[New Corona] Kagoshima City Announces XNUMX Infections
If you write the contents roughly
As of 5:4 pm on the 2327th, the total number of infected people in Kagoshima prefecture is XNUMX.
Kagoshima City announced on the XNUMXth that XNUMX new people were confirmed to be infected with the new coronavirus.New infection confirmed ... → Continue reading
Kagoshima TV broadcast
"Kagoshima TV Broadcasting" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news from Kagoshima.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Kagoshima Shrine(Kirishima). The origin of "Kagoshima" isTianjin Hidakahiko Hodomi SonThe theory that the boat that (Yukihiko Yama) went to (Watatsumi) was made in Kagoyama, the theory that "Kamigomorujima", and "Kago" mean cliffs, and all four sides are surrounded by cliffs. Sakurajima is called "Kagoshima", and there are various theories such as Kagoshima being the old name of Sakurajima.
Currently Kagoshima City and Kagoshima Jingu are separated, but when Kagoshima County was first establishedAmaguri RiverWas up to Kagoshima County.
mainlyNativePart of Kyushu Island called (Satsuma-Osumi region)When Remote islandと 呼 ば れ るSatsunan Islands(Tanegashima/Yakushima regionとAmami region).Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.euIn the forecast category, the Kagoshima Local Meteorological Observatory is divided into the Satsuma/Osumi/Tanegashima/Yakushima regions, and the Naze Observatory is in the Amami region.
Most of the mainland except KirishimaSilas PlateauIt is well-drained and very fragile. Also, due to extremely few lowlands and plains, most cities and towns in the prefecture are surrounded by mountains. Therefore, the cities and towns are scattered around the mainland.
There are 605 islands,Satsunan Islands TheTanegashima,YakushimaincludingOsumi Islands,Tokara Islands,Amami archipelagoConsists of. The northernmost pointLion Island, The southernmost pointYoron IslandAnd again, the largest inhabited islandAmami Oshima, The smallest manned islandNiijima.
The north-south distance is 600km and the coastline is 2,722km.The total area of the prefecture, including the mainland and islands, is 9,187 km.2 Is the 10th largest prefecture in Japan and the largest in western Japan[Note 2].
Since ancient timesactive volcanoKnown asSakurajimaThe frequency of eruption activities is highVolcanoThere are many.SpaThe number of springs is about 2,730,OitaIt is second only to Japan, and most of the bathing facilities in the prefecture are hot springs.
- plateau(Shirasu Plateau)
- Kasanohara・Noikura (Osumi Peninsula)
- Lion Island-Itara Island-Moroura Island-Nagashima-Katsura island
- Kamikokushima-Nakakoshi Island-Shimotsukushima
- Kuroshima-Iwo Jima-Takeshima
- Tanegashima-Mage Island(Currently treated as a manned island)Yakushima-Kuchinoerabu Island
- Kuchinoshima-Nakanoshima-Hirashima-Suwa Nose Island-Bad stone island-Small treasure island-Treasure island
- Kikai Island-Amami Oshima-Kakeroma Island-Yoroshima-Oshima-Tokunoshima-Okinoerabujima-Yoron Island
- Uninhabited island
- Adjacent prefectures
The mainland of Kagoshima is warm in winter and has a lot of sunshine in summer, but a lot of precipitation. Midsummer days last for a long period of time, but there are not so many hot days, and the highest temperature in the prefecture is 37.5 degrees Celsius in Nakasatsu, Satsuma Kawauchi City, which is the lowest next to Okinawa Prefecture. Although the image of tropical countries is strong,Satsuma Peninsula TheEast China SeaBecause it faces the sea, it is susceptible to cold air from the continent, and winter can be severely cold. winterSaving windA large amount of snow clouds are supplied depending on the wind directionKagoshimaIt may be hit by snow in the center of the city, and by January 2011, 1KagoshimaObserving 25 cm of snow inside,KyusyuHas the highest number of snowfalls in the prefecture. Also,YakushimaIn the mountains, there is snow every year,TanegashimaSince it rarely snows in the plains of the Yakushima region, it is the southernmost point in Japan at the snow observation site. Also, on February 1901, 2Naze, Amami CityIt has been observed snowfall in. In March 2005Amami OshimaIn recent years, snowfall and snowfall are rarely seen at high altitudes, such as when photographers have confirmed snowfall in the mountains.Weather station,Weather stationIt is not an official record because it was not observed at.
From summer to autumntyphoonAffected by. EspeciallyAmami archipelago-Tokara Islands-Osumi IslandsMany typhoons are approaching to Japan, and experts say, "One of Japan's leadingTyphoon ginzaIt is said to be "Kagoshima Prefecture".1951After (Showa 26)Typhoon landingThe number is the highest in Japan[Note 3] It is a prefecture of Japan, and some of them caused great damage to the Japanese archipelago.Makurazaki Typhoon""Loose typhoon""Toyamaru Typhoon""Typhoon No. 13 (1993)""Typhoon No. 16 (2004)"and so on.
|Ranking||Prefectures||Number of landings|
|Kashiwa Islands||Satsuma region||Osumi region|
East city coming
Maeda with liver
|Osumi region||Satsunan Islands|
|Tanegashima||Yakushima||Tokara Islands||Kikai Island||Amami Oshima||Tokunoshima||Okinoerabujima||Yoron Island|
|Medium seed||Minamitane Town|
- National park
- National park
- Prefectural nature park
- Akune Prefectural Natural Park,Fukiage beachPrefectural Natural Park, Kumutaike Prefectural Natural Park, Bonomama Prefectural Natural Park, Kawauchi River Basin Prefectural Natural Park, Takakumayama Natural Park,Osumi Southern Prefectural Nature Park, Koshiki Prefectural Natural Park, Tokara Islands Prefectural Natural Park
- Meiji Japan's Industrial Revolution Heritage Steel & Steelmaking, Shipbuilding, Coal Industry - 2015Registration
Ramsar Convention Registered Area
- Irumuta Pond(Satsumasendai)- 2005May 11Registration
- Yakushima Nagatahama (Yakushima Town)-Registered November 2005, 11
There are 19 cities, 8 districts, 20 towns and 4 villages. All towns are called "cho", villages are called "mura" in 2 villages in Kagoshima-gun, and "son" in 2 villages in Oshima-gun. ◎ indicatesCore city, ☆ are regional core cities. This is a city with a population of 10 or more designated by Kagoshima Prefecture,Special city at the time of enforcement-Core cityHas been delegated the average authority.
Below, the municipalities are described for each of the seven Regional Development Bureaus.
- Kagoshima area
- Kagoshima◎ (Prefectural office location）
- Hioki City
- Ichikikushikino City
- Kagoshima District
- Nansatsu area
- Hokusatsu area
- Aira/Isa area
- Osumi area
- Zuo city
- Shibushi City
- Liver group
- Kumage area
- Oshima area
Municipalities that disappeared
About the Amami archipelagoThe history of the Amami archipelagoSee.
