Photo Fukui Prefectural Office
No new infections in Fukui Prefecture
If you write the contents roughly
The Fukui Shimbun D-publishes an e-mail bulletin of infection information for the new coronavirus in Fukui Prefecture.
Fukui Prefecture announced on September 3 that no new cases of coronavirus infection were confirmed.No announcement of newly infected people ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
New coronavirus(Shingata coronavirus,English: Novel coronavirus, nCoV) IsCoronavirus familyOrthocoronavirus subfamilyBelongs toウ イ ル スOf these, it is a tentative name given to those that are medically and publicly important..
In particularHuman coronavirusIt is often used in.
The following viruses were called new coronaviruses before their official names were given.
|Formal name||Other names||Susceptible host[† 1]||First discovery location (discovery year)||Infection|
|SARS coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)[† 2]||2019-Ncov|
SARS virus 2
Human coronavirus 2019 (HCoV-19)
|Bat,Scale armor||Chugoku-Wuhan(2019)||New Coronavirus Infection (2019) (COVID-19)[† 3]|
|MERS coronavirus (MERS-CoV)[† 4]||Middle east virus|
Camel flu virus
|camel,Bat||Saudi Arabia-Jeddah(2012)||Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS)|
|Human coronavirus HKU1 (HCoV-HKU1)||New Haven Virus||A mouse||Hong Kong (2005)||Mild respiratory tract infection, rarely severe pneumonia|
|SARS coronavirus (SARS-CoV, SARS-CoV-1)[† 2]||SARS virus||Chinese cabbage,Bat||Chugoku-Foshan(2002)||Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS)|
All of the above four viruses belong to the genus Betacoronavirus (betacoronavirus) Belongs to.
Known for the "new" of the new coronavirusViral family classificationBelongs toIt means a new pathogen.That is, the new coronavirusCoronavirus familyIt means a new pathogen belonging to (or its subclass).There is no intention of a completely unknown new pathogen. The use of the word "new XX" was introduced in 2015WHOIt complies with the new infectious disease naming scheme decided by.  
- 2002 SARS coronavirus (SARS-CoV) -From November 2002 to July 11Severe acute respiratory syndrome The virus that causes (SARS).
- 2005 Human coronavirus HKU1 (HCoV-HKU1)
- 2012 MERS coronavirus (MERS-CoV) -In July 2012Erasmus University Medical CenterIt was originally called HCoV-EMC (Human coronavirus- Erasmus Medical Center) because the coronavirus was isolated in.. Originally called "new coronavirus"But in May 2013International Virus Classification Committee PathogenNamed "Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV)"Received WHO decisionMinistry of Health, Labor and Welfare named the virus MERS (Mars) coronavirus and named the infectious disease.Middle East respiratory syndrome Decided to be (MERS).
- SARS coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)- 2019 New Coronavirus.. The first infected person appeared in November 2019, and the new model was launched in January 11.CoronavirusWas confirmed.
- ^ a b Murray and Nadel (2010). Chapter 31.
- ^ a b Cunha (2010). Pp. 6–18.
- ^ a b Melmed (2011). P. 636
- ^ a b c "The 2019–2020 Novel Coronavirus (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2) Pandemic: A Joint American College of Academic International Medicine-World Academic Council of Emergency Medicine Multidisciplinary COVID-19 Working Group Consensus Paper". ResearchGate. 2020/5/16Browse.
- ^ "The 2019–2020 Novel Coronavirus (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2) Pandemic: A Joint American College of Academic International Medicine-World Academic Council of Emergency Medicine Multidisciplinary COVID-19 Working Group Consensus Paper". ResearchGate. 2020/5/16Browse.
- ^ “Coronavirus disease named Covid-19”. BBC News .
- ^ According to ICD-10 the disease is referred to as "2019-new coronavirus acute respiratory disease [temporary name]". It is not listed in ICD-11.
- ^ a b Synonyms include 2019 coronavirus pneumonia and Wuhan respiratory syndrome
- ^ Human coronavirus NL63 Some strains of (HCoV-NL63)New Haven Coronavirus Be careful not to confuse it because it is called (HCoV-NH).
- ^ a b Ghosh R, Das S. A Brief Review of the Novel Coronavirus (2019-Ncov) Outbreak. Global Journal for Research Analysis. 2020; 9 (2).
- ^ a b World Health Organization Best Practices for the Naming of New Human Infectious Diseases. World Health Organization. May 2015.
- ^ a b Budhwani, Henna; Sun, Ruoyan (2020). “Creating COVID-19 Stigma by Referencing the Novel Coronavirus as the“ Chinese virus ”on Twitter: Quantitative Analysis of Social Media Data” (English). Journal of Medical Internet Research 22 (5): e19301. two:10.2196/19301.
- ^ Host jump capability may not persist
- ^ a b Tetsuya Mizutani, ``New species of coronavirus"Virus" Vol. 63, No. 1, p.1-6, 2013, Japanese Society of Virology, two:10.2222 / jsv.63.1.
- ^ Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (MERS-CoV); Announcement of the Coronavirus Study Group Journal of Virology, Published ahead of print 15 May 2013, doi: 10.1128 / JVI.01244-13
- ^ Naming of the Novel Coronavirus WHO, 28 May 2013
Hokuriku regionIt is the least populated prefecture in Japan.
In addition, there are 0.1 islands with a circumference of 58 km or more in the Fukui prefecture waters of the Sea of Japan and Wakasa Bay.Uninhabited islandso,Tsunegami PeninsulaOffshoreReefIt is only about 3 km away on the Kuril islands.
It is a place where nature is beautiful, as typified by the lush mountains of Echizen and the clear water flow of Wakasa.Koshiyama WakamizuThere is.
The climate in Fukui prefecture isKöppen climate classificationThen the whole prefectureWarm and humid climateIn Although,Sea of Japan side climateAnd the whole prefectureHeavy snowfall(partSpecial heavy snowfall area) Is specified.
Above all, in the special heavy snowfall areaOno City-Katsuyama City-Ikeda-Minami EchizenOldImajo TownIs one of the largest snowfalls in Japan, and the annual snowfall in Ono City exceeds 500 cm and the deepest snowfall exceeds 100 cm..
