Aizu Chuo Hospital, new corona with 8% bed usage rate, heavy burden on staff
If you write the contents roughly
The number of infected people in Aizuwakamatsu City has been in the double digits every day since April 4 (positive finding date), and from the same day to this month 26th, 2 people have been positive.
After the spread of the new coronavirus infection, there was a request to shorten the business hours of restaurants that serve alcoholic beverages in Aizuwakamatsu City. → Continue reading
Minami Fukushima Shimbun
A news site of the local newspaper "Fukushima Minyu Shimbun" that represents Fukushima Prefecture. Since it was first published in Meiji 28, we have been transmitting the latest community-based news as a “friend of the people of the prefecture”. The prefectural news covers a wide range of local news by connecting 25 news bases in Fukushima prefecture. We are also focusing on recovery from the Great East Japan Earthquake and articles related to TEPCO's Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant. We will deliver a variety of articles such as gourmet, sightseeing, events, readable serials.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Edo PeriodToAizu Domain Ofcastle townFlourished asTsuruga Castle,White Tiger CorpsHistorical things are famous as tourist resources. OtherKozuyuCultural features, such asAkabekoA large number of tourists are gathered through traditional crafts such as.In recent years, received the 30 Information and Communications Month Minister of Internal Affairs and Communications AwardSuch,Information and communication technology It is also known as an advanced area for efforts using (ICT).
Located in Aizuwakamatsu CityAizu BasinIs the basin floorAizu Daira (Aizudaira)Is also calledKitakata,Sakashitaand so on. Also, north of the Aizu BasinMt. Iidesan LandCrossingYamagata OfYonezawa(Yonezawa basin), eastInawashiroThroughOu MountainsCrossingNakadoriRuralKoriyama (Koriyama Basin), in the westNozawaAnd so onEchigo mountain rangeCrossingNiigataShimoetsu district OfNiigata(Echigo Plain) Is located, and with each placeBanetsu Expressway,National road,JRBanetsu West LineIt is connected by means such as tourism, and exchange with each city is also active through tourism. To the south of the Aizu BasinAizu KogenThe mountainous area calledOzeTourist spots such as are scattered. To the west of the cityAgagawaIs flowing, and on the east side of the cityLake InawashiroFacing. InlandOu MountainsSince it is located west of theSea of JapanOn the other hand, it becomes a heavy snowfall area in winter.
1899, Wakamatsu Town at that time enforced the first municipal system in Fukushima PrefectureWakamatsu CityThen, after that, we repeated the incorporation of neighboring towns and villages,1955Of 7 villagesAizuwakamatsuThe city name has been changed to the present. Centered around Aizuwakamatsu CityAizuwakamatsu metropolitan areaHas a population of approximately 23 (2010Urban employment area).
The abbreviation for Aizuwakamatsu CityAizuとWakamatsuThere are two types.Aizu DomainBecause it was the capital of Japan, it is sometimes abbreviated as "Aizu" in places other than the local area and tourist guides.On the other hand, locally, "Aizu" refers to a wide area, and "Wakamatsu" is often used as an abbreviation for a city.In the Aizu area, "Aizu" is often used as a prefix.In other areasOu MountainsCrossedNakadoriNorthern (FukushimaNorth of)FukushimaBased inFukushima private pressとFukushima MinyuFukushima localEur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.euIs abbreviated as "Wakamatsu" (Example: WakamatsuWeather station) Besides, of highway busSaboDue to the space limitation, "Highway Wakamatsu" is displayed on the destination display.Agano RiverShare the water systemShimoetsu district(NiigataNorth)NiigataBased inDaishi Hokuetsu BankIs abbreviated as "Aizu" (Example: Daishi Hokuetsu Bank Aizu Branch).Perhaps because of these backgrounds, "Aizu" is said to be rising in the local area and falling in the non-local areas such as the Tokyo metropolitan area.Differences from the locals are noticeable in the dialogue of TV dramas set in Aizu on the national network.
Aizu-Wakamatsu City is the central city of the Aizu region, which occupies the western part of Fukushima Prefecture.Aizu BasinLocated in the southeastern part of. In the entire city area, the vast mountainous area extending to the south of the city is also included in the city area, and the southernmost point isAshinomaki OnsenThe area around Mt. On the east side, about 3% of Lake Inawashiro is included in the city area,Inawashiro,KoriyamaContact with. North and westKitakataAdjacent to the municipalities in the Aizu Basin.
East to westNational Route 49,Banetsu Expressway,JRBanetsu West LineIs passing through, and north and southNational Route 121Roads, etc.Aizu RailwayAizu LineIt is connected with the surrounding area by such as. The roads that connect the east and west of the Aizu region and the roads that connect the north and south intersect in Aizuwakamatsu City, and also by rail, the JR Banetsu west line,Tadami Line, Aizu Railway has become a hub for transportation in the Aizu area where the Aizu line gathers.
The northern, western, and central areas of the city area are in the southeastern part of the Aizu Basin,City area,Commercial area,Residential areasBesides,Paddy fieldSpreads. Also, from south to north of the cityAgagawaIs flowing from the eastern and southern parts of the cityYukawa,Akigawa(Fudogawa), etc. flow. Eastern part of the cityLake InawashiroThe mountainous area extends to the south of the city.
Since it is a basin, there is a large difference in temperature throughout the year, with hot summers and cold winters. Also, the temperature difference during the day is severe. (1Average temperature -0.3℃, August average temperature 8℃..Also, usually in winterSnowfall,SnowfallThere is. For this reason,Heavy snowfallHowever, the snowfall in winter is the least in the Aizu area.Sea of Japan side climateIn addition to having many features, it is far from the seaInland climateIt also has the characteristics of.The average annual temperature is 12.0 ° C and the annual rainfall is 1253.0 mm..
|Climate of Wakamatsu Special Area Meteorological Observatory (elevation 212m, Zaimokumachi, Aizuwakamatsu City)|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F）||13.1|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||2.9|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||−0.3|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||−3.4|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F）||−14.4|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||102.4|
|Snowfall cm (inch)||121|
|Average days of precipitation (≥0.5 mm)||19.0||16.1||16.6||12.0||11.4||12.2||15.2||12.6||12.4||12.4||15.1||18.3||173.2|
|Average number of snowfall days||27.6||23.8||17.5||4.1||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.1||7.0||22.4||102.5|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||78.0||99.0||144.0||172.0||201.2||165.3||156.9||195.1||141.8||122.1||89.1||67.1||1,631.6|
|Source:Japanese Meteorological Agency (Average value: 1991-2020, extreme value: 1953-present)|
Population distribution by age
|Aizuwakamatsu City and Population Distribution by Age in Japan (2005)||Aizuwakamatsu City Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Aizuwakamatsu City
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Yama-gun : Inawashiro,Bandai Town
- Iwase-gun : Tenei Village
- Minamiaizu District : Shimogo Town
- Kawanuma : Aizu Sakashita Town,Yukawa
- Onuma-gun : Aizu Misato Town
Until the Edo period
The origin of Aizuwakamatsu City as a city is1384(VirtueFirst year),Naomori NanaDating back to Kurokawa Castle (Wakamatsu Castle). After that, the castle townKurokawa"Sengoku DaimyoMr. NanaAs a base for territorial control ofOshuIt has developed as the largest city.
