Photo Saitama Prefectural Office = Takasago, Urawa-ku, Saitama City
<New Corona> 3 dead in Saitama, 102 infected
If you write the contents roughly
According to the city of Koshigaya, women in their 90s and older have died.
Saitama Prefecture and others announced on the 4th that they have confirmed the deaths of 3 people infected with the new coronavirus and 102 new infections ... → Continue reading
Saitama Prefecture's only local newspaper. Carefully selected news from the prefecture!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Edo PeriodToNikko KaidoIs one of the post townsKoshigayaIt is a prosperous city and is located in the southeastern part of Saitama prefecture.Before the 17th year of Keicho (1612)MotoarakawaThe right bank side ofMusashi countrySaitama District(Saisai-gun), the left bank sideShimosaKatsushikaIs, The post town was developed across the Motoara River.Although there was a post town straddling Koshigaya Town on the right bank side and Osawa Town on the left bank side, both townsTransmissionThe mechanism was integrated, and in terms of transportation, both towns were combined into Koshigaya-juku.
Omiya plateauとShimosa PlateauIn the Nakagawa basin sandwiched betweenAlluvial plainAnd most of the city areaFlat land.Motoarakawa,中,Ayase River,Furone River,Shinkata River(Sengenbori),SakagawaBecause many rivers flow through the city, it is called "Mizugo Koshigaya"..EdoKoshigaya, which is about 25 km north of the river and was also a relay point to the Tohoku and Joshinetsu areas, has developed boat transportation as a transportation hub, and many riverbanks were maintained until the end of the Edo period.
1899 ToTobu Railway OfIsesaki Line(Tobu Sky Tree Line) has opened and runs north-south across the city area parallel to the west side of Nikko Kaido. In 1954, 2 towns and 8 villages merged to form Koshigaya Town, and in 1958 the city system was enforced and became Koshigaya City. The Isesaki Line was launched in 1962Tokyo Metro Hibiya LineとDirect operationAfter starting, in TokyoBed townAs suddenlyUrbanizationHas advanced.City centerAway fromKasukabeAround the city border withNew townWas developed,1967 ToSengendai StationOpened.1973 ToMusashino LineDue to the opening of Urawa (Saitama) Access to the area has improved dramatically.The transfer stations on both linesShinkoshigaya StationとMinamikoshigaya StationAlthough the station name is different, it is possible to contact on foot.
Due to the deterioration of the retarding basin function of paddy fields due to urbanizationBubble eraThere was an urgent need for hydraulic control measures.Therefore, since 1996Koshigaya Lake TownWas built in the southeastern part of the city in 2008Koshigaya Lake Town StationHas opened.In the area of Koshigaya Lake Town, taking advantage of the vast and flat land, it is the largest in JapanShopping centerIsAEON Lake TownHas opened.Aeon Lake Town attracts about 5,000 million people annually, and this figure isTokyo Disney ResortIt exceeds the annual number of visitors to the park by about 2,000 million.
DowntownKoshigaya StationAlthough it is around the east exit, it has had a large commercial impact since the opening of Aeon Lake Town.Ito-YokadoThe Koshigaya store closed in 2009. Station square redevelopment project was carried out in 2012Koshigaya Twin CityAfter the opening of the store, the hollowing out of the shopping district has been stopped to some extent, and the number of passengers getting on and off at Koshigaya Station is increasing.Around the east exit of Koshigaya Stationmunicipal officeAnd Saitama Prefecture's regional organizations are concentrated, and many bank branches are open.
"KoshigayaWhite pigeon"Is the country in 1956Natural treasureAlthough it is specified in, this isDuring the warTemporary habitat due to overfishing due to food shortagesSaitama KamobaBecause it became only the surrounding area.Collared dove was designated as a prefectural bird in 1965 and as a city bird in 1988. Until around 2000, the population increased and the habitat expanded, but due to the effects of urbanization, the number of poultry farms that serve as feeding grounds has decreased.bird-fluDue to the influence of the measures taken against wild birds in the poultry farm, the number of individuals decreased.Endangered speciesIs specified in.
Adjacent local governments
The terrain of the city is low flat over almost the entire area, and the average altitude is about 5 meters above sea level.City areaAnd in the suburbsPaddy fieldConsists of..Poor drainage, often due to heavy rain since ancient timesFlood damageIt is the area that has received.
High growth periodPreviouslyPaddy fieldAlthough there were many in Motoichi, after the high economic growthUrbanizationIn the 1980s, inundation damage during heavy rains occurred frequently because the paddy field area decreased and the water play and water retention capacity decreased.
For this reason, drastic hydraulic control measures were required, and in 1991 (Heisei 3).Daikichi control pondBut in 2014 (Heisei 26)Large Sagami reservoirHas been maintained.BothRegulating pondIt is usually used as a place for recreation and relaxation for local residents.
All first-class rivers flowing through the cityTone RiverWater systemIs.At the eastern end中とOochi Kotone River, At the southern endAyase RiverとOld Ayase RiverIs flowing, in the centerShinkata RiverMany rivers, including the Motoara River's first-class river, are flowing.The Ochikotone River, Niigata River, and Motoara River merge with Nakagawa in our city.
