<New Corona> Okayama / Soja City sends vaccination tickets to those under 64 years old Vaccination starts from July 7st
If you write the contents roughly
(Soja City / Mayor Soichi Kataoka)
"Finally, we will inoculate from July 7st.
Regarding the vaccination of the new corona vaccine, Soja City, Okayama Prefecture, started sending vaccination tickets to people under the age of 64 on the 7th.Soja ... → Continue reading
KSB Setonaikai Broadcasting delivers a wide range of news every day, including political, social and economic news centered on Okayama and Kagawa prefectures, as well as local arts and sports.Full news videos!You can watch it immediately on your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
FormerKibi countryIn the central area of Kibi, after KunashiriChina OfKokufuWas placed and even after the national government was abolishedBi Chugoku Soja ShrineRemains now. Soja City Soja district is the Soja shrineTorii Mae Town・ On the highwayPost town-Asao DomainIt prospered as a Jinya town, and was known as "Sosha" because the town was composed around the Sosha shrine (the official district name at that time was ""
MomotaroLegendary modelKibitsu HikomeiAnd the demonOnraLegend has remained since ancient times, and it is also the residence of Onra.OninojoThere is a trace. In addition, paintingSesshuAlso known as the birthplace of Bitchū Kokubunji Temple and many large and smallOld tombThere are many archaeological sites and historic sites.
The current Soja city is2005The first Soja city,Tokubo-gunYamate Village,Kiyone Village1 city 2 townsmergerAs a resultNewly establishedIt is the second generation city. Also with Soja CityKurashikiMabi-cho(OldKibi-gunMabi-cho) constitutes the Soja area, and waste disposal is carried out in the same area..
Kita-ku, Okayama City, which used to be the same Kibi-gunFoot guard-Takamatsu, Kaga-gun Kibichuo-cho Yamato (formerly the southern part of Kayo-cho, Jobo-gun) has a strong connection.The population is on the rise, reaching nearly 7.It is developing as a commuter town in Okayama city.
City area from northwest to southTakahashi RiverIs flowing through. In the north and westKibi plateauLocated in the southern part of the country, the southern part also forms hills. The central part, which is an urban area, originally formed a small basin in the floodplain of the Takahashi River.
- Main rivers: Takahashi River, Shinmoto River, Makiya River (Gokei), Mae River, Blood Sucking River, Sunagawa, Kageya River, Sakoya River, Yamada River, Hiwatani River
- Main mountains: Kinojoyama (397m),Fukuyama（302m）、軽部山（245m）、秋葉山（283m）、正木山（387m）、鍵山（387m）、経山（323m）、犬墓山（444m）、高山/春山（385m）、鬼身山（?m）、木村山（201m）、伊予部山（107m）、天柱山（330m）、登竜山（467m）、実僧坊山（470m）、高滝山（506m）
- Ancient times - Yamato kingshipAs a force comparable to the ancient kingdomKibi country Okayama,HiroshimaEast half,KagawaIslands,HyogoWestern (SanukiSuch asShikokuThere is also a theory that it was under the control of Soja), but it is said that the center was in Soja. Typical in the cityOld tombBoasts the 10th largest scale in JapanSakuyama TumulusThere is. Recently, there is a theory that the Yamato kingship originated from Kibi.
- Kunitori-ri systemUnder the Soja city areaKayo-gun(There are various notations such as "Kaya" and Kaya) ・Shimoda-gun("Shimotsu Michi") ・Kuboya DistrictIt belonged to a county called ("Kuboya"). This county will continue until the middle of the Meiji era.
- Battle of Shiramura River(663), The Yamato court armySilla-唐Everywhere to prevent Allied invasioncityTo the mountains in the cityOninojoThere is a theory that it was built. (However, there are many theories that the demon castle was built before Baekgang, and the actual situation has not yet been clarified.)
- Nara period - China OfKokufuWas placed. It is said that it was located near Kanaido, Soja City.
- Heian period --Late stage,Takahashi RiverIt is said that the Taitaizeki was built in Japan.. (#Sakai Twelve Township Associationreference)
- Muromachi Period - Ink paintingMaster and monkSesshuCame out.
