[Breaking news] Seven people, including students, are newly infected with the new coronavirus in Nagasaki Prefecture
If you write the contents roughly
There are 3 people in Sasebo City, 2 people in Nagasaki City, and 1 person each in Matsuura City and Saza Town.
KTN TV Nagasaki
"TV Nagasaki" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news about Nagasaki Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Edo PeriodAfter that, it was a farming and fishing village,Meiji EraTo enter theNavy OfGuardian officeWas established, and since then it has developed into a shipbuilding and military port town.Even now after the war, the Maritime Self-Defense ForceSasebo baseas well as the US Navy Sasebo Base in JapanIs located and is an important base for maritime defense.
In addition,Saikai National ParkIs specified inKujukushimaAnd Japan's largestTheme parkIsHuis Ten BoschIt is also a tourist city represented by. The city area was old when the municipal system came into effectHigashisonogi-gunSaseboPart of the former Higashisonogi District, due to the subsequent mergerKitamatsuura-gunPart of the area is included in the city limits.NagasakiSince it is far from, the economic zone is different.
To the northwest of the Kyushu region and north of Nagasaki Prefecture,Kitamatsuura PeninsulaThe area from the base of Noto to the central and southern part of the peninsula is the main city area. The location is about 50km north-northwest of Nagasaki City (the shortest distance by land is about 60km). It faces the sea in the west, southwest, and south of the city, and in the east of the city.SagaBorders with the prefectural border. Also,2006ToGoto IslandsFormer Kitamatsuura-gun at the northern endUku TownDue to the merger with, the range of the city has expanded to remote islands.・
Although it is not as good as Nagasaki City, it features a townscape with many slopes. Since the mountains are approaching to the central city area in the central part of the city,BicycleIs rarely used. Midwestern part of the cityAiura districtAnd southernHaiki districtThere is also a city area.
- Shimonohara Dam, Yamanoda Water Source Pond, Kawatani Dam, Rolling Stone Dam, Equivalent Dam, Koda Dam, Okamoto Reservoir, Uku Dam
- Hario Island-Egami Oshima - Hayaki SetoAdjacent to the mainland of Kyushu acrossSasebo BayとOmura BaySeparate. A bridge connects the mainland of Kyushu to Hario Island, and Hario Island to Egami Oshima.
- Kujukushima - Kitamatsuura PeninsulaNumerous small offshore west ofUninhabited islandAre scattered,Saikai National ParkIt has become.
- Ukushima --More than 50km away from the mainlandGoto IslandsThe northernmost island. Former Kitamatsuura District in 2006 (Heisei 18)Uku TownBecame a city area due to the merger.
- Terashima --A manned island located 3.5km southwest of Ukushima.
Annual average temperature is 17.8 ℃, annual precipitation is 1853.0mm (2019).. The records in the history of observation are as follows.
Temperatures are generally high throughout the year, even in winterTsushima CurrentDue to the influence of, it is rare that the temperature drops below 0 degrees, and there are many cloudy days. Between the Pacific Ocean type and the Sea of Japan typeclimateIt is a type.
rainy seasonThe period is long, it is hot and humid, and there is a lot of rainfall. Due to the torrential rain from the rainy season to summer, flood damage has occurred repeatedly.It has the fewest sunny days in Kyushu throughout the year, with one-third of the year raining more than 1 mm and half rainy or cloudy.[Source required].. However, due to the topography, the water supply situation is difficult for the amount of precipitation.1994 Of6 droughtIn, water supply was restricted for about 7 months over the next year and in almost the entire city area at that time.
typhoonIt is an area where typhoons are often damaged due to the location of geographical conditions that often serve as paths.HeiseiIn a period1991(3) of JulyTyphoon 19And September 2006 (Heisei 18)Typhoon 13Then, a typhoon is landing.
|Climate of Sasebo Special Area Meteorological Observatory (Hizukushimachi, Sasebo City, altitude 4m)|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F）||20.3|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||10.5|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||7.0|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||3.6|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F）||−4.9|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||63.4|
|Average days of precipitation (≥0.5 mm)||10.2||9.4||11.2||10.4||9.7||13.7||12.9||11.4||10.1||6.9||8.8||9.2||123.8|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||111.5||128.2||167.2||183.2||197.2||128.2||165.6||209.0||177.6||188.6||142.1||122.0||1,922.9|
|Source:Japanese Meteorological Agency (Average value: 1991-2020, extreme value: 1946-present)|
- Matsuura-Hirado City-Kitamatsuura-gunSasa Town-Higashisonogi-gunKawatana Town・ The countyHasami Town-Saikai City(It's not a land connection, butSaikai Bridge,Shinsaikai BridgeConnect with)
|Population distribution by age in Sasebo City and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Sasebo City (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Sasebo City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
The following is the division based on the branch/administrative center of the city hall (Uku is the only administrative center since August 2012).
The current center of Sasebo City used to be a suburb of neighboring Hirado City and Matsuura City.Meiji EraThe history as a military port city began when two warships carrying Heihachiro Togo visited Sasebo for investigation.afterwards,Old NavyfourMilitary portAs one of (Yokosuka, Kure, Sasebo, Maizuru)Guardian officeWas placed, and since then it has developed as a base for maritime defense.A submarine aircraft carrier that is rare in historyIraq 401Was built at Sasebo Arsenal.In addition, the second battleship Yamato-class battleship, which was the largest warship in the world at that time.MusashiHas called at the port only once for construction work.
Changes in administrative areas
- 1871(Meiji4 years)- Abandoned DomainAt the time ofHirado DomainReplaces the Matsuura clanHirado PrefectureBelonged to
- 1878(11th year of Meiji)May 10 - County, town and village organization lawEnforcement. SaseboHigashisonogi-gunWill be under the jurisdiction of.
- 1889(22th year of Meiji)May 4 - Municipal systemFollowing enforcement, the following villages, which correspond to the current city limits, are established..  is the village that merged. Others are independent village enforcement.
- Yamaguchi Village[← Yamaguchi Village/Shin Tamura],Nakazato Village,Minase Village,Onomura,Yuzuki Village[← Yukimura/Satomimura],Kuroshima Village,Sachihara Village,Yoshii Village[← Yoshida Village/Fukui Village],Osamura,Hiramura,Kamiura Village,Eye Village[← Nagasakamura/Inocho Village],Kamachi Village(ShishimachiMura)
- 1902(35th year of Meiji) April 4-Sasebo village enforces municipal system,Sasebo(The population at that time was 45,766). On the same day, the northern part of Sasebo village (Yokoo, Yamanaka, Kumagakura, and Yamanoda of Orihashi) were separated, and Higashisonogi-gunSasemuraLaunched.
- 1927(Showa2 years) April 4
- Transferred Sasemura and Hiyumura in Higashisonogi District to Sasebo City.
- Transfer Hirota Village to Haiki Town.
- 1930(5)May 4 -Yamaguchi village enforced the town systemAiura TownBecomes
- 1938(Showa 13) April 4-Transfer Aiura-cho, Kitamatsuura-gun to Sasebo-shi.
- 1942(17)May 5 -Transferred Ono Town, Kitamatsuura District, Minase Village, Nakazato Village, and Haiki Town, Higashisonogi District to Sasebo City.
- 1947(22)May 10 -Kamachi-mura implemented the town system,Kamachi TownBecomes
- 1949(24)May 8 -Hiramura implemented the town system,HiramachiBecomes
- 1950(25)May 5 -Osamura enacted the town system,Kosasa TownBecomes
- 1951(26)May 12 -Yoshii-mura implemented the town system,Yoshii TownBecomes
- 1954(Showa 29) April 4-Yuzuki, Kitamatsuura-gun, Kuroshima-mura transferred to Sasebo City.
- May 4
- Transferred Orize, Egami, and Sakihario villages in Higashisonogi district to Sasebo city.
- Hiramachi and Kamiura Village have merged on an equal basis,Uku TownWas launched.
- May 4
- August 8-Transfer the Miyamura Higashisonogi-gun to Sasebo City. It has a population of approximately 1 and an area of approximately 26 square kilometers.
- October 10-Kamachi Town from "Shishimacho"ShikamachiRenamed "Chou".
- 2001(Heisei13 years) June 4- Special cityMoved to.
- 2005(17) April 4-Yoshii-cho Kitamatsuura-gun, transfer to Sachibo-shi, Sachibo-shi, population of about 1 people and area of about 24 square km.
- 2006(18)May 3 -Incorporate Kosasa-cho and Uku-cho, Kitamatsuura-gun into Sasebo-shi, and make population about 25 and area about 8 square km.
- 2010(22) March 3-Ekai-cho, Kitamatsuura-gun, Kamo-cho incorporated into Sasebo-shi.
- 2012(24)May 8 -Reorganized each administrative center that had been set up in the merged area into branches except Uku.
- 2016(28) April 4- Core cityMoved to.
- 2019(31) January-Sasebo city was designated as a central cityWest Kyushu Sasebo Metropolitan Area].
|代||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date||Remarks|
Mayor election results
Until April 2019, 31 executive electionUnified local electionsIs being done in.
- Execution on April 2007, 19
*Number of voters on the day: 205,202 Final voting rate: 66.81% (vs. +6.58pts)
|Candidate name||age||Affiliated party||Old and new||Number of votes obtained||Voting rate||Recommendation/support|
|Tomonaga Norio||58||Independent||新||68,809 vote||51.1%||Liberal Democratic Party / Komeito|
|Nichiro Noguchi||62||Independent||新||59,631 vote||44.3%|
|Masao Maekawa||61||Independent||新||6,268 vote||4.7%|
- Execution on April 2011, 23
*Number of voters on the day: 210,633 Final voting rate: 60.19% (vs. -6.62pts)
|Candidate name||age||Affiliated party||Old and new||Number of votes obtained||Voting rate||Recommendation/support|
|Tomonaga Norio||62||Independent||Now||100,442 vote||79.2%|
|Masao Maekawa||65||Independent||新||22,793 vote||17.9%|
- Execution on April 2015, 23
No vote (winner: Norio Tomonaga)
- Execution on April 2019, 31
*Number of voters on the day: 205,114 Final voting rate: 50.11% (vs. -10.08pts)
|Candidate name||age||Affiliated party||Old and new||Number of votes obtained||Voting rate||Recommendation/support|
|Tomonaga Norio||70||Independent||Now||78,313 vote||78.2%|
|Takaharu Tanaka||75||Independent||新||21,877 vote||21.8%|
- Mayor's Department
- General Affairs Department
- Port Department
- Environment Department
- Agriculture, Fisheries and Commerce Department
- Planning Department
- Uku Administration Center
- Civic life department
- Branch offices (16 locations in the city)
- Fire department
- Board of education
Wide area administration
- Sasebo Area Wide Area Municipal Area Association ――It consisted of 2 cities and 5 towns, and the union manager was Mayor Sasebo. It was dissolved in March 2009 (Heisei 21).
