(New corona) Confirmed infection of 49 new strains in Gunma Confirmed infection of 10 mutant strains (April 4)
If you write the contents roughly
On the same day, the prefecture announced that one more passenger had been confirmed to be infected at the show pub Silky Doll in Tomioka City, where nine new coronavirus infections had already been confirmed.
Cumulative total of 5803 people Gunma Prefecture announced on the 27th that 49 new people have been confirmed to be infected with the new coronavirus.The breakdown is under the jurisdiction of Gunma Prefecture ... → Continue reading
It is a prefectural broadcasting station in Gunma Prefecture.
We deliver news focusing on Gunma local topics.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
It is located at the northwestern end of the Kanto Plain, and the central city area is formed in the central eastern part of the city area.At the western end is Mt. Myogi, one of Japan's three great scenic spots.
- Mountains:Myoyoshiyama, Ogetayama
- River:Kaburagawa, Takadagawa, Tanyu, Nogami, Hoshikawa
- Lakes: Lake Nyu,Oshio Lake
- Total population: 53,244
- Men: 26,112
- Women: 27,132
- Number of households: 18,279
(As of May 2010, 4)
|Population distribution by age in Tomioka City and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Tomioka City (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Tomioka City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Total area: 122.90km2
- Resident area: 77.20 km2
- Area ratio of habitable land: 62.8%
- Wide skirt
- East-West: 18.8km
- North-South: 14.4km
- Kofun periodThe ruins of the Motojuku / local ruins, which are said to have ruled this area, were discovered in Tajima, the same city.There is also a theory that a person who seems to have lived here is buried in the nearby Doyama Inari Tumulus.
- 1889(22th year of Meiji)May 4 - Municipal systemBy enforcement,Kitakanraku-gunWith the areas of Tomioka Town, Nanokaichi Village, and Sogi VillageTomioka TownIs born.
- 1950(Showa 25) April 4-North Kanraku DistrictKanra-gunRenamed to.
- 1954(Showa 29) April 4-Tomioka-cho, Kanra-gunIchinomiya Town-Onomura-Kuroiwa Village-Takase Village-Frame villageMerger,Municipal systemEnforced,TomiokaBecomes
- 1955(Showa 30) July 4- YoshidaIncorporated.
- 1959(34)May 2 - Fukushima TownPart of (Tajino, Hoshida, Kimikawa) was incorporated.
- 1960(Showa 35) July 4- Niu VillageIncorporated.
- 1994(6) December 12-Disaster prevention administrative radio opened (the evening chime at that time was "Sunset small burn)).
- 2006(18)May 3 - Myogi TownAnd newly mergedTomiokaWas launched.
- 2017(29) April 4-The evening chime "Myogi-san" of the disaster prevention administration radio is 1May 6Broadcast to.
- 2018(30)May 3 --Tomioka City Hall New Government Building (Kengo SakaiDesign) Inauguration ceremony.
- No change in Tomioka area
- Myogi area changed "Kanra-gun" to "Tomioka-shi"
- Example: Myogimachitake, Kanra-gun → Myogimachitake, Tomioka-shi
- Former Mayor of Tomioka
|1||Chinami Momose||March 1954, 29 (Showa 4)||March 1955, 30 (Showa 4)|
|2||Takeda Kinsho||March 1955, 30 (Showa 5)||March 1965, 40 (Showa 4)|
|3||Chutaro Yokoo||March 1965, 40 (Showa 5)||March 1969, 44 (Showa 5)|
|4||Kazutoyo Imai||March 1969, 44 (Showa 5)||March 1975, 50 (Showa 8)|
|5||Koichiro Shiraishi||March 1975, 50 (Showa 9)||March 1983, 58 (Showa 9)|
|6||Koji Hiroki||March 1983, 58 (Showa 9)||1995 (Heisei 7)/9/20|
|7||Seijiro Imai||1995 (Heisei 7)/9/21||2006 (Heisei 18)/3/26|
- Mayor Tomioka
|代||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date|
|Duty agent||Yoshizumi Itami||2006 (Heisei 18)/3/27||2006 (Heisei 18)/4/22|
|First generation||Kentaro Iwai||2006 (Heisei 18)/4/23||2010 (Heisei 22)/4/22|
|2 fee||Mitsutoshi Okano||2010 (Heisei 22)/4/23||2014 (Heisei 26)/4/22|
|3 fee||Kentaro Iwai||2014 (Heisei 26)/4/23||2018 (Heisei 30)/4/22|
|4 fee||Enomoto Yoshinori||2018 (Heisei 30)/4/23||Incumbent|
House of Representatives
- Term: October 2017, 29 (Heisei 10)-October 22, 2021 (Reiwa 3 years) October 10, 21 ("48th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Gunma Prefecture 5st Ward(Tomioka City,Shibukawa(Former Shibukawa City,Komochi Village,Onoue Village,Ikaho TownArea),Annaka,Takasaki(OldGunma Town-Minoh Town-Haruna Town-Kurabuchi VillageArea),Kita Gunma District,Kanra-gun,Agatsuma）||Yuko Obuchi||LDP||7||Constituency|
- Gunma Prefectural Office Tomioka Joint Government Building
- Myogi Youth Nature House
- Tomioka Kanra Wide Area Municipal Area Promotion Maintenance Association (Tomioka City, Kanra District, Kanra District, Shimonita Town, Nammoku Village joined)
- Tomioka Kanraku Wide Area Fire Department (1922-7 Tomioka, Tomioka City)
- Tomioka Fire Department (same as Fire Department)
- Ichinomiya Branch Office (1607-2 Ichinomiya, Tomioka City)
- Myogi Branch Office (298-1 Nakazato, Myogi Town, Tomioka City) * Formerly Myogi Town, Kanra District
Sister cities/partner cities
- sister city
- Partner city
- Gangnam(Aichi)- 2004May 9 Mutual support agreement at the time of disasterConclusion.