- Edo Period - Bitchu Matsuyama DomainTerritory,Flag book・ Mr. MaitaBunkyu3 years(1863）DamingWas born nextAsao Domain,Okada Domain,Foot guard,Okayama DomainIt is a branch domainIkusaka Domain(Okayama Nitta Clan), Misu Tomoyukisho,Hofuku-ji TempleIt was a fairly complicated rule with a mixture of territories.
Soja City (first generation)
- Early Meiji ―― Soja-mura, Kaya-gun, the predecessor of Soja-shi, was born by merging Hachibe-mura ("Yatabe"), Osakabe-mura ("Oshikabe"), and a part of Kodera-mura.
- 1889(Meiji 22) June 6-Soja Village, Kaya District and Ide Village, Kaya District merge.Kayo-gunSoja VillageBecomes
- 1896(Meiji 29) February 2-Kaya-gun Soja-mura changed to a town system, Kaya-gunSoja TownBecomes
- 1900(Meiji 33) April 4-The county will be reorganized. Kaya-gun and Kato-gun mergedKibi-gunTo. Kuboya-gun and Tsuu-gun mergedTokubo-gun("Tsukubo"). The predecessor of Soja City, Sojamachi, Kaya-gun, will be Sojamachi, Kibi-gun.
- 1908(Meiji 41) February 2-Kibi-gun Sojamachi merged with Kibi-gun.
- 1951(Showa 26) April 4-Kibi-gun Sojamachi merged with Kibi-gun.
- 1956(Showa 31)- Fiscal rebuilding organizationApply for (1965Escape to).
- 1972(47)May 4 --Kibi-gun in Soja CityShowa TownIncorporated.
- 1993(5)- Okayama Prefectural UniversityOpened.
- 1997(9)- Okayama ExpresswayIs completed.
Soja City (2nd generation)
- 2005May 3 --Soja City (first generation)Tokubo-gunYamate Village-Kiyone Village3 cities and villagesmerger(New merger) and newlyGeneral corporationWill be. The city emblem inherits that of the first Soja city.
- 2009(21)May 3 - Mitsubishi MotorsStarted accepting new car subsidies.
- 2013(25)May 10 --Sesshu-related 6 cities in the Chugoku region (Soja,Ihara,Mihara,Yamaguchi,Hofu,Masuda) Agreed to cooperate for mutual support in the event of a disaster.
- 2015(27)May 3 --Established "Soja City Song" to commemorate the 10th anniversary of the new merger.
- 2018 (30) heavy rains in western Japan will cause great damage.
Municipal administration / administrative agency
City hall / branch office
- Soja City Hall: 1-1-XNUMX, Soja City Central
- North branch office: Soja City Minobe 638
- West Branch Office: Soja City Shinpon 7743
- Showa branch office: 1915-1 Minagi, Soja-shi
- Yamate Branch Office: 17-1 Jitokatayama, Soja City
- Kiyone Branch Office: 1135 Kiyonekarube, Soja City
- Soja City Fire Department・Fire department
Unless otherwise specified, according to "Successive Mayors of Japan: XNUMX Years of Municipal System Enforcement".
- Former Soja Mayor
|1||Yasuo Inoue||March 1954, 29 (Showa 4)||March 1958, 33 (Showa 4)|
|2||Hayashi Toru||March 1958, 33 (Showa 4)||March 1978, 53 (Showa 4)|
|3||Setsuo Honyuki||March 1978, 53 (Showa 4)||1998 (Heisei 10)/4/24|
|4||Yoji Takeuchi||1998 (Heisei 10)/4/25||2005 (Heisei 17)/3/21|
- Mayor of Soja
|代||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date||Remarks|
|First generation||Yoji Takeuchi||2005/4/17||2007/9/3||Former and former Mayor of Soja resigned in the middle of his term due to bidding intervention issues.|
|2-5 generations||Soichi Kataoka||2007/10/14||Incumbent|
Soja City's main policies
Efforts to "employ XNUMX people with disabilities"
One of the main policies set forth as Mayor Kataoka's second promise. In the five years from 2 (Heisei 2011) to 23 (Heisei 2015), Soja City will work together as a public and private sector to create a place where 27 people with disabilities can work. In order to promote this initiative, the "Soja City Employment Committee for Thousands with Disabilities" (Chairman Yasuhiko Egusa, Chairman of the Social Welfare Corporation Asahikawaso) was established, and the "Soja City Employment Promotion Ordinance for Thousands with Disabilities" was established. Promote the employment of people with disabilities by setting up the "Employment Center for Thousands of Persons with Disabilities", which is a working life support organization, and the "Working Support Room", which provides support from welfare to employment in collaboration with Hello Work Soja. We are making efforts for this.