Fukui City is located inland, so it faces the coastNiigataIt is more prone to heavy snowfall than in Kanazawa and other cities. In the past, 1963 cm was recorded on January 1, 31, and even recently, it was 213 cm on February 2018, 2..
There are 170 days of rainfall per year, There is a saying of the weather, "If you forget your lunch, don't forget your umbrella."
There is also a saying in Toyooka City, Hyogo Prefecture, "If you forget your lunch, don't forget your umbrella."
- Flat land
- First-class river
- Main lakes and dams
- Ryohaku mountains - Sannomine(Hakusan Mountain Range),Akabaneyama,Dai Nagayama,Toritateyama,Mt. Kyogatake,Mt. Heike,Mt. Arashimadake,Mukoyama,Nogo Hakusan,Mt. Kanmuriyama
- Niu Mountains - Mt. Kunimidake
- Nosaka Mountains - Nosakadake,Mt. Norikura
- Wakatan Mountains (Tamba HighlandsPart of -) Hyakurigatake,Tagagatake,Chungsan,XNUMX mountains
- National park
- National park
- Prefectural nature park
There are 9 cities, 7 districts, 8 towns, and 17 municipalities in total. The town is read as "cho," not "town.".
- Fukui district
- Sakai district
- Okuetsu (Okuetsumae) district
- Tannan (Nan-Echizen or Minami-etsu) area
- Nishu area
- Tsuruga(Fukui Prefecture Reinan Promotion Bureau)
- Wakasa Town(Former Mikata-cho area)
- Wakasa district
- Obama City(Fukui Prefecture Reinan Promotion Bureau)
- Oi District
- Wakasa Town(Former Kaminaka-cho area)
Trends due to merger of municipalities
So-calledGreat Heisei mergerBefore the start, there were 7 cities, 11 districts, 22 towns and 6 villages (35 municipalities in total). That had disappeared before thatTsurugaHowever, due to the merger, the counties of Sakai, Asuwa, Ono, and Toshiki disappeared, and became "one county one town" except Oi county.
- 2004(16)3/1 Sakai-gunKanazu Town,Ashihara TownMerged withAwara CityIs born.
- 2005(17)1/1 Nanjo-gunNanjo Town,Imajo Town,KonomuraMerged withMinami EchizenIs born.
- 2005 year (Heisei 17 year)2/1 Nyu-gunAsahi Town,Oda Town, OldEchizen Town,Miyazaki VillageWill be merged and new Echizen-cho will be born.
- 2005 year (Heisei 17 year)3/31 Mikata-gunMikata Town,Toshiki DistrictKaminaka TownMerged withMikatakamichu-gunWakasa TownIs born.
- 2005 year (Heisei 17 year)10/1 Takefu City,Imate-gunImatemachiMerged withEchizen CityIs born.
- 2005 year (Heisei 17 year)11/7 Ono-gunIzumi Village Ono CityWill be incorporated into.
- 2006(18) February 2 Nyu-gunShimizu Town,Koshikou Village,Asuwa-gunMiyama Town Fukui CityWill be incorporated into.
- 2006 year (Heisei 18 year)2/13 YoshidaMatsuoka Town, OldEiheiji Town,Kamishibi VillageWill be merged to form the new Eiheiji Town.
- 2006 year (Heisei 18 year)3/3 Oi DistrictOimachiとToshiki DistrictNadasho VillageWas merged to form Oi-gunOi TownIs born. As a result, from within Fukui prefecturevillageDisappears.
- 2006 year (Heisei 18 year)3/20 Sakai-gunMikuni Town,Sakai Town,Harue Town,Maruoka TownMerged withSakai CityIs born.
- Average life(2000(12), actually there is some deviation)
- Man-78.55 years old (2nd place nationwide)
- Woman-85.39 years old (2nd place nationwide)
- Male and female average-81.97 years
- Within the prefecture(I.e.Are scattered all over the place, and it can be seen that people have lived there for about 1 years. There are many knife-type stone tools (named Mikuni-type) and scrapers from the westward, Oshima, and horse-cobash ruins of Mikuni-cho, the Kibashi ruins of Eiheiji-cho, and the Nanburo ruins.stone toolHas been excavated.
- Torihama shell mound(Wakasa Town)Jomon potteryStarting with (raised line sentence, diagonal grid pottery)Pit dwellingTracesMaruki boat, Bows and arrows, ropes for marking earthenware have been found. In addition, many relics have been unearthed from archaeological sites in various parts of the prefecture.Kinai,Hida countryIt can be seen that there was exchange with the area such as.
- It seems that rice cultivation was transmitted around the first half of the year, and earthenware has been excavated to show it.
- MetalwareIt seems that the production of balls, fabrics was also done. ReihokuBronzeIt is the northern limit of the Sea of Japan side that was excavated.
- In the middleChiefThe grave of No. XNUMX started to be made, and it became larger in the latter half of the latter half.
- 4st centuryIn the beginningReihokuでFront and rear circleBegan to be built, and from the middle of the 4th century it wasOld tombBegins to be built. Terigake Shiroyama Tumulus (the end of the 4th century)Mt.The latter half of the 4th century to the first half of the 5th century are the largest in the Hokuriku region, and it can be seen that this region had a powerful influence.
- 5st centuryThen, even in Reinan, the front and rear burial mounds start to be built mainly in the vicinity of Wakasa Town.
- From the second half of the 5 century6st centuryWakasa, Takashi, Mikuni, and TsunogaNational constructionWas separated. The area where Mikuni was builtEmperor KeitaiIs said to have spent the throne. I'm from ReihokuEmperor KeitaiWas welcomed as the great king of Yamato,VietnamJoined forces with.
- 570~574,GoguryeoMessengerVietnamArrive in the vicinity.
- Emperor KeitaiSince then, ships and horse haniwa were buried in the tombs, and Japan was in the late Kofun period.
- From the latter half of the 6th century, small-scale burial mounds replacedTumulus,Crowd burial moundBut the burial mounds are no longer made in the 7th century.
- 7st centuryAround the second halfRitual systemWith the introduction of "Wakasa countryIt is believed that "" was established, and at the end of the 7th century "Echizen countryIs believed to have been established.
