In Yamagata Prefecture, thorough infection control measures will be taken in the "XNUMXth wave"
If you write the contents roughly
In particular, in Nanyo City, where clusters occurred due to snacks, etc., a total of 24 people have been infected in the last week until the 1th.
The infection of the new corona in the prefecture has spread again, and the prefecture says that the epidemic in the prefecture has entered the "fourth wave".Experts are between families ... → Continue reading
YBC Yamagata Broadcasting
This is Yamagata Broadcasting, a television and radio station in Yamagata Prefecture.
Daily news is provided with the catchphrase "Walk Together".
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Nanyo City is located in the northern part of the Okitama Basin, with the Shirataka Hills in the northern part and the flat land in the southern part, with the Mogami River as the southern end.It is about 21km to Yonezawa, about 35km to Yamagata, where the prefectural office is located, about 61km to Fukushima, and about 95km to Sendai.The altitude is about 200m in the plains and about 450m in the northern mountains.
- Mountain:Mt. Shirasu(Altitude 994m),Daedongsan(Elevation 737.2m), Takatsumujiyama (Elevation 693m)
- River:Mogami River Old River,Yoshinogawa, Orihatagawa
- Lake:Lake Hakuryu
- 1967(Showa42 years)
- 1968(43) --Nanyo Civic Center completed. (Closed in 2015)
- 1974(Showa 49)- Yoshino MineClosed mountain.
- 1980(Showa 55)- Inari Mori TumulusDesignated as a national historic site (the largest keyhole-shaped tumulus in the prefecture and the sixth largest in the Tohoku region).
- 1988(Showa 63)- Yamagata Railway Flower Nagai LineOpening. (Former JR Nagai Line)
- 1989(HeiseiXNUMXst year) --Nanyo City Martial Arts Hall,Mukaiyama Parkcarry out.
- 1992(4) --Hijia Park Nanyo opened.
- 1996(8) --Nanyo City Central Flower Park (Nanyo Civic Gymnasium) completed.
- 2001(13)- Ekubo Plaza(Nanyo City Library) Completed.
- 2013(25) --Damage from heavy rain.Two rivers in the city are flooded.Damage such as the total destruction of one house in the Kotaki area.
- 2014(26) --Heavy rain damage again.Two rivers in the city were flooded and 2 buildings were damaged by flooding on the floor in the Akayu area.
- 2015(27) --Beside the city hallNanyo City Cultural Centercarry out.
- 2016(28) --The Cultural Center becomes the world's largest wooden concert hallGuinnessBe certified by.
- 2017(29) --The 50th anniversary of the municipal organization.
- 2019(31) --The Tohoku Chuo Expressway Nanyo Takahata IC-Yamagata Kaminoyama IC will open for the first time in the city. (Nanyang PA is also in service) As a result, Sendai, Fukushima, and Tokyo were connected by an expressway.
Origin of city name
At the time of the merger, both Miyauchi-cho and Akayu-cho did not give up under the new city name, and as an arbitration proposalAbiko FujikichiGovernor of Yamagata Prefecture(At that time)ChugokuNamed after quoting from "Kikusui of Nanyo"Mizusho place name(The city hall was built at an intermediate point).From the background of the city name decision,Nanyang City (China)Was affiliated with as a friendship city in 1988.
|Substitute / term||Name||Inauguration||Resignation|
|Mayor Executor||Yoshikazu Sato||1967/4/1||1967/4/17|
|1 2nd term||Yoshikazu Sato||1967/4/28||1975/3/29|
|2 1nd term||Tohei Endo||1975/4/28||1978/3/10|
|3 1nd term||Naoichiro Sudo||1978/4/16||1978/6/15|
|4 2nd term||Masataka Niiyama||1978/7/30||1986/7/29|
|5 3nd term||Toshihiro Otake||1986/7/30||1998/7/29|
|6 2nd term||Yukiaki Arai||1998/7/30||2006/7/29|
|7 2nd term||Hideo Shioda||2006/7/30||2014/7/29|
|8 2nd term||Takao Shiraiwa||2014/7/30||Incumbent|
- Agriculture (grape)
- There is Nanyo West Industrial Park in the Urushiyama area.
