[Breaking news] XNUMX new infections in Tochigi prefecture on the XNUMXth New corona
If you write the contents roughly
Tochigi Prefecture and Utsunomiya City announced on the 8rd that 51 new people have been infected with the new coronavirus.
Tochigi TV is a Tochigi TV station that celebrated its 2019th anniversary in April 4. We will deliver the latest news in Tochigi Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
New coronavirus(Shingata coronavirus,English: Novel coronavirus, nCoV) IsCoronavirus familyOrthocoronavirus subfamilyBelongs toウ イ ル スOf these, it is a tentative name given to those that are medically and publicly important..
In particularHuman coronavirusIt is often used in. (Human) Coronavirus against humanityEndemic diseaseIs believed to becoldCauses (common cold) -like symptoms,Is prevalent as a serious infection, often accompanied by pneumonia.
The following viruses were positioned as new coronaviruses before their official names were given.
|Formal name||Other names||Susceptible host[† 1]||First discovery location (discovery year)||Infection|
|SARS coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)[† 2]||2019-Ncov|
SARS virus 2
Human coronavirus 2019 (HCoV-19)
|Bat,Scale armor||Chugoku-Wuhan(2019)||New Coronavirus Infection (2019) (COVID-19)[† 3]|
|MERS coronavirus (MERS-CoV)[† 4]||Middle east virus|
Camel flu virus
|camel,Bat||Saudi Arabia-Jeddah(2012)||Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS).|
|Human coronavirus HKU1 (HCoV-HKU1)||New Haven Virus||A mouse||Hong Kong (2005)||Mild respiratory tract infection, rarely severe pneumonia|
|SARS coronavirus (SARS-CoV, SARS-CoV-1)[† 2]||SARS virus||Chinese cabbage,Bat||Chugoku-Foshan(2002)||Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS)|
All of the above four viruses belong to the genus Betacoronavirus (betacoronavirus) Belongs to.
Known for the "new" of the new coronavirusViral family classificationBelongs toIt means a new pathogen.That is, the new coronavirusCoronavirus familyIt means a new pathogen belonging to (or its subclass).There is no intention of a completely unknown new pathogen. The use of the word "new XX" was introduced in 2015WHOIt complies with the new infectious disease naming scheme decided by.  
- 2002 SARS coronavirus (SARS-CoV) -From November 2002 to July 11Severe acute respiratory syndrome The virus that causes (SARS).
- 2005 Human coronavirus HKU1 (HCoV-HKU1)
- 2012 MERS coronavirus (MERS-CoV) -In July 2012Erasmus University Medical CenterIt was originally called HCoV-EMC (Human coronavirus- Erasmus Medical Center) because the coronavirus was isolated in.. Originally called "new coronavirus"But in May 2013International Virus Classification Committee PathogenNamed "Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV)"Received WHO decisionMinistry of Health, Labor and Welfare named the virus MERS (Mars) coronavirus and named the infectious disease.Middle East respiratory syndrome Decided to be (MERS).
- SARS coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)- 2019 New Coronavirus.. The first infected person appeared in November 2019, and the new model was launched in January 11.CoronavirusWas confirmed.
- ^ a b Murray and Nadel (2010). Chapter 31.
- ^ a b Cunha (2010). Pp. 6–18.
- ^ a b Melmed (2011). P. 636
- ^ a b c "The 2019–2020 Novel Coronavirus (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2) Pandemic: A Joint American College of Academic International Medicine-World Academic Council of Emergency Medicine Multidisciplinary COVID-19 Working Group Consensus Paper". ResearchGate. 2020th of February 5Browse.
- ^ "The 2019–2020 Novel Coronavirus (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2) Pandemic: A Joint American College of Academic International Medicine-World Academic Council of Emergency Medicine Multidisciplinary COVID-19 Working Group Consensus Paper". ResearchGate. 2020th of February 5Browse.
- ^ “Coronavirus disease named Covid-19”. BBC News .
- ^ According to ICD-10 the disease is referred to as "2019-new coronavirus acute respiratory disease [temporary name]". It is not listed in ICD-11.
- ^ a b Synonyms include 2019 coronavirus pneumonia and Wuhan respiratory syndrome
- ^ a b "What is the new coronavirus?”. Joetsu Community Medical Center Hospital. 2021th of February 5Browse.
- ^ Human coronavirus NL63 Some strains of (HCoV-NL63)New Haven Coronavirus Be careful not to confuse it because it is called (HCoV-NH).
- ^ a b Ghosh R, Das S. A Brief Review of the Novel Coronavirus (2019-Ncov) Outbreak. Global Journal for Research Analysis. 2020; 9 (2).
- ^ a b World Health Organization Best Practices for the Naming of New Human Infectious Diseases. World Health Organization. May 2015.
- ^ a b Budhwani, Henna; Sun, Ruoyan (2020). “Creating COVID-19 Stigma by Referencing the Novel Coronavirus as the“ Chinese virus ”on Twitter: Quantitative Analysis of Social Media Data” (English). Journal of Medical Internet Research 22 (5): e19301. two:10.2196/19301.
- ^ Host jump capability may not persist
- ^ a b Tetsuya Mizutani, ``New species of coronavirus"Virus" Vol. 63, No. 1, p.1-6, 2013, Japanese Society of Virology, two:10.2222 / jsv.63.1.
- ^ Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (MERS-CoV); Announcement of the Coronavirus Study Group Journal of Virology, Published ahead of print 15 May 2013, doi: 10.1128 / JVI.01244-13
- ^ Naming of the Novel Coronavirus WHO, 28 May 2013
Utsunomiya CityTochigiThe prefectural capital of the prefecture, in the central and southern part of the prefecture,Kanto PlainLocated in the north central part.The city centerNikko mountain rangeFromMountainConverges平野Boundary area, which is a partFutarasan Shrine (Futarayama Jinja)とUtsunomiya Castle Ruins ParkIt is formed around the vicinity.In the city areaKinugawa,Tagawa,Kamakawa,Shinkawa,SugatagawaSuch asRiverFlows, and the riverbank isRiver terraceとAlluvial plainIt has become.
Pacific WarSince the end of the event, the population of residents has increased dramatically due to the expansion of the Utsunomiya city area (former Utsunomiya town and Utsunomiya city area).2007(Heisei19 years)May 3Kawachi-gunKamikochi TownandKawachi TownThe population of Utsunomiya City just before the merger had already reached around 46.[Source required]..Currently, the city area population has exceeded 50 and is still on the rise, which is the largest not only in Tochigi prefecture but also in the northern Kanto region.[Source required]..Motoichi is the central cityUtsunomiya metropolitan area(Urban employment area --2005) The population is about 108 million,Core cityCentered onMetropolitan areaIs the largest in Japan[Source required][Annotation 1].
A large inland industrial park was developed in the eastern part of the city,1984(Showa59 years)Kanto regionThen only "Technopolis"Region-designated by various manufacturersResearch and DevelopmentBases are set up, etc.Industrial cityThe shipment value of industrial products is the highest in the prefecture.[Source required],AlsoAnnual product salesIn the prefecture as wellNorth KantoNo. 1[Source required], It is the largest in Kita-Kantou and one of the leading regional commercial and industrial cities in Japan.In addition to being located in the Greater Tokyo AreaTohoku Shinkansen,Utsunomiya Line(Tohoku Main Line and Shonan Shinjuku Line-Ueno Tokyo Line) And other railway linesCity centerBecause it is convenient to access with, in TokyoSatellite cityIt also has a personality as a city center commuterApartmentIs rapidly increasing and many are being constructed and supplied.
"" Mined in the western part of the cityOtani stone"Imperial HotelUsed for construction etc.Great Kanto EarthquakeAfter being evaluated for its safety performance in Japan, it was widely used as a building material for buildings in various parts of the Kanto region.In recent years, Motoichi has become the number one in Japan.GyozaIt has become famous as a "city of" and the number of tourists is increasing.OtherCocktails,jazzUtilizedRegional revitalizationIs also underway.
The city emblem is "Tortoise shellImitated the kanji "miya"DesignIs used. "Kame no Kou"UtsunomiyaIt is derived from the other name "Kamegaoka Castle".In addition to this, you can see place names with turtles such as "Kame no Kozaka", "Kamegako", and "Kamenoi" in the city.HistoricallyKamakuraKamegayaIs said to have been inMamoru ShimotsukeMinamoto no dynastyNamed after.
With Motoichi as the central cityUtsunomiya metropolitan areaIt is,Government-designated cityIt is the largest metropolitan area in Japan except for.Utsunomiya City ranks "living comfort"Toyo Keizai Inc.In the survey, it ranked first among 50 cities nationwide with a population of 28 or more for the fifth consecutive year since 2013., Has maintained a high ranking since then.
2008(20) In March, we reviewed the unordered expansion of the city area and made a sharp network type.Compact cityAiming to be a (cooperative intensive city) has been formulated, and a plan to optimize the land that has already been developed to become an intensive city is being implemented.
The old one that is attracting national attention as the centerpiece of this planCity areaNew transportation network that runs from east to westLRT"Utsunomiya light rail], And JR Utsunomiya Station East Exit (Utsunomiya City)Miyamirai) To Honda Motor Co., Ltd. North Gate (Shimotakanezawa, Haga Town) 14.6km will be maintained as a priority maintenance section. March 2023Announced maintenance schedule to open.
In addition, this plan is Utsunomiya (Futarayama Shrine) With the central city area as the central base, all the functions of the city will be consolidated, a cooperative network will be built with the regional bases in the peripheral area, and a complete network within the region will be maintained in each region.2022Aim to achieve (4th year of Reiwa).
Based on this planFutarayama ShrineThe previous 24-story complex building businessUtsunomiya StationWest exitHotel-ApartmentcompositebuildingThe project has begun and the 24-story complex was completed in 2010.
Historically, hereAncient timesKono country,Regulatory countryIn timesShimono countryIn the city area Sugata River basinJomon PeriodIt is a large settlement trace ofNegoya Valley RemainsSince BCPeople OfLifeIt is known that it was a place of.In addition, the central area of Utsunomiya cityHeian periodShimotsuke ProvinceKawachiThe old coast of Tagawa, which runs through the eastern end, is in the eastern part of the city.SuburbFlowing throughKinugawaIt is estimated that there was an old coastal area, and that it was built in the 4th-7th centuries AD in the plains of the city.Old tomb,ResidenceThere are many traces,TosaiyamaAt the foot of the mountainShimono Yakushi-ji Temple,Kawachi-gunThere is also a kiln trace that burned the roof tiles used inHigashisendoArea along the roadpopulationIt is believed that it was an accumulation area.
First generationA shrine dedicated to the god of the earth was built on the shore of Ikebe-go, and in the latter half of the Heian period, it was enshrined as "Utsunomiya" and "Utsunomiya Myojin".Kamakura PeriodからSengoku periodI took care of this Shinto territoryPriesthoodAt homeSamuraiBut the clan wasUtsunomiyaTake the nameKamakura familyAsUtsunomiyaUtsunomiya is located in Utsunomiya, where many Buddhist temples were built under the castle.Eastern countryIt was sometimes compared to the city of Japan.
This Utsunomiya shrine is under the central governmentKanto-OshuReceived the sacrifice of Morobumon dispatched to Togoku to take control ofHideto Fujiwara OfRebellion of Taira Shomon,Minamoto OfMutsu XNUMXth Year Battle,Yoritomo Gengen OfYoshiie mound,Tokugawa Ieyasu OfConqueror GeneralOpportunities such as taking office took place before and after milestones in Japanese history.Utsunomiya CastleKamakura HighwayIt is an important point of transportation through the middle road (Oku-Odori) and Nikko Kodo, and the roadside is rich and moist, and traces of it can still be seen in Nishine and Monzen along the Nikko Kodo.
However, with the destabilization of world affairsKamakura PrefectureWith weakeningMr. GohojoUtsunomiya also weakened the power due to the rise ofMr. Nasu,Nikko mountainUtsunomiya is temporarily incinerated by the invasion of monks.Mr. Utsunomiya is based in OtaniTakiyamaMoved to, soonHideyoshi Toyotomi OfOdawara Seijifollowed byUtsunomiyaTherefore, he returned to Utsunomiya, but before and after Hideyoshi's death.ReformIt became.After that, he became the owner of Utsunomiya Castle.Asano Nagamasa,Hideyuki GamoCreated commercial districts such as Konya-cho and Hino-cho in the castle, and alsoConqueror GeneralIeyasu Tokugawa donated to Utsunomiya Shrine to rebuild it, and at the same time, he moved Utsunomiya to the old roads of Oshu and Nikko.Yado StationUtsunomiya castle ownerOkudaira Masaru,Masazumi HondaEstablished a modern Utsunomiya castle town that also has a post station functionUtsunomiya TheGokaidoOut ofNikko Kaido-Oshu KaidoTwo waysOiwakeIt became very busy as the most prosperous place on the highway.
Utsunomiya inn at that time was a local innJapanLargest ofPost townSo, on the Five RoutesTokaidoOtsu-juku,Fuchu-shuku(3,500 homes, population 14,000)Atsuta-juku,Nikko KaidoSenju lodgingAlthough it is less than (2,000-3,000 houses, population 10,000 people), TokaidoShinagawa,Yokkaichi accommodation,Kuwana,Okazaki,Hamamatsujuku,Shimada,Oshu Kaido,Koshu HighwayHachioji innIt had the same scale as (1,200-1,800 houses, population 6,000-7,000 people).
On the two highways that pass through the city,Jakumiyajuku,Tokujiro Inn,Shirasawa InnWas placed.At the end of the Edo periodMr. Toda Utsunomiya DomainBecome the LordSanryoshiWrittenGamo KunpeiEtc.Royal reconstructionContribute toUtsunomiya WarThe castle is returned to the ashes again, butMeijiIn the periodEmperor MeijiWas praised for its achievements.In modern times, instead of Oshu KaidoMeiji National Route 6 (current National Route 4)Is provided,14th DivisionThere was a main camp when the main camp was placedKunimoto VillageTomatsuriUntilMeiji National Highway No. 60 (Taisho National Highway No. 29, Current National Highway No. 119)Also opened.Utsunomiya has increased military demandMilitary capitalProspered as,Pacific WarTerminalUtsunomiya Air RaidAfter the war, when it became the third ash, it developed as a modern industrial city centered on inland modern industry.
Current,Utsunomiya,Kiyoganji TempleGrandmother,Ikko TempleSweating amida,Hozo TempleOyori bell,Kozenji TempleWooden Shaka Nyorai sitting statue,Former Shinohara House, OtherOtani stoneArchitecture andHachimanyama ParkOkusu,Great Ginkgo in Asahi,Shounji weeping cherry treeSuch asHistorical heritage・ In 2007 (Heisei 19), all efforts were made to conserve natural heritage.Utsunomiya Castle Ruins ParkWas selected as one of the 100 best historical parks in Japan, and2009(21)May 4To1960(Showa35 years)May 3A park plan has been enacted even though the park plan has never been formulated since the area was designated.
Geography / Population
Almost central part of Tochigi prefecture,Kanto PlainLocated in the central and northern part of the capitalTokyoAbout 105km north of the city, the altitude is about 100m in the city center.The land is generally flat, except for the low mountains in the northwest.StrataIs mainly due to the accumulation of seafloor sedimentGravelOn the layerpumiceLayers andKanto loam layerIs formed.In the eastern part of the cityKinugawa, In the centerTagawaandKamakawa, In the westSugatagawaFlow, and in each basinAlluvial plainIs forming.The western part of the city is on a higher platform, and it was excavated as an irrigation canal in the center.ShinkawaFlows.Also in the northeastern part of the city is the KinugawaWater controlAnd the fields in the basinClearing,ShippingPrepared forNishi KinugawaYa flows.
The land is the lowest in the southeastern part of the city where the Kinugawa flows, and gradually rises toward the northwestern part, and beyond that, it goes from the southwestern direction to the northeastern direction.Takiyama,Koga Shiyama,Hibaritoya,Mt.,Hanzoyama,Motoyama, (Shinoi Tomiya Mountain Range), Etc., there are a series of small mountains with an altitude of 300-600 meters.
Utsunomiya city area is connected from this northwestern mountain rangeTosaiyama,Hachimanyama,Futarasan (Mt. Myojin)Located just at the end of.The northern mountain system is arranged on the back, and the water system such as Tagawa is arranged at the opening of the flat ground, which is a typical "natural fortress", and this "land advantage" is skillfully incorporated.Utsunomiya Ofcastle townHas continued to develop since.
When expressing Utsunomiya with one letter, it is generally "Palace"Or"Miya"Is used.The following are examples.All of these words are proper nouns.
- "" (It has been in Utsunomiya City for a long timeJapanese sweetsTrademark, proper noun)
- "Miyano Bridge"(JRUtsunomiya StationLocated on the west side ofTagawaThe name of the bridge over the bridge, a proper noun)
- "Monmiya(In Utsunomiya CityTown information magazineAnd proper noun)
- "Furusatomiya Festival(Every year in August, it takes place on the main street.FestivalIn the name of, proper noun)
- "" (Utsunomiya CityEnomachiThe city's antenna shop in
- "@Miya" (Souvenir shop on the 1st floor of the antenna shop "Miya Cafe")
- "Miya Tamaki(Nickname / common name of Utsunomiya Ring Road, proper noun)
- "Steak palace(Steak restaurant founded in Utsunomiya City, a proper noun)
- "Miya's acquaintance test(The name of the Utsunomiya information certification test that started in 2007, a proper noun)
- "Miya no Kamameshi" (EkibenIn the name of, proper noun)
- "Miya Bus" (Community bus that mainly operates in narrow road areas such as city centers and residential complexes (Kanto busIs a nickname. )
- "" (Name of the summer festival held in the city center)
- "Miya Ecokko Communication'
- "Miya living experience(Life experience business carried out by the city)
- "Miya Senior Activity Center (Center to support the activities of the elderly run by the city)
- "Miya Eco Garden Certification System(A project to support nursery schools and kindergartens where the city provides environmental conservation education)
- "Miya heritage(Nickname of "Utsunomiya Citizen's Heritage" that preserves the historical resources of the area)
- "Miya's environmental creation proposal / practice business(A system in which young people propose means to solve environmental problems and the city provides subsidies.)
- "Miya CO2 Bye Bye Project(Reduced by solar powercarbon dioxideIs a credit system that can be used for the aforementioned "Miya's Environmental Creation Proposal / Practice Project". )
- "Miya Eco Family Certification System'' (EcologyThe name of the system in which the city gives points to citizens who have engaged in such activities. )
- "Miyakko" (a common name for children in the city set by the Board of Education. There are several Board of Education initiatives using this common name (eg, ""Oath of the palace"Such))
- "Miya Cycle Station(The name of the bicycle rental facility operated by the city.)
- "Lecture by the learners of the palace(A system that supports citizens who hold voluntary courses.)
- "Miya no Mizu Supporter(Questionnaire system of the Water and Sewerage Bureau.)
- "Miya Jazz Inn(Jazz festival in the city center)
- "Miya Street Design Terrace(The name of the social experiment for installing street terrace seats, which is being implemented in accordance with the relaxation of the national street occupancy permit standard.)
On the other hand, as an abbreviation for a formal proper noun, it may be represented by only the head "U" in a formal and clerical manner (hereinafter, an example).
- "Utsunomiya" ("National University CorporationUtsunomiya UniversityAbbreviation for. "Udai")
- "Ugawa district" (abbreviation for "Utsunomiya Kawachi district". "Kawachiku")
- "Utaka" (""Tochigi Prefectural Utsunomiya High SchoolAbbreviation for. "Utaka")
- "Ume" (""Tochigi Prefectural Utsunomiya Girls' High SchoolAbbreviation for. "Ujo")
- "Uzu" (Shonan Shinjuku Line OfUtsunomiya Line - Yokosuka LineDirect trainCommon name for. "Light")
- "Thunder City Utsunomiya" is held every AugustDepression only and fireworks displayFinale program. Organized by NPO, Executive Committee,Venue staffallvolunteerOrganized and operated inFireworks displayIt boasts the largest scale in Japan.The finale "Thunder City Utsunomiya" is attracting attention every year for its powerful production that reproduces lightning with thousands of fireworks.
- "Miya Raito Bond" --- Utsunomiya CityMunicipal bonds name
- "Thunder City Story"-Utsunomiya City Souvenir Brand
- "Utsunomiya Blitzen--Based in UtsunomiyaBicycleRoad raceTeam name (BLITZEN in GermanlightningThat.
- The official name of the LRT vehicle is Light (Raito) Rail Tochigi. It aims to open in 2022.
|Month||Wind speed (m/s)||Wind direction||Lightning days|
Climate classification ThePacific climateBelongs toSummer: There are relatively many hot and humid daysWinter:DryDaylight hoursIs long.Since it is located inland, the daily and annual differences are relatively large.Köppen climate classificationThen.Warm and humid climateare categorized.temperatureIs generally throughout the yearTokyoとSendaiIt is about the middle value of.
