Photo Sagamihara City Hall
[New Corona] 8 people infected in Sagamihara on the 19th, 11 people with unknown route
If you write the contents roughly
Regarding clusters (infectious disease population), a total of 90 women in their 12s were found to be positive at a nursing care facility in Chuo-ku, Tokyo.
Sagamihara City announced on the 8th that 20 men and women in their 90s and 19s have been newly infected.The degree of infection is moderate, 3 people, mild ... → Continue reading
Kanaroko is a news site operated by the Kanagawa Shimbun. As the only local newspaper in Kanagawa Prefecture, we have a news gathering network throughout the prefecture to provide a wealth of information on incidents and accidents, political administration, economics, sports, culture, and heartwarming topics in the region.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Japanese long-term care
JapanThe word "long-term care" is legally confirmed in1892Army soldierDisabled veteranThis is because of the difference in illness benefits, etc., and long-term care is not a measure.pensionIt was a concept as a benefit standard of. The word "long-term care" came to be used proactively.1970 eraThis is from the movement to demand public long-term care security by persons with disabilities from the latter half.Prior to that, people with disabilities had a social idea that "it is natural for parents to take care of people with disabilities."FacilitySuch a movement arose from the sense of crisis that "it will be driven to."
In response to the demand for public long-term care security, the long-term care dispatch business began to be institutionalized in the mid-1980s, but it was far from being called security for persons with disabilities.The home-visit nursing care and nursing business for the elderly by local governments began in the 1960s, but it is ideally a support for family care, and the idea is still being inherited.MedicalToQuality of lifeWhen the idea of (Quality of life / QOL) becomes widespread, it is also introduced into long-term care, and it is also the purpose of long-term care to improve the QOL of the sick and elderly by long-term care and to contribute to further improvement of QOL.
Long-term care insurance method,Support fee payment systemAs a result, people with disabilities provide home care and institutional care services, and also provide long-term care.care worker,Visiting caregiverCoordinating the use of long-term care workers and long-term care servicesCare support specialistIt is,Exclusive qualification OfProfessionHowever, the physical and mental load of work is heavy, and the difficulty of work and the size of the load are high.Low wagesTherefore, there is a constant labor shortage.
"Long-term care" controversy
- While questioning the specialty and uniqueness of the act of "nursing care," the following controversies often occur.
- For that reason, some are "uniqueThe study of long-term care (or long-term care welfare)Should be established, which should raise the academic authority of the existence of long-term care and insist on the technical expertise of long-term care. ”(Long-term care is due to existing events and academics There is no idea that it will be established as an academic system by itself).To make this a reality 2004,Japanese Society of Nursing Care Japan Care Workers AssociationWas established in.
"Nursing" and "Nursing"
Some in the nursing world said that long-term care is part of nursing.NurseThere is also a voice that the word "" can be used as a substitute.In fact, meal assistance, bathing assistance, and excretion assistance, which are also called the three major nursing care, are also treated in nursing.Under Japanese law, there is no description of the specialty that distinguishes "long-term care" from nursing, the specific work content, and its position.
However, the word "long-term care" has become popular,care worker,Visiting caregiverIt is more appropriate than the conventional "assistance" to describe the contents of the work of (home helper).AssistanceSince it can be used in a slightly wider range than physical action support, its usage is becoming widespread as a useful item.Also, the word "long-term care" isnurseIn Japan, long-term care welfare workers have been nationally qualified, and specialization in nursing care methods different from nursing, such as observation, analysis, and finding needs, is being researched.
The word "long-term care" isCare productsIs a manufacturerFootmark Co., Ltd.(TokyoSumida-ku)'S representative director, Shigefumi Isobe, said, "I made it by combining" assistance "and" nursing "in consideration of mutual exchange of feelings between the caregiver and the caregiver.Coined wordThere is a theory, but as mentioned above, it is an idiom that appeared in the law in 1892.
