March XNUMX New XNUMX people confirmed new corona infection in Miyagi prefecture <Miyagi>
If you write the contents roughly
Infection was confirmed in 41 people in Sendai City, and 1 people in Ishinomaki City, Tagajo City, Tomiya City, Iwanuma City, Natori City, Rifu Town, Shibata Town, and Kami Town.
On March XNUMX, it was confirmed that XNUMX new people were infected with the new coronavirus in Miyagi prefecture.Infection ... → Continue reading
"Sendai Broadcasting" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news about Miyagi Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Located in the southeastern part of Miyagi Prefecture, facing the Pacific Ocean. The west side is a hilly area, and the east side is flatAlluvial plainIs. South sideWatari TownThe Abukuma River flows at the boundary with.
- Mountains: Mikatazuka (326m), Mt. Atagoyama (291m), Inoyama (245m), Sennukiyama (191m)
- River:Abukuma River,Sadayama moat, Gokenbori River, Shigasawa River
Iwanuma, which is located at the mouth of the Abukuma River, was once called "Takekuma." This land will laterOshu KaidoとRikuzenhama HighwayAs you can see from the fact that it flourished as a post at the branch point ofTaga CastleThere is a ryokan (Bukumakan) for public officials going down toAcceptance9 years(842)Takekoma shrineIt has been an important inn station since ancient times.
Postponement6 years(1361By the way, Mr. Izumida will enter Iwanuma Castle and will be based here. Mr. Izumida startedMr. AbsenceLaterDateBecame a vassal of and ruled the area.IwanumaIs said to have been taken from the swamp in front of the castle.
Tensho19 years(1591)Shigemitsu Izumida Iwai DistrictThin CastleAfter being moved toKageyori Yashiro・Kane Kiyo Okuyama and Shigehiro Furuuchi were appointed as castle owners.Manji3 years(1660)Sendai DomainmainDate TsunamuraUncle ofTamura SouraA feudal clan whose lord isIwanuma DomainWhen is established, Iwanuma becomes the castle town.Tenwa2 years(1682)Tamura IchinosekiThe territory of the Iwanuma domain was reinstated in the Sendai domain, and the following year, Mr. Kouchi became the lord of the Iwanuma castle again, and ruled Iwanuma until the Meiji Restoration. Since the modern age, Mr. Furuuchi has maintained a deep connection with Iwanuma and has produced the mayor and mayor.
- 1887(Meiji20 years)May 12 - Tohoku Main LineIwanuma StationOpening of business.
- 1889(22th year of Meiji)May 4 -Due to the enforcement of the municipal system, Iwanuma HongoNatori-gunIwanuma TownBecomes
- 1947(Showa22 years)May 1 - Watari-gunAikuma VillageIncorporated the Fukiage area.
- 1955(Showa 30) July 4- Sennuki Village-Tamaura VillageMerged with the new systemIwanuma TownWas launched.
- 1957(32)May 4 - Sendai AirportStarted business as a private airport.
- 1960(35)May 12 -Establish the current city emblem, the town emblem.
- 1971(46)May 11 -Municipal system enforced,Iwanuma CityBecomes
- 1995(Heisei7 years)May 9 - Natori CityAnd boundary changes.
- 1996(8) November 11-Change boundaries with Natori City.
- 2001(13)May 6 -Change border with Natori City.
- 2011(23)May 3 - Tohoku-Pacific Ocean EarthquakeOccurs. The coast of the city(I.e.Due to the catastrophic damage, 180 bodies were found in the city.
- 2013(25)May 1 -Change border with Natori City.