- Sasebo City Fire Department
- Central fire station
- East Fire Department
- West Fire Department
Health and welfare
- Sasebo City Central Health and Welfare Center (Sasebo City Health Center / Sasebo City Welfare Office)
- Sasebo City Medical Center
- National Public Service Mutual Aid AssociationSasebo Kyosai Hospital
- Sasebo Central Hospital
- Nagasaki Rosai Hospital
- Hokusho Central Hospital
Sister cities/partner cities
- Kuju Town(OitaKusu-gun）
- Albuquerquecity(The United States of America New mexico）
- Coffs Harbor City(Australian Commonwealth New South Wales）
- Xiamen(People's Republic of China Fujian Province）
- Shenyang(People's Republic of China Liaoning）
- Port of San Diego (United States California San Diegocity)
- Paju(South Korea Gyeonggi-do）
Prefectural government jurisdiction
- Prefectural North Promotion Bureau --However, the Ministry of Health (prefectural north health center) is not under the jurisdiction. Because Sasebo City Public Health Center is set up.
- Sasebo Children / Women / Persons with Disabilities Support Center
- Nagasaki Prefectural Police
- Ministry of Justice
- Ministry of Finance
- Fukuoka Finance Branch Nagasaki Finance Office Sasebo Branch Office
- Nagasaki Customs Sasebo Customs Branch
- National Tax Agency Fukuoka National Tax Bureau Sasebo Taxation Bureau
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- Nagasaki Labor Bureau Sasebo Labor Standards Inspection Office
- Nagasaki Labor Bureau Sasebo Public Employment Security Office (Hello Work Sasebo)
- Nagasaki Labor Bureau Emukae Public Employment Security Office (Hello Work Emukae)
- Ministry of Agriculture
- Forestry Agency Kyushu Forest Management Bureau Nagasaki Forest Management Office Sechihara Forest Office
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- Kyushu Regional Development Bureau Nagasaki River National Highway Office Sasebo National Highway Maintenance Branch Office
- Kyushu Regional Development Bureau Nagasaki Port / Airport Development Office Sasebo Port Branch Office
- Kyushu Transport Bureau Nagasaki Transport Branch Sasebo Maritime Office
- Kyushu Transport Bureau Nagasaki Transport Branch Sasebo Motor Vehicle Inspection Registration Office
- Japan Coast Guard XNUMXth Regional Coast Guard Headquarters Sasebo Coast Guard Department
- Ministry of the Environment
- Kyushu Regional Environment Office Sasebo Nature Conservation Office
- 裁判 所
- Nagasaki District Court Sasebo Branch
- Nagasaki Family Court Sasebo Branch
- Sasebo Court of Justice
- Sasebo prosecution examination committee
1883(Meiji16 years)Heihachiro TogoMajorIs a Navy warshipNo. XNUMXVisited with a survey team as a natural good portMilitary portSasebo, which became one of the four major guardianship offices since the establishment ofKorean Peninsula,Mainland ChinaIt was an important base as a military port of the Imperial Naval Base. In the olden days, it was called "Yaminato" because of its leaf-like shape and Sasebo's letters. From that).Second World WarAfter thatJapan Ground Self-Defense Force,JMSDFOf each schoolU.S. ArmyThe base was set up. Even now, at Sasebo PortSDF OfDestroyer, US military ships are seen, and many foreigners and SDF officers in uniforms are seen in the town.
- Japan Ground Self-Defense ForceAiura Garrison
- JMSDFSasebo base
- US Navy Sasebo Base in Japan
- Ministry of DefenseKyushu Defense BureauSasebo Defense Office
- SDF Nagasaki Regional Cooperation HeadquartersSasebo branch office
UN designated port (US Navy Sasebo base port)
Deployed to Sasebo from overseas, visited aircraft carrier, battleship
- The United States of America
- Nuclear aircraft carrier John C. Stennis (105,500 tons)
- Nuclear aircraft carrier Abraham Lincoln (104,263 tons)
- Nuclear aircraft carrier George Washington (104,178 tons)
- Nuclear aircraft carrier Ronald Reagan (101,429 tons)
- Nuclear aircraft carrier Carl Vinson (101,264 tons)
- Nuclear aircraft carrier Nimitz (100,020 tons)
- Nuclear aircraft carrier Enterprise (93,284 tons)
- Normal power aircraft carrier Kitty Hawk (83,301 tons)
- Normal powered aircraft carrier midway (64,000 tons)
- Assault Ship Wasp (40,532 tons)(Deployed on January 2018, 1)
- Battleship new jersey
- Destroyer Zumwalt(Planned to be deployed in recent years)
- (December 2019, 3)
- Nuclear submarine chicago
- Nuclear submarine San Francisco
- Nuclear submarine Olympia
- Nuclear submarine plunger
- Nuclear submarine swordfish
- Nuclear submarine Tucson
- Nuclear submarine charlotte
- Nuclear submarine Colombia
- Nuclear submarine Sea Dragon
- Nuclear submarine Houston
- Nuclear submarine Louisville
- Nuclear submarine Pasadena
- Nuclear submarine Santa Fe
- Nuclear submarine hawaii
- Nuclear submarine North Carolina
- Nuclear submarine Memphis
- Nuclear submarine Asheville
- Nuclear submarine texas
- Nuclear submarine ohio
- Nuclear submarine Bremerton
- Nuclear submarine Pasadena
- Nuclear submarine Cheyenne(April 2017, 4, January 21, 2019)
- (2018 1 年 月 日 10)
- (December 2018, 9)
- (December 2018, 10)
- (December 2019, 2)
- (December 2019, 4)
- (December 2019, 4)
- Fixed number: 33 (Number of members as of September 2020, 9: 12)
- Term: November 2019th, 5 (Reiwa 3st year)-November 2023th, 5 (5th year of Reiwa)
- Chair: Nobuyuki Sakiyama (LDP Citizens' Meeting)
- Vice Chair: Yuji Yamaguchi (LDP Citizens' Meeting)
|Parliamentary group||Number of seats||Member name (◎ is representative)|
|LDPCivic council||19||◎ Hiroyuki Matsuo, Fujimaru Tayama, Daichi Tsuru, Ryuichiro Tsunoda, Yuta Hashinoguchi, Hato Kubo, Katsu Hagiwara, Masanori Kitano, Hirohiro Yamashita, Kenji Nagayasu, Kojiro Minato, Yuji Yamaguchi, Nobuyuki Sakiyama, Kenji Hayashi, Tetsushi Omura, Minoru Tanaka, Shunhiko Kusatsu, Takamichi Nagano, Hiromichi Ichioka|
|Civic club||7||◎ Kenichi Shibayama, Toshiya Matsuo, Hidetoshi Kuno, Hideto Nagata, Shigeru Onohara, Tsutomu Furuya, Takayoshi Yamashita|
|Komeito||4||◎Hiroshi Morita, Takeo Miyajima, Fumiko Sato, Katsushi Otsuka|
|Japan Communist Party||1||◎ Noriaki Oda|
|Walking party||1||◎ Kyoko Miyata|
*The ordinance was revised on September 2012, 9, and the fixed number was changed from "27" to "2015" from the city council election on April 4, 26..
Nagasaki Prefectural Assembly
- Constant number: 9 people
- Election district: Sasebo CityKitamatsuura-gunConstituency
- Term: April 2019, 31 (Heisei 4)-April 30, 2023 (5 years of Reiwa)
|Representative name||Parliamentary name||Number of wins|
|Daisuke Miyajima||All Nagasaki||2|
|Fumio Mizoguchi||Liberal Democratic Party/Prefectural Assembly||5|
|Tomoko Yamada||Reform 21||4|
|Yoshimura Hiroshi||Liberal Democratic Party/Prefectural Assembly||3|
|Tanaka Patriotic||Liberal Democratic Party/Prefectural Assembly||7|
|Noriko Tsutsumi||Reform 21||1|
House of Representatives
- Election district:Nagasaki Prefecture 4nd Ward(Except within the jurisdiction of the Haiki branch, inside the Mikawa branch, and within the Miya branch)
- Term: October 2017, 29 (October 10, 22)-October 2021, 3 (Reiwa 10 years) October 21, XNUMX ("48th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Representative name||Party name||Number of wins|
Major companies with headquarters
- Elena (supermarket)
- Kyushu Telecommunications
- Saihi Motor
- Sasebo Heavy Industries
- Sasebo Tamaya
- Japan net -MajorMail orderCompany. Most of the product introduction programs are produced in the in-house studio.
- Shoya Food System
- West Japan Fluid Research Institute -A venture company independently established by engineers of Sasebo Heavy Industries.
- Huis Ten Bosch
- Matsubaya -Develop supermarket "Matsubaya". The head office is located in Yoshii Town.
- Yamashita Medical Instrument
- Yamato Confectionery
The longest straight line in JapanYokkamachi-MikkachoArcade is oldShopping districtUnusually, it still flourishes as the center of the city. It is crowded with many people regardless of weekdays and holidays, and even among the 20 cities, it is said to be "the most lively shopping district in Japan", and it is visited by shopping district unions from all over the country. Also,Shutter townIt is also known as a local city that is making various efforts to prevent it from becoming an urban area.YOSAKOI Sasebo Festival,Glitter festivalYou can see the movement in various places, such as holding.
2001ToSasebo StationWas renewed as an elevated station,Harbor(Whalese Wharf) and its surroundingsFresta SASEBOStation building likeArcus SASEBO(Multipurpose hall)RedevelopmentIs progressing. In addition, the redevelopment of Mitsugacho has been promoted since 2007 (Heisei 19), and the redevelopment is now completed, and apartments are built around the arcade.
Main shopping street
- Saruku City 4 ○ 3
- Kyomachi street
- Too Market
- Sasebo Fifth Avenue
Was the center of the tourism industry in SaseboHuis Ten Bosch TheBubble burstWas greatly affected by the decrease in tourists, and the initial capital investment was huge, making it difficult to pay off debts.2003ToCorporate rehabilitation lawI had no choice but to apply, but after that, there are signs of a resurgence based on a new concept. BesidesSaikai National Park OfKujukushima,YumiharidakeEtc. are also important tourism resources.
Kujukushima was certified as a member of the "Most Beautiful Bay Club in the World" (Headquarters: France) (April 2018, 4).
"TourismSee also section
Bold type represents a financial institution with its head office in Sasebo City.
- Local bank
- Second regional bank
- Credit union
- Credit union
- Labor union
- Government financial institutions
- Agricultural Cooperative/Fishing Cooperative/Co-op
- post office(Japan Post Bank)- Sasebo store (attached to the Sasebo post office) See the post office section below.
