Vaccination of elderly people begins in Yuzawa City, Akita Prefecture
If you write the contents roughly
In Katagami City, group vaccinations will be conducted on Saturdays and Sundays when the staff of the City Medical Association will be dispatched.
Vaccination of the new corona has begun in various parts of the prefecture.Inoculation for the elderly began today in Yuzawa City ... → Continue reading
AAB Akita Asahi Broadcasting
This is a news account of the AAB Akita Asahi TV station in Akita Prefecture.
Politics, economy, sports, events in the prefecture, etc.
We will tell you various information about Akita.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
areaIs the smallest city in Akita prefecture, but as the population of the entire prefecture continues to decline,CensusIn the result2000 eraUntil the first halfBasic Resident RegisterIt was one of the few local governments in Akita prefecture where the population is increasing.The population of the Basic Resident Register has been on a gradual decline since 2005.
The former Iitagawa-cho area is a residenceRice fieldIs a large proportion.In recent years, suburban commercial facilities have been opened one after another along National Route 7 and National Route 285 in the Iizuka area.In the former Showa-cho area, although the population decline will not be stopped,JR Okubo StationThe area is being developed, and housing and medical care are being developed.While the number of large suburban stores is increasing, it is also a feature that the shopping district remains as it is.
- Mountain: Futarasan
- Rivers: Toyokawa, Umafumi, Senogawa
- Sea: Detohama beach
- 2005(Heisei17 years)May 3 - Minami Akita DistrictIitagawa Town-Showa Town-Tenno Town merger(New merger)Katagami CityWas launched.
- 2006(18)May 11 - May 11 ――First time in Katagami CitySeedling exchange meetingIs opened.
- 2015(27)May 5 --The new city hall building is completed in Tenno Bonumadai, and operations will begin on this day...Along with this, each government building of Showa and Iitagawa will be changed to a branch office..
- Tenno fishing port
- Egawa fishing port
- Akita Bank - Designated financial institution
- Okubo Branch (Showa area)
- Tenno Branch (Tenno District)
- Oiwake branch (Tenno district)
- Hokuto Bank
- Showa branch(Showa area)
- Akita Shinkin Bank
- Showa branch (Showa area)
- Tenno Branch (Tenno District)
- Akita Koto Agricultural Cooperative
- Iitagawa branch (Iitagawa district)
- Showa branch (Showa area)
- Akita Namahage Agricultural Cooperative
- Tenno Branch (Tenno District)
- MITSUMI ELECTRICAkita Office
- Kodama brewing
- Mt. Taiheizan (sake)
- Yamakiu (miso, soy sauce)
- NichirekiAkita Sales Office
- Daiyu Eight(Home center)
- Yamada DenkiTechland Katagami store
- The big(supermarket)
- Patisserie Parterre
- Fresh Diner Akita Factory (Toyo Suisan Subsidiary)
- Sato Foods Group(HachirogataManufacture and sale of tsukudani)
- Creta Ranbashi store (Daisan)
- Goyo Electronics Headquarters / Tenno Factory- Hitachi Kokusai ElectricGroup company.Electronic equipment manufacturing.
- Nippon Denko-A subsidiary of DN Writing.Lighting equipment manufacturing.
- Okawa MotorAkita Information Center- KagawaAlthough it is a bus operator based in Japan, it has opened an information center in the same area as the spouse's parents' home of employees who worked at the head office for the purpose of attracting agricultural personnel from the Tohoku and Hokkaido areas to travel to Shikoku. ..
- Iitagawa Post Office(Collection and delivery station)
- Okubo Post Office(Collection and delivery station)
- Tenno Post Office(Collection and delivery station)
- Shimoabukawa Post Office
- Kamikitano Post Office
- Detohama Post Office
- East Lake Simple Post Office
- Osaki Post Office
- Tsukiki Post Office
|代||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date||Remarks|
|First-third generation||Mitsuo Ishikawa||2005th of February 4||2017th of February 4||oldTenno Townlong|
|4 fee||Kazunari Fujiwara||2017th of February 4||2021th of February 4|
|5 fee||Yudai Suzuki||2021th of February 4|
- Main government building
- Iitagawa Branch Office-Former Iitagawa Town Hall
- Showa Branch Office-Former Showa Town Hall
- Tenno Branch Office-Installed in the building of the city's Tenno Welfare Center at the same time as the current city hall was established.
- Oiwake Branch Office-Former Tenno Town Hall Oiwake Branch Office → Former City Hall Tenno Government Building Oiwake Branch Office
At the beginning of the merger, the branch office system was temporarily adopted (the Tenno government building where the mayor's office was set up was treated as the main government building), and 10 years after the merger.2015In May (27), a new main government building was constructed in the Tenno area...With the start of operations at the new government building, the existing Iitagawa government building and Showa government building have been moved to branch offices, respectively...In addition, the Oiwake branch office under the Tenno government building became a branch office under the direct control of the main office, and was in line with the Iidagawa and Showa government buildings.Then, a new Tenno branch office was opened near the former Tenno Government building.
The living areas of the three towns before the merger were that the former Tenno town was closer to Oga city and Akita city, and the former Iitagawa town and Showa town were.Gojome Town-Hachirogata Town-Igawa TownIt is closer to the so-called Koto district, and the establishment of wide-area unions and JAs composed of local governments was almost in line with this.2010According to the main government building basic plan formulated in March, it will be newly built in the Tenno area (however, it is conveniently located from the Iida River and Showa areas), and at the latest.2013To be operational in AprilSpecial merger bondThe policy was to start construction while it was available.At this point, the planned construction site was not determined, although it did not exclude the possibility of either city-owned land or private-owned land.
