Yamagata Prefecture XNUMX people infected XNUMX person died
If you write the contents roughly
In addition, the prefecture and Yamagata City announced that the "N2Y" mutant, which is said to be highly infectious and prone to become severe, was detected in two people who had been confirmed to be infected.
The prefecture announced on the XNUMXth that one patient who had been infected with the new corona and was hospitalized died and XNUMX new cases were infected.infection… → Continue reading
YBC Yamagata Broadcasting
This is Yamagata Broadcasting, a television and radio station in Yamagata Prefecture.
Daily news is provided with the catchphrase "Walk Together".
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Old city areaMinamimurayama-gun-Higashimurayama-gun(CurrentlyMurayama region), And has jurisdiction over this areaMurayama General OfficeIt is also the location of. It is the largest city in the prefecture andTohoku regionThen,FukushimaIt is the eighth largest city after. Forming a "Yamagata cooperation central metropolitan area" with 8 surrounding municipalities.. This participating municipalityYamagata metropolitan areaIf so, the population is about 51,Tohoku regionThen,Sendai metropolitan area-Koriyama metropolitan areaIt is the third largest metropolitan population after.
Yamagata basinIt occupies about one-third of the southern part of the basin and is located in the southeastern part of the basin.FanThe city area is located above. The north and northwest directions of the city, which is the central part of the basin, are wide and flat, forming a vast countryside. The eastern part of the cityOu MountainsThe hills occupy the mountainous area and the southwestern part.
- Main mountain
- Zao mountain range(Ou Mountains)
- There is the Ou Mountains in the east, and with Miyagi PrefecturePrefectural borderIt has become. The southwest is a hilly area called the Shirataka Hills.Murayama regionとOkitama districtIs divided. SoutheastKamiyama CityThere is the Zao mountain range near the city border with, and the Zao plateau spreads out at the foot. Wide flat land to the north, far to the northwestMt. Gassan,HayamaCan be seen. In addition, the legend of Princess Akoya is handed down on Mt. Chitose, which is close to the prefectural office in the eastern part of the city. The place name of Yamagata is derived from the fact that it was called "Yamagata" because it was at the foot of the Zao mountain range. The southern part of Yamakata was called "Kaminoyama" and later became "Kaminoyama".
- Main river
- Mamigasaki River
- Mogami River
- The Mogami River system, such as the Mamigasaki River and Sugawa, flows through the city.
- The city area spreads over the alluvial fan of the Mamigasaki River,Underground waterBy oldwellAnd so on. The water taken from the Mamigasaki River is a weir that runs around the city.Yamagata Five Weirs)Yamagata CastleRuins (currentlyKajo Park) Fill the moat and moisturize the town.
- From the east to the south and west of the cityInukawa・ ・Narusawa RiverFrom the westMotozawa River-Hanakawa-Minamisawa River・ Multiple rivers flow toward Sugawa.The northern part of the cityTachiya RiverIt is an alluvial fan ofIndustrial parkAnd distribution complex is maintained.The Mamigasaki River and Tachiya River also join the Su River in the northern part of the city, and join the Mogami River at Terazu, Tendo City near the city border.
Because it is located in the basin, it is unique to the basin.Inland climateThere is a big difference in temperature, and it is hot in summer and cold in winter. Summer is the hottest in Tohoku, exceeding 35 ℃Extremely hot dayIt is not uncommon for this to happen.However, because it is a basin, the daily temperature difference is large,Tropical nightIt is easy to spend the morning and evening because it is rare. On the other hand, in winter, the cold is severe and the bottom gets cold, and there are many days when it snows.Mt. Gassanな どDewa mountain areaBy the mountainsSea of JapanThe amount of snowfall is small in Yamagata Prefecture because the snow clouds generated in Yamagata Prefecture are blocked. In the past -20.0℃However, in recent winters, it has been warming due to the effects of urbanization, etc., and the minimum temperature has risen sharply, and the temperature below -10 ° C has disappeared in 1996 (Heisei 8).On the other hand, the difference with neighboring AMeDAS such as Higashine, Murayama, and Aterazawa in the suburbs is very large, the lowest temperature is the highest in the inland area of the prefecture, and it can no longer be said that the coldness is severe in the central city area. However, the average minimum temperature in January is still -1 ° C.However, it is used by the Japan Meteorological Agency to calculate the average temperature in Japan as a point with relatively little impact of urbanization among the points that have been observed for a long time...The highest daily maximum temperature of 40.8 ℃ was recorded on August 2007, 19.SaitamaKumagayaとGifuTajimi CityIt held the record for the highest temperature in Japan for as long as 40.9 years before it recorded 74 ° C.
- Maximum temperature extreme 40.8 ℃ (1933<Showa 8> July 7)
- Minimum temperature extreme value-20.0 ℃ (1891<Meiji 24> January 1)
|Climate of Midoricho, Yamagata City (Yamagata Local Meteorological Observatory, altitude 153m)|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F）||18.1|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||3.3|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||−0.1|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||−3.1|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F）||−20.0|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||87.8|
|Snowfall cm (inch)||103|
|Average days of precipitation (≥0.5 mm)||18.6||14.9||14.5||11.2||10.2||11.1||14.1||11.5||11.9||11.9||14.2||17.8||162.1|
|Average number of snowfall days||28.1||23.7||19.6||4.6||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||6.1||23.7||105.7|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||79.6||99.6||140.4||175.9||196.5||165.0||144.5||171.8||136.6||132.1||102.2||73.8||1,617.9|
|Source:Japanese Meteorological Agency (Average value: 1991-2020, extreme value: 1889-present)|
|Yamagata Local Meteorological Observatory 1961 (Showa 36) --1990 (Heisei 2) average climate|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||2.6|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||−0.9|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||−4.1|
|Source: Science Chronology|
Yamagata City administratively divides the city into 30 districts. In many cases, these divisions retain the scope and name of the old municipality that merged with Yamagata City, but due to the progress at the time of the merger and practical needs, the name was changed or the district was merged with the surrounding area (eg). : Minami Yamagata district, Nishi Yamagata district). The area centered on Yamagata City before the merger was subdivided into districts XNUMX to XNUMX.
