Confirmation of 554 new infections in 29 Tokai prefectures (XNUMXth)
If you write the contents roughly
In Gifu Prefecture, 14 new cases have been confirmed, including 72 in Gifu City, the highest number since the second state of emergency was lifted.
On the 29th, 554 new cases of coronavirus infection were confirmed in XNUMX Tokai prefectures.In Aichi prefecture, ki ... → Continue reading
To everyone the latest news on Aichi / Gifu / Mie
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
The name "Gifu" has various theories, and one theory is thatOda NobunagaAccording to the naming of.
Masahide TempleWas a monkSawahiko SouneAccording toQishan(When Yin transitioned to the Zhou Dynasty,PhoenixIs said to have descended, and Zhou Bun-o stood up on this mountain and built the eight bases.Qufu"(LearningAncestor of theConfuciusThere was a village where was bornLuSelect "Gifu" which has "Fu" which is the capital of the country and the birthplace of Confucianism.TaipingとLearningIt is said that the land was named with its meaning.
Edo PeriodMid-termOwari DomainNobunaga's name is also recorded in "" (Nagoya City Hoza Bunko Collection, former Hozai Bunko Collection/Owari Tokugawa Ichizo Collection) and "Konoyo Shikata" (also known as Noshu Shikata and National Archives). Kanji Nagase, "Gifu Shitaku" (1885), cited Nobunaga's name as Gifu for the first time, citing the description of "Azuchi founding record".
Even if you check the historical materials of the same period, "Kojitsujiki" was written on November 11, 11, in the article of "Eijiroku", "Sanshu Tokugawa Sakyo Daibusho, Sawaji Hayato Yusuke, Shimoyuki Tsujiya". .. Also,Louis FroisHowever,5, "We should write in the town of Gifu and have a population of about XNUMX." It can be seen that the place name Gifu cannot be confirmed before Nobunaga was named.
Besides, "" and "Tomonin DiaryGifu's first look at is.
on the other hand,IguchiThe place name is Noguchi Iguchi in the letter of Hekaku Josetsu on July XNUMXst, XNUMXrd year of Eiroku. "Successive Old Plans",Oda NobunagaTo the letter, (Samurai XNUMXth year) Satsuki last month, the Noshu cooperation, Iguchi neighborhood taken out. From this,NobunagaIn 1568 (Eiroku 11), before the fact that Nobunaga changed Iguchi to Gifu, the fact that it was Gifu cannot be confirmed.
There is also an objection that Gifu had already been used before Nobunaga was named. In "Gifu City Guide" (Gifu City Educational Society, 1915), "In one theory, it was written as Gifu, Gifu, Giyo, Giyama, Gishita. Not Nobunaga's name."
"Old notes of Mino Kuni』(Is it the work? The author is unknown),Inabayama Castlewas thereMt. InabaIs called Gifu, and Sato is called Gifu, and Nobunaga merged Gifu, Nakabushi, Inoguchi, Imaizumi, and Kuwata to call it Gifu. Is claimed to have been.
Also, Niigata's record, Toyo's English vocabulary; Shaolin's no-hole flute, Meng Kasuga 8th year of Meiji, Togi Shigeyori's image; The words "Giyo" appear frequently in the collection of plum blossoms in Banri Shukyu, and there are "Gifu-fuyu" and "Jifuyo" in Gifuyo, but there is no specific explanation about what "Giyo" is in the book; In Takeo Ichiki, it is located on the north (north) of the Kiso River (Kiso River) and refers to the area of Unuma/Gifu, but in the same book it is Kiso River, and it is strange that it is not Kisoyang or Kiyo. However, there is a question that it is strange that the word "Gisoyo" does not exist even in the case of the Giso River.
* The biggest problem with the theory derived from the Kiso River (Kiso River) is that there is a description of "Owari/Mino Ryogoku Sakai Sumida River" in the prime minister's mark in the second year of Showa, and it has been called the Sumata River since ancient times. is there.
Naturally, Gifu Giyo does not hold because of the name of the river.1586(Tensho 14th year)May 6ToOda familyIn the territoryKiso RiverFlood occurred and the ancient river channel changed drastically.It became almost the current river topography.
In addition, Nobunaga says that Iguchi was changed to Gifu,Marishu XNUMXIn "Plum Blossoms Exhausted", there is a description of "Nono Iguchi Yushounin", and Iguchi is not designated as Giyo.
In addition, there is a description of "Nono leather prefecture, thick leather hand", and Leather hand office is not called Gifu (Giyo). It is not possible to call Unuma (eastern end of Kakamigahara City), which is quite far from Iguchi, as Iyo and the whole area called Giyo. There is also a description in the same book that Kawayo=Surugokuni, and in that case, the name would be too wide-ranging, that is, Giyo=Minokuni=Nouyang, which again contradicts the fact that Nobunaga changed Iguchi to Gifu.
In addition, before Sanri Shukyu, there is a school priest, Kiyokata Hideki, who was originally from Sanuki-kuni, who changed the name to Kiyama and then Giyo. Gifu Prefectural Board of Education, "Hihi Ryogoku Tsusho" (1923),Sakumi HanamiGifu Naming also advocates Nobunaga's theory in "History of Azuchi-Momoyama Period" (1939).
Einosuke AbeWhen you look at "Nohi Ryogoku Tsutsushi", you can see () of Sofuku-ji Temple in Eiroku 4th year.Saito YoshiryuIs referred to as "Kiyo Kentamori", but the source is unknown, and Eiroku Sataku says "Min Saito Yoshiryu, December 3, 12rd year of Eiji, a Zen family of the same country and returns to Dendenji. , He said, "Shoufukuji Shoki (Kaikawa), etc. in the country, resents and goes out of the country." , It is doubtful that the resentful opponent Saito Yoshiryu was praised as Kentamori.
