May XNUMX XNUMX new infections confirmed in Miyagi prefecture <Miyagi>
If you write the contents roughly
In addition, 9 patients confirmed the "N501Y" mutant virus, which is a concern for its strong infectivity.
On May XNUMX, XNUMX people were confirmed infected with the new coronavirus in Miyagi prefecture.The infection was confirmed in Sen ... → Continue reading
"Sendai Broadcasting" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news about Miyagi Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Variant of SARS coronavirus 2
New coronavirus infection Causes (COVID-19)ウ イ ル スIsSARS coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) has a high mutation rate like other viruses, so many over timeMutationA stock is born.Notable in this itemVariant of SARS coronavirus 2(Thirds Coronavirus Two's Henkabu,English: variants of SARS-CoV-2), And noteworthy found in some or all of these mutantsMissense mutationWill also be described.
GISAID S clade / A system / The WIV19 / 04 base sequence belonging to the 2019B clade is believed to most likely most closely reflect the base sequence of the protovirus that infects humans, known as "sequence zero," and is used as a reference sequence. Be done.
Mutant control table
The appearance of SARS-CoV-2 may be the result of recombination between the bat SARS-like coronavirus and the pangolin coronavirus (by cross-species transmission).Mutations have been shown to play an important role in ongoing evolution and the emergence of new SARS-CoV-2 mutants.
The following table provides information and risk levels for mutant strains that are or may be at high risk at this time.Confidence intervals are assumed to be 95% confidence unless otherwise stated.
|First detection||Naming date [note 1]||WHO label [note 2]||PANGO systematic name||Other systematic name||Notable missense mutations||Evidence of clinical changes [note 3]||拡 散||Ref.|
|Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu||Year ending March 2020||—||—||B.1.1.207||P681H||—||—||—||Between nations|||
|The United Kingdom||Year ending March 2020||Year ending March 2020||Alpha||B.1.1.7||VOC-20DEC-01, 20I / 501Y.V1||N501Y, 69–70del, P681H||~ 74% increase ()||~ 64% (32—104%) or more lethal ()||Antigen activity decreased ()||Worldwide|||
|デンマーク||Year ending March 2020||—||—||—||Cluster 5, ΔFVI-spike ()||Y453F, 69–70deltaHV||—||—||Moderate sensitivity to neutralizing antibodies (moderately reducedWHO)||Aspect of extinction|||
|South Africa||Year ending March 2020||Year ending March 2020||Beta||B.1.351||501.V2, 20H / 501Y.V2, |
|N501Y, K417N, E484K||~ 50% (20–113%) increase ()||—||Antibodies reduce neutralization (ECDC)||Worldwide|||
|Year ending March 2020||Year ending March 2021||Gamma||P.1||B.1.1.28, VOC-21JAN-02, 20J / 501Y.V3 offspring||N501Y, E484K, K417T||Aspect of increase (CDC)||~ 45% (10–80%) or more lethal ()||Overall reduction of effective neutralization ()||Between nations|||
| The United Kingdom|
|Year ending March 2020||Year ending March 2021||Eta||B.1.525||VUI-21FEB-03 (PHE), formerly UK1188||E484K, F888L||Aspect of increase (CDC)||Aspect of increase (CDC)||"Moderately" reduced neutralization ()||Between nations|||
|India||Year ending March 2020||Year ending March 2021||Kappa||B.1.617.1||VUI-21APR-01|
G / 452R.V3
|G142D, E154K, L452R, E484Q, D614G, P681R, Q1071H|||
|India||Year ending March 2020||Year ending March 2021||Delta||B.1.617.2||VOC-21APR-02|
G / 452R.V3
|T19R, G142D, del157 / 158, L452R, T478K, D614G, P681R, D950N|||
|America||Year ending March 2020||Year ending March 2021||Epsilon||B.1.429||CAL.20C||I4205V, D1183Y, S13I, W152C, L452R||~ 20% increase (CDC)||investigating||"Moderate but significantly" reduced neutralization ()||Between nations|||
|PANGO strain (Naming convention suggestions, Nature (See)||Notes to the PANGO lineage (Alm et al. (See)||Nextstrain Clade, 2021||GISAID Clade||Notable mutant strain|
|A.1–A.6||19B||S||Contains the "reference array" WIV04 / 2019|
|B.3–B.7, B.9, B.10, B.13–B.16||19A||L|
|B.1||B.1.5–B.1.72||20A||G||Strain B.1 in the PANGO line|
|B.1.9, B.1.13, B.1.22, B.1.26, B.1.37||GH|
|20G||Generally predominant in the United States, January 2021|
|20H||B.1.351 Also known as 20H / 501Y.V2 or 501.V2 systemincluding|
|20D||P.1And P.2 included|
|20||Lineage B.1.1.7 Also known as VOC-20DEC-01 or 20I / 501Y.V1 including|
|B.1.177||20E (EU1)||GV[Annotation 1]||Derived from 20A|
No consistent nomenclature for SARS-CoV-2 has been established..For mutant strains, including the government and the press, although they may refer to the country that was first identified., January 2021 Now, who (WHO) says "Do not refer to geographical location COVID-2Working on "standard nomenclature for mutant strains".
There are thousands of variants of SARS-CoV-2, Virus variants, strains andCladeCan be classified into larger taxa such as[Annotation 2]..The following three main and commonly used nomenclaturesIs proposed,
- Year ending March 2021GISAID(SARS-CoV-2 is called "hCoV-19") Is identified as eight global clades (S, O, L, V, G, GH, GR, GV). Now,
- In 2017, Hadfield and colleagues aimed to "track the evolution of pathogens in real time." announced.. Nextstrain was later used to track SARS-CoV-2, January 2021 NowIn 11 clades (19A, 19B, 20A-20I) [Annotation 3] Identify.
- In 2020, Rambaut et al.Articles by the software teamProposed in "Dynamic Nomenclature of SARS-CoV-2 Strains Focusing on Actively Epidemic Virus Strains and Virus Strains Spreading to New Locations", October 2021 NowIdentify six major strains (A, B, B.6, B.1, B.1.1, B.1.177) in.
Each countryCan also establish its own naming system for the purpose of tracking specific mutant strains.For exampleIn the naming system of, each mutant strain to be tracked is specified by year, month, and number in the format of [YYYY] [MM] / [NN], and "VUI" (Variant Under Investigation; survey) is specified according to the type of mutant strain. Variant of Concern (Variant of Concern) or "VOC" (Variant of Concern) is displayed at the top...This system is currently being modified, with months written in the format [YY] [MMM]-[NN] using a three-letter code..
Criteria for attention
Viruses usually acquire mutations over time, creating new mutant strains.If a new mutant appears to be growing in a population, it is labeled as a "new mutant".
- Improved transmission rate
- Increased morbidity
- Increased mortality
- Ability to avoid detection by diagnostic tests
- Antiviral drugDecreased susceptibility to (if such drugs are available)
- Decreased sensitivity to neutralizing antibodies therapeutically (eg, convalescent plasma or monoclonal antibodies) or in laboratory experiments
- Ability to avoid innate immunity (eg, cause reinfection)
- Ability to infect vaccinated individuals
- Multiple organ inflammation syndromeIncreased risk of certain conditions such as
- Increased affinity for specific demographic or clinical groups, such as children and individuals with immunodeficiency
Mutants that appear to meet one or more of these criteria are "variants under investigation" or "notable mutants" until these properties are validated and validated. May be labeled as (variant of interest). The main feature of the "notable mutant strain" is that it shows evidence that it is responsible for the increased proportion of cases and the uniquely erupted clusters.However, epidemics or spreads need to be restricted at the national level.If that is not possible, the alert level is "Variant of concernRaised to (variant of concern)..A variant is referred to as a "variant of high consequence" if there is clear evidence that preventive or interventional measures have significantly reduced the efficacy of a particular variant..