- Wakasa country paid the city with salt refined in Wakasa Bay as a tax (payment of local special products). Even nowSalt making ruinsRemains.
- In addition to the keySacrificeIt is known from the wooden plains and Enki ceremony of Heijokyo that the seafood called (ni) was directly contributed to the imperial family. As a result, Wakasa Country appears in ManyoshuFood countryIt is estimated to be one of
- 749,Todaiji TempleReceived a donation of land from an Echizen country clan,KentaAcquiredFukui PlainManyManorTo win. By this timeRyori systemIs clothed. Even now, there are still Jojo remains in the Fukui Plain.
- 8st centuryTo become andBohaiExchanges with Wakasa and Echizen countries became popularBohai ambassadorThe arrival ofSea ambassadorWill be the base for dispatching. In the latter half of the 8th century, trade became central.
- 764, Emi Oshikatsu, who failed in the coup (Maru Fujiwara) Tries to escape to EchizenLoveFails because is closed (Fujiwara Nakamaro no Ran (Emi Oshikatsu no Ran)).
- 10st centuryThe Todaiji territory manor in Echizen was devastated and replaced by the imperial family,CustomsBecomes the center.
- These daysTaisumiTo be the foundation ofHakusanFaith became prosperous, and at the end of the 11th century, its base, Heisenji Temple (Katsuyama City)Enryakuji TempleIt becomes Suede Temple and rises.
- At the end of the 10th century宋People come to visit and trade. EspeciallyPoliticsAfter the periodTsurugazuTrade will be actively carried out mainly in.
- 11st centuryMainly from the endBranch countryAnd,Homoto-Heiji RebellionLaterTairaBecome a country of knowledge.
- Responsibility and Rebellion of ToshinagaIn (Genpei Battle), in EchizenSaitoAnd many samuraiYoshinaka KisoSide by side. However, after thatLordCentralKamakura ShogunateUnderGroundEchizen, Wakasa country appointed toLordIt seems that they were not there.
- Shimazu-Mr. GotoEtc. are appointed as guardian.
- At this time, the shipping industry developed,Tsurugazu,Obamazu,Mikuni MinatoAnd so on, maritime trade will become popular. In addition, those ports will also serve as bases for transporting annual tributes to Kyo.
- 1243IsDogenEntered Yoshimineji (Eihei-ji Town) in Shibiso, Echizen, and the following year, Daibutsuji (laterEiheiji Temple).
- 13st centuryTakada system after the endJodo ShinshuSpreads mainly in the north of Echizen.
- 1336,Takashi AshikagaBy entering TokyoHisayoshi,PrinceDefeated HokurikuNitta Yoshisada Kanegasaki CastleEnters (Tsuruga), but protects EchizenHigh WaveThe castle will fall next year due to the army of. Yoshisada escapes,1338Died in Fujishima Tomyoji Temple in Echizen (Nittazuka, Fukui City). After this, the war continued in Echizen1341, North morning is settled. After this, mainlyMr. SanamiIn EchizenGuardianBecomes However, the ruler of EchizenGuardian feeIt was Kai.
- In WakasaNorthern and Northern DynastiesIs often replaced by guardians,1366,Mr. IsshikiBecame guardian,ChineseRebellionSuppress Wakasa and control Wakasa. But,1440Feared Isshiki's growing powerGeneralYoshinori Ashikaga TheMr. TakedaAppointed to protect. Mr. Takeda controls Wakasa by suppressing the remnants of Isshiki and rebellion.
- 15st centuryIn the latter half of the year, the conflict between Mr. Shiba and Mr. Kai deepened, causing a civil war in Echizen. Eventually Mr. Kai, who received the support of the Shogunate, will win,Onin's rebellionTime,Takakei AsakuraEmerged and took over Echizen on behalf of Kai. laterMr. Asakura TheSengoku DaimyoRise as.
- 1471,LotusEntered Yoshizaki in EchizenYoshizaki GoboEstablished, Honganji Temple system in the Hokuriku regionJodo ShinshuIt will be the mission base of. afterwards,Ikko IkkoWill be one after another.
- 1506,KagaからHongwanji TempleMonkInvades. But,Asakura religious scene(Soudori) Asakura, who conducts the game, welcomes this at the Kuzuryu River and wins (Battle of Kuzuryu River).
- After this, Mr. Asakura bans the Hongo-ji system Jodo Shinshu. Therefore, many Honganji TemplesMonkAnd the monk flee to Kagakuni. And it will often invade Echizen.
- 16st centurySince then, civil wars have continued in Wakasa, and Mr. Takeda gradually weakens. Asakura will also intervene in Wakasa to support Takeda.
- Yoshiaki AshikagaBecause (Yoshiaki) is in good standing,1566To Wakasa, relying on Mr. Takeda for1567ToYoshikura AsakuraRely on to enter Echizen (renamed Yoshiaki at this time). However, it did not fulfill its superiority,1568,Oda NobunagaRely onMino countryLeave the country.
- 1568, Asakura invades Wakasa.
- 1569, Shogun Yoshiaki reconciles Honganji and Asakura. At this time, the ban on the Jodo Shinshu sect of Honganji is also lifted. It was also worth having a diplomatic relationship with Honganji Temple.Mr. TakedaCooperate with distant forces.
- 1570In April, Nobunaga started attacking Asakura,Kanegasaki CastleTo open the castle. But,Asai NagamasaWithdraws to Kyo (Exit of Kanegasaki).
- Nobunaga in Osaka, Noda and Fukushima in September 1570Miyoshi three peopleIn the middle of the battle with the Honganji Temple, Yoshikage led the soldiers, the Asai-Asakura Alliance Army attacked K with a force of 3, and the Kyo no Kuchi,Mt. HieiBuild a castle.Mr. RokkakuNobunaga will be isolated due to the recruitment of the Nobunaga, but peace will be established through the mediation of Shogun Yoshiaki (Shiga).
- 1573August, NobunagaBattle of TohakuzakaEchizen country which is home to Mr. AsakuraIchijodaniInvasion, Yoshikage escapes to Ono, but the betrayal of his vassals kills Asakura. Echizen is a former vassal of Asakura, Wakasa isNiwa NagahideGovern.