- sister city
Major companies with headquarters
- Mannan life(Kamikobayashi) (Famous for konjac jelly)
- (Okamoto) (Major billiard cue manufacturer)
- Tanaka KikinzokuTomioka Factory, Industry Co., Ltd.
- Ltd.HorizontalTomioka Factory
- Tokyo CalintGunma Factory Co., Ltd. (Kanohara)
- Oki ElectricTomioka Factory (Tomioka)
- IHI Aerospace
- Nihon KohdenTomioka Office Co., Ltd. (Tomioka / Nanokaichi)
- Ltd.Hojun Tomioka Mining Factory, Myogi Mining Factory
- Gunma Bank --Tomioka Branch
- Towa Bank --Tomioka Branch
- Shinonome Shinkin Bank --Head office, Ichinomiya branch, Nanokaichi branch, Tomioka Higashi branch, Takase branch, Nanjai branch
- Central Labor Bank --Tomioka Branch
Commercial and entertainment facilities
supermarketThe following stores have entered the market.
- Fressey1 store
- Acorp2 store
- Beisia1 store
- 1 store
- Nanokaichi Mart 1 store
- Kawachi1 store
- Yaoko1 store
- Aoki of the medicine2 store
- primary school
- Tomioka City Tomioka Elementary School
- Tomioka City Nishi Elementary School
- Tomioka City Kuroiwa Elementary School
- Tomioka City Ichinomiya Elementary School
- Tomioka City Takase Elementary School
- Tomioka City Forehead Elementary School
- Tomioka City Ono Elementary School
- Tomioka City Yoshida Elementary School
- Tomioka City Nyu Elementary School
- Tomioka City Myogi Elementary School
- Tomioka City Takada Elementary School
- Junior high school
- Tomioka City Tomioka Junior High School
- Tomioka City Higashi Junior High School
- Tomioka City Nishi Junior High School
- Tomioka City Minami Junior High School
- Tomioka City Kita Junior High School
- Tomioka City Myogi Junior High School
- high school
- Special school
- Gunma Prefectural Tomioka Special Needs School
- Gunma Prefectural Akagi Special Needs School Public Tomioka General Hospital Classroom
- Central station: Joshu Tomioka Station
- Joshin Higher(Shared taxi)
- Highway bus "Shinjuku / Ikebukuro-Tomioka / Karuizawa / Komoro / Saku / Ueda Line" (Seibu sightseeing bus,Chikuma BusRuns)
- National road
- Prefectural road
Tourist facilities in the city
- Gunma Safari Park
- Tomioka Silk
- Ichinomiya Nukizen Shrine
- Gunma Prefectural Museum of Natural History
- Tomioka City Museum of Art, Ichiro Fukuzawa Memorial Museum
- Road Station Myogi
- Myogi Shrine
- Oshio Lake
- Shinosuke Abe(journalist-critic）
- Ichiro Fukuzawa(painter)
- Junichi Yokoyama(Space physicist)
- Tamura Meng(Writer）
- Fumiko Hayakawa(manga artist）
- Akiko Kazami(An actor）
- Eijiro Higashino(Actor)
- Shinya Dan(singer·talent）
- Kokontei Kinnosuke(Rakugo)
- Makoto Yoshida(Pakkun McKun）
- Ayumi Matsumoto(Talent, free announcer)
- Okura(TV writer）
- Futoshi Kobayashi(Professional baseball player,Yokohama DeNA Baystars<pitcher>)
- Kenya Nagasaka (Pro baseball player,Hanshin Tigers<catcher>)
- Keiji Akutsu(Athletics)
- Mizuho Ishida(volleyballplayer)
- Takahiro Sema(BobsledAthletes, track and field athletes)
- Dai Yuasa(Pro baseball player,Yomiuri Giants）
- Drawing:Reiji Matsumoto, Supervision: (CurrentlyTomioka SilkDirector of Research Center)
- To commemorate the 50th anniversary of Tomioka City Administration1996About 3 copies of local history were published in March.Mt. Ooyama Tetsuro, a city hall employee in charge of editing local history, and his guide, Miyuki MorinoTime MachineIt is a content that traces the history of Tomioka City.The design and characters are by Leiji MatsumotoGalaxy Express 999 OfSelf parodyMt. Ooyama Tetsuro and Morino Miyuki, respectively.Tetsuro Hoshino-MaytelIt is a parody character with exactly the same appearance as (and the time machine also looks similar to Galaxy Express 999).
- ^ "Lecture by Kengo Kuma, the inauguration ceremony design of the new Tomioka City Hall," Architecture that makes the most of regional characteristics "". Tokyo Shimbun TOKYO Web (Chunichi Shinbun Tokyo Headquarters). (November 2018, 3) 2018th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "About the number of members”. Tomioka City. 2019th of February 5Browse.