Photo TSS TV Shin Hiroshima
[Breaking news] Hiroshima City Mutant virus dead two people announced New corona
If you write the contents roughly
The city of Hiroshima has once again called on citizens to take thorough measures against infection during the next two weeks until Golden Week, saying that mutant viruses are more infectious (1.32 times) than normal viruses and may be more likely to become severe. ..
On the XNUMXth, Hiroshima City held a press conference on the infection status of the new coronavirus.Among them, mutant virus ... → Continue reading
Hiroshima News TSS
We will deliver the latest news in various genres such as incidents, accidents, disasters, politics, economics, sports, etc. interviewed in Hiroshima Prefecture and Iwakuni City, Yamaguchi Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Infection control(Kansenkanri), or medical epidemiology,Medical facilityWithininfectionRefers to efforts aimed at preventing epidemics, with an emphasis on practiceEpidemiologyIs a field.public healthActivities and infection control/medical epidemiology have a lot in common, the former is aimed at society as a whole, while the latter generally deals with problems limited to a specific medical institution (group). Also known as "infection control activities," "infection prevention and management activities," and "infection control activities."Infection control teamIt is counted as one of the basic medical safety management systems of hospitals as an activity that many occupations in the facility work together.
Infection control can be roughly divided into two.
- Preventive activity
- Trend measures
- Investigation activities and countermeasures (eg outbreak countermeasures) that are targeted at outbreaks that have occurred or are suspected to have occurred in a specific medical institution.
Infection control in medical institutions
Surveillance refers to grasping the occurrence status of infectious diseases on a daily basis. To facilitate comparison between facilities and regions,Bloodstream infection-Urinary-tract infection-Nosocomial pneumoniaThe criteria of the National Nosocomial Infections Surveillance System (NNIS) are used to define the main nosocomial infections such as.
actually,Infection control teamPersonnelPatient chartInvestigate orpatientData is collected by directly observing and determining the presence or absence of symptoms and signs peculiar to infectious diseases. Bacterial laboratory data from the bacteriological laboratory is also an important source of information. In recent years, automation of bacterial laboratory data andElectronic medical recordAutomation is increasing the automation of data extraction, enabling staff to spend more time collecting clinical data. Nosocomial infectionAbout 1/3 of these are preventableInfection surveillance and prevention activities are becoming increasingly important by hospital staff. According to the CDC Nosocomial Infection Control Project (SENIC), by focusing on infection surveillance and prevention activities, the incidence rate of nosocomial infections could be reduced by about 32%.
Preventing the spread of infection
Standard precautions centered on hand washing
Vienna OfSemmelweiss(1847) AndDuffel Bag OfOliver W. Holmes(1843), the unique research published byNosocomial infectionRelated to.Center for Disease Control and PreventionIn response, the (CDC) reported that "the most important way to prevent the spread of pathogens was effective hand washing"..
Handwashing is compulsory at most medical institutions, and in the United States it is not simply a matter of common sense, but is also compulsory by various local and local governments. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards in the United StatesRequires employers to have hand-washing equipment available at all times, and wash their hands and other skin with soap and water or run mucous membranes under running water if they come into contact with blood or other potentially infectious substances. We are asking you to guarantee that you can wash.
In Japan, “National University Hospital Hospital Infection Control Guidelines” by the National University Hospital Infection Control CouncilAnd other guidelines were formulated in 2002.
- It is recommended to wash your hands and wear gloves before and after touching the patient's blood, body fluids, secretions, excretions, damaged skin and mucous membranes regardless of known infections. Depending on the procedure, masks, goggles, face shields, and gowns are also used.
- Calls for the prohibition of recaps to avoid punctures and cuts due to needles, scalpels and other sharp instruments, proper placement of medical waste containers for safe disposal immediately after use, and the adoption of needles with safety devices. ..
- When environmental surfaces such as floors and walls are contaminated, wear gloves and wipe with a paper towel and disinfectant. Store contaminated linen properly until cleaning to prevent contamination of the environment.
- Patients who may be contaminated with blood should be kept in a private room.
In addition, if the causative pathogen is known, it is unique to each.Transmission routeTake appropriate quarantine precautions accordingly.
Air (spray nucleus) infection isolation
- Healthcare workersN95 maskWear.