1589(Tensho17 years),Date MasamuneExpand power underDateDestroyed the Shogun and made Kurokawa a new home. But the next1590(Tensho 18),Hideyoshi Toyotomi OfOshuKurokawa was taken up by Mr. Date byGamo UjisatoWas sealed. Ujisato is named after Kurokawa.Wakamatsu", and the castle was built by the territory of the Gamo school. The name "Wakamatsu" is close to the place of birth, Hino Castle (Nakano Castle).Mamioka Watamu Shrine(Current Gamo-gun, Shiga PrefectureHino TownIn MuraiShrineIt is said that "Wakamatsu no Mori" was located around the approach to Gamou's god, and the pine "Matsu", which was also in the territory, also came from this pine. 7 layersCastle tower(The existing five-tier restoration tower isKaneiThe castle, which is based on a yearly reconstruction, is named after Ujisato's childhood name, and also from the Kamo Maizuru family crest.Tsuruga CastleThe castle town was developed at the same time as the construction of the castle. Specifically, the former territory Hino, the invitation of Matsusaka merchants, the establishment of a regular market,Rakuichi/RakuzaOf the Edo period due to the introduction ofAizu DomainLaid the foundation for the development of.. After the death of Ujisato,Uesugi KagekatsuWill be included,Battle of SekigaharaでTokugawa IeyasuDefeated againstYonezawaIt was transferred to. afterwards,Hideyuki Gamo,Yoshiaki KatoAfter going through lords such as1643ToTokugawa HidetadaChildMasayuki HoshinaEncloseAizu Matsudaira familyWakamatsu became the ancestor ofAizu DomainFlourished as a castle town.
From the end of the Edo period to the Pacific War
1862(Bunkyu2 years),Aizu DomainmainMatsudaira Yoho TheKyoto guardianIs assigned toReverencesendAspirantCrackdown on京都 OfSecurityWas responsible for maintenance,Choshu clanIt was decided to buy the grudge of the defeated group (which later became the Meiji government army) led by.1868(Keio4 years)Boshin WarAizu clan was targeted for attack whenAizu War). The Meiji government army invaded Wakamatsu Castle,White Tiger CorpsMost of the castle towns were returned to the ashes, due to tragedy such as the self-blading.
As a result of being defeated in the Boshin War, Aizuwakamatsu became the direct control of the Meiji government, and the Civil Affairs Bureau was established. Next day1869The Civil Affairs Bureau was abolishedWakamatsu PrefectureThe prefectural office was first placed in Yutsuji Temple in Omachi and then in the former Wakamatsu Castle Honmaru. July 4, 7 (1871August 8) nationwideAbandoned DomainWill continue toWakamatsu PrefectureWas established, and Aizuwakamatsu became the prefectural capital of Wakamatsu Prefecture. But,1876(9th year of Meiji)May 8Wakamatsu Prefecture,Fukushima(Before 1876),Bandai prefectureThe present three prefectures have been merged to form the present Fukushima prefecture, and since thenFukushimaIt is put in.
1889, Kitaiaizu-gunWakamatsu TownAnd,1899, Due to the enforcement of the municipal systemWakamatsu CityIt became ". The population of the year was 3.1890Private Aizu Junior High School opens. Later transferred to the prefectural government and became Fukushima Prefectural Aizu Junior High School.Fukushima Prefectural Aizu High SchoolLeading to.1899(32th year of Meiji)May 7, Iwakoshi Line (currentBanetsu West Line) Is Wakamatsu Station (currentlyAizuwakamatsu Station,1917(Taisho 6)May 4Renamed to)). Banetsu West Line1914(Taisho 3)May 11ToXinjinI went all the way through.
1908,Russo-Japanese WarWas newly established with13th Division Of65rd Infantry RegimentIs located in Wakamatsu, and the site of the current Aizu-Wakamatsu Municipal Junior High School isGuard areaWas taken. The regiment1925 OfUgaki DisarmamentAbolished and replaced2th Division Of29rd Infantry Regiment SendaiTo move from. afterwards,1937 OfSino-Japanese warThe 65th Infantry Regiment also revived. The 65th Infantry RegimentNanjing StrategyParticipate in The 29th Infantry RegimentBattle of Guadalcanal IslandHas been injured and suffered significant damage.
1902(Meiji 35) Aizu Electric Power Co., Inc., which opened on January 1, started supplying electricity,1929(Showa 4) was started on April 4. Also,1934(9)May 3To TokyoTelModernization progresses at this time, such as the opening of traffic. Also,1932(7)May 10ToGoyakuen(Aizu Matsudaira Garden),1934(9)May 12The Wakamatsu Castle Ruins have been designated as a National Historic Site,1937The current city hall office building was completed on April 12st (Showa 4).
After the Pacific War
Aizu Wakamatsu escaped the air raid during the Pacific War.1946IsShinmei streetOpened,1947Approved the establishment of the Aizuwakamatsu Chamber of Commerce,1953May 10ToAizu FestivalWill be held and post-war reconstruction will be achieved.
1955The seven neighboring villages were transferred to the city, and the city name was changed from "Wakamatsu City" to the current "AizuwakamatsuWas changed to ". To change the city name,Fukuoka OfWakamatsu City(1914Municipal system. PresentKitakyushuWakamatsu Ward) Was made with the aim of avoiding confusion with, was renamed by the city that laid the city first, is the only example. Renames are often confused between the cities of telegraph, telephone, mail, etc., and there was an average of 50 mails per day for mail, and 100 mails on many days. ] Fukushima Prefecture General Affairs Department Regional Division (1958)). Wakamatsu City in Fukuoka Prefecture1963May 2ToMoji-Ogura-Tobata-YawataAfter being merged into Kitakyushu City, Fukuoka Prefecture's “Wakamatsu City” has disappeared, but Aizu Wakamatsu City has remained the name of the city with “Aizu” in mind.
1961Has a population of over 101965からHouse displayAs a result of the implementation, the old town name will be changed to the new town name. Also,1965May 9ToTsuruga CastleReconstruction work of the castle tower is completed.1989Aizu-Wakamatsu City Tourism Corporation was established in, and the tourism industry will continue to develop.
After that1993May 4ToUniversity of AizuWas opened,1992May 10ToAizuwakamatsu ICThe section including was openBanetsu Expressway 1997May 10To the whole line (Iwaki - Niigata) It was opened and the transportation network was enhanced.
2011May 3 OfFukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant AccidentDue to the location of the nuclear power plantOkuma TownThe function of the town hall was moved to Aizuwakamatsu (Okuma Town Hall, Aizuwakamatsu Branch Office).
Changes in administrative areas
- 1889(Meiji 22) April 4- Municipal systemBy enforcement,Kitaiaizu-gunWakamatsu Keirinjimachi and 82 other towns merged, with some areas of Hiyoshi Village and Annual Tribute Town VillageWakamatsu TownIs established.
- 1899(Meiji 32) April 4-Due to the enforcement of the municipal systemWakamatsu CityWill be.The first municipal system in Fukushima Prefecture.
- 1937(Showa 12) April 4-Kitaaizu-gunTown north villagePart of is incorporated.
- 1951(Showa 26) April 4-Transfer Kitamura, Kitaaizu-gun.
- 1955(Showa 30) April 1-Kitaaizu-gunMinatomura,Ichinomura,Takano Village,Shinsashi Village,Kadota Village,Oto Villageas well as the Higashiyama VillageThe current name of the cityAizuwakamatsuchange to.
