Photo Kyoto City Hall
Infection spread at bakery factory, new corona in Kyoto announced to a total of 12 people on the night of the 8
If you write the contents roughly
A new infection was found at the Yamazaki Baking Kyoto Plant in Uji City, bringing the total number of infected people to 1.
On the 8th, two people infected with the new coronavirus died in Kyoto Prefecture and Kyoto City, and 2 people from preschoolers to their 90s ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
UNESCOworld HeritageBe accompaniedByodo-in Temple,Ujigami ShrineCultural assets such asUji teaKnown for special products such as.Very big to the westOgura PondThere was,Hideyoshi ToyotomiIt became a reclaimed land, and now it is a farmland, a residential area, and a commercial and industrial area.Commuting rate to Kyoto City is 29.1%(22 census).
Origin of place name
- "Uji-gun #History"reference.
- Main mountain
- Main river
- Main pond
- Ogura Pond(Reclaimed fields after 1941)
|Population distribution by age in Uji City and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Uji City (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Uji City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
1960年代前半から京阪神の住宅都市として脚光を浴び、市内各地で宅地造成が相次いで行われた。これにともない著しい人口増加がはじまり、1979年8月には15万人を、1998年9月には19万人を超えた。市が策定し2011年から実施している「第5次総合計画」では、「第1次総合計画」から盛り込まれている『みどりゆたかな住みたい、住んでよかった都市』という都市像を引き続き基本理念としつつ、国全体で減少傾向と予測される人口動向に対応し、市街化地域を拡大しないほか大幅な人口増加を前提としない（計画終了年度の2021年における設定人口は18万人あまり）など、情勢に即した計画が策定されている..Looking at the population increase / decrease from the previous census from the 22 census, the population increased by 0.01% to 189,609, and the rate of increase / decrease was 26th among 5 municipalities and 36th among 9 administrative districts.
- Average age: 42.1 years (2005 census)）
Adjacent municipalities/administrative districts
Before the Edo period
- Dahua2 years(646)- Genkoji TempleMonkDoto Uji BridgeTo hang.
- Emperor HirofumiFirst year/Emperor TenmuNew Year (672)- Omi morningBut ordered Ujibashi MamoruOmijin PrinceInterfere with the transportation of private food.
- Perseverance7 years(1052)- Fujiwara no Yorimichi Byodo-in TempleErected.
- Chosho2 years(1133) --The Uji Rikyu Festival is held.
- 4 years of Jisho1180)- Iinou Minamoto no YorimasaRaised soldiers in collaboration with.At ByodoinTairaFight against the army and die in battle.
- Approval7 years/Toshinaga2 years(1183)- Battle of Uji RiverHappens.Yoshitsune Minamoto Yoshinaka KisoDefeat the army.
- Choukyu3 years(1221)- Seku no RanHappens.KamakuraIs from the Uji RiverFushimiAttack.
- Hiroyasu9 years(1286)- WisdomWill hold a memorial service for the major renovation of Uji Bridge.Kameyama-Emperor Go-FukakusaIs happy.
- 文明18 years(1486)- Yamashiro KuniichiGather at Byodo-in Temple and set rules throughout the country.
- Former turtle4 years/TenshoNew Year (1573)- Yoshiaki AshikagaIs in UjiMakishima CastleI failed to raise troops atOda NobunagaTo京都Is banished.
- Bunroku3 years(1594)- Hideyoshi ToyotomiConstruction of the Taiko embankment begins.By changing the flow path of the Uji River and concentrating logistics on Fushimi, Uji Township and Okayazu[Note 1] Geographical advantage of.
After the Meiji era
- 1951(26)May 3 - Kuse-gunUji Town-Makishima Village-Ogura Village-Okubo VillageとUji DistrictHigashiuji Town2 towns and 3 villageNew mergerThen,Uji cityWas launched..
- 1970(Showa 45) March 3-Establishment of Uji..UjiCity songEnactment of.
- 1977(52)May 10 --UjiCity flagEnactment of.
- 1981(Showa 56) March 3-"Treasure tree of the city" "Tea tree"," City tree "to" Momiji (Acer palmatum) ”,“ City flowers ”YamabukiEstablished.
- 1987(62)May 10 --Uji CityNuclear Free Local Authorities DeclarationI do.
- 1990(Heisei2 years) March 3-"City Birds"KingfisherEstablished/ This bird, which likes clear streams and is regarded as an index fossil of water quality,Uji RiverTo be regarded as a symbol of.
Changes in administrative areas
- 2003(15)May 12 --With Uji CityKuse-gunKumiyama TownThere is a change in the boundary of.