- No pick-up and delivery station
- Sasebo Aiura Post Office
- Sasebo Akasaki Post Office
- Sasebo Inari Post Office
- Sasebo Imabuku Post Office
- Sasebo station square post office
- Sasebo Kasuga Post Office
- Sasebo Katsutomi Post Office
- Sasebo Kurokami Post Office
- Sasebo Kobata Post Office
- Sasebo Sakaemachi Post Office
- Sasebo Shiohama Post Office
- Sasebo Jurohara Post Office
- Sasebo Daito Post Office
- Sasebo Tenjin Post Office
- Sasebo Hanazono Post Office
- Sasebo Hanataka Post Office
- Sasebo Hamada Post Office
- Sasebo Hino Post Office
- Sasebo Hirota Post Office
- Sasebo Funakoshi Post Office
- Sasebo Mifune Post Office
- Sasebo Miyada Post Office
- Sasebo Yamine Post Office
- Shiomi Post Office
- Egami Post Office
- Haenosaki Post Office
- Yunoki Post Office
- Kaize Post Office
- Nakazato Post Office
- Kuroshima Post Office
- Kusuma Post Office
- Mihashi Post Office
- Fukui Post Office
- Japan Post Post Office
- Sasebo Ogata Simple Post Office
- Sasebo Wholesale Complex Simple Post Office
- Sasebo Kikaze Simple Post Office
- Sasebo Kojima Simple Post Office
- Sasebo Hikaricho Simple Post Office
- Sasebo Matsuse Simple Post Office
- Sasebo Yamazumi Simple Post Office
- Sasebo Yatake Post Office
- Sasebo Yamato Simple Post Office
- Higashihama Simple Post Office
- Tsubakigaoka Simple Post Office
- Uehara Simple Post Office
- Mikawa Uchiyama Post Office
- Saikaibashi Post Office
- Kosasebo Post Office
- Setogoe Simple Post Office
- Nagasaka simple post office
- Kagomae Post Office
- Ota Simple Post Office
- Kuroishi Simple Post Office
- Usunoura Post Office
- Yadake Simple Post Office
- Takaiwa Simple Post Office
- Mido Simple Post Office
- Funaishi Simple Post Office
- Oya Simple Post Office
- Okaze Simple Post Office
- Kambayashi Post Office
- Nagasaki Prefectural UniversityHeadquarters (Sasebo school)
College of technology
- Nagasaki Prefectural Sasebo Special Support School
- Nagasaki Prefectural Deaf School Sasebo Branch Class
- Nagasaki Prefectural Sasebo North High School
- Nagasaki Prefectural Sasebo South High School
- Nagasaki Prefectural Sasebo West High School
- Nagasaki Prefectural Sasebo Commercial High School
- Nagasaki Prefectural Sasebo Technical High School
- Nagasaki Prefectural Sasebo Central High School
- Nagasaki Prefectural Sasebo Tosho High School
- Nagasaki Prefectural Shikamachi Technical High School
- Nagasaki Prefectural Uku High School
- Saikai Gakuen High School
- Seiwa Women's Academy High School
- Sasebo College of Business
- Hisada Gakuen Sasebo Girls' High School
- Kyushu Bunka Gakuen High School
Junior high school
- There are 25 municipal junior high schools.Sasebo Junior High School ListRefer to.
- There are 42 municipal elementary schools (including 3 branch schools).List of Sasebo Elementary SchoolSee.
Compulsory education school
- Sasebo City Asako Elementary and Junior High School(Established in 2018, the first in Nagasaki Prefecture)
- Sasebo Municipal Kuroshima Elementary and Junior High School(Ibid.)
To Nagasaki AirportSeibu bus OfExpress busとJumbo taxi(9-seater, reservation required) is in operation. Directly to Saga AirportPublic transportThere is no. Besides this,Fukuoka AirportToExpress Bus"SaseboSome of the flights are stopped. Since there is no big difference between the time required and the fare for the limited express bus to Nagasaki Airport, there are many citizens and tourists who use Fukuoka Airport, which is often advantageous in terms of the number of flights and fares.
Hakata(Fukuoka City) Is limited to "GreenIs running once every hour. The trainHaikiAtHuis Ten BoschIn some cases, it is connected with. The location of the prefectural officeNagasakiToOmura LineRapid via "Seaside linerIs in operation (once in the early 2000s)NagasakiContact limited express "SieboldWas in operation, but now it has replaced this Sea Side Liner).
Long time agoTokyo,KansaiConnect withnight TrainAs,1999Until MayExpress train with sleeping berths"さ く ら"But,2000Sleeper limited express until MarchDawnWas operated in the form of being combined with the Nagasaki formation, but the regular trains that directly connect to Honshu were completely abolished at the end of the abolition of the Sasebo formation of "Akatsuki", and as of 2013, trains arriving and departing in Sasebo city. All operate only within Kyushu.
- Kyushu passenger railway(JR Kyushu)
- Matsuura Railway
- Nishikyushu Line: Suetachibana Station - Emukaeshikamachi Station - Takaiwa Station - Inotsuki Station - Senryugataki Station - Yoshii Station -(Saza-cho, Kitamatsuura-gun during this time)- Masaru Station - Tanagata Station - Ainoura Station - University station - Kami-Ainoura Station - Motoyama Station - Nakazato Station - Kaize Station - Nonaka Station - Hidariishi Station - Sempukuji Station - Yamanota Station - Kita Sasebo Station - Nakasasebo Station - Sasebo Chuo Station -Sasebo Station
- Sasebo(Daytime): Sasebo - Fukuoka City(Saihi Motor-West Japan Railway）
- Nagasaki-Sasebo Line(Daytime): Sasebo - Nagasaki(Saihi Motor ・Nagasaki Transportation Bureau）
- Yutaka Liner (daytime): Sasebo - Fukuoka City(Yutaka Transportation）
- Yutaka Liner (Night): Sasebo - Kobe City - Osaka(Yutaka Transportation）
- Saikai(Daytime): Sasebo - Kumamoto-shi(Kyushu Sanko Bus）
General route bus
From 1927Sasebo Municipal Transportation Bureau(Sasebo Municipal Bus) was operating in the city, but it was abolished on March 2019, 3, and the remaining routes at the time of abolitionSaihi Motor,Sasebo BusWas transferred to each.
- Saihi Motor --From Sasebo CityNagasaki Airport,Hirado City, Saza-cho, Kitamatsuura-gun,Matsuura,Higashisonogi-gunKawatana Town,SagaUreshino City,Imari City,Nishimatsuura DistrictArita TownIn addition to the routes leading to, it has a route network in almost the entire city.
- Sasebo Bus --The former Sasebo City Transportation Bureau operated routes on consignment, but after the abolition of the bureau, some routes will be taken over as consignment operations by Saihi Motor.
- Uku sightseeing bus --In UkushimaAbolished alternative bus.
OK taxi (former Union taxi), king taxi, international taxi,Sasebo taxi(Blue cab), Sasebo sightseeing taxi, Shiroyama taxi, Shinwa taxi, Seibu taxi, Seven taxi, Sanko Daiichi Kotsu (Sasebo sales office, former Eboshi taxi), Tenjin taxi, Tenman taxi, Motomachi taxi, Lucky car
- Nishikyushu Expressway(High-standard trunk roads designated by the Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (motorways for general national roads)）
General national road
- National Route 35
- National Route 202
- National Route 204
- National Route 205
- National Route 384
- National Route 498
- Main local road
- Nagasaki Prefectural Road No. 1 Sasebo Ureshino Line
- Nagasaki Prefectural Road No. 11 Sasebo Hino Matsuura Line
- Nagasaki Prefectural Road No. 18 Sasakacho Eiyo Line
- Nagasaki Prefectural Road No. 40 Sasebo Yoshii Matsuura Line
- Nagasaki Prefectural Road No. 53 Yuki Mikawauchi Line
- Nagasaki Prefectural Road No. 54 Kuriki Yoshii Line
- Sasebo Port(Important port）
- Aiko Port
- Ukuhira Port (Ukushima）
- Exhibition sea peak(Rape blossomとCosmosFamous place)
- YumiharidakeObservatory / High-angle battery site
- Saikai Bridge-Shinsaikai Bridge(Cherry BlossomsとTideFamous place)
- Kameyama Hachimangu(Attached Shrine）
- Fujiyama Shrine (WisteriaFamous place)
- Fukuishi Kannon(Kiyoiwaji Temple)
- East Park(Navy Cemetery, Higashiyama Park)
- Hirado Hakkei
- KozakibanaPark (Westernmost monument of mainland Japan)
- Nagakushiyama Park(AzaleaFamous place)
obsidianBecause it is also a production areaPaleolithicMany ruins have been discovered. The oldest in the world, especially important and recognized as an important national and prefectural historic siteEarthenwareWas excavatedSenfukuji cave, Conducted the quest for life estimation based on relics for the first time in JapanIwashita Cave,MicrolithBecame the chronological standard for the manufacturing method ofFukui caveCan be mentioned. In the Shikamachi areaGravestoneConcentrateOnodai dolmensThere is.
Yayoi Period As a historical site ofAiura RiverIn the plain from the downstream of the river to the estuary, with the national highway bypass construction and highway construction,Shitanda RuinsHave been discovered one after another. On the remote island of Takashima, the story of maritime trade during the primitive periodMiyanomoto RuinsHas been discovered.
Kofun period The historic sites of the area include the Miyanomiya district, the Haiki district, and the Egami district in the south.sarcophagusSmall and simpleOld tombHas been found in four places. Even the largest Onitsuka Tumulus is about 4m in diameter. The nearby Tebojin Kofun has a burial mound destroyed and a sarcophagus exposed. The Mishimayama burial mound had pits, but many sarcophagus were added later, and it served as the center of the grave. The Matsugasaki Tumulus has not been excavated, and future research is awaited.
There are not many medieval historic sites left.Spectacle rockThe cliff of buddhaKukaiThere is a legend that it was carved, but in realityEdo PeriodIt is regarded as a work of. WhenFukuishi KannonThe main deity ofGyokiThere is no legend that Gyoki came to Sasebo, though there is a legend that it is a work of. In addition, in various parts of the cityIdeological thoughtBecame popular at that timeKyozukaHave been discovered. In addition, stupas made of stone from various parts of western Japan are also found in the Tawaraura Peninsula.
Sengoku period , Many castles were built in the city. Among the influential Dojo residences are Endo's Noboriburi Castle, Utsunomiya's Renwakan, and Hario's Kotai Castle.Matsuura PartyAs the castle of the lord belonging toMatsuuraThe residence of Takebe Castle, Daichian Castle,Iimori CastleIn particular, the castle of Mr. Matsuura, who had a fierce battle over the hegemony of Mr. Matsuura Hirado and the Kitamatsuura Peninsula, has been relatively well developed and excavated. In addition, at the time of the rule by Mr. Hirado Matsuura after departing Mr. Matsuura,Junta OmuraTo prepare for the northMatsuura ShinnobuThe castles Idehira Castle and Hirota Castle that were built by are actually battlefields of both parties, and many battlefields and legends remain. In addition, the castle in the cityEdo ShogunateSet byOne Country One Castle OrderIt was all abandoned by.
