Confirmation of 804 new infections in 14 Tokai prefectures New coronavirus (XNUMXth)
If you write the contents roughly
In Gifu Prefecture, 41 new infections were confirmed, including 155 in Gifu City, the highest number ever.
On the 14th, 804 new cases of coronavirus infection were confirmed in XNUMX Tokai prefectures.In Aichi prefecture, new ... → Continue reading
To everyone the latest news on Aichi / Gifu / Mie
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Sengoku periodToMt. KinkaFormer Gifu town at the foot of the island is MinoSaito,Oda NobunagaGoverned bycastle townDeveloped as.Edo PeriodAfter the direct control of the ShogunateOwari DomainGifu Magistrate's Office was set up as a territory and prospered as the center of commerce and industry consisting of Gifu Shisomachi. Southern OldKano Town TheNakasendoKanojuku OfPost town,Kano DomainIt was also a castle town of.After the warTextile industryProspered with.In modern timesChukyo area(Nagoya metropolitan area)Nagoya city OfSatellite city-Bed townWhile it has a unique character, it functions as a prefecture's administrative, commercial and information base.
Origin of the name
It is a common theory that Oda Nobunaga changed Inoguchi, the castle of Inabayama, to Gifu when he captured Mino Kuni, but there are some objections.[Who?]. Also,Nakasendo OfPost townBut it is located in the southern part of Gifu cityKanojukuStill retains that impression.
GifuLocated in the south ofNobi PlainHits the northern end of. It has a forest in the north and an urban area in the south. Also, from northeast to southwest, so as to cross the cityNagara RiverIs flowing, and most of the city is a tributary of the Nagara River.FanとNatural embankmentHits. The Nagara River flowing in the cityJapan's three major streamsIt is said to be one of the. The middle basin of the Nagara River1985(Showa 60)One hundred famous watersWas selected. In 1998 (Heisei 10)55 baths in JapanIn 2001 (Heisei 13), it was selected as "88 selections of Japanese baths". On the other hand, the fan-shaped Nagara River is typicalCeiling riverAnd, the water level of the river is always higher than the center of the city, and there is a danger of flooding in case of heavy rain.
In generalPacific Coast Climate, But it is hot in summer and cold in winterInland climateThe characteristics of are also shown. Located in the coast of Aichi prefectureIrago, In MieOwaseCompared with the above, in summer, the maximum temperature is high due to direct sunlight,Tropical nightIs also a big cityKyoto CityIt has been about the same number of days as, and it is extremely humid. The winter is cold and the minimum temperature is lower than that of Nagoya. The amount of snowfall and the deepest amount of snow in the normal year in winter are the largest in the major cities on the Pacific side west of Kanto. this is,Sea of JapanWakasa BayIs relatively close to the plains on the Pacific Ocean side,Pressure patternDepending on the direction of the wind,Sea of Japan polar air mass convergence zoneSnow clouds developed inRyohaku mountains-Mt. IbukiyamaIt is because it is easy to flow over.
Köppen climate classificationThen Cfa(Warm and humid climate).
- Highest temperature ever observed: 39.8 (℃) (2007October 8)
- Minimum temperature in the history of observation: -14.3 (℃) (1927October 1)
- Deepest snowfall in observation history: 58 cm (1936October 2)
- Annual average sunshine hours: 2,086 hours (4th place in Japan)
- Maximum number of summer days: 152 days (2004(16))
- Maximum number of summer days: 91 days (2004(16))
- Most hot days: 33 days (2010(22))
- Maximum number of tropical nights: 49 days (2018(30))
- Maximum number of winter days: 87 days (1945(Showa 20))
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F）||20.4|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||8.8|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||4.4|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||0.5|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F）||−14.3|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||67.0|
|Snowfall cm (inch)||19|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||160.3||163.6||188.3||196.0||199.0||159.4||167.0||202.2||157.8||174.2||157.3||160.2||2,085.1|
|Source:Japanese Meteorological Agency|
- Around Gifu Station-Yanagase
Yanagase (Gifu City)See also
It is the central area of Gifu City, and is an area with offices and commercial facilities. The hollowing of the central city area is remarkable,YanagaseRevitalization has become an important issue for the city.. recent years,Gifu Stationbefore,NagoyaInner cityConveniences such as good rail access to other locations have been reviewed, and redevelopment projects such as the construction of office buildings and high-rise condominiums are underway.
- Kinka area
The northern area, which is separated from the southern mountain of Inaba Shrine by a moat that has become a culvert in the west, is the former Gifu town from the Warring States period. Mt. Kinka,Gifu CastleIt is a scenic area with tourist resources such as Nagara Onsen. Tamanamachisuji (minatomachi, Tamaimachi, Motohamamachi) around the entrance of a cormorant boat where the cormorant fishing of the Nagara River is carried out from the Inaba shrine on the Kinkazan shrine to around Yoneyacho, where old houses and Western-style houses of the Taisho era are lined up. As in Yoneyacho, there are several old houses lined up.
National highway No. 21, which is also the main artery of Gifu, runs through the east and west of the area, near the boundary with Kakamigahara city.Tokai Hokuriku ExpresswayGifu Kakamigahara InterchangeIs installed. Various suburban stores stand on the roadside,Colorful town GifuThere are also large suburban commercial facilities.Gifu Prefectural Office,Gifu Prefectural PoliceHeadquarters,Welfare/Agricultural HallIn addition to prefecture-related government offices,Gifu Prefectural Museum of Art,Gifu Prefectural Library,Prefectural contact hallCultural facilities such as are also located in this area.
At the northern end of the Nobi plain, mountains with low elevations are scattered, and many open housing complexes (eg, Daedo housing complex, Mita-dong housing complex, etc.) can be seen. On the banks of the Nagara RiverGifu Memorial CenterToNagara River Athletic Field,Nagara River StadiumThere are various sports facilities and it is widely used as a sports event venue. In this areaLivestock Center,Gifu Family ParkLarge parks, such asGifu University,Gifu Driver Training Center,Gifu PrisonThere are many large public facilities.Martha 21(ionLarge commercial facilities such as Gifu store) are also located. Also,Tokai Ring ExpresswayGifu InterchangeIs scheduled to be installed.
List of districts
Gifu City is divided into 50 districts (regional divisions) according to statistics, etc...These districts are similar to elementary school districts, but some districts are divided into elementary school districts prior to the consolidation and abolition of elementary schools in the 2000s.
- Central part
- Western part
|Gifu City and Population Distribution by Age in Japan (2005)||Gifu City Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Gifu City (equivalent area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- 1889(Meiji22) July 7-1 surrounding villages including Gifu and ImaizumiKamikano VillageThe northern half of the city will be merged and the municipal system will come into effect. Population 2, area 5,750km2.
- 1891(Meiji 24) April 10- Nobi earthquake.. 245 dead, 1,260 injured, 3,993 completely destroyed houses, 2,343 completely burned down. Burns out about 37% of the city.
- 1903(Meiji 36) April 4- InabaIncorporated Kamikano Village.
- 1909(42nd year of Meiji) August 8th-Gifu city chapter is decided.
- 1917(Taisho6 years)-Current population: 53,781.
- 1931(Showa6 years) April 4-Inaba-gunHonjo Village-HinomuraIncorporated.
