Photo Kawasaki City Hall
[New Corona] 1 dead in Kawasaki, 58 infected Elementary school teachers and boys are positive
If you write the contents roughly
Outside the city, there are 5 in Yokohama, 4 in Fujisawa, 1 in Kamakura, XNUMX in Isehara, XNUMX in Chigasaki, and XNUMX in Hiratsuka.
Kawasaki City announced on the 6th that a man in his 60s in Saiwai Ward had died over a new coronavirus infection.New infection confirmed ... → Continue reading
Kanaroko is a news site operated by the Kanagawa Shimbun. As the only local newspaper in Kanagawa Prefecture, we have a news gathering network throughout the prefecture to provide a wealth of information on incidents and accidents, political administration, economics, sports, culture, and heartwarming topics in the region.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
The population is about 25.8.
KanagawaAlmost the center ofSagami RiverLocated on the right bank (west side)[Annotation 1], SouthSagami BayTo face. From the Sagami River to the Kinme River, there is a plain up to the northernmost part of the city, and the city area extends to the south. To the west of the Kinme RiverOiso HillsIt is a hilly area that is part of the area and there is a lot of greenery. In the southNational Route 1とJRTokaido Main LineCrosses and along the Sagami RiverNational Route 129Crosses vertically. From the north to the Midwest,Tokaido ShinkansenとOdawara Atsugi RoadAre crossing apart.
In the prefecture, it is the fourth after Yokohama, Yokosuka, and Kawasaki.ShonanFirst in the area and west of the Sagami RiverCityIt developed as a commercial and industrial city from the early postwar period.Once existedShonanThe concept showed a strong presence.In the city of the prefecture, with this Hiratsuka cityAtsugiOnly the day / night population ratio exceeds 100%.The roads are being improved, and there are some notable points such as promoting grade separation with the Japanese National Railways (currently JR) from early on, and many people commute to work or school by car.It is close to the city center and the land cost is relatively cheap.Buildings and condominiums line up in the city, and it also has the aspect of a commuter town, but there is also a lot of greenery in the suburbs.On the north side of the Tokaido LinePost townIs a developed city.
- Jomon Period -Settlements occur in Manda, Goryokadadai in the city. Remains of houses and shell mounds have been detected at the Jomon archaeological site in Goryokadai. This ruin was designated as "Goryodaidai Shell Mound" in 1972Historic siteSpecified in. Excavated from hereEarthenwareIs called and is one of the typical styles of earthenware in the middle Jomon period.
- Yayoi Period -Villages occur in Nakahara Kamishuku, Minamihara, and Uenoiri (Okazaki in the city).
- 4st centuryLatter half - Santo Otsukayama Tumulus, Is built. The Otsukayama burial mound disappears later. From here,Triangular Edge God Beast MirrorAnd other valuable relics have been excavated. The Tsukagoshi Tumulus is still under investigation (as of September 2009).
- Nara period(8st centuryAround this time, there is a Shimonogo Abandoned Temple around the current Shinomiya in Hiratsuka City, and black and white pottery with the letters Kunimiki, Korien, and Ozumi are unearthed.Sagami countryOzumi-gunThe administrative organization was functioning.
- 9st centuryFrom the end10st centuryBeginning-According to tradition, these days (The high hopeMy sister’s sister died here (“Hiratsuka no TsukaSection).
- 11st centuryから13st centuryFrom the first half (Wada battle-) of the Nakamura Party who claims to have King KobouTsuchiyaAround the Tsuchiya, the Miura PartyYoshimi Okazaki(The son-in-law) is around Okazaki, the childYoshitada SanadaDominates around Sanada.
- Takehisa9 years(1198 )-A bridge over the Sagami RiverYoritomo GengenThere was a theory that he tried to cross with a horse and fell, which led to the death of Yoritomo in the following year, and the Sagami River after that will be called by the alias of Mairi River. However, there is a theory that the watershed at that time was Chigasaki City. For more informationOld Sagami River pierSee.
- Oei23 years(1416 )- Uesugi Zenhide no RanThe power of the Nakamura Party has lost its territory and becomes the territory of Mr. Omori.
- Eisei9 years(1512 )- Hojo Soun MiuraOkazaki Castle capture. After that, Mr. Hojo Odawara (Mr. Gohojo).