The heritage of modern times is relatively large.Hirado returnIs a residential road in many sections, and was used for stone pavement and key type town divisions in the Haiki district, the memorial of Wakizaki Ichirizuka, the legend of the left stone, and the lord's dormitory.Ego Honjin ruinsEven now, you can remember the old times everywhere. AlsoBakumatsuSince many foreign ships came to Japan, the Takagozaki shiphouse was set up in Takagozaki even in Sasebo.
In the field of agriculture,Aiura RiverIn the basin, basin irrigationRice terracesMaintenance of the Aiura RiverSasebo River・The mouth of the Hiu RiverHayaki SetoOn the coastReclamationThe business was promoted. An example of the former is Gotani Pond, and an example of the latter is Ogata Nitta. In particular, the embankments and sluices at Ogata Nitta are still in use at the time of completion. AlsoMikawachi wareThe Ruins of Kimonomoto Kiln, which was an early workshop, are also remains of that time.
As a historical site that conveys the lifestyle of samurai at that timeKusumoto HayamaThere is an old house.
- Among the water supply facilities, there are the Okamoto Reservoir, which was a renovation of a reservoir in the Edo period, and a decompression well of a water pipe, the city's first earth dam mountain water source and water purification plant, and an equivalent dam which was mobilized by the US POWs for repair.
- Port facilities are scattered in the Hirase area, Tachijin area, and the dry area.brickBuildings are still maintained and managed by the US Army, the Self-Defense Forces, and private warehouse operators.
- NavyHario Transmission StationWas installed in the coastal areas such as Takagozaki and KiushizakiarmyHeavy artillery regimentSasebo fortressBatteryTrace,Yumiharidake-Mt. EboshidakeNavy installed on the summit of the surrounding areaHigh angle gunThere are still some abandoned battlefields such as turrets.
- Former Navy Sasebo Guardian Memorial HallThere are many buildings related to the Navy, such as, and Suisha, the former Sasebobashi balustrade.
- Haiki StationIs the first railroad in the prefectureKyushu RailwayOpened as the last station ofSasebo LineとNagasaki Main Line(AfterOmura Line) Was emphasized as a branch station. The station building, which has been handed down from the time of opening,Engine districtBrick water tower used inTurntableAnd so on.
- Sachihara district TheCoal mineBecause it prospered in the former Matsuura Coal Mine Office of a brick-laying Western-style building and for horse-drawn carriages and oxcarts that carry coalSasagawaAnd masonry installed in many of its tributariesArch bridgeThere are still many left.
- Kuroshima Catholic ChurchIs also a symbol of the island of faith, Kuroshima.2018In 7 monthNagasaki and Amakusa region latent religious relation heritageAs a part of "Kuroshima Village"world HeritageRegistered in.
- Huis Ten Bosch
- Kujukushima Pearl Sea Resort
- Pleasure boatKujukushima sightseeing by Mirai and Pearl Queen
- Saikai National Park Kujukushima Zoological and Botanical Garden(Former name: Sasebo City Subtropical Botanical Garden)
- JMSDF Sasebo Museum(Sail Tower)
- Sasebo City Museum Shimase Art Center
- Sachihara Coal Mine Museum (Former Matsuura Coal Mine Office)
- Ukushima Museum
- Sasebo Velodrome
- Winds Sasebo
- Shirahama beach
- Eboshidake Kogen Resort Sports Village
- Nagasaki Prefectural Sasebo Youth World
- Nagasaki Prefectural Sachihara Shonen Nature House
- Sachihara hot spring
- Kaka Onsen
- Sasebo first sale(May 1early morning)
- Morning marketZenzai (early January)
- Koyanagi Prize Sasebo City Road Race Tournament (Mid January)
- Atago Festival (Atago(City) (late February)
- (From early March to early April)
- Saikai BridgeViewing party (early April)
- Kiba Floating (4st Sunday of April)
- Mikawachi ware"Hamazen Festival" (May 5~May 5）
- Saki Tea Market（初市5月7日〜9日、中市17日〜19日、後市27日〜29日、梅市6月7日〜9日）
- Sasebo Challenge Cutter Race (late July)
- Sasebo Seaside Festival(Early August)
- Fukuishi KannonThousand Days Festival (August 8-8)
- Spirits sink-Mantoro nagashi(May 8）
- Emukae Sen Lantern Festival(October 8th and 23th)
- Kunimi Foothills Music Festival (irregular, generally late September)
- Mikawachi Pottery Market (early October)
- YOSAKOI Sasebo Festival(Late August)
- Sasebo-kun(November 11-1)
- Glitter festival(Late November-late December)
- Saikai American Festival (The end of August)
- Agricultural and marine products
- Processed goods
- Traditional crafts
People from Sasebo
★ is the deceased
Political / economic
- Yuichi Ishibashi(Director, Itoyama Bank)
- Kunio Egashira(OriginalAjinomotoPresident/Chairman, FormerKeidanrenVice Chairman) ★
- () () ()
- Tetsuro Koda(Akatsuki(Co-founder/Former President)
- Hiromi Nakamura(OriginalLDPMember of the House of Representatives, former president of Saihi Motor Co., Ltd.: From Ekyo Town
- Yukiyuki Harada(Japan McDonald'sRepresentative Director, Chairman and CEO of the company
- Tadataka Hayakawa(Former Liberal Democratic Party member of the House, constituency is Saitama prefecture)
- Shozo Mashima(Japan Communist PartyFormer member of the House of RepresentativesFukuoka prefectural assemblyMember of parliament)
- Kuro Matsuda(Former Liberal Democratic Party member of the House of Representatives): Born in the former Ekaicho ★
- Matsunaga Mari(i-modeDeveloper)
- Kikuichiro Yamaguchi(政治家) OriginalChairman of the House of Representatives, Honorary citizen. ★
- Eiko Emi(LDP member of the House of Councilors,Parliamentary Vice-Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare, Doctor)
- Kanno Yamanouchi(Ministry of Foreign AffairsEconomic Affairs BureauLong, originalPrime Minister Secretary）
- Harumi Umeda(OriginalMinistry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismRailway stationLong, originalJapan Travel Agency(President)
- Mitsuhiro Nakao(Mathematician, Professor Emeritus of Kyushu University, Professor of Waseda University, Principal of Sasebo National College of Technology)
- Seiichiro Seno(Historian, Professor Emeritus, Waseda University)
- Shigeo Yoshitomi(Political scientist, Professor Emeritus, Osaka City University)★
- Kiyoko Kamiyama : Potter・Representative of the society that spreads the sum of Shiga bone marrow donations (movie "Fire fireModel)
- Adachi Rika : MieKomono TownRaised
- Ayumi Ishida : OsakaIkedaRaised
- Tetsuya Iwanaga
- Okamoto Rei
- Because of Hagiri: OriginalTakarazuka RevueSnow setTop star
- Hayato Tani
- Atsuko Yamaoka
- Koga power★
- Junko Saegusa
- Shuta Sueyoshi(AAA）
- Tairai Sao
- Koji Taira
- TAKAHIRO : Yamaguchi Shimonosekibirth
- Kiyoshi Maekawa
- Junko Noda
- Kenji Morooka
- Enomoto Gurimu
- Masao Kamio
- Noon Sato
- Jotaro Kuwahara(1958-2010) ★
- Ryu Murakami(Akutagawa PrizeWriter)
- Nakamura Keiji
- Kubo Beeswax
- Mayu Shinjo: Formerly from Ekyo Town
- Kenichiro Takai★
- Tsubaki tomorrow
- Yoshimura Natsuki
- Kodama Yuki
- Takei Iwai(TBSInformation Production Bureau Producer)
- Rie Sato(OriginalNagasaki Broadcastingannouncer)
- Chikita Hidemiko(Nagasaki International Televisionannouncer
- Nakajima Aya(Nagasaki International Television Announcer)
- Daisuke Motono(Yomiuri Televisionannouncer)
- Kurahashi Oga(AV male）
- Atsushi Sasaguchi(画家）
- Super 3 assistant(Nyanko Star,comedy)
- Kenji Kan(OriginalNippon TVChief Producer)
- Tokuda Maju(Thoroughly focused on the triangleEccentric”): From the former Emukae Town (1867-1944) ★
- Keita Ogawa(Musician, drummer, percussionist)
- Kazuo Azuma(ShogiPlayer）
- Chigusa Hanada(Matsusen, Singer group)
- Bucci(ET-KING,hip hopgroup)
- Yoichi Hama(Lyricist,作曲家,Arranger,Photographers,Filmmaker,Music producer）
- Fukaura City(Shogi player)
- Kenta Matsumoto(Matsusen, singer group)
- (Friends, HOLIDAYS OF SEVENTEEN, singer group)
- Tomochika Mizokami(GoPlayer）
- Miyamoto Ariana(2015Miss Universe Japan）
- Takamura Mukuo(ア ニ メ ー シ ョ ンArt director) (1938-1992) ★
- Yuki Hirao(OriginalNHKContract caster, cooking researcher)
- Tomoko Yamazaki(Non-fiction writer) ★
- Kento Yamada (10 God ACTOR）
- Miku(Antic Cafe-Coffee Shop-Lc5）
- Sanyutei Rakko(Rakugo performer）
- Kubotenki(Weather forecaster）
- Takeshi Kitajima(Volleyball player ・Sakai BlazersBelongs)
- Koichiro Koga(Volleyball player ・Toyota Gosei TrefelsaBelongs)
- Takeshi Nagano(Volleyball player ・Panasonic PanthersBelongs)
- Yoshihisa Shiratake(Former professional baseball playerHiroshima Toyo Carp）
- Yoshinori Murata(Former professional baseball playerYomiuri Giants）
- Kenji Kijima(Former professional baseball playerHanshin Tigers）
- Takato Tanaka(Former professional baseball player, Hiroshima Toyo Carp)
- Keizo Kawashima(Pro baseball player·Fukuoka Softbank HawksBelongs)
- Shuichi Furukawa(Former professional baseball playerOrix BuffaloesBelongs)
- Takeshi Imamura (Professional baseball player, Hiroshima Toyo Carp affiliation)
- Hiroki Nomoto(Former professional baseball playerTohoku Rakuten Golden EaglesBelongs)
- Toshiya Nakamura(Pro baseball player·Chiba Lotte MarinesBelongs)
- Kenya Koba(Former bicycle racer, current bicycle race critic)
- Hiroshi Toyooka(Former bicycle racer,Seoul Olympicsrepresentative. Current high school health and physical education teacher)
- Shinko Ohno(Basketball player)
- KAORU(Pro Wrestler)
- Senor Lopez (Real Luca Libre MC)
総 合格 闘 技
- Keiko Horie(Manga fighter)
- Yousuke Kadomatsu - Manga"ZipanguThe protagonist of.