In addition, in the "Miyudenjo Diary",TenshoSeptember 9, 9 Emperor Masachika had a statement that he would receive the title of Otsuchi Tomokatsukushi from Maeshinji Sumimochi River (Shoki), and he could not have been a Kokushi in the four years of Eiroku. It is obviously a strange description.
Most of the prefecture area is oldMino countryAnd oldHida countryと でConstitutionWill be done.In recent yearsNaganoFrom oldKamisaka Village・OldYamaguchi VillageTheTransboundary transferThen the prefecture area was changed.Partly old due to border changes such as the separation of some villages that were the border of the countryEchizen country, OldShinano country, OldOwari, OldIse countryAreas that were included are also included.
- Gifu Prefectural Office-(I.e.Yabutaminami) (
- Eastern end-TakayamaOkuhida Onsengo Kanzaka:Mt. Kita Hotakadake） (
- West end-Ibi-gunIbikawa TownSakauchi Kawakami) (
- South end-KaizuNear Kaizucho Aburajima:IbigawaCenter) (
- Northern end-Hida CityKamiokacho Yokoyama:Kirazuyama） (
Meanwhile, the southernMino regionIt is,Aichi OfIse bayContinue from the coastNobi PlainSpread,LowlandThe area is large. Especially in the southwestKiso Mikawa(Kiso River,Nagara River,Ibigawa) In the confluence and its tributaries, a water town spreads,Above sea levelThere are places below 0m. In this areaFlood damageTo protect yourself fromInsideと 呼 ば れ るEmbankmentStructure enclosed by or itsVillageThere is such a topography of Gifu PrefectureFeaturesRepresentsToyama thick waterTo saywordIt is represented by.
With each prefecturePrefectural borderIs mostly mountain range. However, in AichiOwari regionMost of the prefectural border with andMiePart of the prefectural border withKiso River,Nagara River,IbigawaIt has become a river.
- Main mountain
- Hida Mountains(Northern Alps)- Hotakatake,Mt. Yarigatake,Mt. Yakedake,Mt. Norikura,Mt. Kasagatake,Mt. Ontakeな ど
- Kiso Mountains(Central Alps)- Mt. Enasanな ど
- Ryohaku mountains - Hakusan,Mt. Dainichigatake,Nogo Hakusan,Mt. Kanmuriyamaな ど
- Hida Highlands - Mt. Kuraiyama,Muddy rice branな ど
- Atera Mountains - Mt. Kohideyama,Mikuniyama(Gero City/Nakatsugawa City) etc.
- Mt. Ibukiyama - Mt. Ibukiyama,Mt. Kimunな ど
- Yoro Mountains - Yoroyamaな ど
- Others Mt. Kinka,Hundred peaks,Ikedayama,Mikuniyama(Toki City),Mikuniyama(Ena City) etc.
- Main plateau
- The Pacific OceanWater system / river pouring into
- Kiso RiverWater system:Seino,Gifu,NakanoMost of the areaTonoNorthern region and southern Hida region
- Shonai RiverWater system: Southern Tono area
- Shonai River (in Gifu prefecture)Toki RiverIt is called)
- Yahagi RiverWater system: Southern Tono area
- Sea of JapanWater system / river pouring into
- Jinzu RiverWater system: Northern Hida region
- ShogawaWater system: Western Hida region
- Kuzuryu RiverWater system: oldEchizen countryIsGujoSwan townIshitohaku district
- Main flat land
- Major active fault
- Highest altitudeOkuho Takadake(Hida region) 3,190m. The lowest point of elevationKaizuIt is less than 0m in (Mino area).
- National park
- Chubu Mountain National Park,Hakusan National Park
- National park
- Hida Kisogawa Quasi-National Park,Ibi Sekigahara Yoro National Monument
- Prefectural nature park
- Senbon Matsubara Prefectural Nature Park,Ibi Prefectural Natural Park,Okuhida Kasuga Ryuha Prefectural Nature Park,Utsue XNUMX Waterfall Prefectural Nature Park,Toyama Prefectural Natural Park,Uragiso Prefectural Nature Park,,,,Oku Nagaragawa Prefectural Nature Park,,,,Ontakeyama Prefectural Natural Park
Hida regionAnd most ofMino regionPart ofSea of Japan side climate,Mino regionMost ofPacific climate,Hida region-Mino regionEach part ofCentral highland climateSince there is a large difference in elevation, the climate difference is large even within the same prefecture. All over the prefectureInland climateAnd some areas haveHeavy snowfall-Special heavy snowfall areaI often get hit by heavy snow. Since it hits the west side of the high altitude area, rain clouds are likely to develop, and the average annual rainfall is relatively high at around 1700 mm to 2500 mm.
Winter:Is often dry and sunny, and in western Gifu Prefecture,Ibuki OroshiThe dry cold wind blows. For this reason, the sensible temperature may drop as quickly as in northern Japan. strongWinter pressure distributionTo become andSnow cloudFlows in and is localized in western Gifu prefecture(I.e.May be hit by.
Mino regionIs surrounded by low mountains, so it is hot in summer, cold in winter, andDaily rangeIs also big. EspeciallyTono OfTajimi CityThen, domestic in that year(I.e.May be recorded (2007(19) March 8,SaitamaKumagayaIt recorded a record high of 40.9°C in Japan alongside.summerIn addition to the climate ofHeat islandWhen the phenomenon, and the westerly wind blows,KinkiHot airMt. IbukiyamaHit the systemFern phenomenonCause thushigh temperatureIs often recorded.
