Prolonged corona wreckage Foreigners living in Tochigi prefecture
If you write the contents roughly
Saotome is currently living with her Japanese husband in Nasukarasuyama.
As of the end of last year, there were about XNUMX foreigners registered as residents in Tochigi prefecture, which is about XNUMX% of the total number of citizens of the prefecture ... → Continue reading
Tochigi TV is a Tochigi TV station that celebrated its 2019th anniversary in April 4. We will deliver the latest news in Tochigi Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
With a population of about 3, it is a political, economic, and administrative hub city in the eastern part of the prefecture.Nakagawa Prefectural Nature ParkLocated inNakagawa,ArakawaClear stream,YamizoyamaIt is blessed with a landscape of lush satoyama belonging to the system.country'sImportant intangible folk cultural propertiesSpecified in "Mountain raising festival, Ryumontaki Falls, hot springs, and other areas rich in historical culture and tourism resources.2005(Heisei17 years)May 10ToNasu-gun OfKarasuyama TownとMinami Nasu Town OfNew mergerWas launched by. In the Great East Japan Earthquake on March 2011, 3, shaking with a seismic intensity of less than 11 was observed, causing great damage such as sediment-related disasters.
Nasukarasuyama CityTochigiMiddle east,Yamizo MountainsWest foot ofShiona HillsAt the southern end ofNakagawaLocated in the middle basin.In the city area, a tributary of the Naka RiverArakawa,EgawaFlows and joins the Naka River at Mukita in the city.The old Karasuyama town is on the right bank of the Naka RiverRiver terraceIt is in.
- Mountains: Yamizo Mountains, Enna Hills
- Rivers: Naka River, Arakawa, Egawa (above, Naka River system),Kokai River(The above is the Tone River system)
Origin of place name
- OeiA year,Goro SawamuraHowever, when relocating the castle from Inazumi Castle (on the east side of the Naka River), he was initially preparing to build the castle on the mountain on the east side of the Naka River.At that time, a crow flew in and the goldMoney bundleHe was holding a sword and dropped the bundle of banknotes on the top of the highest mountain on the west side of the Naka River.Kumano GongenIt's a messenger of Gongen, so I think it's a message from Gongen. "Since then, the castle has been called Karasuyama Castle.This story is a legend that has been handed down from ancient times, and it is said that the name "Karayama" came from it (it is handed down to Karasuyama).Folk taleSummary from "Folktales of Karasuyama").
- NasukiThen.Karasuyama castleIt is said to be a place name associated with.Originally, this land has been written as "Sakanushi" and then "Sake Lord" since the end of the 8th century.On the other handNakagawaIn the coastal hills, there was a grass lawn where flock of birds lived, and it was called "Karayama".It is said that Sawamura (Nasu) Shigeshi, who built the castle there, named it Karasuyama Castle, and the place name was also Karasuyama.Inferred from the reading (sound), there is a corruption theory of "Kawahara", "Su", and "Yama"..
In winterWindHowever, the amount of precipitation is small and dry, and the amount of precipitation in December-February is less than 12% of the annual amount of precipitation (normal value of about 2 mm).The lowest daytime temperatures reach below freezing, especially in the mornings when the weather is nice.Radiation coolingThe maximum temperature can reach around 5 degrees Celsius in the daytime and rise to around 10 degrees Celsius even on cold days.
Precipitation is high and moist from spring to summer and autumn, and especially from summer to autumn (May-October), precipitation reaches 5-10% of annual precipitation (normal value of about 1,300 mm).
Köppen climate classificationIt is,Japanese Meteorological AgencyKarasuyama Observatory(2009May 2Based on the meteorological observation average values for the past 22 yearsWarm and humid climate(The average temperature in the coldest month is -3.0 ℃ or more and 18 ℃ or less, the average temperature in the warmest month is 22 ℃ or more, and the standard details areWarm and humid climate #ConditionsSee).
|Average temperature (℃）||1.7||2.3||5.6||11.3||15.8||19.2||22.6||24.3||20.5||14.7||8.9||4.0||12.6|
|Average maximum temperature (℃）||7.9||8.4||11.5||17.4||21.4||23.6||26.9||28.9||24.9||19.9||14.9||10.5||18.0|
|Average minimum temperature (℃）||-3.4%||-2.8%||0.4||5.5||10.7||15.5||19.3||20.8||17.0||10.3||3.8||1.3||8.0|
The following is the Japan Meteorological Agency, which is the current city weather station.Nasukarasuyama Observatory(Observation started on February 2009, 2, in front of Morita character small wall in the city)2020It is the monthly average value data of.