- Tensho18 years(1590 )- Hideyoshi ToyotomiDestroyed Hojo Odawara, and Tokugawa Ieyasu entered.
- Bunroku5 years(1596 )- Tokugawa IeyasuByNakahara palace(Present Hiratsuka City Nakahara Elementary School- Hie Shrine) Is built. contemporaryNakahara HighwayThe highway name comes from this. Also, the Kosugi palace that was built at the same time isKawasaki City NakaharaThere was While passing on the tradition, the back gate of the palace was relocated to Sanmon, Zentokuji Temple in Nambara, and remains as a remains.
- 1878 (Meiji11 years)-True soil incidentHappens
- 1881 (Meiji 14) --Formed.Diet parliamentary allianceWas promoting the Freedom of People's Rights movement as a nationwide unified organization, but in Kanagawa it had its own activities. It was this Shonan-sha that took the lead, and in terms of the current administrative divisions, the headquarters was set up in Oiso and branch offices (classrooms) were set up in Hadano, Hiratsuka and Isehara. Toraharu Miyata, who later established the first school for the blind in the prefecture, is known as a major member.
- 1945 (Showa20 years)May 7 - Hiratsuka air raid.armyFighter"GaleFamous forJapan International Aviation IndustryAndSecond Navy Gunpowder Depot,Yokosuka Navy ArsenalHiratsuka City, which is densely packed with military factories under the direct control of the military, such as the Minato Factory and the Second Navy Air Factory, has a total area of about 2 About 8% of the number of houses were burned down, 6 people were killed, 237 were seriously injured, and 268 were affected. Bombs dropped at this time (mainlyIncendiary) Was 1162.5 tons, with 447,716 bottles, which ranked second after Hachioji, Tokyo.
- 1951 -The first Tanabata Festival was held. It originates from the reconstruction festival (held by the Hiratsuka Air Raid) held in the previous year. The number of customers is about 1 million, which is the number one in Japan, surpassing about 300 million in Sendai.
Transition of administrative divisions
- 1889 (Meiji 22) April 4-Kanagawa PrefectureOzumi-gunToHiratsuka Town-Suma Village-Onomura-Kanda Village-Kijima Village-Okazaki Village-Kaneda Village-Konakamura-Toyota Village-Tsuchizawa-Kaneme Village-RadishBut,Taaya-gunToYamabe VillageIs installed.
- 1896 March 3-Ozumi-gun and Taaya-gun merge,Naka-gunBecomes
- 1909 April 4-Konakamura and Yamabemura mergedAsahimuraBecomes
- 1927 (Showa 2) January 1-Enactment of township in Suma village,Suma TownBecomes
- 1929 April 4-Hiratsuka Town and Suba Town merged and renewedHiratsuka TownWas launched.
- 1932 April 4-Municipal system enforced.HiratsukaBecomes
- 1944 February 2-Onomura becomes a town systemOno TownBecomes
- 1954 July 7-Transfer Asahimura.
- 1955 March 3-Transferred to the Kaneda village of Sanada district, Daikon village, Nakagun district.
- 1956 April 4-Toyota Village transferred to Ono Town.
- 1956 September 9-Incorporated Ono-cho, Kanda-mura, Jojima-mura, Okazaki-mura (excluding Mado and Daiku districts), Kaneda-mura and Tsuchizawa-mura.
- 1957 October 10-Transferred Kaneme Village.
|Hiratsuka City and Population Distribution by Age in Japan (2005)||Hiratsuka City Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Hiratsuka City
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
The previous city hall1964 Was built in. Decided to build a new government building due to deterioration and lack of capacity. The new government building was partially completed in June 2014, and occupancy started from the upper floors. After that, public affairs will start at the new government building at any time.
