Hit a used empty syringe in Ono City No city announced
If you write the contents roughly
Ono City has assigned two people in charge to prevent mistakes, and is strengthening the check system to see if there are any problems with the cold storage and vaccination methods.
On May 5, a mistake in hitting a used empty syringe in a mass inoculation of the new corona vaccine at a facility for the elderly in Ono City ... → Continue reading
"Sun Television" is a TV station in Kobe that celebrates its 50th anniversary with beard and glasses familiar under the trademark "Oh! Sun". People on Sun TV will deliver such things in Hyogo prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
RegionallyHigashi Harima (Higashi Harima), Or north Harima (North Harima).The classification of weather forecast and weather warning / warning belongs to "Southern Hyogo Prefecture" and "Southeastern Harima".The prefectural capital of Hyogo PrefectureKobe CityAnd the central city of the Harima regionHimejiIt is located in the middle of the two major cities in Hyogo prefecture, and both citiesBed townHas the function as.From such a thing, residential land was especially promoted from the 1970s to the 1980s, but it is known as one of the leading traditional craft cities in Hyogo prefecture.AbacusIt is famous for its production area.Next to the eastMikiWithhardwareKnown as, Banshu sickle is designated as a traditional craft of Hyogo prefecture.
Central part of the cityKakogawaFlows south.It is located approximately halfway between Kobe and Himeji.
Above sea level
|Above sea level||高 さ|
 Geospatial Information Authority of JapanAccording to the report, the north, south, east and west ends of Ono City are located at the following positions, with an east-west length of 11.80 km and a north-south length of 11.20 km.
|Eastern end||Wakimotocho / Nakatanimachi||135°02'E|
|Population distribution by age in Ono City and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Ono City (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Ono City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- 2004May 1Furukawa-cho was incorporated into the Obu district, and Kuboki-cho and Takayama-cho were incorporated into the Shimotojo district.
- 7st centurySue-Hirowatari Temple is erected.
- 1190~1198 - Heavy sourceByJodo TempleIs built.
- 1356 - Kinpo CastleIs built.
- 1783 --Sobei Morimachi will start production of hand-held scissors (later to become the largest producer in Japan).
- 1913(Taisho 2)May 8 --Banshu Railway (currently JR)Kakogawa Line) Opening.Five stations in the current city area are also open at the same time.
- 1951(26)May 12 --Kobe Electric Railway (currentlyKobe Electric Railway) Is Dentetsu Ono (currently(I.e.) Opened.CurrentAo LinePart of.
- 1952(27)May 4 --Kobe Electric Railway, Dentetsu Ono-Ao section opened.
- 1954(29)May 12 - Kato-gunOno Town-Kawai Village-Kishi Village-Market village-Obe Village-Shimotōjo VillageMergedOno CityWas launched.At the same time, the "small" is designed, the one surrounded by "no" is established as the city emblem, and the city song is established.The area is 90.95 km² 35184 people. 
- 1956(31)May 4 --Kato-gunCompany townPart of (Large printKubogi / Furukawa) was incorporated.The current city area is confirmed.It covers an area of 93.84 km² and has 36621 people.
- 1959(34) December-is completed.
- 1960(Showa 35) June- National Route 175However, the pavement in Ono City is completed.
- 1961(Showa 36) June- Ono Municipal Ono Municipal HospitalIs opened.
- 1964(39)May 12 --Establish a city flag.
- 1966(41)May 7 --City flowers will be established by open call for participants.
- 1969(44)May 12 --Enact a citizen's charter.
- 1973(Showa 48) August- The United States of AmericaLindsay Cityとsister cityConclude a partnership.
- 1973(48)May 11 --Establish a city tree.
- 1979(54) March-National Route 3 (Miki Bypass) is planned.
- 1981(Showa 56) December-Hiroto Abandoned Temple is designated as a national historic site.
- 1989(4) April --National Route 175 (Miki Bypass) is partially completed.