About 2 years ago,Aira CalderaMade a big explosion. The volcanic ash that erupted at this timeAira Tn volcanic ashCall. The AT volcanic ash is far awayHokkaidoHas reached. In southern KyushuIto pyroclastic flowBy etc.Silas PlateauWas completed.
TanegashimaInKumageNakatane Town) 3 years ago, volcanic ash layers were found, including polishing stones, slag stones, gravel groups, burned soil, and pits. These are considered late Paleolithic campsites.
Paleolithic ruinsBut,2005About 17 places were discovered as of (40).. About 1 years agoCleaning mountain ruins(Kagoshima), About 1 years agoKakoinohara Heritage(Minami Satsuma), about 9500 years agoUenohara archeological site(Kirishima), the remains of the oldest settlement in Japan have been discovered..
Kofun periodentered in4st centuryEnd-5st centuryIn the first half,Liver groupHigashikushira Town OfKarin Otsuka Tumulus(Karin Burial Mounds) AndSoo-gunOsaki Town OfShrine burial moundsSuch,Osumi Peninsula OfShibushi BayaroundKinai KingshipStrongly associated withChiefPower appears,Front and rear circleBuilt.. Of the same periodSatsuma PeninsulaThen, in the 4th century,Old tombAsMinami SatsumaToOkuyama Tumulus(Tumulus) Appeared. In the second half of the 5th centuryIbusukiIs the southernmost burial mound in JapanYajigayu Tumulus(Moundary) appeared. In addition, the front rear tumulus at the southernmost tip of Japan isLiver groupKitsuki town OfTsukazaki Burial MoundsIt is the No. 51 burial mound (Hana Mure Kofun).
In Kagoshima prefecture at this time, it is distributed mainly in the Osumi Peninsula.Underground graveAndSatsumaSatsuma TownBeppuhara Burial Mounds, etc.HokusatsuDistributed in the regionItahi Stone Coffin GraveFor example, (underground stone masonry grave)HayatoGrave systemWas also calledSouth KyushuA unique underground grave system appeared.. Regarding these underground grave systems, due to the research results and progress of research on the burial mounds in Kagoshima Prefecture since the 1990s,Asuka-Nara period Ofhistorical dataOf Hayato and Kofun periodArcheological materialThe number of people who question the idea of directly linking to and has increased, and today the concept of "Hayato's grave" is hardly seen..
Asuka-Nara periodに 入 る7st centurySince the end, some residents in the Satsuma and Osumi areas haveHayatoWas called.Ritsuryoku NationWith the establishment of, Hayato will be gradually incorporated into the central ritual system. The Imperial Court sent soldiers from Dazaifu in 702 (Great treasure2 years)Satsuma country), and from Buzen Province in 713 (Wado6 years) Send people to Osumi Province, which was established, and try to incorporate it into the ruling system of the Imperial Court. On the other hand, there were four major rebellions from the end of the 7th century to the early part of the 8th century.Hayato rebellionAnd as a result, it will be finally settled. After the peaceful decision, Hayato had been in the form of tribute to the court until the beginning of the 9th century, but since then, the Shunda Shusei Law is in full force... Around the 7th to 8th centuries before and after these periods, the arrival and departure of ships from the Tang Dynasty (Southward route) and the islands of the South Island (Amami, Kumi, Shinkaku, etc.)
In 1026 (3rd year of Manju)DazaiNormal seasonReportedly first opened Shimadzu in Miyakonojo, Hinata.. It also expanded into Satsuma and Osumi and opened one of the largest manor gardens in Japan. NameTakehira HiranoRyu no Nishi NishihiraMr. Taira Satsuma, Kawabei will occupy Southern KyushuChineseWill be transformed.
Kamakura Period Of1185(Bunjiyuan) ShimazusoI was appointed as a managerShimazu TadahisaAncestorShimazuCame to monopolize Satsuma country, Osumi country, Hyuga country guardian,Sengoku periodIn the periodSengoku DaimyoTurned into Also, Satsuma, Osumi, and Hyuga in Minamikyushu, which Mr. Shimazu served as the guardian, are called "Sanshu",ShimazuDuring the Sengoku period when Sengoku became a feudal lord, it will be called "Sanshu no Tamori". However, as mentioned below, Mr. Shimazu does not control the entire mainland of Japan.Azuchi-Momoyama PeriodIt was after I entered the Sanshu area1577It is limited to about 5 years after (Tensho 10th year).
In the Middle AgesBozu,UchinouraAs a trading portChugoku,Korea,Southeast AsiaHe actively traded with the community, but Hizen (Nagasaki) And act on the KuroshioPiratesIs based onNansei IslandsIt was in the area.
- 1543(astronomical12 years) PortugalThe ship drifted ashore on Tanegashima,gunTo be transmitted. Six years later,MelakaAccording to a Japanese guide named Anjirou, a former fisherman from Satsuma, who I met in (now Malaysia)Francisco XavierLanded in Kagoshima,キ リ ス ト 教Tell.
- 1574(Tensho2 years)Mr. KimotsukiSurrendered to Mr. Shimazu, who unified the mainland of the prefecture (Satsuma/Osumi).
- 1577(Tensho 5th year) Mr. ItoFrom the sun, Mr. Shimazu is Unified.
- 1587(Tensho 15th year) Yoshihisa ShimazuIs almostKyusyuConquered the whole area,Hideyoshi ToyotomiAnd the territory was forced into Satsuma, Osumi, Hyuga (prefecture counties)..
The early modern period
- 1609(Keicho14 years)Satsuma DomainIs going to RyukyuRyukyu KingdomJoined the Amami archipelago in the territory, succeeded in the sugar industry using the land, and made huge profits.
- 1779(Ernst & Young8 years)SakurajimaErupts.
- BakumatsuToEdo Shogunate(Tokugawa family)WhenShimazu familyBecomes a relativeMito Domain-Echizen clanSuch asPublic military coalitionIt took in and was active as a han. In addition, with the Shimazu family from ancient timesKonoe FamilyBecause of the connection with him, confidence from the Imperial Court was thick, and after thatCampaignThen, confronting the former Shogunate army, the Satsuma domain became the main battle force of the government army (government army),Choshu clan,Tosa DomainAlong withMeiji RestorationA lot of revivalelder statesmanIs producing.
- 1871(Meiji4 years)- Abandoned DomainDue to this, Kagoshima Prefecture was established within the range of the Satsuma Domain among the three countries of Satsuma, Osumi, and Hyuga. The mainland part of Hinata and Osumi was separated on November 3th (December 11th)MiyakonojoAnd
- 1872(Meiji 5)-Separate RyukyuRyukyu DomainIs established
- 1873(Meiji 6) April 1- MiyazakiWith the establishment of the (first generation), the part of Miyakonojo that is Osumi was transferred to Kagoshima. Area that was formerly Hyuga (currentShibushi City-Osaki TownEtc.) became a member of Miyazaki Prefecture.
- 1876(Meiji 9) August 8-Merged Miyazaki Prefecture.