Notable mutant strain
Early November 2020, Cluster 5 also known as ΔFVI spike by (SSI) デンマーク OfNorth Denmark RegionWas found in.minkからIt is believed that it spread to humans via. November 2020, 11,TheselectionIt was announced that it would prevent the spread of this mutation and reduce the risk of new mutations occurring.Blockades and travel restrictions have been introduced in seven municipalities in North Jutland to prevent the spread of mutations.this is,COVID-19 PandemicAgainstOr adapt to international correspondence. By November 2020, 11, 5 mink-related human cases had been detected..
who (WHO) stated that cluster 5 "has moderately reduced susceptibility to neutralizing antibodies.".. SSI is under development by mutationCOVID-19 vaccineIt warned that it is unlikely to be useless, although it may be less effective.As a result of lockdown and extensive inspection, SSI announced on November 2020, 11 that Cluster 19 was probably extinct. .. As of February 2021, 2, all SSIPeer-reviewedThe authors of the paper evaluated that cluster 5 was not endemic between humans..
Strain B.1.1.7 / Variant of Concern 20DEC-01
COVID-2020 pandemic in the UK in October 10First detected during the previous month's sample Lineage B.1.1.7As the first mutant strain under investigation in December 2020 (VUI–12 / 202012), And strain B.1.1.7 or 20I / 501Y.V1 (formerly 20B / 501Y.V1)Was previously known as.Since then thatPrevalenceDoubled every 6.5 days, which is the estimated generation interval..This correlates with a significant increase in COVID-19 infection rates in the United Kingdom.N501YPartially related to mutation.There is some evidence that this variant increases transmission rates by 40% to 80% (most estimates are in the middle to near the upper limit of this range)., Initial analysis suggests increased case fatality rate.
B.1.1.7 with E484K (Variant of Concern 21FEB-02)
"B.1.1.7 with E484K" by (PHE)Variant of concern VOC-21FEB-02 (formerly known as)VOC-202102/02) is the same system as the Rambaut classification system,E484KMutations have been added. As of February 2021, 2, there were 18 cases in the UKVOC-21FEB-02 has been confirmed.. March 2021, 3, United StatesOregonB.484 with an E1.1.7K mutation was reported in.One of the 13 test samples analyzed had this combination.This appears to have occurred spontaneously and locally rather than being captured..
Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.euFirst sequenced in August 2020.Transmission routeとPathogenicityThe impact on is unknown, but the United StatesCenters for Disease Control and PreventionListed as a new mutant by..This variant, sequenced by the African Center of Excellence for Genomics of Nigerian Infectious Diseases, is from the United Kingdom.Lineage B.1.1.7Shared withP681HHas a mutation.It does not share other mutations with strain B.1.1.7, and as of late December 2020, this mutant accounted for approximately 12% of the viral genome sequenced in Nigeria, an increase. there's a possibility that.. By March 2021, strain B.3 has been detected in Japan, Peru, Germany, Singapore, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Costa Rica, South Korea, Canada, Australia, France, Italy, Ecuador, Mexico, United Kingdom and the United States..
Although B.1.1.317 is not considered a Variant of Concern,It is,Australia OfBrisbaneTwo hotel quarantines in Tokyo were infected with the mutant and forced an additional five days of quarantine in addition to the mandatory 2-day quarantine period..
2020年12月18日、501.V2変異株（501.V2、20H/501Y.V2（以前の20C/501Y.V2）、VOC-20DEC-02（旧称VOC-202012 / 02), or system B.1.351Also known as)Republic of South AfricaFirst detected inReported by..The prevalence of this mutant was high among adolescents without an underlying health condition and was reported to cause more frequent serious illness in these cases compared to other mutants...The South African Department of Health has also said that the variant is spreading at a faster pace than variants of other early viruses.Showed that it may be causing the second wave of.
Of the virusSpike protein OfReceptor binding domain To (RBD) N501Y, K417N,E484KIt was noted that the mutants contained several mutations that facilitated attachment to human cells due to the three mutations in. N3Y mutation has also been detected in the United Kingdom.
System B.1.429 / CAL.20C
系統 B.1.429としても知られるCAL.20Cは、5つの異なる変異（ORF1ab遺伝子のI4205VとD1183Y、およびスパイクタンパク質S遺伝子のS13I、W152C、L452R）によって定義され、そのうち L452R（以前は他の無関係な系統で検出された）は特に懸念された.. CAL.20C may be more susceptible to infection, but further investigation is needed to confirm this..AmericaSince the beginningLos Angeles CountyIn one of the 1,230 virus samples collected inCaliforniaFirst observed in July 2020 by researchers in..Rediscovery did not occur until September 2020, when it reappeared in California samples, and remained very low until November 9... In November 2020, CAL.11C mutants accounted for 20% of the samples collected at Cedars Sinai Medical Center, and by January 36, CAL.2021C mutants accounted for 1% of the samples... USAUniversity of California San Francisco,,andAccording to a joint press release by The mutant was also detected in several counties in northern California. From November to December 2020, the frequency of mutations in sequenced cases in Northern California increased from 11% to 12%...Pre-announcements explained that CAL.20C belongs to the clade 20C and accounts for about 36% of the sample, and a study focused on Southern California found that new mutants from the 20G clade accounted for about 24% of the sample. Occupy.However, as of January 2021, the 1G clade predominates across the United States...Following an increase in the number of CAL.20C in California, mutant strains are detected at varying frequencies in most US states.In addition to North America, a small number have been detected in Europe, Asia, and Australia..
B.1.525 is VUI-21FEB-03 (formerly known as PHE) by Public Health England (PHE)VUI-202102/03), formerly known as UK1188..This strainLineage B.1.1.7,501.V2 mutant strainandSystem P.1As seen in N501YNo mutation, but same as found on P.1, P.2, and 501.V2E484KB.1.1.7, N439K mutants (B.1.141 and B.1.258), and Y453F mutants with mutations (B.XNUMX and B.XNUMX)Cluster 5) The same ΔH69 / ΔV70 deletion (amino acids at positions 69 and 70)HistidineandValineDeletion of).. B.1.525 has an E484K mutation and a new F888L mutation (in the S2 domain of the peplomer).Phenylalanine (F) isLeucine It differs from all other variants in that it has both (replaced by (L)). As of March 3th英国,デンマーク,フィンランド,ノルウェー, Netherlands,ベルギー,France,スペイン,Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu,ガーナ,Jordan,Japan,Singapore,Australia,カナダ,Germany,イタリア,スロベニア,オーストリア,Malaysia,スイス,Republic of Ireland,The United States of AmericaDetected in 23 countries including,France OfOverseas prefecture-MayotteBut it was reported..The first case was detected in the United Kingdom and Nigeria in December 2020, and as of February 12, it occurred most frequently in the samples of the latter country... As of February 2, 24 cases were found in the United Kingdom..Denmark, which sequenced all COVID-19 cases, discovered 1 cases of this variant between January 14 and February 2, seven of which were directly related to overseas travel to Nigeria..