- Tsukioka Ren Bell-Characters from the game "Idol Master Shiny Colors".
A celebrity who is not from home but has a relationship
- Hiroshi Aono(Businessman) Oita Football Club (J LeagueOita TrinitaOperating company) Former representative director.Nagasaki Prefectural UniversityGraduate.
- Ishibashi Masatsugu(Politician) Born in Taiwan. A former member of the House of Representatives, who was selected from the former 2 wards of Nagasaki, including Sasebo City. 9th generationJapan Socialist Party Chairman.
- Mitsuharu Inoue(Writer) Born in Fukuoka Prefecture. He spent his youth in Sasebo and later opened a "literary school" in the city.
- Ueda Shigeru(Kochi BankCEO)Nagasaki Prefectural UniversityGraduate.
- Tokutaro Kitamura(Politician) Born in Kyoto.Shinwa BankEnter the political world from the headAshidaMinister of Finance in the Cabinet. Honorary citizen.
- Kada Norio(Former professional baseball player, current professional baseball coach,Hanshin TigersBelongs)Higashisonogi-gunHigashisonogi TownI'm fromSasebo Technical High SchoolWhile in schoolNational High School Baseball ChampionshipI participated in.
- Sayuri Kokusei(Talent/FormerOnyanko Club）KagoshimaKanoyaI'm from Spend your childhood in Sasebo.
- Koyanagi Hayami(Long-distance runner, former Japanese record holder) Born in Saga Prefecture. He worked as a long-distance runner while working in the city.
- Shinichi Saito(South Japan BankCEO)Nagasaki Prefectural UniversityGraduate.
- Shigeho Sakata(Banker) Born in Saga Prefecture. He was the head of Shinwa Bank and the chairman of the Sasebo Chamber of Commerce. Honorary citizen.
- Shimomura(Biologist,Year 2008Nobel Prize in ChemistryWinner)KyotoFukuchiyama Citybirth. I spent the early years of old junior high school in Sasebo. Honorary citizen.
- Ichiro Shiraishi(Writer) Born in Busan. Raised in SaseboSasebo North High Schoolgraduate.
- Akira Takada(Businessman）Hirado CityI'm from "Japan netEstablished the head office in Sasebo City.
- Hozumi Tanaka(作曲家・Navysoldier) Composer of "Beautiful Nature". Mr. Bronze statue in the cityExhibition sea peakIt is in.
- Tsubouchi Hisao(Businessman) OriginalSasebo Heavy IndustriesPresident.
- 團Ikuma(作曲家）"Saikai Sanka" by chorus and orchestraComposer. In Sasebo cityYumiharidakeThere is a monument on the observatory.
- Fukasawa Akio(IwateWaga-gunSawauchi VillageFormer village chief)Sasebo Heavy Industriesemployee.
- Hiroshi Fujioka(ミ ュ ー ジ シ ャ ン-Music producer) Spend your childhood in Sasebo.
- Masatoshi Fujisawa(OriginalSony europeVice president)Nagasaki Prefectural UniversityGraduate.
- Sanrio Rio(journalistI spent my childhood in Sasebo.
- Kojiro Yoshida(Writer) Born in Saga Prefecture. He moved to Sasebo at an early age and spent his time graduating from high school. Sasebo city poetry editor.
- Edward G. Saiden Sticker(Japanese scholar) Born in Colorado, USA. Immediately after the end of the war, he was assigned to Sasebo as an occupation military officer.
- Masami Inoue(Bicycle player)NagasakiI'm from Home bankSasebo Velodrome.
- Hideki Saijo(singerBefore making his major debut, he made a living by playing drums at a foreigner's shaz bar in Sasebo.
- Maiko Araki(Table coordinator-singer) I have been familiar with Sasebo on my mother's side since I was a child.Jazz singerAct as.
Foreign talent group visiting Sasebo
- Survivor -Live in Nimitz Park
- Michael jackson -Sightseeing inside Huis Ten Bosch
- Janet Jackson -Live at Huis Ten Bosch
- Steve Lukather -Live in Nimitz Park
- Joe Lynn Turner -Live in Nimitz Park
- Glen Hughes -Live in Nimitz Park
- John Wetton -Live at Nimitz Park (1999)
- 3 doors down -Fleet Fitness Compress Gymnasium Live (2016)
- -Live at Nimitz Park (2016)
- -Live at Nimitz Park (2018)
- -Live at Nimitz Park (2018)
- Encore -Live at Nimitz Park (2018)
- -Live at Nimitz Park (2018)
Works set in Sasebo
Including works where only the location was performed.
- Smile in the sun!()
- Dengeki Sentai Changeman
- Dangerous criminal()
- Teru Teru Family(NHK Morning TV series）
- Regal Criminal - Huis Ten BoschTake the location.
- HOTEL - Huis Ten BoschTake the location. 1993
- Woman running away -NHK Saturday drama 2016
Other TV programs
- 69 sixty nine -Movie adaptation of the above novel.
- Leave this child -Location at the old Hario Industrial Park.
- Radon, the Large Monster in the Sky Saikai BridgeDestroy. The first half of the "Aso coal mine" was filmed in the Okase district of Kamachi.
- Minbo Woman - Huis Ten BoschTake the location.
- Fishing Fool Diary 16 Hamasaki wasn't good today either♪♪
- Laughing archangel - Huis Ten BoschTake the location.
- Last Samurai -A distant view of Kujukushima was used at the beginning.
- The Magic Hour - Koki MitaniDirected work.
- Flock of ground (Kei KumaiDirector, Mitsuharu Inoue original work)
- Apollo on the slope
- Sasebo (Masashi Sada)-Album "Seasonal tree』(Released on June 1999, 6). Lyrics areLe Couple OfEmi Fujita.
- Sasebo (Le Couple)-Album "10 year story』(Released on 2004 July 7). Sada no Cover.
- SA-SE-BO (Crystal king)-Second album "LOCUS" (released in 1980) songs (CD in 1996).
- Sasebo Specialty ()-Lyrics: Takeyuki Matsuda, Composition: Akira Yui 2014/1/10 Released.
- Love sasebo(Koji Taira)-Koji Taira's own 45th anniversary board. Released May 2015, 5.
- Mobile battleship Nadesico -Stage of the first episode. Nergal heavy industry that appearsSasebo Heavy IndustriesとYumiharidake ObservatoryIs the model.
- Ged Senki (Movie) -Scenery supposed to be modeled on Kujukushima appears[Source required].
- No opinion needed!! -Set in Kagoshimae Town. The author is from the same town.
- Apollo on the slope -Set in Sasebo City in the late 1960s.
- sentimental journey(Anime)-In the first episode, the heroine Akira Endoバ イ オ リ ンThrow away from Saikaibashi to Hario Seto.
- Super Robot Wars OG -Divine Wars- -A missile was hit and destroyed.
- Silence fleet -Become the axis of the storyNuclear submarine YamatoWas built at the Kawashima Heavy Industries Shipyard, which is reminiscent of Sasebo Heavy Industries, and departs from the port.
- Tokkyu!! -The first half of the story is set in Sasebo City.
- Brain Powered -It appears as a stage many times throughout the story.
- Detective Conan(Anime)-1 hour special "Huis Ten Boss bride" stage.
- Moteki -Shimonoseki is set as the stage in the work, but the landscape depicts Sasebo's spectacle rock. The author is from Sasebo.
- Zipangu -The protagonist, Yosuke Kadomatsu, is introduced as being from Sasebo.
- Brave Witches -Hometown of the main characters, Hikari Karibuchi and Takami Unnie. Hikari was in the second year of Sasebo Aviation Preparatory School.
- Another Century's Episode -One of the stages. The notation is Sasebo.
- Sasebo official approval -SaseboJunior ChamberSponsored byLocal test
- free paper
- Let life
- Comic Press
- Youth social education group
- Sasebo Marine Boys' Club
- ^ Sasebo City Official Website
- ^ Fukuoka City,Kitakyushu,Kumamoto-shi,Kagoshima,Oita City,Nagasaki,Miyazaki City,KurumeSecond only.
- ^ a b Municipal Changes Paragraph Map Complete Edition Nagasaki 1902/4/1
- ^ Municipal changes Parapara map complete version Nagasaki county changes 1889/4/1
- ^ Sasebo City. “Migration of Chinese Sparrowhawk and Honey Buzzard-Mt. Eboshidake Garden / Cold Water Mountain Garden-”(Japanese). Sasebo. 2020/10/28Browse.
- ^ Sasebo City. “North return of white-naped crane and hooded crane-Ishidake Observatory Garden / Cold Water Mountain Garden-”(Japanese). Sasebo. 2020/10/28Browse.
- ^ Sasebo City. “View from the cold water garden”(Japanese). Sasebo. 2020/10/28Browse.
- ^ "Meteorological Agency | Search past weather data". www.data.jma.go.jp. 2020/7/3Browse.
- ^ "Normal value download”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2021/4Browse.
- ^ "Value of 1st to 10th in observation history (value throughout the year)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2021/4Browse.
- ^ Town of Sasebo City (310 towns) March 22, 3 Sasebo City Regulations
- ^ Municipal Changes Paragraph Map Complete Edition Nagasaki 1889/4/1
- ^ Nagasaki Minoru Notification No. XNUMX "Sasebo Village Branch Village,] Nagasaki Bulletin Extra issue dated March 35, 3
- ^ Basic policy regarding reorganization of branch offices in each region
- ^ Sasebo City. “West Kyushu Sasebo Metropolitan Area Portal Site”(Japanese). Sasebo. 2020/3/19Browse.
- ^ Sasebo City Homepage Past Mayors
- ^ Nagasaki Prefecture because Sasebo City has its own public health centerPrefectural North Promotion BureauIt is not under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Health (prefectural north public health center).
- ^ a b Legislative Quota and Elections / Sasebo City Assembly
- ^ List of Expired Terms | Nagasaki Prefecture
- ^ Tatsuya Torii (June 2017, 6). “Catching natural red sea bream, Itoshima City, Japan's number one for 30 consecutive years, challenges for branding”. Asahi Shimbun (Asahi Shimbun): p. Morning edition Fukuoka edition
- ^ Gushiken Nao (December 2016, 12). “Kujukushima Torafugu, local PR Sasebo / Shikamachi shipping ceremony”. Asahi Shimbun (Asahi Shimbun): p. Morning edition Nagasaki version
- ^ "SSK" is an abbreviation for "Sasebo Ship Industry" when it was first established
- ^ 2002(14) November Shinwa BankEstablished a holding company jointly with Mitsui and merged in April of the following year
- ^ Once had a head office in SaseboNishikyushu Shinkin BankBut SagaTakeo CityKishima Shinkin Bank, which has its head office in2010(22) Financial institution established by merger in February
- ^ Google+ Meru Tajima -Viewed October 2017, 5
- ^ "SIGHT Sasebo push topics”. Sasebo Tourist Information Center. As of October 2012, 10オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2016/8/28Browse.