Hida regionCan be high above sea level,Mino regionLow compared toTakayama BasinThen in the summerExtremely hot dayMay be recorded.2018(Heisei 30)May 8At 2:2 pm, in the Kanayama area (formerly Kanayama town, Masuda county) located in the south of Gero cityAmedusAt the Kanayama Observatory,KochiShimanto CityThe highest temperature in Japan, which is the same as that of Japan, was the second highest temperature in Thailand... However, it is relatively easy to spend due to low humidity.Winter seasonThe temperature is low inTakayamaShogawa TownMumagaya isSubarctic humid climateでHonshuIt is said to be one of the cold areas,1981(Showa 56) On February 2, there are many days when the temperature drops to -28°C or below, recording -25.4 degrees.
|Northern Hida||Southern Hida|
|Shirakawa||Hida City||Takayama||Gero City|
|Iijima||Gown||Kawai||Kamioka||Kiryu Town||Kiyomi||Six stables||Tochio||Nyu River||Miyanomae||(I.e.||Miyaji||Jinshan|
Number of days
|Komaba Town||Notice||Nagataki||Hirugano||Hachiman||Miwa Town||Kamiishizu|
Number of days
- Prefectural office location Of(I.e. TheCore cityToSpecifiedHas been done.
- The northernmost prefecture has the largest area in Japan among the municipalities in Japan.Takayama(2,177.67 km²,TokyoThere is almost the same area).
- There were many towns and villages in Gifu prefecture in the Showa period,1987(Showa 62)Fujihashi Village(CurrentIbikawa Town)ButTokuyama Village100 until the merger市町村There was,Great Heisei mergerAs a result, the number of local governments has decreased to 42 municipalities.
- Ogaki TheGreat Heisei mergerThe only double in JapanEnclaveBecame a city with.
- 2005(17),Nakatsugawa TheNaganoKiso-gunYamaguchi VillageBecame the only merger of Otsu prefecture in the Great Heisei era.
- 21City9county19town2villageThere is. In Gifu prefecture, the prefecture was divided into 5 areas and placed in each area, but it was abolished in 2015 (however, some prefectures such as prefectural tax offices and public health centers set up by area unit). It is continuing).
- The municipalities are listed below for each area. All readings of "town" are "cho". The word "mura" is read as "mura" in both villages.
- Southern part of the prefecture. About oldMino countryHit the part.
- Mino regionSeino-Gifu-Nakano-TonoIt may be divided into 4 areas (#Administrative divisionreference).
- distribution,industryな どAichiThe Tono district is more closely related to Aichi prefecture than other districts in the prefecture.OwariHas a close relationship with the region.
- (I.e.(Prefectural office location）
- Kakamigahara City
- Yamagata City
- Mizuho City
- Motosu City
- Hashima - Ginan Town,Kasamatsu Town
- Motosu-gun - Northern town
- Yoro-gun - Yoro Town
- Fuwa county - Tarui Town,Sekigahara Town
- Anpachi-gun - Anpachi Town,Kobe town,Wanouchi Town
- Ibi-gun - Ibikawa Town,Ono Town,Ikeda
- Seki City
- Kani City
- Kamo-gun - Slope town,Fuka Town,Kawabe Town,Nanada Town,Yaotsu Town,Shirakawa,Higashishirakawa Village
- Kani District - Mitake Town
- Northern part of the prefecture. About oldHida countryHit the part.Central highlandsToSortIt may be done.
- Northern Hida regionSea of JapanClose to the side, distribution, industry, etc.ToyamaHas a deep relationship with.
- Hida area
Old country name
- Former Ise country part ⇒ 1883(16th year of Meiji) November 11,MieKuwanaKinmamura-Yushima Shinden/Enai Village Shimoishizu-gunToTransferDone (laterKaizu DistrictDajiangcun→Kaizu Town, CurrentKaizu).
- Former Owari country part ⇒ 1887(20th year of Meiji) November 7,AichiHaishi CountyMatsuyama Nakajima VillageWas transferred to Kaisai-gun, Gifu prefecture (later Kaizu-gunHigashie Village→Kaizu Town, CurrentKaizu).
- Former Echizen country part ⇒ 1958(Showa 33) September 10,FukuiOno-gunIshitoru ShiramuraPart of Gifu PrefectureGujo-gunSwan town(CurrentGujo).
- Former Shinano country ⇒ 1958(Showa 33) September 10,NaganoNishi-chikumaKamisaka VillagePart of Gifu PrefectureNakatsugawaWill be incorporated into (MagomeDistrictYamaguchi VillageTransfer to).
- Former Shinano country ⇒ 2005(17) March 2,NaganoKiso-gunYamaguchi Village is Gifu PrefectureNakatsugawaWill be incorporated into.
- Chubu region
- Eight regionsThen, it is classified into this region.
- Tokai region
- TokaiHokuriku region
- Other classification
|Gifu Prefecture and National Population Distribution by Age (2005)||Gifu Prefecture Age and Gender Population Distribution (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Gifu prefecture
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
Mainly in the southern part of the prefectureJapanese Brazilians,フィリピンA lot of foreigners such as people live. In recent years, the number of Chinese living in Japan is increasing. EspeciallyMinokamoIn that case, 1% of the population are foreigners, and often work as workers in factories.1990(2)Immigration Control LawSince the revision, it has increased rapidly. Their biggest problem is their children's education, because they can't understand JapaneseNot attending schoolIt may be.Brazil schoolThere are several schools in the prefecture, but most are unlicensed.2008In response to the global economic crisis (20)BrazilianThere are quite a few cases where they return to their home countries, and Gifu Prefecture is supporting their return travel expenses.