Looking at the population change from the previous census from the 27 national census, it increased by 1.11% to 44,678 people, and the rate of change was 35th among 8 municipalities in the prefecture. 40th out of 12 administrative areas.
|Iwanuma City and National Population Distribution by Age (2005)||Iwanuma City Age and Gender Population Distribution (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in Iwanuma City's (equivalent area) population
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Successive mayors
- Before the Showa merger
|1||Seigoro Kato||May 1889, 22||May 1891, 24|
|2||Yagoro Hirama||May 1891, 24||May 1891, 24|
|3||Yoshikatsu Itabashi||May 1891, 24||May 1892, 25|
|4||Shota Ota||May 1892, 25||May 1898, 31|
|5||Tomijiro Sato||May 1898, 31||October 3, 1914|
|6||Yokichi Takahashi||May 1915, 4 (Taisho 1)||May 1916, 5 (Taisho 7)|
|7 - 8||Shozaburo Furuuchi||May 1916, 5 (Taisho 7)||May 1923, 12 (Taisho 1)|
|9||Shota Ota||May 1923, 12 (Taisho 7)||May 1925, 14 (Taisho 5)||Reappointment|
|10||Sosuke Ono||May 1925, 14 (Taisho 5)||March 1929, 4 (Showa 5)|
|11||Yagoro Hirama||March 1929, 4 (Showa 6)||March 1931, 6 (Showa 12)||Different from the second mayor|
|12||Shozaburo Furuuchi||March 1932, 7 (Showa 2)||March 1941, 16 (Showa 4)||Reappointment|
|13||Yuzo Watanabe||March 1941, 16 (Showa 5)||March 1945, 20 (Showa 5)|
|14||Yokichi Takahashi||March 1946, 21 (Showa 4)||March 1946, 21 (Showa 11)||Different from the second mayor|
|15||Taro Okazaki||March 1947, 22 (Showa 4)||March 1955, 30 (Showa 3)|
- After the Showa merger
|1||Ishibaki Gisaburo||March 1955, 30 (Showa 5)||March 1959, 34 (Showa 4)|
|2 - 5||Hironao Furuuchi||March 1959, 34 (Showa 4)||March 1971, 46 (Showa 10)|
- Successive mayors
|1 - 2||Hironao Furuuchi||March 1971, 46 (Showa 11)||March 1974, 49 (Showa 6)||Stayed from the mayor|
|3||Yoshikichi Mori||March 1974, 49 (Showa 6)||March 1978, 53 (Showa 6)|
|4 - 6||Kenichiro Watanabe||March 1978, 53 (Showa 6)||1990 (Heisei 2)/6/22|
|7 - 8||Mitsuhiko Ono||1990 (Heisei 2)/6/23||1998 (Heisei 10)/6/22|
|9 - 12||Nobuaki Iguchi||1998 (Heisei 10)/6/23||2014 (Heisei 26)/6/22|
|13||Hiroo Kikuchi||2014 (Heisei 26)/6/23||Incumbent|
- Deputy Mayor: Yoshiya Kumagai (November 2014, 11 -)
- Miyagi Prefectural Assembly (elected to Iwanuma Election District): Tomoyuki Murakami (2007 -, 3rd term)
- City council: 18 members
- Citizen's Song: "Flowers, greenery and smiles" (established October 1991, 10)
- City symbol color: green (main color), blue, white (established April 1992, 4)
Sister cities/partner cities
- Nankoku City(Kochi)- 1973(Showa 48) Signed sister cities on July 7
- Obanazawa(Yamagata)- 1999(11) November 11, signed a friendship city
- Napa City(The United States of AmericaCalifornia)-February 1973th, 48 (Showa 2), signed sister cities (at that time, both citiesJapan AirlinesBecause there was a training center in
- Dover City(United States of AmericaDelaware)- 2003(15) Concluded friendship city in November
- Vocational school
- high school
- Junior high school
- Iwanuma City Iwanuma Junior High School
- Iwanuma City Iwanuma Kita Junior High School
- Iwanuma City Iwanuma Nishi Junior High School
- Iwanuma City Tamaura Junior High School
- primary school
- Iwanuma City Iwanuma Elementary School
- Iwanuma City Iwanuma Minami Elementary School
- Iwanuma City Iwanuma Nishi Elementary School
- Iwanuma City Tamaura Elementary School
- Special school
- Miyagi Prefectural Support School Iwanuma High School…Only for high school specialty departments,Intellectual disabilityIs intended for, but originallyNatori CityLocated inMiyagi Prefectural Natori Support SchoolHowever, it is included in the school district of the city, including the high school ordinary department.