- April 1989-The Ono Industrial Park is completed.
- 1990(2) June- KoukokanOpened.
- 1993(5)May 5 --The area code has been changed from 07946 digits of 5 to 0794 digits of 4.Miki,Mibu-gunYoshikawaArea code is not required for mutual calls with.
- 1994(6) October --National Route 10 (Miki Bypass) is fully completed.
- 1996(8) September-"Todaiji TempleSummit '96 Inn Ono "held.
- 1997(9)May 12 - Miki Ono InterchangeからSanyo Himeji East InterchangeIs open, and the main line is fully opened.
- 1998(10) December --- "Ono City Homepage" opened.
- 1999(11) July-"Letter to the mayor" begins. November,Crematorium"Ono Kato Funeral Home YusuienCompletion ".
- 2000(12) --From government-led to citizen-led "Ono Festival".
- April 2000-Citizen's Division window opens on Saturday.
- May 2000-National Historic Site Hiroto Abandoned Temple Ruins Historical Park opened.
- August 2000-Opening of the Golden Castle Ruins Square.
- 2001(13) -Started the second coming-of-age ceremony "Age Renaissance Party" with Mr. Katsura Bunshi.
- 2001May 12 - Hyogo Prefectural Road No. 23 Miki Yamazaki LineSite bypassNational Route 175Will be fully opened.
- 2002(14)May 4 - Sunflower hill parkopen.
- August 2002-Children's house "Chaicom" opened.
- 2004(16) January-Community bus "Ran ♡ Ran Bus" starts operation.
- 2004May 3 - Hakuundani OnsenYupika is completed.
- April 2004-Established the "Citizen's Safety Department" to eliminate the harmful effects of vertically divided administration and centralize safety and security operations.
- May 2004-The prefecture's first full-scale ground golf course was built in Kodamanomori.
- June 2004-"Safety and security patrol" started by police officers OB and others.
- July 2004-Opened Childcare Family Support Center.
- 2004May 10 - 16 Typhoon No. 23Occurred and damaged,Disaster Relief ActIs applied.
- December 2004-Soba restaurant "Platto Sumino" opens.
- 2004May 12 -JRKakogawa LineWill open an electrification business.
- 2005(17)May 3 - Ono City Moisture Exchange Center EclatIs completed.  
- August 2005-Ono Industrial Park (about 17ha) is sold out.
- 2007(19) April-Medical expenses will be completely free for up to 4th grade elementary school students living in the city.
- April 2007-Established "Human Life Group" as a department specializing in bullying.
- 2007May 12 --Enacted the nation's first "Ono City Bullying Prevention Ordinance".
- 2008(20) April-The "Ono Dzutsumi Corridor" with a length of about 4km is completed on the left bank of the Kakogawa River.
- April 2008-"Ao Toyukan Arte" opens.
- 2008May 5 --Hakuundani Onsen Yupika has a bedrock bath.
- 2008May 11 - Ono Municipal Ono Municipal Hospital-Miki City Miki City HospitalBoth hospitals agree to integrate.
- 2009(21) --Established "Ono City Tanka Literature Award" in addition to "Ono City Tanka Forum".
- 2009May 3 ――The 20-year-old coming-of-age ceremony won the coming-of-age ceremony grand prize.
- April 2009-Medical expenses will be completely free for up to the third year of junior high school living in the city.
- 2011(23) March --Reconstruction of the Ono Junior High School building is completed.
- April 2011-Started "Business for creating local community activity bases for the elderly, etc." to create a place for the elderly and children.
- June 2011-Registered the trademark of the local beer "Ono Koi". 
- June 2011-Introduced air conditioning equipment in all classrooms of all kindergartens, elementary schools, junior high schools, and special schools in the city.
- October 2011-"Ono City Homepage" renewal.
- 2012(24) April --The "Ono City Welfare Comprehensive Support Center", which provides a one-stop service for welfare, opens.