- 1955(Showa 30) July 4- Onuma-gunHongo TownIncorporated Kotani.
- 2000(12)May 2 - Lake InawashiroIn the area,Koriyamaas well as the Yama-gunInawashiroAbout 3% of the area of the lake will be covered by the boundary area.
- 2004(16)May 11 -Kitaiaizu-gunKitaiaizu VillageIncorporated.
- 2005(17)May 11 - KawanumaKato TownIncorporated.
Town name that disappeared after displaying the residence
1965From (Showa 40)House displayDue to the implementation, the old town name was gradually changed to the current new town name. Of the old town name,1877In the town that was established by (Meiji 10),1889(Meiji 22)Wakamatsu Town, Kitaiaizu DistrictList the merged towns as.
Omachi Tachimachi, Omachi Ichinomachi, Omachi Ninomachi, Omachi Ninomachi, Omachi Sannomachi, Omachi Haranocho, Omachi Sanshinomachi, Omachi Shinomachi, Omachi Meikoya Town, Dojo Koji Town, Haranomachi,Konya Town, Koga Town, Baba Kamiyuki Town, Baba Shimoyuki Town, Baba Ichinocho Town, Baba Kamiyuki Town, Baba Shimo Nino Town, Baba Nino Vertical Town, Baba Kami Sanno Town, Baba Shimoyuki Town, Baba Sannomachi, Babakaminoshinomachi, Babashitashinomachi, Babashinanomachi, Babakamigonomachi, Babashitagonomachi, Babanameko-cho,Carpentry, Hakuro-cho, Kami-Shino-cho, Motoritsuka-cho, Kami-ichino-cho, Kami-roku-machi, Kamino-no-cho, Shimonobushi-cho, Kami-gono-cho, Yukuhito-cho, Nakamokuka-cho, Uenobushi-cho, Yashiki Town, Hongo Town, Misaki Town, Teramachi, Tomeikoya Town, Goken Town, Yoko Mikkamachi Town, Torii Town, Tsukigi Town, Amida Town, Atago Town, Jokoji Town, Taino Town, Minami Yoko Town, Tenningji Temple Town, Okuno Town, Takizawa Town, Sengoku Town, Jericho Town, Guilin Temple Town, Oro Town, Akai Town, Suwa Yotsuya, Toma Town, Tomanaka Town, Zenku Town, Hariya Town, Kawahara Town, Timber Town, Yutsuji Town, Seven Himachi, Kitakoji Town, Nishi-Nagoya Town, Hariya Nagoya Town, Kami Yamato Town, Naka Yamato Town, Shimo Yamato Town, Gonobun Town, Sakaemachi Kakunai, Sakaemachi XNUMX Sakaemachi XNUMX Chome, Sakaemachi Kanji Sakaemachi XNUMX-chome, Sakaemachi character Sakaemachi, Sakaemachi character Sakaemachi XNUMX-chome, Sakaemachi character Sakaemachi character XNUMX-chome, Sakaemachi character book Sannocho, Sakaemachi character book Ichinocho, Sakaemachi character Yutsuji-cho mouth, Sakaemachi character Kawaramachi mouth, Sakaemachi character Yonedai Ninocho, Sakaemachi Yonedai XNUMX chome, Sakaemachi Juhazo, Sakaemachi character break place, Sakaemachi Omotsuke-mae, Sakaemachi character fence inside, Sakaemachi character book Ninochoue, Sakaemachi character Tenningji town mouth, Sakaemachi character Hoshoji temple street , Sakaemachi character Odagaki, Sakaemachi characterTsuruga Castle, Shinyoko Town, Katayanagi Town, Minami Town
- Saiei Town
- Toei Town
- In front of the castle
- Omachi(XNUMX-chome, XNUMX-chome)
- Center(XNUMX-chome to XNUMX-chome)
- Showa Town
- Baba Town
- Aioi Town
- Gyojin Town
- Joto Town
- Yamaga Town
- Yoneyo (XNUMX-chome, XNUMX-chome)
- Nisshin Town
- Kanagawa Town
- Johoku Town
- Satsuki Town
- Hashimoto (XNUMX-chome, XNUMX-chome)
- Jonan Town
- Minami Town
- Southern flower garden
- Yukawa Town
- Shinyoko Town
- Mihata Town
- Timber Town (XNUMX-chome, XNUMX-chome)
- Josai Town
- Hiyoshi Town
- Sumiyoshi Town
- Makuuchi Higashi Town
- Yanagiharacho (XNUMX-chome-XNUMXchome)
- Nishiki Town
- Tenjin Town
- Meiwa Town
- Tatema Town
- Tatewaki Town
- Furukawa Town
- Higashinengu (XNUMX-chome to XNUMX-chome)
- Hanamigaoka (XNUMX-chome to XNUMX-chome)
- Yukawa Minami
- In front of Kenpukuji Temple
- North Aoki
- Ekimae Town
- Ishido Town
- Sericulture town
- Takizawa Town
- Byakko Town
- Yamami Town
- Tsuruga Town
- Iai Town
- Tsutsumi Town
- Otsuka (XNUMX-chome, XNUMX-chome)
- Kita Takizawa (XNUMX-chome, XNUMX-chome)
- Nakajima Town
- Sengoku Town
- Minami Sengoku Town
- Higashi Sengoku (XNUMX-chome to XNUMX-chome)
- Flower garden east
- Heian Town
- Keizan (XNUMX-chome, XNUMX-chome)
- Wada (XNUMX-chome, XNUMX-chome)
- Iimori (XNUMX-chome to XNUMX-chome)
- Hanaharu Town
- Tenneiji Town
In Aizuwakamatsu City, all official town names are read as "town" and "cho" is not used.
- Machikita Town -Area north of the city
- Koya Town -Northern part of the city, paddy fields, etc. spread
- Shinsashi Town -The northwestern part of the city, which also has paddy fields
- Kitaiaizu Town-To the west of the city and to other areasAgagawaFlows. Before the Heisei mergerKitaiaizu-gunKitaiaizu Village.
- Ichinocho -Commercial facilities line up along the main road in the northeastern part of the city
- Kato-cho-the northeastern part of the city, such as rice fields and forests. Before the Heisei mergerKawanumaKato Town.
- Minato Town --Outside the Aizu basin in the eastern part of the city.Lake InawashiroFacing
- Higashiyama Town -Southeastern part of the city,Higashiyama hot springEtc.
- Kadota Town --The area south of the city.Although it was a paddy field, many residential areas and commercial facilities were built.
- Oto Town -The southern part of the city,Ashinomaki OnsenThere is
- Itsukimachi Matsunaga (XNUMX-chome-XNUMX-chome) --Separated from Itsukimachi Oaza Matsunaga due to residential land development
- Inter West-Logistics ComplexAizu ApioWith the completion of the town, part of the towns of Kita-cho and Koya-cho changed their names.