- 1574, Asakura-to-Oda-kata had a dispute between the warlords, which led to an uprising of Ikko. The Honganji Monks are warlords and nationals,Heisenji TempleAnd attack the Echizen country and make it a Hongokuji territory.
- 1575In August, Nobunaga re-invaded Echizen and repressed Honganji monks and monks.Katsuie ShibataTo EchizenKitanoshoStarting with Echizen Hachigun,Kanamori NagachikaRani Echizen Ono-gun,Fuwa Koji,Narimasa Sasa,Maeda Toshiie(Fuchu three people) Give Echizen Fuchu two counties.
- 1583,Kiyosu ConferenceでHideyoshi HashibaAnd the confrontation of Katsuie Shibata deepened,Battle of Mt.Hideyoshi wins at the castle of KatsuieKitanojo CastleAttack. After that, Niwa Nagahide ruled most of Echizen, Hachiya Yoritaka ruled Tsuruga-gun, and Kanamori Nagachika ruled Ohno-gun. After that, the lords were replaced one after another.
- On the other hand, in Wakasa, after Niwa Nagahide moved to Echizen, Hayato Kimura and others were in control,1585Is a child of NagahideNiwa NagashigeBecame the territory of1587ToNagakichi Asano(Nagamasa) ruled, and sovereignty changed after that.
The early modern period
- 1586In Wakasa,1598In EchizenTaiko Inspection SiteThe result was 8 stones in Wakasa and 5000 stones in Echizen.
- Echizen country
- 1600 OfBattle of SekigaharaAfter that, as the first prize of war achievementHideyasu Yuki75 stones were given to Echizen Kuni and Shimoguni Yuki-gun (Kitanosho Domain). The Echizen Matsudaira family is known as the house of the shogun Tokugawa Hidetada's older brother, and is therefore referred to as the four houses in the sense that it is a house outside the control (a house where various privileges have been granted) or a house next to the Osan family.
- 1623, The eldest son of HideyasuTadao MatsudairaBecause ofBungoIt was distributed to Ogiwara. Instead of Hideyasu's second sonEchigo Takada DomainmainTadamasa MatsudairaWas inherited by the act, and the eldest son of TadanaoMitsunaga MatsudairaToEchigo countryTakada (Joetsu City) Was given a new territory. At this time, the Kitano Shohan reduced its scale, leaving room forEchizen Katsuyama Domain,Ohno Domain,Maruoka DomainMultiple small domains such as. Also, once in Tsuruga-gunShogunateAfter becoming (Tenri),Obama DomainOf the Obama clanTsuruga DomainAnd so on. In this way, Echizen was divided and ruled by multiple domains. Edo Shogunate Yatsushiro ShogunTokugawa YoshimuneWhen he was young, he once owned a territory.ReplacementShirasaki JinyaKanamoriThere is. At the time of admission of Chungchang to Echizen, Kitanosho was at Fukui (laterFukui) Was renamed to.. This is said to be the origin of Fukui city and prefecture name.
- after that,Sabae DomainAnd so on. In Echizen, there are also the territories of the Fukui clan, the shogunate territory, the flag territory, and the territories of foreign daimyo, and the state of being divided and governed by many lords continued until the Meiji era. The Echizen Matsudaira family, a descendant of Tadamasa, remained as a lord of the Fukui domain until the end of the Edo era, despite some twists and turns. The owners of the Izumo Matsue Domain, the Harima Akashi Domain, and the Ueno Maebashi Domain were found in the Echizen Matsudaira side-stream, which began with the brothers of Tadamasa, and the Tsuyama Matsudaira family is a sidestream related to Tadanao's son, Mitsunaga.
- Wakasa country
- In the early Edo periodAboveとNorthTieTributeAs rice, Obama andTsurugaWas often used.
- After the middle of the Edo periodKitamaebuneCalled at Mikuni and Tsuruga,Ezo,OsakaWas tied. Furukawa in Obama, Ukon in Echizen Konoura, etc.KitamaebuneThe Lord was active.
- 1774, A doctor of the Obama domainGenpaku SugitaとAtsushi Nakagawa Maeno RyozawaTogether withTahel AnatomiaIs translated intoDismantling new bookIs published.
- BakumatsuDuring the period, he is the lord of FukuiMatsudaira ShungoFukui clanHashimoto leftOf the former Obama clanUmeda UnhamaPlay an active role. In addition, Maruoka domain and Obama domainDaibaTo build.
- Abandoned DomainPrior to18711/22(3rd year of Meiji era)12/26)Motobo Prefecture(Echizen City) Was installed.18718/29(4rd year of Meiji era)7/14) By the abandoned clan prefecture,Maruoka Domain-Fukui Domain-Katsuyama Domain-Ohno Domain-Sabae Domain-Obama DomainEach clan was abolished and seven prefectures were established in the current Fukui prefecture area.
- 187112/31(4rd year of Meiji era)11/20):Fukui(First) andTsurugaIt became 2 prefectures.
- 18721/29(4rd year of Meiji era)12/20): Fukui PrefectureAsuwa prefectureWas renamed to.
- 1873(6th year of Meiji)1/14: Asuwa prefectureTsurugaWas incorporated into (becomes the prefectural area of Fukui Prefecture today).
- 1876(9th year of Meiji)8/21 : Kinometo PassTsuruga Prefecture was divided intoMinami EchizenNorth ofIshikawaTo the currentTsurugaWestShigaWas incorporated into.
- 1881(14th year of Meiji)2/7 : ProclamationRemine Kita was separated from Ishikawa Prefecture, and Reinan was separated from Shiga Prefecture.Fukui(Second) was installed. This is due to the continued opposition to the local tax reform of the former Echizen country and the Liberal Party'sSadakazu SugitaIt was because the Echizen prefectural council member violently collided with the Ishikawa Prefectural Ordinance at the time because of the rush, and the Prefectural Ordinance proclaimed separation as a land of intractable nature..
- In the Meiji periodHabutaeWeaving developed, produced in large quantities and exported to Europe and America.
- 1889(Meiji 22) July:Tokaido branch lineAs Maibara-Kanegasaki (laterTsuruga Port Station) The space opens.
- 1896(Meiji 29):Tsuruga PortIs designated as a foreign trade port.