- April 2012-Opened "Komisen Terakoya" in 24 districts in the city.
- 2013(25)May 1 --Enacted the "Ordinance on Proper Management of Unoccupied Houses in Ono City" that citizens, residents' associations, governments, and councils work together.
- 2013May 4 -"Ono City Welfare Benefit System Optimization OrdinanceIs established.
- August 2013-Large-scale renovation of the Ono Higashi Elementary School building is completed.
- August 2013-Earthquake-resistant construction of all elementary and junior high schools in the city is completed.
- Ono Municipal Hospital was closed on September 2013, 25, and integrated with Miki Municipal Hospital on October 9.Kitaharima General Medical CenterWas opened.
- 2014(26) April-"Ono City Disaster Prevention Center" including fire department function opens.
- April 2014-Ono Clean Center starts operation with a waste disposal system that includes Ono City, Kato City and Kasai City.
- 2014May 6 ――The "Citizen Exchange Hall" opens in the "Moisture Exchange Center Eclat".
- 2014May 8 --The hotel "Route Inn Ono" opens.
- November 2014-Deployed mobile digital disaster prevention radio.
- 2014May 12 --Held the "Ono Half Marathon" to commemorate the 60th anniversary of the municipal organization.
- 2015(27) April --Started integrated elementary and junior high school education in the Kawai area.
- April 2015-First in the prefecture, started subsidizing bicycle insurance premiums for households with junior high school students.
- April 2015-Started "Regional Bond Creation Support Project" to create a sense of purpose for the elderly and deepen regional bonds.
- 2015May 11 --The Ono Police Station opens.
- April 2016-Started free early childhood education and childcare fees for children aged 28 and 4 (no income restrictions).
- April 2016-The power spot "Prayer Abacus" is completed.
- July 2016-Free medical expenses for third-year high school students living in the city (at the end of the year when they reach the age of 28).
- July 2016-The new "Awata Bridge" opens.
- March 2017 (Heisei 29) --The city road "New City Chuo Line" opens.
- June 2017-Enforced the "Ono City Ordinance on Ensuring the Safety of Night Pedestrians, etc."
- June 2017 (Heisei 29) --Concluded a comprehensive cooperation agreement with Minato Bank.
- December 2017-Hakuundani Onsen Yupika Achieves 29 million bathers.
- April 2018 --Started "O Active Points" business, where points can be accumulated for health promotion, care prevention, volunteer activities, etc.
- 2018May 4 --The third emergency base, the North Branch of the Fire Department, opens.
- 2018May 4 --The new "School Lunch Center" has started offering school lunches.
- June 2018-Construction of the new city hall building begins.
- August 2018-The fountain system operates at "Sorochi".
- April 2020, 2 (Reiwa 4nd year) --Horii Castle Ruins Fureai Park opens.
- May 2020 (Reiwa 2nd year) --- "Ono Kibo no Oka Athletics Stadium (Aleo)" opens.
- May 2020 (Reiwa 2) --The city hall moved to Nakajima-cho.
|代||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date||Remarks|
|1||Yuji Fujiwara||195412||August, 1966|
|2||Ryoji Sumimoto||196612||August, 1970|
|3||Yukio Hayashi||197011||August, 1976|
|4||Masuyoshi Inoue||197610||August, 1988||199210It became the title of honorary citizen.|
|5||Hiroshi Hirose||198810||August, 1998|
|6||Horai Tsutomu||1999May 2||Active duty|
House of Representatives
- Term: October 2017, 29 (Heisei 10)-October 22, 2021 (Reiwa 3 years) October 10, 21 ("48th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Hyogo Prefecture 4th Ward(Ono City,Kobe CityNishi-ward,Nishiwaki,Miki,Kasai City,Kato City,Takamachi）||Hayayuki Fujii||LDP||3||Constituency|
- Abacus(70% share nationwide) and for home useCutleryIs a traditional specialty.1976"Banshu AbacusAsMinister of Economy, Trade and IndustryThanTraditional craftsReceived the designation of.