The point where the Japan Meteorological Agency is observing the temperature in Saitama Prefecture[Annotation 1]InKumagayaIt is the second warmest.40 in the past° CThe above maximum temperature twice[Annotation 2]I'm observing.Also, the average minimum temperature in January-1° CIs Kumagaya City (-0.7)° C) AndTokorozawa(-0.8° C) Is the highest in Saitama prefecture, and the temperature does not drop easily even in winter.However, after AMeDAS in Koshigaya City moved from the city area near Koshigaya City Hall to the prefectural health and welfare village in the suburbs, the record high temperature in summer decreased, and the temperature in winter may be lower than that in Kumagaya City and Tokorozawa City. There are many.2018 May 1Minimum temperature-7.5° CWas observed, and the lowest temperature in the history of observation in Koshigaya City was updated.
|KoshigayaClimate of (Koshigaya Regional Meteorological Observatory)|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F）||18.9|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||9.4|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||4.1|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||−0.5|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F）||−7.5|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||44.5|
|Average days of precipitation (≥1.0 mm)||4.5||5.7||10.1||10.5||10.7||12.1||11.5||8.1||11.4||9.9||7.3||4.5||105.7|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||188.4||176.4||175.4||180.5||171.8||128.0||146.2||172.6||125.6||134.3||148.0||175.3||1,923.2|
|Source:Japanese Meteorological Agency (Average value: 1981-2010, extreme value: 1977-present)|
Jomon PeriodMid-termJomon KaishinAt that time海However, from the end of the Jomon periodYayoi PeriodThe landing of the city area began.Mitakata RuinsAs you can see from the existence of, at the latest in the city area of KoshigayaKofun periodLate (6st centuryBy that time, people had begun to settle down.
The area on the right bank of the Motoara River in the city area of Koshigaya has been around since ancient times.Musashi countrySaitama DistrictBelongs toHeian period Of1040 - 1045 (Nagahisa / Kantoku year)Field partyIt is said that the clan Koshigaya Taro and Kosagami Jiro settled down and the ruling party's Mr. Hisaizu Shrine was built.The area on the left bank of the Motoara River until the Warring States periodShimosaKatsushikaShimokawabesoThe area belongs to Shinhosho, and the area was developed by Mr. Shimokawabe, a family of Mr. Koyama Shimotsuke, a descendant of Hidesato Fujiwara until the Northern and Southern Dynasties.Hachijo-in territoryIt was a donation-type villa.
Before the 17th year of Keicho (1612), the area on the left bank of the current Motoara River had already been transferred from Katsushika-gun, Shimousa to Saitama-gun, Musashi (Saitama-gun)..
In the Edo period,Nikko Kaido OfPost,KoshigayaProspered as. In 1625 (Kanei 2nd year), Sannomiya, Omichi, Otake, and Onma became the Iwatsuki domain, and after 1662 (Kanbun 2nd year), Mitakata, Minami Hyaku, Senbiki, Shijo, Mugitsuka, and Kakinoki became the Touhou Oshi domain. become.The rest of the area is so-called "HeavenIsKanto DistrictIt was a controlled area of.
Origin of the name of the municipality
It seems that "Koshigaya" means "valley of Koshi (waist)", "koshi" means "near the foot of mountains and hills", and "valley" means "lowland".In other words, "Omiya plateauIt is presumed to be a place name that refers to "the lowlands at the foot of the mountain."
The place name of "Koshigaya" was before the merger when Koshigaya Town was established by the merger in 1954.Koshigaya TownIt is derived from the fact that "ga" was taken to make "Koshigaya-cho" in order to distinguish it from.Therefore, the place name in the central part of Koshigaya City, which is the former Koshigaya Town, is now "Koshigaya City, Koshigaya City", and the other place names with "Koshigaya" are the place names that were created after the establishment of Koshigaya Town. "Minami Koshigaya" "Kitakoshigaya" "Higashi Koshigaya" etc.Months"Does not enter.For the same reason, "ga" is included in "Koshigaya High School", and "ga" is not included in "Koshigaya Kita High School" and "Koshigaya Minami High School"..
The birthplace of "National Health Insurance"
oldKoshigaya Town 1935 (ShowaInaugurated in 10 years) for the general publicJapanfirstHealth insurance system"Koshigaya Junseikai" is1938 (Showa 13)National Health Insurance ActIt was launched three years earlier than the (old law) came into effect.For this reason, Koshigaya City called "Koshigaya Junseikai"National Health InsuranceIn commemoration of the 10th anniversary of the enforcement of the National Health Care Act,1948 In (23), a "Mutual Aid Monument" was erected on the premises of the current city hall to honor the "Koshigaya Junseikai".
Volunteers to rebuild the town's finances and wipe out tax delinquencyInexhaustible lectureWas established.Andsick povertyIt was established with the profit of the inexhaustible course because it is a major cause of.At that time, there was a health insurance system for workers, but agriculture and fisheries,self employedThere was no health insurance system for people yet.
Designated city plan
2001 ToSaitama Prefecture Southeastern City Liaison and Coordination MeetingWas established, Koshigaya CitySoka-Yashio city-Misato-Yoshikawa-Matsubushi TownIn 5 cities and 1 townMerger of municipalities,Government-designated cityThe transition to is being considered.2010 Report for the realization of an ordinance-designated cityWas summarized.
Before the establishment of Koshigaya Town
- 1602 (Keicho 7th year) --Nikko Kaido Koshigaya-juku is collected.
- 1604 (Keicho 9th year) --The Koshigaya Palace was created.
- 1657 (3rd year of Meireki)- Great fire of the tomorrowByEdo CastleIs burnt down.Dismantle the Koshigaya palace.
- 1869 (2th year of Meiji)July 1 (Old calendar) - Musashichi Prefectural Government・Omiya Prefecture was established with the jurisdiction of Tadaharu Miyahara.Nihonbashi Bakurocho).In other city areasIwatsuki Prefecture-Shinobi prefecture-Mutsuura-KosugeThere is also a village that belongs to.
- 1869 (2th year of Meiji)July 9 (Old calendar) -The prefectural officeUrawaMoved to Omiya prefectureUrawaRenamed to.
- 1871 (4th year of Meiji)July 11 (Old calendar) -Urawa PrefectureShinobi prefecture-Iwatsuki Prefecture3 prefectures mergedSaitamaIs born.
- 1897 (30th year of Meiji)May 12 --Goshi KaishaSuzuki Bank Koshigaya TownEstablished in.