- 1896(Meiji 29) June 7 Hokuriku Line-Tsuruga Station~Fukui StationThe space opens.
- 1897(Meiji 30) September 9, Hokuriku Line, Fukui Station-Komatsu StationThe space opens.
- 1899(Meiji 32) June,Tsuruga PortIs designated as a foreign trade port,1902(Meiji 35) in TsurugaVladivostokDirect route opened.Russo-Japanese WarAfter thatSiberian RailwayConnect with (Contact transportation)did.
- After World War IHuman silk(Rayon) Became active, mainlyAsia,Oceania,AfricaWas exported to.
- During World War IITsurugaとFukui City Air raidAs a result, about 70% of Tsuruga City and 95% of Fukui City were destroyed.
- Showa (after World War II)
- 1948(23)6/28ToFukui earthquakeOccurs, and the total destruction rate of the Fukui Plain is over 60%, causing serious damage.
- 1956(Showa 31), artificially mated at Niigata Agricultural Experiment StationRiceKinan No. 17, which was fixed at the Fukui Agricultural Experiment Station based on this strain, became a recommended variety in Niigata and Chiba prefectures, and was registered as No. 100 in paddy rice forest in the Norin forest variety.Koshihikari RiceIt is named.
- 1958(Showa 33) March,Ono-gunIshitoru ShiramuraGifu PrefectureGujo-gunSwan town(CurrentGujo) To become the current prefectural area (The three-sided district of Ishitoru Shiramura, which was not incorporated, the Kotado districtIzumi Village(CurrentOno City)).
- 1962(Showa 37) March,Hokuriku tunnelOpens.
- 1963(Showa 38),Heavy snowfallAttacks in the prefecture. A series of isolated villages centered on Okushi, completely paralyzed within the prefecture.
- 1960 eraFrom the middle, instead of human silkSynthetic fiberProduction becomes active.
- 1965(Showa 40) March,Torrential rainIn OnoNishitani VillageCatastrophic damage (1970(Showa 45) In July, a group of villages was decided to be constructed by dam construction and transferred to Ono City).
- 1968(Showa 43),23th National Sports FestivalWill be held.
- 1970(45)3/14,Japan Nuclear PowerTsuruga Power StationUnit 1 begins commercial operation.
- 1970(45)11/28,Kansai Electric PowerMihama Power StationUnit 1 begins commercial operation. First run by a power companyNuclear power plantIs opened.
- 1973(48)10/17,Hokuriku ExpresswayKomatsu IC -Opening of Maruoka Interchange.
- 1975(50)9/9, Hokuriku RoadMaruoka IC - Fukui ICThe space opens.
- 1976(51)11/2, Hokuriku Expressway/Fukui IC- Takefu ICThe space opens.
- 1977(52)12/8, Hokuriku Road/Takefu IC- Tsuruga ICThe space opens.
- 1980(55)4/7, Hokuriku Expressway/Tsuruga IC- Yonehara JCTThe space opens.
- 1981(Showa 56),Heavy snowfallAttacks in the prefecture.
- 1981(56)11/1, CurrentPrefectural officeCompletion. Oki Prefecture Centennial Memorial Ceremony.
- 1982(57)4/2, Oki Prefecture Centennial Memorial Movie "Beyond the wind and snow"Complete. Open to the public on April 4rd.
- 1989(XNUMX)7/16,Echizen coast collapse accident.. Fukui prefectureNyu-gunEchizen TownTamagawaNational Route 305Fifteen people were killed in the accident that the bedrock collapsed along the line.
- 1995(7) October,Fukui Prefecture Industrial Promotion Facility(Sundome Fukui) will be the first in AsiaWorld Gymnastics ChampionshipWill be held.
- 1997(9) October,Nakhodka Heavy Oil Spill Accident.1/7ToMikuni TownThe bow of the hull and heavy oil were washed ashore on the coast of Anshima.
- 1998(10) October,ReinanTorrential rain. Wakasa UmekaidoJRObama LineA large-scale landslide caused by such problems.Mihama TownThen, the maximum amount of precipitation per hour was 93 mm.
- 2002(14)10/15,Abduction victims by North Korea5 people returned to Japan, 2 of them (the couple) after 24 yearsObama CityTo go home.
- 2003(15)3/9,Maizuru Wakasa Expressway-Maizuru East IC - Obama Nishi ICOpen to the public.
- 2004(16)7/18,ReihokuTorrential rain (July 16 Heavy rain in Fukui).Fukui City-Sabae City-Imatemachi-Ikeda-Miyama TownDue to flood damage, river floods, debris flows, landslides, bridge outflows, etc. 3 dead.
- 2005(17)4/18,Fukui StationIs the first station in Fukui prefectureElevated stationOpened next door.
- 2005 year (Heisei 17 year)10/12 - 11/3, 20thNational Cultural Festival・Fukui 2005 will be held.
- 2005 year (Heisei 17 year)12 - 2006(18)2,18 heavy snowfallBe hit by.
- 2006(18)10/21,Hokuriku Main LineNagahama -TsurugaKosai LineNagahara - Omi ShiozuBy direct current betweenTsuruga StationToLimited expressThe entry of direct current trains such as
- 2008(20) October,US presidential electionIt was widely reported every day in the contest for the nomination of Democratic Party candidatesBarrack ObamaAgainstObama CityTourism Association Members "Meeting to support Mr. Obama without permission" (Meeting to support Obama without permissionWas renamed to) and is reported in Japan and overseas.
- 2009(21)6/7, 60thNational tree planting festival Ichijodani Asakura remainsWill be held in. It has been 13 years since the 47th event in Fukui Prefecture. The theme is "Energetic forest that connects you to the future.
- 2011(23)7/16, Maizuru Wakasaido/Obamaishi IC- Obama ICThe space opens.
- 2014(26)7/20, Maizuru Wakasaido/Obama IC- Tsuruga JCTThe road is open and the whole line is open and connected to the Hokuriku Road. As a result, the entire prefecture will be within a 2-hour drive to the Fukui Prefectural Office.
- 2016(28)3/27,Echizen RailwayMikuni Ashihara LineとFukui RailwayFukutake LineWithMutual accessStart.
- 2018(30),30 heavy snowfallDue to this, great damage occurred in Fukui prefecture.