- In addition,1955From (around 30), with the commercialization of ball goodwill using abacus balls,CraftsWe have expanded into fields and manyInteriorDevelopment of products is also being attempted.
- Yamada AkiraCentered onRiceMaking and Yamada NishikipowderUsedBread,Confectionery,noodlesEtc. production.2005TowheatDeveloped (Fukuhonoka) and registered.Attempts are being made to commercialize noodle products.
|Ono City Hall||Moved in May 2020|
|Name of facility||Remarks|
|Ono Police Station||Long time agoKato CityIt is inCompany police stationOno Police Station has been set up in the city under the jurisdiction of Ono City, and Ono City was the only city in Hyogo Prefecture that did not have a police station.The city has also requested the establishment of a police station since 2000,2012Installed in a 4-year plan,2015Ono police station was established in November.|
- Ono City Fire Department
- Ono City Library
20074From to all 6th graders living in the city, and20094From to the third year of junior high school living in the city, all medical expenses were free.さ ら に20167From to the third year of high school living in the city, all medical expenses were free.
- Kitaharima General Medical Center * Opened in 2013
- National Hospital Organization Hyogo Aono Hospital
- Doi Hospital
- Ono Hospital
- Ono City Health Center
- Ono Municipal Children's Center Chaicom
Child care support center
- Ono City Welfare Comprehensive Support Center
Other public facilities
Financial institutions in the city
- Minato Bank - Designated financial institution
- Tajima Bank
- Nissin Shinkin Bank
- Himeji Shinkin Bank
- Chuyogo Shinkin Bank
- Banshu Shinkin Bank
- Hyogo Prefecture Credit Union
- Ono Post Office
- Market post office
- Ono Oda Post Office
- Onohonmachi Post Office
- Ono Kamihonmachi Post Office
- Kawai Post Office
- Ono Kishi Post Office
- Onokashiyama Simple Post Office
- Kawainishi Simple Post Office
- Ono Sumiyoshi Post Office
- Simple post office in Ono City Hall
Major companies headquartered in Ono City (in alphabetical order)
- ICOM Giken (Integrated manufacturing of control panels) / Shikijicho
- Ichibacho (Manufacturing of parts for hydraulic valves for construction machinery) / Ichibacho
- Ojiya Shoji (sales of stationery, office equipment, OA equipment, etc.) / Honmachi
- Ono Seiki (die design, metal stamping) / Aocho
- (I.e.Duskin(Manufacturing of entrance mats for offices) / Aomachi
- Shinryo (manufacturing of automobile functional parts and aluminum die-cast parts) / Takumidai
- Kimboshi (manufacturing and wholesale of gardening equipment and tools) / Honmachi
- Kobe Synthetic (development, manufacture and sale of chemical products such as automobiles) / Takumidai
- Sanyo Minacell (Manufacturing of synthetic resin products centered on packaging materials) / Takada Town
- Sanyo Riki (manufacturing of agricultural, gardening machinery, industrial cutlery) / Shimogishicho
- Sanwa Conveyor (Manufacturing and sales of conveyors and labor-saving equipment) / Fukuicho
- Senko (manufacturing and sales of interior, bath and toiletry products) / Kurokawacho
- Daisho (metal surface treatment) / Takumidai
- Dunlop Tread Service
- Toxen Industry (Manufacturing and sales of special metal wires) / Sumiyoshi Town
