Vaccine mass inoculation training in Otsu City / Shiga Inoculation will start from next month 12th
If you write the contents roughly
Otsu City plans to expand the target age for vaccination from May.
One month before the start of vaccination for the elderly, a mass vaccination training was held in Otsu City on the XNUMXth.In Otsu City ... → Continue reading
BBC Lake Biwa Broadcasting
BBC is not in the UK. It's Shiga Prefecture's TV station "Biwako Broadcasting"! News of Shiga to be worried about is being sent every day! Please check it out ♪
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
vaccination(Vaccination,British: vaccination) IssickAgainstImmunologyTo attachantigenmaterial(vaccine) Administered (Vaccination) What to do.VaccinationBy pathogeninfectionbyIllness,Obstacle,DeathCan be prevented or tempered.. furtherEpidemicThe simplest and most effective way to preventCost performanceHighPreventive medicine.
JapanInVaccination methodDefines as "injecting or inoculating a human body with a vaccine that has been confirmed to be effective in preventing the disease in order to obtain an immune effect against the disease" (the vaccination method) Article 2 paragraph 1).
WHOAccording to the current world, vaccination avoids the death of 200 to 300 million people... However, if the vaccination rate is further improved, the death of 150 million people can be avoided..
Human beings willing to get another kind of infectionsickThe first example trying to mitigatesmallpox.B.C.Around 1000,IndiaでVaccination method(Variolation method) is practiced, Of smallpox patientspusTo a healthy person to cause mild onsetImmunologyWas being done. This smallpox method18st centuryIn the first halfThe United Kingdom, ThenAmericaWas also brought to.
1718 years,Mary Wortley MontagueWrote about the Turkish custom of vaccination with liquids from small-pox smallpox and gave similar vaccinations to their children..The United KingdomThe doctorEdward JennerIt is,VacciniaAs to whether the vaccine can be used to generate immunity against human smallpox,1796 Have tested at least 6 people in the last few years. The six are unidentified English (around 6), Mrs Zebel (German, around 1771), Mr. Jensen (German, around 1772), and Benjamin Jestie (English, 1770). Mrs. Rendall (English, c. 1774) and Peter Prett (German, 1782)..
The word vaccination was first used1796 ,Edward JennerBy. After thisLouis PasteurAdvanced the concept of vaccination with advanced research in microbiology. The vaccination (from the Latin vacca meaning Vaccination "cattle") derives its name from the first vaccine (vaccine) that infects cattle.Cowpox virusso,smallpoxIs less symptomatic, harder to cure and deadlysmallpoxBecause it gave a certain amount of immunity to.
For vaccination attempts, there are ethics, politics, safety, religion, etc.en: Vaccine controversy) Has been around since the early days. With early successMandatoryVaccination has been widely accepted by the government and a large-scale vaccination campaign has been carried out, which has significantly reduced the incidence of many diseases across many regions.
To make antibodies against pathogens and boost immune function
in Japan1948 of"Vaccination methodSince then, compulsory vaccination and mass vaccination have expanded, but they have not been carried out in a safe manner.To give an example1964 ToIbarakiInsufficient interviews, inoculation of multiple people without changing needles,MASKSInoculation, infusion of inaccurate amount, etc. were performed without..In Japan, the act of inoculating multiple people without changing needles was widespread.Type B,Hepatitis CIs a frequent cause,It is believed that( Iatrogenic diseaseSee also).
Lived with sufficiently reduced toxicityウ イ ル スInoculate.ウ イ ル スBreed, but their speed is slow. Boosting is not necessary so much because it propagates after inoculation and continues to exist as an antigen. This vaccine is produced by leaving a less virulent type of virus in tissue culture, inducing gene mutation, or removing a specific gene that exerts virulence. This major vaccine has a risk of recurrent toxicity, but removal of specific genes is relatively less risky.
As an antigen shown to the immune systemウ イ ル スDo not inoculate sex substances.ウ イ ル スSpecific inproteinThere is a method such as separating and inoculating. The weakness of this method is that the separated proteins may be altered, in which case antibodies different from those corresponding to the virus will be produced.
Other subunit vaccines include recombinant vaccines. This is a method of injecting a protein gene of a target virus into another virus. This second virus expresses protein information but is not at risk of disease. This kind of vaccine is nowViral hepatitisIs used forEbola virus,HIVIt is being actively researched to make a vaccine against a virus that is difficult to vaccinate..
Vaccination against humans
The vaccination situation in the world is as follows.
- diphtheria,tetanus,Social Services LizardMix of three-86% worldwide
- measles -85% worldwide
- Polio -86% worldwide
- Rotavirus -23% worldwide
- rubella -46% worldwide
Type of vaccine
- Live vaccine
- A weakened virulence of a living pathogen. ,tuberculosis,Measles(Measles),Rubella,Mumps,Varieg(Mizubouso),yellow fever Such.Due to the inclusion of live pathogens, inoculated pathogens may cause mild symptoms (side reactions).
- After vaccination, give another vaccine at intervals of 4 weeks (medium 27 days) or more.
- Inactivated vaccine
- Only the components of the pathogen that died and lost its toxicity.Hepatitis B,, pediatric,Pertussis,Polio,Japanese encephalitis,influenza,Hepatitis A,Rabiesetc.vaccineThe effect of is weak, so multiple doses are often required.
- After vaccination, give another vaccine at intervals of 1 weeks (medium 6 days) or more.
- The toxin produced by the fungus is taken out and detoxified.diphtheria,tetanus(Hashoufu) etc. As with inactivated vaccines, the vaccines are less effective and often require multiple doses. There is also the idea that it is not strictly included in the vaccine because it does not make antibodies that attack the pathogen itself.
- After vaccination, give another vaccine at intervals of 1 weeks (medium 6 days) or more.
The practice of vaccination is believed to have its origins in ancient India, around 1000 BC.Ayurvedic textbook Sact'eya Grantham was described about vaccination, according to French scholar Henri Marie Husson in Dictionaire des sciences me`dicales. It has been reported. Around 200 BC, vaccinations were carried out even in ancient China.. Scholar Ole Lund writes: "The oldest documented example of vaccination is from 17th-century India and China, where powdered scabs of people with smallpox were used to prevent the disease. In the olden days, smallpox was a universal disease that killed 20% to 30% of infected people, smallpox accounting for 18% to 8% of deaths in several 20th-century European countries. Professor of Pathology, (en: Almroth Wright) Conducted an experiment led by a professional at Netley Hospital and shaped the form of vaccination for posterity. The results of his experiment led to the development of further vaccinations in Europe.
In order to avoid the spread of illness, at different times, states and institutions have created laws that mandate vaccination for all. For example, the 1853 law mandated smallpox vaccinations throughout England and Wales, and fined those who did not comply. Currently, the US state-wide vaccination law requires public vaccination before school. Most other countries have similar vaccinations.
Since the earliest vaccinations beginning in the 19th century, the legalization of vaccination has caused backlash from various groups. These groups are collectively known as anti-vaccinationists, who oppose vaccination from an ethical, political, hygienic, religious, and other perspectives. Common opinions are that “compulsory vaccination is excessive interference with individual problems” and “recommended vaccination is not sufficiently safe”... Modern vaccination laws provide exceptions to people with immunodeficiencies, people who are allergic to the vaccine, and those who strongly oppose it... In addition,Yogyakarta PrinciplesIn the 18th principle of "Protection against medical abuse" ofHIV infectionUnethical or unintentional vaccines forAntibacterial agentGuaranteeing protection from the administration of "(18th principle, item (d))".
Vaccination methodWill be inoculated based on. For the vaccination costs for the target age, public funds are provided by the local government, and regarding A-type diseases,Local governmentMost of them are free of charge (administrative measures vaccinations, and there are also local governments that pay a fee). In case of health damage due to vaccination approved in Japan, there is a relief system under Article 11 of the Vaccination Law..
 Name of vaccine
- Type A disease --For the purpose of preventing the outbreak of the disease and the spread of the disease in the population, the vaccination target or its guardian is obliged to make efforts for vaccination.
- diphtheria-Social Services Lizard-tetanus-Polio(Acute poliomyelitis)[Four kinds of mixed vaccine, DPT-IPV],measles(Measles)rubella(Three days measles)MR vaccine],Japanese encephalitis,tuberculosis(BCG),Varieg,Hib, PediatricPneumococcusInfection【Pneumococcal vaccine, PCV13】,Cervical cancer【HPV vaccine],Hepatitis B, Rotavirus
- Type B disease -Mainly focused on individual prevention. No effort required.
- People over the age of 65, or between the ages of 60 and under 65, with severe heart, kidney, or respiratory problems,Acquired immunodeficiency syndromeIf you are suffering frominfluenza.. In the case of people aged 65 or over, under 60 years of age and under 65 years of age, with severe heart, kidney, or respiratory disorders, or those with AIDS and weakened immunity, pneumococcal infection [23-valent pneumococcal capsular polysaccharide vaccine, PPSV23】.
Vaccination methodWill be inoculated based on. When the prefectural governor finds that there is an urgent need to prevent the spread, the prefectural governor may instruct the mayor to do so. Municipalities will subsidize the vaccination costs for the target ages, and in principle, the A-type diseases will be free. If health damage occurs due to vaccination, there is a relief system under Article 11 of the Vaccination Law..
- Type A disease -The vaccination target person or their guardian is required to make vaccination efforts.
- smallpoxIn addition, type A diseases are targeted.
- Inoculation was started in 2021.New coronavirus OfvaccineIs carried out in the form of imposing an obligation to make efforts for inoculation.
- Type B disease -No vaccination effort is imposed.
- HXNUMXNXNUMX influenza(As a single vaccineNew influenza measures special measures law2011 years from 23 (5).. A(H2011N12)pdm1 has been included in seasonal influenza vaccine since FY1/09. )
Vaccination is voluntary by the vaccinated person (or their parental authority, etc.), which is not stipulated in the Vaccination Law.
All vaccination costs will be borne by the owner. If health damage occurs due to vaccination,Relief system for adverse drug reactionsIs applied.
Mumps(Mumps),Hepatitis A, For adultsPneumococcus,Rabies,Weil's disease Autumn darknessIn addition to the above, other vaccinations other than the age groups subject to regular vaccination are also optional vaccinations.