- 2004(16)May 12 --With Uji CityKyoto CityThere is a change in the boundary of.
- Successive mayors
Uji cityAfter World War IIBorn and perfectGeneral electionIt is a city that was established after the arrival of the times.Therefore, the mayor of UjielectionFrom the 1stPublic electionMet.ElectionThere is no era.
ChiefThere are many ways to count algebra (history), but in this section, we will explain by adding a and b.In the display column, two types are listed under the names "dai (a)" and "dai (b)". a is an algebra based on the method of counting each time there is an appointment (inauguration fee), and b is an algebra based on the method of not counting consecutive appointments by the same person.Uji City uses method a (other examples:Hachioji City,Hirosaki,Hamamatsu city), and many local governments adopt the method of b (example:Mayor of Kyoto,Ogaki), A simple comparison without recognizing the difference between a and b is misleading.In addition, there is a method to count the same person as 1 even if there is a return bloom, but at present, Uji City does not apply.
|Teens a||Teens b||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date||Remarks|
|Publicly elected mayor|
|1||1||Heiji Yamazaki[Note 2]||1951(Showa26 years) April 4||1954(Showa 29) January 10||1 term 4 years not completed.|
|2||2||March 1954, 29 (Showa 11)||1958(Showa 33) January 11||1st term 4 years expired.|
|3||3||Yoshinobu Shinjo||March 1958, 33 (Showa 11)||1962(Showa 37) January 11||The first term has expired for 1 years.|
|4||March 1962, 37 (Showa 11)||1966(Showa 41) January 11||The first term has expired for 2 years.|
|5||March 1966, 41 (Showa 11)||1970(Showa 45) January 11||The first term has expired for 3 years.|
|6||4||March 1970, 45 (Showa 11)||1974(Showa 49) January 3||Not completed the first term and four years (because of illness resignation).|
|7||5||March 1974, 49 (Showa 4)||1976(Showa 51) January 11||The first term and four years have not expired (due to sudden death).|
|8||6||March 1976, 51 (Showa 12)||1980(Showa 55) January 12||1st term 4 years expired.|
|9||7||March 1980, 55 (Showa 12)||1984(Showa 59) January 12||The first term has expired for 1 years.|
|10||March 1984, 59 (Showa 12)||1988(Showa 63) January 12||The first term has expired for 2 years.|
|11||March 1988, 63 (Showa 12)||1992(Heisei4 years) April 12||The first term has expired for 3 years.|
|12||1992 (Heisei 4)/12/19||1996(8) April 12||The first term has expired for 4 years.|
|13||8||Isamu Kubota||1996 (Heisei 8)/12/19||2000(12) April 12||The first term has expired for 1 years.|
|14||2000 (Heisei 12)/12/19||2004(16) April 12||The first term has expired for 2 years.|
|15||2004 (Heisei 16)/12/19||2008(20) April 12||The first term has expired for 3 years.|
|16||2008 (Heisei 20)/12/19||2012(24) April 12||The first term has expired for 4 years.|
|17||9||2012 (Heisei 24)/12/19||2016(28) April 12||The first term has expired for 1 years.|
|18||2016 (Heisei 28)/12/19||January 2020, 2 (12nd year of Reiwa)||Second term.|
|19||10||Junko Matsumura||January 2020, 2 (12nd year of Reiwa)||Incumbent|
- Uji City Hall-Located at Uji Biwa 33.Above sea level44 meters.
- Discussion on merger and transfer to Kyoto City for the establishment of Uji City
Merged with the current Uji city as much as possibleMunicipalitiesSince all of them were small towns and villages, there was a momentum for the merger from early on.
Uji-cho, Kuse-gun, which will later become the center of the merger1922(Taisho11 years), the countyOkubo VillageAnd passed the merger resolution and the submission of the escalation to the prefectural governor.On the other hand, a similar resolution was passed in Okubo Village, but there was no consensus such as an opposition rally being held in the village, and I did not get the opportunity..1930In (Showa 5), Kuse-gun planned a merger of Uji-cho and Makishima-mura based on the consultation of the prefectural governor, but this did not happen either.On the other hand, it belonged to Uji-gunYamashinaAnd Daigomura1931(Showa 6)Kyoto CityUji Village (later Higashi Uji Town) in the same county was also asked to transfer to Kyoto City, but it was not realized.The countyKasatori VillageWanted to merge with Kyoto City, but did not realize it, so it was directly connected to Uji Village by a road constructed for munitions transportation.1942It merged in (Showa 17) and became Higashiuji Town.
