[Breaking news] XNUMX infections in Fukuoka Prefecture XNUMX suspected mutations XNUMX new coronas, the highest number ever in Kitakyushu
If you write the contents roughly
The number of infected 66 people in Kitakyushu is the highest ever in a day.
On May XNUMX, XNUMX new corona infections were confirmed in Fukuoka Prefecture. (XNUMX suspected mutant viruses ... → Continue reading
TV West Japan
"TV West Japan" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news from Fukuoka and Yamaguchi prefectures.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Kanmon StraitFacingKyusyuNorthernmostcity.. With a history that flourished as the gateway to Kyushu,Kitakyushu Industrial AreaBear the core of.1963May 2ToMoji,Kokura ,Wakamatsu,Hachiman,TobataNogoichi's equal mergerWas born after. Three major metropolitan areasIt became the first ordinance-designated city in the area except for (Prefectural office locationFirst as a city other than).. Prefectural officeFukuoka CityIt was the city with the largest population in Kyushu until it was overtaken.Centered on our cityKitakyushu metropolitan areaBesides[Primary material 2],Kanmon StraitAdjacent acrossYamaguchi ShimonosekiAlong withKanmon metropolitan areaTo form.
13th in population size in Japan, In KyushuFukuoka CityIt is second only to the city, and together with the city as a special zone for global founding and job creationNational Strategic Special ZoneIs specified in.. In non-prefectural office locationsKanagawaKawasaki CityHas the second largest population after[Primary material 3].
It is the starting point of major national roads and railway lines in Kyushu, and has beenKyushu Railway(CurrentKagoshima Main LinePredecessor),Kanmon StraitFacingMoji PortOnce prospered as a coal shipping portWakamatsu PortThe development of transportation infrastructure such as ports has progressed.2016May 4IsHigashikyushu Expressway Oita CityandMiyazaki CityDirectly connected toKyushu ExpresswayTogether withTransportation nodeAs a base.
From the remnants of being the largest city in KyushuNHK Kitakyushu Broadcasting Station,Asahi Shimbun Western Headquarters,Mainichi Newspaper West Head OfficeIs located in the prefecture with the city of Fukuoka for a long time.Mass mediaIt is the base of
1901ToChikuho coalfieldNear Yawata Town (1901at that time.Village system enforcement1889..Later in Yawata City)Government steel millWas established and industrialization progressed as the largest steel supply site in Japan.. In Kitakyushu, with an international trading portSuzuki ShotenThere are various industries such as Monji, where the food industry is concentrated, Ogura, which has a tradition as a castle town where the military industry is concentrated, Wakamatsu, a coal distribution center, Yawata, which is operated by the Yahata Steel Works, and Tobata, a spinning and coal-related industry and a fishery base. Cities with industrial characteristics have developed while competing with each other along the Kanmon Straits and the coast of Dokai Bay...Although the scale is different, each of the five old cities is stillCity centerHave.The administrative and economic center of Kitakyushu isKokurakita WardAndKokura StationThe front is the largest in the cityDowntownIt has become.
After the war, it developed mainly in heavy industries such as steel and metals.High economic growthBecame the driving force of..With the development of the heavy chemical industry, during the high growth periodAir pollution,Dokai Bay OfWater pollution such asPollutionHas become more serious, but citizens and the government have cooperated to overcome pollution.1990 eraOccupy in the local economy until the second halfManufacturing industryWas large, but2000 eraToService industryAnd the industrial structure is changing...Also, from the history of overcoming pollutionKitakyushu Eco TownSuch asエ コBusiness and recycling facilities are also concentrated..The administration is to revitalize the cityKitakyushu Film CommissionIs actively engaged in attracting movie and TV locations and cooperating in shooting..
1979The population peaked at 106.8 million, Changes in the industrial structure due to the relative decline in the relative status of the Kitakyushu Industrial Zone (region) and the conversion of the economy to services, universities and vocational schools, etc.Higher educationThe population has been declining until now due to the outflow of population to Fukuoka City, Kansai, and Tokyo, where the concentration of commerce and commerce is thriving. The aging rate in 2020 is also 30.6%, which is the highest among the ordinance-designated cities in Japan., Population decline and aging are becoming problems.
KyusyuLocated at the northeastern end of. North of the citySea of Japan(Hibiki Nada) On the east sideSeto Inland Sea(Suo Nada),Kanmon StraitAcrossHonshu OfShimonosekiIs about 650 in the narrowest Hatomo SetoMeters Facing at a distance of (m).
CitycoastalThe total length of the coastline as of March 2009 is approximately 3.Kilometers (km) and longest in ordinance-designated cities[Primary material 4]..The Kanmon Strait forms an S-shaped water area over about 20 km from the coast of Wakamatsu Ward to the coast of Moji Ward.Between the main island of Kyushu and the Wakamatsu PeninsulaDokai BayHas a depth of about 13 km from the bay mouth[Primary material 5].
8% of the coastline is artificial coasts such as harbors, and the length of the natural coast is about 20 km... On the natural coast of Hibiki Nada, at the beach near Iwaya fishing portウ ミ ガ メLanding has been confirmed, and along the Suo Nada coastSone tidal flatAnd Kitakyu Natural Beach Conservation Area remain[Primary material 6].
The central part of the city limits the northern part of the Fukuchi Mountains,Kisa PeninsulaThe Kouzan Mountain Range (Adachiyama-Mt.-Fushizan・Mt. Tonokami, Nuki mountains in Ogura Minami Ward (mountain mountains, etc.)Sarakura-Mt.-Mt. Gongenyama-Fukuchiyama・Shakudake ・Mt. Kongouzan etc.), Wakamatsu Ward ・Wakamatsu PeninsulaOf the Ishimine Mountain Range (Ishimine-Mt. Iwao and Mt. MirokuEtc.).
These mountains areKitakyushu National MonumentSpecified to[Primary material 7],SarakuraAs "100 billion dollar night view"Three major night views of New JapanHas been selected for.. The calcareous landforms spread from northern Fukuoka to western Yamaguchi,Karst plateau OfHiraodaiThere is.. Takatoyama Park is a mountain that is not maintained as a main mountain in other areas but is maintained as a park.[Primary material 8], Central Park (Mount Konpira)[Primary material 9], Koshiroyama (Wabari Park)[Primary material 10] and so on.
Flowing in the cityriver ThePurple river,Itabagawa,Kanayama River,OngagawaEtc., and fans and coastal plains are distributed around these estuaries.However, as mentioned above, there are many mountainous areas adjacent to the sea, and the habitable area is limited to about 20% of the entire city... In addition to the Onga River, dam lakes such as the Hata Dam and Troutuchi Dam constructed in the mountains support the water supply to urban areas..
In the city(I.e.As,Aijima,Majima(.Shimonoseki City Mutsure Island Island),Shirashima(Otoshima/Metojima Candle rock Bando Island Etc.)Wago Island,Majima,Hashima,Karukojima(Land connection island),TsumurajimaThere is[Primary material 11].. Also, as an artificial islandKitakyushu Airportand so on[Primary material 11].
The eastern part of Kitakyushu isSeto Inland Sea(Suo Nada), the northSea of Japan(Hibiki Nada),Inland Sea climateとJapan Sea climateShows an intermediate tendency of and is relatively warm[Primary material 12].. It is easily affected by the seasonal winds, with strong winds from the west in winter and strong winds from the south from spring to autumn.[Primary material 12].
The Hibiki Nada is affected by the wind storms of the Sea of Japan in winter, while the Suo Nada is a relatively calm area unique to the Seto Inland Sea.[Primary material 13].. Thick fog often occurs in the Kanmon Strait in early spring[Primary material 13].. After the rainy season, it is covered by the Pacific high pressure, and it becomes sunny and hot midsummer.[Primary material 14].. It often becomes cloudy in winter type atmospheric pressure arrangements, and it may snow.[Primary material 15].
According to the 2006 measurement results by the Kitakyushu Observatory, the annual average temperature was 18 degrees, the annual average humidity was 17.0%, and the annual precipitation was 72.9 mm.[Primary material 12].
|Kitakyushu (Hachiman) Climate|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F）||18.7|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||9.4|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||5.8|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||2.4|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F）||−4.6|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||82.8|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||94.6||113.6||146.0||184.5||198.2||149.5||168.8||197.5||158.4||170.4||131.4||112.6||1,825.5|
|Source:Japanese Meteorological Agency|
|The population density|
|40107-2||Ogura Minami Ward||208,039||22.2||171.74||1,211|
|40108-1||Hachiman East Ward||64,613||6.9||36.26||1,782|
|40109-9||Hachiman Nishi Ward||249,501||26.7||83.13||3,001|
The Asakawa district in the western part of Wakamatsu Ward was transferred to the Hachiman Nishi Ward and transferred to the 7-ward system.
Trade in the former five citiesChikuho coalfieldA harbor was developed as a shipping base, and the railway network was developed in conjunction with the development of the heavy chemical industry in seaside areas such as steel mills. In addition to the terrain with few flatlands and complicated mountainous areas,Buzen Country-Chikuzen countryIt has a historical background that is different from that of today and still has its own cultural and lifestyle ties.[Primary material 16].
From such a background, the urban structure of Kitakyushu City developed around the railway stations of the former five cities, and these were connected along the railway to form a long and narrow city axis.[Primary material 16].
Since public facilities have been developed in units of old cities, it has the characteristic that the area of public facilities per capita is the largest among the 20 ordinance-designated cities nationwide..
After that, the city structure has two north-south axes, which are the east-west axis from Honshu to Fukuoka, the Okura direction from Okura, and the Kurosaki direction to the direct direction due to the improvement of the transportation network, the accumulation of various functions on the city axis, and the progress of suburbanization. It has shifted to a π (pie) type urban structure. This city axis intersectsKokura,KurosakiThen, the transportation nodule function and the base property have improved.[Primary material 16].
Kitakyushu CityCity center, KurosakiFukutoshinAnd the central city area of each city before the merger (Moji Port,Tobata,Wakamatsu)WhenKagoshima Main LineandNippo Main LineNear the main stations of (Moji,Hachiman,Orio,Jono,ShimosoneEtc.) are positioned as regional bases[Primary material 17].
The main urban areas are as follows.
- Kokura(City center)
- The city center of Kitakyushu,Kokurakita WardIs the central base of[Primary material 17].. The range of "Kokura" as the central city area is JRKokura StationFrom the west side to the south side, from DaimonNational Route 3The part that descends south to the Kimachi Kobanmae intersection, also from the south side to the east side, includes the Nagahama area via the Kogane district based on National Route 3.National Route 199To the north, to the north, along the coastline[Primary material 18].
- castle townとNagasaki HighwayIn addition to being the starting point, it became a hub for railway transportation after the Meiji era, and became a hub for wide area commerce from Kitakyushu to Yamaguchi. In addition, since factories of various industries were located and related facilities were established as a military city, it also developed as a key point for sea and land transportation.[Primary material 18].
- As it was not damaged by the war, the block structure based on the castle town is still inherited.[Primary material 18], Town name with the name of the craftsman/profession (Uomachi, Yonemachi,Blacksmith town,Horse rent, Boat town) still remains[Primary material 19].
- The area around the south exit of Ogura Station is a commercial and business hub, with department stores, shopping districts, office districts and restaurantsPurple riverAroundKokura Castle,Matsumoto Seicho Memorial Hall,Kitakyushu Arts TheaterVarious facilities are located[Primary material 20].. In a commercial facility,Uomachi Gintengai, Kyomachi Gintengai,Market,Izutsuya,Amu Plaza Kokura, I'm in front of Kokura station,River walk Kitakyushu,Chacha TownAre located[Primary material 21].
- The area around the north exit of Ogura Station isWest Japan Exhibition CenterAnd convention facilities such as international conference halls have been developed, and in recent years,Ogura Memorial HospitalRelocation,There is CityOpen of theGiravanz Kitakyushu(LaterHome)Kitakyushu StadiumThere was a movement such as the opening of[Primary material 22].
- The subcenter of Kitakyushu,Hachiman Nishi WardIs the central base of JRKagoshima Main LineA large factory is located on the north coast of Dokai Bay, and various urban functions such as commerce, medical care/welfare, and transportation hubs are concentrated on the south side of the JR line.Kurosaki StationA radial cityscape spreads around. In front of Kurosaki stationIzutsuyaKurosaki storeCom cityAnd so on,Kurosaki Bus CenterAnd JR Kurosaki StationChikuho Electric RailwayMany people come from neighboring cities, towns and villages, including the western part of the city, due to the convenience of transportation with a route network centered around Kurosaki Station[Primary material 20][Primary material 23].National Route 3, The roads in the center are suffering from chronic congestion,2008May 10,Kurosaki BypassPartial service has started and construction is underway to open the whole line[Primary material 24].
Other major urban areas
- Moji Port
- Kanmon StraitAt the entrance of Kyushu facingMojiko StationOn the north sideShimonosekiThere is a ferry terminal to contact. Even in Kitakyushu where there are few flatlands, there are few flatlands, and urban areas are developed on limited flatlands and slopes.
- In the past, Moji used to refer to the Mojiko district,Kanmon Railway TunnelDue to the opening ofMoji StationThe name of the city is transferred to the former Osato station,Moji PortIt is generally a district. Flourished in trade since the Meiji era,Yokohama-KobeIn addition to branch offices of banks, trading companies, newspapers, etc.Playground,Luxury restaurant, Of the department storeYamashiroya, Etc., but the importance of traffic in the Mojiko area has decreased significantly due to the opening of the railway tunnel. The bustle of the city disappeared and the department store was closed, but many buildings showing the architectural style from the Meiji to early Showa periods remained,Mojiko RetroIt was redeveloped as and became a place to attract many tourists.
- Kanmon Railway TunnelWith the opening of, it became the gateway to Kyushu,Moji Railway Management Bureau,Moji InstituteRailway related people gathered mainly in the area, and urbanization proceeded. In 2002, the functions of the surrounding freight stations were integrated.Kitakyushu Freight Terminal StationOpened.. The coastal area forms a long and narrow industrial area along National Route 199, and the mountain side of the JR line forms a dense residential area up to the middle of the slope. Also around YanagimachiShopping districtHas been formed and is nearbySenior citizensIs very often used. Long time agoSapporo beerFactory andMoji VelodromeEtc. were located, but all were abolished. In recent years, in addition to the convenience of being one station from central Kokura station,RetroUtilized the group of buildingsMoji Red Brick PlaceRedevelopment of the surrounding area is being carried out on the north side of Moji Station.
- In addition to commercial facilities and financial institutions centering around the Mihagino intersection, Hello Work andKitakyushu Central Post Office,Ogura Bicycle Racetrack,Kitakyushu City StadiumThere are public facilities such as. While being the entrance to the city centerNational Route 3-10 No.-322 No.It is an important intersection where the passing traffic fromKitakyushu MonorailKaharuguchi Mihagino StationIt is a busy area with lots of day and night traffic because it is also the key to city transportation such as transferring to buses from Tobata and Kurosaki.
- Nippo Main Line-Hitahikoyama LineJR's main stationJono StationOf the Kitakyushu MonorailJono StationThere isTagawa-YukuhashiAs the main road (National Route 10/National Route 322) runs in the direction, it is a turning point for transportation. In addition, there are many junior high schools and high schools in the vicinity, and it is very busy with commuters and students during the morning and evening hours. Around JR Jono StationJapan Ground Self-Defense ForceJono BranchThe site is being redeveloped as "Zero Carbon Advanced Block" and "Minna no Mirai Ward BONJONO".
- Ogura Minami WardA base in the northwestern region. The Kitakyushu monorail runs through, and the housing complex is spreading as a suburb of the central part of Kitakyushu city.1960 eraFrom the latter half,Japan Housing Corporation(CurrentUrban regeneration mechanism) By large housesHousing complex(Tokoriki housing complex, total number of houses is about 2,400)Land readjustment projectWas done.Senri New Town,Tama New TownRepresented byNew townA typical cityscape is formed, and it is said that even in the city, the share of public transportation is high.Sunrib MoritsuneStartedNafco-Best electric appliancesAnd so on.
- A central base in the eastern part of Kokura Minami Ward.The Mall Kokura(CurrentSunnyside Mall Kokura) With the opening of JRShimosone StationSouth Exit and Rotary were also built in. The streets in front of the station are restaurants, banks,EdionThere are large electronics stores such as. Kitakyushu suburbsBed townThere are many residential areas and condominiums in the vicinity. 61ha to the north of Shimosone StationKitakyushu AirportThere is a relocation site, part of itKyushu Rosai HospitalWas relocated and opened in 2011, and the remaining 41ha was developed by the city as an industrial park. April 2005Sun Live City OguraStarting with the opening of business, suburban stores have opened one after another in the Kamikatsuhara district on the west side of the Shimosone district, and competition is intensifying.
- Located between Ogura and KurosakiResidential areasIs a popular area for The front of the station was redeveloped and TobataSaty(CurrentAEON Tobata Shopping Center) Has been established as a commercial base. In 2002, it was established as a base for community welfare activities and arts and cultural activities on the east side of the station.Well flappingHas opened and is showing new bustling. In Tobata WardKyushu Institute of TechnologyIn addition to many high schools, there is a municipal museum in the cityEducation districtIt is said that Coastal areasIndustrial area.
- Yawata Works(Nippon Steel)ofCastle townIn the prosperous area, the steel industry was at its peak, along with Kokura, and was one of the leading downtown areas in Kitakyushu. Current[When?]ButYawata Chuo-ku Shopping StreetHas over 100 stores.HigashidaDistrict development andYawata StationThe first space theme park in Japan that was constructed by utilizing the idle land of the factory due to the progress of the redevelopment in the pastSpace worldWas there (closed in 2018).
- The area along the Dokai Bay in the eastern and southern part of the area is a traditional urban area, up to the Nishima area in the middle of the areaNational Route 199A continuous urban area is formed along. The eastern part of the city prospered as a coal shipping port, and in addition to the port-related business districtRed light districtAlso formed. The area west of Niijima was a rural landscape until recently, but since the 1980sTakasuThe district was developed as a suburban new residential area,Suburban commercial facilityThe area where people gather is also formed. With the aging of the population and the outflow of population in the eastern part, the population weight of the entire ward tends to be biased to the west. The Takasu area is also adjacent to the Orio district (Hachiman Nishi Ward), and since the 2000s, it has spanned the Takasu district and Honjo district (Hachiman Nishi Ward).Kitakyushu Science and Research CityIs maintained, Development is in progress.