British experts are studying it to understand how much risk it can pose.Currently considered a "mutant under investigation", but depending on further investigation, "Variant of concernThere is a possibility thatCambridge University OfProfessorwith the BBCB.1.525 is a "significant mutation" that is already found in some of the other new mutants, but is predictable and partially reassuring to the extent that it is likely to have an effect. Said he seems to have.
Under the simplified naming scheme proposed by WHO, B.1.525 is classified as an eta (η) strain..
2020 year 11 month,New York CityA new variant was discovered in B.1.526.. As of April 2021, 4, the mutant has been detected in at least 11 states and 48 countries in the United States. Classified as Iota (ι) strain by WHO.
2020 year 10 month,IndiaA new mutant strain was discovered in B.1.617. Little detection was detected until January 2021, but by April it had spread to at least 1 countries... Detected in about 5 countries by early May and on all continents except Antarctica。約15の定義された突然変異の中で、スパイク突然変異D111D（同義）、G142D、P681R、E484Q、およびL452Rがあり、後者の2種類は抗体の容易な回避を引き起こす可能性がある。PHEは2021年4月15日の発表で、B.1.617を「調査中の変異株」VUI-21APR-01として指定した。2021年4月29日には、PHEはさらに2つの変異株であるVUI-21APR-02とVUI-21APR-03（事実上のB.1.617.2およびB.1.617.3）を追加指定した.
Classified as Kappa (κ) strain by WHO.
British scientists are "concerned" about B.2021 (especially those without the spike E5Q mutation) after flagging evidence in early May 1.617.2 that it spreads faster than the original version of the virus. Declared as "mutant strain"..Currently, B.1.617.1 to B.1.617.3 have been investigated by PHE and declared as a Variant of Concern... Classified as Delta (δ) strain by WHO.
This mutant was first isolated in October 2020. It has an E10K mutation, which is the same mutation as B.1.351. West BengalSo it has increased significantly in the last few months.. As of April 2021, 4, the CoV-Lineages database showed 23 sequences found in India, with single-digit numbers in each of the other eight countries in the world..
Lineage P.1 is VOC-21JAN-02 (formerly known as) by Public Health EnglandVOC-202101/02), Called 20J / 501Y.V3,National Institute of Infectious Diseases Detected by (NIID) in Tokyo on January 2021, 1.The new strain will be available on January 6, 2021Brazil OfState of AmazonasFirst identified from the four who arrived in Tokyo from.. July 2021, 1,Brazil-UK CADDE CenterEstablished 1 local cases of a new strain of P.13 in the Amazon rainforest.. This variant of SARS-CoV-2 was named strain P.1 (descendant to B.1.1.28, but named P.220.127.116.11 because the name B.1 is not allowed). It has 17 unique amino acid changes, of which 10 spike proteinsN501Y,E484K, K417T, including 3 mutations of concern.
The new strain is BrazilManaus, State of Amazonasで2020年3月から11月にかけて採取されたサンプルには存在しなかったが、2020年12月15日から23日までの採取時には42%、12月15日から31日までの期間では 52.2%、2021年1月1日から9日までの期間では 85.4%が同じ都市で検出された..In another Brazilian study,State of Rio de JaneiroAnother subline of strain B.1.1.28, which is endemic inSystem P.2と 呼 ば れ る..This strain has an E484K mutation but N501Y is not...Lineage P.2 was not directly related to Manaus lineage P.1 and evolved independently in Rio de Janeiro..
According to one study, P.1 infection can produce nearly 1.1.28 times the viral load compared to people infected with any of the other Brazilian mutants (B.1.195 or B.10). There is sex.In addition, P.1 shows 2.2 times higher infectivity in the ability to infect adults and the elderly, suggesting that it is more susceptible to infection than gender-independent young people..
From vaccine researchPfizerorModernaThose who received the complete vaccination of P.1 had a significantly reduced neutralizing effect on P.100.This means that vaccinated people are at a milder risk of P.1 infection, while being XNUMX% protected from hospitalization and mortality..
Preliminary data for the two studiesOxford-AstraZeneca VaccineShows that it is effective against P.1 mutants, but the exact level of efficacy has not been announced... BrazilPreliminary data for the studies conducted byCoronaVacSuggests that is also effective against P.1 mutants, and this study will be continued to obtain final data..
August 2021, 2,For genome sequence analysisCentral VisayasTwo mutations in COVID-7 were detected in a sample from a patient (known as "Region 19").later"E484K"and"N501YThis mutation, named "", was detected in 50 out of 37 samples, and both simultaneous mutations were detected in 29 samples.At this point, there was no official name for the variant, and the complete sequence was unspecified..
On March 2021, 3, the Ministry of Health of the Philippines confirmed the mutation and said "P.13 strain".(P.3 variant) "..On the same day, it will be the first in JapanSystem P.1によるCOVID-19症例も確認された。変異株P.1とP.3はどちらも系統B.1.1.28に由来するが、同省は、ワクチンの有効性と伝染性に対する系統 P.3の影響はまだ確定していないと述べた。フィリピンにおける系統 P.3による発症は、2021年3月13日時点で98症例であった..During the same month, strain P.3 was also confirmed in Japan..
Missense mutation names follow the following naming convention.
- The left and right alphabets are abbreviations for amino acids.Amino acids that make up proteins # Gene expression and biochemistrySee).The alphabet on the left represents the amino acid before the mutation, and the right is the amino acid after the mutation.
- The number in the middle represents the number of the amino acid sequence.
For example, "D614G" means "the residue at position 614 of the amino acid sequence has been mutated from D (aspartic acid) to G (glycine)".
In the analysis of gene string mutations, it should be noted that, for example, "N501Y" feels like a strain of a British mutant strain, but the mutation of the gene string is independent of the phylogenetic tree. , The same mutation may occur in another area by chance, so even if "N501Y" is included, it cannot always be said that it was mutated from the British mutant strain.In the strain-related analysis, it is possible to make a high analogy based on the time of discovery of the new mutant strain and the travel history of the positive person, and the mutation from the British mutant strain to the South African mutant strain is possible with the keyword "N501Y". A widespread analogy is possible.
D614G Affects SARS-CoV-2 Spike ProteinMissense mutationIs.The frequency of this mutation in the viral population increased during the pandemic.In many countries (gradually in China and other East Asian regions, but especially in Europe), the 614th D (Aspartic acid) Is G (glycine) Was replaced.This supports the hypothesis that G increases infection rates and is consistent with high in vitro viral titers and infectivity. .. PANGOLIN gave this mutation the nickname "Doug".
In July 2020, it was reported that the more infectious D7G mutant became the predominant form of pandemic... PHE confirmed that the D614G mutation has a "moderate effect on transmissibility" and is being followed internationally.
Global prevalence with D614G is olfactory loss as a symptom of COVID-19 () Correlates with higher binding of the receptor binding domain (RBD) to the ACE2 receptor, or due to higher protein stabilityIs mediated by high infectivity to.