- 1932(Showa 7) July 7-Inaba-gunNagara VillageIncorporated.
- 1934(Showa 9) July 12-Inaba-gunShimamuraIncorporated.
- 1935(Showa 10) July 6-Inaba-gunSanri village-Sagiyama VillageIncorporated.
- 1940(Showa 15) July 2-Inaba-gunKano Town-NorimuraIncorporated.
- 1940(Showa 15) July 7-Inaba-gunMinami Nagamori Village-Kitacho Morimura-Kida Village-Tokiwa VillageIncorporated.
- 1945(Showa 20) July 7- Gifu air raid.. 863 people were dead, 520 were injured, and 2 were burnt down.
- 1949(Showa 24) July 7- Yama prefecture countyIwano TamuraIncorporated.
- 1950(Showa 25) July 8-Inaba-gunKurono Village-Hoken Village-Akanebe Village-Oimura-Ichihashi,Motosu-gunNanago Village-Saigo VillageIncorporate.
- 1950(Showa 25) July 12-Inaba-gunIwamuraIncorporate.
- 1955(Showa 30) July 2-Inaba-gunKagamishima Village-AtsumiIncorporate.
- 1958(Showa 33) July 4-Inaba-gunHiokie Village-AkutimiIncorporate.
- 1959(Showa 34) April 4-Motosu-gunVillageIncorporate.
- 1961(Showa 36) April 4-Yama prefecture countyMiwa VillageIncorporate.
- 1963(Showa 38) April 4-Motosu-gunAjiro VillageIncorporate.
- 1966(Showa 41) February 2-New City Hall (current main government building) is completed in Imazawa Town.
- 1969(Showa 44) April 2-Motosu-gunMotosu Town(CurrentMotosu City) Oaza Tobi and boundary change (Ido area incorporated).
- March 3-Gifu Citizens Charter established.
- July 7-A big fire in Yanagase.繁華街の7軒が全半焼110 houses in the downtown area are half-burnt.
- 1974(Showa 49) July 4- HashimaKasamatsu TownBoundary change with part of Sakura Town and Hagoromo Town.
- 1978(Showa 53) July 2- イタリア OfFlorence cityとsister cityForm a partnership.
- 1979(Showa 54) July 2- People's Republic of China,Zhejiang Province OfHangzhouとFriendship cityForm a partnership.
- 1982(Showa 57) July 2- Brazil,State of Sao Paulo OfCampinas CityAnd sister city tie-up.
- 1988(Showa 63) July 5- The United States of America,Ohio OfCincinnati CityAnd sister city tie-up.
- 1989(HeiseiFirst year) June 6-Motosu-gunNorthern townAnd boundary changes.
- 1994(6) April 3- オーストリア OfVienna cityEstablished sister city tie-up with Maidling Ward (12 Wards).
- 1996(8) April 4- Core citySpecified in.
- 1998(10) April 10- Mugi DistrictMugegawa TownThe boundary is fixed.
- 1999(11) September 9-Yama prefecture countyTakatomi Town(CurrentYamagata City) And boundary change.
- 2002(14) April 3- Seki CityAnd boundary changes.
- 2006(18) January 1-Hashima-gunYanaizu TownIncorporate.
- 2007(19) April 5- カナダ,Ontario OfThunder Bay CityAnd sister city tie-up.
- 2015(27) April 7- Minna no Mori Gifu Media CosmosOpening.
- 2017(29) January 1st to December 1st-"Nobucho Nobunaga 12 Project, Gifu City" (Oda Nobunaga(Gifu entrance/Gifu naming 450th anniversary commemorative project).
- 2021 (Reiwa 3rd year) May 5-A new government building opens in Tsukasamachi, Gifu City.
- Old incorporated on January 2006, 1HashimaYanaizu TownWith the area of "Yanaizu Town"Local autonomous districtWas installed, but it was abolished on March 2016, 3.
- Constant number: 38 people
- Term: November 2019th, 5 (Reiwa 2st year)-November 2023th, 5 (5th year of Reiwa)
- Chair: Kinji Tanifuji
- Vice-Chair: Koji Tomita
|Parliamentary name||Number of seats||Member name (◎ is secretary general, representative, etc.)||Number of female members||Ratio of female members (%)|
|LDP Gifu||16||◎ Toshio Sugiyama, Isao Takeichi, Koji Ishii, Soichiro Ishikawa, Kazuo Ohno, Takaro Watanabe, Ikuhiro Kuroda, Yoshitsugu Wakayama, Kinji Tanifuji, Makoto Suda, Fumio Matsuoka, Mitsuaki Minowa, Tadashi Takahashi, Masaki Asano, Naoya Wada, Yuji Asano||0||0|
|Gifu Civic Club||7||◎ Satoru Yanagihara, Kazuo Matsubara, Hiroki Ishihara, Tadayoshi Komori, Moriaki Washimi, Koji Tomita, Hiroshi Nishikawa||0||0|
|Gifu City CouncilKomeito||5||◎ Masahiro Kobori, Nobuyasu Nishigaki, Yoko Ezaki, Takako Tsuji, Rikiya Yamaguchi||2||40|
|Gifu City Council Independent Club||4||Shigeyoshi Tanaka, Kazue Takahashi, ◎ Tokukazu Matsubara, Katsuhiro Hattori||1||25|
|Japan Communist PartyGifu City Council||3||◎Nobuo Hotta, Masami Ibuka, Mitsumi Morishita||1||33.33|
|Member of parliament||1||Yasuo Doya||0||0|
Gifu Prefectural Assembly
- Constant number: 9 people
- Election district: Gifu city constituency
- Term: April 2019, 31 (Heisei 4)-April 30, 2023 (5 years of Reiwa)
|Representative name||Parliamentary name||Remarks|
|Yuko Nakagawa||Japan Communist Party|
|Kayama Watanabe||Prefectural club||Party membershipConstitutional Democratic Party|
|Koya Nagaya||Prefectural governmentLDPク ラ ブ|
|Atsuko Wakai||Prefectural Government LDP Club|
|Kazuhiro Tamada||Prefectural Government LDP Club|
|Osamu Hirose||Prefectural Government LDP Club|
|Toshiyuki Sumikawa||Gifu Prefectural AssemblyKomeito|
|Yoshino Mizuno||Gifu Prefectural Assembly Komeito|
House of Representatives
- Term: October 2017, 29 (Heisei 10)-October 22, 2021 (Reiwa 3 years) October 10, 21 ("48th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Gifu prefecture 1th ward(Former Gifu City area)||Seiko Noda||LDP||9||Constituency|
|Gifu prefecture 3th ward(Former Yanazu Town area,Kakamigahara City,Hashima,Mizuho City,Motosu City,Yamagata City,Seki City,Mino,Hashima,Motosu-gun）||Yuji Muto||LDP||4||Constituency|
- Chubu District Police DepartmentGifu Information and Communication Department
Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
- Central partProvince Administrative Evaluation BureauGifu Administration Monitoring Administration Consultation Center
Ministry of Justice
- Gifu Legal Affairs Bureau
- Gifu Prison
- Gifu Detention Center
- Gifu Juvenile Classification Center
- Gifu Probation Center
- Nagoya Immigration BureauGifu branch office
Ministry of Finance
- Nagoya National Taxation BureauGifu North Tax Office
- Nagoya Regional Taxation Bureau Gifu South Tax Office
Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- Tokai Hokuriku Welfare BureauGifu office
- Gifu Labor Bureau
- Gifu Labor Standards Inspection Office
- Gifu Public Employment Security Office
- Gifu North Pension Office
- Gifu South Pension Office
Ministry of Agriculture
- Tokai Agricultural Administration BureauGifu prefecture base
Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- Central partRegional Development BureauGifu National Road Office
- Chubu Regional Development Bureau Kisogawa Upstream River Office
- Nagara River First Branch Office
- Chubu Transport BureauGifu Transport Branch
Ministry of Defense
- SDF Gifu Regional Cooperation Headquarters
- Gifu recruitment information center
- Police station
- Gifu North Police Station
- Gifu Naka Police Station
- Gifu South Police Station
- Gifu Hashima Police Station
It consists of 1 divisions and 4 divisions in 11 headquarters.