- Tomita Technos (precision sheet metal press die design and production, etc.) / Oshima Town
- Nikko Seisakusho (development, manufacture and sale of cemented carbide tipped saws, etc.) / Takumidai
- Fujita Rice Miller (Rice Processing / Sales, Rice Wholesale) / Kawainakacho
- Tatsuji Fujiwara Shoten (manufacturing and sales of fishing hooks) / Sugetacho
- Premium kitchen (manufacturing of cooking bread, prepared foods, etc.) / Takumidai
- Yamasoro (manufacturing and sales of furniture and interior products) / Shimogishicho
- Yamamoto Acoustic Craft (Manufacturing and sales of audio-related products) / Sakakicho
- UM Industry (manufacturing and wholesale of saws) / Kishimachi
- Leather saw industry (manufacture and sale of replaceable blade saws) / Kashiyama Town
Major companies with offices in Ono City (in alphabetical order)
- Akashi Kasei Kogyo (Plastic injection molding / processing) / Takumidai
- Axis Materia (manufacturing of cemented carbide material) / Takumidai
- ASICS Trading (Sales of shoe materials) / Takumidai
- Apple Wear (manufacturing and sales of plastic gardening containers) / Nakamachi
- Amada Machine Tools(Manufacturing and sales of cutting machines and machine tools) / Hatacho
- F Bakery Corporation (convenience store brand bread manufacturing) / Takumidai
- OBB (bookbinding and shipping of mail-order catalogs, magazines, etc.) / Takumidai
- Kako Technos (manufacturing of rolling stock and substation equipment control equipment) / Kitaoka Town
- Kansai paint(Manufacturing and sales of paint) / Takumidai
- Campe Hapio (household paint sales) / Takumidai
- Kyoshin Ranch(Manufacturing and sales of milk and dairy products) / Kiyotanicho
- KobeHino Motors(Sales and repair of Hino Motors) / Takumidai
- Kondotec (Manufacturing and sales of construction / environmental infrastructure related materials) / Takumidai
- Saizeriya(Manufacturing and sorting of store ingredients) / Takumidai
- Sagashiki (manufacturing and sales of packages, cardboard, boxes) / Takumidai
- CX Cargo (Management and delivery of co-op products) / Takada Town
- SysmexInternational Reagents (Manufacture of Specimen Test Reagents) / Takumidai
- Shinki Bus(Transportation service business) / Ojimachi
- Shinmeiwa Industry(Manufacturing and sales of pumps and specially equipped vehicles for sewage-related facilities) / Takumidai
- Star Plastic Industry (Manufacturing of synthetic resin packaging products) / Oshima Town
- Sumitomo Electric Hard Metal(Manufacturing and sales of cutting tools made of CBN / diamond sintered body) / Takumidai
- Set's carton (manufacturing and sales of corrugated cardboard sheets) / Takumidai
- Takaoka Chemical Industry Co., Ltd. (manufacturing of chemicals) / Takumidai
- Dunlop Home Products (manufacturing of household gloves) / Takumidai
- DNP Graphica (Printing / Bookbinding) / Takumidai
- Token Thermotech (Metal Heat Treatment) / Takumidai / Kitaokacho
- Toyo Kagaku (manufacturing and sales of chemicals and synthetic resins) / Takumidai
- Tomoe Soroban(Manufacturing and sales of abacus) / Kamishinmachi
- Neat (plastic molding for medical equipment, etc.) / Takumidai
- Japan Sika(Manufacturing and sales of civil engineering and industrial chemical products) / Takumidai