- Spring: - Summer:
- Okhotsk Sea HighThe northeastern wind blows due to the influence of, and if this overhang is strong, the temperature will not rise so much, andPacific highCloudy and unstable weather continues to form a front between the two.Thunder sounds in the distance almost every day on summer afternoons.Also, on days when the temperature rose, there was always lightning.YudachiHowever, this convectional rain brings a temporary cool feeling in the heat of the heat and squeals after the rain stops.Daily livingOr in the skyRainbowWith, in the afternoon of a summer day in UtsunomiyaTraditional poetryIt has become.This thunderJoshuFamous as a specialty,Japanese Meteorological AgencyAccording to the weather statistics of Utsunomiya, the number of lightning days isMaebashiMore than that, Utsunomiya is also known as "RaitoThis is why it is also called "(Raito)".There is a lot of precipitation from spring to summer, which nurtures abundant vegetation and brings a lush landscape to the city.
- Unless the Okhotsk Sea anticyclone develops, the weather will be stable and sunny on many days.
- "Grated man" and "Grated Futaara"Because the dry and cold wind from the north, called, continues to blow, it is dry with light rain and sunny days continue.This is a characteristic of the Pacific climate.In addition, because the terrain is plateau-like and air does not stay, it is combined with fine weather.Radiation coolingThe minimum temperature in midwinter may drop below -5.0 degrees Celsius.However, it is warmer in Tochigi prefecture.In recent years, the minimum temperature in winter has risen due to the influence of urbanization, and the average minimum temperature in January (1961 -1990 average) was -1 degrees Celsius to the current average (4.5-). The average value in 1981) is -2010 degrees, which is an increase of about 2.7 degrees, which is often the highest observed in Tochigi prefecture.The air is clear on a sunny day in the middle of winter, so if you climb a hill in the morning, you will be in the southwest direction.Mount FujiCan be seen from a distance.
|Climate of Akebono-cho, Utsunomiya City (Utsunomiya Local Meteorological Observatory, altitude 119m)|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F）||21.0|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||8.6|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||2.8|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||−2.2|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F）||−14.8|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||37.5|
|Snowfall cm (inch)||7|
|Average days of precipitation (≥0.5 mm)||4.3||5.5||9.6||11.2||12.4||14.9||16.0||13.8||13.6||11.4||7.1||4.7||124.4|
|Average number of snowfall days||6.7||7.1||5.9||0.6||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||3.1||23.6|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||211.7||193.3||194.2||184.9||175.4||118.5||118.9||140.9||119.8||140.3||165.9||197.4||1,961.1|
|Source:Japanese Meteorological Agency (Average value: 1991-2020, extreme value: 1890-present)|
|Climate of Utsunomiya (1961-1990 average)|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||7.9|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||1.5|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||−4.5|
|Population distribution by age in Utsunomiya City and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Utsunomiya City (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Utsunomiya City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
Tochigi Prefecture·North KantoIt has the largest population of any city.
Sister cities/partner cities
- Namco Namjatown・ Ikebukuro Dumpling Stadium (TokyoIkebukuroA theme park in.Fictitious city)
- Gyoza sister city tie-up (Utsunomiya citizens have benefits)
- Aucklandcity(New Zealand）
- Qiqiharcity(People's Republic of China Heilongjiang）
- Orleanscity(France Loiret)
- Tulsacity(The United States of America Oklahoma）
- Pietrasantacity(イタリア Tuscany Province of Lucca）
International exchange programs such as exchange students are being conducted with these sister and friendship cities.The Utsunomiya International Association is mainly involved in these projects.
UtsunomiyaEzoI set foot in this area for peaceToyojo IrihikoIs said to be the founder, and at that time he worshiped life as a god in this place such as "Ikebe-go".Utsunomiya Arayama Shrine(According to the company biographyAD353Creation)Monzen-choAs a priest of Futarasan Shrine, I was assigned to this place.CustomsFujiwara KitaDokane style-UtsunomiyaProspered as a direct control area of.
The city name "Utsunomiya" and the name of the torrent "Utsunomiya" areEnki ceremony god name bookIt is inShimono countrythe onlyIchinomiyaMeishin ShrineIt is generally derived from the other issue of "Futaarayama Shrine", "Utsunomiya Daimeijin (Utsunomiya Daimeijin)", but there are also "current shrine", "transitional shrine", "defeat shrine", etc. There are various theories.Edo period OfKinsai MoriAccording to the "Map of Utsunomiya, Kawachi-gun, Shimotsuke", "U" means "universe", that is, "Tahiro", and "U"卯The same meaning of "east" as "", "capital" is the same as "Kyo (Miyako)", and "palace" means "palace", that is, Utsunomiya (although the center of Kanto was Edo at that time) Is the capital of the Kanto region for a long time.Utsunomiya Futa Arayama Shrine is revered for its martial arts and once visited this placeFujiwara no Hidesato Fujiwara(Fujiwara KitaFish name) And the ancestor of Genji SamuraiMinamoto・ Taro YawataOriginatorFather and son (Gen Kawachi),Yoritomo Gengen(Kawachi Genji),Tokugawa Ieyasu(Kawachi GenjiRighteous styleMr. Nitta) And other famous generals also prayed for victory, and it is said that land and money were donated.
After the decree system was established, it became a roadHigashisendo, In the Kamakura periodKamakura HighwayThere was a middle way.Tahara Highway OfTagawaBridges are ancientKamakura BridgeHas been called.
after that,Keicho3 years(1598) Was sealed in UtsunomiyaHideyuki Gamo(12 stones) created Hino Town and Konya Town, and Utsunomiya's residence (medieval)Utsunomiya) Was inherited by Utsunomiya Castle in the early modern period.furtherOyama DomainIt is the confidant of Ieyasu Tokugawa who was sealed in the Utsunomiya domain with 3 stones after receiving an increase from 15 stones.Masazumi HondaMade a big contract for the reconstruction of Utsunomiya Castle, including the castle town.castle town・ We laid the foundation of Utsunomiya.Also, in the Edo periodNikko Kaido-Oshu KaidoPasses throughPost town・ It also prospered as a Utsunomiya inn.
In the late Edo periodMr. TodaEntered with 6 to 7 stones and continued until the end of the Edo period.Born in Utsunomiya ShinishichoGamo KunpeiIs the result of research on the tomb of the imperial familySanryoshiThe Utsunomiya domain was entrusted with the restoration work of the tomb of the Emperor for its achievements, and avoided the difficult situation at that time.
Meiji RestorationThen the area around Utsunomiya CastleBoshin WarBecomes the battlefield ofRusso-Japanese WarAfter that, due to the expansion of the armament14th DivisionHeadquarters is located,Pacific WarUntil the end, it was called the military city and the munitions industry also advanced,1945(Showa20 years)May 7 OfUtsunomiya air raidMore than 600 civilians were killed and major urban structures were burned down.Many of the remaining remains disappeared during the postwar reconstruction project.
The tangible historical heritage is destroyed every time the era is reborn, and only a few remain until now, but the social structure of the old and new, which accepts various cultures based on Utsunomiya Futa Arayama Shrine, is still modern. It has been inherited by.
From the Heian period to the Muromachi period
Utsunomiya Arayama Shrine OfMonzen-choI was appointed as a priest at Futarasan Shrine.Michikane FujiwaraRyu in the flowUtsunomiya(Kanto familyShimogenoMr. Hatta, aristocratNakaharaResidence (also said to follow the flow of)Utsunomiya) Was placed.Japan's third generation OfVirtue11May 2(869May 3) Is described as "Futa Aragami Kasho XNUMXnd place", and Utsunomiya Futa Arayama Shrine was given the highest rank as a local shrine.
In addition,Azuma mirror OfBunji5May 7(1189May 9) In the descriptionOshu conquestHeaded forYoritomo GengenBut(Shigetada HatakeyamaLess than,Asamasa Koyama,Utsunomiya Asuna-Business lineFather and sonMiddle RoadIt is said that he stayed in Utsunomiya (Futabashi Station) (with the army) and made a wish for victory at Utsunomiya Shrine (Utsunomiya Futa Arayama Shrine), and Utsunomiya Futa Arayama Shrine was deeply revered by the warriors at that time. Is inferred.
Mr. Utsunomiya, who is said to have been a priest at Utsunomiya Futa Arayama Shrine, was still in this area.京都Continue to interact with, and continue to breathe the breath of central culture into this area,Kamakura PeriodToUtsunomiya Yoritsuna Utsunomiya KadanBuildOgura Hyakunin IsshuHe left a name in the culture of culture, such as being involved in the formation of.In addition, he called Minamoto no Yoritomo "the best archer in the eastern country".Utsunomiya Asuna,MasterAt that time, I went to Kyushu as the general general of the subjugation army XNUMX.Utsunomiya,Genko WarでMasanari SuzukiCrossed evenly withUtsunomiya public ropeMr. Utsunomiya has left his name in history as a martial arts gate.
In the shadow of Mr. Utsunomiya's fame, the founderMuneen FujiwaraSince then, Mr. Utsunomiya's party "disciplineclearThere was the power of "both parties" (Mr. Masuko and Mr. Haga).Utsunomiya SadatsunaMasakazuNew Year (1312) It is a family temple that was cast during the memorial service for the XNUMXth anniversary of my mother.Toshoji TempleDedicated toIron pagodaWith the abandoned temple of Tosho-jiTakatsugu HagaFoundedKiyoganji TempleIt has been preserved in Japan and has been designated as a national important cultural property as Japan's oldest and largest iron pagoda.
Mr. Utsunomiya maintained his ties with Kyo during the Kamakura period.Kamakura Shogunate OfPraise,AttractorAs, and in the Muromachi periodMuromachi Shogunate OfTakashi AshikagaBy the intention ofShimono countryGuardianWait(Ueno country-Echigo countryIn addition to supporting the central government, he also serves as a guardian ofKamakura Prefecture(AshikagaFrom)Kanto HachiyaLined up in Kamakura-fu,Kanto area(Uesugi) And play a part in the Kanto control system, mainlyKenogawaHe worked to maintain the security of the basin.Downstream of the Mohno RiverShimosa - Hitachi country(CurrentIbarakiRuled the southern part)HitachiKokuji OfMr. OdaIs also the general style of Mr. Utsunomiya.
In the middle of the Muromachi periodKazusaGuardian,Kyoto supportersAlthough it was heavily used by the Shogunate, it was being weakened by being involved in the conflict between the Shogunate and Kamakura-fu and being subdued by the Kamakura-fu.
Muromachi PeriodIn the latter half of the year, it became the catalyst for the Warring States period in the Kanto region.Koroku no RanBroke out.Utsunomiya etc. TheUesugiOn the sideFurukawa(Former Kamakura-fu) SupportMochimasa KoyamaLost in the battle with and became inferior, the next generationUtsunomiya AkitsunaEscaped the difficulty by changing the policy from the Shogunate side to the Kamakura-fu side.
In the early Warring States period, famous generals called "Mr. Utsunomiya, the founder of Chuko" and "Miracle Warrior"UtsunomiyaAppeared, and made Mr. Utsunomiya molt into a Sengoku daimyo, skillfully took in the Utsunomiya clan and surrounding forces that were becoming independent, controlled the civil war, and regained power by rebuilding the vassals. In the early 16th centuryEisho no RanWhen the outbreak, Narutsuna is a son-in-law and a candidate for the next Koga Koga.Takashi AshikagaAimed to expand the power by attempting to support Koga Koga.In the processTakakatsu HagaTheEisei9 years(1512)Utsunomiya ConfusionA big civil war occurred, and it took two years to suppress it.After that, aim to advance to ShimonoMasashi AshikagaSupportiveYoshitake SatakeAnd fight for supremacy in the northern Kanto region, in the 11th year of Eisho (1514) Is the de facto decisive battle of the Eisho RanBattle of TakebayashiI won.Two years laterBattle of NawazuriHe defeated Yoshinori Satake again, and is also chasing the routing Satake army.Narutsuna succeeded in simultaneously achieving the victory of the battle for hegemony in Kita-Kantou and the support of Koga Koga.For a short time, Mr. Utsunomiya became the largest force in the northern Kanto region in the place of Narutsuna, and reigned as the champion of the northern Kanto region.
But the glorious era did not last long.After the death of Narutsuna, the next generationUtsunomiya Tadanatsu TheMasayuki YukiAnd lose.Furthermore, at the same time, a big secret () occurred, and vassals who were rebellious against Tadatsuna led to Masatomo Yuki and were the youngest child of Naritsuna.Utsunomiya KotsunaAnd banished the loyalty.After that, the vassals continued to work for a long time, and Mr. Utsunomiya was greatly weakened.
Utsunomiya Naotsuna TheNasu KosukeFight and lose,Mibu TsunafusaIs a childHirotsuna UtsunomiyaUtsunomiya Castle was taken from, but TadaomiTakasada HagaHirotsuna regained Utsunomiya Castle by the work of.At this time, Tobiyama Castle on the east bank of the Kinugawa River was used as a front base.The appearance of the castle around Utsunomiya shows the history of repeated offenses and defenses at that time.
In the latter part of the Warring States period, KogafuAshikagaThe power ofMr. Gohojo OdawaraからSouth KantoHas emerged, and its power(I.e.Mr. UtsunomiyaHitachi countryTogether with Mr. Satake, he became a major force to restrain Mr. Gohojo.Dispatched by the central governmentHideyoshi ToyotomiWhen he attacked Odawara, he defeated Mr. Hojo in response.When Mr. Gohojo's invasion becomes radicalUtsunomiya national ropeIs based in Utsunomiya Castle, which is suitable for military use.Takiyama CastleMoved to to prepare for the attack.Tagesan Castle is the largest mountain castle in the Kanto region, and its historical value isHachioji CastleIt is said to be comparable to.After that, Hideyoshi was welcomed from Odawara Castle to Utsunomiya Castle, and Hideyoshi decided the control structure of Tohoku and Kanto in the land of Utsunomiya (Utsunomiya).The national rule is from HideyoshiHashiba surnameThe relationship between the Utsunomiya family and Hideyoshi was good, and the national rules followed Hideyoshi even when he attacked Korea.However, the second year of Keicho (1597)ofTaiko Inspection SiteWas Hideyoshi's son-in-law at that timeAsano NagamasaWas accused of misrepresenting Kokudaka and was reformed.In the background, it is said that there was a policy to wipe out the old power and secure a territory to give as a reward to those who have made new achievements.
Edo PeriodTo become andTokugawa IeyasuHeading to Nikko, which became the mausoleum ofNikko KaidoとOshu ShirakawaHead toOshu KaidoIs maintained, and the junction of the two highways (Oiwake) Of Utsunomiya innPost townIt also became.
Early Edo periodGenwa8 years(1622) Was the confidant of Ieyasu TokugawaMasazumi HondaEntered the castle with 15 stones of the Utsunomiya clan and renovated the medieval Utsunomiya castle including the castle town, with a circumference of 5 km, a high earthwork (partly stone wall) and a moat, and a modern flat castle (outline) with eight turrets on the earthwork It was reborn as a large castle called the Kanto Seven Great Castles, and built the basic structure of the current urban area.However, Masazumi was later accused of repairing Utsunomiya Castle without permission (Utsunomiya Castle Fishing Ceiling CaseIs a fictitious case)Lord Mr. Okuhira,Matsudaira,Mr. Toda,Honda,Mr. AbeAnd so on.
During this time, the change of attendance of the daimyoNikko Toshogu ShrineIt prospered to the extent that it was called "Little Edo" as an important base because there were many traffic due to the construction of.
In the latter half of the Edo periodMr. TodaIs sealedBakumatsuRuled Utsunomiya until.Born in Shinishicho (currently Obata XNUMX-chome)Gamo KunpeiInvestigating and researching the tomb of the Emperor with the aim of restoring the tombSanryoshiWrote.Ansei3 years(1856) Is the lord of the Utsunomiya domainToda TadayukiWas entrusted to the Sanryō Bugyo, and was responsible for the restoration of the tombs of successive emperors.Kimihei thenEmperor MeijiHe was praised for his achievements, and his life led to the construction of a monument to Hanawada in Hanawada.Gamo ShrineIt was decided to be enshrined as.
Keio4 years(1868)ofBoshin WarAt that time, the former feudal lord, Tadashi, will be attached to the new government.April 4 (old calendar)ToAkizuki Noborinosuke-Toshizo HijikataFormer Shogunate Army led byKuwana DomainCorps,Shinsengumi,DenshutaiEtc.) was forced to disperse due to the invasion.Arson by the former Shogunate army on that day[Annotation 2], Including castle townUtsunomiyaMain building below (Futarayama Shrine-Guilin TempleEtc.) have been burnt down[Annotation 3]..The old Shogunate army that entered Utsunomiya Castle and the new government army that rolled back (Choshu clan,Satsuma Domain,Ogaki Domain,Tottori Domain,Tosa DomainEach corps),April 4 (old calendar)UtsunomiyaRikudou Tsuji --The new government army, which fought a fierce battle near Utsunomiya Castle and Futaarayama Shrine, was in Nitta Town.Enmei-inUtsunomiya Castle, which is occupied by the former Shogunate army, with batteries lined up at Keirinji TempleMt. Myojin (Mt. Futara),HachimanyamaThe new government army, which became dominant, regained the land of Utsunomiya from the former Shogunate army, and the former Shogunate army retreated from Mt. Myojin toward Nikko (Battle of Utsunomiya） ..Memorial monuments were erected at temples throughout the city to mourn the war dead in the Utsunomiya War..
From Meiji Restoration to World War II
- Keio 4rd year (1868）February (Old calendar) : FurukawaShimousa Zhenfu was inUtsunomiyaMoved to.In addition, Moka Tenryo became Moka Prefecture and the first generation.Tomooka Prefecture-Michitaro NabeshimaJinya is temporarily placed in Utsunomiya.
- 2th year of Meiji (1869) June (old calendar):RedemptionBy the lord of the Utsunomiya domainToda TadatomoIs appointed as the first governor of the Utsunomiya domain.
- Meiji 4 YearJuly 7 (old calendar)(1871May 8):Abandoned DomainUtsunomiya Domain was abolished byUtsunomiyaIs installed.Utsunomiya Prefectural Government BuildingUtsunomiyaPlaced inside.same year,Japanese ArmyTokyo ZhendaiThe XNUMXth battalion of the XNUMXth divisionUtsunomiyaEntered the ruins of Utsunomiya Prefectural Government Building, which caused the Utsunomiya Prefectural Office to move outside the castle for a while.NishiharaAnyoji TempleWas placed in.
- Meiji 4 YearJuly 11 (old calendar)(1871May 12): Due to prefectural reorganizationShimono countryUtsunomiya Prefecture, which has jurisdiction over the northern half, will be re-established, and the prefectural office will continue to be established.The prefectural office is Umegaoka.
- 1873(Meiji 6) June: Utsunomiya prefecture is abolished and annexed to Tochigi prefecture.
- 1874(Meiji 7): The Japanese Army was reorganized, and Utsunomiya was in Tokyo.2rd Infantry RegimentRegiment headquarters was established, and the former Tokyo Zhendai 2th Division 2th Battalion was reorganized into the XNUMXnd Battalion of the XNUMXnd Infantry Regiment, Tokyo Zhendai.1th DivisionBecome a slave.
- 1876(Meiji 9) July:Emperor Meiji sunlightAt the time of your visitUtsunomiyaTo see the Army training soldiers at.It was on the current Babadori 2-chome, but now it is hereUtsunomiya Arayama ShrineAlso visit.
- 1878(Meiji 11): The county, ward, town, and village organization law came into effect.
- 1880(Meiji 13) November: Marching exercises of the 11st Division of the Army Tokyo Zhendai[Annotation 4].
- 1881(Meiji 14) July: A large military exercise of the 7st Division of the Army Tokyo Zhendai is held.[Annotation 5].
- 1883(Meiji 16) July:Mishima Michiru Tochigi Prefectural OrdinanceIt still runs through the center of Utsunomiya city from east to west.Main streetOpening work[Annotation 6].
- 1884(Meiji 17) July:Prefectural office TochigiMoved from to Utsunomiya.In June of the same year, the Tokyo Zhendai Infantry 6nd Regiment HeadquartersSakuraWill be moved to.
- 1885(18th year of Meiji)May 2: According to the Ministry of Interior Notification No. 6, the section from Tokyo City (Nihonbashi) to Hakodate PortNational Route 6Is enacted in.The city route is the section from Suzumenomiya to Shirasawa via Fudo-mae, Timber Town, Denma Town, Hino Town, Kamigawara, and Shirasawa Highway.
- April 1885 (Meiji 18): Tochigi Daiichi Junior High School (currentlyTochigi Prefectural Utsunomiya High School) Moved to Hanawada due to the relocation of the prefectural office to Utsunomiya.
- 1885(Meiji 18) July:Japan RailwayOmiya Station - Utsunomiya StationThe first time in Japan at Utsunomiya StationEkibenWill be sold.
- 1889(Meiji 22) July:Town systemEnforcement.Utsunomiya Town..The town area is currently under the jurisdiction of the main office.same yearMay 12The resident population is 30,698, and in the municipalities of the Kanto region at that timeTokyo city-横 浜 市It was the third place after, and the 3th place in the whole country. In addition, it was the first place in the whole country as a town and village.[Annotation 7].
- 1890(Meiji 23) August: Nippon Railway Utsunomiya Station- Imaichi StationThe space is open.