Precautions for vaccination
According to the Vaccination Regulations, those who have a clear fever, those who have a serious acute illness, and allergies or anaphylaxis due to the components of the vaccination solution for vaccination related to the disease are revealed by the test. Those who have become ineligible are considered unsuitable and cannot be vaccinated. Pregnant persons will not be vaccinated for acute poliomyelitis, measles and rubella.
In addition, those who are known to have basic diseases such as cardiovascular diseases, kidney diseases, liver diseases, blood diseases and developmental disorders, those who have fever within 2 days after the previous vaccination, or systemic rashes, etc. Of allergic allergies, having a history of convulsions in the past, having been previously diagnosed with immunodeficiency, or being allergic to the components of the inoculum to be vaccinated Some people are obliged to take vaccinations carefully based on the judgment of the doctor.
Vaccination health damage relief system
Occurrence of health damage due to side effects of vaccination is seen, although it is extremely rare. A system for prompt relief when a causal relationship between vaccination and health damage is recognized, regardless of whether or not there is negligence in the vaccination..
- Vaccination based on the Vaccination Law (=RegularInoculation,ExtraordinaryIf the Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare finds that the health damage has been caused by the
- Benefits are provided by the municipality.
- Minister of Health, Labour and WelfareIn the certification of, the causal relationship is examined by a disease/disability certification examination committee composed of a third party.
- If you receive medical treatment at a medical institution, you will be required to pay the medical expenses and your expenses.
- When disability remains, child disability pension or disability pension is paid.
- In case of death, funeral fees and lump-sum death allowance of approximately 4,300 million yen (in case of influenza vaccine, lump-sum payment of surviving family of approximately 700 million yen, survivor pension of approximately 240 million yen (up to 10 years)) will be provided.
- The cost of relief payment is 1/2 for the country, 1/4 for the prefecture, and 1/4 for the municipality.
Incidentally,anyAs for other health hazards due to vaccination, the drug side effect damage relief system is applied. It is based on the Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency, an incorporated administrative agency, rather than the Vaccinations Act.
- Established by the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare and decided after discussions at the Pharmaceutical Affairs and Food Sanitation Council, which is composed of external experts.
- Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency (PMDA) Is provided.
- If you receive medical treatment in hospital, you will be provided with medical expenses and medical allowance. Payment will be provided in case of disability and death.
- Benefits are set for each type, and there is also a deadline for billing.
- Contribution from the licensed drug manufacturing and marketing companies, etc. shall be paid for the relief payment. Half of PMDA's administrative expenses are subsidies from the national government.
Vaccinations and laws (valley problems)
There is a legal structure to remedy victims whose lives and bodies have been seriously damaged by vaccination.ConstitutionIt is a problem above.17 articleTheory,29 articleParagraph 3 Interpretation theory, Article 29 Paragraph 3 Of course, interpretation theory,25 articleTheory,13 articleTheories are claimed.
Recommended vaccination sequence
National Institute of Infectious DiseasesKnow VPD,NPOVaccination schedules have been announced by the Society for the Protection of Children, the Japan Association for Primary Care, and the Japan Society for Pediatrics.
- Vaccination schedule in Japanese children National Institute of Infectious DiseasesInfectious disease information center
- Vaccination schedule NPOMeeting to learn about corporate VPD and protect children
- Vaccine site for children and adults Japan Primary Care Association
- Vaccination schedule recommended by the Japanese Society of Pediatrics Public interest group corporation corporationJapanese Pediatric Society
``Simultaneous vaccination'' in which two or more types of vaccinations are given to one and the same person at the same time in one visit is once recognized as ``not good'' in Japan, and MHLW is "What doctors can do if they find it necessary"However, in 2011, the Japanese Academy of Pediatrics proposed that "simultaneous vaccination is considered a necessary medical practice to protect Japanese children from diseases that can be prevented by vaccines"., In recent years, the number of doctors giving simultaneous vaccination has increased.
There is no limit to the number of combinations and
- Regular vaccination and voluntary vaccination
- Inactivated and live vaccines
- Live vaccines and live vaccines
- Injection and drink type vaccine
Can be safely inoculated simultaneously with all combinations of.. Some local governments and doctors have different vaccination methodsBCGOnly in the case of single vaccination without simultaneous vaccination with other vaccines.
Since a mixed vaccine contains several types of vaccine in one injection solution from the beginning, it can be said that it is a simultaneous vaccination in a broad sense..
In Italy2017 Than,Compulsory educationBefore receiving (up to 6 years old)Polio,diphtheria,tetanus,Hepatitis B,influenza,,,measles,rubella,Mumps,XNUMX days,chicken poxVaccinations have become mandatory.
Vaccination of animals
AnimalからPeopleTo be contagiousInfectious disease of animal origin(Zoonosis:Zoonosis(Also included in) and transmitted from humans to animalsZoonosisThere is vaccination for the purpose of preventing. Useful for wildlife conservation and industry家畜,Pet OfEpidemicThere are also vaccinations to prevent the spread of the disease.
Ministry of AgricultureVeterinary drug laboratory・Veterinary drug databaseIf you search for “vaccine” in, 2014 cases were registered as of December 12. But,Domestic animal infectious disease prevention methodIs a "law that stipulates the prevention of outbreaks of infectious diseases (infectious diseases) in livestock and the prevention of spread of livestock."And killDisposaldisinfectionHowever, there is no regulation regarding vaccination. "The prefectural governor, when necessary to prevent the spread of livestock infectious diseases, can have livestock quarantine officers inspect, inject, bathe or administer livestock by the methods specified by the Ordinance of the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries ( Based on the Livestock Infectious Diseases Prevention Law Article 31)", the measures such as vaccination are different for each prefecture..
- ^ a b c d e f g h Immunization coverage (Report). WHO. (2007-03) .
- ^ Smallpox prevention
- ^ Behbehani AM (1983). “The smallpox story: life and death of an old disease”. Microbiol. Rev. 47 (4): 455-509. PMID 6319980.
- ^ a b Plett PC (2006). “[Peter Plett and other discoverers of cowpox vaccination before Edward Jenner”] (German). Sudhoffs Arch 90 (2): 219-32. PMID 17338405 October 2008th, 3Browse..
- ^ a b c Lombard M, Pastoret PP, Moulin AM (2007). “A brief history of vaccines and vaccination”. Rev Sci Tech. 26 (1): 29-48. PMID 17633292.
- ^ Kenji Yoshihara "From Private Rage to Public Rage-Vaccine Evil as a Social Problem" p.112-114
- ^ Yomiuri Shimbun February 2000, 2 Article "Expanding hepatitis C, in areas where 9% are "positive""
- ^ Department of Veterinary Science & Microbiology at The University of Arizona Archived August 2003, 6, at the Wayback Machine. Vaccines by Janet M. Decker, PhD
- ^ Lund, Ole; Nielsen, Morten Strunge and Lundegaard, Claus (2005). Immunological Bioinformatics.MIT Press. ISBN 0262122804
- ^ Chaumeton, FP; FV Me`rat de Vaumartoise. Dictionaire des sciences me`dicales.Paris: CLF Panckoucke, 1812-1822, lvi (1821).
- ^ Curtin, Phillip (1998). "Disease and Empire: The Health of European Troops in the Conquest of Africa". Cambridge University Press. ISBN 0521598354
- ^ Wolfe R, Sharp L (2002). “Anti-vaccinationists past and present”. BMJ 325 (7361): 430-2. two:10.1136 / bmj.325.7361.430. PMID 12193361.
- ^ Salmon, Daniel A et al.(2006) Compulsory vaccination and conscientious or philosophical exemptions: past, present, and future. Lancet 367(9508):436-442.
- ^ a b Medical expenses public expenditure system for vaccination accidents(Tokyo Metropolitan Government Health and Welfare Bureau)
- ^ "From Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare to Rota vaccine regular vaccination from October, 20”. Mix online (October 2019, 10). October 2020th, 8Browse.
- ^ "What is the vaccination method? Corona vaccine "special case of temporary vaccination"”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun (May 2021, 4). October 2021th, 6Browse.
- ^ Tuberculosis Infectious Disease Division, Health Bureau, Ministry of Health, Labor and WelfareOutline of Vaccination Law revision (establishment of new temporary vaccination, etc.)IASR, Vol. 32, National Institute of Infectious Diseases, Infectious Disease Information Center, November 2011, pp. 11-331.
- ^ Influenza vaccine strain -National Institute of Infectious Diseases
- ^ Vaccination health damage relief systemMinistry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- ^ Periodic vaccination procedure -Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- ^ a b Japanese Pediatrics Association's approach to simultaneous vaccination
- ^ Vaccination> Simultaneous vaccination -Ariake Children's Clinic
- ^ a b Necessity and safety of simultaneous vaccination -Know VPD!
- ^ Vaccination of children -Koto Ward
- ^ vaccination -Hara Pediatric Clinic
- ^ Italy vaccinated to attend school AFP (December 2017, 5) Read December 20, 2017
- ^ Veterinary drug database -Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Veterinary Drug Laboratory
- ^ About livestock vaccines -Miyagi Prefectural Livestock Association
- Mikio Watanabe, "A Historical Consideration on Japan's Vaccination System," National Hygiene, Vol. 73, No. 6, Japan Society for National Hygiene, June 2010, pp. 6-243, two:10.3861 / jshhe.73.243.
- Vaccination method
- public health
- Infectious disease
- Vaccine evasion
- Antigen-antibody reaction
Emperor Tenchi Omi OtsunomiyaToTransfer of capitalHas a history of more than 1350 years sinceAncient capitalIs.. Because there were few natural disasters during the war,world Cultural Heritage OfEnryakuji Temple,Enjoji Temple(Miidera),Hiyoshi Taisha,Ishiyama TempleMany such as Koshaji TempleCultural property,Historic site,Scenic spotExtant. The number of nationally designated cultural properties owned by municipality isKyoto City,Nara3rd most in Japan after.. 1st with the largest scale and history in the prefectureRegional brandsCertified byOgoto OnsenAnd one of the three famous bridges in JapanKarabashi of Seta,KarutaKnown as the sacred place ofOmi Shrine,Matsuo BashoGrave (Ginji Temple),Mitsuhide AkechiClan grave (Saikyoji Temple), suburban highland resortLake Biwa ValleyIs also located. Also, in summerウ ォ ー タ ー ス ポ ー ツ,trekking, WinterSkiOutdoors are popular.
