Expansion of three clusters that occurred at medical institutions ... 3 newly infected people and 29 people have unknown routes in the new Corona Ishikawa
If you write the contents roughly
Ishikawa Prefecture conducted 28 inspections by 10:583 am on the XNUMXth.
On the XNUMXth, XNUMX new people were confirmed infected with the new coronavirus in Ishikawa Prefecture.Ishikawa Prefecture is XNUMX am on the XNUMXth ... → Continue reading
"Ishikawa TV Broadcasting" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news from Ishikawa Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
The name of Ishikawa Prefecture was in the Kaga regionIshikawaIs the largest river in this prefecture.Tedori RiverIt is derived from the old name of "Ishikawa".1872(Meiji5 years),Kanazawa Prefectural OfficeIshikawa-gunMikawa TownWhen it was moved to (now Hakusan City), it was renamed Ishikawa Prefecture by the county name. The prefecture name remained the same even after the prefectural office relocated to Kanazawa the following year...Since Kanazawa also belonged to Ishikawa-gun before the enforcement of the city system, it can be said that there was no inconsistency between the prefectural capital and the prefecture name.
The shape is elongated from north to south, about 100km east-west and about 200km north-south.Southern part of the prefectureKaga regionTo the westSea of JapanThe straight coastline ofRyohaku mountainsMountains are lined up.The highest peak in the prefecture in the southeastHakusan(2,702m) rises.Northern part of the prefectureNoto districtProjected northeast toward the Sea of JapanPeninsula(Noto Peninsula). For this reason, the total length of the coastline of the prefecture is approximately 580km.. this isJR Tokaido Main Line OfTokyo Station-Kobe stationIt is a distance equivalent to the distance (589.5 km).
The climate isSea of Japan side climateIt is a type. The west wind flows through the Sea of JapanTsushima warm currentOften accumulates water vapor on the top of the mountain to form a thundercloud, which often hits both white mountains and causes precipitation...Annual rainfall by prefecture is the fifth highest..Especially in winter from the northwest(I.e.Precipitation continues and there is a lot of precipitation, and the mountainous areas are heavy snowfall areas... It is often accompanied by thunder during snowfall, This phenomenonYellowtailBecause it overlaps with the time whenYellowtailIt is called.
The population of the prefecture is about 110 million.By city, Kanazawa has the largest number of people, about 46, accounting for about 40%.The next most common placeBaishan Cityと小松 市There are about 11 people each, and the population is unevenly distributed in the Kaga region in the southern part of the prefecture centering on Kanazawa city... The population of Kanazawa city in the Hokuriku region isNiigataIt is the second (after the Hokuriku region, the first in the three prefectures) and is one of the Hokuriku economic centers.
2005(HeiseiAbout 17% of the approximately 60 employees in 65)Tertiary industryAbout 30%Secondary industryAre engaged in..As a feature, in the secondary industryManufacturing industryThe percentage of employees is high, and it can be said that the majority of employees in the manufacturing industry work in the machinery industry, such as general machinery and electric machinery... No. 1 in Japan for the amount of manufacturing machinery and equipment manufacturing industry shipment per person.
Edo PeriodToKaga,Noto country,VietnamWas the territoryKaga DomainEncouraged learning and literary arts,castle townTraditional culture flourished around Kanazawa, Japan, and has been inherited..In KanazawaNoh OfKaga Hosei,fabric OfstainingIs a techniqueKaga Yuzen,MakieWas givenKanazawa lacquerware,Tea utensilsUsed forOhi wareEtc. are transmitted.Other,Wajima City OfWajima lacquer,Kaga region OfKutani-yakiTraditional techniques with high artistry are inherited.Seen per capitaDay exhibition(Japanese art exhibition)Japanese Traditional Craft ExhibitionThe number of winners of is the 1st place in Japan.
Tourists visiting Ishikawa Prefecture2010It is estimated that there are about 22 million people in (2,150), of which about 820 million people visited the Kanazawa area, about 680 million people visited the Noto region, and about 660 million people (excluding the area around Kanazawa city) visited the Kaga region. Will be done.Kanazawa has the largest number of users in major tourist destinationsKenrokuen Garden,Kanazawa Castle Park,21st Century Museum of Contemporary Art, Kanazawa,Higashi Chaya District, In Wajima city in Noto regionWajima asaichi,Nanao City OfWakura Onsen,Noto Shokusai Market,Hakui OfKedaisha, With the cityHodatsu Shimizu TownStraddleSenrihama, In the Kaga regionKaga City OfYamashiro Onsen,Yamanaka Onsen,Katayamazu Onsen, In KomatsuAwazu Onsen,Kibagata Park, In HakusanHakusan Hiba ShrineAnd so on.
Located on the Sea of Japan side of central Honshu, Japan.8 regions in JapanThen.Chubu regionIt is located in the Hokuriku region on the Sea of Japan side.The prefecture area is 100.9 km east-west, 198.4 km north-south, and has an area of 4,185.66.km2And the total length of the coastline reaches 581.0 km..Elongated from north to south, the central part is constrictedhourglassAndThe alphabet OfFIt has a shape like.The west, north, and northeast sides face the Sea of Japan, and the southwest side faces the Sea of Japan.FukuiOn the east sideToyamaOn the southeast sideGifuAdjacent to.In addition, JapanWatersIs set to confirmBaselineWajima CityHegurajimaFrom the northeast end (without passing through Toyama Prefecture)NiigataSado CityTo the western end of Nei IslandStraight baselineIs drawn.
|Prefectural office location||Eastern end||West end||Southern tip||Northern end|
Sad monthAddress 1, 1-chome
Misaki Town Kodomari (Nagasakizaki)
Shioya Town (Shioya Fishing Port)
The topography of Ishikawa Prefecture has contrasting characteristics in the Noto region in the northern part of the prefecture and the Kaga region in the southern part of the prefecture..
Noto districtIs a peninsula protruding northeast toward the Sea of Japan (Noto Peninsula).TertiaryFormed inVolcanic rock,Sedimentary rockA hilly mountainous area consisting of.First-class riverNot,Machinogawa,Omi RiverSuch asSecond-class riverIs 54Water systemIs specified.. The bottom of the peninsula is near Hegurajimacontinental shelfContinues, and beyondShirayamase,Yamato BankYou can see medium depth sea area.. In the northern part of the peninsula, low mountains and hills with an altitude of less than 300 m are connected.Quasi-plainAnd as a wholeToyama BayDescend to the sideAnticlineIt has a structure. Therefore, on the northwest sideSotouraIs steepSea cliffIs formed,Coastal terraceOf the southeast sideUchiura TheSedimentationIt has a complicated coastline. In the deepest part of UchiuraNotojimaThere,Nanao BaySurrounds the island.. In the central part of the peninsula,Mt.A belt-shaped lowland formed by the depression of the southern foot fault (EchigataGraben) Crosses the peninsula.. Southern PeninsulaTreasure treeIn the low mountains (Treasure hills) Runs north to south, and the west coastline is longSandy beach(Senrihama) Has become.
Kaga regionIn the southeastHakusanMountain area with the highest peak at (2,702m) (Ryohaku mountains) Developed and formed by a river flowing northwestAlluvial plain(Kaga Plain,Kanazawa Plain) Spreads from north to south.. HakusanChugoku MountainsThroughKyusyuExtend northHakusan volcanic beltThe volcanic rocks andTuffAre distributed.. Flowing through the central part of the Kaga regionTedori RiverPours into the Sea of Japan from Hakusan as a water source, length 72km, basin area 809km2It is a first-class river and is the largest river in Ishikawa Prefecture... 90% of the river basin is mountainous and one of Japan's leading rapid rivers with an average slope of about 27/1.. Upstream of the rivererosionIt becomes a valley by the action, and in the middle partRiver terraceIs developing. The downstream area is Hakusan City Tsururai district (formerlyTsururai Town)Fan headWith a central angle of 120 degrees and a radius of 12 to 13 kmFan(Tetori River Fan) Are formed.KakegawaIs the Hakusan Mountains in the southwestern part of the Kaga regionOhiyamaA first-class river originating from the mountain range of Mt. Suzugatake, with a length of 42 km and a basin area of 271.2 km.2Is.. It flows through Kanazawa city, which is the northern part of the Kaga region.SaikawaとAsano RiverIs a second-class river. River terraces are developed in the basin.. The coast of the Kaga region is a monotonous sandy beach, and in the north,Uchinada DunesThere is.. In the plain along the seaKibagata,Shibayama Lagoon,KawakitagataSuch aslagoonAre scattered.
National parkIs one place (Hakusan National Park),National parkIs one place (Noto Peninsula Quasi-National Park,Echizen Kaga Kaigan National Monument),Prefectural nature parkIs one place (Yamanaka/Dainichiyama Prefectural Natural Park,Shishiku / Tedori Prefectural Nature Park,Goishigamine Prefectural Nature Park,Hakusan Ichirino Prefectural Nature Park,Ioyama Prefectural Nature Park) Exists.
Hakusan National ParkIs a national park whose designated areas are the major mountains of the Ryohaku mountains centering on Mt. Spans four prefectures: Ishikawa prefecture, Toyama prefecture, Fukui prefecture, and Gifu prefecture..Wilderness areaOccupy more than 80% of the area, especiallyBeech OfNative forestHas a wide area. Also,Forest limitSince it is the westernmost point of Japan as an alpine zone that exceeds the limit, valuable flora and fauna in the western and southern limits can be seen..
Noto Peninsula Quasi-National ParkIs a national park mainly on the coast of Noto Peninsula. It spans Ishikawa and Toyama prefectures.Kingo Noto,RokugozakiSotoura's magnificent seafood landscape and Uchiura's mildness such as Nanao Bay and Noto IslandSubmergenceCharacterized by contrast of landscape.Echizen Kaga Kaigan National MonumentFrom Kaga City to Fukui PrefectureTsurugaIt is a national park along the coast. In Ishikawa Prefecture, Shibayama LagoonGeese,duckThe landing place of IsKatano KamoikeIt is included. Katano Kamoike isRamsar ConventionRegistration of湿 地Has become.