- Nippon Organ Pharmaceutical(Manufacturing and sales of pharmaceutical products) / Furukawacho
- Nippon ham food(Manufacturing of processed foods and seasonings) / Takumidai
- Nippon Ham Factory (manufacturing of processed meat products) / Takumidai
- Fujiwara Sangyo (development and sales of carpentry tools, gardening equipment, etc.) / Takumidai
- Hotel Route InnOno (204 business hotels) / Shikijicho
- Maxell (development, design and manufacture of small batteries) / Takumidai
- Lion Specialty Chemicals(Manufacturing of chemicals, synthetic detergents, etc.) / Odamachi
Main stores in the city
- Maxvalu West Japan
- Maxvalu Prince Store
- Maxvalu Kurokawa store
- Fresh Bazaar Ono Prince Store
- Fresh Bazaar Ono Kurokawa
- Ono Prince store
- Ono Honmachi store
- Cosmos drug
- Cosmos Prince Store
- Japan (chain store)
- Ono store
- Nagata Pharmaceutical
- Arca Super Drug Ono
- Direx Oji store
- Welcia Holdings
- Welcia Kitaharima Medical Center Mae
- Agro GardenOno store
- Asuka Ono store
- Udon craftsman Ebisuan
- Umaimon YokochoOno store
- Ono Udon Yoshikura
- Ono Zekkou Ramen
- Café Red Bird Market
- Café Red Bird Prince Store
- Clover house
- Feast Village Ono store
- SaizeriyaAeon Ono store
- Sakai Coffee Ono store
- Marshal Shio Ono store
- Tsubakiya Coffee Shop
- World classOno store
- Nagai Coffee Club Ono
- Beef restaurant Meat Yamato
- Plat and Sumino
- McDonald's175 Ono store
- Yakiniku beef
- Ramen specialty store Ramen: A famous store in Ono City
- Ramen octagonOno store
- Cake Atelier Rouge Fonse
- Patisserie Appreciation
- Patisserie Keisuke
- Patissier Gentarou
New town in the city
Ikugaoka-cho is the closest town to Miki-shi in Ono-shi, and currently has 1047 households and 3038 people. (From the 22 census)
- Ono New Town
Industrial park in the city
Sister cities/partner cities
MikiThe commuting rate to Japan is 10.2% (22 census).
- Central station: Kobe Electric Railway Ao Line Ono Station
- West Japan Railway Company
- Kobe Electric Railway
- Hojo Railway
- Sanyo Expressway Miki Ono Interchange The location is Miki City, but it is located across Ono City.Moreover, it only passes a little at the southern end of the city.
General national road
- National Route 175(Miki Bypass)
- National Route 372
- National Route 427
Main local road
- Hyogo Prefectural Road No. 18, Kakogawa Ono Line
- Hyogo Prefectural Road No. 23 Miki Shishiwa Line
- Hyogo Prefectural Road No. 75 Ono Ai Main Line
- Hyogo Prefectural Road 81 Onokaji Line
- Hyogo Prefectural Road 85 Kobe Kato Line
General prefectural road
- Hyogo Prefectural Road 118 Ono Shikata Line
- Hyogo Prefectural Road 349 Market Taida Line
- Hyogo Prefectural Road No. 351 Daimon Oda Line
- Hyogo Prefectural Road 352 Sumiyoshi Suminaga Line
- Hyogo Prefectural Road 353 Ohata Ono Line
- Hyogo Prefectural Road 375 Heiso Market Line
- Hyogo Prefectural Road 510 Manshoji Kurumi Line
On the Sanyo ExpresswayOno Bus StopHowever, there are no routes that stop from September 2020, 9.
Semi express bus
- Nishiwaki Express Line・ ・ ・ Shinki Bus
The license plate of the car in Ono City is the "Kobe" number (Kobe Transport Administration DepartmentHyogo Land Transport Department Uozaki Government Building jurisdiction) will be issued.
