Pfizer vaccine arrives in Kobe Priority inoculation for medical professionals
If you write the contents roughly
Vaccination is scheduled to begin in the afternoon at Kobe City Medical Center General Hospital.
While vaccination of the new coronavirus vaccine is being promoted for medical professionals, in Kobe City, the ward office will be the supply base ... → Continue reading
"Sun Television" is a TV station in Kobe that celebrates its 50th anniversary with beard and glasses familiar under the trademark "Oh! Sun". People on Sun TV will deliver such things in Hyogo prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
|Characters contained in this item"神'It is,operating system,ブ ラ ウ ザThe display varies depending on the environment such as.|
The city limitsTarumi Ward-Suma Ward-Nagata-Hyogo Ward-Chuo-ku-Nada Ward-Higashinada Ward-Kita-Nishi-wardIt consists of 9 wards. The population is about 152 millionCityIt is the 7th largest in Japan and the largest in the prefecture.
海と(I.e.Long and narrow in the east and westCity areaHave enoughWater depthFan-shaped入 り 江Ideally developed into a divisionPort-Kobe PortRepresenting Japan withPort townIs. Kobe cityOsakaIt is located within 30km west of the center.
However, Kobe is still one of the leading economic cities in Japan,Trade・Steel・Shipbuilding・Machine・製造-rubber-pearlprocessing·TourismEtc.industryCentered onFashion-Medical-GroceriesSuch industries are also active.UNESCO OfDesign cityHas been certified by.
"KobeThe place name "Sannomiya-MotomachiThe surrounding area is oldIkuta Shrine OfKamifodoIt originated from the fact that it was a village in Kobe (Kanbe). Of the shrines in the city and in Japan, including the Kobe three shrines (Kobe three major shrines)ShintoismTo useGod sakeWas also involved in the production of.
Once in the coastal area of KobeKyoto-OsakaProspered as an outer port and waypoint
There was a castle in Hyogo for a short period during the Warring States period, but once the castle was built in Amagasaki, the political center of Settsu wasAmagasakiMove on to the castle ruinsHyogo JinyaWas placed. HarborKitamaebuneAt one of the departure pointsShip wholesalerWere in a row of eaves. The Nishikoku Highway runs north of Hyogotsu,Nishinomiya) And Okurayajuku (in the same Hyogo prefectureAkashi City) There was a post connecting with. In Hyogotsu, there were Hamakata, who is in charge of the port town, and Okakata, who was in charge of the post town.HonjinWas present in both Hamakata and Okakata, but since the middle of the Edo period, the number of daimyo households wishing to use the Hamakata headquarters has gradually increased.
Edo Shogunate WesternSigned withTreatyThen.Hyogo PortTo a foreign shipOpen portIt was stipulated that Kobe village in XNUMXkm east actuallyOpen portAnd,1868ToForeign settlementAnd a port was built,1879ToEdictBy "Kobe PortIt became ". afterwards,Sino-Japanese war-World War IThroughShanghai-Hong Kong-SingaporeLine up withAsiaContinued to develop as the main trading port of the. On the other hand, centered on shipbuilding, steel and machinery with the portIndustrialWell developed,Hanshin Industrial AreaIt has grown into Japan's leading heavy industry city, which plays a central role in “Hyogo” and “Kobe” were originally separate towns and villages, but due to the expansion of the citycityWas integrated as.
Pacific WarAt the end of the year, Kobe, which was an important strategic goal of the U.S. military, like other cities,B29Due toAir raidIn response, most of the city, industrial and harbor facilities at that time were destroyed and burned, resulting in many casualties (Kobe air raid).
After the warDuring the period of high economic growth, the earth and sand removed from the mountains behind the city were used.Port IslandAn artificial island typified byResidential areas・Developed as an industrial complex. This series of measures is called “going to the mountains and the sea”InfrastructureThe expansion and maintenance of the At the completion of the first phase of Port Island in 1981,Regional ExpoThe pioneering boomKobe Port Island Expo(Portopia '81)” was held successfully and the city management method represented by these is called “Kobe City Co., Ltd.”市町村からMunicipalitiesIt was used as a business model.
HeiseiIt became an historic city disasterGreat Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake 19951/17Occurred on. Kobe city suffered enormous damage.EarthquakeThe relative position as an international trading port declined due to the paralysis of the port function caused by the damage caused by the disaster and the relocation of production bases of the manufacturing industry overseas before the earthquake. However, the amount of trade tends to recover due to the redevelopment of infrastructure following the earthquake disaster reconstruction, and it continues to develop as one of Japan's leading port cities.
In addition,populationAlthough it decreased by more than 7% immediately after the earthquake,Shin-Nagata StationFront/JRRokkomichi StationPre-earthquake reconstruction and redevelopment project and Port Island second-stage projectKobe Medical Industry City PlanHave been recalled by businesses such as2011Has reached 154 million. After that, however, the population continued to decline due to outflows to Tokyo's 9000 wards and Osaka City.2015ToFukuoka City,2019ToKawasaki CityIt is below the ranking, and it is ranked 7th in the ordinance city.
- Kobe city has an airport and a bullet train station, and is also an intermediate point between Tokyo and Kyushu.Akashi StraitSpanAkashi Kaikyo BridgeVia (Tarumizu Ward)Awaji Island,ShikokuIt is a key point of transportation leading to.
- South isSeto Inland Sea OfOsaka BayFacing one of the largest ports in the world. Also, in the central part of the cityMt. Rokkosan siteIs close to the seaCity areaIs narrow in north and south and long in east and west.
- The coast is about 35km. Among them, the plants can be seen from the Myohoji RiverAkashi CityClose to the borderYamada River12km to the right bank of the estuary.
- The climate isSeto Inland Sea climateIt is relatively warm in winter and hot in summer.1999After the Meteorological Observatory moved from Nakayamate-dori 9-chome to the harbor (Kaigan-dori 7-chome) in September, the temperature rose significantly throughout the year.Mt. RokkosanThere is a large temperature difference between the inland area on the north side and the coast area.
|Kobe City(Kobe Local Meteorological Observatory) Climate|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F)||19.2|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F)||9.0|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F)||5.8|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F)||2.7|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F)||−6.4|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||37.8|
|Snowfall cm (inch)||1|
|Average days of precipitation (≥ 0.5 mm)||6.2||7.3||10.9||9.9||10.6||12.2||11.0||6.7||10.3||8.5||6.3||6.3||106.4|
|Average number of snowfall days (≥ 0 cm)||6.3||7.0||2.9||0.1||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||2.3||18.6|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||154.9||141.9||164.0||194.7||190.4||170.1||194.1||228.3||159.6||170.0||142.7||162.0||2,072.6|
|Source: Japanese Meteorological Agency (Average value: 1981-2010, extreme value: 1896-present)|
|Kobe (Kobe Ocean Meteorological Observatory, Nakayamate-dori, Chuo-ku) 7-1961 average climate|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F)||8.4|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F)||4.7|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F)||1.4|
|Source: Science timeline|
- Mt. Rokkosan line
- Niu Mountains
- Sumiyoshi River
- Ishiya River
- Ikutagawa - Nunobiki stream(One hundred famous waters）
- Uji River
- Takahashi River
- Shinminato River
- Hazuka River(Mukogawa tributary)
- Shisen River(Also known as Yamada River,Kakogawa(Tributary)
- Awa River(Kakogawa(Tributary)
Main artificial island
- Rare species
- Smith rat -Meiji 37 (1904)Mt. RokkosanIt is a creature discovered by Gordon Smith, an Englishman.2006In 18, confirmed habitation for the first time in about 20 years.
- Kawabata Moroko -About 3 cm to 6 cm in total lengthFreshwater fish.. Inhabits several ponds in the city.
- Kobemaimai-Distributed in the low mountains and foothills of almost the entire city. It lives on the fallen leaves in the forest and in the hollows of stone walls.
- Antarctic horsetail- Makino Tomitaro ArimaNamed when surveyed.
- birds -285 species are recorded. Of these, 15 were the ones that the domestic birds fled to..
- Coastal plant(The first coastal plant specimen in the city was leftMakino Tomitaro）
- EunranHamabofu-Hama Aosuge・Tachisuzushiro (collected by Tomtaro Makino)
- Hamabishi・Matsuna ・Isotsukigi ・Hamakaza ・Hamago・Hamaenocoro・platypus(1950 eraBy Hirofumi Kondo)
- Current status
- Early Heisei1991And laterKobomugi-Hamago-Tsuruna-Mamakonosirinugui-Wolfberry-Bindweed・21 species of 43 genera in 49 families, including Kayoshi Seitaka, Tentsuki Tsuki, HamaudoHerbIs recorded.
- Shingo EmpressFirst Year of Regent- Ikuta Shrine,Nagata Shrinecreate.
- 3st centuryLatter half - Nishijometsuka TumulusIs built.
- 4st century - Higashijoumetsuka Tumulus-Virgin Mound TumulusIs built.
- End of 4th century- 5st centuryBeginning- Goshizuka TumulusAnd the Kotsubo burial mound is built.
- Emperor Suiko11 years(603) July, Princess of TomaThe princessDied, Akaishi Higasaoka (Yoshida Otsuka Tumulus) Is buried (Japanese calligraphyVolume XNUMX).
- Emperor ShumeiFebruary 3, 9 (631October 10th),Emperor ShumeiBut Arima Onsen (laterArima Onsen) Said to take a bath (Nihon Shoki No. XNUMX).
- DahuaNew Year (645)- Emperor Kotoku OfApplicationByRyoji TempleIs built.
- White pheasant2 years(651)-By Emperor Kotoku's requestIshimine TempleIs built.
- Sacred turtle2 years(716 - Former EmperorBy the request ofTaizanji TempleIs built.
- Jingu Jingun2 years(768)- Seikiro WakeByDairyuji TempleIs built.
- Postponement18 years(799)-Due to flood damageIkuta ShrineMoved to the current location.
- 24th year of the calendar (805)-Denkyo DaishiClearestBy Japan firstEsoteric BuddhismThe Nohfuku Gokoku Shrine, which is a religious siteNofukuji Temple) Is founded.
- Hirohito3 years(812)- Owada TomariWill be rebuilt (Japanese laterYoji 卷).
- Enki14 years(914)- Kiyoshi MiyoshiOwada Tomari repair by.
- 3 years ago(1173)- Kiyomori Taira Owada TomariThe Kyoga Island is built.
- Approval4 years(1180)- Kyo FukuharaConstruction of.
- Toshinaga3 years / February 8, 2 (1184December 3) - Battle of IchinotaniOccurs.
- Takehisa7 years(1196)- Heavy sourceOwada Tomari repair by.
- Kenmu2 years(1335)- Akamatsu Norimura(Circle center)HarimaGuardianFor the next 200 yearsAkamatsuWill be the rule ofMr. Yamana).
- Kenbu 3rd year5/25(1336December 7) - Battle of MinatogawaOccurs.
- Yasunaga3 years(1344)- Takashi AshikagaBy the application ofFukukaiji TempleIs built.
- Tensho6 years(1578)- Hanakuma battleOccurs.
- Tensho 19 (1591)- Hideyoshi ToyotomiHolds the Arima Daichakai.
- Kanbun12 years(1672)- Kitamaebune OfWest RouteIs opened and Hyogotsu becomes the base port.
- Kansei11 years(1799)-It becomes the trading base of Hokkaido Bussan by opening the Etorofu route by Kahei Takadaya.
- MotoharuNew Year (1864)- Katsu KaishuByKobe Navy Training CenterAlso established the Kobe Navy Academy.
- KeioFebruary 3, 12 (1868January 1)-Opened Hyogo Port.Kobe foreign settlementOpened (- 1899〈Meiji32 years> July 7). Hyogo Transport Office (currentlyKobe Customs) Operation started.Kobe incidentOccurs.
- Meiji2 years(1869)-Japan's first beef restaurant "Kanmon Tsugeshitatei" (not existing) opened.
- 3th year of Meiji (1870)-On the settlementOriental HotelOpening of business.AC simBy foreign residents mainlyKobe Regatta and Athletic Club (KR & AC) Founded.
- 4th year of Meiji (1871)- IkutagawaWill be replaced. Japan's first railway tunnel,Ishiya River TunnelCompletion.
- 1874(7th year of Meiji)- Mt. RokkosanJapan's first modernClimbingIs performed.Public railway(CurrentJR West Japan),Osaka Station-Kobe stationOpening between, Kobe Station/Sannomiya Station-Sumiyoshi StationOpens.
- 1877 -Inside and outside the park (currentlyEast amusement park) Is established.
- 1884 -First in Japan by AC simRamuneIs manufactured.
- 1886 - Emperor Meiji OfImperial residenceIs set up in Bentenhama (now Harborland).