- 1877(10th year of Meiji)- Saigo TakamoriWas upheld by the complaining warriors and revolt against the new government (Southwest War). HoweverTokyoThe people from the Satsuma clan who were in Japan constituted the Satsuma feudal clan government,Meiji EraInfluenced the politics of. In addition, although it was a local rebel, there was devastation after the war,1894Served as governor from (Meiji 27)Kuni KanoHelped rebuild the foundation of today's Kagoshima prefecture.
- 1880(13th year of Meiji)- Kagoshima Prefectural AssemblyOpening
- 1882(15th year of Meiji)-Kagoshima Shimbun (Minami Nihon ShimbunThe predecessor)
- 1883(16th year of Meiji) May 5-Miyazaki Prefecture was re-established and established by the prefectural movement such as the Miyazaki branch office (Miyazaki prefecture # Miyazaki prefecture relocationSee). However,PrefecturesAmong them, Shibushi, Matsuyama, and Osaki (currently Shibushi City, Osaki Town, and part of Soo City) remain in Kagoshima Prefecture, and in June of the same year.Nanjo prefectureAs isolated.
- 1889(Meiji 22) April 4-Kagoshima CityMunicipal systemEnforcement, in mainland prefecture, Koshiki Islands, Tanegashima, YakushimaMunicipal systemEnforcement. All were established as "villages" except Kagoshima City. For the most part, it was a regional division of the Satsuma domain.Sotojo (town)Is inherited.
- 1901(34th year of Meiji)- Seventh Higher School Building(Kagoshima UniversityEstablished)
- 1908(41th year of Meiji)- Amami archipelagoAnd currentToshima Village-Mishima villageInIsland township systemEnforcement
- 1909(Meiji 42) --RailwayKagoshima Main Line, CurrentHisatsu LineAll routes from Moji Station to Kagoshima Station by route (via Hitoyoshi).
- 1912(Meiji 45) --Kajiki Village enforces the town systemKajiki Town(CurrentAira) (Prefecture's first town system enforcement).
- 1914(3rd year of Taisho)-Sakurajima eruption. Sakurajima and Osumi Peninsula continue to land (Sakurajima #Taisho eruption(See)
- 1934(Showa 9) --Kirishima National Park (since 2012)Kirishima Kinko Bay National Park)Established
- 1935(Showa 10)- NHK Kagoshima Broadcasting Station, Radio broadcasting started
- 1940(15th year of Showa)-Kawachi Town enforced municipal systemKawauchi City(CurrentSatsumasendai) Becomes(First in the prefecture except Kagoshima City, which enforced the city system in 1889).
- 1945(20) --The area south of latitude 30 degrees north is placed under the US military junta.Makurazaki TyphoonInvasion
- 1951(Showa 26)- Loose typhoonInvasion
- 1952(Showa 27)- Tokara IslandsReturned to Japan. Toshima Village, which was under the military control of the US military,Toshima VillageMove to. Toshima Village, which was under the administrative power of Japan,Mishima villageBoundary changed north of latitude 30 degrees above north.
- 1953(Showa 28)-Amami archipelago returns to Japan. The first private broadcasting station in the prefecture, Radio Southern Japan (currentlyMinaminihonhoso) Started broadcasting radio.
- 1957(Showa 32)- Kagoshima AirportOpens at Kamoike, Kagoshima City
- 1958(Showa 33)-NHK Kagoshima Broadcasting Station starts analog TV broadcasting
- 1970(Showa 45)- Uchinoura Space CenterJapan's first artificial satelliteOsumilaunch
- 1971(Showa 46)- GifuAnd become a sister prefecture. this isHoly calendar flood controlDerived from.
- 1972(Showa 47)- National body of the sunHeld.From Kagoshima Airport, Kamoike, Kagoshima CityMizobe Town(Kirishima) Moved to.
- 1983(Showa 58)- Kawauchi Nuclear Power Stationstart operation
- 1993(5) --Yakushima is registered as a World Natural Heritage Site. 8.6 Represented by flood damageHeisei 5 year 8 month heavy rainOutbreak.
- 1994(6) --A symbol mark was established separately from the prefectural emblem.
- 1995(7)- Kyushu Expressway, Moji-all the way to Kagoshima
- 1996(8)- Kagoshima Prefectural OfficeMoved to the current location
- 2004(16)- Kyushu ShinkansenKagoshima route,Kagoshima Chuo Station-Shin-Yatsushiro StationBetween andHisatsu Orange RailwayOpens
- 2011(23)-Shin-Yatsushiro Station-Hakata StationThe opening of the Kyushu Shinkansen Kagoshima route will open the entire line between Kagoshima Chuo Station and Hakata Station.
- 2014(26)- Higashikyushu Expressway Kanoya Kushira JCTとOsumi traverse road(Kushira Kanoya Road) Opening of the prefecture capitalKagoshimaAnd the second and third cities under the prefectureKirishima-KanoyaAre all connected by highways.
- 2015(27)- Assembly building businessRelated facilities are world cultural heritage "Meiji Japan's Industrial Revolution Heritage Steel & Steelmaking, Shipbuilding, Coal IndustryRegistered as.
- 2020(2nd year of Reiwa)- New coronavirusTrends.It was scheduled to be held in the same yearThe 75th National Athletic Meet "Burning Impressive Goshima National Athletic Meet"Will be postponed to 2023 (the national polity will be postponed for the first time in history) and will be held as a special tournament. 2023SagaIt was scheduled to be held in78th National Sports Tournament・ The 23rd National Sports Tournament for Persons with Disabilities (SAGA2023) and beyond will be held in order of one year.
|Population distribution by age in Kagoshima prefecture and Japan (2005)||Kagoshima Prefecture Age and Gender Population Distribution (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Kagoshima prefecture
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
The population that exceeded 30 million in 1955 has now decreased to approximately 200 million.
Degree of 24
- Standard financial scale 4728 yen
- Financial capability index 0.29 (Prefecture average 0.46)
- E Group (Financial Power Index 0.2 or more, less than 0.3) 11rd out of 3 municipalities
- Kagoshima Prefecture is aging ahead of the rest of the country, and public capital development is lagging due to the open sea islands and peninsulas (there are many depopulated areas where administrative costs are high), and financial demand is increasing. Based on the “Administrative and Financial Management Strategy” formulated in March 24, we are continuing to implement administrative and financial reforms to build a sustainable administrative and financial structure.
- Current account ratio 97.0% (Prefecture ratio 94.6%)
- Finances have become rigid
- Future burden ratio 235.6% (prefecture ratio 210.5%)
- Real debt service ratio 16.7% (prefecture average 13.7%)
- Number of employees per population 100,000 1,422.19 (prefectural average 1,110.90)
- Laspeyres index 105.8 (prefecture average 107.4)
- Local bond balance
- Local account current amount of ordinary account amount is 1 million yen
- Current amount of local bonds (corporate bonds) for special accounts other than the above ordinary account is 503 million yen
Degree of 23
- Fiscal strength index 0.29 (prefecture average 0.47)
- E Group (Financial Power Index 0.2 or more, less than 0.3) 9rd out of 2 municipalities
Facilities within the prefecture
- Kagoshima Prefectural Kamoike Baseball Stadium
- Kamoike Municipal Stadium
- Kagoshima Prefectural Kamoike Athletics Stadium - Jubilo Iwata,Toshiba Blazblue PassCampsite
- Kagoshima Fureai Sports Land - Shimizu S-Pulse,Sagan TosuCampsite
- - Kyoto Sanga,Sanfrecce HiroshimaCampsite
- Originally2011Held inNational Urban Greening Kagoshima Fair Flower Kagoshima 2011Mascot.