- Ono City Ono Elementary School
- Ono City Ono Higashi Elementary School
- Ono City Obe Elementary School
- Ono City Kawai Elementary School
- Ono City Market Elementary School
- Ono City Kishi Elementary School
- Ono City Nakaban Elementary School
- Ono City Shimotojo Elementary School
Junior high school
- Ono City Ono Junior High School
- Ono City Ono Minami Junior High School
- Ono City Asahioka Junior High School
- Ono City Kawai Junior High School
Sights/historic sites/tourist spots
Sights and historic sites
- Iwakura Kofungun
- Otsuka Tumulus
- The ruins of the abandoned temple
- Oda Castle Ruins
- Ono DomainJinyaTrace
- Kashiyama Kofungun
- Kawai Castle Ruins
- Kawainishi Abandoned Temple Ruins
- Ruins of Kawai Abandoned Temple
- Denkan Ajojin Cemetery
- Keitokuji Temple
- Hiroto abandoned temple ruins(country'sHistoric site）
- Jodo Temple - Shinsaigoku XNUMX places Kannon sacred placeCustomer number
- Suzunomiya Shrine
- Sumiyoshi Shrine
- Chikazu Shrine
- Toyoji Castle Ruins
- Hachiman Shrine
- Myomizuka tumulus
- Yakiyama crowd burial mound
- Yaguchi Castle Ruins
- Yabu Temple
- Ono Meridian Park
- Golden Castle Ruins Square(Yume no Mori Park)
- Kamoike Park
- Cute and comfortable forest
- Kishi Mountains (Ono Alps)
- Forest with a view of Kisumi
- Kyoshin Ranch
- Kiyotani Shinike Park
- Kodo Abandoned Temple Ruins Historical Park
- Kodamanomori Park
- Harima Chubu Hills Prefectural Nature Park
- Sunflower hill park
- Horii Castle Ruins Fureai Park
- Yamadanosato Park
Festivals and events
- Ono Festival (early to mid-August)
- Ono City Industrial Festival (Mid October)
- Ono history walking party
675-13xx throughout Ono City.Pick-up and delivery throughout the cityOno Post OfficeIs in charge.
Area code of phone number
- Area 1 above is the city code 7x, 8xMikiYou can make a call inside at a local rate.
- Area 2 above is the city code 2xNishiwakiIn, in 3xTakamachiTo, at 4xKato CityCalls can be made at local rates (70-89)Tamba KashiwaraAssigned to MA)
- Area code is required for mutual calls between areas 1 and 2.
- Kohei Azuma(Professional baseball player,Orix Buffaloes）
- (President Kobeya, Chairman of the Miki Chamber of Commerce and Industry)）
- Ryo Inoue(Artists）
- Illusion Musashi (magician）
- Miyoji Ueda(poet,Novelist）
- Goro Okada(OriginalHouse of RepresentativesMember of parliament)
- Soichi Kadowaki(Hyogo Prefectural Miki Higashi High SchoolTeacher-Weightliftingplayer)
- Sachio Kawashima(Political scientist）
- Asahidou Nanki(Kodan, formercomedian）
- Soichiro Kunii(8th generationNoritz CorporationCEOThe president-Kobe Chamber of CommerceVice Chairman)
- Kinuji Kobayashi(Former member of the House of Representatives)
- Masami Kobayashi(Former member of the House of Representatives)
- Yuriko Kobayashi(AthleticsMedium-distance running-Long distanceFormer player,2008 Beijing Olympics5000m Japan National Team)
- Masashi Koshiki(Ikoma CityLong)
- Shoichi Takahashi(Former member of the House of Representatives)
- Daiki Tanaka(Free announcer）
- Nozomi Tanaka(Athletics middle-distance runner / long-distance runner):Athletics at the 2020 Tokyo OlympicsWomen's middle distance 8th
- Masato Tanno(Film director）
- Keiko Nogami(Athletics long-distance running ・marathonplayer)
- Tomitaro Horii(Army soldier）
- Eri Mitsuke(OsakaFemale police officer・ Weightlifter)
- Seventh generation Shofutei Matsutaka(Rakugo performer）
- In the city ranking by population size, the degree of administrative reform has been ranked first in cities with a population of less than 5.
- Ono City History Compilation Special Committee Edition "Ono City History" 8 volumes, Ono City
- "Illustration of Japanese municipalities" Shogakukan dictionary editorial department,Shogakukan, January 2007, 1, first edition, first print.ISBN 4095263113.
- "Books that show the names of obfuscated places in Hyogo Prefecture", Kobe Shimbun Publishing Center, edited by Nojigiku Bunko, December 2006, 12, first issue.ISBN 4-343-00382-5.
- ^ Hyogo obfuscated p181
- ^ Ono Festival-Ono City Tourist Site
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z aa ab ac ad ae af ag ah "23 Ono City Statistics”. Ono City. 2012/5/26Browse.