E484K for SARS-CoV-2Monoclonal antibodyEscape mutations from at least one form of the virus (ie, the virus's hostImmune systemMutations that improve the ability to avoid), And "AntigenicityIt shows the possibility of change in..Lineage described in Japan and Manaus P.1, Strain P.2 (known in Brazil as Strain B.1.1.248) And 501.V2 (South Africa) show this mutation.. A limited number of B.484 genomes with the E1.1.7K mutation have also been detected...Monoclonal and serum-derived antibodies have been reported to be 484 to 10 times less effective in neutralizing viruses with the E60K mutation... On February 2021, 2, British medical scientists reported that E2K was detected in 214,000 of the 11 samples.This mutation can compromise the effectiveness of current vaccines.
This change is due to the changes in human cells ACE2 Combine toSpike protein OfReceptor binding domainBecause it is located inside, PHE isIs believed to increase.The data also support the hypothesis of increased binding affinity due to this change... For mutant strains of N501Y, P.1 (Japan / Brazil), Variant of Concern 20DEC-01 (UK), 501.V2 (South Africa), and COH.20G / 501Y (US)Columbus, Ohio) Is included.It appears to have become the predominant form of the virus in Columbus from late December to January 2020 and evolved independently of other mutants..
S477G / N
A highly flexible region of the receptor binding domain (RBD) in SARS-CoV-2 continued from residue 475 to residue 485 and was identified in several studies using bioinformatics and statistical techniques.AustrianUniversity of GrazAnd Biotech Company InnophoreShowed in a recent publication that position S477 shows the highest structural flexibility..
S477 is also the most frequently exchanged amino acid residue in the RBD of the SARS-CoV-2 mutant. Using molecular dynamics simulations of RBD during the binding process to hACE2, it was shown that both S477G and S477N enhance the binding of SARS-COV-2 spikes to the hACE2 receptor.Vaccine developer BioNTechAnnounced this amino acid exchange as a result related to future vaccine design in a pre-reviewed paper published in February 2021..
2021 year 1 month,Pre-reviewed paperIn, the mutation "P1.1.7H", which is characteristic of the important novel SARS-CoV-1.1.207 mutants detected in the United Kingdom (B.2) and Nigeria (B.681), was reported.The emergence of this mutant has shown the potential for significant exponential growth worldwide, similar to the currently prevalent D614G..
Detection and evaluation of new mutant strains
On January 2021, 1, the British Government announced thatGenome sequencingTo increase rates and track new mutantsgenomeAnnounced that it will share its sequencing capabilities with other countries and announced a "new mutant strain evaluation platform". August 2021 NowMore than half of the whole genome sequencing of COVID-19 was done in the United Kingdom.
Origin of mutant strain
ImmunodeficiencyIt has been suggested that multiple mutations may occur during the course of persistent infection in a patient.In particular, the virus is due to antibodiesSelective pressureIn the recovery period that is exposed toAntiserumUnder treatmentBy repeating the same deletion of surface antigens in different patients,Develop.
Differences in vaccine efficacy
- ^ a b In other sources, GISAID does not include the O clade, but names a set of seven clades that contain the GV clade..
- ^ According to WHO, "Lineages or clades can be defined based on viruses that share a phylogenetically determined common ancestor".
- ^ Year ending March 2021
Now, To be counted as a Nextstrain clade, it must meet at least one of the following criteria (quoted from source):
- The clade retains a global frequency of> 2% for over 20 months
- The clade retains> 2% regional frequency for more than 30 months
- Recognized as VOC (Variant of Concern) (applicable to 2021Y.V1 and 6Y.V501 as of January 1, 501)
- ^ "Naming the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) and the Virus That Causes It". World Health Organization (WHO). 2021th of February 3Browse./ WHO Unofficial Japanese Translation (May 2020, 5): (PDF)
- ^ a b c d e Zhukova, Anna; Blassel, Luc; Lemoine, Frédéric; Morel, Marie; Voznica, Jakub; Gascuel, Olivier (2020-11-24). “Origin, evolution and global spread of SARS-CoV-2”. Comptes Rendus Biologies: 1–20. two:10.5802 / crbiol.29. PMID 33274614.
- ^ Shahhosseini, Nariman; Wong, Gary; Kobinger, Gary; Chinikar, Sadegh (2021). “SARS-CoV-2 spillover transmission due to recombination event”. Gene Reports 23: 101045. two:10.1016 / j.genrep.2021.101045. PMC: 7884226. PMID 33615041.
- ^ "An evolutionary portrait of the progenitor SARS-CoV-2 and its dominant offshoots in COVID-19 pandemic". Oxford Academic. 2020th of February 5Browse.
- ^ "The ancestor of SARS-CoV-2's Wuhan strain was circulating in late October 2019". News Medical. 2020th of February 5Browse. “Journal reference: Kumar, S. et al. (2021). An evolutionary portrait ...”
- ^ a b c d e f g h CDC (January 2021, 1). “Emerging SARS-CoV-2 Variants”(English). Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 2021th of February 3Browse. In this description,The United States of AmericaAt the innerPublic domainIs included.
- ^ a b Lineage B.1.1.207 cov-lineages.org, accessed 11 March 2021, Graphic shows B.1.1.207 detected in Peru, Germany, Singapore, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Costa Rica, South Korea, Canada, Australia, Japan, France, Italy, Ecuador, Mexico, UK and the USA
- ^ a b c d e f g Tracking SARS-CoV-2 variants WHO
- ^ a b c ECDC (January 2021, 1). “Risk related to the spread of new SARS-CoV-2 variants of concern in the EU / EEA --first update". . 2021th of February 2Browse.
- ^ a b Gallagher, James (July 2021, 1). “Coronavirus: UK variant'may be more deadly'”. BBC News 2021th of February 1Browse.
- ^ a b Chand et al., "Potential impact of spike variant N501Y" (p. 6).
- ^ "PANGO lineages". cov-lineages.org. 2021th of February 3Browse.
- ^ Challen R, Brooks-Pollock E, Read JM, Dyson L, Tsaneva-Atanasova K, Danon L et al. Risk of mortality in patients infected with SARS-CoV-2 variant of concern 202012/1: matched cohort study BMJ 2021; 372: n579 doi: 10.1136 / bmj.n579
- ^ Volz, Erik; Mishra, Swapnil; Chand, Meera; Barrett, Jeffrey C .; Johnson, Robert; Geidelberg, Lily; Hinsley, Wes R; Laydon, Daniel J et al. (4 January 2021) (preprint). Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 Lineage B.1.1.7 in England: Insights from linking epidemiological and genetic data (Report). two:10.1101/2020.12.30.20249034.
- ^ "New evidence on VUI-202012 / 01 and review of the public health risk assessment". 2021th of February 1Browse.
- ^ "COG-UK Showcase Event". the UAF YouTube-channel. 2020th of February 12Browse.
- ^ a b Lassa unière, Ria (November 2020, 11). “SARS-CoV-2 spike mutations arising in Danish mink and their spread to humans”. Statens Serum Institut. 2020th of February 11Browse.
- ^ a b "SARS-CoV-2 mink-associated variant strain – Denmark". World Health Organization (September 2020, 11). 2021th of February 1Browse.