- Gifu City Fire Department(2-9 Meiji Temple, Gifu City)
Gifu Naka Fire Station
Gifu South Fire Department
Gifu North Fire Station
- Gifu City Western Office
- Gifu City Eastern Office
- Gifu City Northern Office
- Gifu City Southern East Office ■Gifu City Southern Community CenterAnnexed to
- Gifu City Southern West Office
- Gifu City Nikko Office ■Gifu City Nikko Community CenterAnnexed to
- Gifu City Yanagizu Regional Office
- Gifu City Station Plaza (Gifu Station1st floor of the premises)
- Main hospital
- Gifu Medical Center
- Gifu University Hospital
- Gifu City Hospital
- National Hospital Organization Nagara Medical Center
- Gifu Red Cross Hospital
- Gifu Central Hospital
- Asahi University Hospital
- Hirano General Hospital
- Kawamura Hospital
- Sawada Hospital
- Midori Hospital
- Kasamatsu Hospital
- Chikishi Hospital
- Gifu South Hospital
- Community center
- Gifu City Eastern Community Center
- Gifu City West Community Center
- Gifu City Northern Community Center
- Gifu City Southern Community Center
- Gifu City Nikko Community Center
- Gifu City Nagamori Community Center
- Gifu City Ichihashi Community Center
- Gifu City Northeast Community Center
- Main library
- Main post office
- Gifu Central Post Office - Japan Post BankGifu store,Japan Life InsuranceGifu branch established
- Gifu North Post Office
- Gifu West Post Office
- Gifu East Post Office
- Gembi Post Office
- Eizo Kato/Toichi Memorial Museum
- Gifu City History Museum
- Nawa Insect Museum
- Dental museum
- Gifu Prefectural Museum of Art
- Gifu City Science Museum
- Water Museum
- Water experience learning hall
- Gifu Observatory
- Gifu City Cultural Center
- Sanko Museum
- Gifu City Nagara River Ukai Traditional Museum(Urai Nagara Museum)
- Gifu City Cultural Center
- Gifu Civic Center
- Prefectural contact hall (OKB contact hall)Salamanca Hall
- Nagaragawa International Convention Center
- Gifu Seiryu Culture Plaza (former: Mirai Kaikan) Nagara River Hall
- Baseball field
- Bicycle race track
Sister city/affiliated city
- sister city
- Campinas City(Federal Republic of BrazilState of Sao Paulo）
- Cincinnati City(The United States of AmericaOhio）
- Vienna cityMaidling Ward(AustriaFederal state）
- Thunder Bay City(Canadian FederationOntario）
- Friendship city
- Intercity exchange agreement
- Nobunaga Oda Summit
- A group of municipalities that have a deep relationship with Oda Nobunaga and those who value the relationship
In the 1960s, the textile industry was prosperous, and in the downtown area, Yanagase, there were 1 shops and restaurants, and it was said that there was a great crowd... HoweverKintetsu Department Store,Shin Gifu Department Store,GifuParco, Daiei, Nagasakiya, Tamakoshi and large commercial facilities in the city center are closing one after another.NagoyaSatellite cityAs the globalization accelerates, the cityGifu StationThinking to shift the axis of development before.. HoweverYanagaseBut GifuTakashimayaPlans to build a complex commercial facility on approximately 6,500 mXNUMX in the southern region of.
- Main commercial facilities
- YanagaseOnly in the districtDepartment store.. Operated by Gifu Takashimaya Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of Takashimaya.2005A large-scale renewal work was carried out (17). After the renewal, the business performance has been strong, and the annual sales that have fallen to about 160 billion yen have been recovered to about 200 billion yen (2006).
- Meitetsu Gifu StationInside.
- A commercial and cultural facility located on the west side of JR Gifu Station.
- Asti Gifu
- A commercial facility located in the central and eastern side of JR Gifu Station.
- Gifu City Tower 43
- A commercial facility at Meitetsu Gifu Station.
- Orchid park
- Martha 21 -A large shopping center with the Aeon Gifu store as its core store.
- Colorful town Gifu - Ito-YokadoA large shopping center with the Yanaizu store as its core store.
- Apita Gifu store
- AEON Yanazu store
- V town Nagara store - BarrowA shopping center with Nagara stores as their respective stores.
- V Town Akutami - BarrowA shopping center with each store in the Akutami store.
- Previous commercial facility
- GifuMersa (There is a fashion hall and a gourmet hall, and there is a concert hall (name: Melsa Hall) on the 8th floor of the fashion hall. Nagoya Railroad affiliated. Closed in 2009. The fashion hall will be Don Quixote Yanagase store, and the gourmet hall will be Sigza Kanda. )
- GifuParco(Closed on August 2006, 8 Coin parking on the site)
- Shin Gifu Department Store(Closed December 2005, 12-Demolition-June 28Meitetsu Gifu StationCompleted construction of new station building, commercial facility on siteIct）
- GifuKintetsu Department Store(Current)
- DaieiGifu store (currently Lions Mansion)
- NagasakiyaGifu store (the site remains undecided)
- (Fashion specialty store building): Tamakoshi (currentlyHeiwado) Closed due to bankruptcy-dismantled and vacant land in 29 (use of land remains undecided)
- Don Quijote Yanagase(Opened on the 2011st to 1th floors of the former Gifu Melsa Fashion Hall in 5. Closed on October 2020, 10)
Gifu City Originating Company
- Futabasha - JapaneseInfomation.1948(23) Founded in Gifu City,1954(Showa 29)TokyoHeadquarters moved to. The current head office is TokyoShinjuku ward.
- Ride on Express Holdings - SilverA company that develops chain stores specializing in parcel delivery, including. Established in Gifu City in April 1992.
- Flight Plan -Household game software development company that once existed. CurrentlyApollo softとFELISTELLAIs divided into
- Tamu Tam Co., Ltd.