Second World WarLater, as the authority of local governments expanded, the financial burden on education and police became heavier, so the momentum for the merger was boosted and research was conducted from various standpoints.1949(24), the tentative plan issued by the investigation committee consisting of all members of the prefectural assembly says that Makishima village, Ogura village, Okubo village and Higashi Uji town will merge within the framework centered on Uji town. It was a thing, and with this idea, we started to move toward a merger...In the merger talks, Tsuzuki-gunUjitawara Village-Tahara(Both are currentUjitawara Town), Yodo-juku, Kuse-gun (currently Kyoto City) and the same countySayama Village-Mimaki Village(CurrentKumiyama Town) Or Kuse-gunTerada Village-Kutsugawa Village-Tonosho Village(Both are currentJoyo) Is also being considered.
On the other hand, the transfer to Kyoto City is also discussed in this merger talks.In particular, residents in Higashi-Uji-cho, which has the same living area, still have a strong opinion that they will be incorporated into Kyoto City, and in the opinion polls of the prefecture, 88% of all the townspeople, including positive and negative opinions However, the town council was the first to make a resolution for a merger centered on Uji-cho.At the same time, discussions are being held between town officials and Kyoto City and prefectural officials.
In the end, it is possible to contribute to the rationalization of local government management such as financial aspects and to promote the special product "Uji tea" in an integrated manner. Etc. are the decisive factors1951(Showa 26) On March 3, each town and village merged to form Uji City.In addition, discussions on transfer to Kyoto City continued to smolder, such as discussions in the parliament even after the city system came into effect, but a vote of no confidence was submitted to the mayor who raised the transfer, and opposition to the transfer in subsequent elections. The debate ended with the victory of the innovation candidate.
- Discussion in the Great Heisei Consolidation
Great Heisei mergerIn, discussions were held within the framework of Uji City, Joyo City, Ujitawara Town, and Ide Town.2002(HeiseiAt the merger council established in 14), discussions were held within the framework of the above four cities and towns and Yawata, Kyotanabe, and Kumiyama, but later became the framework of the above four cities and towns...However, because the negotiations were not finalized2007In November (19), the merger council was dissolved.
- Uji City Council
- Kyoto Prefectural Assembly
- Constituency: Uji City / Kuse District Constituency
- Number of people: 5 people
- Term: March 2019, 4-March 30, 2023
- Voting Date: July 2019, 4
- Number of voters on the day: 166,065 (153,174 in Uji City,Kumiyama Town12,891 people)
- Voter turnout: 37.68% (Uji City 37.36%, Kumiyama Town 41.53%)
|Candidate name||Comment||age||Party name||Old and new||Number of votes obtained|
|Osamu Mizutani||This||62||Japan Communist Party||新||14,106 vote|
|Yukiko Fujiyama||This||41||LDP||Now||11,773 vote|
|Toyohisa Ogiwara||This||53||LDP||新||11,225 vote|
|Hiroshi Murai||This||61||Komeito||Now||10,947 vote|
|Mikiko Tanaka||This||59||National Democratic Party||Now||10,435 vote|
|Munemitsu Nishida||drop||46||Factions||新||3,209 vote|
House of Representatives
- Term: October 2017, 29 (Heisei 10)-October 22, 2021 (Reiwa 3 years) October 10, 21 ("48th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Kyoto Prefecture 6st Ward(Uji City,Joyo,Yawata,Kyotanabe City,Kizugawa,Kuse-gun,Tsuzuki-gun,Soraku-gun）||Yu Ando||LDP||3||Constituency|
|Kazunori Yamai||Independent||7||Proportional revival|
Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- Kyoto Labor BureauUji Public Employment Security Office
Ministry of Finance
- Osaka National Taxation Bureau Uji Tax Office --Located at 60-3 Inojiri, Okubo-choTax office..The jurisdiction is Uji City,Joyo,Yawata,Kyotanabe City,Kizugawa,Kuse-gun,Tsuzuki-gun,Soraku-gun.
Ministry of Defense
Ministry of Justice
- Uji Public Prosecutor's Office --Kyoto Legal Joint Government Building (Kyoto CityKamigyo WardShinmachi-doriShimochojamachiLocated in Ryogoryocho (82).The jurisdiction is Uji City, Joyo City, and Kumiyama Town, Kuse District, 2 cities and 1 town.
- Uji Summary Court --Located at 33-3 Uji Biwa.The jurisdiction is Uji City,Joyo,Kuse-gunKumiyama Town2 cities and 1 town.
- Kyoto Prefectural Police Uji Police Station --Located at 2-12 Umonji.The jurisdiction is Uji City andKuse-gunKumiyama Town.