- ^ a b "De fleste restriktioner lempes i Nordjylland”. Sundheds- og Ældreministeriet (November 2020, 11). 2021th of February 1Browse. “Sekventeringen af de positive prøver viser samtidig, at der ikke er påvist yderligere tilfæl de af minkvariant med cluster 5 siden den 15. september, hvorfor Statens Serums Institut vurderer, at denne variant med stor sandsynlighed ..] died out ")"
- ^ a b Lowe, Derek (December 2020, 12). “The New Mutations". In the Pipeline. American Association for the Advancement of Science. 2020th of February 12Browse. “I should note here that there's another strain in South Africa that is bringing on similar concerns. This one has eight mutations in the Spike protein, with three of them (K417N, E484K and N501Y) that may have some functional role.”
- ^ a b Kupferschmidt, Kai (15 January 2021). “New coronavirus variants could cause more reinfections, require updated vaccines”. Science (American Association for the Advancement of Science). two:10.1126 / science.abg6028 2021th of February 2Browse..
- ^ “Coronavirus variants and mutations: The science explained” (English). BBC News(July 2021, 1) 2021th of February 2Browse.
- ^ a b c d “Brief report: New Variant Strain of SARS-CoV-2 Identified in Travelers from Brazil” (Press Release), Japan: National Institute of Infectious Diseases (NIID; National Institute of Infectious Diseases), (January 2021, 1) 2021th of February 1Browse.
- ^ a b c Kupferschmidt, Kai (January 22, 2021). “New mutations raise specter of'immune escape'”. Science 371 (6527): 329–330. two:10.1126 / science.371.6527.329. PMID 33479129 2021th of February 1Browse..
- ^ "Genomic characterization of a novel SARS-CoV-2 lineage from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, Figure 5." (year 2020). 2021th of February 1Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g "Genomic characterization of an emergent SARS-CoV-2 lineage in Manaus: preliminary findings" (English). Virological (September 2021, 1). 2021th of February 1Browse.
- ^ Lovett, Samuel (January 2021, 1). “What we know about the new Brazilian coronavirus variant”. The Independent (London) 2021th of February 1Browse.
- ^ a b Faria, Nuno (February 2021, 2). “Genomics and epidemiology of a novel SARS-CoV-2 lineage in Manaus, Brazil”. Github. 2021th of February 3Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g h Public Health England (February 2021, 2). “Variants: distribution of cases data" (English). GOV.UK. 2021th of February 2Browse.
- ^ a b Roberts, Michelle (February 2021, 2). “Another new coronavirus variant seen in the UK”. BBC NEWS... 16 February 2021 2021th of February 2Browse.
- ^ a b c "B.1.525". Rambaut Group, University of Edinburgh. PANGO Lineages (February 2021, 2). 2021th of February 2Browse.
- ^ a b "SARS-CoV-2 mutant strain B.1.617 (XNUMXnd report)”. National Institute of Infectious Diseases (January 2021, 5). 2021th of February 6Browse.
- ^ Wadman, Meredith (23 February 2021). “California coronavirus strain may be more infectious—and lethal” (English). Science. two:10.1126 / science.abh2101 2021th of February 3Browse..
- ^ "Southern California COVID-19 Strain Expands Global Reach" (English). Cedars-Sinai Newsroom. 2021th of February 3Browse.
- ^ This table is an adaptation and expansion of Alm et al., figure 1.
- ^ a b c d "Updated Nextstrain SARS-CoV-2 clade naming strategy". nextstrain.org/blog (September 2021, 1). 2021th of February 1Browse.
- ^ a b c d Zhang, Wenjuan; Davis, Brian D .; Chen, Stephanie S .; Martinez, Jorge M Sincuir; Plummer, Jasmine T .; Vail, Eric (2021). Emergence of a novel SARS-CoV-2 strain in Southern California, USA. two:10.1101/2021.01.18.21249786.
- ^ "PANGO lineages-Lineage B.1.1.28". cov-lineages.org. 2021th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "clade tree (from'Clade and lineage nomenclature')". www.gisaid.org (September 2020, 7). 2021th of February 1Browse.
- ^ a b c d WHO Headquarters (8 January 2021). “3.6 Considerations for virus naming and nomenclature”. SARS-CoV-2 genomic sequencing for public health goals: Interim guidance, 8 January 2021. who (WHO). P. 6 2021th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Don't call it the'British variant.' Use the correct name: B.1.1.7" (English). STAT (September 2021, 2). 2021th of February 2Browse.
- ^ Flanagan, Ryan (February 2021, 2). “Why the WHO won't call it the'UK variant', and you shouldn't either" (English). Coronavirus. 2021th of February 2Browse.
- ^ For a list of sources using names referring to the country in which the variants were first identified, see, for example, and.
- ^ who (WHO) (January 2021, 1). “Statement on the sixth meeting of the International Health Regulations (2005) Emergency Committee regarding the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic". 2021th of February 1Browse.
- ^ Koyama, Takahiko; Platt, Daniel; Parida, Laxmi (June 2020). “Variant analysis of SARS-CoV-2 genomes”. 98 (7): 495–504. two:10.2471 / BLT.20.253591. PMC: 7375210. PMID 32742035"We detected in total 65776 variants with 5775 distinct variants."
- ^ Alm, E .; Broberg, EK; Connor, T .; Hodcroft, EB; Komissarov, AB; Maurer-Stroh, S .; Melidou, A .; Neher, RA et al. (2020). “Geographical and temporal distribution of SARS-CoV-2 clades in the WHO European Region, January to June 2020”. 25 (32). two:10.2807 / 1560-7917.ES.2020.25.32.2001410. PMC: 7427299. PMID 32794443.
- ^ "Global phylogeny, updated by Nextstrain”. GISAID (January 2021, 1). 2021th of February 1Browse.
- ^ Hadfield, J .; Megill, C; Bell, SM; Huddleston, J .; Potter, B .; Callender, C. (May 2018). “Nextstrain: real-time tracking of pathogen evolution.”. 34 (23): 4121–4123. two:10.1093 / bioinformatics / bty407. PMC: 6247931. PMID 29790939.
Preprint: ——— (November 2017). Nextstrain: real-time tracking of pathogen evolution.. two:10.1101/224048.
- ^ "Nextclade (What are the clades?) ”. clades.nextstrain.org. 2021th of February 1Browse.
- ^ "cov-lineages / pangolin: Software package for assigning SARS-CoV-2 genome sequences to global lineages”. Github. 2021th of February 1Browse.
- ^ Rambaut, A .; Holmes, EC; O'Toole, Á. (2020). “A dynamic nomenclature proposal for SARS-CoV-2 lineages to assist genomic epidemiology”. Nature Microbiology 5 (11): 1403–1407. two:10.1038 / s41564-020-0770-5. PMID 32669681. Cited in Alm et al.
- ^ "Lineages”. Cov-lineages.org. 2020th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "Addendum: A dynamic nomenclature proposal for SARS-CoV-2 lineages to assist genomic epidemiology". Nature Microbiology (September 2020, 7). two:10.1038 / s41564-021-00872-5. 2021th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "[Illustration] New coronavirus mutant strain, new name of WHO". AFPBB News. (February 2021, 6) 2021th of February 6Browse.
- ^ “New corona mutant strain, using new name, Chief Cabinet Secretary Kato”. Current affairs dot comJiji Press. (October 2021, 6) 2021th of February 6Browse.