Major companies with head office/head office in the city
- Transportation industry
- Gifu Riding Vehicle (Gifu Bus) Group
- Hinomaru car(Head office/Sales office)
- Japanese taxi(Head office/Sales office)
- Gifu Meitetsu taxi
- Nohi Warehouse Transport
- Gifu sightseeing cableway(Kinkazan Ropeway）
- Manufacturing industry
- Ben Tendo(confectionery)
- Yamani Package(Papermaking)
- Havics(Nonwoven fabric)
- KVK(Faucet fitting)
- Api(Beekeeping・Health food/medicine)
- Nippon Izumi Brewery(Brewing）
- Gifu Takashimaya(Department store)
- Heisei Pharmaceutical(Wholesale of pharmaceuticals and medical equipment)
- Alfresa Nikken Sangyo(Medicine)
- Union(Construction consultant)
- Computer system(Information processing)
- Adachimusen(Sales of electrical equipment)
- GIFUSHO(Clothing/Food): A company established by Gifu Commercial High School）
- Guillotine(Rice wholesale)
- sunflower(convenience store)
- Construction industry
Companies based in the city
- All laboredGifu Prefecture Headquarters
The banks/cooperative financial institutions that have the head office are as follows.
- Juroku Bank(Regional bank)
- Gifu Bank(2012nd regional bank) On June 9, 18, Juroku Bank was absorbed and merged. All of the following stores have been integrated into the neighboring stores of Juroku Bank.
- Gifu Shinkin Bank(Credit bank)
- Gifu Shoko Credit Union(Credit cooperative)
- Io Credit Union(Credit cooperative)
- Gifu Doctor Credit Union(Credit cooperative)
- Gifu Credit Agricultural Cooperative Federation(JA Agricultural Cooperative Federation)
- Mitsubishi UFJ Morgan Stanley Securities
- SMBC Nikko Securities
- Daiwa Securities
- Nomura Securities
- Mizuho Securities
- Tokai Tokyo Securities
- Okachi Securities
- Daitoku securities
- Daiman Securities
- Toyo Securities
- Nippon Life Insurance(Branch office)
- Fukoku Life Insurance(Branch office)
- Prudential life insurance(Branch office)
- Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance(Branch office)
- Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance
- Asahi Fire and Marine Insurance
- Asahi Life Insurance
- Nissin Fire Marine Insurance
- AIG General Insurance(Sales branch)
- Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co., Ltd.
- Tokio Marine & Nichido Fire Insurance
- Sales Office
National broadcast andChukyoWide area(Tokai prefectureRange)Broadcast target areaAbout TV broadcasting to be said,AichiSeto CityIt is inSeto Digital TowerI am receiving and listening to the radio waves from. In addition, it is located in the cityGifuhoso-NHK Gifu Broadcasting StationFor, the target area for broadcasting is Gifu Prefecture.
- NHK Gifu Broadcasting Station
- Seen N(Cable TV)
Also, in Gifu city,NHK Nagoya Broadcasting StationRadio first broadcastHas a backup transmission stationNagoya parent station (NHK Nabeta Radio Station)It will be operated in the unlikely event that it becomes impossible to send. (Frequency: 729kHz,Antenna power: 1 kW)
- Gifu University (National XNUMX Universities): Yanato, Gifu City
- Gifu Pharmaceutical University (Municipal four majors): Sandadong East, Gifu City
- Gifu City Women's Junior College (Municipal College): Gifu City One Day Market Kitamachi
- Gifu Shotoku Gakuen University (Four private schools): Gifu CP-Gifu City Nakarei, Hashima CP-Gifu City Yanazu Town Takakuwanishi
- Same junior college (Private college): Gifu City Nakarei
- Gifu Women's University (Four private schools): Taromaru Gifu City
- Gifu Health Junior College (Private junior college, three-year system): Gifu City Torai
- Heisei Medical College (Private junior college, 3 years): Kurono, Gifu
- Open University(Gifu Learning Center): Yabuta Minami, Gifu City (Prefectural Fureai Hall 2nd floor, 2nd building）
- Ishiki Knitting College * Closed
- Columbia Fashion College
- Iihara Clothing College
- Gifu Cooking College
- Jonan National College of Technology
- Gifu Beauty College
- Belfort Academy of Beauty
- Gifu Dental Hygiene College * Closed from 2016
- Gifu Health Junior College Medical College
- ToBuCo College
- Gifu Medical Association Nursing School
- Gifu school
- Ohara Legal Civil Service College Gifu school
- Gifu Prefectural Gifu High School
- Gifu Prefectural Gifu North High School
- Gifu Prefectural Kano High School
- Gifu Prefectural Giyama High School
- Gifu Prefectural Nagara High School
- Gifu Prefectural Hashima Kita High School
- Gifu Prefectural Gifu General High School
- Gifu Prefectural Gifu Commercial High School
- Gifu Prefectural Ginan Technical High School
- Gifu City Gifu Commercial High School
- Gifu Prefectural Gifu Castle North High School
- Gifu Prefectural Kayo Frontier High School
Compulsory education school
Junior high school
- Gifu City Gifu Seiryu Junior High School
- Gifu City Gifu Chuo Junior High School
- Gifu City Honjo Junior High School
- Gifu City Bairin Junior High School
- Gifu City Kano Junior High School
- Gifu City Nagamori Junior High School
- Gifu City Nagara Junior High School
- Gifu City Tateshima Junior High School
- Gifu City Iwanoda Junior High School
- Gifu City Seika Junior High School
- Gifu City Aikawa Junior High School
- Gifu City Miwa Junior High School
- Gifu City Giboku Junior High School
- Gifu City Atsumi Junior High School
- Gifu City Aoyama Junior High School
- Gifu City Yonan Junior High School
- Gifu City Aikawa Higashi Junior High School
- Gifu City Gifu West Junior High School
- Gifu City Aikawa Kita Junior High School
- Gifu City Nagamori Minami Junior High School
- Gifu City Higashi Nagara Junior High School
- Gifu City Sakaigawa Junior High School
- Gifu City Gifu Elementary School
- Gifu City Akigo Elementary School
- Gifu City Toruaki Sakura Elementary School
- Gifu City Hakusan Elementary School
- Gifu City Bairin Elementary School
- Gifu City Kayo Elementary School
- Gifu City Honjo Elementary School
- Gifu City Hino Elementary School
- Gifu City Nagara Elementary School
- Gifu City Tateshima Elementary School
- Gifu City Sanri Elementary School
- Gifu City Sagiyama Elementary School
- Gifu City Kano Elementary School
- Gifu City Kano Nishi Elementary School
- Gifu City Noritake Elementary School
- Gifu City Saigo Elementary School
- Gifu City Ichihashi Elementary School
- Gifu City Iwa Elementary School
- Gifu City Kagamishima Elementary School
- Gifu City Atsumi Elementary School
- Gifu City Nagara Nishi Elementary School
- Gifu City Nagamori Minami Elementary School
- Gifu City Nagamorikita Elementary School