- Facilities other than school education
- Independent administrative agencyAviation CollegeSendai branch school
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismAviation Security CollegeIwanuma Training Center
- Japan Coast GuardCoast Guard SchoolMiyagi Branch School
- Iwanuma Post Office(Collection and delivery station)
- Iwanuma Ainohara Post Office
- Iwanuma Tsugasaki Post Office
- Shimonogo Post Office
- Tamaura Post Office
- Iwanuma Kuwabara Post Office
- Yanome Post Office
- Fukiage Simple Post Office
- Tamaura Nishi Simple Post Office
- XNUMX Bank
- Iwanuma Branch
- Iwanuma West Branch
- Sendai BankIwanuma Branch
- Sennan Shinkin BankIwanuma Branch
- Iwanuma City Agricultural Cooperative
- Head office
- West Branch
- Natori Iwanuma Agricultural Cooperative
- Sennuki Branch
- Tamaura Branch
Community FM station
- FM Iwanuma(Nickname: Smile)
The head office and the concert hall are located in Hanatopia Iwanuma. Since the transmitting station is on the roof of Iwanuma City Hall, you can listen to Watari Town Watari Town and some parts of Natori City.
Sendai AirportIs on the border with Natori City in the eastern part of the city.
- Iwanuma City Bus"I" bus
Iwanuma Station/Iwanuma Civic Center and Greenpia IwanumaSendai AirportOperates routes connecting the surrounding areas such as. The fare is 200 yen for all lines. 70 yen for elementary and junior high school students and those over 100 years old.
- General national road
- Prefectural road
Famous places, historic sites, sightseeing spots, festivals, special events
- Takekoma shrine(Takekoma Inari, Takekuma Myojin) – 1
- – Ichome
- Ankokuji Temple – Ichome
- Kinjamizu Shrine -
- Ryukokusan –.Minister YuriwakaYukari
- Toanji Temple -
- – Ichome
- (Closed in December 2008)Shiga KogenHiking trails –
- () – Nichome 2-11
- Green pierIwanuma
- Iwanuma beach green area
- Takekoma Shrine Hatsumoden Donto Festival (naked visit)
- Takekoma Shrine Hatsugo Grand Festival
- Takekoma Shrine Autumn Festival
- Kinjamizu Shrine Flower Festival (Peony Festival)
- Iwanuma citizen summer festival
- Inari-san Street Festival
- Good city
- Tipsy Walk Rally in Iwanuma
- Hanatopia Iwanuma Harukoi Festival
- Hanatopia Iwanuma Harvest Festival
- Iwanuma Airport Marathon
- Iwanuma Light Up Dream
- Iwanuma winter fireworks
- Japan Coast Guard Sendai Air Base open to the public
Utilizing the general gymnasium (big arena) and athletic stadium, etc., we are focusing on attracting various sports competitions.
- Kikuchi Yonosuke - Japanese Socialist PartyMember of the House of Representatives,Lawyer
- Otomo Yofu -Female activist, peace activist,National Regional Women's Group Liaison CouncilPresident
- Akiko Okamoto - Constitutional Democratic PartyMember of the House of Representatives
- Chiba Junichi -Accountant
- Yosuke Nitta - ミ ュ ー ジ シ ャ ン
- Yuko Otomo - Singer-songwriter
- Kaoru Sugayama - volleyballplayer
- SAICO -Musician
- Yuichi Nakano - Designer
- Takeshi Okubo - soccer player
- Satoru Omura -Volleyball player
- Ryusuke Taguchi -Professional wrestler
- ^ Illustrations Chapters of municipalities in Japan p35
- ^ “<Miyagi Elections for House of Representatives> Minjin XNUMXst ward, Mr. Okamoto, XNUMXnd ward, Mr. Kamada decided to be held”. Kahoku Shimpo(July 2017, 9) 2017th of February 10Browse.
- "History of Iwanuma City" (Iwanuma City, Miyagi Prefecture, 1984)