The climate of Ishikawa prefecture is relativelyDaylight hoursShort ofSea of Japan side climateIt is a type. Its characteristics are remarkable in winter, and the seasonal winds from the northwest cause low temperatures and more snow days... LocallyYellowtailWinter thunder called Is most frequent in Japan.. It is rare in the world that snowfall and thunder occur simultaneously,ノルウェーOn the west coastThe United States of America OfGreat LakesTo be seen from the coast to the east coast.
Developed low pressureSea of JapanStrong wind from the southeast crosses the Ryohaku MountainsFern phenomenonMay occur. Also the sameChubu regionButThe Pacific OceanOn the sideTokai regionCompared torainy seasonIs not significant.
|Noto district||Kaga region|
The climate in the plains from the central Noto region to the Kaga region is relatively mild, but the average annual temperature is slightly low in the northern Noto region, and there are regional differences such as low temperatures in the Kaga region and heavy rainfall and heavy snowfall..
Noto districtBecause it protrudes greatly into the Sea of Japan, it is easily affected by the warm and cold monsoon.Compared to other cities in the Hokuriku region, it is a little cooler in summer and less snowy in winter.The average annual temperature is 13-14 ° C, but it is slightly lower in the northern part of the Noto region.Annual precipitation is 1,700 to 2,100 mm, annual sunshine hours are 1,500 to 1,700 hours, and the average deepest snowfall is 20 to 60 cm..
Kaga regionThe plain area is relatively mild and the average annual temperature is 13 to 15°C. Annual precipitation is 2,100 to 3,100 mm, annual sunshine hours are 1,400 to 1,700 hours, and average deepest snow is 40 to 50 cm... The year when we observe more than 200 cm of snowfall in Kanazawa-shi,1960 era 8 times,1970 era 6 times,1980 era 9 times,1990 era 0 times,2000 era 3 times,1990 eraThe decrease is remarkable after that..It is characterized by extremely short daylight hours in winter, with an average of about 180 hours per month in summer and about 70 hours per month in winter.The mountainous area of the Kaga region (elevation of 500 m or more) is a heavy snowfall area with an average deepest snowfall of 220 cm, which is more than four times that of the plain area.Baishan CityShiramine district (formerlyShiramine Village) Has a record of the deepest snowfall of 682 cm.The reason for the heavy snowfall in this areaSiberiaWhen the dry and cold monsoon from the mountain passes over the Tsushima warm current flowing through the Sea of Japan, it accumulates water vapor and becomes a cloud, and when it hits both white mountains, it rises up the slope.InsulationBecause it is cooled by expansion and becomes snow..
North of the prefectureNoto district, The southern part of the prefectureKaga regionSay. EachRegulatory country OfNoto country,KagaCorresponds to the range of.The Kaga region often points south of Kahoku City, and the Noto region often points north of Hodatsushimizu Town.
Ishikawa Prefectural OfficeMay be divided into 4 areas or 5 areas. For example, the Health and Welfare CenterNorthern Noto,Noto Chubu,Ishikawa Central,Minami KagaThere are four categories.
In the prefectural nurse recruitmentNorthern Noto,Noto Chubu,Ishikawa Central North,Ishikawa Central South,Minami Kaga5 categories.
In prefecture city planning,Okuno,Nakanoto,Prefecture,Minami Kaga4 categories.
At the Agriculture and Forestry General Office and the Civil Engineering General Office,Okuno,Nakanoto,Prefecture,石川,Minami Kaga5 categories.
Japanese Meteorological Agency OfEur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.euThen from the north to the south of the prefecture areaNorthern Noto,Southern Noto,Northern Kaga,Southern KagaIt is divided into 4.
By municipality, there are 11 cities, 5 districts, and 8 towns. In Ishikawa Prefecture, the town is read as "town"[Annotation 3] But,Fengju CountyNoto TownandHakui-gunHodatsu Shimizu TownIs read as "chou". Some municipalities in Ishikawa PrefectureFine printLot numberToIroha,KotsuneA combination of such items is used (excluding Matsuto district of Hakusan city and Nonoichi city). this isMeiji EraMade inLand readjustment projectIn the remnants of, In many areas of Ishikawa Prefecture2017It is still used today. For this reasonHouse displayThe introduction rate of the system isToyama,FukuiLower.
Within the regionEstimated population : 951,978 People (ratio of all prefectures: 84.3%) (June 2020, 12)
- City - Kanazawa(Prefectural capital location),Baishan City,小松 市,Kaga City,Nonoichi City,Nomi city,Kahoku City
- County - Hebei-gun(Tsubata Town,Uchinada Town),Nomi-gun(Kawakita Town）
The name of the regional office of the Ishikawa Prefectural OfficePrefectureIs Kanazawa City, Kahoku City, Hebei District,石川Is the area of Hakusan City and Nonoichi City (Ishikawa CentralIs the sum of the two areas on the left),Minami KagaIndicates areas of Komatsu City, Kaga City, Nomi City and Nomi District[Annotation 4].
In the Kaga regionGreat Heisei mergerBefore, there were 4 cities, 4 districts, 13 towns and 5 villages,2004(16)May 3In Hebei-gun 3 town (Takamatsu Town,Nanatsuka Town,Unoki Town) In Gakahoku City,2005(17)May 2ToMatto CityとIshikawa2 towns and 5 villages (Mikawa Town,Tsururai Town,Kawachi,Yoshinoya Village,Torikoshi Village,Oguchi Village,Shiramine Village) To Hakusan City on the same dayNomi-gun3 towns (Negami Town,Terai Town,Tatsunokuchi) In Nomi-shi, and former Kaga-shi on October 10st of the same yearEnuma1 towns (Yamanaka Town) Is in Kaga City (which caused the disappearance of Enuma-gun) Next to2011(23) Nonoichi City on November 11thIndependent municipalityThe city was moved to Nonoichi City (which caused the disappearance of Ishikawa-gun, the name of Ishikawa Prefecture). In addition, in order to jointly carry out administrative services between municipalities, the followingSome office associationsHas been established.
- Hakusan Nonoichi Wide Area Office Association(Hakusan CityNonoichi City-Kawakita Town)-Garbage disposal, wide area fire fighting,Crematorium(The crematorium business is Kawakita Town/Hakusan CityMatto area-Mikawa areaexcept for)
- Minamikaga Wide Area Office Association (小松 市-Kaga City-Nomi city・Kawakita Town)- Public market・Emergency medical care
- Komatsu Kaga Environmental Sanitation Office Association (Komatsu City/Kaga City)-Human Waste Treatment/Crematorium
- Tetori Village Wide Area Office Association (Nomi City, Kawakita Town, Hakusan City Mikawa Area)-Crematory
- Hebei-gun City Wide Area Office Association (Kahoku City-Tsubata Town-Uchinada Town)-Waste disposal, night soil disposal, funeral services
Estimated population in the region: 177,384 People (ratio of all prefectures: 15.7%) (June 2020, 12)
- City - Nanao City,Wajima City,Hakui,Suzu City
- County - Hakui-gun(Shiga Town,Hodatsu Shimizu Town),Fengju County(Noto Town,Anamizu Town),Kashima-gun(Nakanoto Town）
The name of the regional office of the Ishikawa Prefectural OfficeNoto Chubu-NakanotoIs the area of Nanao City, Hakui City, Hakui County, Kashima County,Northern Noto-OkunoIndicates the area of Wajima City, Suzu City, and Hoju-gun.
Before the Great Heisei merger, there were 4 cities, 4 districts, 14 towns and 1 village in the Noto district,2004(16) Former Nanao City and Kashima District 10 Towns on October 1 (Tazuruhama Town, Nakajima Town, Notojima Town) in Nanao City,2005(March 17) Hakui-gun 3 towns (Shio-cho, Oshimizu-cho) on March 1, Hodatsu Shimizu-cho, Kashima-gun 2 towns (Toriya-cho, Kashima-cho, same day)Kasai Town) Is in Nakanoto town on the same dayHoho-gun1 towns and 1 villages (Noto Town,Yanagita Village)WhenSuzu-gun1 towns (Uchiura Town) Became Noto-cho, Fengju-gun (which caused Houzi-gun and Suzu-gun to disappear) in the same year.May 92 towns in Hakui-gun (Shiga-cho,Tomi Town) Is Shiga Town,2006(18) Former Wajima City and Hoju-gun 2 Town on February 1 (Monzen-cho) Became Wajima city[Annotation 5].. In addition, the following administrative offices have been established to jointly provide administrative services between municipalities.
- Oku Noto Wide Area Office Association(Wajima City-Suzu City-Noto Town-Anamizu Town)-Wide area fireNoto Airport(Terminal building installation/use promotion)
- Hakui-gun wide area office association(Hakui-Shiga Town-Hodatsu Shimizu Town)-Environmental hygiene (garbage disposal, night soil disposal, funeral services, etc.)Nagisa environmental conservation) ・Wide-area firefighting/hospital (excluding Shiga Town for Nagisa environmental conservation project)
- Wajima City Anamizu Town Environmental Sanitation Facility Association (Wajima City, Anamizu Town)-Garbage disposalCrematorium
Jomon PeriodThere are few archeological and early archaeological sites, and there are peaks in the middle and late stages.
A ring of wooden poles has since been discovered at the Mawaki Site. The usage and function of the circular wooden column is unknown due to various ideas such as "ceremonial place" and "special building"..Hakui OfYoshizaki / Jiba RuinsIs also large in the Hokuriku regionYayoi PeriodIn the ruins ofKinki,Tohoku,San'inExchanges with.
Nomi cityThere are over 60Old tombThere is a group of Nomiko Burial Mounds. A large number of burial items such as weapons and armor have been excavated from the Wadayama and Suederayama burial mounds located in the center of the area.
Nanao CityIt is inNoto Kokubunji TempleThe trace dominated the Noto regionNotoomiThe clanHakuho eraA temple built in843ToKokubunjiIt is whatHokiji TempleformulaCathedralHaveIs said to have flourished as a place of Buddhism in Noto for about 400 years.. From the Nara period to the Heian period, the Noto PeninsulaBohaiThe ambassadors oftransactionWas being done.