- Gifu City Tokiwa Elementary School
- Gifu City Kida Elementary School
- Gifu City Iwanoda Elementary School
- Gifu City Kurono Elementary School
- Gifu City Cubic Elementary School
- Gifu City Akanebe Elementary School
- Gifu Municipal Elementary School
- Gifu City Nango Elementary School
- Gifu City Hayata Elementary School
- Gifu City Katsuge Elementary School
- Gifu City Akutami Elementary School
- Gifu City Godo Elementary School
- Gifu City Miwa Minami Elementary School
- Gifu City Miwa Kita Elementary School
- Gifu City Ajiro Elementary School
- Gifu City Josai Elementary School
- Gifu City Aikawa Elementary School
- Gifu City Nagara Higashi Elementary School
- Gifu City Nagamori Nishi Elementary School
- Gifu City Akutigashi Elementary School
- Gifu City Iwanodakita Elementary School
- Gifu City Nagamori Higashi Elementary School
- Gifu City Yanagizu Elementary School
Kindergarten and certified children's schools
- Gifu City Kano Kindergarten
- Gifu City Gifu East Kindergarten
- Chubu Gakuin University / Chubu Gakuin University Junior College attached kindergarten
- Kobato Kindergarten
- Kobato Nishi Kindergarten
- Kobato Third Kindergarten
- Wakaba Daiichi Kindergarten
- Wakaba second kindergarten
- Wakaba Third Kindergarten
- Izumi Chuo Kindergarten
- Meisho Kindergarten
- Kojika Kindergarten
- Izumi second kindergarten
- Hanazono Kindergarten
- Hikari kindergarten
- Kaguya Daiichi Kindergarten
- Kaguya third kindergarten
- Madoka kindergarten
- Madoka Minami Kindergarten
- Cradle kindergarten
- Minori Kindergarten
- Akutumi Kindergarten
- Akutami Second Kindergarten
- Wakakusa second kindergarten
- Tokai Daiichi Kindergarten
- Tokai Daini Kindergarten
- While kindergarten
- Sunnyside International School
- Mutsumi Kindergarten
- Nagamori kindergarten
- Nagamori Second Kindergarten
- Walnut kindergarten
- Gifu kindergarten
- Bud Kindergarten
- Angel kindergarten
- Hongo Kindergarten
- Suwa kindergarten
- Gifu Shotoku Gakuen University Kindergarten
- Kurono Children's Garden
- A certified children's garden but a children's forest
- Okinohashi Certified Children's Garden
- Kano West Certified Children's Garden
- Hikie Children's Garden
- Child care cooperation certified child institution Cattleya child institution
- Hearton Kozume Certified Children's Garden
- Clear stream authorized child institution
- Dadong Children's Garden
- Kindergarten including certified children's garden
- Gifu Medical Association Associate Nursing School
- Kano Higher Zhusuan Bookkeeping School * Closed
- Chunichi Cafe Cooking Academy Gifu School
- Gifu Chosun Elementary School
- Kawai JukuGifu school
- Gifu Knitting College * Closed
- Inui Dressmaking Academy
Designated driving school
You can go from Gifu station to Nagoya station by JR rapid train in about 20 minutes at the fastestTherefore, it is convenient for commuting to work or school in the Nagoya area. On the other hand, there are many railroad blank areas in the city, and city transportation depends on bus transportation and private cars.
- Tokai passenger railway(JR Tokai)
- CA Tokaido Main Line:- Gifu Station - Nishi Gifu Station -
- CG Takayama Main Line : Gifu Station - Nagamori Station -
- Japan Freight Railway(JR Freight)
- ■Tokaido Main Line:Gifu Freight Terminal Station
- Nagoya Railway(Meitetsu)
- Nagoya Main Line:- Chasho Station - Kano Station - Meitetsu Gifu Station
- Kakamigahara Line : Meitetsu Gifu Station - Tagami Station - Hosobatake Station - Kirito Station - Hand station - Takadabashi Station -
- Takehanasen:- Yanaizu Station -
- Transit Bus
Long time agoMeitetsu bus,Gifu City Transportation Division(Gifu Municipal Bus) was operating in the city, but was abolished in September 2004 and March 9, respectively, the line was transferred to Gifu Bus.
- (Kakamigahara City)-(4)Gifu Kakamigahara IC(The toll booth isKakamigahara City)- Suhara BS -(Seki City)
- (Seki City)-(11-1)Gifu Miwa Smart IC -(Yama prefecture city)- Gifu IC(Not in service)-(Motosu City)
- otherMeishin ExpresswayGifu Hashima IC(Hashima City) is also available.
- National road
- National Route 21(Nakasendo）
- National Route 22(Gifu Kaido.Minoji.. (Overlapping section)
- National Route 156(Gujo Kaido)
- National Route 157
- National Route 248
- National Route 256
- National Route 303
- Main local road
- Gifu Prefectural Road No. 1, Gifu Nanno Line
- Gifu Prefectural Road/Aichi Prefectural Road 14 Gifu Inazawa Line
- Gifu Prefectural Road 31 Gifu Tarui Line
- Gifu Prefectural Road 53 Gifu Sekigahara Line
- Gifu Prefectural Road 54 Gifu Stop Line
- Gifu Prefectural Road 59 Kitano Otokari Line
- Gifu Prefectural Road 77 Gifu Loop Line
- Gifu Prefectural Road 78 Gifu Ono Line
- Gifu Prefectural Road 79 Sekimotosu Line
- Gifu Prefectural Road 91 Gifu Miyama Line
- Gifu Prefectural Road 92 Gifu Suminami Ono Line
- Gifu Prefectural Road No. 93 Kawashima Miwa Line
- Gifu Prefectural Road No. 94 Gifu Mino Line
- Gifu Prefectural Road 95 Imojima Unuma Line
- General prefectural road
- Gifu Prefectural Road 151 Gifu Hashima Line
- Gifu Prefectural Road No. 152 Gifu Kakamigahara Line
- Gifu Prefectural Road No. 153 Hashima Chaya Nitta Line
- Gifu Prefectural Road 154 Kasamatsu Sumimata Line
- Gifu Prefectural Road No. 157 Ukihajima Line
- Gifu Prefectural Road No. 163 Sumimata Goto Gifu Line
- Gifu Prefectural Road No.164
- Gifu Prefectural Road 167 Kinbara Kamishigo Line
- Gifu Prefectural Road 168 Yaikurono Line
- Gifu Prefectural Road 173 Monju Chaya Nitta Line
- Gifu Prefectural Road 175 Gifu Ginan Line
- Gifu Prefectural Road No. 176 Anshoku Awano Line
- Gifu Prefectural Road No. 180 Matsubara Imojima Line
- Gifu Prefectural Road 181 Gifu Naka Line
- Gifu Prefectural Road No. 183 Masaki Gifu Line
- Gifu Prefectural Road 187 Gifu Stop Jonan Line
- Gifu Prefectural Road No. 190, Chung Bus Stop Line
- Gifu Prefectural Road No. 194 Chaya Nitta Horitsu Line
- Gifu Prefectural Road 195 Gifu Senbon Matsubara Park Bicycle Road Line
- Gifu Prefectural Road 201 Mizoguchi Shimokane Line
- Gifu Prefectural Road 203 Gifu Kokura Park Bicycle Path
- Gifu Prefectural Road 205 Nagamori Kakamigahara Line
- Gifu Prefectural Road No. 287 Kamigashirogane Masago Line
- Common name of road in the city
- Road Station
- Road Station Yanaizu(Gifu Prefectural Road 1 along Gifu Nanno Line)
"Gifu Nagara River Mates," which used to be the former Miss Nagara River, is working to improve Gifu City's image and promote tourism.