- Hachiman Nishi WardAt the western end ofOrio StationThe surrounding area.OrioIn the districtgraduate School-University-Junior college-Vocational school-high schoolThere are many restaurants and commercial facilities such as restaurants and supermarkets for students are available in the surrounding area, forming a convenient student town, but also a transportation hub and a residential area in the western part of the city. It has a multifaceted face such as being the center of. Kitakyushu Science and Research City (Wakamatsu Ward on the addressHibino.. It borders Honjo and Asakawa districts on the border of the ward), and companies and universities jointly carry out technological research on high-tech industries... In the Orio district comprehensive maintenance project, by integrating the elevated railway around the station, the maintenance of the main road and the station square, and the land readjustment project including the site of the railway, the Onga district andMiddle cityTo reconstruct as a "town" suitable for a charming entrance to a school city, as a regional core including the area. It is under construction with a total business scale of 830 billion yen and is scheduled to be completed in FY2020 (FY31).
As for the population of the former five cities, the ratio of both Yawata and Ogura cities was slightly high before the merger, but the five cities were merged on the basis of "multi-nuclear city theory", aiming for balanced development of the former five cities.. But,1988(Showa 63)Kitakyushu Renaissance PlanHas led to a "centralized city" centered on the two poles of central Ogura (Kogura-ku) and Kurosaki sub-center (Hachimansai-ku)... Against the backdrop of these policy changes, urban functions such as commerce, culture, administration, and business facilities have been concentrated in central Ogura, while commercial functions have declined in the Kurosaki area, and the two-polar structure of Ogura and Kurosaki is concentrated Is changing to.
Population ratio before merger
Population ratio in 1985
Latest population ratio
The largest number of cities in Fukuoka Prefecture and Kyushu from the merger until it was overtaken by Fukuoka City in 1978.Estimated population The It has continued to decline after peaking at 1979 in 108... The population was interrupted for the first time in the estimated population in April 2004 to reach the 4 million mark in May of the same year, but it will recover to the 100 million mark after breaking below the 5 million mark in January 100. WithoutSince 2007, the average number of people has decreased by 4000 every year.As of 2014, the population of Fukuoka City was more than 1.5 times that of Kitakyushu.According to the census dated October 2015, 10, the population is 1. Compared to the 96 census population, it decreased by 1815 people in 2010 years, making it the city with the largest number of population declines in municipalities nationwide.National Institute of Population and Social Security ResearchEstimates the future population of the city in 2040 to be 78.
|Kitakyushu City and National Population Distribution by Age (2005)||Kitakyushu City Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in population of Kitakyushu City (equivalent area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
According to the 2015 census, the average age of the city is 47.5 (male 45.3, female 49.4)[Primary material 30].. As for the population by age group, the young population (3 to 0 years old) is 14 (composition ratio 11%),Working-age populationThe population (ages 15 to 64) was 54 (9,397%), and the aged population (aged 58.1 and older) was 65 (27%). Getting higher[Primary material 30].
- Middle city,Nogata,Yukuhashi,Onga-gunAshiya Town, The countyMizumaki Town,Kurate-gunKurate Town,Tagawa-gunKaharu Town, The countyFukuchi Town,Kyoto-gunKanda Town, The countyMiyako Town
- ShimonosekiIs not a land connection, but is connected by bridges, subsea tunnels, and routes.
Regulatory countryIn, the entire area of Moji Ward, Kokura Kita Ward, Kokura Minami Ward in Kitakyushu City and the east half of Hachiman Higashi Ward areBuzen Country(Gansu county), the whole area of Hachiman Nishi Ward, Wakamatsu Ward, Tobata Ward, and the area corresponding to the western half of Hachiman East WardChikuzen country(Onga-gun,Kurate-gun) Was a different country.
DahuaIn the first year (645)Wabari ShrineIt is said that "Character Gan Seki" was placed in the vicinity, which is derived from the name of Moji.Ancient timesWas in charge of the Kyushu regionDazaifuFirst toBarrierIt is the positioning of.
1871 year 8 month 29 dayAbandoned DomainDue to Buzen countryOguraIn ChikuzenFukuokaBecame. However, due to the prefecture merger on August 1876, 8, Kokura prefecture was split and most of the areas were merged with Fukuoka prefecture. After that, the entire area corresponding to the city area of Kitakyushu will belong to Fukuoka Prefecture.
In both Buzen and Chikuzen,Yamaguchi CityBased inWest JapanWas the greatest daimyoMr. OuchiIn the age of, it was protected by this Mr. Ouchi, and in the framework of the cultural sphere,KyusyuthanHonshu,Seto Inland SeaStrongly influenced by the culture of the shore. It also became the basis of this neighborhoodGovernment-managed Yawata WorksThe construction of the MeijiChoshuThe clique is deeply involved, and historically the two regions of Buzen and Choshu are closely related.
1889 yearsMunicipal system-Municipal systemDue to the enforcement, each of them laid a town system, and during the Taisho era, Moji City, Kokura City, Tobata City, Wakamatsu City, Yawata City (later the area corresponding to the entire Yawata Higashi Ward and Hachiman Nishi Ward Kurosaki District. The rest of the Hachiman Nishi Ward is The merger was established in 12, 19 and 30 years of Showa.
From that time, mergers of five cities (in some cases, seven cities including Shimonoseki and intermediate cities) were proposed, but these five cities merged (new merger) on February 1963, 2.On October 4stGovernment-designated cityBecame. Regarding the new city name, as a result of public recruitment of the new city name after the merger, the first place is "SaikyoCityIt was,KyotoThere is objection to the name including the name of "Kitakyushu City", which was the second place. Takashi Deguchi, who served as the chairman of the Kitakyushu City Association, was asked by a special committee to decide the name of the new city.AmakoI don't have a history of being marked, but I wonder if it's okay to call myself Kyo.".
By the way, the name "Kitakyushu" operated in this area.NishitetsuAs a generic term for tram (all abolished in November 2000) routesKitakyushu LineHowever, it has been used since 1942 (Showa 17) when Nishitetsu was established. 1943年（昭和18年）12月に閣議決定された「都市疎開実施要綱」では、門司・小倉・戸畑・若松・八幡の五市が「北九州地域」とされたIn the "Urban Evacuation Implementation Guidelines" decided by the Cabinet in December XNUMX (Showa XNUMX), the five cities of Moji, Kokura, Tobata, Wakamatsu, and Yawata were designated as the "Kitakyushu area"..
Also in the cityKitakyushu City UniversityThe predecessor of Kitakyushu University of Foreign Studies (at that time, from 1953 to 2000 was "Kitakyushu University") had been bearing "Kitakyushu" since 1950, and from 1923 (Taisho 12) in the national textbook, Yawata City, The industrial area of Tobata City isKitakyushu Industrial AreaWas written. Both can be named as the names used to represent this area before the establishment of Kitakyushu.
However, due to the name "Kitakyushu" that arose from its position as the northernmost part of Kyushu, when expressing the north and south of the Kyushu region like "Kita Kanto / Minami Kanto", it should not be confused with Kitakyushu City.Northern Kyushu・ There is a unique expression called "South Kyushu" that is not found in other areas.Regarding this issue, Kagoshima Prefecture in 2009MinamikyushuWith the birth of Kyushu, the word "Southern Kyushu", which had not been used in the past, is gradually becoming more confusing.In addition, on July 2008, 7, we signed an exchange agreement between "North and South" Kyushu City, which is one character different from the city.Coincidentally, the flowers of the city are also "sunflowers" in both cities.
Kitakyushu has always been a key transportation hub,Heavy chemical industryIt is also a prosperous city. Since ancient timesChikuhoRegion,Kyotsukiarea,OngaRegion,Fukuoka CityNot only in the surrounding area but also in Yamaguchi PrefectureShimonoseki,Ube City,Sanyo Onoda,Mine City,Oita OfNakatsu,Usa CityThe relationship with other regions is historically and culturally close and spans these three prefectures centering on the city.Kanmon metropolitan areaIs formed.
In particular, it has a very strong historical relationship with Yamaguchi Prefecture and is strongly influenced by both cultural and economic aspects. Used in the cityKitakyushu dialectIs also heavily influenced by the surrounding area, but as mentioned earlier, it was a different country in history, and in the west and eastern parts of the city as well.dialectCan be seen in the difference.
In addition,Hibiki NadaThe entire city area today has been a military strategic point for a long time. In the Kanmon Straits in 1185Battle of DannouraIt was the largest fortress in western Japan during the Meiji period.Shimonoseki fortressIt was designated as a part of "," and the main mountains, the Kokura castle ruins, and the coastal area of Wakamatsu Ward today were banned and restricted from entering and leaving the general public. In addition to KokuraArmy Military ArsenalWas placed in 1945NagasakiWas dropped onplutonium型Atomic bombBecame the first drop target of (Atomic bomb dropped on Nagasaki citySee also).
BungouMori OgaiAlso lived in Kokuraarmy OfMilitary doctorAs was.Second World WarAfter that, those facilities and private buildingsU.S. ForcesWas requisitioned byNHK Kitakyushu Broadcasting StationWas also temporarily broadcasting to the US military. In a part of the cityMilitary cityRetain the remnants ofHistoric siteExists.
- Ippon Matsuzuka Tumulus (Kogura-ku)-City-designated historic site
- Kojin Mori Tumulus (, Ogura Minami Ward)
- Kamiyama Tumulus (Sone Tumulus, Ogura Minami Ward)-City Historic Site
- Chabashiyama Burial Mound (Sone Burial Mounds, Kokura Minami Ward)-City-designated Historic Site
- Goza Burial Mounds (Kokura Minami Ward)
- Odayama Burial Mounds (Wakamatsu Ward)-City-designated historic site
Before modern times
- 645 -Installed
- 740 - Hiroshi Fujiwara's Rebellion.. Ogura Kita WardItabagawaA battle between the Hiroshi army and the government army occurs.
- 769 - Usahachimangu Shrine Case.Seikiro Wake Osumi countryWhile being distributed toRoad mirrorThe foot was injured by the chaser,AdachiyamaThere is a legend that healed in the cold spring.
- 1185 - Battle of Dannoura.. Current JRMoji StationThe area around the Genpei battleEmperor AndeBecause he lived in this areaDaliThe place name of "(Dairi ← Uchiura)" remains. In addition, the place name of "Hidden" in Ogura Minami Ward isDannouraIt follows the legend that Emperor Antoku, who had fled Genji's chase after appearing to have entered the water, was hidden in the straw.
- 1244 - Moji CastleThe construction of the castle begins.
- 1403 - Ouchi MorimiIs appointed to protect Buzen.
- 1477 - Masahiro OuchiIs appointed guardian of Chikuzen and Buzen.
- 1551 - Yoshitaka OuchiBut vassalsTohru KenSuicide for. At the request of Mr. Toh, his younger brother, Haruei, took over Ouchi, so he took advantage of it.Yoshitomo OtomoSucceeded in capturing and controlling Buzen and Chikuzen, former lords of Ouchi.
- 1587 - Hideyoshi ToyotomiWith the Kyushu HeidaiKatsunobu MoriIs sealed by Ogura Rokumangoku.
- 1600 - Battle of SekigaharaBy the distinguished achievement award ofTadaoki HosokawaRelocated to Buzen 39 stones. Katsunobu MoriKatsunaga MoriThe parent and child were given to the Western army, so it was easy to change.
- 1602 - Kokura CastleCastle construction.
- 1612 - Ganryu IslandDuel.
- 1632 - Tadatoshi HosokawaWas transferred to Kumamoto.Tadashi OgasawaraIs enclosed in 15 Ogura stones. After that, until the end of the Edo periodMr. OgasawaraGoverns Ogura.
- 1866 - Ogura domainとChoshu clanBetweenChoshu WarBroke out and was partially occupied by Choshu. Since then, the boundaries have not changed until the Meiji era.
Before the establishment of Kitakyushu City-Meiji and Taisho eras
- 1869- Gansu countyPeasantOccurrence.
- 1871 - Abandoned DomainByOguraとFukuokaHolds (1876, Ogura prefecture will be split and merged into Fukuoka and Oita prefectures). Arranged Seikaido Zhendai in Kokura.
- 1875 -To Oguraarmy14rd Infantry RegimentIs installed. As a leader of the regimentNori NogiWill be appointed.
- 1889- Eiichi Shibusawa"Moji Tsukiko Co., Ltd." was established by the above, and in November Moji Port was designated as an export port by the state and became a foreign trade port.
- 1891 - Kyushu RailwayHead office moved to Moji, Moji (currentlyMojiko Station)-Takase (currentlyTamana Station) Opening.Chikuho Kogyo RailwayWakamatsu-Opening between Nogata.
- October 1898, 10-Army in Kokura12th DivisionPlacement.
- 1899April 4-Moji TownMunicipal systemEnforcement.MojiBecomes
- 1900April 4-Ogura-machi enforces the municipal system.OguraBecomes
- October 1902, 3- Higashizuki Junior High School (now Higashitsuki High School)Moved to a new school building in Orio, Onan-gun, Dongnam-mura.Old junior high schoolBecomes
- 1905- Russo-Japanese WarPOW camp is established in Komorie, Moji City (closed in October 1906)
- July 1907, 7-Nationalization of Kyushu Railway, Imperial Railway Agency Kyushu Imperial Railway Administration Bureau (later MojiRailway Management Bureau)Installation.
- February-Moji station (current Mojiko station) completed station building.
- April 4-Wakamatsu Town enforces the municipal system.Wakamatsu CityBecomes
- 1917March 3-Yawata Town enforces the municipal system.YawataBecomes
- 1918 -Moji, in TobataRice riotSpread. The 12th division of Ogura was dispatched to suppress the mob.
- 1924September 9-Tobata Town enforces the municipal system.TobataBecomes
- 1933 - Ogura arsenalIs completed.
- October 1936, 10-OguraIzutsuyaOpening.
- 1938- Ogura TamayaOpening.
- 1942August 11- Kanmon Railway TunnelOpens (after 1945)B-29Due to the bombing for tunnel burial was not effective).
- 1944June 6th,U.S. ForcesFirst Japanese mainland of the B-75 with 29 bombersAir raidWas piloted to the Yawata Steel Works and received an air strike from 47 aircraft (Hachiman air raid). Other than Hachiman, Wakamatsu, Tobata, and Kokura were also bombed at the same time.
- August 8-Ogura CityHiroshima citySecond onlyAtomic bombBecame the second target of B-29Box car], but was hit by a large air raid on the day before cloudy weatherYawataThe visibility from the smoke was poor and it was escaped. As a result, the second bulletNagasakiWas dropped on. (Atomic bomb dropped on Nagasaki citySee also)
- Pacific WarWith the end of the warGHQWill confiscate the 12th Division Post and Ogura Tamaya.
- July 1946-Founded Ogura College of Foreign Affairs.
- July-In Asano, OguraOgura Toyorakuen StadiumOpening.
- September/November- 3th National Sports FestivalSummer/Autumn Games are held in Fukuoka Prefecture and some competitions are held in Kokura City, Tobata City, and Yawata City.
- August 11- Ogura Bicycle RacetrackAt 1stBicycle raceIt will be the birthplace of the race and bicycle race.
- October 1949, 5- Kyushu Institute of TechnologyOpening school.
- October 1952, 11- Wakamatsu Boat RacecourseFirst inBoat racingHeld.
- Kitakyushu University of Foreign Studies established the Department of Commerce and renamed Kitakyushu University.
- 6 month - 28 West Japan FloodCaused a total of 3 deaths in Moji, Kokura, and Hachiman 183 cities,Kanmon tunnelWas submerged on the 28th, and operation was impossible until July 7th the next day.
- Unknown date- Kokura CastleOf the former 12th Division GarrisonUnited States ArmyRequisition cancellation by.
- October 10-With the relocation of the JR (now JR) Kokura station, professional baseball held on the same dayNishitetsu LionsversusDaiei UnionsThe Ogura Toyorakuen Stadium was closed at the end of the battle.
- March 3-Kokura Station relocated 1m east to Asano 700-chomeOpened as a popular station.
- August 3- Kanmon National Highway TunnelOpening.
- April 4-Ogura Municipal Baseball Stadium (currently in Mihagino, Ogura)Kitakyushu City Stadium) Opening and removing mossNishitetsu LionsversusHankyu BravesHold a battle.
- September 1959-Ogura CastleCastle towerReconstruction.
- March 1960, 3-As part of the 20th anniversary of the Ogura City system, 60 days from the same day, the "Kitakyushu Kokura Grand Exposition for the 64th Anniversary of the City System" was held in Ogura Castle, and was attached to the reconstructed Ogura Castle Tower.roller coasterInstallation (later dismantled with the construction of the city hall).
- 1961- Kokura AirportOperation of commercial aircraft started.
- 1962August 9- Wakado BridgeOpening.
Since the establishment of Kitakyushu City-Showa period
- February 2-Moji City, Kokura City, Tobata City, Yawata City, Wakamatsu City merged (newly merged),KitakyushuWas established, and the temporary city hall becomes the former Tobata city hall... The first candidate for the city name was Saikyo City. On the same day, a stamp (10 yen) was issued to commemorate the launch of Kitakyushu.
- March 3-First city council held with a fixed number of 11 members.
- March 3-Establishing the City Emblem.
- April 4-Kitakyushu CityGovernment-designated citySpecified toMoji Ward・Kokura Ward・Tobata・Hachiman Ward・Wakamatsu Ward5 wards are set up. Each administrative area corresponds to each city area before the merger (partially changed).Three major metropolitan areasOther than the firstGovernment-designated cityBecame. April 4nd,Kitakyushu songIs established.
- May 9
- Keihin Industrial Area,Hanshin Industrial AreaAt the same time, it becomes the target area, and it will take effect from the same day, and will be targeted at 120 factories and business establishments in the city.
- Issued the first issue of "Kitakyushu Municipal News" that abolished the "ward newsletter" that had been issued in each ward.
- Tobata Commercial High School (nowKitakyushu City High School) Open school.
- August 11- Purple river incidentOccurrence.
- January 1-Integrate the water supply organization that was divided in the old Moji and the other four old cities, the Kitakyushu City Waterworks Bureau established.
- January 1-Hachiman Nishi Ward Aso market rake fire. 17 fully burned and 36 half burned.
- April 4-Moji, Kokura, the three ports of Dokai were integrated, the name was changed to Kitakyushu Port, and the Kitakyushu Port Management Union was established as a management administration organization.
- August 4- SarakuraInstalled the sail pillar skyline lift on the top and started operation.
- August 9- National railwayTobata StationSecond generation station building (People station) Is opened, and the station square is also maintained[Primary material 31].
- August 10- Mojiko StationとYamaguchi OfShimonoseki StationJNR that operated betweenKanmon ferryAbolished.
- February 2-First city council election after merger brings the number of city council members to 4[Primary material 32].
- September 9-Reorganization of departments and institutions that were inherited from the former 10 cities and were in a double administrative state, started from the same day[Primary material 33].
- August 4- Kurate-gunMiyata Town(CurrentMiyawaka), the city of Kitakyushu beared more than half of the total construction cost.Rikimaru DamWas completed, and a water pipe was laid from the dam to the Anabu Water Purification Plant in Hachiman Ward (Hachiman Nishi Ward), and intake of 1 tons per day started.[Primary material 34].
- August 6- National Route 3Tobata BypassOpening[Primary material 35].