- Katsuhiro Ochiai(August 2011, 4, 30th term)
|代||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date|
|First generation||Kiyotoshi Suzuki||1932 October||1933 October|
|2 fee||Yoshiya Baba||1933/8||1935 October|
|3 fee||Keiji Harada||1938 October||1942 October|
|4 fee||Shinohara Tadajiro||1943 May 1||1946 May 11|
|5-6 generations||Atsutarou Kakizawa||1947 May 4||1955 May 4|
|7-8 generations||Togawa Sadao||November||1963 May 4|
|9-11 generations||Ichitaro Kato||November||1975 May 4|
|12 fee||Sadakichi Kato||November||1979 May 4|
|13-16 generations||Kyoichi Ishikawa||November||1995 May 4|
|17-18 generations||November||2003 May 4|
|19-20 generations||Ritsuko Ozura||November||2011 May 4|
|21-23 generations||Katsuhiro Ochiai||November||Incumbent|
- Hiratsuka City Audit Committee
- Hiratsuka City Council
- Hiratsuka City Board of Education
- Hiratsuka City Election Management Committee
- Hiratsuka City Agricultural Committee
Independent administrative agency
- Automotive Technology Agency Hiratsuka Office
- National Research and Development AgencyDisaster Prevention Research Institute Hiratsuka Office
National administrative agency
- National Tax AgencyTokyo National Taxation BureauHiratsukaTax office
- Kanto Regional Development Bureau Yokohama National Road Office Oiso Branch Office (Address: Karagahara Muban, Hiratsuka City)
Prefecture administrative agency
- Hiratsuka Municipal Hospital
- Hiratsuka Health Center/Night Holiday Emergency Clinic
- Hiratsuka City Community Development Foundation
- Hiratsuka-shi purpose of life corporation
- Hiratsuka City Council of Social Welfare
- Constant number: 26 people
- Term: March 2019, 5-March 1, 2023
- Chair: Akihiro Katakura (Seifu Club, 5th term)
- Vice Chairman: Masahisa Akizawa (Hiratsuka Komei, 4th term)
|Parliamentary name||Number of seats||Member name (◎ is representative)|
|Seifu Club||8||◎ Takako Sato, Toshiki Kazuda, Jiya Nozaki, Sechigo Morofushi, Masaaki Sakuma, Kazuhisa Sudo, Eizo Kurobe, Akihiro Katakura|
|Shisaragi / Unaffiliated Club||6||◎ Shuichi Kaneko, Ryo Watanabe, Tomoko Oeguchi, Fumiaki Hata, Masaru Fukawa, Teruto Usui|
|Komei Hiratsuka||5||◎ Haruo Suzuki, Masahisa Akizawa, Miyuki Ishida, Hitoshi Ueno, Yoshinori Nagata|
|Shonan Forum||3||◎ Eiichi Yamahara, Masaaki Fukawa, Hikaru Demura|
|Japan Communist PartyHiratsuka City Council||2||◎ Toshiko Matsumoto, Yuji Ishida|
|Independent||2||Satoshi Kubota, Haruo Koizumi|
* 2020 (Reiwa2 years) As of May 5th.
City Council Committee
- Congress Steering Committee
- Standing Committee
- General affairs economy
- Environmental welfare
- Urban construction
Kanagawa Prefectural Assembly (Hiratsuka City Election District)
|Masaaki Mori||LDPKanagawa Prefectural Assembly|
|Fukasuke Fujii||KomeitoKanagawa Prefectural Assembly|
|Kazuhiko Yonemura||Constitutional Democratic Party・Citizenship Club Kanagawa Prefectural Assembly|
*As of May 2019, 5.
House of Representatives
- Term of office: October 2021, 3 (Reiwa 10 years) --October 31, 2025 (Reiwa 7 years) ("49th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Constituency||region||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|15th ward, Kanagawa prefecture||Hiratsuka City,Chigasaki,Naka-gun||Taro Kono||LDP||9||Constituency|
Edo PeriodToTokaido7th hitPost townAs a result, there was a vast plain, and agriculture was thriving. 1887 (Meiji20 years)Tokaido Main LineOpened in 1905 (Meiji 38)Munitions factoryAfter the installation, the modern industry for civilian use has become popular, and many companies have been created and attracted.
The development as an industrial city is due to the vehicle and chemical factories located around the Sagami River.Nissan car bodyHowever, although it was announced that the factory facilities will be relocated outside the city, it will remain here due to the subsequent revision of the plan. Other,JT,Yokohama Rubber,Canon,Furukawa Electric,SUMCO TECHXIV,Kansai paint,Mitsubishi Chemical,Tanaka Kikinzoku,JSP, Ballpoint pen manufacturing companiespilot, Marubeni Building Materials Lease, PharmaceuticalDaiichi Sankyo,Fujiya,Takasago InternationalThere is a factory such as. Many of these existed in pre-war and present-day city areas, and were destroyed after the war.Munitions factoryIt was relocated to the site of the group and was newly established. By the wayHiratsuka City General Park・Hiratsukamunicipal office・MunicipalKoyo Junior High School・PrefecturalHiratsuka Secondary SchoolFormerlyNavy gunpowder yardIt was newly built on the site of.