|Climate of Nasukarasuyama (2020)|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F）||17.2|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||10.1|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||3.3|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||−2.4|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F）||−12.3|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||103.0|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||156.5||195.5||192.0||205.9||171.9||134.6||35.9||225.1||114.3||106.3||174.8||184.6||1,897.4|
|Source:Japanese Meteorological Agency|
From the Kamakura period to the Edo period
- 1213 - 1218(Kenpo(Annual) Juro Nasu invited a paper-making craftsman from Echizen Province, and Homurashi (Homurashi = thick Japanese paper, Homura is derived from the place name in the Shimozakai district of Nasukarasuyama City, and there are various theories about the origin of Japanese paper) Created.Homura paper (also known as Karasuyama Japanese paper) is an intangible cultural property selected by the country, and even today, watermarked Homura paper is used for diplomas of local schools.
- 1418(Oei25 years) Goro SawamuraFrom Inazumi Castle to the ruins of Karasuyama Castle (Jukizan: present-day Shiroyama, Nasukarasuyama City)Karasuyama castleWas the beginning of this town.
- 1560(Eiroku3 years) An epidemic spreads in the territory, and Nasu Suketane, the lord of Karasuyama Castle, prays for the illness to disappear from Yakumo Shrine.Dedication entertainment is held at the festival.It is transmitted to nowMountain raising festivalBegins.
- 1590(Tensho19 years) Mr. NaritaBut,Musashi countryShinobu (currentSaitamaGyoda City) To 2 stonesKarasuyama DomainHowever, the lords will change one after another.
- 1600(Keicho5 years)Mr. OtawaraBy the clan Otawara MasukiyoReplacementAs a result, it was built in the current Morita district of Nasukarasuyama city.
- 1725(Kyoho10 years) October Tsuneharu Okubo Karasuyama Domain2 stones (1728(Kyoho 13 years), 1 stones will be added to 3 stones), and then1869(Meiji2 years)RedemptionLasts up to 8 generations..Besides the main pointSagami countryAlsoEnclaveArranged the territory, Atsugi Village, Sagami Province (currentlyKanagawaAtsugi(Part of) was under the control of the Karasuyama Domain (Mr. Okubo), and a government office was also set up there (Atsugi Jinya).
- 1836(Tempo7 years) The debt of the Karasuyama domain reached more than 34,000 cars ("Sagamihara City History"), and it fell into a plight.Next time1837(8th year of Tenpo),Ninomiya SontokuA rescue hut was set up in the precincts of the Tensei-ji Temple, and although a total of more than 1 people were rescued, the clan's reconstruction did not remain.
From the Meiji era to the birth of Nasukarasuyama City
- 1871May 8(Meiji 4May 7） Abandoned DomainでKarasuyama DomainWas abolished and temporarily became Karasuyama prefecture, but in the same yearMay 12(May 11) Was transferred to Utsunomiya Prefecture.
- 1874(6th year of Meiji)May 5 Restoration School (currentlyKarasuyama Elementary School) Open school.
- 1889(22th year of Meiji)May 4 With the enforcement of the town and village system, Karasuyama-cho, Nasu-gunXiang Tiancun(Mukadamura) ・Sakaimura(Sakaimura) ・Nanago Village(Nanagomura) was established.
- 1907(Meiji 40) PrivateKarasuyama Gakukan(Later Prefectural Karasuyama High School) Opened.
- 1921(Taisho10 years) Opened Karasuyama Municipal Practical Girls'School (later Prefectural Karasuyama Girls' High School).
- 1923(Taisho12) The JNR Karasuyama Line (currently the JR Karasuyama Line) opens.
- 1947(Showa22) Arakawa Village Arakawa Junior High School (currently Arakawa Junior High School) was newly established due to school reform.
- 1986(61) August The Naka River flood caused great damage to the Miyahara and Mukita districts of the city.
- Former Karasuyama Town
- 1954(29)May 3 Karasuyama Town, Sakai Village, Mukada Village, and Nanago Village merge to form the new Karasuyama Town.
- Former Minaminasu Town
- 1954 year (Showa 29 year)May 6 Shimoegawa Village and Arakawa Village merge to form Minaminasu Village.
- 1971(46)May 9 Town system enforcement.