- September 1967, 9-continued in western Japan after the rainy seasonDroughtImpact of[Primary material 36] Due to this, water intake was restricted, and water was suspended for 12 hours in total, and was canceled on October 10 of the same year.[Primary material 37].
- Of Kokura Ward (currently Kokura Kita Ward)Kanemi WarehouseDepending on the productDark oil case(February March),Kanemi Yusho(Around June -) occurred one after another.
- September 9-Completed "Kitakyushu Municipal Cancer Center", which was the first in Kyushu and Japan's first in Japan, to start treatment from October 25 in the municipal Kokura Hospital.[Primary material 38].
- April 4-Completed "Kenkai Youth House," the 5th city in Japan and the first municipal city in the Hibiki Nada Natural Park adjacent to the Tonda Reservoir, Wakamatsu Ward.[Primary material 39].
- April 4-Wakamatsu Ward Niijima opens a joint government office with the ward office Shimago branch office, Wakamatsu agricultural administration office, and Wakamatsu fire department Shimago branch office.[Primary material 40].
- December 12-Hachiman Ward (currently Hachiman East Ward) Taoyuan, the largest in Japan at the time of completionplanetariumOpening the City Space Science Museum[Primary material 41].
- October 1971, 3- Kokura CastleRenovated the 1st and 2nd floors and opened the local museum[Primary material 42].
- March 3-in most parts of the cityCity code3 digit conversion (add 1 or 2 to the end of conventional number)
- April 4-Kokura WardInside the castleCurrentlyKitakyushu City HallGovernment building completed[Primary material 43].
- May 5-TobataFormer Matsumoto Family Residence(West Japan Industrial Club)Important cultural propertySpecified to[Primary material 44].
- 7 month - Heavy rain in July 47Caused damage to approximately 4 households in the city[Primary material 45].
- August 10- Kitakyushu National MonumentIs specified[Primary material 7][Primary material 46].
- 1973August 11- Kanmon StraitToKanmon BridgeOpened.
- August 1- Kitakyushu City GymnasiumOpening[Primary material 47].
- April 4-Ogura WardKokurakita WardとOgura Minami WardTo Hachiman WardHachiman East WardとHachiman Nishi WardIt is divided into each. At the same time, Asakawa, Wakamatsu Ward, part of Koshiki was transferred to Hachiman Nishi Ward, and former Ogura Ward Yamaji and Tobata Ward Hirobumi-cho were transferred to Hachiman East Ward.[Primary material 48].
- August 11- Kitakyushu Museum of ArtOpening[Primary material 49].
- August 3- Kitakyushu straight roadKurosaki interchange-Babayama doorwayDue to the start of service, direct connection with the Kitakyushu Road,Kanmon BridgeEasternChinese motorwayWhen,Hachiman InterchangeWest ofKyushu ExpresswayIt functions as an inter-city highway connecting the cities.
- October-Hachiman Nishi WardKurosakiDistrictFukutoshinIntended toRedevelopmentByKurosaki StationMaintain the front,Kurosaki SogoCompleted a huge commercial facility, "Mate", whose core tenant was
- August 12- Tobata Gion Mt. Ooyama Important intangible folk cultural propertiesSpecified to[Primary material 50].
- October 1980, 10- Kitakyushu ExpresswayIs the first interval ofHikari entrance-Shinozaki North EntranceBetween (currentKitakyushu Highway Line 1,Line 2,Line 3) Opening.
- October 1981, 6- Buraku Liberation AllianceAn executive was reported by the Kitakyushu City Housing Supply Corporation to buy land at a high price, and then the following yearGoheiAgainst the mayorResident lawsuitOr gangstersAkira KudoDeveloped into an assault by a member of a Buraku Liberation Alliance executive (Kitakyushu land rolling incident).
- April 1982, 4-Kitakyushu City Second Government Building opened[Primary material 51].
- 1983- Dokai BayInPrawnsRestart fishing[Primary material 52], The fishery will be restarted for the first time in 1963 years since the fishing right disappeared in 20 due to the influence of water pollution in the bay[Primary material 53].
- March 1987, 3-JNR Nippo Main LineJono Station-Shimosone Station間 にAbeyama Koen StationOpened as a temporary boarding and alighting station on April 4, the same year,Privatization of the national railway divisionByJR KyushuPromoted to an official station when transferred to.
- March 3-JR KyushuMojiko Station-Moji Station間 にKomorie StationOpening of business.
- March 3-Kyushu ExpresswayMoji interchange-Opening between Yawata Interchange, the Chugoku Expressway and the Kyushu Expressway are directly connected.
- December 12-JR Mojiko StationImportant cultural propertySpecified in.
- October 1989, 4- Kitakyushu City Honjo Athletics StadiumOpening of business.
- September 9-November 14-11thNational urban greening fairHeld (Green Renaissance Kitakyushu '91).
- September 9-Large and very powerfulTyphoon 19 NagasakiSaseboLanded at, and passed by Kitakyushu City around 18:XNUMX on the same day. Damage to houses and collapsed utility poles occurred all over the city.
- 6 month - United Nations Conference on Environment and DevelopmentInUnited NationsReceive local government award.
- August 10- Nishitetsu Kitakyushu LineAll lines are abolished in the east of the Kurosaki station front train stop,TramThe section disappears.
- October 1993, 10-Due to the redevelopment of the eastern district of Kokura station,Ogura SogoA commercial complex withSt. City Kitakyushu”Opened.
- October 1995, 3- Mojiko RetroOpening of business.
- 1997August 7- Kitakyushu Eco TownMinistry of International Trade and Industry (laterMinistry of Economy, Trade and IndustryとMinistry of the Environment(Co-approval by).
- March-Completed renovation of Kokura Station. From April 3st, the Kitakyushu Monorail will be extended to the station building and started to board.
- June 6-OldOgura Bicycle RacetrackClosed.
- August 8- Kitakyushu City Matsumoto Seicho Memorial MuseumOpening of business.
- August 10- Kitakyushu Media DomeOpening of business.
- March 3-JR Tobata station moved about 1m west and the fourth-generation station building opened.
- July 7-As part of the Higashida district redevelopment plan,Edami Station-Yawata StationJR betweenKagoshima Main Line Space worldRelocated to the west and shortened by about 1 km, between both stationsSpace World StationOpening of business.
- September-United NationsAsia Pacific Economic and Social CommitteeHosted "Ministerial Conference on Environment and Development".
- November 11-JR Kurosaki Station-Orio Station間 にJinbara StationOpening of business.
- November 11-Abolished Nishitetsu Kitakyushu line.
- August 12- SOGO OfCivil Rehabilitation LawAs a part of the management restructuring that received the application for application, both the Sogo Ogura and Sogo Kurosaki stores in the city will be closed on the same day.
- March 3-JRChikuho Main LineOrio Station-Nishima Station間 にHonjo StationOpening of business.
- April 4-Former Ogura Kita Ward Office,Ogura TamayaDue to the Muromachi XNUMX-chome First Class Urban Redevelopment Project including the site, a commercial complexRiver walk KitakyushuOpening of business.
- June 6-It is the same month after the third sector operating company applied for the Civil Rehabilitation Law in the previous month.Self-bankruptcyThe commercial facility part of the application filed for Com City will be closed.
- March 3-Off the coast of FukuokaSea of JapanTo the epicenterFukuoka Prefecture West Offshore Earthquake (Fukuoka Prefecture Northwest Offshore Earthquake)Occurs. In a part of the city(I.e.Observe a little less than 5.
- April 4-The largest aftershock of the Fukuoka West Offshore Earthquake, observing seismic intensity 20.
- August 2- Non-nuclear peace city declarationI do.
- June 6-Hachiman Higashi Ward "Asia Low Carbon Center" (nickname: Asia Green Camp) opened.
- October 10-6 opened the JR Kyushu Orio Station East Exit station building closed to move to the temporary station building, the old station building is then demolished.
- October 10, 20- B-1 Grand PrixIs held at Katsuyama Park, Kokurakita Ward, and Asano Shiofu Park.
- October 2014, 2- Kitakyushu Marathon2014 will be held.
- October 2015, 7- Meiji Japan Industrial Revolution Heritage(Yawata Works)Butworld HeritageBe registered with.
- August 4- Higashikyushu Expressway Kitakyushu City- Oita City - Miyazaki CitySection is directly connected.HigashikyushuThe time required to reach major cities will be greatly reduced, and it will be possible to reach Oita City in about 1 hour 45 minutes and Miyazaki City in about 4 hours 20 minutes.
- October 5, 1- G7 Kitakyushu Energy Ministers' MeetingWill be held.
- August 9- Kitakyushu City Asao Sports CenterOpened.
- August 11- UNESCOIntangible cultural heritageRegistered in the representative list on the same dateMountain/Hoko/Street food eventIncludes Tobata Gion Mt. Ooyama shade.
- August 4- OECD Sustainable development goalsKitakyushu was selected for the first time in Asia as a model city to promote (SDGs).
- August 8-8 by the Agency for Cultural Affairs in Japan, China, KoreaEast Asian Cultural CitySelected as a domestic city.
- August 12- Wakado BridgeとWakado TunnelIs free.
- August 12- Kitakyushu City Children's LibraryOpened.
- Kenji Kitahashi(4rd term)
- Term: April 2023, 2
- Successive mayors
|代||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date|
|■||Keitaro Yoshida||1963th of February 2||1963th of February 3|
|First||Noriharu Yoshida||1963th of February 3||1967th of February 2|
|2-6||Gohei||1967th of February 3||1987th of February 2|
|7-11||Koichi Sueyoshi||1987th of February 2||2007th of February 2|
|12-15||Kenji Kitahashi||2007th of February 2||(Current position)|
- ※Mayor's duties agent (oldWakamatsu CityLong)
- Number of people: 57 people
- Term: April 2025, 2
- Fukuoka Prefectural Assembly (elected to Kitakyushu City)
- Constant number: 16 people
- Term: May 2019th, 5 (Reiwa 14st year) to May 2023 (5th year of Reiwa) May 5th
|Moji Ward (2)||Kawabata Koichi||LDPPrefectural assembly|
|Kokurakita Ward (3)||Hiroshi Harada||Democratic prefectural assembly||Party membershipConstitutional Democratic Party|
|Akihiko Nakamura||LDP prefectural assembly|
|Ogura Minami Ward (3)||Yoshimura Yu||LDP prefectural assembly|
|Naoko Takase||Japan Communist Party|
|Wakamatsu Ward (2)||Yamamoto Koichi||Democratic prefectural assembly||Party membership is a constitutional Democratic Party|
|Masao Nakao||LDP prefectural assembly|
|Hachiman East Ward (1)||Koji Tsuda||LDP prefectural assembly|
|Hachiman Nishi Ward (4)||Shoji Matsushita||Komeito|
|Iwamoto Kazunori||Democratic prefectural assembly||Party membership is a constitutional Democratic Party|
|Matsuaki||LDP prefectural assembly|
|Yoshihiko Agata||LDP prefectural assembly|
|Tobata (1)||Tokuji Tomita||Democratic prefectural assembly||Party membership is a constitutional Democratic Party|
House of Representatives
- Term: October 2017, 29 (Heisei 10)-October 22, 2021 (Reiwa 3 years) October 10, 21 ("48th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Fukuoka Prefecture 9th Ward(Wakamatsu Ward,Hachiman East Ward,Hachiman Nishi Ward,Tobata）||Asahiko Mihara||LDP||8||Constituency|
|Fukuoka Prefecture 10th Ward(Moji Ward,Kokurakita Ward,Ogura Minami Ward）||Kozo Yamamoto||LDP||8||Constituency|
|Takashi Joii||Constitutional Democratic Party||3||Proportional revival|
|Takaaki Tamura||Japan Communist Party||2||Proportional revival|
- Ministry of Justice
- Fukuoka Legal Affairs BureauKitakyushu Branch (Ogura Kita Ward Castle)
- Yawata Branch Office (Higuchi Town, Hachiman Nishi Ward)
- Ogura Detention Center (Kaneda, Kita-ku, Ogura)
- Kokura Shonen Identification Branch (Hayama Town, Kokura Minami Ward)
- FukuokaProbation officeKitakyushu Branch (Ogura Kita-ku Castle)
- FukuokaProbation officeKitakyushu Independent Rehabilitation Promotion Center (Saiko Town, Kokurakita Ward)
- Immigration Control AgencyFukuoka Immigration BureauKitakyushu branch office (Ogura Kita-ku castle)
- Public Security Intelligence AgencyKyusyuPublic Security Research BureauKitakyushu Area Representative Office (Otemachi, Kokurakita-ku)
- Kitakyushu Medical Prison (Hayama Town, Kokura Minami Ward)
- OrioWard Public Prosecutor's Office (Mitsuaki Hachiman Nishi Ward)
- Fukuoka District Public Prosecutor's OfficeOgura Branch (Otemachi, Ogura Kita-ku)
- Fukuoka Legal Affairs BureauKitakyushu Branch (Ogura Kita Ward Castle)
- Ministry of Finance
- Fukuoka Finance BureauOgura Branch Office (inside the castle in Kita Ward, Ogura)
- Moji Customs(Moji Ward West Coast)
- Tanoura Branch Office (Tachiura Coast, Moji Ward)
- Tobata Customs Branch (Kawashiro, Tobata-ku)
- Wakamatsu Branch Office (Honmachi, Wakamatsu Ward)
- Customs Training Center Moji Branch (West Coast of Moji Ward)
- Fukuoka National Taxation BureauKokura Tax Office (Otemachi, Kokurakita-ku)
- Fukuoka National Taxation Bureau Moji Tax Office (West coast of Moji Ward)
- Fukuoka National Taxation Bureau Hachiman Taxation Office (Hirata, Hachiman East Ward)
- Fukuoka National Taxation Bureau Wakamatsu Tax Office (Honmachi, Wakamatsu Ward)
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- FukuokaQuarantine stationMoji Quarantine Branch (West coast of Moji ward)
- Kitakyushu Airport Branch Office (Kokura Minami Ward Airport Kitamachi)
- Kyushu Health and Welfare BureauOgura Branch Office of Drug Enforcement Department (Ogura Kita Ward Castle)
- Kitakyushu EastLabor Standards Inspection Office (Otemachi, Kokurakita-ku)
- Moji Branch (Kitakawa-cho, Moji Ward)
- Kitakyushu West Labor Standards Inspection Office (Kishinoura, Hachiman Nishi Ward)
- Yawata Public Employment Security Office (Kishinoura, Hachiman Nishi Ward)
- Wakamatsu Branch Office (Honmachi, Wakamatsu Ward)
- Tobata Branch Office (Makiyama, Tobata-ku)
- Kokura Public Employment Security Office (Hagizaki Town, Kita-ku, Kokura)
- Moji Branch Office (Kitakawa Town, Moji Ward)
- Mothers Hello Work Kitakyushu (Asano, Kokurakita-ku)
- Ogura new graduate support hello work (Ogura Kita-ku Asano)
- FukuokaQuarantine stationMoji Quarantine Branch (West coast of Moji ward)
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- Kyushu Transport BureauFukuoka Transport BureauMoji Port Government Building (West coast of Moji Ward)
- Kitakyushu Automotive Inspection Registration Office (Shinone, Ogura Minami-ku)
- Wakamatsu Maritime Office (Honmachi, Wakamatsu Ward)
- Kyushu Regional Development BureauKitakyushu National Highway Office (Harugaoka, Minami-ku, Kokura)
- Hachiman Maintenance Office (Anabu, Hachiman Nishi Ward)
- Kyushu Regional Development Bureau Kitakyushu Port and Airport Development Office (West coast of Moji Ward)
- Kyushu Regional Development Bureau Kanmon Route Office (Asano, Kokurakita-ku)
- Osaka Aviation BureauKitakyushu Airport Office (Kokura Minami Ward Airport Kitamachi)
- Japanese Meteorological AgencyFukuoka District Meteorological Observatory Fukuoka Aviation Observatory Kitakyushu Airport Branch Office (Kokura Minami Ward Airport Kitamachi)
- Japan Coast GuardSeventh District Coast Guard Headquarters (Moji Ward West Coast)
- Marine Accident TribunalMoji Regional Marine Accident Tribunal (Moji Ward West Coast)
- Transportation Safety CommitteeMoji Office (West coast of Moji Ward)
- Kyushu Transport BureauFukuoka Transport BureauMoji Port Government Building (West coast of Moji Ward)
- Ministry of Agriculture
- Kyushu Agricultural Administration BureauKitakyushu Regional Center Consumption and Safety Group (Tamachi, Kokurakita-ku)
- Kyushu Agricultural Administration Bureau Kitakyushu Area Center Agricultural Administration Promotion Group (Otemachi, Ogurakita-ku)
- MojiPlant quarantine (Moji Ward West Coast)
- Animal quarantine stationMoji Branch (West coast of Moji Ward)
- Kyushu Agricultural Administration BureauFukuoka Agricultural Administration OfficeArea XNUMX Section (Otemachi, Kokurakita-ku)
- Kyushu Agricultural Administration Bureau Kitakyushu Statistics and Information Center (Otemachi, Ogurakita-ku)
- Ministry of Defense
- Kyushu Defense BureauOgura Defense Office (Otemachi, Ogura Kita-ku)
- Japan Ground Self-Defense ForceOgura Garrison (North of Ogura Minami Ward)
- SDF Fukuoka Regional Cooperation HeadquartersKitakyushu District Corps Headquarters (North of Kokura Minami Ward)
- Kitakyushu Branch Office (North of Kokura Minami Ward)
- Kokura Recruitment Information Center (Shimotsu, Ogura-ku)
- Kitakyushu Support Center (North of Kokura Minami Ward)
- 裁判 所
- Fukuoka District CourtOgura Branch (Kaneda Ogura-ku)-The number of lawsuits is one of the most nationwide, and we are requesting promotion to the court of the central office. Also, although it is a branchJudge trialIs being done.
- Fukuoka Family CourtOgura Branch (Kaneda, Kita Ward, Ogura)
- Ogura Summary Court(Kaneda, Kokurakita-ku)
- Orio Summary Court(Orio, Hachiman Nishi-ku)
Independent administration/special corporation
- Independent administrative agency
- Shirashima nationOil reservesBase-(Wakamatsu WardHibiki Nada）Incorporated Administrative Agency Petroleum Natural Gas/Metallic Mineral Resources Organization -Shirashima Oil Storage Co., Ltd.