Many since ancient timesWaka,俳 句Was written byOmi HakkeiIt is well known to the world as a scenic place such as depicted in. Especially in the lakeside area,Mt. HieiとBiwa lakeSurrounded by a landscape with a fusion of nature and the city, cultural facilities were developed.Otsuko Shore Nagisa ParkBut,100 cityscapesandKansai 100 landscapes that are close to natureHas been selected for. Also,La Folle JourneyThe founder, René Martin, said, "As a waterside landscapeVienna,PragueHave a common beauty.".
The city area is the main port of Lake BiwaOtsu PortHoldingTokaido OfPostMetOtsuCentered onZensho ClanWas the castle town ofSetFlourished as a port town and port of Mount Hiei坂 本Was a hub for transportation on the lakeKatata, There was Omi National Government OfficeSetaAnd so on.ShigaAlthough it is the prefectural capital of the city and has the largest population,Government-designated cityAdjacent to Kyoto City,Otsu StationからKyoto StationIt is about 10 minutes by JR to the city, soSatellite city-Bed townHas also developed.
2010 Censusaccording to,Concentrated area (DID) The population densityIs about 7,000 people/km².. In the cityCombined trackWith the line (tram)Dedicated trackincludingKeihan Electric RailwayOtsu Line (Ishizaka Line,Kyozu Line) Is operating.
The city area of Otsu City isBiwa lakeIt extends from northwest to south from the southwest coast, and has been a key point for water transportation of Lake Biwa since ancient times. To the westKyoto CityOn the border withMt. HieiRuns north-south and has a close relationship with the city facing each other across the mountain.
In addition, in the case where the prefectural offices are adjacent to each other in Japan,Sendai cityとYamagata,Fukuoka CityとSaga CityThere are a total of 3 cases, but among them, it is extremely close, and the distance from the center of both cities is only about 10 km (the distance between Sendai and Yamagata is about 62 km, Fukuoka and Saga The city is about 53km).JR West Japan OfLimited expressThen,Otsu StationからKyoto StationTo about 10 minutes,Osaka StationIt takes about 40 minutes to arrive.
(*The numbers represent the number of dings in the town)
Adjacent municipalities/administrative districts
- Lake: Lake Biwa
- river:Setagawa,Otogawa,Azumi River
- Mountain:Mt. Bunagatake,Mt. Houraisan, Mt. Hiei, Mt. Nagatomo,Otowayama, Mt. Takami
Japanese Meteorological AgencyOf Shiga Prefecture announced byEur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu TheNorthとSouthernIt is divided into two primary subdivision areas, but the city limits straddle this primary subdivision area. In the north are Ikadate branch, Ono branch, Kuzugawa branch, Kido branch, Komatsu branch and Wazu branch branch, and in the south are areas other than those on the left. Now, as an example of municipalities that straddle the primary subdivision area,Great Heisei mergerDue toSendai city,Gojo CityHowever, Otsu City is a rare example nationwide in that it was in such a state before the Great Heisei merger..
|Otsu City(Southern Otsu City / Kayanoura, Otsu City, altitude 86m)|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F）||16.5|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||7.9|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||4.1|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||0.7|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F）||−5.4|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||56.8|
|Average days of precipitation (≥1.0mm)||7.2||7.9||10.6||10.4||10.3||12.4||12||9.1||10.7||9.2||7||7.5||114.6|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||120.4||125.4||160.9||183||192.8||142.1||159.3||202.9||150.2||157.1||141.1||133.1||1,870.2|
|Source:Japanese Meteorological Agency (Average value: 1991-2020, extreme temperature: 1977-present)|
|Climate of Minamikomatsu (northern part of Otsu City/Minamikomatsu, Otsu City, altitude 90m)|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||7.1|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||3.6|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||0.3|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||120.3|
|Average days of precipitation (≥1.0 mm)||15.7||15.8||15.4||11.5||11.2||12.8||13.4||9.0||11.5||10.2||11.0||13.3||150.8|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||88.7||90.8||135.3||172.8||177.4||138.9||147.8||186.6||141.6||138.9||113.8||100.1||1,632.7|
|Source:Japanese Meteorological Agency|
Geospatial Information Authority of Japan According to Otsu, the north, south, east, and west ends of the city are located as follows.
|municipal office||Eastern end|
From ancient times to the Muromachi period
- Jomon PeriodFirst half- SetagawaOn the west bankIshiyama shell moundIs built.
- 667 (6th year Emperor Tenchi)- Emperor Tenchi Omi OtsunomiyaSet the capital to.
- 672 (Emperor HirofumiFirst year)- RebellionOccurs. Seta River Bridge (laterKarabashi of Seta), a battle took place, and Prince Otomo (3)Emperor Hirofumi OfOfficial titleBe given. ) Decides himself, and Omi Otsunomiya is abolished.
- Nara periodToSetaToKokufuIs placed, and the mountains of Hunan such as Mt.HeijokyoIt will be a place to carry out the timber of the construction.
- 747 (Balance19)-According to "Ishiyamaji Engi," this year,Good speech Emperor ShomuTo Ishiyama along the Seta RiverRuyin KannonEstablished Dou which enshrines. LaterIshiyama TempleBecomes
- 761 (Tenpyo Treasure5 years)- HoramiyaIs almost over,Emperor KokenとEmperor JuninWill be happy.
- 788 (Postponement7 years)- Clearest Mt. HieiXNUMXst stopEnryakuji Temple)open.
- 794 (13th year of the calendar)-After the abolition of Omi Otsunomiya, its site isFuritsuIt was called (Furutsu),HeianjingTransfer of capitalTo return to OtsudecreeIs issued.
- Heian periodOtsu is a port that handles people and goods from Heiankyo to the eastern and northern countries. Enryakuji TempleEnjoji TempleThe conflict of (Miidera) intensifies and a monk appears. Ishiyama-dera is the stage for many Heian literature.
- 1096 (Kaho3 years)- Permanent earthquakeOccurs. Great damage such as the fall of the Seta Bridge.
- 1184 (Toshinaga3 years)- Yoshinaka KisoBut,Kenpei ImaiMaster-slave,Yoshitsune Minamoto,Minori NoriRatatoBattle of AwazuLose to.
- 1214 (Kenpo2 years)-Enryakuji temple burn the Enjoji Temple.
- Muromachi PeriodAs you enter, the power of Enryakuji Temple will grow even larger,Yoshinori Ashikaga,Hosokawa MasamotoThere is a series of burning fires by powerful people. Otsu and Sakamoto,KatataEtc. flourished by the water transportation of goods, and Katata Suigun was active.
- 1468 (Onin2nd year)-Enryakuji sect of KatataShin BuddhismAttack the monksKatsuta DaisukeOccurs.
From the Warring States Period to the Edo Period
- 1571 (Former turtle2 years)- Oda Nobunaga Hieizan grilledI do.Mitsuhide AkechiToSakamoto CastleTo buildBiwa lakeTo protect.
- 1586 (Tensho14 years)- Hideyoshi ToyotomiAbandoned Sakamoto Castle,HamaootsuToOtsu CastleTo make
- 1600 (Keicho5 years)- Battle of SekigaharaAround the same time asBattle of Otsu CastleOccurs and the castle of Otsu is completely burned down.
- 1601 (6th year of Keicho)- Tokugawa IeyasuBetween Otsu and Seta by making Otsu Castle abolishedZensho CastleTo make
- Edo PeriodOtsu is revived. The base of Otsu Hyakkenbune, a cooperative of ship operators moving in and out of Lake Biwa, will be the base for Lake Biwa water transportation. AlsoTokaidoIs the post stationOtsu-juku(Heaven) Thrives in the transportation of goods and the passing of people.Otsu picture,Otsu AbacusIs a specialty. Zensho CastleZensho ClanUnderShijimiGatheringSeto wareBecame famous, but the clan finances were always tight.
- 1662 (KanbunFirst year)- Kanbun Omi-Wakasa EarthquakeOccurs. Many buildings collapsed from the coast of Lake Biwa to Kyoto, causing many deaths. The building collapses at Zensho Castle.
- 1698 (Genroku11 years)- Katata DomainStands up.1826 Continues until.
From the Meiji era to World War II
- 1868 (MeijiFirst year)- Otsu prefectureIs placed.
- 1869 (Meiji 2)-Otsu ~Kaizu間 にSteamerThe route is opened.
- 1870 (3rd year of Meiji)-Demolished the Zensho castle, the following yearZenshobecome.
- 1872 (5th year of Meiji)- ShigaWas established, OtsuPrefectural office locationbecome.
- 1880 (13th year of Meiji)- Osaka mountain tunnelOpened.京都Is connected to the railway.
- 1889 (22th year of Meiji)May 7 - Tokaido Main LineOpened. Otsu~NagahamaIt will be an alternative transportation route to the connecting steamer.
- 1890 (23th year of Meiji)- Lake Biwa CanalIs completed. The water from the coast of Lake Biwa runs to Kyoto.
- 1891 (24th year of Meiji)May 5 - Otsu IncidentOccurs.judicialMaintain independence ofSeparation of three powersIt is considered to be an important case in the history of modern Japanese law that spread the awareness of.
- 1905 (Meiji 38)-Nango wash dam (currentSetagawa wash dam) Is completed.
- 1912 (TaishoFirst year)- Kyotsu trainBut,Sanjo~FutatsujiOpen between.
- 1940 (Showa15 years)- Emperor 2600To commemorateOmi ShrineIs created.
- 1945 (Showa 20)- Otsu air raidOccurs.
After the end of the war
- 1958 (Showa 33) October 10-Establishing the City Emblem.
- 1964 (Showa 39)- Lake Biwa BridgeOpens.
- 1968 (Showa 43)- Biwako ExpositionWill be held.
- 1974 (49)-Otsu City comprehensive development plan is formulated.
- 1984 (Showa 59)- World Lake ConferenceThe first session of will be held.
- 1994 (Heisei6 years)-"Convention on the protection of world cultural and natural heritage" (World Heritage Convention), Enryakuji TempleKinkakuji Temple,Kiyomizu TempleIt is registered as a world heritage site with.
- 2001 (13) April 4- Special citySpecified in.