- 1887 -Sunrise source (currentlyHanshin source) Manufactured Japan's first Worcester sauce.
- 1888 - Sanyo Railway(Currently JR West)Sanyo Main Line,Hyogo Station-Akashi StationOpen to the public.
- 1889 - systemEnforceKobe CityBecomes Sanyo Railway Hyogo Station-Kobe Station was opened and connected to the public railway.Old hunter houseWas built at the current position of the Foreign Club.
- 1890- Wada Misaki LineOpening of business.
- 1893 -Japan's first public railway Kobe factorysteam locomotiveIs manufactured.
- 1896 -Japan's first movie (Activity photo) Will be published.
- 1897 - Cape WadaFirst in Japanaquarium,Warakuen AquariumIs open.
- 1899 - Hyogo CanalCompletion.
- 1900 -Japan's first damNunobiki Gohonmatsu DamIs completed. Water supply will begin as the 7th modern water supply in Japan.
- 1901 - MinatogawaCompletion of replacement work.
- 1903 -By AH GroomMt. RokkosanJapan's first golf courseKobe Golf ClubIs open.
- 1905 -First intercity electric railway (Inter Urban) AsHanshin Electric RailwayBut Kobe (Sannomiya Station)- Osaka (Deiribashi Station) Open between.Hanshin ModernismEra of (- 1940). Former Thomas House (Kazami Chicken House) completed. A new site was created on the site of Minatogawa.
- 19075/24 -Establish a city emblem.
- 1908 - Tor HotelOpening of business. First Brazilian Immigrant Ship "Kasado MaruIs the departure port.NirakusoIs completed.
- 1910 -By Kobe Electric RailwayHyogoConnects the two cities of Kobe andTramOpened (Kobe Electric Railway was transferred to municipal management in August 1917,Kobe tramBecomes).
- 1912 - Municipal libraryOpened.JurakukanIs completed.
- 1914 -Suma'sKotani OtaniThe villaMiyauchiPurchased,Royal family OfVilla,Muko Imperial Palace(Currently Suma Rikyu Park) is established.
- 1917-JNR (JR) Nada StationOpening of business.
- 1920 - Hanshin Express RailwayKobe Main Line, Osaka (Juso Station)- Kobe (Kamitsutsui Station) Open between.
- 19214/12 -By Japan's first citizenConsumer cooperative"Kobe Purchasing Union" (currentlyConsumers' cooperative co-op Kobe) Founded.
- 1922(Taisho2 years)- Kobe Port Terminalcarry out.
- 1923 -Kobe Port is certified as a national important port. First Oriental Hotel in JapanPermanent waveBecome fashionable. The first jazz band in Japan (rafuffing star jazz band) was launched in Kobe.
- 1925 - Fukae BunkamuraCompletion.Kobe tower(Height 90m)Minatogawa KoenCompleted within.Maya Cable LineOpening of business.
- 1927(Showa2 years)- Suzuki ShotenWent bankrupt.
- 1928 - Kobe Arima Electric Railway OfMinatogawa Station - Arima Onsen StationThe space opens.Mt. Suwayama ZooIs open.
- 1929 - Mt. Rokkosan HotelOpening of business.Saigo Town,Nishinada village,Rokko VillageMerged into.
- 1931 - Kobe water supplyIs completed.Senri DamとOku plain water purification plantAre connected by a water pipe.Rokko climbing overhead cablewayOpening of business.
- 1932 - Rokko Maya Railway Rokko Cable LineOpened.
- 1933 -Hanshin Electric Railway,Iwaya Station -Switch between Sannomiya Station to underground line. (First in Kobe citySubwayTo).Mikage Public Hallcarry out.
- 1934 - Rokko Oriental HotelOpening.Japanese National Railways (JR) Rokkomichi StationOpening
- 1935 -Japan's firstIslamMosque,Kobe mosqueIs completed.Japanese National Railways (JR) Settsu Motoyama StationOpening of business.
- 1936 -Kobe Morozov Confectionery (currentlyMorozov) Publishes a Valentine's Day advertisement in an English newspaper (The origin of Valentine's Day)
- 1938 - Great Hanshin floodOccurs.Kobe City Song (first generation)Established.
- 1939 - Tokyo city-Osaka-Nagoya cityThe population will surpass 100 million.
- 1945 - Kobe air raid.
- 1950 -The Japan Trade and Industry Expo (Kobe Expo) is held.Mikage Town,Uozaki Town,Sumiyoshi Village,Honjo Village,Motoyama VillageMerged into.
- 1951 - Kobe Oji ZooIs open. Kobe City Nanban Museum (Kobe City MuseumPredecessor of. The current Kobe City Archives) is open.Kobe City Song(Current, 2nd generation) established.
- 1955 - Akashi CityThen, a referendum on the pros and cons of the merger with Kobe City was rejected by a large number of opponents (Great Showa merger).Oku Maya Ropeway (currentlyMaya Ropeway) Opened.
- 1956 - Government-designated cityMoved to.Mt. RokkosanThe whole areaSeto Inland Sea National ParkDesignated in the area of.
- 1957 -Kobe City HallMinatogawaMoved to the current location.Suma Seaside AquariumOpening.
- 1960 -Tsuruga housing complex development.
- 1963 - Kobe port towercarry out.
- 1964 -Port Island concept announcement.
- 1965 - Sanchika TownOpening of business.
- 1966 - Hanshin ExpresswayOpened. Port Island construction started.
- 1967 -The 5th International Harbor Association General Meeting was held. 100th anniversary of the opening of the port.Mt. Rokkosan tunnelOpened. Japan's firstContainer terminalEquipped withMaya WharfIs completed.
- 1968 - Kobe high speed trainOpened.
- 1969 - Kobe Shoko Trade Center BuildingCompleted, the tallest building in western Japan at the time.UCC Coffee UCCLaunched the world's first canned coffee.
- 1970 -World Trade Center Union General Meeting held at Kobe Shoko Trade Center Building. Hyogo Prefectural Museum of Modern Art opens.Kobe OhashiCompletion.Kobe Port TerminalComplete. Establish the city flag.Rokko Arima RopewayOpening
- 1971 -Abolish all Kobe tram lines.
- 1972 - Sanyo Shinkansen(Shin-Osaka Station-Okayama station) Is openShin-Kobe StationOpened.Rokko IslandStart of construction.
- 1973 -Kobe Port has the largest number of containers handled in the world.
- 1974 - Hanshin national highway lineAbolished
- 1976 - Shin-Kobe TunnelOpened.
- 1977 - NHK drama"WeathercockBy broadcastingIjinkanThere is a boom.Kobe Municipal Subway OfShin-Nagata Station - Naya StationThe space is open.Harbor highwayOpening.
- 1980 -Kitano Town Yamamoto DoriImportant traditional buildings preservation areaIs selected asFugangとIkuta WardMergedChuo-kuIs born.
- 1981 - Port IslandCompleted the first phase.Port linerOpening.Kobe Port Island ExpoHeld (Portopia '81).Kobe Convention ComplexCompletion.
- 1982 - 1st"Kobe Jazz StreetHeld.
- 1984- World Memorial Hallcarry out.
- 1985 - Universiade Kobe TournamentHeld.National urban greening fair(Green Expo '85) held.
- 1987 - Meriken Parkcarry out.Kobe Maritime MuseumOpening of business.Luminous KobeIn service.
- 1988 -On the site of Green ExpoKobe Sports Park Baseball FieldIs completed.Kitashin Express RailwayOpened.Rokko IslandCompletion.
- 1990(Heisei2 years)- Rokko liner(Sumiyoshi Station-Marine Park Station) Is opened.Holding of the 1st Kobe Fashion Festival.City loop bus service started.
- 1991 - Nunobiki herb gardenIs open.
- 1992 - HarborlandThe city opens.Kobe Hankyu(2nd generation), Kobe Seibu opened.
- 1993 - Fruit/Flower ParkIs open.Pan Pacific Swimming ChampionshipsHeld. Urban resort fair KOBE'93 held.Harbor highwayOpened.Kobe Crystal Towercarry out.
- 1994-Kobe Seibu closed.
- 1995 - Great Hanshin-Awaji EarthquakeOccurs. 1st KobeLuminarieHeld.
- 1996 -JRKonan Yamate StationOpening
- 1997 -Kobe Port revival declaration is made. Japan's longest port islandMoving walkStarted operation.
- 1998 - HAT KobeThe city opens.Akashi Kaikyo BridgeIs completed. As a Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake recovery charity1000 cello concertHeld.
- 1999- Kobe Port Minatojima TunnelOpening.
- 2000 -At Prince ZooGiant pandaJapan-China joint research breeding started.
- 2001 - Municipal Subway Kaigan Line(Shin-Nagata Station-Sannomiya/Hanatokomae Station) Opened. Held "Thank you from Kobe" to commemorate the 21st century reconstruction of Kobe. Chlorimotte KOBE held.Misaki Park Stadium(Kobe Wing Stadium) opened.
- 2002 - Misaki Park Stadiumで2002 FIFA World CupHeld. 1stKobe collectionHeld.
- 2003 -The Kusunoki and Arata town ruins were discovered.JR freightKobe Rinko Line,Kobe Port StationAbolition,Kobe Freight Terminal StationMoved to.
- 2004 -Kobe Port was designated as the Super Central Port.
- 2005 -United Nations World Conference on Disaster Risk Reduction held. Completed the second phase of Port Island.
- 2006 - Kobe AirportOpen the port,Japan Airlines,All Nippon Airways,Sky markStarted service. Port liner (Civic Square Station-Kobe Airport Station) Stretching starts.Kobe-Kanku Bay ShuttleIn service.Nojigiku Hyogo National Athletic Meet・Hyogo Games held.Mint KobeOpening of business.Kawasaki WorldOpening of business.
- 2007 -Held the 9th World Huasheng Convention (first in Japan, September 9-15). 17stKobe BiennaleHeld.Ranked 25th in Forbes' Top 25 Most Beautiful Cities in the World.Opened Port Island West Park (Port Is Shiosai Park).
- 2008 - World Tourism OrganizationInternational conference on big city tourism held. G8 Environment Ministers' Meeting held.UNESCOCertified as a design city. JRSuma Kaihin Koen StationOpening of business. At Kobe AirportAmakusa airlineIs a new service.
- 2009 - Hanshin Namba LineBy the opening ofKintetsuCommencement of train entry. The first person infected with new influenza in Japan is confirmed. Held Kobe Swing of Lights.Tetsujin 28Completed a full-scale monument. Japan Airlines withdraws from Kobe Airport.
- 2010 -Next generationSuper computer"Kyoto"Operation started. Hanshin Port is selected as the Kobe International Strategic Port. Amakusa Airlines withdraws from Kobe Airport.
- 2011 -1thKobe MarathonHeld. Held the 1st Kobe Illuminage.
- 2012 -On Port IslandSuper computerOpened "Kyo".KOBE de Kiyomori 2012Opening.Kobe Hankyu (2nd generation) closed.
- 2013 -In Kobe Harborlandumie-Kobe Anpanman Children's Museum & MallOpened. At Kobe AirportSolaseed Air,AIR DOIs a new service.
- 2016-JRMaya StationOpening of business.G7World Health Ministers Meeting held.
- 2017 -The 150th anniversary of the opening of Kobe Port is held. Meriken Park renewal.
- 2019 -Misaki Park Ball StadiumRugby World Cup 2019It will be the venue. At Kobe AirportFuji Dream AirlinesIs a new service.SOGOKobe storeKobe HankyuChanged the store name to (3rd generation).
- 2020 - Kitashin Express Railway Kobe Municipal Subway Kitakami LineMunicipalized as. Sogo Seishin store closed.
City emblem/city song
The city emblem known for the illumination of the city and the city hall building 1Historical pseudonymOf "Kaube"Katakana"MosquitoesDesign the "mosquito" of "Ube"19075/24Was established in. The shape of two ports, the former Hyogo Port (Owadamari) and the former Kobe Port, called Ogi PortAnchorIt is said that it also has the image of. City flag绿It is made by dyeing the city badge on the ground. The form of the city badge isCHANELUnder the logo1Is close to the shortened one.