- District XNUMX-District XNUMX
- Suzukawa district,,,,
- ,Tateyama district,Higashizawa district,Takase district
- ,Minami Numahara district,,,
- Yamadera district,Zao district,,,
In the hills in the southwestern part of Yamagata City, near the border between Yamagata City and Kaminoyama City, New Town (Zao Miharashi Hill) Is being constructed. Along with this, the westbound bypass (Yamagata Prefectural Road No. 51 Yamagata Kaminoyama Line) has been extended, and National Route 458 Hasedo Bypass has opened, and the traffic environment is improving. The sale has already started,2006(18) A new elementary school (Yamagata City Miharashinooka Elementary School) opened in March.
Also, in Yamagata cityPublic hallThere are relatively many (also known as community centers and community centers), and they are used as bases for local communities. Many of the towns and villages that merged with Yamagata City use the old municipality name as the area name, and may be crowned with the name of the public hall. In addition, those using the site of a high school or junior high school in the city have a library, gymnasium, park, and facilities managed by the city on a relatively large site.
- Example 1) OriginalMunicipal Commercial High School(Southern Public Hall, City Library, Southern Gymnasium)
- Example 2) OriginalMunicipal second junior high school(Kajo Public Hall, Yamagata City General Welfare Center, Kajo Branch Library)
The central public hall is a complex facility "Az NanukamachiThere is a library annex and a hall inside.
|Population distribution by age in Yamagata City and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Yamagata City (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Yamagata City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- The largest, about 23% in the prefecturePopulated cityIt has become.2018(30) The estimated population as of April 4 is 1 and is the second largest in the prefecture.TsuruokaMore than double the number of 125,510.
Adjacent local governments
Relationship with neighboring municipalities
Our city is the prefectural capital of Miyagi prefectureSendai cityIs adjacent to. Between the two citiesOu Mountains(Zao mountain range), But economically, an integrated trade area is being formed, and its intimacy is said to be stronger than the relationship with other municipalities in the prefecture. The JR Senzan Line runs between the two cities once an hour, and the highway bus runs nearly 1 round trips a day, and many people commute to work or school to move between the two cities.
In addition, Miyagi PrefectureKawasaki TownAlso adjacent. Although there is no direct bus to Yamagata City,SekizawaFocusing on private car users in the areaYamagata ExpresswayYou can see the traffic using the Sasaya Pass.
In the prefecture municipality, in the southKamiyama CityAdjacent to and northTendo cityTo the northwestYamabe Town,Nakayama TownSuch asYamagata basinIt is adjacent to each city and town, and is connected by roads and railroads, respectively. Higashine City borders the city area in the mountainous area of the Ou Mountains, but in the case of normal traffic, it goes through Tendo City.National Route 13Is used. Also, in the case of Nanyo City, it is near the summit of Mt. Shirataka that directly touches the boundary of the city area, and for normal traffic, use National Route 13 via Kaminoyama City, orYamagata Prefectural Road No. 5 Yamagata Nanyo LineTo use.
From ancient times to the Kamakura period
Kofun periodVillage ruins (Shima ruins, nationalHistoric site) Has been found in the northwestern part of Yamagata City. In the 8th centuryDewakuniMogami-gunIs installed.702(Great treasure2 years)KokujiNamed Chitoseyama by the daughter of Toyomitsu Fujiwara.967(KoboCompiled in 4 years)Enki ceremony]Taga CastleからAkita CastleHead toPublic roadThere is "Mogami Station" in, and it is estimated that this was in one of the "Mogami Township", which is the current Yamagata city area... Most of the city areaRoyal familyAreaManorAnd northwest (SugawaTo the west)CustomsThere was a territory. Kamakura PeriodWhen you enter, Mr. Adachi will be at Oso NarasoGroundWas appointed as. The indigenous clanMr. OsoHe is active as a hikitsuke in the central political world.Shimotsuki riotPerished by.
From Muromachi to Azuchi-Momoyama period
1356(PostponementIn the first year),Shiba Kaneyori HashuJoined Yamagata as. Descendants take the name of Mogami DistrictMogamiBecame the name of the 11th generation head of the Mogami clanYoshimitsu MogamiUnifies the highest and Murayama regions based in Yamagata. Is the basis of the presentYamagata Castleとcastle townEstablished a town discount. Yamagata Castle was locatedFanAt the western end of the road, run in the eastern partHashu KaidoMerchant towns such as Nanokamachi, Yokamachi, Tokamachi, Hatagocho, etc.Post townLined up. Also, the tradesman town heads east and northwest.Rokujurietsu HighwayThere was a craftsman's town in the eastern back street and the north. In addition, it should be notedTaiko Inspection SiteAround the time, Mogami District in the south and in the northMurayamaThe name was changed and the reorganization was carried out, and the former Mogami-gun became Murayama-gun, the northern part of the former Murayama-gun became Mogami-gun, and the southern part of the former Murayama-gun became Murayama-gun.
From the Edo period to before the city system came into effect
Edo PeriodMogami in the early daysTranshipmentAfter being doneTorii Tadamasa Yamagata DomainMainly, the Mamigasaki River was renovated. After thatBakumatsuUntil,Mr. Hoshina,MatsudairaThe change of multiple lords continues,Tempo reformFailedMizuno TadakuniChildLoyaltyWas transferred to Yamagata,RedemptionUntilMizuno5 millionstoneWill continue. Funamachi along the Sugawa River in the western part of Yamagata City is the Mogami River.Water transportationIn the middle basinHarborMet.
Abandoned DomainAfter that, Yamagata, Murayama-gun is in Yamagata prefecture.Prefectural officeIt became the location, and after the integration of multiple prefectures, it became the prefectural capital in Yamagata prefecture, which is the current range.
After the city system came into effect
- 1889(22th year of Meiji)May 4 - Municipal systemEnforcement. The opening of the Yamagata City Hall on July 7st of the same year will be the anniversary of the municipal organization.