- ^ Contributor, IDSA (February 2021, 2). “COVID "Mega-variant" and eight criteria for a template to assess all variants" (English). Science Speaks: Global ID News. 2021th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "Variants: distribution of cases data". GOV.UK (September 2021, 1). 2021th of February 2Browse. “SARS-CoV-2 variants, if considered to have concerning epidemiological, immunological, or pathogenic properties, are raised for formal investigation. At this point they are designated Variant Under Investigation (VUI) with a year, month, and number. Following a risk assessment with the relevant expert committee, they may be designated Variant of Concern (VOC) ”
- ^ "CanCOGeN Interim Recommendations for Naming, Identifying, and Reporting SARS-CoV-2 Variants of Concern". CanCOGeN (nccid.ca) (September 2021, 1). 2021th of February 2Browse.
- ^ CDC (January 2020, 2). “Cases, Data, and Surveillance" (English). Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 2021th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Detection of new SARS-CoV-2 variants related to mink". (September 2020, 11). 2020th of February 11Browse.
- ^ Larsen, Helle Daugaard; Fonager, Jannik; Lomholt, Frederikke Kristensen; Dalby, Tine; Benedetti, Guido; Kristensen, Brian; Urth, Tinna Ravnholt; Rasmussen, Morten et al. (2021-02-04). “Preliminary report of an outbreak of SARS-CoV-2 in mink and mink farmers associated with community spread, Denmark, June to November 2020”. Eurosurveillance 26 (5). two:10.2807 / 1560-7917.ES.2021.26.5.210009. ISSN 1025-496X. PMC: 7863232. PMID 33541485.
- ^ “Covid: Ireland, Italy, Belgium and Netherlands ban flights from UK”. BBC News(July 2020, 12)
- ^ Chand, Meera; Hopkins, Susan; Dabrera, Gavin; Achison, Christina; Barclay, Wendy; Ferguson, Neil; Volz, Erik; Loman, Nick et al. (21 December 2020). Investigation of novel SARS-COV-2 variant: Variant of Concern 202012 01/XNUMX (Report). 2020th of February 12Browse..
- ^ "PHE investigating a novel strain of COVID-19”. Public Health England (PHE) (December 2020, 12). 2021th of February 3Browse.
- ^ Rambaut, Andrew; Loman, Nick; Pybus, Oliver; Barclay, Wendy; Barrett, Jeff; Carabelli, Alesandro; Connor, Tom; Peacock, Tom; L. Robertson, David; Vol, Erik (2020). Preliminary genomic characterization of an emergent SARS-CoV-2 lineage in the UK defined by a novel set of spike mutations (Report). Written on behalf of COVID-19 Genomics Consortium UK 2020th of February 12Browse..
- ^ Kupferschmidt, Kai (December 2020, 12). “Mutant coronavirus in the United Kingdom sets off alarms but its importance remains unclear" (English). Science Mag. 2020th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "New evidence on VUI-202012 / 01 and review of the public health risk assessment". khub.net (September 2020, 12). 2021th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "COG-UK Showcase Event --YouTube”. YouTube. 2020th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "Estimated transmissibility and severity of novel SARS-CoV-2 Variant of Concern 202012 01/XNUMX in England”. CMMID Repository (December 2020, 12). 2021th of February 1Browse.
Cited in (ECDC) (January 2021, 1). “Risk related to the spread of new SARS-CoV-2 variants of concern in the EU / EEA – first update”. Stockholm: ECDC. 2021th of February 1Browse.
- ^ Peter Horby, Catherine Huntley, Nick Davies, John Edmunds, Neil Ferguson, Graham Medley, Andrew Hayward, Muge Cevik, Calum Semple (February 2021, 2).NERVTAG paper on COVID-19 variant of concern B.1.1.7: NERVTAG update note on B.1.1.7 severity (2021-02-11)". www.gov.uk. 2021th of February 3Browse.
- ^ Mandavilli, Apoorva (March 2021, 3). “In Oregon, Scientists Find a Virus Variant With a Worrying Mutation --In a single sample, geneticists discovered a version of the coronavirus first identified in Britain with a mutation originally reported in South Africa.”. The New York Times 2021th of February 3Browse.
- ^ Chen, Rita E. (4 March 2021). “Resistance of SARS-CoV-2 variants to neutralization by monoclonal and serum-derived polyclonal antibodies”. Nature Medicine. two:10.1038 / s41591-021-01294-w 2021th of February 3Browse..
- ^ "B.1.1.7 Lineage with S: E484K Report". outbreak.info (September 2021, 3). 2021th of February 3Browse.
- ^ a b "Detection of SARS-CoV-2 P681H Spike Protein Variant in Nigeria" (English). Virological (September 2020, 12). 2021th of February 1Browse.
- ^ “Queensland travelers have hotel quarantine extended after Russian variant of coronavirus detected” (English). www.abc.net.au(July 2021, 3) 2021th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Variants of concern or under investigation: data up to 3 March 2021". www.gov.uk (September 2021, 3). 2021th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Latest update: New Variant Under Investigation designated in the UK". www.gov.uk (September 2021, 3). 2021th of February 3Browse.
- ^ a b c d "South Africa announces a new coronavirus variant". The New York Times (September 2020, 12). 2020th of February 12Browse.
- ^ a b "South Africa coronavirus: Second wave fueled by new strain, teen'rage festivals'". The Washington Post (September 2020, 12). 2020th of February 12Browse.
- ^ Mkhize, Dr Zwelini (December 2020, 12), “Update on Covid-19 (18th December 2020)” (Press Release), South Africa 2020th of February 12Browse, "Our clinicians have also warned us that things have changed and that younger, previously healthy people are now becoming very sick."
- ^ Abdool Karim (December 2020, 12). “The 2nd Covid-19 wave in South Africa: Transmissibility & a 501.V2 variant, 11th slide”. Www.scribd.com. 2021th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Statement of the WHO Working Group on COVID-19 Animal Models (WHO-COM) about the UK and South African SARS-CoV-2 new variants". who (WHO) (April 2020, 12). 2020th of February 12Browse.
- ^ “Novel mutation combination in spike receptor binding site” (Press release), GISAID, (March 2020, 12) 2020th of February 12Browse.
- ^ a b c “New California Variant May Be Driving Virus Surge There, Study Suggests”. New York Times(July 2021, 1)
- ^ “Local COVID-19 Strain Found in Over One-Third of Los Angeles Patients” (Press Release), California: Cedars Sinai Medical Center, (January 2021, 1) 2021th of February 3Browse.
- ^ a b "B.1.429". Rambaut Group, University of Edinburgh. PANGO Lineages (February 2021, 2). 2021th of February 2Browse.
- ^ a b "B.1.429 Lineage Report". . outbreak.info (February 2021, 2). 2021th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "COVID-19 Variant First Found in Other Countries and States Now Seen More Frequently in California". www.cdph.ca.gov. 2021th of February 1Browse.
- ^ Weise, Karen Weintraub and Elizabeth. “New strains of COVID swiftly moving through the US need careful watch, scientists say" (English). USA TODAY. 2021th of February 1Browse.
- ^ "Delta-PCR-testen"[The Delta PCR Test] (Danish). Statens Serum Institut (February 2021, 2). 2021th of February 2Browse.
- ^ a b "GISAID hCOV19 Variants (see menu option'G / 484K.V3 (B.1.525)')". www.gisaid.org. 2021th of February 3Browse.