- 1898 (31th year of Meiji)May 11 - Koshiya Savings BankEstablished in Koshigaya Town.
- 1899 (32th year of Meiji)May 8 - Tobu Isesaki LineIs open.Koshigaya Station (currentlyKitakoshigaya Station)ButOsawa TownToGamo Station Gamo VillageOpened in.
- 1908 (Meiji 41) --Saitama Kamoba opened.
- 1913 (Taisho 2) --A lamp line is drawn in Koshigaya Town and Osawa Town.
- 1919 (Taisho 8)May 11 --Koshigaya Station located in Osawa Town was renamed to Takeshu Osawa Station.
- 1920 (Taisho 9)May 4 --Koshigaya Station on the Isesaki Line (currentlyKoshigaya Station) Opens in Koshigaya Town.
- 1926 (Taisho 15)May 10 --Isesaki LineObukuro Station Obukuro VillageOpened in.
After the merger with Koshigaya Town and the enforcement of the city system
- 1954 (29)May 11 --Koshigaya Town, Osawa Town,Niikata Village-Sakurai Village・ Obukuro Village ・Ogishima Village-Dewa Village・ Gamo Village ・Osagami Village-Masubayashi VillageOf 2 towns and 8 villageKoshigaya TownWill be.The population is 4.
- 1955 (Showa 30) July 11- Soka TownFrom oldKawayagi VillageIhara, Mugizuka, and Uetani, which are part of the above, will be incorporated into Koshigaya Town by changing the boundaries.
- 1956 (31)May 12 --Koshigaya Station was renamed Koshigaya Station, and Takeshu Osawa Station was renamed Kitakoshigaya Station.
- 1958 (Showa 33) November 11-Due to the enforcement of the city systemKoshigayaWill be.The city system is 543th in Japan and 22nd in Saitama prefecture, with a population of 4.
- 1960 (35) September-Population exceeds 9.
- 1965 (40) October 10-Saitama Prefecture Eastern Cleaning Association (currently:Higashi Saitama Resource Environment Association) Is established.
- 1967 (42)
- 1969 (44) May-Koshigaya Health Center, Saitama Prefecture opened.
- 1971 (46) September-Population exceeds 6.
- 1972 (47) August-Held the first fireworks display after the war.
- 1973 (48)May 4 - National railwayMusashino LineOpened.Minamikoshigaya StationOpened.
- 1974 (49)May 7 --Isesaki LineShinkoshigaya StationIs open.With Musashino Line Minami-Koshigaya StationTransfer stationBecomes
- 1 month - Koshigaya Municipal HospitalWas opened.
- October-Population exceeds 9.
- 1977 (Showa 52) June- Koshigaya Kasugabe BypassOpened.
- 1978 (53) November 11-3th anniversary of the enforcement of the city system.Citizen's Charter, City Trees, City Flowers, City Songs are enacted.
- 1979 (54)
- 1980 (Showa 55) June- Dokkyo Saitama High SchoolOpened.
- 1985 (60)
- 1988 (63) November 11-The 3th anniversary of the enforcement of the city system.White pigeonIs enacted as a city bird.
- 1989 (XNUMX)May 8 --The west exit of Koshigaya Station opens.
- 1994 (6)
- 1995 (7) June- Campbell Town Wild Bird ForestIs open.
- 1996 (8)May 12 --The population has exceeded 30.
- 1997 (9)May 3 --Elevated south of Koshigaya Station on the Isesaki LineMultiple linesTransformed.Shin-Koshigaya stationSemi-express(CurrentSection expressEquivalent to) It will be a stop.
- 1999 (11)
- 2001 (13)May 3 --The south of Kitakoshiya Station on the Isesaki Line is an elevated double track.
- 2003 (15) April 4- Special citySpecified in.
- 2004 (16)May 10 - Higashi Saitama RoadGeneral department started operation.
- 2005 (17)May 8 - Koshigaya City SaibaStarted operation.
- 2008 (20)
- 2009 (21) April 4- Landscape administrationSpecified in.
- 2010 (22) April 4-Saitama Prefecture Koshigaya Health Center is abolished and becomes the jurisdiction of Saitama Prefecture Kasukabe Health Center.
- 2012 (24)May 9 - Koshigaya Twin CityIs the grand opening.
- 2013 (23)May 10 --Obukuro stationHashigami StationThe west exit was opened.Barrier-free is completed at all stations in the city.
- 2014 (26)May 11 - Local numberIntroduced Koshigaya number as.
- 2015 (27) April 4- Core citySpecified to..Opened Koshigaya City Health Center.With the opening, Koshigaya City will be excluded from the jurisdiction of Kasukabe Health Center in Saitama Prefecture.Also, Saitama PrefecturemeatThe Koshigaya Branch of the Sanitary Inspection Center will be reorganized into the Koshigaya Meat Sanitary Inspection Center.