- Japan Remote Island Center Edition "Japan Island Guide SHIMADAS"ISBN 4931230229
- Kadokawa Japan Place Name Dictionary Compilation Committee, "Kadokawa Japan Place Name Dictionary 42 Nagasaki Prefecture," 1987 ISBN 9784040014203
- Sasebo metropolitan area
- West Kyushu Sasebo Metropolitan Area -Sasebo city was designated as a core cityCentral city area.
- Kurume -In southern FukuokaCore city.. Like our city, it was previously designated as a special city by a municipality that is not the prefectural capital.
- List of countries, cities, towns and villages
- Official website
- Sasebo - Facebook
- Sasebo (@sasebocityhall)- Twitter
- Sasebo (@ 876riweb)- LINE Add Friend
- SIGHT Sasebo 《Sasebo City Sightseeing Event Information》
- For Wikitravel,SaseboThere is a travel guide about.
- Wiki Voyage hasSasebo(English)There is travel information about.
Local information site
- Sasebo City/Yoshii Town/Sachihara Town Merger Council(2005/03/24 archive)- National Diet LibraryWeb Archiving Project
- Sasebo City/Uku Town Merger Council(2005/09/27 archive)- National Diet LibraryWeb Archiving Project
- Sasebo City/Osasa Town Merger Council(2006/05/30 archive)- National Diet LibraryWeb Archiving Project
- Sasebo City/Eyote Town/Kamo Town Merger Council(2010/04/05 archive)- National Diet LibraryWeb Archiving Project
- SaseboGeographic data related to- Open street map
|Image request: Historic sites, landscapes, specialties and coal industry that symbolize Saza TownImage providedplease.(2017/12）|
It is located about 15km north of the center of Sasebo City.The town area is about 6.5km east-west and about 8.0km north-south, and there is a mountain range that runs from Niradake to Mutahara in the same town on the eastern border, and the Eri Mountains run from Bligahara on the western border to Washiodake on the northern border.Also, during this time,SasayaA vertical valley () called is formed,Kunimiyama(Sasebo CitySachihara Town) Is the second longest in the prefecture with a length of 21.5kmSasagawaFlows from northeast to southwest, along which plains open up and form agricultural areas.
In addition, there is Kibatani in the east and Shikatadani in the west, and the water joins the Sasa River.Although the coastline is extremely short, Sasa Port is the only gateway to the sea in Honmachi.
Town areaMatsuura RailwayNishikyushu LineandNational Route 204Is passing,2011(Heisei23 years)9ToNishikyushu ExpresswaySaza ICHas started operation, and due to the convenient transportation to Sasebo city, in recent years Sasebo cityBed townThe character as is strengthening.
Great Heisei mergerAs a result, each neighboring townIs allSaseboDuring the transfer to Saza-cho, Saza-cho continued its independent town system and became a terrain surrounded by Sasebo City except for the southwestern coastline.
- Mountains: Washiodake, Niradake, Odake, Jotsujiyama, Furukawadake, Konoyama, Mekuragahara, Mutabaru
- Rivers: Sasa River, Kiba River, Shikata River, Fusuko River, Ichise River, Eri River, Takaiwa River, Kanda River
- Ports: Sasaura, Sasa Port
The average annual temperature is around 17 degrees Celsius, the average humidity is about 65%, and the average annual rainfall is in the 1,900 mm range..
As mentioned above, all the neighboring towns and villages were incorporated into Sasebo City from the early Showa period to the Heisei period, so now the areas other than the coastal areas are excluded.SaseboIt is surrounded by.
It used to be adjacent to the following towns and villages.
- Former Kitamatsuura District:Kosasa Town,Kamachi Town,Egyo Town,Yoshii Town,Minase Village,Nakazato Village,Aiura Town
|Population distribution by age in Saza Town and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Saza Town (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Saza Town (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
FreeIs an administrative area.In Saza Town1953(Showa 28) Under the name of exemption until MarchLarge printIt was named (Sasa / Ichise), but in April of the same year it abolished the large letters..
- Saza-cho Oaza Hontabarumen → Saza-cho Hontabarumen
- Saza Town Oaza Ichinosemen → Saza Town Ichinosemen
Real estate registrationThe notation method of the location name (place name) described in the title part "land display" of the register in is as follows.
- Until March 1953: Sazamachi Oaza ×× ○○ Exemption △△ (or Sazamachi ×× ○○ Exemption △△)
- Current display: Saza Town ○○ Exemption △△
In addition, in Saza TownLot areaIs "exempt".
1943The ward system was changed in (Showa 18) to "tribeThere were 29 villages set up.1981(Showa 56) The current "Neighborhood associationThe name was changed to ", and as of April 2012, 24 neighborhood associations have been established..
The name of the neighborhood association and the name of the exemption do not always match.
|範 囲||Neighborhood association|
|Southern[*1]||沖田[*2], Kuchiishi, Sasa Minami[*3], Higashimachi, Nishimachi, Yoshinoura, Sato, Shinmachi, Yotsuibi,|
Water supply, beach reception, bank reception, Masaru, Kiba, Senbon[*4]
|North[*5]||Ichise, Wakasa[*6], Eri, Oshige, Kamogawa, Kanda, Sazanka[*7],|
Kakuyama[*8], Matsuse, north[*9], Kuribayashi, Shikata, Noyori, Satoyama, Furukawa, Chuo-dori
|Others||Mutahara[*10], Rainbow Village[*11]|
- ^ Kuchiishi Elementary SchoolCampusEquivalent to.
- ^ 1978 (Showa 53),Employment promotion housingInaugurated with the completion of.
- ^ The reading is "Sazanami".Located in Kuchiishimen.
- ^ The reading is "Senbon".Mainly corresponds to the residential land development area called "Senbon housing complex".
- ^ Equivalent to Saza Elementary School District.
- ^ Established in the early 2s with the construction of Ichise No. 50 housing complex.Located in Ichinosemen.
- ^ originallyBota MountainAlthough it was a land related to coal mines such as, residential land development work was carried out and it was completed and started in 1984 (Showa 59).Located in Kaizemen.
- ^ The reading is "one OfYama ".
- ^ Applicable to some areas of Matsusemen.
- ^ Since the range of the Mutahara area extends from north to south, the school district of the elementary school differs depending on the place of residence.
- ^ Special nursing home for the elderly "Niji no Sato" grounds.The facility is located in Hachiguchi.
- In the mountainous areas of the townGravestone,Old tombRemains.Traces of people's lives can be seen in this town area from ancient times.
- From ancient times to modern timesRegulatory countryBelowHizen countryMatsuura-gunThere were two villages, Ichinose Village (both Ichinose Village and Ichinose Village) in the northern part of the current town area, and Sasa Village in the southern part..
- Kamakura PeriodThe place name of "Sasa" appears in the document.Masakazu3 years(1314), A resident of Sazaura, Hizen Province, goes around the obedience to the draft Chinzei High School.ZhenxiThe content of the proceedings was written in. Also,Eitoku4 years(1384)ofMatsuura PartyRebellionThere is a related article in the letter of consent, Mr. SasaYou can see the name of "Mamoru Nagato" in the item of.
- As mentioned above, the place name of "Sasa" already existed around the middle of the Middle Ages, but the origin of the place name is unknown.However, in the areaOral traditionAccording to the theory, the plains in the southern part of Saza Town are in the early modern period.ReclamationPreviously海(SasaPu), Due to the action of the Sasa River and the topography (narrow rivers, spread over the shore)砂 浜State of "sand", state of water surface "ripple”, Etc.)bambooA kind of "SasaIt is said that the theory is derived from the fact that "" was prosperous.
- From the latter half of the 15th centuryKitamatsuura PeninsulaThe battle for supremacy over the area becomes fierce.Even in the Saza town areaMr. Matsuura HiradoAnd Mr. Matsuura Aigamiura (Mr. Matsuura Soke) fought a battle.Above all1563In a battle called the Hansaka Battle (6th year of Eiroku), a monk in Saza played an active role, and an anecdote is told today.
The early modern period
- In the Edo periodHirado DomainBelonged to.As part of the feudal affairsReclamationThe project will be carried out and the lower reaches of the Sasa River will be reclaimed (currently Hontabarumen, Okitamen, Kouramen, etc.).This area is called Oshinda and is one of the leading Hirado clan.Paddy field-ShiodaIt became a zone.From the middle of the Edo period to the Kitamatsuura Peninsula areacoalThe existence of this was confirmed, and it will develop as a coal-producing area after the Meiji era.
- 1751(Treasure calendarFirst year),Heki-gunOriose Village (laterHigashisonogi-gunOrize Village, CurrentSaseboMikawauchiFrom the district)potterMoved to Ichisemura and opened a kiln at Kamogawa..In the late Edo periodOwariKasugai districtSeto Village (currentAichiSeto City) Potter,Katoshi Kato 磁器Entered Hizen Province to learn the manufacturing method.1804(cultureAt the end of the first year), he visited the Fukumoto family in Kamogawa, Ichisemura, and from the following year he will practice there for two years.After that, Tamikichi returned to Seto with the porcelain manufacturing method he learned.Seto wareContributed to the revival of.Today, Tamikichi is a seto ware磁祖Is praised.
- 1813(10 years of culture) At the beginningTadataka InoLanoSurveyingThe corps enters Sasa.Hirado returnIt passes through the Ichisemura Eri Pass (Erimen) from the Sazamura Hansaka Pass (Kuchiishimen), which is a part of.On the way, there is a record that he stayed overnight at Ishidaya Heitaro's house in Furukawamen., A stone monument of "Ino Tadataka Inn Ruins" is erected on the site of the current Ishidaya residence.
After the Meiji era, the coal extraction business will begin in earnest.Incorporating modern technologyCoal mineThe company will open mines one after another, and a railway network for transporting coal will be established (Kansai Coal Mining Matsuura Coal Mine Dedicated Railway),Sasebo Light RailSuch.AfterNational railwayMatsuura Line.CurrentMatsuura RailwayNishikyushu Line).To the middle of the Showa periodKitamatsu coalfieldIt is extremely prosperous as one of the best coal producing areas,Energy revolutionPushed by the waves, all the coal mines that existed in the town were closed by April 44.The population, which was about 4 at its peak, has fallen to just below 2, and the town is rapidly changing.DepopulationIt went on and on.
After the coal mine was closed, agriculture was the main industry, and cultivated land was improved.Land improvementBusinessBota MountainWork on residential land development, business attraction, and welfare policy.AlsoSaseboThe population has recovered to 10 by the 1s, partly due to the good transportation access to the center.
- About the transition of the town#Change of administrative areaSee.
- 1889(22th year of Meiji)
- 1891(Meiji 24) --The population of the village as of 1891 according to the "List of Collected Properties" is 4,612 (male 2,312, female 2,300), and the number of units is 850.