Shiga Town OfFukuura PortThen.Bohai ambassadorIs said to have repaired and stayed at the ship,Heian periodat firstBohai ambassadorFor entertainingNoto countryBuilt inNoto HospitalIs believed to have been here.
Nonoichi CitySuematsu Abandoned Temple Ruins is an influential company based in the northern part of KagaclanMichi-kunThe temple is said to have been created in the latter half of the 7th century. It has a Hokiji style cathedral arrangement, and part of the roof tilesNomi cityTatsunokuchi district (formerlyTatsunokuchi) Is known to have been baked.
From Hakusan City to Kanazawa CityTodaiji territory YokoesoIs also one of those manors.. In the Heian periodStudy roadHakusan becomes a target of mountain worship whenHakusan faithAnd the mountain trail to the summit (Zen road) Became one of the starting pointsHakusan Hiba ShrineBecame a base of faith.
The end of the Heian periodResponsibility and Rebellion of ToshinagaIn (Genpei Battle),Minamoto Yoshinaka(Yoshinaka Kiso)Battle of Kurikara Pass(Tsubata Town) Overwhelm with the numberHeikeDefeating the Yoshinaka pursuit army of,furtherBattle of ShinoharaPursue the Heike who runs away in (Kaga City),京都Is said to have advanced to.
In Kaga,Onin's rebellionWhenJodo ShinshuSpread, and eventually by farmersKaga Ikko IkkoGuardianTogashi MasachikaThe rule was carried out for about 100 years after breaking the rule of the samurai.This is what the Kaga region saysCommon peopleThe country ofWas called This is the reason.Hongwanji TempleOn the plateau of KanazawaOyama Gobo(Kanazawa Gobo), and ruled here.Hongwanji TempleHostile toOda NobunagaIt is,Katsuie ShibataDispatched them to settle here andMaeda ToshiieTo Kaga countrySakuma MorimasaGave to. After Nobunaga Oda's death,Hideyoshi ToyotomiTakes real power,Maeda ToshiieAlso covers Kaga countryOyama Castle(Kanazawa Castle) Started construction of the castle town.
Noto countryThen,Regular lengthYear (1428 - 1429) Around the first generationMt. Hatakeyama Nanao CastleWas built and became the base of Hatakeyama's territorial rule. 7th generation headYoshitaka HatakeyamaWas reached in the age ofHatakeyama Seven PeopleHas real power,DamingPuppetize power.1560(Eiroku3 years), 9th generationHatakeyama YoshitsunaRegains real power,1566(9th year of Eiroku)Eiroku nine-year political changeでNoto countryBanished from.1577(Tensho5 years),Kenshin UesugiInvaded NotoBattle of Nanao CastleOccurs, Mr. Hatakeyama is destroyed.
The early modern period
Interest rate isEdo Shogunate OfBakuhan systemUnder the control of Kaga, Noto, and ChinaKaga DomainBecame the feudal lord.Kaga DomainMaeda familyOutside DaimyoWhileDamingLargest ofIshitakaIt occupied about 120 million stones.
Second lordMaeda ToshinoriIt is,Edo Shogunate 2nd shogunTokugawa HidetadaDaughter of·TamakiOf TokugawaDamingAsOsaka teamAfter the warOsaka CastleRenovationContractThen normalDamingSuch as dare to bear more than the burden ofOutside DaimyoIt is said that he used his intention to avoid being destroyed.
This was done by canceling the debts of farmers, lending agricultural tools and seed paddy, and lending food for the time being to improve agricultural productivity, and appointed from leading Australian farmers in each region.Tomura(Tomura)It entrusts farmers with supervision and tax collection. The reform method produced the desired results and contributed to the stability of the feudal lord..
Established in Kanazawa CastleSmithyWas originally an organization that repairs weapons and armor, etc.tea ceremonyToolsHanging widthLet's make and repair arts and crafts, Tsukinoki is a paintMakieWorkmanship,InlayHe was made to handle more than 20 occupations such as crafts.
The books from east to west, collected by Tsukinoki,Sonkeikaku libraryHas been inherited as.
Daishoji DomainAt the beginning of the Edo period, we worked on mine development as part of the aquaculture industry, and Kutani Village (currentlyKaga City) Found a magnetite and built a kilnKutani-yaki) Has begun to be manufactured.
It was once abandoned, but Kutani ware was revived by the Kaga domain and became an export product overseas in the Meiji period..
In addition, at the end of the Edo period, a Western-style soldiers school was built and a warship was built for training in navigation and surveying.EuropeWe paid a lot of attention to the defense of the sea, including the purchase of Western ships from.
1869(2th year of Meiji)RedemptionThen the Kaga domain became the Kanazawa domain and the 14th domain lordMaeda KeineIs KanazawaGovernorWas appointed to. But,1871(4th year of Meiji)May 7ToAbandoned DomainWas held in the Kanazawa domainKanazawa(1st stage), the area of Daisho-ji domainDaishoji prefectureIt became.same yearMay 11Abolished both prefectures, from former Kanazawa prefectureImizu-gunOther thanVietnamShinkawa-gun,Misao-gun,Isami-gunDivideShinkawa Prefecture(Then Shinkawa-gunUozuEstablished the prefectural capital), Noto Province and VietnamImizu-gunToNanao PrefectureTo the Kaga regionKanazawa(Second) was placed.After dawn1872(5th year of Meiji)May 2, Kanazawa Prefectural OfficeIshikawaMikawa Town(Now Mikawaminami-cho, Hakusan City), and from this county nameIshikawaIt was renamed.The current prefecture name is derived from this.In addition, there is a theory that Ishikawa has been flooded repeatedly for a long time and is another name for the Tedori River, which was a riverbank of Ishikawa.The relocation of the prefectural office was due to the fact that Kanazawa was too close to the north of the prefectural area, although there are various theories such as the government's measures to weaken the influence of the former Kaga domain.Kanazawa City also belonged to Ishikawa District before the enforcement of the city system.same yearMay 9Nanao prefecture excluding Imizu-gun was annexed to Ishikawa prefecture (Imizu-gun was annexed to Shinkawa prefecture) in NovemberAsuwa prefectureBy merging 18 villages at the foot of Mt. Hakusan, it became the same prefecture area as the current Ishikawa prefecture.As a result, the grounds for the relocation of the prefectural office disappeared, and the next1873The prefectural office moved to Kanazawa again in (Meiji 6), but the prefecture name remained Ishikawa Prefecture thereafter.afterwards,1876(9th year of Meiji), with Shinkawa prefecture at that time (corresponding to the current Toyama prefecture area)Tsuruga(Almost equivalent to the current Fukui prefecture area)Reihoku areaAnd established branch offices in Toyama and Fukui (sometimes called "Oishikawa Prefecture" to distinguish it from the current Ishikawa Prefecture).
But,1878(Meiji 11)Kioizaka's strangeAfter that, Oishikawa Prefecture became warned by the government as "a large prefecture and a refugee prefecture due to the large number of complaints", and the government weakened the power of Oishikawa Prefecture and the government supplemented its arms. "Cooperative transportation company" established forFushiki PortApproval of Oishikawa Prefecture in consideration of the fact that the shipping company, Nozomu Fujii, is a major investor.1881(Meiji 14)FukuiBut,1883(Meiji 16)ToyamaWill be separated into the current prefecture area.Especially for Toyama prefecture, the Kaga side and the Noto side strongly repelled and tried to prevent it, saying, "Etchu received the patronage of the Kaga domain during the feudal era, and although it continued to cause trouble and trouble, it is now a problem for Kanazawa prefecture." However, in the end, it became independent due to the enthusiasm of the Etchu side and the intention of the government to suppress the Kanazawa city tribe and prevent the formation of the Hokuriku block of the Freedom and People's Rights Movement..
1874(7th year of Meiji), former KanazawaFeudal lordBy Junya Hasegawa (later Mayor of Kanazawa)Kanazawa Silk MillWas founded.Government model factory OfTomioka SilkIt is based onAquaculture industryBecame the pioneer of.1887(20th year of Meiji) In April, in KanazawaFormer Fourth High School(CurrentKanazawa University(Predecessor of) was installed. Also1898(Meiji 31) In Kanazawa Castle in OctoberOld armyXNUMXth DivisionThe command center was established..As a result, Kanazawa will develop as an academic and military base in the Hokuriku region.
Train1897(Meiji 30) June,Hokuriku Line Fukui StationからKomatsu StationStretched to.The following April, 1898 (Meiji 31)Kanazawa StationUntil November of the same yearTakaoka StationWas stretched to.Also in April of the same yearNanao RailwayTsubata temporary stop (currentlyMototsubata StationFrom Yata Shin Station (after)Nanaoko Station) To the1907(Meiji 40) It was nationalized.1925(Taisho 14)Wakura StationStretched to1935By (Showa 10)Wajima StationOpened up to.
Yonejiro Tsuda, a child of Yoshinosuke Tsuda who constructed the Kanazawa Silk MillloomWorking on mechanization of1900(Meiji 33) Japan's firstPower loomInvented.at that time,HabutaeKanazawa, which had been delayed in production, increased its production volume through the Taisho era by mass production of factories using this power loom..In the same year, electricity transmission started in Kanazawa, and the following day1901A local telephone line was opened in (Meiji 34).1908Gas supply has started in (41st year of Meiji).
1918(Taisho 7)ToyamaUozu TownOccurred inRice riotIs also in IshikawaTakahama Town-Horimatsu VillageFrom (currently Shiga Town) to Kanazawa City,Udetsu Town(CurrentNoto Town),Matto Town(Now Hakusan City),Anamizu TownSpread to.. Next day1919(Taisho 8nd year)Local train driving in KanazawaTo start With this as an opportunity, urbanization progressed, and cafes, movies, etc.Popular cultureSpread. 1925 (Taisho 14) Uchinada Village (currentlyUchinada Town) Was opened inAwasaki Amusement ParkAlso popular..In Kanazawa1930Use the Sai River as a water source in 5Sue water purification plantIs completed and the water is flowing, The same year, radio broadcasting started.
1896(Meiji 29) and1934(Showa 9)Tedori RiverThere was a flood in the country and many deaths occurred..In particular, the disaster of 1934 (Showa 9) caused a large-scale landslide upstream (Misplaced) Occurred over the entire basin from the upstream to the estuary, causing an unprecedented disaster with 97 deaths and 15 missing people..