- ^ "Ono Alps | Ono City Sightseeing Navi”(Japanese). 2019/9/23Browse.
- ^ "Ono City System Enforcement”. Ono City Regulations. 2012/5/26Browse.
- ^ Japanese Municipal Akira p159
- ^ "Ono City Song”. Ono City. 2012/5/26Browse.
- ^ "Ono City Emblem”. Ono City Regulations. 2012/5/26Browse.
- ^ "Boundary change in Ono City”. Ono City Regulations. 2012/5/26Browse.
- ^ "Ono City Flag”. Ono City Regulations. 2012/5/26Browse.
- ^ Ono City Official Website-Ono Kato Funeral Home "Yusuien"
- ^ Showa Sekkei Official Website-Ono Kato Saiba Yusuien
- ^ Ono Kato Wide Area Office-Ono Kato Funeral Home "Yusuien"
- ^ a b "Public Relations December 2001 Issue”. Ono City. 2012/5/26Browse.
- ^ "Public Relations December 2002 Issue”. Ono City. 2012/5/26Browse.
- ^ "Public Relations December 2002 Issue”. Ono City. 2012/5/26Browse.
- ^ "Public Relations December 2004 Issue”. Ono City. 2012/5/26Browse.
- ^ a b "Public Relations December 2004 Issue”. Ono City. 2012/5/26Browse.
- ^ Kobe Shimbun, March 2006, 12
- ^ "Public Relations December 2008 Issue”. Ono City. 2012/5/26Browse.
- ^ "Public Relations December 2011 Issue”. Ono City. 2012/5/26Browse.
- ^ "Hyogo Prefectural Police to establish" Ono Station "Investigation cost recording policy in budget plan". Kobe Shimbun News (Kobe Shimbun). (January 2012, 2). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2012, 2. 2012/2/7Browse.
- ^ Atsushi Yoshida (November 2015, 11). "Ono Police Station, which gives instructions to staff at the opening ceremony and starts operations". Kobe Shimbun NEXT (Kobe Shimbun) 2015/11/11Browse.
- ^ Kobe Shimbun, March 2006, 12
- ^ "Kita-Harima Medical Center Corporate Group Regulations”. Ono City Regulations. 2012/5/26Browse.
- ^ a b c d "Medical / welfare / health”. Ono City. 2020/7/14Browse.
- ^ "Garbage / waste”. Ono City. 2012/5/26Browse.
- ^ "Dunlop Tread Service Co., Ltd.”. Dunlop Tread Service. 2020/6/21Browse.
- ^ "primary school”. Ono City. 2012/5/26Browse.
- ^ "Ordinance on the establishment of Ono City elementary school, junior high school and special school”. Ono City Regulations. 2012/5/26Browse.
- ^ "Junior high school”. Ono City. 2012/5/26Browse.
- ^ a b "high school”. Ono City. 2012/5/26Browse.
- ^ a b c First sightseeing in Ono City
- ^ “Mr. Saburo Inada was appointed as the new chairman of the Miki Chamber of Commerce and Industry”. Hyogo Economy + (Kobe Shimbun). (August 2019, 10) 2019/12/25Browse.
- ^ "Public Relations December 2005 Issue”. Ono City. 2012/5/26Browse.
- Official website
- Hojo Railway Co., Ltd.
- Ono City (onocity_official)- Instagram
- Ono Facebook - Facebook
- Ono City - UAF YouTubeChannel
- Ono City Administrative Education Advisor Ryuta Kawashima Brain Science Short Seminar to fulfill the dreams and hopes - UAF YouTubeChannel
- Ono Civic Center / Community Center Ono
- Ono Chamber of Commerce
- Ono City Tourism Association
- Ono City Tourism Association - Facebook
- Moisture Exchange Center Eclat
- Ono City Company Introduction Website
- Ono Half Marathon