In recent years, mainly due to the relaxation of the conditions for entering Japan for ChineseTakayama,ShirakawaThere is a tendency that the number of foreign tourists is increasing significantly in tourist spots within the prefecture, mainly in the Hida region.
Center of gravity
- 2015(27)CensusThen,2010 According to the (22) survey, it moved 1.6 km south-southeast,Seki City(OldMugi DistrictMugi Town(Nakanoho area).
- By the way,Gujo (OldMinami Village)Japan Manchu CenterHowever,1995It is built around the population based on the census.
- Gifu Prefecture Population Ranking by City
- Gifu Prefecture City Population Density Ranking (2016(28) present)
- (I.e.(1,990 people/km2）
- Mizuho City(1,940 people/km2）
- Kakamigahara City(1,650 people/km2）
- Hashima(1,250 people/km2）
- Tajimi City(1,200 people/km2）
It starts about 3 years ago in this prefectureLate PaleolithicThe ruins where people were active have been confirmed on the terraces and plateaus (Hino Ruins, Terada Ruins, Tsubakibora Ruins) in the northern part of the Noo Plain.In addition, ruins in a narrow ridge in the mountains (Ibigawa-cho Fujihashi-mura Tokuyamaji mansion ruins) and lowland ruins (Hida-shi Miyagawa-mura Miyano-mae ruins) have been confirmed.Made from flakes cut from those ruins by breaking stonesstone tool, For exampleKnife shaped stoneware・Scraper・Fine stone blade-Pointed deviceEtc., and gravel counties that are thought to have been used for cooking, and household items such as wood chips with processing marks have been confirmed..
4st centuryIn the first half of theYamato administrationIn the latter half of the 4th century, the Hida region was ruled.Kaika morningToMino Mae Kokuzo Fuwa countyInstalled inExecutive morningToMino Gokoku Kagami DistrictToKunizo Nukata Ono-gunToMugito Kokuzo Mugi DistrictToHiida Kokuzo Ono-gunWas installed in.
Ritual systemAfter that, the above-mentioned country-made countries were merged,Regulatory countryBecame the two countries of Mino (18 counties and 131 towns) and Hida (3 counties and 13 towns)Japanese name Juju). Mino was written as “Mino” (Taisho 2nd year: 702 Shosoin document), and Hida was written as “虀虀” (Yoryo decree). The notation of the country name of the fold was established in "Hida"8st centuryIs the first half of.
This Higashisendo has been used for a long time.Yamato TakeruAlso appears in the conquest legend of "Kojiki".
Mino countryIt is,JapanAlmost as the center ofEastern countryとKinaiSince it was an important military base connectingJapanese HistoryImportant onbattleIs a region where.. Old timesOmijin PrinceRaised the army based in this countryRebellion(672),Sekigahara Town OfFujikogawaThere was a fierce battle nearby.
8st centuryIsKokufu Tarui TownIt was placed in Fuchu.Kokubunji TheOgakiIn Aono TownKokubun Nunnery TheTarui TownEach was built in Hirao.Ichinomiya TheNannomiya Shrine(Current:Tarui TownMiyashiro) became.
中 世When you enter, Mino KuniTokiHowever, in HidaMr. Kyogoku GuardianTo serve.Sengoku periodThen, Mino KuniDozo Saito,Oda NobunagaWill be the stage of success. Hida CountryAnekojiDominated and thenHideyoshi HashibaObeyedKanamoriDominated.
The early modern period
Edo PeriodWhen you enter,Battle of SekigaharaOf the feudal lordReform-TranshipmentDespite this, Mino country is still a strategically important place.IshitakaBecause there are manyShogunateWas divided into several small domains.ShogunateasKasamatsu Jinya OfMino GundaiDominated.
As the Mino domestic clan, even the largestOgaki DomainOther than 10 stones,Sapling clan,Iwamura Domain,Gujo Domain,Takatomi clan,Kano Domain,Ogaki Nitta Domain,Owari DomainAttachedElderTakekoshi'sImao Domain,Owari DomainBranch houseTakasu DomainIs established. As a foreign domain of MinoOwari DomainIn addition to 12 stones,Iwadaira clan,Binchu Okada DomainHad a territory.
In addition,Flag bookChichiasAkechi Toyama,Replacement OfTakenaka JinyaThere was more than one. Initially HidaHida Takayama DomainThere was,GenrokuThe shogunate who focused on forest resources and mining resources during the periodKanamoriTheUeyama DomainAnd thenShogunateAsTakayama Jinya OfHida GundaiDominated.
Modern and contemporary
- February 1872, 1 (Meiji(November 4, 11)Kasamatsu Prefecture(Established in 1868)Abandoned DomainMade in (1871 Lunar calendar July)Imao Prefecture,Iwamura,Ogaki Prefecture,Kano prefecture,Gujo prefecture,Takatomi prefecture,Naegi PrefectureandNomura mergerThen Gifu Prefecture.
The original prefectural officeKasamatsu Jinya. (At this pointMino countryOnly)Yoshihase Hasebe(Former Fukui clan)Toshiharu Ozaki(Former Kameyama Domain). After that, the prefectural office became small, and a new office building was built in Yateraji, Imaizumi-mura (Gifu City).1874(Meiji 7) Moved on June 6st.
- 1876(Meiji 9) June 8Chikuma PrefectureOut ofYoshiki-gun,Ono-gunandMasuda DistrictBy merging the three countiesHida countryIt becomes almost the present form including. When the new government consolidates the prefectures, the old stone height was adjusted to over 60 stones, so the merger of Mino and Hida was realized.