- 2003 (15)May 10 - Ancient City Preservation ActBased on the 10thAncient capitalSpecified in.
- 2009 (21) April 4- Core citySpecified to.
Changes in administrative areas
- March 1889, 22 (Meiji 4)- Municipal systemBy enforcement,
ShigaOzu Town (Ozu Motokaishocho · Otsu Mikuracho · Otsu Minatomachi · Otsubashi Honmachi · Otsu Sakamoto Town · Otsu Shinmachi · Otsu Shiratama Town · Otsu Nabeyacho · Otsu Nanbocho · Otsu Katata Town · Otsu Katata Town · Otsu Kamiheizocho · Otsu Hirazocho · Jinshichi Otsu · Otsu Hizencho · Otsu Nakahorimachi · Otsu Maruyacho · Otsu Yanagicho · Otsu Omacho · Otsu Tamayacho · Otsu Ryoshicho · Otsu Iseyacho · Otsu Timber Town · Otsu Kyukencho · Otsu Takamimachi · Otsuwa Izumicho · Ryotokumachi Otsu · Otsu Kamikyomachi · Ozu Chukyo Town · Otsugami Kokarasaki Town · Otsushita Kokarasaki Town · Otsu Izutsucho · Otsu Hachimancho · Otsu Daikumachi · Otsu Zaikecho · Otsu Ebisu Town · Otsu Yoshiharacho · Otsu Blacksmith Town · Otsu Sakaigawa Town · Otsu Sasayacho · Otsu Kamisakaemachi · Otsu Sakaecho · Otsu Bakuromachi · Otsu Bakuromachi · Otsu Matsuya Town · Otsu Kuzuhara Town · Otsu Fuseya Town · Otsu Kanazukacho · Otsu Teramachi · Otsu Hyakkokumachi · Otsu Hyakkokumachi · Otsu Shinomiya Town · Otsu Kitacho · Otsu Nishimachi · Otsu Minamicho · Otsu Teramachi · Otsu Shimizu Town · Otsu Kaminoseki Teramachi · Otsu Kataharamachi · Otsu Kamikataharacho · Otsu Otanicho · Otsu Satocho · Otsu Oiwakecho · Otsu Sendomachi · Otsu Kagiyamachi · Otsu Hishiya Town · Otsu Ishikawa Town · Otsu Nanakencho · Otsu Ishibashi Town · Otsu Kamibaba Town · Otsu Dobashi Town · Otsu Shimobaba Town · Otsu Ogawa Town · Otsu Hokkoku Town · Ozu Hokkoku Town · Otsu Masuya Town · Otsu Kurahashi Town · Otsu Nishiyama Town · Otsu Kawaguchi Town · Ozu Nakahocho · Otsu Agemachi · Otsu Higashi Oroshi Town · Otsu Nishi Ima Oroshi Town · Otsu Imaboricho · Otsu Shimokitakunicho · Otsu Kasekicho · Otsu Kamiokadocho · Otsu Shimookadocho · Otsu Kitahocho · Otsu Kannonji Town · Otsu Obana River Town) · Baba Town · Matsumoto Village Higashiura Village Fujio Village Bessho Village With the area of Kamide Village Otsu TownWas launched.
- October 1898st, 31 (Meiji 10)-Otsu Town, Shiga County, has taken the city system.Otsu CityBecomes
- May 1932, 7-Shiga-gunShiga VillageIncorporated.
- April 1933, 8-Otsu City is Shiga-gunZensho Town-Ishiyama TownMerged withOtsu CityWas launched.
- September 1951, 26 (Showa 4)-
- May 1967, 42-Shiga-gunKatata Town・Kurita-gunSeta TownIncorporated.
- March 2006, 18-Shiga-gunShiga TownIncorporated.
2010 CensusAccording to the survey, the population increase / decrease from the previous survey was 4.30, an increase of 337,629%, which is the fourth among the 19 municipalities in the prefecture, and among the prefectural capitals.Tokyo Ward,Fukuoka CityIt was the third highest after.
|Otsu City and National Population Distribution by Age (2005)||Otsu City Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Otsu City (equivalent area) Population Changes
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
|First generation||Nishimura Bunshiro||May 1899, 32||May 1901, 34||Skidding from the Mayor of Otsu|
|2 fee||Sakai Iwazo||May 1901, 34||May 1901, 34|
|3 fee||Torajiro Murata||May 1902, 35||May 1908, 41|
|4 fee||Taijiro Nishikawa||May 1908, 41||May 1910, 43|
|5 fee||Zenchi Tamura||May 1911, 44||August 1912, 8|
|6 fee||Seijiro Ogawa||May 1913, 2 (Taisho 1)||May 1914, 3 (Taisho 11)|
|7 fee||Yasaburo Fujisawa||May 1915, 4 (Taisho 11)||May 1916, 5 (Taisho 12)|
|8 fee||Keitaro Hattori||May 1917, 6 (Taisho 7)||May 1918, 7 (Taisho 4)|
|9 fee||Yujiro Imaya||May 1918, 7 (Taisho 9)||May 1922, 11 (Taisho 9)|
|10 fee||Nakai sochi||May 1922, 11 (Taisho 10)||May 1926, 15 (Taisho 10)|
|11 fee||Ekutaro Okuno||May 1926, 15 (Taisho 11)||1929 (Showa 4)/11/4|
|12 fee||Yosaburo Nishida||1930 (Showa 5)/11/22||1933 (Showa 8)/3/31|
|13 fee||Yoshita Horita||1933 (Showa 8)/6/21||1942 (Showa 17)/11/19|
|14 fee||Seizo Hayakawa||1942 (Showa 17)/11/19||1946 (Showa 21)/11/18|
|15 fee||Kenichi Mori||1946 (Showa 21)/12/14||1947 (Showa 22)/4/7|
|16 fee||1947 (Showa 22)/4/7||1949 (Showa 24)/8/12||Resigned due to health reasons|
|17 fee||Seikichi Saji||1949 (Showa 24)/9/9||1952 (Showa 27)/9/4||Resigned to run for the House of Representatives|
|18 fee||Uehara Shigeru||1952 (Showa 27)/10/14||1964 (Showa 39)/10/4|
|19 fee||Zenichi Nishida||1964 (Showa 39)/10/6||1972 (Showa 47)/10/4|
|20 fee||Kozaburo Yamada||1972 (Showa 47)/10/6||1980 (Showa 55)/4/15||Resigned due to horses elected by the Upper House|
|21 fee||Toyosaburo Yamada||1980 (Showa 55)/6/15||2003 (Heisei 16)/12/26||Resigned due to health reasons|
|22 fee||One eye||2004 (Heisei 16)/1/25||2012 (Heisei 24)/1/24|
|23 fee||Naomi Koshi||2012 (Heisei 24)/1/25||January 2020, 2 (1nd year of Reiwa)|
|24 fee||Kenji Sato||January 2020, 2 (1nd year of Reiwa)|
Regarding the administrative mechanism,Otsu City HallSee.
Otsu City Council
- Constant number: 38 people
- Term: March 2019, 5-March 1, 2023
- Chair: Noriko Hatta (Shinwakai)
- Vice Chairman: Masatsugu Komitsu (Shinwakai)
|Parliamentary name||Number of seats||Member name (◎ is secretary general)|
|Shinwakai||11||◎ Takaaki Ban, Masato Kirita, Noriko Hatta, Ritsuko Inai, Yosuke Kasaya, Hiroshi Kawamura, Kenji Kanda, Yoshinori Torii,|
Kazunori Nishimura, Masatsugu Komitsu, Toshiyuki Hosokawa
|Lake Seikai||8||◎ Teruo Takeuchi, Shinzo Tsuda, Masanori Kawaguchi, Holy Land Kusano, Masahiro Kondo, Motoji Takeuchi, Hideyuki Terada, Hiroko Nakano|
|Japan Communist PartyOtsu City Council||6||◎ Tomoko Sugiura, Keiko Kashiwagi, Yoshio Kojima, Hidehiko Tachimichi, Noriko Kishimoto, Mari Hayashi|
|Otsu City CouncilKomeitoLegislature||5||◎ Osamu Hamaoku, Kenji Takahashi, Katsuhiko Kaida, Kazuko Nakata, Hiroshi Sato|
|Citizen net 21||5||◎ Isao Okumura, Riki Funamoto, Hajime Kusagawa, Shuhei Kada, Tomohisa Tanaka|
|Cooperative society||1||Akemi Demachi|
(As of June 2020, 5）
Shiga Prefectural Assembly
- 2019 Shiga Prefectural Assembly election
- Election district: Otsu city constituency
- Number of people: 10 people
- Voting Date: July 2019, 4
- Number of voters on the day: 278,112
- Voting rate: 42.38%
|Candidate name||Comment||age||Affiliated party||Old and new||Number of votes obtained||Remarks|
|Kenji Sato||This||46||LDP||Now||13,811 vote|
|Shingo Eye||This||53||LDP||Now||13,211 vote||2015 prefectural election is independent|
|Kawai Akinari||This||45||Team||新||12,517 vote|
|Hitomi Shimizu||This||59||Komeito||新||9,632 vote||Previous city council|
|Masataka Narita||This||44||Team||Now||9,570 vote|
|Yoshie Saguchi||This||45||Constitutional Democratic Party||新||9,412 vote|
|Setsuki Michiyo||This||60||Japan Communist Party||Now||8,752 vote|
|Nakamura Saijiro||This||59||Komeito||Now||8,722 vote|
|Akino Kise||This||36||Japan Communist Party||新||7,935 vote|
|Hitoshi Kuwano||This||60||LDP||Now||7,555 vote|
|Shinichi Yamamoto||drop||64||LDP||Now||7,528 vote|
|Takanori Sano||drop||70||LDP||Now||7,429 vote|
- 2018 Shiga Prefectural Assembly By-Election
- Election district: Otsu city constituency
- Number of people: 1 people
- Voting Date: July 2018, 6
- Number of voters on the day: 277,377
- Voting rate: 40.00%
|Candidate name||Comment||age||Affiliated party||Old and new||Number of votes obtained||Remarks|
|Hitoshi Kuwano||This||59||LDP||新||45,711 vote||Previous city council|
|Kawai Akinari||drop||44||Meeting to think about the future of Shiga||新||39,325 vote||Previous city council|
|Akino Kise||drop||35||Japan Communist Party||新||22,777 vote|
- 2015 Shiga Prefectural Assembly election
- Election district: Otsu city constituency
- Number of people: 10 people
- Voting Date: July 2015, 4
- Number of voters on the day: 269,294
- Voting rate: 44.82%
|Candidate name||Comment||age||Affiliated party||Old and new||Number of votes obtained||Remarks|
|Kenji Sato||This||42||LDP||Now||15,827 vote||2011 prefectural election is independent|
|Keiko Tsuda||This||53||Independent||Now||12,276 vote||Resigned on November 2015, 11|
|Setsuki Michiyo||This||57||Japan Communist Party||yuan||10,744 vote|
|Takanori Sano||This||66||LDP||Now||10,492 vote|
|Masataka Narita||This||40||Democratic Party||Now||9,732 vote|
|Nakamura Saijiro||This||55||Komeito||新||9,096 vote|
|Chiemi Shibata||This||58||Democratic Party||Now||8,988 vote|
|Kiyomi Kokawa||This||61||Komeito||Now||8,611 vote|
|Shingo Eye||This||49||Independent||Now||8,597 vote|
|Shinichi Yamamoto||This||60||LDP||Now||7,709 vote|
|Akino Kise||drop||32||Japan Communist Party||新||7,480 vote|
|Kyoko Sawada||drop||66||Independent||Now||6,839 vote|
|Kozaburo Miyao||drop||46||Independent||新||2,611 vote|
House of Representatives
- Election district:Shiga 1 ward(Otsu City,Takashima）
- Term: March 2017, 10-March 22, 2021
- Number of voters on the day: 323,630
- Final voting rate: 55.95%
|Comment||Candidate name||age||Affiliated party||Old and new||Number of votes obtained||repeat|
|This||Toshitaka Ooka||45||LDP||前||84,994 vote||○|
|Yukiko Kada||67||Independent||新||79,724 vote|
|Yoshiko Kosaka||77||Social Democrats||新||13,483 vote||○|
- Salmon sushi
- Edible chrysanthemum
- Zen tea -On board the Black ShipPerryIt became the first item to be exported to the U.S. when it was first served.