- Lyrics: Yasuhiro Kimura (Kobe city correction) Composition: Kiyoshi
- First generation Yukiyasu Narutaki(December 1889, 5-February 21, 1901)
- 2 fee Heitaro Tsubono(December 1901, 5-February 27, 1905)
- 3 fee Hiroki Mizukami(December 1905, 9-February 27, 1909)
- 4 fee Fusajiro Kashima(December 1910, 2-February 28, 1920)
- 5 fee Sakurai Taro(December 1920, 10-February 18, 1922)
- 6 fee Tamenosuke Ishibashi(December 1922, 12-February 22, 1925)
- 7 fee Hiroshi Kurose(December 1925, 8-February 17, 1933)
- 8 fee Ginjiro Katsuta(December 1933, 12-February 21, 1941)
- 9 fee Bunichiro Noda(December 1942, 1-February 8, 1945)
- 10 fee Kazuo Nakai(December 1945, 8-February 11, 1947)
- 11 fee Kenkichi Kodera(December 1947, 4-February 7, 1949)
- 12 fee Tadajiro Haraguchi(December 1949, 11-February 25, 1969)
- 13 fee Tatsuo Miyazaki(December 1969, 11-February 20, 1989)
- 14 fee Yukitoshi Sasayama(December 1989, 11-February 20, 2001)
- 15 fee Tadaro Yada(December 2001, 11-February 20, 2013)
- 16 fee Kizo Hisamoto(September 2013, 11-present)
Kobe city consists of the following 9 wards (the numbers in parentheses are city council numbers).
← West positional relationship East →
|Nishi Ward (11)||Kita Ward (10)|
|(Akashi City）||Tarumi (10)||Suma Ward (8)||Nagata (5)||Hyogo (5)||Chuo Ward (5)||Nada Ward (6)||Higashinada Ward (9)|
|The population density|
Changes in administrative areas
- Keio4 years(1868)- Yabe-gunKobe Village, Futatsuchaya Village and Hashimizumura mergedKobe townBecomes
- Meiji5 years(1872)-Kobe-cho, Yabu-gun incorporates Ikuta-Miyamura, Nakamiya-mura, Hanakuma-mura, Kitano-mura and Ujino-mura.
- 1879(12th year of Meiji)1/8 - County, town and village organization lawDue to the enforcement in Hyogo Prefecture, it has the areas of Kobe, Hyogo and Sakamoto villages in Yabe district.Kobe WardWas launched.
- 1889(22th year of Meiji)4/1 - Municipal systemDue to the enforcement of Kobe Ward, Arata-mura, Yabe-gun,Awara-gunWith the area of Fugen VillageKobe CityWas launched.
- 1896(Meiji 29) April 4-Yabu-gunMinatomura-Hayashida VillageAnd part of Suma Village (Large printIkeda) is incorporated.
- 1920(Taisho9 years) June 4- Muko-gunSuma TownIncorporated.
- 1929(Showa4 years) April 4-Muko-gunSaigo Town-Nishinada village-Rokko VillageIncorporated. In the same areaNada WardInstalled.
- 1931(6)9/1 -Enforce ward system. In the area of the former Gaya VillageFugang, In the area of former Kobe townKobe WardOf the former Sakamoto village, the former Arata village and the former Hyogo townMinatogawaIn the eastern areaMinato East, In the area west of Minatogawa in the former Hyogo townMinato Nishi Ward, In the area of MinatomuraMinato Ward, Hayashida village and Suma village in the area of IkedaHayashida Ward, In the rest of Suma villageSuma WardInstalled respectively[Annotation 1].
- 1933(8)1/1 -Minato Nishi Ward renamedHyogo WardBecomes
- 1941(16)7/11 - Akashi-gunTarumi TownIncorporated. Become part of Suma Ward.
- 1945(20)5/1 -Reorganize the ward. Abolished Kobe Ward, Minato East Ward, Minato Ward, Hayashida Ward, and moved to the eastern part of Kobe Ward and Minato East WardIkuta Ward, In HayashidaHyogo CanalIn the west (excluding Tokiwa-cho, Chitose-cho, Oike-machi XNUMX--XNUMX chome) and Suma Ward Nishidaidai areaNagataNewly established. Hyogo-ku incorporates Minato-ku and west of Minato-higashi to the east of Hyogo Canal in Hayashida-ku, and Suma-ku incorporates a part of Hayashida-ku (Tokiwacho, Chitose-cho, Oike-cho XNUMX-XNUMX chome).
- 1946(21)11/1 -With a part of Suma Ward (former Tarumi Town)Tarumi WardInstalled.
- 1947(22)3/1 -Muko-gunYamada Village-Arima-gunArima Town-Arinomura・Akashi-gunIgawadani-Tamazu Village-Higashimura-Plain village-Oshibe Tanimura-Kamide Village-IwaokaIncorporated. The Muko and Arima counties are part of Hyogo Ward, and the Akashi county is part of Tarumi Ward.
- 1951(26)7/1 -Arima-gunHatamura-Dojo Village-Osawa VillageIncorporated. Become part of Hyogo Ward.
- 1955(30)10/15 -Arima-gunNagao VillageIncorporated. Become part of Hyogo Ward.
- 1956(Showa 31) July 9- Government-designated cityMoved to.
- 1958(33)2/1 - Mibu-gunAwakawaIncorporated. Become part of Hyogo Ward.
- 1973(48)8/1 -With a part of Hyogo Ward (former Arima county/former Meiji county district and former Yamada village)KitaInstalled.
- 1980(55)12/1 -In the area of Ikuta-ku and Fugo-kuChuo-kuInstalled.
- 1982(57)8/1 -Part of Tarumi Ward (incorporated in 1947)Nishi-wardInstalled.
- 2019(31)4/1 --The Kitagami branch, which was a subordinate organization of the Kita Ward Office, will be upgraded to the Kitagami Ward Office with the same authority, and there will be two ward offices.
- Constant number: 69 people
- Term: June 2015, 27 (June 6) to June 11, 2019 (Reiwa 6) June 10
- Chair: Ryuji Moriya (LDP)
- Vice Chair: Tetsuro Yamada (Komeito)
|Parliamentary name||Number of members||Affiliated party||Member name (◎ is representative)|
|LDP||21||LDP||◎Junichi Kitayama (Nagata Ward), Toshihiko Yasui (Higashinada Ward), Shoji Hirano (Hyogo Ward), Kazuhiko Adachi (Suma Ward), Ryuji Moriya (Hyogo Ward), Bo Yasunaga (Kita Ward), Seiichi Murano (Suma Ward) Ward), Tadashi Boike (Nishi Ward), Machiko Hirai (Naga Ward), Yumi Yamaguchi (Nishi Ward), Kimihiko Sato (Nishi Ward), Henan Shizukazu (Chuo Ward), Takeshi Nagase (Higashinada Ward), Takataro Shiraku (Tarumizu Ward) ), Yamashita Tensei (Nishi Ward), Goto Daisuke (Kita Ward), Uenaka Masako (Kita Ward), Kawabe Nobuhiro (Nagata Ward), Okada Yuji (Tarumizu Ward), Yoshida Kengo (Nada Ward), Kamihata Hirohiro (Higashinada) Ward)|
|Komeito||12||Komeito||◎Kenji Yoshida (Nishi Ward), Kazuo Osawa (Tarumizu Ward), Michio Kitagawa (Higashinada Ward), Jun Mibu (Tarumizu Ward), Koji Fujimoto (Nishi Ward), Michihiro Mukai (Suma Ward), Masadome Okiku (Chuo Ward) ), Yoshiki Sugano (Hyogo Ward), Junko Ebara (Nagata Ward), Toyoji Doshita (Kita Ward), Katsuya Takase (Nada Ward), Toshiko Tokuyama (Kita Ward)|
|Japan Communist Party||12||Japan Communist Party||◎Noriko Matsumoto (Higashi Nada Ward), Harumi Kanazawa (Kita Ward), Makoto Morimoto (Nagata Ward), Okawara Suzuko (Hyogo Ward), Junji Yamamoto (Suma Ward), Katsunori Akada (Tarumizu Ward), Tase Nishi (Nada Ward) , Fumiko Hanafusa (Nishi Ward), Toshiyuki Miguchi (Nada Ward), Masako Imai (Tarumizu Ward), Masahito Hayashi (Nishi Ward), Masahiro Ohmae (Chuo Ward)|
|Kobe Civil Union||9||Constitutional Democratic Party-National Democratic Party||◎Rintaro Ikeda (Kita Ward), Takemitsu Fujiwara (Tarumizu Ward), Toshihiro Oi (Suma Ward), Kiyohisa Kawauchi (Tarumizu Ward), Hiroko Kawarada (Tarumizu Ward), Yoshiaki Iwata (Nishi Ward), Hiromi Hiraki (Chuo Ward) , Makoto Hitomi (Kita Ward), Kazuyuki Nagae (Nada Ward)|
|Restoration Party/Democratic Party||6||Japan Restoration Party||◎Toshie Takahashi (Nishi Ward), Kazunori Sumimoto (Suma Ward), Kaizo Sokai (Higashi Nada Ward), Shinjiro Miki (Chuo Ward), Takeshi Kuroda (Nishi Ward), Norikami Yamamoto (Kita Ward)|
|Co-creation/national democracy||4||National Democratic Party||◎Koichi Maejima (Nishi Ward), Hideto Niihara (Hyogo Ward), Eiki Takagishi (Higashinada Ward), Daisuke Isayama (Nada Ward)|
|New Socialist Party||2||New Socialist Party||◎ Awahara Tomio (Chuo Ward), Rumiko Kobayashi (Nada Ward)|
|Independent (Kobe Shimin Party)||1||Independent||◎Shozo Hirano (Tarumizu Ward)|
|Independent||2||Independent||◎Tadafumi Urakami (Higashinada Ward), Shuji Matsumoto (Suma Ward)|
Hyogo Prefectural Assembly (elected to Kobe City)
- Constant number: 24 people
- Term: May 2019th, 6 (Reiwa 11st year) to May 2023 (5th year of Reiwa) May 6th
|Constituency||Name||Parliamentary name||Party name||Number of wins|
|Higashinada Ward||Tomomi Maeda||Hyogo Prefectural Union||National Democratic Party||3|
|Kida Yui||Japan Communist Party||Japan Communist Party||3|
|Nada Ward||Kitahama Midori||LDP||LDP||3|
|Kenichiro Ishii||Hyogo Prefectural Union||National Democratic Party||5|
|Keino Koike||Hyogo Prefectural Union||National Democratic Party||5|
|Hyogo Ward||Kazunari Matsuda||Komeito/Prefectural Assembly||Komeito||5|
|Kita||Kenichi Okutani||LDP||National Democratic Party||2|
|Koichi Mukaiyama||Hyogo Prefectural Union||National Democratic Party||2|
|Kazumi Ashida||Komeito/Prefectural Assembly||Komeito||3|
|Nagata||Hiroya Koshida||Komeito/Prefectural Assembly||Komeito||3|
|Suma Ward||Jie Ito||LDP||LDP||3|
|Kiyofumi Shimayama||Komeito/Prefectural Assembly||Komeito||3|
|Kido Teiichi||Hyogo Prefectural Union||Constitutional Democratic Party||1|
|Tarumi Ward||Yuichiro Wada||LDP||Independent||5|
|Kazumi Kuroda||Hyogo Prefectural Union||Constitutional Democratic Party||6|
|Mitsuhiro Takahashi||Restoration Society||Japan Restoration Party||2|
|Hidei Ishii||Hyogo Prefectural Union||Independent||4|
House of Representatives
- Term: October 2017, 29 (October 10, 22)-October 2021, 3 (Reiwa 10 years) October 21, XNUMX ("48th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Hyogo Prefecture 1th Ward(Higashinada Ward,Nada Ward,Chuo-ku）||Masahito Moriyama||LDP||4||Constituency|
|Hyogo Prefecture 2th Ward(Hyogo Ward,Nagata,Kita）||Kazuyoshi Akabane||Komeito||8||Constituency|
|Hyogo Prefecture 3th Ward(Suma Ward,Tarumi Ward）||Yoshihiro Seki||LDP||4||Constituency|
|Hyogo Prefecture 4th Ward(Nishi-wardother)||Hayayuki Fujii||LDP||3||Constituency|
- Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
- Kobe Administration Evaluation Office
- Ministry of Justice
- Ministry of Finance
- Kobe Finance Office
- Kobe Customs
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- Ministry of Agriculture
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- Kinki Regional Development BureauPort Airport Department, Kobe Port Office, Hyogo National Highway Office,Rokko Sabo Office,Akashi Kaikyo National Government ParkThe office
- Kobe Transport Administration Department
- Kobe Air Traffic Control Department, Osaka Aviation Bureau Kobe Aviation Satellite Center
- Fifth District Coast Guard Headquarters
- Kobe Coast Guard
- Kobe Local Meteorological Observatory
- Ministry of the Environment
- Kobe Nature Conservation Office
- Ministry of Defense
- Japan Pension Service
- Hyogo Office Center
United Nations Organization
- Asian Disaster Reduction Center
- United Nations Center for Regional Development Disaster Prevention Planning Hyogo Office
- International Organization for Disaster Recovery and Reconstruction
- Japan International Cooperation Agency Hyogo International Center
- United Nations International Disaster Management Strategy Office
- United Nations Humanitarian Affairs Coordination Office
- Relief webKobe
- World Health Organization Center for Health Development Research
- Consulate-General of the Republic of Panama in Kobe
- In KobeSouth KoreaConsulate General
- In KobeバングラデシュHonorary Consulate-General of the People's Republic
- Kobe beef
- Railway car