- Special corporation
- Police station
|Kitakyushu||Moji police station||Kitakyushu||Moji Ward||Guard boat placement|
|Kokurakita Police Station||Kokurakita Ward||Kitakyushu District Secretariat Division Mobile Task Force Deployment|
|Kokura Minami Police Station||Ogura Minami Ward,Kitakyushu Airport(Regular security at the airport is under the direct control of the headquarters)||District riot police deployment|
|Tobata Police Station||Tobata|
|Wakamatsu Police Station||Wakamatsu Ward|
|Hachiman East Police Station||Hachiman East Ward|
|Hachiman Nishi Police Station||Hachiman Nishi Ward(Eastern part)||District riot police deployment|
|Orio Police Station||Hachiman Nishi Ward (West),Middle city,Onga-gunAshiya Town-Mizumaki Town-Okagaki Town-Onga Town||District riot police deployment|
|Yukuhashi police station||Yukuhashi,Kyoto-gunKanda Town(Excluding Kitakyushu Airport),Miyako Town|
|Buzen police station||Buzen City,Chikuji-gunYoshitomi-Jomo-Chikami Town|
- Fire department
- Moji Fire Department: 4-10-XNUMX Osato Higashi, Moji-ku
- Oimatsu: 3-22-17-XNUMX-XNUMX Hamacho, Moji-ku
- Matsugae: 1996-69, Shinmoji XNUMX-chome, Moji-ku
- Moji West: 10-18-XNUMX Kamomayori, Moji-ku
- Kokurakita Fire Station: 8-38 Otemachi, Kokurakita-ku
- Asano: 10-50-XNUMX Asano, Kokurakita-ku
- Ibori: 7-5-XNUMX Ibori, Kokurakita-ku
- Tomino: 2-22 Kamikocho, Kokurakita-ku
- Ogura Minami Fire Department: 1 3-XNUMX Wakazono, Ogura Minami Ward
- Mitani: 2-2 Tokuyoshi Minami XNUMX-chome, Kokuraminami-ku
- Shin-Sone: 3947 Sone, Okura, Ogura Minami-ku
- Seaside: 801 1 Kuchiami, Ogura, Ogura
- Wakamatsu Fire Department: 1-28 Sakuramachi, Wakamatsu-ku
- Fujinoki: 11-19 Akashima-cho, Wakamatsu-ku
- Shimago: 3-1-XNUMX, Kamouda, Wakamatsu-ku
- Hachiman East Fire Station: 8-13-XNUMX Harunomachi, Hachiman East Ward
- Takami: 8-22-XNUMX, Takami, Hachiman East
- Edami: 1-2-XNUMX, Edami, Hachiman-to-ku
- Hachiman Nishi Fire Department: 15-25 Aioicho, Hachiman Nishi Ward
- Orio: 9-20 Komei, Hachiman Nishi-ku
- Kurosaki: 2-10 Minami-Yachiyo-cho, Hachimansai-ku
- Kamitsu: 7-3-XNUMX Shimokamitsu, Hachimansai-ku
- Kusunoki: 1-1-XNUMX Kusuhashi Minami, Hachimansai-ku
- Tobata Fire Department: 1-15-XNUMX Shinike, Tobata-ku
- Otani: 19-13-XNUMX Higashiootani, Tobata-ku
- Major medical institutions
- Kitakyushu Medical Center(Comprehensive Perinatal Maternal and Child Care Center, Regional Cancer Medical Cooperation Hospital)
- Kitakyushu City Yawata Hospital(Emergency Center, Night and Holiday Emergency Center)
- Kitakyushu General Hospital(Emergency Center)
- Kyushu Dental University Hospital
- Kyushu Rosai Hospital(Working Mental Health Center, Asbestos Disease Center)
- JCHO Kyushu Hospital(Regional medical support hospital, regional cancer care cooperation base hospital, regional perinatal maternal and child medical center)
- National Hospital Organization Ogura Medical Center(Regional Medical Support Hospital, Regional Perinatal Maternal and Child Medical Center)
- Kenwakai Otemachi Hospital(Regional medical support hospital)
- Ogura Gamo Hospital (Kitakyushu City Dementia Medical Center)
- Ogura Memorial Hospital(Regional medical support hospital, foreign doctor clinical training designated hospital)
- Industrial Medical University Hospital(Special function hospital, general perinatal maternal and child care center, AIDS base hospital, regional cancer medical treatment cooperation base hospital)
- Industrial Medical University Wakamatsu Hospital (formerly Kitakyushu City Wakamatsu Hospital)
- JR Kyushu Hospital
- Steelmaking Memorial Yawata Hospital(Regional medical support hospital)
- Shinkokura Hospital
- New lowercase hospital(Disaster base hospital)
- Tobata Kyoritsu Hospital (community support hospital, Fukuoka designated cancer treatment base hospital)
- Fukuoka Saiseikai Hachiman General Hospital(Foreign doctors' designated clinical training hospital)
- St. John's Hospital (Kitakyushu City's only independent palliative care ward installation hospital)
- Emergency medical care
The emergency medical system in Kitakyushu has introduced a function-based on-demand hospital (secondary emergency). This is Kitakyushu's own system that allows emergency personnel to carry out rapid and accurate emergency transportation by function such as symptoms and organs. This makes it possible to swiftly handle so-called patients and to provide prompt support even to victims who do not have a family doctor.
* Night / holiday emergency center: 2 places, holiday emergency clinic: 2 places, emergency notification hospital: 18 places, community medical support hospital: 7 places, disaster base hospital: 7 places, critical care center: 2 places
- Pediatric medical(Major diseases)
- Emergency: Kitakyushu City Yahata Hospital (primary-tertiary), Kitakyushu General Hospital (tertiary)
- Perinatal period: Kitakyushu Municipal Medical Center, Industrial Medical University Hospital, Kyushu Hospital, National Ogura Medical Center
- Cardiovascular: Kyushu Hospital, Kitakyushu General Hospital, National Ogura Medical Center
- Endocrine metabolism: Industrial Medical University Hospital, etc.
- Blood: Industrial Medical University Hospital, etc.
- Nerve: Kitakyushu City General Rehabilitation Center, University of Occupational and Environmental Health Hospital, Kyushu Rosai Hospital, etc.
JP Japan PostSince the postal code of "80x-xxxx" has been used up only in the areas of Kitakyushu and neighboring cities, the local government's portion is also posted.
- Kitakyushu Branch(80x Area Management Branch)… 802-xxxx
- Nishitani Collection and Delivery Center... 803-02xx
- Ishihara Town Collection and Delivery Center... 803-01xx
- Moji Branch… 800-00xx, 800-85xx, 800-86xx, 800-87xx
- Tsunami collection and delivery center...800-01xx
- Kanda Collection Center (Kanda Town)… 800-03xx
- Sone Branch… 800-02xx
- Mojiko Branch… 801-xxxx
- Kokura Nishi Branch… 803-08xx, 803-85xx, 803-86xx, 803-87xx
- Tobata Branch… 804-xxxx
- Yawata Branch… 805-xxxx
- Hachiman Nishi Branch… 806-xxxx
- Hachiman Minami Branch… 807-00xx (Mizumaki Town）、807-08xx、807-09xx、807-11xx、807-12xx、807-85xx、807-86xx、807-87xx
- Kurate Collection Center (Kurate Town)… 807-13xx
- Wakamatsu Branch… 808-00xx, 808-85xx, 808-86xx, 808-87xx
- Nishima Branch… 808-01xx, 807-01xx (Ashiya Town）
- Intermediate branch(Middle city)… 809-xxxx
Sister city/affiliated city
- sister city
- Tacoma City(The United States of AmericaState of Washington）
- Norfolk city(United States of AmericaVirginia）
- 1959 Sister City Alliance with Former Moji City
- Dalian(People's Republic of China）
- Incheon(South Korea）
- Hai Phong City(Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- Phnom Penh(Cambodia）
Exchange relationship with Shimonoseki City
ShimonosekiAnd KitakyushuKanmon StraitIt is located on the opposite bank acrossMoji(CurrentMoji Ward) Has been active since before the merger of the five cities. Shimonoseki City is a 5% metropolitan area of Kitakyushu City, and since it is a few minutes away by train, it actually forms the same living area. Shimonoseki City and Kitakyushu City togetherbarrier(underSekiとgate(From Tsukasa), with both cities as central citiesMetropolitan area"Kanmon metropolitan areaIs formed.
In terms of tourism, the policy is not to create anything in one city, such as an aquarium, so there is a well-balanced relationship with no tourists.Kokura CastleIn frontYakisoba vsstir-fried udonWhen the "Battle" was held,Kiyoshi Ejima・Former Mayor Shimonoseki served as the referee. Held on August 8th every yearKanmon Strait fireworks displayOriginally, it was an annual event in Shimonoseki City, but since the fourth plea on the part of the Moji side, it has been held jointly with Shimonoseki City. Shimonoseki City in the Mojiko areaKarato,Ganryu IslandRegular toRouteIs out and is a tour route for tourists in both cities.
Regarding the cross-border merger between Shimonoseki City and Kitakyushu City, discussions have not progressed due to high system hurdles such as the need for a majority vote in both Yamaguchi and Fukuoka Prefectural Assembly.Prefectural systemWith the city area of Shimonoseki City and Kitakyushu City in mind,Prefecture,StateAn independent municipality that does not belong toKanmon Special CityThe concept of establishing a new "has been examined.
Looking at the working population composition by industry (2015 census),Primary industryIs 23.6%,Primary industryIs 70.4%, and the proportion of secondary industry isHamamatsu city,Shizuoka City,Sagamihara CityNext highest..Looking at the shipment value of manufactured goods (2015 industrial statistics), Kitakyushu City is 2 billion yen, which is the ninth highest level among government-designated cities (excluding Tokyo's 1,288 wards)... Looking at the breakdown, steel accounted for 37.6%, chemistry accounted for 10.2%, metal accounted for 8.5%, and ceramics and debris accounted for 6.9%...As mentioned above, industry is an important industry of the city, but in addition to the conventional material type,Automotive industryCompanies in new fields are also advancing. Also oncePollutionUtilizing the technology that has been overcome,RecyclingEnvironment-related industries such as industryKitakyushu Eco TownAndKitakyushu Science and Research CityBased insemiconductorThe accumulation of research institutes of related companies is also progressing... Long time agoJapan's four major industrial areasHowever, at present, the product shipment value is the smallest among the major industrial areas / regions, and the relative position is declining, and it is now called the Kitakyushu industrial area.
Major companies with headquarters and head office in Kitakyushu
- Kokurakita Ward
- Asahi Advertising Company[Primary material 56]
- Izutsuya[Primary material 57]
- Uchiyama Holdings[Primary material 58]
- Canno Works[Primary material 59]
- Kitakyushu station lunch[Primary material 60]
- Kitakyushu Bank(Yamaguchi FG）[Primary material 61]
- Kitakyushu fruits and vegetables[Primary material 62]
- Kitakyushu Shikawa development[Primary material 63]
- Far East Faddy[Primary material 64]
- CROSS FM[Primary material 65]
- International Industry Group[Primary material 66]
- Kogetsudo[Primary material 67]
- Cedar[Primary material 68]
- Nittetsu Sumikin blast furnace cement[Primary material 69]
- Zenrin[Primary material 70]
- First transportation industry[Primary material 71]
- Tokyo economy[Primary material 72]
- TOTO[Primary material 73]
- Toho House[Primary material 74]
- Nafco[Primary material 75]
- Nippon Senren Benefuru[Primary material 76]
- Japan resource distribution[Primary material 77]
- Japan Magnetic Separation[Primary material 78]
- Real Estate Central Information Center[Primary material 79]
- Sanoh Industry[Primary material 80]
- Rhythm food[Primary material 81]
- World Intec[Primary material 82]
- Ogura Minami Ward
- Kitakyushu LNG[Primary material 90]
- Kowa concentrate[Primary material 91]
- First security[Primary material 92]
- Oko furnace material[Primary material 93]
- DP Technology[Primary material 94]
- Tobata Joint Thermal Power[Primary material 95]
- Japan Facility Association[Primary material 96]
- Hamada Heavy Industries[Primary material 97]
- Moji Ward
- Okano Valve Manufacturing[Primary material 98]
- Kanmon Steamer[Primary material 99]
- Kanmon Sugar[Primary material 100]
- Kyutetsu Industry[Primary material 101]
- Kyutetsu Built[Primary material 102]
- Sankyu[Primary material 103][Annotation 1]
- Thank you drug[Primary material 105]
- JR Kyushu maintenance[Primary material 106][Annotation 2]
- Jennec[Primary material 108]
- Takafuji Construction[Primary material 109]
- Hankyu Ferry[Primary material 110][Annotation 3]
- Matsumoto[Primary material 112]
- Hachiman Nishi Ward
- Kabata food[Primary material 113]
- Kitakyushu Nissan Motor[Primary material 114]
- Kurosaki Harima[Primary material 115]
- Sanyo Paint[Primary material 116]
- GN[Primary material 117]
- British industry[Primary material 118]
- Takada Factory[Primary material 119]
- Denso Kyushu[Primary material 120]
- Nets Toyota Kitakyushu[Primary material 121]
- Mitsui High Tech[Primary material 122]
- Yaskawa Electric[Primary material 123]
- You Mart Kitakyushu[Primary material 124]
- YE DIGITAL[Primary material 125]
- Hachiman East Ward
- Astec Irie[Primary material 126]
- Oishi industry[Primary material 127]
- Kanazawa Academy (Kitakyushu Preparatory School）[Primary material 128]
- Kitakyusai Taxi[Primary material 129]
- Kyushu Nippon Shinpan[Primary material 130]
- Spinner[Primary material 131]
- Takamiya[Primary material 132]
- Nittetsu Sumikin Logistics Hachiman[Primary material 133]
- Mishima Kosan[Primary material 134]
- Yoshikawa industry[Primary material 135]
- Wakamatsu Ward
Major companies with offices in Kitakyushu
- Asahi ShimbunWestern headquarters(Kokurakita Ward)
- Kyushu Electric PowerShinkokura Power Station(Kokurakita Ward)
- Kyushu passenger railwayOgura General Vehicle Center(Kokurakita Ward)
- Nippon SteelYawata Works(Tobata Ward, Hachiman East Ward, Kokura Kita Ward)
- Nittetsu Chemical & MaterialsKyushu Factory (Tobata Ward)
- DNP precision deviceKurosaki Factory (Hachiman Nishi Ward)
- Power developmentWakamatsu General Office (Wakamatsu Ward)
- Tokyo SteelKyushu Factory (Wakamatsu Ward)
- Toho TitaniumYawata Factory (Hachiman East Ward), Wakamatsu Factory (Wakamatsu Ward)
- Toyota Motor KyushuKokura Factory (Kokura Minami Ward)
- Mainichi ShimbunWestern headquarters(Kokurakita Ward)
- Mitsubishi ChemicalKurosaki Plant (Hachiman Nishi Ward)
- Mitsui MineKitakyushu Office, R & D Center (Wakamatsu Ward)
- Fujitsu communication serviceKitakyushu Support Center (Ogura Kita Ward), Kitakyushu Kurosaki Support Center (Hachiman Nishi Ward)
- BridgestoneKitakyushu Factory (Wakamatsu Ward)
- EsteeKyushu Factory (Moji Ward)
- Mitsubishi MaterialsHigashidani Mine (Kokura Minami Ward), Kyushu Factory Kurosaki Production Division (Hachiman Nishi Ward)
Main companies that originated in Kitakyushu
- Sanyo Shinpan -Pocket bank, businessSumitomo Mitsui Financial GroupTook over.
- Idemitsu Kosan -Founded Idemitsu Shokai in Moji.
- Kyushu Electric System -Founded in the former Kokura City (later Kokura Kita-ku, Kitakyushu City) as "Daiei Denki" and moved to Hakata-ku, Fukuoka City in 2013[Primary material 142].
- Nippon Steel -The government-owned Yawata Works is one of the mother bodies.
- Nissan Motor -NISSAN横 浜 市However, Tobata Casting, which will be described later, absorbed Dat's automobile manufacturing and established the automobile department in-house. Is[Primary material 143].
- Hitachi Metals - Yoshisuke AyukawaFounded by Tobata Foundry[Primary material 144].
- West Japan Railway (Nishitetsu)- 1942, Of the five railway companies in Fukuoka Prefecture, the head office was in Sunatsu, Kokura City.Kyushu Electric Orbit(4 gauge) is a railway company that was founded by the merger of XNUMX other companies.
- Nittetsu Tex Engineering -Before mergerNittetsu Yawata EngineeringHad its head office in Tobata-ku.
- TV West Japan -Headquarters at the time of inauguration is Hachiman East Ward.
- Western industry -Established a company in Moji.
- Maruwa -Established a company in Ogura.YoursMerged with and remains one of the company's store brands.
- Yomiuri Shimbun Western Headquarters -The head office at the time of establishment is Kokura Kita Ward. Headquarters moved to Fukuoka City in 2004.
- General paper
- Asahi Shimbun Western Headquarters
- Mainichi Newspaper West Head Office
- Yomiuri Shimbun Western Headquarters Kitakyushu General Headquarters
- Nihon Keizai ShimbunWestern branch Kitakyushu Branch
- West Japan Shimbun Kitakyushu Head Office
- Sports paper
- Sports Nippon ShimbunWestern headquarters
- News agencies, industry newspapers, etc.
- Jiji Press Kitakyushu Branch
- Kyodo News Fukuoka Branch Kitakyushu Branch
- West Japan Living Shimbun Kitakyushu Headquarters
- Nikkan Kogyo ShimbunWestern Branch Kitakyushu Branch
- Ogura Keizai Shimbun
- Kanmon Keizai Shimbun
- tv set
With each broadcasting station,Sarakura OfBroadcasting stationIs transmitting radio waves from. Also, because it is difficult to receive from Mt. Sarakura, a small output relay station is also installed as a supplement.