- In the patient's individual room environment, operating room, bronchoscopy room, and respiratory function testing room, forced more than 1 times per hourventilationKeeps negative pressure.To the outside of the hospitalHEPAExhaust through a filter.If structurally impossible, use a portable air purifier with a built-in HEPA filter and ventilate 12 times.
- Wear a surgical mask when passing through public areas to transfer patients, or wear an exhalation filter during endotracheal intubation.
Isolation of droplet infection
- A surgical mask is worn for activities within a radius of 1 m from the patient.
- When separating individual rooms and groups, beds are placed 2m apart.
- Wear a surgical mask when passing through public areas to transfer patients.
Contact infection isolation
- Wash hands and wear gloves before and after contact with the patient and contaminated surfaces.
- Wear gowns where there is potential for full body contact with the patient or contaminated surfaces.
- Medical equipment used in private rooms should be dedicated as much as possible.
The contact surface of the patient's room and common areas touched by the patient's hands is cleaned by daily wiping. Clean walls and floors that are not touched once a day. In areas where MRSA, VRE, and Clostridium difficile carriers come into contact, daily sterilization is performed by wiping with a quaternary ammonium salt or alcohol. Of reusable medical equipmentdisinfection-SterilizationThe method must be selected according to each possible pathogen.
Personal protective equipment
(Personal protective equipment, PPE) is clothing and equipment worn by medical personnel to protect themselves from danger. What is the danger in the medical field?Viral hepatitis,HIVBlood, saliva, and other body fluids that may contain pathogens such asaerosolExposure to. Personal protective equipment aims to prevent exposure by creating a physical barrier between those infectious agents and health care workers.
In the United States, OSHA standards require health workers to wear protective equipment to protect themselves from bloodborne pathogens when their exposure to blood and other infectious agents is adequately predicted.
Protective equipment: hats, shoe covers, face shields (for mouth-to-mouth breathing)MASKS-goggles・There are types such as. Which combination and how to use is usually determined by the rules set for each medical institution. Most instruments are completelydisinfection-SterilizationConsidering the high cost of doing so, it is designed to be disposable. OSHA standards require that protective equipment be immediately removed and disinfected or disposed of upon leaving a site exposed to infectious agents.
Vaccination of medical staff
Healthcare workers who may be exposed to infectious diseases during work should:vaccineCan be used to protect yourself from infection. Usually usedHepatitis B-influenza-Mixed three(Measles/varicella/rubella)New three kinds of mixture(Diphtheria/Tetanus/Pertussis)Meningococcus-Shingles virusWith vaccines such as these, medical staff and emergency personnel are vaccinated according to facility rules, recommendations, occupations, and individual wishes.In general, the preventive effect of vaccines is not perfect, but side effects are also seen, so vaccination decisions should be made based on sufficient information.
Survey during an epidemic
When infection monitoring finds that the incidence of infections is higher than normal, the infection control team will investigate to determine (1) whether it is a real epidemic or (2) a false epidemic due to contamination of the bacterial testing process. Or (3) determine whether the normal incidence just happened to rise randomly. If it is (1), it will be necessary to investigate the factor that triggered the fashion and eliminate it in order to stop the fashion. It is usually due to lack of correct procedures, but sometimes other factors such as construction work are involved.
Infection control and medical epidemiology training system
There are several educational systems to acquire infection control. The occupational background is often nurses, sometimes clinical laboratory technicians (especially clinical microbiology), and doctors (usually infectious disease physicians). Training courses specialized in infection control and medical epidemiology are offered by the following professional organizations: Those who want to be involved in infection control as a doctor often go through clinical training in the department of infectious diseases.
In the United States,CBIC) Examines the professional background and work experience of health care workers, checks the level of knowledge through standardized departmental examinations, and then licenses infection control personnel. Two years of activity experience is required for application, and renewal of qualification is required every five years.
In the United States, CDC and the American Society for Medical Epidemiology (SHEA) have jointly conducted hospital epidemiology (infection control in hospitals).Our Courses Is held every year, and there is also a course from the Association of Infectious Control Practitioners (APIC).
Infection Control Team and Infection Control Committee
- The infection control team is the actual work force in a medical institution, and the infection control committee is in charge of managing the infection control team (Fig. 1).