- 1898(31th year of Meiji)May 3 - armyInfantry XNUMXregimentAttracted to the old Yamagata castle ruins.
- 1901(34th year of Meiji)May 4 - Yamagata StationOpened.
- 1911(44th year of Meiji)May 5 --Ichikita Great Fire.The prefectural office, city hall and other major buildings were completely destroyed.
- 1915(Taisho4 years) --Restoration of Yamagata Prefectural Government Building.
- 1923(Taisho 12) --By municipal managementWater supplyPasses water.
- 1927(Showa2 years)- Yamagata City Daiichi Elementary SchoolReinforced concreteCompletion of a new school building (the first reinforced concrete building in Yamagata City) "National Industrial Expo" held.
- 1933(8)May 7 - temperatureRecorded 40.8 ℃.Or later,2007(19)May 8ToGifuTajimi CityとSaitamaKumagayaIt will be the highest temperature record in Japan's official record until 40.9 ℃ is observed.
- 1936(11)May 11 - NHK Yamagata Broadcasting StationOpening.
- 1952(27)-7rdNational Athletic MeetHeld.
- 1953(28)May 10 --Commercial Radio Yamagata (currentlyYamagata Broadcasting Corporation) Opening.
- 1954(29)May 10 --City emblem established.
- 1964(Showa 39) July 2- Nanakamachi Shopping Street Promotion AssociationWas established.
- 1967(42)May 8 - Yamagata StationThePeople stationRenovated as.
- 1972(47)May 6 - Yamako Building-Bus terminalOpening of business.
- 1974(49)May 7 --Define city trees and city flowers.
- 2001(13) April 4- Special cityMoved to.
- 2019(31) April 4- Core cityTransition to.
Changes in administrative areas
- 1889(22th year of Meiji)May 4 - Municipal systemWith enforcement,Minamimurayama-gunWith the area of 31 towns of Yamagata CastleYamagataWas launched.
- 1931(Showa 6) April 4-Minamimurayama-gunHigashizawa VillagePart of (wordKojirakawa) was incorporated.
- 1943(Showa 18) July 4- Higashimurayama-gunSuzukawa Village-ChitoseIncorporate.
- May 3 --Minamimurayama DistrictIizuka VillageIncorporated.
- May 6 --Minamimurayama DistrictKunugizawa VillageIncorporated.
- May 10 --Higashimurayama-gunOgo Village-Kanai Village-Takase Village-Tateyama Village-Dewa Village-Meiji village-Minamimurayama-gunTakiyama Village-Higashizawa Village-Minaminumahara VillageIncorporated.
- May 11 --Minamimurayama DistrictKanai VillageIncorporated.
- 1955(Showa 30) April 4-Higashimurayama-gunOsone VillageIncorporated a part of (Character sickle).
- 1989(6) June 1- Tendo cityChange the boundary with.
- 1991(3)May 3 --Higashimurayama-gunNakayama TownChange the boundary with.
- 1994(6)May 4 --Changed the boundary with Tendo City.
- 1997(7)May 8 --Higashimurayama-gunYamabe TownChange the boundary with.
- 2012(24)May 2 --Changed the boundary with Kaminoyama City.
- Successive mayors
|代||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date|
|First generation||1889(Meiji 22) November||1894(27th year of Meiji)|
|2||Shigejiro Okura||1894 (27th year of Meiji)May 12||1901(34th year of Meiji)|
|3||December 1901 (Meiji 34)||1904 (37th year of Meiji)|
|4||December 1904 (Meiji 37)||1906(39th year of Meiji)|
|5||December 1906 (Meiji 39)||1912(First year of the Taisho era)May 12|
|6||1913(Taisho 2) April||1917(Taisho 6) April|
|7||August 1917 (Taisho 6)||1923(Taisho 12)May 5|
|8||August 1923 (Taisho 12)||1927(2)May 7|
|9||■||1927May 7||1932(7)May 10|
|10||Yasukichi Onuma||1932May 11||1944(19)|
|11||December, 1944 (Showa 19)||1946(21)May 1|
|12||1947(22)May 4||1954(29)May 10|
|13||Denzo Okubo||1954May 11||1966(Showa41 years)May 10|
|14||Tadao Kanazawa||1966May 11||1994(Heisei6 years)|
|16||Kazuo Yoshimura■||2000May 2||2003(15)May 8|
|17||Akio Ichikawa||2003May 9||2015(27)May 9|
|18||Takahiro Sato||2015May 9||Incumbent|
*: Died during employment
- Peace City Declaration
- Bright city declaration without violence
- Declaration of space
- Declaration of self-sufficiency established city such as rice
- Sports city declaration
- Gender equality city declaration
The number of lawmakers is 33.
- Chair: Takehiro Saito
- Vice-chairman: Koji Hasegawa
|Parliamentary name||Number of members|
|Citizens' Union Yamagata City Council||4|
|Japan Communist PartyYamagata City Council members||3|
|KomeitoYamagata City Council||3|
|Member of parliament||2|
- 2019(First year of Reiwa) As of May 5nd.
Yamagata Prefectural Assembly (Yamagata City constituency)
|Representative name||Parliamentary name||Remarks|
|Kazufumi Yoshimura||Prefectural government club|
|Keisuke Takahashi||Prefectural government club||Party membershipSocial Democrats|
|Kazuhiro Harada||Prefectural government club||Party membershipConstitutional Democratic Party|
|Yuriko Watanabe||Japan Communist Party|
House of Representatives
- Term of office: October 2017, 29 (Heisei 10) --October 22, 2021 (Reiwa 3) ("48th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Yamagata Prefecture 1st Ward(Yamagata City,Kamiyama City,Tendo city,Higashimurayama-gun）||Toshiaki Endo||LDP||8||Constituency|
In Yamagata cityYamagata University HospitalとYamagata Prefectural Central HospitalAs a tertiary medical institution, the two hospitals provide advanced medical care that covers the entire prefecture.Yamagata City Hospital Saiseikan-Yamagata Saisei Hospital such asMurayama regionIn addition to the location of the core hospital ofShinoda General Hospital-Shiseido General HospitalThere are also several private general hospitals such as, as well as single-department private hospitals.