Ishikawa Prefecture was spared from being scorched by the hollow war attacks (only in Japan,Pacific WarIs a prefecture where there was no air raid), was able to continue to use various social capital even after the war.1947(Showa 22)2th National Sports FestivalIs one example of the event held mainly in Ishikawa Prefecture.This was the first tournament to be carried around by each prefecture..
After the warU.S. ForcesUchinada Village (currentlyUchinada Town), the opposite movement against the shell test range (Uchinada struggle) Happened,1952The intensity increased from (27) to the following year.. afterwards1957Since it was withdrawn in (Showa 32), the situation gradually converged..Old Navy OfKomatsu AirfieldWas requisitioned by the U.S. forces after the war,1955An irregular Osaka flight started in (30).1958When the US military's requisition was lifted in (Showa 33)Japan Air Self-Defense ForceIs stationed.1961The Air Self-Defense Force Komatsu Air Base opened in (36) and officially became a shared airfield between the SDF and civil aviation..
1957(32)NHK Started TV broadcasting. following year,Private broadcasting OfHokuriku BroadcastingAlso started TV broadcasting.1962TV color broadcasting began in (37)..From the end of December of the same year to the next1963(Showa 38) Snowfall continued over a wide area, mainly in the Hokuriku region, toward the beginning of February.The deepest snowfall is 2 cm in Kanazawa.In addition to traffic obstacles, communication obstacles, and power outages, houses collapsed one after another (Heavy snowfall）.
1963(Showa 38) Electrification between Fukui Station and Kanazawa Station on Hokuriku Main Line.. Next Kanazawa Station/Toyama StationWill be electrified.National railwayNoto Line The1959(Showa 34)Anamizu StationからUgawa StationOpened up to1964By (Showa 39)Takojima StationOpened all the way to.. on the other hand,1967(42)Kanazawa City TrainWas abolished.
1972(Showa 47) First in the prefecturehighwayBecomeHokuriku ExpresswayKanazawa west IC-Komatsu ICOpen space.. afterwards1978All lines of the Hokuriku Expressway in the prefecture were opened by (53).. Noto area is 1973 (Showa 48) Noto beach roadTakamatsu IC-Yanagita ICOpen space,1982By (Showa 57)Awazaki IC-Konogi ICBetween (currently Anamizu IC)Noto toll roadAll lines are open.. Note that1977(Showa 52)Oguchi Village(Now Hakusan City) and Gifu PrefectureShirakawaTieHakusan Super Forest Road(Present: Shirayama Shirakawago White Road) opened.
1980(Showa 55) aimed at flood control, city water supply, and power generationTetorigawa DamIs completed.As tap water, it covers more than 7% of the prefecture's water supply population from Noto Island in Nanao City in the north to Kaga City in the south.. Also1993(5) In Shiga Town Shiga Nuclear Power Station(Hokuriku Electric Power) Started commercial operation..On the other hand, there was a construction plan in Suzu City in 2003 (Heisei 15).Suzu Nuclear Power Station(Hokuriku Electric PowerChubu Electric Power-Kansai Electric Power) Plan freeze was announced.
Since the end of the Showa era, the transportation system in the Noto area has changed from the railway center to roads and airports.1988(63)JRThe Noto line was abolished,Third sector railway OfNoto RailwayWas taken over by (Noto Railway Noto Line）.1991(3) JR Nanao LineTsubata Station・While electrification was carried out between Wakura Onsen stations, the management between Wakura Onsen station and Wajima station was transferred to Noto Railway.Noto Railway Nanao Line）.2001(13) Noto Railway Nanao Line between Anamizu Station and Wajima Station But,2005(17) Noto Railway Noto Line was abolished.
2003(15) Second in Ishikawa PrefectureNoto AirportOpened. Noto Airport has a branch office in Ishikawa Prefecture,Japan Aviation AcademyWas attracted.AlsoRoad StationIs also registered as.Noetsu ExpresswayIs shared with Noto Toll RoadTokuda Otsu JCT・Continue between Anamizu IC,1998(10)Tazuruhama IC・Tokuda Otsu JCT will be in service.2006(18) (19) Anamizu IC/Noto Airport IC (currentlyNoto Satoyama Airport IC) Ma (Anamizu Road) opened.
2007(19)May 3 Noto PeninsulaThe epicenter is offshoremagnitude6.9 earthquakes (Noto Peninsula Earthquake) Occurs.Maximum seismic intensityWajima City,Nanao City,Anamizu TownWith a seismic intensity of 6+. In addition to one dead and 1 seriously injured, 338 houses were completely destroyed and part of the Noto toll road collapsed on a large scale..2008(20)May 7 Precipitation from dawn flooded the Asano River for the first time in 55 years, causing damage to more than 2,000 houses in Kanazawa.Up to 3 hours of rainfall in the Asano River basinKanazawa Local Meteorological ObservatoryRecorded the highest rainfall ever, and became a heavy rain once every 200 years.
2009(21) Kanazawa CityUNESCO-Creative city networkRegistered in the craft field of.. Also in the same year, traditional festivals in the north of NotoOku NotoIs UNESCOIntangible cultural heritageListed in the representative list,2011In (23)Noto no Satoyama SatoumiFor the first time in Japan at the same time as Sado IslandUnited Nations Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO)World agricultural heritageCertified by.
2015(28)May 3, The Hokuriku Shinkansen that the citizens have been waiting forKanazawa StationOpened up to, and set in Wajima CityNHKContinuous tv novelRareThe prefecture was heated up by the broadcast of.
2020(Reiwa2 years)May 4, The spread of new coronavirus infection is not stopped, the governor is the prefecture's ownEmergency declarationWas issued.At a press conference, the governor expressed a sense of crisis, saying that "community medicine could fall into a crisis situation.".
The population of Ishikawa Prefecture is 2011 as of November 23, 11.Of these, 1 in the Noto region and 1,166,177 in the Kaga region, 207,673% of which are concentrated in the Kaga region.By city and town, Kanazawa has the largest number of people at 958,504, accounting for 82% of the prefecture's population.ThenBaishan City110,109 people,小松 市108,107 people,Kaga City70,830 people,Nanao City56,989 people, Nonoichi City (currentlyNonoichi City) 53,066 and so on.
2010(22)Aging rateIs 23.7%, which is higher than 23.1% nationwide.By region, the Kaga region has a high rate of 21.5%, while the Noto region has a high rate of 29.6%.By city, 15.0% of Nonoichi (currently Nonoichi) was the lowest,Suzu City41.8% of the highest.
Average lifeIn 2005 (17), males were 79.3 years old and females were 86.5 years old, which are longer than the national average (78.8 years old for men and 85.6 years old for women) respectively..Total fertility rateWas 2010 in 22 (Heisei 1.44), exceeding 1.39 in Japan..
|Population distribution by age in Ishikawa and Japan (2005)||Ishikawa Prefecture Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Ishikawa Prefecture Population Trend
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Ishikawa Prefecture Population Ranking by City
- Population density ranking by cities in Ishikawa Prefecture (as of 2016)
- Nonoichi City (4,070 people/km2）
- Kanazawa City (994 people/km2）
- Nomi City (582 people/km2）
- Kahoku City (531 people/km2）
- Komatsu City (288 people/km2）
Kanazawa City (prefectural capitalCore city）
- Governor:Masanori Tanimoto(March 1994, 6-the 3th term)
- Degree of 2007
- Financial capability index 0.45-II Group (Financial Power Index 0.4 or more, less than 0.5) 11rd out of 3 municipalities
- Degree of 2006
- Fiscal Power Index 0.42153-II Group (Fiscal Power Index 0.4 or more, less than 0.5) 9th out of 5 municipalities
- Standard financial scale 2761 billion yen
- Ordinary account revenue 5094 billion yen
- Ordinary account expenditure 5014 billion yen
- Current account ratio 92.8
- Real debt service ratio 13.4%
- Municipal bonds per capita Current amount 1 yen Regular account only
- Laspeyres index 100.9
- Balance of local bonds ¥1 billion (consolidated accounting)
- Municipal bonds for ordinary account 1 billion yen
- Municipal bonds for special accounts other than the above 661 billion yen
- Debt guarantees for third sector, etc.
- 2005(17) Degree
- Fiscal Power Index 0.40-III Group (Fiscal Power Index 0.3 to less than 0.4) 14st out of 1 local governments
- 2004(16) Degree
- Fiscal Power Index 0.38-III Group (Fiscal Power Index 0.3 to less than 0.4) 13st out of 2 local governments
Economic and industrial
|Annual||Number of employees (people)||Composition ratio (%)|
|Total number||the first time|
|the second time|
|the third time|
|the first time|
|the second time|
|the third time|
|1950 year (Showa 25 year)||450,593||236,845||93,715||119,786||52.6||20.8||26.6|
|1960 year (Showa 35 year)||496,132||184,668||140,981||170,399||37.2||28.4||34.3|
|1970 year (Showa 45 year)||545,127||120,003||184,535||240,275||22.0||33.9||44.1|
|1980 year (Showa 55 year)||567,684||62,602||193,667||311,169||11.0||34.1||54.8|
|1990 year (Heisei 2 year)||606,265||39,104||212,034||354,325||6.4||35.0||58.4|
|2000 year (Heisei 12 year)||614,694||24,572||197,578||388,073||4.0||32.1||63.1|
|2005 year (Heisei 17 year)||596,324||23,237||176,786||389,749||3.9||29.6||65.4|
The number of employees in 2005 was 17, of whichPrimary industry23,237 (3.9%),Secondary industry176,786 (29.6%),Tertiary industryIs 389,749 (65.4%). In the 1950s (25), just after the end of the war, 52.6% were engaged in the primary industry, and the industrial structure has changed significantly... Ishikawa's industrial structure is one of the secondary industriesManufacturing industryIs characterized by a high percentage, and the majority of employees in the manufacturing industry are characterized by working in machinery such as general machinery and electric machinery... No. 1 in Japan for the amount of manufacturing machinery and equipment manufacturing industry shipment per person.