- 1892(Meiji 25) October: The Emperor Meiji visited and the city's Komeikan became the location.The first event was held at Utsunomiya Hiraidehara under the Emperor's View, and the 10st Division of the Army TokyoSendai2th Division,andKonoe DivisionParticipated.By a total of 3 peopleDainichi this empireThis will be the first major military exercise.From then on, Miyuki is called Miyuki Hara in Hiraidehara in Miyuki.
- 1893(Meiji 26) July: Relocated to Tochigi Daiichi Junior High School in Sugatagawa-mura, Kawachi-gun (currently Takinohara, Utsunomiya City).
- 1896(29th year of Meiji)May 4 : Municipal systemEnforcement.Utsunomiya City..It has a population of about 3 and a population of about 5.The city area is currently under the jurisdiction of the main office.
- 1896 (29th year of Meiji)May 10 : Utsunomiya Old Castle SquareAtThe first match in Japan between old junior high school baseball clubsOld system Utsunomiya Junior High School (currentlyUtaka) Against the old Mito Junior High School (currentMito Ichitaka) Match will be held.
- 1899(Meiji 32) June: Utsunomiya Lamp Company starts supplying electricity to the town.
- 1902(Meiji 35) July:Waseda University Baseball ClubWill practice the first summer in Utsunomiya.
- 1906(Meiji 39):HachimanyamaShiodaen opens in Japan.
- December 1906 (Meiji 39): In the cityTelOpened.
- 1908(Meiji 41) November: ArmyXNUMXth DivisionIs relocated, the division headquartersKawachiPlaced at the Kunimoto Murato Festival (currentlyNational Tochigi Hospital).
- 1909(Meiji 42) October: Nippon Railway is nationalized,Ueno Station - Aomori StationThe name of the route betweenTohoku Line, Also Utsunomiya Station- Nikko stationBetweenSunlightAnd
- 1911(44th year of Meiji)May 2: City emblem established.
- 1911 (44th year of Meiji)May 3: According to the Ministry of Interior Notification No. 14, the section from Tokyo City (Nihonbashi) to the XNUMXth Division (Kunimoto Village) (currentlyKiyosumicho StreetとNorth side of Sakura-dori)ButNational Route 60Is enacted in.
- 1912(Meiji 45) April: The city hall is completed in Asahi-cho.
- 1915(Taisho 4): Imaichi Water Purification Plant,No. 6 joint well,Tosai Water Distribution Station ReservoirIs completed.
- 1916(Taisho 5) March: Water supply to the water supply begins.
- 1920(Taisho 9) April 4: According to the Ministry of Interior Notification No. 1, National Route 28 passing through the city will be changed to National Route 6, and National Route 4 will be changed to National Route 60.
- 1922(Taisho 11) August:Utsunomiya Higher Agriculture and Forestry School(CurrentUtsunomiya UniversityFaculty of Agriculture) Established.
- 1927(Showa 2) April 4: The city acquired and expanded the salt countryside.Hachimanyama ParkIs open.
- 1931(6) February:Tobu Railway Utsunomiya LineOpening.
- 1934(9)May 1: Part of Sugatagawa-mura Tsuruta, Kawachi-gun is incorporated.
- 1936(Showa 11) March: The prefectural office was destroyed by fire.
- 1938(Showa 13) October: New prefectural office building completed.
- 1939(Showa 14) April 4: Oaza, Shiroyama-mura, Kawachi-gunKomanyuPart of is incorporated.
- 1940(15) August: The 8th Division relocated to Manchuria, with the XNUMXth Division absent as the backboneXNUMXst DivisionIs newly established.
- 1942(17)May 7: Incorporated Oazamine, Hiraishi-mura, Kawachi-gun.
- 1944(19) February:Nakajima airplaneUtsunomiya Seisakusho begins operations.
- 1945(20)May 1: Absence XNUMXst Division Command becomes independentUtsunomiya Divisional HeadquartersIs opened.
- June 1945 (Showa 20): Utsunomiya Divisional HeadquartersHachimanyamaIt will be relocated to an underground pit.
- 1945 year (Showa 20 year)May 7 : Utsunomiya Air RaidMost of the city was destroyed by fire.
After the war
Mid Showa period
- 1947(22)May 4: Tochigi Normal School Men's Junior High School will be set up in Takaragi, and Women's Club will be set up in Tomatsuri.
- September 1947 (Showa 22): The population reaches 9.
- 1948(Showa 23): Tochigi Prefectural Sports Park maintenance project begins.
- 1949(Showa 24) April 4: Incorporated a part of Ozo, Toyosato-mura, Kawachi-gun and Oaza Hiramatsu, Yokokawa-mura, Kawachi-gun.
- 1950(25) March: Utsunomiya Racecourse completed.
- 1951-1955: Surrounding towns and villagesTransfer mergerTo do.
- 1951(26)May 6: Incorporated a part of Oaza Uehiraide and Joetsuto Nitta in Hiraishi-mura, Kawachi-gun, and Oaza bamboo grove and Imaizumi Nitta in Toyosato-mura, Kawachi-gun.
- 1952(Showa 27) April 4: Incorporated a part of Oaza Esojima, Yokokawa-mura, Kawachi-gun and a part of Nishikawata and Tsuruta, Sugatagawa-mura, Kawachi-gun.
- June 1952, 27: Incorporated the Oaza Tomatsuri festival in Kunimoto-mura, Kawachi-gun and a part of Takaragi.
- 1953(Showa 28) June 6: Incorporated a part of Oaza Takebayashi and Oaza Imaizumi Nitta, Toyosato-mura, Kawachi-gun.
- 1954(29)May 8: Kawachi DistrictHiraishi VillageIncorporated.
- 1954 year (Showa 29 year)May 8 : Haga-gunKiyohara VillageIncorporated.
- 1954 year (Showa 29 year)May 9: Kawachi DistrictYokokawa VillageIncorporated.
- 1954 year (Showa 29 year)May 10: Kawachi DistrictMizuhono VillageIncorporated.
- 1954 year (Showa 29 year)May 11: Kawachi DistrictToyogo Village,Kunimoto Village,Shiroyama Village,Tomiya Village, AndShinoi VillagePart of (branch village) was incorporated.
- 1955(Showa 30) April 4: Kawachi-gunSugatagawa VillageAndSuzumenomiyachoIncorporated, reaching a population of 20.
- 1953 (Showa 28):Tochigi Prefectural Sports ParkIs open.
- 1955 (Showa 30):Tochigi HallIs open.
- 1957(Showa 32) April 4:KogashimachiWas transferred to Kanuma City.
- 1958(Showa 33): Gohonmaru Park opens.
- 1961(Showa 36) November: Started sales of Utsunomiya Industrial Park (Hiraide Industrial Park).
- 1963(Showa 38) April 4: Radio Tochigi (Tochigi Broadcasting) Opening.
- 1965(Showa 40):Tochigi Prefectural GymnasiumIs open.
- August 1965: Started sewage treatment (Tagawa sewage treatment plant).
Late Showa period
- 1970(Showa 45) April: Established a city flower.Is formed and a regular concert begins.
- 1972(Showa 47):Tochigi Prefectural GymnasiumThe pool building is open.
- April 1972 (Showa 47): City flag established.
- September 1972 (Showa 47): The population reaches 8.
- September 1972 (Showa 47):Tohoku ExpresswayUtsunomiya ICOpening.Tochigi Prefectural Museum of ArtIs open.
- 1974(49) April: Started sales of Kiyohara Industrial Park.
- 1975(50) June: Opened Utsunomiya Central Wholesale Market.
- August 1975 (Showa 50): The 8st "Furusatomiya Festival" was held.
- 1976(Showa 51): City Forest Park opens.
- 1977(52): Tochigi Prefectural Gymnasium Budokan and Kyudo Hall open.
- 1980(55) April: Citizen's Charter established.City gymnasium, cityCultural Center, City soccer field is opened.
- October 1980 (Showa 55): "Tochinoha National Athletic MeetHeld, the UHF radio relay tower (Utsunomiya Tower) was completed.
- 1981(56) July: Municipal library opened.
- October 1981 (Showa 56): Tochigi Prefectural Museum of Art Permanent Exhibition Hall opens.
- 1982(57) February: Sister city tie-up with Manukau City (New Zealand).
- 1982 year (Showa 57 year)May 6 : Tohoku ShinkansenOpened Utsunomiya Station.
- 1982 year (Showa 57 year)May 10 : Tochigi Prefectural MuseumIs open.
- 1984(59) February:TechnopolisDesignated as (Technology Accumulation City).
- August 1984 (Showa 59): In the Kiyohara Industrial Park'84 Tochigi ExpoHeld.
- September 1984 (Showa 59): Formed a friendship city tie-up with Qiqihar City (Heilongjiang Province, People's Republic of China).
- September 1984 (Showa 59): The population reaches 10.
- 1986(61) April: 4th anniversary of the municipal organization.Established a city tree.
- October 1986 (Showa 61): The current city hall opens.
- 1988(63) July: In Kiyohara Central ParkUtsunomiya Kiyohara StadiumKiyohara Gymnasium is built.
- 1989(64)May 1 : KawachiKamimikawa TownAnd boundary changes.
- 1989(HeiseiFirst year) April: Teikyo University Faculty of Science and Technology, Sakushin Gakuin University, and Utsunomiya Bunsei Junior College will be opened.
- May 1989 (Heisei 5) Sister city tie-up with Orleans city (France).
- 1990(2): Tohoku Main LineUeno Station - Kuroiso Station間 にUtsunomiya LineIs nicknamed.
- 1990 year (Heisei 2 year)May 6 : KawachiKawachi TownAnd boundary changes.
- August 1990:World Championship Cycling TournamentRoad raceHeld a competition (around Nikko Utsunomiya Road and City Forest Park).
- 1992(4) June: Sister city tie-up with Tulsa City (United States).
- 1993(5): Dedicated ball game field Tochigi Green StadiumIs completed.
- 1993 year (Heisei 5 year)May 1 : Kanuma Cityas well as the Imaichi CityAnd boundary changes.
- August 1993: Held the National High School Championships (Inter-High).
- 1995(7) August: Formed a cultural friendship city tie-up with Pietrasanta (Italy).
- October 1995: "7th National Cultural Festival Tochigi 10" was held.
- 1995 year (Heisei 7 year)May 12: Kawachi DistrictKamimikawa TownAnd boundary changes.
- 1996 year (Heisei 8 year)May 4: 100th anniversary of municipal organization,Core citySpecified in.
- July 1996: Heisei Memorial Children's Forest Park / Adventure Activity Center opens.
- September 1996: City Agriculture and Forestry Park "Roman Man Village'Is open.UCI World CupThe final race will be held (the only one held in Asia).
- 1996 (Heisei 8): Go around the outer edge of the cityUtsunomiya Ring RoadIs open to the whole line.
- 1997(9) April:Utsunomiya Museum of ArtIs open.
- 1999(11) April: Bunsei University of Art opened.
- September 1999: Part of the office work of the city hall main office was extended until 11:9.
- 2000(12) April:North Kanto ExpresswayTochigi Toga JCT - Utsunomiya-Kamikawa ICThe space is open.At the planned city general sports park site (currently Mizuhonoshizennomori Park)National urban greening fair"Marronnier Tochigi Green Flower Festival 2000" held.
- 2001(13) March: Clean Park Mobara is opened.
- 2001 year (Heisei 13 year)May 8: Boundary change with Kaminokawa-cho, Kawachi-gun.
- August 2001: Utsunomiya City Mobara Health Exchange Center "Choju Koderanne" opens.
- August 2001:Shonan Shinjuku LineTrains start to enter each station in the city at the same time as the opening.
- 2003(15)May 3 : Utsunomiya North RoadStarted operation.
- April 2003: Opened Utsunomiya City Education Center.
- 2003 year (Heisei 15 year)May 7: Boundary change with Kanuma City.On the same day, the boundary was changed with Kaminokawa-cho, Kawachi-gun.
- July 2003: Commercial distribution complex "" around Utsunomiya Kaminomikawa ICInterpark Utsunomiya Minami"Opens the town.
- 2005(17)May 2 : Haga-gunHaga TownAnd boundary changes.
- 2005 (Heisei 17) November 11: Raised the speed limit of Utsunomiya-Kita Road to 8km / hr.General roadThis is the first example of a speed limit exceeding 70km / hr.
- 2006(18) April: Utsunomiya Kyowa University (formerly Nasu University) Utsunomiya City Campus opened.
- 2006 (Heisei 18): Orion Square (Orion Citizen's Square) opens.
- 2007(19)May 3 : UtsunomiyaRestored part ofUtsunomiya Castle Ruins ParkIs open.
- 2007 year (Heisei 19 year)May 3: Kawachi DistrictKawachi TownAndKamikochi TownMerged.Reached a population of 50.
- 2007 year (Heisei 19 year)May 7 : Utsunomiya Arayama ShrinepreviousUeno department storeOn the site of the main buildingUtsunomiya Omotesando SquareIs open.
- 2008(20) April:Tochigi Prefectural OfficeNew government building completed
- 2011(23)May 3 : Tohoku-Pacific Ocean EarthquakeOccurred, and a seismic intensity of over 6 was observed.In this earthquakeDisaster Relief ActHas been applied.Eight injured and 8 buildings damaged.
- 2011 year (Heisei 23 year)May 3 : Utsunomiya Line-Shonan Shinjuku LineSuzumenomiya StationHashigami new station building is completed.Started using on the same day.
- 2011 year (Heisei 23 year)May 4: Large at the west exit of Utsunomiya StationLCDStarted using the general bus guidance system.
- 2012(24) August 8: Boundary change with Kanuma City.
- 2016(28) April 4: Utsunomiya City Fire Department renamed to Utsunomiya City Fire Department
- 2017(29) March 3: Community FMMiyarajiOpening.
Utsunomiya City is the prefectural capital of Tochigi Prefecture, and the cityAdministrative agencyOf course, there are also prefectural office facilities and national branch offices.The city administration is becoming more regionalized as the area expands and the population increases, and some of the procedures at the city hall can be done at the local civic center.In addition, each functional facility is not only centrally concentrated, but also appropriately dispersed in each area.
- Mayor of Utsunomiya
|1||Yajima Naka||May 1896, 29||May 1901, 34|
|2-5||Honda Ryukichi||May 1901, 34||May 1917, 6 (Taisho 9)|
|6||Masayuki Tani||May 1917, 6 (Taisho 10)||May 1919, 8 (Taisho 4)|
|7-8||Sanichiro Kawasaki||May 1919, 8 (Taisho 6)||May 1926, 15 (Taisho 11)||Died during his tenure|
|9||Waichiro Matsunaga||March 1927, 2 (Showa 1)||March 1929, 4 (Showa 2)|
|10||Ishida Jintaro||March 1929, 4 (Showa 6)||March 1932, 7 (Showa 11)|
|11-12||Kawai Nagazo||March 1932, 7 (Showa 10)||March 1936, 11 (Showa 10)|
|13||Seiichi Tomizawa||March 1936, 11 (Showa 10)||March 1936, 11 (Showa 12)||Duties|
|14||Keishiro Ochiai||March 1936, 11 (Showa 12)||March 1940, 15 (Showa 12)|
|15||Misao Irie||March 1940, 15 (Showa 12)||March 1944, 19 (Showa 12)|
|16||Saburo Ehara||March 1944, 19 (Showa 12)||March 1946, 21 (Showa 10)|
|17||Shokichi Yokokura||March 1947, 22 (Showa 4)||March 1947, 22 (Showa 7)||Retired due to expulsion of public office, public election after this generation|
|18-22||Kazusaburo Sato||March 1947, 22 (Showa 8)||March 1967, 42 (Showa 4)|
|23-25||Yoshiko Koike||March 1967, 42 (Showa 4)||March 1979, 54 (Showa 4)|
|26-30||Michiyasu Masuyama||March 1979, 54 (Showa 4)||1999 (Heisei 11)/4/29|
|31-32||Tomiichi Fukuda||1999 (Heisei 11)/4/30||2004 (Heisei 16)/10/15||Resigned in the middle of his term to run for the Tochigi governor's election, the current governor of Tochigi|
|33-35||Eiichi Sato||2004 (Heisei 16)/11/29||Incumbent|
National administrative facility
The country-related administrative facilities in Utsunomiya City are as follows.
Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
- KantoProvince Administrative Evaluation BureauTochigi Administrative Monitoring Administrative Counseling Center
Ministry of Justice
- Utsunomiya District Legal Affairs Bureau
- Utsunomiya District Public Prosecutors Office
- Tokyo Immigration BureauUtsunomiya branch office
- Utsunomiya Conservation Observatory
- Utsunomiya Detention Branch
- Utsunomiya Boys' Identification Center
Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- Japan Pension ServiceUtsunomiya Nishi Pension Office
- Japan Pension Organization Utsunomiya East Pension Office
- Tochigi Labor Bureau
- Hello WorkUtsunomiya
- Hello Work Utsunomiya Ekimae Plaza
Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- Utsunomiya Local Meteorological Observatory
- Kanto Transport BureauTochigi Transport Bureau
- Kanto Regional Development BureauUtsunomiya Repair Office
- Kanto Regional Development Bureau Utsunomiya National Highway Office
- Kanto Regional Development Bureau Kinugawa Dam Integrated Management Office
- Kanto Regional Development Bureau Shimodate River Office Ishii Branch Office
- Light Vehicle Inspection AssociationTochigi office
- Automotive Technology AgencyKanto Inspection Department Tochigi Office
Ministry of Finance
- Kanto Finance BureauUtsunomiya Finance Office
- Yokohama CustomsUtsunomiya branch office
- Utsunomiya Tax Office
Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries
- Kanto Agricultural Administration BureauTochigi prefecture base
- Kanto Agricultural Administration Bureau Tonegawa Water System Land Improvement Research Management Office Kinugawa Branch
Ministry of Defense relations
- North Kanto Defense BureauUtsunomiya Defense Office
- Japan Ground Self-Defense ForceKita Utsunomiya Garrison(Utsunomiya Airfield)
- Japan Ground Self-Defense ForceUtsunomiya station
- Self-Defense Forces Tochigi Regional Cooperation Headquarters
Prefectural administrative facility
The facilities related to Tochigi Prefectural Office in Utsunomiya City are as follows.
- Tochigi Prefectural Office
- Kawachi Government Building
- General Education Center
- Consumer Center
- Central Children's Counseling Center
- Tochigi Prefecture Housing Supply Corporation
- Park office
- Tochigi Prefectural Agricultural Experiment Station Home
- Women's counseling office
- Forestry Center
- Prefectural Central Livestock Hygiene Service Center
- Animal protection guidance center
- Automobile tax office
- Health and Environment Center
- Okamotodai Hospital
- Corporate Bureau
- Tochigi Prefectural Park Welfare Association Shirasawa Management Office
- Industrial Technology Center
- Tochigi Prefectural Metrology Institute
There are multiple prefectural office facilities such as a joint government office around the Tochigi prefectural office main office.
City administration facility
Utsunomiya City Hall and city administration facilities are as follows.
- Utsunomiya City Hall
- Utsunomiya City Land Development Corporation
- Tourist office
- Consumer Center
- Utsunomiya Ventures
- Eco Park
- Environmental Learning Center / Environmental Future Museum
- Clean Park Mobara
- North Cleaning Center
- South Cleaning Center
- Higashi Yokota Cleaning Factory
- Utsunomiya City Health Center
- 保健 セ ン タ ー
- Sanitary and Environmental Testing Laboratory
- Water and Sewerage Bureau
- Water and Sewerage Bureau Water Distribution Management Center
- Water and Sewerage Bureau Matsuda Nitta Water Purification Plant
- Water and Sewerage Bureau Shirasawa Water Purification Plant
- Water and Sewerage Bureau Tagawa Treatment Plant
- Water and Sewerage Bureau Kawada Treatment Plant
- Water and Sewerage Bureau Kiyohara Treatment Plant
- Utsunomiya City Medical Insurance Corporation
- Utsunomiya City International Association
- International Exchange Plaza
- Utsunomiya City Agricultural Corporation
- Utsunomiya City Adventure Activity Center
- Education Center (Shudokan)
- Yuai Hiroba
- Depression only and children's information center
- Child-rearing salon Ishii
- Child-rearing salon Takebayashi
- Child care salon center
- Infant language counseling room
- Working Youth Home Try East
- Youth Center
- Citizen activity support center
- Meat Sanitation Inspection Center
Local city facilities
As a city administration window for citizens, a branch office is set up in addition to the city hall main office in the city center district, which is the center of economy and administration and where most of the population is concentrated.In addition, a district citizen center has been set up in the marginal area to improve the convenience of citizens.
The local city hall window organizations are as follows.
- Bamba branch office
- Takaragi branch office
- Yonan branch office
- Station East Branch Office
- Kawachi Regional Autonomy Center
- Kamigochi Regional Autonomy Center
- Hiraishi District Civic Center
- Kiyohara District Civic Center
- Yokokawa District Civic Center
- Mizuhono District Civic Center
- Shiroyama District Civic Center
- Kunimoto District Civic Center
- Tomiya district civic center
- Toyogo District Civic Center
- Shinoi District Civic Center
- Sugatagawa District Civic Center
- Suzumenomiya District Civic Center
- TochigiPolice headquarters
- Utsunomiya Central Police Station
- Utsunomiya Higashi Police Station
- Utsunomiya Minami Police Station
Utsunomiya City Fire DepartmentAnd the jurisdiction branch offices are as follows.