- チ ェ コJapan Tourist Office, National Tourist Office 876-15, Mizobe Town, Kirishima City Kirishima Kogen Beer Co., Ltd.
- Japan Ground Self-Defense Force
- SDF Kagoshima Regional Cooperation Headquarters
Economic and industrial
- It is one of Japan's leading agricultural prefectures.As an agricultural product whose main production area is Kagoshima prefecture in Japansweet potato,Green beans,tea(Kagoshima tea)and so on.
- TraditionallyDistilled spiritsManufacturing is flourishing, and sake brewers in the prefecture mostly focus on shochu.
- Pig farmingIs an industry that is synonymous with Kagoshima Prefecture (80% of people in Tokyo say that Kagoshima is associated with pigs), and the income from pig farming is said to be about 820 billion yen. Backbone of. Within Kagoshima PrefectureDream PorkAbout 140 million (excluding miniature pigs for pets)Black pigThe percentage of shows a tendency to increase year by year,2009In (21), the number of black pigs recovered to 38% of breeding sows. However1973The black and white controversy of (Showa 48) was the beginning, and it was extinct for a while1985In 60, the proportion of black pigs fell to 3%.
- ShizuokaAlongsideBonitoThe production ofMakurazakiKnown as a special product of.
- In the Osumi regioneelThe production of eels is No. 1 in Japan, though it is not well known.
- Mainly in commercial relations, local capital has traditionally had a strong influence.
- Space-related research facilities are established throughout the prefecture. They are now all due to administrative reformJapan Aerospace Exploration Agency Operated by (JAXA).
Companies with base offices in the prefecture
- CalbeeKyushu Company (Kagoshima City)
- Pacific Grain Center(Kagoshima City)
- Kyocera(Kirishima City/Satsumasennai City)
- Sony SemiconductorKagoshima Technology Center (Kirishima City)
- Toyota Body Research Institute(Kirishima City)
- FANUC(Kirishima City)
- ULVAC(Kirishima City)
- Chuetsu Pulp Industry(Satsumasendai City)
- Primaham(Ichikikushikino City)
- Japanese special pottery(Satsuma Town)
- Japan Molex(Kanaya City)
- Sumitomo Metal Mining(Hishikari, Isa City)
- New Japan Science(Kagoshima City)
Companies with headquarters in the prefecture
- (Spring Town)
- (stock)Ikeda bread(Aira City)
- Nippon Starch Industry(Kagoshima City)
- (Kagoshima City)
- (Kagoshima City)
- Healthy family(Kagoshima City)
- (Kagoshima City)
- Kirishima Town Distillery(Kirishima City)
- (Kagoshima City)
- Honbo Sake(Kagoshima City)
- Shosho brewing(Kagoshima City)
- Satsuma Shuzo(Makurazaki City)
- Hamada Shuzo(Ichikikushikino City)
- Tasaki Brewery(Ichikikushikino City)
- Wakamatsu Sake Brewery(Ichikikushikino City)
- Moriizo Brewery(Tarumizu City)
- (Isa City)
- Machida Brewery(Tatsugo Town)
- Asahi Shuzo(Kikai Town)
- Taen Sake Brewery(Satsumasendai City)
- Yamamoto Brewery(Satsumasendai City)
- (Kagoshima City)
- Nippon Gas(Kagoshima City)
- (Kagoshima City)
- Coagas Japan(Kagoshima City)
- (Soo City)
- Osumi meat industry(Tarumizu City)
- Axis(Kagoshima City)
- Aron Electric(Satsuma Town)
- (Hioki City)
- (Kagoshima City)
- Seika food(Kagoshima City)
- Higashimaru(Hioki City)
- Shikaya(Kagoshima City)
- Misakaya(Ichikikushikino City)
- Jupiter Kagoshima(Kirishima City)
- (Kagoshima City)
- (Kagoshima City)
- (Kagoshima City)
- (Kagoshima City)
- Nishimuta(Kagoshima City)
- Shoichi Electric(Kagoshima City)
- Yamato(Satsumasendai City)
- Taiyo(Kagoshima City)
- (Kagoshima City)
- Kakoi Electro(Kagoshima City)
- Yamagataya(Kagoshima City)
- Nishihara Shokai(Kagoshima City)
- Sakota(Kagoshima City)
- Tosaya(Kagoshima City)
- (Kagoshima City)
- South Kyushu Family Mart(Kagoshima City)
- Lawson Minamikyushu (Kagoshima City)
- Southern Kyushu Yamada Denki(Kagoshima City)
Information and communication industry
- Kawasho House(Kagoshima City)
- Southern farm products(Kagoshima City)
- (Kagoshima City)
- (Kagoshima City)
- Shimadzu Kogyo(Kagoshima City)
- (Kagoshima City)
- Western japan termite(Kagoshima City)
- Iwasaki Sangyo(Kagoshima City)
- Subaru(Kagoshima City)
- Minaminihonhoso(Kagoshima City)
- Kagoshima TV broadcast(Kagoshima City)
- Kagoshima Broadcasting(Kagoshima City)
- Kagoshima Yosuke TV(Kagoshima City)
- FM Kagoshima(Kagoshima City)
- Tropical transportation(Kagoshima City)
- Kagoshima Transportation(Kagoshima City)
- Iwasaki Bus Network(Kagoshima City)
- Kagoshima Merchant Shipping(Kagoshima City)
- (Kagoshima City)
- Cosmo line(Kagoshima City)
- Amami shipping(Kagoshima City)
- Marue Ferries(Amami City)
- Marix line(Kagoshima City)
- (Kagoshima City)
- Orita Kisen(Kagoshima City)
- Japan Air Commuter(Kirishima City)
- (Tokunoshima Town)
- Esline Kyushu Co., Ltd.(Kagoshima City)
Life and transportation
- High standard highway
- Highway national road(Route A)
- General national highway dedicated to highways(A' route)
- High-standard trunk roads designated by the Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (motorways for general national roads)(Route B)
- Regional high standard road
- Nansatsu traverse road(Ibusuki skyline)・Hokusatsu Crossing Road(Hokusatsu Airport Road,Satsuma Road,Tomari Road,Purple road)・Miyakonojo Shibushi Road(Sueyoshi Matsuyama Ariake Road,Ariake Fushi Road)・Kagoshima East-West Highway(Kagoshima Tozai Road)・Kagoshima north-south highway-Osumi traverse road(Kushira Kanoya Road）
- General national road
- National Route 3-National Route 10-National Route 58-National Route 220-National Route 223-National Route 224-National Route 225-National Route 226-National Route 267-National Route 268-National Route 269-National Route 270-National Route 328-National Route 389-National Route 447-National Route 448-National Route 499-National Route 504