Agriculture, forestry and fisheries
Agricultural output was 2008 billion yen in 20 (Heisei 583) And, it has decreased to a level equivalent to 1985% of 60 billion yen in 1,087 (Showa 54). The planted area in 2004 (16)Paddy rice72%,Vegetables9%,Beans5%,Fruit tree3%,Rice cultivationIs the center.RiceBy type ofKoshihikari RiceAccount for over 70%. 16% of sales for vegetableswatermelonIs the most, thenJapanese radishIs 13%. In the fruit treePearAccount for 50% of sales,Grape24% is the next highest.Dairy cow,Beef cattle,Dream Pork,HensThe number of dairy cows is declining, but the number of dairy cows is the fourth highest in Japan and the pig is the sixth highest.
Agricultural products are being branded by taking advantage of the characteristics of the region.Kaga vegetablesIs a vegetable recognized as having been cultivated before the war in the Kanazawa area.Kinjikusa, 15 items such as Kaga fat cucumber, Kaga lotus root, Gensuke radish root, Uchigi red skin sweet chestnut pumpkin are certified... Noto vegetables are traditional vegetables and specialty vegetables produced utilizing the climate of the Noto region, Nakajima greens, Sawano burdock,Gold melon13 items are certified.. In the fruit trees, a new variety of grapes developed by the Ishikawa Agricultural Research CenterRuby romanAnd is sold as a premium grape.. Among the Japanese black beef cattle raised in the prefecture, the highest quality isNoto beefThere is a system to certify.. Besides this, a new rice varietyHyakuman grains,FreesiaNew variety of air leaf rollers, new variety of pearsKaga ShizukuBoth have been developed by Ishikawa Prefecture and are new specialty products.
The amount of forestry output was 2008 billion yen in 20 (28.6), down to 1985% of 60 billion yen in 69.2 (41). Of this, timber production is 16.5 billion yen and special forest products are 12.1 billion yen. On the other hand, the proportion of timber from the prefecture in the amount of wood supply has risen from 1975% in 50 (Showa 18) to 2009% in 21 (39). In terms of production volume of tree species by type, in 2009 (Heisei 21)CedarAccount for 84% of total production, followed by Noto Hiba 8%,Pine tree4%.. Note thatNoto HibaIs the ate produced in the Noto region (Hinoki AsunaroBrand name).. The production volume of special forest products in 2009 (Heisei 21) is raw.Shiitake mushroomIs the most with 853 tons, and thenEnoki mushroom208 tons,NamekoIt is 169 tons. Produced about 1975 tons in 50 (Showa 2,000)charcoalIs reduced to 113 tons.
The production of marine fisheries and aquaculture was 2005 tons or 17 billion yen in 60,306 (219). This is the third largest production amount and the first largest production value in the 12 prefectures on the Sea of Japan side of Honshu... In the catch by type of fish of 2010 (Heisei 22)AnchovyIs the most, thenJapanese Flying Squid,Yellowtail,Horse mackerel,Grouper grouper,Flounder,Snow crab(Including red snow crab),Japanese Spanish mackerel,MadaraThere are many.. The catch of yellowtail in 2008 (Heisei 20) is the highest by prefecture... The production volume of the sea surface aquaculture industry was 2005 tons in 17 (2,560),OysterAquaculture occupies most. In the inland fishery,SweetfishBut mainly in the mountain streamYamame trout,Char,SwordfishIn the lakeKoi,Crucian carpIs being produced.. The production volume of processed marine products is 2009 (Heisei 21).Kamaboko (steamed fish cake)13,942 tons of produce, 6,136 tons of fresh frozen seafood, marine productsTsukudaniThe kind is 1,267 tons.
Efforts towards branding marine products can also be seen. Every year from November to February, 11kg or more yellowtails that are landed on a fixed net along the coast of Noto Peninsula are shipped as natural Noto cold yellowtails... Also, landed in Ishikawa Prefecture雄The best snow crabKano crabAnd a special tag is attached. In Ishikawa PrefectureFemaleThe snow crabIncense box crabIt is called.. Ishikawa Prefecture Fisheries Cooperative's “Seasons of Ishikawa” are flatfish in spring,Japanese halfbeak, Squid in summer, autumnGreen shrimp, Winter is yellowtail, snow crab, barrel crab.. Since Wajima has the largest catch of blowfish in Japan, it has been branded as Noto blowfish and is focusing its efforts on improving its name recognition.
石川県の製造品出荷額等は2010年（平成22年）で2兆3,558億円となっている。同年以前20年間で最高だった2007年（平成19年）の2兆8,743億円に比べると18%減少している。産業別ではElectronic partsAccounted for 5,112 billion yen, 22%, the largest number. Production machinery was 4,307 billion yen (18%),Information and communication equipment¥1,931 billion (8%),fiber¥1,806 billion (8%),GroceriesIt is 1,340 billion yen (6%). By city and municipality, Komatsu city has the highest amount of 4,874 billion yen, Hakusan city 4,118 billion yen, Kanazawa city 3,585 billion yen, Nomi city 2,197 billion yen, Kawakitamachi 2,096 billion yen, etc..
Construction machineryThen, Komatsu City is the founding placeKomatsuThere is.Construction machineryNo. 1 in domestic market share, and world market shareCaterpillarIt is second only to. There are many Komatsu factories and related companies in the city,Castle townIs formed.
Electrical equipmentIn the field of Hakusan EIZO TheComputer display, In KanazawaIO data equipmentIs a computer(I.e.Is producing. Headquartered in Kahoku PFU TheFujitsuIs a wholly owned subsidiary ofImage scannerHas the world's top share in production. Also,Kanazawa Murata Manufacturingな どMurata ManufacturingThere are many related companies, and the production of electronic parts is active.
Companies in Ishikawa PrefectureNiche marketThe feature is that there are many manufacturing industries active in. Headquartered in KanazawaTsudakoma Industries TheloomNo. 1 in world share,Shibuya IndustryIs the number one domestic share in beverage bottling equipment,Ishino ManufacturingAlsoConveyor belt sushiProduces most of its domestic market share. Also, in KagaDaido IndustryIs for rear-wheel drive of motorcycleschain,Moon star millFor motorcyclesspokeBoth of them account for the majority of the domestic market share.
Traditional craftsIs also popular. Produced in KanazawaKanazawa foil TheGold leafAccounts for more than 98% of the domestic share ofSilver leafHas 100% domestic share). Wajima City, which is famous as a regional brandWajima lacquerIs the largest production of lacquer ware designated by Japan as a traditional craft.. Besides this, it is made in the Kaga regionKutani-yaki, In KagaYamanaka lacquer, In KanazawaKanazawa lacquerware, Kanazawa Butsudan,Kaga Yuzen, In HakusanOx neck pongee, Mikawa Butsudan, Nanao CityNanao ButsudanNojima Tsumugi of Wajima City, of Suzu CitySuzu wareAre being produced.
|Unit: XNUMX million yen|
|*Current Nonoichi City|
Commerce and service industry
Commercial annual product salesIs 2007 billion yen in 19 (Heisei 4). this houseWholesale tradeIs 2 billion yen,Retail tradeIs 1 billion yen. In the wholesale business, there are many food and beverage wholesale businesses (3,394 billion yen) and machinery and equipment wholesale businesses (8,082 billion yen). In the retail industry, various food retail businesses (¥7,667 billion),Department store-General supermarketIn addition to lifestyle-related products (¥1,402 billion), automobile-related products such as automobile retailing (¥1,861 billion) and fuel retailing (¥1,700 billion) are increasing..
By municipality, Kanazawa City accounts for 67% (2 billion yen). Next is Nonoichi-machi (now Nonoichi-shi. The same applies below) with 7,869% (10 billion yen), Hakusan city 2,662% (9 billion yen) and Komatsu city 2,530% (9 billion yen), mainly in Kanazawa city. It is unevenly distributed in rural areas. The most common area in the Noto region is Nanao City with 2,384% (¥5 billion). By commercial clusterKorinboShopping street (414 billion yen), Musashi shopping street (237 billion yen),Omicho MarketConcentration in the center of Kanazawa City such as a shopping district (118 billion yen) is remarkable, but reflecting the car society, it is located along the national highway in the suburbs of Kanazawa City (120 billion yen) in the Moroe area.MorinosatoStore association (119 billion yen), Satomi Okyozuka (currentlyAEON Okyozuka) Surrounding shopping street (156 billion yen) in Hakusan CityFair Mall MatsutoOne of the features is that there are many sales in the surrounding shopping streets (153 billion yen). Also,2006JR in (18)Kanazawa StationOpened beforeKanazawa ForusThe sales amount in the surrounding shopping districts is 65 billion yen,Kanazawa XNUMXth Avenue(96 billion yen),Porte KanazawaAlong with the surrounding shopping streets (¥19 billion), JR Kanazawa Station is a new commercial cluster.
In recent years, due to the opening effect of the Hokuriku Shinkansen, mainly in the Kanazawa city areaKirara KatamachiThere were many cases where commercial facilities such as these were opened and renewed. In addition, the development of the Kanazawa station square area is progressing due to the opening of the Shinkansen.[Source required]
AlbisLocal supermarket,Aoki of the medicineIn addition to local drug stores such as those listed above, supermarkets and drug stores with capitals outside the prefecture were also opened.[Source required]
The largest shopping mall in Hokuriku in 2017AEON MALL ShinkomatsuOpened in 2015 and opened in XNUMXOyabe City OfMitsui Outlet Park Hokuriku OyabeAlong withThe flow of commerce in the prefecture is changing.[Source required]
On the other hand,Noto districtCentered around, there are many vacant stores in the shopping district, and the decline of the shopping district is becoming a problem.
In 2003 (15), the income of service industry establishments (private) was 1 billion yen. By industryMovie theater,theater,amusement parkEntertainment industry (2,220 billion yen) is the largest, followed byHotel,Japanese innIt has become a lodging business (¥1,227 billion) and a general restaurant (¥1,091 billion)... Since the opening of the Hokuriku Shinkansen, the hotel development rush is progressing mainly in urban areas.