- Nasu KarasuyamaInauguration
- 2005(Heisei17 years)May 10 Nasu-gunEstablished by the merger of Karasuyama Town and Minaminasu Town.
- Background of the South Nasu area wide area merger concept
- In the Minaminasu district (former Karasuyama Town, former Minaminasu Town, former Ogawa Town, and former Bato Town), there have been deep economic and regional ties since ancient times, so discussions on a regional merger in line with the Great Heisei Consolidation A meeting was set up.The merger was once agreed, and the new city name of "Nasu Minami City" was decided by open call for participants.However, conflicts became apparent in the construction plan of the city hall, etc.2004(16)May 10The four-town merger council was dissolved, and the wide-area merger concept was abandoned. Former Ogawa Town and Former Bato Town merged in 4Nakagawa TownWas established, and the former Karasuyama Town and the former Minaminasu Town merged to form Nasukarasuyama City.
- * 4 The names of the new cities after the merger of the towns are "Nakagawa City", "Nakagawa City", "Nakagawa City", "Nasu Nakagawa City", "Nasu Minami City", "Nasu Minami City", "Nanami City", "Midori City", and "Yamizo". Fifteen points were raised as candidates: City, Yamizo City, Nasukarasuyama City, Nasu Midori City, Midori City, Ayukawa City, and Nasu Yamizo City.
Since the inauguration of Nasukarasuyama City
- 2006(18) September In the old precincts, the movie "The time of the Lemon(Director Yuki Iwata,Miho ToshimaOriginal) ”location shooting.Local junior high school students also appear as extras (2007(Published in 19).
- 2007(19) July The movie "The main location in the former Karasuyama town"700 days war between us and the resident(Renpei Tsukamoto(Director) ”will be filmed (Director)2008(Released in April 20).
- 2008(20) April The new prefectural Karasuyama High School opens.
- 2010(22) March Prefectural Karasuyama Girls'High School (formerly Karasuyama Municipal Practical Girls' School) and Prefectural Karasuyama High School (formerly Private Karasuyama Gakukan) closed.
- 2012(24)May 8 Sakura CityAnd boundary changes.
Administrative region transition
- Timeline of transition
|Transition of Nasukarasuyama city area (chronological table)|
|Years||Date||Transition of administrative areas related to the current Nasukarasuyama city area|
|1889(22th year of Meiji)||May 4||Municipal systemWith the enforcement, the following towns and villages were established.|
|1949(24)||Part of Nanago Village (part of Takita) was transferred to Karasuyama Town.|
|1954(29)||May 3||Karasuyama Town, Mukada Village, Sakai Village, Nanago Village mergedKarasuyama TownWas launched.|
|May 6||Arakawa Village and Shimoegawa Village mergedMinaminasu VillageWas launched.|
|1955(30)||May 4||Part of Karasuyama Town (Yata)Ogawa TownTransfer to.|
|1960(35)||May 4||Part of Karasuyama Town (part of Shiraku) will be transferred to Ogawa Town.|
|1971(46)||May 9||Minaminasu village enforces town systemMinami Nasu TownBecomes|
|2005(17)||May 10||Karasuyama Town and Minaminasu Town mergedNasu KarasuyamaWas launched.|
- Transition chart before the municipal and municipal system
|Transition table of Nasukarasuyama city area before municipal system|
|First year of the Meiji era--22nd year of the Meiji era||Meiji 22 Year|
|Karasuyama Castle||Meiji 8 Year|
|Takimura||Meiji 12 Year|
|Nogami Village||Meiji 12 Year|
|Xiang Tiancun||Meiji 12 Year|
South Mukada Village
|Takita Village||Nanago Village|
|Nakayama Village||Meiji 7 Year|
|Mangyo Village||First year of the Meiji era|
|Meiji 9 Year|
|Oganemura||Meiji 6 Year|
|Kumada Village||Meiji 7 Year|
|Naka Inoue Village|
|New Kumada Village|
|Yamato Hisamura||Meiji 7 Year|
|Irie Nomura||Meiji 7 Year|
- Transition table after municipal and municipal systems
|Transition table of Nasukarasuyama city area after municipal system / town / village system (* Transition of fine boundaries is omitted)|
|Meiji 22 Year|
|Karasuyama Town||Karasuyama Town||Showa 29 years 8 month 1 Date|
|South Mukada Village|
|Takita Village||Nanago Village|
|Part of Shiraku Village|
|Morita Town||Arakawa||Showa 29 years 6 month 1 Date|
|Showa 46 years 9 month 1 Date|
|Kumada Village||Shimoegawa Village|
|1||Norio Otani||2005 (Heisei 17)/11/6||2017 (Heisei 29)/11/5||Mayor of Minaminasu before the merger|
|2||Junko Kawamata||2017 (Heisei 29)/11/6|
* From the establishment of the new city on October 2005, 10 to the mayoral election, the former mayor of KarasuyamaKohei FukudaServed as the mayor's executor.