As of October 2014, 26, the number of people with disabilities working is 10.
Ground / eating
Local production for local consumption, in which vegetables cultivated by farmers in Soja City are consumed in Soja City, is called "local food". In 2011 (Heisei 23), we started efforts with the goal of using 35% (weight basis) of agricultural products produced in the city for school lunches. Cabbage, Chinese cabbage, and radish cultivated by producers and groups of producers certified by Soja City are used in school lunch menus. In 2013 (Heisei 25), the actual usage rate for school meals was 31.1%.
The "Soja Ji Eating Corporation" is mainly responsible for the land and eating business, and will build a vegetable purchasing, collection and shipping system to expand production and sales channels. Eight supermarkets in the city have direct sales corners to sell vegetables produced by Soja. This initiative is expected to increase the production motivation of small-scale farmers and utilize idle land.
Soja City New Life Transport "Sesshu-kun"
"Sesshu-kun" is a reservation-type and shared-type demand responsive transport system that transfers from one place to another in Soja City for 1 yen per person. Started on April 1, 300 (Heisei 2011). Nine vehicles with a capacity of 23 to 4 people cover the entire city. The operation is carried out by a consigned bus / taxi operator.
The number of users gradually increased, and in June 2013, the average daily number of users of "Sesshu-kun" exceeded 25. It has become a familiar means of transportation for citizens when they go out for shopping or going to the hospital. Business offices in the city support operations by setting up waiting areas and acting as reservations. It is attracting attention from other local governments as a new model of public transportation.
Parenting Kingdom That's right
With the keyword "Child-rearing kingdom soja", the government, civic groups, NPOs, etc. are working on child-rearing support. The mascot character Chuppy obtained through open recruitment is widely recognized by the public as a symbol of the promotion of this measure.
The "Children's Ordinance," which is the basis for creating a system that supports the growth of children throughout the city, came into effect in November 2009. We offer a wide range of support measures, including expanding the target age for free pediatric medical expenses, opening a place for interaction between infants and their parents, holding children's councils and children's meetings, and issuing a booklet that summarizes information on child-rearing support. It is expanding.
Garbage bag floating exchange rate system
In October 2010, the sales amount of city-designated garbage bags was halved. At that time, he promised the citizens that "the sales amount of city-designated garbage bags will be raised or lowered depending on the amount of household waste discharged over the next three years." This is the start of the "garbage bag floating exchange rate system".
Advertising on city-designated garbage bags, holding environmental delivery schools at elementary schools in the city, exchanging miscellaneous garbage and city-designated garbage bags, posting the status of household waste on the city public relations paper, etc. We are working on various measures that will lead to raising awareness of waste reduction. Household waste emissions are reduced by an average of 7.7 percent. Based on this achievement, the price of city-designated garbage bags was reduced by 2013% from October 25. It is set to to review the sales of city designation garbage bag also to prospect the next three years.
Soja Tourism University
"Soja Tourism University" was opened in 2011 to learn about Soja tourism and its attractions. Those who have completed the program will be given the title of Tourism Navigator in the hope that they will play an active role as evangelists who convey and spread the appeal of tourism in Soja. This university is one of the recommendations presented in a report submitted to the city in 23 by the Soja Tourism Project, which discussed the ideal way of tourism for Soja. It is an effort to increase the number of tourists to Soja by word of mouth of students who have experienced sightseeing in Soja.
That's right, Kibiji Marathon
Set in Kibi Road, which is full of historical romance, the full marathon, half marathon, 10 km, 5 km, 3 km, and family marathon (1.5 km, 800 m) are held, and men and women of all ages enjoy running.