- Utsunomiya City Fire Department
- Utsunomiya City Central Fire Department
- Jurisdiction branch office-Kawachi branch office, Kamikawachi branch office
- Utsunomiya City West Fire Department
- Jurisdiction branch office-Tomiya branch office, Takaragi branch office, Shiroyama branch office
- Utsunomiya City South Fire Department
- Jurisdiction branch office-Yonan branch office, Utsunomiya branch office
- Utsunomiya City East Fire Department
- Jurisdiction branch office-Hiraishi branch office, Kiyohara branch office
- Utsunomiya District Court
- Utsunomiya Summary Court
- Utsunomiya Family Court
- Utsunomiya Prosecution Examination Committee
- Constant number: 45 people
- Chair: Keiichi Sakurai
- Vice-chairman: Acting chairman in the absence of chairman
- Parliamentary group (as of July 2020, 7)
|Parliamentary name||Number of seats|
|Japan Communist PartyUtsunomiya City Assembly||3|
|A bridge to the future||1|
|Tochigi Prefectural Heart Association||1|
|Shinfu Depression Miya||1|
- Parliamentary convocation
- Regular meeting: March, June, September, December every year (in principle)
- Extraordinary session: In the case of a request from the chairman or a request by 1/4 or more of the members
- Convener: Mayor
- Flow of regular meeting
- Plenary session: Session decision (usually about 20 days), explanation of bills by the mayor, questions and general questions
- Standing Committee: Examination of bills, etc.
- Plenary session: Examination report, discussion / decision by the standing chairperson
- Standing Committee
The permanent standing committee and the number of members are as follows.
- Standing Committee for General Affairs: 9 members
- Welfare Standing Committee: 9 members
- Environmental Economics Standing Committee: 9 members
- Construction Standing Committee: 9 members
- Bunkyo Fire and Water Supply Standing Committee: 9 members
Tochigi Prefectural Assembly (selected by Utsunomiya City and Kaminokawa Town)
- Constant number: 13 people
- Term: April 2019, 31 (Heisei 4)-April 30, 2023 (Reiwa 5 years) April 4, 29
|Representative name||Parliamentary name||Remarks|
|Atsushi Koike||Democratic Citizens Club||Party membershipConstitutional Democratic Party|
|Kan Nakajima||TochigiLDPParliamentary Assembly|
|Akihito||Tochigi Liberal Democratic Party Parliamentary Assembly|
|Setsuko Nomura||Japan Communist PartyTochigi Prefectural Assembly|
|Hirohisa Mayonna||Tochigi Liberal Democratic Party Parliamentary Assembly|
|Morito Yokomatsu||Tochigi Liberal Democratic Party Parliamentary Assembly|
|Kazuichi Nozawa||KomeitoTochigi Prefectural Assembly|
|Tsuneo Yamaguchi||Komeito Tochigi Prefectural Assembly|
|Miyako Yamada||Democratic Citizens Club||Party membershipIndependent|
|Sachiko Watanabe||Tochigi Liberal Democratic Party Parliamentary Assembly|
|Takaaki Saito||Democratic Citizens Club||Party membershipNational Democratic Party|
|Kaneko Musashi||Tochigi Liberal Democratic Party Parliamentary Assembly|
|Shigeru Yoshiba||Tochigi Liberal Democratic Party Parliamentary Assembly|
House of Representatives
- Term: October 2017, 29 (Heisei 10)-October 22, 2021 (Reiwa 3 years) October 10, 21 ("48th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Tochigi 1rd district(Utsunomiya City, excluding former Kamikawachi Town and Kawachi Town,Shimotsuke(OldMinamikawachi Town),Kamimikawa Town）||Funada Gen||LDP||12|
|Tochigi 2rd district(Former Kamikawachi / Kawachi area of Utsunomiya city,Kanuma City,Nikko,Sakura City,Tochigi CityWestern town,Shioya）||Akio Fukuda||Constitutional Democratic Party||5|
- 2,835,926 (50.19% of Tochigi prefecture as a whole = No. 1 in the prefecture, No. 6 in the Kanto region, No. 3 in the three northern Kanto prefectures, No. 1 in cities other than government-designated cities, No. 1 in Japan)
Retail sales floor area (m2)(2008)
- 750,288 (26.17% of Tochigi prefecture as a whole = No. 1 in the prefecture, No. 6 in the Kanto region, No. 3 in the three northern Kanto prefectures, No. 1 in cities other than government-designated cities, No. 1 in Japan)
Manufactured product shipment value (million yen)(2008)
- 1,694,897 (18.27% of Tochigi prefecture as a whole = No. 1 in the prefecture, No. 6 in the Kanto region, No. 3 in the three northern Kanto prefectures, No. 2 in cities other than government-designated cities, No. 15 in Japan)
Agricultural output (XNUMX million yen)(2004)
- 1,563 (5.64% of Tochigi prefecture as a whole = 3rd in the prefecture, 9th in the Kanto region, 3th in the 7 northern Kanto prefectures, 47th in the whole country)
Cultivated land area (ha)(2010)
- 12,700 (6.79% of Tochigi prefecture as a whole = 1rd in the prefecture, 1th in the Kanto region, 3th in the 1 northern Kanto prefectures, 42th in the whole country)
Utsunomiya is a high-performance city with a good balance of agriculture, industry and commerce.[Source required]..Of these, except for cities designated by government ordinance, the annual product sales amount and retail sales floor area are both the largest in Japan.[Source required], Turns out to be the core commercial city of the region.
2018Utsunomiya City's agricultural output ranking by municipality is ranked within the prefecture.Nasushiobara-Otawara CityIt is the third largest after, and the national ranking is the 3th largest output...Management cultivated area is 9,899haIt was the second largest in the prefecture after Otawara City (10,233ha) (2).Agriculture and forestry census）..Utsunomiya City's agricultural specialtiesNo sum,flowersIn both cases, the amount of output in 2018 was the highest in the prefecture, and the number without sum was the ninth in the whole country...Utsunomiya is one of the leading in JapanRiceThe amount of production by municipality (2018) was the second largest in the prefecture after Otawara City, and the 2st in the whole country...For vegetablesTomatoThe amount of output by municipality in 2018 was the highest in the prefecture and the 1th in the whole country...Utsunomiya City advocates "Agricultural Kingdom Utsunomiya", and at the Utsunomiya Agri-Network Steering Committee, rice, strawberry, tomato, pear are representative products, and premium 7 (sugar content 7 degrees) is a product with regional characteristics and story characteristics. Tomatoes above), Premium 13 (pears with a sugar content of 13 degrees or more), asparagus (meeting original standards)Asparagus) ・ Miya Donko (Satisfies original standardsShiitake mushroom) ・ Miyaotome (taste value 75 or more)Koshihikari Rice)・Stone・ Utsunomiya beef, Nissato green onion, Yuzu Miya, Utsunomiya Blitzen rice (with farmers in the Shiroyama area of the city)Utsunomiya BlitzenTo produce in cooperationYudai 21) ・ Summer Otani strawberry is mentioned.
Primary industryon behalfPrimary industry,Primary industryAs the population of the city growsAgricultural policyAs part of the businessRoad Station Utsunomiya Romanchikku Village(Utsunomiya City Agriculture and Forestry Park)Kleingarten(Municipal farm) Is set up to provide the citizens with a cultivated environment for a fee, and various agricultural experiences and workshops are held regularly at the same place to provide the citizens with an opportunity to come into contact with agriculture.
2008(HeiseiIn 20 years), the shipment value of manufactured products in Utsunomiya City exceeded 1 trillion yen, ranking first among the municipalities in Tochigi Prefecture.North Kanto4nd in 2 prefectures (1st)GunmaOta City), It is the 30th place in the municipalities nationwide..The breakdown of the shipment value is that machinery and equipment, etc. are the largest, exceeding 5 billion yen, followed by beverages, foods, etc. (around 4 billion yen), and chemical industry products (around 2 billion yen).[Source required], Focusing on the typical inland manufacturing industry. Metropolitan areaThen onlyTechnopolisHas been designated by various manufacturersResearch and DevelopmentAgglomeration of facilities can be seen.
- Utsunomiya Industrial Park(Hiraide Industrial Park)
- Located in the eastern part of the cityUtsunomiya Industrial Park(Commonly known as Hiraide Industrial Park)1962(ShowaFrom 37 years)1975It is the oldest industrial park in Utsunomiya, which was sold until (50).With a total area of 300 million square meters and a factory site of 240 million square meters, there are still more than 100 manufacturers.The industries of tenants are machinery / equipment manufacturing, food / beverage manufacturing, printing, etc.New in recent yearsKiyohara Industrial ParkDue to the shift of functions to, the annual shipment value of manufactured products has decreased to about 3 billion yen.[Source required].
- Kubota,Panasonic,Nippon Signal, Ma Ma Makaroni, Meiji Tochigi Milk,Tokyo style,Kosaido,Furukawa Electric,Ikegami Communication Machineな ど
- Kiyohara Industrial Park
- Eastern cityKinugawaSpread on the east coast ofKiyohara Industrial ParkIt is,1974From (Showa 49)1988It is an industrial park sold over (63), with a total area of 390 million square meters and a factory site of 260 million square meters.[Source required]..Tenants are electronic devices, chemical industry, food / beverage /た ば こ, Machinery / equipment / parts manufacturing, etc.Annual manufacturing shipment value is about 2 trillion yen, which is 3/1 of the total shipment value of Utsunomiya City.[Source required].
- Canon,Chofu Manufacturing,Chugai Pharmaceutical,Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical,TeijinDuPont,Japanese tobacco industry,Calbee,Maruha Nichiro,Sumitomo Bakelite,Nippon Paint Group,Mitutoyo,Tokyo Steel,Japan Yamamura Glass,Tokyo Ohka Kogyo,Mitsubishi Cable Industries, Nichiatsu Electronic Parts, Kiyohara Sumiden, Miyajima Soy Sauce,Calsonic KanseiUtsunomiya,MMC,Mannyな ど
- Mizuhono Industrial Park
- Mizuhono Industrial Park located in the southeastern part of the city1977From (Showa 52)1983It is an industrial park that was sold until (58), with a total area of 30 square meters and a factory site of 20 square meters, which is a relatively small site area, but the number of tenants exceeds 80.The main industries of tenants are manufacturers of peripheral parts such as automobiles and home appliances and packaging materials.Annual shipment value of manufactured products is about 160 billion yen[Source required].
- Tohoku, Japan Pouch Flavor, Nihon Kogyo,Utsunomiya Yakult salesな ど
- Kawachi Industrial Park
- The Kawachi Industrial Park, located in Nakaokamoto in the northeastern part of the city, is an industrial park that was sold from 1961 (Showa 36) to 1967 (Showa 42), with a total area of 34 square meters and a factory site of 33 square meters.Jay BusAnd so on.
- Shirasawa Industrial Park
- The Shirasawa Industrial Park, located in Shirasawa Town in the northeastern part of the city, is an industrial park that was sold from 1983 (58) to 1987 (62), with a total area of 5 square meters and a factory site of 4 square meters. A small industrial park.Local companies such as Inoue Sogo Printing and Uken are occupying the area.
- Southern city (Yonan)
- SUBARUUtsunomiya Seisakusho: Our office isNakajima airplaneIt was maintained during the war as the Utsunomiya factory and was maintained.FighterAs a production baseFormer Japanese Army Type XNUMX fighter "Hayate" (Type XNUMX)Production line was placed.After the warRailroad vehicle production base(2002By the end of OctoberTobu 10000 seriesTobu Railway trains, etc.JNR Kiha 40 series railcarGeneral type diesel railcars, etc.JNR Kiha 183 series railcar,JNR Kiha 185 series railcar,Kitakinki Tango Railway KTR8000 type railcarLimited express railcars, such asJR Shikoku 2000 series train,JR Hokkaido Kiha 283 series railcar,Chizu Express HOT7000 series railcarPendulum type limited express railcar, etc.Watarase Valley Railway Wa 89-300 type railcarSuch asThird sector railwayForRail bus, Tank freight cars, etc., manufactures a total of 10,299 railroad cars in Japan.Detail isSUBARU's rolling stock business) ・ Although it has been developed as an aircraft parts production base, it withdrew from railroad vehicle production at the end of 2002.Aerospace DivisionShift to aircraft productionWind-power generationWe are producing equipment.
- Northern part of the city (Uedo Festival, Tokujiro)
- Western part of the city (Otani)
- Southern city (Yonan)
In addition to the above modern industries, the following traditional industries can be seen, albeit on a small scale.
Utsunomiya City2008(Heisei20 years)Annual product sales(Including wholesale business) exceeded 2 trillion yen,TochigiUtsunomiya City alone sells about 5% of the total annual product sales (¥ 6 trillion).This number isKanto regionThen.Tokyo 23 Ward,横 浜 市,Saitama,Chiba,Kawasaki CityIt is second only to the sales amount of (6th in the Kanto region and 3st in the 1 northern Kanto prefectures).The retail sales floor area is about 75 square meters, which is about 1/4 of the total area of Tochigi prefecture.About half of these are under the jurisdiction of the main office, and Utsunomiya City is an important commercial core in Tochigi Prefecture..
City centerFlows through the cityTagawaIt is formed in the old city on the west bank of Utsunomiya Castle (the area around Utsunomiya Castle and Futaarayama Shrine), and is lined with a wide variety of commercial facilities.In particularFutarayama ShrineとTobu Utsunomiya StationIs betweenarcadeTown "Orion streetIsDowntownIt is the center of.The commercial facilities around JR Utsunomiya Station, which is located on the east bank of Tagawa (Kawamukocho) and is developing as a gateway from outside the city, have a limited number of commercial types and are relatively small...For details, refer to each item below.
Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsIs a major city in Japan (at the time of the survey)Government-designated cityandPrefectural office location)Household surveyaccording to,2007から2009When comparing the annual average purchase price of Utsunomiya City,GyozaSecond place in purchase priceKyoto CityAlthough it was ranked first (2,653 yen), which greatly exceeded (1 yen), it has been the subject of the survey since 4,758.Hamamatsu cityI surrendered the 1st place.Since then, the two cities have been conscious of being the best in Japan.In cooked foodrice ball3rd place (1st place:Kawasaki City, 2nd place:Tokyo Special Ward, 4nd place:Shizuoka City, 5nd place:Mito),cutlet5th place (1st place:Fukui City, 2nd place:Toyama, 3nd place:Kofu City, 4nd place:Niigata), In milk eggsYogurt1st place (2nd place: Kofu City, 3rd place: Mito City, 4th place:Fukushima, 5nd place:Morioka), For fresh vegetablesJapanese white radishIs 2nd (1st:Naha, 3rd place: Tokyo special wards, 4th place: Morioka city, 5th place:横 浜 市), In beansNatto5th (1st: Fukushima City, 2nd: Mito City, 3rd:Maebashi, 4nd place:Yamagata), Other soy products are in second place (first place:Tottori City, 3rd place: Fukushima City, 4th place: Kyoto City, 5th place:Otsu City), In fruitsMandarin orangeIs 2nd (1st:Matsuyama City, 3rd place: Kofu City, 3rd place: Shizuoka City, 4th place: Mito City),grapefruitIs 4nd (1st:Maebashi, 2nd place: Niigata City, 3rd place:Sendai city, 5nd place:Saitama), Strawberry is 2nd (1st: Sendai City, 3rd: Mito City, 4th:Kawasaki City, 5th place: Niigata City),grease-seasoningThen,Edible oilIs 4nd (1st:Nagano city, 2nd place: Naha city, 3rd place: Yamagata city, 5th place: Fukushima city), 1st place (2nd place: Saitama city, 3rd place: Nagano city, 4th place:Fukuoka City, 5th place: Kawasaki City), In confectionerySweet bean jellyIs 5nd (1st:Saga City, 2nd place: Saitama City, 3rd place:Kochi, 4th place: Fukui City),Crackers1st place (2nd place: Mito City, 3rd place: Fukushima City, 4th place: Toyama City, 5th place Saitama City),BiscuitIs 2nd (1st:Yamaguchi City, 3rd place: Kochi City, 4th place: Shizuoka City, 5th place:(I.e.),CandyIs 5nd (1st:Nara, 2nd place:Otsu City, 3nd place:Miyazaki City, 4nd place:Sapporo),Beverage5th place (1st place: Mito City, 2nd place: Naha City, 3rd place: Saitama City, 4th place: Kawasaki City), other beverages 2nd place (1st place:Aomori, 2nd place: Fukushima City, 3rd place: Mito City, 4th place: Saitama City),milk beverage2nd place (1st place: Kochi city, 3rd place: Tottori city, 4th place: Toyama city, 5th place:Okayama City), For eating outJapanese buckwheat noodles-UdonIs 3nd (1st:Takamatsu, 2nd place:Nagoya city, 4th place: Yamagata City, 5th place: Sendai City),Chinese noodles4th (1st: Yamagata City, 2nd: Fukushima City, 3rd: Sendai City, 5th: Morioka City),Western foodIs 1nd (2st:(I.e., 3rd place: Nagoya city, 4th place: Saitama city, 5th place: Kawasaki city), except for foodTowel1st place (2nd place: Mito City, 3rd place:Kumamoto-shi, 4th place: Saitama City, 5th place: Sendai City).
2004(HeiseiAccording to the survey results of 16), Utsunomiya CityTrade areaIs Utsunomiya City and its neighborhoodMunicipalitiesIn addition, relatively distant local governments in the northwestern and eastern parts of the prefecture are also included in this area.The outline of the Utsunomiya city trade area is as follows.
- Absorption rate of 30% or more
- Utsunomiya City,Kawachi Town,Kamikochi Town,Karasuyama Town,Minami Nasu Town,Ujiie Town,Takanezawa Town,Haga Town,Ichikai,Ishibashi,Kamimikawa Town,Mibu Town
- Absorption rate 20-30%
- Kitsuregawa Town
- Absorption rate 10-20%
- Nikko,Kanuma City,Imaichi City,Fujiwara Town,Kuriyama Village,Yaita,Moka,Minamikawachi Town,Motegi,Shioya Town,Mashiko Town
* The name of the local government is the one at the time of the survey.
2009 years(Heisei21) As of March 3, the number of financial institutions (head offices and branches) in the city was 31, half of which werebankMet..The total deposit balance is less than 4 trillion yen, of which 1/3 is other than banks.Financial institution OfdepositMet.On the other hand, the loan amount is about 2.16 trillion yen, of which about 1.74 trillion yenCertificate loanIt is a loan byBills discountedLending by was less than 1%.
Set up a window for head offices, branches, branch offices, etc. in Utsunomiya CityFinancial institutionThe list is as follows (as of March 2010).
|Financial institution type||Financial institution name|
|Local bank||Ashikaga Bank(28),Gunma Bank(2),Joyo Bank,Tsukuba Bank,Yamagata Bank,Toho Bank|
|Second regional bank||Tochigi Bank(31),East Japan Bank,Daito Bank|
|City bank||Mizuho Bank,Resona Bank|
|Trust bank||Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation,Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank<OldChuo MitsuiStore ＞|
|Credit union||Tochigi Shinkin Bank(7),Kanuma Mutual Credit Bank(3),Karasuyama Shinkin Bank(7)|
|Labor union||Central Labor Bank(2)|
|Chamber of Commerce||Chamber of Commerce|
|Official treasury||Japan Finance Corporation(Small and medium-sized, agriculture, forestry, and citizens are all integrated into one location)|
|Credit union||Yokohama Kogin Credit Union,Hana Credit Union|
|Life insurance||Sumitomo Life,Nippon Life,Wealthy life,Daido Life,Meiji Yasuda Life,Solar life,Asahi Life,First lifeな ど|
|Agricultural cooperative||JA Bank(26)|
- Number of window offices in parentheses (omitted if the number of offices is 1)
Large-scale commercial facility
World War IILater, the department stores in the city became a long-established store with local capital.Ueno department storeAnd "Yamazaki Department Store", mainly two storesDowntownWas formed. Local in the 1960sFukudaya Department storeIn addition to opening stores, major capital stores in Tokyo, mainly electric railways, have entered the market one after another, and up to six department stores (Ueno, Yamazaki, etc.) are located from Baba-cho to Ikegami-cho.Tobu, Fukudaya,Cross shop,Seibu) AndMarui,MidoriyaIt has become one of the leading overstore districts in Japan, with many large stores such asYamazaki was involved in a fierce battle1971ToTokyu Department StoreThe store was closed three years later after a business alliance with Mageshicho, but it did not bear fruit (Midoriya moved from Mageshicho to the former Yamazaki site).Bubble economyAt its peak1987ToCross shopFrom a department store because of sluggish salesAll storesToBusiness formatMarui, which had a two-building system, also withdrew because it was difficult to expand the sales floor.