- Chemical shoes and rubber andRubber shoes
- Medicine-Medical equipment
- Western confectionery
Companies with head office/head office in Kobe
- Rakuten Vissel Kobe/ Service industry
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries/ Manufacture of shipbuilding, railway cars, aircraft, motorcycles, etc. (East 1)
- Kawasaki Kisen/ Shipping (East 1)
- Kobe Steel Works/Steel/Aluminum/Machine (East 1)
- Shinko Environmental Solution/ Machine (East 2)
- Shinko Logistics/logistics
- Shimabun Corporation/Steel
- Sumitomo Rubber Industries/tire"ダ ン ロ ッ プ》(East 1)
- Three star belt/Rubber products (East 1)
- Bandeau chemistry/Rubber products (East 1)
- Nichirin/Rubber products (East 2)
- ASICS/ Sports equipment (East 1)
- Noritz/ Bathtub, water heater, hot water accessories (East 1)
- Ishihara Chemical/ Chemicals (East 1)
- Chemipro Chemicals/Chemicals
- MOORISH/ Chemicals (East 1)
- Tokaro/ Thermal spray (East 1)
- Bolt engineer/bolt
- Japan Prarad/bolt
- Nozawa/ Building materials (East 2)
- Idea/ Prototype model production
- Takayama (Kobe City) / Industrial rubber
- Yosegami Construction/construction
- Sunflower life/ Exterior/Landscaping
- Asahi Holdings/Precious Metals
- Shinei/Comprehensive trading company (East 1)
- Kanematsu/Comprehensive trading company (East 1)
- TOA/ Audio equipment and security equipment (East 1)
- Densoten/car navigation"ECLIPSE"·Car Audio
- DX antenna/ Antenna/TV receiver system
- Grass Valley (corporate)/video computer peripherals (JQ)
- Shinoda Plasma/ Thin display
- Alstom Japan/Power generation equipment
- Sysmex/ Medical equipment (East 1)
- Fukae Kasei Co., Ltd./ Physics and chemistry laboratory equipment
- Knicks Co., Ltd. Consulting investment company
- Biofermin Pharmaceutical/ Pharmaceuticals (East 1)
- Japan Eli Lilly/ Pharmaceutical
- Kamino Moto Honpo/ Pharmaceutical
- Carna Bioscience/ Pharmaceutical
- Tokiwa Pharmaceutical Industry/ Pharmaceutical
- Off tex/ Contact lens care products
- Kawamura cycle/ Nursing goods
- Kobe Medicare/Medical equipment, cosmetics, health and beauty equipment
- Procter & Gamble Japan (P & G) / Detergent / Hair Care / Toilet Care
- P & G Max Factor/Cosmetics
- Noevir Holdings/ Cosmetics (East 1)
- Japanese woolen/ Clothing fiber (East 1)
- world/ Apparel (East 1)
- Java Group/apparel
- Dallion/apparel-for large groupsODM,OEMAnd store management (Lei Puckish, A・La・Marcia, Bibbia Soldi)
- The Real McCoys/fashion
- Familia/Children's wear
- FO International/Children's clothing
- Kimuratan/ Baby/Children's clothing (East 1)
- Charle/Women's underwear (East 2)
- Tempur Japan/Bedding
- Bus Corporation/shoes
- Hiraki/ Shoes (East 2)
- TASAKI/ Pearl processing
- Otsuki Pearl/ Pearl processing
- Takahashi pearl/ Pearl processing
- Now Kei Pearl/ Pearl processing
- Okuda Pearl Trading/Pearl
- Kuramoto Pearl/Pearl
- Coin palace(antiquecoin）
- Book loan/toy
- Onomichi Shipbuilding/shipbuilding
- Hanshin Internal Combustion Machine Industry/ Ships (East 2)
- K-line low low bulk ship management/ Shipping
- Meiji shipping/ Shipping (East 1)
- Kato Kisen/ferry
- Jumbo Ferries/ferry
- Ferry Sunflower/ferry
- China express line/ International Ferries
- Kobe cruiser/ Restaurant ship
- Luminous Cruise/ Restaurant ship
- Kobe Bay Cruise/ Pleasure boat
- Kobe Resort Line/Pleasure Boat
- Kobe Sea Bus/ Pleasure boat
- Maritime access/ Passenger ship
- Swift X-eyeLtd., Aerospace Engineering Services
- Det Norske Veritas Japan/Classification/Certification Service
- Japan Express/Shipping
- Kamigumi/ Harbor transportation/warehouse industry (East 1)
- Kawanishi Warehouse/ Warehouse industry (East 1)
- Military aircraft shipping/warehouse business (East 2)
- Soldier meal/Warehousing business
- Trading/ Warehouse industry (East 2)
- Honshu-Shikoku Expressway/ Expressway management
- JB Highway Service/ Operation of service area and parking area
- Kobe Electric Railway/ Railway (East 1)
- Sanyo Electric Railway/ Railway (East 1)
- Kobe high speed train/ Railway
- Kobe New Transit/ Railway
- Rokko Maya Railway/Cable car bus
- Sanyo Bus/bus
- Minato sightseeing bus/bus
- Kobe ferry bus/bus
- Shinki Zone Bus/bus
- Kobe traffic promotion/bus
- Honshi Kaikyo Bus/bus
- Kinki taxi/sightseeing taxi
- Sun Television/ TV station
- Radio kansai/ Radio station
- Hyogo FM Broadcast/ Radio station (Kiss FM-KOBE)
- Kobe Shimbun/ Newspapers and sports newspapers (Daily Sports）
- Minato Bank/Bank
- Inter / Money Lending (East 2)
- Wada Kosan/ Real Estate (JQ)
- Urban Life/Real Estate
- Yamato Housing/ Housing construction
- Bureau Veritas Japan/Architectural Certification
- Sakura Casey S/Computer system (East 2)
- Dawn/Software (HC)
- Kobe Digital Lab/Software security
- Mitsubishi Electric Control Software/software
- IPS (Osaka) / Software
- Toho/ Supermarket (East 1)
- Bumble bee/supermarket
- G-7 Holdings/ Car supplies and supermarket (East 1)
- Coop Kobe/ Consumers' cooperatives/supermarkets
- Felissimo/ Catalog mail order (East 1)
- Maxim/ Women's clothing mail order <Kobe lettuce>
- JFR Online / Mail Order <Daimaru Matsuzakaya Dmail.jp>
- Portopia Hotel/ Hotel
- HW Hospitality Enterprise (Kobe Kitano Hotel) / Hotel, bread, Western confectionery
- TICK-TOCK/ Hair Salon Chain
- Kikuya book sales/ Bookstore << Kikuya Bookstore >>
- Shinryo Bunko/ Medical bookstore
- Hoshidensha/ Home electronics mass retailers
- Good day Sanso/ Mountaineering and outdoor equipment sales
- Zipangu/ Interior supplies (Curtain DO!）
- China Road Japan/Ramen/Western confectionery
- Fujicco/ Kelp, soybean processing, etc. (East 1)
- Kokuraya Yanagimoto/Kelp and boiled beans
- Oriental nut food/ Nuts and dried fruits
- Yoshida peanuts/peanut confectionery
- Gogo Fuku/ Delicacies and boiled eel
- Rokko butter/Cheese and dairy products (East 1)
- Ken min foods/ Rice noodles/Chinese tea
- Hiroki Shoko/Chinese seasoning
- Oliver sauce/Source
- Hanshin source/Source
- Healthy Mayonnaise/ Mayonnaise / seasoning (East 1)
- Marcan vinegar/vinegar, seasoning
- Katsura Kobayashi/ Spices and herbs
- Kanetetsu Delica Foods/ Seafood products
- MCC Food/Cooked food
- Maruyanagi Kokuraya/ Side dish
- Masuda Mill/milling
- Nippin Shoji/flour, sugar, feed
- Weather industry/Feed (East 2)
- Shinmei Holding/ Rice wholesale
- Ito Ham/ Ham and sausage
- Rock field/ Side dish (East 1)
- Honke Kamadoya/ Bento
- Kiku Masamune Brewery/ Brewery
- Shiratsuru Sake Brewery/ Brewery
- Masamune Sakura/ Brewery
- Kenbishi Brewery/ Brewery
- Kobe Shushinkan/ Sake Brewery <Fukuju>
- Sawa no Crane/ Brewery
- Izumi brewing/ Brewery
- Higaki sake/brewery
- Takashima Liquor Food/ Narazuke
- Kuroda Foods/ Narazuke
- Nestle Japan/ Coffee, pasta, confectionery, pet food
- UCC Coffee UCC/coffee
- Uesima Coffee Foods/coffee
- Kobe Coffee/Coffee
- Hagihara Coffee/Coffee
- Kobe black tea/ Black tea
- Kobe Water-"Nunobiki no Mizu"
- Toraku/ Dairy products and Western confectionery
- Morozov/ Western confectionery (East 1)
- Kobe Kaigetsudo/ Western confectionery
- Kobe Molly Mama/ Western confectionery
- Hontakasaya/Western sweets, Japanese sweets
- Königskrone/ Western confectionery
- Euheim/ Western confectionery
- Goncharov Confectionery/ Western confectionery
- Edelweiss (company) / Western confectionery (Antenor /VitamerJapon)
- Fouquet/ Western confectionery
- Boc (company) (bok sun) / Western confectionery
- Shinkers(Factory shin)/Western confectionery
- Confectionery Kotobuki/ Western confectionery
- Sweet garden/ Western confectionery
- Potomac (confectionery store) / confectionery / restaurant
- peel/ Donuts <Hara Donuts>
- Mochi Cream Japan/Sweets
- フ ラ ン ツ/ Western confectionery
- AC Advance / Western confectionery <Ma Kruul>
- hat trick/ Western confectionery <A la Campagne>
- Tetsuya Shinbo Atelier / Western confectionery <Ale L> ・ Architecture
- Leve Duchef/Western confectionery
- Rita Tino/Western confectionery
- Kannon shop/Western confectionery
- Kobe Rokko Ranch/Western confectionery
- Uegaki Rice Cake/Rice confectionery
- Donk/ Bread
- Isuzu Bakery/Bread
- Freund leave/Bread
- Oisis/ Bread and side dishes
- Kobe bell/bread
- auspicious/RestaurantKobe beef
- Eye craft/Information system
Companies with head offices/head offices in the past
- Taiyo Kobe Bank(CurrentSumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation）
- Kawasaki Steel(CurrentJFE Steel）
- Kawasaki Plant Systems(CurrentKawasaki Heavy Industries）
- Kawasaki Precision Machinery(Currently Kawasaki Heavy Industries)
- Nabco (currentlyNabtesco）
- Shinmeiwa Industry
- Konami (currentlyKonami Holdings）
- Lipton Japan (currentlyUnilever）
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Kobe Airlines (currentlyStar flyer）
- Anchor supermarket
- Hirota of Western confectionery
- Medipal Holdings
- Nissho Drag
- Live Max
- Junkudo bookstore(Currently Maruzen Junkudo Bookstore)
- G Networks(CurrentG. taste）
- Suzuki Shoten
- Cosmopolitan confectionery
- SK food
- Tridor Holdings(However, the head office of operating companies is mainly located in Kobe city)
- Hotel Management International
- Kitashin Express Railway
Companies based in Kobe
Sister cities/partner cities
- sister city
- Seattlecity(The United States of AmericaState of Washington）
- Marseillecity(FranceProvence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur）
- Rio de Janeirocity(Federal Republic of BrazilState of Rio de Janeiro）
- Rigacity(Latvia(Directly controlled city)
- Brisbanecity(Australian CommonwealthQueensland）
- Barcelonacity(Kingdom of SpainCatalonia）
- Incheon(South KoreaWide area city）
- Friendship city
- Goodwill cooperation city
- PhiladelphiaCity (United StatesPennsylvania）
- Oiso(South KoreaWide area city)
Sister port/Friendship port
- Sister port
- Rotterdam Port(Kingdom of the Netherlands)-Collaboration in 1967
- Seattle Port (The United States of America)-Collaboration in 1967
- Friendship port
- Tianjin Port (People's Republic of China)-Collaboration in 1980
|Population distribution by age in Kobe and Japan (2005)||Kobe City Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of (the area equivalent to) Kobe
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
Infrastructure development status
- Sewer penetration rate: 98.7% (end of 30)
National public university
Women's University/Junior College
- Konan Women's University
- Kobe Kaisei Women's Gakuin University
- Kobe Shoin Women's Gakuin University
- Kobe Shoin Women's Gakuin University Junior College
- Kobe Women's University
- Kobe Women's Junior College
- Kobe Shinwa Women's University
- Kobe Tokiwa University Junior College
- Shukugawa Gakuin Junior College(Scheduled to be renamed to Kobe Education Junior College)
- Sakae Junior College
College of technology
High school/secondary school
Junior high school
- Each wardDescribed for each
- Each wardDescribed for each
- Kansai International Academy (Nada Ward)
- Canadian Academy (Higashinada Ward)