Infection control profession
- Infectious disease specialist
- Infection control doctor(ICD)
- Infection control nurse(Infectious disease control nurse) (ICN)
- Infection control pharmacist(ICPH)
- Infection control certified clinical microbiological technologist(ICMT)
- (Type XNUMX/Type XNUMX)
- Medical environment manager
- ^ Weinstein et al
- ^ CDC Guideline for Hand Hygiene in Health-Care Settings
- ^ CDC General information on Hand Hygiene
- ^ OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Regulations 1910.1030
- ^ Guidelines for Nosocomial Infection Control at National University Hospitals (pdf 5.2MB)
- ^ OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Regulations 1910.1030 (d) (2) (i)
- ^ OSHA 1910.1030 (d) (3) (vii)
- ^ CDC Vaccine Site
- ^ Norihito Sato, Akari Watanabe, Susumu Kokoguchi, Kazuhiro Fukui “Infection Control Professional Qualification and Organizational Awareness Survey on Dental Clinical Trainees” INFECTION CONTROL (Medica publishing), Vol.16 (6), p.97,2007, XNUMX.
- Infection control
- Infection/Epidemic/Zoonosis/Infection control clothing/quarantine
- Nosocomial infection/Community infection(Ichii infection)
- Japan Society for Environmental Infections/Japanese Society of Infectious Diseases/Japanese Society for Oral Infections
- Public health/Epidemiology/Pharmacy
- Medical science/Dentistry/Pharmacy/Veterinary medicine/Bacteriology(Oral bacteriology)/Virology/Myciology/Microbiology
- Infection control doctor(Infection control doctor)
- Infection control team/Infection Control Committee
- American Centers for Disease Control and Prevention(CDC)/National Institute of Infectious Diseases
- Biosafety level
- Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology, APIC Is a group of infection control activists led by nurses and medical technicians.
- The Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America, SHEAIs mainly conducted by doctors and doctoral level epidemiologists.
Golden weekorGolden week(Japanglish: Golden Week, GW) IsJapanThen every year4From the end5In the beginningDays OffIt is a period when there are many. (spring)Large holiday(Ogatarenkyu),Golden week(Let’s go)Also called.
1948 OfLaw on national holidaysBy enforcementMay 4からMay 5Up toDays Off-public holidayAre concentrated during this period (Weekday,Saturday(Including) is now called Golden Week. Immediately before and afterSaturday-Sunday-Transfer holidayIf there is, it is often called including them.This period is April 4 (Showa Day[Annotation 1])・May 5(Constitution Memorial Day Holiday)・May 5(Greenery Day[Annotation 2]) ・May 5 (Children's day)ButNational holidays[Annotation 3].May 5 may DayBecause there are not a few companies (employees) who are on holidays,WeekdayIt is easy to have long holidays by taking holidays.
In the past, because holidays were often scattered,Stepping stone holidayWas said[Annotation 4].1985(60)Law on national holidaysThis wording has become less common since the May 5th revision became a "national holiday" even if it was not a Sunday or a transfer holiday.
2005Due to the revision of the Public Holidays Act (17), the names of holidays andTransfer holidayIf the Constitution Memorial Day and Green Day overlap with Sunday due to the change ofChildren's dayThe next day will be a transfer holiday, and Golden Week will be extended accordingly, and May 5th will be Sunday.2008It was first applied in (20), and the transfer holiday became the first Tuesday except Monday. Continue2009Also in (21), the transfer holiday became Wednesday for the first time.
"Golden Week" is the name of the movie companyDaiei ShochikuCompete with1951It was screened simultaneously in (Showa 26)Lion BunrokuBased on the originalFree school] Recorded the highest sales ever (at that time) since Daiei was founded.New year movieMore than Yaobon movieBox office recordLeave, Many spectators at this timemobilizationToothactivationDaiei at that time for the purpose ofManaging DirectorMetHideo MatsuyamaCreated byAdvertising termIs,Japanglish.1952(Showa 27)- 1953From around 28, it became commonly used, Spread to other industries. At the same time Daiei continues in autumnCulture DayThe period centered onSilver week", but it didn't take hold at that time..