- Karasuyama Government Building (former Karasuyama Town Hall)
- Minaminasu Government Building (former Minaminasu Town Hall)
- South Nasu District Wide Area Administrative Office Fire Department
- Nasukarasuyama Fire Station
|Population distribution by age in Nasukarasuyama City and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Nasukarasuyama City (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Nasukarasuyama City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
Historically, it was an economic hub in eastern Tochigi Prefecture.In recent years, the transportation network has been improved.Utsunomiya City,Sakura CitySuburban stores that are expanding into such areas, and the city's business activities are sluggish, so there is a tendency for the sun to set.It emphasizes tourism resources as a key point in the middle reaches of the Nakagawa River.Primary industryIs thriving. Characterized by the production of "Nakayama pumpkin".
List of town names
- Asahi 1-2 chome
- Table (front)
- Kanai 1-2 chome
- Central 1-3 chome
- South (Minami) 1-2 chome
- A lot of money
- Blacksmith Kezawa
- Higashihara (Ubara)
- Monthly (Tsukinami)
Junior high school
- Nasukarasuyama City Karasuyama Elementary School
- Nasukarasuyama City Sakai Elementary School
- Nasukarasuyama Municipal Nanago Elementary School
- Nasukarasuyama City Arakawa Elementary School
- Nasukarasuyama Municipal Egawa Elementary School
Kindergarten · Nursery school
- Karasuyama Midori Kindergarten
- St. Mary Kindergarten
- Nursery school / nursery school
- Karasuyama nursery school
- Miyahara nursery school
- Nanago nursery school
- Sakai nursery school
- Sukusuku Nursery School (formerly Mukita Nursery School)
- Kogisu nursery school
- Smile nursery school
- After-school care Genkikko Club Arakawa
- After-school childcare Genkikko Club Egawa
A school that once existed
- Tochigi Prefectural Karasuyama Girls' High School(Integrated with the old Karasuyama High School in 2010, to the new Karasuyama High School)
- Nasukarasuyama Municipal Sakai Junior High School (integrated into Karasuyama Junior High School in 2008)
- Nasukarasuyama Municipal Shichigo Junior High School(Integrated into Karasuyama Junior High School in 2012)
- Nasukarasuyama City Arakawa Junior High School(Integrated with Shimoegawa Junior High School in 2015, to Minami Nasu Junior High School)
- Nasukarasuyama Municipal Shimoegawa Junior High School(Integrated with Arakawa Junior High School in 2015, to Minami Nasu Junior High School)
- Nasukarasuyama Municipal Nogami Elementary School (integrated into Karasuyama Elementary School in 2007)
- Nasukarasuyama Municipal Mukita Elementary School (integrated into Karasuyama Elementary School in 2007)
- Nasukarasuyama Municipal Higashi Elementary School (integrated into Sakai Elementary School in 2008)
- Nasukarasuyama Municipal Kono Elementary School (integrated into Nanago Elementary School in 2009)
The postal code corresponds to "321-06xx" (Karayama area) and "321-05xx" (Minami Nasu area).The collection and delivery station is throughout the cityKarasuyama Post OfficeWill be under the jurisdiction of.
- Karasuyama Post Office(07007)
- Minami Nasu Post Office (07120)
- Shimoegawa Post Office (07144)
- Shichigo Post Office (07152)
- Kogisu Post Office (07174)
- Mukita Post Office (07221)
- Karasuyama Nakamachi Post Office (07271)
- Shitori Post Office (07704)
- Miyahara Post Office (07711)
- Fujita Post Office (07719)
- Shimozakai Post Office (07722)
- Kyono Post Office (07727)
- Kanaga Simple Post Office (07730)
- Minami Nasu Yakashiro Simple Post Office (07736)
- Minami Nasu Sanka Simple Post Office (07740)
The city area is KarasuyamaMAThe area code is "0287". The following 2 buildings correspond to the accommodation station, and the city code is as follows.