Major companies headquartered in Nanyo
- Kawaden : JASDAQListing (Securities code6648) --First listed company in Yamagata Prefecture
- ND Software (Securities Code)TSE First Section 3794)
- Nakano Apparel (Headquarters relocated from Tokyo)
- Miyauchi ham
- East foot brewing limited company
- Nanyo Post Office
- Miyauchi Post Office
- Miyauchi Urushiyama Post Office
- Japan Post
- Ringo Post Office
- Ogi Post Office
- Akayu Station前Simple post office
- Koiwasawa Simple Post Office
Sister cities/partner cities
- Nanyo City(People's Republic of ChinaHenan Province）
- Tsubame City(Niigata）
- 2015May 6Disaster mutual support agreement.
|Population distribution by age in Nanyo City and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Nanyo City (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Nanyo City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
Junior high school
- Nanyo City Miyauchi Junior High School
- In April 2010, Miyauchi Junior High School, Urushiyama Junior High School, and Yoshino Junior High School were integrated and opened.
- Nanyo City Akayu Junior High School
- In April 2010, Akayu Junior High School and Nakagawa Junior High School were integrated and opened.
- Nanyo City Okigo Junior High School
- In April 2010, Okigo Junior High School and Ringo Junior High School were integrated and opened.
- Nanyo City Akayu Elementary School
- Nanyo City Urushiyama Elementary School
- Nanyo City Okigo Elementary School
- Nanyo City Ogi Elementary School
- Nanyo City Nakagawa Elementary School
- Nanyo City Miyauchi Elementary School
- Nanyo City Ringo Elementary School
Okitama districtIt plays a role as a transportation hub.
- East Japan Railway(JR East)
- Central station: Akayu station
- high speed・ Intercity bus
- Tohoku Express Bus "RainbowYamagata-Tokyo
- Yamagoshi bus-Niigata Transportation "ZaoYamagata-Niigata
- Yamako BusKintetsu Bus "ArcadiaYamagata-Osaka / USJ
- Transit Bus
- Yamako Bus Nagai City Hall-Yamagata City Hall
- Northern District Bus Akayu Station-Kotaki Fudoson-mae * Entrusted to Akayu Kanko Bus
- Western District Bus Nanyo Hospital-Okitama Hospital * Entrusted to Akayu Kanko Bus
- Nakagawa District Bus Nanyo Hospital-Motonakayama Public Hall * Consigned to Yonezawa Bus Tourism
- General national road
- Main local road
Sights/historic sites/tourist spots・ Festivals / special events
- Nanyo Chrysanthemum Festival
- Eboshiyama Park(Japan Sakura Famous Place XNUM X Selection）
- Eboshiyama Hachimangu
- Akayu Onsen
- Inari Mori Tumulus(country'sHistoric site, Yamagata Prefecture's largestFront and rear circle）
- Kumano Shrine(Japan's three Kumanoone of)
- Iwabeyama XNUMX Kannon(Makaibutsu)
- Chinzoji Temple
- Ringo Shrine
- Nanyo Sky Park
- Haijia Park Nanyo
- Yuzuru no Sato
- Nanyo City Toyotaro Yuki Memorial Hall
- Mt. Shirasu
- Kuguri Waterfall
- Kotaki Warabien
- Takeo Hoshi - economist,Stanford University教授
- Kyoko Inoue - Professional wrestler
- Tomoo Sugai - Agriculture:,Singer-songwriter
- Katsuzo Sudo - educator,Children's literature
- Kenzo Sudo - Medical doctor,Kanazawa Medical UniversityPresident
- Madoka Tachibanano (3rd generation) - Rakugo performer
- Koji Uruki - An actor
- Eriko Nakamura - actress
- Nishiki Saburo - poet, Spider researcher
- Osamu Mizutani - educator
- Toyotaro Yuki - Banker,政治家
- Masahide Mizushinko --Late Edo periodKnifeman, Revived the Japanese sword that had declined in the world of Taihei.The ancestor of the so-called new sword.
- Megumi Ikeda - fencingplayer
- Katsuko Wakasugi- actress
- Akio Fukamachi - 作家
- Tetsuro Kuroe - defenseOfficials, 31th generationUnder Secretary of Defense
- Kentaro Aida- Montedio YamagataThe president
- Yoshino Mine
- Nanyang Squadron Arcadion(Local hero）
- Akayu Ramen
- What kind of ramen
- New Nanyo City(Current:Yamaguchi Shunan City）
- ^ "50 years of history”. Nanyo City. 2020/4/7Browse.
- ^ "Nanyo City election, one month until the announcement of the prospect of a fierce battle in the minority, 17 people in the fixed number 17”. Yamagata Shimbun. 2020/4/27Browse.
- ^ "Sister affiliation data”. Council of Local Authorities for International Relations. 2020/6/29Browse.
- ^ "Tourism”. Nanyo City. 2020/4/7Browse.