More than half of 124 people have unknown routes ... 220 newly infected coronaviruses in Nagoya, most of whom are in their 20s and over 3 for 200 consecutive days
If you write the contents roughly
The beds for the new corona, which has 307 beds secured in Nagoya City, continue to be fully occupied with a usage rate of over 85%.
Nagoya City announced on the 14th that 220 new people have been confirmed to be infected with the new corona.3 days in a row in Nagoya ... → Continue reading
"Tokai TV Broadcasting" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news from Aichi, Gifu and Mie prefectures.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Three major cities in JapanIt plays a part (Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya). Tokyo Special WardExcluding横 浜 市-OsakaThe city with the third largest population in Japan after.Chubu regionInAdministration-Economy-cultureAt the heart ofEast JapanとWest JapanTieTransportationHas become a key point.
Old timesThree kinds of sacred treasuresIs one ofKusanagi swordEnshrine (Kusanagi no Tsurugi)Atsuta ShrineThere isTorii Mae TownAndEdo Period TheOwari Tokugawa familyGoverncastle townAs a prosperous history. Also,Kingdom of ThailandDonated byTrue profit(BuddhaThe only temple in Japan that was built to enclose the remains of IsKakuosan NitaijiThere is.
2019 OfUrban areaPopulation is estimated to be about 1,024 million. UNESCO OfDesign cityCertified by. Also,2020 OfThe United Kingdom OfLoughborough Universityby"GaWC research""World cityHas been evaluated as.
North/West/South (Kita-Nishi-ward-Nakamura Ward-Nakagawa-Minato-kuとAtsuta-South wardIs part of the alluvial area formed by sedimentation of rivers Because of this, the altitude is low and the area has been plagued by flood damage.Minato-ku The0m above sea levelCoastal industrial zone (Chukyo Industrial AreaPart of)Nagoya PortHave. In the western part of Minato Ward, the city's largest granary area spreads.South wardHas an industrial area with Minato Ward.Kita WardNishi-ward-NakagawaMostly residential areas spread.
Eastern part of the cityMoriyama Ward-Chikusa Ward-Meito Ward-Tenpaku Ward-Green DistrictIs a hilly residential area 50 to 100 meters above sea level So, in Chikusa WardHigashiyama Park-Peace park, In Moriyama WardObata Ryokuchi, Boar greenery in Meito-kuMakinogaike Green Space, Of Midori WardOtaka green spaceThere are also large-scale green parks that leave forests such asHoshigaoka,Fujigaoka,Kakuozan,MotoyamaThere are many place names with letters such as hills and mountains, and commerce is well developed.
Take the core of the cityNaka-ku-Higashi Ward-Nakamura Ward-Atsuta-Showa Ward-Mizuho WardIs a plain 10-15 meters above sea level So, besides the government district,Nishiki-Prosperity-Yaba Town-Osu-Jinshan-Famous stationIt has a large commercial area such as.
- Main mountain
- First-class river
- Shonai RiverWater system
- Second-class river
- Tenpaku RiverWater system
- Nikko riverWater system
- Todagawa, Fukudagawa
- SakaigawaWater system
- Yamazaki RiverWater system
- Main pond
- Tidal flat
- Owari Hills(Higashiyama Hills, Yagoto Hills)
There is a big difference in temperature between summer and winter. In addition, there is a large difference in temperature between days.Summer: Is hot and humid, very humid and has an average humidity of over 70%.. On January 2018, 8,Chikusa WardHas recorded a record high of 40.3℃.[Annotation 1].Winter:Has many dry and sunny days,Ibuki OroshiThe dry cold wind blows. Also, divide the Sea of Japan side and the Pacific sideMt. IbukiyamaとSuzuka MountainsIn the northwest of the Nobi PlainGifuFuwa countySekigahara TownBecause there are breaks in the vicinity, snow clouds flow into the Nobi Plain from a strong winter type atmospheric pressure arrangement, and sometimes heavy local snowfall is often encountered in southwestern Gifu prefecture and northwestern Aichi prefecture. December 2005, 1218 heavy snowfallHas recorded 1947cm of snow in Nagoya for the first time in 2 years since February 3, 58. In addition, it recorded a snowfall of 23 cm on December 2014, 12. By the way, the largest amount of snow in Nagoya is 18 cm, recorded on December 23, 1945.
|Nagoya city(Nagoya Local Meteorological Observatory, Altitude 51.1m) climate|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F）||21.0|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||9.3|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||4.8|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||1.1|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F）||−10.3|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||50.8|
|Snowfall cm (inch)||4|
|Average days of precipitation (≥0.5mm)||6.3||7.2||9.8||10.4||10.7||12.7||13.0||9.4||11.9||10||7.0||7.5||115.9|
|Average number of snowfall days (≥0 cm)||5.4||4.8||1.7||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||2.8||14.7|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||174.5||175.5||199.7||200.2||205.5||151.8||166.0||201.3||159.6||168.9||167.1||170.3||2,141|
|Source:Japanese Meteorological Agency (Average value: 1991-2020, extreme value: 1890-present)|
- Place name in the city
Nagoya city consists of the following 16 wards.
- Change of city limits and wards
- 1898(31th year of Meiji)May 8 - Aichi-gunNakonoIncorporated a part of the village, Furusawa.
- 1907(40th year of Meiji)May 6 -Aichi-gunAtsuta TownIncorporated. This was the neighboring townTokaido OfPost town"MiyajukuIs absorbed. The city area has doubled.
- 1908(41th year of Meiji)May 4 -Implement a ward system,Naka-ku,Higashi Ward,Nishi-ward,South wardSet up.
- 1921(Taisho 10)May 8 -Aichi-gunCalling town,Aichi Town,Chikusa,Hachiman,Small village,Kasera village,Arako Village,中,Tokiwa Village,Higashiyama Village,Gokisomura,Nishi Kasugai DistrictBiwajima Town,Shimizu Town,Sugimura,Rokugo Village,Kinjo VillageIncorporated. All of the neighboring towns and villages have been incorporated, and the city area has doubled.
- 1928(3)May 3 -Aichi-gunTenpaku-muraPart of (Eight thingsPart of) is incorporated.
- 1930(5)May 6 -Nishikasugai DistrictShonai TownPart of is incorporated.
- 1931(6)May 7 -Aichi-gunShimono Isshiki TownPart of is incorporated.
- 1937(12)May 3 -Whole area of Shonai Town, Nishi Kasugai County, Shimono Isshiki Town, Aichi District, Nishi Kasugai DistrictHaginomuraIncorporated.
- 1944(19)May 2 -From East/West WardsKita, Naka-ku to Sakae-ku,Showa Ward・From Atsuta WardMizuho WardNewly established.
- 1945(20)May 11 -Abolish Sakae Ward and join Naka Ward.
- 1955(30)May 4 -Aichi-gunInakamura-Tenpaku-muraAnd become a part of Chikusa Ward and Showa Ward respectively.
- 1963(38)May 2 - Moriyama,Moriyama WardNewly established.
- 1964(39)May 12 - Chita DistrictOtaka Town-Arimatsu TownTo become part of Midori Ward.
- 1975(50)May 2 -From Chikusa Ward and Showa WardMeito WardFrom Showa WardTenpaku WardNewly established.
- 1995(7)May 9 - Nisshin CityAnd boundary changes.
|Population distribution by age in Nagoya and Japan (2005)||Nagoya City Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of (the area equivalent to) Nagoya
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
Nagoya City is adjacent to 16 municipalities (11 cities, 4 towns, 1 village), and is the municipality with the most adjacent municipalities in Japan.
- Jomon Period
- Omagari KaizukaThe ruins of the village, mainly in the early and late Jomon period,Mizuho WardThe coastline at that time became the present because it was discovered inGokiso PlateauIt was shown that it had entered the plateau and the edge of the hill.
- Yayoi Period
- The ruins of the early Yayoi period are in the northern part of the cityNishi-wardからKiyosu CityOverAsahi Ruins,Nishishiga RuinsThe remains of a large-scale settlement such as were found.Also,Atsuta PlateauIt is inAtsuta OfTakakura Ruins,Kasera PlateauIt is inSouth ward OfObservatory ruinsLarge-scale settlements have also been found on plateaus and hills.
- Tenmei MeimeiTo be the godMr. OwariWas headquartered. Owari is a female lineage due to marriage.Kinki OfYamato kingshipBy building a deep connection with the Imperial family of
- Kofun period
- Emperor KageyukiThe age of Owari Kuzo OfMortalityIs a child ofKentai Species Nippon TaketakaDuring the eastern expedition, became a Vice General. Ken's young sisterPalace palace TheNippon TaketakaBecame the wife of IzumoThree kinds of sacred treasuresOne ofKusanagi sword(Tenso cloud sword)Atsuta ShrineAnd built this sword. At the timecoastalThe line is more inland than now,Torii Mae Town OfAtsutaFlourishes as a port for a long time.