- Iseda Police Box-Located at 26-5 Nakayama, Iseda-cho.
- Uji station square police box-Located at 5-9 Uji Satojiri.
- Okubo Police Box-Located at 118 Nishiura, Hirono-cho.
- Ogura Police Box-Located at 30-5 Oinoki, Ogura-cho.
- Kohata Police Box-Located at 33-5 Kohata Minamiyamahata.
- Nishi Uji Police Box-Located at 153 Kita Yuden, Iseda-cho.
- Higashi Uji Police Box-Located at 56-2 Gokasho Orisaka.
- Makishima police box- MakishimachoLocated at 56 8-XNUMX.
- Rokujizo police box-RokujizoLocated at 72-31 Naramachi.
- Hirono Police Box-Located in Tongariyama, Hirono-cho.
- Uji City Fire Department --Located at 13-2 Uji Shimoi.The jurisdiction is the entire Uji city.
- Fire department
- Medium Fire Department-Located at 13-2 Uji Shimoi.
- Makishima Fire Department - MakishimachoLocated at 91-1 Fukemae.
- West Fire Station ――Located at 10-3 Yuden, Iseda-cho.
- Iseda Fire Department --- Located at 19-16 Otani, Iseda-cho.
- Iseda Emergency Branch Office-Located in the Iseda Branch Office.
- East Fire Department-Located at the southern end of Kohata 5.
MedicalOnly the facilities with high special mention should be listed.
- Primary medical area
- Uji City Holiday Emergency Clinic-Municipal Health and Welfare Facility.Located at 13-2 Uji Shimoi.
- Uji Tokushukai Hospital - general Hospital..Located at 145 Ishibashi, Makishima-cho.
- Uji Hospital-General Hospital.Located at 54-2 Shibanohigashi, Gokasho.
- Uji Takeda Hospital - general Hospital.Located at 36-26, Satojiri, Uji.
- Tokura Hospital-General Hospital.Located in Uji Yamamoto 27.
- Rokujizo General Hospital-General Hospital.Located in Rokujizo Naramachi 9.
- Kyoto Prefectural Rakunan Hospital - Mental hospital..Located in Gokasho Hirookadani 2.
- Uji Obaku Hospital-Psychiatric Hospital.Located at Gokasho Sanbanwari 32-1.
- Wide medical area
Wide area to which Uji City belongsMedical areaIs the Yamashiro Kita Medical Area as a secondary medical area (jurisdiction: Uji City,Joyo,Yawata,Kyotanabe City,Kumiyama Town,Ide Town,Ujitawara Town）, The tertiary medical area is the Kyoto medical area (jurisdiction is the entire Kyoto prefecture)..Yamashiro Kita Medical Area小 児Emergency medical careAs a system, for those in the Uji city area,Uji Tokushukai Hospital(Uji CityMakishimachoIshibashi 145),Tanabe Central Hospital(Kyotanabe CityTanabechuo 6-1-6), Otokoyama Hospital (YawataOtokoyama Izumi 19) corresponds.
- Uji Post Office --Located in Uji Kageyama 6.The postal code is 611-00xx.
- Uji Nanryo Post Office
- Uji Makishima Post Office
- Uji-Todo Post Office
- Uji Ogurayama Post Office
- Uji Okubo Post Office
- Uji Shinmeimiya Post Office
- Uji Kohata Post Office
- Ujibashi Post Office
- Uji Gokasho Post Office
- Uji Horiike Post Office
- Uji Kageda Post Office
- Kokura Post Office
- Nitta Post Office
- Uji Kasatori Simple Post Office
- Uji Ichiban Post Office
- Uji Nishiogura Post Office
- General Welfare Hall-Located in Uji Biwa 45.
- Holiday Emergency Clinic-Located at 13-2 Uji Shimoi.
- Uji City Cultural Center-Located at Oriidai 1-1.A complex facility consisting of a cultural center, a history museum, a central library, and a central public hall.The large hall of the Cultural Center is also equipped with an orchestra pit.There is also a small hall.
- Higashi Uji Community Center-Located at 36-5 Gokasho Sanbanwari.There is Higashi Uji Library in the hall.
- Nishi-Ogura Community Welfare Center-Located at 63-1 Yamagiwa, Ogura-cho.There is Nishi Uji Library in the hall.
- Kohata Community Center-Located at 34-7 Kohata Uchihata.
- Ogura Community Center-Located at 91 Oguracho Terauchi.
- Hirono Community Center-Located at 17-403 Terayama, Hirono-cho.