- Yasumimachi-Itsukimachi Oaza Yasumimachi Name changed from Nakamurahigashi
- Tsushimadatemachi-Kadotamachi Oaza Hiyoshiji Changed the town name from Tsushimadate
- Niiderakita (XNUMX-chome to XNUMX-chome) --A part of Mondenmachi Oazani Muranishi changed its name
- Makuuchi Minamimachi --Kozashimachi Oaza Minami XNUMX Go Subtitle Part of the inner south changed the town name
|(Mayor of former Wakamatsu)||Ebina Kisho|
|First generation||1899May 7 - 1902May 3|
|2 fee||1902May 5 - 1903May 9|
|3 fee||Kohei Saji||1903May 11 - 1906May 9|
|4 fee||1906May 10 - 1912May 10|
|5 fee||Genjiro Onoki||1912May 12 - 1914May 6|
|6 fee||1914May 7 - 1915May 5|
|7,8 fee||1915May 6 - 1922May 5|
|9 fee||Toyoe Matsue||1922May 12 - 1925May 11|
|10 fee||1926May 7 -1926May 11|
|11 fee||1927May 2 - 1931May 2|
|12 fee||Sakichi Sato||1931May 6 - 1933May 6|
|13 fee||Sudo Moto||1933May 10 - 1934May 12|
|14 fee||Go Sase||1935May 2 - 1939May 2|
|15 fee||Torahiko Suzuki||1939May 5 - 1941May 9|
|16 fee||Teruyoshi Takayama||1942May 7 - 1945May 11|
|17 fee||Shizuka Ehana||1945May 12 - 1947May 4|
|18 fee||1947May 4 - 1948May 2|
|19 fee||1948May 3 - 1952May 3|
|20 fee||Murai Hachiro||October 1952, 3- 1956May 3|
|21-23 generations||Takeshi Yokoyama||October 1956, 3- 1968May 3|
|24-26 generations||October 1968, 3- 1980May 3|
|27 fee||October 1980, 3- 1983May 5|
|28 fee||Yoshiki Inomata||1983May 6 - 1987May 6|
|29 fee||Hironaka Hayakawa||October 1987, 6- 1991May 6|
|30-31 generations||Hideo Yamauchi||October 1991, 6- 1999May 3|
|32-34 generations||Ichiro Sugae||1999May 4 - 2011May 8|
|35-37 generations||Shuhei Muroi||2011May 8 -|
City Hall/Citizen Center
- Main Government Building: 3-46 Toei-cho, Aizuwakamatsu
- It started operation in 1937. In the 2017th comprehensive plan from 7, the main government building old building preservation and utilization plan and the government building maintenance action plan were drafted.
- Kitaaizu Branch: 11 Suwamae, Nakaarai, Kitaaizu-cho, Aizuwakamatsu City
- Kato Branch: 14 Kamiishi, Kazuyama, Kato-cho, Aizuwakamatsu
- Minato Citizen Center: Aizu-Wakamatsu City Minato-machi Large Kyowa Nishida
- Oto Civic Center: 479 Kamiyori Kasio, Oto-cho, Aizuwakamatsu
- Kita Citizen Center: 28, Muramae, Kamitakano, Koya-cho, Aizuwakamatsu
- Minami Civic Center: Aizu-Wakamatsu City Kadota Town, Nakano, Daido West 13
- Ichinomiya Civic Center: 5-6-XNUMX Kitahakizawa, Aizuwakamatsu City
- Higashi Civic Center: 1-53 Keiyama, Aizuwakamatsu City
City hall organization
- vice-mayor(1 people)
- Planning and Policy Department (Planning and Coordination Section, Secretary Public Hearing Section, Community Development Section)
- Each branch (town development promotion section, resident welfare section)
- Finance Department (Finance Section, Tax Section, Tax Payment Section)
- General Affairs Department (General Affairs Division, Human Resources Division, Information Policy Division, Contract Inspection Division)
- Citizen's Department (Environmental Life Section, Crisis Management Section, Citizen Section, Waste Management Section)
- Each civic center
- Health and Welfare Department (Community Welfare Division, Person with Disabilities Support Division, Elderly Welfare Division, Child and Family Division, Child Child Care Division, National Health Insurance Pension Division, Health Promotion Division)
- Tourism and Commerce Department (Tourism Division, Commerce and Industry Division, Business Location Division)
- Agricultural Administration Department (Agricultural Administration Division, Agriculture and Forestry Division)
- Construction Department (City Planning Section, Flowers and Greenery Section, Land Readjustment Section, Sewer Section, Road Construction Section, Road Maintenance Section, Building Section)
- Planning and Policy Department (Planning and Coordination Section, Secretary Public Hearing Section, Community Development Section)
- Accounting manager
- Accounts Division
- Board of education
- Board of Education Secretariat (Education General Affairs Division, School Education Division, Lifelong Learning Center, Culture Division, Sports Promotion Division)
- City council
- Congress Secretariat
- Election Management Committee
- Election Commission Secretariat
- Audit Committee
- Audit office
- Fairness committee
- Fixed Asset Evaluation Review Committee
- Agricultural committee
- Agricultural Committee Secretariat
- Water supply businessManager
- Water Department
Some office associations, etc.
- Aizuwakamatsu Regional Wide Area Municipal Area Maintenance Association: Waste treatment, wide area fire fighting, water supply for tap water, etc.
- Aizu Municipal Computer Management Committee
- Ministry of Justice
- Fukushima Prosecutor's OfficeAizuwakamatsu Branch: 6-11 Otemachi, Aizuwakamatsu City
- AizuwakamatsuWard Public Prosecutor's Office: 6-11 Ottemachi, Aizuwakamatsu City
- Fukushima regionLegal Affairs BureauWakamatsu Branch: 6-11 Otemachi, Aizuwakamatsu
- AizuwakamatsuDetention branch: 6-28 Ottemachi, Aizuwakamatsu City
- Ministry of Finance
- AizuwakamatsuTax office: 1-82, Jomae, Aizuwakamatsu City
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- Ministry of Agriculture
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- Aizu-Wakamatsu Branch Office of Koriyama National Highway Office: Aizu-Wakamatsu City, Kitamachi, Oita 105, Kitadai
- Agagawa River Office: 2-70 Omotemachi, Aizuwakamatsu City
- Fukushima Local Meteorological Observatory WakamatsuWeather station: 9-49, Saiki-machi, Aizuwakamatsu
- Fukushima District CourtAizuwakamatsu Branch: 6-6 Otemachi, Aizuwakamatsu City
- Fukushima Family CourtAizuwakamatsu Branch: 6-6 Otemachi, Aizuwakamatsu City
- AizuwakamatsuSummary court: 6-6 Ottemachi, Aizuwakamatsu City
- AizuwakamatsuProsecution examination committee: 6-6 Ottemachi, Aizuwakamatsu City
- The site of the former Aizu clan, Keisuke Naito, is a mansion site on the court premises, and the flow of Enshu style is drawn in the Edo period.White dew gardenThere is.
Fukushima prefectural government agency
- Aizu Regional Development Bureau: 7-5 Otemachi, Aizuwakamatsu City
- Aizu Health and Welfare Office: 7-40 Ottemachi, Aizuwakamatsu City
- Aizu Agriculture and Forestry Office: 7-5 Otemachi, Aizuwakamatsu City
- Aizuwakamatsu Construction Office: 7-5 Otemachi, Aizuwakamatsu City
- Aizu Education Office: 7-5 Otemachi, Aizuwakamatsu City
These are all inside the Aizuwakamatsu Joint Government Building.
