borders, 6 dialects, 5Old country, 4 Shinkansen stations, 3 airports, 2 seas, 1 prefecture"
- ^ Most of the airport premises is Hyogo PrefectureItami CityBelong to.
- ^ Even in prefectures without TXN affiliatesProgram salesIs being broadcast byGood luck!''Pokemon''Yokai watch"Such.
- ^ Kinjo Leather (January 2015, 1). “A new constitution to be clothed is going to be revealed... The illusory Hyogo folk song”. Kobe newspaper. オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2016, 3. 2015/1/9Browse.
- ^ a b “Hyogo echoes on SNS post by Federated Republic of Hyogoslavia”. Kobe newspaperNEXT (Kobe Shimbun). (August 2018, 8) 2018/10/13Browse.
- ^ "Kobe Shimbun NEXT | General | Is Hyogoslavia a reality? Birth of the Hyogo Gokoku Federation”(Japanese). www.kobe-np.co.jp. 2019/6/20Browse.
- ^ "Hyogo reservoir". 2014/3/17Browse.
- ^ "How many agricultural ponds in Hyogo Prefecture?". 2014/3/17Browse.
- ^ "Kobe Shimbun NEXT | General | “Reservoir Kingdom” “Inflated” in Hyogo Prefecture, there was no XNUMX places”(Japanese). www.kobe-np.co.jp. 2019/10/31Browse.
- ^ "Reservoir: Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries". www.maff.go.jp. 2019/10/31Browse.
- ^ "Our city/town”. Hyogo Prefecture (August 2019, 6). 2020/4/11Browse.
- ^ Prefectural Bureau/Citizen Center Information -Hyogo Prefecture (browsed on May 2014, 5) *The order of description of local governments is based on the site.
- ^ Estimated population -Hyogo Prefecture
- ^ "Activities of Monkan-bō in Higashi-Harima: Stone pagoda construction and cultivated land development centered on blank 11 years", Kamakura Remains Research, No. 44, Yoshikawa Kobunkan, October 2019, 10–1.
- ^ "Hyogo e-Citizen System" Registration starts from January 31Planning and Residents Department Regional Revitalization Bureau Regional Revitalization Section (December 2018, 12) Read September 27, 2019.
- ^ "What is U5H?". Hyogo Gokoku Union (U5H). 2020/7/29Browse.
- ^ Osaka Airport StationA part of it goes to Itami City.
- ^ "Japanese popularity by prefecture"Kawade Shobo Shinsha, 1983.
- ^ Hyogo/Landscape Guidelines (read May 2015, 5)
- List of people from Hyogo
- A work set in Hyogo Prefecture
- Hyogo Prefectural High School List
- Habatan -Hyogo Prefecture PR Mascot
- Buildings and tourist attractions in Hyogo
- Geography of japan,Region of Japan
(Settsu-Harima country内 のShogunate-Flag territory）
ToyookaA part of
(Tajima countryandTamba countryHikami-gun-Taki-gun）
Meito prefecturePart of (Awaji country）
|Changes in administrative districts|
1868 - (Hyogo Court → Hyogo Prefecture)
(Kawabe(Excluding Toyosaki prefecture)