After the collapse of the bubble economy, the amendment on May 1994, 5 eased the regulatory requirements for large stores, and Fukudaya moved from the central city area (Babadori 1-chome) to the suburbs (Imaizumi-cho) in the northern part of the city, free of charge. Large scale with parking lotShopping center"Fukudaya Shopping Plaza UtsunomiyaWas opened and was successful.
On the other hand, in the city center in 1997Utsunomiya Arayama ShrineThe former Bamba Aioi district was redeveloped andFashion buildingUtsunomiyaParcoHas opened.Although PARCO was sluggish in the first year, it achieved a certain degree of success by securing a customer base centered on young people.But,Bubble burstAfterEconomic downturnAt the same time, it became the backbone of the regional economy as the main bank of many commercial facilities in the region.Ashikaga BankHowever, the city's commercial activities have been in decline for several years in both the city center and the suburbs since the financial crisis. Ueno went bankrupt in 2000, Seibu withdrew in 2002, and Robinson withdrew in 2003. 2001,amsOpened at the site of Utsunomiya (former Yamazaki, former Midoriya = Enomachi)109UTSUNOMIYA also closed in 4, just four years later.In the suburbsJuscoVarious suburban stores were eliminated, led by the withdrawal of the store, and empty stores that were left unattended without new store openings and were almost abandoned became conspicuous.
With the withdrawal of these large stores, the city will simplify the requirements for opening stores in the ruins of large stores.Special zone for structural reformApply for "Utsunomiya Nigiwai Special Zone" to the national government, and on November 2003, 11, the first special zone applicationLapark Nagasakiya(Summer 2010 MEGA Don QuixoteRenewal) to the site of Seibu Department Store, and the second application on April 2005, 4Lara Square UtsunomiyaHas succeeded in attracting to the former Robinson site.afterwards,2019Parco withdraws on May 5,2020Lara Square will change operators on February 2stTonari UtsunomiyaRenamed to.
As of 2020, it is within the jurisdiction of the main office (former city area)Large-scale commercial facilityIs Tobu, MEGA Don Quijote (Nagasakiya),Tonari Utsunomiya, Fukudaya (Imaizumi Town),trial, Karuna shopping center, etc., but the station east area where development is progressing,SuburbRunUtsunomiya Ring RoadLarge-scale commercial facilities are expanding along the (Miyakan) line and near suburban stations on the JR and Tobu lines.FKD Shopping Mall Utsunomiya Interpark(East exit of Jakumiya station),Bell Mall(Yoto XNUMX-chome, towards the east exit of Utsunomiya Station),Joyful Honda(addressKawachiKamimikawa Town),Apita(Esojima Honcho, Esojima station square) etc. have opened, and the commercial competition between the city center and the suburbs is rather intensifying. On July 2007, 7, as part of the urban redevelopment, in the central area of Babadori, including the site of the former Ueno Main Building,Utsunomiya Omotesando SquareHas opened.
2007(Heisei19 years)May 11"Revised"City Planning Act] In additionLarge-scale retail store location lawandCentral city activation methodof"Town development 3 methodIn May 2009, Utsunomiya City will be in the medium to long term.Compact cityFormulated and started operation of the "5th Utsunomiya Comprehensive Plan" aiming for.
The large-scale commercial facilities in Utsunomiya City are as follows (as of May 2020).
|Location &||Commercial facility name|
|Within the jurisdiction of the main officeBaba Town / Ikegami Town）||Tobu Utsunomiya Department Store,MEGA Don Quijote La Park Utsunomiya,|
Utsunomiya Omotesando Square
|Within the jurisdiction of the main officeKawamukocho / Ekimae-dori）||Paseo,Tonari Utsunomiya|
|Main office jurisdiction (Imaizumi Town)||Fukudaya Shopping Plaza Utsunomiya|
|Main office jurisdiction (Mutsumi)||Super Center Trial Utsunomiya|
|Main office jurisdiction (shukugo)||Paseos Utsunomiya East Store, Kamashin Shopping Center|
|Yonan (Esojimahoncho)||Apita Utsunomiya store|
|Hiraishi (Yoto)||Ito-Yokado Utsunomiya store,Bell Mall,Beisia Utsunomiya Yoto|
|Sugata River (Tsuruta Town)||Paseos Tsuruta store|
|Suzumenomiya (Interpark）||FKD Shopping Mall Utsunomiya Interpark,|
Inter Park Shopping Village,Joyful Honda Utsunomiya store *
- ■Joyful HondaMost of the site of the Utsunomiya storeKamimikawa TownIn the regionAddressIs also Kaminokawa Town
Chain store / franchise store
- Home center
- Kanseki --Motoimaizumi, Mobara, Nishikawatahoncho, Wakakusa
- Cainz Home --Hiraidemachi, Yuinomori
- Keio Day Two --Yoto
- Sekichu --Komanyumachi, Shimookamotocho
- Nitori --Hiraidemachi, Tsurutamachi
- Joyful Yamashin --Yanazemachi
- Clothing and miscellaneous goods specialty store
- UNIQLO --Interpark, Motoimaizumi, Tsuruta Town, Yoto, Shimotomatsuri
- Gu --Baba-dori, Hiramatsu Honcho, Hosoya-cho
- H&M --Interpark
- Zara --Interpark
- Yuzawaya --Miyazono Town
- Craft Heart Tokai --Wakakusa, Higashiyanaze, Miyukigahara
- AOKI --Komanyumachi, Miyuki Honmachi, Inter Park, Joto
- Aoyama of clothes --Motoimaizumi, Nishihara Town, Interpark
- Konaka --Miyanouchi, Kamitomatsuricho
- Nishimatsuya --Tsuruta Town, Suzumenomiya, Higashiyanaze, Interpark, Iwazo Town
- Baby main office --Yoto
- Fashion center Shimamura --Wakakusa, Higashiyanaze, Yuinomori, Shimookamotocho, Interpark, Oso
- --Tsuruta Town
- Sakazen --Koedo
- Drug store
- Kawachi chemical --Ishii Town, Izumigaoka, Higashiimaizumi, Sunada Town, Shimokawamata Town, Tsuruta Town, Hyogotsuka, Yuinomori
Senbacho, Takinohara, Kamitomatsuricho, Kamitomatsuricho, Higashiyanaze, Nishikawatacho, Kitawakamatsuhara, Shimookamotocho, Tomatsuricho
- Welcia --Kiyoharadai, Koedo, Tomatsuri Town, Hanafusa, Hiramatsu Honcho, Kasuga Town, Godai,
Hyogotsukamachi, Futaba, Yanazemachi, Imaizumishinmachi, Yuinomori, Tomatsurimotocho
- Matsumotokiyoshi --Esojimahoncho, Kawamukocho, Hosoya, Miyukigaharamachi, Yoto,Toyosatodai, Nogoyamachi,
- Sun drag --Ishii Town
- family restaurant
- Gust --Iwazomachi, Komanyumachi, Tsurutamachi, Nakamachi, Higashiyanaze, Miyanouchi, Kamitomatsuricho, Esojimamachi
- Cocos --Motoimaizumi, Shukugo, Oso, Tsuruta Town, Fudo-mae, Toya Town, Kamitomatsuricho Town
- Saizeriya --Ichinosawa, Iwazomachi, Kamiyokotamachi, Motoimaizumi, Miyazonocho
- Denny's --Motoimaizumi, Esojimamachi
- Bamiyan --Akebonocho, Tokujiromachi
- Flying garden --Nakajima Town, Shimoto Matsuri, Shimohiraide Town, Nagaoka Town, Nishikawata Town, Higashiyanaze, Wakamatsuhara
- Ringer hat --Yanazemachi, Yoto
- Red lobster --Kamikakemachi
- Car and ramen --Nakaimaizumi, Koteyamamachi, Shimotomatsuri, Tsurutacho
- Joyful --Yui no Sha, Yanazemachi, Shimotomatsuri, Tsurutacho, Shimookamoto, Koedo
- fast food
- Kentucky FC --Takaragicho, Nishikawada, Miyukicho, Higashiyanaze, Imaizumicho, Esojimahoncho, Interpark
- Subway --Oso, Yanazemachi, Miyukigaharamachi
- Freshness Burger --Interpark, Mageshicho, Yoto
- McDonald's --Nishikawatamachi, Ekimae-dori, Tsurutamachi, Shimokawamatamachi,
Imaizumi Town, Yanase, Izumigaoka, Ishii Town, Kamitomatsuricho,
Yoto, Inter Park, Toyacho, Miyanouchi, Yuinomori
- Mister Donut[Annotation 8] --Esojimahoncho, Imaizumicho, Yoto, Interpark
- Mos Burger --Iwazomachi, Mine, Hosoya, Kitawakamatsuhara
- Lotteria --Esojimahoncho, Kamitomatsuricho, Kawamukocho, Takiyacho
- Nakau --Mageshicho
- Matsuya --Mageshicho, Miyuki Honmachi, Yanazemachi
- Yoshinoya --Kamiozomachi, Nakaimaizumi, Yuinomori, Hosoyacho, Nishikawatamachi
- Pepper lunch --Yoto, Babadori
- Horns --Honmachi, Tsuruta Town, Tomatsuri Town, Miyuki Town, Yanaze Town
- Curry House CoCo Ichibanya --Nishihara Town, Higashiyanaze, Inter Park, Shimokawamata Town, Mine
- Yuanji SushiGroup || Wakakusa, Miyukigaharamachi, Nishikawatamachi (2 stores), Enomachi, Higashiyanaze, Toyacho, Yoto, Kamitomatsuricho,
Shimokawamatamachi, Tsurutacho (2 stores)
- --Nagaoka, Joto, Nishikawada
- Kappa Sushi --Takebayashimachi
- Sushiro --Imaizumi Town, Tsuruta
- Kura Sushi --Inter Park, Tsuruta Town
- Hama Sushi --Nakato Matsuri, Izumigaoka, Toyacho
- Gatten sushi --Nakajima Town
- Good sushi --Yoto
- Sushi Zanmai --Kawamukocho
- coffee shop
- Starbucks Coffee --Baba-dori, Kawamukocho, Inter Park (2 stores), Imaizumicho, Yoto, Kamitomatsuricho, Yuinomori, Joto
- Tully's coffee --Baba-dori, Ekimae-dori, Yoto, Interpark, Yuinomori, Motoimaizumi, Nishiichinosawamachi, Kawamukocho
- Saint Marc Holdings --Esojima Honmachi (Saint Marc Cafe), Yawatadai (Kamakura Pasta), Kawamukocho (Kamakura Pasta)
- Doutor coffee --Enomachi, Yanagidacho (in GS), Imaizumicho, Komanyumachi (in PA)
- Excelsior Cafe --Takebayashimachi
- CHAT NOIR-Mageshicho
- Komeda's Coffee --Shimotomatsuri, Hiramatsu Honcho
- Pronto --Kawamukocho
- Coffee house --Interpark, Yoto, Kamitomatsuricho, Tsuruta Town
- Torisen --Shimookamotocho, Hosoyacho
- York-Benimaru --Ishii Town, Nishikawata Town, Hosoya Town, Miyukigahara Town, Kitawakamatsuhara, Izumigaoka, Yanaze Town, Harigaya, Tomatsurimoto Town, Imaizumi Town
- Tochigi Corp Co-op --Miyukigaharamachi, Koedo, Yoshino
- Super Otani --Motoimaizumi, Esojimamachi, Hiramatsuhoncho, Shimookamotocho, Godai, Minamimachi, Shimotawaracho, Tsurutacho (2 stores),
Kamitomatsuricho, Nozawamachi, Miyukigaharamachi
- Tairai --Ishii Town, Izumigaoka, Shimookamoto Town, Takaragi Town, Hiramatsu Honcho, Takiya Town,
Nishikawatahoncho, Yanazemachi, Wakakusacho, Tsurutacho, Midori, Yuinomori
- Kamashin・ Karna || Yuinomori, Toyosatodai, Hiramatsu Honcho, Shukugo, Tomatsuri, Suzumenomiya, Oso
- Business supermarket --Suehiro, Tomatsuri Town, Higashiyanaze, Tsuruta Town
- Sanyu-Iwazomachi, Nakazatocho, Nakaokamotocho
- Don Quixote --Yanazemachi, Babadori
- Car supplies store
- Yellow hat --Suehiro, Tsuruta Town, Shimotokami Town, Takebayashi Town
- AUTOBACS --Komanyumachi, Miyanouchi, Yanazemachi
- Tire building --Tsuruta Town, Shimohiraide Town, Yokota Shinmachi
- Other business
Gyoza specialty store
In the cityGyozaThere are about XNUMX restaurants, including specialty stores, that are famous nationwide as the "Gyoza Town".
Incidentally,2005(HeiseiIn July 17, the food theme park "Utsunomiya Gyoza Republic", which was decorated in the 7's, opened on the site of the former Jusco Utsunomiya store (Yanazemachi), and Utsunomiya Gyozakai member stores were occupying it.2006(18)May 6Withdrew in less than a year, and in response to this, the Utsunomiya Gyozakai2007(19)May 4UtsunomiyaCity center OfNagasakiya(Currently MEGADon Quixote) La Park Utsunomiya store has opened its own "Kurase" store, and in addition to the daily menu of 28 member stores, a new branch office has been established...Later, "Kirase" opened as a souvenir specialty store in Utsunomiya Station, and in April 2013, in the second restaurant area "SPICE" in Tobu Department Store..
The main dumpling shops in the city are as follows.
|Utsunomiya Minmin||Babadori, Miyamirai, Kawamukocho, Esojimahoncho, Higashishukugo|
|Masashi (Masatsugu)||Babadori, Iwazomachi, Komanyumachi, Minamitakasagocho, Takinohara, Yanase|
|Aogen Miso soup||Kawamukocho|
|In the sum||Takaragicho|
|Utsunomiya Gyozakan||Shukugo, Tokujiromachi, Higashishukugo, Ekimae-dori, Kawamukocho|
|Umiya||Yamamoto, Ekimae-dori, Kawamukocho, Enomachi|
|Come on||Babadori, Kawamukocho|
|Ramen specialty store Hanayama||Babadori|
|Utsunomiya dream dumplings||Motoimaizumi|
Consumer electronics store
UtsunomiyaLarge electronics retail storeKojimaHas become a fierce battle area for consumer electronics mass retailers headquartered in..Initially, Numaniu (Headquarters: Nishikawada in the city) also opened a consumer electronics mass retailer, but after the burst of the bubble, Kojima expanded nationwide and was listed on the stock market.K's Denki(head office:Mito),Yamada Denki(head office:Takasaki) Withdrew due to the opening of the Utsunomiya store, etc.Hard offConverted to a franchise such as..Currently JRUtsunomiya StationbeforeYodobashi CameraBut again in the eastern and southern districts of the cityBest electric appliancesHas opened, and competition is intensifying..
The main home appliance mass retailers in the city are as follows.Although it is not a consumer electronics mass retailer, it handles AV equipment, etc.写真The supplies store is also listed.
|Business name||Location (home electronics mass retailers, camera supplies stores)|
|Kojima||Miyanouchi, Komanyumachi, Imaizumi|
|K's Denki||Yoto, Inter Park|
|Yamada Denki||Motoimaizumi, Esojimahoncho, Komanyumachi|
|Yodobashi Camera||Ekimae street|
|Best electric appliances||Imaizumi Town, Higashi Imaizumi, Nakajima Town|
|Camera Kitamura||Imaizumi Town, Inter Park|
Small retail stores in the city center
In addition, he won the national competition to compete for cocktail making skills.bartenderBecause there are many, "CocktailsIt is also on sale as a "city of".jazzSaxophoneplayer·Sadao WatanabeBecause it is the birthplace ofjazzPromotion in "City of the City" has also begun.
Major companies headquartered in Utsunomiya
The main companies headquartered in Utsunomiya City are as follows (in alphabetical order).
- Ashikaga Bank
- Estate housing industry
- Kanto Motor
- Grandy House
- Yuanji Sushi
- Shimono Shimbun
- Information Giken
- Tobu Utsunomiya Department Store
- Tochigi Bank
- Toyota Woodyou Home
- Nissin Confectionery
- Hariya Milk Industry
- Fukudaya Department Store
- Fujii Sangyo
- Futaba food
- Leon automatic machine
List of town names
Main office district
- 1-2 chome
- 1-7 chome
- 1-4 chome
- 1-2 chome
- 1-5 chome
- 1-3 chome
- 1-5 chome
- Main street1-5 chome
- 1-2 chome
- 1-3 chome
- 1-4 chome
- 1-5 chome
- 1 chome
- Shimotomatsuri1-2 chome
- 1-5 chome
- Showa1-3 chome
- 1-2 chome
- 1-2 chome
- 1-2 chome
- 1-5 chome
- 1-2 chome
- Tomatsuri1-4 chome
- Tomatsuri Town
- 1-5 chome
- 1-3 chome
- 1-3 chome
- 1-2 chome
- Nishihara1-3 chome
- Nishihara Town
- 1-3 chome
- Hanawada1-5 chome
- 1-4 chome
- 1-2 chome
- 1-6 chome
- East Tomatsuri1 chome
- 1-2 chome
- 1 chome
- sunrise1-2 chome
- Hiraide Industrial Park
- 1-5 chome
- 1-2 chome
- 1-2 chome
- 1-3 chome
- 1-4 chome
- 1-4 chome
- Miyahara1-5 chome
- 1-8 chome
- 1-4 chome
- Yayoi1-2 chome
- Yonan1 chome
- Yoshino1-2 chome
- Ishii Town
- Wholesale town
- Nakakubo 1-2 chome
- Yoto 1-8 Chome
- Inter Park 1-chome and 2-chome
- Kawada Town
- Shimoguri 1-chome
- Jonan 1-3 chome
- Sunada Town
- Daishinden 1-chome
- Higashiyokota Town
- Hiramatsu Honcho
- Shimokuwajima Town
- Higashi Osakabe Town
- Higashikinoshiro Town
- Hiratsuka Town
- Mizuho 1-3 chome
- Niisato Town
- Iiyama Town
- Inter Park 3-chome-6-chome
- Kitawakamatsuhara 1-2 chome
- Godai 1-3 chome
- Satsuki 1-3 chome
- Suehiro 1-2 chome
- Suzumenomiya 1-chome-7-chome
- Nakajima Town
- Harigaya 1-chome
- Minami Town
- Miyanouchi 1-4 chome
- Mobara 1-3 chome
- Wakamatsuhara 1-3 chome
- Ueda Town
- Shimokogura Town
- Takamatsu Town
- Matsuda Nitta Town
- Exemption Uchimachi
- Kamiotsuka Town
- Furuta Town
- Natsubodai housing complex / 3713-260 Nakaokamotocho
- Okamotodai Heights / Shimookamotocho 2079-59
- Kamaidai Heights / 2508-49 Shimookamotocho
- New Fujimigaoka / Yokoyama Yokoyama XNUMX, XNUMX-chome, New Fujimigaoka housing complex Rose Town <Yokoyama XNUMX-chome>, etc.
- Nihon Sumiken Josai New Town / Tano Town, Solicitation Development
- Nihon Sumiken Takaragihoncho New Town / Takaragihoncho
- Utsunomiya housing complex / green,Tobu Railway
- Tobu CITY Utsunomiya / Nishikawatamachi, Tobu Railway
- Miyamirai --A high-rise complex building will be constructed that will house commercial facilities such as hotels and condominiums.2012Development started from the south block, and in that blockIida SangyoA high-rise condominium was built by.From now on, there will be 14 floors above the complex facility, 4 floors above the convention facility (2000-person capacity hall), 25 floors above the complex facility, and 6 floors above the medical facility.It is expected that 20 floors above the ground of condominiums and a municipal bicycle parking lot will be built.Currently, it is a temporary event plaza where gyoza specialty stores are gathered.
- Utsunomiya Station West Exit Area Redevelopment-The area where the landscape is significantly deteriorated will be improved, such as ensuring spatial continuity from the station square to Tagawa, Miyanomiya, and the main street through integrated land use.
- Utsunomiya Babadori West Area Redevelopment --High-rise complex apartment completed in 2010.
- Utsunomiya Station West Exit XNUMXth B District Redevelopment --Completion of a hotel and condominium complex.
- Senju / Miyajima area redevelopment --A high-rise hotel will be built.
- Major district redevelopment --- A 31-story high-rise condominium is under construction.
- Bamba District Redevelopment-25 to 30 floors of condominiums and 1 to 7 floors of commercial complex complex will be constructed.
- West end of city center-LRT will be built towards the east end of the city. Construction will start after 2018.
- JR Nikko Line New Station Installation --JR Nikko Line Tsuruta Station- Kanuma StationA new station will be set up in between.A joint project with Kanuma City.
- Government-designated cityTransition to
Zip CodeApplies to the following. 4 collection and delivery stations are in charge of collection and delivery.