In February 1994, the departure and arrival points were moved to Soja City. Held 6 times until February 2. Since the renewal was held in February 2003 after a five-year hiatus, the number of entries has steadily increased every year, and 15 entries have been made at the fifth year of the 2 (Heisei 10) competition. .. It was the largest tournament with a full marathon in the Chugoku and Shikoku regions, and it was a tournament with participants that could be counted as one of the ten fingers nationwide. The 5km and half marathon are certified as official courses of the Japan Association of Athletics Federations.
The full marathon and half marathon are popular with runners from all over the country, setting up a course that goes around the historical sites of Kibi Road, such as the Bitchū Kokubunji Temple and the Sakuyama Ancient Tomb. At stores in the city, "Marutoku Service", which provides special services to runners, is being implemented to revitalize the city's economy.
- 1982 (Showa 57) Sanyo Shimbun holds the Okayama Prefectural Athletic Stadium (Okayama City, now Kanko Stadium) as the departure and arrival point. The 35km course will be held at the turning point of Bitchū Kokubunji Temple in Soja City.
~ Held 1993 times from Okayama City to 5 (Heisei 12)
- February 1994 Held jointly by Sanyo Shimbun and Soja City, and held as the "'6 Kibiji Marathon" starting from Soja City. The event is a full marathon, a second event of a family marathon, and 2 people apply for participation.
- February 1995 Added 7km road race events. Number of applicants: 2
- February 2003 Held the 15th time as the "2 Kibiji Marathon" after moving the venue to Soja City. Number of applicants: 2003
-After that, the event was canceled due to financial reasons, traffic conditions, etc.-
- February 2009 Renewal held as "21 Soja Kibiji Marathon" with "Soja" added to the tournament name. The event is a full marathon and a family marathon. Number of applicants 2
- February 2010 Added half marathon as an event. Decided to hold it in the 22th week of February every year. Number of applicants: 2
- February 2011 Held in full, half, 23 km, 2 k events.A running event (family marathon) is held.For the first time, the number of applicants exceeds 5.4.Number of applicants: 2.6
- February 2012 We have added a second running event to the tournament where even families can easily participate. Number of applicants: 24
- October 2012 24km will be newly established, and the half marathon and 10km will be official courses of the Japan Association of Athletics Federations.
- February 2013 Number of applicants: 25
- April 2013 Established a marathon-specialized department "Soja Kibiji Marathon Promotion Office" (25 staff members) in Soja City Hall.
* Courses and events are held with repeated minor changes in order to respond to traffic conditions and an increase in participants.
In June 2009, with the aim of utilizing the know-how gained from activity experiences in various countries around the world in the multicultural coexistence measures of the city, the AMDA Group, a medical and international relief NGO, and "multicultural" We have concluded an "Agreement on Coexistence", built a relationship with foreign citizens that can be seen, and reflected it in administrative measures. In addition, in cooperation with various organizations and groups, such as providing administrative information through the foreign community, we will promote the creation of a foundation where foreign citizens can live independently and live in the community with peace of mind, aiming to create a truly multicultural community. There is.
- Promotion of international contribution activities from Okayama
- Support for international contribution activities (providing support funds through donations, etc.)
- Providing opportunities for participation to citizens
- Stockpile and provision of international relief supplies
- Implementation of projects to promote multicultural coexistence
- Approach for forming a foreign community (cultivation of key person networks and self-help organizations)
- Support for child-rearing, medical care, etc. (foreign language parents' school and telephone interpretation service)
- Correspondence to foreign preschoolers
- Promotion of Japanese language education for foreigners and international understanding education for local residents
- Holding exchange events (promoting children's participation and providing opportunities for exchange with foreigners. Promoting exchange of foreigners with local communities)
- Promotion of human exchange
- Recruitment and participation of volunteer activities by citizens and staff
- Human resource development by holding seminars / lectures and workshops for international understanding / learning at elementary and junior high schools
- Mutual utilization of information and physical resources
- Holding events at city hall facilities (promotion of enlightenment and understanding of international contributions using public spaces)
- Dissemination of information through public relations papers, etc.