- 1883(Meiji 16) June 11Shimoishizu-gun MieKuwanaKinmamura-Yushima Shinden/Enai VillageTo be incorporated.
- 1887(Meiji 20) June 7Haishi County AichiHaishi CountyMatsuyama Nakajima VillageTo be incorporated.
- 1889(Meiji 22) June 7Municipal systemMunicipal systemEnforcement.
- 1891(Meiji 24) June 10Motosu-gunNeo Village(CurrentMotosu City) Of M8.0Nobi earthquakeOccurs and suffers great damage.
- 1912(TaishoStorm rain on September 9 caused a catastrophe in the prefecture with 22 deaths, 114 completely destroyed houses and 6,122 partially destroyed houses..
- 1955(Showa30 years) April 4, "Gifu prefectural song" established.
- March 1955, 30 (Showa 4)Ena-gunSannomuraMost of Aichi PrefectureHigashikamo-gunAsahimuraTransferred to.
- 1958(Showa 33) January 10Gujo-gunSwan town FukuiOno-gunTransfer of most of Ishitoru Shiramura.
- March 1958, 33 (Showa 10)Nakatsugawa NaganoNishi-chikumaKamisaka VillagePart of is incorporated.
- 1959(Showa 34) January 9Isewan TyphoonLanded. Damaged mainly in the Mino region.
- 1965(40) September-October Summer and autumn in Gifu PrefectureNational Athletic Meet(Gifu National Athletic Meet) Is held.
- 1965(40) October 10st in Gifu PrefectureNational disabled sports meetIs held.
- 1966(Showa 41) January 2Prefectural office (I.e.Completed in Yabuta Minami. Moved from Tsujimachi, Gifu City.
- 1969(Showa 44) January 9Gujo-gunOkumei Village(CurrentGujo) Of M6.6Gifu Prefecture Chubu EarthquakeOccurs and is damaged.
- 1971(Showa 46) January 7KagoshimaAnd become a sister prefecture.
- 1976(Showa 51) September 9 Due to heavy rain caused by typhoonAnpachi-gunAnpachi TownでNagara RiverFor example, the embankment of9.12 flood damageOccurs and suffers great damage.
- 1988(Showa 63) January 6People's Republic of China OfJiangxi ProvinceConcluded a friendly alliance with.
- 1988 (Showa 63) July 7-September 8 in Gifu CityGifu Chubu Future ExpoIs held.
- 1995(Heisei7 years) April 4-June 26 in Kani CityHana Festa '95 GifuIs held.
- 1996(8) April 4Prefectural office locationIs(I.e. Core citySpecified.
- 2000(12) September 9-11 Due to heavy rain due to increased frontal activity due to typhoons,Yahagi RiverBasinEnanWater damage occurs mainly in the area, causing damage (Huinan heavy rain).
- October 2000-12, 10 (Heisei 21) 22th in Gifu PrefectureNational Sports Festival for People with Intellectual Disabilities(Yuai Pick Gifu Games) held.
- 2005(17) February 2 Nakatsugawa City is Nagano PrefectureKiso-gunYamaguchi VillageIncorporated.
- March 2005st, 12-June 3th in Kani CityFlower Festa 2005 GifuIs held.
- 2012(24) January-February/September-October Winter and Autumn National Athletic Meet in Gifu Prefecture (Great East Japan EarthquakeReconstruction assistance67th National Sports Festival Nickname: Gifu Seiryu National Athletic Meet) is held.
- October 2012 (Heisei 24) in Gifu PrefectureNational disabled sports meet(Great East Japan Earthquake reconstruction assistance12th National Sports Festival for the Disabled Nickname: 2012 Gifu Clear Stream Tournament) is held.
- 2014(26) Ontakeyama eruption on September 9 (2014 Mt. Ontake eruptionreference).
- 2015(27) October 10-October 10 Crown Prince (Tokujin) Yukiyuki.
- 2017(29) January 1-December 1(I.e.In Nobunaga, Gifu City 450 Project (Oda NobunagaGifu entrance/Gifu naming 450th anniversary commemoration project) is held.
- Successive governors
- Elected governor
- First generation Kamon Muto(April 1947, 4-October 12, 1959, third term)
- 2 fee Yukiyasu Matsuno(April 1959, 10-October 17, 1967, third term)
- 3 fee Hirano Saburo(April 1967, 10-October 17, 1976, third term)
- 4 fee Yosuke Uematsu(April 1977, 2-October 8, 1989, third term)
- 5 fee Takuji Kajiwara(April 1989, 2-October 6, 2005, third term)
- 6 fee Hajime Furuta(February 2005, 2-Fourth term in office)
|年度||Revenue amount (Unit: million yen)|
General accountとSpecial accountTotal
|Financial capability index||Current account ratio||Real bond ratio||Future burden ratio||Laspeyres index||Bond issue limit ratio|
- Financial capability indexThe group classification and ranking within the group areFinancial capability index Transition of index of prefectures”.
- (Note) For 24 and 25, the values obtained when there are no measures under the "Act on Revision of Salaries of National Public Employees and Extraordinary Special Provisions" (Law No. 24, 2) are adopted.