- Utsunomiya Central Post Office：「320-00xx」「320-08xx」「321-01xx」「321-03xx」「321-21xx」[Annotation 9]
- Utsunomiya East Post Office: "321-00xx" "321-09xx"
- Dojojuku Post Office: "321-32xx"
- Kawachi Post Office: "329-11xx" "321-04xx"[Annotation 10]
- Utsunomiya Central Post Office(07002)
- Kamikawachi Post Office (07035)
- Utsunomiya Sentecho Post Office (07053)
- Tokujiro Post Office (07056)
- Utsunomiya Nishiichi Post Office (07060)
- Dojojuku Post Office (07063)
- Kawachi Post Office(07067)
- Utsunomiya Minami Post Office(07071)
- Tochigi Prefectural Office Post Office (07098)
- Utsunomiya Obata Post Office (07101)
- Utsunomiya Kamigahara Post Office (07102)
- Utsunomiya Nakatomatsuri Post Office (07107)
- Tsuruta station square post office (07109)
- Otani Post Office (07114)
- Utsunomiya Kawamukai Post Office (07115)
- Utsunomiya Imaizumicho Post Office (07119)
- Ishii Post Office (07127)
- Shinoi Post Office (07128)
- Kawachi Tahara Post Office (07129)
- Utsunomiya Ichijo Post Office (07154)
- Mizuhono Post Office (07168)
- Utsunomiya Hachimanyama Post Office (07170)[Annotation 11]
- Utsunomiya Sakura Post Office (07185)
- Utsunomiya Sekibori Post Office (07190)
- Utsunomiya Hanawada Town Post Office (07197)
- Koteyama Post Office (07200)
- Utsunomiya Rokudo Post Office (07201)
- Post office in Utsunomiya University (07208)
- Utsunomiya Nakagawara Post Office (07211)
- Utsunomiya Futaba Post Office (07213)
- Okamoto Station Front Post Office (07214)
- Kinushima Post Office (07215)
- Utsunomiya Yaita Post Office (07225)
- Utsunomiya Izumigaoka Post Office (07226)
- Utsunomiya Yoshino Post Office (07229)
- Tobu Utsunomiya Station Post Office (07230)
- Utsunomiya Shukugo Post Office (07232)
- Utsunomiya Fudomae Post Office (07239)
- Utsunomiya Suehiro Post Office (07243)
- Utsunomiya Nishikawata Post Office (07247)
- Utsunomiya Okadai Post Office (07248)
- Utsunomiya Tomatsuri Post Office (07250)
- Utsunomiya Misaocho Post Office (07251)
- Utsunomiya Higashimachi Post Office (07253)
- Utsunomiya Hiraide Post Office (07254)
- Utsunomiya Hosoyacho Post Office (07258)
- Utsunomiya Oso Post Office (07260)
- Utsunomiya Esojima Post Office (07266)
- Utsunomiya Nozawa Post Office (07270)
- Utsunomiya Shimoguri Post Office (07272)
- Utsunomiya Koedo Post Office (07279)
- Utsunomiya Komanyu Post Office (07280)
- Utsunomiya Sannosawa Post Office (07282)
- Utsunomiya Iwaso Post Office (07291)
- Utsunomiya Midori Post Office (07295)
- Suzumenomiya Post Office (07298)
- Utsunomiya Fujimigaoka Post Office (07301)
- Utsunomiya East Post Office(07303)
- Utsunomiya Satsuki housing complex post office (07304)
- Utsunomiya Miyukigahara Post Office (07305)
- Mizuho Utsunomiya Post Office (07306)
- Utsunomiya Hyogozuka Post Office (07307)
- Utsunomiya Kiyoharadai Post Office (07308)
- Utsunomiya Yanaze Post Office (07317)
- Utsunomiya Japan Post (07318)
- Utsunomiya Imaizumi East Post Office (07324)
- Utsunomiya Kami Yokota Post Office (07726)
- Simple post office in Utsunomiya Kiyohara Industrial Park (07748)[Annotation 12]
Utsunomiya covers the entire city except for a part of Mobara-choMAThe area code is "028".The following 15 buildings correspond to the accommodation station, and the city code is as follows.
- Utsunomiya Bureau: 600, 616, 621 --627, 643, 650
- 宇都宮中河原局：610 - 611、614、632 - 639、649(5xxx-9xxx)、651、908
- Utsunomiya Hira station: 613, 660 --664, 683, 689
- Tokami station: 647 --649 (1xxx)
- Tochigi Shiroyama Post Office: 652
- Shinoi Bureau: 669
- Mizuhono Bureau: 656 --657
- Dojojukumachi: 667, 670
- Tokujiro Bureau: 665 --666
- Esojima station: 615, 645, 658 --659, 684
- Suzumenomiya Bureau: 653-655, 688
- Tochigi Kawachi Bureau: 671, 673
- Tochigi Tahara Bureau: 672
- Kamikawachi Bureau: 674
Part of Mobara-cho is a small mountainMAThe area code is "0285".The detention station is Ishibashi station, and the city code is 51-53.
|University / Graduate School|
|National University Corporation||Utsunomiya University|
|350 Minemachi, Utsunomiya City||Faculty of Education|
Faculty of Agriculture
Faculty of International Studies
Graduate School of Education (Osamu / Sen)
Graduate School of Agriculture (Osamu / Hiroshi)
Graduate School of International Studies (Osamu / Hiroshi)
|1-2-XNUMX Yoto, Utsunomiya-shi||Faculty of Engineering|
Faculty of Regional Design Science
Graduate School of Engineering (Osamu / Hiroshi)
|School corporation Funada Education Association||Sakushin Gakuin University||908-4 Takeshitamachi, Utsunomiya City||Faculty of Business|
Faculty of Policy Management
Faculty of Humanities and Culture
Graduate School of Business Administration (Osamu / Hiroshi)
Graduate School of Psychology (Osamu)
|School corporation Utsunomiya Gakuen||Bunsei University of Art||8-15-XNUMX Kamitomatsuri, Utsunomiya City||Faculty of Fine Arts|
Graduate School of Arts (Osamu / Hiroshi)
|School corporation Suga Gakuen||Utsunomiya Kyowa University|
Utsunomiya City Campus
|3-18-XNUMX Odori, Utsunomiya City||Faculty of City Life|
|Utsunomiya Kyowa University|
|3829 Nagasaka, Shimoaraharimachi, Utsunomiya City||Faculty of Child Life Studies|
|Teikyo University||Teikyo University|
|1-1 Toyosatodai, Utsunomiya City||Faculty of Science and Engineering|
Faculty of EconomicsDepartment of Regional Economics
Faculty of Medical Technology, Department of Judo Therapy
Graduate School of Science and Engineering (Osamu / Hiroshi)
Osamu: Master's Program Expo: Doctoral Program Specialized: Professional Degree Program
Junior college / vocational school
|School corporation Funada Education Association||Sakushin Gakuin University Women's Junior College||908-4 Takeshitamachi, Utsunomiya City||Early Childhood Education|
|School corporation Suga Gakuen||Utsunomiya Junior College||3829 Nagasaka, Shimoaraharimachi, Utsunomiya City||Music department|
Department of Human Welfare
|School corporation Utsunomiya Gakuen||Utsunomiya Bunsei Junior College||8-15-XNUMX Kamitomatsuri, Utsunomiya City||Department of Regional Comprehensive Culture|
|Tochigi||Tochigi Prefectural College of Health and Welfare||2-1-XNUMX Yonan, Utsunomiya-shi||Faculty of Health and Nursing|
Faculty of Dental Technology
Faculty of Clinical Laboratory
|Tochigi||Tochigi Prefectural Agricultural College||1145-1, Kamikomoriyamachi, Utsunomiya City||Faculty of Agriculture Main Course|
Graduate School of Agriculture
- For private vocational schools, see "" on the Tochigi Prefecture official website.List of private schools"checking.
- Utsunomiya High School(Full time, communication system)
- Utsunomiya Shirayo High School
- Utsunomiya Technical High School(Full-time, part-time)
- Utsunomiya Commercial High School(Full-time, part-time)
- Utsunomiya Higashi High School
- Utsunomiya Girls' High School
- Utsunomiya Chuo Girls' High School
- Utsunomiya Minami High School
- Utsunomiya Kita High School
- Utsunomiya Seiryo High School
Private high school
- Sakushin Gakuin High School
- Bunsei University of Art and Design High School
- Utsunomiya Bunsei Girls' High School
- Utsunomiya Junior College High School
- Utsunomiya Kaisei Girls' Academy High School
Junior high school
Public junior high school(25 schools) * Omitted "Utsunomiya City"
- Asahi Junior High School
- Yonan Junior High School
- Yosai Junior High School
- Hoshigaoka Junior High School
- Yoto Junior High School
- Miyahara Junior High School
- Kiyohara Junior High School
- Toyogo Junior High School
- Kunimoto Junior High School
- Furusato Junior High School
- Shiroyama Junior High School
- Koyo Junior High School
- Sugatagawa Junior High School
- Jakumiya Junior High School
- Kinu Junior High School
- Takaragi Junior High School
- Wakamatsuhara Junior High School
- Tahara Junior High School
National middle school
Prefectural junior high school
Private middle school
- Sakushin Gakuin Middle School
- Utsunomiya Junior College Attached Junior High School
- Utsunomiya Kaisei Girls' Academy Junior High School
- Bunsei University of Art and Design Junior High School
Public elementary school(69 schools) * Omitted "Utsunomiya City"
- Chuo Elementary School
- Higashi Elementary School
- Yanaze Elementary School
- Nishihara Elementary School
- Tomatsuri Elementary School
- Showa Elementary School
- Yonan Elementary School
- Nishiki Elementary School
- Hosoya Elementary School
- Fujimi Elementary School
- Izumigaoka Elementary School
- Midorigaoka Elementary School
- Meiho Elementary School
- Kiyohara Chuo Elementary School
- Kiyohara Minami Elementary School
- Kiyohara Kita Elementary School
- Kiyohara Higashi Elementary School
- Yokokawa Nishi Elementary School
- Mizuho Nokita Elementary School
- Toyogo Kita Elementary School
- Kunimoto Chuo Elementary School
- Kunimoto Nishi Elementary School
- Shiroyama Nishi Elementary School
- Shinoi Elementary School
- Sugatagawa Chuo Elementary School
- Sugatagawa Daiichi Elementary School
- Sugatagawa Daini Elementary School
- Jakumiya Chuo Elementary School
- Sunlight Elementary School
- Koho Elementary School
- Nitta Elementary School
- Kaido Elementary School
- Tahara Elementary School
- Yuinomori Elementary School
National elementary school
Private elementary school
- Utsunomiya University Faculty of Joint Education Special Needs School
- Tochigi Prefectural Blind School
- Tochigi Prefectural Deaf School
- Tochigi Prefectural Tomiya Special Needs School
- Tochigi Prefectural Special Needs School Utsunomiya Aoba High School
- Tochigi Prefectural Zawa Special Needs School
- Tochigi Prefectural Wakakusa Special Needs School
Facilities other than school education
|Public vocational ability development facility based on the Vocational Ability Development Promotion Law|
|Tochigi||Tochigi Prefectural Central Industrial Technology College[Annotation 15]||Utsunomiya City Hiraide Industrial Park 48-4||Department of Mechanical Engineering|
Control system department
Department of Automotive Engineering
Architectural Design Department
Equipment system department
|Certified vocational ability development facility based on the Vocational Ability Development Promotion Law|
|Steering meeting||Utsunomiya Joint Higher Industrial Technology School||848 Nakatomatsuricho, Utsunomiya City||Wooden architecture department|
Architectural Design Department
Advertising art department
Flower decoration department
|Tochigi Prefectural Landscaping Higher Technical School||(Closed in 2012)||Ordinary vocational training: short course|
The main cultural facilities located in Utsunomiya City are as follows.
Hall / Hall
- Tochigi Prefectural Cultural Center
- Utsunomiya City Cultural Center
- Tochigi Prefectural Education Center
- Tochigi Prefectural Gymnasium Annex
- Kanseki Stadium Tochigi
- Nikkan Arena Tochigi
- Yukei Budokan
- Utsunomiya City Gymnasium
- Kiyohara Gymnasium, Utsunomiya City
- Tochigi Green Stadium
- Utsunomiya Kiyohara Stadium
- Utsunomiya City Soccer Field
- Utsunomiya City Archery Hall
- Utsunomiya Station East Park Pool
- Tochigi Prefectural Sports Park
- Miyahara Sports Park
- Yaita Athletic Field
- Miyayamada Athletic Field
- Ashinuma Athletic Field
- Furuta Athletic Field
- Nakaokamoto Athletic Field
- Ishii Ryokuchi
- Utsunomiya Bicycle Racetrack
- Closed facility
- Tochigi Prefectural Gymnasium
- Tochigi Gymnasium Budokan
- Tochigi Prefectural Gymnasium Kyudo Hall
- Tochigi Gymnasium Pool Building
- Kinu Fureai Beach
- Utsunomiya City Water Park Pool(Pool is abolished)
Horse racing related facilities
- Utsunomiya Racecourse(Closed in 2006)
- Laboratory of Racing Chemistry
- BajikoenUtsunomiya Office
- Racehorse Research Institute(In 2016ShimotsukeMove to)
- Tochigi Prefectural Library
- Utsunomiya City Central Library
- Utsunomiya City East Library
- Utsunomiya Municipal South Library
- Utsunomiya City Kawachi Library
- Utsunomiya City Kamikawachi Library
Museums and art galleries
- Hachimanyama Park
- Utsunomiya Tower
- Utsunomiya Castle Ruins Park
- Tobiyama Castle Historical Park
- Utsunomiya City Agriculture and Forestry Park (Michi-no-Eki Utsunomiya Romanchikku Village)
- Tochigi Prefecture Central Park
- Utsunomiya Station East Park
- Utsunomiya City Forest Park
- Kinugawa Ryokuchi Athletic Park
- Hachimanyama Traffic Park
- Water park
- Sakurami Park
- Tochigi SC
- Utsunomiya Blitzen
- Utsunomiya Breakfast(Utsunomiya City Gymnasium is used as a home arena)
- Tochigi Golden Braves(Location of baseball team office)
Long time agoTochigi newspaperAlso existed.
National newspaperIt is a sales area ofAsahi Shimbun,Yomiuri Shimbun,Mainichi Shimbun,Sokoku Shimbun,Nihon Keizai Shimbun,Tokyo Newspaper,Nikkan Kogyo ShimbunThere are general bureaus and bureaus in the city.AlsoNews agencyAlso,Kyodo News,Jiji PressHas a branch office.
- NHK Utsunomiya Broadcasting Station
- Tochigi Broadcasting
- FM Tochigi(RADIO BERRY)
- Tochigi TV
- Utsunomiya Cable TV
As a route network connecting Utsunomiya City and the suburbsTohoku Shinkansen,Tohoku Main Line(Utsunomiya Line),Sunlight,Tobu Utsunomiya LineThere is.Of these, the latter three lines have multiple stations within the city area and play a part in the city transportation network.In addition, the western part of the city and the eastern part of the city are covered by wide-area highways.Tohoku Expressway,National Route 4Runs north and south, and in the middle of the cityNational Route 119,National Route 121,National Route 123The road network centered on is maintained.
otherKanto regionLike each major city, there are no airports in the neighborhood, wide area transportation depends on these rail and road networks, and it is in the city.JR Utsunomiya StationThe number of users ofNorth KantoThe largest number in 3 prefecturesJR East120th place under the jurisdiction of.
City public transportationTransit BusIn recent years, based on the "Bicycle Town" concept promoted by the city, bicycle parking lots have been set up at the terminal bus terminals, and lanes dedicated to bicycle traffic have been set up on the roadside belts in the city center. Measures are being implemented to promote the combined use of public transport and bicycles.
- There is no airport in the cityTokyo International Airport(Haneda airport),Narita International Airport(Narita Airport),Ibaraki Airport,Fukushima AirportIs the nearest airport.Of which, at Haneda AirportKanto Motor,Tokyo airport traffic OfLimousine busBut again at Narita Airport with Kanto MotorChiba KotsuLimousine buses are directly on board.There is no public transportation to / from Utsunomiya City that directly connects to Fukushima Airport.JRTohoku Shinkansen-Tohoku Main Line OfKoriyama StationからFukushima TransportationUse the limousine bus (with Fukushima Airport)sunlight-Kinugawa OnsenThe route bus that connects the city has been operated via the Sanno housing complex (Tokujiromachi) in the city, but the utilization rate was poor and it ended only with a test operation).
- Airport bus ticket service
- Haneda airportTo our city areaAirport limousine busWhen using (Airport Transport Service, Kanto Motor) (one-way only), use a PC orMobile phoneAdvance reservations and payments can be made at, and the mobile phone terminal becomes a ticketAirport bus ticket serviceIs available.
"Utsunomiya" is named in the city centerUrban terminal stationThere are 2 stations.one isMeijiIn a periodTohoku Main LineWith the opening ofJapan RailwayOpened by, thenMinistry of Railways,Japan National RailwayAndJR EastThe operator has transitioned toUtsunomiya StationAnd this is located at the eastern end of central Utsunomiya.The location of Utsunomiya Station was originally openedKawachiIt was a village area.The other isTobu Railway OfTobu Utsunomiya StationSo, this is about 45 years after the opening of Utsunomiya StationShowaEarly onTobu Utsunomiya LineIt was opened at the western end of central Utsunomiya with the opening of.
The number of users of JR Utsunomiya Station is the largest in the northern Kanto region and one of the largest in the north of the Tokyo area.South KantoAs a station within the JR East jurisdiction excluding the three prefectures of TokyoSendai Station,Niigata StationNext toJR HokkaidoEven if you include the areaSapporo StationAnd count the 4th most users.On the other hand, Tobu Utsunomiya Station is inferior to JR Utsunomiya Station by a large margin, but it is a prefectural government-class city in the three northern Kanto prefectures.[Annotation 16] Counts the largest number of users as a private railway terminal station located in[Annotation 17].
All JR lines that pass through the cityTokyo suburbsIn addition to being designated as, the Tobu Utsunomiya Line is also owned by TokyoMajor private railwayBecause it is a line, at all railway stations in the citySuica-PASMONon-contact type IC tickets such as these can be used.
- East Japan Railway (JR East)
- Utsunomiya Station- Tsuruta Station
- Tobu Railway
Once on the road section from Temmacho in the city to Oya via the current main street-Oya Kaido,Light railwayIs laid and is the main purposeOtani stoneIn addition to the transportation of passengers, some passengers were also transported.Besides, from Timber Town to Shinkawa-Niisato HighwayVia Niisato,TokujiroLines connecting to the city and lines heading to the southern part of the city have also been laid1964(ShowaIt was completely abolished by 39).For details on this lineTobu Otani LineDescribe in the item of.
LRT (light rail)
Japan's first all-new line without extension / improvement of existing linesLight RailIs planned to open, and as an overall maintenance section, the extension from Sakuradori Jumonji intersection on the west side of the center of Utsunomiya city area to Utsunomiya technopolis via the east exit of JR Utsunomiya station is about 15km.Haga TownApproximately 3km to the Haga / Takanezawa Industrial Park in the section is planned,2013May 12In addition, as a priority maintenance section, it was revealed that 15 stations of about 19 km of JR Utsunomiya Station East Exit --Technopolis East --Honda Motor Co., Ltd. North Gate (all Haga Town station names are tentative names) will open in advance and profitability prospects...Advance maintenance section2016The orbital transportation advancement implementation plan was approved by the Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism on September 9, and construction is expected to start within the same year and to open in 26.
As a result of the "Recruitment of businesses intending to manage the Utsunomiya City / Haga Town LRT business" conducted from June to July 2015, the LRT business entity has not made any single or combined proposals by private businesses. ,Kanto MotorOnly proposed the establishment of a new company through public-private partnershipIncluding Utsunomiya City, Haga Town and Kanto MotorThird sectorNew company of method As a corporation in the fall of 2015Utsunomiya light railHas been established.
In this maintenance plan, some civil society groups oppose it because of the obstruction of automobile traffic due to the introduction of LRT, the increase in transfers due to the reorganization of bus routes, huge construction costs and profitability problems..
In the city, in parallel with LRTArticulated busWe also considered the introduction of.In this regard2010May 4Before dawn, in UtsunomiyaBus loversGroup "Akiba Express"But,Dynamic preservationOriginally purchased forTokyo airport traffic OfArticulated bususingUtsunomiya StationDriving tests were conducted in the surrounding area, and the test data was submitted to the city and bus companies at the end of May..
JRIn front of Utsunomiya stationandTobu Utsunomiya StationFrom the front, towards the city and other parts of the cityTransit BusIs in operation.Most fixed-route buses go through the West Exit of JR Utsunomiya Station-Babacho / Futaarayama-mae-Prefectural Office-Tobu Station.In addition, "circular operation around the central city area"Kibuna"Utsunomiya Station / Tobu Utsunomiya Station and Tochigi Prefectural Office / Utsunomiya City HallFormer Shinohara House,Kiyoganji Temple,Jikoji Temple,Utsunomiya Castle Ruins ParkIt is operated via urban sightseeing routes such as.In addition, the east exit of Utsunomiya Station,Suzumenomiya StationBuses starting from such places are also operated.