Case where the expression of "Golden Week" is changed
NHKAnd some commercial broadcasters,News (Chinese)For example, the word "Golden Week" is a movieIndustry termTherefore, the promotion of the industry prohibited by NHK (Broadcasting lawBecause it violates Article 83 (Advertisement broadcasting prohibition rule) and is difficult for older people to understand, we have unified it with the expression "(Spring) long holidays"... The term "Golden Week" is used in insurance and other fields2004(16)Sompo Japan(No. 4824147)2014(26)Takara Holdings(No. 5713010)Trademark registrationare doing.
"Silver weekFor "," the same expression has been replaced ("(Autumn) large holidays").
Japan travel season
The era when the name Golden Week began to be used,Second World WarAftertv setIn the golden age of Japanese movies before popularizationMovie theaterThere are manymoviesAppreciation, nearDepartment storeShopping in the suburbsamusement parkOuting to, aroundresortDay trips such as hiking are popular ways to spend at this time.1970 eraIn the past, it wasn't much different from the usual way of spending Sundays and holidays. But after thatTransfer holidayWith the introduction of the system and the spread of Saturday holidays, the number of overnight stays and homecomings that used the entire period gradually increased,1990 eraAfter that, to outside JapanTravelingAlso became popular.
Every year at the beginning and end of Golden Week,Main terminal station-空港・Many passengers can be seen on long-distance trains. Especiallytv set-News (Chinese)Such asMediaOften collects passengers with children at terminal stations and airports, so the image that "Golden Week often travels with families" is well established. As for the generalization of trips involving multiple stays during this period among school children and students, May 5th became "national holiday" at the earliest.1980 eraIn the latter half of the era, and then in public schools in 2002 (14)Full five-day systemIt was established due to the fact that Before thatspring vacationIt was common to do this.
JapaneseMany touristsHawaiiIn overseas tourist destinations,Hotel-bus-RestaurantIn the case of a person engaged in the tourism industry, even a person from a local who has no connection to Japan is recognized enough to make sense in “Golden Week”.
For this reason, in most cases, the following traffic conditions are common to Obon and the year-end and New Year holidays.
- MajorhighwayIn a part ofTraffic jamOccurs. It can range from 10-100 km or more.
- Shinkansen and major limited express trains other than those with reserved seatsExpress BusCongestion, train reserved seat limited express tickets,Airline ticketDifficulty of obtaining.
- citySuburbsTieRapid trainThen, commuting due to an increase in vacationersAt rush hourThere may be some congestion. Other tourist destinationsDowntownCongestion,HotelAccommodation fees, discounted domestic and international ticket prices,Car rentalThere is also a sharp increase in travel costs in terms of prices (high season rates). On the other hand, domestic airlines' regular fares for many airlines are not peak fares. AlsoTransit Bus-TramOn the other hand, when using short-distance transportation, there are many cases where cheap planning tickets and fees are applied at this time, and there are cases where it is not always more expensive than at other times. Unlike other busy seasons,Youth 18 ticketWill not be released at this time. This is because this product initially took into account the period of absence for students and the like, and this period is different from the period of spring, summer, and winter holidays, and it was originally due to its nature. HoweverNational railwayThe "Youth 18 Nobi No VIP Ticket," which was first released in the era, was valid until Golden Week.
HoweverDiamondOn the plane, in principle, weekdays during Golden Week are operated on weekday schedules, and some weekdays during the Bon FestivalRailway operator(mainlyKinki-Chukyo OfPrivate railway-subway) AtSaturdayOrDays OffThis is in contrast to being operated on the timetable of (Government office-Financial institution-Stock market-hospital-中小企业In addition to performing business according to the calendar, some schools are alsoprivate schoolExcept for the reason that classes are held as usual).
Response during Golden Week
weekly magazineIn general, issuance of a merger issue is generally done before consecutive holidays, but this is more than a business measure for large holidays.Printing houseThis is because it is adjusted to the consecutive holidays.
MailThe delivery business of2015Until 1st in the latter half of the consecutive holidays, it was a holiday, but there was a day to deliver all mailBut,2016After that, this treatment is no longer performed.. Especially2018It is,カレンダーStop delivery on the street for 4 consecutive days,express-Registered mail-BaggageOrdinary mail items other than those etc. will not be delivered.2019With the coronation of the new Emperor, it became 10 consecutive holidays and long holidays. A day to deliver all mail items was set up on May 5 from the viewpoint of customer convenience and prevention of shortage of storage space for mail items..
recessionIn some cases, in companies with manufacturing departments, there are some employees who use this period for production adjustments and inventory adjustments, add several days to regular holidays, and take even longer leave..