|Population distribution by age in Koshigaya City and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Koshigaya City (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Koshigaya City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Oaza Shimomakuri
- Kamimakuri Oaza
- Large character square
- Sengendaihigashi 1-4 chome
- Yajuro Oaza
- Oyoshi Daikichi
- Oaza Mukobatake
- Oaza Kitakawasaki
- Oaza Osugi
- Oaza Omatsu
- Oaza Funato
- Yasakacho 1-4 chome
- Oaza Hanada
- Large character Mashibayashi
- Oaza Masumori
- Oaza Nakajima
- Higashikoshigaya1-10 chome
- Nakajima 1-3 chome
- Mashibayashi 1-3 Chome
- Masumori 1-2 chome
- Hanata 1-7 chome
- Oaza Onma
- Otake Otake
- Large printSannomiya
- Oaza Onma Shinden
- Oaza Fukuroyama
- Ofusa Ofusa
- Sengendainishi 1-6 Chome
- Oaza Nojima
- Oaza Osogawa
- Oaza Sunahara
- Large printMinamiogishima
- Oaza Nishiarai
- Oaza Kitaushiroya
- Oaza Nagashima
- Oaza Noborito
- Oaza Gamo
- Kawarazone 1-2 chome
- Minamikoshigaya1 chome
- Ihara 1-2 chome
- Kawayanagicho1-5 chome
- Lake Town 7-chome
- Large character west
- Sagamicho1-7 chome
- Onaricho 1, 2, 6-8 chome
- Higashicho 1-3, 5-chome
- Distribution complex 1-4 chome
- West 1-2 chome
- Lake town1-6, 8 and 9 chome
- Osawa 1-4 chome
- Higashi Osawa 1-5 Chome
- Kitakoshigaya1-5 chome
- Yayoi Town
- Akayamacho 1-2 chome
- Miyamae 1-chome
- Shinkoshigaya 1-chome
- Kawarazone 3-chome
- Minamikoshigaya 2-5 chome
- Higashiyanagida Town
- Akayamacho 3-5 Chome
- 3st --XNUMXrd: Tomoka Otsuka (1958 May 11 - 1970 May 10, 3rd period)
- 4th generation: Ichiro Shimamura (November 1970, 11- 1973 May 10, 1rd period)
- 5th generation: Shigeharu Kuroda (November 1973, 11- 1977 May 11, 1rd period)
- 6th --10th: Shinichiro Shimamura (November 1977, 11- 1997 November 11, 10th term)
- 11th --13th: Fumio Itagawa(April 1997, 11-October 11, 2009, third term)
- 14th generation-: Tsutomu Takahashi(March 2009, 11-Incumbent)
Main facilities of the city
- Northern branch office (Onma)
- Southern branch office (Minamikoshigaya XNUMX-chome)
- Central Civic Center
- Northern Civic Center
- Koshigaya Community Center
- Gender Equality Support Center Hot Koshigaya
- Collared dove and vocational center
- Local child care support center
- Collection business center
- Recycling Center
- Koshigaya City Agricultural Technology Center
- Koshigaya City Housing Information Center
- Education center
- Koshigaya City Science and Technology Experience Center(Miracle)
- Koshigaya City XNUMXst and XNUMXnd Gymnasium
- North Gymnasium
- Minami Gymnasium
- West Gymnasium
- Koshigaya City Stadium
- General park)
- Midorinomori Park Koshigaya Archery Hall
- Koshigaya Citizen's Pool
- Koshigaya City Library
- KoshigayaHealth center
- Koshigaya City Animal Management Center
- Koshigaya Meat Sanitation Inspection Center
- Saitama Prosecutor's OfficeKoshigaya branch
- KoshigayaWard Public Prosecutor's Office
- Saitama Legal Affairs BureauKoshigaya branch office
- KoshigayaTax office
- Japan Pension ServiceKoshigayaPension office
- KoshigayaPublic Employment Security Office(Hello Work Koshigaya)
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismEdogawa River Office Nakagawa Branch Office
- Imperial Household AgencySaitama Kamoba
- Koshigaya Joint Government Building
- KoshigayaPrefectural taxThe office
- Koshigaya Prefectural Land Maintenance Office
- Koshigaya Building Safety Center
- Koshigaya Environmental Management Office
- Omiya Park Office Shirakobatosui Park Management Office
- Koshigayachild consultation center
- Eastern Regional Rehabilitation Center
- Higashi Saitama Resources and Environment Association First Factory (Cleaning Factory)
Wide area administration
- Higashi Saitama Resource Environment Association: Processed with Soka City, Yoshikawa City, Yashio City, Misato City, Matsubushi TownNight soilProcessing is being performed.
- Saitama City Boat Racing Association : Hanno,Kazo City,Honjo City,Higashimatsuyama,Sayama, Kasukabe City,Hanyu,Konosu,Fukaya,Ageo City,Soka,Iruma-shi,Asaka, With Saitama CityToda Boat RacingWe are doing office work such as sponsorship of.
- Koshigaya / Matsufushi Waterworks Enterprise Group: With Matsubushi TownWater supplyas well as the Sewer(Only collection of usage fees) We are in business.
- Saitama Prefecture Southeastern City Liaison and Coordination Meeting: With Soka City, Misato City, Yashio City, Yoshikawa City, Matsubushi Townpublic facilityMutual use,libraryWide area use,Severely disabled childThe facility Nakagawa no Sato Rehabilitation Center is jointly established, and the Saitama Prefecture Southeastern Area Public Facility Reservation Information System (Manmaru Yoyaku) is operated.Also,Government-designated cityIt holds meetings on mergers with the goal of transition and holds projects in which residents of the constituent local governments can participate.