From historical background,Kanto Motor (Kanto Bus)The route network is overwhelmingly large.Long time agoTobu Bus Tokyo Highway,Tochigi Highway,Naoki KaidoThere were many route buses operating in the direction, but due to factors such as overlapping routes with the Tobu Utsunomiya line, it was not profitable and the route was transferred to Kanto Bus and withdrew from Utsunomiya City.JNR busEastern part of the cityNational Route 123It used to run frequently on the bus route (Mizuto Nishi Line),JR Bus KantoUtsunomiya branchSince then, the scale of routes in areas with few users has been significantly reduced, such as Kiyoharadai and Mitsugaoka, which have many users.New townReorganized into a mode of operation centered on flights departing from and arriving atTono KotsuIn the northern part of the prefecture where the population is declining significantlyMountainous areaJR has reduced the number of routes and flights to the area in response to the decline in the utilization rate of routes to the area, and has a large population and users.Okamoto StationSurrounding new residential areas, Hiraide Industrial Park, new residential areas in the eastern part of the cityMoka,Mashiko TownThere is a history of reorganization to a mode of operation centered on flights departing from and arriving at.
During rush hours on weekdays, it is crowded with passengers for commuting to work or school, and especially in the morning or in bad weather, it is often crowded like a commuter train near Tokyo in the morning.In addition, in the central city area, JR Utsunomiya Station West Exit-Tobu Station front section, due to the overcrowded section, weekday mornings-evening, about a few seconds-one minute, five minutes head, ultra-high frequency operation is performed.
In addition, these lines are under consideration for reorganization with the opening of the light rail in the future.
Also, from the east exit of Utsunomiya StationHonda Motor Co., Ltd.,Kao,CanonIn addition to the arrival and departure of corporate commuting buses such as these, free shuttle buses to and from commercial facilities around the city depart and arrive from around the west exit bus terminal, and their operation frequency is relatively high, so overall bus convenience is convenient. Is a high city.Express buses run to Narita Airport, Haneda Airport, Mito, Hitachinaka, Nagoya, Kyoto, and Osaka.
General route bus, etc.
- Kanto Motor
- In the cityYanaze Sales Office-Komanyueigyo-Utsunomiya Sales Office-Higashino Hiraide Sales OfficeIs installed.
- From outside the cityKanuma Sales Office(Kanuma City)・Ishibashi Sales Office(Shimotsuke)・Moka garage(Moka) Line comes in.
- Toya Kotsu was in operation until September 2018, 9, but was merged with Kanto Motor on October 30, 10.
- JR Bus Kanto
- Utsunomiya branch(Location isHaga Town) Line comes in.Previously, it had a sales office in Ichinosawa in the city.
- Abolished alternative bus
- Kamikawachi alternative busSee.The operation contract is Kanto Motor.
- Local traffic
- Public transportation operated by local residents and supported by the city.
- Fukushima / Utsunomiya-Nagoya Line (Nagoya city）
- Fukushima Transportation-Meitetsu busOperates.Kanto Motor handles ticketing business in Tochigi prefecture area.
For details, refer to each section.
In the future, for the purpose of promoting the use of fixed-route buses, we will distribute timetables to citizens, advertise ticket purchase subsidies, implement bus transfer guidance at the Utsunomiya Station Tourist Information Center, and introduce a route-specific numbering system for all fixed-route buses in the city. It is planned.
2009When the above timetable and ticket purchase subsidy advertisement were distributed to, the number of users increased slightly... Also,2010We are proceeding with the development of bus stops (cycle and bus stops) equipped with bicycle parking lots, centering on bus stops that are more regional bases, in order to further improve the convenience of buses.
Wide-area highways in the western and eastern parts of Utsunomiya CityTohoku Expressway,National Route 4-New Route 4Runs north and south, and in the Utsunomiya city area and the periphery located between themNational Route 119,National Route 121,National Route 123The road network centered on is maintained.As a city with a population of 50 or moreBypass roadThe number of lines is scarce, and the straight section is not so long as a whole.There are many bottleneck roads and highways with few lanes in the city, which lacks the convenience of automobile transportation.Even if you look at the data that quantifies the road maintenance status, it is average or low level compared to other core cities in Japan...Most of the bypass roads that pass through the city are logistics vehicles that pass through the citysunlight-NasuIt is maintained for the purpose of eliminating unnecessary traffic congestion in the city area due to vehicles for sightseeing, especiallyUtsunomiya Ring Road,Utsunomiya North RoadHas a strong personality.Roads developed for that purpose are often undeveloped except for the location of small-scale commercial facilities near railway stations and housing complexes (such as near Tsuruta Station and Takaragidanchi), especially the Utsunomiya Ring Road. Rural areas and forests spread out to the east of the area.
Of particular note is in the cityBicycle laneDue to the high installation rate, as of 2011, seven bicycle lanes with a total length of 7 km have been installed..
The approximate distance from Utsunomiya (Ikegamicho) to the center of the neighboring major cities and the main connection routes are as follows.
- Tokyo Special Ward --105 km
- Tochigi Prefectural Road 46 --New Route 4 National Route --National Route 4
- SaitamaUrawa-ku --95 km
- Tochigi Prefectural Route 46 --New Route 4 National Route-- National Route 463
- Mito --76 km
- National Route 123-Tochigi Prefectural Road / Ibaraki Prefectural Road No. 1 Utsunomiya Kasama Line- National Route 50
- Hitachi City --93 km
- Tochigi Prefectural Road 69 --National Route 123 --Ibaraki Prefectural Road 21 --National Route 293
- Nikko --36 km
- National Route 119
- Koriyama --120 km
- National Route 4
- Aizuwakamatsu --140 km
- Route 119- National Route 121
- Takasaki --112 km
- Tochigi Prefectural Road No. 6 Utsunomiya Naoki Line --National Route 293 --National Route 50
- Tohoku Expressway : Utsunomiya IC
- Nikko Utsunomiya Road (Nikko Road) : Utsunomiya IC-Tokujiro IC-Shinoi IC
- North Kanto Expressway : Utsunomiya-Kamikawa IC
- General national road
- National Route 4(Rikuwa Road,Tokyo Highway）
- National Route 119(Nikko Kaido, Tokyo Highway,Main street,Sakura street）
- National Route 121
- National Route 123(Ishii Kaido, Mito Kaido)
- National Route 293
- National Route 408
- Main local roads, general prefectural roads, etc.
- Utsunomiya Ring Road(Commonly known as Miya Tamaki)
- New Route 4, National Route 119, Utsunomiya Ring Road, National Route 121,Tochigi Prefectural Road No. 3 Utsunomiya Kamewada Tochigi Line
- Tochigi Prefectural Road / Ibaraki Prefectural Road No. 1 Utsunomiya Kasama Line(Kawamukouginza Dori, Mito Kaido, Ishii Kaido)
- Tochigi Prefectural Road 2 Utsunomiya Tochigi Line(Tochigi Highway, Sakura Dori)
- Tochigi Prefectural Road 4 Utsunomiya Kanuma Line(Kanuma Highway)
- Tochigi Prefectural Road 6 Utsunomiya Ugi Line(Kanuma Inter Street)
- Tochigi Prefectural Road No. 10 Utsunomiya Nasu Karasuyama Line(Main street, Shirasawa highway, Rikuha highway)
- Tochigi Prefectural Road #22 Osawa Utsunomiya Line(Nissato Kaido, Niratsuka Kaido)
- Tochigi Prefectural Road No. 35 Utsunomiya Yuki Line(Imakoji Dori, Kaminokawa Kaido)
- Tochigi Prefectural Road No. 46 Utsunomiya Moka Line(Heisei-dori, Maoka Kaido)
- Tochigi Prefectural Road 63 Fujiwara Utsunomiya Line(Azuma-dori, Usho-dori, Tawara-kaido)
- Tochigi Prefectural Road 64 Utsunomiya Mukata Line(Kinu-dori, Yanagida Kaido is now the name of the old road)
- Tochigi Prefectural Road 69 Utsunomiya Mogi Line
- Tochigi Prefectural Road 70 Utsunomiya Imaichi Line(Otani Highway)
- Tochigi Route 77 Utsunomiya Funakōtoku Line(Funao Kaido)
- Tochigi Prefectural Road No. 125 Ujiie Utsunomiya Line(OldOshu Kaido, Shirasawa Kaido)
- Utsunomiya Arayama Shrine(Babadori XNUMX-chome)
- Utsunomiya Castle Ruins Park(Honmarucho)
- Qingming turret- UtsunomiyaHonmaru corner turret (restoration)
- Fujimi Tower-Same as above
- Tobiyama CastleHistoric Park (Takeshitamachi, Country)Historic site）
- Former Shinohara House(Imaizumi XNUMX-chome)
- Imaizumi Yasaka Shrine(Imaizumi XNUMX-chome)
- Kiyoganji TempleGrandmother(Odori XNUMX-chome)
- Zenganji TempleGold Buddha with three soybeans (Odori XNUMX-chome)
- Hozo TempleOyori bell(Odori XNUMX-chome)
- Showakan (Tochigi Prefectural Government Building)(Hanawada XNUMX-chome)
- Gamo Shrine(Hanawada XNUMX-chome)
- Shounji TempleWeeping cherry tree(Higashitomatsuri XNUMX-chome)
- Oshozuka(Tomatsuri XNUMX-chome)
- Door Festival Otsuka Tomb(Kamitomatsuricho)
- Oshidori mound(Ichibancho)
- Daicho(Central XNUMX-chome)
- Matsugamine Church(Matsugamine XNUMX-chome)
- Enmei-inJizo Bodhisattva (Izumimachi)
- Guilin TempleShaka Sansonzu (Kiyosumi XNUMX-chome)
- Ikko TempleSweating amida(Nishihara XNUMX-chome)
- Todaya Cemetery-Eigenji Temple Ruins (Hanabusahoncho)
- Kame Well (Gozen Well)- Nakamura Shrine(Matsubara XNUMX-chome)Shizu GozenIs said to have moistened the throat.Hexagonal well.
- (Sakura XNUMX-chome)
- Nikko KaidoRow of cherry blossom trees (Kamitomatsuricho)
- Kamei no Mizu (Shimogawaramachi)
- Noguchi Amejo Former Residence(Tsuruta Town)
- Otani-ji TempleMakaibutsu (Otani Kannon)(Oyamachi)- Otani stoneThe oldest cliff buddha in Japan dug in the wall of
- Heiwa Kannon(Otani Town)
- Otani Museum(Oya Town) -Oya stone underground mining site
- (Otani Town) -A strange rock on a cliff.A tenguIs said to have thrown.
- Otani's strange rocks(Otani Town / Tagemachi)
- Tagesanfudoson(Tano Town)
- Nagaoka Hyakuana Tomb(Nagaoka Town)
- Taruzuka burial mounds(Nagaoka Town)
- Utsunomiya Ruins SquareNegoya Valley Remains(Kamikakemachi)
- Inukai Castle(Kamikakemachi)
- Inari Kofun Group(Kamikakemachi)
- Shimoguri Otsuka Tomb(Shimogurimachi)
- Utsunomiya Bicycle Racetrack(East Tomatsuri)
- Utsunomiya Zoo(Kamikanaimachi)
- Tochinoki Family Land(Nishikawata XNUMX-chome)
- Nikko Circuit(Takamatsu Town)
- Nikko Sports Land NS293(Ashinumacho)
- Utsunomiya City Cycling Terminal(Fukuoka Town)
- Romanchik Onsenkan(Niisato Town)
- Utsunomiya Onsen Immortal Longevity Hot Spring (The Grand Spa Namdaemun) (Imaizumi XNUMX-chome)
- Bonten-no-Yu(Imazato Town)
- Tadaomi Onsen (Nissatomachi)
- First market (held in January)
- Utsunomiya Street Performance Festival (held on Saturdays and Sundays in mid-March)
- Sakura Festival (held in early April)
- Festa my Utsunomiya (held on the third Sunday in May)
- Utsunomiya Cocktail Carnival (held in mid-May)
- Yo Genki Festival (held in late May)
- Depression only and fireworks display(Held on the second Saturday of August)
- Orion Tanabata Festival (held in early August)
- Furusatomiya Festival (held on the first Saturday and Sunday of August)
- Festa in Otani(June or July)
- Miyakko Festa (held in early October)
- Japan Cup Cycle Road Race(Held on Saturday and Sunday in late October)
- Utsunomiya Gyoza Festival (held in early November)
- Miyanoichi (late October-early November)
- Utsunomiya Futa Arayama Shrine Festival (Utsunomiya Futa Arayama Shrine #Festival(See)
Gourmet and others
- Gyoza(Utsunomiya dumplings) --During the war, Utsunomiya troops (14th Division)ButMainland ChinaAfter the war,DemobilizationIt is said that many dumpling shops were opened in the city by soldiers.afterwards,Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.The program "Random! Yamada ShokaiBy planning "", which is a symbol of UtsunomiyaGyoza statue"ButJR Utsunomiya StationIt was installed at the east exit, but in October 2008, it was damaged due to a mistake while the statue was moving. Restored in November, West ExitPedestrian deckInstalled downstairs.Furthermore, the weight was reduced by scraping the pedestal and installed on the pedestrian deck in October 2014. (Detail isGyoza statue(See section)
- Lemon milk
- Utsunomiya Yakisoba
- Sagambo and Moro(sharkcuisine)
- Utsunomiya Yatai Yokocho (Futaaramachi)
- East Exit Yatai Village (Higashishukugo (Utsunomiya Station East Exit))
A celebrity with a connection to Utsunomiya
- Mr. Utsunomiya Shimono
- Muneen Fujiwara(UtsunomiyaAncestor)
- Utsunomiya Asuna(Mr. Utsunomiya, 3rd head of the family)
- Utsunomiya Yoritsuna(Mr. Utsunomiya, 5rd head of the family)
- Utsunomiya Yasunaga(Mr. Utsunomiya, 6rd head of the family)
- Utsunomiya Kagetsuna(Mr. Utsunomiya, 7rd head of the family)
- Utsunomiya(Mr. Utsunomiya, 8rd head of the family)
- Utsunomiya public rope(Mr. Utsunomiya, 9rd head of the family)
- Utsunomiya(Mr. Utsunomiya, 10rd head of the family)
- Utsunomiya mochi rope(Mr. Utsunomiya, 13rd head of the family)
- Utsunomiya(Mr. Utsunomiya, 17rd head of the family)
- Utsunomiya Tadanatsu(Mr. Utsunomiya, 18rd head of the family)
- Hirotsuna Utsunomiya(Mr. Utsunomiya, 21rd head of the family)
- Utsunomiya national rope(Mr. Utsunomiya, 22rd head of the family)
- Hayato Ikeda(政治家, OriginalPrime Minister, Ministry of Finance) In 1929, he was appointed as the chief of the Utsunomiya Tax Office.It is said that he used Ueno department store habitually.
- Matsujiro Ueno Godai(Politician, member of the House of Representatives)
- Sixth generation Matsujiro Ueno(Politician, member of the House of Lords)
- Michiko Ueno(politician,Deputy Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology）
- Yukio Edano(politician,Constitutional Democratic Partyrepresentative,Member of the House of Representatives,Saitama 5 Wards, OriginalMinister in charge of administrative reform, OriginalChief Cabinet SecretaryandMinister in charge of Okinawa / Northern Measures, OriginalMinister of Economy, Trade and Industry, OriginalDPP secretary general）
- Akio Sato(Politician, member of the House of Representatives of the Liberal Democratic Party)
- Kaoru Tashiro(Politician, former Democratic PartyMember of the House of Councilors,House of Councilors Proportional）
- Funada Gen(Politician, LDP member of the House of Representatives, formerEconomic Planning Agency）
- Sensuke Fujieda(Politician, formerSecretary of Defense Agency, OriginalMinister of Transport, OriginalMinister of Home Affairs）
- Kyoji Funada(Roman lawScholar, politician, exSecretary of Administration, OriginalCompensation AgencySecretary)
- Funanaka(Politician, formerChairman of the House of Representatives, OriginalSecretary of Defense Agency）
- Funada Joe(politician,Tochigi Governor1974-1984)
- Susumu Yanase(Politician, former member of the House of Councilors, Democratic Party)
- Fumio Watanabe(Politician, former Governor of Tochigi Prefecture)
- Maki Iizuka(TKCPresident)
- Nobuhiro Kajinami(vectorFounder / President)
- Kappei Kojima(Consumer electronics storeKojimafounder)
- Akitoshi Kojima(Kojima 2nd President)
- Hamamoto floor student(Smart newsCo-founder / President)
- Yoshijiro Ishizawa(Economist, exTakushoku UniversityThe president,National Defense AcademyHonorary professor)
- Kimie Imura(English literary scholar, Celtic fantasy literary researcher,Meisei UniversityHonorary professor)
- Suzuki Hyōhei --Activities to popularize guide dogs.
- Toshiko Nakamura (political scholar)
- Kyoji Funada(Roman law scholar,Member of the House of Representatives,Commissioner of Compensation Agency）
- Sadao Yoshida(Doctor, Visiting Professor, Kinjo University)
- Yoshio Yaguchi(Agricultural economist,Fukuchiyama Public UniversityProfessor, Faculty of Regional Management)
- Toyo Shibata
- Noguchi Ujo(Nursery rhyme-Folk songLyricist) -During the war, he evacuated to Utsunomiya (Tsurutamachi) and died there.
- Rie Arai(manga artist)
- Keiko Ochiai(Novelist, DJ)
- Yoshiki Kadoi(Novelist) -Birth in Gunma PrefectureKiryuI grew up in Utsunomiya City from an early age.
- Hisako Kimishima(Folktale translator)
- Nana Kurono(manga artist)
- Kazuhei Tatematsu(Novelist)
- Shozo Chiba(Children's literature artist)
- Michihiko Fujiei(Manga artist) -I used to draw under the name of Masayoshi Nachi.
- Toshio Nobe(manga artist)
- Minako Fujimizu(Novelist)
- Kuniko Mukada(Writer) -I spent my childhood in Utsunomiya.Although it was a short period before moving, he was enrolled in Utsunomiya Nishihara Jinjo Elementary School (currently Nishihara Elementary School).
- Naughty(manga artist)
- Natsumi Watanabe(Lyricist)
- MAGIC OF LiFE(Old:Dirty Old Men)(rock band)
- Dai Miyata(Cellist)
- Sadao Watanabe(Saxophonist)
- Keisuke Sakon(Lute player)
- THE NOVEMBERS --Members Yusuke Kobayashi and Hiroshi Takamatsu are from Utsunomiya City.
- Shunsuke Kikuta(Guitar player)
- Hiroyuki Oshima(Composer)
- ア ニ メ ー シ ョ ン
- Miyuki Arai(Tohoku Broadcasting）
- Yuko Isono(NHK）
- Yoko Inaba(TV Shinshu）
- Kazuya Saito(Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd. Organization Bureau Announcement Manager)
- Masaru Shimada(Asahi Broadcasting）
- Keiji Someya(Former Radio Nippon Announcement Manager, Free) [http //www.feel-at-ease.net/~zest/anapro/]
- Shoko Tokoyo(free)
- Hashimoto Natsue(Shizuoka broadcasting→ Free)
- Kazuhiro Watanabe(Northern Japan Broadcasting→ Free)
- Mariko Fukushima(Tochigi Broadcasting→ Free)
- Kazuyuki Shinoda(RSK Sanyo Broadcasting→ Free)
- Keiko Ochiai
- Mari Ishizaki(Actress, model, moderator, reporter)
- Arimura Miki(Model, actress)
- Inoue Ma(Comedian, formerly from Kawachi Town)
- Oshima Yuko(Former child actor,singer,actress,Idol, OriginalAKB48) --The place of birth isMibu Town.
- Oshima Ryo(Voice actor)
- Kayazawa Anaya --From 2003 to 2006, I opened a restaurant in Utsunomiya City.
- Haruka Kaki (Idol,Nogizaka46)
- Mariko Suzuki(Voice actor) --Spend junior high and high school days in Utsunomiya City.My parents still live in Utsunomiya City.
- Kurumi Takase(Idol group "BEYOOOOONDS』Members) --- Served as a tourism promotion PR ambassador from October 2020.
- Chihara Minori(Voice actor, singer)
- Tomoyu Tezuka (comedian,GalsMembers ofPomeranMembers)
- Nanase Hoshii(Idol)
- Shigeki Mashima(Choreographer, actor, singer)
- Mizusawa Fumie(Voice actor)
- Tsukasa Momose
- Itou Kanako
- Kahimi Karie
- Air Air
- Kazuyoshi Saito --Graduated from Sakushin Gakuin High School.
- Crawling snow --From Utsunomiya.
- Saori Nonaka -Enka singer
- Hattan Ayaka - SaitamaTokorozawaBorn and raised in Utsunomiya.
- Takashi Hamasaki - Flying kidsMain vocalist.
- hiroko - mihimaru GTVocalist of.HyogoAshiyaBorn and raised in Utsunomiya.
- hitomi --Kaisei High School graduate.