- List of prefectural roads in Kagoshima
- Kyushu passenger railway(JR Kyushu)
- Hisatsu Orange Railway
- Kagoshima City Transportation Bureau
- 1 system (First line-Taniyama Line) (Kagoshima station square - In front of city hall - Tenmonkan Street - Takami Baba - Nichudori - Gungen - Taniyama）
- 2 system (Second line-Karato Line) (In front of Kagoshima station-in front of city hall-astronomy hall-Takami Baba- Kagoshima Chuo station square -Gungen)
- Abolished route
- Kyushu Railway Company (JR Kyushu)
- Japan National Railway(JNR)
- Kagoshima Transportation(Nansatsu Railway)
- Kagoshima City Transportation Bureau
- 2012 passenger numbers
|空港||Total passengers||Domestic flights||International flights|
|Number of passengers||regular service||Number of passengers||regular service|
|Kagoshima||4,783,150||4,675,169||Outside the prefecture||Tokyo-Tokyo/Narita-Nagoya/Chubu-Osaka-Osaka/Kansai-Kobe-Shizuoka-|
|Within the prefecture||Tanegashima, Yakushima, Kikaijima, Amami,|
Tokunoshima, Okinoerabu, Yoron
|Amami||537,656||537,656||Outside the prefecture||Tokyo/Osaka・Fukuoka/Naha||0||-|
|Within the prefecture||Kagoshima, Kikaijima, Tokunoshima,|
|Yakushima||158,820||158,820||Outside the prefecture||Osaka·Fukuoka||0||-|
|Within the prefecture||Kagoshima|
|Tokunoshima||150,691||150,691||Within the prefecture||Kagoshima/Amami||0||-|
|Tanegashima||71,694||71,694||Outside the prefecture||(Osaka）||0||-|
|Within the prefecture||Kagoshima|
|Okinoerabu||83,767||83,767||Within the prefecture||Kagoshima/Amami/Yoron||0||-|
|Kikai Island||67,459||67,459||Within the prefecture||Kagoshima/Amami||0||-|
|Debate||62,335||62,335||Outside the prefecture||Naha||0||-|
|Within the prefecture||Kagoshima/Amami/Okinerabu|
|Satsuma Iwo Jima||-||-||-||-||-||-|
- ■Charter flightsIncluding the number of passengers
- *Brackets indicate seasonal operation
- ■Three major metropolitan areasFlights toTaizi
- Kagoshima-Sakurajima route (Sakurajima Ferry）
- Kagoshima-Tarumi route (Kamoike/Tarumizu Ferry）
- Radish divination-Ibusuki route
- Koshiki Islands-Kushikino route
- Nagashima-Ushibuka route
- East-Ushibuka route
- Kagoshima-Tanegashima route
- Kagoshima-Yakushima route
- Kagoshima-Ibusuki route
- Kagoshima-Mishima route
- Kagoshima-Toshima-Amami Oshima route
- Kagoshima-Amami Oshima-Kikaijima Route
- Kagoshima-Amami Oshima-Tokunoshima-Okinoerabu Island-Yoron Island-Headquarters-Naha Route
- Kagoshima-(Ibusuki)-Yakushima-Tanegashima route * () varies depending on the time of day
- Yakushima-Tanegashima-(Ibusuki)- Kagoshima route
- Tanegashima-Yakushima-Kuchinoerabujima route
- Amami Oshima-Kakeroma Island-Yoroshima Route
- Osaka-Shibushi-Amami Oshima route
- Tokyo-Shibushi-Amami Oshima-Naha route
- Yamakawa-Minami Osumi Town (Ferry) (2010May 2Pause)
- Koshiki Islands-Kawauchi Port Route (2014May 4In service)
Medical and welfare
You can subscribe in Kagoshima Prefecture from the environment in the prefecture that has many remote islandsNational newspaperAnd prefectural paperMinami Nihon ShimbunIs characterized by the TV/radio section on the issue date and the TV/radio section on the day after the issue date without exception. Even on remote islandsKagoshima(Southern Japan),Fukuoka City, ま た はKitakyushuSince it is necessary to carry out by air or sea freight from (national newspaper), it is often delivered as early as around noon of the day, at the latest in the evening or the next morning. In addition,West Japan NewspaperとWest Japan SportsEnded on March 2018, 3 in both Miyazaki and Kagoshima prefectures.
- Town information Kagoshima
- NHK Kagoshima Broadcasting Station(Opened in 1958)
- Minaminihonhoso (MBC) (JNN (TBS) Series, opened in 1959)
- Kagoshima TV broadcast (KTS) (FNN(Fuji Television Network, Inc) Series, opened in 1969)
- Kagoshima Broadcasting (KKB) (ANN(TV Asahi) Series, opened in 1982)
- Kagoshima Yosuke TV (KYT) (NNN(Nippon TV) Series, opened in 1994)
Broadcasting area in Kagoshima prefecturePrivate broadcasting stationIs headquartered in Kagoshima City.Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.Series (TXN) ofBroadcasterAlthough it is an undeveloped station, TV Tokyo affiliate programs are being broadcast by commercial stations in the prefecture.Delay netIt is being broadcast on.
In KagoshimaPurple fieldTo (Murasakibaru)master stationIs installed (Kagoshima parent station TV/FM broadcasting stationSee). Radio waves are bad because the parent station is located at a low altitude, and there are about 1 relay stations per station throughout the prefecture.
All commercial broadcasters broadcast all night during normal times.
For out-of-area reception, broadcast stations in Kumamoto Prefecture centered on Izumi City, Akune City and Nagashima Town[Note 4], Broadcasting stations in Miyazaki Prefecture centered on the Osumi PeninsulaBroadcasting stations in Okinawa Prefecture on Okinoerabujima and Yoronjima[Note 5] You can watch.
Digital terrestrial broadcastingは2006年12月に鹿児島親局のみ放送を開始し、2007年10月に本土の主要地域、2008年に奄美地方の中継局も本放送を開始した。奄美地方の民放局の開局時期に関しては、中継局整備費用が4局で約29億円掛かる（中之島・名瀬・瀬戸内・徳之島・知名の5中継局だけでも約13億8,300万円）ことから、2007年3月初めまで整備時期が明らかにされていなかった。
The terrestrial digital broadcasting remote control key ID is the onlyTohoku region OfMiyagiIt has the exact same number as (same sequence), and the master channel of analog TV is Miyagi prefecture except FNN and NNN stations.Sendai cityAnd the same number.
- Prefectural broadcastBureau
- NHK Kagoshima Broadcasting Station (1st broadcast: 576 kHz 2nd broadcast: 1386 kHz FM broadcast: 85.6 MHz)
- South Japan Broadcasting (MBC Radio,JRN-NRNSeries) (AM: 1107 kHz FM: 92.8 MHz) --FM waves can be received on the mainland of the prefecture and Tanegashima.