- 1935(Showa10 years) --The government office was moved from Furukawamen to Hontabarumen.
- 1941(Showa 16) January 1-Due to the rapid increase in population due to the rise of the coal industryTown systemEnforcement.
- 1944(Showa 19) June- Japan National Railway(JNR) Matsuura Line opened.
- 1950(25) --Population of 20,166 people in the town (XNUMX)Census）
- 1957(32)7 - Isahaya floodOccurrence.Two people were killed and others were injured in Saza Town.
- 1960(35)2 --Sasa Coal Mine and Koura Coal Mine closed.
- April-Nippon Steel Kanda Coal Mine closed.
- 9 --Honoura Coal Mine closed.
- 1962(37)10 --Ichise Coal Mine closed.
- 1965(40) April --The Hokoku Coal Mine is closed.
- 1966(Showa 41) April-Kawazoe coal mine closed.
- July-Unprecedented flood damageDamage caused by billions of yen.Severe disasterSpecified.
- August-Large for 8 yearsdroughtDamage caused by the annihilation of paddy rice in mountainous areas.
- In addition, at the beginning of the year, extreme weather was conspicuous, such as a large cold wave. (Detail is"Heavy rain in July 42(See)
- 1968(43) March --Saza Town Hall Government Building, dismantled due to city planning.
- April-The second Maruo coal mine is closed.
- June-Saza Town Hall new government building completed. (Current government building)
- 1970(Showa 45) --Population of 10,987 people in the town (Census)
- 1971(Showa 46) April-JNRUsunoura LineIs abolished.
- 1976(51) April
- Town emblem and town flower are established.
- National land survey project (Land ownership survey) Begins.
- 1982(Showa 57) June- Nagasaki floodOccurrence.Damage caused by heavy rain in Saza Town.
- 1986(61) May-Schoolchildren's farm "Children's Village" was completed. (Currently Saza Town Agricultural Experience Facility)
- 1992(Heisei4 years) July-National land survey project (cadastral survey) completed throughout the town.
- 1994(6)8 - 6 droughtOccurrence.Decompression water supply in the flat area of the town.
- 2004(16) September-The name of the new town and the date of the merger will be decided at the 9th Saza-cho / Kosaza-cho merger council..
- New town name:Sazanami Town
- Merger date: April 17, 4
- 2007(19)10 - Saihi MotorSaza Bus Center is in service.
- 2009(21) April --A referendum was held asking whether or not to establish the "Sasebo City / Saza Town" Legal Merger Council, which was initiated by the residents, and the opposition was the majority.As a result, Saza Town decided to continue the independent town system.
- 2011(23) June- Nishikyushu ExpresswaySaza interchangeIn service.
- 2016(28) June- Kumamoto earthquakeOccurrence.Seismic intensity 14 in Saza-cho due to the earthquake on the night of the 3th, Seismic intensity 16 due to the earthquake before dawn on the 3th(Estimated maximum seismic intensity 4 at some points) Is recorded.
- 2018(30) December --Aimed to form in 12 cities and towns, mainly Sasebo City, including local governments in Saga Prefecture.Central city area"West Kyushu Sasebo Metropolitan AreaSaza Town Council rejected participation and withdrew.
- 2020(Reiwa2) December- West Kyushu Sasebo Metropolitan AreaJoin in.
Changes in administrative areas
- 1871(Meiji4 years)
- 1878(11th year of Meiji)May 10 - County, town and village organization lawBy enforcement in Nagasaki,Matsuura-gunOf these, the area of 1 villages in 49 town including the current town area is used as an administrative division.Kitamatsuura-gunWas launched.
- 1889(22th year of Meiji)May 4 - Municipal systemDue to the enforcement, Saza Village and Ichise Village merged and Kitamatsuura DistrictSazamuraWas launched.
- 1941(Showa16 years)May 1 --Sasamura enforces the town system.Sasa TownBecomes
- 1953(28)4 - Large print(Saza / Ichise) is abolished.
Successive village mayors and mayors
|Subrogation||Name||Inauguration||Resignation||Term of office||Remarks|
|1||Allegiance Yoshifuku||1889/7||1890/9||1 year and 2 months|
|2||Yoshisaburo Kawauchi||1890/10||1898/2||7 year and 4 months|
|3||Takeichiro Hisaya||1898/3||1937/12||39 year and 9 months|
|4||Hisaya Rokuzo||1937/12||1946/11||8 year and 10 months||1941, enforcement of town system|
|5||Fujinaga Genichi||1947/4||1947/8||3 months|
|6||Minoru Ono||1947/10||1951/10||3 year and 11 months|
|7||Hisaya Rokuzo||1951/10||1963/4||11 year and 6 months||Honorary townspeople|
|8||Haruo Kikumoto||1963/4||1987/4||24||Honorary townspeople|
|10||Yasumasa Ose||2003/4||2005/5||2||Kosasa TownDue to the merger problem withrecallMay 5 resigned|
|12||Go Furusho||2009/6||-||In office|
- Saza Town Council Capacity 10
- Saza Town Hall Main Office
- 1 floor
- Resident Welfare Division-Residents'group, welfare group
- Insurance Environment Division-Insurance Pension Group, Environmental Hygiene Group
- Waterworks Division-Waterworks Group, Sewerage Group
- Tax Division-Tax Team, Storage Team
- Treasurer Room-Treasurer Group
- 2 floor
- General Affairs Division-General Affairs Group (passportWindow), traffic safety team
- Election Management Committee
- Planning and Finance Division-Planning Group, Finance Group
- Industrial Economy Division-Agricultural Administration Group, Commerce and Tourism Group
- Construction Division-General Affairs Group, City Planning Group, Technical Group
- 3 floor
- Congress Secretariat
- 1 floor
- Saza Town Hall Annex
- 1 floor
- Board of education --General affairs group, social education group
- 2 floor
- Agricultural committee
- 1 floor
- Saza Town National Health Insurance Clinic --Administrative group, medical group
- Saza Town Health Counseling Center --Health promotion group
- Saza Town General Welfare Center
- Social welfare council
- Regional Comprehensive Support Center
Wide area administration
- Sasebo City Fire Department(Consigned to Sasebo City)
- West Fire Department
- Saza branch office
- West Fire Department
- Nagasaki Prefectural Assembly Sasebo City / Kitamatsuura District Electoral District Fixed number 9 (together with Sasebo City)
- Prefectural North Promotion Bureau(Sasebo City)
- Prefectural North Health Center (Tahira Town)
House of Representatives
Education / Culture
- Saza Town Public Hall / Working Youth Home
- Saza Town Regional Exchange Center
- Sazacho Cultural Center
- Saza Public Library
- Saza Town Gymnasium
- Northern district gymnasium
- Southern district gymnasium
- Sasa Workers Comprehensive Sports Facility (commonly known as Sun Village Saza)
- Indoor playground (tennis court / gateball field), outdoor tennis court, outdoor gateball field, multipurpose ground
- Senbon Sports Park
- Multipurpose ground, tennis court, outdoor pool
- Self-study building
- Kyudo hall
- Sarayama Park
- Family land, Ceramics Experience Center
- Denden Park ☆ Saza
- Saza Town Agricultural Experience Facility (former name: School Children's Farm)
- Various experience farms, greenhouses, accommodation buildings, campsites, rice cookers, etc.
- Juhachi Shinwa BankSasa Branch, Sasa Central Branch
- Saikai Mizuki Credit UnionSasa branch
- Nagasaki Saikai Agricultural Cooperative(JA Bank) Sasa branch
- Fisheries cooperative(JF Marine Bank)-Kyushujima Fisheries Cooperative
- Sasa Post Office --Collect and deliver to areas where the zip code starts with 857-03 (entire area of Saza Town)
- Koura Post Office
- Saza Matsuse Post Office
- Honoura Post Office
Junior high school
About the closed elementary schoolList of closed elementary schools in Nagasaki # Kitamatsuura-gunSee.
- Saza kindergarten
- Central nursery school
- 2nd nursery school
- Saza Kanda Nursery School
- Sazanami nursery school
Other special training schools
Vocational development school
- Matsuura Railway Nishikyushu Line
The central station is Saza Station.
In addition, "Masaru Station"" And the former Japanese National RailwaysUsunoura Line"Yotsuibi StationThere was, but on the Matsuura lineTrack changeBy 1945 at Masaru StationSaseboMoved to Hatanaka-san (now Mitsumachi), and Noyori station and Yotsuibi station were abolished.In addition, the Usunoura Line is affected by the closure of the coal mine.Deficit 83 lineIt was selected as a line and was discontinued in 1971.
- Express Bus
- Airport Limited Express Bus:Nagasaki Airport - Sasa Town
- General route bus
- Express: Sasebo City (Central)- Sasa Town --Sasebo City (Yoshii Town / Emukae Town) - Hirado City(Tahira Town / Central)
- Sasebo City (Center)- Sasa Town --Sasebo City (Yoshii Town / Emukae Town)
- General national road
- Main local road
Industrial / Commercial
From the Meiji period to the middle of the Showa periodcoalIn the era of prosperity in the industry, there were many coal mine-related companies, from large companies to privately owned companies.As a prominent company operating in Saza TownNittetsu mining industry,Mitsubishi Mining,Sumitomo Mining, Nichiman Mining,Nicchitsu Mining,Nissan Chemical IndustriesThere is..According to local magazines, the following coal mine names can be seen as the coal mines that existed in the town.
- Ichinose Coal Mine (Ichinose Coal Mine), Eri Coal Mine, Omo Coal Mine, Odake Coal Mine, Daini Odake Coal Mine, Kamogawa Coal Mine, Kida Coal Mine, Kawazoe Coal Mine, Kanda Coal Mine, Koura Coal Mine (Makizaki Coal Mine), Kibayama Coal Mine (Kiba Coal Mine), Sasa Coal Mine, Satoyama Coal Mine, Shiiba Coal Mine, Shin Tajima Coal Mine, Suenaga Coal Mine, Takano Coal Mine, Nanzan Coal Mine, Nagiyama Coal Mine, Plain Coal Mine, Furukawa Coal Mine, Hokoku Coal Mine, Daini Maruo Coal Mine, Akinoura Coal Mine, Yoshinoura Coal Mine (Yoshinoura) Coal mine), Yoshimaru coal mine, Washio coal mine, and many others.
After the decline of the coal industry, agriculture became the main industry, and by taking advantage of the warm natural conditions, in the plains and mountainous areasPaddy riceCultivation,StrawberryEtc. are cultivated.In addition, the water quality of the Sasa River has been restored due to the closure of coal mines and the development of sewerage-related facilities, and in early spring.ShirouoFishing and ban on June 6st every yearSweetfishFishing is one of the traditions of Saza Town.
