New Corona XNUMX new infections Cumulative XNUMX people
If you write the contents roughly
Of these, women in their 40s in Mikawa Town are related to Tsuruoka Higashi High School, where clusters are occurring.
Yamagata Prefecture announced on the XNUMXth that XNUMX new people were infected with the new coronavirus in XNUMX cities and towns including Yamagata City.Depends on the prefecture ... → Continue reading
YBC Yamagata Broadcasting
This is Yamagata Broadcasting, a television and radio station in Yamagata Prefecture.
Daily news is provided with the catchphrase "Walk Together".
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Mikawa Town(Mikawamachi)YamagataWith a population of about 7400 in the northwestern part oftown.Shonai regionLocated almost in the center ofShonai General BranchIs placed.In addition, in all municipalities in Yamagata Prefecture, there is only one "no mountain".Municipalities.
The whole townShonai PlainThere is no mountain because it is located in.To the northMt. Chokai, Overlooking Mt. Gassan in the east-southeast.The town runs along the flow of AkakawaYamagata Prefectural Road 333(OldNational Route 7) Population and public facilities are concentrated in the vicinity.Old along the Fujishima River at the eastern end of the townFujishima TownThe border with Sakata City and Tsuruoka City in the west is along the flow of the Mt. Ooyama River.
- River:Akakawa, Fujishima River, Mt. Ooyama River
- 1955(Showa30 years)May 1 - Hengshan Village,Oshikiri Village,Nishitagawa-gunTogo VillageMerged withMikawa VillageIs launched.
- 1968(43)May 6 --Enforced the town system, from Mikawa VillageMikawa TownBecomes
- Mayor: (Abesei)
- YamagataShonai General Branch
As a large suburban shopping centerAEON MALL Mikawa(Former: Aeon Mikawa Shopping Center) is located, and although it is a relatively small town, it has a high ability to attract customers from the surrounding municipalities.Also, in the shopping center, it is the only one in the Shonai region.Cinema complexThere is.
- Mikawa Post Office
- Oshikiri Post Office
- Shonai Tagawa Agricultural Cooperative (Designated financial institution）
- Shonai Bank(Designated proxy financial institution)
Sister cities/partner cities
- Aga Town<OldMikawa Village> (NiigataHigashikanbara-gun）
- (The United States of AmericaTennessee)- 1994(Heisei6 years)May 8Conclusion
|Population distribution by age in Mikawa Town and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Mikawa Town (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Mikawa Town (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Junior high school
- primary school
- Shonai Airport
- It is connected to Shonai Airport by Yamagata Prefectural Road No. 33 Shonai Airport Tachikawa Line.
- General national road
- Prefectural road
- National dialect competition (2003Was not done at the end）
- Road Station Shonai Mikawa
- Rape blossomFestival
- Ayako Onuma --Former All Japan Womenvolleyballplayer
- Hikaru Okuizumi - 作家
- Sechi Kato - Chemist, The first married woman in JapanDoctor of Science, Honorary citizen, deceased
- Kosou Abe - soldier,Admiral Navy
- ^ Mikawa Town "Establishment of town emblem"(Retrieved June 2013, 6.)
- ^ Tsuruoka City Fire Department. Tsuruoka City
- ^ Mikawa Town Designated Financial Institutions, etc. Public Money Handling Regulations --Mikawa Town, Yamagata Prefecture
- ^ Shoko Maruoka (2013) "National Dialect Tournament in Mikawa Town"Tohoku Public Interest UniversityHeisei 24 yearGraduation thesis, 30p. (Electronic version）