- The amount of revenue is quoted from the official website of Gifu Prefecture
- Other indicators are quoted from the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications official website
- Gifu Prefectural Government Museum:2009Abolished.CurrentYamagata CityTakatomi Children's Center
- Gifu Marine Sports Center (Mie):20114Closed to now a private facilityMie Marine Center Umi no Gakusha
- Gifu General Government Building : 2013May 3Closed to
House of Representatives
- House of Representatives Elections for single-member constituencies and current members of the House of Representatives (members of single-member constituencies)
|Constituency||region||Representative name||Party name|
|Gifu prefecture 1th ward||Gifu City (excluding the area of the former Yanaizu Town)||Seiko Noda||LDP|
|Gifu prefecture 2th ward||Ogaki City, Kaizu City, Yoro District, Fuwa District, Ampachi District, Ibi District||Yasufumi Tanahashi||LDP|
|Gifu prefecture 3th ward||Gifu City (limited to the former Yanagizu Town area), Seki City, Mino City, Hashima City, Kakamigahara City, Yamagata City, Mizuho City, Motosu City, Hashima District, Motosu District||Yuji Muto||LDP|
|Gifu prefecture 4th ward||Takayama City, Minokamo City, Kani City, Hida City, Gujo City, Gero City, Kamo District, Kani District, Ono District||Shunpei Kaneko||LDP|
|Gifu prefecture 5th ward||Tajimi City, Nakatsugawa City, Mizunami City, Ena City, Toki City||Keiji Furuya||LDP|
House of Councilors
Throughout the prefectureGifu Prefecture Election DistrictTo configure.Capacity 2, number of re-elections 1.
- Current member of the House of Councilors (electoral member)
- Livestock products
Many of the prefectures are mountainousforestryIs thriving.CypressIt is one of the most produced in Japan,woodThere are many companies that deal with. In addition, such as woodworking products using cut woodCraftIs focused on the production of.
- Kakamigahara CityThen.Kawasaki Heavy Industries,Mitsubishi Heavy IndustriesRelated to the aviation and automotive industries such as金属 加工Etc.Manufacturing industryIs thriving.
- Seki CityAroundSwordThe production of various kinds is active.
- Toki City,Tajimi City,Mizunami OfTonoMade in the westChina TheMino wareIt is called and has a national share of over 50%. Above all, Toki City is the largest producer of ceramics in Japan.
- Since the Meiji era,(I.e.AroundfiberAlthough the industry was thriving, many of the factories withdrew and declined due to a decrease in demand due to imports from overseas after the 40s.
- Former site of a large spinning factory (ToaboThe textile factory (former site of Toa Textile Ogaki Factory) was used for large commercial facilities, schools, public facilities, housing estates, etc.
- Apparel industry
(I.e.Then, after the war, a textile wholesale street where you can sell military uniforms and second-hand clothes will be created.ClothesThe industry has flourished and it has become a national production center. Since the mid-2000s, the wholesale street has been struggling due to being pushed by Tokyo and Nagoya,FashionIn order to survive as a production center, the challenge is to identify the unique characteristics of Gifu.(I.e.Is a general incorporated associationGifu Fashion Industry AssociationEtc.FashionThere is a production group organization and regularly holds fashion events.
Ena CityWas founded inTajimi CityIs headquartered inBarrow HoldingsIs a subsidiary ofsupermarketBarrowThere are 70 stores in the prefecture (243 stores nationwide). It is also a subsidiary of Barrow HoldingsChubu PharmaceuticalThere are 126 V/drug stores operated by the prefecture (358 stores nationwide). The Barrow Group is a distribution company representing Gifu Prefecture with consolidated sales of over 5,000 billion yen.
In the late 2010sDrug storeMany stores opened, and it became a fierce battle zone. In addition to V・drug,Genky,Aoki of the medicineWith the opening of drug stores with capital outside the prefecture, the number of stores reached 2018 at the end of 408. The number of stores per population of 10 is about 20 (the end of 2018), which is the highest in Japan..
Financial institution with head office
- Local bank
- Credit union
- Gifu Shinkin Bank
- Ogaki Seino Shinkin Bank
- Takayama Shinkin Bank
- Tono Shinkin Bank
- Seki Shinkin Bank
- Yawata Shinkin Bank
- Credit union
Life and transportation
- maintoll road
- Gifu base - Japan Air Self-Defense ForceMilitary airfield (no private use).
- Hida Air Park
- Ohno Gliding Ground
- Kisogawa Gliding Ground
Car registration number sign
- Gifu number-Mino region
- Hida number-Hida region
- Okumino Power Station
- Takane Daiichi Power Station
- Mazegawa Daiichi Power Station
- Masegawa Second Power Station
- Undecided (Mega solarUnder construction)
Medical and welfare
- Gifu newspaper
- Chunichi Shimbunand,National newspaperOut ofSankei Shimbunexcept forYomiuri Shimbun-Asahi Shimbun-Mainichi Newspapers-Nihon Keizai ShimbunThere are branch offices and communication offices of each newspaper company in the prefecture.
Nagoya cityCommercial broadcasters headquartered inTV AichiExcept) and NHK Nagoya E-tele (educational TV) has established a relay station in this prefecture. Most of the western part of the Mino region and a part of the Tono region (South of Kani City and Toki City)Aichi OfPrefectural broadcast(NHK NagoyaGeneral TV,FM broadcast[Source required]とTV Aichi,FM AICHI,ZIP-FM) AndMiePrefectural broadcast (Mie television,FM Mie) Is the coverage area.
- TV station
- Prefectural broadcast
- Wide area broadcasting
- Cable tv station
- "Sengoku castle town/Gifu where "Nobunaga's hospitality" lives" Certified on April 2015, 4 (Gifu City)
- "Hida Takumi's Skills and Mind: With Trees, 1300 Years to Take Over Now" Certified on April 2016, 4 (Takayama City)
Tangible cultural property building
Important traditional buildings preservation area
- Three towns (Takayama）
- Shimoninomachi Oshinmachi (Takayama City)
- Mino Town (Mino）
- Gujo Hachimankita Town (Gujo）
- Iwamuracho Hondori (Ena City）
- Ogimachi (Shirakawa）
Famous places/historic sites
- hot spring
- Cherry blossoms
- Scenic spot
- Canyon beauty
- Drive spot
- Old battlefield
- In Gifu prefecture,さ く らとAutumn leavesHas selected 33 famous places.
