Photo Notice of suspension of night emergency outpatient clinic at Okinawa Red Cross Hospital (from the hospital's website)
Due to increased acceptance of corona patients, night emergency outpatient clinic will be suspended until 24th Okinawa Red Cross Hospital
If you write the contents roughly
On the 16th, Urasoe General Hospital announced that it would limit emergency outpatient care for the time being by accepting new corona patients.
The Okinawa Red Cross Hospital (Naha City) announced on the 18th that it will suspend the emergency outpatient department at night.The period is up to 24 days, acceptance is ... → Continue reading
Okinawa Times + Plus
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Urasoe General Hospital
August 1981, 4,Medical corporation Jinaikai Okinawa Urasoe HospitalOpened as, in August 1982Urasoe General HospitalThe name was changed to.
It was designated as an emergency hospital in December 1984, and the Emergency Department (HCU) was opened in October 12, and a 1989-hour emergency medical care system was started in July 10 (then temporarily suspended). New model in April 1990Lifesaving CenterOpened (10 beds), private sector in July 2005Doctor helicopterThe business (U-PITS) was started, and from December 2008, 12, it moved to the Okinawa prefecture doctor helicopter business and became a base hospital.
In April 2012, the operation of a passenger car type doctor car system started.The operating hours will be from 4:2013 to 25:6 on 365 days from June 9, and the activity areas will be mainly agreed with 17 fire departments such as Urasoe City, Ginowan City, and Naha City.The activity range is each municipality within 15 minutes from the base hospital.The vehicle used is Subaru Forester.Firefighting radio implementation, medical welfare radio implementation.Trained in-hospital paramedics ahead of the rest of the country.Currently, four full-time paramedics are engaged in the doctor car business.In addition, the disaster emergency information management room DEMiC has been set up with staff who are qualified as nurses at the top of the fire department, and provides information management and logistical support for pre-hospital emergency medical care.
As a critical care center and a doctor helicopter base hospitalOkinawa Prefectural Nanbu Medical Center/Child Medical CenterIt is also responsible for the tertiary emergency of the southern part of the main island of Okinawa and remote islands, and is the first private hospital in Okinawa Prefecture.Disaster base hospitalHas been designated. Also,Regional medical support hospitalandRemote medical center hospitalIt has been designated as a base hospital for specialized medical care and advanced medical care, and cooperates with local medical institutions. The referral rate in 2016 was 62.3%.
- Internal medicine
- Cardiovascular surgery
- Respiratory medicine
- Respiratory surgery
- Esophageal surgery
- Digestive surgery
- Breast surgery
- Allergy department
- Plastic surgery
- Department of Rehabilitation
- Dental oral surgery
- Pediatrics (closed)
- Obstetrics (closed)
- Gynecology (closed)
- Regional medical support hospital
- Disaster base hospital
- Remote medical center hospital
- Lifesaving Center
- Clinical training designated hospital
- Health insurance lawInsurance medical institution
- National Health Insurance ActMedical treatment agency
- Workers Compensation Insurance ActDesignated medical institution
- Welfare ActDesignated medical institution
- Tuberculosis Protection Law Designated Medical Institution
- Independence support lawRehabilitation Medical Designated Medical Institution
- Maternal and Child Health LawDesignated parenting medical institution
- A-bomb survivor protection lawDesignated medical institution
- Health Law for the ElderlyDesignated medical institution
- Eugenic protection lawDesignated medical institution
- Pediatric Chronic Specific Disease Designated Hospital
- Okinawa Prefecture Specific Disease Treatment Research Business Consignment Hospital
- Child Welfare ActFostering medical designated medical institution
- War Injury Special Assistance ActRehabilitation Medical Designated Medical Institution