- Yamagata Central Post Office(Collection and delivery stationYu Yu windowInstallation stationJapan Post BankYamagata store)
- Yamagata South Post Office(Collection and delivery stationYu Yu windowInstallation stationRegional division office）
- Higashizawa Post Office
- Yamagata Prefectural Office Post Office
- Yamagata Akoyacho Post Office
- Yamagata Suwa Post Office
- Yamagata Mikamachi Post Office
- Yamagata Station Post Office
- Yamagata Midoricho XNUMX Post Office
- Yamagata Midoricho XNUMX Post Office
- Yamagata Midoricho Four Post Office
- Yamagata Nanukamachi XNUMX Post Office
- Yamagata Nanukamachi XNUMX Post Office
- Yamagata Kinomicho Post Office
- Yamagata Hatagomachi Post Office
- Yamagata Domachi Post Office
- Yamagata Miyamachi Five Post Office
- Yamagata Miyamachi XNUMX Post Office
- Yamagata Suzukawa Post Office
- Post office in Yamagata Ryutsu Center
- Yamagata Nagamachi Post Office
- Yamagata Shimojo Post Office
- Yamagata Sakanamachi Post Office
- Kajo Central Post Office
- Yamagata Shironishi Post Office
- Japan Post
- Emata Post Office
- Yamagata Nakano Post Office
- Dewa Post Office
- Murayama Meiji Post Office
- Tateyama Post Office
- Murayama Takase Post Office
- Zao Onsen Post Office
- Hango Post Office
- Kanai Post Office
- Kashiwagura Post Office
- Honzawa Post Office
- Murakizawa Post Office
- Takiyama Post Office
- Yamagata MinamiXNUMXbancho Post Office
- Minaminumahara Post Office
- Yamagata Uemachi Post Office
- Yamagata Gokamachi Post Office
- Yamadera Post Office
- Dainome Post Office
- Japan Post
- Miyaura Post Branch Bureau
- Sushiarai Simple Post Office
- Datejo Simple Post Office
- Omori Post Office
- Simple post office in Yamagata University Hospital
- Yamagata Minamiharamachi Post Office
- Higashiaota Post Office
- Minamidate Post Office
- Yamagata Municipal Library
- Main Building, Kajo Annex, Central Annex, North Part Building, East Part Building
- Yamagata Prefectural Library
- Yamagata University Museum
- Yamagata Prefectural MuseumMain building
- Yamagata Prefectural Museum Educational Museum (former Yamagata Normal School Main Building)
- Yamagata Prefectural Folk Museum (Bunshokan, Former Yamagata Prefectural Government Building)
- Yamagata City Folk Museum (former Saiseikan Main Building)
- Mogami Yoshiaki Historical Museum
- Yamadera Basho Memorial Hall
- Yamagata City Industrial History Museum
- Botanical garden
- Comprehensive complex
- Main sports facilities
- Yamagata City Sports Center
- Yamagata City Athletics Stadium
- Yamagata Prefecture Akanegaoka Athletics Stadium
- Yamagata City Zao Gymnasium
Sister city/affiliated city
- sister city
- Swan Hill City (AustraliaVictoria）
- Jilin City(People's Republic of ChinaJilin Province）
- Uran Udecity(Russian FederationRepublic of Buryatia）
- Boulder city(The United States of AmericaColorado）
- Tainan City(Taiwan country City of jurisdiction）
- Partner city
- Oshima Town(Tokyo Oshima Branch）
- Kami Town(Miyagi Kami-gun）
From the Middle Agescastle townDeveloped asYamagata CastleMunicipalities, craftsmen's towns, as the expansion ofShrinePlanned placement was done. In the early modern period, based on the craftsman townDewa MiyamaFrom the aspect as a base for worshipYamagata castingIs a souvenirBuddhist fittingsIt became famous nationwide, and the soil for the development of the Meiji era was created. Since the opening of the railway, both industry and commerce have developed at the same time, and since the beginning of Heisei, various economic fields have grown remarkably. With the development of the highway network, the number of factory locations has increased.Yamagata ShinkansenWith the opening of the business, the number of tourists from inside and outside the prefecture has increased.Great East Japan EarthquakeAtThe Pacific OceanBy damage to the sideSea of JapanThe importance of the side has been reaffirmed, and it is attracting attention as one of the bases. There are many hotels and tourist information centers for foreigners in the city center. Eating out per citizenRamenThe amount of money spent on.
- Primary industryNumber of employees 6,881
- Secondary industryNumber of employees 30,779
- Tertiary industryNumber of employees 91,282
- Country designation
- OtherTraditional crafts
The following is a list of financial institutions that have their head offices, branches, branch offices, etc. in Yamagata City (as of March 2021 (Reiwa 3)).
- The number in parentheses is the number of window offices (omitted if the number of offices is 1). Shonai Bank, Yamagata Bank, Kirayaka Bank, Yamagata Agricultural CooperativeBranch in branchExcept.
- Designated financial institution: Yamagata Bank
Major companies with headquarters
- Listed companies
- Yamagata Bank TSE First SectionListing (Securities code 8344）
- Yamazawa TSE First SectionListing (Securities code 9993）
- Micron precision JASDAQListing (Securities code 6159）
- Other companies
- Glittering bank
- Forum cinema network
- First cargo
- Fuji mineral oil
- Komatsu Bookstore
The head office functions of the media, which are active throughout the prefecture, are concentrated. However,TV You YamagataAbout, influential in the prefectureYamagata ShimbunBecause of the meaning of keeping a distance from the existing media such asSakata CityI am trying. Also,Community broadcastingThe station opened the earliest in the Tohoku region, and currently two broadcasting stations are broadcasting in the city. A transmitting antenna for Yamagata community broadcasting is installed on the roof of Yamagata City Hall.