- Constant number: 32 people
- Term: September 2019th, 5 (Reiwa 14) to September 2023th, 5 (5th year of Reiwa)
- Chair: Masako Hashizume (Komeito Koshigaya City Council)
- Vice-chairman: Reiko Shimada (Liberal Democratic Party Koshigaya City Council)
|Parliamentary name||Number of seats||Member name (◎ is representative)|
|LDPKoshigaya City Council||6||◎ Koji Noguchi, Osamu Ito, Naoki Kanai, Reiko Shimada, Tadashi Hattori, Mikio Kiyota|
|KomeitoKoshigaya City Council||6||◎ Kyoka Moriya, Hidemi Okano, Masako Hashizume, Eiji Takeuchi, Kyoko Sega, Shigeru Hataya|
|Constitutional Democratic PartyAnd Group of Independents||6||◎ Takae Goto, Koichi Takahashi, Akira Fukuda, Tetsutoshi Hashimoto, Takeshi Hosokawa, Noriko Matsuda|
|Autonomy Mirai||4||◎ Hidetsugu Shirakawa, Takamitsu Kikuchi, Koji Tsuji, Yuko Yamada|
|Koshigaya Renewal Club||4||◎ Takao Matsushima, Satoshi Muto, Takashi Asako, Junpei Kurokami|
|Japan Communist PartyKoshigaya City Council||3||◎ Masayuki Miyakawa, Daisuke Yamada, Hideji Kudo|
|Maintenance Group||3||◎ Yasushi Ohno, Chieko Ehara, Toyoko Kobayashi|
Saitama Prefectural Assembly
- Electoral district: East 8th district (Koshigaya city)
- Constant number: 4 people
- Term: April 2019, 31 (Heisei 4)-April 30, 2023 (Reiwa 5 years) April 4, 29
|Akira Asai||LDPSaitama Prefectural Assembly|
|Masano Yamamoto||Democratic forum||Party membershipConstitutional Democratic Party|
|Masako Hashizume||Saitama Prefectural AssemblyKomeitoLegislature|
|Koji Tsuji||Democratic forum||Party membershipKoshigaya Citizen Network|
House of Representatives
- Term: October 2017, 29 (Heisei 10)-October 22, 2021 (Reiwa 3 years) October 10, 21 ("48th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Saitama Prefecture 3th Ward(Koshigaya City, etc.)||Hitoshi Kyota||LDP||3||Constituency|
|Yuriko Yamakawa||Constitutional Democratic Party||1||Proportional revival|
Major companies headquartered in Koshigaya
- Kuwai(No. 1 production in the prefecture)
- Green onions(Fukaya,Kumagaya,Honjo CityThe fourth largest production volume in the prefecture after）
- Komatsuna(6th largest production in the prefecture）
- Koshigaya Daruma
- Koshigaya Hina Doll
- Koshigaya armor
- Koshigaya duck green onion hot pot(Sold as a regional specialty brand.)
- Mean age:43.83Years old (male 42.96 years old, female 44.69 years old) [as of January 26, 1]
- Koshigaya Public Health Center
- Koshigaya City Health Center
- Koshigaya City Night Emergency Clinic (Internal Medicine / Pediatrics (Internal Medicine Only))
- Koshigaya Municipal Hospital
- Dokkyo Medical University Saitama Medical Center
- Juntendo University School of Medicine Juntendo Koshigaya Hospital
- Aida Hospital
- Keiwa Hospital
- Koshigaya Kita Hospital
- Koshigaya Seiwa Hospital
- Juzen Hospital
- Shinkoshigaya Hospital
- Minamikoshigaya Hospital
- Minamisaitama Hospital
- Hokushin Hospital
Junior high school
- Koshigaya Municipal Eishin Junior High School
- Koshigaya City Osagami Junior High School
- Koshigaya City Obukuro Junior High School
- Koshigaya City Kita Junior High School
- Koshigaya Municipal Koyo Junior High School
- Koshigaya Municipal Shinei Junior High School
- Koshigaya City Sengendai Junior High School
- Koshigaya City Central Junior High School
- Koshigaya City Nishi Junior High School
- Koshigaya Municipal East Junior High School
- Koshigaya Municipal Square Junior High School
- Koshigaya City Fuji Junior High School
- Koshigaya Municipal Hokuyo Junior High School
- Koshigaya City Minami Junior High School
- Koshigaya City Musashino Junior High School
- Saitama Prefectural Koshigaya High School(Additional part-time system)
- Saitama Prefectural Koshigaya Kita High School
- Saitama Prefectural Koshigaya General Technical High School
- Saitama Prefectural Koshigaya Nishi High School
- Saitama Prefectural Koshigaya Higashi High School
- Saitama Prefectural Koshigaya Minami High School
- Eimei High School
- Dokkyo Saitama High School
- Musashino Seijo High School(Communication system)
- Vocational School Japan Medical Science University
- CAD drawing vocational school
- Koike Gakuen Vocational School Toho Beauty College
- School corporation Watanabe Gakuen Koshigaya Nursery School
- Saitama Prefectural Koshigaya Nishi Special Needs School
- Saitama Prefectural Koshigaya Special Needs School
- Tobu Yomiuri Shimbun: Distributed to the entire area of Soka City, Soka City, Misato City, Yashio City, Yoshikawa City, Matsubushi Town and parts of Kasukabe City, Kawaguchi City, and Saitama City.
- Tobu Asahi Shimbun: Distributed to all areas of our city, Soka City, Misato City, Yashio City, Yoshikawa City, Matsubushi Town, Kasukabe City, Iwatsuki Ward, Saitama City and part of Kawaguchi City.
- Tobu Shimbun: Information on our city, Soka city, Misato city, Yashio city, Yoshikawa city, Matsubushi town
- Higashi Saitama Shimbun: Information on our city, Soka city, Misato city, Yashio city, Yoshikawa city, Matsubushi town
- FM Koshigaya(Community FM): August 2015, 10Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsKanto General Communication BureauGrant a more preliminary license. Opened on March 2016, 3.frequency: 86.8MHz
- Koshigaya City Fire Department・Fire department
- Yanaka branch office
- Gamo branch office
- Makuri branch office
- Osagami Branch Office
- Obukuro branch office
- Koshigaya City Fire Department
- Eastern Mobile Center
- Shonen Support Center East Branch Office Koshigaya Counseling Room (April 2018, 4 Kasukabe Counseling Room moved to Saitama Prefecture Koshigaya Joint Government Building)
- Koshigaya Police Station
- Koshigaya station square police box
- Minamikoshigaya station square police box
- Gamo police box
- Kitakoshigaya station square police box
- Obukuro police station
- Sengendai station square police box
- Sengendainishi police box
- Akayama police box
- Osagami police box
- Ogishima police box
- Yajuro police box
- Dewa station
- Koshigaya Police Station
- Koshigaya Police Station
The Tobu Isesaki Line (Tobu Sky Tree Line) crosses the center of the city area from north to south, and the Musashino Line crosses the southern part of the city area from east to west.JTB publishing,Kotsu Shimbun OfTimetableThe representative station of the city in Japan is Koshigaya Station, which is the closest station to the city hall. Shin-Koshigaya Station and Minami-Koshigaya Station, where the two lines intersect, have a particularly large number of passengers getting on and off, and the total number of passengers getting on and off each day is about 2.Koshigaya Lake Town Station, which is the closest station to Aeon Lake Town, has a high non-regular usage rate, accounting for about 30% of the total number of passengers getting on and off.