- Kobe German Academy (Higashinada Ward)
- Kobe Joseon Elementary School(Chuo-ku)
- St. Michael International School (Chuo-ku)
- Kobe Chinese School of Literature(Chuo-ku)
- Marist Brothers International School (Suma Ward)
- Kobe Korean High School(Tarumizu Ward)
Facilities other than school education
- Vocational training facility
- Harbor Vocational Ability Development Junior College Kobe School(Occupational Ability Development Promotion Actbased onVocational Development Junior College）
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries Kobe Factory, Hyogo Factory, Akashi Factory Vocational Training School
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Kobe Shipyard Vocational Training School
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Motor Business Division Takasago Plant Vocational Training School
- Hyogo Western Confectionery Technology College(Hyogo Western Confectionery Association)
- Driving school
- Kobe Driving School
- Heiwadai Automobile Academy
- James Mountain Driving Academy
- James Mt. driving school school city school
- Kitasuma Driving School
- Ikawaya Driving Academy(Former Toyo Driving School)
- Seishin Motor Academy
- Liaison driving school
- Rokko Island Car School
- Kobe Nishi Inter Driving School
- Port Island Driving School
- RICS PRO CAR SCHOOL
- Hyogo Labor Bureau Director registered training institution
- All Hyogo Construction Industry Association
- Hyogo Prefecture Welding Association
- Japanese Society of Anesthesiology (Chuo-ku)
- JapanカナダSociety (Higashinada Ward)
Tourism, culture and sports
Natural scenic spot
- Mt. Rokkosan Yamagami area (Seto Inland Sea National Park(Designated area)
- Mt. Rokkosan
- Mt. Mayasan
- Mountain again(100 forests in the forest）
- Mt. Suwayama (Venus stand・Daishido)
- Nunobiki stream (One hundred famous waters)・Nunobiki Falls(Top XNUMX waterfalls in Japan）
- Ashiya Rock Garden
- Kobe Port - Kobe Harborland・Takahama quay (Takahama Passenger Terminal)・Meriken Park-Middle jetty-Shinko-Kobe Port Terminal
- Kitanomachi Yamamoto Dori
- Tor Road
- Former settlement
- Port Island
- Rokko Island
- HAT Kobe
- New opening
- Arima Onsen
- Kobe Harborland Onsen Manyo Club-Manyo no Yu
- Kobe Kurhaus-2 types of natural hot springs
- Kobe Minato Onsen Lotus
- Natural radium hot spring Taizanji dianthus hot water
- Tarumi Onsen Taihei no Yu
- James Natural Hot Spring Tsukinoyu
Main temples and shrines
- Ishimine Temple
- Taizanji Temple・TowerAnyangyuan(gardenIn the countryScenic spot）
- Ryoji Temple
- Dairyuji Temple
- Koshaji Temple
- Eri Tenjoji Temple
- Nofukuji Temple(The Great Buddha of Hyogo)
- Sumaji Temple
- Fukukaiji Temple Settsu Province, Moroyama (Zen Buddhist Temple officially recognized by the Shogunate)
- Ikuta Shrine
- Minatogawa Shrine
- Nagata Shrine
- Umi Shrine
- Arima Shrine
- Rokushino Hachiman Shrine
- Wakaoji Shrine
- Toyosei Shrine
- 隲 ｨ ｪ(Chuo-ku)
- Suwa Shrine (Suma Ward)
- Jonji Temple
- Kobe mosque
Hyogo Shichifukujin Tour
- Daikokuten Fukukaiji Temple(Yanagihara Daikokuten, Takashi Ashikaga, Rinzai sect)
- Ebisu Ebisu Shrine(Ebesan from Yanagihara)
- Bishamonten Nofukuji Temple(Hyogo Daibutsu, Taira no Kiyomori Mausoleum, Tendai sect)
- Benzaiten Wada Shrine(Mr. Wadamiya, God of Hamago Minamihama)
- Hotei Osho Yanagihara Tenjinsha (Tenjin of Yanagihara)
- Old man Yakusenji(Goshirakawa Pope (Kaya no Gosho/Tokiso)
- Fukukoku Mahikoji(Ikenen Jojin Tomb, Tokimune)
Main historical sites
- Higashijoumetsuka Tumulus
- Virgin Mound Tumulus(Historic site)
- Nishijometsuka Tumulus(Historic site)
- Goshizuka Tumulus(Historic site)
- Kotsubo Tomb(Historic site)
- Cape Wada Battery(Historic site)
- Masanari SuzukiTombstone (historic site)
- Akashi Domain Maiko Daiba Site(Historic site)
- Takiyama Castle
* "(Historic site)" after the name indicates a historic site designated by the country.
- Hyogo Prefectural Government
- Kobe City Museum
- Kobe Literature Museum
- Kobe Maritime Museum-Kawasaki World
- Kobe Chinese History Museum
- Jyoukaku(Sonbun Memorial Hall)-Building is nationalImportant cultural property
- Hall of Halls Rokko
- Kobe Lamp Museum
- Kobe Doll Museum
- Kobe Pearl Museum
- People and Disaster Prevention Future Center - Hito Miraikan-Disaster Prevention Miraikan
- Bridge Science Museum
- Water Science Museum
- Arima Toy Museum
- Taiko no Yuden
- Arima's workshop
- Kobe Youth Science Museum
- UCC Coffee Museum
- Glicopia Kobe
- Kiku Masamune Brewery Memorial
- Shiratsuru Sake Brewing Museum
- Sawa no Tsuru Museum
- Kobe Shushinkan
- Hamafuku Tsuruginjo Kobo
- Sakura Masamune Memorial Hall
- Takenaka Carpentry Tools Museum
- Minatogawa Shrine Treasure Hall
- Hyogo Prefectural Museum of Art・AnnexHarada Forest Gallery
- Sera Museum
- Hakutsuru Museum of Art
- Koyuki Museum
- Plato Museum of Decorative Arts(Italian Pavilion)
- Kobe Kitano Museum
- Uroko Museum
- Kobe City Koiso Memorial Museum of Art
- Daimaru Museum Kobe
- Kobe Fashion Museum
- Museum related to Kobe
- Kobe Art Village Center
- Wharf Town TEN × TEN
- Mountain small museumRCN CUBE
- Toyonome Memorial Museum
- BB Plaza Museum
- Yokoo Tadanori Museum of Contemporary Art
- Kobe City Music Association - Kobe City Chamber Ensemble,Kobe City Mixed Chorus
- International Cello Ensemble Association
- Kobe International Arts Festival Executive Committee[Broken link]
- Non profit organization chamber ensemble THE STRINGS
- NPO Corporate Chamber Ensemble THE STRINGS
- East amusement park
- Isogami Park
- Suma Rikyu Park
- Sumaura Sanjo Amusement Park
- Sumaura Park
- Suma Seaside Park
- Okusuma Park
- Azur Maiko
- Maiko Park
- Tarumi Health Park
- Nunobiki herb garden
- Kobe City Forest Botanical Garden
- Rokko Takayama Botanical Garden
- Park again
- Maya Nature Observation Park
- Mt. Suwayama Park
- Rokko Country House
- Kita Kobe Denen Sports Park
- Kobe City Fruit Flower Park
- Kobe City Agricultural Park
- Akashi Kaikyo National Government Park(Kobe area)
- Kobe Earthquake Reconstruction Memorial Park
- Kobe Convention Complex - World Memorial Hall-Kobe International Conference Center-Portopia Hotel-Portopia Hall・Kobe Chamber of Commerce HallKobe International Exhibition Center
- Shin-Kobe Oriental Theater
- Kobe Culture Hall
- Kobe International House
- Kobe Sambo Hall
- Matsukata Hall
- Kobe Arts Center
Stadiums and physical education facilities
- Kobe Sports Park - Hot Motto Field Kobe-Kobe Universiade Memorial Stadium
- Kita Kobe Denen Sports Park-Hydrangea Stadium Kita Kobe
- Noevir Stadium Kobe (Misaki Park Stadium)
- Prince stadium
- Kobe City Port Island Sports Center
- Kobe City Central Gymnasium
- Hyogo Prefectural Cultural Gymnasium
- VISSEL KOBE(Japan Professional Soccer League (J League)）
- INAC Kobe Leonessa(WE League）
- Dawson Kobe(Japan Futsal League (F League)）
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries west(Japan Baseball Federation)- Adult baseballCorporate team. With Kobe CityTakasagoAre based in both cities.
- Kawasaki Steel Kobe Hardball Baseball Club(Federation of Japan Baseball)-Corporate team of adult baseball. Disbanded in 1994.
- Kobe Steel Hardball Baseball Club(Federation of Japan Baseball)-Corporate team of adult baseball. Based in 1987KakogawaMoved to, closed in 2002 and dissolved in 2013.
- Kobe Steel Kobelco Steelers(Japan Rugby Top League）
- Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Springs(volleyball・WomenPremier League (V League)
- Registration baseTosu CityHowever, in the past, HisamitsuSpring attackers(Because of the history of operating
- ELECOM Kobe phi needs(American Football-X League）
- DRAGON GATE(Professional wrestling group (Based in Kobe City)
- Senrima Kobe Boxing Gym(Pro Boxing ·JBC）
- Genuine boxing gym(Ibid.)
Main Western buildings and modern architecture
* Buildings that have been designated as an important cultural property of the country are those with "(heavy sentence)" after the building name.
- Around Yamanodori, Kitano-cho
- Weathercock House(Former Thomas House) (Several sentences)- Old sharp house(Sentence)- Old Hassam House(Sentence)- Old Kotera stables(Sentence)- Hall of Line(Former Drewell House)- Urotoko house(Former Harrier House)- Schweke House(Former Hansel House)- Former Catherine Andersen House - Kobe mosque(Kobe Kaikyo Temple)- The Christian Church of Japan Kobe Church - Kitano Story Museum(Former Floyd Reeve House)-Former Hamway House (American House)-Former US Consulate Building (Kobe Kitano Museum)-Kitano Foreigner Club (Former Brewer House)- French orchid west building(Western mansion, former Bossi House)- Old Aboy House - Ben's house(Former Ferret House)- Former Sassoon House - Yamate Hachibankan - Old Hilton House -Former Hudesec House- Western-style mansion - Old Grasani House
- Former settlement
- Sakaemachi Dori-Kaigan-dori
- Coastal building - Former Mitsubishi Bank Kobe Branch(Familiahole)- Former Kobe Sumitomo Building - Kobe Yusen Building - Former Daiichi Bank Kobe Branch - Kobe CustomsOld building- Former National Raw Silk Inspection Center - Former Kobe City Raw Silk Inspection Center - Shinko Trade Center - Kobe Ohashi - Minato Ijinkan
- Nada and Higashinada
- Old hunter house(Shubun)-Kodera House-Konanzuke Museum (Former Takashima Heisuke House)- Kobe Mikage Public Hall -Inui House-Kodera House- Former Kansai Gakuin Chapel - Kobe University(Main Building-Humanities & Social Library-Kanematsu Memorial Hall-Auditorium)- Fukae Bunkamura(Tominaga family housing - Furusawa House - Baker House）
- Former Muroya House(Demolition in 2007)-Ueda House-Former Nishio House-Hagino House Western House-Suma Tourist House
- Nunobiki Gohonmatsu Dam(Important national cultural property)
- Rokko Garden Terrace
- Mt. Rokkosan Snow Park
- Kobe Golf Club
- Kobe Mt. Rokkosan Ranch
- Kobe City Central Library
- Kitano workshop town
- Taishan Temple Onsen
- Happy village
- Hakoki house
- Kobe City Buried Cultural Property Center
- Kobe Shoko Trade Center Building
- Kobe Asahi Building
- Kobe Fashion Mart
- Kobe Fashion Plaza
- Kobe port tower
- Marinepia Kobe
- Kobe fisherina (Kobe saumi sea station)- Mitsui Outlet Park Marinepia Kobe
- Kobe City Suma Yacht Harbor (Kobesuma Umi Station)
- Kobe Meriken Park Oriental Hotel
- Luminous Kobe 2
- Kobe Concerto
- Azur Maiko
- AEON MALL Kobekita
- Kobe Sanda Premium Outlet
Marinepia Kobe・Kobe Fisherina
- Kobe Festival
- Kobe Love Port/Minato Festival
- Infiorata Kobe
- Kobe Luminarie
- Spring festival
- Kobe collection
- Animation kobe
- Kobe 100 Year Film Festival
- Kobe Sports Film Festival
- Kobe Marathon
- Kobe Jazz Street
- All Japan High School/University Dance Festival
NominallyKobe station Specific city areaAlthough it is the central station of the system, many lines such as JR, private railways, and subways run on it.Sannomiya Station-Sannomiya Station(Kobe Sannomiya Station) has a role as a practical city center station.