- Yamagata Broadcasting Corporation (YBC,NNN/NNSsystem)
- Yamagata TV (YTS,ANNsystem)
- TV You Yamagata (TUY,JNNsystem. The head office isSakata CityThe broadcasting center is in Yamagata City)
- Cherry television (SAY,FNN/FNSsystem)
- NHK Yamagata Broadcasting Station
- NHK Yamagata Broadcasting Station (NHK)
- Yamagata Broadcasting (YBC,JRN/NRN）
- FM Yamagata(Rhythm Station,JFN）
- Yamagata community broadcasting(Radio Monster, other than 76.2 MHz original program:J-WAVERedelivery)
- Yamagata City FM(VigoFM, 78.8 MHz closed on July 2016, 7)
In Yamagata Prefecture, we have introduced the "Sansan Plan" (organizing the number of classes to about 33) to promote the formation of small-group mathematics classes in elementary schools, so small-group mathematics classes are also held in elementary schools in Yamagata City. There are many. While this brings many benefits, problems such as heavy financial burden and lack of classrooms due to the increase in the number of classes have surfaced. Especially in Yamagata City, in areas where urbanization has progressed rapidly, and in schools where there is a serious shortage of classrooms such as large schools with a large number of children, the number of temporary school buildings on the ground is rapidly increasing, and spaces such as multipurpose classrooms are used as classrooms. We are taking measures such as using it. This measure was also introduced in junior high school.
There are 26 private kindergartens in the kindergarten.There is no municipal kindergarten.For reference, there are 17 private nursery schools and 12 municipal nurseries.
- Yamagata City Daiichi Elementary School
- Yamagata City Daini Elementary School
- Yamagata City Third Elementary School
- Yamagata City Fourth Elementary School
- Yamagata City Fifth Elementary School
- Yamagata City No. XNUMX Elementary School
- Yamagata City No. XNUMX Elementary School
- Yamagata City Eighth Elementary School
- Yamagata XNUMXth Elementary School
- Yamagata City Tenth Elementary School
- Yamagata City Minami Elementary School
- Yamagata City Nishi Elementary School
- Yamagata City Higashi Elementary School
- Yamagata City Suzukawa Elementary School
- Yamagata City Chitose Elementary School
- Yamagata City Kanai Elementary School
- Yamagata City Osato Elementary School
- Yamagata City Meiji Elementary School
- Yamagata City Dewa Elementary School
- Yamagata City Tateyama Elementary School
- Yamagata City Takase Elementary School
- Yamagata City Yamadera Elementary School
- Yamagata City Higashizawa Elementary School
- Yamagata City Takiyama Elementary School
- Yamagata City Sakurada Elementary School
- Yamagata City Minami Numahara Elementary School
- Yamagata City Miyaura Elementary School
- Yamagata City Zao Daiichi Elementary School
- Yamagata City Zao Daini Elementary School
- Yamagata City Zao Third Elementary School
- Yamagata City Minami Yamagata Elementary School
- Yamagata City Motozawa Elementary School
- Yamagata City Nishiyamagata Elementary School
- Yamagata City Murakizawa Elementary School
- Yamagata City Osone Elementary School
- Yamagata City Miharashinooka Elementary School
Junior high school
- Yamagata Prefectural Yamagata School for the Disabled
- Yamagata University Special Needs School
- Yamagata Prefectural Yamagata Deaf School
There is no blind school in Yamagata city,Kamiyama CityIt is inYamagata Prefectural Yamagata Blind SchoolBecomes the nearest school for the blind.In addition, there are no schools for the physically challenged or those with intellectual disabilities in Yamagata City, and the nearest schools are all in Kaminoyama City.Yamagata Prefectural Yukiwari School for the Disabled,Yamagata Prefectural Kaminoyama High School for the ElderlyThere is.
- Yamagata University
- Kojirakawacampus: Faculty of Humanities, Faculty of Regional Education and Culture, Faculty of Science
- Iida Campus: School of Medicine
- Matsunami Campus: Attached elementary and junior high school
- Yamagata Prefectural University of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Health Care
- Tohoku University of Art and Design
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Design Engineering
- Open University
- Yamagata Learning Center
- Tohoku Bunkyo University
- Vocational school Yamagata V. College
- National Hospital Organization
- Yamagata Welfare Nursing School
- Yamagata Beauty College
- Ohara GakuenYamagata school
Facilities other than school education
Yamagata Prefectural Yamagata Vocational Ability Development College
- Yamagata Prefectural Industrial Technology Junior College(Occupational Ability Development Promotion Actbased onVocational Development Junior College）
There is no airport in the city. The nearest airport isHigashine CityIt is inYamagata AirportIs. The airport is particularly competitive with the Yamagata ShinkansenHaneda airportThe number of flights is decreasing. However, in terms of access, in addition to Route 13, the nearby Tohoku Chuo ExpresswayHigashine ICThis has made it even more convenient.
In neighboring Miyagi prefectureSendai AirportHowever, it is often used due to the large number of routes and flights and the regular international flights. When using public transportation from Yamagata StationSenzan LineViaSendai StationでSendai Airport Access LineThere is also a way to transfer to Yamagata-Sendai Airport highway bus. Yamagata City is taking various measures to realize direct operation of the Senzan Line and Sendai Airport Access Line in cooperation with the surrounding local governments, but it is the main operator.JR East Sendai BranchHas been reluctant to operate directly, and until now there have been no direct trains from Yamagata Station to Sendai Airport Station (Group trainexcept for).
Yamagata Station has several railway lines concentratedTerminal station.
While these railway stations are scattered in the northern suburbs of the city, most of the urban areas do not have railway lines or railway stations, so it is more convenient to use the road network to move around the city. Often expensive.
- East Japan Railway(JR East)
- Kita-Yamagata Station- Higashi Kanai Station
RopewayIs the foot of Mt. Zao (Zao Onsen) To the summit. Transportation to Zao Onsen will be by bus or car. The gondola type is listed below, but in addition to these,SkiSlopeThere are many lifts installed in.