- Uji City Genji Monogatari Museum --Located at 45-26 in Higashiuchi, Uji. Opened in 1998 (Heisei 10).
- Byodoin Temple --Located in Uji Renge 116. Opened in 2001 (Heisei 13).
- Lifelong Learning Center-Located at 45-14 Uji Biwa.
- Botanical Park ――Located at 25-1 Hachikenyadani, Hironocho.
- Actpal Uji (General Outdoor Activity Center) --Located in Nishikasatori Tsujidekawanishi 1.
- Municipal tea room "Taihoan" --- Located at 1-5 Uji Togawa.
Sister cities/partner cities
- sister city
- Nuwara Eliyacity(Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka Central Province Nuwara Eliya）
- Xianyang(People's Republic of China Shaanxi）
- Kamloopscity(Canadian Federation British columbia）
- Partner city
- Kyoto City(Kinki Kyoto）
- Tea industry - Uji tea
- Tea farmland in the city is decreasing due to development, but tea mastersSignatureMany of them are located in the city and are a traditional industry.
- toy(Playing cards)・Home game console - Nintendo
- There are three factories in the city, which are used for manufacturing card games, repair service bases for game machines, and storing parts.Even at the Industrial Hall, small-scale products are exhibited together with other local companies.
- Fiber- Unitika
- Because it can secure abundant water sources of the Uji River and a vast business site1925In December (Taisho 14), the Uji factory of Japan Rayon Co., Ltd. (at that time) was completed.The operation started in February of the following year, mainlyRayon,NylonSuch asChemical fiberManufactured.While shrinking in recent yearspolyesterFilmPlasticIt operates as a factory specializing in manufacturing and is responsible for Unitika's core business.
- Once in the cityNissan MotorIs a subsidiary ofNissan car bodyThe Kyoto factory was located, but due to the reconstruction plan of the group company1999It was closed in (11).Currently, the automobile-related industry is a subsidiary of the company.Autoworks kyoto,zeroIs located.In addition, there are many Nissan-related facilities such as Nissan Kyoto Automobile College on the continuous site extending to Kumiyama Town.
- Main factories based
- NintendoUji factory
- Main commercial facilities
- Cooperative financial institution
- Kyoto Central Shinkin Bank
- Kyoto Shinkin Bank
- Kinki Industrial Credit Union
- Kinki Labor Bank
- Japan Post Bank
- Agricultural cooperative/Co-op
- Kyoto Yamashiro Agricultural Cooperative
Major companies based
- Radio broadcast
Anime production company
- Kyoto animationHeadquarters
- Power plant
- Kisenyama Dam --Kansai Electric PowerPumping typeHydropowerFacility.
- Amagase Dam --The only dam in the main stream of the Yodo River, the Amagase Hydroelectric Power Station of Kansai Electric Power Co., Inc. (approved output 92000kW, constant output 6600kW) is installed.In addition, the Kyoto Prefectural Waterworks that take water from the Amagase Dam will be independently operated at the Uji Water Purification Plant and the Kumiyama Wide Area Pumping Station.Micro hydroIt is carried out.
- Uji Power Plant --A hydroelectric power plant (approved output 11kW, constant output 32500kW) that takes water from the vicinity of the Nango Wash Dam in Otsu City, Shiga Prefecture, and uses the water that has passed through the water pipe to generate electricity 29000km.
- Uji Energy Center - Thermal power generationFacility.
Water and sewerage
- Water supply : Uji City Waterworks and Sewerage Department
- Supplied by Kyoto Prefectural Uji Water Purification Plant.
- Sewer : Uji City Waterworks and Sewerage Department
- Higashi Uji Purification Center: In Kyoto Prefecture, which treats sewage on the right bank of the Uji River in Kohata, Uji CitySewage treatment plant.Yamashina RiverDrain to.
- Ishida Water Environment Conservation Center: A sewage treatment plant in Kyoto City located in Ishida, Fushimi-ku, Kyoto City.A part of the drainage pipe that collects sewageRokujizo, Uji CitySince it passes through the area, it treats some sewage in the Rokujizo area.
- Rakunan Purification Center: Kyoto Prefecture's largest sewage treatment plant in Yawata Yakegi, Yawata City, Uji City on the left bank of the Uji RiverYodogawaDraining to.
- Origami cleaning factory --Located at Uji Orii 18.The processing method is incineration.. Completed in March 1986 (Showa 61).
- Uji Waste Disposal Corporation Landfill Site-Located at 6-2 Osengoyama, Pond, Uji City..Landfill of incombustibles.