- Panasonic Shiga Plant/Seta Factory
- Toray Shiga Plant/Shiga Factory
- Toyobo Research Institute/Otsu Pharmaceutical Factory
- Kaneka Shiga Factory
- Renesas Semiconductor Manufacturing Shiga Factory (formerly Renesas Kansai Semiconductor)
- Nippon Electric Glass Head Office/Otsu Plant
- Aya feather Otsu Head Office
- Optex Group Main office
- Energy Serve Main office
- Shimadzu Industrial Systems (Shimadzugroup)
- Nippon Seiko Otsu Factory
- Hanroku Head Office
- Shiga glass
- Toyoko Chemical Otsu Sales Office
- Natural Industry Research Institute Co., Ltd.
- Takumi Tsuji Head office/head office
- Hebei Shipyard
- IHI rotating machinery engineering Katata Works
Main commercial facilities
- Foreo Otsu Ichizatoyama
- Branch Otsukyo
- AEON STYLE Otsukyo
- Oh!Me Otsu Terrace
- Al PlazaKatata store
- Hamaootsu Arcus
- IzumiyaSuper centerKatata store
- Al PlazaSeta store
- Financial institution with head office
- Shiga Bank
- Shiga Credit Federation of Agricultural Cooperatives(JA Bank Shiga Shinren)
- Shiga Prefecture Credit Union
- Major financial institutions with sales bases
Agriculture, forestry and fisheries
- Katata Port
- Seta fishing port
- Lansingcity(The United States of Americaミ シ ガ ン 州）
- 1978 October 10 sister city tie-up
- Wurzburgcity(The Federal Republic of GermanyBavaria）
- Mudanjiang City(People's Republic of ChinaHeilongjiang）
- Gumi City(South KoreaGyeongsangbuk-do）
- Kinki District Police DepartmentShiga Prefecture Information and Communication Department
- KinkiProvince Administrative Evaluation BureauShiga Administrative Oversight Administrative Counseling Center
- Otsu District Legal Affairs Bureau
- Shiga prison
- OtsuJuvenile discrimination office
- OtsuProbation office
- Immigration Control AgencyOsaka Immigration BureauOtsu branch office
- Otsu District Public Prosecutors Office
- OtsuWard Public Prosecutor's Office
- Kinki Finance BureauOtsu Finance Office
- National Tax AgencyOsaka National Taxation BureauOtsuTax office
- Kinki Health and Welfare BureauShiga office
- Shiga Labor Bureau
- Kinki Agricultural Administration BureauShiga Prefecture base
- Forestry AgencyKinki ChinaForest Management BureauShigaForest management station
- Kinki Regional Development BureauShiga National Highway Office
- Katada maintenance branch office
- Kinki Regional Development Bureau Lake Biwa River Office
- Setagawa branch office
- SDFShigaRegional Cooperation Headquarters
- Japan Ground Self-Defense ForceOtsu Garrison(Chubu area mixed groupEtc.)
- Shiga Prefectural Police
Kindergarten · Nursery school
- Kindergarten attached to the Faculty of Education, Shiga University (National Showa Town)
- Shiga Kita Kindergarten (Arakawa)
- Shiganan Kindergarten (Wazumi Imajuku)
- Ikadate Kindergarten (Ikadate Shimochimachi)
- Mano Kindergarten (Mano)
- Manokita Kindergarten (Midori-cho)
- Katata Kindergarten (Hon Katata)
- Ogi Kindergarten (Ogi)
- Ogi no Sato Kindergarten (Ozaki no Sato)
- Ogi no Sato Higashi Kindergarten (Onogi no Sato)
- Okoto Kindergarten (Yukoto)
- Hiyoshidai Kindergarten (Hiyoshidai)
- Sakamoto Kindergarten (Sakamoto)
- Shimosakamoto Kindergarten (Shimosakamoto)
- Karasaki Kindergarten (Kakigawa)
- Shiga Kindergarten (Recruitment)
- Hieiping Kindergarten (Hieiping)
- Elementary Kindergarten (Mii-dera)
- Osaka Kindergarten (Otowadai)
- Otsu Kindergarten (Shimanoseki)
- Hirano Kindergarten (Baba)
- Zensho Kindergarten (Nakajo)
- Fujimi Kindergarten (Fujimidai)
- Seiran Kindergarten (Toriigawa Town)
- Ishiyama Kindergarten (Ishiyama Temple)
- Nango Kindergarten (Nango)
- Oishi kindergarten (in Oishi)
- Tagami Kindergarten (Kwanzu)
- Ueda Kindergarten (plain)
- Aoyama Kindergarten (Aoyama)
- Seta Minami Kindergarten (Sandaiji)
- Seta Kindergarten (Oe)
- Seta Higashi Kindergarten (Ichiriyama)
- Seta Kita Kindergarten (General Shogun)
- Hieizan Kindergarten (private Sakamoto)
- Aiko Kindergarten (Private Suehiro Town)
- Kindergarten attached to Shiga Junior College (private Ryugaoka)
- Our Lady Kindergarten (private/Baba)
- Seiai Kindergarten (Private Nakasho)
- Seiwa Kindergarten (private Sakaemachi)
- Hira Nursery School (Minamihira)
- Wazu nursery school (in Wazu)
- Ikadate Nursery School (Ikadate Shimoryuka Town)
- Katata Nursery School (Hon Katata)
- Tenjinyama nursery school (Honkatada)
- Karasaki Nursery School (Kakigawa)
- Hieidaira Nursery (Hieihei)
- Ojigaoka Nursery School (Ojigaoka)
- Osaka Nursery School (Otowadai)
- Asahigaoka Nursery School (Asahigaoka)
- Zensho Nursery School (Showa Town)
- Seiran Nursery School (Hikarigaoka)
- Ohira nursery school (Ohira)
- Seta Minami Nursery (Sandaiji)
- Shiga University School of Education(Showa Town)
- Otsu City Aoyama Elementary School(Aoyama)
- Otsu City Ikadate Elementary School(Ikatatsu Ikutsu Town)
- Otsu City Ishiyama Elementary School(Ishiyama Temple)
- Otsu Elementary School Ogi Elementary School(Aoki)
- Ogi City Ogi no Sato Elementary School(Ogaki no Sato)
- Otsu City Ogi no Sato Higashi Elementary School(East tree village east)
- Otsu City Oishi Elementary School(Oishi Higashi Town)
- Otsu City Osaka Elementary School(Otowadai)
- Otsu City Yuko Elementary School(Yokoto)
- Otsu City Ono Elementary School(Suiaki Ono)
- Otsu City Katata Elementary School(Hon Katata)
- (Kuzukawa Nakamura Town)
- Otsu City Ueda Elementary School(Plain)
- Otsu City Karasaki Elementary School(Kakikawa)
- Otsu City Kido Elementary School(Arakawa)
- Otsu City Komatsu Elementary School(Minami Komatsu)
- Otsu City Sakamoto Elementary School(Sakamoto)
- Otsu City Shiga Elementary School(Minami Shiga)
- Otsu City Shimosakamoto Elementary School(Shimosakamoto)
- Otsu City Harashi Elementary School(Hikarigaoka Town)
- Ozu City Zensho Elementary School(Nakajo)
- Otsu City Seta Elementary School(Oe)
- Otsu City Setakita Elementary School(General General)
- Otsu City Seta Higashi Elementary School(Ichiriyama)
- Otsu City Setaminami Elementary School(Sandaiji)
- Otsu City Tagami Elementary School(Ri)
- Otsu City Central Elementary School(Island Seki)
- Otsu municipal elementary school(Daimon Dori)
- Otsu City Nango Elementary School(Nango)
- Otsu City Hieidaira Elementary School(Hieihei)
- Otsu City Hiyoshidai Elementary School(Hiyoshidai)
- Otsu City Hirano Elementary School(Baba)
- Otsu City Fujio Elementary School(Chado Town)
- Otsu City Fujimi Elementary School(Fujimidai)
- Otsu City Mano Elementary School(Mano)
- Otsu City Manokita Elementary School(Midori-cho)
- Otsu City Wazu Elementary School(Wafu)
Junior high school
- Junior High School, Faculty of Education, Shiga University(Showa Town)
- Otsu City Aoyama Junior High School(Aoyama)
- Otsu City Awazu Junior High School(Harashi)
- Otsu City Ikadate Junior High School(Ikadate Shimochimachi)
- Otsu City Ishiyama Junior High School(Hiratsu)
- Otsu City Uchide Junior High School(Honmiya)
- Otsu City Ogi Junior High School(Ogaki no Sato)
- Otsu City Ojiyama Junior High School(Obanakawa)
- Otsu City Katata Junior High School(Hon Katata)
- (Kuzukawa Nakamura Town)
- Otsu City Karasaki Junior High School(Karasaki)
- Otsu City Kitaoji Junior High School(Kitaoji)
- Otsu City Shiga Junior High School(Minami-Fune)
- Otsu City Seta Junior High School(Oe)
- Otsu City Seta Kita Junior High School(General General)
- Otsu City Tagami Junior High School(New exemption)
- Otsu City Nango Junior High School(Akao Town)
- Otsu City Hiyoshi Junior High School(Shimosakamoto)
- Otsu City Mano Junior High School(Seifu Town)
- Hieizan Junior High School(Sakamoto)-Private ()
- Happiness Science Academy Kansai Junior High School(Sato east of Ogi)-Private (Happiness Science Academy）
- Shiga Prefectural Ishiyama High School(Kokubun)