- Uenodai Station-Chuo Kogen Station
- Hot spring station-Tori helmet station
- Foot line
- Zao Sanroku Station-Rime Plateau Station
- Summit line
- Rime Plateau Station-Jizo Sancho Station
In the route networkYamagoshi busOperates many routes. In the highway bus between cities that goes through Yamagata City, including the Yamako Bus,JR Bus Tohoku,Tohoku Express Bus,Miyagi Transportation,Shonai Transportation,Niigata TransportationEtc. are in operation. In addition, the "City Center 100 Yen Circulation Bus" operated by the Yamagata Chamber of CommerceYamagata City Community BusFor integration with (Beni-chan Bus)2017(29)May 7The service ended with.
- Yamako Bus operates on most of the routes, but some of the routes that Yamako has withdrawn are operated by the Yamagata Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Beni-chan Bus only) as community buses (Yamako Bus). Consignment operation).
Intercity express bus
The intercity express bus has a particularly good route to Sendai, and nearly 1 round-trip flights a day connect Yamagata City and Sendai City with each other. On the other hand, there are no long-distance buses heading for Fukushima / Akita, or intercity highway buses connecting the Oki and Mogami regions within the same Yamagata prefecture.
- Yamagata-Sendai Line
- Yamagata-Sendai Airport Line
- Ueyama-Sendai Line
- Yamagata-Tsuruoka / Sakata Line
- Yamagata-Niigata Line (reservation required)
- Shinjo / Yamagata-Tokyo Line (reservation required)
- Yamagata-Kyoto / Osaka Line (reservation required)
Due to the characteristics of the town based on the castle town, the roads in the city area have a narrow structure with many junctions, such as in the center of the city. National roads and major local roads radiate from the city area to move to the surrounding municipalities. In addition, two highways and the Yamagata Bypass of Route 2 surround the city so as to bypass the city.
- E48 Yamagata Expressway
- E13 Tohoku Chuo Expressway
- Yamagata Prefectural Road No. 5 Yamagata Nanyo Line
- Yamagata Prefectural Road No. 14 Kamiyama Zao Park Line
- Yamagata Prefectural Road No. 16 Yamagata Stop Line
- Yamagata Prefectural Road No. 17, Yamagata Shirataka Line
- Yamagata Prefectural Road No. 18 Yamagata Asahi Line
- Yamagata Prefectural Road No. 19 Yamagata Yamadera Line
- Yamagata Prefectural Road No. 20 Yamagata Hairi Line
- Yamagata Prefectural Road No. 21 Zao Park Line
- Yamagata Prefectural Road No. 22 Yamagata Tendo Line
- Yamagata Prefectural Road No. 49 Yamagata Yamabe Line
- Yamagata Prefectural Road No. 51 Yamagata Kaminoyama Line
- Yamagata Prefectural Road 53 Yamagata Nagano Line
- Miyagi Prefectural Road / Yamagata Prefectural Road 62 Sendai Yamadera Line
- General prefectural road
Country-designated in Yamagata CityCultural property, Omitted.
- Yamadera (Scenic spotHistoric site,1932(7)May 12Designation)
- Ritsuishi TempleNakado (Nemoto Nakado) (Important cultural property-Building,1908(41th year of Meiji)May 4Designation)
- Ritsuishi TempleMie Koto (Important Cultural Property-Building,1952(27)May 7Designation)
- Wooden Yakushi Nyorai sitting statue (important cultural property-sculpture,1966(41)May 6Designation)
- Tenyo XNUMXst Year Nyoho Keisho Monument (Important Cultural Property-Archaeological Material,1915(Taisho 4)May 3Designation)
- Wooden Jikaku Daishi Head / Wooden Coffin (Important Cultural Property-Sculpture,2006(18)May 6Designation)
- Yamagata Castle Ruins (Historic site,1986(61)May 5Designation)
- Torii (Important Cultural Property-Building,1952(27)May 11Designation)
- Hachiman ShrineTorii (Important Cultural Property-Building,1952(27)May 11Designation)
- oldYamagata Normal SchoolMain Building (Important Cultural Property-Building,1973(48)May 6Designation)
- Yamagata Prefectural Government Building and Prefectural Assembly Building (Important Cultural Property-Building,1984(59)May 12Designation)
- oldShooji TempleKannon-do (Important Cultural Property-Building,1986(61)May 12Designation)
- Shima ruins(Historic sites,1966(41)May 12Designation)
- Yamagata Museum of Art
- Komyoji Temple
- Gold and bronze sash (important cultural property-crafts,1967(42)May 6Designation)
- Paper book inkTodaiji TempleManor Document Catalog Remaining Volume (Important Cultural Property-Handwriting,1936(11)May 5Designation)
- Paper book Sumisho Hana Gokuko Meisho Enlightenment (Important Cultural Property-Handwriting,1937(12)May 5Designation)
- Yamagata University
Famous places/historic sites
- Yamagata CastleRuins (Kajo Park,Mogami Yoshiaki Historical Museum, Cherry blossom spot)
- Ritsuishi Temple
- Senshoji Temple(Yoshimitsu MogamiBut my daughter'sKomahimeIt was relocated and erected from Takadama, Tendo City to mourn. The largest wooden structure in Tohoku. )
- Chitoseyama(, "Akoya no Matsu"Song pillowIt has become.Chitoseyama Banshoji Temple）
- Bunshokan(Old prefectural office, old prefectural building,Taisho eraWestern-style architecture)
- As the prefectural office of Yamagata Prefecture1916Western-style architecture built in (Taisho 5).It was the second generation of the prefectural government building, and the first wooden prefectural government building was burnt down by a large fire, so it was built as a brick and stone-clad government building with an emphasis on fire resistance.1975It will be used until the new prefectural office is moved to the eastern part of the city (50).1983After being designated as an important cultural property in (58) and restored and restored,1995Since (7), it has been open to the public as the Bunshokan (prefectural local museum).
- Site of Narisawa Castle ()
- (Ruins of Dhvaja Temple)
Nearby Tourist Spots
- Zao mountain range
- Zou Kingdom Regular Park
- Yamagata Zao Onsen Ski Resort
- It is a huge snow resort with a lot of ski slopes, and international skiing (Jump) The tournament will be held.