- 2018 year (Heisei 30 year)9/29 - 10/9,73th National Sports Festival(Fukui Happy Energy National Athletic Meet) is held. This is the first time in 50 years that the National Athletic Meet has been held in Fukui Prefecture.
- 2020(2nd year of Reiwa) On April 4, due to the spread of new coronavirus infection, Governor Tatsuharu Sugimoto issued an emergency declaration unique to the prefecture. Until May 14th, requested self-restraint for non-essential outings and meetings/meals, and requested self-restraint for the next prefecture from outside the prefecture..
|Fukui Prefecture and Population Distribution by Age in Japan (2005)||Fukui Prefecture Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Fukui Prefecture Population Trend
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Fukui Prefecture Population Ranking by City
- Fukui Prefecture Population density ranking by cities (2016(28) present)
- Sabae City(809/km2）
- Fukui City(495 people/km2）
- Sakai City(429 people/km2）
- Echizen City(351 people/km2）
- Tsuruga(262 people/km2）
- 2007(19) Degree
- Financial capability index 0.40
- II Group (Financial Power Index 0.4 or more, less than 0.5) 11th among 10 municipalities
- 2006(18) Degree
- Fiscal strength index 0.37
- Group III (financial power index 0.3 or more, less than 0.4) 11th out of 4 municipalities
- 2005(17) Degree
- Fiscal strength index 0.34
- Group III (financial power index 0.3 or more, less than 0.4) 14th out of 11 municipalities
- 2004(16) Degree
- Fiscal strength index 0.33
- Group III (financial power index 0.3 or more, less than 0.4) 13th out of 9 municipalities
As an industrial areaHokuriku Industrial AreaIs responsible for the southern end of.Secondary industryとTertiary industryThe industry is very active. Also, the number of presidents has been number one in Japan for several consecutive years.
- Textile industry
- Habutae, Chemical fiber, etc.
- Musical instrument
- Sabae City90% or more of the nationwide production, including eyeglass frames
- Echizen lacquerware
- Commercial lacquerware (domestic market share of about 8%)
- Wakasa painted chopsticks
- Echizen hammer
- Nuclear power
- Within the prefectureReactorThere are 15 units installed (Tsuruga City: 4 units (1 of which is being decommissioned), Mihama Town: 3, Oi Town: 4, Takahama Town: 4).
Major listed companies
(In alphabetical order, those without parentheses are listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange)
- KYCOM Holdings(TSE JQ)
- Sakai Obex
- Kumagai Gumi(Registered head office)
- Tanaka Chemical Research Institute(TSE JQ)
- Maeda Industrial Fiber
- Mitani Corporation(TSE2)
- Mitani sexan
- Fukui Bank: Fukui PrefectureDesignated financial institution
- Fukui Computer Holdings
- Fukubi Chemical Industry(OSE2nd copy, 2nd name certificate)
As a company with its headquarters in Fukui prefecture and outside the prefecture,atom,Tobishima construction,Maeda Construction Industry,Yamazenand so on. Also,Murata Manufacturing,Aisin Seiki,Morinaga Milk Industry such aslarge companyThere are also a number of group companies located in.
Life and transportation
- Fukui Prefectural Police
- Fukui Prefectural Police is one of the few nationwide because there are many nuclear facilitiesNuclear Facility GuardIs installed.
- There are 4 locationsDriver's license examination site(The facility name is “Driver Education Center”) is located in the jurisdiction of the police station whose address is local or adjacent to each other, and the procedure for renewing the driver's license is performed only at each test site. At the police station and the same branch office building, we handle only some procedures that do not require fees, such as changing the address permanent name (not compatible with rewriting of IC chip contents) and voluntary cancellation of all exemptions.
- Fukui Prefectural Crime Prevention Federation
- As a "Municipal Safety and Security Center" designated by the Governor by the Ordinance on Promotion of Fukui Prefecture's Safe and Secure Town Development (16 Fukui Prefecture Ordinance No. 18), based on the regulations of all 17 municipalities, we will In the crisis management department of the town hall, a branch unit will be set up for each public elementary school ward or public community center ward, and local crime prevention activities will be conducted by local residents. For crime prevention membersFire Service Organization Lawbased onFire brigadePersonnelFlood controlbased onFlood control teamThis is the first example of a system organized at the prefecture level, which is clearly different from general members of the crime prevention association in that it is given the status of a part-time special-purpose civil servant like members.
- What the local government sets up
- Some office associationsInstalled by
- Reihoku Fire Department(Sakai City, Awara City)
- Sabae/Nyu Fire Fighting Association(Sabae City, Echizen Town)
- Nanetsu Fire Department(Echizen City, Minami Echizen Town, Ikeda Town)
- Tsuruga Bihou Fire Fighting Association(All of Tsuruga City and Mihama Town, part of Wakasa Town)
- Wakasa Fire Association(Obama City, Takahama Town, Oi Town, Wakasa Town)
- Hokuriku Electric Power Transmission and Distribution (60Hz): With ReikitaTsuruga
- Kansai Electric Power Transmission and Distribution (60Hz): Reinan (excluding Tsuruga City)
- City Gas
- Fukui City Gas (13A): Part of Fukui City (Fukui City Business BureauInherited the city gas business of
- Tsuruga gas (13A): Part of Tsuruga City
- Echizen energy line (13A):Echizen CityA part of
- Fukui Airport(No scheduled flights)
- West Japan Railway Company(JR West Japan)
- Hokuriku Main Line Cargo Branch Line (common name: Tsuruga Port Line)- Tsuruga StationとTsuruga Port StationAlthough it is a freight line connecting passengers, it sometimes carried passengers.
- Lake Biwa Wakasa Bay Rapid Railway -With Obama LineKosai LineConstruction plan for a short-circuit line connecting the two.The Hokuriku Shinkansen was to be built via Obama and Kyoto, so it was canceled at the planning stage.
