History of Hakone Hydrangea Train-In 2021, it will be lit up at night for the first time in two years! 《Hakone in early summer ...
If you write the contents roughly
In addition, with the introduction of "Green Electric Power" of Next Energy and Resources Co., Ltd., it is considered that the electric power used for lighting up is covered by green electric power, which is also useful for local environmental conservation measures.
History of Hakone Hydrangea Train 2021 will be lit up at night for the first time in 2 years!Hakone Tozan, a feature of Hakone in early summer ... → Continue reading
We will deliver news that will be a hint to entertain your daily life, focusing on topics such as travel, sightseeing, hot spots, and gourmet food.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Green power certificate
Green power certificateWhat is (Green Certificates, TGC, Renewable Energy Certificates, REC)?再生 可能 エネルギーPower environment obtained byAdded valueTo a deed that can be traded (=Securitization) Or the system that uses it.It is one of the subsidy methods for renewable energy.Green power system,Green certificate trading systemAlso called.
How it works
再生 可能 エネルギーIn addition to the "value of electricity itself", the electricity generated by is "the value of being electricity with low emissions (compared to fossil fuels, etc.)", that is, the environmentAdded value(EAV-Enviromental Added Value).The green power certificate is a deed that adds value to the environment and makes it available for trading in the market.In addition, electric power with this environmental added value.What is called green power includes wind power generation / solar power generation / hydropower generation /Biomass power generationAnd so on.
When using the electricity normally supplied by the electric power company, the user purchases a green electricity certificate and pays the ordinary electricity charge plus a premium for the environmental added value.This premium will eventually be subsidized to renewable energy producers.Of the total power consumption, the amount of power consumed by the user who purchased the green power certificate is considered to have consumed renewable energy.
Green power certificates often require utilities to introduce renewable energyQuota systemUsed with (quota).JapaneseRPS methodAlso belongs to the quota system.While Japan's green power certificate targets electricity consumers, the "RPS equivalent" in the RPS Law targets suppliers, and the two are distinguished...However, the green power certificate trading system in a broad sense also includes a system for suppliers..
The green power certificate system has the following features.
- Even if you do not have your own power generation facility, you can contribute to the spread of renewable energy by purchasing a certificate.
- Easy to use for purposes such as advertising for companies and organizations.
- Fluctuations in the market increase the risk for power generation companies.
- Distribution costs are added when certificates are distributed in the market, and the subsidy effect on renewable energy is diminished accordingly.
- When used alone or under a quota system such as the RPS system, the effect isFixed price purchase systemInferior to (feed interriff system).
- Although it is called "environmentally friendly", in most cases it was not created using the power generation equipment owned by the company (it does not have it in the first place).Between the consuming company and the supplier,SecuritizationExchange of only the rights granted.
It has been pointed out that it is difficult for customers who ultimately purchase a certificate to know by what means and circumstances the certificate was obtained.Also, as with the RPS system, if certificates obtained from relatively easy means (for example, with slightly more harmful effects other than emissions) are cheap and distributed in large quantities, they are more expensive but more environmentally friendly and better technology. It has also been pointed out that it may hinder the spread of.
Furthermore, it should be noted that the certificate issuer has no social right to claim that he or she has contributed to the environment when the certificate is sold.In the case of household solar power generation, the environmental value of the surplus electricity purchased by the electric power company under the RPS system has already disappeared from the installer, and only the self-consumed portion belongs to the solar power generation installer. So, if you sell this right as a certificate, it will be just a roof rental.
Since the RPS law has excluded household photovoltaic power generation from the time when the high-priced purchase of surplus electricity began, it can be said that a certificate can be issued for the entire amount of power generation from the viewpoint so far.However, this cannot escape the criticism of mere roof lending.Of course, if this secures a favorable fund management record, it is certain that superior investment funds seeking social benefits will flow in and help spread solar power generation.
- ^ (PDF) Green Power Certification Organization Secretariat, March 2003, 3.
- ^ Green power WWFJapan, viewed April 2009, 4.
- ^ a b Feed-In Tariffs: Accelerating the Deployment of Renewable Energy, Miguel Mendonca, World Future Council, ISBN 978-1-84407-466-2
- ^ http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/07_13/b4027057.htm
- ^ http://business.nikkeibp.co.jp/article/world/20071026/138700/
- Emissions trading
- Act on Special Measures concerning Use of New Energy by Electricity Companies
- Fixed price purchase system
- FM Tokyo ――Every Monday is called "Green Monday", and this system covers the electricity required for the day.
- CROSS FM ――Use this system to cover all the required electricity.