- NHK Kitakyushu Broadcasting Station
- The only TV station that regularly broadcasts from the city studio
Commercial broadcasting stations do not broadcast programs from city studios
- Kyushu Asahi BroadcastingKitakyushu Branch
- RKB Mainichi Broadcasting SystemKitakyushu Branch
- TV West JapanKitakyushu Branch
- TVQ Kyushu BroadcastingKitakyushu Head Office
- Fukuoka BroadcastingKitakyushu Branch
Radio station broadcasting from the city
- NHK Kitakyushu Broadcasting Station
- CROSS FMMain office
- Kitakyushu City FM (FM KITAQ)
- AIR STATION HIBIKI
- Relay station only
Water and sewerage
- Sewer penetration rate
- Sewer penetration rate: 99.8% (end of 25)
- Kyushu Dental University (Kokurakita Ward)
- Kitakyushu City University
- Northern Campus (Minami-ku Ogura, Faculty of Foreign Languages, Faculty of Economics, Faculty of Literature, Faculty of Law, Group of Regional Revitalization)
- Hibikino Campus (Wakamatsu Ward, Kitakyushu Science and Research City, Faculty of International Environmental Engineering)
- Kyushu University of Nutrition and Welfare,Higashi Chikushi Junior College (Kokurakita Ward)
- Kyushu Kyoritsu University (Hachiman Nishi Ward)
- Kyushu International University (Hachiman East Ward)
- Kyushu Women's University,Kyushu Women's Junior College (Hachiman Nishi Ward)
- Occupational Medical University (Hachiman Nishi Ward)
- Seinan Jogakuin University,Seinan Jogakuin University Junior College (Kokurakita Ward)
- West Japan Institute of Technology (Kokurakita Ward)
- Fukuoka UniversityGraduate School of Engineering, Institute for Resource Circulation and Environmental Control Systems (Wakamatsu Ward, Kyushu Academic Research City)
- Waseda UniversityGraduate School of Information, Production and Systems, Center for Information, Production and Systems (Wakamatsu Ward, Kitakyushu Science and Research City)
- Orio Aima Junior College (Hachiman Nishi Ward)
College of technology
- Kitakyushu National College of Technology (Kokura Minami Ward)
- Second school district (formerly second and third school districts)
- Ogura High School
- Tobata High School
- Moji Gakuen High School(High school consistent school, Established in 2007 as the abolition of Moji and Mojikita)
- Kokura Nishi High School
- Kitakyushu High School(Physical education courses can be attended in all areas of the city)
- Kokura Higashi High School
- Ogura Minami High School(English courses can be attended from all areas of the city)
- Moji Taishokan High School(Osato High School・Established in 2005 as a consolidation of Moji Commercial High School)
- Ogura Technical High School(Commuting to school from all over the prefecture)
- Tobata Technical High School(Commuting to school from all over the prefecture)
- Ogura Commercial High School(Commuting to school from all over the prefecture)
- Hibiki High School(OldTobata Central High School.. Part-time system credit system. (Attendance is possible from the whole prefecture)
- School District 3 (formerly School District 4)
- Tozuki High School
- Hachiman High School(Science and mathematics can be attended from all over the city)
- Hokutsu High School(English department can attend school from all over the city)
- Hachiman Minami High School
- Hachiman Chuo High School(The art course can be attended from all over the prefecture)
- Wakamatsu High School
- Yawata Technical High School(Commuting to school from all over the prefecture)
- Orio High School(Commuting to school from all over the prefecture)
- Wakamatsu Commercial High School(Commuting to school from all over the prefecture)
- Second school district (formerly second and third school districts)
- Kitakyushu City High School -Former Kitakyushu City Tobata Commercial High School
- Keichi High School(Moji Ward)-Former Kyushu Girls' High School
- Keiai High School(Moji Ward) *Adjunct to middle and high school-Former Chinsei Women's Gakuen High School → Chinzai Kei Ai High School
- Toyokuni Gakuen High School(Moji Ward)-Former Moji Technical High School
- Bihagino Girls' High School(Kokurakita Ward)
- Seinan Jogakuin High School(Ogura Kita Ward) *Additional middle and high school
- Clark Memorial International High SchoolKokura Campus (Kita Kita Ward)
- Keisei High School(Kogura-ku)-Former Kokura Women's Commercial High School
- Shinkan High School(Kokurakita Ward)-Former Kyushu Technical High School
- Higashi Chikushi Gakuen High School(Kogura Kita Ward) *Middle and high school annexed-Former Higashi-Tsukushi High School
- Tokiwa High School(Kokura Minami Ward)
- Meiji Gakuen High School(Tobata Ward) *Additional junior high school
- Takaryu High School(Wakamatsu Ward)-Former Aobagaoka Girls' High School
- Kyushu International University High School(Hachiman Higashi Ward) *Middle and high school annexed-Former High School attached to Yawata University
- Hoshirin High School(Hachiman Nishi Ward)-Former Yawata Chikushi Women's Academy Narumi High School → Aoyama Girls' High School
- Jiyugaoka High School(Hachiman Nishi Ward)-Former Hachiman Nishi High School and Kyushu Women's University High School merged
- Orio Aima High School(Hachiman Nishi Ward) *Middle school and high school-Former Orio Women's Gakuen High School
- Sosei Gakuen High School(Hachiman Nishi Ward)
Junior high school
- Public junior high school
- Fukuoka Moji Gakuen Junior High School*Junior high school
- About municipal junior high schoolList of junior high schools in Fukuoka# KitakyushuSee.
- Fukuoka University of Education Ogura Junior High School (Kokurakita Ward)
- Private middle school
- Keiai Junior High School(Moji Ward) *Additional middle and high school
- Seinan Jogakuin Junior High School(Ogura Kita Ward) *Additional middle and high school
- Higashi Chikushi Gakuen High School(Ogura Kita Ward) *Additional middle and high school
- Meiji Gakuen Junior High School(Tobata Ward) *Additional junior high school
- Kyushu International University Junior High School(Hachiman Higashi Ward) *Additional junior high school
- Orio Aima Junior High School(Hachiman Nishi Ward) *Additional junior high school
- Ogura Nisshinkan Junior High School(Kokurakita Ward)
- Kitakyushu Children's Village Junior High School(Kogura Minami Ward) *Small and small
- About municipal elementary schoolFukuoka Elementary School List# KitakyushuSee.
- Ogura Elementary School attached to Fukuoka University of Education (Kokurakita Ward)
Facilities other than school education
- Kyushu Vocational Development College (Kokura Minami Ward) (Occupational Ability Development Promotion Actbased onVocational Development College）
- Driving school
- Fukuoka Labor Bureau Director registered training institution
- Motor vehicle pilot training center
- Kyushu Railway Company Employee Training Center
- West Japan Railway Ogura School
It is located at the gateway to Kyushu and is the starting point for major national roads and railway lines in Kyushu.Kanmon StraitSince it faces the sea, it is an important point of transportation even at sea.2016May 4ToHigashikyushu Expressway Oita CityandMiyazaki CityDirectly connected toKyushu ExpresswayTogether withTransportation nodeAs a base location has improved.
- Kitakyushu Airport(Kokura Minami-ku Airport Kitamachi, Kanda-cho Airport Minami-cho)-March 2006, 3 opened the port off Suo Nada adjacent to Kanda-cho. It is a maritime airport that can be operated 16 hours a day.
- Until March 2006, 3 in the Sone area of Ogura Minami WardFormer Kitakyushu AirportExisted.
- Central station:Kokura Station
- Kyushu passenger railway(JR Kyushu)
- It is the Kyushu area headquarters of the former JNRMoji Railway Management BureauIt is an area where (Kadotetsu) is located, and the railway development has been focused on in Japan as a shipping port in the Chikuho coal mine area and a key point of the railway network in Kyushu.Compared to Fukuoka City, the JR line network is substantial, and there are JR stations in most of the main urban areas, as well as the Kagoshima Main Line Moji-OriomaMultiple lines(Separation of passengers).The central station in the cityKokura StationAndHopeAll includingShinkansenThe south exit of the station is the largest in the cityDowntownIs spreading.The nearest station to the city hall is next doorNishikokura StationIs.For long-distance tickets, the fare to the city center station (Kokura Station) will be applied to each station in Kitakyushu City below (Specific city area).
- In addition, Kokura Station-Shimonoseki Station is within the commuting range from Shimonoseki to Kokura with a maximum speed of 13 minutes on a conventional line.
- Kagoshima Main Line
- Mojiko Station - Komorie Station - Moji Station - Kitakyushu Freight Terminal Station* - Higashikokura Station* - Kokura Station - Nishikokura Station - Hamakokura Station* - Kyushu Tech College Station - Tobata Station - Edami Station - Space World Station - Yawata Station - Kurosaki Station - Jinbara Station - Orio Station(*Is a freight station)
- Kagoshima Main Line
- Nippo Main Line : Ogura-Nishi Ogura overlaps with Kagoshima Main Line.
- Hitahikoyama Line : The starting point of the route is Jono Station, but the trains for the trains departing and arriving in Kitakyushu City start and end at Kokura Station.
- Chikuho Main Line (Wakamatsu Line): The starting point of the line is Wakamatsu Station, but there is a train that splits east at Orio and joins the Kagoshima Main Line toward Ogura Station (Fukukita Yutaka Line).The section in Kitakyushu City (Wakamatsu Station-Orio Station) is nicknamed the "Wakamatsu Line", and the service system is separated from the Fukuhoku Yutaka Line south of Orio Station.
- Sanyo Main Line : Moji Station-A section that includes the Kanmon Tunnel between Shimonoseki Station.
- Moji Station
- Kitakyushu High Speed Rail
- Chikuho Electric Railway
- Chikuho Electric Railway Line
- Kurosaki Station Station - Nishi-Kurosaki Station - Kumanishi Station - Hagiwara Station - Anabu Station - Morishita Station - Imaike Station - Einumaru Station - Mikkamori Station - Nishiyama Station -(During this timeMiddle city)- Chikuho Katsuki Station - Kusunobashi Station - Shinkiyase Station - Kiyase Station
- Chikuho Electric Railway Line
- Heisei Chikuho Railway
- Abolished route
- Kitakyushu tram(Abolished on November 1975, 50 (Showa 11): Cargo only)
- National railwayKazuki Line(Abolished on April 1985, 60)
- West Japan RailwayKitakyushu Line
- Tanoura Line: Higashihonmachi 1936-chome (→ Moji)-Tanoura (11 <Showa 1> January 10 abolition)
- Moji-Sunazu (1985, abolished on October 60, 10)
- Between Sunazu and Kurosaki station (closed on October 1992, 4)
- Kurosaki station square-Kumanishi-Orioma (2000 <12> November 11 abolition)
- Tobata Line: Daimon-Tobata (Abolished on October 1985, 60 (Showa 10))
- Branch line: Chuomachi-Sachimachi (Abolished on October 1985, 60)
- Northern Line: Uomachi-North (1980 <Showa 55> November 11 abolition)
General route bus
West Japan Railway(Nishitetsu) Group,Kitakyushu City Transportation BureauIs operated, but is segregated by the operating area (Kogura Kita, Tobata, Hachiman Nishi, Wakamatsu Ward each part has a section). In both cases, the boarding method is pre-payment, post-payment, and the fare is a section system with a numbered ticket.
- Nishitetsu Group (Nishitetsu Bus Kitakyushu-Nishitetsu Bus Chikuho-Kitakyusai Taxi)-Known asNishitetsu-Nishitetsu bus.. It used to be a direct management company of Nishitetsu, but it was spun off. All areas except most of Orio area in Wakamatsu Ward and Hachiman Nishi Ward. Most of the general routes in Kitakyushu are operated by the Nishitetsu Bus Kitakyushu. Nishitetsu taxi operates. Contactless IC cardnimoca(SUGOCA-Hayakaken-SuicaCards compatible with "nationwide mutual use service" can also be used.
- Kitakyushu City Transportation Bureau-Common nameMunicipal bus.. Since its predecessor was a Wakamatsu municipal bus, there are no routes throughout the city, and the central area is Wakamatsu Ward and Hachiman Nishi Ward's Orio district. Kitakyushu City Hall,Tobata StationThere is also a route to Ogura Kita Ward and part of Tobata Ward. You can use the non-contact IC card "Himawari Bus Card", but this card is a proprietary standard and cannot be used with nimoca, and you cannot take a municipal bus at nimoca.
In addition, the cooperation of the city, transportation operators, and local residentsOuting trafficRoute bus calledShared taxiThere are areas that are operated (areas where the Nishitetsu bus was not originally operated, or areas where the Nishitetsu bus line was abolished).
Express Bus/Express Bus
With Kitakyushu City, a medium- and long-distance high-speed bus that connects Kitakyushu City to Honshu and ShikokuFukuoka CityThere is a short-distance highway bus that connects cities around the area.
Routes to/from Honshu/Shikoku are all routes that connect Fukuoka City to Honshu/Shikoku via Kitakyushu City. In the past, there were also many medium- and long-distance high-speed buses operating between Kitakyushu and the major cities in Kyushu south of Fukuoka, but many routes were abolished, and now there are only two routes.
The major night express bus stops in Kitakyushu are shown below.
- NishitetsuSunazu Bus Center(Chacha Town KokuraBefore)-at the eastern end of Kokura citySunazuThe medium- and long-distance routes involved in the operation of the Nishitetsu Group will stop there.
- In front of Kokura Station-on the south side of Kokura Station (on the conventional line side)Kokura Station Bus CenterIn front of the bus stop. The medium- and long-distance routes involved in the operation of the Nishitetsu Group will stop.
- Shinkansen exit Kokura station-North side of Kokura station (Shinkansen side) KMM building east. OldTour busThe night bus that Nishitetsu group does not participate in the operation stops.
- Hikinoguchi -South of Kurosaki city,Kurosaki lampnear. The medium- and long-distance routes involved in the operation of the Nishitetsu Group will stop.
- Ogura Minami Interchange -"Hirofuku LinerWill stop.
Daytime express buses also stop at locations other than the above.
Below is a list of routes
- Tokyo -Kitakyushu
- Nagoya city -Kitakyushu
- Keihanshin (Kyoto City-Osaka-Kobe City)-Kitakyushu
- Orion Bus:Kyoto StationHachijo ExitOsaka Station-Namba-USJ-Sannomiya -Kokura Station Shinkansen Exit
- WILLER EXPRESS: Kyoto Station Hachijo Exit/Umeda/Sannomiya-Kokura Station Shinkansen Exit
- Yutaka Liner: Kyoto Station Hachijo Exit, USJ, Umeda, Shinsaibashi, Sannomiya-Kokura Station Shinkansen Exit
- TenryoLINER: Kyoto Station Hachijo Exit/Umeda/Sannomiya-Kokura Station Shinkansen Exit
- Other sections
- Mt. Ooyama : Tottori City-Kurayoshi-Yonago -Kokura station, Sunazu, Hikinoguchi
- Izumo Dream Hakata : Matsue-Izumo -Kokura Station Shinkansen Exit
- Pegasus : Okayama City-Kurashiki -Kokura station, Sunazu, Hikinoguchi
- Hirofuku Liner(Night flights):Fukuyama City-Hiroshima city -Ogura Minami Interchange
- Coto Bus Express : Naruto-Tokushima-Takamatsu-Utazu Town -Kokura Station Shinkansen Exit
- Sanuki Express Fukuoka : Takamatsu-Marugame-Sakaide -Kokura station square
- Dogo Express Fukuoka : Imabari-Toon City-Matsuyama City -Kokura station square
- Hirofuku Liner(Daytime flight):Hiroshima city -Kitakyushu City (Kokura Minami Interchange)
- Dejima : Nagasaki -Kitakyushu
- Yunokuni : Oita City-Beppu -Kitakyushu
- Nakatani/Hikino/Itozu: Fukuoka City (Tenjin)-Various parts of Kitakyushu City
- Fukuoka City(Fukuoka AirportInternational flightsHakata Station)-Kitakyushu
- Tenjin, Fukuoka-Kitakyushu (Tsuda)- Kanda Town - Yukuhashi
- Tenjin, Fukuoka City-Kitakyushu City (Midorioka)- Nogata
- Limited Express: Nogata-Kitakyushu
- Kitakyushu Airport Airport Bus: Kitakyushu Airport-Kitakyushu City
- Fukukita Limousine: Kitakyushu Airport-Fukuoka City
- E2A Kanmon Bridge(Kanmon Expressway)
- E3 Kyushu Expressway
- E10 Higashikyushu Expressway
- Kitakyushu Expressway (Fukuoka Kitakyushu Expressway Public Corporation）
- Regional high standard road (General toll roadincluding)
- Wakado Bridge(National Route 199 Wakato Ohashi,Kitakyushu Highway Public Corporation）
- Shin-Wakado Road(Wakado Tunnel,Kitakyushu Highway Public Corporation）
- Shiomitsu Tsu ramp access road
- Shin-Mojiko City Expressway Access Road (planned route)
- Kokura Station North Exit Connecting Road
- New Kitakyushu Airport Road
- Kurosaki Road(National Route 3 Kurosaki Bypass)
- Other general toll roads
- National Route 2
- National Route 3
- National Route 10
- National Route 198
- National Route 199
- National Route 200
- National Route 211
- National Route 322
- National Route 495
Prefectural road (main local road)
- Fukuoka Prefectural Road No. 11 Amohikino Line
- Fukuoka Prefectural Road No. 25 Moji Yukuhashi Line
- Fukuoka Prefecture Route 26 Kitakyushu Ashiya Line
- Fukuoka Prefectural Road No. 28 Nogata Bridge Line
- Fukuoka Prefectural Road 36 Kokura Stop Line
- Fukuoka Prefectural Road 37 Kokura Port Line
- Fukuoka Prefectural Road No. 38 Tobata Stop Line
- Fukuoka Prefectural Road 48 Nakahikino Line
- Fukuoka Prefectural Road 50, Hachimanto Hata Line
- Fukuoka Prefectural Road No. 51 Sone-Sayagaya Line
- Fukuoka Prefectural Road No. 61, Kokura Middle Line
- Fukuoka Prefectural Road 62 Kitakyushu Kotake Line
- Fukuoka Prefectural Road 71 Shin-Moji Port Osato Line
- Fukuoka Prefectural Road 72 Kurokawa Shirano Kotohonmachi Line
- Fukuoka Prefectural Road No. 73 rectangular water winding
- Tsukita Aozora Street
- A nickname for a 0.9 km long community road in the city from Chayamachi, Yahatahigashi-ku, Kitakyushu to Ishitsubo-machi, Kitakyushu.The name of the court line is Kitakyushu City Road Ishitsubomachi Line 5, Ishitsubomachi Line 10, etc... The Tsukita area is a residential area that was developed by land readjustment around 10, but it was constructed as a community road due to the use of it as an escape road for main roads and environmental degradation due to annoying parking. An artificial stream with a width of 1.5–2.5 meters has been created on the road, creating fountains and murmuring. Relief plates of 70 cm square, such as dragonflies, kingfishers, and fireflies, are set on the sidewalk at intervals of 20 meters. In addition, the roadside trees in the planted zone are arranged with tree species that can enjoy flowers, fresh greenery and autumn leaves according to the changes of the four seasons, and the Tsukita River flowing nearby also has cherry trees on the riverbank and cobblestones on the riverbed, creating an environment where children can play. As a result, rivers, roads, and parks are integrated and maintained... In the maintenance plan, Kitakyushu City and local residents worked together, and upon completion, the residents named the road and the murmuring plaza, and the residents' association received a "slogan monument to protect everyone" and donations from Nishikigoi... It is held as an annual event in the area of maintenance of road facilities, and as a community road protected by local residents, on August 1986, 61, the former Ministry of Construction and the "Road Day" executive committee Selected as one of the "8 Japanese roads" established by the association.
Distance to major cities
- Kokurakita WardFrom the center
Kitakyushu PortIs the largest port in western Japan (Kyushu, Chugoku, Shikoku) for both cargo handling volume and total import/export[Source required].. In addition, according to the Port LawShimonoseki PortUnified withKanmon PortIs treated asInternational base portHowever, port managers have not been unified (for details and details, refer to each item).
In 2004ToyotaIn March 2005, in the Hibiki Nada area, “Hibiki Container Terminal A's efforts toward the central port are becoming active.