- Shiga Prefectural Otsu High School(Baba)
- Shiga Prefectural Otsu Commercial High School(Goryo Town)
- Shiga Prefectural Otsu Seiryo High School(Ohira)
- Shiga Prefectural Katata High School(Hon Katata)
- Shiga Prefectural Kitaotsu High School(Ogaki no Sato)
- Shiga Prefectural Zensho High School(Zensho)
- Shiga Prefectural Seta Technical High School(God)
- Shiga Prefectural Higashi Otsu High School(Seta Minami Ogaya Town)
- Hieizan High School(Sakamoto)-Private (Enryakuji Gakuen)
- Shiga Junior College High School(Asahigaoka)-Private (School corporation Junmi Gakuen）
- Happiness Science Academy Kansai High School(Sato Higashi, Ogi)-Private (Happiness Science Academy)
Other educational institutions
- Japan Finnish School(New exemption)
- Shiga Chosun Elementary School(Kinoshita Town)
- Special Support School attached to the Faculty of Education, Shiga University(Kakikawa)
- Shiga Prefectural Kitaotsu School for the Nursing(Ikadate Municipal Town)
- Shiga Prefectural Moriyama School for the Disabled Otsu Branch School (Principal)
- Otsu Red Cross Nursing College(Ozeki Town)
- Central station: JROtsu Station
- West Japan Railway Company(JR West Japan)
- A Lake Biwa Line(Tokaido Main Line）
- B Kosai Line
- Keihan Electric Railway(Keihan)
- Kyozu Line
- Ishiyama Sakamoto Line
- Sakamoto Hieiyamaguchi Station - Matsunobaba Station - Anata Station - Shigari Station - Minami Shiga Station - Omijinguumae Station - Keihan Otsukyo Station - Otsu City Hall Station - Miidera Station -Biwakohama-Otsu Station- Shimanoseki Station - Ishiba Station - Keihanzensho Station - Nishiki Station - Zenshohonmachi Station - Nakanosho Station - Kawarigahama Station - Awazu Station - Keihan Ishiyama Station - Karahashi-mae Station - Ishiyamaji Station(All line city)
Steel rope railway
- Hieizan RailwayHieizan Railway Line (Sakamoto Cable)
- Keihan Bus: Operates in areas other than the northern part of the city.
- Omi Railway Bus: Operates in areas other than the northern part of the city.
- Teinan Konan Kotsu: Operates mainly in the eastern part of the city.
- Kowaka Kotsu: Operates mainly in the northern area of the city.
- Kyoto bus : Demachiyanagi Station(Kyoto City) ~ Kuzukawa district ~ Kuchiki (Takashima) *Seasonal driving
- Koka City Community Bus: Ishiyamaji Station ~Shigaraki Station(Koka City）
Highway national road
- Meishin Expressway
- Shinmeishin Expressway(Otsu connecting road)
General national road
- National Route 1
- National highway No. 1 (Keiji Bypass）
- National Route 8(Duplicate with National Highway No. 1)
- National Route 161
- National highway No. 161 (Lake Biwa West Transit Road）
- Nishiotsu Bypass
- Fujio Minami Lamp
- Fujio north lamp
- Fujio Okumachi Lamp
- Prince mountain lamp
- South Shiga lamp
- Omi Shrine Lamp
- Shigari lamp
- Shimosakamoto Lamp
- Sakamoto Kita IC
- Kosai Road
- Shiga bypass
- Shiga IC
- Hira lamp
- Minami Komatsu Lamp
- Kitakomatsu lamp
- Nishiotsu Bypass
Main local road
- Shiga Prefectural Road No. 2 Otsu Notogawa Nagahama Line
- Shiga Prefectural Road 3 Otsu Nango Uji Line
- Shiga Prefectural Road No. 7 Otsu Stop Line
- Shiga Prefectural Road 12, Ritto Shigaraki Line
- Shiga Prefectural Road 16 Otsu Shigaraki Line
- Shiga Prefectural Road No. 18 Otsu Kusatsu Line(Lakeside road, Nagisa Dori-Hunan Main Line)
- Shiga Prefectural Road No. 26 Otsumoriyama Omihachiman Line(Hamakaido)
- Shiga Prefectural Road No. 29 Seta Oishi East Line(Yusho no Michi)
- Shiga Prefecture Route 30 Shimogamo Otsu Line(Yamachuetsu)
- Shiga Prefectural Road No. 35 Otsu Yodo Line
- Shiga Prefectural Road 36 Otsu Uji Line
- Shiga Prefecture Route 43 Hirano Kusatsu Line
- Shiga Prefecture Route 47 Ika Tatehama Otsu Line
- Shiga Prefectural Road 56 Otsu Inter Line
- Shiga Prefectural Road 57 Seta Nishi Inter Line
General prefectural road
- Shiga Prefectural Road 102 Otsuko Shore Line
- Shiga Prefectural Road 103 Otsu Stop Motomiya Line
- Shiga Prefectural Road No. 104 Ishiyama Stop Line
- Shiga Prefectural Road No. 106 Senmachi Ishiyama Teranabe Line
- Shiga Prefectural Road 108 Nango Kiryu Kusatsu Line
- Shiga Prefectural Road No. 109 Fudoji Main Hall Line
- Shiga Prefectural Road No. 307 Kitakomatsu Daisen Line
- Shiga Line on the way to Shiga Prefectural Road 311
- Shiga Prefectural Road No. 313 Ogimoto Katata Line
- Shiga Prefectural Road No. 315 Ogi Yuko Line
- Shiga Prefectural Road No. 316 Hieizan Line
- Shiga Prefectural Road No. 321 Arakawa Hourai Line
- Shiga Prefectural Road 322 Hirayama Line
- Shiga Prefectural Road 558 Takashima Otsu Line
- Shiga Prefectural Road 559 Omihachiman Otsu Line(Sazanami Highway)
- Shiga Prefecture Road No.601 Moriyama Otsu Shiga Bicycle Road Line(Lake Biwa Lakeside Bicycle Path)
- Shiga Prefecture Road 781 Aso Furuya Umenogi Line
- Shiga Prefectural Road 782 Daigo Otsu Line
- Shiga Prefectural Road 783 Ujitawara Oishi Higashi Line
- Lake Biwa Bridge Toll Road -National Route 477Lake Biwa Bridge
- Mount Hiei Driveway(Private) *Some sections are close to the city and cross the border.
- Okuei Driveway(Private)-Connect to Mount Hiei Driveway.
- Lake Biwa Ohashi Rice Plaza -National Route 477
- Seiko no Sato -National highway No. 161, Kosai road, Wada IC
- Otsu Port
- Zensho Port
- Ogoto Port (Ogoto Onsen Port)
- Katata Port
- Minami Komatsu Port (Omi Maiko Port)
- Kyoto ShimbunShiga Head Office
- Chunichi ShimbunOtsu branch office
- Asahi ShimbunOtsu General Bureau
- Mainichi ShimbunOtsu branch office
- Yomiuri Shimbun Osaka Head OfficeOtsu branch office
- Sokoku Shimbun(Sankei Shimbun) Otsu branch office
- Nihon Keizai ShimbunOtsu branch office
- NHK Otsu Broadcasting Station
- Biwako Broadcasting(Independent UHF station）
- ZTVShiga Branch/Otsu Broadcasting Station (Cable TVStation, oldShiga Cable Network）
Famous places, historic sites, sightseeing spots, festivals, special events
- Biwa lake
- Hira Mountains - Mt. Bunagatake1000m class mountainous area. It is crowded with many climbers.Omi Hakkeione of.
- Mt. Hiei - world Heritage OfEnryakuji TempleThere is.Lake Biwa Eight Viewsone of.
- Otowayama - Historic climate special preservation district
- Mt. Tagami - TopazMinerals such as are mined.
- Setagawa -One of the eight views of Lake Biwa, the only river that flows out from Lake Biwa.
- Otogawa -A river that joins the Seta River without flowing into Lake Biwa. There is controversy over the pros and cons of dam construction.
- Azumi River -The upstream area flows through the city.
- (Yomatsuzaki)- 100 selections of Japanese white sand Aomatsu, One of the eight views of Lake Biwa.
- AokiRice terraces
- Yangmei Falls
- Biwako Cultural Park
- Yanagigasaki Lakeside Park
- Otsuko Shore Nagisa Park - 100 cityscapes
- Ojigaoka Park
- Junior high park
- Zensho CastleAto Park
- Kasugayama Park
- Chausuyama Park
- (Piazza Tankai)
- Shiga Prefectural Lake Biwa Culture Museum *Currently closed
- Shiga Museum of Modern Art
- Otsu City History Museum
- Mitsuhashi Setsuko Museum
- Kinoshita Museum of Art
- Nakagawa Art Museum
- Otsu Art Museum
- Omi ShrineClock Museum Treasure Museum
- Seto wareMuseum
- Otsu City Science Museum
- Shiga Prefectural Art Theater Biwako Hall -Largest opera base in western Japan
- Otsu Civic Center
- Mt. HieiNational Treasure Hall
- Ishiyama TempleHojoden
- Mii-deraCultural property storage
- Kenbe TaishaTreasures
- Shiga Prefectural Library
- Otsu City Library
- Puppet theater library
- Kenbe Taisha - Omi countryIchinomiya,Meishin Shrine
- Hiyoshi Taisha -Nishihongu and HigashihonguMain hall TheNational treasure,Important cultural property14 buildings 3 units,Twenty-two companies, Meishin Shrine, nationalHistoric site.