The number of tourists visiting Ishikawa Prefecture in 2010 is expected to be 22 million, and tourism consumption is expected to be 2,150 billion yen. When the prefecture is divided into Kanazawa area, Hakusan area, Kaga area, and Noto area, Kanazawa area is 2,717 million people 815 billion yen, Hakusan area is 585 people 99 billion yen, Kaga area is 73 million people 557 billion yen, Noto area The area is 874 people and 683 billion yen. The Kanazawa area is characterized by a relatively high proportion of prefecture customers (1,185%) and day travelers (47%). AlsoKantoThe number of visitors from outside the prefecture is increasing. In the Noto area, 58% are outside the prefecture and Kanto,Kinki,ChukyoThere is a similar level of penetration. In the Kaga area, the percentage of non-prefecture customers (69%) and the percentage of guests (45%) are high. The feature is that there are many visitors from the Kansai region. The most common place to stay is 228 million accommodations in Kanazawa, and in the Kaga area.Yamashiro Onsen85 people,Yamanaka Onsen53 people,Katayamazu Onsen44 people,Awazu Onsen30 people in the Noto areaWakura OnsenThere are 89 people. In addition, facilities that are frequently used by tourists are located in the Kanazawa area.Kenrokuen Garden170 people,21st Century Museum of Contemporary Art, Kanazawa158 people,Kanazawa Castle Park107 million, in the Hakusan areaHakusan Hiba Shrine67 people in the Kaga areaKibagata Park59 people,Ishikawa Zoo33 people in the Noto areaNoto Shokusai Market80 people,Kedaisha72 people,Wajima asaichi71 people,Senrihama69 people,Notojima Rinkai Park Aquarium45 people, etc..
The opening of the Hokuriku Shinkansen, which opened on March 2015, 3, has greatly increased the number of tourists in the prefecture. In particular, most of the customers are from the Kanto area, but due to the increase in media exposure in Kanazawa, the number is increasing from Kansai and Chukyo. The increasing area is mainly in the Kanazawa area, but it is also affecting the Noto area and the Kaga area. Kenrokuen and the 14st Century Museum of Contemporary Art, Kanazawa, recorded the largest number of visitors and visitors due to the Shinkansen effect.
Major companies in the prefecture
- Kanazawa IO data equipment,RB Controls,Shibuya Industry,Ishino Manufacturing,Komatsu Industries,Warehouse refining,Yamato,Kanazawa Meitetsu Marukoshi Department Store,Tsudakoma Industries,Nissei build industry,Mitani Sangyo,Hachiban,Fukushima printing,Hokuriku telephone construction,Hokoku Bank,Kanakan,Showno Pharmacy,Kanazawa Maimon Sushi,Imamura Securities,Kitaguni Shimbun,New Mikyu,Hokuriku Railway,Yonezawa Electric Works,True construction
- Nonoichi City- Dainichi Seisakusho
- Hakusan City- EIZO,Takamatsu Machine Industry,Ishikawa Works,Oriental Chain Industry,Northern Japan Spinning,Aoki of the medicine,Nikko,Wilco Holdings,Trantex,Nakamuradome Precision Industry,Komeya Pharmacy,Marue,Yoshio Industry
- Komatsu City- Kyowa Industry Co., Ltd.,Jay Bus,Komatsu Wall Industry,Comany,Komatsu
- Nomi City- Komatsu Matere,Takeda machine,Kaga Toshiba Electronics,I Milk Hokuriku
- Kaga City- Daido Industry,Sodick Plus Tech,,,,New family industry
- Kahoku City- PFU,Fujitsu IT Products
- Nanao City- Kagaya,Sugiyo,Dontaku
A company originating in Ishikawa
- APA Group(Kanazawa City's founding place, current head office location)
- Kagatsu(Kanazawa City was founded)
- Go-go curry group(Kanazawa city is the founding place, founder is from the city)
- Gospel building bookstore(Kanazawa City was founded)
- Primaham(Kanazawa City was founded)
- Komatsu Works(Komatsu City was founded)
- DMM.com(Kaga City is the founding place, founder is from the city)
Major companies with factories
- New family industry(Kaga City)
- ABC Mart(Shiga Town)
- NTN(Hakui City, Houda Shimizu Town, Shiga Town)
- Osaka Organic Chemical Industry(Hakusan City)
- Komatsu NTC(Komatsu City)
- Sankyo Material(Houdatsu Shimizu Town)
- Sanken Electric(Shiga Town)
- Santen Pharmaceutical(Houdatsu Shimizu Town)
- Japan display(Kawakita Town, Nomi City, Hakusan City）
- Sekisui Resin(Nomi City)
- Dexerials(Nomi City)
- Takara Standard(Tsubata Town)
- DIC(Hakusan City)
- Toray(Nomi City)
- Toray Dow Corning(Komatsu City)
- Nikkiso(Kanazawa City)
- NGK(Nomi City)
- PS Mitsubishi(Nanao City)
- Fuji Oil(Nakanoto Town)
- Murata Manufacturing(Nanao City, Hakui City, Hakusan City, Komatsu City)
- Montbell(Hakui City)
- Yokogawa(Kanazawa City)
Life and transportation
- Some office associationsInstalled by
- Ishikawa Fire and Disaster Prevention Air Corps
- Firefighting disaster prevention helicopter "Hakusan"
- Hokuriku Electric Power Transmission and Distribution (60Hz)-Power transmission and distribution throughout the prefecture
- Kanazawa City Enterprise Bureau -Five places in the Sai River water systemHydroelectric power planthave. Japan's only municipal power generator.
- Ishikawa Prefecture Environment Department Water Supply Company Division- Notojima7 cities and 5 towns in the south (Nomi CityKawakita Town(Excluding) is supplied with tap water.
- Kanazawa City Enterprise Bureau-Supply in Kanazawa city
- Kanazawa City Enterprise Bureau (13A)-Supply in Kanazawa city
- Komatsu Gas (13A)-Supply to Komatsu city
Ishikawa Prefecture's transportation to and from the airportPortAre maintained in the Kaga and Noto regions,Trainと道路Extends from the Kaga district to the east and west, centering on the city of Kanazawa where the prefectural capital is located, and to the north toward the Noto district.
Komatsu Airport (Komatsu City)
Noto Airport (Wajima City)
- Local port
- Wajima Port
- Anamizu Port
- Udetsu Port
- Ogi Port
- Iida Port
- Fukuura Port
- Taki Port
- Shioya Port
- Wakura Port
- Hannoura Port
- West Japan Railway Company(JR West Japan)
- Hokuriku Railway
- IR Ishikawa Railway
- Noto Railway
- Highway national road(highway)
- E41 Noetsu Expressway
- E86 Noto Satoyama Kaido(Start- Tokuda Otsu JCT）
- E41 Noto Satoyama Kaido (Tokuta Otsu JCT- Anamizu IC）
- General national road
- National Route 8
- National Route 157
- National Route 159
- National Route 160
- National Route 249
- National Route 304
- National Route 305
- National Route 359
- National Route 360
- National Route 364
- National Route 365
- National Route 415
- National Route 416
- National Route 471
- toll road
- Ishikawa Prefectural Road
- Hokuriku Railway
- West Japan JR Bus
- Komatsu Bus
- Notojima Transportation
Medical and welfare
- National(2 school)
- public(4 school)
- Hokoku newspaper
- Hokuriku Chunichi Newspaper(Chunichi Shimbun Hokuriku Head Office）
- Yomiuri Shimbun,Asahi Shimbun(Asahi Shimbun Osaka Head Office),Mainichi Newspapers(Mainichi Newspaper Osaka Head Office),Nihon Keizai ShimbunHas a branch/general office within the prefecture. The Yomiuri ShimbunTokyo Head OfficeUnder the umbrellaHokuriku Branch(Toyama PrefectureTakaoka) Sold in. Excluding thatNational newspaperSells products issued at the Osaka head office. In addition,Sankei ShimbunHas no reporting base in Ishikawa Prefecture, The prefecture version is not published either.
- NHK Kanazawa Broadcasting Station
- Hokuriku Broadcasting(MRO TV,JNNseries)
- Ishikawa Television Broadcast(FNNseries)
- TV Kanazawa(NNNseries)
- Hokuriku Asahi Broadcasting(HAB,ANNseries)
- Cable TV station in Ishikawa Prefecture(reference)
Ishikawa Prefecture is the only one of the three Hokuriku prefecturesTXNThere are 4 commercial TV stations excluding affiliated stations.Also, among cable TV stations in the prefecture, broadcasting stations in other prefecturesRebroadcast outside the areaNot done[Annotation 7]..Because of thatCable TVThe penetration rate is the lowest in the three prefectures.
- AM broadcast
- FM broadcast
- Monthly Hokkoku Actus(Hokkaido Shimbun)
- Gakuto (Institute for Urban Environmental Management)
- In addition, Fukui town information magazine "Monthly URALA] (Urara Communications) is also distributed in some areas.
Dialects in IshikawaHokuriku dialectClassified intoToyama dialectIt has a lot in common with.Kaga dialectとNoto dialectAnd is spoken in Kanazawa, the capital of the prefectureKanazawa dialectIs included in the Kaga dialect. In addition, there are many unique expressions in the dialect of the foot of Hakusan,Language islandFor example (Shiramine dialect).