Regular passenger routes
- Mojiko district
- Shinmoji area
- Kokura district
- Tobata Toba-Wakamatsu Toba
- (Kitakyushu municipal ferry "Wakado route")
In an area where summer festivals are popular, fireworks festivals are held frequently in addition to conveying the unique culture of each district.The magnificent natureMoji Station RetroIt also has historical tourist spots such as districts, but in recent years it has been conventional.TourismRegardless of the way of thinking aboutKitakyushu Industrial AreaTaking advantage of the history of the factory and the dynamic landscape of factories,Industrial tourism,Factory moe(Factory cruising, etc.), a tour around the filming location because it is frequently filmed in the city as a filming location, orSmashingExperience, etc.nicheThere is also a lot of excavation for various hands-on tourism.
Former Moji Customs, Moji Ward
Mori OgaiFormer Residence, Kokurakita Ward
River walk Kitakyushu, Kokurakita Ward
Hiraodai, Ogura Minami Ward and others
- 50 lighthouses in Japan:Busaki Lighthouse/Hakushu Lighthouse
- 100 sound scenes in Japan: The sea of the Kanmon Straits and the whistle
- Top 100 Roads in Japan: Kitakyushu City Akita Sky Street
- 100 best night views of Japan: Sarakurayama
- 100 scented landscapes : Haima bamboo forest park
- Continued 100 famous castles in Japan : Kokura Castle
- 100 selections of eels: Country hermitage
- 100 Japanese Bridges: Minamikawachi Bridge
- 100 Historical Parks in Japan: Rozanso Park, Katsuyama Park
- 100 best city parks in Japan: Hibiki Nada Ryokuchi
- Japan 100 Bridges: Tokiwa Bridge
- Hometown Ikimono no Sato 100 Selections: Hibiki Nada Ryokuchi
- 100 Forest Bathing Forests: Adachi Park
- 100 Public Buildings: Kitakyushu Municipal Museum of Art
Famous places/historic sites
Shrines and Temples
- Wabari Shrine(Moji Ward)
- Koshu Hachiman Shrine(Moji Ward)Attached Shrine
- Yasaka Shrine(Kokurakita Ward)
- Oso Shrine(Adachiyama Myokengu, Kokurakita Ward)
- Itozuhachiman Shrine(Kokurakita Ward)
- Fukuju-ji Temple(Kokurakita Ward)
- Gamo Hachiman Shrine(Kokura Minami Ward)
- Higashiono Hachiman Shrine(Kokura Minami Ward)
- Wakamatsu Ebisu Shrine(Wakamatsu Ward) Appendix Shrine
- Tomei Shrine(Wakamatsu Ward)
- Hibata Hachimangu(Tobata-ku) Appendix Shrine
- Takami Shrine(Hachiman East Ward)
- Okada shrine(Hachiman Nishi Ward)
- Kichijoji(Hachiman Nishi Ward)
- Sugawara Shrine(Tobata Ward)
- Edami Hachimangu(Hachiman East Ward)
Nearby Tourist Spots
- SarakuraSummit (Hachiman East)
- "Three major night views of New Japan"one of.. To the summit,Sarakurayama Cable CarAnd you can access it by using the slope car that departs from the cable car Yamagami station. At the top of the mountain is an observation deck with a restaurant. On weekdays, cable cars run up to 17:18 and down to 7:9, but on Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, and from July to September.Golden weekDuring the two weeks before and after, both the cable car and the slope car will operate every day, including weekdays, until 2:20 up and 21:30 down. Also, only on weekends and holidays afternoon,Yawata StationThere is a free shuttle bus running between the cable car and the foot of the cable car station. (Hachiman East Ward)
- Mojiko Retro District(Moji Ward)
- JRMojiko StationIn the surrounding area, there are tourist spots with historical buildings such as Mojiko Station and hotels and tourist commercial facilities. Various events are held including the Retro Festa (May). (Moji WardMoji Portdistrict)
- Kokura Castle, Kokura Castle Garden (Kogura Ward)
- Built by Tadaoki Hosokawa in 1602, the castle prospered as a residence of 15 Ogasawara stones.Choshu conquestIt was burned down in 1866, but the castle tower was rebuilt in 1959, and after renovation, it became a high-tech history museum. In addition to the observation room on the top floor, the Kokura castle garden was built in the adjacent land in 1998,Ogasawara-ryu methodIt also functions as a base.
- Mori OgaiFormer Residence (Ogura Kita Ward)
- Mori Ogai was in the army for 1899 years from 1902 to 3.12th DivisionMilitary doctorI was appointed to Ogura as the manager. One of the homes at that time is preserved. (Kokurakita WardBlacksmith town）
- Hiraodai(Kokura Minami Ward)
- Japan's leadingKarst terrain.. Unique scenery of the sheep herd that looks like a flock of sheep and the XNUMX Buddha limestone cavesLimestone caveYou can see inside. (Minami Ward, etc.)
- Kitakyushu City Life Museum(Hachiman East Ward)
- It is the second largest natural history museum in Japan. There are only two places in Japan, the Envirama Museum, where you can enjoy skeleton specimens of a wide variety of organisms and a powerful dinosaur show that can be mistaken for real life.Moon stoneThe highlight is.
- Yawata WorksHigashida Daiichi Blast Furnace Site (Hachiman East Ward)
- It was built as a blast furnace at the Yawata Works in 1901 and was suspended after the operation in 1972.Kitakyushu Expo 2001With the opportunity, the Higashida Daiichi Blast Furnace was preserved and maintained. Converter,Torpedo carIs also stored with the blast furnace.
- Kitakyushu Museum of ArtMain Building (Tobata-ku) ArchitectArata IsozakiIs designed.
- Kitakyushu City Museum of Art (Ogura Kita Ward) Riverwalk Kitakyushu.
- Kitakyushu City Life Museum(Hachiman East Ward)
- Kitakyushu City Matsumoto Seicho Memorial Museum(Kokurakita Ward)
- Kitakyushu City Museum of Literature(Kokurakita Ward)
- Kyushu Railway Memorial(Moji Ward)
- Idemitsu Museum (Moji)(Moji Ward)
- Kitakyushu Manga Museum (Ogura Kita Ward)There is CityInside.
- Kitakyushu Environmental Museum(Hachiman East Ward)
- Kitakyushu Innovation Gallery(Hachiman East Ward)
- ZenrinMap Museum (Ogura Kita Ward) Riverwalk Kitakyushu/Business building.
- Kitakyushu Municipal Hyakusanju Bank Gallery (Hachiman East Ward)
- Moji Beer Brick Museum(Moji Ward)
Cultural and commercial facilities
- There is City(Kogura-ku)-A collection of subculture facilities such as anime, figures, and mangaAkibaspot.
- River walk Kitakyushu(Ogura Kita Ward)-Kokura Kita Ward Office is moved to the side of City Hall No. XNUMX Government Building and adjoinsDaieiWith Ogura storeOgura TamayaIt was born by redeveloping the entire area including the site. A large hall that inherits the functions of the Ogura Civic CentertheaterEquipped with a dedicated hallKitakyushu Arts Theater,Cinema complex,Asahi Shimbun Western Headquarters,NHK Kitakyushu Broadcasting Station,West Japan Institute of Technology, Commercial facilities, etc.
- Harmony Thunk(Kokurakita Ward) Former Kyushu Welfare Pension Hall
- Kitakyushu City Central Library(Kogura-ku)-Isozaki new design. By agreement with Shimonoseki City, Kitakyushu citizens can rent at Shimonoseki City Library related facilities.
- West Japan Exhibition Center(Kogura-ku)-Isozaki new design.
Hot spring/cold spring
- Kiyomaro Spa (simple cold spring, Kuzuhara, Ogura Minami Ward)
- Terasako Radium Hot Spring (Radioactive Spring Kogura Minami Ward Numamidori)
- Hime Onsen (Spa Resort Pavilio Hime no Yu Sodium Chloride Strong Salt Spring, Kokurakita-ku Hime)
- Higashida Onsen (Loose Spa Onsen Seaside Spa, Weak Radioactivity-Sodium Calcium-Chloride Strong Spring, Hachiman Higashi WardHigashida）
- Kawachi hot spring (hydrangea hot water, alkaline simple hot spring, Kawachi, Hachimanto-ku)
- Honjo Hot Spring (Otogi no Mori, Alkaline Simple Hot Spring, Hachiman Nishi Ward Mikai)
- Wakamatsu Hibiki Onsen (Kanpo no Yado Kitakyushu, Sodium and Calcium-Chloride Spring, Wakamatsu Ward Yuge)
- Kasumi hot springs (sodium, calcium, magnesium, chloride hot springs, Kuchiami, Ogura Minami Ward)
Nature, park, etc.
- Kitakyushu National Monument -Mountain areas including Mt. Sarakura and HiraodaiNational parkIs specified in[Primary material 7].
- Green Park / Hibiki Green Park(Wakamatsu Ward)
- Iritsu Forest Park(Kokurakita Ward)
- Yamada green space(Kokurakita Ward)
- Katsuyama Park(Kokurakita Ward)
- TemuzanPark (Kokurakita Ward)
- Shiranoe Botanical Park(Moji Ward)
- Hiraodai Nature Town(Kokura Minami Ward)
- Seitanomori Park (Hachiman Nishi Ward)
- Empresszaki Park (Hachiman Nishi Ward)
- Kawachi Fujien(Hachiman East Ward)
- Higashida Blast Furnace Memorial Park (Hachiman East Ward)
- Blast Furnace Park (Hachiman East)
- Central Park(Hachiman Higashi Ward, Kokura Kita Ward, Tobata Ward)
- Cultural Memorial Park(Kokura Minami Ward)
- Adventure pool(Kokura Minami Ward)
- Sugo Falls (Kokura Minami Ward)
- Mekari Park(Moji Ward)
- Night Palace Park(Tobata Ward)
- Hibiki Biotope(Wakamatsu Ward)
Festivals and events
- Iteura no Shiriri Festival (Kokura Minami Ward, January)
- Wakinoura Hadaka Festival (Wakamatsu Ward, January)
- Hino reedImmorality (Wakamatsu Ward, January)
- Wafukari Shrine(Moji Ward, February)
- Yasaka Shrine Setsubun Festival (Kokurakita Ward, February)
- Kitakyushu Theater Festival (Ogura Kita Ward, March)
- Kitakyushu Arts Festival (Around the city, April-May)
- Wakamatsu Ebisu ShrineSpring Festival (Wakamatsu Ward, April)
- Kichijoji Fuji Festival (Hachiman Nishi Ward, April)
- Numa Raku (Kokura Minami Ward, May)
- Mojiko RetroFesta (Moji Ward, May)
- Tobata Iris Festival (Tobata Ward, June)
- Wakamatsu Hydrangea Festival (Wakamatsu Ward, June)
- Maeda Gion Yamakasa(Hachiman Higashi Ward, July)
- Futajima Gion(Wakamatsu Ward, July)
- Sarakurayama Yojimon Yaki (Hachiman East Ward, August)
- Lowercase ware (Ogura Kita Ward, August)
- Kiyase Bon Odori (Hachiman Nishi Ward, August)
- Minami Festival (Kokura Minami Ward, August)
- Kokura CastleFirewood(Ogura Kita Ward, September)
- Kazuma Kagura (Ogura Minami Ward, September)
- Yokodai Kagura (Ogura Minami Ward, October)
- Chikuzen Kurosaki Post Festival (Hachiman Nishi Ward, October)
- Kitakyushu International Music Festival(Around the city, October-November)
- Kokura CastlechrysanthemumExhibition (Ogura Kita Ward, November)
- Chikuzen Kiyase Post Festival (Hachiman Nishi Ward, November)
- Ozumi Kagura (Moji Ward, November)
- Wakamatsu Ebisu ShrineAnnual festival "Winter Ebesan" (Wakamatsu Ward, December)
- Hidden Shibikise Festival (Kokura Minami Ward, December)
- Wasshoi million summer festival(Kokurakita Ward)
- The first Saturday and Sunday of August, the largest festival in the city. Festival floats from all over the city line up in front of the city hall. The highlight is the largest stall in the city festival, the million dance performed by more than 8 people, and the fireworks festival held in the city center.
- Ogura Gion Taiko(Kokurakita Ward)
- July 7rd Friday Saturday and Sunday Prefectural intangible cultural propertyThe life of lawless pine"famous for. Two drums (front and back) with both sides of the taiko drum are sung courageously. Around 2 groups participate every year, and it is one of the most prestigious festivals in the prefecture with an audience of 100.
- Tobata Gion Mt. Ooyama(Tobata Ward)
- July 7th Sat, Sun, Japan National Intangible Cultural Properties The highlight of the Mt. The feature of changing clothes is day and night, and the daytime is neat and clean, and 4 lanterns illuminate the city at night.
- Kurosaki Gion Yamakasa(Hachiman Nishi Ward)
- July 7rd, Fri, Sat, Sun Prefectural intangible cultural property Large Mt. Ningyoyama hat decorated with dolls and lights, which is also called a fighting Yamakasa, is spectacular.
- Festival Entrepreneur Festival Hachiman(Hachiman East Ward)
- Around November 11rd Festival is held in commemoration of the founding of Yawata Steel Co., Ltd. It is a community-based festival in which stalls, stage shows, sports events, etc. are mixed. The steel mill will also be open to the public.
- Moji Minato Festival
- On the 5rd Saturday and Sunday of May, dance, parade and ship exhibition will be held in a retro port town, one of Japan's three major port festivals.
- Wakamatsu Minato Festival
- July 7rd, Friday, Saturday and Sunday During the period, a festival of Kukinoumi Fireworks was held, with the sound of the Gohei thick bay crowing rang by the captain of a carrier ship in Wakamatsu, which once flourished as a coal shipping port.
Main fireworks display
- Kukinoumi Fireworks Festival(Tobata Ward/Wakamatsu Ward)
- July 7rd weekend 3 launches Held during the Wakamatsu Minato Festival. The highlight of Niagara from Wakado Ohashi.
- Wasshoi million summer festival(Kokurakita Ward)
- The first day of August 8 launches The feature is that it can be seen up close in central Ogura.
- Kanmon Strait fireworks display(Moji Ward/Shimonoseki City)
- August 8 13 launches and one of the largest audience mobilization in western Japan. The highlights are the fireworks launched from both sides of the strait, 15000 fireworks, and 2 shakutama, co-sponsored by Shimonoseki and Kitakyushu. I want to use public transportation such as JR because it is heavily congested.
- Annual convention
- Selected Women's Ekiden Kitakyushu Tournament(May)
- Kokura CastleStart/Goal-Hachiman Nishi Ward.
- Kitakyushu Marathon(May)
- To commemorate the 50th anniversary of Kitakyushu City Organization, the first competition was held on February 2014, 2. Start in front of Kitakyushu City Hall-Kogura-ku, East Port No. 9 return-Mojiko No. 1 return- Kitakyushu International Conference CenterPrevious goal.
- Kyushu business team competition Mainichi Ekiden meet(May)
- This is a course that goes around the western part of Wakamatsu Ward.
- Kitakyushu Champions Cup International Wheelchair Basketball Tournament(Around October)
- An international wheelchair basketball tournament that began in commemoration of the "Kitakyushu Gold Cup 2002" (described later) held in 2002.
- Tournaments held in the past
- 2002 World Wheelchair Basketball Championship, Kitakyushu (Kitakyushu Gold Cup 2002)
- First held in Asia. August 8-September 23 was held for 9 days at the Kitakyushu City Gymnasium.
- Nationally Selected High School Tennis Tournament(Until 2003)
- 12th Asia Junior Table Tennis Championships 2006 Kitakyushu Tournament (2006)
- Ai FukuharaParticipants.
- Asahi Ekiden
- Starting from Fukuoka City, the goal is Kitakyushu City.
- Around Kyushu Ekiden
- Held in October every year until 2013, on the 10th day, in the middle of the final ward-to the goal, and on the last day, the start-on the way to the 9nd ward.
Originated in Kitakyushu City
- Bicycle race
- Punch perm
- Shopping districtarcade
- 24 hourssupermarket(Maruwa)
- stir-fried udon
- Banana sales(Moji Port)
- Hayashi rice(There are other theories about Mojiko and its origin)
- Grilled curry(Moji Port)
- Chanra(Moji Port)
- Paragliding(Sarakurayama is said to be the birthplace of Japanese paragliding[By whom?]）
- Urban typePublic hall(Hachiman)
- Teams working in the city
- Giravanz Kitakyushu - サ ッ カ ー-J League
- JR Kyushu Baseball Club - Adult baseballCorporate team
- Kitakyushu Citizen Baseball Club -Of adult baseballClub team
- takagi Kitakyushu Water Wave -Japan Women's Softball League Organization
- Kurosaki HarimaAthletics part
- TOTOAthletics Club-Women's Athletics Long Distance Kyushu Business Federation
- Yaskawa ElectricLand section
- Sakai Blazers -VolleyballPremier League
- Rising Zephyr Fukuoka - B.LEAGUE-B2 league
- The operating company is located in Fukuoka City, but the entire prefecture is hometown,Kitakyushu City GymnasiumBut home games will be held.
- A team that was once active
- Yomatsu Junior Robins - New Japan League
- Professional baseballTeam/Yomatsu Robins (Present)Yokohama DeNA Baystars) As the second armyCentral LeagueA team belonging to the New Japan League, which was formed in 1954 by the two armies of each member team. It was based in Kitakyushu along with Shiozeki, which was the precursor of Western pine Ocean Whales, but in 1955 the army team returned to the ocean when it was formed and moved to Kawasaki City for a year.
- Nippon Steel Hachiman Hardball Baseball Club -Corporate team of adult baseball
- Disbanded in 2003.City competition baseball tournamentHave won twice.
- Yawata Steel Soccer Club→ Nippon Steel Soccer Club → NSC Soccer Club-SoccerJSL
- The headquarters and practice area is the Sayagaya Stadium. Participating teams at the time of establishment of JSL, with teams other than Kyushu and HonshuEmperor's cupThe only team to win.1990-1991 JSLBecomes the lowest inKyushu Soccer LeagueWas demoted to, but was planned to be launched at the same timeJ LeagueI was asked to participate inNippon SteelRefuses this. After missing the opportunity to become the first J-League team in Kyushu, the team was abandoned.Fukuoka adult soccer leagueThe company's team that belongs to the second division is not the successor team.
- Yawata Steel Basketball Club (laterNippon Steel Sparlets)- basketball-Japan League
- Sumitomo Metal Girasole -VolleyballV League
- Participating teams at the time of launching the V League were also playing official games at the Kitakyushu City Gymnasium and other places, but were closed in 1998.
Kitakyushu is the only country in Japan with fourPublic competitionOut ofHorse racing-Bicycle race-Boat racingThese are all municipalities. StillBicycle race trackとBoat raceIt is also the only municipality in the country that owns both.
- Ogura Racecourse
- Ogura Minami WardA racetrack in the north.JRA OfRacecourseIt is located at the westernmost end.Kitakyushu MonorailRacetrack Mae StationIt is directly connected to.