Organization of Okuma Town Office
- Okuma TownAizu-Wakamatsu Branch Office: 2-41 Otemachi, Aizuwakamatsu City Aizu-Wakamatsu City Hall, Otemachi No. XNUMX Government Building
- Constant number: 30 people
- Term: April 2015, 27-April 8, 7 (Heisei 2019)
- Chair: Shozaburo Meguro (Aizu Sofu, 5th term)
- Vice Chairman: Masashi Kiyokawa (Citizen's Club, 3rd term)
|Parliamentary name||Number of seats||Representative name|
|Civic club||6||Masafumi Kiyokawa, Kotaro Ogura, Ikuo Sato, Shinichi Narita, Toshiro Togawa, Norio Ishida|
|Sofu Aizu||6||Masato Ogura, Keizo Yoshida, Satoshi Murasawa, Kazue Sano, Atsushi Yokoyama, Shozaburo Meguro|
|Forum Aizu||5||Motoi Utsumi, Junichiro Nagasato, Yuichi Furukawa, Yoshiji Nakajima, Yo Suzuki|
|Social Democratic Party/Civil Union||4||Sayoko Maruyama, Arata Matsuzaki, Hiroshi Takanashi, Takashi Joya|
|Komeito||3||Makoto Hikawa, Takashi Tsuchiya, Mt. Ooyama Toko|
|Abandoned||5||Toshihiro Harada, Motoo Saito, Yoshio Narita, Mitsumasa Abe, Kan Watanabe|
*As of October 2018, 5.
Fukushima Prefectural Assembly (Aizuwakamatsu City Election District)
- Constant number: 4 people
- Term: November 2019, 11 (Reiwa 20)-November 2023, 5 (Heisei 11)
|Name||Parliamentary name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Yoshinori Sato||LDPFukushima Prefectural Assembly||2|
|Yuu Watanabe||Prefectural Union Assembly||2||Party membershipNational Democratic Party|
|Ikuo Sato||Liberal Democratic Party Fukushima Prefectural Assembly||1|
|Masashi Miyashita||Prefectural Union Assembly||4||Party status is National Democratic Party|
*As of October 2019, 6.
House of Representatives
- Term: 2017nd October 29-10st October 22 ("48th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Fukushima Prefecture 4nd Ward(Aizuwakamatsu City,Kitakata,Minamiaizu District,Yama-gun,Kawanuma,Onuma-gun,Nishishirakawa-gunSaigo Village）||Ichiro Sugae||LDP||3||Constituency|
|Shinji Okuma||Constitutional Democratic Party||3||Proportional revival|
Sister city/friendship city
Domestic sister cities/friendship cities
- Mutsu City(Aomori）
Overseas sister city/friendship city
- Jingzhou(People's Republic of ChinaHubei Province）
- Leeds SummitCity (The United States of AmericaMissouri）
- Saipan City(北 マ リ ア ナ 諸島）
A city with a history of refusing to offer a friendly city tie-up
- Hagi City(Yamaguchi ）
- 1986(ShowaIn 61), he refused the offer to form a friendship city tie-up.
- Hagi CityBoshin WarでAizu DomainFought withChoshu clanIs the home of Hagi City offered a friendship city tie-up in commemoration of 120 years since the Boshin War that fought as an enemy, but among the citizens of Aizu-Wakamatsu, "We have not forgotten the grudge (of the Boshin War)." , Governor of Fukushima at that timeYukio MatsudairaHe refused because there was an opinion that "the grandson of the Aizu feudal lord is still alive".However, in reality, Hagi City and Aizuwakamatsu City did not form a friendship city relationship after this turmoil, but this turmoil triggered active private exchange.
- (→For historical details, see "Aizu WarSee）
The main street in the city centerChuo-dori,Shinmei streetand so on. Shinmei-dori is a shopping street, and small and medium-sized shops are lined up around this main street. However, with the advent of large-scale suburban stores nationwide, empty stores have become prominent in the city center. In such a situation, it is one of the downtown areasNankamachi streetThen, by creating a subsidy system from the city and working on the preservation and restoration of the old townscape, we are creating a town as a new tourism resource.
(All production values below are for 2006)
- Gross domestic product: 519 million yen
- Agriculture: 497 million yen
- Forestry: 21 million yen
- Gross domestic product: 16,285 million yen
- Manufacturing industry: 13,649 million yen
- Fujitsu,Texas Instruments(OldSpansion),On Semiconductor AizuThere is a semiconductor manufacturing base in Japan.
- OlympusAizu Olympus is located.
- Gross domestic product: 35,738 million yen
- Wholesale / Retail: 4,525 million yen
- Service industry: 12,866 million yen
- Major department stores, complex commercial facilities, and large shopping centers in Aizuwakamatsu
- Current store
- MEGA Don Quixote Aizuwakamatsu --The only one in the cityGeneral supermarketIt is a business type store.Previously, it was operated as Apita Aizuwakamatsu store, but in November 2020, it was converted to MEGA Don Quijote UNY.
- Stores that existed in the past
- NagasakiyaAizuwakamatsu store- 2002Closed on February 2. Currently aboveLion DollAcquired the building and operated as a commercial complex "Leo Club Garden Square → Lion D'or Garden".
- Aizu Sati - 2009Closed on June 6th. First in the Tohoku regionSatyIt was a store.
- Nakago Aizu store - 2010Closed on February 2. It was the only department store in the Aizu region.
- Mizuho BankAizu Branch
- Toho Bank(Designated financial institution)
- Joyo BankAizu Branch
- Daishi Hokuetsu BankAizu Branch
- Fukushima Bank
- Daito Bank
- Aizu Shinkin Bank
- Aizu Commerce and Industry Credit Union
- Tohoku Labor BankWakamatsu Branch
- Aizu Yotsuba Agricultural Cooperative
- Fukushima Sakura Agricultural Cooperative Okuma Branch (Aizu Support Center)
General correspondence operator
Dedicated to pre-school and extra curricular
- University of Aizu
- Aizu University Junior College(Former name: Fukushima Prefectural Aizu Junior College)
- Private full time
- Private correspondence system
- Shoushi High SchoolAizuwakamatsu Campus
- Shohei High School Attached to East Japan International University Aizu Learning Support Center Aizuwakamatsu School
- Shoyo Gakuen High School Aizu Learning Center
Junior high school
- Aizuwakamatsu City Ichinomiya Junior High School
- Aizuwakamatsu City Oto Junior High School
- Aizuwakamatsu Minato Junior High School
- Aizu-Wakamatsu City Kitaaizu Junior High School
- Aizu-Wakamatsu City Kato Junior High School
- Fukushima Prefectural Aizu Gakuho Junior High School --Middle and high school
- Aizuwakamatsu Zaberio Gakuen Junior High School --Middle and high school
- Aizuwakamatsu City Ichino Elementary School
- Aizuwakamatsu City Eiwa Elementary School
- Aizu-Wakamatsu City Oto Elementary School
- Aizuwakamatsu City Tsurujo Elementary School
- Aizuwakamatsu City Religious Elementary School
- Aizuwakamatsu Municipal Yukinin Elementary School
- Aizuwakamatsu City Shinsashi Elementary School
- Aizu-Wakamatsu City Koganei Elementary School
- Aizuwakamatsu Municipal Josai Elementary School
- Aizuwakamatsu City Jonan Elementary School
- Aizuwakamatsu Municipal Johoku Elementary School
- Aizuwakamatsu Nisshin Elementary School
- Aizuwakamatsu City Higashiyama Elementary School
- Aizuwakamatsu City Matsunaga Elementary School
- Aizuwakamatsu Minato Elementary School
- Aizuwakamatsu Municipal Kadota Elementary School
- Aizu-Wakamatsu Municipal Arachidate Elementary School
- Aizu-Wakamatsu City Kawaminami Elementary School
- Aizuwakamatsu City Kato Gakuen Elementary School
- Fukushima Prefectural Aizu Support School
- Fukushima Prefectural Aizu Support School Takeda Branch School-Located in Takeda General Hospital, which is the name of the branch school for long-term hospitalized children.