- Gifu Prefecture represents a beautiful rural landscapeRice terracesTo pass on to future generations,21 selections of Gifu TanadaHas been elected.
- Gifu Castle,Gifu Park,Mt. Kinka,Nagara River((I.e.）
- Back pathLand of knots,Summata castle(Ogaki）
- Kiso Mikawa ParkThree faction districts,Gifu Prefecture Freshwater Fish Garden Aquarium(Kakamigahara City）
- Ceramic Park MINO(Tajimi City）
- Flower Festa Memorial Park(Kani City）
- Hida TakayamaOld streets of theTakayama Jinya,Hida large limestone cave, Norikura Skyline (Takayama) Shinhotaka Ropeway (Takayama）
- Enakyo Wonderland(Nakatsugawa）
- Japan Showa Village(Minokamo）
- Japan Taisho Village(Ena City）
- Gujo Hachiman Castle(Gujo）
- Kiso Mikawa Park Center(Kaizu）
- Yoro Tenmei Reversal Ground,Yoro no Taki(Yoro Town）
- Nannomiya Shrine,Asakurayama Shinzenin(Tarui Town）
- Kamioka Mine,Super Kamiokande(Hida City）
- Fujihashi Castle,Tokuyama Dam,Kegonji Temple, Yokozoji (Ibikawa Town）
- UnbreakableTrace (Sekigahara Town）
- Magome-juku,Ochiai Camp,Nakatsugawa-juku(Nakatsugawa）
- Oijuku(Ena City）
- Osojuku,Hosuku Tejuku(Mizunami）
- Ontake lodging,Fushimi-juku(Mitake Town）
- Unuma-juku(Kakamigahara City）
- Meiji Temple,Ryoku's passing(Mizuho City）
- Akasaka lodging(Ogaki）
- Taruijuku,Tarui Kazuka, (Tarui Town）
- Sekigaharajuku,Imasujuku, (Sekigahara Town）
Festivals and events
- (I.e. - Dosan Festival,Hand-powered fire festival,Ikenoue Misogi Festival,Nagara cormorant,Gifu Nobunaga Festival, Nagara Fireworks Festival (Nationally Selected Nagara River Chunichi Fireworks Festival(Last Saturday in July),Nagara River National Fireworks Festival(8st Saturday in August)),A goodbye(Winter solstice night)
- Ogaki - Ogaki Festival(UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage), Sunomata Sakura Festival,Hundred thousand stone festival, Water festival,Tanabata Festival,Gifu Shimbun Ogaki Fireworks Festival(Usually the last Saturday of July)
- Tajimi City - Tajimi Pottery Festival(April), Tajimi City Memorial Fireworks Festival, Tajimi Tea Bowl Festival (October), Tajimi Festival
- Takayama - Takayama festival(京都 OfGion Festival-Chichibu Night FestivalTogether with one of Japan's three great festivals, UNESCO World Cultural Heritage), Japan's best bonfire festival
- Seki City - Kose Ukai, Cutlery festival
- Nakatsugawa -Kiki swing dance
- Toki City -TokiMino wareFestival (one of the three great pottery festivals in Japan),CrapDonburi Festival,GemstoneDoerae Pottery Festival
- Ena City -Minori Minori Festival
- Gujo -Nagataki's year-end (XNUMXth festival),Gujo dance,Swan dance
- Yamagata City -Yamagata City Furusato Chestnut Festival, Lake Ijira Cherry Blossom Festival, Kakino Festival, Lake Ijira Maple and Vegetable Festival, Miyama River Festival
- Tarui Town -"Nangu Shrine Performing Arts"(country'sImportant intangible folk cultural properties),Tarui Hikiyama Festival(Children's Kabuki etc.), Fureai Tarui Pier
- Hida City - Furukawa Festival(Raised drum,Japan's Three Big Naked FestivalsOne of the important intangible folk cultural assets of the country, UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage)
- Ikeda -Mino Ikeda Hometown Festival
- Ibikawa Town - Tani pumpkin dance
- Mino -Mino Matsuri
- Yaotsu Town -Kudami Festival
- Shirakawa -Doburoku Festival (October)
- Mino dialect
- Hida valve
- Tokyo accent (inner ring)
- local cuisine
- Mino ware(Porcelain,1978）
- Shunkei Hida(lacquerware,1975）
- First place(Woodwork, 1975)
- Mino Japanese paper(Japanese paper,1985）
- Gifu Lantern(Other crafts,1995）
- Mino Japanese paper(Mino）
- Gifu Lantern((I.e.）
- Gifu Japanese umbrella(Gifu City)
- Mino ware(Tajimi City,Toki City,Mizunami）
- SwordKind (Seki City）
- Shunkei Hida(Takayama）
- First place(Takayama City,Hida City,Gero City）
- Traditional crafts
サ ッ カ ー
- FC Gifu - J League A professional soccer club that is a member of (J3).
- FC Gifu BELTA -FC Gifu Women's Soccer Team.1985Established as "Gifu Women's Football Club" in (60),2005Joined SSC in 17.
- Gifu Swoops - B3.LEAGUEBasketball team belonging to.
- Gifu Seiryu Heroes - Conference gamesBasketball team belonging to.