- Ogura Bicycle Racetrack(Kitakyushu Media Dome）
- Kokurakita WardMihaginoBicycle race track in. It was opened in 1998 on the former site of the Mihagino Athletics Stadium, which is adjacent to the former Kokura Bicycle Racetrack (used until 1997). The only all-weather bicycle racetrack in western Japan (1m per lap)bank) And have multiple purposesア リ ー ナAlso used asconcert,Sports-It can be widely used for cultural events. Besides this, onceMoji VelodromeAlso existed.
- Wakamatsu Boat Racecourse
- A boat racecourse established in 1952 in Akaiwa-cho, Wakamatsu-ku. Since 2004Night game(Pineapple night) has been conducted almost all year. AdjacentOnga-gunAshiya TownAlsoAshiya Boat RacecourseHowever, when deciding the dates, adjustments are made to avoid duplication.
Works set in Kitakyushu (or the former 5 cities)
Before the establishment of Kitakyushu City
- Hot air -Released October 1943, 10 (Cast:Susumu Fujita,Setsuko Hara,Numazaki Isao,other)
- The life of lawless pine
- Flowers and dragons
- Junzaburo Ban and Shigeru Mori's manure -Released October 1957, 5 (Cast:Junsaburo Ban,Morishige Hisaya,Sachiko Murase,other)
- -Released October 1958, 10 (Cast:Kiyokawa Nijiko,Toshiro Konoe,Yamada Isuzu,other)
- -Released October 1962, 12 (Cast:Miyuki Kuwano,Tatsuo Terashima,Kuga Miko,other)
- President Manyuki --Released on January 1963, 1 (Cast: Hisaya Morishige,Miki no Rihei other)
After the establishment of Kitakyushu City
A movie that appears as Kitakyushu City (or the former 5 cities)
- Space monster Dogora - 1964 (Cast:Yosuke Natsuki other)
- During the work, it was called "Toyo No.XNUMX suspension bridge" at that time.Wakado BridgeThere is a scene that is destroyed
- Flowers and dragons- 1965 (Cast:Nakamura Kinnosuke,Ryoko Sakuma other)
- Japanese large audience- 1966 (Cast:Koji Tsuruta,Junko Fuji other)
- Zoku Hana and Ryu Dokai Bay's Final 1966 (Cast:Nakamura Kinnosuke,Ryoko Sakuma other)
- Abashiri extra land challenge to evil - 1967 (Cast:Ken Takakura,Hirotoro Arashi,Mari Akemi other)
- Nihon Kyouden Hana and Ryu- 1969 (Cast: Ken Takakura,Yuriko Hoshi other)
- Japanese woman kyoden geisha geisha- 1969 (Cast: Ken Takakura,Junko Fuji,Tomisaburo Wakayama other)
- Big big guy - 1969 (Cast: Kiyoshi Atsumi,Shima IwashitaOthers) Kokurakita Ward, Wakamatsu Ward
- Genkai Yukyouden Breaking rash- 1970 (Cast: Shintaro Katsu,Kyoko Machiko,Hiroki Matsukata other)
- Nihon Hokyuuden Rising Dragon-1970 (Starring: Ken Takakura, Junko Fuji,Chiezo Kataoka other)
- Flowers and dragons Seiun Hen Ai hate Hen Hou- 1973 (Cast:Tetsuya Watari, Ms. Kayama,Takewaki selfless other)
- The battle without Shinjin - 1975 (Cast:Bunta Sugawara,Tsutomu Yamazaki,Yuriko Hishi Others) Mojiko Station in Moji Ward, Higashihonmachi Shopping Street, etc.
- Battle without Shinnin Yoshinori last day - 1976 (Cast: Bunta Sugawara,Eitaro Ozawa,Chieko Matsubara other)
- Dynamite steadily- 1978 (Cast: Bunta Sugawara,Kinoji Kitaoji,Hirotoro Arashi other)
- God gave me a baby- 1979 (Cast:Kaori Momoi,Tsunehiko Watase other)
- Genkai Tsurezurebushi- 1986 (Cast:Sayuri Yoshinaga,Aki Yatsushiro,Morio Kazama Others) Wakamatsu Ward, etc.
- Water moon - 1989(Cast:Go Nagabuchi,Keiko Matsuzaka,Minoru Kobayashi other)
- Helpless - 1996 (Cast:Tadanobu Asano,Mitsuishi Lab., Other) Moji Ward
- Fishing Fool Diary 10 - 1998(Cast:Toshiyuki Nishida,Three United Nations Taro,Eri Ishida other)
- Ultraman Cosmos 2 THE BLUE PLANET - 2002(Cast:Sugiura Taiyo,Mai Saito,Daisuke Shima other)
- Winning pass-2004* (Starring:Kenichi Matsuyama,Yubei Maki,Kazue Kazue,Shigeru Yazaki other)
- Sea monkey UMIZARU -2004 (starring:Hideaki Ito,Ai Kato,Ken Kaito other)
- This heartfelt love - 2005(Cast:Hideaki Ito,Mimura Other) Moji Ward
- Tokyo Tower-Okan and I, and sometimes Oton- - 2007(Cast:Odagiri Joe,Noble forest,Kaoru Kobayashi other)
- The Yakiniku Movie Bulgogi -2007 (starring:Ryuhei Matsuda,Yu Yamada,Takahiro Tamura other)
- Sud vacation -2007 (starring:Tadanobu Asano,Eri Ishida,Miyazaki Aoi,Yuka Itaya other)
- Chocolate fighter - 2008 ThailandMovie (starring: Zija Janin,Hiroshi Abe other)
- Boobs valley - 2009(Cast:Ayase Haruka,Aoki,Nakamura Toru Others) 7 wards
- Negotiator THE MOVIE Time limit brain battle at an altitude of 10,000 m - 2010(Cast:Ryoko Yonekura,Takanori JinnaiOthers) Kitakyushu Airport, etc.
- THE LAST MESSAGE Umizaru -2010 (starring:Hideaki Ito,Ai Kato,Miura Shoheiother)
- to you -2012 (starring:Ken Takakura,Yuko Tanaka,Takeshi Kusagi other)
- Our huh -2015 (starring:Inoue,Reika Ohzeki,Saku Mayama,Toko Miura other)
- -2017 (starring:Ren Osugi,Mako Ishino,Kumiko Fujiyoshi other)
- OVER DRIVE -2018 (starring:Todai Masahiro,Nitta Shinken,Aoi Morikawa other)
- Tabineko Report -2018 (starring:Fukushi,Takahata Miki,Alice Hirose,Yuko Takeuchi other)
- jam -2018 (starring:Sho Aoyagi,Keita Machida,Nobuyuki Suzuki,Shintaro Akiyama Others) * All Kitakyushu locations
A movie that was filmed in the city but not in Kitakyushu
- 39 Penal Code Article XNUMX - 1999(Cast:Kyoka Suzuki,Shinichi Tsutsumi,Kishibe Kazunori other)
- Spy Sorge - 2003(Starring: Ian Glenn,Masahiro Motoki,Kippei Shiina,Takaya Kamikawa other)
- Battle Royale II Requiem - 2003(Cast:Tatsuya Fujiwara,Ai Maeda,Beat takeshi,Takeuchi other)
- 69 sixty nine - 2004(Cast:Tsumabuki Satoshi,Masanobu Ando,Kyohei Shibata other)
- curtain call - 2005(Cast:Ayumu Ito,Takashi Fujii,Mayu Tsuruta,Natsu Yagi Isao other)
- ALWAYS Sunset on XNUMX-chome -2005, (starring:Hidetaka Yoshioka,Yakushimaru Hiroko,Yubei Maki other)
- Four days miracle -2005 (Cast: Hidetaka Yoshioka,Yuriko Ishida,Anna Odaka other)
- Sea without exit - 2006(Cast:Echizo Ichikawa,Yusuke Iseya,Ueno Juri other)
- Death Note -2006 (starring:Tatsuya Fujiwara,Kenichi Matsuyama,Takeshi Kaga Others) TobataKitakyushu Museum of ArtInside
- First love -2006 (starring:Miyazaki Aoi,Keisuke Koide Others) Ogura Kita Ward (jazz bar "B" area), Hachiman Nishi Ward (movie theater, student movement scene), etc.
- ALWAYS Sequel XNUMXrd Sunset - 2007, (Starring: Hidetaka Yoshioka, Shinichi Tsutsumi,Light snow other)
- Love Letter from Heaven -2007 (starring:Takamasa Suga,Yuri Nakamura,Hitomi Takahashi other)
- -2007 (starring:Takao Sasaki,Sakura Ando,Kazu Ando other)
- The most beautiful night in the world - 2008(Cast:Tomorrow Taguchi,Moon ship sara,Haruki Ichikawa other)
- The Magic Hour -2008 (starring:Hiroshi Sato, Satoshi Tsumabuki,Fukatsu Eri other)
- -2008 (starring:,Tomoko Nakajima,Tsurumi Tsurumi other)
- K-20 Phantom Twenty Faces / Biography - 2009(Cast:Jincheng Wu,Takako Matsu,Nakamura Toru other)
- The wind is blowing strongly -2009 (starring: Keisuke Koide,Forestry capital,Masahiko Tsugawa other)
- Yoichi Shimada, Saga's bad grandmother -2009 (starring:Kayama Miko,Takashima Reiko,Ayako Kobayashi other)
- Shin-san, a mining town serenade - 2010(Cast:Light snow,Sosuke Ikematsu,Takuya Ishida other)Orio OfHorikawaAlong
- Wild 7 - 2011(Cast:Eita,Kippei Shiina,Ryuhei Maruyama other)
- Robozy - 2012(Cast:Shinjiro Igarashi (Mickey Curtis),Yuriko Yoshitaka,Takeda other)
- Mutual eating-2013 (starring:Shogi Shibata,Mitsuishi Lab.,Yuko Tanaka other)
- Library war -2013 (starring:Okada Jun'ichi,Nana Eikura,Kei Tanaka other)
- Library War -THE LAST MISSION- -2015 (Cast: Junichi Okada, Nana Eikura, Kei Tanaka, etc.)
- Black Butler -2014 (starring:Hiro Mizushima,Gome Ayame,Yuka other)
- Parasitic Beast Complete Edition-2015 (starring:Shota Someya,Abe Sada,Fukatsu Eri other)
- S -The Last Police Officer- Recapture RECOVERY OF OUR FUTURE -2015 (starring:Mukai Osamu,Tsuyoshi Konno,Aragaki Yui other)
- Movie version MOZU -2015 (starring:Hidetoshi Nishijima,Teruyuki Kagawa,Youko Maki other)
- Buddy-Theatrical Version IV-Capital Crisis 50 Hostages! -2017 (starring:Yutaka Mizutani,Takashi Sorimachi,Takeshi Kaga other)
- HiGH & LOW THE MOVIE 3 / FINAL MISSION-2017 (starring:EXILE TRIBE,E-girls other)
- Marmalade boy -2018 (starring:Ryo Yoshizawa,Sakurai Hinako other)
- come -2018 (starring:Okada Jun'ichi,Tsumabuki Satoshi,Hana Kuroki other)
- Movie version Kamen Rider Build Be The One -2018 (starring:Inukai Takashi,Eiji Akabusa other)
- Kamen Ward -2020 (starring:Kentaro Sakaguchi,Mei Nagano,Masanobu Takashima Others) * All Kitakyushu locations
- Galaxy tv novel Furusato Series Minato Station- NHK,1984
- Toshiba Sunday Theater - TBSsystem(RKB Mainichi Broadcasting SystemPart of production),1980 eraLate- 1990 erainitial
- fugitive - Fuji Television Network, Incsystem,1992
- Flowers and Dragons-TBS, 1992
- To love -TBS system,1993
- A certain "Ogura diary" biography -TBS system, 1993
- Naked general wanderlustSeries Kitakyushu City Edition-Fuji Television Network, 1993
- "Dots and lines"!"-NHK,1998
- Overhanging punishment heat system - TV Asahisystem,2000
- Home & away Episodes 6,7 and XNUMX-Fuji Television Network,2002
- Musashi MUSASHI -NHKTaiga drama,2003(Moji Ward, Ogura Kita Ward)
- The Queen of Transfiguration and the Last Brother -TV Asahi, 2003
- Sheerazade -NHK,2004
- Haru and Natsu The letter I didn't receive -NHK,2005
- I am the samurai- NHK Fukuoka Broadcasting Station,Year 2005 (Wakamatsu Ward-Tobata）
- Youth Gate -TBS system, 2005
- Sea monkey UMIZARU EVOLUTION Episodes 1,6,7-Fuji TV, 2005
- Attention please Episodes 1 and XNUMX-Fuji Television Network,2006(Kitakyushu Airport）
- Tokyo Tower-Okan and I, and sometimes Oton- -Fuji TV,2007Ogura Kita-ku Kyomachi etc.
- Case file of forensics department -TV Asahi, 2007
- Become a Thousand Wind Drama Special Barefoot Gen -Fuji TV, 2007
- Strait -NHK, 2007
- Full swing -NHK,2008(Wakado Bridge,Fukuoka Prefectural Wakamatsu High SchoolEtc. appear in the video, but the setting of a fictitious high school in Fukuoka prefecture)
- Cop blood -TV Asahi, 2008
- Kurobe's sun -Fuji TV, 2009
- History of my home -Fuji TV, 2010
- MOZU Season1 ~A Night of Hyakunen~ -TBS system, 2014
- GO!GO! Film Town - NHK Kitakyushu Broadcasting Station,Year 2017
- Fukuoka Romance White Paper 13 - KBC, 2018 (Starring:Haruaki Sugino)
- Vulnerability - Delivered by FOD, 2020 (Starring:Kubo Shiori) * All Kitakyushu locations
- ^ Head office is Moji[Primary material 103], Head office is Chuo-ku, Tokyo[Primary material 104].
- ^ Headquarters structure of Kitakyushu headquarters and Fukuoka headquarters[Primary material 106], Head office is Hakata-ku, Fukuoka[Primary material 107].
- ^ Headquarters is Moji Ward, Kitakyushu[Primary material 110], Head office is Higashinada Ward, Kobe City[Primary material 111].
- ^ Head office is Wakamatsu Ward[Primary material 140], Head office is Chuo-ku, Tokyo[Primary material 141].
- ^ “At first glance, toys and binoculars are mysterious public buildings in Kitakyushu”. NIKKEI STYLE (Nikkei Inc.). (October 2015, 7) 2019th of February 9Browse.
- ^ a b c "Kitakyushu City" is born. Mainichi Newspapers (Mainichi Shimbun Western Headquarters). (February 1963, 2)
- ^ “What is the best place to live in the “Chugoku region”? ”. ZUU online (ZUU). (May 2015, 5) 2019th of February 9Browse.
- ^ OECD 2013, pp. 111.
- ^ "Mayor Soichiro Takashima, Mayor of Fukuoka City in the National Strategic Special Zone "The leadership of the prime minister is indispensable" "The bill to stop the Sustainable Democracy". Sankei News (Sankei Shimbun). (June 2017, 6) 2019th of February 9Browse.
- ^ a b c Kyushu Railway Company 1989, p. 231.
- ^ "Kitakyushu-Miyazaki, direct connection at high speed, Higashikyushu Expressway Shiida Minami-Buzen opened". Nihon Keizai ShimbunKyodo News (Nikkei Inc.). (April 2016, 4) 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ OECD 2013, p. 14.
- ^ a b Across Fukuoka Culture Magazine Compilation Committee 2016, p. 76.
- ^ OECD 2013, p. 35.
- ^ a b OECD 2013, pp. 38-42.
- ^ "Kitakyushu Film Commission-Kitakyushu City". www.city.kitakyushu.lg.jp. 2021th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "Changes in population”. Kitakyushu City. 2021th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "Elderly population / aging rate”. Kitakyushu City. 2021th of February 2Browse.
- ^ a b Bunzaburo Kawamura, "Kanmon Straits as Seen from Nautical Charts," Map, Vol. 7, No. 4, Japan Map Society, Tokyo, 1969, pp. 11-19, two:10.11212 / jjca1963.7.4_11, ISSN 0009-4897, NOT 130003999317,2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ OECD 2013, pp. 54.
- ^ a b "Land Condition Survey Manual "Kitakyushu Area"”. Geospatial Information Authority of Japan (November 2010). 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Coastal Sea Area Basic Survey Report (Yukuhashi Area)”. Geospatial Information Authority of Japan (2003). 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ a b “Starry beer garden: Beauty of night view, delicious beer Kitakyushu”. Mainichi Newspapers (Mainichi Shimbun). (June 2016, 7) 2019th of February 9Browse.
- ^ Kiyoyoshi Hamada, "Karst Topography of Hiraodai, Kitakyushu," "Journal of the Science Society of Yamaguchi University," No. 3, Yamaguchi University Science Society, Yamaguchi, July 1952, pp. 7-29, ISSN 0372767X, NOT 40018555457,2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ OECD 2013, p. 30.
- ^ Kun Nakae, Masaki Ozaki, Masamichi Ota, Yoshitaka Yabumoto, Hirohisa Matsuura, Masaomiro Tomita "Geology of the Kokura Area" Fukuoka (14) No. 34, Geological Research Institute, Ministry of International Trade and Industry, Tsukuba, March 1998, OCLC 44076857,2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ a b “[Choose to revitalize Kitakyushu (bottom)] Limits of the mayors of citizens Large speed business, lack of speed…(3/5 page)”. Sankei News (The Sankei Shimbun & SANKEI DIGITAL). (August 2014, 8) 2015th of February 1Browse.
- ^ Yasushi Kamada "Commentary Kitakyushu Freight Terminal Station Opening" "JR gazette" Vol. 60, No. 7, Kotsu Shimbunsha, July 2002, pp. 7-62, ISSN 13435620, NOT 40005546741,2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g OECD 2013, pp. 84.
- ^ a b Kazuhide Umemoto, "Efforts to Revitalize Central Urban Areas," Journal of the Japan Society for Real Estate, Vol. 26, No. 3, Japan Society for Real Estate, 2012, pp. 6-7, two:10.5736 / jares.26.3_3, ISSN 09113576, NOT 130005285711,2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ Yoshihiro Miyamachi "Consideration on revitalization of retail industry in regional central cities: Taking Shimonoseki City, Yamaguchi Prefecture as an example"Oita University Economic Review, Vol. 51, 3-4, Oita University Economic Society, November 1999, pp. 11-244," ISSN 04740157,2020th of February 3Browse.
- ^ a b “[Choose to revitalize Kitakyushu (middle)] Sinking manufacturing town “Missing the city's ideas” Lamenting from the business world (page 4/5). Sankei News (The Sankei Shimbun & SANKEI DIGITAL). (August 2014, 8) 2015th of February 1Browse.
- ^ OECD 2013, p. 23.