- Green Hill Migoyama- Kuse-gunKumiyama TownLocated at 1-3 Sako Kajiishi.Landfill of incombustibles and incineration ash of small animals.. Completed in March 2001, May start of operation.
- Clean 21 Hasegawa- JoyoLocated at 1-270 Tono Haseyama.Incineration of combustibles.. Completed in March 2006.
- Osaka Bay Wide Area Coastal Environment Improvement Center(Osaka Bay Phoenix Center) 4 landfill sites- OsakaLocated in.Landfill of incineration ash.
Since it is a production center of Uji tea, public elementary and junior high schools carry out regional education associated with it.As part of this, there is a "tea drinking place" where tea is served from the faucet in the school, which is used for food education..
- Kyoto UniversityUji Campus
- Kyoto Prefectural Jonan Ryoso High School
- Kyoto Prefectural Higashi Uji High School
- Kyoto Prefectural Todoh High School
- Ritsumeikan Uji High School(private）
- Kyoto Shoei High School(private）
- Kyoto Art Senior High School(private）
Junior high school
- Uji Municipal Uji Junior High School
- Uji Municipal Kita Uji Junior High School
- Uji City Makishima Junior High School
- Uji Municipal Nishi-Ogura Junior High School
- Uji Municipal Nishi Uji Junior High School
- Uji Municipal Minami Uji Junior High School
- Uji Municipal Higashi Uji Junior High School
- Uji Municipal Kohata Junior High School
- Uji Municipal Hirono Junior High School
- Uji Municipal Obaku Junior High School
- Uji Municipal Edo Elementary School
- Uji Municipal Edo Daini Elementary School
- Uji Municipal Shinmei Elementary School
- Uji Municipal Makishima Elementary School
- Uji Municipal Kita Makishima Elementary School
- Uji Municipal Ogura Elementary School
- Uji Municipal Iseda Elementary School
- Uji City Nishi-Ogura Elementary School
- Uji Municipal Kita Ogura Elementary School
- Uji Municipal Minami Ogura Elementary School
- Uji Municipal Okubo Elementary School
- Uji City Daikai Elementary School
- Uji City Nishiokubo Elementary School
- Uji Municipal Hiramori Elementary School
- Uji City Uji Elementary School
- Uji Municipal Mimuroto Elementary School
- Uji Municipal Southern Elementary School
- Uji Municipal Okaya Elementary School
- Uji Municipal Kohata Elementary School
- Uji Municipal Okurayama Elementary School
- Uji Municipal Kasatori Elementary School
- Uji Municipal Kasatori Daini Elementary School
JR, which is also the closest station to the city hallNara LineUji StationIs considered to be the representative station, but in terms of the number of usersKintetsuKyoto LineOkubo StationIs the most.
- West Japan Railway Company(JR West Japan)
- Kinki Nippon Railway(Kintetsu)
- Keihan Electric Railway(Keihan)
- Keihan Bus(Rokujizo area only)
- Kyoto Keihan Bus Generally, it connects each station in the city (including the adjacent Keihan Rokujizo station), Keihan Chushojima station / Yodo station, various parts of the city, adjacent Joyo city, and Ujitawara town.As an example, the frequency of operation is XNUMX lines per hour on the line connecting Keihan Uji Station-JR Uji Station-JR Nitta Station-Kintetsu Okubo Station-Keihan Yodo Station, and the line connecting Kintetsu Okubo Station-Keihan Nakashojima Station, Keihan Uji Station. ~ Kintetsu Okubo Station has another route, XNUMX more per hour
- Nara Kotsu(Makishima area only)
Some routes have been reduced due to the spread of private cars.In the past, night trains bound for Tokyo Shinjuku, Kansai Airport, and USJ were also operated.
The western part of the cityNational Route 24As a road that runs north-south and also north-southKyoto Prefectural Road No. 69 Joyo Uji Line There is (the old road of Route 24).Also, in the east and westKeiji BypassIs passing through, and the city is in order from the eastKasatori IC-Uji Higashi IC-Uji Nishi IC-Ogura ICThere is.Keiji BypassSeta Higashi JCTでMeishin ExpresswayToMt. Ooyamazaki JCTOn the Meishin Expressway andKyoto Jukan ExpresswayIn addition to being connected toKumiyama JCTThroughDaini Keihan RoadIs connected to.
In the cityUji BridgeWas in 646Uji RiverIt is a bridge that is a key point of transportation over the bridge, and at the Ujibashi Nishizume intersection,Kyoto Prefectural Road No. 3-7 No.-15 No.-241 No.-248 No.5 prefectural roads are gathered, and science writersKentaro SatoAccording toPrefectural roadIn his book, he states that it is the largest number of intersections in Japan where routes gather..