- Omi Shrine - Emperor TenchiIs the first time in JapanWater clockDue to the fact that (leakage) was set up, the Clock Museum Treasure Museum is attached.
- Ono Shrine,OnoShrine,Ono wayShrine-Meishin Shrine
- Ogura Shrine
- -The main hall is an important cultural property of the country.
- Kayano Shrine
- Sakuna Shrine - Kato OgamiMeishin Taisha Shrine.
- Shinojin Shrine -Is an important cultural property of the country that was relocated from Zensho Castle.
- Tree Shrine (Kido)
- Tree Shrine (Kita-Komatsu)
- Sekisemimaru Shrine -The God of NohCicadafamous for.
- Kintsuo Shrine - Matsuo BashoA shrine associated with境内ToGenjuanThere is.
- Tenson Shrine -The festival isOtsu FestivalIt is called one of the three great festivals in Lakeland.
- Choto Shrine
- Ogoto Shrine
- Wada Shrine
- Emperor Shrine
- Mio Shrine
- Gorai Shrine
- Enryakuji Temple- Tendai sectSohonzan, the mountain number is Mt. Hiei,ClearestKaizan, World Heritage,Nemoto ChudoNational treasures and national historic sites.
- Enjoji Temple(Miidera)- Tendaiji MonsouSohonzan, Mt.33 countries in the westNo. 14 billhouse,KondoIs a national treasure. One of the eight views of Omi.
- Enman -Kinki Thirty-six Fudoson No. 25 Fudasho,gardenIs a national historic site andScenic spot.
- Ishiyama Temple -Nishigoku 13rd place XNUMXth bill place,Main hall,TaobaoIs a national treasure,WollastoniteIn the countryNatural treasure,The Tale of GenjiTemple related to. One of the eight views of Omi.
- Shohoji Temple(Iwamaji Temple)
- Saikyoji Temple - Tendai Masamori BuddhismSohonzan, biographyPrince ShotokuFounding,Mitsuhide AkechiThere is a memorial tower.
- Sacred temple -4 buildings are important cultural properties of the country.
- Ginji Temple - Yoshinaka Kiso-Matsuo BashoThere is a grave such as. National historic site.
- - God of spiritTemple related to.
- Shogenji Temple
- Sheng'an Temple
- Anyoji Temple- Thirty-three New West countriesThe 20th Fudasho, known as Tachiki Kannon.
- Enryakuji Sakamoto Honbo Gardens-The following 10 gardens are designated as national scenic spots.
- Jingudo - Amami(Jigen Daishi)Mausoleum.
- - Nishikuni Aizen XNUMX Holy Ground9 bill office
- Mangetsu TempleUkimido -One of the eight views of Omi.
- Honfukuji Temple
- - Ikkyu SojunThe temple that was trained by.
- Subtle temple
- Chikamatsuji Temple -Familiar with the name of Kannon.
- Kuzukawa Meioin -Kinki Thirty-six Fudoson No. 27 Fudasho
- Shinshu Otani School
- Shinchi Onin
- Moon Temple -The famous water from the running well springs up.
- Fudo-ji Temple
- Ryuji Temple
- Saitokuji Temple
- Hokoji Temple
- Tokoji Temple
- Japan Christian Church Katata Church
- CatholicOtsu Church
Ruins, castle ruins, scenic spots, etc.
- Prince mountain burial mound -National Historic Site
- Chausuyama Tumulus -National Historic Site
- Kasugayama Ancient Tombs
- - Ono girlThe Ono Seiko Park will be maintained.
- OtsukyoTrace-National Historic Site
- Ruins of Sofuku-ji Temple -National Historic Site
- (Shiga no Oboro)
- Anahakuji TempleTrace-National Historic Site
- Ruins of Kinugawa Abandoned Temple -National Historic Site
- Seta Abandoned Temple Ruins
- Omi Office -National Historic Site
- Emperor HirofumiTomb
- Awazu Lake Bottom Ruins
- Ishiyama shell mound
- Sakamoto CastleTrace- Mitsuhide AkechiThe castle built by.
- Otsu CastleTrace
- Zensho CastleTrace- Zensho ClanHondaThe castle and the gate are important cultural properties.
- Usayama CastleTrace
- Osaka SekiTrace
- 坂 本 -Of Hiyoshi TaishaMonzen-cho,Important traditional buildings preservation area.
- Lake Biwa Bridge
- Lake Biwa Canal -National historical site, cherry blossom spot.
- Nango wash damTrace
- Karabashi of Seta -Japan's three famous bridges,Top 100 Roads in Japan, One of the eight views of Omi.
- Dejima Lighthouse
- Ihatsuji Garden -Natural painting garden, a national scenic spot.
- Sumitomo Kikien - Sadayoshi IbaThe old residence, 6 buildings and land are important cultural properties of the country.
- (Kikonji)- Haruyama YamamotoVilla Garden, an important cultural property of the country.
- (Former Okamoto House)
- Bucheon cliff buddha(Floating ear)
- Ryugaoka Haiku Cemetery
- Dutch dam
- Biwa lakeCruise- Otsu PortIt is,Lake Biwa KisenIt serves as a base for multiple routes such as the Michigan excursion boat.
- Otsu Port Marina
- Biwako Boat Racecourse
- Lake Biwa Valley (Suburban highland resort, ski resort)
- Nango Fisheries Center
- Hira Genki Village
- Longevity town
- Royal Oak Hotel Spa & Gardens - Wedding hall, A resort hotel with spa facilities. As of 2020, the operating company is applying for bankruptcy.
- Ogoto hot spring -A hot spring whose origin is Saisho.SerpentThe legend remains.1929 (Showa 4) Long-established establishmentYumotokanIt consists of about 10 other inns and hotels.
- Biwako Onsen -OnceBiwako Paradise(Autumn leaves paradise)Hotel autumn colors"Ryotei Momiji", which was renewed, was open, but closed at the end of January 2013. The site is an apartment.
- Ishiyama Nango Hot Spring-3 temples in front of Ishiyama Temple, 2 inn in Nango district.
- Hira Shofu Onsen - 2007 Hot springs drilled in. The accommodation has a holiday afternoon.
- Ishiyama Shugetsu-Ishiyama Temple
- Seta Yuhsho-Seta Karabashi
- Awazu Haru Arashi-
- Yabashi Kiho- Yahashi, CurrentYabashi Kihojima ■ Kusatsu CityLocated in.
- Mitsui Bansho-Enjoji Temple (Miidera Temple)
- Karasaki night rain-Karasaki Shrine
- Katata no Rakugan-Mangetsu Temple Ukimido
- Hira no Yusetsu-Hira Mountains
Festivals and events
- Sanno Festival (Central Shinto: April 4-12, every year)
- Funasai Festival (Going on board: August 8th every year)
- Otsu Festival (Main Festival: Every OctoberSports DayDay before)-Designated by Shiga Prefecture, one of the Three Great Lakes FestivalsIntangible folk cultural property
- Biwa Lake difference (Every 3st or 1nd Saturday of March)
- Lake Biwa Otsu Summer Festival (Every 8st Friday of August)
- Lake Biwa Fireworks Festival(August 8th every year)
- La Folle Journey au JaponLake Biwa (every 2-3 days in the first half of Golden Week every year)
- Shiga Umaimon Selection General Election (Succeeding event for Shiga B-class gourmet battle, 2015 was held on the first Saturday and Sunday of August in two days)
- Beef summit (two days in late August each year)
- Otsu Jazz Festival (every two days in mid October)
Major sports clubs/sports teams
- Toray Arrows(volleyball, GirlsPremier League）
- Shiga Lake Stars(Japan Professional Basketball LeagueBelongs)
- SHIGA CITY FC(サ ッ カ ー,Shiga adult soccer league）
- Makiko Iwakura - IwakuraWife of
- Esashi Shohaku - Poet,Omi Bamon
- Climbing -Fushimi in the late Tokugawa periodTeradayaThe landlady
- Ono girl - EnvoyAs隋Be dispatched to.
- Kiuchi Seitei -Strange stone collector,HerbalismA person
- Kitamura Yuan - Tea ceremony
- (Gyojiro)-of the Zensho clanScholar,Vocational schoolLearn in. 『Robinson drifting recordIs translated into Japanese.
- Clearest - Tendai sectFounder
- Kiyoshirin Shiga -SumoGyojiThe founder ofXNUMX handsmake.
- Suganuma song water -Haiku, Omi Bamon
- Nakajima next chapter - artist
- Chinami Mikami -Haiku, Omi Bamon
- Masahide Mizuta -Haiku, Omi Bamon
- Tokichi Yamada - Ryoma SakamotoServant, exWrestler, The four-pronged name is "Ryu Kumoi"
Politicians, scholars, writers, etc.