Commercially, at JR Hiratsuka stationLusca HiratsukaIt was the only department store in HiratsukaUmeyaIn addition to the location (converted to a fashion building from 2012), foods in the city have been added to the main supermarkets since around 2000.OSC Shonan City,Rakuten GroupUnder the umbrellaSeiyu,ionOf seriesMaxvalu, Of Mitsui Shopping ParkLalaport Shonan HiratsukaFrom SaitamaYaokoLarge-scale SC such as has advanced. in the pastCross shop-Nagasakiya(The clothing store founded in Hiratsuka city in January 1948 is the first store in the chain. Closed on September 1, 2008, dismantled in 9)DaikumaHad its head office and head office in Hiratsuka. Also largeConsumer electronics storeK's Denki,Yamada Denki,KojimaAnd can be found along the route such as Route 129Eating outThere are many stores such as chains. Partner with TRI BankHiratsuka Shinkin BankAlso has a main store. JA Shonan is in charge of the agricultural cooperative (the head office is also in Hiratsuka city).
Run in the cityTransit BusIs allKanagawa Central TransportationThe group is responsible. The head office is located in Yaesaki-cho, Hiratsuka City.Grand Hotel KananakaThere is Hiratsuka (originally named Hiratsuka Grand Hotel).
Companies with headquarters, branches, sales offices and factories
- Pilot Corporation -Industrial Materials Sales Department, Hiratsuka Factory
- Nissan car body --Headquarters, Shonan Factory, Techno Center
- Kanagawa Central Transportation - head office
- Fujiya --Hiratsuka Factory
- Komatsu Works --Shonan Factory, Technology Innovation Center, Material Technology Center, etc.
- Daiichi Sankyo Professional Pharma --Hiratsuka Factory
- Tanaka Kikinzoku Kogyo --Hiratsuka Factory, Shonan Factory, FC Catalyst Development Center
- Yokohama Rubber --Hiratsuka Factory, Hiratsuka Higashi Factory, Hamatite Factory
- Furukawa Electric --Hiratsuka Office
- Shonan Bellmare - head office
- Shonan Hiratsuka Community Broadcasting
Sister cities/partner cities
- 1982 (Showa 57) October 10 Alliance
- 1984 (Showa 59) October 4 Alliance
- Izu City (Shizuoka）
- Hiratsuka Municipal Asahi Elementary School
- Hiratsuka City Ono Elementary School
- Hiratsuka Ohara Elementary School
- Hiratsuka Okazaki Elementary School
- Hiratsuka Katsuhara Elementary School
- Hiratsuka City Kaneda Elementary School
- Hiratsuka Municipal Kaname Elementary School
- Goryugadai branch school
- Hiratsuka Kanda Elementary School
- Hiratsuka City Yoshizawa Elementary School
- Hiratsuka Municipal Kijima Elementary School
- Hiratsuka City Sagami Elementary School
- Hiratsuka Machi Elementary School
- Hiratsuka Municipal Sozen Elementary School
- Hiratsuka Municipal Tsuchiya Elementary School
- Hiratsuka Toyota Elementary School
- Hiratsuka Nakahara Elementary School
- Hiratsuka City Nadeshiko Elementary School
- Hiratsuka Municipal Hanami Elementary School
- Hiratsuka City Fujimi Elementary School
- Hiratsuka City Matsugaoka Elementary School
- Hiratsuka City Matsunobu Elementary School
- Hiratsuka Matsubara Elementary School
- Hiratsuka City Mizuho Elementary School
- Hiratsuka City Port Elementary School
- Hiratsuka City Nanbara Elementary School
- Hiratsuka City Yamashita Elementary School
- Hiratsuka City Hachiman Elementary School
- Hiratsuka City Yokouchi Elementary School
Junior high school
- Hiratsuka Municipal Ozumi Junior High School
- Hiratsuka City Ono Junior High School
- Hiratsuka City Kasugano Junior High School
- Hiratsuka City Kaname Junior High School
- Goryugadai branch school
- Hiratsuka Kanda Junior High School
- Hiratsuka Municipal Asahi Ryo Junior High School
- Hiratsuka Municipal Kinasahi Junior High School
- Hiratsuka City Koyo Junior High School
- Hiratsuka City Shinmei Junior High School
- Hiratsuka City Taiyo Junior High School
- Hiratsuka Municipal Tsuchizawa Junior High School