- Tochigi Karasuyama Bureau: 80, 82, 83, 84
- Minaminasu Bureau: 88
Central station:Karasuyama Station
- East Japan Railway
- Nasu Karasuyama Municipal Bus: With JR Karasuyama Station as the operating base, contact each area in the city.Some routesIchikaiJoint operation with.See the article on the left for details on each route.
- Nakagawa Town Community Bus
- General national road
- Main local road
- Tochigi Prefectural Road No. 10 Utsunomiya Karasuyama Line
- Tochigi Prefectural Road No. 12 Nasukarasuyama Mt. Gozenyama Line
- Tochigi Prefectural Road No. 25 Karasuyama Yaita Line
- Tochigi Prefectural Road No. 27 Nasu Kurobane Mogi Line
- Tochigi Prefectural Road No. 29 Hitachi Ota Nasu Karasuyama Line
- Tochigi Prefectural Road No. 61 Moka Karasuyama Line
- Tochigi Prefectural Road 64 Utsunomiya Mukata Line
- General prefectural road
- Tochigi Prefectural Road No. 102 Karasuyama Stop Line
- Tochigi Prefectural Road No. 171 Yamauchi Kamikaze Line
- Tochigi Prefectural Road 176 Sugiyama Ishizue Line
- Tochigi Prefectural Road 222 Kumada Kitsuregawa Line
- Tochigi Prefectural Road No. 233 Ogawa Okin Stop Line
- Tochigi Prefectural Road 274 Makino Osawa Line
Famous places, historic sites, sightseeing spots, festivals, special events
- Karasuyama Tourism Association, South Nasu Tourism Association
- Yamaage Kaikan
- Okin Onsen
- Yamabiko no Yu Karasuyama (closed)
- Kobushigaoka Onsen (closed)
- Karasuyama castle
- Ryumon Falls
- Ryumon Furusato Folk Art Museum (adjacent to Ryumon Falls. High-tech dragons wake up when you put your hands together in front of the money box)
- Taiheiji Temple (at the entrance of Ryumon Falls, Kaisan)JiaxiangNew Year (848）Ennin Daishi.Matsutaro KawaguchiThere is a snake princess's grave that became famous in the novel)
- Tensei-ji Temple (the mortuary tablet of Nobunaga Oda, the tomb of the sixth generation of the Nasu family)
- Senkeiji Temple (with a royal gate)
- Fist gaoka ranch
- Yana (Naka River,Yazawa's Yana,Hinoki cypress, Arakawa / Ichitsuishi sightseeing, Morita castle, etc.)
- Mountain raising festival(Third Friday, Saturday and Sunday in July every year)
- Big money Ikanbe festival(May every year)
- Tomohito Hayano(Haiku)
- Kiyoshi Eguchi(Writer)
- Kunitaro Gomi(Actor)
- Ken Ishikawa(manga artist)
- Satoshi Ikeda(Singer-songwriter）
- Mariko Shibano (J-POP band "LOOP CHILD"member)
- Ken Suzuki(Bakushin of the Edo period)
- Hiroshi Sawamura(Nihon UniversityHonorary professor)
- Koichi Takita(Potter)
- ^ Shizuo Hanawa, "Tochigi's Place Name" (published by Ochiai Shoten)
- ^ Japanese Meteorological Agency Normal value of Karasuyama Observatory
- ^ "Nasukarasuyama, Tochigi Prefecture”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2021th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Value of 1st to 10th in observation history”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2021th of February 5Browse.
- ^ Tadayoshi Okubo "The hardships of the lord: The historical story of the Okubo clan, the lord of the Karasuyama feudal lord of Shimotsuke" Mitaka / Karasuyama Okubo feudal lord history succession meeting March 2005. -Revised edition of "Okubo Family Origin and Transition of the Karasuyama Domain" edited by Tadanori Okubo.Hamamatsu and Tadanori Okubo March 3.
- ^ Kadokawa Japan Place Name Dictionary Compilation Committee "Kadokawa Japan Geographic Names Dictionary 9 Tochigi Prefecture ”,Kadokawa Shoten,Year 1984 ISBN 4040010906 Than
- ^ Nihon Kayo Shuppan Co., Ltd. Editorial Section "National Municipalities Transition Overview",Japan Kayo Publishing, 2006,ISBN 4817813180 Than
- ^ "Nakayama pumpkin』- Koto bank