- local cuisine
- Ox neck pongee(Woven fabric, 1988)
- Kaga Yuzen(Dyeing product, 1975)
- Kaga embroidery (other textile products, 1991)
- Kutani-yaki(Ceramics, 1975)
- Wajima lacquer(Lacquerware, 1975)
- Yamanaka lacquerware(Lacquerware, 1975)
- Kanazawa lacquerware(Lacquerware, 1980)
- Kanazawa Butsudan (Buddhist altar and Buddhist altar, 1976)
- Nanao Butsudan(Buddhist altar, Buddhist altar, 1978)
- Kanazawa foil(Crafts tools and materials, 1977)
- Traditional crafts
- Orchestra Ensemble Kanazawa
- Ishikawa Philharmonic Orchestra
- Kanazawa Mixed Chorus
- Kanazawa Mennel Call
- MOR Children's Chorus
- Theater company compass
- Theater sky
- World agricultural heritage
Thousand rice fields(Wajima City)
- National scenic spot
Kenrokuen Garden(Kanazawa City)
Sosoki BeachTarumizu Falls (Suzu City)
- Important traditional buildings preservation area
Higashiyama Higashi(Kanazawa City)
Main town(Kanazawa City)
Kaga Hashidate(Kaga City)
Kuroshima district(Wajima City)
- National important cultural property
Important cultural property Oyama Shrine Shinmon Gate(Kanazawa City)
Important cultural property Kidaisha Shrine(Hakui City)
Important cultural property Myonenji Five-storied pagoda(Hakui City)
- National Historic Site
National Historic Site Kaetsu border castle ruins and roads(Kanazawa City)
National Historic Site Nanao CastleTrace (Nanao City)
National Historic Site Torikoshi CastleTrace (Hakusan City)
National Historic Site Nikka CastleTrace (Hakusan City)
- Sights and historic sites
Nagamachi samurai residence trace(Kanazawa City)
Ataka no Seki(Komatsu City)
Senrihama Nagisa Driveway(Hakui City, Houdashimizu Town)
Wajima asaichi(Wajima City)
- Cultural facility
21st Century Museum of Contemporary Art, Kanazawa(Kanazawa City)
Shitaka Memorial Cultural Exchange Center(Kanazawa City)
Ishikawa Prefectural Museum of History(Kanazawa City)
Notojima Rinkai Park AquariumWhale Shark Museum (Nanao City)
- National/National Parks
Hakusan National Park(Hakusan, Hakusan City)
Wakura Onsen(Nanao City)
Yamashiro Onsen(Kaga City)
Yuwaku Onsen(Kanazawa City)
Shiramine Onsen(Hakusan City)
Works set in Ishikawa Prefecture
Ishikawa Prefecture Honorary citizens
The title of honorary citizens of Ishikawa Prefecture is based on the Ishikawa Prefecture Honorary Citizens Ordinance (Ishikawa Prefecture Ordinance No. 1992) established on July 4, 7 (excellence in social development and promotion of academic culture). Is given to those who are proud and respected by the citizens of the prefecture (Article 10 of the Ordinance).. The target person is stipulated to be selected by the Governor of Ishikawa with the consent of the Ishikawa Prefectural Assembly (Article 2 of the Ordinance), and the Honorary Citizens Selection Committee of Ishikawa is organized as an advisory body each time... Those who are selected as honorary citizens will receive the honorary citizenship title of Ishikawa Prefecture and the emblem of honorary citizenship of Ishikawa Prefecture as well as commemorative gifts (Article 3 of the Ordinance), as well as the courtesy and benefits of the governor (Article 4 of the Ordinance). (Article XNUMX).
|Gift number||Name of winner||Occupation||Selection date||Remarks||Source|
|1||Katsuki Yoji||Physiologist||Year ending March 1992||Order of CultureAward|||
|2||Shugoro Hasuda||Metalworker||Year ending March 1992||Received the Order of Culture|||
|3||Nakanishi Yoichi||政治家||Added November 1994, 4||Ishikawa Governor|||
|4||Asakura Ikichi||Potter||1997th of February 4||Received the Order of Culture|||
|5||10th generation Ohi Chozaemon||Potter||2012th of February 1||Received the Order of Culture|||
|6||Mori||政治家||2013th of February 3||Prime Minister|||
- ^ Unlike other prefectures in Ishikawa Prefecture, there is no notification to specify the prefecture badge, so the design portion of the prefecture flag is used as the “prefecture flag emblem”. The color scheme when used as a mark is not specified, but cerulean blue or gold is customarily used.
- ^ It uses the name "local flower" instead of "prefecture flower".
- ^ Some town names within each municipality are read as "cho". Example: KanazawaMinami Town(Minamicho)
- ^ The area under the Minami-Kaga Civil Engineering Office is the area under the Ishikawa Civil Engineering Office except the Tedori River area in Nomi-gun and Nomi City.
- ^ In addition, the merger talks with the two towns of Hosho-gun (Anamizu-machi and Monzen-cho) as the town of Otori have been withdrawn.
- ^ What I discovered isEarthenware,stone toolA high school student who had a hobby of collecting. In the hill of the lighthouse, Todashino, where he lived, about 20 earthenware and stone tools were collected, and some of them were old stone tools. The stone tools consisted of one pointed instrument and five knife-shaped stone instruments used for spear tips shaped like leaves. It was a high school teacher at that time who distinguished this from Paleolithic. After that, the ruins were excavated, and single-edged stone tools and scrapers were excavated.
- ^ It used to be done on some CATV, but it was all finished by the complete transition to terrestrial digital broadcasting on July 2011, 7.
- ^ "Introduction to the Siinoki Guest House" Ishikawa Prefectural Government Memorial Shiinoki Guest House
- ^ a b c Overview of Ishikawa Prefecture (location, attraction, nature) (Ishikawa Prefecture)
- ^ a b c d e f g h "Meteorological characteristics of Ishikawa Prefecture" Kanazawa Local Meteorological Observatory
- ^ a b "23 Ishikawa 100 Indicators" (Ishikawa Prefecture)
- ^ a b c d e "Topography, geology and weather of Ishikawa" Ishikawa Prefecture
- ^ a b c "December Weather-Winter Lightning-" Meteorological Agency
- ^ a b "Winter arrival, first snowfall in Kanazawa to cause yellowtail", "Kokukoku Shimbun," December 2010, 12
- ^ a b "22 National Census Population Basic Results (for Ishikawa Prefecture)" Ishikawa Prefecture
- ^ a b c "Outline of the 17 Census 2nd Basic Tabulation Results (Population by Employment Status, Number of Workers by Industry, etc.)" Ishikawa Prefecture
- ^ a b "Ishikawa Industrial Human Resources Plan (February 19)" Ishikawa Prefecture
- ^ a b c d "Main data collection December 23 issue" Ishikawa Prefecture
- ^ a b c d "Kanazawa City Historical Landscape Maintenance Improvement Project" (Kanazawa City)
- ^ a b "Sightseeing 22 in Ishikawa from statistics" Ishikawa
- ^ a b Memories and Records of Air Raids-Memories of War Left in the Future
- ^ "Twelve straight line baseline area/Northwest Honshu coast" Japan Coast Guard
- ^ a b c d e "Topography and geology of Ishikawa Prefecture" Ishikawa sediment disaster information system
- ^ a b c "Noto Peninsula Promotion Plan" December 17, 12 Ishikawa Prefecture / Toyama Prefecture
- ^ "Underwater topography of the Sea of Japan" (Japan Meteorological Agency)
- ^ Hiroshi Taguchi, Masao Nagano, Takahiro Sato, Misao Sakurai, Mario Uchida, "History of Structural Development near Shirayamase, Sea of Japan," Geological Society of Japan, Vol. 79, No. 4, Geological Society of Japan, April 1973, 4. , Pages 15-287, NOT 110003022440.
- ^ a b c d "Landscape of Ishikawa Prefecture" Ishikawa Prefecture
- ^ "Overview of the Tetori River Basin" Kanazawa River National Highway Office, Hokuriku Regional Development Bureau, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- ^ "Fiscal 19 Tetori River Project Overview" Kanazawa River National Highway Office, Hokuriku Regional Development Bureau, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- ^ "Summary of Kakegawa" Kanazawa River National Highway Office, Hokuriku Regional Development Bureau, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- ^ "Uchinada Dunes" "Hot Ishikawa Tabi Net" Ishikawa Tourism Federation
- ^ "Local flower black lily" Ishikawa
- ^ "Natural parks in Ishikawa" Ishikawa Prefecture
- ^ "Hakusan National Park" Ministry of the Environment
- ^ a b c "National and National Parks in Ishikawa Prefecture" Ishikawa Prefecture
- ^ "Noto Peninsula National Monument" Ministry of the Environment
- ^ "Echizen Kaga Kaigan National Monument" Ministry of the Environment
- ^ "Meteorological information (Kanazawa yearly value)" Meteorological Agency
- ^ Ishikawa Nurse Navi-Nursing recruitment information managed by Ishikawa
- ^ Ishikawa / Ishikawa City Planning Master Plan
- ^ a b c "Ordinance to establish administrative bodies belonging to governor's authority" Ishikawa Prefecture
- ^ Japan Meteorological Agency
- ^ "Secret Kenmin SHOW』(Yomiuri TelevisionProduction) 2011(23)May 3Broadcast
- ^ a b "List of merged municipalities" Ishikawa Prefecture
- ^ "Outline of Hakusan Nonoichi Wide Area Office Association" Hakusan Nonoichi Wide Area Office Association
- ^ Yuichi Takazawa et al. 2000Yoshimitsu Kawamura "Birth of Kaga and Noto" p10-11.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j "Ishikawa Ruins Walk" Ishikawa Prefectural Buried Cultural Center
- ^ "Chikamori Ruins" Kanazawa
- ^ "Nonoichi City Tourist Map Okyozuka Ruins" Nonoichi City
- ^ "Keidaisha that Otomo Ichimochi also visited" Ishikawa Prefectural Education Center
- ^ "Noto Kokubunji Ruins Buildings Ruins" Cultural Heritage Online (Agency for Cultural Affairs)
- ^ "The window for trade with the continent Furai Fukuura Port" Ishikawa Prefectural Education Center
- ^ "Nature magazine of Hakusan 21 Zen road of Hakusan" March 2001 Hakusan Nature Conservation Center, Ishikawa Prefecture
- ^ "Kurikara" Tsubata Town
- ^ LotusThe ten guysRealizationIn the “Senki Ki-Sho”Protecting Yasuko Toshite Yori Peasant Tori Tate Togashi Nitekaku Ahida Peasant etc.It is written. "Taitaka" was killed by Kaga Ikko IkkoTogashi MasachikaThe child took over the protectionYasutaka TogashiThat.