- ^ a b “The population of Kitakyushu has decreased to the 95 level”. West Japan Newspaper (Nishi-Nippon Shimbun). (April 2015, 4). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2015, 4.
- ^ “[Choose to revitalize Kitakyushu (middle)] Sinking manufacturing town “Missing the city's ideas” Lamenting from the business world (page 3/5). Sankei News (The Sankei Shimbun & SANKEI DIGITAL). (August 2014, 8) 2015th of February 1Browse.
- ^ “27th National Census Fukuoka Metropolitan Area “Self-win” Kitakyushu and Nagasaki significantly decreased”. Sankei News (The Sankei Shimbun & SANKEI DIGITAL). (August 2016, 2) 2016th of February 8Browse.
- ^ "No.12 Merger of five cities”. West Japan City Bank (August 1999). 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Urban evacuation implementation guidelines”. National Diet Library. 2020th of February 9Browse.
- ^ Kyushu Railway Company 1989, p. 65.
- ^ "Merger of five cities in Kitakyushu" "Nihon Keizai Shimbun" June 25, 6, 10 pages
- ^ Kyushu Railway Company 1989, p. 141.
- ^ Shogakkan Dictionary Editor 2007, p. 207.
- ^ "A fire in Kitakyushu City burning 44 stores" "The Chugoku Shimbun," January 45, 1, 17 evening editions
- ^ About Kanemi Yusho-Learn correctly Support warmly. ~ Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- ^ PCB mixing in edible oil due to perforation of heating coil for deodorizing can Failure knowledge database
- ^ OECD 2013, p. 38.
- ^ OECD 2013, p. 40.
- ^ a b "Poverty and welfare (XNUMX) Welfare measures that kill people (middle) Tragedy in Kitakyushu”(Japanese). yomiDr. (Yomiuri Shimbun) (September 2016, 9). 2020th of February 6Browse.
- ^ “Evaluating the advancedness of XNUMX local governments such as Yokohama in environmental model cities”. asahi.com (Asahi Shimbun). (December 2008, 7) 2019th of February 9Browse.
- ^ [https://mainichi.jp/articles/20160501/ddl/k40/010/252000c "Kitakyushu-GXNUMX Energy Ministers' Meeting Today Opening Venue: Ori Ogura Decoration"]. Mainichi Newspapers (Mainichi Shimbun). (June 2016, 5) 2019th of February 9Browse.
- ^ "Kitakyushu stadium completed near the pitch, near the football pitch". Nihon Keizai Shimbun (Nikkei Inc.). (October 2017, 2) 2019th of February 9Browse.
- ^ "Promoting OECD Sustainable Development Goals, becoming Asia's first model city”. Mainichi Newspapers (April 2018, 4). 2018th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Selected by the Agency for Cultural Affairs as Kitakyushu City's 20-year East Asian Cultural City”. Nishinippon Shimbun (August 2018, 8). 2019th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "Expect 1 vehicles per day to be free for Wakado Bridge and tunnel traffic”. Nishinippon Shimbun (August 2018, 12). 2018th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "Kitakyushu Municipal Children's Library opened on the 22nd Introduction to picture books in 90 languages”. Nishinippon Shimbun (August 2018, 12). 2019th of February 9Browse.
- ^ "Reconstruction of the Taisho romance and full opening of JR Mojiko Station Tamori's rushing ceremony”. Sankei Shimbun (March 2019, 3). 2019th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "About the end of Kokuraminami Ward government office building disinfection work and resumption of ward office work”. Kitakyushu City (March 2020, 3). 2020th of February 4Browse.
- ^ "Kitakyushu City Port Bureau/Sister port meeting with US Port of Tacoma. Explanation of Hibiki CT maintenance etc.". Nikkei Newspaper Electronic Edition (The Japan Maritime Daily). (November 2001, 11) 2019th of February 9Browse.
- ^ Kei Yoshida (June 2019, 6). "XNUMX Years of Partnership between Japan and the US Let's Celebrate with Songs". Asahi Shimbun digital (Asahi Shimbun) 2019th of February 9Browse.
- ^ “Kitakyushu and Dalian Friendship XNUMXth Anniversary Museum Opened in October at Mojiko Retro”. West Japan Shimbun Kitakyushu Edition (Nishi-Nippon Shimbun). (March 2018, 9) 2019th of February 9Browse.
- ^ “Kitakyushu City Not invited to events in Korean sister cities”. Mainichi Newspapers (Mainichi Shimbun). (June 2019, 8) 2019th of February 9Browse.
- ^ a b “Kitakyushu City: Partnership with environmental sister city, Hino Davao City, mayor signs a memorandum”. Mainichi Newspapers (Mainichi Shimbun). (June 2017, 11) 2019th of February 9Browse.
- ^ “Exchange meeting: XNUMX people for Japanese-Vietnam exchange between foreign students and companies, XNUMXth time in Ogurakita”. Mainichi Newspapers (Mainichi Shimbun). (June 2016, 2) 2019th of February 9Browse.
- ^ “Kitakyushu City and Phnom Penh Capital Capital Conclude First Economic and Cultural Exchange”. Mainichi Newspapers (Mainichi Shimbun). (June 2016, 3) 2019th of February 9Browse.
- ^ a b c Toyo Keizai Inc. 2013, pp. 14-15.
- ^ "Akira Affinity" is a collection of miscellaneous households.. Sankei News (Sankei Shimbun). (June 2013, 11) 2019th of February 9Browse.
- ^ a b c Study Group on “100 Selected Roads in Japan” 2002, p. 193.
- ^ Study Group on “100 Selected Roads in Japan” 2002, pp. 192–193.
- ^ “Wakamatsu Hydrangea Festival: Live in Takatoyama Park”. Mainichi Newspapers (Mainichi Shimbun). (June 2019, 6) 2019th of February 9Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g h Toyo Keizai Inc. 2013, p. 19.
- ^ "Boiled fish from Kitakyushu, rice bran floor is miso". Nikkei newspaper evening edition (Nikkei Inc.). (October 2015, 6) 2019th of February 9Browse.
- ^ a b c d e Toyo Keizai Inc. 2013, pp. 16-17.
- ^ Zenrin "Kitakyushu delicious book" Zenrin, 2006, 103 pages.2017th of February 6Browse.
Sources of information related to primary sources and article subjects
- ^ a b "City symbol”. Kitakyushu City. 2019th of February 9Browse.
- ^ "Survey Report on the Formation of Asian Exchange Metropolitan Area (Study on Strategic Cooperation Measures to Promote the Formation of Asian Exchange Metropolitan Area)”. Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism National Land Planning Bureau, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Kyushu Regional Development Bureau (March 2009). 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "27 administrative inspection report General Affairs and Finance Committee inspection report (Kitakyushu City, Fukuoka Prefecture)”. Suginami Ward Assembly General Affairs and Finance Committee. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. General Affairs and Management Division, General Affairs Department, Port and Airport Bureau, Kitakyushu City. P. 6 (November 2016). 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Water Environment Conservation Technology Training Manual: General”. Overseas Environmental Cooperation Center. P. 225 (March 1998). 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Bunzen Bungo Coast Coast Conservation Basic Plan”. Fukuoka / Oita Prefecture. Pp. 14-18 (March 2003). 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ a b c Kitakyushu City Construction Bureau Park Green Space (2013). Kitakyushu City Park BookKitakyushu City Construction Bureau Park Green Area. P. 62
- ^ "Takatoyama Park”. Kitakyushu City. 2018th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "Central Park (Mt. Konpira)”. Kitakyushu City. 2018th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "Old castle mountain”. Kitakyushu City Tourism Site. 2018th of February 2Browse.
- ^ a b "Kitakyushu Port Map”. Kitakyushu City Port and Airport Bureau Logistics Promotion Division (March 2017). 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ a b c "Environmental impact assessment method for iron alloy melting furnace facility construction project (Chapter 3 Understanding regional characteristics)”. Nippon Steel Corporation Yawata Steel Works (May 2008). 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ a b "Climate characteristics of the Kanmon Straits”. Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Kyushu Regional Development Bureau. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Story of the weather”. Fukuoka District Meteorological Observatory. 2018th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "Characteristics of weather in northern Kyushu”. Fukuoka District Meteorological Observatory. 2018th of February 2Browse.
- ^ a b c "Outline of Kitakyushu City Central City Revitalization Basic Plan (Ogura area)”. Kitakyushu City (July 2008). 2018th of February 3Browse.
- ^ a b "Kitakyushu City Location Optimization Plan”. Kitakyushu City. P. 2 (April 2017). 2019th of February 3Browse.
- ^ a b c "Kitakyushu City Central City Revitalization Basic Plan (Ogura District) Chapter 2: Location and Area”. Kitakyushu City. P. 1-2. 2019th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Ogura Castle and the Ogura domain”. Kokurakita Ward Office. 2019th of February 3Browse.
- ^ a b "About Kitakyushu city central area activation basic plan (Ogura district, Kurosaki district)”. Kitakyushu City Architectural City Bureau Urban Center / Subcenter Development Office. 2019th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Kitakyushu City Central City Revitalization Basic Plan (Kokura District) Chapter 7: Revitalization of Commerce”. Kitakyushu City. P. 1. 2019th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Kokura Station Shinkansen Exit Area Improvement Plan”. Kitakyushu City. P. 2-5. 2019th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Certified Central City Revitalization Basic Plan”. Kitakyushu City. P. 1. 2019th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "General highway No. 3 Kurosaki bypass”. Kitakyushu City. 2019th of February 3Browse.
- ^ List of provided statistics(Statistics Bureau, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, Statistics Center, Independent Administrative Institution)
- ^ Showa 35 census(General contact point for government statistics)
- ^ Showa 60 census(General contact point for government statistics)
- ^ Timeline of comparative statistics of large cities ＞ Population(Osaka city)
- ^ Results of the 27 National Census Survey(Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau）
- ^ a b "Summary of census results”. Statistics Section, Planning Division, Policy Department, Planning and Coordination Bureau, Kitakyushu City. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ Kitakyushu municipal administration newsletter October 39, 1964 issue P.10
- ^ Kitakyushu municipal administration newsletter October 40, 1965 issue P.2
- ^ Kitakyushu municipal administration newsletter 40st August 1965 extra issue, September 8th issue P.1
- ^ Kitakyushu municipal administration newsletter May 41, 1966 issue P.5-1
- ^ Kitakyushu municipal administration newsletter May 41, 1966 issue P.6-15
- ^ "High temperature and light rain in the summer of 42 Showa 1967 (10) May-October”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2016th of February 10Browse.
- ^ Kitakyushu municipal administration newsletter October 42, 1967 issue P.11
- ^ Kitakyushu municipal administration newsletter October 43, 1968 issue P.10
- ^ Kitakyushu municipal administration newsletter October 45, 1970 issue P.4
- ^ Kitakyushu Municipal Administration News April 45, 1970 (4) Wakamatsu Edition P.15
- ^ Kitakyushu municipal administration newsletter October 45, 1970 issue P.12
- ^ Kitakyushu municipal administration newsletter October 46, 1971 issue P.3
- ^ Kitakyushu municipal administration newsletter October 47, 1972 issue P.4
- ^ Kitakyushu municipal administration newsletter October 47, 1972 issue P.7
- ^ Kitakyushu municipal administration newsletter October 47, 1972 issue P.8
- ^ Kitakyushu municipal administration newsletter October 47, 1972 issue P.11
- ^ Kitakyushu municipal administration newsletter October 48, 1973 issue P.1
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ Kitakyushu municipal administration newsletter October 48, 1973 issue P.11
- ^ Kitakyushu municipal administration newsletter October 54, 1979 issue P.12
- ^ Kitakyushu municipal administration newsletter October 57, 1982 issue P.4
- ^ (PDF) Kitakyushu Port
- ^ (PDF) Ministry of the Environment
- ^ a b "About cooperation with Kamaishi City”. Kitakyushu City. 2019th of February 9Browse.
- ^ "First Minor Kyushu City/Kitakyushu City Mayor Meeting”. Kitakyushu City. 2018th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Information on Asahi Advertising Co., Ltd.｜National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Information of Izutsuya Co., Ltd. | National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Information on Uchiyama Holdings Co., Ltd.”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Kanno Manufacturing Co., Ltd.｜National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Kitakyushu Station Bento Co., Ltd. | National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Kitakyushu Bank, Ltd.｜National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Kitakyushu Fruit and Vegetables Co., Ltd. | National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Kitakyushu Shikawa Development Co., Ltd. | National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site”. National Tax Agency. 2019th of February 4Browse.
- ^ "Kyokuto Faddy Co., Ltd.｜National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "CROSS FM Co., Ltd.｜National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Kokusai Kogyo Co., Ltd. | National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Kogetsudo Co., Ltd. | National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Cedar Co., Ltd. | National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Nittetsu Sumikin Blast Furnace Cement Co., Ltd.｜National Tax Agency Corporate Number Announcement Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Zenrin Co., Ltd. | National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Dai-ichi Kotsu Sangyo Co., Ltd. | National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Tokyo Keizai Co., Ltd. | National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "TOTO Co., Ltd. | National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Toho Housing Co., Ltd.｜National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Nafco Co., Ltd.｜National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Co., Ltd. [Nissenren Benefuru | Website of National Tax Agency Corporate Number Announcement”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Japan Resource Distribution Co., Ltd. | National Tax Agency Corporation Number Announcement Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Japan Magnetic Separation Co., Ltd. | National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Real Estate Central Information Center Co., Ltd.｜National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Sanoh Industry Co., Ltd. | National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Rhythm Foods Co., Ltd. | National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "World Intec Co., Ltd. | National Tax Agency Corporate Number Announcement Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Shisan Co., Ltd.｜National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Star Flyer Co., Ltd. | National Tax Agency Corporate Number Announcement Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Takagi Co., Ltd.｜National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Tsuruhei Co., Ltd. | National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Nanao Confectionery Co., Ltd.｜National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Nishirac Dairy Co., Ltd. | National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Hello Day Co., Ltd.｜National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Kitakyushu LNG Corporation | National Tax Agency Corporate Number Announcement Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Kowa Seiko Co., Ltd. | National Tax Agency Corporate Number Announcement Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Daiichi Security Co., Ltd. | National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Daiko Furnace Material Co., Ltd. | National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "DP Technology Co., Ltd. | National Tax Agency Corporate Number Announcement Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Tobata Kyodo Thermal Power Co., Ltd.｜National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Japan Facility Association Co., Ltd.｜National Tax Agency Corporate Number Announcement Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Hamada Heavy Industries Ltd. | National Tax Agency Corporate Number Announcement Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Okano Valve Manufacturing Co., Ltd. | National Tax Agency Corporate Number Announcement Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Kanmon Kisen Co., Ltd.｜National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Kanmon Sugar Co., Ltd. | National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Kyushu Kogyo Co., Ltd. | National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Kitetsu Building Co., Ltd. | National Tax Agency Corporation Number Announcement Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ a b "Sankyu Co., Ltd. | National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Company Profile”. Sankyu. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Thank You Drug Co., Ltd.｜National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ a b "Company Profile”. JR Kyushu Maintenance. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "JR Kyushu Maintenance Co., Ltd. | National Tax Agency Corporate Number Announcement Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Jennec Co., Ltd.｜National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Takafuji Construction Co., Ltd. | National Tax Agency Corporate Number Announcement Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ a b "About Us”. Hankyu Ferry. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Hankyu Ferry Co., Ltd. | National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Matsumoto Co., Ltd. | National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Kabata Foods Co., Ltd.｜National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Kitakyushu Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. | National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Kurosaki Harima Co., Ltd. | National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Sanyo Paint Co., Ltd. | National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "GN Co., Ltd. | National Tax Agency Corporate Number Announcement Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "British Industry Co., Ltd.｜National Tax Agency Corporate Number Announcement Site”. National Tax Agency. 2019th of February 4Browse.
- ^ "Takada Industry Co., Ltd.｜National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Denso Kyushu Co., Ltd. | National Tax Agency Corporate Number Announcement Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Nets Toyota Kitakyushu Co., Ltd. | National Tax Agency Corporate Number Announcement Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Mitsui High-Tech Co., Ltd. | National Tax Agency Corporate Number Announcement Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Yaskawa Electric Co., Ltd. | National Tax Agency Corporate Number Announcement Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Yume Mart Kitakyushu Co., Ltd. | National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site”. National Tax Agency. 2019th of February 4Browse.
- ^ "YE DIGITAL Co., Ltd.｜National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site”. National Tax Agency. 2019th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Astec Co., Ltd.｜National Tax Agency Corporate Number Announcement Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Oishi Sangyo Co., Ltd. | National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "School Corporation Kanazawa Gakuen｜National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Kitakyusai Taxis Co., Ltd. | National Tax Agency Corporate Number Announcement Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Kyushu Nippon Shinpan Co., Ltd. | National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Spina Co., Ltd.｜National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Takamiya Co., Ltd.｜National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Nittetsu Sumikin Logistics Yawata Co., Ltd. | National Tax Agency Corporate Number Announcement Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Mishima Kosan Co., Ltd. | National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Yoshikawa Industry Co., Ltd. | National Tax Agency Corporate Number Announcement Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Sunliv Co., Ltd. | National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "AIR STATION HIBIKI CORPORATION | National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Soap Tama Soken Co., Ltd. | National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Tsurumaru Shipping Co., Ltd. | National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ a b "Wakatsuki Construction Co., Ltd. | National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site”. National Tax Agency. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Company Profile”. Wakachiku Construction. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Company history and main customers”. Kyushu Electric System. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ Company and product history
- ^ Hitachi Metals Company History
- ^ "Notice Regarding Company Split with Wholly Owned Subsidiary (Simple Absorption Split)" (PDF) (Press Release), Nishi-Nippon Railroad, (December 2014, 12) 2015th of February 1Browse.
- ^ a b "Uni”. Kitakyushu City Industrial Economy Bureau Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Department Fisheries Division. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- OECD (2013-10-18). Green Growth in Kitakyushu, Japan (Japanese version). OECD. two:10.1787/9789264204614-en. ISBN 9264204601. NCID BA80122487
- Acros Fukuoka Cultural Magazine Compilation Committee "Fukuoka Prefecture History Walk" Kaichosha <Acros Fukuoka Cultural Magazine; 10>, March 2016, 3.ISBN 9784874159699.NCID BB21501118.
- Kyushu Railway Company "Kannawa Roar: Kyushu Railway 100th Anniversary Magazine" Kyushu Railway Company, 1989, first edition.NCID BN04414758.
- Shogakkan dictionary editorial department "Illustrated Japanese municipalities chapter" Shogakkan, January 2007.ISBN 9784095263113.NCID BA80122487.
- Toyo Keizai "Kitakyushu's Claim" Toyo Keizai <Toyo Keizai Supplement; No. 184>, February 2013, 2.NCID BB12060860.
- "100 Selected Roads in Japan" Study Group "100 Selected Roads in Japan (New Edition)" Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport Road Bureau (supervised),Gyosei, August 2002, 6.ISBN 4-324-06810-0.