The section north of Kitakoshiya Station on the Tobu-Isesaki Line is a ground section, but all other sections are elevated sections. With the opening of the Hashigami station building at Obukuro station in 2013, barrier-free access has been completed at all stations in the city.Each station has a station square, and local buses run to all stations except Gamo station.
- Isesaki Line(Tobu Sky Tree Line)
- East Japan Railway(JR East)
In the past, Tobu Bus was the sole bus operator in the city, but due to business contraction, Asahi Motor was transferred from October 2000, and Ibakyu Motor was transferred from October 10. The Japan Taro's route was newly opened in 2001, and the Global Transportation route was newly opened in 10.On the other hand, the late-night express bus, which has been operating since September 2004, remains after the company split to Tobu Bus Central, and all lines can be boarded from the east exit of Shin-Koshigaya Station.
- Transit Bus
- Asahi Motor Corporation -In the cityKoshigaya Sales OfficeIs provided.Saitama Stadium 2002The match date isTobu Bus CentralA shuttle bus is operated jointly with the west exit of Kitakoshiya Station.
- Ibaraki Express Car --There are multiple lines that depart and arrive at the east exit of Kitakoshiya Station and the east exit of Sengendai Station.
- Japan Taro's ――There are three lines that pass through the city: Minami-Koshigaya Station Line, Koshigaya Lake Town Line, and Koshigaya Line.
- Kokusai Kogyo Bus ――It is passing through the cityHatogaya Sales OfficeShinkoshi 11 only.
- Global transportation --Only the Koshigaya Ryutsudanchi circulation line passes through the city.
- Tobu Bus Central-Passing through the citySoka Sales OfficeMatsubara 35 only.
- Midnight Express Bus
- Tobu Bus Central
- Midnight Arrow Kasukabe
- Midnight Arrow Kuki / Higashi-Washimiya
- Midnight Arrow Yoshikawa / Misato / Minami Nagareyama
- Tobu Bus Central
- Express Bus
- Tobu Bus CentralFukushima Transportation
- Tobu Bus CentralTokyo airport traffic-Chiba Kotsu
- Shin-Koshiya Station West Exit- Narita Airport(Shirakobato)
- Tobu Bus CentralKeikyu Express Bus
- Shin-Koshiya Station West Exit- Haneda airport
- Kanetsu traffic
The railway that once passed
- Senju carriage train : SenjuFrom Kasukabe (currentKasukabeTo the Kasukabe 3-chome Saishoin area)
- Soka carriage: From Senju to Koshigaya Osawa (currently Osawa, Koshigaya City)
- Higashi Saitama Road(During business)
- Koshigaya Yoshikawa Line IC (tentative name)
- National Route 4 (Soka Bypass)
- National Route 463
- Main local road
- General prefectural road
- Saitama Prefectural Road No. 102 Square Tokyo Line
- Saitama Prefectural Road No. 115 Koshigaya Yashio Line
- Saitama Prefectural Road No. 161 Koshiya Kawaguchi Line
- Saitama Prefectural Road No. 324 Gamo Iwatsuki Line
- Saitama Prefectural Road No. 325 Onojima Koshigaya Line
- Saitama Prefectural Road 380 Kakinokicho Gamo Line
- Saitama Prefectural Road 404 Koshigaya Stop Line
- Saitama Prefectural Road 405 Kitakoshigaya Stop Line
- Main roads with plans
- It is a commercialization candidate routeNuclear city wide area highwayIs located on the route.
Tourism / Commerce / Culture
The annual number of tourists attracted to Koshigaya City is about 5,706 million (2018), which isSaitama(About 2,572 people)Kawagoe-shi(Approximately 734 million people) is suppressed, which is the highest value in the municipalities of Saitama Prefecture.However, most of themAEON Lake TownIt is occupied by the surrounding facilities and the centripetal force of other tourism resources is low.Although it is a core city with a population of over 30, there are few characteristic tourism resources, and establishing a brand image is an issue.Adjacent to the north for referenceKasukabe TheCrayon Shin-chanAdjacent to the south as the stage ofSokaAs a specialtySoka rice crackerIt has been known.
- AEON Lake Town
- Japan's largest in the Koshigaya Lake Town areaShopping center.. kaze and mori opened in 2008, followed by outlets in 2011. The total store area of kaze and mori is 138,920 m2And this isLalaport Fujimi (60,000 m2),AEON MALL Hanyu (57,000 m2) Is equivalent to more than twice.Only in the cityCinema complexIsIon cinemaAnd general merchandiseAEON styleWith this as the core, about 700 specialty stores will open.
Festivals and events
- Minami Koshigaya Awa Odori
- AuthenticTokushima, In TokyoKoenjiTogether with it, it is called Japan's Three Great Awa Odori.Headquartered in Minamikoshigaya districtPorusThe hometown of Shunzo Nakauchi, the founder of the group, is Tokushima Prefecture, and it started in 1985 as a tribute to the community.It is held every Saturday and Sunday in late August, and the eve of the festival is held on Friday, the day before.The number of tourists is about 8 every year.
- Koshigaya Fireworks Festival
- It is held every Saturday in late July in front of Koshigaya City Hall (Kasai Irrigation Riverbed).The number of tourists is about 7 every year.