The old Tenno Government building is over 40 years old and does not meet the earthquake resistance standards, so after the main government building started operation, it was demolished together with the second government building, and then sold together with the parking lot site. The facility was built.
The Iitagawa Government Building, which is less than 30 years old, intends to sell it or use it as a public rental space.
The Showa Government Building was built during the time of the last town mayor, Tetsutaro Senda, and although it is a new building and is considerably larger than other government buildings, it is a little too small to be a new government building, so it is a public rental space. It was intended to be used in such cases. Construction work until 2018, the Showa area on the second floorKindergarten,NurseryPublicAuthorized child institutionHowever, it was installed. The first floor will continue to serve as the contact point for the Showa branch office.
After the main government building went into operation, it was considered to ensure convenience by setting up a general counter center (tentative name) in the Iidagawa / Showa area, but as mentioned above, the branch office, which is the local agency of the main government building. Was said.
|Population distribution by age in Katagami City and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Katagami City (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Katagami City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- high school
- Akita Prefectural Akita Nishi High School(Tenno district)
- Junior high school
- Katagami City Hajo Junior High School(Iida River / Showa area)… The location isShowaokuboHowever, before the merger, it was a junior high school of "Showa Town Iitagawa Town Union" and was a school district school in the former Iitagawa Town and the former Showa Town.
- Katagami City Tenno Junior High School (Tenno district)
- Katagami Municipal Tenno Minami Junior High School (Tenno district) ... Junior high school students in some areas in the southern part of the former Tenno Town before the merger onceAkita CityShimoshinjo NakanoAkita Kita Junior High SchoolBecause it was a school district of Tenno, the southern part of the Tenno Junior High School district was divided and the students who attended Akita Kita Junior High School were transferred to establish Tenno Minami Junior High School.
- primary school
- Iitagawa Elementary School, Katagami City(Iitagawa district)
- Katagami City Otoyo Elementary School (Showa area)
- Katagami City Tenno Elementary School (Tenno District)
- Katagami City Deto Elementary School (Tenno district)
- Katagami City Higashiko Elementary School (Tenno district)
- Katagami City Oiwake Elementary School (Tenno district)
- Special school
- Akita Prefectural Support School Tenno Midori Gakuen(Tenno district)
- Facilities other than school education
- Akita Prefectural Education Center(Tenno district)
- Independent administrative agencyEmployment Support System for Elderly/Disability/Job SeekersAkita Branch AkitaVocational Development Promotion Center(Tenno district)
- Private management
- Blue hole- Kodama brewingAnnexed in the head office factory.
Central station: Futada Station
- East Japan Railway(JR East)
- Main local road
- General prefectural road
- Akita Prefectural Road 104 Oshika Showa Iidagawa Line
- Akita Prefectural Road 112 Kubo Akita Line
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 123 Detohama Stop Detohama Line
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 158 Futada Stop Line
- Akita Prefectural Road 229 Furuiuchi Okubo Stop Line
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 303 Akita Showa Iida River Line
Sights and historic sites
- Tenno Green Land
- Katagami City Local Culture Preservation Training Center (Rikinosuke IshikawaMuseum)
- Heron dance(Iitagawa Town)
- Toko Yasaka ShrineAnnual event (Important intangible folk cultural properties）
- Toko Yasaka Shrine annual festival "Cow riding", "Spider dance", July 7 every year (Tenno district)
- Hachiro Festival (Showa area)
- Greenland Festival (Tenno district)
Born in Iitagawa Village
- Kenkichi Kodama - Doctor of engineering
Born in Iitagawa Town
- Naomatsu Ohashi - Sumo wrestler
- Yuki Kikuchi --Former professional basketball player
- Shigeo Kodama --Pedagogue Associate Professor, University of Tokyo
- My pace -Singer
- Heiwahiko Yama --Folk singer
From Showa Town
- Kaneda Katsutoshi - Minister of Justice,Member of the House of Representatives, OriginalMinistry of FinanceAccounting stationAccountant
- Kazushi Sakuraba - Fighter
- Kenichi Takahashi -Former professionalBasketball player
- Ikuo Nakamura - photographer
- Seia Yasuda --Model / Actress
Born in Tennocho
- Kenichi Kaga -Professional soccer player
- Hideyoshi Sakuraba -YuanMinistry of AgricultureFood Industry BureauLong, originalCabinet SecretariatVice-Minister of the Cabinet
- Koji Futada -YuanMember of the House of Representatives(7th term) Former Liberal Democratic Party Organization Headquarters Group Director
- Teruyoshi Yoshida - Pro baseball player Hokkaido Nippon-Ham Fighters(2018 Draft ConferenceNo. 1)
Born in Katagami
No applicable person (born after March 2005, 3) with an independent article in the Japanese version of Wikipedia
- The area code is 018.The accommodation stations and area numbers are as follows.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Geospatial Information Authority of Japan (October 2015, 3). 2015th of February 3Browse.
- ^ a b c d Issei Ikeda (May 2015, 5). “Katagami City: New Government Building Completed Expectations for Consolidation of Administrative Functions”. Mainichi Newspapers (Mainichi Newspaper)
- ^ “Staff celebrate the opening of the new city hall, Katagami, local children also participate”. Akita Kaishin Shimpo(July 2015, 5) 2015th of February 5Browse.