Events are held all over the country during this period when the weather is nice. List famous events.
- Arita Pottery Market
- Asahi Regatta
- Odawara Hojo Godai Festival
- Kurami Festival
- Tonami Tulip Fair
- Naha Harley
- Hamamatsu Festival
- Hakata Dontaku
- Hiroshima Flower Festival
- Hirosaki Sakura Festival
- Mammoth flea market(In addition to this, it will be held in autumn)
At this timeNorth tohoku,DonanAnd so onSomei YoshinoAt the time ofCherry-blossom viewingIt is also the season of (viewing cherry blossoms). Not only cherry blossoms in those areasplum,Flower peachOften the flowers also bloom at the same time. In other areas, it is often after the cherry blossoms have fallen, but insteadWisteria-roseIt is the time of late spring flowers such asFresh greenIs also the season.
Large autumn holidays
By the revision of the Holiday Law敬老の日 Happy MondayBy being targeted,Autumnal Equinox DayThere is a possibility that a large holiday together with2009(21)2015(27) corresponds to this. After that,2026Is expected to fall under this (Autumn equinoxFormal holidays will be confirmed in the official gazette on the 2st weekday of February of the previous year, as it may fluctuate depending on the daily observation situation. "Calendar requirements"reference).
Sports DayTheMay 11ToThanksgivingTheMay 11By moving toMay 11 OfCulture DayAt the same time, there was a plan to create a large holiday in autumn, which was being considered by the ruling party at that time.
"Autumn Golden Week" or "Silver weekIt may be called.
This time is called "Golden Week", and some people cite the following problems regarding the fact that the holidays (holidays) are treated differently than ordinary holidays/holidays, and that they have long holidays.
- The meaning of "holidays" at this time should be ignored.
- Education and work efficiency (Productivity) Drop. As an example"May disease'However, among those who have changed their living environment this spring, they are unable to adapt to their new life and environment, and tiredness suddenly erupts during Golden Week.To discourage going to school or work due to long vacationDue to factors such as the above, there may be symptoms that cause physical and mental disorders that are unclear for the reason from around the beginning of Golden Week..
- A playground at this timeTransportationExcessive congestion at festivals and event venues.
For the purpose of eliminating these,2010(22) Plans to decentralize holidays were considered (see "Large holiday plans by region)), even though it is in Japan, weekdays and holidays differ depending on the region, so even if a single employee distant from the country returns home, he or she will be staying with his family on weekdays. Problems such as not being able to spend.
2019 consecutive holidays in 10
Established in 2017Imperial Normative LawAs of April 2019, 4, the 30th EmperorAkihitoRetired from the throne on the 5st of MayCrown Prince NaruhitoWas crowned. Following the establishment of the special law, 2018197th Extraordinary DietAt the 5st day of the coronation and reform,Coronation ceremonyIs doneMay 10Be a holiday for 2019 onlylawIs established.. As a result, April 4th and May 30nd will be national holidays, and including Saturdays, Sundays, and transfer holidays, it will be a 5-day holiday from April 2th (Saturday) to May 4th (Monday, transfer holiday). became.
(Resignation Reijoden's ceremony）
|和 和 X Year XNUM X Month X NUM X|
Emperor's Throne Day
Constitution Memorial Day Holiday
As it was the 10th consecutive holiday, which was unprecedented in the past, it was expected that it would affect people's lives, and the following actions were taken.
- Financial institutions implemented measures such as strengthening monitoring of balances and increasing the amount of cash in ATMs by 3% (compared to the average year) in order to avoid situations in which the ATMs of each bank would run out of balance..
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare has summarized the medical institutions that can be seen during consecutive holidays.
- On May 5, the first day of the new era,Marriage registrationSince many are expected to be issued, some municipalities have set up temporary contact points..
- Tokyo's fresh foodToyosu marketSet a temporary opening date.
- Japan PostSo, as a special case, we also delivered ordinary mail that was not delivered on Sundays and holidays on May 5nd..