- Tsuruga Port(Tsuruga City:Important port,Specific port, International port)
- Fukui Port(Sakai City/Fukui City:Specific area promotion important port, Specific port, international port)
- Uchiura Port(Takahama Town:Local port, International port)
- Takasu Port(Fukui City: local port,Evacuation port）
- (Takahama Town/Ooi Town: Regional Port)
Medical and welfare
- Daily newspaper
- Fukui newspaper(With a share of over 80% in the prefectureLocal newspaper(Prefecture paper))
- Daily Fukui(Publisher isChunichi ShimbunFukui branch office. Published in Nagoya in some areasChunichi ShimbunAre also on sale, and regional versions are also issued by regions of Reihoku and Reinan)
- Yomiuri Shimbun,Asahi Shimbun,Mainichi Newspapers,Nihon Keizai Shimbun,Sankei ShimbunAlso has a general branch office in this prefecture. In addition,National newspaperAre all published by the Osaka head office.
- According to a 2015 MEXT questionnaire targeting elementary school students all over Japan, Fukui Prefecture had the highest newspaper subscription rate in Japan..
- NHK Fukui Broadcasting Station
- Fukui Broadcasting(FBC TV,NNN/NNS(Main body)ANNseries(Cross net station))
- Fukui Television Broadcast(FNN/FNSseries)
- 1990 eraTo the third stationCommercial broadcastAs a TV stationFukui Culture TelevisionWas scheduled to open, but gave up.
- In Fukui prefectureJNNandTXNThere are no affiliated stations.As mentioned above, FBC is an NNN / NNS / ANN cross-net, but since it has almost the same program organization as NNN / NNS independent stations, there is almost no ANN affiliated station.
- By cable tvHokuriku Asahi Broadcasting(HAB) andHokuriku Broadcasting(MRO TV),Asahi Broadcasting TV(ABC TV) andEvery day broadcasting(MBS TVThere are some areas that have been re-broadcast.
- Fukui prefecture's JNN affiliated news agency covered MRO in Reihoku except Minami-EchizenMBS is in charge of Reinan and Minami Echizen. (If the FBC cannot respond to ANN's news coverage, HAB is in charge of Reinoku, except Minami-Echizen, and ABC is in charge of Reinan and Minami-Echizen.
- Fukui PrefectureVideo researchbyAudience ratingAreas not surveyed (othersYamanashi,Tokushima,Saga,Miyazaki) Has become one.
- Since there are only two commercial broadcasters in Fukui Prefecture, many households can only access the “back” when changing channels.
- Fukui Broadcasting (FBC Radio,JRN-NRNseries)
- NHK Fukui Broadcasting Station
- Fukui FM Broadcast(FM Fukui,JFNseries)
- Fukui street corner broadcasting(Community broadcasting）
- Tantan Yume Radio(Tannan FM, community broadcasting)
- Tsuruga FM broadcasting(HARBOR STATION, community broadcasting)
- As a general rule, rebroadcast of commercial digital broadcasting on cable television outside the area is prohibited,2008(20) In July, cable television stations in almost all parts of the Reihoku regionIshikawa OfHokuriku Broadcasting(JNN series),Hokuriku Asahi Broadcasting(ANN series)RetransmissionWas recognized.
- In the Reinan region2008(20) October,Reinan Cable Networkso,Osaka OfEvery day broadcasting(JNN series),Asahi Broadcasting(ANN series) rebroadcast was allowed.
- Monthly URALA(Urara Communications,Town information magazine）
- fukuist(Fukui's free paper from the Greater Tokyo Area, bimonthly)
Within the same prefecture, the dialects of the Reihoku region and the Reinan region are different,Hokuriku dialectIn the Lingnan dialect,Kinki dialectOften classified into. An accent is mentioned as a prominent difference between the Reihoku and Reinan dialects, but there are also subtle differences within Reinhoku and Reinan.
- local cuisine
- Echizen ware(Porcelain,1986）
- Echizen lacquerware(lacquerware,1975）
- Wakasa Nuri(lacquerware,1978）
- Osaka Karaki Sashimi(Woodwork,1977）
- Echizen Washi(Japanese paper,1976）
- Wakasa agate craft(Masonry/precious stonework, 1976)
- Fukui Prefecture designated local crafts
- Traditional crafts
Tangible cultural property building
- National treasure
- Myotoji Temple -Main hall, triple tower
- Important traditional buildings preservation area
Prefectural Cultural Facility
- Fukui Prefectural History Museum
- Fukui Prefectural Dinosaur Museum
- Fukui Prefecture Striped Museum
- Fukui Prefectural Ichijodani Asakura Ruins Museum
- Fukui Prefectural Wakasa History Museum
- Fukui Children's History and Culture Museum
- Fukui Prefectural Museum of Art
- Fukui Prefectural Ceramic Museum/Echizen Ancient Ceramic Museum
- Fukui Prefectural Library and Fukui Prefecture Hometown Literature Museum
- Fukui Prefectural Music Hall(Harmony Hall Fukui)
- Fukui Children's Science Museum(Angel Land Fukui)
- Fukui Prefectural Education Museum
- Fukui Prefectural Budokan
Main tourist destinations
- Historic spot
- Ichijodani Asakura remains(country'sSpecial scenic spot·country'sSpecial historical site）
- Kanegasaki Castle(Historic site of the country)
- Maruoka Castle(National historical sites and important cultural properties)
- Echizen Ono Castle
- Fukui Castle-Yokan Garden(National scenic garden)
- Kumagawa-juku(Important traditional buildings preservation area）
- Obama Nishigumi(Important traditional buildings preservation area)
- Eiheiji Temple(Sōtō schoolOmotoyama）
- Kihi Shrine(Echizen countryIchinomiya,Government shrine）
- Tsurugi Shrine(Echizen country Ninomiya, Kokusha shrine)
- Hiraizumi Temple Hakusan Shrine(Historic site of the country)
- Myotoji Temple(National treasure）
- Takigaya Temple(National scenic garden)
- Yoshizaki Gobo(Historic site of the country)
- Wakasahiko Shrine(Wakasa Kuni Ichinomiya,Shrine main officebyAttached Shrineso,Modern corporate systemBy oldCorporate characterIs Kokuchu Chusha)
- Oyama Tomb Group(Historic site of the country)
- (National historic site)
- Natural scenic spot
- Kehi Matsubara(National scenic spot)
- Sudongmun(National scenic spot)
- Tojinbo(National scenic spot, national natural monument)
- Five Lakes of Mikata(National scenic spot,Ramsar Convention(Designated wetland)
- Kuzuryu Canyon
- Ski resort
- IZUMI Cross Country
- 365 Imajo
- Shinpo family
- City park
- Nishiyama Park (Sabae City)(The biggest azalea spot on the Sea of Japan side)
- The United States of AmericaNew Jersey
- Chugoku Zhejiang Province
- GermanyLower SaxonyAnd the city belongs to
- ロシアPrimorsky TerritoryWe are also building friendly exchanges.