- Takao Aiba - Literary critic
- Hiroshi Ando - Ten Japanese inventorsPioneer of Japanese electronics
- Toru Inoue - Earth sciencePerson,愛媛 大学教授
- Satoshi Okuda -(FukuokaKitakyushu) Pastor, NPO corporationHugDirector
- Haruki Kageyama - Shinto-Buddhist artscholar
- Naomi Koshi -Mayor Otsu, lawyer
- Komaki - Geographer,Shiga UniversityPresident
- Takashi Koshiro - Member of the House of Councilors
- Shigeki Sato - Member of the House of Representatives
- Shigeyoshi Sugiura - thinker,Emperor MeijiEducator ofEmperor ShowaBackward lecturer
- Sachiko Takahashi - Essayist, Monthly editor-in-chief of Hanakami Tsushin
- Takaya Asako - Imperial Household AgencyyuanSecret document
- Naoki Tanemura -Railway waywriter (Free writer）
- Naotsuki Nakamura - Historian
- Hanato - Novelist,Playwright
- Keiko Fujimoto - Novelist
- Crescent Taizo -PresentGovernor of Shiga Prefecture
- Murozumi - Poet
- Kazuro Hachiman - critic,Tokushima Bunri University教授
- Mitsuhiko Imamori - Photographers
- -Miniature painter
- Ogura Yugame - Japanese painter
- Satoshi Kitamura - Playwright,Director
- Smoke - manga artist
- Hisano Kuno - pianist, The first Japanese pianist
- Daiyuki Nagato - Music producer,BeingGroup founder
- - Kotoka,Miyagi Michiolady
- Haruyama Yamamoto -Japanese painter,Shijo school
- Kuniyama - Shakuhachiplayer,作曲家,Human national treasure
- Kozaburo Yoshimura - Film director
- Masaya Adachi - An actor
- Yuji Iwata - ミ ュ ー ジ シ ャ ン("Ox"ofdrummer）
- Shinichi Osawa -Musician (MONDO GROSSO）
- Biwako Otsu - Radio personality
- Takayo Kashiwagi - Idol,talent(Pretty club 31）
- Kato Susumu -Yuanannouncer(Hiroshima TV Broadcast）
- Karasuma Setsuko - actress
- Kawamoto Isamu -Talent
- Lotus kazuki - Stage actress(OSK Japanese Opera Company）
- Konno Shiori - Gravure idol
- Hiromi Sakurai - モデル
- Ayaka Sawada -Announcer (NHK Nagoya Broadcasting Station）
- Shojiro Sawada -Actor
- Sawa Yuri - musicalActor (Troupe four seasons）
- Masato Sanjo - singer("Masayoshi Tsuruoka and Tokyo RomanticaThe main vocal of
- Sanyutei dog length - Rakugo performer
- Tankai Shiganoya - Comedy actor
- Tomo Shimobayashi - comedian(family restaurant）
- Shintaro -Musician (UVERworldDrummer)
- Yumi Suenari - comedian
- Seinan Nozomi - Takarazuka RevueSnow setDaughter
- Mary Takahashi - Fashion Model
- Yu Takahashi - Fashion Model
- Dancing Yoshitaka -Musician (Who's a hippopotamus or rock and roll show）
- Group of leaves -Musical actor (Theatrical company Shiki)
- Moon ship sara --Takarazuka RevueMonthly groupMale role
- Nakazawa Sari - model(2016 Miss Universe Japan）
- Tetsuya Nakamoto - comedian(Tetsu and Tomo）
- Nishida Karin -Actress, model
- Ichiro Haneda -Composer, arranger, producer
- Forestry capital -Actor
- Fukui Toshio -Musician (leader of "Ox")
- Kazu Matsuda -Actor, talent
- Aika Mitsui -Idol, singer (Morning Musume.）
- Katsumi Murata -Musician (High SocietyDrummer)
- Satsuki of snow - Voice actor
- Yokoyama pudding -Talent, freelance writer,TV writer,Comic artist
- Masaki Iwami - Professionalbaseballplayer(Tohoku Rakuten Golden Eagles）
- Takashi Uchino - Professionalサ ッ カ ーplayer(Kyoto Sanga FC→AC Nagano Pulceiro）
- Hiromi Endo - judoplayer
- Yuki Ota - fencingplayer(Beijing OlympicsSilver medalist)
- Okada Yu - ProfessionalBasketball player(Takamatsu Five Arrows）
- Okada Yoshina - ノ ノ ー ボ ーHalf pipeplayer
- Ryosuke Oguma - Pro baseball player(Chunichi Dragons）
- Kisaburo Onogawa - Grand Sumo5nd generationYokozuna(Actually the first Yokozuna to receive a Yokozuna license)
- Kakiiwa Reika - badmintonplayer(London OlympicsSilver medalist)
- Mariko Kihara -YuanFigure skatingplayer
- Kyoyama Shoya - Pro baseball player(Yokohama DeNA Baystars）
- Yuji Takahashi -Professional soccer player (Kyoto Sanga FC →Brisbane lower→Kamata Mare Sanuki→ Kyoto Sanga FC)
- Tachibana Miya -YuanArtistic swimmingplayer(2000 Sydney OlympicsObtained 5 Olympic medals such as silver medals)
- Nakai Shogo -Former professional soccer player
- Takuya Nakase - GymnasticsAthletes (Beijing Olympic silver medalist)
- Koji Nakata -Former professional soccer player (former Japan national team)
- Lake prince Shinji -Sumo wrestler
- Yukihiro Nishizaki -Former professional baseball player,Baseball commentator
- Hiroki Hongo -Former professional baseball player
- Taiji Hongo - rugbyplayer(NTT Communications Shining Arcs）
- Shigeyuki Mabashi -Former professional baseball player (recorded 1981% of wins in 15, the first post-war professional baseball game with 0 wins and 10 losses)
- Yujiro Miyako -Former professional baseball player, Chunichi Dragons pitcher coach
- Eijiro Murata -Former professionalboxingAthletes (Orient PacificBantamweightchampion)
- Tajima Yajima -Former professional soccer player
- Kojiro Tsutsumi - SeibuGroup founder,Chairman of the House of Representatives
- Kasashima Asahiko -Toyo Rayon (currentlyToray) Shiga factory, first factory manager
- - Lawyer, Shiga Lawyer Chairman
- Uehara Shigeru -Mayor Otsu
- Zenichi Nishida -Mayor Otsu
- Ogura Yugame -Japanese painter
- -Social welfare activist
- Kozaburo Yamada -House of Councilors, Mayor Otsu
- Yamashita Mototoshi -House of Representatives,Defense AgencySecretary
- Toyosaburo Yamada -Mayor Otsu
- One eye -House of Representatives, Mayor Otsu
- Mitsuhide Akechi -Sakamoto Castle Owner.Hieizan grilledPost-war processing of.
- Ernest Fenollosa - Hired foreigner.. OrientArt historian.Enjoji TempleHe received a warning at (Mii-dera), and made Homeiin, the temple head, the grave.
- Oda Nobunaga - Enryakuji TempleI ordered the enemy to burn. We gave Mitsuhide Akechi the castle of Sakamoto.
- Emperor Hirofumi -Known as Prince Otomo. It was struck by the rebellion of Jinshin. A tomb is located in this city.
- Yukiko Kada -House of Councilors. 8th generationGovernor of Shiga Prefecture ,Agronomist.. Lives in the city.
- Emperor Tenchi -Known as the middle and big brother prince. Opened Omi Otsunomiya.
- Matsuo Basho - Haiku.. Late yearsGenjuanSpent inGinji TempleTo the grave,Kijima YoshinakaSleep next to. The disciples here areOmi BamonCalled.
- Emi Matsumoto -Musical actor (Troupe four seasons), I was born in this city.
- Yokomitsu Riichi - Novelist.. I lived in this city during my childhood.
- Johannis De Leke -Dutch dam designer.
Works set in Otsu City
- Queen Nukata Yasushi Inoue
- Hira rhododendron Yasushi Inoue
- One step away Saburo Shiroyama
- Hiei Setouchi Jakucho
- Omi Hakkei's illusion Max Dauteng
- Wind of the bandit Takahashi Naoki
- Thank you Seibu Otsu
- Biwa lake Yokomitsu Riichi
- Decorative fire Mikihiko Renjo
- Mt. Hiei Wakayama Makimizu
- Phantom lake
- Laugh in cloudy weather
- Western Police PART-III "Five seconds before the explosion! Lake Biwa Showdown-Otsu, Osaka-" (5,TV Asahisystem)
- 誘惑(Friday drama) (1990,TBSsystem)
- -Shiga's first regional drama (2012-2013,NHK Otsu Broadcasting StationProduction)
- Case file of tax inspector Taro Window34 (Monday Masterpiece Theater) (August 2018, 8, TBS system)
- Omi Eight Views-Ministry of Education Song
- Song of Lake Biwa cruise
- Grated Hiei
- Incense Tamashika -Kabuki performance
- Kumabenkei -Kamigami Rakugo performance, set in Otsu's post town.
- -Kamigami Rakugo performance, set in Otsu's post town.
- Omi Hakkei-Performance of Kamigami Rakugo
- Yahashi ship -Kamigami Rakugo performance
- ^ a b Welcome to OTSU!-Otsu City website
- ^ La Fol Journe Lake Biwa 2014 Vienna and Prague IntroductionFrom (Yomiuri Shimbun article)[Broken link]
- ^ History | About Us | TORAY-Toray
- ^ FY22 Census Population Basic Statistics
- ^ Map Shiga, National Snow-Cold Region Promotion Council, read January 2015, 1.
- ^ -Meteorological forecast area classification table: municipalities divided into two or more subdivision areas
- ^ "Normal value (value for each year/month)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. October 2021th, 5Browse.
- ^ "1st to 10th place in the history of observation (value throughout the year)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2012/12Browse.
- ^ "Illustrated Japanese municipalities] P145
- ^ "Core city Otsu”. Otsu City (March 2014, 3). October 2018th, 7Browse.
- ^ https://www.city.otsu.lg.jp/soshiki/001/1209/g/kokai/kokucho/42695.html
- ^ "twenty three. Other (pdf) ”. Otsu City Hall. October 2019th, 10Browse.
- ^ Expiration date of each election │ Otsu City website
- ^ Members of each parliamentary group (as of May 2, 5nd year of Reiwa)
- ^ Notice from Shiga Prefectural Assembly Resignation
- ^ The regulations about management of Otsu-shi harbor -Otsu City
- "Chart Japanese Municipal Akira" Shogakukan, 2007.ISBN 978-4-09-526311-3.
- "Shinshu Otsu City History" 1-10 Otsu City 1986
- Yoshihiro Kimura, "Historical Transition of Otsu, a Key Point of Transportation," "Traffic History Research," Vol. 33, Traffic History Society, 1994, pp. 1-9, two:10.20712 / kotsushi.33.0_1.
- Japanese capital
- Omi Hakkei
- Lake Biwa Eight Views
- 100 sound scenes in Japan(Mitsui's Evening Bell)
- Top XNUMX geological features in Japan(Ishiyama Temple Wollastonite）
- Izumiotsu City(Osaka)-OnceSenboku-gunBelonged toOtsu Town Municipal systemAt the time of enforcement, to avoid duplication of city name with Otsu-shi, it is oldIzumi countryNamed the country.