Sights and historic sites
In 2013 (Heisei 25), the number of tourists entering Uji City was 3,947,844, which is the second largest in Kyoto Prefecture after Kyoto City, but the amount of tourism consumption is 2 yen, which is the fifth largest in the prefecture..
- Main temple
- Byodo-in Temple - Phoenix HallIs famous, and the Nakado isNational treasure.. ■ There is an image in the right column.
- Kosho-ji Temple
- Hashiji Hoshoin
- Mimuroto Temple
- Manpukuji Temple - Guan MausoleumHave.
- Jizo-in Temple
- Main shrine
- Asakura Shrine
- Agata Shrine
- Uji Shrine
- Ujigami Shrine - Kirihara waterTo have. ■ There is an image in the right column.
- Hashihime Shrine
- Suetataketoshi Shrine
- Ebisushima Shrine
- Ogura Shrine
Nearby Tourist Spots
- Main tourist destinations
-  - ArtificialNakashuIncludes the two islands "Tower Island" and "Tachibana Island" that make up the "floating island".
- Uji Bridge ■ There is an image in the right column.
- Historic sites of dragonflies (The Tale of GenjiUji Jujo Historic Site)
- Uji Mausoleum - Fujiwara KitaCemetery.
- Main scenic spots
- Ujigawa line
- Facilities such as museums
- Uebayashi Memorial Hall
Festivals and events
- Main festivals
- Main events
サ ッ カ ー
- Kyoto Sanga FC(J League）
- Unitika phoenix(Top waist)
- Kazuo Hasegawa(Actor)
- Sen Agata(Takarazuka RevueSnow setMale role)
- Okazaki physical education(singer）
- Shuya Okino(Musician, Kyoto Jazz Massive)
- Akira Kawashima(comedian-Unicorn）
- Tetsuya Crown(Singer, THE crown)
- Junichi Kitayama(Musician, that HUMPTY)
- Koyama Takuya (singer,Bad T-shirt shop）
- (singer,Flower arrangement）
- Gofumi Tsujimura (singer,Xel）
- Tomoharu Tsujimura (singer, Kiseru)
- Nakamura Shizuka(Gravure idol,actress）
- Akino Hano(talent,actress）
- Ayuko Miyahara(Free announcer)
- Misako Yasuda(Gravure idol,talent)
- Chisato Sakashita(talent)
- Serious dance at night(band)
- Erika Inami(talent)
- RIKU (Idol NiZiU)
- Legal profession
- Masaki Umano Noh performerKanze schoolHow to shite
- Seiichiro Uchikawa(Film director)
- Katayama Kazuyoshi(Anime director)
- Masayuki Kojo(Artist）
- Ito Life(Illustrator,Virtual youtuber）
- Makoto Tsunoda(soccer player,V. Farren Nagasaki）
- Mako Chiba(OriginalAthletics-marathonAthletes, current athleticsLeader·talent)
- Mana Nakao(soccer player,AS.Laranja Kyoto）
- Ken Nakamura(Professional baseball player, formerHiroshima Toyo Carp）
- Kasumi Nakamura(Women's professional baseball player,)
- Yoshiyuki Hasegawa(Soccer player, exKashima Antlers, Former Japan National Team)
- Yusuke Nakatani(Soccer player formerKyoto Sanga）
- Yoshihisa Hirano(Professional baseball player, Arizona Diamondbacks)
- "brother" YASSHI(Pro Wrestler)
- Katsunari Yoshikawa(OriginalProfessional baseball player,Osaka Kintetsu Buffaloes→Orix Buffaloes）
- Kazue Nagai(Judo player)
- Kazuki Nishiwaki (Tennis player)
- Shinya Ozaki(Rugby player,Suntory Sangorius,Rugby representative from Japan）
- Yasumasa Ozaki(Rugby player, Suntory Sungoliath)
- Morita Shunsuke(Boat racer wins SG twice)
Works set in Uji City
Of the filmmaker released in 2017Ryo FujiiThe game-like video that promotes the city's sights by the public has attracted a great deal of attention online.Furthermore, in 2019, we aimed to make it a gameCrowdfundingIs doneA game for smartphones was released in July 2020.
- ^ a b "Uji City Emblem". Uji City RegulationsUji City (January 1951, 1). 2018th of February 3Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g h Mayor's Office Secretary Public Relations Section (February 2005, 2). “City emblem, city treasure tree, city tree, city flower, city bird". Official websiteUji City. 2018th of February 3Browse.
