Serialization of review of vaccine approval system ・ Following the current status of vaccine development at the University of Tokyo Extra edition (XNUMX): To Professor of Osaka University Endowed Course ...
If you write the contents roughly
Professors of the lecture by Morishita and others are receiving support not only in the research and development part but also in the manufacturing part from AMED (Japan Agency for Medical Research and Development), Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, etc. ..
Approximately one year has passed since the spread of the new coronavirus (COIVD-19) began, and competition for vaccine development intensified in each country ... → Continue reading
Todai newspaper online
All student newspapers written and edited by students of the University of Tokyo from their own perspective. Through research interviews with professors and scientific news, we open research at the University of Tokyo to the public, as well as disseminate information on university sports bulletins and student-sponsored events. In addition to delivering useful information for examinations and job hunting, we also delve deeply into issues that are deeply related to the University of Tokyo and ultimately society, such as gender issues in admissions reforms, university policies, and higher education. "Student's point of view" is a strength not found in other media.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Japan Medical Research and Development Organization
The purpose is to build a consistent promotion system from the basics of research and development in the medical field to practical use, enhance the system for smooth practical application of results, and comprehensively improve the environment for research and development...In addition, it is said that it will focus on cooperation between various institutions such as industry and academia, which has not progressed so far, and practical application of clinical trials and drug discovery..
The Japan Agency for Medical Research and Development decided in June 2013, "Japan Revitalization StrategyThe study was started at..Research and development so far in the medical fieldMinistry of education,Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare,Ministry of Economy, Trade and IndustryThere is no integrated system from basic research to practical use, and there are deficiencies in the research system for clinical research and clinical trials. The deficit was on the rise..In order to solve these problems, the Japan Agency for Medical Research and Development was established as a command tower function to comprehensively promote research and development in the medical field...The installation method aims to contribute to the formation of a healthy and long-lived society through research and development that contributes to the provision of the world's highest level of medical care..
Prior to its inauguration, on June 2013, 6Japanese Biochemical Society,The Molecular Biology Society of Japan,The Japan Society for Immunology,Japanese Cancer Association,Japan Society of Neurosciences, Japan Society for Cell Biology,Japanese Society of VirologyIs a joint nameBasic researchExpressed concern that it could lead to budget cuts.
Drug creation, medical device development, innovative medical technology creation, regenerative medicine, genomic medicine, cancer, Creating a base for clinical research, conducting projects such as dementia and infectious diseases..We are also working on the development of treatments for undiagnosed diseases in children...In addition, it has not been released in Japan due to the infectious disease practical application research project (research project to promote the development of innovative drugs for emerging and re-emerging infectious diseases).Antiparasitic drugs・ It is a base for stockpiling and providing free treatments for tropical diseases.
In 2016The United States of America OfNational Institutes of HealthSigned a memorandum of cooperation with (NIH)Washington DC,UK,SingaporeAnnounced to establish an overseas base.. On February 2016, 2, as the Infectious Disease Research International Expansion Strategy Project (J-GRID)Niigata UniversitySchool of medicineMyanmar OfYangonWill set up a research base in.
- Prime Minister Award
- Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology Award
- Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare Award
- Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry Award
- Minister of Health and Medical Strategy Award
- Japan Agency for Medical Research and Development (AMED) President's Award
- ^ "Mechanism overview”. Japan Agency for Medical Research and Development. 2019th of February 9Browse.
- ^ "Introduction of the mechanism”. Japan Agency for Medical Research and Development. 2016th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Established the command tower "Medical Research and Development Organization" with medical research as a growth strategy”. Asahi Shimbun (September 2015, 4). 2016th of February 3Browse.
- ^ a b c "Japan Agency for Medical Research and Development established with about 300 people”. M3.com (April 2015, 4). 2016th of February 3Browse.
- ^ a b c "Outline of the Health and Medical Strategy Promotion Bill and the Japan Agency for Medical Research and Development Bill”. Prime Minister's Office. 2016th of February 3Browse.
- ^ The XNUMXrd Health and Medical Strategy Counseling Meeting Depends on the proceedings
- ^ Statement by the Society on the Establishment of the Japanese Version of NIH / Concerns about Reduction of Basic Research
- ^ Research grants in the field of health care (emergency statement)
- ^ "Inauguration ceremony of Japan Agency for Medical Research and Development”. Current affairs dot com (August 2015, 4). 2016th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Start-up / new medical strategy (middle) Search for diverse human resources and unique treatments”. YomiDr. (August 2015, 7). 2016th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Undiagnosed diseases: Promote research Medical institutions nationwide”. Mainichi Shimbun (December 2015, 7). 2016th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Joint research with Health Research Authority and US institutions First overseas base in FY16”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun (May 2016, 1). 2016th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Niigata University School of Medicine, based in Myanmar”. Niigata Nippo (August 2016, 2). 2016th of February 3Browse.