- ^ "Peasant Nochimochi Tal Country-Kaga Ikko Ikko"
- ^ a b Kazuo Mise, Toshiie, Toshinaga, Toshinen and Maeda's three generations and politics (Kitaguni Shimbun,2002）ISBN-4 8330-1204-9
- ^ "Birth of the Kitamae Ship" Ishikawa New Information Shofu
- ^ a b "Tedori River disaster history" Kanazawa River National Highway Office
- ^ a b c d "Person encyclopedia related to Toshiie and Matsu" Ishikawa Shin Information Shofu
- ^ "History of Wajima Nuri" Ishikawa New Information Shofu
- ^ "Kita Mae Fune Travel Wajima City" Ishikawa New Information Shofu
- ^ "Kutani ware" Ishikawa new information Shofu
- ^ "Modern and modern science and technology XNUMX History of science" Ishikawa Prefectural Museum of History
- ^ From page 2020 of "Toyama Shimbun" January 1, 21 "Neighbors 28 Chapter 17 Divide 2-minute Government Approved".
- ^ From "Toyama Prefectural Kita-Nippon Shimbun Centennial History" (published by Kita-Nihon Shimbun, October 1984, 10) from page 5.
- ^ "The Birth of Toyama Prefecture" (May 2019, 5, by Masakichi Urata, published by Kaede Kobo), p. 9.
- ^ "Modern and modern science and technology 3 History of technology" Ishikawa Prefectural Museum of History
- ^ "Footsteps of Fourth High School" Kanazawa University
- ^ "Kanazawa University 50 Year History" Kanazawa University
- ^ "Kanazawa Industrial Rise" Ishikawa New Information Shofu
- ^ a b "History of Kanazawa (History)" Kanazawa
- ^ Tetsuya Hashimoto, "Chapter 5 Rice Uprising"Modern Ishikawa Prefecture Area Studies" Faculty of Economics Research Series 1986 p.137-178, Faculty of Economics, Kanazawa University
- ^ "Taisho democracy and popular culture" Ishikawa Prefectural Museum of History
- ^ "Ayumi of Corporate Bureau" Kanazawa City Corporate Bureau
- ^ a b c "Ayumi of Kanazawa Broadcasting Station" NHK Kanazawa Broadcasting Station
- ^ "Showa 9 disaster summary" Kanazawa River National Highway Office
- ^ a b "Postwar reconstruction and high growth" Ishikawa Prefectural Museum of History
- ^ "Uchinada Struggle" Uchinada Town
- ^ "History" Komatsu Airport Council
- ^ "History of Komatsu" Komatsu City
- ^ "Company Profile" Hokuriku Broadcasting Co., Ltd.
- ^ ``January 38 heavy snowfall'' Meteorological Agency
- ^ a b "Main Ayumi of prefectural government 38-39" Ishikawa Prefecture
- ^ "Chronology" Takaoka City
- ^ "Main Ayumi of prefectural government 42-43" Ishikawa Prefecture
- ^ "Main Ayumi of prefectural government 46-47" Ishikawa Prefecture
- ^ a b "Main Ayumi of prefectural government 52-53" Ishikawa Prefecture
- ^ "Main Ayumi of prefectural government 48-49" Ishikawa Prefecture
- ^ "Main Ayumi of prefectural government 57" Ishikawa
- ^ "Outline of Tedori River Dam" Kanazawa River National Highway Office
- ^ "Main Ayumi of prefectural government late 5" Ishikawa Prefecture
- ^ "Freezing of Suzu Nuclear Power Plant Plan" Hokuriku Electric Power
- ^ "Main Ayumi of prefectural government 63" Ishikawa
- ^ "Main Ayumi of prefectural government late 3" Ishikawa Prefecture
- ^ "Summary of bill explanation of prefectural assembly About summary of September supplementary budget" Ishikawa
- ^ "Main Ayumi of prefectural government, the first half of 17" Ishikawa Prefecture
- ^ "Main Ayumi of prefectural government, the first half of 15" Ishikawa Prefecture
- ^ "Main Ayumi of prefectural government late 15" Ishikawa Prefecture
- ^ "Main Ayumi of prefectural government, the first half of 10" Ishikawa Prefecture
- ^ "Main Ayumi of prefectural government, the first half of 18" Ishikawa Prefecture
- ^ "19 Noto Peninsula Earthquake Disaster Record Journal" Ishikawa Prefecture
- ^ New River Management Review Committee for Local Heavy Rain "Report of New River Management Review Committee for Local Heavy Rain: Following the Heavy Rainfall Disaster on the Asano River" February 2009 Ishikawa Prefecture
- ^ "UNESCO Craft Creative City" Kanazawa
- ^ "Introduction to "Oku Noto"" Listed on "Representative List" of UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage" Ishikawa Prefecture
- ^ "Noto's Satoyama and Satoumi" Globally Important Agricultural Heritage Systems (GIAHS) Initiative SUMMARY INFORMATION
- ^ "Feature 1 World Agricultural Heritage (3) Noto no Satoyama Satoumi" Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries
- ^ "Prefecture and Kanazawa City's own "Urgent Declaration" New Corona”. Yomiuri Shimbun (March 2020, 4). 2020th of February 4Browse.
- ^ "Ishikawa Prefecture Longevity Social Plan 2009" Ishikawa Prefecture
- ^ "Overview of Vital Statistics (confirmed number) in 22" Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- ^ "Ishikawa Prefectural Economic Report (FY20)" Ishikawa
- ^ "Ishikawa's Food, Agriculture and Rural Vision" Ishikawa Prefecture (2006)
- ^ "About Kaga vegetables" Kanazawa City Agricultural Brand Association
- ^ "What is Noto Vegetable?" Noto Vegetable Promotion Council
- ^ "Development of large red-colored variety "Ruby Roman"" Ishikawa
- ^ "New Grape Varieties Ruby Roman" Ishikawa Agricultural Research Center Research Report (2006)
- ^ "About Noto Beef" Ishikawa Prefecture
- ^ a b Ishikawa Forest/Forestry/Timber Industry Promotion Vision 2011 Ishikawa
- ^ "To Noto" Ishikawa Prefecture Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Department
- ^ a b "Ishikawa Prefecture New Fisheries Promotion Vision 2007" Ishikawa Prefecture
- ^ "22 Marine Fisheries/Aquaculture Production Statistics (Approximate Number/Hokuriku)" Hokuriku Agricultural Administration Bureau
- ^ 20 Fishery and Aquaculture Production Statistics Annual Report "2-2 Omi-ku Prefecture Statistics by Prefectural Branch Fish catch by species" General contact point for government statistics
- ^ "Excerpt from the 21 Ishikawa statistical table (fisheries)" Ishikawa
- ^ "Natural Noto cold weather" Ishikawa Fisheries Cooperative
- ^ "Kano Crab" Ishikawa Fisheries Cooperative
- ^ "The Four Seasons of Ishikawa" Ishikawa Fisheries Cooperative
- ^ a b "22 Industrial Statistics Survey Results-Breaking News-(December 22, 12)" Ishikawa Prefecture
- ^ "What is a "regional brand"? "Wajima Nuri" No.XNUMX”. As of May 2012, 8オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2017th of February 9Browse.
- ^ "Current status as Wajima lacquer local industry" Ishikawa New Information Shofu
- ^ a b "Commerce in Ishikawa Prefecture (Wholesale/Retail)-19 Commerce Statistics Survey Report-" Ishikawa Prefecture
- ^ "16 Service Industry Basic Survey Ishikawa Prefecture Service Industry" Ishikawa Prefecture
- ^ "Start mass production on new line of Hakusan Plant" "News Release" Japan Display
- ^ "Ishikawa Medical Plan" Ishikawa
- ^ Sankei Shimbun, domestic and overseas general bureau
- ^ Current state of cable TV - Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications August 2020 (see page 8)
- ^ The next trip is to Kawa prefecture! We will hold a joint PR event for Ishikawa Prefecture and Kagawa Prefecture. (Japanese) -Kagawa official site
- ^ a b Ishikawa Prefecture Honorary Citizens Ordinance -Ishikawa Prefecture, viewed April 2020, 4.
- ^ a b Ishikawa Prefecture Honorary Citizens Ordinance Enforcement Regulations -Ishikawa Prefecture, viewed April 2020, 4.
- ^ a b The main history of prefectural government The first half of 4 -Ishikawa Prefecture, viewed April 2020, 4.
- ^ The main history of prefectural government The first half of 6 -Ishikawa Prefecture, viewed April 2020, 4.
- ^ The main history of prefectural government The first half of 9 -Ishikawa Prefecture, viewed April 2020, 4.
- ^ (PDF) -Ishikawa Prefecture, viewed April 2020, 4.
- ^ (PDF) -Ishikawa Prefecture, viewed April 2020, 4.
- "Kanazawa Machiya" edition,Kashima Publishing,Year 1983
- "Kutani and Ishikawa Prefectural Museum of Art" Asahi Shimbun, November 1983
- "Special scenic spot Kenrokuen (9 Estimated Sites of Edo Town Excavation Report)"IshikawaRikyu Buried Cultural Property Center, March 1992
- Yuichi Takazawa; Yoshimitsu Kawamura; Fumiaki Higashi Shiyanagi; Hiroshi Motoyasu; Tetsuya Hashimoto "History of Ishikawa Prefecture" (new edition) Yamakawa Shuppansha <Prefectural History, 17>, 2000.ISBN 463432170X.
- "Japan Kogei Association Ishikawa Branch Memorial Magazine: In Commemoration of the 40th Ishikawa Traditional Crafts Exhibition", edited by the Japan Kogei Association Ishikawa Branch Memorial Magazine Editorial Committee,Japan Craft SocietyIshikawa Branch, March 2000
- "Characteristics of dialects in Shiramine district of Ishikawa prefecture and dialect text usage" by Tetsuo Nitta,Kanazawa UniversityFaculty of Literature, March 2005
- Natural scenic spots in Ishikawa Prefecture
- List of people from Ishikawa Prefecture
- List of abolished municipalities in Ishikawa prefecture
- List of Ishikawa designated cultural properties
- Kaga Domain
- Geography of japan,Region of Japan
- Ishikawa Prefecture Official Site
- Ishikawa public information public hearing room official "hot Ishikawa" (@hot_ishikawa)- Twitter
- Hot Ishikawa trip Net -Ishikawa Tourism Federation
Nanao PrefecturePart of (Noto country）
TsurugaPart of (Echizen country）
|Changes in administrative districts|
1871 - (Kanazawa prefecture → Ishikawa prefecture)