- Hiratsuka City Nakahara Junior High School
- Hiratsuka City Hamadake Junior High School
- Hiratsuka City Yamashiro Junior High School
- Hiratsuka City Yokouchi Junior High School
- Kanagawa Prefectural Takahama High School
- Kanagawa Prefectural Hiratsuka Institute of Technology
- Kanagawa Prefectural Hiratsuka Konan High School
- Kanagawa Prefectural Hiratsuka Shofu High School
- Kanagawa Prefectural Hiratsuka Agriculture and Commerce High School
- Hiratsuka Gakuen High School
- Kanagawa Prefectural Shonan Nursing School
- Kanagawa Prefectural Hiratsuka School for the Blind
- Kanagawa Prefectural Hiratsuka School
- Kanagawa Prefectural Hiratsuka Deaf School
- Kanagawa University Shonan Hiratsuka Campus
- Tokai University Shonan Campus
- Shoin University Shonan Campus
Facilities for children with intellectual disabilities
- Agnes Garden
Facilities for children with physical and mental disabilities
- Hiratsuka City Welfare Business Center
Institution for the physically handicapped
- Seiyo Gakuen
- Shinwa Academy
- Wheat house
- Hiratsuka City North Library
- Hiratsuka Central Library
- Hiratsuka City West Library
- Hiratsuka City South Library
- Hiratsuka City Museum
- Hiratsuka Museum of Art
There are 26 locations in the city.
- Central public hall
- Takashiyoshi Community Center
- Suga Public Hall
- Matsubara Community Center
- Fujimi Community Center
- Hanami Public Hall
- Nadeshiko Public Hall
- Ohno Public Hall
- Yawata Public Hall
- Shinomiya Public Hall
- Nakahara Public Hall
- Matsugaoka Public Hall
- Ohara Community Center
- Nanbara Community Center
- Kanda Public Hall
- Yokouchi Public Hall
- Okami Public Hall
- Okazaki Community Center
- Toyoda Public Hall
- Jojima Community Center
- Kinme Public Hall
- Kaneda Public Hall
- Tsuchiya Public Hall
- Yoshizawa Public Hall
- Asahiminami Community Center
- Asahi Kita Public Hall
- East Japan Railway(JR East)Tokaido Main Line
Until the timetable revision on March 2021, 3, there were about 13 first trains going up and two first trains going down, but this timetable revision has increased the number of first trains going up by 30 or more.As a result, the number of first trains departing from the down platform line 2 in the up direction has increased.
In addition, the 2007 limited express "TokaiDue to the abolition, there are no limited express trains that stop at this station.
[Shonan Liner], [Good Morning Liner Shinjuku], and [Home Liner Odawara] were abolished due to the timetable revision on March 2021, 3, but in the form of taking over these, a new "Limited express Shonan』Reborn as.As a result, the limited express train will stop at this station for the first time in about 2007 years since 14.
- Central station: Hiratsuka station
Only Hiratsuka Station is located in the city, but it is located beyond the northern boundary of the city.Odakyu Odawara LineThe route is the shortest route from the north to Tokyo/Yokohama.Tokai University Mae StationIs closest to the city border.
FujisawaShonandai StationからSotetsu Izumino LineThere is a plan to extend the number, but although it holds a license, there is no prospect of opening it.In addition, due to the Okami Twin City Plan, it is becoming richer.
Contacting local governments
- Oiso Town-Ninomiya town
- Kanagawa Chuo Kotsu West
- Hiratsuka city shuttle bus(Kanagawa Chuo Kotsu West operates)
Expressways and toll roads
* Opposition from local residents along the planned section of the coast (due to poor scenery, etc.) is so strong that construction has not yet started. HoweverNational Route 1-National Route 134There are more voices than the surrounding residents, including citizens of Hiratsuka, who wish to alleviate the chronic congestion congestion, and discussions are underway regarding construction methods, such as the opposition of semi-underground.