- West Japan Railway Company(JR West Japan)
- Sanyo Shinkansen
- Tokaido Main Line(JR Kobe Line）
- Sanyo Main Line(JR Kobe Line)
- Sanyo Main Line (Wada Misaki Line）
- Hyogo Station- Wada Misaki Station
- Fukuchiyama Line(JR Takarazuka Line）
- Kobe Main Line
- Kobe high speed line
- Main line
- Kobe high speed line
- Main line
- Arima Line
- Mita Line
- Ao Line
- Kobe high speed line
- Shinkaichi Station-Minatogawa Station
- Seishin/Yamanote Line
- Shin-Kobe Station- Sannomiya Station - Kenchomae Station - Okurayama Station - Minatogawa Koen Station - Kamizawa Station - Nagata Station -Shin Nagata Station-Itajuku Station- Myohoji Station - Naya Station - General Sports Park Station - Gakuenshi Station - Ikawadani Station - Seijinminami Station - Seishinchuo Station
- Kitakami Line
- Tanigami Station-Shin-Kobe Station
- Port Island Line(Port liner)
- Sannomiya Station - Trade center station - Port terminal station - Nakakoen Station - Minatojima Station - Civic Square Station - Medical center station - Kyo Computer Mae Station - Kobe Airport Station
- Ring system: Citizen's Square- Minamikoen Station - Nakafuto Station - North Pier Station -Middle Park
- Rokko Island Line(Rokko liner)
- Sumiyoshi Station-Uozaki Station- Minamiuozaki Station - Island North Exit Station - Island Center Station - Marine Park Station
- Mainly gathering commercial, business and cultural facilitiesSannomiyaThe surrounding stations play a central role, but the JTB timetable describes Kobe station as the central station.
- In recent years,City centerWaterfrontCorner ofHarborlandThere are also various railway lines around the area.
- Sannomiya-Sannomiya Station (JR West Japan), Kobe Sannomiya Station (Hankyu Electric Railway/Hanshin Electric Railway),Sannomiya Station(Kobe Municipal Subway Seishin Yamanote Line/Port Liner), Sannomiya/Hanatokomae Station (Kobe Municipal Subway Kaigan Line)
- The gateway to KobeCity centerIs also the core of the departmentSannomiyaVirtually the same station, located at.
- It is an important point for each transportation system to gatherTerminal stationIs functioning as.
- In addition,20062/16Opened inKobe AirportとSanyo Shinkansen-Shin-Kobe StationIt also plays an important role as a node that connects with.
- Sannomiya stationHyogoIt has the highest number of passengers at all stations including private railways below, all passenger trains including limited express trains stop there, and it is also the closest station to the main office of the city hall, making it a central station.
- Hanshin Namba Line opened20093/20Or later,Kintetsu NaraFromRapid expressHas run to Hanshin Sannomiya (see detailsHanshin Namba LineSee).
- Each stationSanchikaIt is possible to transfer to each other throughMunicipal・Many bus routes such as highways, hotels and airport limousine buses arrive and depart (for details,Sannomiya Station Bus StopSee).
- Harborland-Kobe Station (JR West Japan),High speed kobe station(Hankyu Electric Railway/Hanshin Electric Railway),Harborland Station(Kobe Municipal Subway Kaigan Line)
- Located in the western part of the cityKobe HarborlandIs the nearest station, and 3 stations areDuo KobeYou can transfer to each other through.
- Kobe stationKobe cityThe official number of passengers in the city is second only to Sannomiya station.
- This stationTokaido Main LineTerminal station ofSanyo Main LineIt is also the starting station, but in operationJR Kobe LineIt is positioned as the middle station of No.
- Also, on the north and south sides of Kobe StationMunicipal busThere is a bus terminal attached to the center.
- High-speed Kobe station is a junction and converging station on both Hankyu Kobe and Hanshin main lines, and Sanyo Electric Railway is also on board.
Special notes on railways
- Kobe is the only government-designated city in the Kinki regionTramThere is no existing route, but a next-generation tram was usedLight Rail (LRT)Articulated busUsedBus Rapid Transit The introduction of (BRT) is being considered[Annotation 2][Annotation 3].
- Express bus terminal
- Sannomiya station square Sannomiya Bus Terminal/Shinki Bus Sannomiya Bus Terminal
- Maiko station square High speed maiko
- Shin-Kobe Station,Kobe Airport
- Transit Bus
City buses operate in the center of the city, but some lines are operated by Kobe Transport. In addition, Sanyo Bus operates in Tarumi Ward, Shinki Bus and City Bus operate in Nishi Ward, and Hankyu Bus, Shinki Bus and City Bus operate in Kita Ward.
The boarding method is post-arrival, post-payment, and the fare is divided into a section where a uniform system is adopted (city bus ordinary ward/Sanyo uniform area) and a section system where a numbered ticket is adopted (city bus suburbs/Kamihime bus all sections).
- Highway national road
- High speed alternative national road
- Kobe Awaji Naruto Expressway(General toll road)
- General national road
- National Route 2
- National Route 28
- National Route 43
- National Route 171(No. 2 overlap in the city)
- National Route 174
- National Route 175
- National Route 176
- National Route 250(No. 2 overlap in the city)
- National Route 427(No. 175 overlap in the city)
- National Route 428
- Hanshin Expressway
- Main local road
- Hyogo Prefectural Road No. 15 Kobe Mita Line
- Hyogo Prefectural Road 16 Akashi Kobe Takarazuka Line
- Hyogo Prefectural Road No. 17 Nishiwaki Mita Line
- Hyogo Prefectural Road No. 21 Kobe Akashi Line
- Hyogo Prefectural Road 22, Kobe Miki Line
- Hyogo Prefectural Road No. 30 Shin-Kobe Station Line(Flower Road)
- Hyogo Prefectural Road 38 Miki Mita Line
- Hyogo Prefectural Road 51 Takarazuka Karatsu Line
- Hyogo Prefectural Road 52 Kobe Akashi Line
- Hyogo Prefectural Road 65 Kobe Kakogawahime Line
- Hyogo Prefectural Road 73 Yamada Mita Line
- Hyogo Prefectural Road 82 Osawa Nishinomiya Line
- Hyogo Prefectural Road 83 Hirano Miki Line
- Hyogo Prefectural Road 85 Kobe Kato Line
- Hyogo Prefectural Road 95 Nada Mita Line
- Hyogo Prefectural Road 98 Arima Yamaguchi Line
- Yamanote main line
- General prefectural road
- Hyogo Prefectural Road 144 Nishiwakiguchi Yoshikawa Kobe Line
- Hyogo Prefectural Road 195 Okaba Stop Line
- Hyogo Prefectural Road 196 Gosha Stop Line
- Hyogo Prefectural Road 197 Suzurandai Stop Line
- Hyogo Prefectural Road 198 Higashinada Station Line
- Hyogo Prefectural Road 199 Suma Stop Line
- Hyogo Prefectural Road No. 200 Tarumi Stop Line
- Hyogo Prefectural Road 488 Nagasaka Tarumi Line
- Hyogo Prefectural Road 506 Nose Arima Line
- Hyogo Prefectural Road 563 Kamide Yamada Bicycle Path
- Road Station
City road toll road
Pure private toll road
- Kobe Port
- Kobe Port Terminal
- Shinko Ferry Terminal
- Naka Jetty Central Terminal(Naka Jetty West/Kamomeria)
- Naka Jetty Passenger Terminal
- Luminous sightseeing-Luminous Kobe 2 (4,778 tons, Kobe Port-Akashi Kaikyo tour)
- Takahama Passenger Terminal
- Kobe Cruiser-Concerto (2,138 tons, Kobe Port-Akashi Kaikyo Tour)
- Kobe Bay Cruise-Ocean Prince (Kobe Port Excursion)
- Rokko Island Ferry Terminal
- Rokko Ship Terminal
- Kobe Airport Port Terminal Pier
- Kobe Airport
- Tokyo (Haneda), Sapporo (New Chitose), Ibaraki, Nagasaki, Kagoshima, Okinawa (Naha)
- ANA, SKY (Skymark), SNJ (Skynet Asia Airlines, from June 2013), ADO (AIR DO, from June 6)
Taxi business areaIs the Kobe metropolitan area and is adjacent to each city except Awaji City, Mita City, Miki City and Inami Town.Amagasaki-Itami City-Kawanishi City-KawabeInagawa TownとItami (Osaka) AirportIs targeted.
Based on the Kobe City Honorary Citizens Ordinance, Kobe City is categorized as a citizen and related person who "contributes to the promotion of public welfare or the advancement of academic and technical arts, and thus contributes to the development of society and culture, and its achievements are outstanding." In contrast, the title of honorary citizen and the honorary citizenship badge are presented..
- Tadajiro Haraguchi(Former mayor, 1969)
- Ryohei Koiso(Western painter, 1983)
- Kazuo Nakai(Former mayor, 1989)
- Tatsuo Miyazaki(Former mayor, 1990)
- Takashi Asahina(musician, 1994)
- Yukitoshi Sasayama(Former mayor, 2002)
- Hiroo Imura(Medical doctor, 2014)
- Tadaro Yada(Former mayor, 2014)
- Honsuke(Medician, 2019)
People from celebrities and connections
Filmed in Kobe and set in Kobe
Kobe attaches great importance to the video industry and is active in filming movies and dramas.
- Golden Bullet (1927: Eijiro Oiwa,Kenichi MiyajimaCast-Kobe Port/Former foreign settlement business district
- Fresh snow(1942:Tsukioka Yumeji,Michitaro MizushimaAppearance)- Kobe Municipal Takaha Elementary Schooletc.
- Light snow(1950:Ranki Hanai,Todoroki YukikoAppearance)- Sumiyoshi Riveretc.
- Quiet here(1956:Arima Inago,Ooki MinoruStarring)-Kobe Port/Former foreign settlement business district, etc.
- 8:13 pm (1956:Atsushi Negami, Yasuko Kawakami)
- Forgotten 8:13 pm (1957:Atsushi Negami, Yasuko Kawakami)-Aishitayama Park and others
- goodbye(1957:Marlon Brand,Nancy UmekiAppearance)-Kobe port sky etc.
- Red wharf(1958:Yujiro IshiharaCast-Kobe Port, Sannomiya, Mt. Rokkosan, etc.
- Hunting gun(1961:Yamamoto Fujiko,Mariko OkadaAppearance)- Kobe stationetc.
- Woman's medal(1961:Kyoko Machiko,Jiro TamiyaCast-Uozaki, Mt. Rokkosan and others
- Tomorrow's bride (1962:Sayuri YoshinagaCast)
- Hate(1962: Yujiro Ishihara,Ruriko AsaokaCast) -Shioya
- Giant Monster Duel Gamera vs. Bargon(1966)-Kobe Port/Port Tower
- 007 は 二度 死 ぬ(1967:Sean ConneryCast-Kobe Port
- I'm a man who blows if I blow(1968:Nabe OsamiMiyako ButterflyCast) -Fukuhara Yanagi Suji Kobe Port
- Clash! Murder Fist(1974:Shinichi ChibaStarring)-Kobe Port/Kobe-oki etc.
- A splendid clan(1974:Toshinobu Sabu,Tsukioka YumejiCast-Mt. Rokkosan, former settlement business district, etc.
- Listen to the wind song(1981:Kaoru KobayashiCast-Sannomiya, Maiko Rokkakudo, Kobe Port, etc.
- Main theme(1984:Yakushimaru HirokoCast-Sumaura Park and others
- The second generation is Christian(1985:Shiho MietsukoCast)
- Flowery afternoon(1989:Yuko Furukawa,Junko SakuradaStarring) * Kobe 100th Anniversary Movie
- Beppin Town(1989:Kyohei ShibataCast-Sannomiya, Port Island, etc.
- Lee Lan of James Mountain (1992 Toei: Yuko Natori, Mikihisa Higashi)-James Mountain and others
- She's Rain(1993:Chiharu KomatsuCast-Meriken Park, Old Settlement, etc.