- From the 4th century to the 6th centuryShidanmi Burial Mounds OfShiratorizuka Tumulus,Owarito Shrine TumulusEtc. will be built. Around the 6th century,Yafuyama Kofun,Swan Ancient TombA large keyhole-shaped tumulus will be built.The construction of the tumulus continued from the 4th century to the 7th century, but it is old.Front and rear circleIs characterized by the fact that the width of the front part is narrow and elongated, but the width gradually increases as the age increases.
- In the Kofun periodMigrantWith pottery production technology allegedly brought about bySue wareIs produced in the eastern part of the city, in the Owari regionCeramic industryBecomes the industrial base of.
- Asuka Period
- Emperor TenmuNew Year (672)- RebellionWhen,Owari OsumiIs the Prince of the Sea (Emperor TenmuOwari, thanks to his private houseInnGiven a surname. Atsuta University from Inokichief priestIt comes to be called a house.
- Heian period
- Hisasu3 years(1147)-LaterKamakura ShogunateopenYoritomo GengenIs the currentAtsutaVow templeBorn in. Yoritomo's mother was Atsuta Ouji.Kihara FujiwaraDaughter ofYura Gozen.
- Approval3 years(1179)- Kiyomori TairaHappenedPolitical change in the third yearByluteIs a master ofMyoninFujiwara Itodaso(Mizuho Ward)WhatexileI lived next door (Fujiwara no Moronagai Ruins).
- The remnants are "Myo-ondoriIt remains in the place name such as.In addition, the legend that comes from the fact that the daughter of Sori Itoda, who was longing for the teacher at that time, gave "Shirakiku no Biwa" at the place where she saw off, is "Biwa IslandIt remains as a place name.
Other,Darkness Forest HachimanshaAccording to the company biographyHomoto no RanTorn inSource morning izu-OshimaToExileHowever,exileIt is said to be a child made on the previous islandJiro Oto Yoshiji OwariAichi-gunGuduIt is said that he came to.YoshitsuguEmperor DomonAt that time by the order ofKii countrySubdue the rampage inGuduGranted the territory of the whole area, "Otocho""OtobashiThe place names such as "remain.At that time, the imperial court also gave him the surname "".
- Kamakura Period
- Lord KamakuraAs a way toKamakura HighwayIs maintained,Kiyosu(Ama City),Inabaji(Nakamura Ward),Gudu(Naka-ku),Itoda(Mizuho Ward-Ueno Highway),Narumi(Green District) Was a stopover.The Kamakura Kaido at that timeItodaIn the eastern direction, the process was influenced by the full tide.
- Muromachi Period
- Muromachi Period TheMr. SanamiOwariGuardianServed.Guardian feeAnd emerged as a magistrate underMr. Oda.
The early modern period
- Sengoku period
- 16st century - Oda NobunagaIs the currentAishi CityBorn soon and soonNakono CastleBecome the castle owner.Hideyoshi Toyotomi TheNakamura WardBorn in (OtherKatsuie Shibata,Niwa Nagahide,Maeda Toshiie,Kiyomasa KatoHave also been born).
- Eiroku3 years(1560)-Nobunaga OdaBattle between SasakamaでYoshikawa ImagawaGet rid of and stand out.
- Keicho6 years(1601)-MiyajukuFifty-three Stations of the TokaidoIt becomes the post station of theKuwanaUp toHanding over ShichiriContact us at sea.
- Edo Period
- Keicho 15 years (1610)- Tokugawa Ieyasu Nagoya CastleThe castle.Mika OfOwari DomainStand up.
- Keicho 17 (1612)- Over KiyosuByKiyosuMoved the town from.
- Genwa 2 (1616)-the first lord of the Owari clanTokugawa YoshinaoEnters Owari.
- Genwa 4th year (1618)-In the three anniversary of Ieyasu TokugawaToshogu Festival(Nagoya Festival) begins.
- Shoho 4 years (1647)-AtsutaNittaPioneering start.
- Keian 3rd year (1650)-the second lord of OwariTokugawa MitsutomoGet
- Keian 4th year (1651)-Tokugawa Mitsutomo mourns the father's bodhi of Tokugawa YoshinaoKenchu-ji TempleErected,Owari Tokugawa familyThis is the Bodhi Temple.
- Manji 3 (1660)- Manji Great FireDue to this, nearly 3,000 private houses were destroyed by fire.Hirokojiopen.
- Kanbun 5th year (1665)-To the Owari clanShrine serviceIt is installed.
- Genroku first year (1688)- Yagotoyama Kousoji TempleErected.
- Genroku 8 (1695)- Osone Bettei(Current Tokugawa Garden) is built and becomes a retreat for Mitsutomo.
- Masanori 3rd year (1713)-To the sixth Owari lordTokugawa TsuneyuGet
- Kyoho15 years(1730)-To the 7th Lord OwariTokugawa MuneharuAnd promoted the commercialization of Nagoya.
- Kyoho 17 (1732)- PlaygroundIs allowed and can be closed in Nishikoji (abolished in 4 years).
- Kyoho 20 years (1735)-byGinseng, KoshuLicoriceCultivation begins.
- 4th year of the original sentence (1739)-MuneharuSnailWas ordered by the 8th Lord of OwariTokugawa MunekatsuComes to work, and a seven-year thrift order is issued.
- Holy calendar 11 (1761)-to the 9th Lord OwariTokugawa SomuGet
- 7th year of Meiwa (1770)- Gofuku TownIt ignited from and became a big fire.
- Tenmei 3rd year (1783)-Owari Clan School Meirindo (Aichi Prefectural Meiwa High SchoolThe predecessor) Opened.
- Kansei 4 (1792)-Owari Clan,Rice stampIssue.
- Kansei 12 years (1800)-to the 10th Lord OwariTokugawa SeichoGet
- The first year of Kwawa (1801)- Atsuta Mae Nittacarry out.
- Bunsei 10 years (1827)-to the 11th Owari lordTokugawa SaionGet
- Tenpo 10 years (1839)-the 12th lord of OwariTokugawa SeisoGet
- Tempo 13 years (1842)- Tempo reformEven in the Owari domainStock companyWas dissolved,Domestic ChamberIs installed.
- The second year of Honghua (2)-the 1845th lord of OwariTokugawa KeisukeGet
- Kaei2 years(1849)-To the 14th Lord OwariTokugawa YoshikatsuBy joining the new governmentEdo ShogunateLead to the end.
- Kaei 7 (1854)- Ansei Tokai EarthquakeBe hit by.
- Ansei 2 (1855)-Storm storm destroyed Nitta embankment, causing major damage.
- Ansei 5 years (1858)-to the 15th Lord OwariTokugawa ShigenoriGet
- Bunkyu 2 (1862)-To the 16th Owari lordTokugawa YoshinoriGet
- Keio 3th year (1867)- Come on, it's okHappens in Nagoya.
- Meiji Era
- 2th year of Meiji (1869）May 6 -The Owari domain was renamed to the Nagoya domain.
- Meiji4May 7(1871May 8)- Abandoned DomainAs a result, the Nagoya clan becomes Nagoya Prefecture (renamed to Aichi Prefecture the following year). Prefectural officeNagoya CastleIt is placed inside and becomes the prefectural capital.
- Meiji 5 YearMay 11(1872December 12th)-Aichi PrefectureNukata prefecture(OldMikawaguniAnd former Owari countryChita District), and the prefecture becomes the current jurisdiction.
- Nagoya Telegraph Bureau opened.
- 1874(7th year of Meiji)May 5 -Higashi Honganji Nagoya BetsuinHeld until June 6.
- 1878(11th year of Meiji)May 9 -Aichi ExpositionSomiji Temple境内At the Nagoya Museum built inMay 11Held until.
- 1886(19th year of Meiji)May 5 -Public railway (currentTokai passenger railway) Nagoya Station (in the next yearNagoya StationRenamed to) opened.
- 1889(22th year of Meiji)May 10 - Municipal systemIt becomes Nagoya city by the enforcement. City area is presentNaka-kuとHigashi WardIn the area centered onareaIs 13.44 km2,populationIs about 15.7 people.
- 1891(24th year of Meiji)May 10 - Nobi earthquakeCause more damage.
- 1898(31th year of Meiji)May 5 - TramStarted operation (completely abolished in 1974).
- same yearMay 10 -Started telephone calls in Nagoya city.
- 1906(39th year of Meiji)- Russo-Japanese WarThe Atrium Prefectural Museum Held in.
- 1907(40th year of Meiji)May 10 -Nagoya City emblem established.
- 1908(41st year of Meiji)-Set up the ward as an administrative division. Naka Ward, East Ward,Nishi-ward,South wardWas launched.
- 1910(43th year of Meiji)May 2 - Nagoya City SongEstablished (May 3Public notice).
- 1911(44th year of Meiji)May 5 - Nagoya Port LineCompletion.Nagoyako StationSettings.
- Taisho era
- 1914(Taisho3 years)May 4 -In Nagoya cityWater supplyStart of supply.
- 1923(Taisho 12) April 4-Asahi of Osu relocated,Yu NakamuraOpened.
- 1925(Taisho 14)
- Showa period
- 1928(Showa3 years) June 9- The Great Exposition Celebration Nagoya ExpoHeld at Tsurumai Park until November 11th.
- 1930(Showa 5)- Nagoya City BusStarted operation.Nakagawa CanalCompletion.
- 1933(Showa 8) October 10-PresentNagoya City HallThe main government building is completed.
- 1935(Showa 10) October 10-Population exceeded 1 million for the first time in the national census.
- 1936(Showa 11) July 1- Shin-Aichi Newspaper(CurrentChunichi ShimbunThe predecessor of) is the parent companyProfessional baseballTeam Nagoya Army (currently:Chunichi Dragons) Is born.
- 1938(13)May 6 - Kansai Express Electric Railway(CurrentKinki Nippon Railway)ofKankyu Nagoya Station (currently Kintetsu Nagoya Station)Opened.
- 1941(16)May 8 - Nagoya Railway OfShin-Nagoya Station (now Meitetsu Nagoya Station)Opened.
- 10 month - Matsuba ParkIs open.
- 1944(19)May 12 - Tonankai earthquakeOccurs.
- 1945(20)May 3 - U.S. ForcesFirst large city area byAir raidReceive (up to 63 timesNagoya air raidfirst day).
- After World War II
- 1948(23)May 12 - NakagawaSannoToChina-Japan Stadium (currently Nagoya Baseball Stadium)Is open.
- 1951(26)May 9 - Central Japan Broadcasting Company(CBC) becomes Japan's firstPrivate broadcastingbyRadio broadcastStart.
- May 3 --NHK Nagoya Broadcasting Stationtv set(JOCK-TV) Main broadcast started.
- May 6 -Inside Hisaya Odori Park, Nishiki, Naka-kuNagoya TV TowerIs completed.
- May 10 - Professional Baseball (NPB) OfChunichi DragonsIs the first time since the team was foundedCentral LeagueDecide to win.
- May 11 -Chunichi DragonsNishitetsu LionsWithJapan seriesTo win, the firstJapan seriesDecide the championship (the best in Japan).
- 1955(30)May 10 -1thNagoya FestivalHeld.
- 1957(32)May 11 - Nagoya Municipal Subway1(On the Higashiyama Line)Nagoya Station - Sakaemachi StationMa and the underground shopping area open.
- 1958(33)May 2 - New Tokai TV (now Tokai TV)Established.
- 1959(34)-The golden bream of Nagoya Castle is restored.
- 1961(36)May 9 - Nagoya TVEstablished.
- 1962(37)May 11 - Nagoya City Science MuseumOpened.
- 1964(39)May 10 - Tokaido ShinkansenOpened. Shinkansen Nagoya Station is also open.
- 1965(40)May 10 - Nagoya Municipal Subway Line 2(Meijo Line),Sakaemachi Station - City Hall StationOpened.
- 1966(Showa 41)- Prefectural Road 115 OfGolden OverpassOpened.
- 1968(43)May 4 - Tomei ExpresswayOpened,Nagoya ICSettings.
- Population exceeded 200 million.
- National Route 22Opening of Nagi Bypass. Held the 1st Miss Nagoya Contest.
- 1971(46)May 12 - Municipal subway line 2(Meijo Line),City Hall Station - Ozone StationIs open, and all subway lines 2 are open.
- 1972(47)May 10 - National Route 23Shikoku ExpresswayIs open to the whole line.
- 1975(Showa 50)- National Route 41Nano BypassOpened.
- 1976(51)May 9 - Typhoon 17Torrential rain due to. Damage to more than 12 above-floor inundation and more than 2300 underfloor inundation by the 43000th.
- 1977(52)May 3 - Municipal subway line 3(Tsurumai Line),Fushimi Station - Yagoto StationOpened.
- 1979(54)May 7 - Nagoya ExpresswayOpens.
- 1981(56)May 9 -84th IOC General Assembly (West Germany OfBaden Baden)so1988 Summer OlympicsFailed to bid (Nagoya Olympic Plan).
- 1984(Showa 59)- Higashiyama ZooToコ ア ラHas appeared.
- 1988(63)May 10 --Chunichi Dragons decides to win the Central League for the fourth time in total.
- 1989(HeiseiFirst year)
- 1990(2)- AtsutaWith the ability to respond to international conferences, etc.Nagoya International Convention CenterIs completed.
- 1992(4)May 10 - Port of Nagoya Public AquariumOpened.
- 1993(5)May 8 - Municipal subway line 3(Tsurumai Line),Kamiodai Station - Shonai Ryokuchi Koen StationIs open, and all subway lines 3 are open.
- 1997(9) --From the same year, the headquarters of the Chunichi DragonsNagoya Stadium(Nakagawa WardDew bridgeFrom)Nagoya Dome(East WardTaikou South / From 2021 "VantelinMoved to "Dome Nagoya").
- 1999(11)May 9 --Chunichi Dragons decides to win the Central League for the fourth time in total.
- 2003(15)May 3 - Municipal Subway Kamiida Line,Heian-dori Station - Kamiida StationOpened.
- May 10 --Chunichi Dragons decides to win the Central League for the fourth time in total.
- May 10
- Nagoya Seaside High Speed Rail Nishi-Nagoya Port Line (Aonami Line)Opened.
- Municipal subway line 4(Meijo Line),Nagoya University Station - Shin-Ruihashi StationIs open, and all subway lines 4 are open. From the same day2At the same time, circular operation started. Line 2Kanayama Station - Nagoyako StationWas renamed from Meijo Line to Meiko Line.
- May 2 - Chubu International AirportOpen port. All international routes will be relocated from Nagoya Airport to become the new gateway to the Chubu region. Nagoya airportNagoya AirfieldRenamed to (Prefectural Nagoya Airport) and become an airport for domestic flights.
- May 3 -Fujigaoka Station in Meito-ku- Toyota City OfYakusa Station(From opening to the end of March 2006, "Expo Yakusa")Aichi ExpresswayEastern Hills Line (Linimo)Opened.
- May 3 -Safety, security and comfort regulations enforcedNagoya Station-Sakae Station-Kanayama Station-Fujigaoka StationThe area becomes a non-smoking area on the street.
- May 3 - Aichi ExpoSasashima satellite venueDe la fantasiaHeld.
- May 3 -The goldfish of Nagoya Castle are exhibited in 16 wards of the city. The two will leave Nagoya City for two days at the same time as they will be exhibited at the Aichi Expo Opening Ceremony.
- May 3 -Expo XNUMX AichiMay 9Was held until.
- May 5 -The flower bus sponsored by the Nagoya Municipal Transportation Bureau has finished operating, and the curtain has come to a 39-year history.
- May 9 -Expo Aichi closed safely after the 185-day session, and about 1,500 million people, who greatly exceeded the target of 2,200 million people, came to the event and ended successfully.
- 2006(18)May 10 -Chunichi DragonsTokyo DomeExtend the championship decision match with the giant at 12 timesTyrone WoodsHe won the 7th Central League championship in total by winning a full-base home run.
- May 3 - Midland SquareIs fully opened.
- May 11 -Chunichi Dragons won the Japanese series for the first time in 53 years. It is the second best in Japan since the team was established.
- May 11 - Nagoya PortHeld the 100th anniversary of the opening of the port at the Garden Wharf.
- May 11 -A commemorative event is held at the Fujigaoka Plant on the 50th anniversary of the opening of the Nagoya Municipal Subway.
- 2008(20)May 10 - UNESCO OfDesign cityCertified to (Kobe CityWith Asia first).
- 2009(21) --Nagoya City will sell "student commuter passes" for junior and senior high school students and university students who use the subway, which can be used not only between home and school but also at cram schools and part-time jobs from March 2010. It was determined.It is the first time in Japan that you can buy a commuter pass not only for commuting to school but also for free sections.By devising ways to improve convenience while leaving the charges unchanged, the burden on families with students will be significantly reduced..
- 2013(25)May 9 -From this date, the 2rd ``GoodbyeExpo 2013" will be held. 273 stores in Nagoya participated.
- 2014(26) -Achieved zero waiting-list children.
- 2019(ReiwaFirst year) --Nagoya City had record high tax revenues.It is the first time in 1997 years since 21 that tax revenue has reached a record high.Corporate profits improved and tax revenues reached record highs..The population of Nagoya City has increased due to the development of residential land and the opening of commercial facilities, and Kamishidami Elementary School was newly established in Moriyama Ward, Nagoya City.It is the first time in nine years that a new elementary school has been established in Nagoya..
- May 6 - EmperorQueenHis Majesties attended the 70th National Tree Planting,AichiへReiwaFirst regionYukiyukiI was done. At that timeNagoya Kanko HotelWe stayed in and lit up the lanterns.
- 10 --Nagoya City has decided to review the city's JR Central, Meitetsu, and Kintetsu so that the "Keiro Pass" can be used..
- May 11-23 Day - G20 Foreign Ministers' MeetingBut,Naka-kuIt is inNagoya Kanko HotelHeld at.
- 2020(Reiwa2 years), Japan's largest Park-PFI project "Hisaya-odori Park" opens in Nagoya.
- 11, Nagoya City has decided to add Meitetsu Bus and Mie Kotsu Bus to the "Keiro Pass". From February 2022, Meitetsu Bus will also be able to use the Keiro Pass.If the system is repaired in time, the Mie Kotsu Bus will be able to use the "Keiro Pass" from the same period..
- 12, Nagoya cityJapan Shogi FederationConcluded an agreement with.Born in Aichi prefectureSota FujiiIn response to the success of the double crown, Nagoya City proposed to the Shogi Federation that "the Nagoya City Assembly Hall should be rented at half price as a venue for children's practice sessions" to popularize shogi..
- 2026(8th year of Reiwa)-Jointly with Aichi PrefectureAsian Games-Asian Para Gamesdate held.
- vice-mayor(3 people)
- Disaster Prevention Crisis Management Bureau
- General Affairs Bureau
- Finance Bureau
- City tax office
- Civil Economic Affairs Bureau
- Tourism and Cultural Exchange Bureau
- Nagoya CastleGeneral office
- Environment Bureau
- Environmental office
- Health and Welfare Bureau
- Nagoya City Central Nursing College
- Institute of Health
- Children and Youth Bureau
- Housing City Bureau
- Greenery Civil Engineering Bureau
- Civil engineering office
- Higashiyama Comprehensive Park
- Sales Office
- Water treatment office
- Sales Office
- Hospital bureau
- Municipal hospital
- Fire department
- Fire school
- Ward office (16 wards, 6 branches)
- Health center
- Accounting room
- Audit office
- Personnel Committee Secretariat
- Agricultural Committee Secretariat
- Election Commission Secretariat
- Fixed Assets Evaluation Review Committee Office (Finance Bureau Tax Department)
- Board of Education Secretariat
- Nagoya City Education Association
- Nagoya City Library
- Nagoya City Museum
- Nagoya City Museum of Art
- Nagoya City Science Museum
- (Installed in each ward)
- Nagoya City Lifelong Learning Center(Installed in each ward)
- Nagoya City Education and Sports Association
- Elementary school/junior high school/high school
- Nagoya Environmental University
- City chairman
- City council office
The annual income of city council members is 2019 million yen (as of 2011). In 23 (Heisei 800), it was reduced to XNUMX million yen..
- Constant number: 31 people
- Term: 2019 (ReiwaFirst Year) May 5th-25 (2023th year of Reiwa) May 5th
|Chikusa Ward (2)||Taro Kuroda||Shinichi Aichi||Party membershipNational Democratic Party|
|Hideki Tsuji||LDPAichi Prefectural Assembly|
|Higashi Ward (1)||Rika Masaki||Liberal Democratic Party Aichi Prefectural Assembly|
|Kita (2)||Hiroaki Matsukawa||Liberal Democratic Party Aichi Prefectural Assembly|
|Hisashi Tsukamoto||Shinichi Aichi||Party status is National Democratic Party|
|Nishi-ward (2)||Yasuhiko Tanaka||Liberal Democratic Party Aichi Prefectural Assembly|
|Shimataro Asataro||Tax reduction Japan|
|Nakamura Ward (2)||Mutsumi Teranishi||Liberal Democratic Party Aichi Prefectural Assembly|
|Narumi Yasuhiro||Shinichi Aichi||Party membershipConstitutional Democratic Party|
|Naka-ku (1)||Yuji Masuda||Liberal Democratic Party Aichi Prefectural Assembly|
|Showa Ward (2)||Tomomi Taniguchi||Shinichi Aichi||Party membership is a constitutional Democratic Party|
|Osamu Narita||Liberal Democratic Party Aichi Prefectural Assembly|
|Mizuho Ward (2)||Taro Kawashima||Liberal Democratic Party Aichi Prefectural Assembly|
|Koji Takagi||Shinichi Aichi||Party membership is a constitutional Democratic Party|
|Atsuta (1)||Yoshiaki Kajiyama||Shinichi Aichi||Party membership is a constitutional Democratic Party|
|Nakagawa (3)||Atsushi Nishikawa||Shinichi Aichi||Party membership is a constitutional Democratic Party|
|Auka Inukai||KomeitoAichi Prefectural Assembly|
|Kazuhito Inamoto||Liberal Democratic Party Aichi Prefectural Assembly|
|Minato-ku (2)||Hirofumi Naoe||Liberal Democratic Party Aichi Prefectural Assembly|
|Shinji Yasui||Shinichi Aichi||Party status is National Democratic Party|
|South ward (2)||Tatsuo Ito||Liberal Democratic Party Aichi Prefectural Assembly|
|Tetsuo Kuno||Shinichi Aichi||Party status is National Democratic Party|
|Moriyama Ward (2)||Fumihiro Nanbu||Liberal Democratic Party Aichi Prefectural Assembly|
|Morii Motoshi||Shinichi Aichi||Party status is National Democratic Party|
|Green District (3)||Matsumoto Mamoru||Shinichi Aichi||Party membership is a constitutional Democratic Party|
|Watanabe Noboru||Liberal Democratic Party Aichi Prefectural Assembly|
|Akihiko Oka||Komei Party Aichi Prefectural Assembly|
|Meito Ward (2)||Akio Tomita||Shinichi Aichi||Party status is National Democratic Party|
|Takaya Tsutsui||Prefectural Government LDP Club||Liberal Democratic Party|
|Tenpaku Ward (2)||Miki Susaki||Liberal Democratic Party Aichi Prefectural Assembly|
|Mizutani Mitsunobu||Shinichi Aichi||Party status is National Democratic Party|
House of Representatives
- Term: October 2017, 29 (October 10, 22)-October 2021, 3 (Reiwa 10 years) October 21, XNUMX ("48th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Aichi prefecture 1st ward(Higashi Ward,Nishi-ward,Kita,Naka-ku）||Yumichi Kumada||LDP||3||Constituency|
|Norihiko Yoshida||Constitutional Democratic Party||2||Proportional revival|
|Aichi prefecture 2st ward(Chikusa Ward,Moriyama Ward,Meito Ward）||Furukawa Motohisa||National Democratic Party||8||Constituency|
|Aichi prefecture 3st ward(Showa Ward,Green District,Tenpaku Ward）||Shoichi Kondo||Constitutional Democratic Party||8||Constituency|
|Yoshitaka Ikeda||LDP||3||Proportional revival|
|Aichi prefecture 4st ward(Mizuho Ward,Atsuta,Minato-ku,South ward）||Shozo Kudo||LDP||3||Constituency|
|Yoshio Maki||Constitutional Democratic Party||6||Proportional revival|
|Aichi prefecture 5st ward(Nakamura Ward,NakagawaSuch)||Hirotaka Akamatsu||Constitutional Democratic Party||10||Constituency|
|Kenji Kanda||LDP||3||Proportional revival|
Of the central ministries and agencies that have jurisdiction over the Chubu and Tokai regionsOfficeThere are many.
- Nagoya High Court
Sister cities/partner cities
Nagoya's sister-friendship cities are linked to six cities in six countries, and exchanges in various fields are actively carried out between the two cities throughout the year. Also, souvenirs from each city are NagoyaNaka-kuThe International Exchange Exhibition Room on the 1st basement floor of the Nagoya City Hall (Nagoya State Guest House)Hisaya Odori ParkIt is open to the public at. Since 2012, we have stopped interacting with Nanjing City..
- sister city
- Partner city
|Name of a city||Country/Region||Alliance date|
|Taichung City||Taiwan(Republic of China) City of jurisdiction||2019(ReiwaFirst year)May 10|
|Tashkent city||Uzbekistan Tashkent City||2019(First year of Reiwa)May 12|
|Champs Elysees||France Ile de France Paris||1989(XNUMX)May 9 Hisaya OdoriSigned a friendly alliance with|
|Louise||Belgium Brussels metropolitan area ブ リ ュ ッ セ ル||2014(26)May 9 Sakaemachi Shopping StreetSigned a sister affiliation with|
|Passage de Panorama Shopping Street||France Ile de France Paris||2015(27)May 4 Entonji Shopping StreetSigned a friendly alliance with|
- Healthy City Union
- It is a network of cities working to protect the health of residents and improve the quality of life in each city.
- Partner city
|Name of a city||Local name / prefecture name||Alliance date|
|Toyota City||Chubu region Aichi||1986(61)May 10 Contact exchange agreement tie-up signing|
|Nakatsugawa||Chubu region Gifu||1986(61)May 10 Contact exchange agreement tie-up signing|
|Rikuzentakata City||Tohoku region Iwate||2014(26)May 10 Signing of industrial promotion agreement|
- Nobunaga Oda Summit
Sister port / Friendship port
Nagoya PortIs one of Japan's major international trading ports (five major ports), and according to 2016 dataThe largest volume of cargo handled in Japan, the second largest in terms of trade amount after Tokyo Port. The feature is that it has a large surplus, and when it is limited to the export value, it stands out at about 2 trillion yen.
- Friendship sister port
|Port name||Country/Region||Alliance date|
|Los AngelesHarbor||The United States of America California||1959(Showa34 years)May 3 Signing of Friendship Sister Port Alliance|
|Fremantle Harbor||Australian Commonwealth Western Australia||1983(58)May 4 Signing of Friendship Sister Port Alliance|
|BaltimoreHarbor||The United States of America Maryland||1985(60)May 10 Signing of Friendship Sister Port Alliance|
|SydneyHarbor||Australian Commonwealth New South Wales||2010(Heisei22 years)May 11 Signing of Friendship Sister Port Alliance|
- Friendship port
|Port name||Country/Region||Alliance date|
|AntwerpHarbor||Belgium Antwerp||1988(Showa63 years)May 11 Signing of Friendship Port Alliance|
|BrugesHarbor||Belgium West Flanders||2013(Heisei25 years)7 Signing of Friendship Port Alliance|
- Friendship Exchange Port
|Port name||Country/Region||Alliance date|
|ShanghaiHarbor||People's Republic of China City||2003(Heisei15 years)May 2 Signing of friendship exchange port alliance|
Sister airport/affiliated airport
Span 4 municipalities including Nagoya cityPrefectural Nagoya AirportIt is,The United States of AmericaState of Washington OfMoses Lake CityIt is inGrant County International AirportHas a sister airport tie-up with.
|Airport name||Country/Region||Alliance date|
|Grant County International Airport||The United States of America State of Washington||2016(28)May 10 Prefectural Nagoya AirportSigned a sister affiliation with|
United Nations Organization
- United Nations Regional Development Center
- Aichi Prefectural Library(United Nations Depository Library) (Cancelled as of 2010)
- Consulate General
- Honorary Consulate-General
- Honorary Consulate
- In NagoyaFederal Democratic Republic of EthiopiaHonorary Consulate
- In NagoyaAustriaHonorary Consulate
- In NagoyaKingdom of the NetherlandsHonorary Consulate
- In NagoyaRepublic of KazakhstanHonorary Consulate
- In NagoyaKingdom of CambodiaHonorary Consulate
- In NagoyaRepublic of KenyaHonorary Consulate
- In NagoyaColombiaHonorary Consulate
- In NagoyaKingdom of SpainHonorary Consulate
- In NagoyaDemocratic Socialist Republic of Sri LankaHonorary Consulate
- In NagoyaNew ZealandHonorary Consulate
- In NagoyaBangladeshHonorary Consulate
- In NagoyaFinlandHonorary Consulate
- In NagoyaFranceHonorary Consulate
- In NagoyaBurkina RepublicHonorary Consulate
- In Nagoyathe Socialist Republic of VietnamHonorary Consulate
- In NagoyaBelgiumHonorary Consulate
- In NagoyaPortugalHonorary Consulate
- In NagoyaMyanmarHonorary Consulate
- In NagoyaMexicoHonorary Consulate
- In NagoyaMongoliaHonorary Consulate
- In NagoyaLao People's Democratic RepublicHonorary Consulate
Foreign government related organizations
- Nagoya American Center
- American Chamber of Commerce in Japan
- Representative Office of Japan, West Virginia, USA
- Aichi Japan-French Association Alliance Francaise
- France Alsace Japan Office (CEEJA)
- FranceChamber of commerce Chubu Branch (CCI France)
- British Government Nagoya Regional Office
- UK Department of Transportation Japan Office (VCA)
- Tokai Japan-China Trade Center
- China Jiangsu International Exchange Center Liaison Office
- NagoyaOverseasGeneral meeting
- AichiOverseasGeneral meeting
- Korea Tourism Organization Nagoya branch
- Korea Trade and Investment Promotion Agency Nagoya Trading Center (KOTRA)
- Brazil Travel Agency Nagoya Sales Office
Central Japan-Chubu regionIs the economic center of the country.In the Chukyo area centered on Nagoya cityGross productIs about $3,637 billion, the third largest in the country and the 3nd largest in the world.. JapanThree major stock exchangesIs a corner ofNagoya Stock Exchange,Nagoya Chamber of Commerce-Chubu Economic FederationSuch asFinancial instruments exchangeAnd economic groups.The automobile industry is thrivingChukyo Industrial AreaIt belongs to Japan and is one of the leading industrial cities in Japan.Nagoya PortIs Japan's largest export port in international trade.
Nominal gross domestic product of Nagoya city in FY2017 was 13 billion yen.
Nagoya small and medium enterprise investment trainingSuch asventure capitalIt is located there and is actively engaged in economic activities such as increasing the value of investee companies. In recent years, taking advantage of its location in central Japan,Greater Nagoya Initiative(GNI)”, with the aim of making the region's industrial economy more open to the world and attracting excellent companies, technologies, people, and information from the world, administration, industry, universities, and research. Japan's first model project is a promotion activity conducted by the public and private sectors, such as institutions, and a business attraction activity.
Most of the city is residential and commercial and industrial areas, so it is not generally used. Most of the farmlandShonai RiverLocated in the Nakagawa Ward and Minato Ward to the west,VegetablesWe are working to promote local production for local consumption by taking advantage of the advantage of cultivating paddy rice and locating it in a large consumption area.
- Indispensable for hot pot cookingChinese cabbageIs the birthplace of. So even nowChinese cabbageVarieties name is "Nozaki (originating in Nakagawa Ward) Chinese cabbage No. XNUMX" and "Aichi Chinese cabbageThere are many names related to Nagoya.
- FluffyPrefecture, which has the highest production volume in JapanTokai CityThe cultivation of edible butterbur is active mainly in the western part of Nagoya City.
- In fisheriesShimono Isshiki TownWas a fishing port until around 30. Even after returning the fishing rights, the fish market still exists as a remnant of those days (planned to close at the end of March 2021)).
- It's a small but canal in the cityHorikawaSailed fromJapanese sand lance-イ ワ シThere is also a fishing industry that catches fish. Private fishing boats within the Port of NagoyaGoby,Japanese sea bassCan catch
Toyota City,YokkaichiAlong withChukyo Industrial AreaIt is a core city andautomotive industry,Aerospace industry,Railway car,Steel,Special steel,Motor,CeramicsIndustry is thriving. The value of manufactured products shipped in FY2016 was 3 billion yen..
- Major manufacturing factories
- NoritakeHeadquarters factory (Nishi-kuNoritakeshinmachi）
- TorayAichi Factory (Nishi Ward)Horikoshi）
- Mitsubishi ElectricNagoya Works (Higashi Ward)Yadaminami）
- Asahi beerNagoya Factory (Moriyama Ward)Nishigawaracho）
- Mitsubishi Heavy IndustriesIwatsuka Factory (Nakamura Ward)Iwatsukacho）
- Nisshin Flour MillNagoya Factory (Nakagawa Ward)Nagaracho）
- Tokai Passenger Railway Nagoya Factory(Nagara Town, Nakagawa Ward)
- リ ン ナ イAichi Factory (Nakagawa Ward)Aichi Town）
- Chubu steel plateHeadquarters factory (Nakagawa Ward)Kousutori）
- Central Japan Ice SugarHeadquarters factory (Nakagawa Ward)Tamagawa Town）
- NGKNagoya Factory (Atsuta Ward)Rokuno）
- Japanese special potteryHead office factory (Mizuho Ward)Suda Town）
- Aichi Machine IndustryAtsuta Factory (Atsuta Ward)
- Aichi Clock ElectricHeadquarters factory (Atsuta Ward)A thousand years）
- PalomaHead office factory (Mizuho Ward)Taoyuan Town）
- ToyotomiHead office factory (Taozono-cho, Mizuho-ku)
- Brother industryMizuho Plant (Mizuho Ward)
- Brother Industries Taoyuan Factory (Taoyuan Town, Mizuho-ku)
- Brother Industries Hoshizaki Factory (Minami Ward)
- Daido special steelHoshizaki Factory (Minami Ward)Daidocho）
- Daido Steel Powder Factory (Minato WardRyugu Town）
- Daido Special Steel Takiharu Factory (Minami Ward)Takiharucho）
- Mitsui ChemicalsNagoya Factory (Minami Ward)
- Aichi Machine IndustryEitoku Factory (Minato Ward)Noseki）
- UACJNagoya Works (Minato Ward Millennium)
- Mitsubishi Heavy IndustriesNagoya Aerospace Systems WorksOe Factory (Minato Ward)Oe Town）
- TorayNagoya Plant (Oe-cho, Minato-ku)
- Mitsubishi Fuso Truck/BusOe Factory (Oe Town, Minato-ku)
- NichihaNagoya Factory (Minato Ward)Shiotomecho）
- NipponNagoya Factory (Minato Ward)Arrival）
- ToagoseiNagoya Factory (Minato Ward)Showa Town）
- Japanese vehicleNarumi Factory (Midori Ward)Narumi Town）
The wholesale sales value of Nagoya City in 2007 was about 27 billion yen nationwide.Tokyo Ward-OsakaSecond only. In addition, the retail sales amount is about 3 billion yen, with Tokyo ward and Osaka city横 浜 市Next big amount.
It is also known as a gourmet battle area and has a unique culture.Nagoya riceA variety of dishes are gathered, with the first being the name.2019IsMichelin guideAichi/Gifu/Mie 2019 Special Edition Is being published, and is drawing worldwide attention.
Redevelopment progressed in the 2000s, and construction of high-rise buildings is progressing rapidly centering on Meieki.Multiple skyscrapers are planned around Sakae.
MatsuzakayaNagoya store South Building
- Famous station
Meitetsu Department StoreHead office
Yamada DenkiLABI Nagoya
Bic cameraNagoya Station West Store
Midland SquareCommercial building
- Main commercial facilities
- Hoshigaoka Terrace(subwayHigashiyama LineHoshigaoka Station）
- Nagoya Mitsukoshi Hoshigaoka Store (Hoshigaoka Station on the Higashiyama Subway Line)
- Deli Square
- AEON Imaike store
- Sun Claire Ikeshita
- Fujigaoka effe
- AEON Yagoto(subwayMeijo LineYagoto Station）
- Aeon Town Chikusa(JRChuo Main LineTsurumai Station(North side along the viaduct)
- Western part
- Apita Nagoya South Store
- AEON MALL Odaka(JRTokaido Main LineMinamiodaka Station）
- AEON MALL Nagoya Minato(Nagoya seaside high-speed trainBlue lineArakogawa Koen Station）
- AEON MALL Shin Mizuhashi(subwayMeijo Line-Sakuradori LineShin-Ruihashi Station）
- Aeon Town Arimatsu
- JETTY(subwayMeiko LineNagoyako Station）
- Naru Park
- Hills Walk Tokushige Gardens(subwaySakuradori LineTokushige Station）
- Maker's pier(Nagoya seaside high-speed trainBlue lineKinjofuto Station）
- LaLaport Nagoya Minato Aquls(subwayMeiko LineMinato Ward Office Station）
AEON MALL Nagoya Minato(Bay City)
- Listed companies
- Aisan Technology
- Aichi Machine Industry
- Aichi Bank
- Aichi Clock Electric
- Isewan shipping
- Village Vanguard Corporation
- Wood friends
- A team
- SK eye
- MG Home
- Okaya Koki
- Purchase kingdom
- Kaji Corporation
- Money beauty food
- Kawasaki Equipment Industry
- Kikusui Chemical Industry
- Kimura Unity
- Clip Corporation
- Cross plus
- Katie Kay
- Geo Holdings
- Komehyo Holdings
- Sagami Holdings
- Sanyodo Bookstore
- G. taste
- SHIM SHII
- Sea Cube
- J Group Holdings
- JP Holdings
- JB Eleven
- System research
- Japan Best Rescue System
- Sync layer
- Shinto Industry
- Sumitomo Riko
- Daikoku Electric
- Daiseki Environmental Solution
- Daido special steel
- Daido Metal Industry
- Daiho Transportation
- Taiyo Foundation Industries
- Takeda Printing
- Central Works
- Chukyo Bank
- Central steel plate
- Chubu feed
- Chubu Fisheries
- Chubu Electric Power
- Central Japan Broadcasting Company
- De Western Therapy Institute
- DMG Mori Seiki
- Techno Horizon
- Tokai Electronics
- Tokai dyeing
- Tokai passenger railway
- Token Corporation
- Toho Gas
- Toyo Warehouse
- Toe neck
- Toshin Holdings
- Tokukura construction
- Toyota Tsusho
- Na dex
- Central Japan Industrial
- Nagoya Bank
- Nagoya Railway
- Nagoya Grampus Eight
- Nitto FC
- Japan Air Conditioning Service
- Japanese vehicle manufacturing
- Japanese special pottery
- Noritake Company Limited
- Hatsuko Corporation
- VT Holdings
- Brother industry
- Proto corporation
- Bronco Billy
- Maruhachi Securities
- Mitachi industry
- Mino Ceramics
- Meiko shipping
- Masterpiece construction
- Meiji Electric Industry
- Meitetsu Transport
- Meito industry
- Melco Holdings
- Yahagi Construction Industry
- Resort trust
- リ ン ナ イ
- Other major companies
- Aichi Toyota Motor
- Aichi Hino Motors
- Aoki Super
- Aoyagi Sohonke
- Atsuta Horaiken
- Abe Confectionery
- Institute of Medical Biology
- Inoac Corporation
- Usami mineral oil
- FM Aichi
- Oshima Food Industry
- Oak Lawn Marketing
- Owari Seiki
- Kasugai Confectionery
- Kawai Juku
- Kawamoto Works
- Kyoraku Sangyo Holdings
- King Corporation
- Green city cable tv
- Sun green
- Sanwa Chemical Research Institute
- Sea Tech
- Shikishima bread
- Shinto communication
- Super jumbo
- Sugimura Chemical Industry
- Great success
- Dainippon Wood Preservation
- Treasure traffic
- Takeda Teva Pharma
- Tamano Consultant
- Chukyo TV broadcasting
- Chuden CTI
- Chunichi Shimbun
- Chubu Keizai Shimbun
- Tsubame Group
- TV Aichi
- Tokai TV broadcasting
- Tokai Radio Broadcast
- Tokai Tokyo Securities
- Tokai Mazda sales
- Toyota Systems
- Toyota financial services
- Toyota home
- Central Japan Expressway
- Central Japan Ice Sugar
- Nagoya TV Broadcast
- Nagoya Toyopet
- Nagoya wood
- Japan concrete
- Japan General Food
- Japanese menard cosmetics
- Moving company
- Fujipan Group Headquarters
- Furuta Electric
- Macoron confectionery
- Matsuyama Confectionery
- Marukawa Confectionery
- Miya Shoji
- Miyuki woolen
- Meiraku Group
- Yasui Furniture
- Yamashita Factory
- Lion traffic
- Washington Hotel
Newspapers and news agencies
- General paper
- Chunichi ShimbunNagoya Headquarters (Chunichi Shimbun-Chunichi Sports）
- Chubu Keizai Shimbunhead office(Chubu Keizai Shimbun-Daily Gendai(Chubu edition)
- Asahi Shimbun Nagoya Head Office(Asahi Shimbun）
- Mainichi Newspaper Chubu Head Office(Mainichi Newspapers）
- Yomiuri Shimbun Chubu Branch(Yomiuri Shimbun-Sports report(Chubu edition)
- Nihon Keizai Shimbun Nagoya Branch(Nihon Keizai Shimbun）
- Sokoku ShimbunChubu Bureau (Sankei Shimbun）
*Nationwide papers are Aichi/Gifu/Mie prefectures.[Annotation 2]
- Sports paper
- Nikkan Sports Newspaper West JapanNagoya Headquarters (Nikkan Sports）
- Sports Nippon ShimbunChubu Bureau (Sports Nippon)
- Tokyo Sports NewspaperChubu Branch (Chukyo Sports）
- News agency
- Terrestrial television station
- Japan Broadcasting Corporation (NHK) Nagoya Broadcasting Station(Synthesis-Education）
- Tokai TV broadcasting(THK, Tokai TV) (FNNseries)
- Chukyo TV broadcasting(CTV, CHUKYO TV) (NNNseries)
- CBC TV (CBC) (JNNseries)
- Nagoya TV Broadcast(NBN, me-tele)ANNseries)
- TV Aichi (TVA) (TXNseries)
Tokai TV broadcasting(THK)
(Higashi Ward, Nagoya City)
Nagoya TV Broadcast(NBN)
- Japan Broadcasting Corporation (NHK) Nagoya Broadcasting Station (Radio No. 1-Radio No. 2-FM）
- CBC Radio(CBC) (JRNseries)
- Tokai Radio Broadcast(SF, Tokai Radio) (NRNseries)
- FM Aichi(FM AICHI) (JFNseries)
- MID-FM(Community broadcasting）
* Broadcasting areas are NHK Nagoya 1st and 2nd and CBC Radio, Tokai Radio is the Chukyo wide area including this prefecture, NHK Nagoya FM and FM AICHI, and ZIP-FM is the prefecture area broadcasting.
- Chubu Electric Power(head office:Higashi Ward) - NagoyaBusiness worldLeading companies新Mika, FormerFive setsOne company[Annotation 3].Chubu Economic FederationOften produces chairman.
- JERA - Chubu Electric PowerとTEPCOA power generation company invested by.
- Main office
- Nagoya branch (Chikusa Ward）
- Hoshigaoka Office (Chikusa Ward)
- North office (Kita）
- Kasadera Office (South ward）
- Sales Office
- Middle office (Naka-ku）
- North Sales Office (Kita）
- Green Sales Office (Green District）
- Port Sales Office (Minato-ku）
- Nakagawa Sales Office (Nakagawa）
- Nakamura Sales Office (Nakamura Ward）
- Mizuho Sales Office (Mizuho Ward）
- Chikusa Sales Office (Chikusa Ward）
- Moriyama Sales Office (Moriyama Ward）
- Tenpaku Service Station (Tenpaku Ward）
- West Nippon Telegraph and Telephone(NTT West Japan) Tokai Business Division Nagoya Branch- NTT West-Tokai(NTT Business Solutions）
- Nagoya Central Branch (NTT Sakae Building)- Naka-ku
- Nagoya East Branch (NTT Kakuoyama Building)- Chikusa Ward
- Nagoya South Branch (NTT Nagoya Port Building)- Minato-ku
- Area code
- National university
- Public university
- Aichi Prefectural University Moriyama Campus/Satellite Campus
- Aichi Prefectural University of Arts Satellite Gallery SA・KURA
- Nagoya City University Sakurayama (Kawasumi) Campus, Tanabe-dori Campus, Takiko (Yama no Hata) Campus, Kitasenkin Campus
- private university
- Aichi University Nagoya campus, driveway campus
- Aichi Gakuin University Kusumoto/Suemori, Meijo Park Campus
- Aichi Institute of Technology Jiyugaoka campus, Motoyama campus
- Aichi Shukutoku University Hoshigaoka Campus
- Aichi Toho University
- Aichi Mizuho University Nagoya campus
- Asahi University Nagoya campus
- Kinjo Gakuin University
- GLOBIS Graduate School of Management Nagoya school
- Industrial Management University Chubu Division
- Business Concept Graduate University Nagoya campus
- Sugiyama Jogakuen University
- Seijo University Nagoya Learning Center
- Seijo University Nagoya Marunouchi Campus
- Daido University Takiharu Campus/Shiramizu Campus
- Chukyo University Nagoya campus
- Chubu University Nagoya campus
- Tokai Gakuen University Nagoya campus
- Tokyo University of Communications Nagoya station square satellite campus
- Tokyo Welfare University Nagoya campus
- Doho University
- Toyota Institute of Technology
- Nagoya College of Music
- Nagoya Gakuin University Nagoya Campus (Shirotori / Hibino / Taiho), Marunouchi Satellite
- Nagoya Gakugei University Meijo Mae Medical Campus
- Nagoya University of Economics Meieki Satellite Campus
- Nagoya University of Arts Terrasse Nayabashi Gallery Box
- Nagoya Sangyo University Ozone Satellite Campus
- Nagoya University of Commerce Nagoya campus
- Nagoya Women's University
- Nanzan University
- Nippon Welfare University Nagoya Chiyoda Campus
- Open University Aichi Learning Center
- Hokkaido Information University Nagoya Education Center
- Meijo University Tenpaku, Yagoto, Nagoya Dome front campus
- International Fashion CollegeNagoya campus
Junior high school
- Aichi Prefectural Chikusa Deaf School
- Aichi Prefectural Nagoya Special Needs School
- Aichi Prefectural Nagoya Blind School
- Aichi Prefectural Nagoya Deaf School
- Aichi Prefectural Port Special Support School
- Nagoya Municipal School for the Disabled
- Nagoya City Minami School for the Disabled
- Nagoya City Tenhaku School for the Disabled
- Nagoya Moriyama School for the Disabled
- FoundationJapan Research Institute Nagoya office
- Public test research instituteNagoya City Research Institute
- Independent administrative agencyNational Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology Chubu Center
- Food Technology Center
- National Research and Development AgencyFine Ceramics Center(JFCC)
- National Research and Development AgencyRIKEN Bio-Mimetic Control Research Center (Nagoya Institute)
- Mitsubishi Research InstituteNagoya Office (think tank）
- Collaborative research facility networkChubu Regional Office
- Tokugawa Hayashi Research InstituteHoura Bunko History Laboratory
- Kampong Institute(think tank)
- Aichi Prefectural Institute of Public Health
- Nagoya City Public Health Research Institute
- Tokai Gender Research Institute
- Nagoya Biodiversity Center
- International BaccalaureateAccredited school
- Nagoya International Academy Nagoya International School - International BaccalaureateAccredited school
- Brazil school
- Correzio Brazil Japan
- Korean school
Designated driving school
Facilities other than school education
- Vocational development school
- Aichi Confectionery Technology College
- Aichi Prefectural Sheet Metal Technical College
- Chubu Vocational Skills Development Center Nagoya Port Labor Branch
- Nagoya Institute of Technology
Currently, the sky gate of Nagoya is located in the southern suburbs of the city.Chita PeninsulaIt is inTokonameMaritime airport floating off the coastChubu International Airport(Centrair) and the northern suburbs of the cityKita-Komaki City-Toyoyama Town-Kasugai CityStraddleNagoya Airfield(Prefectural Nagoya Airport, Komaki Airport).
Formerly Nagoya Airport (Komaki Airport), which used to be used for international flights and domestic flights,2005Held inAichi ExpoThe main function was transferred to the Chubu International Airport, which opened in accordance with the above, and was renamed as prefectural Nagoya Airport. CurrentlyERJIs the main equipmentFuji Dream Airlines(FDA) has 9 domestic locations (Aomori,Hanamaki,Yamagata,Niigata,Kochi,Fukuoka,Kumamoto,Izumo) Is only in service. Around this Komaki Airport, it is the first domestic jet airlinerMitsubishi SpaceJetTo manufactureMitsubishi AircraftAlso has a manufacturing base on the land adjacent to the Nagoya Airfield site, and since the days of the former Nagoya Airport,Komaki BaseIt is a common military and civilian airport that uses the runway together.
Excluding thatJapan Airlines(JAL)All Nippon Airways(ANA) andDelta AirlinesMajor international and domestic flights operated by major airlines are departing from and arriving at Chubu International Airport, and large passenger planes are used.WesternAll international flights, including international flights, are to and from Chubu International Airport. Central Japan International Airport is at the tourist notation on the airport access "Nagoya / Central", for prefectural Nagoya Airport (Nagoya airport) is referred to as the "Nagoya / Komaki", if you arrive in Nagoya City by air flights, either in advance Be careful if you arrive at the airport.
From Central Japan International Airport, United States by Delta Airlines /DetroitLines orLufthansabyThe Federal Republic of Germany/FrankfurtBy wire, fin airFinland/HelsinkiIn addition to regular international direct flights to and from Western countries such as lines,Southeast AsiaandEast AsiaInternational flights to various places (China cities, South Korea, Taiwan) are also frequently scheduled. Pacific regions (Hawaii/Honolulu,Guam,SaipanEtc.) also have regular flights throughout the year. After 1Jetstar Japan,Spring and Autumn AirSuch asCheap airline(LCC) also has service to Chubu Airport, and operates regular routes both domestically and internationally. Basically, except for Nagoya Airfield (Komaki Airport), where eight domestic regional routes depart and arrive, all will arrive at Chubu International Airport.
There is no rail access to prefectural Nagoya Airport,busRoute andUrban highwayHas been maintained. Access to Chubu Centrair International Airport is via a railway terminal station in the southern part of Nagoya City.Kanayama StationAndJR TokaiWe communicate with the head office building via an underground passageMeitetsu Nagoya StationThere are airport limited express and airport express services. Meitetsu Nagoya StationMeitetsu Tokoname Line-Airport lineDirect limited expressMuskyIt is connected in 28 minutes at the fastest. In addition, central stations and suburbs of each wardMeito WardFujigaokaThere are also high-speed buses running from central parts of the city to Chubu International Airport.
Nagoya Municipal SubwayとNagoya City BusManageNagoya City Transportation BureauMainly, the train is JR Tokai,Nagoya Railway(Meitetsu),Kinki Nippon RailwayThree major companies of (Kintetsu) are on board.Nagoya Station is the terminal station that plays a central role in the city.Sakae Station-Kanayama StationThere is.
TrainIs the representative station ofNagoya StationWas located in a reclaimed wetland called "Sasashima" located in the western part of the old castle town of Nagoya.Now in NagoyaCity centerIt is one of.Tokai passenger railway(JR Tokai) In addition to Nagoya StationMeitetsu Nagoya Station,Kintetsu Nagoya Station,subway-Blue lineThere are Nagoya stations, but they are sometimes collectively called "Nagoya station" or "Meieki" for short.Famous stationIs the name of the administrative area around Nagoya Station (Nakamura Ward-Nishi-wardXNUMX-chome to XNUMX-chome, Nakamura WardMeieki MinamiIt is also from XNUMX-chome to XNUMX-chome.
Main stations in each ward
The main stations in the 16 wards that make up Nagoya city are as follows. It is a station that is typically used as a starting point and destination for various uses.Taizi TheWard officenearest station.
- Atsuta : Atsuta Station-Jingumae Station-Denmacho Station-Rokubancho Station
- Kita : Kurokawa Station-Kamiida Station
- Showa Ward : Yagoto Station-Gokisho Station
- Chikusa Ward : Chikusa Station-Imaike Station-Ikeshita Station-Higashiyama Koen Station-Hoshigaoka Station
- Tenpaku Ward : Nonami Station-Hara Station-Hirai Station-Shiogamaguchi Station
- Nakagawa : Takahata Station-Haruta Station-Toda Station
- Naka-ku : Sakae Station-Kanayama Station-Kamimaezu Station-Tsurumai Station-City Hall Station
- Nakamura Ward : Nagoya Station-Meitetsu Nagoya Station-Kintetsu Nagoya Station-Nakamura Ward Office Station
- Nishi-ward : Kamiodai Station-Jyoshin Station
- Higashi Ward : Ozone Station-Sunadabashi Station-Carriageway station
- Mizuho Ward : Shin-Ruihashi Station-Hotta Station-Sakurayama Station-Mizuho Ward Office Station
- Green District : Narumi Station-Arimatsu Station-Odaka Station-Tokushige Station-Sakyoyama Station
- Minato-ku : Tokaidori Station-Minato Ward Office Station-Nagoyako Station-Kinjofuto Station
- South ward : Kasera Station-Oe Station
- Meito Ward : Fujigaoka Station-Hongo Station-Kamisha Station
- Moriyama Ward : Obata Station-Shin-Moriyama Station
Abandoned station in the city
- Nagoya Railway
- Ichinomiya Line : Yanagibashi Station,Oshikiri Station,Hiratachō Station,Biwajima Station
- Seto Line : Horikawa Station,Honcho Station, Gokoku Shrine-mae Station,Otsucho Station,Hisaya Station,Doishita Station、、、、Inariyama Station、Ekimae Station,Moriyamaguchi Station,Kasadera Road Station,
- Nagoya Main Line : Biwajimabashi Station,Iida Station,Tokasaji Station
- Komaki Line : Seko Station
- Tokoname Line:,, (cargo station)
- JR Tokai
- Main Stadium in front of Nagoya Stadium(Temporary station)
- JR Tokai/JR Freight
- Nishi-Nagoya Port Station(Cargo station)
- Japan National Railway
- Horikawaguchi Station(Cargo station),Shiratori Station(Cargo station),Nagoya market station(Cargo station)
Bus lines are not limited to city buses,Meitetsu Group OfMeitetsu bus,Kintetsu Group OfMie trafficEtc. operate routes around the ward. As for bus use, city buses attract the largest number of users due to the high route density.Meitetsu bus,Mie trafficRegarding buses, they are only operated in some areas,Main bus,Hoshigaoka Station departure/arrival routesThere are also high utilization rates.
Most of the city buses have a uniform fareNagoya ExpresswayWhile 10 yen is added for the transit section, the prepaid and prepaid advance payment is required, while the Meitetsu Bus and Mie Kotsu Bus are a section-based fare with a numbered ticket, which is a postpaid, prepaid and postpaid method. Even on city buses, the two main lines that operate jointly with Meitetsu and the Yutori and Line, which directly connect to the Nagoya Guideway Bus, use the method of arriving, arriving and deferring payments. Meitetsu Bus and Mie Kotsu Bus have the same fare as the city bus in the competitive section of the city bus.
- Bus terminal
In addition to this, bus terminals have been set up around the main subway stations, which serve as a feeder transport to the subway in the surrounding areas.
The large amount of traffic in Nagoya is supported by an outstanding road network. There is a road with 3-5 lanes on each side like a grid, and due to the wide road designNagoya ExpresswayIt was also easy to pass through.100m roadWide with a width of about 100 meters called道路(Hisaya OdoriとWakamiya Odori) Is also proud of Nagoya. The width of one road is not 100 meters, but it is called 20 meters by adding the median strip of about 100 meters between the up and down lanes and the lane. The median strip along the way is like a park where you can rest safely, so pedestrians do not have to cross 100 meters at a stretch or pressure.
The origin of the wide road network, which is said to be the best in Japan, was in the Edo period as seen in Hirokoji.Manji Great FireIt is in the role of a firebreak zone after.. In anticipation of the coming car society,Pacific WarIt was further developed based on the War Disaster Reconstruction City Plan. This city plan was very bold, with many wide roads running north, south, east, and west in a scorched city area caused by an air raid, and all the graveyards in various parts of the city were consolidated in one place. .. Postwar Japan rapideconomic growthSo, the bold city planning has come to fruition. Who is responsible for this planJiro TabuchiAs a technician,1966Has been awarded the title of "Honorary Citizen".
The Nagoya Expressway runs in a ring in the center of the city, outsideNagoya second ring roadSurrounds the city area in a ring. In the eastern suburbs of the cityMeito WardToTomei Expressway OfNagoya InterchangeWith a downtown area (ProsperityDistrict andOsuIf you use the Nagoya Expressway and the Nagoya No. 15 Ring Road from the neighborhood, it will take about XNUMX minutes.Aichi Prefectural Road 60 Nagoya Nagakute LineFor example) in 30 minutes without traffic congestion-about 45 minutes. In the southern Gulf areaIse Gulf ExpresswayIs passing. Besides, in the suburbsMeishin Expressway,Chuo Expressway,Tokai Hokuriku Expressway,Chita Peninsula RoadIt can be said that these areas are connected with each other, and road infrastructure including general roads is very well developed.
As for the expressway, on May 2021, 5, it was the only city in the city that had not yet started construction.Nagoya second ring road(Nagoya Nishi IC - Tobishima IC ) Was opened, so all Mei-Nikan were opened.Along with this, among the highways that pass through the cityIse Gulf ExpresswayexceptSuburban sectionTherefore, the charges are slightly different.
Main streets in the city
- Main street
- Street in the center
- Kobikicho Dori
- Nakanomachi Dori
- Horikawa Higashidori
- Kuwana Town Street
- Nagashima Town Street
- Nanamacho Dori
- Gofukumachi Dori
- Isemachi Dori
- Uramon Maemachi Dori
- Chiyoda Dori
- Seven Matsudori
- Chuo Line Nishidori
- Kyomachi Dori
- Uono shelf street
- Suginomachi Dori
- Denmacho Dori
- Fukuromachi Dori
- Honshigemachi Dori
- Yabacho Dori
- Hanazono Dori
- Osu Kannon Nishidori
- Banshoji Dori
- Matsumoto Dori
- Matsugae Dori
- Utsukibashi Dori
- Kinjo PierStreet in the center
- Nanjing Avenue
- Mexico Odori
- Los Angeles Odori
Nagoya city(Nakagawa) Chubu Transport BureauAichi Transport BureauIssued byLicense plateDisplays the place name of "Nagoya". This is commonly called the "Nagoya number". It was changed with the separation of the "Mikawa number" from the "love number" on March 1965, 3. On August 1, 1979, the "Owari Komaki number" was separated. As of 8, the areas where the "Nagoya Number" is issued are Nagoya City,Obu City,Tokai City,Chita,Handa City,Tokoname,Chita District,Tsushima,Aishi City,Yatomi City,Ama City,Kaifu-gun,Toyoake City,Nisshin City,Nagakute,Aichi-gunIs.
Nagoya PortThe Atsuta Port, which was famous for the passing of the palace, is located offshore of Atsuta-mae Nitta, from the perspective of the progress of reclamation in the surrounding waters and the inability to function as a modern port in shallow water.Landfill-dredgingIt is a modern port built after.World War IIHowever, after the war, it expanded to other factories on this site and with local capital.Fuji SteelOf the joint ventureTokai Steel(Nippon SteelNagoya WorksIts predecessor) has made inroads and developed.Ise bayFacing from the westYatomi City,Tobishima Village,Nagoya cityMinato-ku,Tokai City,ChitaAnd four市町村Span. The name of the surrounding facility is often abbreviated as "Meiko". As for the Port of Nagoya, we have a production base mainly in Aichi Prefecture and export a large number of automobiles to countries all over the world.Toyota Motor IndustrySince it is used by large companies such as Japan, it has been a representative import and export base of Japan from before the war, and because it has port facilities that can be used for horizontal mounting of large ships,Queen ElizabethWorld famousluxury linerMay call at a port.
Number of tourists
The number of tourists visiting Nagoya in 29 was 4,728 million., Has a huge customer attraction. On the other hand, it is also reported that it is the least attractive city in the big cities., The city has established a strategy to improve the attractiveness and points out the lack of love of the locals of the citizens.
Sights and historic sites
- Inoko Ishiki
- Ueno Castle
- Otaka Castle
- Omori Castle
- Kamisha Castle
- Kawanakita Castle
- Kawananami Castle
- Yoshine Castle
- Shiga Castle
- Shimada Castle
- Shimonoshinoki Castle
- Shimosha Castle
- Suemori Castle
- Zenshouji Fort
- Tabata Castle
- Tange Fort
- Nakajima Fort
- Nagoya Castle
- Nakoya Castle
- Narumi Castle
- Hioki Castle
- Hira Castle
- Hirata Castle
- Old castle
- Hoshizaki Castle
- Marune Fort
- Moriyama Castle
- Yoshino Castle
- Ryusenji Castle
- Washizu Fort