- Zao Onsen
- Zao Onsen, which was formerly called Takayu, is characterized by its strongly acidic spring quality. Conquered the eastNippon TaketakaIt is said that it was discovered by Kibi Tagayu who followedOpen hot water legendFrom then on, it came to be called "Tagayu Onsen" and then "Takayu". Also, in YamagataSengoku DaimyoWhen Mogami Yoshiaki was only 16 years old, his fatherMogami YoshimoriとHot springAttacked insideBanditIt is said that he defeated the general of the sword.
- Interesting mountain plateau ski resort
- A park located about 10 minutes on foot from Yamagata Station.It has existed as a park in this place since the old feudal era, and Yamagata Station was opened.1901It was opened as a second park.The current Yakushi Park was named the first park at that time, and it was named the second park because it was the next park to be built.In addition to playground equipment in the park1923The object of the SL locomotive Honey and Clover (nicknamed 8620), which is manufactured in Japan and is the first passenger train type in Japan, is installed..2020The anime movie "Movie version Devilish Blade: Infinite TrainBecause it is the same type as the vehicle that appears inSacred placeHas become one of.
Festivals and events
- Yamagata Hanagasa Festival
- At the summer festival in Yamagata City, Hanagasa is danced in a parade around Nanukamachi Odori in the city.ShizuokaIto,OitaHita CityNakatsue VillageIt spread to other people and became danced at festivals. The origin isObanazawaIt is said that.
- Yakushi Festival Ueki City
- It will be held around Yakushiji Temple in the city from May 5th to 8th. It is one of the three major Ueki cities in Japan.
- First market
- It will be held on January 1th at Nanukamachi Odori (from Tokamachi to Nanukamachi) in the city. The lucky city is crowded.
- Japan's largest free admission for 3 days in Zao in the summerLockfestival.
- Yamagata International Documentary Film Festival
- in the worldDocumentary movieA documentary film festival where writers and films gather. It is held every other year around autumn.
- Japan's No. XNUMX Imoni Festival
- In Yamagata, in autumn, groups of Imoni parties are held in various riverbanks, but as a precursor to that season, Mamigasaki is held on the first Sunday of September every year.RiverbedWill be held at. About 6 meals of Imoni are made in a 3-meter large pot.
- Annual festival
- At the annual festival held on October 10th every year, the three remaining in Japan that are passed down to Horetsu ShrineDakyuOne of them is dedicated.
- Yamagata Fireworks Festival
- The summer fireworks display is held on August 8th every year. The number of launches is about 14. The event will be held around Soritabashi on the banks of the Sugawa River.
- Boiled --In autumn, there are many riverbeds in the prefecture.ImonikaiIs performed.
- ballKonjac --Round konnyaku boiled in soy sauce.In other prefectures, it is sometimes called "Yamagata Oden".
- Natto soup
- Pickled vegetables
- Pickled rice
- More and more grilled --Thin okonomiyaki wrapped around disposable chopsticks.
- Chilled ramen
- Cold meat soba
- Udon noodles-generalSauce noodlesUdon noodles close to.
- Gesoten - Tempura sobaOf courseRamenIt is also used as a topping.
- Edible chrysanthemum
- Kado (Herring）
- Leopard (Purslane）
- Shonai Fu:Shonai regionRectangle and flat that are eaten aroundwheat bran.
- Wild vegetablesclass
An organization based in Yamagata City
- Yamagata Symphony Orchestra
- A professional orchestra based in Yamagata City. It is active mainly in Yamagata City, in the six prefectures of Tohoku and Niigata.
- Sports Yamagata 21
- Yamagata Cityhome townToJ LeagueTo joinMontedio Yamagata(Moved its headquarters to Yamagata City in 1991, and othersTsuruoka,Tendo cityAll prefectures are home. ) And girlsEkidenI run the department.
- Montedio Yamagata(サ ッ カ ー,J League）
- Path Lab Yamagata Wyvans(basketball,B.LEAGUE）
- Yamagata Bank Ryer's(basketball,Businessman）
- Kiraika Bank hardball baseball club(Adult baseball)- Glittering bankA corporate team owned by.