- FM Kagoshima (μFM) (JFNSeries) (79.8 MHz) --Broadcast waves cannot be received in most of the remote island areas.
NHK/MBC AM radio stations (Medium waveBoth have a transmitting station in Hayato-cho, Kirishima City (Hayato Radio StationSee). MBC Radio and FM Kagoshima radiko It is possible to listen even on the internet though there is a limitation that it is limited to Kagoshima prefecture.
FM Kagoshima opened in 1992 and was the last JFN affiliate in Kyushu. FM Kagoshima does not have a relay station in the remote island area, and listen to the station unless you use Internet distribution (radiko, WIZ RADIO, etc.) except for the re-transmission of some programs on FM Tatsugo and FM Uken. I can't.
AM radio stationsFM complement relay stationHas been installed. MBC Radio's Kagoshima station acquired a license in December 92.8 with a frequency of 2014 MHz. The main broadcast started in January 2015. In November 1, relay stations of Akune, Makurazaki, and Kanoya also opened, and it became possible to receive in almost all areas of the mainland of Japan... Kagoshima, Akune, Makurazaki, and Kanoya stations transmit in wide FM (90MHz or more) band, but Gamo and Tanegashima stations, which opened in 2017, transmit in conventional FM radio broadcasting band (90MHz or less). . NHK Kagoshima Broadcasting Station's radio 1st and radio 2nd broadcasts have FM radio relay stations in the Amami and Hokusatsu districts (Radio 2nd broadcast is only Tokunoshima and Yoron). NHK radio FM complement relay stations are both transmitting in the band of conventional FM radio broadcasting (frequency of each station see NHK Kagoshima Broadcasting Station official website).
In AM radio (mid-wave), Okinawa's broadcasters mainly in the Amami and Nansatsu regions, Kumamoto, Nagasaki, and Fukuoka prefectures in the Kitasatsu region, and Miyazaki's in the Osumi Peninsula Broadcast station can listen.. FM radio (VHF) In Okinoerabujima and Yoronjima, you can listen to Okinawa prefecture broadcasters, Hokusatsu district mainly Kumamoto prefecture Nagasaki prefecture broadcasters, and Osumi Peninsula mainly Miyazaki prefecture broadcasters.[Note 6].. EspeciallyFM MiyazakiCovers more than 6% of the prefecture including Kagoshima city.
- Kagoshima City FM (FRIENDS-FM762) (Kagoshima City) at some time J-WAVE Resend.
- FM Ginga(Kagoshima City) Operated by Nakazaki Electronics Industry.
- Osumi Peninsula Community Broadcast Network(Osumi FM network)-Summarizes the following three stations, broadcast the same content. In addition to the following 3 municipalities, Osaki Town and Higashi Kushira Town are also included in the area.
- Community FM stations in Amami Oshima-Each station supplies programs to each other (no supply between Amami FM and FM Tatsugo)
- Di!(Amami FM D! Wave) (Amami City, Tatsugo Town, Yamato Village)
- FM Uken(Uken Village) Retransmit MBC Radio FM Kagoshima at some times
- FM Setouchi(Setouchi Town) Retransmit MBC radio at some times
- FM Tatsugo(Tatsugo Town) Operated by Community Rajiosaporta. Retransmit MBC Radio FM Kagoshima at some times
- Sagumi Town Development Broadcast(FM sag Mizumizu) (Tarumizu)-left the Ozumi FM network in November 2015 and moved to a single station[Note 7].. Retransmit MBC radio in some hours.
- FM(Satsumasendai City) Operated by the Satsumasennai City Tourism Products Association. At some timeMusic birdResend. Mainly the mainland area (excluding part of the Gionin district) and the center of Satsuma Town (Miyanojo) are the areas.
- FM Kirishima(Plus Kirishima) (Kirishima City)
- SOO Good FM (Soo City) Operated by Machizukuri So. Detail isSoo City#Broadcasting/communicationSee.
- Aira FM (Aira City) Operated by Aira FM.
After the opening of Friends FM in 1997, the 2006-station system continued for a long time until the opening of FM Kamo and Memo in 1. After that, from 2007 to 2013, stations were successively opened to the Osumi Peninsula, Amami Oshima, Satsuma Kawauchi City, and Kirishima City. All community FM stations on the Osumi Peninsula (except SOO Good FM) and Amami OshimaSpecified nonprofit corporationIt is operated by (NPO corporation). FM Ginga was operated by an NPO as "FM Satsuma" from the beginning of 2011 until June 2012.
The Osumi FM Network and Amami FM, FM Satsudaidai, Plus Kirishima, and FM Samuraizu (only for their own programs) can be heard worldwide via the Internet. In Soo CityCity FM Miyakonojo(Community FM in Miyakonojo City, Miyazaki Prefecture) can also be heard.
- local cuisine
- Traditional crafts
- Professional sports team
- Sports team
- Ibusuki field mustard marathon (every January)
- Shimoichi, Kagoshima Prefecture County Ekiden Race Tournament(May every year)
- Izumi Tsuru Marathon (October every year)
- Before, around 2008 (Heisei 20),Professional baseballChiba Lotte MarinesIt was a campsite (including the Orions era).
Tangible cultural property building
- Important traditional buildings preservation area
Sights/historic sites/tourist spots
- In KagoshimaSakurajima,Shiroyama,Io World Kagoshima Aquarium,Dolphin port,Hot spring in downtown Kagoshimaな ど
- In KirishimaKirishima Onsen,Hitoyama Onsen,Mt. Kirishimaな ど
- IbusukiIbusuki Onsen,Lake Ikeda,Mt. Kaimondakeな ど
- Flood waterPotted craneOverwintering (Immigration cranes）
- On the Osumi PeninsulaCape Sata,Kirishimagaoka Parkな ど
- YakushimaYakusugi,Shiratani Unsuikyo Gorgeな ど
- Amami OshimamangroveForest, etc.
- First day festival(Kirishima City, next Sunday of January 1, Lunar calendar)
- Yoron's Fifteen Nights Dance (Yoronmachi, Lunar calendar March, August, October 3th,Important intangible folk cultural properties）
- June Light(June calendar, such as Kagoshima City)
- Beetle(Hioki City, Designated by Hioki City in early June every yearIntangible folk cultural property）
- Ichiki Tanabata Dance (Ichikikushikino City, every Sunday close to August 8, National Important Intangible Folk Cultural Property)
- Kagoshima Kinko Bay Summer Night Fireworks Festival(Kagoshima City, every Saturday in August)
- August dance(Various places, Lunar calendar August)
- Akina's Arasetsu event (Tatsugo-cho, the first day of August of the lunar calendar, an important intangible folk cultural asset of the country)
- Fifteen night dances of Minami Satsuma (Makurazaki City, Minami Satsuma City, Minami Kyushu City, Lunar Day, August 8, National Important Intangible Folk Cultural Property)
- Kawauchi large tug of war(Satsumasendai City, September every year)
- Mororobushi Shibaya (an important intangible folk cultural asset of the country, such as Setouchi Town and September 9 of the lunar calendar)
- Ohara Festival(Kagoshima City, November every year)
- Yagoro Don Festival(Zuo city, November every year, Kagoshima Prefecture designated intangible folk cultural property)
- Great King Festival(Aira-gunYusui Town, Every November)
- Koshikijima Toshidon(Satsuma Kawauchi City, New Year's Eve, national important intangible folk cultural assets,UNESCOIntangible cultural heritage）
The sister cities are as follows.