Epidemic of new coronavirus in 2020
2020 TheNew coronavirusThe outbreak of self-restraint in various parts of Japan has been called for. With this, many people go out andTokaido ShinkansenAlso had flights with a free seating rate of 0%. On the highway,ETCHoliday discounts were not applied. Also,Tokyo Disney ResortMany leisure facilities, including, were temporarily closed.
7 consecutive holidays proposal
May 5,So-calledmay DayBy making the date of the holiday a holidayMay 4とMay 5"National holiday" is applied toMay 4からMay 5Until 7 consecutive holidays. But there is alreadyThanksgivingThe significance of defining holidays that overlap with the purpose and Mayday itself from the historical backgroundSocialismIt has not been realized because there are some problems that are relevant. In order to avoid the former, there is also a plan to move Labor Thanksgiving Day itself to May 5, butPrewarToNew festivalMainly because of the history ofconservativesThere is an objection. Long-term holidays from financial stakeholdersFinancial marketThere are some who argue that it will not be held for a long time. In addition, we fear that the number of participants in May Day gatherings due to holidays may decrease.UnionThere is also a dissenting opinion.
May Day Executive Committee1984(Showa 59) and the next1985In (60), it adopted a special resolution to make May Day a holiday on Chuo May Day.1996Has been enforced since (8)Marine DayBoth are public holidays in 1995 (Heisei 7) 132ndOrdinary DietWas discussed in.
Mayday is a national holiday in at least 80 countries around the world. China,Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu,north koreaSocialist countries such as oldUSSR-Eastern EuropeSphere,Continental europeMost countries,メキシコSouth ofLatin AmericaOut of the continental parts of the countriesパナマとEur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.euAll countries exceptASEANOut of member countriesIndonesiaとEur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.euAll countries exceptTaiwan,Islamic countriesThen.Pakistan,バングラデシュ,チュニジア, Few holidaysAfricaMany countries also have national holidays.
However, on the other hand, in some countries Mayday is not a holiday.OECDIn member countries, in addition to Japan,The United States of America-The United Kingdom- Netherlands-スイス-デンマーク-トルコ-South KoreaIs applicable.GreeceIn some European countries, May 5st is a national holiday, which has a strong nature as a traditional holiday to celebrate the arrival of spring. Detail ismay DaySee section.
Large holiday plans by region
Democratic Partyadministration2010 (Heisei 22),Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismIs Golden Week (Spring)Silver weekI was planning an amendment to the Holidays Act, which sets consecutive holidays in the fall season by region. In particular
- "It will be a holidayNational holidaysDo not increase the number of days
- Regarding "national holidays in Golden Week and Happy Monday", consider the meanings of "anniversary" and "holiday" separately.
- These "national holidays" are regarded as anniversaries and are left on the conventional days, while holidays replacing holidays are set separately for each region in May and October.
Golden Week basically consists of Constitution Day, Green Day, and Children's Day, which are three consecutive holidays. It was positioned as a memorial day, and the holidays were planned for the following patterns, making use of times suitable for culture, sports, and tourism..
- From those holidays from MondayWednesdayPlan to secure 5 consecutive holidays including Saturdays and Sundays for 1 week for each district, for a total of 5 weeks by allocating to (Pattern A)
- Planning to secure 5 consecutive holidays including Saturdays and Sundays (the former week before and the latter week concerned) for two and a half weeks by dividing from Monday to Wednesday or Wednesday to Friday by region (Pattern B)
|Week 1||Kyushu-Okinawa-Shikoku regionHoliday|
|Week 3||Central part-Hokuriku/Shinetsu regionHoliday|
|Week 4||South Kanto regionHoliday|
|Week 5||North Kanto/Tohoku-Hokkaido regionHoliday|
|Week 1||Week 2||Week 3|
|Holidays in Kyushu Okinawa and Chugoku Shikoku region|
|Holidays in the Chubu/Hokuriku Shinetsu region|
|South Kanto Holiday|
|Holidays in the northern Kanto, Tohoku, and Hokkaido regions|
Golden week of china
ChugokuThere is also a large holiday with a name similar to Golden Week in Japan,Chineseso"Golden Week"(Huáng jīn zhōu). This is because the Chinese governmentEconomic effectsAiming for1999May 10It is a system introduced from. In addition, "lap" is "week"Simplified characters.