- Masako Mori
- Moriyama Aiko
- More child
- Etsuo Aoi(Baseball coach,Baseball hall of fameSpecial award winner)
- Kozue Ando(Women's footballplayer,2011FIFA Women's World CupWinning teamNadeshiko JapanMembers)
- Hisato Igarashi(Gymnast) 1976Montreal olympicGymnastics Men's Team Gold Medalist
- Toshikazu Irie(Professional soccer player,Tochigi SCBelongs)
- Mt. Iwakisan Sonpei(OriginalWrestler）
- Tsuyoshi Ugachi(Athletic athlete)
- Okazawa Koi(Proslackline player)
- Kazuyoshi Ono(Former professional baseball player, professional baseball coach,Kintetsu - Seibu - Chunichi）
- Kato(Former professional baseball player, Chunichi)
- Yuichiro Kamiyama(Bicycle racer, Utsunomiya Velodrome)
- Ichiro Kimishima(Baseball researcher, Baseball Hall of Fame special award winner)
- Ai Kurogo(Women's volleyball,Toray Arrows）
- Hayato Kurosaki(Professional soccer player,Tochigi SCBelongs)
- Yuta Kojima(ProfessionalBasketball player）
- Naoya Kondo(Professional soccer player,Jeff United Ichihara/ChibaBelongs)
- Samejima Aya(Women's soccer player, member of the 2011 FIFA Women's World Cup championship team Nadeshiko Japan, from former Kawachi Town)
- Daichi Shibata(JRAJockey）
- Misaki Shibata(JRAJockey）
- Shimano Ikuo(Former professional baseball player, former professional baseball coach,Hanshin --Chunichi)
- Yudai Sekiguchi(Former professional baseball player)
- Tajima Taiki(Pro baseball player,Orix Buffaloes）
- Hiroshi Takamura(Former professional baseball player, professional baseball coach, Kintetsu- Rakuten）
- Akihiro Tadaki(Former soccer player, leader, Tochigi SC-)
- Chaos Minowa(WomenProfessional boxer, Former Amateur World Championship Japan National Team)
- Takako Tezuka(Women's footballPlayer, from former Kawachi Town)
- Yuriko Handa(1964 Tokyo OlympicsGold medalist)
- Yoshimasa Hirose(Former Pro Cycle Road Racer,Utsunomiya Blitzen）
- Ai Fujinuma(Table tennis player)Sydney Olympics,Athens OlympicsRepresentation from Japan
- Mariko Masubuchi(Softball player) 2000Sydney OlympicsSilver medalist
- Tetsuo Machii(Japan Rugby Football Association11th Chairman, Rugby Top Referee)
- Ikuo Matsumoto(Former soccer player, soccer coach, commentator)Mexico City OlympicsSoccer bronze medalist
- Takeshi Yasuda(Road racerider)
- Toshimitsu Yoshida(Soccer referee, former international referee)
- Nana Himemiya(Tobu Railway Customer Center Mascot)
- ()- Marvel comicsWork of"Big hero sixCharacters of[Annotation 18]..Born in UtsunomiyaKiyohara Industrial ParkArrested after being robbedTochigi prisonWas imprisoned in.
Works related to Utsunomiya
- Far Thunder- Kazuhei TatematsuWork of.Set in Utsunomiya City and its suburbs.
- train - Miyuki MiyabeWork of.A work on the theme of loan bankruptcy.The woman searched by the hero's detective is from Utsunomiya City, and the cityscape of Utsunomiya is depicted.
- Orion street - Kazuyoshi Saito,Takashi HamasakiWork of.
- Sakura-dori Jumonji- Crawling snowMajor debut work.
- I've always liked --Kazuyoshi Saito's work.It is said that he spelled out his thoughts and memories of "her" (in the lyrics, "16 years old" and "our Madonna") who reunited at the alumni association, which was "local" (in the lyrics, "this town") for the first time in a long time. Music.. Promotion Video was shot on the roof of a building (bakery) on Orion-dori, Utsunomiya City..
Works set in Utsunomiya
- Dumplings you can kiss --A romantic comedy movie released on June 2018, 6.With the full cooperation of the Utsunomiya Gyozakai, most of the photographs were taken in Utsunomiya City.
Works taken in Utsunomiya
- Funny criminal --At the time of airing on January 2018, 1, Bell Mall was filmed in the shopping mall setting of Higashioji, and "Miyari" in Utsunomiya City and "Yuzumo" in Motegi Town also appeared.
- No. 4 guard --NHK starting in April 2017Saturday drama..The first episode was filmed on Orion Street and Kinu Street.
- Partner --Season 6 Episode 1 at Tochigi Prefectural Assembly Building, Season 8 Episode 16 at Sakushin Gakuin University, Season 10 Episode 18 at Tochigi Prefectural Industrial Technology Center, Season 11 at Otani Park, Season 14 Episode 1 at Utsunomiya University Faculty of Engineering, Movie version IV Taken at Utsunomiya University Mine Campus.
- Shin Godzilla --In addition to the Tochigi Prefectural Government Building, it was shot on Kamigawara Dori in the setting of Ota Ward, Tokyo.
- If a high school baseball girl manager reads Drucker's "Management"
- At Kiyohara Baseball Stadium in the city, the summer tournament and final scenes were filmed.The number of extras who played the role of the audience was about 1,000 on many days, and it was a large-scale shooting.
- 20th Century Boy -Final Chapter- Our Flag
- Of Otani in the cityOtani quarryIn the ruins underground space, Kanna (one of the main characters)Airi Taira) The extremist "Ice Queen's faction" and Kanna's uncle Kenji (Toshiaki Karasawa)'S old friend Ocho ()Eiji Toyokawa) Was filmed in a dialogue about the armed uprising.
- At the Tochigi Prefectural Assembly Building in the city, a scene was shot on the stairs of the red carpet of Tomodachi, who is in power.
- Most of the filming was done in Utsunomiya,2007(19)May 8It was pre-released on Saturday at Utsunomiya Theater. On the pre-screening day of August 8, the leading team (,Takuya Ogawa,Miyazaki,Kosuke Nagai), In addition to Director Atsushi Muroga, Mayor Eiichi Sato of Utsunomiya will give a stage greeting at Utsunomiya Theater andMay 8ToTobu Utsunomiya Department StoreA talk event was held at, and he is the older brother of the original author.Chiba TetsuyaParticipated as a special guest.
- WATER BOYS 2005 Summer
- Locations were held at Green Stadium, Kawachi Dream Pool, Yonan Pool, etc.
- Song of sugar cane field
- Naohiko TerashimaThe song "Sugar cane fieldThe song is played in the whole story with the motif of ".The stage of the story isPacific WarInOkinawaButRyoko MoriyamaThe scene where he sings the same songUtsunomiya High SchoolIt was taken in the auditorium of.In the same scene, Ryoko Moriyama,Kuroki HitomiAppeared.
- Hachiko story
- --The photo was taken in the center of Orion Street and the city.
- Migratory bird in eggplant suitcase Kuroda SulfurOriginally released on October 2007, 10OVAIt is a work.Animated movie "Eggplant andalusian summerSequel to.Japan Cup Cycle Road RaceWas the stage.
- Quarrel business - Muduo KangzhaoWork of.
- eggplant - Kuroda SulfurWork of.eggplantIs a common topicOmnibusShort stories.Kodansha"Monthly afternoonIt was serialized from the November 2000 issue to the October 11 issue.All three volumes of the book.
- × ―Peque― - Utsunomiya Minami High SchoolIs the model.
- ^ 2012(24)May 4Decided to move to an ordinance-designated cityKumamoto-shi(Kumamoto metropolitan area) Is excluded.
- ^ However,UtsunomiyaThe Ninomaru Palace was self-burned when the new government forces escaped from the castle on the 19th (old calendar).
- ^ The battle started around 4:19 am on April 11 (old calendar).The former Shogunate army invaded various parts of the castle while setting fire.At 12:XNUMX noon, the Shinsengumi and Kuwana Domain soldiers, including Toshizo Hijikata, invaded the castle town southeast of Utsunomiya Castle, set fire to the town, and approached the Shimokawara Gate.AlsoAizu DomainThe first training battalion, headed by Akizuki Noborinosuke, approached the main gate on the north side of the castle, and the shrine of Futarasan Shrine burned after 2:4 pm.The fire spread throughout the town due to the strong southeastern wind, and around XNUMX pm, the castle town and the inside of the castle were all over the fire, making the siege difficult.First, the former feudal lord of the Utsunomiya domain, Toda Tadayuki, passed through Niisato Village (currently Nissatomachi, Utsunomiya City).TatebayashiEscaped to.ThenKeizo KagawaThe new government forces that remained in the castle were also the former Shogunate forces such as the Aizu clan soldiers.ImaichiIn the directionKanumaWhile there was information that Utsunomiya was approaching from the direction, I burned the Ninomaru Palace by myself.FurukawaEscaped to.The former Shogunate army, which entered Utsunomiya Castle at dusk, also avoided the big fire in Utsunomiya.Penal Department-TatenumaUtsunomiya Castle became an empty castle until the 20th, after retreating to the vicinity of.
- ^ In the Army March Exercise in November 13, the 11st Division Cavalry Division 1st Battalion CommanderAkiyama YoshikoWill also come.
- ^ Yoshifuru Akiyama, the commander of the 14st Division Cavalry 7st Battalion, will return to Japan during a large military exercise in July 1.
- ^ Meiji 17th yearTochigi Prefecture 3rd Prefectural Ordinance OfMishima MichiruIt is,Oshu Kaido(Rikuha Kaido) is replaced and the currentMain streetWas opened.Until then, the Oshu Highway (Mutsu Highway)Utsunomiya Arayama ShrineThe route was to avoid the precincts of Temma-cho, pass through Orion-dori and Hino-cho, and go north from Kamigawara, but with the opening of this main street, the highway of Futarasan Shrine will pass through the precincts.
- ^ MeijiResident population as of December 22, 12.Detail isMunicipal system # 1889 (Meiji 22) urban populationSee.
- ^ All 4 Mister Donut stores in UtsunomiyaJoy FloraOperated by.
- ^ "321-01xx" area is originalUtsunomiya Minami Post OfficeJurisdiction, "321-03xx" area is under the jurisdiction of the former Otani Post Office, "321-21xx" area is under the jurisdiction of the former Tokujiro Post Office.Transferred to Oya Post Office in 2006, Tokujiro Post Office in 2017, and Utsunomiya Chuo Post Office in 2018 due to the elimination of collection and delivery stations at Utsunomiya Minami Post Office.
- ^ The "321-04xx" area is under the jurisdiction of the former Japan Post. Transferred to Kawachi Post Office in 2017.
- ^ Renamed and relocated from Utsunomiya Hoshigaoka Post Office on February 2021, 2.
- ^ Temporarily closed from October 2020, 10.
- ^ According to the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, "Facilities for interview guidance, correction guidance, and examinations set up by wide-area communication high schools as their own facilities (whether self-owned or borrowed) Including those that borrow a part of the school and use it as their own classroom.) "
- ^ Hibiki Gakuen is the Utsunomiya Campus alone, and Kashima Gakuen isUtsunomiya Media Arts CollegeInside (Media ArtsAdvanced courseBecause it does not have a tie-up, it is installed in each facility (rental of the facility).
- ^ The nickname of this department is "Tochigi Prefectural Institute of Industrial Technology (Advanced Institute of Industrial Technology)"
- ^ An example of including Takasaki in Utsunomiya, Mito, and Maebashi.
- ^ Compared to Chuomaebashi Station (1,877 passengers / day), Joshin Dentetsu Takasaki Station (2,052 passengers / day), and Kashima Rinkai Railway Mito Station (2,134 passengers / day).
- ^ Bay MaxThe character with the same name does not have this setting.
- ^ Population ranking of Japanese citiesreference.
- ^ About the livability ranking of Motoichi
- ^ Postponed for one year [Source https://www.city.utsunomiya.tochigi.jp/kurashi/kotsu/lrt/1026119.html]
- ^ Utsunomiya Light Rail Co., Ltd.
- ^ "What does "yang" mean, such as Yonan and Yosai?". History and cultural assets of Utsunomiya. 2020th of February 8Browse.
- ^ Miya Raito Bond
- ^ Thunder City Story
- ^ Thunder City Story Koshihikari
- ^ "Normal value download”. Japan Meteorological Agency. Year ending March 2021Browse.
- ^ "Value of 1st to 10th in observation history (value throughout the year)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. Year ending March 2021Browse.
- ^ National Diet Library Digital Collection "Utsunomiya City Regional Geography" p. 224 (Published on October 9, 1934) Editor: Utsunomiya City Chorography Publisher: Utsunomiya City Education Society Publisher: Utsunomiya City Education Society (inside Utsunomiya City Hall))
- National Diet Library Digital Collection "History of Early Modern Wars in Japan" pp. 72-73 (Published in December 20) Editor: Kiyonori Ikuta Publisher: Shozo Matsuoka)
- National Diet Library Digital Collection "Boshin War History Vol. 5-8", p. 10 (Published in 27 Author: Saburo Kawasaki Publisher: Hakubunkan)
- 8 pages spread of the National Diet Library Digital Collection "Crying Blood Record" (Published April 33, 1900) Author: Takeo Nakamura, Director of the Army of Kuwana (Takeo Okamoto) Editor and writer: Masaaki Ema)
- ^ "Boshin War History (43)" (Published December 1968, 12) Author: Mt. Ooyama Kashiwa Publisher: Jiji Press, pp. 1-221
- "Utsunomiya City History Vol. 55 Modern and Contemporary Edition 1980" (Published March 3, 25) Edited by: Utsunomiya City History Edition Committee Published by: Utsunomiya City, pages 99, 262
- "Utsunomiya City History Separate Volume Chronology Addendum" (Published December 56, 1981 Edited by: Utsunomiya City History Edition Committee Published by: Utsunomiya City) Page 12
- "Meijo Utsunomiya Castle" (Edited and published on October 18, 2006: Tochigi Prefectural Museum) Pages 10-14
- ^ "History of Utsunomiya Vol. 57 Modern History" (Published February 1982, 2) Edited by: Utsunomiya City History Committee Published by Utsunomiya City) 25-566, 584-594, 595
- ^ Waseda University Baseball Club History
- ^ Illustrations Chapters of municipalities in Japan p62
- ^ Utsunomiya City Flag
- ^ Shimotsuke Shinbun: Bus timetable batch posting JR Utsunomiya Station
- ^ "Greetings from the chair”. Utsunomiya City Council. 2020th of February 9Browse.
- ^ "Parliamentary group introduction”. Utsunomiya City Council. 2020th of February 9Browse.
- ^ a b Ministry of Economy, Trade and IndustryBased on "Commercial Statistics Survey".
- ^ Based on the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry "Industrial Statistics Survey".
- ^ Ministry of AgricultureBased on "Production Agricultural Income Statistics".
- ^ Based on the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries "Area Survey".
- ^ a b c d "30 Agricultural output (estimated) database by municipality (by detailed item)”. Analysis Group, Management and Structural Statistics Division, Statistics Department, Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries (March 2020, 3). 2020th of February 10Browse.
- ^ "Agriculture and Forestry Census / 2015 Agriculture and Forestry Census Confirmation Volume 1 Statistics by Prefecture 09 Tochigi Prefecture". e-statStatistics Bureau, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications (December 2016, 12). 2020th of February 10Browse.
- ^ "Utsunomiya brand agricultural products”. Depression Miya Agri Network Steering Committee. 2020th of February 10Browse.
- ^ "Manufacturing information of Utsunomiya City (Tochigi Prefecture): Shipment value, number of employees etc.”. Patmap City information. 2010th of February 6Browse.
- ^ Tochigi Industrial Park List Tochigi Prefecture Industrial Labor Tourism Department Industrial Policy Division
- ^ Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry 19 Commercial Statistics Confirmation Volume 3 Industry (Municipal Table) "Table 1 Number of establishments, number of employees, annual product sales amount, product possession by ward, city and county, industry classification Amount and sales floor area (retail business) ”
- ^ Utsunomiya City Statistical Data Bank Comprehensive Statistics (5) Commerce "0502 Number of stores by district, number of employees, annual product sales, etc."
- ^ Statistics Bureau, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications "Household Survey"
- ^ Utsunomiya City Statistical Data Bank Comprehensive Statistics (5) Commercial "0504 Utsunomiya City Trade Area"
- ^ Utsunomiya City Statistical Data Bank Comprehensive Statistics (7) Finance "0701 Number of Financial Institutions"
- ^ Utsunomiya City Statistical Data Bank Comprehensive Statistics (7) Finance "0702 Deposits and Loans by Financial Institutions"
- ^ Yoichi Tsufura (December 2019, 12). “"PARCO" disappeared from the center The face of the city I still want”. Asahi Shimbun. 2020th of February 5Browse.
- ^ ""Tonarie" Renamed Lara Square to the face in front of Utsunomiya Station and opened". Shimono Shimbun (September 2020, 2). 2020th of February 5Browse.
- ^ "Tonarie Utsunomiya opens on February 2020, 2-Lara Square site, acquired by ES-CON Japan". Toshoken News.Urban Commercial Research Institute (February 2020, 2). 2020th of February 5Browse.
- ^ 47news "Prohibition of suburban locations of large stores The revised City Planning Act is fully enforced"
- ^ Utsunomiya City Homepage "5th Utsunomiya Comprehensive Plan"
- ^ "Restaurant business”. Discount Super Hero. 2021th of February 5Browse.
- ^ "shop List”. Joyflora. 2021th of February 5Browse.
- ^ Asahi.com "[Tochigi] store expanded four times" Come Rasse "/ Utsunomiya Gyozakai"
- ^ a b Utsunomiya Gyozakai Homepage "Utsunomiya Come Rasse"
- ^ a b c Utsunomiya Brand Strategic Guidelines (March 21, Utsunomiya City)
- ^ Ask senior member stores!Wisdom of member stores to survive the recession XNUMXrd Regeneration by joining FC from insolvency of XNUMX billion
- ^ Utsunomiya City Union Dori Shopping Street "About Union Dori"
- ^ Statistical data collection by region | Utsunomiya City
- ^ Statistics of Utsunomiya City by Region (Summary Version) | Utsunomiya City
- ^ Utsunomiya City Statistical Data Bank
- ^ Utsunomiya Technopolis Center Land readjustment project enforcement area residential display
- ^ Utsunomiya City Hall
- ^ "Relocation / Rename: Utsunomiya Hoshigaoka Post Office (Tochigi Prefecture)”. Japan Post (May 2021, 1). 2021th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "Temporary closure: Simple post office in Utsunomiya Kiyohara Industrial Park (Tochigi Prefecture)”. Japan Post (May 2020, 9). 2021th of February 5Browse.
- ^ "Number of passengers at each station”. JR East. 2010th of February 6Browse.
- ^ Utsunomiya City Official Homepage "Promotion of Bicycle Town Utsunomiya" Utsunomiya City Bicycle Town Promotion Council
- ^ Japan Airlines Airport Bus Ticket Application / Purchase (JAL95bus.com)
- ^ All Nippon Airways Airport Bus Arrangement (ANA95bus.com)
- ^ Presenting all LRT route plans ... "High-speed section" and "Rapid commuting" Yomiuri Shimbun June 2013, 12
- ^ Adjusted by Utsunomiya's LRT business entity, "Three sectors including Kanto Motor" --Yahoo! News / Sankei Shimbun (delivered at 7:18 on Saturday, July 7 / viewed on July 55, 2015)
- ^ Utsunomiya LRT, the reason for the opposition ... Ask the representative of the opposition civic group - Response.(Saturday, November 2014, 11 08:11 version / Retrieved July 06, 2015)
- ^ Shimotsuke Shinbun April 2010, 4 10-meter "articulated bus" test run before dawn Utsunomiya lovers Archived August 2010, 9, at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ Shimotsuke Shinbun Dated April 2010, 4 Articulated bus runs safely Utsunomiya test run Archived August 2010, 9, at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ Fukushima / Koriyama / Utsunomiya-Nagoya Line Fukushima Transportation
- ^ Nagoya-Utsunomiya / Fukushima Meitetsu bus
- ^ To Nagoya Kanto Motor
- ^ 47News: After handing out the timetable, the number of bus users will increase a little. Utsunomiya City surveys
- ^ Comprehensive External Audit Result Report-Takamatsu City 15p
- ^ "Good morning japanBroadcast on March 2011, 3
- ^ Yuji Kashiwamura "I see, Utsunomiya History, Folklore, People Encyclopedia"Zuisousha, October 2020, 4, pp. 25-162.ISBN 978-4-88748-382-8.
- ^ “[Http // helloproject.com/news/12492/ Kurumi Takase (BEYOOOOONDS) appointed as PR ambassador for tourism promotion in Utsunomiya !!]”. Hello! Project Official Site (September 2020, 10). 2020th of February 10Browse.
- ^ “[Https // fumie-mizusawa.themedia.jp/pages/2136226/PROFILE PROFILE]”. Fumie Mizusawa Official Web Site. 2020th of February 11Browse.
- ^ Nippon TV Music Lovers "Kazuyoshi SaitoSpecial live- the home maid MitaSpecial" (2011May 12Broadcast, appearance:Saki Aibu,Shiori）
- ^ Radio Berry "Veriten Report 2011.9.11 # 7 Kazuyoshi Saito"
- ^ The movie "If a high school baseball girl manager reads Drucker's" Management ""Official Website
- ^ Movie "20th Century Boys <Final Chapter> Our Flag"Tochigi Prefecture Film Commission
- Utsunomiya Tourism Convention Association
- Utsunomiya City Shopping District Federation
- Utsunomiya Town Development Promotion Organization
- Geospatial Information Authority of Japan map browsing service
- Utsunomiya CityGeographic data related to- Open street map