- Kitakoshigaya Sakura Festival
- About 350 Yoshino cherry trees are in full bloom on the meandering former Arakawa bank around the west exit of Kitakoshiya station, and it is known as a famous place for cherry blossoms.Held every year from late March to early April, it is lit up at night during the period.
Sights and historic sites
- Hisaizu Shrine
- Katsuyori TakedaThere is a memorial tower for the Sentoku Maru, who died shortly after he had fallen to Kawarazone Village.
- Set up by a Vietnamese monkBuddhism in VietnamTemple.
- Mitakata Ruins
Nearby Tourist Spots
- Shirakobato Water Park
- Saitama Water ParkThe second large leisure pool prefectural park that opened after.The pool is open from mid-July to late August every year.
- Campbell Town Wild Bird Forest
- A small zoo opened in 10 to commemorate the 1995th anniversary of the sister city tie-up with Campbell Town in Australia.In addition to the animals donated by Campbeltown, the city's bird, the collared dove, is bred.
- Koshigaya Umebayashi Park: The "Plum Festival" is held in early March every year.
- Dewa Park
- Koshigaya City Science and Technology Experience Center
- Higashi Saitama Resources and Environment Association First Factory Waste Disposal Facility (Reuse)
- It is a waste disposal facility completed in 1995, and has a free observatory that utilizes a 100m-high chimney.The height of the observatory is 80m,Tokyo Sky Tree,Saitama Super Arena,Mount FujiEtc. can be seen. From 2010 by Koshigaya City Tourism Association in the neighboring Mashibayashi areaRice field artIs being held, and the observatory is the viewing place.
Physical education facility / sports team
- Koshigaya City Gymnasium
- Koshigaya City Stadium
- Koshigaya Alphars(B League）
- B LeagueMen's professional basketball team belonging to.Otsuka ShokaiBasketball club (former team name: Otsuka Shokai Alphas. Before the B League was launchedNBDLBelonged to. ) As the parent body, from 2018 as "Otsuka Shokai Koshigaya Alphas" to become a professional club. In the B3 league, although he was second in the year, he won a qualification match and won.2019-2020 seasonParticipated in the B2 league and changed the name to "Koshigaya Alphas" to the present.Koshigaya City GymnasiumIs the home arena.
Hot bath facility
- SenbiyaBirthplace ("Senbiki" at Senbiya Sohonten refers to Senbiki no Sato, Saitama-gun, Musashi Province (currently near 4-chome, Azumacho, Koshigaya City))
- National Health InsuranceA monument of the birthplace (on the premises of Koshigaya City Hall).
- White pigeon: Inhabits near Koshigaya.country'sNatural treasure.
Works associated with Koshigaya (city)
Works set in Koshigaya (city)
- Very lucky man (Gamou Hiroshi) --The main character, Yoichi Pursuit, lives in the Gamo area.In addition, a character called "Taro Koshigaya" will appear.
- Bakuman.(Tsugumi Oba-Ken Obata) --The stage is "Yatsuka City" (Koshigaya + Soka).Both the original and the anime version use stations and facilities in Koshigaya city in the background.
- Ball poem(Mountain Pukuichi) --The baseball club to which the main characters belong is set as a high school club activity called "Shin-Koshiya High School".The regulating pond in Koshigaya Lake Town is also drawn.
- Kobayashi's Maid Dragon ――The actual scenery of Koshigaya city is used.However, it has been replaced with a fictitious place name "Oborozuka".
- Koshiya Saiko - NHK Saitama Broadcasting StationProduced TV drama.The whole story is on location in Koshigaya City.
Works that use the place names and names of Koshigaya (city)
- Crayon Shin-chan(Usui Yoshito) --The stage is set in the neighboring city of Kasukabe, but a person named Junko Koshigaya appears as a clerk at an action department store.There will also be a fictitious station called "Nishi Koshigaya Station".
- It's stupid!(Hiroshi Gamo) --The stage is a fictional kingdom called Shiino Kingdom, which is 5 minutes by train from Koshigaya Station.
- Saki-Saki-Achiga Hen episode of side-A (Ritsu Kobayashi-Igarashi Aguri)-One high school where Achiga girls will play in the second round of Inter-High is "Koshigaya Girls' High School. "
- Snakeman show ――The main controls are "International Koshigaya Country Club" and "Hotel New Koshigaya".