Long-term care technology
Social workAbove, in the sense of technology provided for assistance to welfare service users Social welfare assistance technologyDirect assistance technology in There is also an opinion that it will be incorporated into, and when talking about the classification and specialty of long-term care from that point of view, the name corresponding to "casework (individual assistance technology)" and "group work (group assistance technology)" in the same technology. As,Care work (long-term care technology)Is used.However, when comparing these, the origins and techniques of long-term care are significantly different from those of the former two (the former two are basically techniques for "human relations". Care work is basically Technology for "impairment of behavior in daily life"), and in reality, "Social workerとcare workerSince a separate qualification has been established, there is a view that "long-term care technology is a technology (outside social welfare assistance technology) that has its own system that does not depend on anyone."
However, both social workers and long-term care workers are required to have three skills, "casework," "group work," and "care work" in their cases (alternative actions due to the absence of care work personnel in team care cases). Or vice versa, or cases that require mutual understanding between the caregiver and the counselor), so it is necessary to master them.Also,Faculty of Social WelfareMost of the universities that have these technologies actually use these three technologies as fields of social welfare.Set unique units that are equalIn addition, in both the qualification examinations for care workers and social workers, the examination subjects related to these three technologies are still different.Exists as an equal field within the examare doing.
View of long-term care
The traditional view of long-term care in Japan is "parents息 子(EspeciallyFirst son) And relatives take care of it. "Valueswas there.However, with the declining birthrate and aging population, the progress of nuclear families, and the progress of medical care.lifeFamily members who provide long-term care due to the fact that long-term care is no longer "March"spouseThe side of (Yako) is also an elderly person.Elderly careThe problem of "" has also emerged, which is a heavier burden on the family (in a prominent example,1999At that timeTakatsuki OfMayor-Toshio EmuraHowever, he resigned from the mayor and had a discussion because he could not balance his wife's long-term care and public office).It is not possible to endure the hardships and burdens of long-term care, leading to crimes such as the child being cared for killing a parent (often reported as "care tired murder").
Nowadays, the hardships of families with long-term care recipients and the hardships of long-term care recipients are becoming widely known, and the value of being able to take care of the entire society is emerging.AlsoKantoWith the categoryKansaiDifferences in long-term care views have also been reported in the area..This is thought to be due to the diversification and complexity of society and culture.The complex diversification of long-term care views may be inevitable in a sense, but the social system that can respond to that diversity is not always in place..
Long-term care and inheritance
The person who cared for the family is a legacyinheritanceIn some cases, the inheritance amount should be determined in consideration of special beneficiaries and contributions.To avoid conflicts in heritage division, caregivers should keep a diary to keep track of care and keep receipts for care spending.When you receive a gift during your lifetime, it is important to record the amount and timing of the gift and keep the tax return properly..
Bilateral agreement between Japan and other countriesEconomic partnership agreementAccording to the (EPA), since 2008, nurses and care workers (candidates) have come to Japan to work in Japan. Target countries up to 2014Indonesia-フィリピン-Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.euIs. In 2014, the number of workers exceeded 2,000, and some workers are outside the EPA system.
However, on the other hand, since the management of foreign workers is left to the discretion of each care provider, many care providers abuse foreign workers with low salaries, and in some cases lawsuits are filed. Are.
- Immigration Control and Refugee Recognition Act(Immigration Control Law) Amendment (Effective October 2017, 10)) Adds "long-term care" to the status of residence.Those who have graduated from a Japanese long-term care welfare training facility (training school) and have acquired a long-term care welfare officer can apply for a status of residence with the status of residence "long-term care" when they are engaged in long-term care work or long-term care guidance. It will be possible to get a job at a nursing care facility in Japan.
- On the same day as the revision of the technical intern training system (enforced on November 2017, 11), "long-term care occupation" was added to the training occupation...The technical intern trainee is a system aimed at converting the skills of the technical intern training system, but the technical intern trainees who come to Japan are managed by the supervising organization in their staying life, and at the training facility, the employment relationship based on the Labor Standards Law is established. Conclude and become a worker who is treated and protected like a Japanese worker..As a worker, you will be subject to an industrial accident in the event of an industrial accident.Technical intern trainees acquire skills through OJT and OFF-JT through labor. Those who have failed the EPA candidate for nursing care welfare are being considered to return to Japan after a period of about one year and then return to Japan as technical intern trainees.In addition, technical intern trainees must pass the national examination for "long-term care welfare worker" during the technical intern training period, and those who have received a care welfare worker registration certificate must return to Japan and then switch their status of residence to "long-term care". Is also being considered to be possible.