Sights and historic sites
- Main castle
- Gifu Castle(Inabayama Castle, National Historic Site)Mt. Kinka
- Kano Castle Ruins(Historic site of the country)
- Sagiyama Castle Ruins
- Kurono Castle Ruins(City historic site)
- Kafuyoshi Castle (City-designated historic siteKin Shrine）
- Nagamori Castle Ruins
- Ruins of Kiritsunjinya(Same location as Nagamori Castle)
- Kawate Castle Ruins
- Kamikanebe Castle Ruins
- Yanaizu Castle Ruins
- Takakuwa Castle Ruins
- Main temple
- Mt. KinhoShohoji Temple: A temple at the foot of Mt. Kinka. This temple has a large Buddha temple,Gifu Great Buddha) Is said to be one of the three great Buddhas in Japan, along with Nara and Kamakura. The Great Buddha was 1832 (TempoIt is made in 3 years and boasts the largest size of a large Buddha in Japan.
- Jiji Temple: Nichiren sectMyokakujiSect temple. 1450 (Treasure2 years)Guardian fee OfSaito Myo CamelliaWill be erected by Main deityWenshu Bodhisattva.Saito TheDozo SaitoAroundKoshigamiByMino countryBecome the country's lord. The resident temple is the temple of the Saito family, and is a grave and Dozo,Saito YoshiryuPortraits (both portraits are nationalImportant cultural property(Designated in) is also in the collection.
- Zuiryuji Temple
- Ototsuji Temple: Ossuji (Koujima Kagami): An old temple of the Rinzai sect in Kagamishima, Gifu City, in 738GyokiBodhisattva opened. The more popular name is "Koujima Kaho" is generally known. He owns a number of cultural properties, including the eleven-sided Senju Kannon statue.
- Hokkeji Temple(Hiroho Mita)
- OsoyamaGokokunoji Temple: Yuusou Gokokuji: Located in Yoshio Mayor, Gifu CityKoyasanShingon sectIn 746, according to the temple legend, in XNUMXEmperor ShomuIt was erected by the request of Gifu city's onlyNational treasureHe owns various cultural properties designated by Gifu City and Gifu City, including "".
- Mt.Dairyuji Temple: Awano, Gifu City, also known as "Kotomi Dairyuji Temple" and "Daruma Kannon".
- Meiji Temple: Miedera Town, Gifu City, opening of the Tenpyo year.
- Enryakuji: Iwai, Gifu City, also known as "Iwayama mountain god" "Shinjin Yakushi"
- Shinchoji Temple (Shaka Miwa)
- Sofukuji: Gifu City Mayor Fukumitsu,Oda NobunagaTemple of connection
- Ganjoji Temple: Gifu City Dadong, National Natural MonumentLieutenant princessIs in the precincts.
- Yusuin: The Setsubun festival, which takes place on February 2rd in Setsubun, is famous. In this festival, a troubled man dressed as a red demon is used as a mikoshi, and a troubled woman dressed as Fuku is put on a Gosho car to have a break and pray for illness. The bean-scattering of the prayer for ridiculous prayers is held from noon. In addition, during the Setsubun period, a giant red demon overhang is set up to promote bean-scattering and promote road safety.
- Gifu Betsuin
- Zenkoji Temple(Gifu Zenkoji): Adjacent to Inaba Shrine.
- Myojoji Temple: A temple of the Nichiren sect whose main head is Minobuzan Kuonji. In 5th year of Keicho (1600), he was donated to Gifu Nakanagon and Hidenobu Oda to the site of the residence of Shigeharu Takenaka Shigeharu Takenaka.Matsuo BashoVisited in June 5 and stayed for about a month.
- Earthquake memorial hall : Nobi earthquakeOf the victims of.
- Main shrine
- Inami Shrine: A shrine at the foot of Mt. Kinka. 85 AD (Emperor KageyukiIt is said that it was founded in 14 years) and has a history of over 1900 years. The main deity god is Fifty-Five Shiki Irihiko. Every year on the first Saturday of April, there is an annual festival, the evening shrine. A large number of people are gathered as a first visit spot. In recent years, the tea room has been expanded. Sannomiya in the country of Mino.
- Kano Tenmangu: Near the south side of JR Gifu station. Toki's chief retainer in the 15th century, in the era of civilizationSaito Otozaemon TomonagaIt was set up by. The Tenma Festival is held in October. Like other Tenmangu shrinesMichio ShinoharaEnshrine.
- Kin Shrine: A shrine in the center of Gifu city. The temple of gold godEmperor ShigeruIt is said to be the era (135 AD). There is an old burial mound called "Kawara Castle"Mr. MonobeIt is said that Yoshinobu Monobe, who is a member of the Ministry of Education, was appointed to this place and was worshiped by God Okami. Currently, the main deity god is Nagisa Totohime. It is gathering faith from citizens as having the benefit of prosperous business. In recent years, the precincts of the shrine have been improved, and many people visit on New Year's Day and festival days.New festival"Kogane's Autumn Festival" has been held and is popular with the citizens. : Gold Park and Cultural Center are adjacent.
- Kashimori Shrine: A shrine in the center of Gifu city. It is known as a shrine for couples and children. Festival godFifty-quarters floorとNagisa TotohimeIs a child of.
- Gifu Gokoku Shrine
- Nagara Tenjin Shrine
- Kuzukake Shrine: Naked Festival OfIkenoue Misogi FestivalKnown in.
- Mizo flag shrine
- Teikio Shrine: A shrine in the eastern part of Gifu City. A magnificent man carrying a portable shrine filled with gunpowder and fireworks while bathing in sparksHand-powered fire festival"famous for.
- Ibanonishi Shrine(Nichiko zameiLing)
- Miwa Shrine
- Akanebe Shrine
- Honjo Shrine
- Tenjin Shrine
- Wakae Shrine
- Uyuda Shrine
- Tsu Prefecture Shrine
- Tsu Shrine
- Agata Shrine
- Hinamori Shrine
- Kano Hachiman Shrine
- Major Christian churches
- Akumi Christian Church:Alliance Evangelical Christian Church
- Immanuel Gifu Christian Church:Immanuel General Mission
- Huayang Church:The Christian Church of Japan
- Nagara Christian Church:Japan Alliance Christ Church
- Gifu Grace Church (Nagara Christian Church Mission): Japan Alliance Christ Church
- Gifu Kano Church:Reformed Church in Japan
- Gifu Church:Japan Christian Church
- Gifu Church:Korean Church in Japan
- Gifu Church:Holy Ecclesia
- Gifu Christian Church:Alliance Evangelical Christian Church
- Gifu Grace Christian Church
- Gifu Bible Baptist Church:Japan Baptist Bible Fellowship
- Gifu St. Paul's Church : Japan Anglican Society
- Gifu Baptist Church:Japan Baptist Convention
- Holy Spring Christian Church
- Christian Community Church
- Hallelujah Church Gifu: Japanese Evangelical Pentecoste Church
- Johann Gifu Christian Church
- TLEA Gifu Church
- Major Islamic Mosques
- Gifu Mosque
- Main ruins
- Kotozuka Tumulus(Historic site of the country)
Nearby Tourist Spots
- Mt. Kinka - Kinkazan Driveway(When the weather is good,Nagoya city,Ise bayYou can look up to the direction)
- Nagara River
- Gifu Park
- Bairin Park
- Iwado Park
- Livestock Center
- Gifu Family Park
- Nagara Park
- Shimizu green space
- Post town
- Minato Town
- Nagara Onsen(The source is Mita-dong district in northern Gifu City)
- Downtown/Entertainment district
- Yanagase(Shopping district)
- Kanazuen(Japan's three majorSoap townOne of the largest in western JapanSoaplandTown. Located on the south side of Gifu station)
Kawahara Main street
Festivals and events
- Main festivals and events
- (3st Sunday in March)
- Gifu Festival(February 4)
- Dosan Festival(4st Saturday of April and next Sunday)
- Hand-powered fire festival(4nd Saturday in April and 2nd Sunday in August)
- Naoko Takahashi Cup Gifu Clear Stream Half Marathon(4rd or 3th Sunday of April) *First half marathon in JapanWorld athleticsWon the gold label.