- ^ a b "Status for udvikling af SARS-CoV-2 Variants of Concern (VOC) i Danmark"[Status of development of SARS-CoV-2 Variants of Concern (VOC) in Denmark] (Danish). Statens Serum Institut (February 2021, 2). 2021th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "Varianten van het coronavirus SARS-CoV-2[Variants of the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2] (Dutch). Rijksinstituut voor Volksgezondheid en Milieu, RIVM (February 2021, 2). 2021th of February 2Browse.
- ^ “A coronavirus variant with a mutation that'likely helps it escape'antibodies is already in at least 11 countries, including the US”.Business Insider. (February 2021, 2) 2021th of February 2Browse.
- ^ “En ny variant av koronaviruset er oppdaget i Norge. Hva vet vi om den?” (Norwegian). Aftenposten. (February 2021, 2) 2021th of February 2Browse.
- ^ Cullen, Paul (February 2021, 2). “Coronavirus: Variant discovered in UK and Nigeria found in State for first time”. The Irish Times 2021th of February 2Browse. Gataveckaite, Gabija (February 2021, 2). “First Irish case of B1525 strain of Covid-19 confirmed as R number increases”. 2021th of February 2Browse. McGlynn, Michelle (February 2021, 2). “Nphet confirm new variant B1525 detected in Ireland as 35 deaths and 613 cases confirmed”. 2021th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "Tracking SARS-CoV-2 variants" (English). www.who.int. 2021th of February 6Browse.
- ^ “A New Coronavirus Variant Is Spreading in New York, Researchers Report”. The New York Times(July 2021, 2)
- ^ "PANGO lineages". cov-lineages.org. 2021th of February 4Browse.
- ^ “Coronavirus | Indian'double mutant' strain named B.1.617” (English). The Hindu(July 2021, 4)
- ^ “India's variant-fuelled second wave coincided with spike in infected flights landing in Canada”.. (January 2021, 4) 2021th of February 4Browse.
- ^ "Weekly epidemiological update on COVID-19 --11 May 2021". World Health Organization (September 2021, 5). 2021th of February 5Browse.
- ^ “Confirmed cases of COVID-19 variants identified in UK (see: Thursday 15 April / New Variant Under Investigation (VUI) designated)”(July 2021, 4) 2021th of February 4Browse.
- ^ "Confirmed cases of COVID-19 variants identified in UK (see: Two VUIs added to B.1.617 group)". www.gov.uk (September 2021, 4). 2021th of February 5Browse.
- ^ "British scientists warn over Indian coronavirus variant". Reuters (September 2021, 5). 2021th of February 5Browse.
- ^ "SARS-CoV-2 variants of concern as of 6 May 2021" (English). European Center for Disease Prevention and Control. 2021th of February 5Browse.
- ^ “COVID-19: India coronavirus strain declared'variant of concern' in England”(July 2021, 5) 2021th of February 5Browse.
- ^ "WHO Aims at "Delta Strain" Mutant Confirmed in India". AFPBB (September 2021, 6). 2021th of February 6Browse.
- ^ New coronavirus variant found in West Bengal www.thehindu.com, accessed 23 April 2021
- ^ What is the new'triple mutant variant' of Covid-19 virus found in Bengal? How bad is it? www.indiatoday.in, accessed 23 April 2021
- ^ PANGO lineages Lineage B.1.618 cov-lineages.org, accessed 23 April 2021
- ^ "Cases, Data, and Surveillance". Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (September 2020, 2). 2021th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "SARS-CoV-2 Variants". Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (September 2020, 1). 2021th of February 2Browse.
- ^ “Japan finds new coronavirus variant in travelers from Brazil”. (Japan). (January 2021, 1) 2021th of February 1Browse.
- ^ Covid-19 Genomics UK Consortium (January 2021, 1). “COG-UK Report on SARS-CoV-2 Spike mutations of interest in the UK". www.cogconsortium.uk. 2021th of February 1Browse.
- ^ "P.1 report". cov-lineages.org. 2021th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "PANGO lineages Lineage P.2". COV lineages. 2021th of February 1Browse. “P.2… Alias of B.18.104.22.168, Brazilian lineage”
- ^ a b Voloch, Carolina M .; F, Ronaldo da Silva; Almeida, Luiz GP de; Cardoso, Cynthia C .; Brustolini, Otavio J .; Gerber, Alexandra L .; Guimarães, Ana Paula de C .; Mariani, Diana et al. (2020-12-26). “Genomic characterization of a novel SARS-CoV-2 lineage from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil” (English). Le Phare de l'Esperanto. two:10.1101/2020.12.23.20248598. ISSN 2024-8598.
- ^ Voloch, Carolina M. (March 2021, 3). “Genomic characterization of a novel SARS-CoV-2 lineage from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil”. Journal of Virology (ASM). two:10.1128 / JVI.00119-21 2021th of February 3Browse.
- ^ Nascimento, Valdinete (February 2021, 2). “COVID-19 epidemic in the Brazilian state of Amazonas was driven by long-term persistence of endemic SARS-CoV-2 lineages and the recent emergence of the new Variant of Concern P.1”. Research Square. two:10.21203 / rs.3.rs-275494 / v1. 2021th of February 3Browse.
- ^ Andreoni, Manuela; Londoño, Ernesto; Casado, Leticia (March 2021, 3). “Brazil's Covid Crisis Is a Warning to the Whole World, Scientists Say – Brazil is seeing a record number of deaths, and the spread of a more contagious coronavirus variant that may cause reinfection.”. The New York Times 2021th of February 3Browse.
- ^ (September 2021, 3). “Virus Variant in Brazil Infected Many Who Had Already Recovered From Covid-19 – The first detailed studies of the so-called P.1 variant show how it devastated a Brazilian city. Now scientists want to know what it will do elsewhere.”. The New York Times 2021th of February 3Browse.
- ^ Garcia-Beltran, Wilfredo; Lam, Evan; Denis, Kerri (February 2021, 2). “Circulating SARS-CoV-2 variants escape neutralization by vaccine-induced humoral immunity”.medrxiv. two:10.1101/2021.02.14.21251704 2021th of February 3Browse.
- ^ Gaier, Rodrigo (March 2021, 3). “Exclusive: Oxford study indicates AstraZeneca effective against Brazil variant, source says”. Reuters () 2021th of February 3Browse.
- ^ “Exclusive: Oxford study indicates AstraZeneca effective against Brazil variant, source says”. Reuters (). (March 2021, 3) 2021th of February 3Browse.
- ^ Simões, Eduardo; Gaier, Rodrigo (March 2021, 3). “CoronaVac e Oxford são eficazes contra variante de Manaus, dizem laboratórios” (Portuguese). Blog News. Reuters Brazil 2021th of February 3Browse.
- ^ News, ABS-CBN (February 2021, 2). “DOH confirms detection of 2 SARS-CoV-2 mutations in Region 7" (English). ABS-CBN News. 2021th of February 3Browse.
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ Santos, Eimor (March 2021, 3). “DOH reports COVID-19 variant'unique' to PH, first case of Brazil variant”. CNN Philippines 2021th of February 3Browse.
- ^ News, ABS-CBN (February 2021, 3). “DOH confirms new COVID-19 variant first detected in PH, first case of Brazil variant" (English). ABS-CBN News. 2021th of February 3Browse.
- ^ “PH discovered new COVID-19 variant earlier than Japan, expert clarifies”. CNN Philippines(July 2021, 3) 2021th of February 3Browse.