- Fukushima Prefectural Hearing Support School Aizu Branch School
Okuma Municipal School
Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant AccidentA branch school of Okuma Municipal School established in the city for the purpose.
- Okuma Municipal Okuma Junior High School-Aizu-Wakamatsu branch office relocated to the second office of Otemachi-cho, Aizuwakamatsu City Hall.
- Okuma Municipal Elementary School-Moved to the former Aizu-Wakamatsu Municipal Kato Third Elementary School as the Aizu-Wakamatsu branch of Ono Elementary School and Kumamachi Elementary School.
- Okuma Municipal Kindergarten-moved to the former Aizu-Wakamatsu Municipal Kato First Kindergarten as the Aizu-Wakamatsu branch.
- The old facility that once existed had a small number of open books for general books.At the same time, the facility itself was aging, so an alternative Aizu Rehearsal Hall (Lifelong Learning Center) was constructed and relocated.
Aizu Rehearsal Hall
- 2011May 4Opening
- at firstMay 3Was scheduled to open,Great East Japan EarthquakeThe opening was postponed due to the influence of
- A complex facility for lifelong learning, including a central public hall and a municipal library
- In addition to the above, it also has cooking classes and music studies.
- (Fukushima Prefecture's history, nature, folklore, etc.)
- Radio stations
- Community information magazine
This area is also the center of transportation in the Aizu basin,MutsuIt was an important point in the south.
- East Japan Railway(JR East)
The representative station, Aizu-Wakamatsu Station, is located in the northern part of the city.
Route buses in the cityAizu Recreation ParkDrive only nearBandai Toto BusExcept for the lineAizu shared car(Aizu Bus) It is operated by only one group company, and there is a regular bus in front of Aizuwakamatsu Station.TerminalThere is. otherstouristAizu-Wakamatsu Station, as a bus forNankamachi,Tsuruga Castle,Goyakuen,Higashiyama hot spring,Mt. IimoriTie etc.Machinaka tour bus(Hikara-san, Akabee) is in operation.
Highway bus route
- Along the Banetsu Expressway
- Aizuwakamatsu-Koriyama-Iwaki Line
- Aizuwakamatsu-Nozawa Line(Nishiaizu TownNozawa area)
- Aizuwakamatsu-Niigata Line
- Fukushima Station/Sendai Airport/Sendai Station
- To Tokyo
- Yumekaido Aizu(KitakataIn and out of Aizuwakamatsu CityOji Station-Ikebukuro Station East ExitviaBusta Shinjuku (Shinjuku Station New South Exit)I went to and from some Aizu-Wakamatsu citiesTokyo StationGoing)
Major taxi companies based in Aizuwakamatsu City
- Aizu taxi
- Wakamatsu taxi
- White tiger taxi
- Hirota taxi
- Aoi taxi
Airports used from Aizuwakamatsu City
- Fukushima Airport -After using JR Ban'etsu West Line or highway bus,Koriyama StationFrom the frontLimousine bususe.
- Niigata Airport -After using JR Ban'etsu West Line or highway bus,Niigata StationTake the limousine bus from the front.
- Sendai Airport -JR Ban'etsu West Line,Tohoku Shinkansen,Sendai Airport Access Lineuse.
- Narita Airport -JR Ban'etsu West Line, Tohoku Shinkansen,Sobu Main Line,Narita LineAnd so on.
- Haneda airport -JR Ban'etsu West Line, Tohoku Shinkansen,Tokyo Monorail Haneda Airport LineAnd so on.
- Road standard: Omachi four-cornered intersection
- National Route 49
- National Route 118
- National Route 121
- National Route 252
- National Route 294
- National Route 401
Main local road
- Fukushima Prefectural Road No. 23, Aizutaka Tagami Sanyose Line
- Fukushima Prefectural Road 33 Aizu Sakashita Kato Line
- Fukushima Prefectural Road 59 Aizu-Wakamatsu Mishima Line
- Fukushima Prefectural Road 64 Aizu-Wakamatsu Ura Bandai Line
- Fukushima Prefecture Road 69 Kitayama Aizuwakamatsu Line
- Fukushima Prefectural Road 72 Aizu Sakashita Aizu Hongo Line
General prefectural road
- Fukushima Prefectural Road 128 Aizu-Wakamatsu Aizutakada Line
- Fukushima Prefectural Road 131 Shimogo Aizu Hongo Line
- Fukushima Prefectural Road 211 Nishi-Wakamatsu Station Minamimachi Line
- Fukushima Prefectural Road 212 Kadota Station Line
- Fukushima Prefectural Road 213 Ashinomaki Onsen Stop Line
- Fukushima Prefectural Road No. 214 Ashinomaki Onsen Minami Stop Line
- Fukushima Prefectural Road No. 325 Yukawa Omachi Line
- Fukushima Prefectural Road 326 Hamasaki Takano Aizu-Wakamatsu Line
- Fukushima Prefectural Road 328 Nakazawa Nishi-Wakamatsu Stop Line
- Fukushima Prefectural Road 337 Kitakata Kato Line
- Fukushima Prefectural Road No. 374 Higashiyama Onsen Line
- Fukushima Prefectural Road 392 Aizu-Wakamatsu Atsushi Onsen Bicycle Pathway
Common name of road
For detailsStreet in Fukushima PrefecturePlease refer to.
- Shinmei street
- Sengoku Street(Fujitsu Bypass, Odabashi Dori, Fuji Dori)
- Nankamachi street
- Hideyo Noguchi Youth Street(Omachi Dori, Machikata Kurashik Dori)
- Byakko Street
- Aizu Festival
- KuyaNembutsu dance
- Takeko NakanoMs. Honoring Festival (Shinsashi Town）
- Aizu cluster amaryllis
- Aizu Candle Festival
- Japanese buckwheat noodles
- Steamed bunTempura
- herring OfJapanese pepperPickles
- Sauce cutlet bowl
- Horse sting
- Aizu Curry Yakisoba
- Aizu Ramen
- lacquerware(Aizu lacquer）
- Sake : Eikawa Brewery,Hanaharu Brewery,Suehiro Sake BreweryHeadquarters such as Miyazumi Meijo.
- Stand up Koboshi
- Aizu Keizan ware
- Aizu cotton
- (Kaki in the Miyama district of Kadota-cho is presented to the Imperial family every year)
Works set in Aizuwakamatsu
- Return to the truck guy, Ichibanseikita(1978,Toei)movies
- For this child's seven celebrations(1982,Shochiku,Kadokawa Haruki Office)movies
- Byakkotai (1986 TV drama)
- Byakkotai (2007 TV drama)
- Byakkotai (graphic novel)
- Byakkotai-The Undefeated
- Lion era
- Tenchijin (NHK Taiga Drama)
- Pita Ten
- When Tachiaoi blooms ~ Aizu's marriage ~ (December 2016, 6,Fukushima Central Television）
Aizuwakamatsu City is based on its historical background and cultural characteristics.tourismIs popular and many tourists visit. 2005Or later,Aizu Destination CampaignTourism campaigns such asShinjuku Station,Ueno StationからJRTohoku Main Line,Banetsu West LineDirect throughLimited express train"AIZU"I am operating a number.