- Nationally Selected Nagara River Chunichi Fireworks Festival(Last Saturday in July)
- Nagara River National Fireworks Festival(First Saturday in August)
- Gifu Nobunaga Festival(10st Saturday of April and next Sunday)
- Ikenoue Misogi Festival(12nd Saturday in December)
- Gifu Flag Art Exhibition
- All Japan Student Rakugo Championship/Sekden Grand Prize
- Gifu Asian Film Festival(Around September to December)
- A goodbye(winter solsticeNightNagara BridgeNearNagara RiverDone in)
- Nagara Onpaku
- School festival
- National Entertainment Festival
- Wholesaler EXPO
- Rakugo-It is said to be the originator of RakugoAnrakuan planGifu City, where was born, is said to be the birthplace of rakugo. Every yearAll Japan Student Rakugo Championship/Sekden Grand PrizeA national rakugo competition is being held.
- Crazy Haiku-Gifu Park is said to be the origin because there is a monument to the "place where the Crazy haiku originated".
- Gifu Lantern
- Gifu Japanese umbrella
- Gifu fan
- Ayu confectionery-A confectionery shaped like an ayu named after the cormorant fishing in the Nagara River. There are various types such as castella dough wrapped in fertilizer, rice crackers, hail, etc..
- Edamame manju-a thin-skin manju made from edamame bean paste
- Persimmon yokan
- Raft -Cold fly tsukudani. You can eat the whole.
- 鮎 -There are various cooking methods such as grilled salt, sashimi, dried overnight, wrapped in kelp.
- Vietcon Ramen
- Gifu Symphony Orchestra
|Name||Competition item||League League||Headquarters||Operating company/group||Establishment|
|Nagara Club||サ ッ カ ー||Tokai Adult Soccer League(Part 2)||Gifu Memorial Center Nagaragawa Stadiumな ど||Gifu Prefectural Nagara High SchoolSoccer club OB||1968(43)|
|JA Gifu Liorena||volleyball||V League(V2)||JA Gifu Agri Park Suzukazaka, etc.||Gifu Agricultural Cooperative (JA Gifu)||1979(54)|
|FC Gifu||サ ッ カ ー||J League(J2）||Gifu Memorial Center Nagaragawa Stadiumな ど||Gifu Football Club Co., Ltd.||2001(13)|
|Gifu Swoops||basketball||B League(B3）||Gifu Arena||Gifu Basketball Co., Ltd.||2003(15)|
|FC Gifu SECOND||サ ッ カ ー||Tokai Adult Soccer League(Part 1)||Gifu Football Center, etc.||Gifu Football Club Co., Ltd.||2006(18)|
- Yuji Muto(Member of the House of Representatives, LDP)
- Matsuda Iwao(Member of the House of Councilors, LDP)
- Uda Noda(Former Minister of Construction, former Secretary of Economic Planning, former member of the House of Representatives, LDP)
- Kazo Watanabe(Former member of the House of Representatives, Socialist Party)
- Hajime Furuta(Governor of Gifu Prefecture)
- Takuji Kajiwara(Former Governor of Gifu Prefecture)
- Yosuke Uematsu(Former Gifu Governor, former Gifu Mayor)
- Yasuhiko Funago(Member of the House of Councilors)
- Takashi Wakayama(Gifu city council member, Gifu broadcasting former announcer)
- Yasuhiro Sonoda(Former member of the House of Representatives, Democratic Party)
- Atsuko Wakai(Gifu Prefectural Assembly Member, Seino Transportation Karatedo Director)
- Akiko Yoshimoto(Central Labor CommitteeSecretary General, formerHuman Resources Development Officer, OriginalAichiDeputy Governor, Original小松 市Assistant）
- Kiyonari Aikawa(Aichi Electric RailwayPresident,Nagoya RailwayPresident)
- Kagami(Tokio Marine Fire InsurancePresident, Chairman)
- Tetsuto Nishioka(SUNSHOW GROUPrepresentative)
- Tomitaro Hara(Yokohama Koshin BankHead)
- Ado Yamamoto(Chairman of Nagoya Railway)
- Yoshida victory(Gifu Football Club (FC Gifu) Director, soccer commentator)
- Keikazu Morita(Quiz answerer)
- Takeshima Kawashima(Legal scholar "Japanese legal awareness")
- Toshihiro Kawade(Criminal lawyer, Professor at the University of Tokyo)
- Shozaburo Sakai(Economist, Professor Emeritus, Nagoya University)
- Hiroshi Oguri(Theoretical physicist)
- Takeyuki Nakai(Botanist,Tokyo Imperial UniversityProfessor,National Science MuseumDirector)
- Kita Renzo(Western painter）
- Eizo Kato(Japanese painter）
- Toichi Kato(Japanese painter)
- Kawasaki Kotora(Japanese painter)
- Nobuo Kojima
- Uhei Shioya(Poet）
- Morita Sohei
- Hideo Okuda
- Yusuke Hayashi(Writer, political critic)
- manga artist
- Film director
- 建築 家
- Tetsuo Nishizawa - architect
- Hitoshi Yamaguchi(ShogiFemale player）
- Rari Yamaguchi(Shogi female shogi player)
- Masamitsu Tsuchida(Go player)
- Ikuro Ishigure(Go player)
- Voice actor
- Nagao Bookmark
- Nana Okada
- Yoko Kumada(Gravure idol)
- Minase Yatsushiro(Gravure idol)
- Nene Ito(OriginalNogizaka46member)
- Miona Hori(Former Nogizaka46 member)
- Kiyoshi Nakajo(Actor, singer)
- Aizaki Shinya(singer)
- Takuya Yanagiya(Rakugo performer）
- Sakai cloud(Namika)
- Tsuyoshi Konno(Actor)
- Hideaki Ito(Actor)
- Bourbonne(Drag Queen,Essayist）
- Yu Hasebe(singer,DRMMembers)
- Chiharu Mitamura (Singer-songwriter)
- Fusaki Ezaki(1986Miss Universe representative from Japan）
- Naoko Takahashi(Marathon runner)
- Sayaka Aoki(Short distance player)
- Toshiyuki Hayata(Long-distance run, marathon runner)
- Takagi Morido(Professional baseball player, director)
- Ikue Teshigawara(Short track speed skatingplayer)
- Kazuhiro Wada(baseball player)
- Shinji Iwata(baseball player)
- Takahiro Aoki(baseball player)
- Mori Akira(Baseball player, manager, baseball commentator)
- Jumpei Takahashi(baseball player)
- Nakagami Takuto(baseball player)
- Kenta Asakura(Pro baseball player)
- Yasuyuki Moriyama(soccer player)
- Atsushi Katagiri(soccer player)
- Toshiyasu Takahara (soccer player)
- Kenichi Shimokawa(soccer player)
- Toru Suzuki(Golf player)
- Keiko Miura(Hockey player)
- Tsuboi Honami(Rhythmic gymnastics
- Yumi Tomei(soccer player)
- Imaitsuki(Swimming athlete)
- Nakashima Akane(Goal ballplayer)
A person who is presented with the Honorary Citizen's Award according to the Gifu City Honorary Citizens Ordinance and the Gifu City Honorary Citizens Ordinance Enforcement Regulations.