Sister municipalities/affiliated municipalities
- Friendly municipality
- Jiangxi Province(People's Republic of China）
- Sister municipalities
- Kagoshima(Japan Kyushu region）
Works set in Gifu Prefecture
Gifu Prefecture Honorary citizens
The title of Gifu Prefecture Honorary Citizens is based on the Gifu Prefecture Honorary Citizens Ordinance (November 1958, 33, Gifu Prefecture Ordinance No. 11) established on November 29, 33 (Showa 11). To those who have achieved achievements in Xinglong (Article 29 of the Ordinance).. The target people are "people who contribute to the promotion of public welfare or the development of science and arts, and also contribute to the life and culture of the citizens of the prefecture, whose achievements are respected by the citizens of the prefecture" It is stipulated that those who live or have lived, contribute widely to the rise of social culture, and are distinguished by the outstanding achievements of the citizens of the prefecture as the pride of their native district (Article 2 of the Ordinance) ), the latter residence period can be shortened when it is deemed necessary... It is stipulated that the Governor of Gifu Prefecture shall select the presentation of the honorary citizenship number with the consent of the Gifu Prefectural Assembly (Article 3 of the Ordinance)... A certificate of honor and the Honorary citizen's badge will be presented to those who have been selected as honorary citizens (Article 4 of the Ordinance)..
|Name of winner||Occupation||Selection date||Remarks||Source|
|Kamon Muto||政治家||1958/11/29||Former Governor of Gifu Prefecture|||
|Furuta Yoshi||政治家||1987/10/7||Former Chairman of the Gifu Prefectural Assembly|||
|Yosuke Uematsu||政治家||1989/12/19||Former Governor of Gifu Prefecture|||
|Yukiyasu Matsuno||政治家||1996/3/13||Former Governor of Gifu Prefecture|||
|Hitoshi Tsuchiya||Businessman||1996/7/4||Leading role in Gifu business world|||
|Takuo Kato||Potter||1996/7/4||Human national treasure|||
|Yoshiyoshi Taguchi||Businessman||2013/12/19||yuanSeino HoldingsPresident|||
- ^ "(PDF)”. Geospatial Information Authority of Japan (October 2021, 2). 2021/7/1Browse.
- ^ “The third 41 ℃ level this year in Gifu prefecture”Weathernews. (August 2018, 8) 2020/10/18Browse.
- ^ Kazuto Taniguchi “Akebono in Gifu, Central Japan”"History of Gifu Prefecture History 21" 2000.10 page
- ^ Kazuto Taniguchi “Akebono in Gifu, Central Japan”"History of Gifu Prefecture History 21" 2000.Pages 41-42.
- ^ "Is this okay? Gifu Prefecture" Page 11
- ^ Nobody thinks about Showa Taisho Rhapsody (Taisho XNUMXst year) Archived August 2011, 1, at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ "Gifu Prefecture Financial Results". Gifu. 2020/3/12Browse.
- ^ "List of major financial indicators of local governments". Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications. 2020/3/12Browse.
- ^ "Drugstore, reason for large growth in Gifu". Sankei Shimbun (Sankei Shimbun). (May 2019, 8) 2020/7/19Browse.
- ^ List of main power plant locations of Chubu Electric Power
- ^ Mega solar NTT system in Gifu city, Tokai 4 prefectures largest
- ^ a b Target of Dpa broadcasting area (Gifu City, Gifu Prefecture)
- ^ (FM Aichi company overview)
- ^ "(PDF)”. ZIP-FM. 2014/7/7Browse.
- ^ Company Profile (Mie TV)
- ^ Company Profile (Mie FM Broadcasting)
- ^ Gifu Prefecture: Gifu Prefecture and Kagoshima Prefecture sister prefecture agreement signed -Gifu Prefecture, browsed January 2016, 1.
- ^ Gifu -Kagoshima Prefecture, viewed January 2016, 1.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k (PDF) -Gifu Prefecture, browsed January 2019, 7.
- ^ (PDF) -Gifu Prefecture, browsed January 2019, 7.
- ^ (PDF) -Gifu Prefecture, browsed January 2019, 7.
- ^ (PDF) -Gifu Prefecture, browsed January 2019, 7.
- ^ (PDF) -Gifu Prefecture, browsed January 2019, 7.
- ^ (PDF) -Gifu Prefecture, browsed January 2019, 7.
- ^ (PDF) -Gifu Prefecture, browsed January 2019, 7.
- ^ (PDF) -Gifu Prefecture, browsed January 2019, 7.
- Norito Matsuda, Kazuto Taniguchi, Toshio Kakei, Takashi Tokoro, Yoshihiro Uemura, Takashi Kuroda "History of Gifu Prefecture History 21" Yamakawa Publishing Co., October 2000.ISBN 978-4-634-32210-3.
- List of people from Gifu prefecture
- List of Governor of Gifu Prefecture
- Gifu Prefecture Politician
- Gifu Prefecture Companies
- Gifu Prefecture University
- Gifu High School List
- Gifu Junior High School List
- Gifu Elementary School List
- Gifu kindergarten list
- Gifu nursery school list
- List of Gifu Foreign Schools
- List of prefectural roads in Gifu Prefecture
- List of designated cultural properties in Gifu Prefecture
- Gifu Prefecture's natural scenic spots
- Gifu building
- Gifu Prefecture Tourist Attractions
- Japan Manaka Republic
- Gifu newspaper
- Geography of japan,Region of Japan
- Social media
Nomura-Takatomi prefecture-Gujo prefecture-Iwamura-
Naegi Prefecture-Kano prefecture-Imao Prefecture-Kasamatsu Prefecture
Chikuma PrefecturePart of (Hida country）
|Changes in administrative districts|