- South KoreaJeollabuk-do
- 1989(10) October Joint Declaration
- Hong Kong
- The United States of AmericaGeorgia
- The United Kingdom UK Camden
- The United Kingdom Manchester
- 2018 year (Heisei 30 year)May 7 Friendship city
Works set in Kagoshima Prefecture
- Like flying(1972)
- Island puzzle(1989)
- God's servant 5 (2015)
- Mystery of Garappa Mystery interviewer's mystery interview file (2020)
- Dr. Cotto clinic(2001-serialized. However, the TV drama version is set in Okinawa Prefecture.)
- Go!! Tropical Ice Hockey Club(1991-1996)
- Ryusuke Kaji's proposal(1991-1998)
- Black cat stationmaster(2013-2017)
- Yamakawa Moyu(1984)
- Like flying(1990)
- Earth squadron fiveman(1990) The 25th and 26th episodes were set in various parts of the prefecture such as Sakurajima and Ibusuki City.
- Blue Bird(1997)
- Spring Story (2004)Japanese singersacred OfalbumIncluded in "Silent Pictures".
- High-definition suspense "Sea monkey-Umizaru" and "Sea monkey 2" (2002, 2003): Taichi Kokubunetc.
- Thanks a lot for love (2006) Starring: Kaori Momoi
- Atsuhime(2008) NHK Taiga Drama Starring: Miyazaki Aoi
- LEGEND OF BASARA(1998)
- Invincible King Tryzenon(2001)
- Ghost in the shell SAC 2nd GIG(2004)
- Innocent Venus(2006)
- 5 Centimeters Per Second(2007)
- There is a sea turtle(2009)
- ROBOTICS; NOTES(2012)
- I want to fall in love with Chuunibyou!(2014)
- Captain Earth(2014)
- Shinkansen deformation robot Shinkalion(2018)
- (Reproduced in 2004)
- (Since 2008)
- Navy (movie)(1943, 1963)
- President's record(1964)
- In this chest of 1964 years old (XNUMX)
- 007 は 二度 死 ぬ(1967)
- Comedy station square volcano(1968)
- Blue fantasy (1973)
- Burning Tokyo Bay(1975)
- The man is painful Torajiro truth one way(1984)
- Godzilla vs Space Godzilla(1994)
- The man is painful Torajiro Beni no Hana(1995)
- Fishing Fool Diary 9(1997)
- The man who grabs the rainbow〜Tankoku Hendou〜 (1997)
- Professional golfer Kinjiro Oribe4 (1997)
- 4 year old school XNUMX(2000)
- fire Fly(2001)
- Godzilla, Mothra, King Ghidorah Large Monsters All-Out Attack(2001)
- Yamato of men(2005)
- LIMIT OF LOVE Sea Monkey(2006)
- Japan sinking(1973, 2006)
- I die for you(2007)
- The place where it points to North Tatsuro(2007)
- Sea goldfish(2010)
- Three sisters of the moonlight (2013)
- Kazokuro RAILWAYS Our departure (2018)
- Princess Mononoke(1997) Yakushima OfTerrific treeNative forestIs one of the image models.
- Kamen Rider Hibiki In the first episode, when Hibiki rides a ferry to Yakushima, he meets Yume tomorrow and the story begins.
- persona 3 There is a story to go to Yakushima trip in the middle of the story.
People related to Kagoshima
Honorary citizens of Kagoshima prefecture
The title of Honorary Citizens of Kagoshima Prefecture is based on the Kagoshima Prefecture Honorary Citizens Ordinance (March 2019, 31 Kagoshima Prefectural Ordinance No. 3) established on March 22, 31. Is given to those who are proud and respected by the citizens of the prefecture (Article 3 of the Ordinance).. Target person is "person who greatly contributed to improvement of social welfare, promotion of culture and other social development, and lived in or lived in the prefecture", and the governor of Kagoshima obtained the consent of Kagoshima prefectural assembly. It is prescribed to select (Article 2 of the Ordinance).
|Name of winner||Occupation||Selection date||Remarks||Source|
|Kazuo Inamori||Businessman||2019th of February 6||KyoceraFounder/Honorary Chairman|
Received the prefectural honor prize on November 2015, 11
Kagoshima Prefecture Honorary Award Winners
|Name of winner||Occupation||Award date||Remarks||Source|
|Yuji Hyakutake||amateurAstronomer||Year ending March 1996||From the end of 1995 to the beginning of 1996, "Comet Hyakutake" (C / 1995 Y1,C / 1996 B2) Found.|
|Kagoshima Business High SchoolSoccer club||The 74th National High School Soccer ChampionshipWon.|
|Kagoshima Business High School Baseball Club||68th Selected High School Baseball TournamentWon.|
|Hongo Kamato||2002||Become the oldest person in the world in 2002.|
|Ai Shibata||Swimmingplayer||Year ending March 2004||Athens OlympicsWomen's 800 mFreestyleでgold medalEarned.|
|Akasaki Isamu||Meijo UniversityLife professor||2015th of February 6||In 2014, "Invention of high brightness blue light emitting diode"Nobel Prize in PhysicsAward.|||
|Kazuo Inamori||Businessman||2015th of February 11||Kyocera Founder & Honorary Chairman|
Selected as an honorary citizen on July 2019, 7
- ^ Adjacent across the sea.
- ^ When Gifu Prefecture is set as East Japan.
- ^ According to the definition of typhoon landing by the Japan Meteorological Agency, even if a typhoon passes through Okinawa prefecture, it will not land.
- ^ Until the end of analog broadcasting, the TV program guide of Minami Nihon Shimbun was centered on relay stations near the prefectural border (Minamata, Ushibuka, etc.).
- ^ Wadomari-cho cable TV (the cable TV station on Okinoerabujima) is retransmitting the Okinawa station (Channel guide on the official website See). In the Nankai Nichinichi Shimbun/Amami Shimbun TV program guide, we also list Okinawa's broadcasting stations along with the Nakijin relay station's physical channels (formerly analog broadcasting channels).
- ^ "Cable Yearbook 2005" (Satemaga B.I., October 2004) ISBN-4 901867-09-1) According to Wadomari Town cable TVFM OkinawaHas been retransmitted.
- ^ As of the end of October 2015, the description about FM Sagumi has been deleted from the official website of Ozumi FM Network.
- ^ "Kagoshima overview”. Kagoshima Prefecture. As of July 2008, 7オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2019th of February 6Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f Oki 2005.