- Wakamatsu Castle(Tsuruga Castle)
- Mt. Iimori - White Tiger CorpsThe grave of the sword,Eiraido(Sazae-do)
- Former Takizawa Honjin
- Aizu lord Matsudaira family grave - Aizu Matsudaira familyGrave of successive lords
- Aizu Domain School Nisshinkan
- Aizu Village
- Strong Shimizu
- Aizu Otsukayama Tumulus
- -Tamurayama, Kitaaizu Town, the oldest tomb in the Tohoku region, which is the oldest in the Tohoku region
- Aizu Shinsengumi Memorial Hall-Nanukamachi, 1st floor is a shop, 2nd floor is a private museum, exhibiting firearms, letters, etc.
- Tenneiji Temple -Shinsengumi Director Isamu KondoTomb
- Amidaji（Amida Temple） -Shinsengumi Third Division Captain Hajime SaitoTomb, XNUMXrd floor (moved from Tsurugajo Honmaru)
- Koutokuji Temple - Gamo UjisatoTomb
- Hachiyo-ji Temple
- Enmei-ji TempleJizodo (Fujikura Nikaido)
- Silkworm country shrine
- Hakaku Shrine
- Saigo Yoromo (Bakumatsu OfAizu DomainElder）
- Akizuki Teijiro (The Aizu clan at the end of the Edo period,educator）
- Kajiwara Heima (Aizu Clan Elder at the end of the Edo period)
- Kanagawa Sagawa (Aizu Clan Elder at the end of the Edo period)
- Jimbo repair (Aizu Clan military magistrate at the end of the Edo period)
- Yamamoto (Aizu clan at the end of the Edo period)
- Hiroshi Yamakawa (Aizu Clan Elder at the end of the Edo period,Maj. Gen. Army,AristocratMember of parliament)
- Iinuma Hajime(Under Secretary of Interior,Secretary of Tokyo,AizukaiChairman)
- Shiro Ikegami(Government Secretary General of the Chosun Governor's Office,Mayor of Osaka）
- Eizo Ishizuka(Taiwan Governor, Counselor)
- Masayoshi Ito (政治家,Minister of Foreign Affairs-Chief Cabinet Secretary）
- Hashimatake Oshima(Governor of Saga Prefecture,Governor of Kochi Prefecture,Koriyama Mayor）
- Nobuo Kashiwamura(National Police Agency）
- Hiroshima Kawashima (Deputy Secretary-General, Cabinet Secretariat,Professional baseball commissioner, Aizukai Chairman)
- Masaharu Kitahara(Mayor of Nagasaki）
- Yoshio Kusaka(Fukushima Governor,Nagasaki Governor）
- Masatoshi Sato(Governor of Kagawa Prefecture,Governor of Yamanashi Prefecture,Mayor of Nagoya）
- Genshin Takano (Governor of Yamanashi Prefecture,Hiroshima Governor,Police commander）
- Nishikawa Tetsujiro(White tiger soldier,Grand courtJudge)
- Niwa Shichirou(Deputy Secretary of Interior)
- Kenji Hirosawa(Member of the House of Representatives,Tokyo Veterinary Schoolhead teacher)
- Tadahiko Mibuchi (First generationChief of the Supreme Court）
- Tatsuya Koike(Lawyer,Japan Federation of Bar AssociationsVice-president)
- Shiro Akabane(Spain Minister)
- Saito Yoshie(Director of Trade Bureau, First President of Aizu Junior College)
- Hayashi Gonsuke (Australiaambassador,Secretary counselor）
- Tsuneo Matsudaira(Minister Miyauchi, Chairman of the House of Councilors)
- Ken Yanagisawa(poets)
- Masaaki Noguchi (Diplomat)
- Shunroku Hata (MarshalArmy general)
- Shibagoro (Army general）
- Eitaro Hata (Army General)
- Nishiichi (Army General)
- Eijiro Haga(ArmyMilitary doctor）
- Ryokaku Saburo(Army Lieutenant General,ChichimatsukaiChairman)
- Yokoyama Isamu(Army Lieutenant General,16th ArmyCommander)
- Okuda Shigeei(Maj. Gen. Army）
- Kiyoshi Higuchi(Major Admiral, Vice Chairman of Chikamatsukai)
- Shigeo Fujii(Major Admiral, Lieutenant General Manchuria)
- Toyoe Matsue(Major Admiral, Chief of Bando POW Camp)
- Makoto Yanase(Major Admiral, from the Aizu Sanke Yanase family)
- Takeshi Machino(Army Colonel,Zhang ZuoAdvisor)
- Yuzaburo straw (Collect Army, Chikamatsukai)
- Jinya Inomata(Major Army,Imperial guard operation）
- Hikagawa(ArmycavalryMajor, Hasegawa Susumu)
- Niwa Goro(Sword corpsCaptain)
- Shibukawa Zensuke(XNUMX incident）
- Shigeto Dewa (Admiral）
- Hidematsu Kakuda(Admiral Navy,Standing fleetCommander)
- Eitaro Shimodaira(Admiral, Vice Chairman, Chikumatsukai)
- Tokiwa Morie(Navy Admiral, Vice Chairman of the Chikamatsukai)
- Katsumi Yukishita(Navy Admiral, Battleship "Nagato"Captain)
- Tojiro Katagiri(Navy Accounting Chief, Member of the House of Representatives)
- Kojiro Wada(Navy Colonel）
- Eiji Kusari(Major Navy, self-determination)
- Kumanosuke under the snow(Assistant Navy Ensign)
- Tatsujiro Uesaki(Navy Private Sergeant, Self-determination)
- Kenjiro Yamakawa (Tokyo Imperial UniversityPresident/Kyoto Imperial UniversityPresident/Kyushu Imperial UniversityPresident)
- Yamakawa Futaba(Female educator)
- Ibuka Kajinosuke(Meiji GakuinPrime Minister)
- Hideo Takamine (Educator,Tokyo Higher Normal Schoolhead teacher)
- Niijima Yae(Doshisha University)
- Shigetao Konishi (President of Kyoto Imperial University)
- Shinshiro Shinzo (President of Kyoto Imperial University)
- Otake Taki(Yonezawa High Tech,Kiryu advanced dyeing and weavinghead teacher)
- Oohira(Aoyama Gakuin UniversityPresident)
- Mitsunori Ohara(Chuo UniversityHonorary professor)
- Armor(Kanazawa UniversityHonorary professor)
- Kimijima Hachiro(Kyushu Imperial UniversityFaculty of Engineering)
- Shiro Kurokawachi(President of JSCE)
- Naoki Komuro (Sociologist,economist）
- Saito Tsunezaburo(Japanese AcademyMember,Aizu CollegeThe first president)
- Yoshinaga Sato(Morioka Higher Agriculture and Forestry,Utsunomiya High Agriculture and Forestryhead teacher)
- Kazuichi Shinshiro("Birch] Doujin, Professor of Hosei University)
- Shinichi Matsumoto(Osaka Medical UniversityPresident)
- Junichi Watanabe (Astronomer）
- Tokai Sanshi (Novelist,politician)
- Yoshio Takase(Poet/critic)
- Sakako Wakamatsu (Word-matching bodyOne of the pioneers ofLittle Prince(First translator of)
- Nishikawa Mitsuru (作家）
- Kiyomitsu Osuka(artist）
- Nagasawa (画家-Settsu Mode SeminarFounded)
- Hiroshi Sasakawa (Animation director-manga artist）
- Shinobu Arima manga artist
- Kazuo Hoshi (Composer/Music teacher)
- Yoji Hoshi (Vocalist)