"Nursing care" is for incontinenceDiapers・ Protective gloves ・futon-Pillow-Kaya, Shoehorn, shoehorn, shoelace,footwear, False eyelashes, earpicks,Cufflinks・ Bags ・ Makeup tools ・ Belts ・ Arm stoppers ・ Emblems ・ Armbands ・ Headdresses ・ Beards,Carabiner-Pickel・ Sleeping bag ・ Underwater knife ・ Weight belt ・ Swim bladder ・metronome-Musical instrument-Video games-horse ridingEquipment, cradle, walker for infants, gymnastics mat, toys,dolls-Magic trickEquipment, game equipment, exercise equipment,Fishing tackleFor etc.Foot markCo., Ltd. has rightsTrademark registration.
In addition, Hoken Co., Ltd., which publishes "Monthly Long-term Care Insurance"magazine,News (Chinese)Has trademark rights, Accommodation facilities, provision of food and drink, childcare for infants, nursing care for the elderly, rental of futons, etc.WatamiCo., Ltd. has trademark rights.
- ^ "Social Health View Study Group Research Achievements”. Social Health View Study Group. As of April 2016, 4オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2015th of February 2Browse.
- ^ References: ・ ・ "Regional difference study of long-term care-related workers regarding long-term care consciousness-through 3076 cases in Kanto and Kansai-"Japan Care Workers Association.Japanese Society of Nursing Care, P.89-98, 2004
- ^ Nihon Keizai Shimbun morning edition dated November 2016, 8[Page number required]
- ^ “Over 2 foreigners come to Japan for long-term care”. Reuters (Reuters). (July 2014, 7). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2014, 7. 2014th of February 7Browse.
- ^ Hard work A malicious contract with a long-term care worker ... Apologize to the facility and settle Mainichi Newspaper March 2017, 2
- ^ "Enforcement date: November XNUMX, XNUMX". 2018th of February 5Browse.
- ^ "About the addition of nursing care occupations to the foreign technical training system". 2018th of February 5Browse.
- ^ "Law on proper implementation of technical intern training and protection of technical intern trainees". 2018th of February 5Browse.
- ^ "To review the status of residence of long-term care workers It is now possible to work in Japan indefinitely". 2018th of February 5Browse.
- ^ The above isRegistration number[Source required]No. 1652072, registered on January 1984, 1.
- ^ The above is registration number 1782616, registered on June 1985, 6.
- ^ The above is registration number 1794269, registered on June 1985, 7.
- ^ The above is registration number 1887948, registered on June 1986, 9.
- ^ Registration No. 4106101, registered on January 1998, 1.
- ^ Registration No. 5023028, registered on January 2007, 2.
- Single care
- Law concerning welfare of workers who take childcare or family care, such as childcare leave and family care leave(Childcare and Nursing Care Leave Law)
- Law Concerning Improvement of Employment Management of Care Workers
- Long-term care insurance
- Regional Comprehensive Support Center
- care worker/home helper/Care manager
- Care support specialist
- Elderly care
- Nursing care leave
- Day care
- Welfare (subject)
- Experience such as nursing care
- Net supermarket
- Online bank
- Powered suit
- Welfare facilities for the elderly
- Nursing care clinic
- Nursing home for the elderly
- Nursing care health facility
- Nursing care type medical facility
- group home
- Department of Nursing and Welfare
- Department of welfare
- Nursing robot
- Group home for the elderly with dementia
- Nursing murder
- Pressure ulcer
- Yoshinori Yoshihara"Hospitality managementChanges long-term care: from service-oriented to two-way involvement ”(XNUMX) Minerva Shobo・ Editor) ISBN 978-4-623-08945-1
- Yoshinori Yoshihara"MedicalHospitality Value in Management: Re-questioning the Relationship between Doctors and Patients from the Viewpoint of Business Administration ”(XNUMX) Hakuto Shobo・Single author ISBN 978-4-561-26674-7