- Tamikichi Monaka
- Fumikiri bun
- Ariake Japan --Kyushu No. 2 Factory, R & D Center
- Yamaki --Nagasaki Factory (former: Joymont West Kyushu Wing)
Main commercial facilities
- エ レ ナSaza store
- Discount drug cosmosSaza store
- Saza Shopping Department Store
- DirexSaza store
- Drug storeSaza store, Kamogawa store
- Home Plaza NAFCOSaza store
- MaxvaluSasa store (former name: Saikai Hello）
- Major commercial facilities that once existed
Famous places, historic sites, sightseeing spots, festivals, special events
Sights/historic sites/tourist spots
- Ino Tadataka lodging site
- River park
- Saza Town Agricultural Experience Facility (former name: School Children's Farm) --From the hills on the premises and the summit of Odake nearbyKujukushima,Hirado IslandsBesides, depending on the weather conditionsGoto IslandsYou can hope for a part of.
- Sarayama Park
- City Setarayama kiln site (prefectural designated historic site)）
- Raccoon dog dolmens (prefectural designated historic site)）
- Kakuyama Tumulus
- Tokoji Temple
- Toriya Castle Ruins --On the summit site of Mt. JotsujiShrineRemains. (Currently: Saza Digital TV Relay Station)
- Furukawadake Observatory
- Furukawadake Promenade-You can see the outcrops on some mountain trails.
- Kitamatsu coalfieldRemains-in various parts of the townCoal mine housing, Abandoned houses, wellhead traces, etc. remain.When taking a walk, be careful when entering private land and areas where there is a risk of collapse or collapse.
- Matakeya Square
- Mihashira Shrine
- Three bulletsBronze statue
- Three Human Bombs Corporal Kitagawa Memorial Hall
Festivals and events
- Ekiden Tournament (Chonai Ekiden / Wakaayu Ekiden) --January
- Shiro Festival-Early March
- Jogging Festival in Raza-early March
- Sarayama Festival-Early June
- Summer Festival / Fireworks Festival-Mid-August
- Kunchi --Autumn
Celebrity from Saza Town
- Ichiko Kamichika(Member of the House of Representatives,Writer)
- Susumu Kitagawa(Three bulletsOne of them)
- Yoshinaga Fujinaga(Athleticsplayer)
- Kuro Matsuda(Member of the House of Representatives)
- Sotaro Yamashina(Independent Leaguebaseball player）
- Mihoko Yoshinaga(volleyballplayer)
Works set in Saza Town
- Sarayama flaming (1988) --Performed by the theater company Theater Hakata..A story about the tragic love between Tamikichi Kato and Nizaemon Fukumoto's daughter, Ichise Sarayama.
- Sarayama story (2009 --Lyrics:Araki and Yohisa, Composition:Takashi Miki, Song :) --A song about the tragic love between Tamikichi Kato and Nizaemon Fukumoto's daughter, Ito.
- Town with a river (2017 --Lyrics / Composition / Song:Reiko Sada）
- Pokemon Ruby Sapphire(2002)・Pokemon Emerald(2004) --The stage of the storyHowen TheKyusyuHas a shape that is tilted 90 degrees counterclockwise., "Mishiro Town" where the main character moves at the beginning of the story includes Saza TownKitamatsuura PeninsulaCorresponds to the area.RemakeIt is a workPokemon Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire(2014) Is the same.
Introduction in the mass media
- Elderly volunteers responsible for care prevention (NHK Community Development Archives) - Close-up modern"" Graduation ceremony "from long-term care" (NHK) Broadcast on March 2014, 5
- Sorakara NAGASAKI # 3 Sazamachi Video - YouTube Nagasaki Prefecture Municipal Association- Apple(NBC) Broadcast on March 2017, 7
- Saza Town is the name of the municipalityPunctuationOne of the (special symbols) "EachIs one of the few local governments that use.
Sources / references and media
- Kadokawa Japan Geographic Names Dictionary 42 Nagasaki Prefecture
- Local history of Saza Town
- Saza Town Local Magazine
- 70th Anniversary of Town System Enforcement Handbook of Towns in Saza Town, Nagasaki 2011
- A work commemorating the 70th anniversary of the enforcement of the town system "Memory travels to the future-with the coal mine and JNR Matsuura line-" (DVD)
- ^ a b Municipal Changes Paragraph Map Complete Edition Nagasaki 2001/4/1
- ^ Town overview Saza Town, Nagasaki Prefecture
- ^ Municipal Changes Paragraph Map Complete Edition Nagasaki 1937/2/11
- ^ 70th Anniversary of Town System Enforcement Handbook of Towns in Saza Town, Nagasaki 2011 Document 48 pages
- ^ "Ichise" as a large character (former village name) seems to have disappeared, but at the summit of Mt. WashioGeographical Survey InstituteIs installedTriangular pointIs "IchisemuraIt still exists under the name of ".Detail isReference point results browsing serviceSee.
- ^ Nagasaki> Saza-cho, Kitamatsuura-gun --Japan PostIn the site of "SusakiNotated as "Men".
- ^ Nagasaki> Saza-cho, Kitamatsuura-gun --Japan PostIn the site of "TsuyamaNotated as "Men".
- ^ Nagasaki> Saza-cho, Kitamatsuura-gun --Japan PostIn the site of "YakuchiNotated as "Men".
- ^ 70th Anniversary of Town System Enforcement Handbook of Towns in Saza Town, Nagasaki 2011 Documents 5-6 pages
- ^ Not limited to "1 exemption = 1 neighborhood association", there are areas such as Kouramen where there are many neighborhood associations within 1 exemption, and most of Minase exemption, Kanda exemption, and Hachiguchi exemption are combined in Kanda town. There are also areas where multiple exemptions are combined to form one neighborhood association, such as an association. 1 In areas where there are many neighborhood associations within the exemption, it is attached to the lower level of the exemption.Fine printIn many cases, place names that have been called since ancient times are used as the names of neighborhood associations.In addition, there are some neighborhood associations that have been newly established due to the development of residential land.
- ^ a b Saza-cho Tanukiyama branch stone tombs Nagasaki Prefecture Cultural Properties
- ^ a b Kakuyama Tumulus Tradition and History / Saza Town Board of Education
- ^ Old High Old Receiptsby.It is said that there were other villages such as Furukawa Village, Shikata Village, Kiba Village, Kanda Village, and Eri Village in the current town area, but all of them are thought to have been included in some of Saza Village and Ichise Village by the end of the Edo period. ..
- ^ "Ariura Documents" Saga Prefectural Historical Materials Collection Ancient Documents Volume 19
- ^ Owari OfclanSo, it produced famous military commanders during the Warring States period.Mr. SasaThere is no relation with (quickly).
- ^ Edited by Seiichiro Seno "Matsuura Party Related Historical Materials Volume 3』Page 61 (Google Books）
- ^ a b Ichise kiln ruins Nagasaki Prefecture Cultural Properties
- ^ Hirado Highway Nagasaki Highway ・ Main highways in Nagasaki Prefecture by surveying by Ino Tadataka
- ^ Nagasaki Notification No. XNUMX "A case of track survey to lay a light railway from Sechibaru-mura, Kitamatsuura-gun to Saza-mura』Nagasaki Prefectural Bulletin October 29, 10
- ^ July 1967 (Showa 42) Heavy rain in Sasebo Nagasaki Local Meteorological Observatory
- ^ Besides Saza TownKosasa Town,Sachihara Town,Yoshii Town OfSasagawa4 coastal municipalities. With the establishment of the "Saza-cho / Kosaza-cho Legal Merger Council" in November, it was virtually dissolved.In addition, Sechibaru-cho and Yoshii-cho were incorporated into Sasebo City on April 11, 2005, and disappeared as local governments.
- ^ ◆ Saza-cho / Kosaza-cho merger council ◆ National Diet Library Internet document collection and preservation business
- ^ Earthquake off the western coast of Fukuoka Prefecture on March 2005, 3 Fukuoka District Meteorological Observatory
- ^ Earthquake information Occurred around 2016:4 on April 14, 21 Kumamoto, Kumamoto Prefecture M26 Maximum seismic intensity 6.5 Japan Weather Association
- ^ Earthquake information Occurred around 2016:4 on April 16, 1 Kumamoto, Kumamoto Prefecture M25 Maximum seismic intensity 7.3 Japan Weather Association
- ^ Estimated seismic intensity distribution mapJapanese Meteorological Agency
- ^ "December 30 12th Regular Meeting Meeting Results (PDF)". Saza Town, Nagasaki Prefecture (September 2018, 12). 2019/1/13Browse.
- ^ "To "leave" Saza-cho, the central metropolitan area". Nagasaki Shimbun (September 2018, 12). 2019/1/13Browse.
- ^ "Joined Sasacho in "West Kyushu Sasebo Metropolitan Area" [Nagasaki]”(Japanese). FNN.jp Prime Online. 2020/3/19Browse.
- ^ "Participation in "West Kyushu Sasebo Wide Area Metropolitan Area" Saza Town 12 cities and towns from the new year --Nagasaki Shimbun 2020/03/04 [00:00] Public] ”(Japanese). Nagasaki Shimbun. 2020/3/19Browse.
- ^ Sarayama Park Introduction of public facilities / Saza Town, Nagasaki Prefecture
* As of June 2017, some playground equipment has been banned due to aging.
- ^ Originally it was Municipal No. 3 Nursery School, but it was privatized in April 2011 (Heisei 23).
- ^ Information on major coal mines in Kyushu and Yamaguchi Prefecture National Diet Library Digital Collection
- ^ In 1989, a pool and a health land were added.Complex commercial facilityOpened as. Until the early 2000s, the site was open as one of the main venues during the summer festival (sponsored by Saza Town) held in August.In 8 after the bankruptcy of the parent companyAEON groupBecame a subsidiary and changed the store name.Even now that it has become Maxvalu, local residents and locals who know about the ten-odd years from the opening of the store to the change of the store name say,Saikai HelloOr just "HelloIs nicknamed ".
- ^ Toriya Castle Ruins Tradition and History / Saza Town Board of Education
- ^ Contemporary theater screening record detailed information Waseda University Theater Museum
* The reading kana described in the location reading column of the above link is incorrect, and it should be ".Sazacho"Culture".
- ^ "Reiko Sada Official Site Reiko Land". Reiko Sada is appointed as a support ambassador for Saza Town, Nagasaki Prefecture!. 2017/5/18Browse.
- ^ Junichi Masuda (September 2004, 9). “15 times”(Japanese). Masuda's Aiming PowerGame Freak Co., Ltd. 2017/4/1Browse.
- ^ Game Boy Advance Edition Ruby Sapphire Hoenn Region Map
- ^ In addition to Saza TownIshikawaNonoichi City,Chiba印 旛 郡Shisui Town3 cities and towns are applicable. (As of April 2017, 4)
- List of municipalities that have never been decommissioned from the beginning
- Sasebo metropolitan area
- 佐々(Other usage)