General national road
- Main local road
- General prefectural road
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road 605 Shimokasuya Hiratsuka Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road 606 Oshima Akashi Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road No. 607 Hiratsuka Port Hiratsuka Stop Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road 608 Hiratsuka Stop Sodegahama Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road 609 Public Office Oiso Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road No. 612
- Hiratsuka City General ParkFacility in
- Lemon Gas Stadium Hiratsuka - Shonan BellmareMain home stadium.
- Batting Palace Aiishi Stadium Hiratsuka - Yokohama DeNA Baystars (farm)Quasi-home.Yokohama DeNA BaystarsThe game will be held once a year.
- Tokay Security Hiratsuka Gymnasium - Kawasaki Brave Sanders,Yokohama Bee Corsairs,Yokohama ExcellenceMatches such as are held.
- Hiratsuka Gymnasium heated pool
- General park tennis court
- Mairi Fureai ParkFacility in
Famous places, historic sites, sightseeing spots, festivals, special events
- Hiratsuka Hachimangu
- Kinme RiverとKannon-do(Hakatsu Hiratsuka)
- Shichikuni Pass / Endohara (Hakkei Hiratsuka)
- Kirifuri FallsShoganji Temple(Hakatsu Hiratsuka)
- Shonan Itako (Hiratsuka Hakkei)
- Shonandaira(Hakatsu Hiratsuka)
- Hiratsuka TV Tower
- Hachimanyama Park (Hiratsuka Hakkei)
- Hiratsuka dunes
- of forestMaedori Shrine(Hakatsu Hiratsuka)
- Shonan Galaxy Bridge(XNUMX views of Fujimi in the Kanto region）
- Fan pine
- A monument to people beyond the gods (True soil incidentThe monument)-Built with the intention of draining the past that the ancestors hated each other with peasants.
- Goryogadai Shell Mound
- Navy gunpowder yardTrace
- Hiratsuka no Tsuka
- Nakahara palace
- Santo Otsukayama Tumulus
- Former Yokohama Rubber Hiratsuka Factory Memorial Hall
- Hiratsuka Bicycle Racetrack
- Shonan Hiratsuka Beach Park (Sea bathing has been possible since 2002 due to revetment work)
- Hiratsuka fishing port(Hiratsuka New Port)
- Kanagawa Prefectural Flower and Green Contact Center Flower Garden
- Lalaport Shonan Hiratsuka
- Fureai zoo
- Shonan Hiratsuka Tanabata Festival
- Shonan Hiratsuka Fireworks Festival
- Greening festival
- Toyohachiman Shrine annual festival
- Suga Mishima ShrineAnnual festival
- Nakahara Hie Shrine Festival
- Shonan Yosakoi Festival
- Shonan Hiratsuka Go Festival
- Sagami Doll Play 1982 March 2Intangible Folk Cultural Property of Kanagawa PrefectureSpecified in.
- Taro Kono(Member of the House of Representatives,Minister of Defense, OriginalDeputy Minister of Justice,Secretary of State,LDP Administrative Reform Promotion Headquarters,Minister of Foreign Affairs）
- Youno Kono(71th-72nd generationChairman of the House of Representatives, OriginalChief Cabinet Secretary,LDP President,Deputy Prime Minister(Minister of Foreign Affairs)
Entertainment, mass media
- Kubota Yuki(An actor）
- Yukiko Iwasaki(sopranoOpera singer)-HiratsukaTourist ambassador.
- Yukari Oshima(Fuji Television Network, Incannouncer）
- Kozue Ochiai(OriginalAomori Broadcastingannouncer)
- Michiko Kawai(An actor）
- Ryoko Kawano(Fuji TV announcer)
- Kusanagi Goto(Ryukyu Asahi BroadcastingAnnouncer, exKyushu Asahi Broadcastingannouncer)
- Shinya Koizumi(singer,entertainer）
- Yuka Sato(Free announcer)
- Yukari Fukui(talent）
- Mami Yamase(Talent)-Place of birthSaitama.. Hiratsuka City Tourism Ambassador.