- Sumio Iijima : physicist,carbon nanotubediscoverer,Meijo UniversityLife professor
- Yasuyoshi Sekiguchi : Modern Japanese literatureresearcher,Tsuru University of Arts and SciencesHonorary professor
- Gozan Koshigaya : Poet, Dialect researcher
- Osamu Koshigaya : Novelist
- Sara Soju:Novelist
- Akihiro Kimura : manga artist
- 三 沢 光 晴 : Professional wrestler
- Hikaru: Professional wrestler
- Manabu: Professional wrestler
- Kengo : Mixed fighter
- Ryuto Yasuoka : basketballplayer
- Daisuke Yako : volleyballplayer
- Misato Kaneko: Volleyball player
- Yasushi Mameda : Professional baseball player(Saitama Seibu Lions-pitcher）
- Daiki Mimori : Professional baseball player(Fukuoka Softbank Hawks-Infielder）
- Yuya Nohara:Professional baseball player(Hanshin Tigers-Outfielder→Toyama GRN ThunderbirdsPlayer-coach)
- Hiroshi Koji: Former professional baseball player (Hiroshima Toyo Carp-pitcher）
- Kazuya Motoyanagi: Former professional baseball player (Orix Buffaloes·pitcher)
- Takeshi Suzuki: Former professional baseball player (Seibu Lions,Tokyo Yakult Swallows・ Infielder)
- Mitsumasa Kikuchi : Professional soccer player(Renofa Yamaguchi FC）
- Kohei Higa: Professional soccer player (Montedio Yamagata）
- Shimamura Tsuyoshi: Former professional soccer player (Shonan Bellmare）
- Boniface Nduka: Professional soccer player (Mito Holy Hook）
- Yoshihiro Owakamatsu: OriginalGrand SumoWrestler
- Mitsutoshi Raikyou: Former sumo wrestler
- Masatada Takagepp: Former sumo wrestler
- Kito Shisho: Former sumo wrestler
- Masanori Aen: Sumo wrestler
- Irodori Takateru: Sumo wrestler
- Takaaki Tsukahara: Sumo wrestler
- Unosuke Sannomiya: Edo periodPowerful
- Takuya Ohno : Jockey
- Junri Namigata : Tennisplayer
- Natsumi Hoshi : Swimmingplayer
- Tomokazu Wakai : Auto race player
- ATSUSHI : singer(EXILE）
- Tsubasa Masuwaka : Fashion Model
- Kato Reiko : talent, OriginalGravure idol
- Yuka Ogino : Idol(NGT48）
- Kobayashi Kana: Idol (former)AKB48）
- Saki Nakajima: Idol (former)℃ -ute）
- Miho Gomi : Singer-songwriter
- Saori Sugibayashi : actress
- Nakajima Megumi: Former actress
- Yasuhiro Yuki:Singer-songwriter
- (Espoir TRIBE):YouTuber
- (Espoir TRIBE): YouTuber
- Yukari Kita : Asahi Broadcasting TVannouncer
- Hanako Tabei: OriginalFukushima Central Televisionannouncer
- Ayumi Hibi : Tulip TVannouncer
- Keisuke Mori : Nippon TVannouncer
- Takeshige Morimoto : NHKFormer announcer
Person with connection
- Takaaki Kajita : Nobel Prize in PhysicsAwarded.Lives in the city.
- Katsunori Nagayasu : Mitsubishi UFJ Financial GroupFormer director.The birthplace isEhimeHowever, he lived in the city for a while.
- Maya Kobayashi: OriginalTBSannouncer.Spend the second semester of elementary school 2 to elementary school 5 in our city.
- Mao Kobayashi: Female talent.Maya Kobayashi's younger sister.
- Ken Sato : An actor..Graduated from Koshigaya Kita High School in the city.
- Murata Takehiro: Actor.Raised in our city from the 5th grade of elementary school.
- Kotaro Yanagi: Actor
- Yukino Ichikawa : Enka singer..Spend in our city from middle 1.
- Toshiyuki Itakura : Comedian(イ ン パ ル ス).Graduated from Dokkyo Saitama High School in the city.
- Tetsuo Hara:manga artist
- George Morikawa:manga artist
- Yamada Reiji:manga artist.Lives in the city.
- Gamou Hiroshi:manga artist.Living in the city, the pen name comes from the city name "Gamo".
- Ryohei Machiya:Novelist.160th Ryunosuke Akutagawa PrizeAwarded.Graduated from Koshigaya High School in the city.
- Furuichi Noriju : Sociologist..Writer.Graduated from Koshigaya Kita High School in the city.
- Junichiro Kakuma: Representative Director of GrowAsPeople.The base is Koshigaya City
- Kozo Takeda : Kickboxer..When I was in junior high school, I moved from Tokyo to our city.
- Koji Kasa : ミ ュ ー ジ シ ャ ン.CCBDrummer.KumamotoSpend a few years in the city before moving to.
- Takeshi Mochizuki: Haiku.New Haiku People's FederationVice-president.He lives in the city and is the chairman of the Koshigaya Haiku Federation.
- Takahashi Li : Voice actor..Graduated from Koshigaya Minami High School in the city.
- Shingo Suzuki : Printmaker. In 1985TokyoMoved from and lived in the city until his death in 1993.
- Toshiji Chisaki : talent.KochiOriginally from, but has lived in the city for decades.
- Sanyutei Takasuke: Rakugoka.Transferred from Tokyo and graduated from Fuji Junior High School in the city.
- ^ Kumagaya,Yorii Town,Kuki,Chichibu City,Hatoyama Town,Koshigaya,Saitama,Tokorozawa8 places.Kumagaya City is a local meteorological observatory, Chichibu City is a special regional meteorological observatory (former weather station), and the other 6 locations areAmedus.
- ^ 2007 May 8(40.4° C),1997 May 7(40.2° C) 2 times.
- ^ "Illustrated Japanese municipalities] P73
- ^ a b Takashi Takei (1993). "Movement and Channels of Borders in the Early Modern Period", Nakagawa Water System III Humanities, pp. 117-120. Saitama
- ^ Koshigaya River Manabu (Kawa Navi)! !! --Koshigaya City
- ^ The Meteorological Society of Japan "Heat Island Strength in Koshigaya City"
- ^ "Normal value (value for each year/month)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2019/1Browse.
- ^ "Value of 1st to 10th in observation history (value throughout the year)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2019/1Browse.
- ^ History of Koshigaya - Wayback machine(Archive on September 2007, 9) --Koshigaya City
- ^ Survey and research report on the merger of XNUMX cities and XNUMX town
- ^ "Transportation Business License Subscript", Official Journal, March 1899, 8(National Diet Library digitized materials)
- ^ "Regional Railway Stop Name Renamed" "Government Bulletin" March 1919, 12(National Diet Library digitized materials)
- ^ "Establishment of local railway stop" "Government Bulletin" May 1920, 5(National Diet Library digitized materials)
- ^ "Regional Railway Station Installation" "Government Bulletin" October 1926, 10(National Diet Library digitized materials)
- ^ New and old Cabinet Order to revise a part of the Cabinet Order concerning the designation of core cities under Article XNUMX-XNUMX, Paragraph XNUMX of the Local Autonomy Law
- ^ List of term expiration dates-Saitama Prefecture
- ^ a b 18 "Saitama Prefecture Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Statistics Annual Report"
- ^ "Public Relations Koshigaya" (Winter 29 issue)