- ^ a b Nagayama 2011, p. 12.
- ^ Otome 1970.
- ^ Uemura 1984.
- ^ Hashimoto 2009.
- ^ Shiraishi 2012, p. 20.
- ^ Hashimoto 2012, pp. 139-146.
- ^ Nakamura 2019.
- ^ a b "The internal conflict of the Shimazu family and the unification of the three states”. Kagoshima Prefecture. As of July 2007, 6オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2019th of February 6Browse.
- ^ at that time,Higo country・Mt.Shiiba, which was on the border of HyugaShiiba)・Mt. Mera (currently)West rice village-West cityWesternKishiro TownNakanomata) has not yet been determined to belong to a country and is not under the control of Mr. Shimazu.
- ^ "Hideyoshi's expedition to Kyushu”. Kagoshima Prefecture. As of July 2007, 6オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2019th of February 6Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n Kagoshima Prefectural High School History Subcommittee, ed. "Chronology" "Kagoshima Prefectural History Walk" Yamakawa Shuppansha, 2005 pp.308-313
- ^ Border change of village (Prime Minister's Office Notification No. 27, 132, Original）
- ^ (PDF) Osumi River National Highway Office, December 2014, 12.
- ^ Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, Secretariat, Statistics Department, "Statistics for Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries" 2015(27)
- ^ Living Information Center Editorial Department "Fishing, Aquaculture, Processing, Import/Export, Distribution, Consumption Data Collection 2005" Living Information Center,2005(17)
- ^ "Forty-seven Prefectures Unchiku Encyclopedia," page 47 publisher-PHP library and author-Kazuro Yawata
- ^ “Summary table of usage status of jurisdiction airports (24 preliminary figures)” (PDF) (Press Release), Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Osaka Aviation Bureau 2014th of February 2Browse.
- ^ a b Service area and broadcast start date Kumamoto BroadcastingOn the official website. Until the end of analog broadcasting, the TV service area map was also posted.
- ^ "MiyazakihosoThirty Years History (1984), UMKTV Miyazaki30 years (2002) and so on. Soo City is within the broadcasting area for both analog and digital.
- ^ Granted a license to the FM complementary relay station for disaster recovery Kyushu General Communication Bureau, November 2014, 12.
- ^ “MBC FM broadcasting starts on the 1st of next month”, Minami Nihon Shimbun, December 2014, 12, 17 pages.
- ^ "Asahi Shimbun" November 2015, 11, Kagoshima edition.
- ^ "NBC Radio Spot Timetable" Nagasaki Broadcasting, February 2008.
- ^ Radio service area/frequency KBC Radio(Kyushu Asahi Broadcasting) On the official website.
- ^ About Us MiyazakihosoOn the official website.
- ^ Radio OkinawaTimetable of (Three-year-old books"Radio program guide] Also published in each issue) area map is posted in the lower right.
- ^ service area FM KumamotoOn the official website.
- ^ Company Profile FM NagasakiOn the official website.
- ^ "FM Miyazaki time table" FM Miyazaki, April 2007. The service area covers the coast of Kinko Bay and the entire Osumi Peninsula.
- ^ "Toshidon on Koshiki Island! Registered as a UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage!". SatsumasendaiTourism Association (2009). 2010th of February 10Browse.
- ^ a b (PDF) -Kagoshima Prefecture, viewed January 2019, 7.
- ^ (PDF) -Kagoshima Prefecture, viewed January 2019, 7.
- ^ (PDF) -Prefectural Government Kawara version August 2015 (Heisei 27) Issue (Volume 8)
- ^ Nobel Prize, Mr. Akasaki's hometown Kagoshima Prefecture honored citizen -qBiz West Japan newspaper economic electronic version, June 2015, 6
- ^ Kazuo Inamori honors the citizens of the prefecture Kagoshima prefecture and the city honor the citizens - Nihon Keizai Shimbun, August 2015, 11
- Otsumasu, Shigetaka, "Kuma no Rai, Hayato no Kuni" "Ancient Japan 3 Kyushu" Kadokawa Shoten, February 1970.NCID BN01879143.
- Uemura, Toshio "Archeology Library 30 Hayato Archeology" New Science, December 1984.NCID BN03969418.
- Oki, Kimihiko "Kagoshima Official Kagoshima Tourism and Cultural Official Textbook"Minakata new company, August 2005, 12.ISBN 4861240719.
- Hashimoto, Tatsuya “Tumulus Research and Bear Attack/Hayato” “Reimeikan Special Exhibition "Ancient Romance North South-Sannai Maruyama VS Uenohara-" Related Event Materials"Kagoshima Prefectural Historical Center Reimeikan, February 2009.
- Haraguchi, Izumi, Nagayama, Shuichi, Nikuma, Masamori, Matsuo, Chitose,Takeichi Minamura"History of Kagoshima Prefecture"Yamakawa Publishing<Prefectural history 46>, March 2011, 3.ISBN 463432461X.
- Osaka Prefectural Asuka Museum"Southern Kyushu and the Yamato Kingship-Hinata/Osumi Tumulus-(Osaka Prefectural Asuka Museum 24 Special Exhibition Catalog)" Osaka Prefectural Asuka Museum, September 2012.NCID BB10393330.
- Shiraishi, Taichiro"Southern Kyushu and Yamato Kingship as seen from the Tumulus" "Southern Kyushu and Yamato Kingship-Hinata/Osumi Tumulus-(Osaka Prefecture Asuka Museum 24 Autumn Special Exhibition Catalog)" Osaka Prefectural Asuka Museum, September 2012, 9 -8 pages.NCID BB10393330.
- Hashimoto, Tatsuya “What is an underground grave?” “Southern Kyushu and the Yamato kingship-Hinata/Osumi Tumulus-(Osaka Prefecture Asuka Museum 24 Autumn Special Exhibition Catalog)” Osaka Prefectural Asuka Museum, September 2012 Mon, pp. 9-139.NCID BB10393330.
- Nakamura, Meizou "Hayato's Ancient History (Reprint)"Yoshikawa Hirofumikan<Japanese History to Reread> April 2019, 4.ISBN 9784642071031.
- Kagoshima Prefectural Office
- Kagoshima Prefectural Assembly
- Kagoshima Prefectural Board of Education
- Natural scenic spots in Kagoshima Prefecture
- List of people from Kagoshima
- Kagoshima Prefectural High School List
- List of Kagoshima designated cultural properties
- List of chapters of municipalities in Kagoshima
- Satsumi dialect,Amami dialect,Okinoerabu Yoron Various dialects of northern Okinawa
- Geography of japan,Region of Japan
- Kagoshima Prefectural Government Information (@kagoshimakensei)- Twitter
- Kagoshima Prefectural Office - Facebook
- Ojarta Monse To seasonal Kagoshima -Kagoshima Prefectural Tourism Federation
- For Wikitravel,KagoshimaThere is a travel guide about.
|Changes in administrative districts|
Miyazaki Prefecture (Second)