- ^ a b c Maison, David P .; Ching, Lauren L .; Shikuma, Cecilia M .; Nerurkar, Vivek R. (7 January 2021). “Genetic Characteristics and Phylogeny of 969-bp S Gene Sequence of SARS-CoV-2 from Hawaii Reveals the Worldwide Emerging P681H Mutation” (English). bioRxiv: The Preprint Server for Biology: 2021.01.06.425497. two:10.1101/2021.01.06.425497. PMC: 7805472. PMID 33442699 2021th of February 2Browse.. Available under CC BY 4.0.
- ^ a b c Mandavilli, Apoorva; Mueller, Benjamin (March 2021, 3). “Why Virus Variants Have Such Weird Names”. The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331 2021th of February 3Browse.
- ^ Schraer, Rachel (July 2020, 7). “Coronavirus: Are mutations making it more infectious?”. BBC News 2021th of February 1Browse.
- ^ “New, more infectious strain of COVID-19 now dominates global cases of virus: study” (English). medicalxpress.com 2020th of February 8Browse.
- ^ Korber, Bette; Fischer, Will M .; Gnanakaran, Sandrasegaram; Yoon, Hyejin; Theiler, James; Abfalterer, Werner et al. (2 July 2020). “Tracking Changes in SARS-CoV-2 Spike: Evidence that D614G Increases Infectivity of the COVID-19 Virus” (English). Cell 182 (4): 812–827.e19. two:10.1016 / j.cell.2020.06.043. ISSN 0092-8674. PMC: 7332439. PMID 32697968.
- ^ "SARS-CoV-2 D614G variant exhibits efficient replication ex vivo and transmission in vivo". science.sciencemag.org (September 2020, 12). 2021th of February 1Browse. “An emergent Asp614 → Gly (D614G) substitution in the spike glycoprotein of SARS-CoV-2 strains that is now the most prevalent form globally”
- ^ a b COG-UK update on SARS-CoV-2 Spike mutations of special interest: Report 1 (Report). COVID-19 Genomics UK Consortium (COG-UK). (20 December 2020). P. 7 2020th of February 12Browse..
- ^ Butowt, R .; Bilinska, K .; Von Bartheld, C. S. (2020-10-21). “Chemosensory Dysfunction in COVID-19: Integration of Genetic and Epidemiological Data Points to D614G Spike Protein Variant as a Contributing Factor”. ACS Chem Neurosci. 11 (20): 3180–3184. two:10.1021 / acschemneuro.0c00596. PMC: 7581292. PMID 32997488.
- ^ Greenwood, Michael (January 2021, 1). “"What Mutations of SARS-CoV-2 are Causing Concern?"] ” News Medical Lifesciences. 2021th of February 1Browse.
- ^ "escape mutation”. (June 2012, 10). 2021th of February 2Browse.
- ^ Wise, Jacqui (5 February 2021). “Covid-19: The E484K mutation and the risks it poses”. 372: n359. two:10.1136 / bmj.n359. ISSN 1756-1833. PMID 33547053.
- ^ "Technical briefing 5". Gov.uk. Public Health England. P. 17. 2021th of February 2Browse.
- ^ Greaney, Allison (January 4, 2021). Comprehensive mapping of mutations to the SARS-CoV-2 receptor-binding domain that affect recognition by polyclonal human serum antibodies. two:10.1101/2020.12.31.425021 2021th of February 1Browse..
- ^ Rettner, Rachael (February 2021, 2). “UK coronavirus variant develops vaccine-evading mutation --In a handful of instances, the UK coronavirus variant has developed a mutation called E484K, which may impact vaccine effectiveness.”. 2021th of February 2Browse.
- ^ Achenbach, Joel; Booth, William (February 2021, 2). “Worrisome coronavirus mutation seen in UK variant and in some US samples”. The Washington Post 2021th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "Researchers Discover New Variant of COVID-19 Virus in Columbus, Ohio". wexnermedical.osu.edu (September 2021, 1). 2021th of February 1Browse.
- ^ Tu, Huolin; Avenarius, Matthew R .; Kubatko, Laura; Hunt, Matthew; Pan, Xiaokang; Ru, Peng; Garee, Jason; Thomas, Keelie et al. (26 January 2021). “Distinct Patterns of Emergence of SARS-CoV-2 Spike Variants including N501Y in Clinical Samples in Columbus Ohio” (English). bioRxiv: 2021.01.12.426407. two:10.1101/2021.01.12.426407.
- ^ "University of Graz". www.uni-graz.at. 2021th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 (formerly known as Wuhan coronavirus and 2019-nCoV) --what we can find out on a structural bioinformatics level" (English). Innophore (September 2020, 1). 2021th of February 2Browse.
- ^ Singh, Amit; Steinkellner, Georg; Köchl, Katharina; Gruber, Karl; Gruber, Christian C. (2021-02-22). “Serine 477 plays a crucial role in the interaction of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein with the human receptor ACE2” (English). Scientific Reports 11 (1): 4320. two:10.1038 / s41598-021-83761-5. ISSN 2045-2322.
- ^ "BioNTech: We aspire to individualize cancer medicine" (English). BionTech. 2021th of February 2Browse.
- ^ Schrörs, Barbara; Gudimella, Ranganath; Bukur, Thomas; Rösler, Thomas; Löwer, Martin; Sahin, Ugur (2021-02-04). “Large-scale analysis of SARS-CoV-2 spike-glycoprotein mutants demonstrates the need for continuous screening of virus isolates” (English). bioRxiv. two:10.1101/2021.02.04.429765.
- ^ “Study shows P681H mutation is becoming globally prevalent among SARS-CoV-2 sequences” (English). News-Medical.net(July 2021, 1) 2021th of February 2Browse.
- ^ Smout, Alistair (January 2021, 1). “Britain to help other countries track down coronavirus variants". www.reuters.com. 2021th of February 1Browse.
- ^ Donnelly, Laura (January 2021, 1). “UK to help sequence mutations of Covid around world to find dangerous new variants". www.telegraph.co.uk. 2021th of February 1Browse.
- ^ Kupferschmidt, Kai (December 2020, 12). “UK variant puts spotlight on immunocompromised patients' role in the COVID-19 pandemic”. Science
- ^ Sutherland, Stephani (February 2021, 2). “COVID Variants May Arise in People with Compromised Immune Systems”. Scientific American
- ^ McCarthy, Kevin R .; Rennick, Linda J .; Nambulli, Sham; Robinson-McCarthy, Lindsey R .; Bain, William G .; Haidar, Ghady; Duprex, W. Paul (3 Feb 2021). “Recurrent deletions in the SARS-CoV-2 spike glycoprotein drive antibody escape”. Science. two:10.1126 / science.abf6950.
- Variant of concern
- --A known bat vector virus with the closest gene sequence to SARS-CoV-2
|ScholiaToMutant strain of SARS coronavirus 2 (Q104450895)I have a profile about.|
- Tracking SARS-CoV-2 variants(English) --World Health Organization (WHO)
- Variants of the Virus that Causes COVID-19(English) --Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- About New Coronavirus Infections -Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- Press Release on Coronavirus Infectious Disease Mutant Strain -Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- About new coronavirus infectious disease (COVID-19) related information --National Institute of Infectious Diseases (NIID)
- New mutant strain of new coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2), which is concerned about increased infectivity / transmission and changes in antigenicity -National Institute of Infectious Diseases