China's Golden Week is set twice a year as of 2019.
- Chinese New Year(Lunar New Year) 1 week starting from
- Anniversary of foundingOne week starting from (October 10st)
In addition to the legal holidays of 3 days, transfer holidays of 2 days are added, and weekends are continued for 7 consecutive holidays. For a two-day transfer holiday, the last Saturday and Sunday will be transferred during this period.
Until FY2007Labor SectionThe week starting from (May 5st) was also a golden week, but it has been shortened to three consecutive holidays since fiscal 1, due to the intention of the Chinese government. However, in FY1GuangdongOnly 7 consecutive holidays were carried out.
- ^ 1988(ShowaUntil 63 years)Emperor's birthday holiday,2006(HeiseiUntil 18 years)Greenery Day.
- ^ From 1988 (63) to 2006 (18)Sunday-MondayIf other thanNational holiday.
- ^ Except May 2006th, 18 (5).
- ^ 1980 eraBefore the first half, the year when April 4th began on Friday was a complete stepping stone holiday. Back then2 days a weekWas not yet common.
- ^ For example,National railwayEra,Tokaido-Sanyo ShinkansenHad the most passengers per day during Golden Week1975May 5Was 103 million.
- ^ What is Golden Week?
- ^ Kenichiro Makimura, “The Two Showa of Shishi Bunroku”, published by Asahi Shimbun.
- ^ a b c Golden week EtymologyOrigindictionary
- ^ a b c d "Which do you use, “Golden Week” or “Large Holiday”?”. NHK Broadcasting Culture Research Institute]. 2020/8/2Browse.
- ^ Hiroshi Suda"Tokaido Shinkansen" JTB Publishing, August 2000, 8, p. 1.ISBN 4533035639.
- ^ "Delivery of postal items on holidays" (pdf) (Press Release), Japan Post, (November 2015, 2), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2016, 3. 2018/9/16Browse.
- ^ "Delivery of mail, etc. during the Golden Week period (pdf) ”. Japan Post (April 2016, 4). As of January 1, 2017オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2018/9/16Browse.
- ^ "Delivery of postal items on public holidays”. Japan Post (February 2018, 2). As of February 21, 2018オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2018/9/16Browse.
- ^ "Delivery date during 10 consecutive holidays next spring Japan Post “No storage place””. Asahi Shimbun (created on May 2018, 12). 2019/4/17Browse.
- ^ "Delivery of postal items on public holidays”. Japan Post Co., Ltd. (created on February 2019, 2). 2019/4/17Browse.
- ^ GW: Half the pleasure in the recession? Up to 12 days expected 97 people production adjustment / Miyazaki Mainichi jp April 2009, 4 Mainichi Shimbun April 24, 2009 Local edition[Broken link]
- ^ a b 5 Articles for Preventing May Illness--Mental Health Examination (10) ZDNet Japan 2008/4/24
- ^ a b Yukio Fukunishi "From Psychiatrists to Pharmacists: 2: May's Disease" "PharmaTribune" 2009 Volume 1, Issue 4, p33
- ^ May disease University Co-op Kyoto Business Union
- ^ "Great annoyance! Where are the benefits? "Holiday decentralization plan" Is it a stupid idea in the century?”(Japanese). Zakzak (March 2010, 3). As of March 4, 2010オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2018/5/7Browse.
- ^ About "national holidays" - Cabinet Office
- ^ Formed in the Diet for 2019 consecutive holidays in 10 New Emperor's coronation day is a holiday for one year only -Netorabo, read September 2018, 12, January 9, 2018.
- ^ Avoiding ATM balance shortage = 10 consecutive holidays, updated by the government -Jiji Press April 2019, 4
- ^ About medical care system of each prefecture during 2019 consecutive holidays from April 4 to May 27, 5 -Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- ^ May 5 Marriage registration increase expected Temporary opening agency -Mainichi Shimbun December 2019, 4
- ^ Market Opening/Closed Annual Calendar -Tokyo Toyosu Market
- ^ About delivery during 10 consecutive holidays (Saturday, April 2019, 4-Monday, May 27), post office counters, ATM sales, etc. -Japan Post February 2019, 2
- ^ About vacation distribution pattern(Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism)