Photo to Saitama ……
Where should I move to Saitama due to corona sickness? "Minato-ku" Kitaurawa ", if you don't want to be swayed by the Olympics" Kawaguchi ...
If you write the contents roughly
Tsurugashima Station (Tobu-Tojo Line), located on the border between Tsurugashima City and Kawagoe City, is farther from the city center than the areas introduced so far.
An increasing number of people are considering moving with the new coronavirus.Especially if you live in Tokyo, you can use the corona of the city ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Edo PeriodToRelative-Musical score OfKawagoe Domain Ofcastle townIn a city that prospered asKoedo”(Koedo) has another name.There are many castle ruins, shrines, temples, historic sites, and historical buildings,Cultural propertyIn the number ofKanto regionでKanagawaKamakura city,TochigiNikkoSecond only.History town development methodHas been certified as a "historic city" by the national government (the only certification in Saitama Prefecture).The historic cityscape remains because it survived the war and earthquake, and about 732 million tourists visit the city's tourist attractions annually.Tourist cityIs.Of overseasTravel guidebookIt is often introduced to, and recently there are many foreign tourists (for example)New York Timesof"2009Travel Guide Kawagoe special feature).
Musashino PlateauLocated at the northern end ofArakawaとIruma RiverMeet in the city.At a geographical pointHeian periodToKawagoekanToAustralian OfKawagoeRise,Musashi countryFirstLordAsKamakura ShogunateI was proud of my power.Muromachi PeriodToUesugi OfHousekeeper-Dou OtaByKawagoe CastleWas built, Mr. Uesugi, thenHojoIt became the base of Musashi Province rule.Sengoku periodToKanto PlainTo decide the hegemony ofKawagoe Night BattleIt became the stage of.Kawagoe night battle is "Japan's Three Great Night Battles".Before the Edo periodEdoIt is a city that surpassesEdo motherWas called.
Kawagoe CastleThe Kawagoe clan that ownsEdo ShogunateIt is a guardian of the north of Musashi Province, and boasts the prestige of being the largest clan in Musashi Province.Sakai Tadakatsu-Hotta Masamori-Matsudaira Shinoda-Yanagisawa Yoshihoな どThe elder-Old ageClass vassalsFamily gate OfEchizen Matsudaira familyWas arranged.Therefore, it has been a castle town where commerce and industry and academics have flourished since the Edo period, and it is still a cultural city with many schools today.The successive lords of the Kawagoe domainMusashinoFocused on the development of. Matsudaira Nobutsuna, who was called "Wisdom Izu," is a member of the Kawagoe clan.Kinemon YasumatsuToTamagawa water,Wildfire water,Shinkawa RiverExcavation,KawashimaConstruction of a large embankment,Kawagoe HighwayYanagisawa Yoshiyasu, who was renovated and had excellent administrative skills, was in charge of Kawagoe.Ogyu RidingI put in a proposal and ordered the chief priest,Mitomi NittaWe cultivated.
The Kawagoe clan carried out the breeding policy, and agricultural products andSilk fabric-CraftSuch as market competitiveSpecialty goodsDevelopment was done.Of the Kawagoe domainSayama HillsKawagoe tea (Sayama tea) Is being cultivated, and in the reclaimed land of Musashinosweet potatoCultivation became popular.Kenzo TakabayashiSayama tea will flourish due to the "Takabayashi-style tea making machine" developed byAkazawa HitobeiThe "Akazawa-style sweet potato cultivation method" devised by the company dramatically increased the yield of sweet potatoes.Kansei yearWhen the grilled potatoes became a pandemic in Edo, the Shingashi River and the Iruma RiverShippingThe sweet potatoes that appeared in EdoKawagoe potatoIt was called "Jusanri, which is better than chestnuts" and was whispered with good taste, and the image of "potato town" was firmly established.In these territoriesChichibuAs a supply area for supplies from the suburbs,Edo kitchenIt was called and prospered.At the end of the Edo period, it was the territory of the Kawagoe domain.Ueno countryMaebashiでRaw silkKawagoe merchants made a fortune by starting a business and exporting it.
The best castle town in Saitama prefecture (Kawagoe domain)IshitakaIs the largest in Musashi Province, even in KantoMito DomainNext to), soAbandoned DomainThen.Kawagoe prefecture, ThenIruma OfPrefectural office locationIt became.Iruma prefecture is the currentTokyoMusashinoFrom aroundNiizaAnd Chichibu(I.e.-HonjoThe area of Iruma prefecture was 7% of the current Saitama prefecture.First after the establishment of the current Saitama prefectureMunicipal systemWas enforced by Kawagoe (Taisho11 years city system enforcement TheHokkaidoSapporoAnd so on).MeijiSince then, advanced development has continued,Saitama Resona BankThe predecessor of Saitama Prefecture and the only one in Saitama PrefectureNational bankMetXNUMXth National BankIs the birthplace of..Also, for the former Kawagoe clan merchantsYokota Gorobee,Yutaka YamazakiThere are many wealthy merchants, such as rice exchanges and private banks (Kawagoe Bank,Kawagoe Commercial Bank)Chamber of commerce-Medical associationIs also the first in Saitama Prefecture.Later became the first mayor of Kawagoe CityAyabe RiuemonFirst in Saitama Prefecture with the strong power of Kawagoe merchantsThermal power plant,Hydroelectric power plantEstablished, first in Saitama PrefectureElectric lightIt is also a lit town.
In addition to Kawagoe merchants, Kamihirose village (currentlySayama)ofMunenori ShimizuParticipated inKawagoe Railway Kobu Railway OfKokubunji StationWas built between (currentlySeibu Shinjuku LineとSeibu Kokubunji LineRoots).Also, Ayabe et al.Kawagoe Electric Railway OmiyaOpened with.Kawagoe Electric Railwaysteam locomotiveNot, as the name suggests, the first in Saitama PrefectureElectric trainMet.Kawagoe Railway and Kawagoe Electric Railway finally merged,Seibu Railway (old)Next, the Kawagoe domainMiyoshino Village(CurrentSakado-shi) FromHeizaburo Okawa(Called the "King of Paper Industries in Japan" and created the Okawa Zaibatsu) and others were listed as officers.Seibu Railway of Ayabe et al.Kojiro Tsutsumi OfMusashino Railway(CurrentSeibu Ikebukuro Line)WhenPacific WarMerged during the war.on the other hand,1902(MeijiIn 35, Ayabe and other Kawagoe merchants and Kawagoe Commercial Bank president, Fukuoka Village (currently, a rower of the Shingashi River)Fujimino-shi)ofSenzo HoshinoPlanned to lay the Kyoetsu Railway between Tokyo and Kawagoe.This was launched with the head office in KawagoeTojo RailwayTaken over to1914(Taisho3 years)Ikebukuro Station - Tabamozawa Station(CurrentKawagoeshi StationIt was opened between). Two years laterSakado StationStretched to.Tobu Railway1920ToKaichiro Nezu OfTobu RailwayMerge with.ShowaBecoming a munitions railroadHachiko LineKawagoe merchants decided to buildKawagoe LinePetition for construction and as a national railwayWire savingKawagoe Line has opened.Instead, the train between Kawagoe and Omiya (Seibu Omiya LineRenamed)Waste lineIt became.
There are 10 stations in Kawagoe City, and almost half of them are 11 stations including Tsurugashima Station on the Kawagoe City side, of which there are 3 stations in the central city area.Above allJR-Tobu Tojo LineKawagoe StationAbout 1 people get on and off a day in Saitama prefectureOmiya Station2rd place afterIt is a terminal station of.In addition, the nearby Seibu Shinjuku LineMotokawagoe StationIncluding Kawagoeshi Station on the Tobu-Tojo Line, there are about 3 passengers at the three stations.
On the other hand, Kawagoe Station, which is currently the central station,1915The station opened in (Taisho 4), and is the latest opening among stations in the city center.The station name was changed due to the opening of the Kawagoe Line, and the station became a representative station of the city (the entrance of the current city) due to the southward movement of the city.
Until Kawagoe Station becomes the central station, the area around Seibu's main Kawagoe Station and Tobu's Kawagoeshi Station is the center and central station of the city, and the old town, which is famous for sightseeing spots, is also close to this side.Kawagoeshi station is one year earlier than Kawagoe station1914Opened in 3, Hon-Kawagoe station is much faster than the other two stations.1895It opened in (Meiji 28).
UesugiKawagoe Kaido (currently) during the Muromachi periodNational Route 254) And from the Edo periodShinkawa RiverIt is a logistics hub that is directly connected to Edo by boat transportation.1971(Showa 46) was the first in Saitama prefecturehighwayAsKanetsu Expressway Nerima IC - Kawagoe ICThe name was "Tokyo Kawagoe Road" when it was completed and opened.National Route 16(Tokyo ring road)Metropolitan area central connecting expressway(Ken-O Expressway) is also open.
|Population distribution by age in Kawagoe City and the whole country (2005)||Kawagoe City's population distribution by age and gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Kawagoe City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- 1886(MeijiAccording to a survey conducted in 19), the population of Kawagoe Castle is about 15,000.It was the only one in Saitama prefecture with a population of over 1.
- 1902According to the Saitama Prefecture Vital Statistics Survey (Meiji 35)Kawagoe TownThe population (at that time) was about 27,000, the highest in Saitama prefecture. 1nd placeKumagaya Town15,000 people, 3rd placeHonjo TownWas about 9,000 people.
- 1920(Taisho9 years)1st Census PopulationKawagoe Town was the first in the prefecture with 1,319,533 out of the total population of 24,675 in Saitama Prefecture.The population of Kawagoe Town at that time was Urawa Town, where the prefectural office is located (currentlySaitamaUrawa-ku) (11,694), more than double.The town area of Kawagoe Town was only a part of the city area at that time, and the town expanded outside the town area.Senba VillageIt increased in the adjacent land.
- The number of cities in Saitama Prefecture has increased to 41935(ShowaAccording to the 10-year census, the population of Kawagoe City is over 35,000.Urawa,Kawaguchi cityIt was overtaken by Saitama Prefecture and became the third largest city in Saitama Prefecture.
- 2005For the first time in the (17) censusTokorozawaWas overtaken by the population2010In (22), it returned to the third largest city in the prefecture by population.
Day / night population ratio
Day / night population ratioIs 96.51% (2005).
- Prefectural office locationSaitamaIs 91.89%.Also in Saitama prefectureTokorozawa85.02% ofKoshigaya83.84% ofAgeo City82.92% ofKasukabeMost of the cities are in the 80.15% -70% range, such as 80%.
Köppen climate classificationThen.Warm and humid climateBelong to.Mild climate throughout the year, annual averagePrecipitation amountIs 1320 mm, annual averagetemperatureIs 15.8 ℃, annual averageRelative humidityIs 62.8%, annual averagewind speedIs 2.1 m / s. (The numbers are2009）[Source required].
On the other hand, in central TokyoHeat island phenomenonIt has been pointed out that the heat wave in summer is getting severer due to the influence of.Kawagoe CityJapanese Meteorological AgencyNot covered by the precision observation network ofTokyo Metropolitan UniversityWhen they measured the temperature independently,SummerThe highest temperature in Japan is known for its intense heatKumagaya City, Saitama PrefectureThe research result that exceeds the above was announced in June 2017..
City centerIt belongs to the area of 30km fromnorth latitude35 degrees 55 minutes 30 seconds,east longitude139 degrees 29 minutes 08 seconds (Motomachi, where the city hall is located).The city area is approximately 16.3km east-west and approximately 13.8km north-south.elevationIs 18.5m above sea level in Motomachi, the highest at the southern end of the city is 50.7m, the lowest in the eastern part is 6.9m, and the altitude difference is about 44m.
ArakawaとTamagawaThe area betweenMusashino PlateauKawagoe is located at the northeastern end of it.Musashino PlateauOku-Chichibu MountainsTheWater sourceFormed by the Tama RiverFanIs.The ancient Tama River ()TokyoとKanagawaIn the western part of Saitama prefecture, not in the direction of the prefectural borderIruma-gunWas flowing across (nowIruma River(Almost the same as the flow path of).Musashino PlateauYanasegawaThe area north of the river is called the Kawagoe Plateau, and the northwestern side beyond the Iruma River is called the Iruma Plateau.To the southwestSayama Hills(The Sayama Hills are also hills formed by the Kotama River depositing sediment, and the formation of the Sayama Hills later changed the flow path to the south of the Tama River).KawagoekanWas built in the eastern limit of the Iruma PlateauKawagoe CastleWas built at the northern limit of the Kawagoe Plateau.Kawagoe Castle used the terrainHirayama CastleMet.1457(NagarokuWith Kawagoe Castle in the first year)Edo CastleBuilt a castleDou OtaAs a defense line connecting the two castlesKawagoe HighwayMade.Since then, head southwest from the Kawagoe HighwayTama areaUp toMusashinoThere is a cultural unity in the region called.
The surrounding area is lowland so as to surround the Kawagoe plateau, and from the cityKanto PlainYou can see the mountains surrounding the area.Gaichichibu MountainsAnd the Musashino side of the Musashino Plateau (higher level formed by the Kotama River)River terrace) Is the rain on the Iruma RiverShinkawa River,Oppe River,Furokawa,Koaze River,Akama RiverIt forms many rivers in the Arakawa River system (not the Tama River system now), and flows mainly from the northwest to the southeast in the lowlands surrounding the town of Kawagoe.The town was formed on a plateau, leaving room for expansion on the plateau on the south side, and historically the town has expanded to the south.Kotake ShingatakeArakawa originated fromEdo Period OfKaneiBy changing the waterOmiya plateauIt began to flow on the west side and increased the flow rate.ArakawaOmochiyamaIt joins the Iruma River that flows out of the river on Furuyakami in the city, forming the largest riverbed in Japan (National Route 16 OfKamiko BridgeIs the longest national highway bridge over a river in Japan).For this reason, on the opposite bank of the Arakawa River, which was called the "Togawa".OmiyaThere is not much historical connection with such things.
The Kawagoe Highway led to Edo without crossing the Iruma and Arakawa rivers, so Arakawa and ArakawaTone RiverSuffering from the flood ofNakasendoIt was as busy as it was. Called "Uchikawa"Shinkawa RiverTilts towards EdoSumida RiverBecause it joins in, the river line is maintainedShippingWas thriving.TaishoIn the era, the Shingashi River merged with the Akama River and became a shape surrounding the city of Kawagoe (in the Taisho era, it became the route of the Shingashi River).Tobu Tojo Main LineWas built and shipping was abolished).These rivers create vast floodlands in the northern and eastern parts of the city,Rice cultivationIt is a zone.The largest natural swamp in Saitama Prefecture is located in the eastern part of the city.IsanumaThere is also.A natural levee is also formed along the flow path of the old Arakawa.TheseAlluviumIs a soft clay with a high groundwater levelSiltIs thickly distributed.
On the other hand, in contrast to the city center, south and west on the Musashino Plateau (Kawagoe Plateau / Iruma Plateau)Diluvial plateauAndMount Fuji,Mt. Asamayama OfVolcanic ashFormedKanto loam layerBelow (Tachikawa loam layer and Musashino loam layer below) is a relatively stable gravel layer formed by the Kotama River.The Kanto loam layer has no water holding capacity and is troubled with well water, and before the Edo period, rivers that originated from the Musashino PlateauShakujii RiverIn addition, it was difficult to secure water on the plateau because it was easy to break the river.Now in MusashinoWooded areaBecause it has a good drainageUpland fieldIt is a zone.
Origin of place name
Kawagoe has been the center of Musashi Province since ancient times, and although it has been convenient for transportation to various people, the river surrounds the city of Kawagoe, and it is a place that can only be reached by crossing the Iruma River.KawagoeThe theory that it was calledYojuinBronze bell in (countryImportant cultural property) Has the inscription "Musashi Kunikawa Hefei"Azuma mirrorAlsoBunji2 years(1186) Already in the descriptionHefeiThere is a theory that it is a fertile land due to the flooding of the Iruma River because of the characters.
Adjacent local governments
- Ageo City
- Hidaka City
|代||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date|
|First generation||Ayabe Riuemon||1922/12/1||19232|
|2||Takeda Kumazo||1923/8/1||1927May 7|
|3||Norio Terao||1927/9/22||1931May 9|
|4||Hisao Hayashi||1931/10/13||1932May 1|
|5||Kinjuro Hayakawa||1932/3/1||1935May 8|
|6||Sadagoro Hashimoto||1935/8/17||1939May 8|
|7||Tokujiro Date||1939/8/24||1943May 8|
|8||Shibuya Kouichi||1943/9/14||1945May 3|
|9||Masaomi Kawai||1945/4/21||1946May 8|
|10-15||Taikichi Ito||1946/10/7||1965May 7|
|16-19||Takiji Kato||1965/9/19||1981May 1|
|20-22||Kiichi Kawai||1981/2/8||1993May 2|
|23-26||Koichi Funahashi||1993/2/8||2009May 2|
- Taikichi Ito (Governor-General of Korea Exclusive BureauLongKorea Governor's Office Communications BureauServed as chief.The first publicly elected mayor, Kawagoe mayor for 6 consecutive terms
- Takiji Kato (Takiji KatoWakayamaEconomic Director,GunmaEconomic Director,ToyamaServed as Secretary of the Interior, Mayor Kawagoe for 4 consecutive terms)
- Kashichi Yamazaki (Eighty-five banksHead,Saitama BankPresident, Kawagoe City Council Chairman)
- Kiichi Kawai (Mayor Kawagoe for 3 consecutive terms)
- Kyuichiro Aihara
In 2012 (Heisei 24) of Kawagoe CityFinancial capability index It is 0.95, which is among all 40 cities in Saitama prefecture.Toda-shi,Wako city,Asaka,Yashio city,Tokorozawa,SaitamaIt is the 7th highest after. The financial strength index exceeded 2007 from 2010 to 1.00, but has fallen below 2011 since 1.00..
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- Arakawa upstream river office
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- Ministry of Justice
- National Tax Agency
- KawagoeTax office
Special corporation institution
- Japan Pension Service
- Kawagoe Pension Office
- Saitama Prefecture Kawagoe Local Government Building (2015(27) NovemberWester KawagoeMoved to)
- KawagoePrefectural taxThe office
- Kawagoe Agriculture and Forestry Promotion Center
- Western Education Office
- Western Environmental Management Office
- Kawagoe Hiki Regional Promotion Center
- SaitamaConsumer Life Support CenterKawagoe
- Kawagoe Building Safety Center
- Passport Center Kawagoe Branch
- Resident in Kawagoe, General Affairs Division
- Kawagoe Prefectural Land Development Office
- Kawagoechild consultation center
- KawagoeLivestock Health Center
- People with developmental disabilitiesSupport center "Mahoroba"
- Employment Support Center for Persons with Developmental Disabilities "Job Center Kawagoe"
- Kawagoe Hiki Regional Rehabilitation Center
Prefectural public corporation
- Saitama Prefecture Sewerage CorporationShinkawagishi River upstream water circulation center
- Saitama Housing Supply CorporationKawagoe branch
- Kawagoe City Hall(Until now, according to the Kawagoe City Hall Branch Office Establishment Ordinance (March 36, 3 Ordinance No. 29)Branch officeWas set up, but it was renamed to "Citizen Center" from April 26, 2 by the Kawagoe City Citizen Center Ordinance (February 3, 26)..
- Kawagoe City Yoshino Civic Center
- Furuya Civic Center
- Minami Furuya Civic Center
- Higher floor civic center
- Fukuhara City Center
- Yamada Civic Center
- Nashou Civic Center
- Kasumigaseki Citizen Center
- Kasumigasekikita Civic Center
- Kawatsuru Civic Center
- Daito Civic Center
- In addition, the following liaison offices have been established as supplements to the branch offices according to the Kawagoe City Hall Liaison Office and the Certification Center Regulations (Rule 3, July 7, 31).
- Kawagoe city up and downWaterworks
- Kawagoe City Sewerage Management Center
- Kawagoe-shiHealth center
- Kawagoe Station West Exit Land Readjustment Office
- Kawagoe City Road Management Office
- Kawagoe City Metrological Inspection Center
- Kawagoe City Living Information Center
- Kawagoe City Hall (closed in June 27)
- Yamabuki Kaikan
- Kawagoe Nishi Cultural Center (Melt)
- Kawagoe Minami Cultural Center (Joyful)
- Northern Area Fureai Center
- Eastern Area Fureai Center
- City Museum
- Municipal Museum
- Children's Center Children's Castle
- Kawagoe Station East Exit Children's Center
- Higher floor children's house
- Kawagoe Station East Exit Multipurpose Hall
- International Exchange Center
- Open space for supporting women's activities
- Agricultural contact center
- Sun Life Kawagoe / Yoshinodai Gymnasium
- Kawagoe City Education Center (formerly Kawagoe City Furuya Higashi Elementary School)
- Kawagoe City Education Center Branch (Rivera)
- Western Mobile Center
- Kawagoe Police Station
- Shonen Support Center West Branch Office Kawagoe Counseling Room (Kawagoe City Education Center Branch Office)
Wide area administration
- Kawagoe District Fire Fighting Association: Firefighting / Emergency with Kawajima-cho, Hiki-gun,Explosives Control Law-Liquefied petroleum gas method-High Pressure Gas Safety ActWe carry out office work based on.
- (Commonly known as "Rainbow Council"): 4 cities and 3 towns centered on our city (our city,Sakado-shi,Tsurugashima-shi,Hidaka City,Iruma-gunMoroyama Town-Ogose Town,Hiki-gunKawashima), Making the best use of the regional characteristics that each municipality is promoting.town planningWe aim to develop as a metropolitan area while cooperating and cooperating with each other from a wide-area perspective.As an examplelibrarySuch aspublic facilityMutual use ofIn addition, the five municipalities except Hidaka City and Kawajima Town, Hiki District are so-called.Local numberAs "Kawagoe" number2006May 10Introduced in.
- Kawagoe North Loop Line Project
- As the last maintenance section of the ring road to avoid the inflow of cars into the citySaitama Prefectural Road 160 Kawagoe Kita Loop LineWas opened at 31:3 on Sunday, March 24, 15.
- Station front maintenance
- Our city formulates "Kawagoe Station West Exit Area Basic Concept", which is a maintenance plan for 3 stations in the city..Kawagoe Station OfPedestrian deckThe construction to extend to the west exit side was completed in 2014.There is a lot of city-owned land on the west exit side of Kawagoe Station, and a city park will also be maintained.Also at the west exitExpress Bus,School busForBus terminalWas completed.
- Motokawagoe StationThe west exit and the west exit station square are completed.
- Kawagoeshi Station OfHashigami StationConversion and station square maintenance, construction of Kawagoeshi station west exit.The transfer from Kawagoeshi Station to Hon-Kawagoe was about 11 minutes on foot, but the road was improved and it was shortened to about 27 minutes in 5. (Kawagoe City Third Comprehensive Plan Than).
- Shingashi StationThe opening of the east exit of is underway with the goal of the end of 29 (Progress of construction of Shingashi Station Hashigami Station Building Than).
- Minami Furuya Station,西川 越 駅,Matoba Stationな どKawagoe LineThe station and the maintenance in front of the station are still untouched.
- Number of people: 36 people
- Term: May 5- 2023May 5
- Chair: Yasuhiro Onozawa (Yamabukikai)
- Vice-chairman: Ayako Yamaki (Constitutional Democratic Party)
Saitama Prefectural Assembly
- Constituency: Nishinanaku, Kawagoe City
- Number of people: 4 people
- Term: March 2019, 4-March 30, 2023
- Voting Date: July 2019, 4
- Number of voters on the day: 288,266
- Voting rate: 35.53%
|Candidate name||Comment||age||Party name||Old and new||Number of votes obtained|
|Hideyuki Nakano||This||57||LDP||Now||27,034 vote|
|Akifumi Fukaya||This||44||Komeito||新||22,623 vote|
|Fumiko Yamane||This||35||National Democratic Party||Now||20,907 vote|
|Yuko Moriya||This||69||Japan Communist Party||yuan||15,242 vote|
|Makoto Shibuya||drop||45||LDP||新||15,070 vote|
House of Representatives
- Term: October 2017, 10-October 22, 2021 ("48th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Saitama Prefecture 7th Ward(Kawagoe City, etc.)||Saichi Kamiyama||LDP||3||Constituency|
|Yasuko Komiyama||Constitutional Democratic Party||6||Proportional revival|
Sister cities/partner cities
- Obama City(Fukui)- 1982May 11Sister city tie-up (lord)Sakai TadakatsuEdge)
- Tanagura Town(FukushimaHigashishirakawa-gun)- 1972May 1Friendship city tie-up (lord)Yasuhide MatsudairaEdge)
- Nakasatsunai Village(HokkaidoKasai)- 2002May 11Friendship city tie-up (painter from Kawagoe)Kyuichiro AiharaEdge)
- Offenbachcity(The Federal Republic of GermanyHesseAncient city)- 1983May 8Sister city tie-up
- Salem city(The United States of America OregonState capital)- 1986May 8Sister city tie-up
- Autun city(FranceBurgundyThe ancient capital of.Roman EmpireThe first emperorAugustusWas founded) -2002May 10Sister city tie-up
Large-scale disaster mutual support agreement city
- Saitama Prefecture Kawagoe Metropolitan Area Town Development Council (Our City, Sakado City, Tsurugashima City, Hidaka City, Moroyama Town / Ogose Town, Iruma District, Kawajima Town, Hiki District)
- Tanagura Town (Higashishirakawa County, Fukushima Prefecture)
- Hachioji City(Tokyo）
- Industrial population (2005)CensusThan)
- Total employees: 164,573
- Primary industry: 3,375 people (2.1%)
- Secondary industry: 43,628 people (26.5%)
- Tertiary industry: 111,160 people (67.5%)
1965(Showa 40)SayamaAt that time, it was the largest area in Japan.Kawagoe Sayama Industrial ParkIs completed, and more1980 eraToFujimi Industrial Park,Kawagoe Industrial ParkHas been created to eliminate the mixture of housing and construction in the city.Metropolitan area central connecting expressway OfKawajima ICKawagoe No. XNUMX Industrial Park is being developed in the city near the city.It is one of the largest industrial cities in Saitama prefecture.2014It surpasses Sayama City and ranks first in the shipment value of factory-manufactured products (1 billion yen).The production of machinery is the largest,Chemical industryIt is also a feature that there are many.
- EXEDY Kawagoe Factory
- Ace cock Tokyo Factory
- Sakai Heavy Industries Production center
- Sanofi Aventis Kawagoe Factory
- Sammy Kawagoe Factory
- Kawagoe Factory
- Shinhokoku Steel Headquarters, factory
- Chifure cosmetics Headquarters, Kawagoe Factory
- Denyo Kawagoe branch office
- Toyo Ink Saitama Factory
- ToyochemKawagoe Factory
- Nisshinbo Industries Kawagoe Factory
- Novartis Pharma Saitama factory
- pioneer Kawagoe Office (First in Japan)GPSUse typecar navigationDeveloped)
- Husqvarna Zenoa Head office plant
- Heheist Headquarters, Kawagoe Factory
- Honda Metal Technology Head office plant
- Snow Brand Megmilk Kawagoe Factory
- Eagle bus
- Esprit line
- Gyoza Manchuria
- Kyodo Shoji (Coed BreweryManufacturing company)
- Kurazukuri Honpo
- Shinhokoku Steel
- Chifure cosmetics
- Husqvarna Zenoa
- Bushu gas
- Honda Metal Technology
- Honda confectionery
- Maruhiro Department Store
- GS Yoursa Infrastructure Systems
・ Hoshino medical device
- sweet potato
- Red and red(Benika) A variety born in Saitama.
- Turnip(No. 1 in Saitama prefecture in terms of yield)
- Edamame(No. 1 in Saitama prefecture in terms of yield)
- Chingensai(No. 1 in Saitama prefecture in terms of yield)
- Spinach(By yieldFukayaSecond place in Saitama prefecture)
- Edo periodKansei yearToBaked potatoIs fashionable (until then it was steamed sweet potatoes),Cultural yearAs an advertising copy of Ishiyakiimo, "From chestnuts (XNUMX ri) (XNUMX ri) Delicious XNUMX ri (XNUMX ri and a half)It was a famous sweet potato producing area.ShogunTokugawa IeharuPresented to "Kawagoe potatoIs said to have been named.The main area is the southwestern part of the city."Red Azuma" which is easy to cultivate graduallyTaroIn recent years, "potato digging excursions" (agricultural experience-type sightseeing digging) have become popular in kindergartens and elementary schools.
- "" Was formed by volunteers,May 10Was established on "Sweet Potato Day" and is an initiative to revive Kawagoe potatoes.1999(Heisei11 years)Suntory Regional Culture AwardWas awarded.The current chairman is an American who lives in Kawagoe and is an authority on sweet potato research worldwide.Tokyo International University教授.
- Along with sweet potatoes, it was a special product of the city.persimmonAnd in the old ageAkimoto Takachi Kai countryIt was transferred to the Kawagoe feudal lord and became popular in Kawagoe with a breeding policy.In particularKanagawaKawasaki CityOf the sweet persimmon that was born inZenji MaruIt was famous as a major production area, but it became obsolete after the war.
- Currently, leafy vegetables are cultivated mainly in the Fukuhara and Daito districts located on the southwestern plateau, and rice is cultivated mainly in Yoshino, Yamada, Naho, Tanomozawa, and Furuya in the lowlands along the river in the north and east. There is.Since our city is a flat land with no mountains, it has the largest area of cultivated land in Saitama prefecture with 2,693 ha.Suburban agricultureThe amount of vegetables and rice shipped in the area is large, and the amount of agricultural output in the city is high.Fukaya-Kumagaya-Honjo CityIt is the 4th place in Saitama prefecture after2009).Our city is considered to have a good balance of commerce, industry and agriculture in Saitama prefecture, and the number of agricultural workers is higher than the average in Saitama prefecture.youthMany layers,AgingIt is characterized by a small proportion of.
- There is a certification system for "Koedo Kawagoe brand products", which raises Koedo Kawagoe black pigs and Koedo Kawagoe chickens.Advanced efforts to develop special productsMinistry of AgricultureとMinistry of Economy, Trade and IndustryJointly supports and commends "88 selections of agricultural, commercial and industrial cooperationFrom within Saitama Prefecture,Coed Brewery"(Local beer) And "Hibiki" (Yakitori / Sai no Kuni Kurobuta) were selected.2010In (22)Kawagoe CastleNear the ruinsJA Irumano"Agureshu Kawagoe" has opened and is crowded with large-scale direct sales centers for local agricultural products.
- It also extends north from the east exit of Kawagoe Station.Shopping district"Claire Mall(Unified name of Kawagoe Sun Road Shopping Street and Kawagoe Shintomicho Shopping Street) is a shopping street with one of the largest ability to attract customers in the Kanto region.There is a lot of traffic even on weekdays from local young people, high school / university students who come to school from the neighborhood, and elderly people, and it is ranked first in Saitama prefecture in the traffic volume survey of the shopping district...Electric wires are underground in Crea Mall,GraniteWhat is a store on the pavement?Barrier-freeHas been made.Street musicianWill also appear.Crea Mall continues to Chuo-dori, Taisho Roman Yume-dori, and Kawagoe Ichibangai, and has a total length of over 2 km.
- Main commercial facilities
- Claire Mall
- Maruhiro Department Store Kawagoe
- Don QuixoteKawagoe East Exit Store (Store near Kawagoe Station)
- Yuzawaya(Maruhiro Department Store Annex)
- Atre Maruhiro
- KawagoeLUMINE(JR Eastseries)Kawagoe StationStation building
- Equia Kawagoe (Tobu RailwayAffiliation) Kawagoe Station Naka
- PePe(SeibuSeries) SeibuMotokawagoe StationStation building
- Ito-Yokado Food Museum Kawagoe
- Unicus Kawagoe: A shopping mall near the west exit of Kawagoe Station.There is a theater / concert hallWester KawagoeOn the same site
- NojimaUnicus Kawagoe store
- Unicus Minami Furuya: JR Kawagoe LineMinami Furuya StationA nearby shopping mall.
- United cinemaUnicus Minami Furuya
- Unicus bowl
- Small Business AdministrationIs Japanese "77 best shopping streets, Seven shopping districts in the city have been selected.
- A 25-story commercial complex is planned to be constructed by Mitsubishi Residence Daiei Real Estate on the site of the former Saitama Resona Bank Kawagoe Minami Branch, which is adjacent to the west exit of Kawagoe Station.
- Jiji Press・ Kawagoe branch office
- Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun・ Kawagoe branch office
- Asahi Shimbun・ Nishi Saitama branch office
- Mainichi Shimbun・ Saitama West Branch
- Yomiuri Shimbun Tokyo Head Office・ Kawagoe branch office
- Sokoku Shimbun(Sankei Shimbun) ・ Kawagoe Communication Department
- Saitama Shimbun・ Prefectural West General Bureau
- Tokyo Newspaper(Chunichi Shinbun Tokyo Headquarters) ・ Kawagoe Communication Department
- Weekly Saitama Headquarters
- NHK Saitama Broadcasting StationSaitama West Sales Center
- JCN KantoKawagoe Branch (formerly Kawagoe Cablevision)
- Radio Kawagoe(88MHz)
Town name / large letters
- Average age: 40.7 years old (39.8 years old for men, 41.7 years old for women)
- Kawagoe City Shinjuku Elementary School
- Kawagoe City Izumi Elementary School
- Kawagoe City Imanari Elementary School
- Kawagoe City Ushiko Elementary School
- Kawagoe City Uwado Elementary School
- Kawagoe City Otsuka Elementary School
- Kawagoe City Kasumiga Kankita Elementary School
- Kawagoe City Kasumigaseki Elementary School
- Kawagoe City Kasumiga Kansai Elementary School
- Kawagoe City Kasumiga Kannan Elementary School
- Kawagoe City Kawagoe Elementary School
- Kawagoe City Kawagoe Daiichi Elementary School
- Kawagoe City Kawagoe Nishi Elementary School
- Kawagoe City Senba Elementary School
- Kawagoe City High Floor Kita Elementary School
- Kawagoe City High Floor Elementary School
- Kawagoe City High Floor West Elementary School
- Kawagoe City High Floor Minami Elementary School
- Kawagoe City Terao Elementary School
- Kawagoe Municipal Nasou Elementary School
- Kawagoe City Hiroya Elementary School
- Kawagoe City Fukuhara Elementary School
- Kawagoe City Musashino Elementary School
- Kawagoe City Yamada Elementary School
Junior high school
- Kawagoe City Kasumigaseki Junior High School
- Kawagoe City Kasumiga Kansai Junior High School
- Kawagoe City Kasumiga Kanto Junior High School
- Kawagoe City Kawagoe Daiichi Junior High School
- Kawagoe City Kawagoe Nishi Junior High School
- Kawagoe City Kujirai Junior High School
- Kawagoe City Jonan Junior High School
- Kawagoe City Suna Junior High School
- Kawagoe Municipal High Floor Junior High School
- Kawagoe City High Floor West Junior High School
- Kawagoe City Daito Junior High School
- Kawagoe City Daito Nishi Junior High School
- Kawagoe City Terao Junior High School
- Kawagoe Municipal Meisou Junior High School
- Kawagoe City Noda Junior High School
- Kawagoe Municipal Hatsugari Junior High School
- Kawagoe City Higashi Junior High School
- Kawagoe City Fukuhara Junior High School
- Kawagoe City Fujimi Junior High School
- Kawagoe Municipal Minami Furuya Junior High School
- Kawagoe City Yamada Junior High School
- Kawagoe City Yoshino Junior High School
- Shumeichugakko*Junior high school
- Josai Kawagoe Junior High School*Junior high school
- Hoshino Gakuen Junior High School*Junior high school
- Johokusaitama Junior High School*Junior high school
- Kawagoe City
- Kawagoe City Kawagoe High School(Formerly Kawagoe Commercial High School, Saitama Prefecture)
- Saitama Prefectural
- Saitama Prefectural Kawagoe High School
- Saitama Prefectural Kawagoe Girls' High School
- Saitama Prefectural Kawagoe Technical High School
- Saitama Prefectural Kawagoe General High School(Former Saitama Prefectural Kawagoe Agricultural High School)
- Saitama Prefectural Kawagoe Minami High School
- Saitama Prefectural Kawagoe Nishi High School
- Saitama Prefectural Kawagoe Hatsukari High School
- Hoshino High School(Former Hoshino Girls' High School) * Junior high and high school
- Yamamura Gakuen High School(Former Yamamura Girls' High School)
- Toho Second High School attached to Toho University of Music
- Kawagoe High School attached to Josai University*Junior high school
- Hideaki High School*Junior high school
- Johokusaitama High School*Junior high school
- Kawagoe Higashi High School
- Kasumigaseki High School
- Kawagoe City Special Needs School(Former Kawagoe City School for the Disabled)
- Saitama Prefectural Kawagoe Special Needs School
- Saitama Prefectural Special Needs School(Former Saitama Prefectural School for the Blind)
- Toyo University-Kawagoe Campus
- Tokyo International University・ Campus 1 and Campus 2
- Toho University of Music・ Kawagoe Campus
- Shobi Gakuen University・ Kawagoe Campus
- Saitama Medical University・ Kawagoe Campus
Universities in western Saitama prefecture such as our citySai no Kuni University ConsortiumWe are implementing a credit transfer system and open lectures.
In our city, there is a scholarship system called "Scholarship Fund".This scholarship is obliged to be returned.In addition, there is a "Kawagoe City Transportation Orphans Scholarship" system, which is a benefit type for elementary and junior high school students.
The school that once existed
Facilities other than school education
Vocational development school
In the citylibraryThere are 4 locations, 2 library distribution offices, and 1 library branch office.Also in urban areasMobile library"Yamabuki-go" is2007It was in service until March.Formerly, the Kawagoe Welfare Center (3 minutes walk from the west exit of Kawagoe Station)2008May 3Closed) OppositeSaitama Prefectural Kawagoe LibraryHas been in operation for many years,2003May 3Was abolished.
- Kawagoe City Library
- Central Library
- West Library
- Higher floor library
- Kawagoe Station East Exit Library
- Kasumigasekikita Headquarters
- Higher floor south distribution office
- Kasumigasekiminami Branch
The library is open to the following citizens under the mutual use agreement between local governments.
- Rainbow Council constituent cities and towns (Sakado-shi,Tsurugashima-shi,Hidaka City,Hiki-gunKawashima,Iruma-gunMoroyama Town, Iruma DistrictOgose Town）
- Residents of the municipalities that make up the Rainbow Council can only rent books and not AV materials.
- Kawagoe City Museum
- The history, culture, folklore, and industry of the city from ancient times are exhibited in chronological order.In particular, the structure of Kawagoe Castle and castle towns, the Shingashi River boat transportation, the craftsmanship of the Edo period, and the reproduction of the townscape of the Meiji brewery.Living in our cityHistorical examinationHouse'sInagaki FumioAlso contributed to the opening of the Municipal Museum.Yanagisawa Yoshiho,Ogyu RidingHe is also focusing on special exhibitions, such as focusing on people who lived and played an active part in Kawagoe.
- Kawagoe City Museum
- Yaoko Kawagoe Museum
- Kawagoe City Industrial Tourist Center(Koedo Kurari）
- Mr. Echigo 1875At the site of the sake brewery "Kyokayama Sake Brewery" founded in (Meiji 8)Claire MallFacing.Kagamiyama Sake BreweryDaiginjoIs a regular gold medal at the appraisalJapan AirlinesWas behaved in first class.Currently owned by the city, the white-walled sake breweries of the three eras of "Meijizo," "Taishozo," and "Showazo" (all of which are nationally registered tangible cultural properties) are the city's specialty facilities, cafes, restaurants, and so on. It was maintained as a gallery.Jazz concerts are also held.
- Kawagoe City Warehouse Museum
- Kawagoe Festival Hall
In the cityPublic hallThere are 17 locations, one annex where full-time employees are not resident, and one annex.In addition, there is a neighborhood association meeting place defined as a community center in the town.
The Shimohiroya Minami Public Hall in Kawagoe City, which was used for a long time as an annex of the Nagu Public Hall, was abolished due to the relocation of the Nagu Public Hall.
- Stand-alone building / annex building
- Kawagoe City Central Community Center
- Kawagoe City South Public Hall
- Kawagoe City North Public Hall
- Kawagoe City Yoshino Public Hall Along with Yoshino Civic Center
- Kawagoe City Furuya Public Hall Furuya Civic Center and Annex
- Kawagoe City Minami Furuya Public Hall Along with Minami Furuya Branch Office
- Kawagoe City High Floor Public Hall Annexed in the complex facility "High Floor Civic Center" opened on May 2008, 20
- Kawagoe City High Floor South Public Hall
- Kawagoe City Fukuhara Public Hall Fukuhara Civic Center
- Kawagoe City Daito Public Hall Annexed in the complex facility "Daito Civic Center" opened on May 2014, 26
- Kawagoe City Daitonan Community Center
- Kawagoe City Yamada Public Hall Annexed to Yamada Civic Center
- Kawagoe City Nagu Community Center Annexed in the complex facility "Nagu Civic Center" opened on November 2009, 21
- Kawagoe City Kasumigaseki Public Hall Annexed to Kasumigaseki Civic Center
- Kawagoe City Kasumigasekikita Public Hall Annexed to Kasumigasekikita Civic Center (organized as annexed, but currently built in a different location)
- Kawagoe City Isehara Public Hall Kasumiga Kankita Elementary School / West Library
- Kawagoe City Kawatsuru Public Hall Along with Kawatsuru Civic Center
- Annex / Branch
- Kawagoe City Refreshing Activity Center
- Kawagoe City Central Public Hall Branch (Koizumi YakumoA mansion that was relocated to Kawagoe in the Taisho era)
Public welfare facilities
There is one civic center, two cultural halls, one athletic park, one martial arts hall, and one funeral hall in the city.Facility operation and maintenance Kawagoe City Facility Management Foundation Is going.In addition, there are two regional contact centers that have adopted a resident management system as a small-scale cultural center.In addition, it should be noted.1974May 11Has been in operation for over 33 years Kawagoe Welfare Center(5-minute walk from the west exit of Kawagoe Station) was abolished on March 2008, 3.
- Kawagoe City Yamabuki Kaikan (Kawagoe City HallClosed on June 27, 6 due to the opening of Westa Kawagoe)
- Kawagoe Minami Cultural Center (Joyful)
- Kawagoe Nishi Cultural Center (Melt)
- Kawagoe Sports Park
- Athletic field
- Tennis court
- Kawagoe Budokan
- Kawagoe Welfare Center
- Kawagoe Citizen's Seien Yasuragi no Sato
- Kawagoe City Northern Area Fureai Center (Yamada, Kawagoe City)
- Kawagoe City Eastern Area Fureai Center (Namiki, Kawagoe City, next to Kawagoe Tax Office)
Area code The049Sakado City, Tsurugashima City, Fujimi City (other than Mizutanihigashi XNUMX-chome and XNUMX-chome), Fujimino City, Iruma District, Kawajima Town, Hiki District,Hatoyama TownSame as (Kawagoe MA).A part of Furuyakami on the left bank of Arakawa048.
Zip CodeThe whole city is "350-00xx, 08xx, 11xx".
Entertainment / leisure facilities
- Kawagoe Scala
- The oldest movie theater in Saitama prefecture.Even if it is closed onceNPO corporationResume by recruiting supporting members through the playground.
- United Cinema Unicus Minami Furuya
- Closed movie theater
ゴ ル フ 場
- Kasumigaseki Country Club
- 1929(ShowaSaitama Prefecture's first golf course that opened in 4 years).It is one of the oldest golf courses in Japan and is the first in Japan to have 1 holes.1957In (Showa 32), golf was held for the first time in Japan.World CupThe course that was the setting for the (5th tournament).2020 OfTokyo OlympicsThen.GolfIt has been decided that it will be the venue (the only Olympic Games venue in a private facility).
Edo PeriodIt has developed as a transportation hub in the Iruma area, and although traffic to surrounding cities has developed radially from the center, the development of city ring roads and the widening of major roads will be issues in the future. There is.
- East Japan Railway(JR East)
- Shingashi Station --Kawagoe Station - Kawagoeshi Station - Kasumigaseki Station - Tsurugashima Station
- The location of Tsurugashima StationTsurugashima-shiHowever, the home hangs in Kawagoe City.
Kawagoe Station, Kawagoe City Station, and Hon-Kawagoe Station are located in the center of Kawagoe City.JTB publishing,Kotsu Shimbun OfTimetableThe representative station of the city in Tokyo is Kawagoe Station, which has the largest number of passengers in the city, and the average daily number of passengers on and off the Tobu Line and Kawagoe Line is about 2.Hon-Kawagoe Station is the closest station to the old town, Toki no Kane, and the opening year is 20, which is the oldest railway station in the city.
All three lines are directly connected to the city center, but of these, the Tobu-Tojo Line operates directly with the Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line and the Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line, and the alignment is straight and the required time is short, which is generally convenient. Highly sexual. Kawagoe Limited Express will start operating with the 3 timetable revision, and some trains will be used as sightseeing trains.ConciergeWill be on board.
The Kawagoe Line, which crosses the city area from east to west, is a single track, and the number of lines is much smaller than the other two lines, and the operation system is divided at Kawagoe Station except in the early morning.The remaining Seibu Shinjuku Line cannot be transferred directly to stations on the other two lines, and requires walking from Hon-Kawagoe Station to Kawagoe Station or Kawagoeshi Station.In both cases, it took about 2 minutes on foot to transfer, but with the opening of the west exit of Hon-Kawagoe Station in 2, the transfer from Hon-Kawagoe Station to Kawagoeshi Station was shortened to about 10 minutes on foot.
- Seibu Railway
- Omiya Line(Abolished on August 1906, 4)
- Ahina Line(Abolished on August 2017, 5)
- Minami Otsuka Station- Ahina Station
- Kasumigaseki Station --Gravel pit
Former Seibu Railway The1925(TaishoIn 14), for the purpose of transporting gravel from the Iruma RiverMinami Otsuka StationThe Ahina Line was opened from.On the Iruma River, the Ahina Line and the Saitama Prefectural Railway extended from the Tobu and Seibu stations on the opposite bank so as to face each other.
1950It was electrified in (25) and changed from a steam locomotive to an electric locomotive, but its freight transportation also1967It was abolished in (Showa 42).After that, it was treated as a pause for nearly half a century,2016(28)May 11Was abolished with.
- Transit Bus
- Community bus
- City sightseeing bus
- Eagle Bus: Little Edo Tour Bus (Retro)Bonnet busTouring the sights of the city.In-car announcements are available in English and Chinese. There is a one-day free ticket).
- Tobu Bus West: Little Edo famous place tour bus (one-day unlimited ride bus).
- Express Bus
- Kawagoe sightseeing car・ Tobu Bus West ・Chiba Kotsu: Kawagoe Station West Exit- Narita Airport
- Eagle Bus / Seibu Bus /Tokyo airport traffic: Hon-Kawagoe Station-Kawagoe Station West Exit- Haneda airport
- Tobu Bus WestKeisei Transit Bus: Hon-Kawagoe Station-Kawagoe Station West Exit- Tokyo Disney Sea - Tokyo Disneyland
- Japan Central Bus: Kawagoe Station West Exit- In front of Toyama station - Kanazawa station square --Kenrokuzaka
- Seibu BusFuji Express sightseeing: Kawagoe Station West Exit- Fujikyu Highland - Kawaguchiko Station - Mount Fuji Station
- Kanetsu traffic: Kawagoe Matoba BS- Numata - Oze Tokura - Oshimizu(Oze)
- Seibu BusEchigo traffic: Kawagoe Matoba BS- Yuzawa - Nagaoka Kita - Sanjo Tsubame - Niigata Station - Bandai City Bus Center(Niigata Line)
- Seibu BusCervical car・ Echigo Kotsu: Kawagoe Matoba BS- In front of Kashiwazaki station - Kukujo - In front of Takada Station - Naoetsu(In front of Ito-Yokado) (Joetsu Line)
- Seibu BusToyama Railway: Kawagoe Matoba BS- Kurobe - In front of Toyama station(Toyama Line)
- Seibu BusKaetsuno Bus: Kawagoe Matoba BS- Tonami Station South - In front of Takaoka station - Himi (Himi Line)
- Seibu BusHokuriku Railway-JR Bus Kanto-West Japan JR Bus: Kawagoe Matoba BS- Kanazawa Station(Kanazawa Line)
- Seibu BusLong-distance bus: Kawagoe Matoba BS- Yashiro - Nagano station square - Gondo - Yanagihara(Nagano Line)
- Seibu BusChikuma Bus: Kawagoe Matoba BS- Karuizawa Prince Hotel - In front of Karuizawa station - Nakakaruizawa Station - In front of Miyota station - In front of Komoro Station(Karuizawa Line)
- Seibu Bus / Chikuma Bus: Kawagoe Matoba BS- In front of Sakudaira Station - In front of Nakagomi station - Usuda Station(Saku Line)
- Seibu Bus / Chikuma Bus: Kawagoe Matoba BS- Tomioka - Shimonita - Matsuida - Saku - Komoro Plateau - In front of Ueda station --Ueda Sales Office (Ueda Line)
- Nippon Chuo Bus: Kawagoe Matoba BS- Fujioka - Takasaki StationEast Exit- Maebashi StationSouth Exit-Maebashi Bus Terminal (Maebashi Line)
- Midnight Express Bus
- Tobu Bus West:Ikebukuro Station West Exit - Shiki StationSouth Exit-Kawagoe Station East Exit-Hon-Kawagoe Station-Shinmeicho Shako (Midnight Arrow Kawagoe)
- Tobu Bus West: Kawagoe Station East Exit-Hon-Kawagoe Station- Sakado StationNorth Exit- Higashimatsuyama Station - Shinrinkouen StationSouth Exit (Midnight Arrow Higashimatsuyama / Shinrinkoen)
- Nerima Taxi Kawagoe Sales Office
- Saitama Daiichi KotsuKawagoe Sales Office
- Seibu HireKawagoe Sales Office
- Kawagoe passenger car
- Sankyo Transportation
- First gan traffic
- Fujimi Hire
- Tojo Higher
- Kanetsu Expressway : Kawagoe IC,Kawagoe Matoba BS
- Metropolitan area central connecting expressway: The road extends into the city.The interchange is in Kawajima TownKawajima ICThe exit sign is "Kawashima Higashimatsuyama" KawagoeIn addition to entering the city from the north via Route 254, Tsurugashima CityKen-o-Tsurugashima ICIs located near the Kasahata area.
- National Route 16(Old road,Kawagoe Bypass (Route 16)）
- National Route 254(Kawagoe Highway)- Fujimi Kawagoe Bypass,Kawagoe Bypass (Route 254)）
- National Route 407(The Kasahata area is covered)
- Main local road
- Saitama Prefectural Road 6 Kawagoe Tokorozawa Line(Kawatoko Line)
- Saitama Prefectural Road No. 8 Kawagoe Iruma Line(Chatsumi-dori)
- Saitama Prefectural Road No. 12 Kawagoe Kurihashi Line(Kawaguri Line)
- Saitama Prefectural Road No. 15 Kawagoe Hidaka Line
- Saitama Prefectural Road 39 Kawagoe Sakato Muroyama Line
- Saitama Prefectural Road No. 51 Kawagoe Ageo Line
- General prefectural road
- Saitama Prefectural Road 113 Kawagoe Shinza Line
- Saitama Prefectural Road 114 Kawagoe Koshisei Line
- Saitama Prefectural Road No. 155 Saitama Musashi Hill Forest Park Bicycle Road Line(Arakawa Cycling Road)
- Saitama Prefectural Road No. 157 Kawagoe Sayama Bicycle Road Line(Iruma River Cycling Road)
- Saitama Prefectural Road 160 Kawagoe Kita Loop Line
- Saitama Prefectural Road 180 Minami Furuya Stop Line
- Saitama Prefectural Road No. 229 Honkawagoe Stop Line
- Saitama Prefectural Road No. 246 Kawagoe City Stop Line
- Saitama Prefectural Road 256 Katayanagi Kawagoe Line
- Saitama Prefectural Road 260 Kujirai Sayama Line
- Saitama Prefectural Road No. 261 Kasahata Sayama Line
- Saitama Prefectural Road 335 Namiki Kawasaki Line
- Saitama Prefectural Road 336 Imafukukino Line
- Saitama Prefectural Road 339 Hiranuma Nakaoibukuro Line
- The old city centered on Kawagoe Ichibangai isGood Design Award1st "Urban Design Award" (1999) Has been awarded.Citizens who had a sense of crisis about the high-rise condominiums in the old city, which originated from the condominiums in Nakacho in the 50s, launched a campaign against construction.In addition to the citizens1974Has been active in KawagoeArchitectural Institute of Japan・ City planning expert / artist / KawagoeJunior Chamber・ KawagoeChamber of commerce・ City hall staff, etc.NPO corporationFormed "".Furthermore, the "Townscape Committee" was formed mainly by the residents of the shopping district.City planner OfChristopher Alexanderof"Pattern languageBased on the idea of "Machizukuri Norm" was formulated.TheseThe United Kingdom OfNational TrustThe award was highly praised for the fact that the citizens affected by the project promoted the cultural property preservation movement and the revitalization of the declining city on behalf of the administration. "Kawagoezo no Kai" is "National Townscape Conservation FederationBut play a central role,2010(22) "Community developmentMinister of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsReceived "Award". AlsoMariko SaigoParticipated in Kawagoe's Kurazukuri Preservation Campaign, That experienceShigaNagahama OfBlack wall square-KagawaTakamatsu OfMarugame Town Shopping StreetIt was used to revitalize the town without relying on major commercial capital such as.Mariko Saigo is planning to revitalize the cityFrance-Cannesof"International Real Estate Investment Trade Fair (MIPIM)"so"Future Project AwardWas the first Japanese to receive the award.
- AdministrationAlso1988In (63), the "Urban Landscape Ordinance" was enacted, and the pavement was cobbled as a "history project".Underground electric wiresWas widely advanced.Government-designated city OfSaitamaWithLandscape lawbased onLandscape administrationIt has become.
- About 7.8 hectares of the old city area was built in 1999 (Heisei 11).Kanto regionSecond, in the countryImportant traditional buildings preservation areaWas selected as (the only selection in Saitama Prefecture).country's"Cityscape Grand PrizeWas also awarded.The country is "Ancient City Preservation Act"Selected to commemorate the 40th anniversary of enforcement"100 beautiful historical sites in JapanIs also the only one selected from within Saitama Prefecture.2003In (15), the "Excellent Tourist Destination Creation Award" (Minister of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsAward).2008The country is "History town development methodKawagoe City will be the first in Saitama Prefecture to establishNaganoMatsumotoAlong with2011Was certified by the law..As a result, the "Kawagoe City Historical Scenic Maintenance and Improvement Plan" implemented by the city became a national subsidy project.
- In the private sectorYomiuri ShimbunSelected by the Japanese "Heisei XNUMX view"Or"XNUMX walks"Mainichi Newspapersof"100 heritage selectionsHas been selected.Asahi ShimbunMember site ・Asparagus ClubIn the popularity poll of "favorite towns" conducted under the theme of "the streets of the best merchants in Japan and the lights of living"OkayamaKurashiki,ShigaOmihachimanNext to 3rd place in JapanNihon Keizai ShimbunEven in the "Historical townscape you want to take a walk" rankingYamaguchi Hagi City,GifuTakayamaAfter that, he was selected as the 3rd place in the whole country.2007In (19), the preservation of the townscape was evaluated and "Shotaro Iwagiri AwardWas awarded.
- The video work "Kurazukuri-Ask about the tomorrow of town planning" produced by city officials is "Local era video festivalWon the Grand Prix, and the prize money became the fund for the establishment of the "Kawagoezo no Kai".1980The "Regional Era Video Festival" that started in 55 is a documentary video festival that records the activities of people from all over Japan.KanagawaKawasaki CityBorn in.After that, the city took over the event (currently)OsakaSuita CityIs held at the venue).
- NHK general TVof"New Japan travelogue"1978In (53), "Koedo Afterglow-Kurazukuri no Machi Kawagoe-" was broadcast.Thirty years later, it depicts people living in a profound house and tradition.2008(20)May 3IsNew Japan travelogue again"Koedo-Kawagoe-" will be broadcast again.Intense developmentCapital AreaAlthough it is a central city, it depicts the citizens of Kawagoe who protect the stately townscape in an attempt to open up a unique future by cherishing the old ones.
- The old city2004In (16)500 selections of beautiful cities that make you want to walk in JapanWas selected.However, Kawagoe Ichibangai is largebusThe traffic of cars including the above is heavy, and the number of tourists is increasing.rickshawIt is a dangerous situation for pedestrians.In addition, the vibration of the car and the exhaust gas cause serious damage to the warehouse, which is irreplaceable.Cultural propertyImmediate measures are required from the viewpoint of protection.Europe OfAncient capitalShouldn't the traffic of cars be excluded from the old city like this?Town meetingIs being discussed as a pending issue.Holiday daytimePedestrian heavenThere are overwhelmingly many voices requesting,2009(21)May 11From the same month23 daysWas actually tried.On the other hand, in Saitama Prefecture, the development of a bicycle lane, which will be the first installation in 23 years, is progressing in the old city area..
- The consciousness of the townscape is the implementation of a preservation competition at "Taisho Roman Yume-dori" and the new city areaClaire MallIt is spreading to the town development of the whole city area, such as the space of the city and the agreement of architecture and roadside trees.Also, the successful example of our city isShutter streetIt is often visited as a model case for town development from cities all over the country that are suffering from conversion.
- First Gan housing complex
- Shinjukumachi housing complex
- Kawagoe Nishiyama House (Kasahata)
- Kawagoe Kitaya Residence (Kishimachi)
- Kawagoe Kishimachi Yamabuki House
- Kawagoe Kugedo House
- Kawagoe Tsukiyoshimachi housing complex
- Kawagoe Tsukiyoshimachi House
- Kawagoe Imaizumi Housing
- Kawagoe Imafuku Housing
- Kawagoe Yamada Housing
- Kawagoe Konakai Residence
- Kawagoe Kozutsumi House
- Kawagoe Higashi Sakagami Residence (Shinjukumachi)
- Kawagoe Shinmeicho Housing
- Kawagoe Senbamachi Housing
- Kawagoe Matoba Housing
- Kawagoe Fujiwara Housing
- Kawagoe Minami Otsuka Housing
- Kawagoe Green Park (Furuyakami)
- Family Town Kasuga (Kotsumi)
- Sumitomo Kawagoe Kasumigaseki Condominium (currently Uwadoshinmachi)
- Tokyu Kasumigaseki New Town (currently Kasumigaseki 2-5 Chome)
- Kawatsuru Miyoshino housing complex
- Kawatsuru housing complex
- Isehara housing complex
- Kasumigaseki Kakuei housing complex-Kakuei Construction (currentlyJoint Residential Real Estate) Construction housing complex
- URMusashi Ryokuen City Kawagoe / Tsurugashima area(Kawatsuru Green Town)
- URMusashi Ryokuen City Kasumigaseki district(Kawagoe New City Isehara)
"There are many Little Kyotos in the world, but Little Edo is only Kawagoe.700 million tourists (2016) visit each year.NHK OfTaiga dramaBut"Kasuga station","Aoi Tokugawa XNUMXrd generation","Yoshitsune","Fulin VolcanoThe number of tourists is increasing when it comes to content related to the city.
I came to Japan from overseasState guestIt is also introduced as a representative townscape of Japan,2007May 3ToAkihitoThe coupleスウェーデンkingCarl XVI GustafGuide the couple,Seibu Shinjuku Line OfTrainでYukiyukidid.
Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism OfTourism Renaissance BusinessIt has been designated as a tourism promotion measure to promote the attraction of wealthy foreigners.A promotional video competition for foreign tourists, "Koedo Kawagoe Video Awards," is also held, and excellent works are distributed overseas.It is popular as a town in the suburbs of Tokyo where you can experience the atmosphere of Edo with convenient transportation, and the number of foreign tourists exceeds 4 a year.. South KoreaMBC's popular program "We got marriedIt is becoming more and more popular in foreign media, such as being a location for.
20082From KawagoeChamber of commerceAroundKoedo Kawagoe testIs being held, and many people from outside the city are taking the test.Alsosilk(Kawagoe Kinpei)KarajiSince it was a major production area in (Kawagoe), the town is being promoted on the 18th of every month as "Kawagoe Kimono Day", and if you wear a kimono, you can get a discount on shopping at each museum and designated shops in the old town.
- Tourist office
- Rental Bike
- France-Paris OfVelibSimilar toBicycleKawagoe City, an advanced lending systemBicycle sharingIs being implemented.Bicycles can be rented and returned (dropped off) 24 hours a day at any of the ports (bicycle parking lots) set up at city halls, Kawagoeshi Station, and tourist attractions in the city.Dedicated for usePrepaid CardAfter entering the necessary information on the touch panel of the terminal of the port,Credit cardTo insert. If the usage time is 1 minutes or less, you can use it as many times as you like with only the basic charge.
Specialty / special product
- sweet potato
- A special product from the Edo period.It was Kawagoe that grew sweet potatoes, which were an emergency food during famine, into delicious commercial crops, and nowKawagoe potatoAlthough the production volume of sweet potatoes has decreased, it has become a processing base for sweet potatoes.Kawagoe potatoes are a variety that becomes delicious when processed, such as being easy to cook.Potato yokan,Potato pine needles, Potato natto, potato shoe, two-color potato bavarois, potato pudding, etc.Kawagoe's "potato sweets"Soka rice cracker,GoheiIt is said to be "Saitama's three major confectionery"..The yellow "potato soft serve" originated in Kawagoe.Not only potato sweets but also potato dishes are a specialty, and it was said, "If you want to eat sweet potatoes, go to Kawagoe."Tenpo yearHas built abundant dishes from.Imo udon and potato okowa are standard. "Epurontei" and "Genjiya" are original sweet potato dishes. "Imozen" is known for its potato kaiseki and is known as the "Sweet Potato Museum".2008It was open until (20) (after closing, the materials areKawagoe City MuseumDonated to).
- Japanese sweets
- "In the middle of the turtle" of Kawagoe famous confectioneryKameyaIs1783(Tenmei3 years) Founded and used by the former Kawagoe domain. "Kameya Eizumi", "Kurazukuri Honpo, "Imoju", "Toyodo", "Dokan", "Monzoan", "Inabaya Honpo" and other long-established stores that have passed the 1st century.Kameya Eizumi also has a "potato confectionery history museum".
- Rice crackers
- There are shops of hand-baked rice crackers handmade from dough such as "Shiono" and "Otamaya" in the city.Kawagoe rice crackers are traditionally soy sauce-flavored salted rice crackers. CM of "Senbei / Hail is Iron Fire"Honda confectioneryIs a company born in the city, and the head office, factory, and direct sales office are all in the city.
- pickles,tofu,KonjacThese are also specialties from the Edo period.
- Kawagoe tea
- Raw noodles
- eel OfHagi Yaki
- Iruma RiverIt has been famous for its eel dishes since ancient times because it was possible to get good quality eel from the rivers in the city. "Ogakiku" is1809(culture6 years) founded. "Ichinoya" is1832(Tempo3 years) Founded. "Azumaya" and "Ogawafuji" are also long-established stores from the early Meiji era.The head office of "Large Grain", which has a chain in Saitama Prefecture, is also located in the city.
- Kaiseki-Meeting meal
- "restaurantIt was also called "the town of".One of the leading merchants in the Kanto region, which was the guest house of the Kawagoe domainYokota Gorobee"Yamaya", which is a restaurant with a villa of 1000 tsubo, has been used by literary people.1868(First year of the Meiji era) Founded "Hatsuneya" etc.
- Western food
- "Yoshitora" is1877(Meiji10 years) FoundedSukiyakiLong-established store.country'sRegistered tangible cultural property"Taiyoken" in the Western-style building is Western food from the Taisho era. "Rakuten" is1932For the first time in (Showa 7)Pork cutletNamed Tokyo(I.e.The only branch of "Rakuten" (the Ueno main store does not exist now).
- Japanese buckwheat noodles
- It is a land suitable for soba cultivation from ancient times, and there are many soba shops inheriting the influence of Edo.KitainSoba restaurants stand out on the approach to the shrine (such as Chasoba's "Shouan"). The store of "Hyakujo" is registered as a national registered tangible cultural property.
- Soy sauce-Local sake
- Tenpo yearFounded "Matsumoto Soy Sauce",1789(KanseiFirst year) Founded "Fueki soy sauceNaturally brewed soy sauce remains. "Koedo Kagamiyama Sake Brewery" is a local sake "Kagamiyama"Sake brewery.Shochu TheMiyoshiCultivated inKawagoe potatoThere is Kawagoe potato shochu "Fuku no Beni Red" made from.
- Local beer(Little Edo Brewery）
- COEDO beerIs made from sweet potatoes, a local specialty of Kawagoe.Prepared by the prestigious German BraumeisterPremiumCraft beerso,Monde SelectionWon the highest gold award iniTQi The first Japanese beer to win the best crystal taste award in the contest, the European Beer Star Award2010Won the first gold medal for domestic beer.North America,AustraliaWe also export overseas,AmericaThen.Gourmet supermarket OfWhole Foods MarketBut it is sold.
- Musashino Udon
- Class B gourmet
- PaulowniaChest of drawers
- Kanei yearsOf the feudal lordMatsudaira ShinodaIt is a local industry in Kawagoe that was established by the company, and is the birthplace of paulownia chests of drawers.It was useful in Edo where there are many big fires.Kawagoe's paulownia chestToshimasa ShimamuraIt is also depicted in the novel "Kiri no Hana".Empress MichikoI paid a paulownia chest of drawers for my marriageTenpo yearThe founding "Kikyouya" is famous.
- Kara pier
- Kawagoe was a major producer of textiles such as Kawagoe silk, but Tozan was a striped cotton that came from Nanban during the Edo period, and the stylish and expensive Karaji was predominant in Edo.Kawagoe merchants were the first to succeed in mass production and are called Kawagoe Karaji (Kawagoe Kara).Kawakara has been featured in the media more and more in recent years.
For museums, see "MuseumsSee the item.For designated cultural properties,List of cultural properties designated by Kawagoe CitySee also
- Bell of time
- Kawagoe's landmark.KaneiWas the feudal lord of the yearSakai TadakatsuThe bell tower that was erected by.The current bell tower1893(Meiji26 years)Kawagoe Great FireIt was rebuilt the year after.I spent my last years in Kawagoe for this reconstructionEiichi ShibusawaFinancial support andEmperor MeijiReceived a gift from. It is a three-story tower with a height of 3 meters. It has been informing Kawagoe Castle for nearly 16 years, and it still mechanically beats the bronze bell four times a day.Ministry of the EnvironmentSelection "100 sound scenes in Japan. "
- Kawagoe first street
- The brewery townscape remains.FukushimaKitakata,OkayamaKurashikiTogether with "Japan's Three Okura Towns".Located at the end of Kawagoe Castle West Otemon RuinsHigh billboardThe area centered around the "Tsuji of the bill" was the feudal lord.Matsudaira ShinodaGokano-cho, a merchant district since the time of.In 3 (Meiji 1), when one-third of the town was burned downKawagoe Great FireIt was the Kura-zukuri architecture of the Edo period that was left unburned, so each merchant followed it.There used to be more than 200 warehousesMachiyaLined up, blackPlasterIs using KawagoeMisezoIt is a big feature of.
- Currently, it is often used for museums, galleries, and unique cafes.Was a Kawagoe feudal lordMasakuni HashimotoThere are "", "Hattori Folk Museum", "Ranzan Memorial Museum" by Kawagoe Domain painter, "Kikuo Matsushita Museum of Painting" and so on.1792(KanseiBuilt by a wealthy merchant in 4 years)Osawa Family ResidenceIs the oldest brewery in the Kanto region that still exists in the country.Important cultural property.. "Ceramic shop Yamawa" connects the warehouse and the storeDollyThere isNHK OfContinuous tv novel"WingIt became the stage "Amatamado".Kawagoe Ichibangai at nightlight upIt may be done.
- Taisho Roman Yume-dori
- Formerly called "Ginza Shopping Street"arcadeIt was a city, but it was removed in recent years.TaishoHouses of the times and cobblestone shopping streets.Many of the retro buildings are in the movie "Bloom in the shade""I have no license!",Drama"Partner""Kikujiro and SakiIt is a shooting stage such as.
- Confectionery Yokocho
- 1796It started to manufacture Edo confectionery in (Kansei 8th year).Great Kanto EarthquakeInstead of Tokyo, which was damaged inCandyIn the early Showa period, about 70 companies were lined up.Currently, the number has decreased to about 20, but it retains the atmosphere of the Showa era.AmezaikuFugashi, sweets, and Yokocho Takosen are popular.Ministry of the Environment "100 scented landscapesHas been selected. There is also a "Dagashi Museum".There is a moat in the alley near the side street,NishikigoiIs swimming.
- Renkeiji TempleThe busiest street in Kawagoe before the war as a town in front of the gate.1899(MeijiThe former "Tsurukawa-za" completed in 32) is the remains of the only wooden playhouse in the metropolitan area.The only wooden textile market building that remains in JapanThe old "Kawagoe Textile MarketMany retro buildings remain.Kawagoe Textile Market is a movie "The life of lawless pineLocation.The title sequence of the serial TV novel "Tsubasa" is in this area, and the number of commercials shot has increased recently.
- Kawagoe Daishi.Kanto TendaiSohonzan.Emperor JunwaEnnin DaishiYen RenBy830(HeavenIt was built in 7 years).Tokugawa IeyasuWas the brainAmamiIt was extremely prosperous by (Jiyoku Daishi), and Ieyasu also visited to listen to the discussion.At the order of Ieyasu, the feudal lordSakai TadatoshiThe large cathedral was erected by.Yoshinobu KanoOf many countriesImportant cultural propertyHave.1638(KaneiMost of them were burnt down by the Great Fire of Kawagoe (15 years), such as "During the birth of Tokugawa Iemitsu" and "During the Kasuga station makeup".Edo CastleMomijiyamaA part of the building that was inTokugawa IemitsuIt was relocated here at the behest of the nation, and as an important cultural property, it conveys the precious remains of Edo Castle in the past.on the other hand,TokyoTaitoUenosakuragi OfKaneiji TempleNemoto Nakado is a relocation of Kitain's main hall.Five hundred arhat The1782(TenmeiIt has been built over half a century since 2 years) and is one of the three major Arhats in Japan.Kobori Enshu style OfKaresansui GardenThere is.Matsudaira Yamato MoriyaThere is also the mausoleum of five feudal lords who died in Kawagoe among the seven generations.Every yearMay 1On the day of the first masterDaruma CityWas opened, and there were more than 30 people on that day alone.
- Intermediate Court
- Tendai sectSpecial Motoyama.It is said that it was founded in 830 by Ennin as well as Kitain.It used to be more prosperous than Kitain (Kitain).It is the center of Tendai scholarship in the Kanto region and holds many ancient documents.Shimazaki FujimuraThere is also a tea room with a deep connection.Kawagoe tea (Sayama tea) Has its roots, and there is a "Sayama tea birthplace monument" that describes its origin.Weeping cherry treeIs also famous.
- Senba Toshogu
- Important cultural properties of the country such as the main shrine, worship hall, stone torii gate, Zuijin gate, and Kara gate.Japan's three majorToshoguXNUM X ones.Tokugawa IeyasuThe remains ofKunoyamaからsunlightOn the way toAmamiThis place was chosen by Ieyasu for four daysDecreeWas done here.It is a national important cultural propertyIwasa Matabei OfThirty-six poemsThere is.Tokugawa IemitsuBecame a magistrate of the founding of Senba Toshogu ShrineOld ageOf the Kawagoe feudal lordHotta MasamoriThe lanterns dedicated to successive feudal lords are also lined up.Nursery rhyme "Where are youIs said to have originated here.
- Kawagoe Castle(First Goose Castle)
- Uesugi MochitoAs the residence of the houseMichizane Ota-DokanFather and son1457(NagarokuBuilt in the first year).Kanto Seven Famous Castles-Japan XNUM X MeijoOne of.Honmaru Goten is the feudal lord of the late Edo periodMatsudaira NaritsuneConstruction of.IrumaIt also became the prefectural office.In addition to Kawagoe Castle, the Honmaru Palace Hall still exists in Japan.Kochi CastleOnly, it is a valuable remains.The remains of the Fujimi turret are also left.The remains of Nakanomonbori in Kawagoe Castle2010It was maintained in (22).In front of Kawagoe City Hall (Kawagoe Castle West Otemon Ruins)Dou OtaThere is a statue of.
- Miyoshino Shrine
- First Goose Tenjin.Nursery rhyme "Let's goThe original shrine.807(Datong2 years)Emperor HeijoIt is said that it was founded.995(ChotokuIn the first year)Emperor IchijoByMichio ShinoharaWas also enshrined.It was once a directly managed company of the Edo Shogunate along with Kitain and Senba Toshogu at "Castle Tenjin-sama" located in Kawagoe Castle.To get to Miyoshino Shrine, you must get a special permission from the gatekeeper of the castle, and the narrow path is the approach to the shrine, which is sung in a nursery rhyme."Hatsukari no Sugi" at Miyoshino Shrine is the origin of Hatsukari Castle (another name for Kawagoe Castle).TokyoChiyoda WardHirakawa Town OfHirakawa Tenmangu ShrineIs enshrined by Dokan Ota, who revered Miyoshino Shrine as the guardian deity of Kawagoe Castle.
- Ukishima Inari Shrine. It is called "Ukishima-sama" and is popular as a god of easy delivery.Michizane Ota reedIt is derived from the fact that when Kawagoe Castle was built in this densely populated wetland, it was enshrined to protect the castle ground.Kawagoe Castle Seven MysteriesIt is a shrine associated with.
- Hie Shrine
- Yen Ren(Ennin Daishi)Kitain OfGuardianAsHiyoshi TaishaTheSolicitationWhat I did.The main shrine is a national important cultural property.Sanno festivalFamous forTokyoChiyoda WardNagata Town OfHie ShrineOta Dokan from this Hie Shrine in KawagoeShrineWhat I did.Received the great protection of the Shogunate throughout the Edo period.
- Naritasan Kawagoe Betsuin Main Hospital
- Kawagoe Fudo.Naritasan Shinshoji TempleAt the first annex in JapanShingon sect..On the 28th of every monthFlea marketIt is crowded with (antique market).Also, in line with the antique market, we tried to protect the culture that was a major producer of silk fabrics.NPO corporation"Kawagoe Kimono Walk" is held every month. In NovemberFirewalkingThe festival is held in DecemberGiliyak AmagasakiPerformance is being held in the precincts.
- Private sector conducting research, collection, and exhibition of materials and cultural properties related to KawagoeKawagoe History MuseumIs in front of this annex.Kawagoe History MuseumTaro Kawagoe ShigeyoriLong cover ringTadaoWe have valuable items such as.
- IppenOf erectionTokimuneTemple.Kawagoe Night BattleAt the site of a fierce battle, the Kawagoe night battle is also called the "Tomyojiguchi battle", and there is a Kawagoe night battle monument in the precincts.Fujizuka, which houses the remains of the soldiers, remains.Killed hereNambada NorishigeThere is also Tenmangu, which enshrines the spirit of.
- Hikawa Shrine
- Emperor Kinmei2 years of coronation (541)Hikawa GodTell them that they have solicited.Since Ota Dokan, KawagoeTotal protectionThe successive feudal lords worshiped seriously.It is one of the three major festivals in KantoKawagoe FestivalIs the "Kawagoe Hikawa Festival" and is a festival of Hikawa Shrine.VermilionOtoriiIs the largest wooden structure in JapanKatsu KaishuBook of.In the precinctsKakimoto MaroThe main shrine of Toshogu, which was located in Edo Castle Ninomaru, was relocated. In augustFirewoodIs also done.Known as the god of marriage, many foreigners worship in recent years.
- Renkeiji Temple
- 1549(astronomical18), Kawagoe Castle RuinsDaidoji MasashigeOpened by his mother, Renka.KaisanHonorable loyaltySuperior.For generations, a high priest served as a priest and received the devotion of Ieyasu Tokugawa in addition to his honorary superior.Source honorThe chief priest of Renkeiji Temple, such as a superiorTokugawa family OfBodhi TempleTokyoShiba OfZojoji Temple OfLordIt became.In the Edo periodJodo sect OfKanto JuhachidanrinAs one of them, it was a monk training institution of the Shogunate.Now it is a temple for child-rearing and disease-free breathing that retains the atmosphere of downtown, and on the 1th of every month, "Donryu ShoninfairIs performed.
- Kawagoe Hachimangu
- KawagoeIchinomiya.1030(Chogen3 years),Minamoto no Yoritomo Taira no TadanoriA prayer for peace was made here, and it was created in gratitude for the victory.KawagoeThere was a deep reverence for the lord of Kawagoe Castle throughout the Edo period.Emperor AkihitoTo commemorate the birth1933Matchmaking planted in the precincts in (Showa 8)ginkgoThere is.To the precincts companyMinbu Inari ShrineWith the benefit of strengthening the legsHakone EkidenParticipants come to worship.Minbu Inari Shrine is also called Sumo Inari, and "Manga Japan Old StoryThe legend of "Old Fox Story" that was broadcast in "" remains.
- country'sHistoric site..It was maintained as a historic park at the site of Kawagoekan.Heian periodFrom the endMuromachi PeriodOverMusashi countryWas a powerful gokeninKawagoeThe ruins of the mansion.Noh Takashi KawagoeMoved to this place and became Mr. Kawagoe.Sengoku periodIn the early days,Ogiya Uesugi family OfAsayoshi UesugiServes as the castellanKawagoe CastleTo confrontYamauchi Uesugi Family OfUesugiHas also set up a camp (Uedo camp) for seven years.Also, in a corner of the ruins of the buildingJorakuji Temple TheTokimuneWas the owner of Kawagoe Castle in the old temple ofDaidoji Masashige Odawara SeijiSurrender atHideyoshi ToyotomiI have just committed suicide with my life.Yoshitsune MinamotoAnd itsRoomKyohime (Sato Gozen-Shigeyori KawagoeThere is also a memorial tower for (daughter).
- Nagashima family house
- Former Todaya Residence
- Shinkawa RiverRiverbank ruins
- The closest to the castle town at the landing site of boat transportationSenba riverbankIs a historic park.Since the Edo periodKawagoe Five RiverbanksIsShip wholesalerThere is a trace of "Iseyasu".
- Old of the Shingashi RiverAkama RiverThere is a movement to revive the boat transportation in the part, and a trial cruise of about 2km of sightseeing boat transportation is being conducted starting from Takushi Park.Takushi Park is the feudal lordYanagisawa YoshihoIt is now a water park at the site of the villa "Rinshien" of Koichiro Shandong.However, the section of sightseeing boat transportation is not the section where the Shingashi River boat transportation has been carried out since the Edo period.
- Japan Anglican SocietyKawagoe Christian Church
- 1889(MeijiIt was erected in 22)AnglicanSaitama Prefecture's first Christian church in the church.It is also the first church in the North Kanto parish of the Anglican Church in Japan.1878(Meiji 11), he has a history of evangelism in Kawagoe when he just returned from the United States (the first Japanese to ride a bicycle).Lost in the Kawagoe fire,1921The current building that was rebuilt in (Taisho 10)Gothic styleMade of red brick (Japanese brick manufacturing), It is registered as a national registered tangible cultural property.The design was dispatched from the Anglican Church in the United StatesIkebukuroMoved toRikkyo UniversityOratory of Saints (Chapel) William Wilson, who was also in charge of design management.Reconstruction fundsNew York UniversityHe owed much to the donations of Professor Peterson and his wife.
- CatholicKawagoe Church
- 1892France's Paris Foreign Missions Society, which has been preaching in Kawagoe since (Meiji 25)PriestBy Placido Meyrin1912The Catholic Church was erected in (Taisho XNUMXst year), and the first Catholic parish in Saitama Prefecture was born.1933In (Showa 8), the chalk shrine was completed.Before the warFranciscan OrderIt became the church in charge of the Canadian province.In a beautiful churchHeiseiIt has been renovated and won the Saitama Landscape Award.
- oldEighty-five banksMain store (currentlySaitama Resona BankKawagoe Branch)
- One of the symbols of Kawagoe.1918It is a Western-style building built in (Taisho 7), and is the earliest country in Saitama prefecture.Registered tangible cultural propertyWas registered in.Bank signs and other items are also open in colors that match the surrounding landscape.The design isKatsuya Yasuoka..Until the 30's of the Showa era, there was also a main store next to this main store (currently the parking lot of Saitama Resona Bank), and two Western-style buildings were lined up, but that was demolished. Called the "King of Electricity in Japan"Momosuke FukuzawaGrow up in Kawagoe, but his father was working as a clerk here.
- oldWushu BankKawagoe Branch (currently Kawagoe Chamber of Commerce)
- National registered tangible cultural property.TakashimayaNihonbashi storeShiseidoHead office,Kyoto Municipal Museum of ArtDesigned etc.Kenjiro MaedaWith the design of the medallionDoric orderThere is a taste in the pillars.Spent a boyhood in KawagoeTatsuhiko ShibusawaMy father was the branch manager.
- Former Yamayoshi department store
- Yamayoshi department store1936Western-style building expanded in (Showa 11).It has been restored in recent years.Designed by Katsuya Yasuoka.Yamayoshi department store1923The first department store in Saitama Prefecture that opened in (Taisho 12)Chichibu CityIt was a year earlier than Yao Department Store.Kawagoe Watanabe Bank was founded by a mercer that has been around since the Edo period, but it is the owner.エ レ ベ ー タ ーIt was a high-class department store with a roof garden.1942Closed due to war in (Showa 17).After the war1951From (Showa 26)1964Until (39) Maruki Department Store (currentlyMaruhiro Department Store Kawagoe).Adjacent1915There is also a Western-style building, the former "Tanakaya Museum", built in (Taisho 4).
- This was also designed by Katsuya Yasuoka, who has a close relationship with the city.Stained glassIs a beautiful Western-style buildingSukiyaThe main building is a fusion of Japanese-style rooms.Dry landscape gardenとTea gardenThe garden consisting of is the first country in Saitama prefectureRegistered monumentRegistered in (Scenic spot).1926Since its completion (Taisho 15), it has also been used as a lodging facility for the imperial family who came to Kawagoe.Mr. LeeThe last ofCrown prince-Li YinAlso stayed and there is the monument.It is currently owned by the city and is open to the public on an irregular basis.
- In our city, not only the warehouse but also many Western-style buildings remain in the city.As a nationally registered tangible cultural property, there is a wooden Western-style building with a red roof, which is characteristic of the former Rokkenmachi Post Office.
- Fujima style birthplace monument
- Japanese danceOne of the five major schoolsFujima styleIs the first generation from Fujima Village, Iruma District (currently Fujima, Kawagoe City).Kanbei FujimaBut,HoeiHe went to Edo every year and named himself Fujima Kanbei, who bears the name of his hometown Fujima.kabukiIt comes from the fact that I started choreography.Warrior alleyThere is also a handwritten monument called "Fujima no Sato living in Musashino".
- Masaoka Shiki monument
- Kawagoe's "Liberty Bell"
- 1951(26)May 4,KitainUnited States in Japan in the precinctsBoy scout3rd Corps Grand Heights (Asaka) And the Kawagoe Boy Scouts 2nd Group held a Japan-US Boy Scouts exchange camp.To commemorate this, the US side donated the "Liberty Bell" and the Kawagoe side donated the embroidered corps flag to each other.The "Liberty Bell" is marked by the Boy Scouts of America (BSA), and the plate attached with it spells out the origin of the bell, which is currently built beside the Kawagoe City Hall.Kawagoe has a thriving scouting movement, and Kawagoe Boy Scout is one of the oldest in Saitama Prefecture, and the establishment of Cub Scout is also the first in Saitama Prefecture.
- Oedo Kawagoe ShichifukujinTour
- Kawagoe Festival(Third Sunday in October and Saturday the day before, but.May 10And if the 15th is Saturday and Sunday, both days)
- Few in KantoFloatIt is one of the three major festivals in the Kanto region.country'sImportant intangible folk cultural properties.. In 2016UNESCO OfIntangible cultural heritageWas registered as one of the "mountain, hook, and stand events".The year after the Great Fire of Kawagoe in 1 (Kanei 1638), when most of Kawagoe Castle was burned down, the ShogunateOld ageWas the leaderMatsudaira ShinodaBecomes the lord of Kawagoe and the town is being rebuilt.1648(KeianFirst year), Matsudaira NobutsunaMikoshi・ Donate a lion head and be a total guardian by the creed.Hikawa ShrineIt begins as a festival of.TokyoKanda Akijin OfKanda FestivalEtc. are not floatsMikoshiNow that it has changed to the festival ofEdoTenka MatsuriIt is a festival that retains the best remnants of.
- Kawagoe Million Lights Summer Festival(Late August)
- 1850(Kaei3 years)PotsIn addition, the daughter of Genpachi Mitamura, a vassal of the Kawagoe domain called Nanako, died in the same year.Matsudaira NaritsuneIn memory of the eavesLanternIt is said that it begins with raising.Now it has become a civic festivalLanternIs decorated with the real thingmatchlockThere will also be a period procession such as the performance of.
- 3rd First Daishi (Daruma City) (Kitain）
- 9th XNUMXst class (Kurei Kasuga Shrine)
- 成人 の 日The day before Sunday Mochitsuki Dance (Minami Otsuka, Saifukuji) Prefectural designated intangible folk cultural property
- 15th Tsutsumi porridge Shinto ritual (Ishida, Fujimiya Shrine) City-designated intangible folk cultural property
- 11 days Yutori type(Shimooibukuro, Hikawa Shrine) Prefecture-designated intangible folk cultural property
- 2nd Sunday Mansaku (Old bag, Hikawa Shrine) Prefectural designated intangible folk cultural property
- 14th Foot Dance (Minamitajima, Hikawa Shrine) City-designated intangible folk cultural property
- 15th Festival Bayashi (Imafuku, Sugahara Shrine) Prefectural designated intangible folk cultural property
- 15th Festival Bayashi (Nakadai, Yakumo Shrine) Prefectural designated intangible folk cultural property
- 3rd Saturday and Sunday Sasara Lion Dance (Ishihara Town, Kanonji) Prefecture designated intangible folk cultural property
- 19 days Shinto music(Nakafuku, Inari Shrine) City-designated intangible folk cultural property
- 13th Hatsuyama (Fujimi Town, Asama Shrine)
- 2nd Sunday Piledriver (Kamiterayama, Yata Shrine) City-designated intangible folk cultural property
- Sunday around the 15th Mansaku (Kurei, Yasaka Shrine) City-designated intangible folk cultural property
- 3 Sunday Lion Dance(Fukuda, Hoshigyoin, Akagi Shrine) City-designated intangible folk cultural property
- Mid Koedo Kawagoe Fireworks Festival (Isanuma ParkOr Aina Water Park)
- Late Kawagoe Million Lights Summer Festival
- Cooked for one day (Shinjukumachi, Suzumenomori Shrine)
- 敬老の日The day before Sunday Horokake Festival (Furuya Hongo, Furuoya Hachiman Shrine) Prefectural designated intangible folk cultural property
- 15th Lion Dance (Furuya Hongo, Furuoya Hachiman Shrine)
- Late Kawagoe City Art Exhibition (Kawagoe City Museum）
- 13th Imono Day Festival / PotatoMemorial service(Sugawara Town,Myozenji）
- Mid-lion dance (Kamiterayama, Yata Shrine) City-designated intangible folk cultural property
- 3rd Sunday and Saturday the day before Kawagoe Festival country'sImportant intangible folk cultural properties
- Late Kawagoe Industrial Exhibition (Kawagoe Sports Park）
- 3 days Rooster market(Renjakucho)
- Sakuma Ryokan
- country'sRegistered tangible cultural propertySakuma Ryokan1894(Meiji 27) A long-established inn founded.Ozaki autumn leaves,Shimazaki FujimuraFujimura's "Before dawnWas written here.Nippon Pen ClubThere is also a send-off party when the first chairman, Fujimura, goes abroad to attend the 1st International Pen Convention.Horiguchi UniversityThe literary people gathered here.At the imperial campTakahito MikasaIs particularly favored.Shogi MeijinIt is also a game inn. (Closed)
- In the cityKawagoe Prince Hotel","Kawagoe Tobu Hotel, "Kawagoe Daiichi Hotel", "Hotel Sanko" and many other city hotels, as well as business hotels and capsule hotels.Natural hot spring"Kawagoe Onsen" "Hatsukari Onsen" etc.Day trip bath facilityThere is also.IsanumaThere is also the Saitama National Pension Recreation Center "Espoir Isanuma" on the shore of the lake.In addition, the old-fashioned streets of Kurazukuri have been around since before the war.Public bathThere is "Asahiyu" (the only public bath in the city).
There are many objects (outdoor sculptures) in the city.The objects that represent time are as follows.
- "Time" (Heisei)Bell of timeAsKawagoe StationLocated at the east exit rotary.Hisakazu Fujita.It shines high in the night sky at 6:9 pm, 0:XNUMX pm, and XNUMX:XNUMX pm, telling the time.Illuminating Engineering Society Award)
- "Children's Kawagoe Festival" (Atre MaruhiroIt was installed at the upper part of the entrance on the station side to commemorate the 80th anniversary of the enforcement of the city system.Karakuri clock..Karakuri operation is every hour from the opening time of Atre to 9 pm)
- "24 MONUMENT PLAZA" (Pyramid-shaped sundial in the square at the east exit of Kawagoe Station, by Akio Takase)
Works set in Kawagoe
- Mito Komon Part 9(TV drama)
- Mito Komon Part 19(TV drama)
- Water boys(TV dramas, movies)
- Inspector/Akiko Muroo(Tuesday Suspense Theater）
- Wing(NHKContinuous tv novel）
- Kiyoshi Atsumi crying・ Ultra father and only child
- JIN(Cartoon, TV drama)
- Armor brave moon rabbit(Special effectsTV drama)
- The life of lawless pine
- Welcome over Tokyo
- Supervision:Yoshitaro Nomura, Appearance:Ogata fist,Shima Iwashita,Mayumi Ogawa,Shinobu Otake,Kunie TanakaAnd others.Seicho MatsumotoIn the original, there is another detective novel "Black sky"And so on are set in our city. "Black Sky" was also made into a TV drama (Cast:Tatsuya Fuji,Miyoko Akaza).
- Steel tower Musashino Line
- Magical Teacher Negima! : Ken Akamatsu
- Jigoro Jigoro : Atsushi Kase
- Tumbling : Yoji Kamata
- WILD HALF : Yuko Asami(The author is from our city)
- : Miya Takeshi
- Bad smoker group Yannies : Tetsuhiro(The notation in the work is Yamakoshi City)
- Tetsujin Gamma : Yasuhito Yamamoto
- Kawagoe Shosei:Yae Mikimoto(The author is from our city)
- Cat god
- God started
- Hunger of the Miyagawa family
- Go! Princess Precure
- It is the motif of the town where the Japanese sweets shop of the main character Haruka Haruno (Cure Flora)'s parents' house is located., A building that seems to be the Kawagoe branch of Resona Bank appears in the work.
- The moon is beautiful
- Asteroid in love
- "" (Lyrics:Eighty Saijo, Composition:Machida Yoshiaki,song:Fumikichi Fujimoto）
- "" (Lyrics :, Composition: Kasho Machida)
- "" (Transcribing / Arrangement :)
- "Koedo Kawagoe Ondo" (Lyrics :, Composer: Kenji Matsuo)
- "Imo digging ondo" (lyrics :, composition :)
- ""(Songwriting:Suguru Sasaki, Arrangement :, Song:Chiyoko Shimakura) * Kawagoe City Selected Song
- "" (Lyrics:Araki and Yohisa, Composition:Yuji Ohno,song:Duke Aces）
- "Over The River" (Suneohair）
- 3rd single "Over The River" and 1st album "Suneohair』Recorded.The title of the song is a direct translation of "Kawagoe".This song is sung by comparing the memories of my student days in our city with my current self.
- Similarly, the 13th single "Yasashi Uta" (5th album "Yasashi Uta"Skirts”) Is also a song about the life of suneohair in our city when he was XNUMX years old.
- Shigeyori Kawagoe(Heian periodThe last military commander,Lieutenant）
- Shigefusa Kawagoe(A military commander at the end of the Heian period)
- Kawagoe Shigetoki(Kamakura ShogunateLord）
- Kawagoe heavy staff(Kamakura Shogunate Gokenin)
- Yasushige Kawagoe(Kamakura Shogunate Gokenin)
- Kawagoe Keishige(Kamakura Shogunate Gokenin)
- Muneshige Kawagoe(Kamakura Shogunate Gokenin)
- Sadashige Kawagoe(Kamakura Shogunate Gokenin)
- Takashige Kawagoe(Northern and Northern DynastiesWarlord)
- Naoshige Kawagoe(Muromachi PeriodWarlord)
- Sato Gozen(Yoshitsune MinamotoSeishitsu)
- Kanbei Fujima(Japanese danceFujima styleFounder of)
- Utamaro Kitagawa(Edo Period OfUkiyo-e): The most prominent place of fabric with various theories.
- Okunuki Yuzan(Philanthropist of the Edo period)
- Masaaki Yasui(Hydraulic engineer in the Edo period)
- Matsudaira Naoyori(Kawagoe feudal lord in the late Edo period)
- Uchiike Samuraiemon(Kawagoe DomainShi, author of "pre-registration")
- Yasuoka Reinan(Confucian）
- Jiro Utsumi(ShinsengumiSoldier)
- (ReverenceFamily.Kiyokawa HachiroComrade)
- Akazawa Hitobei(Edo·MeijiAgronomist of the times)
- Yuzaburo Sano(Meiji eraLibrarian）
- Suzuki Iwajiro(The prewar big conglomerateSuzuki Shotenfounder)
- Sergeant Hayami(Ministry of Agriculture and CommerceBureaucrat, JapanSilk industryThe creator.Tomioka Silkchief)
- Fukasawa Yuzo(Businessman,Orthodox）
- Yokota Gorobee(XNUMXth National BankFounder)
- Ayabe Riuemon(Businessman, the first mayor of Kawagoe City)
- Hachibei Ito(A merchant for the shogunate who was said to be the most wealthy merchant in Edo at the end of the Edo period)
- Yutaka Yamazaki(Confectionery dealer, founder of Kawagoe Savings Bank)
- Kuhei Nakajima(Businessman, KawagoeKarajiAncestor)
- Hisamatsu Fukuda(Liberal rights activist,Member of the House of Representatives）
- Asada Nobuoki(Army general）
- Nobutaka Shioden(Army Lieutenant General）
- Ayabe Sobee(Constitutional Doshikai,Constitutional societyServed as secretary of
- Hiroo Wada(政治家, OriginalMinister of Agriculture and Forestry）
- Yoshiaki Kawai(politician,Lawyer）
- Chieko Matsuyama(Politician, formerWelfare-Postal serviceUnder Secretary of State）
- Yasuko Komiyama(Politician, member of the House of Representatives)
- Kiyoshi Nakano(Politician, formerLDPDeputy Secretary-General, current Standing Chairman of the Cabinet)
- Mikio Kurihara(Freshness BurgerFounder / President)
- Mitsuo Hashimoto(SaitamaDeputy Governor,National Governors' AssociationSecretary-General)
- Settai Komura(Japanese painter）
- Seiju Omoda(Japanese painter)
- Katsuhira Iwasaki(Western painter）
- Kyuichiro Aihara(Western painter)
- Awashima Chingakudake(painter)
- Shunzo Miyawaki(TravelogueWriter,Train travelHouse)
- Genkichi Hosoda(Proletarian literatureWriter)
- Tomoichiro Iwakami(Writer)
- Shinsuke Tendo(Writer)
- Megumi Watanabe(Children's literatureWriter)
- Suiko Sugiura(poet)
- Eiko Hanamura(manga artist）
- Yuko Asami(manga artist)
- Tomoko Naka(manga artist)
- Yae Mikimoto(manga artist)
- Haruse Saku(manga artist)
- Koji Matsumoto(Kawagoe High School attached to Josai UniversityGraduate, cartoonist)
- Funabiki Kouko(Designer）
- Motohiro Toda(Photographers）
- Toan Kobayashi(Old system Saitama Prefectural Kawagoe Junior High SchoolGraduate,Calligrapher,CarvingHouse)
- Umi Koishi(Comic artist〈Itoshi / KoishiMembers>)
- 2nd generation Kokontei Shingo(Rakugo)
- Sanyutei Hogaku(Rakugo performer）
- Sanyutei Madori(Rakugo)
- Actors, singers, etc.
- Yugo Sugano(作曲家,Musicproducer, 1977)
- Hiroshi Kondo(Male, 1925)
- Masachika Ichimura(Actor, born in 1949)
- Takashi Kobayashi(Actor, born in 1959)
- Miharu Morina(actress, 1968)
- Mayu Gamo(Actress, talent, model, born in 1982)
- Kaoru Hidaka(モデル, 1985)
- Miyauchi Ayaka(Model, actress, born in 1992)
- Naka Suwa(Voice actor, born in 1994)
- Miyoshi Ayaka(Model, actress, born in 1996)
- Haruka Fukuhara(Actress, talent,singer,モデル, 1998)
- Kazuaki Ogikubo(作曲家,Conductor, 1953)
- U-zhaan(Performer <タ ブ ラPlayer>, born in 1977)
- Hiroko Asakawa(singer, 1965)
- Aiko Sato(Singer, actress, former idol <ribbonMembers>, born in 1973)
- Takamasa Kano (singer<RAG FAIRMembers>, born in 1976)
- Tomoaking (singer〈The HIGHmember>)
- Nobuo Oki (musician〈ACIDMANMember>, born in 1977)
- (Singer-songwriter, 1986)
- FREEASY BEATS(Singer group, 1977 and 1979)
- Kanon Fukuda(Kanon Fukuda) (Singer / Idol <ZOCMembers>, <formerAngerme [former smileage]Members>, 1995)
- Naomi Payton(Voice actor·Idol<Liella!(lovelive!）Members>, 2003)
- Saori Nishihata(Originaltalent, 1984)
- Kazama Yumi(AV actress,stripper, 1978)
- Mimura Ibuki(talent,actress, 1985)
- Miki Nakazato(Musical actor, born 1987)
- Sara Hanamiya(Takarazuka RevueAir groupDaughter)
- Natsuko Aoike(Free announcer, born in 1980)
- Yoji Ito(Contract announcer <TV ShinshuAffiliation>)
- Yoko Umeda(Free announcer）
- Hiroko Ogiwara(Contract announcer <Nippon TVAffiliation>, 1954)
- (motionsysteminstructor〈NHKTv gymnastics〉)
- Nobuo Kamioka(Contract announcer〈MiyazakihosoAffiliation>, 1950)
- Hiromi Kyushiki(Contract announcer <Sapporo TV affiliation>, born December 1978, 12)
- Akemi Kumagai(Contract announcer <Sapporo TVAffiliation>, 1976)
- Hideki Sugioka(Contract announcer <NHKAffiliation>, 1975)
- Yuriko Fukuda(Contract announcer <Gunma TVAffiliation>, 1984)
- Hisako Higuchi(WomenProfessional golfer）
- Kaoru Nimura(OriginalProfessional baseball player..Toru Nimura's brother)
- Toru Nimura(Former professional baseball player. Kaoru Nimura's younger brother)
- Tetsuro Yaguchi(Former professional baseball player)
- Takanashi Yuhei(Pro baseball player)
- Kengo Ota (Pro baseball player)
- Eiichi Katayama(Professional soccer player)
- Toru Chishima(OriginalProfessional soccer player）
- Takuya Ogiwara(Professional soccer player)
- Kuniyoshi Takahiro(Professional soccer player)
- Eigo Sekine(Professional soccer player)
- Jun Tanaka(Professional soccer player)
- Kiyonari Ryuichi(MenRoad raceラ イ ダ ー）
- Shinako Tanaka(WomenBeach volleyballPlayer, formervolleyballplayer)
- Taku Saito(ProfessionalBeach soccerplayer)
- Yuzu Shiogoshi(Women's footballplayer)
- Mishima Michiyoshi(The creator of Japanese school hygiene. Mishima styleVaccination methodInvented)
- (HygieneBy.Hokkaido Imperial UniversityDean of the Faculty of Medicine, Chairman of the Hokkaido Medical Association)
- (Women in the early Showa periodpilot..PrewarNikkatsuactress）
- Minoru Nomura(Jurist）
- Ayano Nodasawa(Female player）
- Shimoyama Tsutomu(educator)
- Weight Miyuki(Impression critic * BirthTokyoArakawa）
- Yuji Wada (Chemical engineer）
- Ayanan (YouTuber）
Person with connection
- Senba Ieshin
- Shigekazu Shigeoka
- Uesugi Mochito
- Dou Ota
- Tashiro Sanki
- Tsukahara Uden
- Hojo Tsunari
- Daidoji Masashige
- Tenkai monk
- Kasuga station
- Sakai Tadakatsu
- Matsudaira Shinoda
- Hotta Masamori
- Kinemon Yasumatsu
- Yanagisawa Yoshiho
- Ogyu Riding
- Akimoto Takachi
- Shigefumi Takayama
- Akimoto Ryocho
- Kaiho Seiryo
- Matsudaira Nobuteru
- Matsudaira Naritsune
- Hideyoshi Fujieda
- Numata Yukiyoshi
- Yasuhide Matsudaira
- Matsudaira Tsunenori
- Naoyoshi Matsudaira
- Naokatsu Matsudaira
- Heibei Okawa
- Kaiten Nukariya
- Shibata Zeshin
- Kenzo Takabayashi
- Masakuni Hashimoto
- Inagaki Chikai
- Yasuji Inoue
- Koubei Yoshida
- Eiichi Shibusawa
- Sanae Takata
- Heizaburo Okawa
- Momosuke Fukuzawa:Businessman(Daido Electric PowerPresident, etc.)
- Senzo Hoshino
- Shimazaki Fujimura
- Teido Kunisaki
- Inagaki Fumio
- Shigeshiro Komiyama
- Tatsuhiko Shibusawa
- Shoji Ikehara
- Takeji Okubo
- Tomo Kawano
- Junko Tabei: Kawagoe Citizen's Honor Award
- Kiyoshi Sasamori
- Tetsuji Suwa
- Ryoichi Kawakami
- Taeko Utsugi
- Ryuji Morita: Graduated from Kawagoe City Daiichi Elementary School, Kawagoe City Daiichi Junior High School,Saitama Prefectural Kawagoe High SchoolGraduate (novelist)
- Hikaru Okuizumi: Graduated from Saitama Prefectural Kawagoe High School (novelist)
- Fumio Tamura
- Hayami Kentaro
- Midori Fujii
- Chiaki Hara: Graduated from Kawagoe City High Floor Nishi Junior High School
- Atsuko Sakurai: Saitama Prefecture Kawagoe Commercial High School (currentlyKawagoe City Kawagoe High School) Graduation
- Rii Ishihara: Graduated from Saitama Prefectural Kawagoe Girls' High School
- Takashi Tanaka(Un Girls）
- : Kawagoe Citizen's Honor Award
- Yasuo Uchida: Graduated from Saitama Prefectural Kawagoe High School (novelist)
- Hideyo Kurosaka
- Sergio Escudero
- Escudero Sergio
- Yasuhisa Teppei(Japan Karaage AssociationChairman and Chairman)
- Chieko Tsubouchi
- Kenji Iino: Dropped out of Kawagoe High School attached to Josai University
- Hyakkimaru: (Paper-cutting artist)
- Masaki Haramura: (Recorded film director)
- Udo Shinohara(manga artist)
- Etsuko Komiya: Graduated from Saitama Prefectural Kawagoe Girls' High School (newscaster)
- Misuzu Tamaru: Graduated from Saitama Prefectural Kawagoe Girls' High School (newscaster)
- Hiroshi Yamamoto: Graduated from Saitama Prefectural Kawagoe High School (famous for soccer broadcastsNHKFormer announcer)
- Jiro Jinbo: Graduated from Saitama Prefectural Kawagoe High School (newscaster.讀賣TVCommentary Chairman)
- Tomonoshin Kokubo: Graduated from Saitama Prefectural Kawagoe High School (TV AsahiEconomic Department Reporter / Announcer)
- Hideki Yatsushiro : Johokusaitama High SchoolGraduate (commentator, international lawyer)
- The public relations program "My Town Kawagoe"SaitamaIt is being broadcast on.
- JCN KantoThen,JCN Kanto ChannelVarious broadcasts such as daily news in the city are being carried out.
- 2002in autumnインターネット"Saitama Prefecture" carried out aboveSaimoe TournamentThe city won the championship.
- Kawagoe City Town Name
- Battle of Kawagoe Castle
- Kawagoe Castle
- Kawagoe Domain
- Kawagoe Daishi
- Kawagoe Highway
- Kawagoe Five Riverbanks
- Let's go
- Where are you
- Honda prelude ――The first generation was also called "Kawagoe Benz"[Annotation 1].
- Kawagoe Town - MieMie-gunA town with the same sound and character as Kawagoe City.
- ^ The actual production is at Honda Giken Kogyo Saitama Seisakusho in the neighboring city of Sayama.
- ^ From the inscription of the statue of Ota Dokan in front of Kawagoe City Hall
- ^ From December 11, 12.Taisho 1 Ministry of Interior Notification No. 11 ("Government Bulletin" No. 3095, November 11, 11, p.24）
- ^ From the site of Saitama Prefectural Archives[Broken link]
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ "Saitama / Kawagoe is the hottest in Japan? Tokyo Metropolitan University, independently observed". ""Nihon Keizai ShimbunElectronic version. (June 2017, 6)
- ^ From the Kawagoe History Museum website
- ^ Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications "List of major financial indicators of local governments"
- ^ Public Relations Kawagoe No. 1314 (March 2014, 3) Page 7 "The branch office / Kawatsuru Liaison Office will be the civic center"
- ^ Yoshino Civic Center Kawagoe-shi
- ^ Formulated the basic concept for the area around the west exit of Kawagoe Station Archived August 2013, 6, at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ "List of expiration dates". Saitama Prefectural Office (September 2018, 4). 2019/2/3Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)". Saitama Prefectural Office (September 2019, 4). 2019/4/14Browse.
- ^ From the official website of Kawagoe Sayama Industry Association Archived August 2012, 1, at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ “Barry Duell” (English). The Japan Times Online (Japan Times). (June 2007, 6). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2007, 10.
- ^ “Saitama Prefecture Shopping Street Traffic Survey Kawagoe's Sun Road, Shintomicho monopolizes 1st and 2nd place”. MSN Sankei News (Sankei Digital). (June 2010, 4) [Broken link]
- ^ 2020 Tokyo Olympics decided Golf venue is Kasumigaseki Country Club
- ^ Seibu HD decides to abolish Ahina Line Impairment of 126 billion yen related to the settlement of the mystery of half a centuryNihon Keizai Shimbun April 2016, 2
- ^ Seibu HD decides to abolish Ahina Line Impairment of 126 billion yen related to the settlement of the mystery of half a century -Nihon Keizai Shimbun August 2016, 2
- ^ Financial Results for the 2016rd Quarter of the Fiscal Year Ending March XNUMX Overview Pages 25-26 --Seibu Holdings February 2016, 2
- ^ "Kawagoe, the town of brewery, is still the power of the residents "Kawagoe kura no kai, Minister of Internal Affairs and Communications commendation"". Quality saitama.JEOL Ltd. (January 2011, 1). As of December 17, 2011オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2013/6/3Browse.
- ^ ""Woman of the Year 2010" decided The grand prize is Mariko Saigo, who worked on regional revitalization in Takamatsu, Kawagoe, Nagahama, etc.". Nikkei Woman OnlineNikkei BP (June 2009, 12). 2013/6/3Browse.
- ^ "[MIPIM] Mariko Saigo's urban regeneration plan won Japan's first award". Nikkei Real Estate Market InformationNikkei BP (June 2011, 3). 2013/6/3Browse.
- ^ “City planning that makes use of Kawagoe's history, certified by the government up to 50% subsidy”. asahi.com (Asahi Shimbun). (March 2011, 6). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2011, 9.
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ “Bicycle lane in Kawagoe has been installed in the prefecture for the first time in 23 years”. Web Saitama (Saitama Shimbun Inc.). (June 2009, 6). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2009, 6.
- ^ “Foreign tourists: 7% increase, 4 last year”. Daily jp (Mainichi Shimbun). (June 2011, 3) [Broken link]
- ^ Saitama Prefecture Bussan Tourism Association
- ^ Kawagoe Textile Market Association Site
- ^ "Former Yamazaki's villa garden becomes the prefecture's first nationally registered monument". Daily jp (Mainichi Shimbun). (June 2010, 11) [Broken link]
- ^ KuretaK's Tweet (/ 852192622709850112)
- ^ Saitama Prefecture Saimoe Tournament