|Gift day||Name||Reason for presentation|
|1956(Showa 31) January 5||6 years over 22 yearsMayorTo serve.|
|1956(Showa 31) January 10||Served as a city council member for four terms.|
|1970(Showa 45) January 11||Mayor for more than 15 years.|
|1971(Showa 46) January 9||Served as mayor for 2 years 8 years.|
|1972(Showa 47) January 8||Gifu Yakusen (Gifu Pharmaceutical University) Contribution of the entire construction cost at the time of establishment.|
|1975(Showa 50) January 9||Served as a city council member for 10 consecutive years for 42 consecutive terms.|
|1979(Showa 54) January 8||Served as chairman of the Gifu Chamber of Commerce for a total of 24 years.|
|1990(2) April 2||Served as mayor for 2nd term 6 years and governor for 3rd term 12 years.|
|1994(6) April 4||Served as mayor for 4 years 16 years.|
|1995(7) April 5||Served as the Vice President of the Gifu Chamber of Commerce for 16 years.|
|1996(8) April 7||Japanese painting(Day exhibitionActive mainly in the first department).|
|2007(19) April 9||Served as a member of the city council for the 15th term, 58 years, the largest number in Japan.|
Works set in Gifu city
- Yanagase Blues(1966) (Kenichi Mikawa）
- Nagara Tsuenka(1984) (Hiroshi Itsuki）
- Kanazuen(2013) (Naruru Causeway)
- Yanagase Blues(1967 Toei) directed by Shinji Murayama, Screenplay Masashige Naruzawa,musics Yagi Masao,starring Umemiya Tatsuo
- Rudolf and Ippai Athena (theatrical animation)(Hiroshi Saito）
- Children's literature
- Rudolph and Ippai Athena(Hiro Saito)-Gifu is the city where the main character Rudolf once lived. I went to this work when Rudolf lived in GifuGifu CastleAndKinkazan RopewayFrom the time when the work was announced, in addition to the portrayal of the cityscape of Gifu from1987) Was still runningMeitetsu Gifu City Line(Abolished in 2005) has also appeared.
- Also, in the next work ``Rudolph Friend Alone], then RudolfTokyo(Edogawa-kuFrom)Shuto Expressway Line 7,Tomei Expressway,National Route 22Come back to Gifu City via[Annotation 2].
- Manga/Anime/Light Novel
- Love Lab
- Miso Lara
- We are all Kawai-so - Miyahara Ruri
- I do not have many friends -By the way, of the original authorHirasaka readingIs also from Gifu prefecture.
- Shape of voice -The main stage isOgakiHowever, a landscape modeled after Gifu City has appeared in the work.
- Adachi and Shimamura
- Gifu City Machinaka Doctoral Examination -In GifuLocal test
- 100 sound scenes in Japan : Cormorant fishing on the Nagara River
- Car license plateGifuIt is a number and is used in Gifu City and the Mino region.
- The NTT area code is 058.
- 4km away from the city centerSagiyamaThe district isSecond World WarSince 1948, after the end of the war, the city has been reconstructed as a reconstructed municipal housing, but since there was no priority in moving in and the land number and address were not maintained, more than 1769 households of 2 households live at the same address (250-400). There were six unique town names (common names) that could not be used for official documents in the district. Changed to include neighboring areas due to housing display implementation on February 6, 2019.
- 1769 unique (common name) town names of Sagiyama 2
- Sagiyama Tamagawa Town
- Sagiyama Shirasagi Town
- Sagiyama Mukaimachi
- Sagiyama Midorigaoka
- Sagiyama Nakasu
- ^ a b "<Tomorrow of the prefectural capital> (XNUMX) Revitalization of Yanagase”(Japanese). Chunichi Shimbun CHUNICHI Web. 2020th of February 2Browse.
- ^ Gifu City Statistics
- ^ List of evacuation facilities by district "Southern (Atsumi / Kano Higashi / Kano Nishi / Akanebe)" Gifu City
- ^ Ministry of InteriorPublished by 1919 (Taisho 8th year), “General situation of the “malaria” in each district” edited by the Health Research Office, Health Bureau
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j "(PDF)". Gifu. pp. 3-6 (March 2020). 2020th of February 10Browse.
- ^ "Burning 110 large fires in Gifu / Yanagase" "Asahi Shimbun" July 48, 1973, morning edition, 7th edition, page 8
- ^ About Nobu Nagano Gifu 450 (Yongo Maru) Project Gifu City Nobunaga 450 Project Official Website
- ^ Information on the new government buildingGifu City. Retrieved June 2021, 6
- ^ Gifu Prefectural Election Management Committee List of municipal mayors, mayors and members of term
- ^ Gifu City Assembly Assembly composition (aka group list)
- ^ "Mayor Shibahashi of Gifu "Redevelopment, Gifu station front is a problem"”(Japanese). Nikkei newspaper electronic version. 2020th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "Takashimaya Minami Urban Redevelopment Association (aka "TMK") Official Homepage [Gifu/Yanagase]". www.tmk-gifu.com. 2019th of February 5Browse.
- ^ "Gifu Commercial High School Co., Ltd. established as a shareholder for all students.". Gifu newspaper (September 2016, 2). 2018th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "Gifu Timetable from Nagoya (JR Tokaido Main Line (Atami-Maibara))-NAVITIME". www.navitime.co.jp. 2020th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "Myoji Temple”. Gifu Tourism Convention Association. 2016th of February 8Browse.
- ^ "Promote Ayu sweets from Gifu to the whole country!”. Gifu Prefecture Ayu Confectionery Promotion Association. 2016th of February 8Browse.
- ^ "Gifu's edamame boom spark”. General Incorporated Association Gifu Prefecture Tourism Federation Official Website. 2016th of February 8Browse.
- ^ "Deep sweetness and smooth texture "Kakiyoukan"”. General Incorporated Association Gifu Prefecture Tourism Federation Official Website. 2016th of February 8Browse.
- ^ “Mr. Nene Ito of Motonogizaka46 is appointed as FC Gifu support manager of local club”. Soccer king (From One). (November 2015, 6) 2016th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "Movie "Rudolph and Ippai Athena" Official Site”. Planning and production“Nippon Television Network"Distribution"Toho(August 2016, 8). 2016th of February 8Browse.
- ^ "At the same address, XNUMX households "XNUMX, XNUMX Sagiyama, Gifu City" began to resolve after XNUMX years, but the voice of "now"”. Sankei Shimbun. 2019th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "On February 31, 2, the display of houses in the Sagiyama Minami area was carried out.”. Gifu City Hall. 2019th of February 2Browse.