- Saya Asakura(Singer-songwriter / folk song singer)
- Asozan Daifunka(Comedian）
- Mitsuhiro Abiko(Sprinter)
- Hikokichi Abe(Inventor）
- Yoshio Abe(Chinese philosopher)
- Yoshiharu Abe(UNICORN-ミ ュ ー ジ シ ャ ン-Music producer）
- Manabu Awano(Banker）
- Keiko Igarashi(Writer, writer)
- Toshiko Ikeda(critic,Ikeda Shotenfounder)
- Ayako Ishizawa(announcer）
- Tomoyuki Ishizawa(talent,Tetsu and Tomo）
- Koichi Itagaki(Amateur astronomer）
- Yoshinori Itagaki(Jockey）
- Hideto Ito(skier）
- Toshiaki Ushijima(announcer,Okayama FM BroadcastingDJ)
- Atsuko Endo(announcer)
- Kokichi Endo(Judo）
- Kaori Oe(Professional golfer）
- Kazumi Oe(Weather forecaster）
- Yuko Oga(basketballplayer)
- Yasukichi Onuma(政治家）
- Yoshinosuke Onuma(Businessman)
- Okazaki Hideo(Cartoonist / writer)
- Noboru Omiya(Sociologist）
- Yukiko Okazaki(Writer）
- Kiyoyuki Okuyama(Industrial designer）
- Kenichi Oyamada(Professional baseball player）
- Joji Kato(speed skateplayer)
- Norihiro Kato(Literary critic)
- Tatsuo Kanai(manga artist）
- Norio Kanouchi(Banker)
- Michihiko Kano(政治家）
- Iwao Kawai(soldier）
- Tan Kawai(manga artist)
- Shizuka Kidoguchi(manga artist)
- Ayano Kudo(singer)
- Yuki Kurihara(soccer player)
- Satoe Kurosu(announcer)
- Takashi Konta(soccer player)
- Hiroshi Saito(politician)
- Ryo Saito(Professional wrestler）
- Zaonishiki Toshimasa(Grand SumoWrestler）
- Hamae Sakurai(Western painter）
- Shozo Sasahara(Amateur wrestlingplayer)
- Tokio Satake(Priest）
- Akira Sato(Pastor)
- Sato Yu(announcer)
- Toru Shibata(announcer)
- Mt. Shakka Shotaro(OriginalWrestler）
- Nanase Shoji(OriginalRhythmic gymnasticsplayer)
- Taketaro Shinkai(彫刻家）
- Kotaro Jimbo(poets）
- Naoki Sugai(Former soccer player)
- Yaichi Sugano(Western painter)
- Mitsuru Sudo(bassist）
- Shuichi Seino(manga artist)
- Kazutaka Takano(soccer player)
- Kazuto Takahashi(volleyballplayer)
- Keiten Takahashi(Metalworker)
- Miyuki Takahashi(Former volleyball player)
- Iwao Koyama(philosopher）
- Naoto Takeda(Voice actor）
- Yuko Takeda(Former Fuji TVannouncer)
- Shogo Tada(politician)
- Moe Tanaka(TV Asahiannouncer)
- Tanahashi Mitsuo(Historian）
- Masahiko Tanimura(An actor）
- Yukio Senshu(announcer)
- Chiba O'Reilly (and the lawless world) (THE BOHEMIANS-drum）
- Shigemi Tsukahara(Free announcer）
- Seiji Doi(soccer player)
- Takeo Doi(aircraftDesigner）
- Hiroki Nagaoka(Novelist)
- Tetsuro Nariyama(Aikidoka)
- Nishiki Saburo(Essayist, singer)
- Kotori Nitori(soccer player)
- Atsushi Niwa(Banker)
- Michiya Haga(announcer)
- Hashimoto Manami(actress)
- Koichi Hattori(作曲家）
- Yoshio Hattori(Businessman）
- Kimio Hanawa(Marine sciencePerson)
- Fumine Hayasaka(artist)
- Hirata Panda (THE BOHEMIANS-vocal）
- Takeshi Koike(announcer)
- Hoshikawa Don't Let Me Down (THE BOHEMIANS-ベ ー）
- Jin Makabe(poets）
- Naoko Matsunaga(announcer)
- Miura Shinchi(Economic historian）
- Masaro Miura(Comedian)
- Murai Mamoru(Tv producer）
- Motosawa Chikuun(Chinese scholar）
- Rikako Miura(water poloplayer)
- Susumu Yamazawa(Businessman)
- Koichiro Yuki(announcer)
- Tsukasa Yoshida(作家）
- Toshiaki Yoshida(Volleyball leader)
- Naho Yoshida(announcer)
- Tadayoshi Wada(Professional golfer）
- Eri Watanabe(Playwright-Director-actress）
- Shun Watanabe(announcer)
- Takeshi Watanabe(Film director）
Works set in Yamagata City
- Movie "King of Ginrei" (Director Yoshiaki Bansho, 1960)
Set in a fictitious ski resort in Nagano prefecture called Hachio Ski Resort.Taken at Zao Onsen Ski Resort.
- movies"Omohide"(directed byTakahata Isao, 1991)
- YamagataTakase districtIs set in 1982Yamagata Station,Senzan LineTakase Station,Yamadera StationRailways, the summit of Mt. Zao, the riverbed of Mamigasaki, and under Kazama Guard will appear almost as they are.
- Manga"Level E(AuthorYoshihiro Togashi, 1995-1997)
- There are many scenes with the motif around Yamagata City.
- 990, 990-21, 990-22, 999-33 (Yamagata Central Post Officejurisdiction)
- 990-24, 990-23, 990-9X (Yamagata South Post Officejurisdiction)
- ^ a b "Yamagata City and 11 surrounding cities and towns collaborate to revitalize the local economy" Kahoku ShimpoOnline News (January 2010, 1) Viewed on the same day
- ^ Long-term trends in temperature and precipitationJapanese Meteorological Agency(Retrieved September 2020, 1)
- ^ Japan Meteorological Agency (1st to 10th place in Yamagata observation history)(Retrieved September 2020, 1)
- ^ "Normal value download”. Japan Meteorological Agency. August, 2021Browse.
- ^ "Value of 1st to 10th in observation history (value throughout the year)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. August, 2021Browse.
- ^ "About the population and the number of households (estimate) in Yamagata Prefecture". Yamagata Prefecture. 2018/7/15Browse.
- ^ "Kadokawa Japan Geographic Names Dictionary(Old place name edition) ”
- ^ "Yamagata Prefecture History Volume XNUMX" Manor Distribution Map
- ^ ““ Yamagata, a core city ”will be decided on April 4, next year“ In the opportunity to realize a medical city ””. ""Yamagata Shimbun』. (August 2018, 10) 2018/10/28Browse.
- ^ "Change of village abolished city area" "Official gazette』August 1943, 4 (National Diet LibraryDigital collection)
- ^ "Overview of city council”. Yamagata City. 2019/5/13Browse.
- ^ Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications Statistics Bureau HP Household survey(Households of two or more) Ranking of cities where prefectures are located and ordinance-designated cities by item (25-2013 average)
- ^ Yamagata Chamber of Commerce (July 2017, 7). “"About the end of the 100 yen circulation bus service in the city center"". 2017/7/9Browse.
- ^ "Second park". Yamagata Tokamachi area site. 2021/1/31Browse.
- ^ "Fantastic, Devilish Shine Yamagata Daini Park". Yamagata Shimbun (Yamagata Shimbun Co., Ltd.). (January 2021, 1) 2021/1/31Browse.
- ^ "Fujitana lit up in the park where" infinite train "is preserved, Yamagata in the sacred place for devilish fans". Sankei News (Sankei Shimbun Co., Ltd.). (December 2020, 12) 2021/1/31Browse.