- Godzilla vs Space Godzilla(1994: Atsushi Hashizume)-Meriken Park
- A big broken heart.(1995: Shinji Takeda,Kyoka SuzukiCast-Kobe Bay Sheraton Hotel, Rokko Land AOIA, etc.
- The man is painful Torajiro Beni no Hana(1995: Kiyoshi Atsumi)-Nagata Ward
- Summer Garden The Friends (1994: Performed by Rentaro Mikuni)-In Suma Ward
- ISOLA multiple personality girl (1999: starring Yoshino Kimura)
- Run! Ichiro(2001: Yuko Asano)
- Returner(2002: Takeshi Kaneshiro)-Kobe Ohashi and others
- Today's event(2003: Satoshi Tsumabuki)-Oji Zoo, Ikuei High School, etc.
- Godzilla FINAL WARS(2004: Masahiro Matsuoka)-Kobe Airport etc.
- Wives of extremes(2005: Reiko Takashima appearance)
- Japan sinking(2006: Appeared in a scene to escape from the port of Kobe. Also, Reiko Abe, played by Kou Shibasaki, is from Kobe.)
- Thank you(2006: Hidekazu Akai starring)-stage in Kobe and the suburbs of Kobe at the time of the Great Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake
- Ultraman Mebius & Ultra Brothers(2006:Hayashi Igarashi,Kurobe Susumu,Koji Moritsugu,Danro,Keiji TakamineCast)-Kobe Airport, Mt. Rokkosan Ranch,Kobe Portopia Land・Suma Seaside Aquarium ・Port Island Sumitomo Warehouse etc.
- Movie works shot in Kobe city
- GO(2001: Yosuke Kubotsuka)-Kamizawa Station, Municipal Subway
- Azumi 2 Death or Love(2004: Aya Ueto)-Nunobiki and others
- Negotiator Masayoshi Mashita(2005: Yusuke Santa Maria appearance)-Misaki Depot, Municipal Subway, etc.
- Miyabi Yukio Mishima (2005)-Maiko Park/Prefectural High School in the city
- Angel egg(2006: Hayato Ichihara starring)-Photo taken at Kobe City College of Nursing
- Hilarious gang turns the earth(2006: Takao Osawa)-Sannomiya Flower Road, etc.
- My girlfriend is a cyborg(2008: Haruka Ayase starring)-Kobe University, Sannomiya, etc.
- Movie versionTomb of Fireflies(2008: Seiko Matsuda starring)-Kobe University, etc. (This work is fully filmed in Hyogo Prefecture)
- Shinjuku Incident(2009: Jackie Chan)-Sannomiya downtown area, etc.
- ア ウ ト レ イ イ(2009: Takeshi Kitano)-Downtown, settlement, etc.
- Lullaby of Kishimogami(2012: Mahiro Yumehara, Yasuhiro Shirazawa)-Mt. Rokkosan, Yama et al.
- GANTZ(2011: Kazuya Ninomiya)-The site of the former Central Wholesale Market
- DOG x POLICE Pure White Bond(2011: Hayato Ichihara, Erika Toda)-Kobe Harborland Center Building, Port Island Civic Square, Shin-Kobe Oriental Avenue, Seishin Chuo Plenty, Kobe International House, Kobe City Medical Center Chuo Citizen Hospital
- ALWAYS Sequel XNUMXrd Sunset(2007: Hidetaka Yoshioka, Koyuki appearance)- Kawasaki Heavy IndustriesAt the Hyogo factoryJNR 151 seriesShooting of "Kodama"
- Zombie child(2009:Masato Tsujioka,Yumehara MahiroCast)- Tarumi Ward, etc.
- Chick color(2013:Murakami Seika,Yumehara MahiroCast-Tarumizu Ward, Higashi Tarumi Observatory Park, etc.
- Wolf Girl and the black Prince(2016 : Fumi Nikaido,Yamazaki KentoAppearance)- Chinatown,Kitano TownIjinkan,Kobe Meriken Park Oriental Hotel,Venus Terrace,People and Disaster Prevention Future Center,Kobe Oji Zoo, Naka Jetty, Hankyu Nishiguchi Main Street 2-3, Sannomiya Elevated Shopping Street,Motomachi Viaduct Shopping Street
- HiGH & LOW THE MOVIE(2016:TAKAHIRO,Hiroomi TosakaAppearance)- Maya Wharf,Port Island
- Death Note Light up the NEW world (2016:Todai Masahiro,Sosuke IkematsuAppearance)- Motomachi Dori1 scramble crossing, central water environment center/port island treatment plant, belt conveyor trace tunnel,Mt. Mayasan
- Museum(2016:Shun OguriAppearance)- Former Inui House, Belt conveyor trace tunnel,Kobe City Central Wholesale Market Eastern Market
- A man called a pirate(2016:Okada Jun'ichiAppearance)- Kobe University,Kobe Customs
- Honnoji Hotel(2017 : Ayase HarukaAppearance)- Kobe City Hall Building No. 1, Cafefish, LOCHE MARKET STORE (Marinepia KobeInside)
- Survival family(2017:Fumyo Kohinata,Fukatsu EriAppearance)- Kobe City Suma Beach Aquarium
- Two journeys(2017:Kaori Momoi,Issey OgataCast) -Nada Maruyama Park,Kitano Museum, Kadono House,Motomachi Shopping Street
- Born to straw (2017:Tadanobu Asano,Rena TanakaAppearance)- Palmore Hospital, Kasamatsu Shopping Street,Hyogo Prefectural Museum of Art,Cafe de Clie
- Birds she doesn't know(2017:Aoi Yu,Abe SadaCast) -Nada Maruyama Park, Kitanozaka,Motomachi Viaduct Shopping Street, Kobe Airport Island West Green Space, etc.
- Alien (2017:Ken SatoAppearance) -Shinko Pier No. 4 Jetty,Hyogo Prefectural Government, Ochiai Clean Center, Port Island Treatment Plant,Kobe City Hall,Kobe Chamber of Commerce
- Kiseki no Hagaki (2017:Suzuki SarinaCast) -Sumino House
- Full Metal Alchemist(2017:Ryosuke Yamada,Honda WingCast) -Belt Conveyor Tunnel,Old hunter house(Oji Zoo), Roadside Station Kobe Fruit and Flower Park Osawa
- Lie(2018:Kiichi Nakai,Kuranosuke SasakiCast) -Kobe Airport
- Manhunt(2018:Jang Han Yu,Fukuyama MasaharuCast) -House studio of Mt. Rokkosan, a residential area in Okamoto
- My neighbor's monster(2018:Taiho Tsuchiya,Shogi ShibataAppearance)- Mt. Suwayama Park,Venus Bridge
- Yakiniku Dragon(2018:Youko Maki,Mao InoueCast) -Kobe Airport Island
- Sensei monarch(2018:Ryoma Takeuchi,Minami beachAppearance)- Kobe City College of Nursing,East amusement park-Flower road, Kitanozaka
- Sleep or wake(2018:Todai Masahiro,Erika KarataAppearance)- Kobe Fashion Museum
- Fortuna's eyes(2019:Ryunosuke Kamiki,Arimura KajunAppearance)- Prefectural Maiko Park,Azur Maiko, Shioya, Azalea Hill Park,Sumibichi,Cafe de Clie, Quarantotto, the northern chair,Togagawa,East amusement park-Flower road, Camel Building, Kanomo Bridge,Harbor walk,Labor accident hospital
- Run away, the best and worst day(2019:Masaki Nakayama,Ishida HoujiCast) -Kitano area,Motomachi viaduct shopping street,Chinatown, UNICORN, Sannomiya Hondori Shopping Street,East amusement park, North Park, CinemaKOBE,Kobe University,Koiso Memorial Museum, Jean Cardo,Kitano Tenma Shrine,Azur Maiko
- Ultra seven Episodes 14,15 and 1967 "Ultra Guard Corps West" (XNUMX, TBS series)-Kobe Port, Kobe Port Tower, etc.
- Weathercock(1977,NHKContinuous tv novel : Harumi Arai,Nakimeyoshistarring)
- I won't forgive you!(1980,KTVProduction·CXsystem:Chikako YuriStarring)-Full story set in Kobe and Sannomiya.
- Blue scatter(1983-1984, TBS system,Ken Ishigurostarring)
- Western Police PART-III Episode 49 "Gekichai!! 3 million dollars running on the ground-Osaka/Kobe-" (1984,ANB-)-Construction sites such as belt conveyor facility and Seishin New Town under development at the time
- fugitive(1992, CX series:Toshihiko Tahara-Emi WakuiAppearance)-Appeared as a place of memories. Taken near Sannomiya Center Street.
- 3rd Year Class B Kinpachi-sensei Fourth series (4, TBS system:Takeda TetsuyaCast)
- Sweet and spicy rice(1997 NHK TV novel:Yumiko SatoCast)
- (1997,Hong KongDrama:Ume Tsuyoshi(Starring Anita Mui)
- Shonen H(1999, CX series:Kaori MomoiStarring)-Hyogo Prefectural Kobe High School and others
- I'm Home Faraway Home Road(2004, NHK:Tokito SaburoCast-Port Pier Land, Kobe Harborland, Mosaic, Kobe Subway Okurayama Station, Hankyu Mikage Station, etc.
- Wakaba(2004 NHK TV novel:Natsuki Haradastarring)
- Flower of glass(2004, South KoreaSBS : Lee Dong Gun,Noboru KanekoStarring)-Former foreign settlement
- Tomb of Fireflies(2005,NTVsystem:Nanako MatsushimaCast-Kamitakamaru housing complex, Tarumi-ku, etc.
- Haru and Natsu The letter I didn't receive(2005, NHK 80th anniversary drama:Mori MitsukoCast)
- Designer(2005,MBSsystem:Sayuri KokuseiStarring)-Nadamaruyama Park, etc.
- Call me CA!(NTV series in 2006)-Partial shooting at Kobe Airport
- Queen over the rainbow(2006, CX series:Okada Jun'ichiStarring)-Suma Rikyu Park, houses in Suma Ward, etc.
- Seicho MatsumotoSpecial "Accomplice" (2006, NTV:Chikako Kaku-Shigeru MuroiCast-Hankyu Sannomiya Station North Square
- Winter vacation SP drama, Kemari(2006, KTV system:Hiroshi Yokoyama,Ryo NishikidoJohnny's JrOthers)-Kobe University, Kobe University of Distribution Science, Municipal Subway Shin-Kobe Station, Mikage Public Hall Underground Dining Room, etc.
- Slow start(2007, NHK Saturday drama:Mizuno MakiOther appearances)-Almost all locations in Kobe
- A splendid clan(2007, TBS system:Kimura TakuyaStarring)-The stage is Kobe and the suburbs of Kobe-eastern Hyogo prefecture
- Children in the town(2010, NHK Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake 15 years feature drama:Eriko Sato-MoriyamaStarring)-Almost all locations in Kobe
- beautiful girl(2016-2017,NHKContinuous tv novel : Kyoko Yoshinestarring)
- Feminine life(2018,NHK GeneralDrama 10 : Atsushi Shisonstarring)
- Unscathed scrum(2018, NHK synthesisSaturday drama : Katsunori Takahashistarring)- Kobe Gakuin UniversityPort Island Campus,Kobe Arts Center
- Manpuku(2018-2019,NHK serial TV novel : Sakura AndoStarring)-Kobe State Guest House Former Nishio House
- Nametonka or Shikikitajin birth story(2018,Kansai TV60th anniversary special program:Taro SurugaStarring)-Club Moon World,Kobe Yamate Women's Junior and Senior High School, Nose Hospital,Kobe Arts Center
- I became a crow and looked down on the earthly world. (2018, NHK general drama SP:Hidekazu MajimaStarring)- Asia One Center,Kobe Arts Center,Portopia Hotel
- Les Miserables A never ending journey(2019,Fuji Television Network, Inc60th anniversary commemorative drama:Dean Fujioka,Shin IuraAppearance)- Mt. Suwayama Park-Venus Bridge,Kitano Town,Old Guggenheim House
- BRIDGE started in 1995.1.17 Kobe(2019,Kansai TV60th anniversary special drama:Shin Iurastarring)- JR Rokkomichi, Rokkomichi Hondori Shopping Street, Rokkomichi South Park, Togagawa Park,Meriken Park(Memorial Park),Chinatown,Motomachi Shopping Street, Motoko, Nadamaruyama Park,Venus Bridge, Nagamine Cemetery, Daiichi Asahi Kobe store, etc.