- Tomoko Yoshida(Free announcer, OriginalEvery day broadcastingannouncer)
- Tomohiro Waki(Actor, talent)
- Sanae Hitomi(Actor)
- (Free announcer, exFM Aomoriannouncer)
- Izumi Sakai(singer(ZARDVocalist),Lyricist）
- Suzuki Akinori(musician, OriginalSentimental bus）
- Ryohisa Nagano(musicalActor)
- Umezawa Minami(Idol,Nogizaka46 (3rd gen)
- KUNI(Singer-songwriter,FM YokohamaDJ)
- HANDSIGN(vocal&sign languagePerformers)-Members TATSU and SHINGO are from high school in Hiratsuka city. "Shonan Hiratsuka Ambassador".
- Fontee(Actor, idol)
- Kyoko Makabe(Weather forecaster）
- Yurina Inoue(talent,モデル) * 2010/2012BellmareQueen
- Tomoyuki Yazaki(NHK announcer)
- Takayuki Miyata (NHK announcer)
- Kayoko Obata(marathonplayer)
- Hozumi Eri(ProfessionalTennisplayer)
- Hiroyo Matsumoto(WomenProfessional wrestler）
- Kenji Baba(Professional soccer player,Kagoshima United FC）
- Yuki Inokari(Professional soccer player,Shonan Bellmarestaff)
- Hiroki Kato(Professional soccer player)
- Shimoda Hokuto(Professional soccer player,Kawasaki Frontale）
- Romero Frank(Professional soccer player,Albirex Niigata）
- Ryo Shimura(College baseball）
- Misaki Shirai(volleyballplayer)
- Genya Edogasaki(Edo periodWrestler.. Highest rankSekiwaki.Shinomiya Village(Plain people)
- Morning Benkei Daikichi(Grand SumoWrestler)
- Naoto Oyamauchi(Kickboxer）
- Flight Taki(Professional baseball player,Fukuoka Softbank HawksAffiliation）
- Inagawa Tobu(Political critic）
- Mizushima Toichiro(Japan Pension Service(President)
- Yoshio Ota(Hamagin Research InstituteFormer president,Industrial trade center[Avoid ambiguity]Former president,Yokohama Chamber of CommerceFormer Vice President)
- Yamanashi Hanzo(Taisho periodArmy general Minister of Army laterGovernor-General of Korea.Yamanashi disarmamentAdvanced. Born in Shimojima, the current city)
- Moriya Nuki (Rissho University12th president)
- Ishihara Zen(Jurist,Hitotsubashi UniversityHonorary professor)
- Torasa Sasao ("Pure white roots of FujiFamous forZushi Kaisei Junior High SchoolLeader in a boat accident)
- Fukuzumi(Hotoku thoughtresearcher. (Author of "Ninomiya Okaya")
- Toshitaka Suzuki(Zenmonk.AmericaSpread Zen)
- Yuyama Akira(Composer. Representative works: Orchestral piece "Symphony suite for children", Nursery rhyme "Amefuri bear mushroom")
- Seiji Chokai(画家）
- Suzuki Shinya(manga artist）
- Abe Masahiro(manga artist)
- Yasushi Adachi(Architectural historian)
- Gensai Murai(Novelist."Esophageal music』Famous.Although he was not from his hometown, he bought a vast land in Hiratsuka and settled there for a long time.There is a string park in a part of the site of the mansion)
- Takako Murai(Cooking expert. Wife of Gensai. "Esophageal music, Announcement of recipe books representing the Meiji era, devising cooking clothes, etc.)
Work set in Hiratsuka
- A bewitching drop(Kyogoku Natsuhiko, 2006)-Hiratsuka CityOiso TownA novel about a detective story.
- City Where Lion Lives ~ Hiratsuka Female Detective Case Files 1 ~ (Atsuya Higashikawa, 2013)
- Hear the lion's song ~ Hiratsuka Anna detective casebook 2 ~ (Atsuya Higashikawa, 2015)
- The lion is crazy about kittens ~ Hiratsuka Anna detective casebook 3 ~ (Atsuya Higashikawa, 2017)-A detective story about female detectives and their friends who have outstanding detective power and unbridled play in Hiratsuka. "Hiratsuka Woman Detective Case Series".
