<New Corona> "Finally ..." Vaccines for the elderly arrived Sequentially from the XNUMXth [Niigata]
If you write the contents roughly
Some of the vaccines that arrive in Nagaoka will be distributed to Tokamachi and Izumozaki, and will be stored in the freezer until the day of inoculation.
[Reporter's report] "A truck carrying a vaccine has entered the Niigata City Hall. A book for priority inoculation of the elderly ... → Continue reading
Niigata General Television
"NST Niigata General Television" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news about Niigata Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
YoshihiroKnown for its place of birth,Matsuo Basho OfBack pathAlso appeared in.Under the direct control of the Shogunate during the Edo periodHeavenBecome the groundKitamaebunePort of call,Sado IslandIt prospered as a land for unloading gold and silver from Japan, and it was said that 3.6 to 2 people lived along the road of about 3 km..."Modern" in JapanoilThe birthplace of industry "Paper balloonIt is also the number one producer in Japan (more than 80% of the national market share).The shallow sea spreads out, and in 2008 it was famous for being a black enka singer.Jero OfSea snowIt became the stage of.Sea of Japan side climateso,Heavy snowfallIs also specified.
- River:Shimazaki River
In the early modern period, it was divided into two towns, Izumozaki and Amaze, and each had a village head (Tachibana, Kyoya)...The former is Izumozaki Honmachi (Sumiyoshi Town, Ishii Town, Haguro Town), and the latter is Amaze (Iwafune Town, Inari Town, Ise Town).KidoWas provided.
- 1889(Meiji22 years) June 4- Municipal systemWith the enforcement, Izumozaki Sumiyoshi Town, Izumozaki County, Izumozaki Ishii Town, Izumozaki Haguro Town, Izumozaki Narutaki Town, Izumozaki Kiori Town, and Inohana Village merged.Izumozaki TownWas launched.
- 1904(Meiji 37) April 4-Mishima-gunAmaze TownMerged withIzumozaki TownNewly established.
- 1957(Showa32) June 6-Mishima-gunNishikoshi VillageMerged withIzumoInstalled.same day,Izumozaki TownChanged the name to.
- 1958(Showa 33) January 1-Separated Oaza Takahata and incorporated it into Washima Village, Santo District.
Merger of municipalities
Great Heisei mergerでYoita Town,Wajima VillageA voluntary council was set up to create "Ryokan Town" through the merger with, but it was abandoned after all.Although both towns and villages were incorporated into Nagaoka City, the town remained independent.
|Population distribution by age in Izumozaki Town and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Izumozaki Town (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Izumozaki Town (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
Izumozaki fishing port in the townThere is.
Sister cities/partner cities
Besides thisSeaside schoolIs set up, and students come from outside the prefecture in the summer.
The railway line runs inland, about 4 km away from the coast.
- Echigo traffic --Operates a fixed-route bus.In addition to the completed lines in the town, there are lines connecting to Kashiwazaki city and Nagaoka city.
- Izumozaki-cho demand traffic "Temarin" --Started operation in April 2019.. As of 2020, it operates every 30 minutes with the entire town as the service area, not just by telephone.LINECan be booked at..In addition to regular flights that operate throughout the town, there is a "Welcome Liner Flight" that connects to the route bus from the Nagaoka area at the Chuei Bus Stop of Echigo Kotsu..
- General national road
- Prefectural road
- Road Station
- Electric at "Hot Information Center Hidamari" in front of Izumozaki StationRental BikeIs being rented out.
Famous places, historic sites, sightseeing spots, festivals, special events
- Ryokan-do (the site of the birthplace of Tachibana), Ryokan Memorial Hall, Ryokan Anecdote Izumozaki Oil Painting Museum, etc.
- reference:Pamphlet "Ryokan Taigu Road XNUMX Places Tour"(Nagaoka Regional Promotion Bureau, Niigata Prefecture)
- North country roadIzumozaki Inn
- Entering a wifeTownscape, Bashoen, etc.
- Petroleum related
- Izumozaki Oil Memorial Hall (inside the roadside station), Sekiyu Memorial Park, Tsunabori Oil Well C-2, etc.
- Other historical relations
- Tenryo Izumozaki Period Museum (inside the roadside station), traces
- CoastSea of Japan sunset line
- Izumozaki "Gourmet" Town Tour
- Tsunekichi Niitsu(Showa Shell SekiyuFounder of one of the predecessors of.He made a large donation to his hometown in his later years.NiigataTsunekichiGuest HouseWestern-style building built asNiitsu Memorial HallIs saved. )
- Masamichi Kondo(PreviousMember of the House of Councilors-Social Democratic Party）
- Takamo Gen(manga artist）
- Minokichi Hasegawa (Businessman)
- Hayao Ikeda(Professional baseball-Tohoku Rakuten Golden Eaglespitcher)
- ^ There are multiple colors
- ^ "Scenery of those days Okunohosodo 11th Izumozaki, a quiet town where the streets of the Edo period still remain”. Construction Consultants Association. 2021/1/22Browse.
- ^ a b "Ryokan Taigu Road 12 Pilgrimages XNUMX. Kido Ruins”. Planning and Promotion Department, Nagaoka Regional Promotion Bureau, Niigata Prefecture. 2021/1/22Browse.
- ^ a b c Shinya Nishimura, Megumi Barda, Hiroki Watanabe, Ryuichi Hashizume, Tsutomu Kobayashi, Shogo Ishiguro, Tatsuro Koga, Haruya Yokokawa "Study on the spatial composition of townhouses in the Izumozaki coastal area The mechanism of settlement and the transformation of living space from the viewpoint of the relationship with the coast"Architectural Institute of Japan Planning Proceedings," Vol. 84, 2019, pp. 1049-1056, two:10.3130 / aija.84.1049.
- ^ "Mayor of Izumozaki, Niigata, to cancer surgery The oldest chief in Japan”. Asahi Shimbun (September 2020, 4). 2020/7/20Browse.
- ^ Izumozaki Fishing Port (Type 2 Niigata Prefecture Management) -Niigata Prefecture Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Department, Fishing Port Division. Retrieved March 2019, 2.
- ^ (PDF) --Izumozaki Town
- ^ Public Relations Izumozaki No. 528 May 2019 Reporter saw Temarin Departure Ceremony --Izumozaki Town
- ^ a b "Izumozaki-cho demand traffic "Temarin" leaflet". Izumozaki Town Demand Traffic "Temarin"Izumozaki Town. 2020/9/4Browse.
- ^ Sightseeing: Follow in the footsteps of Ryokan --Izumozaki Town Tourism Association. Retrieved February 2019, 2.
- ^ a b c Sightseeing: Izumozaki Inn on the Northern Highway --Izumozaki Town Tourism Association. Retrieved February 2019, 2.
- ^ Sightseeing: Touching history --Izumozaki Town Tourism Association. Retrieved February 2019, 2.
- ^ 100 scenic spots in Niigata --2019 selections of Japan database by prefecture. Retrieved February 2, 28.
- ^ Izumozaki, the last little-known spot in Niigata-Although it is the number one landscape, you can still make a reservation! ~ ――You can catch it! . Retrieved February 2019, 2.
- ^ Izumozaki "Gourmet" Town Tour --Izumozaki Town Tourism Association. Retrieved February 2019, 2.
- "Municipal Name Transition Dictionary" published by Tokyodo, 1990.