- Tell Adolf(1983,Osamu Tezuka）
- Third Girl(1984,Shinobu Nishimura）
- Urban Square Amber Pursuit(1986,Nishimori Akira）
- ghost in the Shell(1989,Masamune Shirow）
- High school Tekken tough(1993,Tetsuya Saruwatari）
- Please Arcana(1994,Kei Nakagaki）
- Lives in Kobe(1998,Kimura Navy）
- Earth Girl Arjuna(2001,Shoji Kawamori）
- RUSH(Shinobu Nishimura, 2001)
- Sun apocalypse(2002,Kawaguchi Kaiji）
- ZIG ☆ ZAG(2005,Nakauji Yuki）
- Fate / stay night(2006,TYPE-MOON）
- Alito(2011,Nanami view）
- Fate / Zero(2011,Gen Kabuchi・TYPE-MOON)
- Ghost tower(2012,Taro Nogizaka）
- Race girl!!!!!!!!(2013,Sky dragon）
- Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya(2013,Hiroyama Hiroshi・TYPE-MOON)
- Z / X IGNITION(2014,Telecom animation film）
- Portopia serial murder case(1983,Enix）
- Kobe Love Story (1989, THinesoft)
- Highway battle series(2003,Fine）
- The echo of the soul swaying in Komorebi(2003,Unison shift）
- Fate / stay night(2004,TYPE-MOON)-Kobe OhashiAnd so on.
- E × E(2007,Yuzu software) --"Misaki City" in the work.Sannomiya Station,HarborlandAnd so on. The model of Yasaka General Hospital that appears in the work isKobe University Hospital.
- Reconquista(2007,Cotton soft)- Port Island.. Kobe Ohashi and others have appeared.
- Tenjin Ranman(2009,Yuzu software) --"Mahiwashi" (Mahiwashi) in the work.Nada Ward.Rokkomichi StationAround.
- Prism ☆ Magical ~ PRISM Generations! ~(2010,Pajama soft）
- You, me and the apple of Eden (2011,Orbit）
- Stapler(2012,caricature)- Higashinada WardIs the model.
- Wangan Midnight MAXIMUM TUNE 5DX(2015,BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment）
Works in alphabetical order by author's name
- Ise story(Unknown author)
- Utsuho story(Unknown author)
- Pillow soshiko(Seishonagon) Stage 117: Hot water
- The Tale of Genji(Murasaki Shikibu) 12th chapter Suma etc.
- Glory story(Unknown author)
- Heike story
- Solitude(Tatsuzo Ishikawa）
- Eta Machinica Squirrel (Inagaki Toho）
- A store that sells stars (Aho Inagaki)
- Talho Kobe Chronicle (Aho Inagaki)
- Sannomiya Enjo (Yasushi Inoue）
- Hunting gun(Yasushi Inoue)
- Kobe murder case (Yasuo Uchida）
- "Suma Akashi" Murder Case (Yasuo Uchida)
- Beyond the deadline (Toyohiko Kagawa）
- Opera School (Yasunari Kawabata）
- Ginseng(Kikuta Kazuo）
- The thirteenth personality ISOLA(Yusuke Kishi）
- Kitanosaka Detective Agency Psychological description is not enough (Hiroshi Kono）
- Quiet here(Shirakawa）
- Shonen H(Kendo Senoo）
- Light snow(Junichiro Tanizaki）
- Blue cloud axis (Chen Sun-sin）
- Scarlet Cross (Tsukuda）
- Tomorrow's bride (Sakae Tsuboyi）
- One river (Kiyoshi Naoi）
- Tarot detective MIKU (Summer green）
- Kobe City of love and murder (Kyotaro Nishimura）
- Kobe Electric Railway Murder Case (Kyotaro Nishimura)
- Lonely person(Jiro Nitta）
- Tomb of Fireflies(Akiyo Nosaka）
- Rabbit eye(Kenjiro Haitani）
- Sun's child(Kenjiro Haitani)
- Heavenly eyes(Kenjiro Haitani)
- Fresh snow(Akio Fujisawa）
- Flowery afternoon(Teru Miyamoto）
- Blue scatter(Miyamoto Teru)
- Norway Forest(Haruki Murakami）
- Listen to the wind song(Haruki Murakami)
- Ikutagawa(Mori Ogai）
- A splendid clan(Toyoko Yamazaki）
- Book story (Yukiko Shigeko）
- Three flowers (Nobuko Yoshiya）
- Flower story(Nobuko Yoshiya)
- Railway songVol. XNUMX Tokaido
- 62. Kobe is one of the five ports. Kazukazu, the steamer of steamships, is from the east to the west of the sea. SetouchiBut it’s good
- 63. A glimpse of the sea Cape WadaAlways refrain from the mountainsNunobiki FallsPeople climb to see
- 64. Born seven timesYou areI hope you keepKusunokiNoshibumi TakakiMinatogawa The people of the world know
- 65. In a dream or time Fifty-threeAfter a while, put yourself in an inn in Kobe
- 66. If it's dawn Sanyo roadThe weather is hopeful for tomorrow The shadow of the moon hazing the willow
- Railroad song XNUMXnd collection Sanyo/Kyushu
- 1. The train road on the Sanyo Railway, which stands up in the village of Kobe after the sound of the cold Nunobiki waterfall in summer
- 2.HyogoTakatoriSumaNoura Famous place Kazuo HeikeYoung warriorAtsumoriI hear that the singing marks are also here
- 3. Bring me to the end of the flute of AobaSumaji TempleBeing in the treasure of the present
- 4.Kuro Judge YoshitsuneBut I'm eager to face the enemyIchinotani Everyone is inside this famous place
- Kobe stationIt is,Tokaido Main LineEnd ofSanyo Main LineBecause it is the starting station of (the Sanyo Main Line is connected to the public railway that originally ended here,Private railway OfSanyo RailwayIt originated from being built by), of the lyricistKenki OwadaWas regarded as an important point, and especially in the Tokaido edition, I divided the number 5 and sang here.
- Railway songVol. XNUMX Tokaido
- Classical orchestra
- Suite "Kobe" (David Benoit)- Great Hanshin EarthquakeA song created for a reconstruction event.
- "Quartet for Kobe" (Paul Mauriat）
- "Ohona"-January 1995.1.17, XNUMX Hommage to the Great Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake- - Amano MasamichiComposingBrass bandThe song has the meaning to prevent the memory of the disaster from being overwhelmed.
- Kayokyoku, J-POP, etc.
- "Blue mountains"(Ichiro Fujiyama,Mitsue Nara)- From Osaka to KyotoPower savingView from Mt. Rokkosan vein
- "Bito-Ganbaroya We love KOBE"(Hiramatsu Airi）
- "Love is magic"(Shogo Hamada・ THE R & S INSPIRATIONS)
- "KOBE" (Monta & Brothers）
- "If you die in Kobe"(Sachiko Nishida）
- "It's Kobe" (Teresa Teng）
- "Sannomiya Blues" (Yuji Mori and Southern Cross）
- "And Kobe"(Hiroshi Uchiyamada and Cool Five）
- "Place of beginning"(Minako Kotobuki）
- "Tower side memory"(Yumi Matsutoya）
- "Etosetra around the beach''(PUFFY)
- "Spring scenery"(Yoko Minamino）
- "Port peer"(Godaigo）
- "Port/Slope/Ijinkan" (Ayumi Ishida）
- "a little bit more a little bit more…''(ZARD)
- "Magic In Kobe" (ASAP (group)）
Nakamachi Dori, Chuo-ku (Former settlement）
Tor Road(Former settlement)
Kobe City Weathercock House(Former Thomas House)
Kobe CityInner city
Tax injection problem to Korean school
Kobe city exists in the cityKorean school OfKobe Korean High School, Kobe Joseon Elementary School,Nishi-Kobe Korea Elementary SchoolTo1985Approximately 6 million yen is contributed from the tax every year from the fiscal year, and since fiscal 500, the subsidy has been reduced by 2014/8, and in the following year, a total of 1 yen will be paid to the three schools as facility maintenance costs etc. Was contributed. for that reason2016December 12th at the Kobe City CouncilAbduction victims by North KoreaAkihiro, the father of Keiko Arimoto (23 years old at the time of the abduction), also attended, and Deputy Mayor Toshiro Tamada replied, "I would like to continue thinking about the way the grant should be."Kizo HisamotoThe mayor said, "Among the abductees, Keiko Arimoto and Minoru Tanaka are from Kobe. I hope to return to Japan as soon as possible."LDP OfTakeshi NagaseAnswered the question of the city council.
BE KOBE(Bikoube) says, "EarthquakeThe message of 20 years from Kobe” was created as a message that brought together many people's thoughts that “the most attractive of Kobe is people”. When translated literally, it means "be it in Kobe" or "let's be like Kobe". "Kobe-likeness" here means the thoughts of the people "I will do my best for people" after the earthquake, and the "advanced and open-mindedness" cultivated in the history of 150 years of opening the port. And it is the temperament of people that is rich in creativity and internationality..
- ^ Each ward has existed as a region name for a long time, but in this section, it was officially established as an administrative district.
- ^ Apart from this, there is an articulated bus at Kobe Airport.
- ^ The reason why trams do not exist at the prefectural capitals of the Kinki region isTsu City,Nara,Wakayama CityAlso applies (it has never existed in the past except for Wakayama City).
- ^ "(Reference) History of systems related to large cities”. Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications. 2020/2/18Browse.
- ^ a b Shigeo Hirose, Hyogo Prefectural Biology Society, “Coastal Plants in the Kobe City Area,” “Hyogo Prefectural Biology Society 65th Anniversary Magazine, Rich Natural Power of Hyogo: Biodiversity and Human Activities,” Kobe Shimbun Publishing Center, 2011 , Pages 128-129
- ^ "Normal value (value for each year/month)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2019/1Browse.
- ^ "Value of 1st to 10th in observation history (value throughout the year)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2019/1Browse.
- ^ a b Kobe City Public Relations Paper KOBE, April 2012, pages 4-2
- ^ Mitsuyoshi Kitano, Familiar Creature Survey Steering Committee (Secretariat: Environment Information Division, Environmental Conservation Department, Kobe City Environment Bureau),New Kobe Nature Series 2. Wild birds in Kobe The Bird of Kobe, Kobe City Athletic Association, 1999
- ^ "Illustrated Japanese municipalities] P158
- ^ a b Public Relations Section, Kobe City Citizen Engagement Promotion Bureau "Kobe City Telegram History"[Broken link]
- ^ Establishment of Kobe City Flag[Broken link]
- ^ Kobe city council-role of city council
- ^ Idea official website
- ^ Takayama
- ^ Sunflower life official website
- ^ Fukae Kasei Co., Ltd.
- ^ Knicks Co., Ltd.
- ^ P & G Corporate Information Business Development in Japan
- ^ Dallion official website
- ^ https://www.aoi-net.co.jp/company/outline.html
- ^ a b c d e Japan Pearl Export Processing Cooperative
- ^ Daily Sports
- ^ Yoshida peanut official website
- ^ MCC Food Official Site
- ^ Maruyanagi Kokuraya official website
- ^ Rock Field Official Site
- ^ KOBE Kobe company expansion site
- ^ Kobe water official website
- ^ Kobe Rokko Farm Official Site
- ^ KISSHOKICHI official site
- ^ Participation with business operators in the business mission of Kigali City, the capital of Rwanda, Kobe
- ^ Kobe City boosts Rwanda ICT! ? Backing up Japanese companies expanding into Africa-ganas development media
- ^ Kobe Harborland Onsen Manyo Club
- ^ Kobe Kurhaus[Broken link]
- ^ Kobe Minato Onsen Lotus
- ^ Nadeshiko hot water
- ^ Tarumi Onsen Taihei no Yu
- ^ James Natural Hot Spring Tsukinoyu
- ^ "Examination of the possibility of introducing a new public transportation system (LRT/BRT)”. Kobe City (February 2020, 2). 2020/7/4Browse.
- ^ "Honorary citizen of Kobe city”. Kobe City (February 2019, 11). 2020/5/10Browse.
- ^ “Subsidy to Korean school “I want to think about it” Kobe city council, deputy mayor with general questions”. Sankei Shimbun (Sankei new west)
- ^ "BE KOBE". Kobe City. 2017/8/16Browse.
- Kobe metropolitan area
- Osaka metropolitan area
- Japanese capital
- Port city
- Kobe city slum problem
- Important traditional buildings preservation area
- Healthy City Union
- Seto Inland Sea National Park
- Kobe dialect
- Kobe International Frontier Medical Center
- Kobe incident (ambiguity avoidance)
- Map - Google map
- Kobe CityGeographic data related to- Open street map
- Kobe, Hyogo (28B0010001) | Historical Administrative Area Data Set β Version -Geoshape repository (Checking the reference date on the left sideYou can see the change of administrative area)