- ^ a b c d "City treasure tree, city tree, city flower". Uji City RegulationsUji City (January 1981, 3). 2018th of February 3Browse.
- ^ a b c "City bird". Uji City RegulationsUji City (January 1990, 3). 2018th of February 3Browse.
- ^ a b c Mayor's Office Secretary Public Relations Section (February 2015, 3). “Position and area". Official websiteUji City. 2018th of February 3Browse.
- ^ About the 5th comprehensive plan --Uji City (Updated May 2011, 5, viewed June 16, 6)
- ^ Chapter 1 City(Overview of Municipal Administration 21 Edition) --Uji City[Broken link]
- ^ Tatsusaburo Hayashiya, Toru Yoshimura, Eiji Wakahara, "Ujigawa" p.178 --Mitsumura Suiko Shoin, August 1980 ISBN 4838100523
- ^ History of Uji City p.561 (Table 48)
- ^ Mayor's Office Secretary Public Relations Section (February 2005, 2). “Uji Citizens Charter". Official websiteUji City. 2018th of February 3Browse.
- ^ Mayor's Office Secretary Public Relations Section (February 2007, 3). “Uji City Song". Official websiteUji City. 2018th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Uji city flag". Uji City RegulationsUji City (January 1977, 10). 2018th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Nuclear Free Local Authorities Declaration". Uji City RegulationsUji City (January 1987, 10). 2018th of February 3Browse.
- ^ Uji City History p.547
- ^ History of Uji City p.548-549
- ^ Uji City History p.550
- ^ Uji City History p.555
- ^ Uji City History p.558 and others
- ^ Uji City History p.560
- ^ Uji City History p.579
- ^ Show the strengths and weaknesses to the residents to the merger of 4 cities and towns in the southern part of the prefecture(From the interview note) --Kyoto Shimbun (July 2005, 7, viewed February 15, 2010)
- ^ Municipal merger-will not merge for the time being- --Kumiyama Town
- ^ Progress of efforts in Uji City, Joyo City, Ide Town, Ujitawara Town - Kyoto
- ^ "(PDF)”. Kyoto Prefectural Office (April 2019, 4). 2019th of February 4Browse.
- ^ a b Uji City Health and Longevity Department Health and Lifestyle Division (September 2017, 9). “Uji City Holiday Emergency Clinic". Official websiteUji City. 2018th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Yamashiro Kita Medical Area, Kyoto Prefecture". JMAP (official website). Japan Medical Association (June 2017). 2018th of February 3Browse.
- ^ a b "(PDF)". Official website. Kyoto Prefecture (April 2013). 2018th of February 3Browse.
- ^ The signing ceremony of a cooperation agreement on tourism promotion and safety and security by Kyoto City and Uji City-Kyoto City
- ^ a b c d e f g "(PDF)". Official website. Kyoto. 2018th of February 3Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g "(PDF)". Official websiteUji City (April 2015). 2018th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)". Official website. Kyoto. 2018th of February 3Browse.
- ^ Seongnam City Sanitation Management Association Public Relations Information Division (February 2013, 25). “(PDF)". Official website. Seongnam City Hygiene Management Association. 2018th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Clean 21 Haseyama". Official website. Seongnam City Hygiene Management Association. 2018th of February 3Browse.
- ^ Minutes of the 21 2nd Uji City Food Education Promotion Plan Development Committee Meeting(From 3. Exchange of Opinions) --Uji City
- ^ Kentaro Sato"Going to famous places on national roads / places where national roads start" "Mysterious national roads"Kodansha<Kodansha's New Book>, 2014, p. 43.ISBN 978-4-06-288282-8.
- ^ "Summary of 25 Tourism Visitors and Tourism Consumption Survey Results". Statistics Kyoto September 2014 issue.Kyoto Prefecture Tourism Division Regional Tourism (September 2014). As of April 9, 2015オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2015th of February 4Browse.
- ^ [Boat] Morita, the second derby king in three years Gamagori SG "Boat Race Derby" championship --Chunichi Sports. Published on October 2018, 10, viewed on February 29, 2019.
- ^ "The" Metamorphosis Uji City Game ", which is full of tsukkomi, is really a game.Recruitment of supporters by crowdfunding ”. Gnn Web News (Gnn Web News). (December 2019, 12) 2019th of February 12Browse.
- "History of Uji City 4" --Uji City (1978)
(Although there are some overlaps with the above, the main related items are listed for convenience)
- Category: Uji City
- Uji(List of articles related to Uji nationwide)
- Uji District
- Chikako Todo
- Uji River
- Uji Bridge