- The most beautiful(directed by:Akira Kurosawa, 1944)-During World War II, a human drama depicting the appearance of female volunteers working at a munitions factory that produces optical equipment for weapons (Toa Optical Hiratsuka Plant).
- Walk or walk(directed by:Hirokazu Koreeda,starring:Hiroshi Abe, 2008)-Family drama. Hiratsuka coast,National Route 134The Sodegahama pedestrian bridge over the street appears in the scene.
- Cicada on the XNUMXth day(directed by:Narushima departure,starring:Mao Inoue,year 2011) - Mitsuyo TsunodaA novel based on the movie. The shooting place of the town where the hero lives is a residential area in Hinataoka, Hiratsuka City.
- Monster Marine Kong(Fuji Television Network, Inc, 1960)-Special-effects television program produced by Nissan Productions. The mysterious monster Marine Kong appears on the Hiratsuka coast and rampages.
- Hiratsuka's Rumor (Lyrics:Akimoto Yasushi, Composition:Kyohei Tsutsumi,song:Yuki Nae, 1993)-Included in the 1st album "a Leaf".Shonandairaof"Love padlockIs singing.
- Love drizzle(Shonan no Kaze, 2008)-In the lyrics, there is a passage from "Aino Words: Shonan Taira I wrote on the key."
- Seasonal (HINTO, 2014)-The shooting location of MV is Hiratsuka coast.
- care (Inoue Yosui, 2018)-The street in front of JR Hiratsuka station is used for shooting.
- From the horizon back number (only Hiratsuka City is the shooting stage. It is taken from the intersection at the corner of Minato Elementary School in the Minato / Takahama district, passing by Takahama High School and walking toward the coast).
- SLAM DUNK(Takehiko Inoue) - high schoolbasketballA manga work on the subject. Drawn in the workInter HighAs a model of the Kanagawa Prefecture qualifying venueHiratsuka GymnasiumIs used.
Hiratsuka-shi is Shonan number (Kanagawa Transport Bureau) Is assigned.
Shonan number allocation area
- Hiratsuka City, Fujisawa City, Chigasaki City, Odawara City, Hadano City, Isehara City, Minamiashigara City, Takaza District (Samukawa Town), Naka District (Oiso Town, Ninomiya Town), Ashigarashie District (Oi Town, Kaisei Town, Nakai Town, Matsuda Town, Yamakita Town) Ashigarashimo District (Hakone Town, Manazuru Town, Yugawara Town)
- ^ Part of the Suga/Mairi (formerly Suma-cho) district is located on the left bank of the Sagami River (east side).
- ^ a b "List of postal codes in Hiratsuka”. Japan Post. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Reduced by 26 to XNUMX seats”. Town News. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Company Overview”. MacDermid Performance Solutions Japan Co., Ltd. Retrieved 29-07-12.
- ^ "Nogizaka46 Karin Ito & Minami Umezawa improve their girls' power with "tea ceremony"!". ORICON NEWS. oricon ME (December 2018, 1). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "HAND SIGN makes its major debut “Spreading sign language” | Hiratsuka | Town News"Town News", September 2018, 9.NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "2016 Interview: Hachinohe Gakuin Kosei High School Hibiki Tashiro”. High School Baseball.com (November 2016, 11). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Hisako Kuroiwa, "People in" Edo Raku ", Gensai Murai," Iwanami Shoten, June 2004, 6, p. 25.
- ^ Noriko Hoshiga "Takako Murai" "Women Who Pioneered the Era" Vol. 3 Kanagawa 112 people, Akiko Esashi / Kanagawa Women's History Study Group, Kanagawa Shimbun, July 2019, 7, p. 26.
- Shonan City Concept
- List of municipalities nationwide
- Twin City (Hiratsuka City, Samukawa Town)
- HiratsukaGeographic data related to- Open street map
- Official website
- Hiratsuka - Facebook
- Hiratsuka City [Shonan Hiratsuka, a city that makes you want to hold hands] (@hiratsukagood)- Twitter
- A town that makes you want to hold hands Shonan Hiratsuka [Hiratsuka City Official] (hiratsukagood)- Instagram
- Hiratsuka - YouTubeChannel
- Hiratsuka (@hiratsukacity)- LINE Add Friend
- Hiratsuka City Tourism Association
- Shonan hiratsuka special product, special product