- Masahiro Sato (Conductor)
- Katsumi Akabane(South Manchuria RailwayDirector)
- Yuzaburo Kato(Tohoku developmentVice President)
- Motoharu Kurata(Asahi GlassPresident)
- Naoto Kobinoyama(Governor of Southern Manchuria Railway, Minister of Transport)
- Totaro Shimosaka(Taiwan BankDeputy president,NisshoPresident)
- Shintaro Shirai(Sunzu RailwayPresident, Member of the House of Representatives)
- Kiyoji Hoshino(Korean bankVice President,Japan Real Estate Bank(First president, Aizukai chairman)
- Harue Matsue(From NanyangPresident)
- Minami Kiyoshi(Hanzuru RailwayPresident)
- Shunrokuro Mori(Director of South Manchuria Railway,Ministry of FinanceFinance BureauLong)
- Tomoyoshi Morohashi(Xebio HoldingsPresident)
- Kei Sato (An actor）
- Tiger fang (Actor)
- Soichiro Hoshi (Voice actor）
- Suzuki Misaki (Voice actor)
- Eimine (talent-Reporter）
- Takashi Yamaguchi (Singer:Sambomaster, OldKitaiaizu VillageFrom)
- Yoshii Izumida (ギ タ リ ス ト : FOX LOCO PHANTOM/GOLIATH)
- Nagamine Yasuko (Butoh）
- Sanyutei Kaneyoshi (Rakugo performer）
- Mountain monkey (Singer artist: Former LG Monkees)
Mass media and speech field
- Hideo Yanagisawa (NHK記者,news caster）
- Tsuneo Shiobara (OriginalFuji Television Network, Incannouncer）
- Rie Inomata (Fukushima Broadcastingannouncer)
- Miki Ono (TV You Fukushimaannouncer)
- Shinichi Tezuka (Radio FukushimaAnnouncer, formerly from Kato-cho)
- Suzaku (OriginalGrand SumoWrestler, Retired in September 2017)
- Wakushima Kusaburo (Meiji eraGrand SumoWrestler）
- Toshiki Hokuto (Sumo wrestler)
- Saigo Shiro (Judo）
- Shin Wada (kendoHouse,One-sword style Mizoguchi school）
- Hiroaki Oyagi(Athletics manager, formerly from Kato-cho)
- Atsuyuki Sato (Track and field athlete）
- Hideyuki Anzai (Athletic athlete, formerly from Kato-cho)
- Kenji Morozumi (OriginalProfessional baseball player）
- Yuta Nitta (Bicycle racer）
- Kenji Nishimaki (Pro baseball player)
- Sadakichi Iinuma (OriginalWhite Tiger CorpsMaster)
- Mt. Ooyama (Nee Yamakawa, Kenjiro Yamakawa, sister of the President of the Tokyo Empire)
- Yoshie Baba (1956Miss UniverseRepresentation from Japan)
- Original(Honorary Chairman of National Historical Conservation Federation)
- Yuichi Hoshi (bartender）
- Jiro Tamai (Nonfiction writer）
Person with a relationship
- Mr. Nana
- Date Masamune
- Gamo Ujisato
- Uesugi Kagekatsu
- Naoe Kanetsugu
- Yoshiaki Kato
- Masayuki Hoshina
- Matsudaira Yoho
- Yasuo Matsudaira
- Yamazaki Yakusai
- Toshizo Hijikata
- Hajime Saito
- Naosuke Kawasaki
- Chichibu Palace Setuko (Corresponds to the grandchild of Hobon)
- Fukada Yasu
- Akira Nakata,Nakata Kaiji,Yoshinao NakataParent-child
- Takejiro Yuasa(Lvshun Port closure operation,KodokanJudo Hall of Fame)
- Toshio Kaneda (Former Mayor of Shintsuru Village/Former President of Fukushima Kyowa Credit Union, Aizu Technical High School)
- 2008May 5ToFree and open source OfOffice software"OpenOffice.orgHas been announced at Aizu-Wakamatsu City Hall.. This is the first time in a municipality in Fukushima prefecture. After that, in February 2012, it is a derivative software of OpenOffice.org due to its high compatibility with Microsoft Office and active version upgrade.LibreOfficeWas moved to.
- Kyotaro Nishimura's "Aizu Kogen murder case" In an interview with Tokuma Shoten's Yuzuru Yamamae, a local taxi driver said, "There is nothing in Aizu Wakamatsu where the new government made it. Most of it moved to Kitakata." It seems that he was relocated to the Nanto clan.[Source required].
- MinamiaizuCompared to other areas, there are more people who have the surname "star", which originates from.Although it is a rare surname nationwide, it is very common in Aizuwakamatsu.In addition, the Watanabe surname is characterized by the fact that there are more notations of "Watanabe" than "Watanabe".
- ^ Awards at the 30 "Radio Day / Information and Communications Month" Memorial Central Ceremony --May 30, 5, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
- ^ a b c "Normal value download”. Japan Meteorological Agency. Year ending March 2021Browse.
- ^ "Value of 1st to 10th in observation history (value throughout the year)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. Year ending March 2021Browse.
- ^ "Fukushima Prefecture History"
- ^ Noguchi "Series Clan Story, Aizu Clan", P15
- ^ "The successive mayors of Japan" (Volume XNUMX) "Seikihachi Akiyama"
- ^ "History of school”. Fukushima Prefectural Aizu High School. As of December 2017, 12オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2014th of February 7Browse.
- ^ "Aizu Olympus Corporation". 2018th of February 7Browse.
- ^ "Building a solid system as a leading endoscope company-Expansion of" Aizu Olympus "with the world's most advanced technology" (Press Release), Olympus, (August 2007, 8)
- ^ "Summary of the latest information on anime characters by Soichiro Hoshi”. Animate Times. 2020th of February 10Browse.
- ^ "Introduction of free office software to all agencies" (PDF) (Press Release), Information Policy Division, General Affairs Department, Aizuwakamatsu City, (May 2008, 5)
- ^ Trust Takahashi (February 2012, 2). “Aizuwakamatsu City moved from OpenOffice.org to LibreOffice". ITpro. 2012th of February 2Browse.
- Aizu Domain
- Aizu War
- Aizu dialect
- Aizuwakamatsu Regional Wide Area Municipal Area Maintenance Association
- Aizu Area Wide Area Business Association
- Hagi City - Friendship cityThey applied for an agreement but refused because of the grudges of the Aizu War.
- Wakamatsu colony - The United States of AmericaFirst japanesecolonyA place said to have been.
- Okuma Town - Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plantLocation of Units 1 to 4. Due to the 2011 explosion accident, the government office was evacuated to Aizuwakamatsu.