Works set in Fukui Prefecture
- "Echizen bamboo doll』(1963）
- "It's hard for a man』(1972）
- "Hokuriku proxy war』(1977）
- "Sengoku Self-Defense Force』(1980）
- "Beyond the wind and snow』(1982）
- "White snake』(1983）
- "Northern skirt』(1984）
- "Our march』(1985）
- "Godzilla vs Biollante』(1989）
- "Fishing Fool Diary 7』(1994）
- "Large Monster Appears in Tokyo』(1998）
- "Declaration of war』(2001）
- "Fukui Youth Story』(2005）
- "Fukui Youth Revolution』(2005）
- "Snow flower』(2009）
- "" (2011Production, released nationwide in 2012)
- "Travel Gifts-Tomorrow-』(2012）
- "HAPPY! Media people.』(2012）
- "" (2013）
- "Cherry blossom』(2014）
- "Cheer ☆ Dan ~A story about a high school girl who won the US cheerleader in the US~』(2017, The main sceneNiigata(Taken by)
- "Knight Ryu Sentai Ryu Souja THE MOVIE Time Slip! Dinosaur Panic!!』(2019, ending credit is written as "Special cooperation: Fukui Prefecture")
- "Terrible man』(1973）
- "Emperor's cooking number』(1980）
- "African night』(1999）
- "Musashi MUSASHI』(2003）
- "Dust and dust(The second half of 2007,NHK Morning TV series）
- "Emperor's cooking number』(2015）
- "Cheer ☆ Dan』(2018）
- "Echizen bamboo doll』(1963）
- "Emperor's cooking number』(1979）
- "Thunderbird murder case』(1983）
- "Sleeper limited express "Hokuriku" murder case』(1984）
- "" (1991）
- "Bee in the sky』(1995）
- "Declaration of war』(1998）
- "Smoke, dirt or food』(2001）
- "In the days when the beach breeze is received』(2008）
- "Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions!』(2011）
- "Chitose-kun is in a ramune bottle』(2019）
- "AIR』(2006) (Obama City)
- "Princess Princess"
- "GA Art Department Art Design Class』(2009）
- "Still the town is spinning』(2010) (Fukui City)
- "Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions!』(2012) (Mihama Town)
- "Chihayafuru』(2011) (Awara City)
- "Meganebu!』(2013) (Sabae City)
- "Glass lip』(2014) (Sakai City, Mikuni Town, Awara City, Fukui City)
- "2.43 Seiin High School Boys Volleyball Club』(2021) (Ono City)
- "Tetsujin Gamma』(1993）
- "GA Art Department Art Design Class』(2004）
- "Still the town is spinning(2005)
- "Mikarun X』(2007）
People from Fukui Prefecture
- Matsuo Basho
- Tsutomu Mizukami
- Hideyasu Yuki(The first lord of Fukui)
- Nitta Yoshisada(Killed)
- Toshichu Doi(Lord of Ohno)
- Dogen(Founder of Soto sect)
- Lotus(Yoshizaki Dojo)
- Shimazu Tadatsuna(Echizen country guardian)
- Mr. Sanami(Echizen Guardian Daimyo)
- Mr. Takeda(Wakasa Guardian Daimyo)
- Echizen Shimazu
- Sergey Prokofiev(Russian composer)
- ^ a b c Japan Meteorological Agency-Past weather data Statistics period: 1981-2010
- ^ Home on-duty doctor area selection-Fukui wide area disaster and emergency medical information system
- ^ "Special edition special edition of Japan 65 Is this all right? Fukui Prefecture" 40-41 pages (regional criticism series)
- ^ “Special edition special edition of Japan 65 Is this all right Fukui Prefecture” 42 pages (Regional criticism series)
- ^ "Special edition special edition of Japan 65 Is this all right? Fukui Prefecture" 44-45 pages (regional criticism series)
- ^ Nobuyuki Matsubara "Fukui Geographical Feet, Kitajo to Fukui, Fukui" "Fukui Prefecture Area History Study" Fukui Prefecture Area History Study Group, First Issue, 46p
- ^ "Special edition special edition of Japan 65 Is this all right? Fukui Prefecture" 47-48 pages (regional criticism series)
- ^ From "Illustrated Japanese History 16 Illustrated History of Toyama Prefecture" (October 1993, 10, Kawade Shobo Shinsha), page 25, "Establishment of Toyama Prefecture".
- ^ "Fukui Prefecture also declares its own emergency, seeks refrain from coming next year “Fear of inflow from neighboring prefectures””(May 2020, 4). 2020/4/14Browse.
- ^ Information Policy Division, General Affairs Department, Fukui Prefecture.Indicators that Fukui Prefecture boasts to Japan". 2009/7/30Browse.[Broken link]
- ^ What the prefectures with high academic ability do in terms of the number of successful applicants at the University of Tokyo
- ^ When MRO can't handleCBC TVMay correspond
- Category: Buildings in Fukui Prefecture
- Category: Fukui Prefecture Natural Scenic Area
- Category: Fukui Prefecture companies
- List of people from Fukui prefecture
- List of Japanese local cuisine # Fukui
- Chubu Governor Meeting
- Kinki Block Governor's Association
- Japan Manaka Republic
- Fukui dialect
- Reinan dialect
- Fukui Miracle Elephants
- Saurucos Fukui
- Geography of japan,Region of Japan
- Fukui Prefecture Tourist Information Fukui.com -Fukui Prefecture Tourism Federation
- "Actually Fukui" technique -Fukui Prefecture
- Fukui Prefecture History -Fukui Prefectural Archives
IshikawaPart of (Echizen country）
ShigaPart of (Wakasa country）
|Changes in administrative districts|
1881 - (Second Fukui Prefecture)