- Implementation of joint research
Tripartite agreement between NPO Amda, Okayama Prefectural University and Soja City
In September 2013, the certified non-profit activity corporation AMDA, the public university corporation Okayama Prefectural University, and Soja City will cooperate in the fields of disaster support, regional development, education, human resource development, and welfare projects. Concluded an agreement.The main cooperation projects are as follows.
- Disaster support activities such as the formulation of a three-party collaboration program to respond to the Nankai Trough earthquake and disaster area support through three-party collaboration
- Regional promotion project in which each other cooperates for the region
- Education and human resource development promotion programs such as acceptance of international students and specialized education in welfare
- Welfare projects such as support programs for people with disabilities
Welfare culture pioneer city
The city image that Soja City is aiming for is "one of the best welfare culture pioneer cities in Japan", and the best welfare conference in Japan was established in December 2015. It is the city image that the second Soja City Comprehensive Plan formulated in April 27 aims for.At the meeting, we set up a subcommittee for the elderly, a subcommittee for improving the medical system, a subcommittee for supporting children with developmental disabilities, and a subcommittee for zero waiting-list children. Each subcommittee is studying and deciding measures to improve the support system for children with zero children and children with developmental disabilities.
- City council member fixed number 22
- However, due to the application of Article 7 of the Special Merger Law (special incumbent), the members of the former three municipalities before the merger (3 in total)2006May 5Continued to serve.
- Due to the special appointment, the number of members has almost doubled from 23 in the old city to 43. "We are going against administrative reform," the residents' group "Soja City Council Dissolution Association" gathered signatures for the implementation of the referendum, and made this request in July.A referendum on the pros and cons of the dissolution of the city council was voted on August 7, 2005, and was counted on the same day.With 8 votes in favor and 28 votes against, a request for dissolution (recall) was approved, and the city council election (constant 2) was held within 2,886 days.The number of voters on the day was 2,540, and the turnout was 40%.
Economic and industrial
Auto parts(Mizushima-Mitsubishi MotorsIndustrial parks (often related) are located in the Makabe / Ijirino and Kushiro districts, forming the corporate housing complex "Cooperative Wing Valley".In addition, there is a corporate complex in Akahama, forming "Techno Park Soja".
By attracting other companiesCalpisOkayama FactoryYamazaki breadOkayama FactoryRengoOkayama FactoryJapanese sea bassSettlement centerUnitikaSoja Tokiwa FactoryKibun foodOkayama Soja FactoryShinobu FoodsThe Okayama factory is located.
Manufacturing of automobile parts is the largest industry that supports Soja City, and most of them are subcontractors of Mitsubishi Motors located in Mizushima, Kurashiki City, so the business condition of Mitsubishi Motors has a great impact on Soja City. 2000年から2004年頃のXNUMX-XNUMXMitsubishi recall hiddenProblems and from 2008Lehman shockThe recession caused by Mitsubishi Motors caused serious damage to Mitsubishi Motors, which was a big blow to Soja City.Therefore, various Mitsubishi Motors support measures are being implemented during the recession.
- An example of support measures
- Actively purchase Mitsubishi Motors as a public car
- A subsidy of 10 yen will be given when purchasing a car (new car) made by Mitsubishi Motors.
- Selling a gift certificate worth 120 million yen that can be used to purchase a car (new car) made by Mitsubishi Motors for 100 million yen
Agriculture is carried out in the entire area except the urban area.
Main agricultural products
- Rice(Akebono,Asahi, Hinohikari, Kikomaru, etc.)-All areas except urban areas
- Grape(Muscat,PioneEtc.)-All areas except urban areas (especially Qin, Ijirino, etc.)
- Peach(white peachEtc.)-All areas except urban areas (especially Yamate, Fukutani, Kodera, etc.)
- celery --Yamate district
- Earls Melon --Yamate district
- Corn --Seion district
Other special products, specialties, souvenirs, local dishes, etc.
- Sesshu Monaka
- Kibi no Tsuki
- Demon surprised bun
- Kibi mochi
- Red rice(Shinmoto district)
- Peanut tofu
- Tama tofu
- Fried rice
- TonguBread(Upper bread, butter roll)
- Sake(Yoikigen, Matsunaga Sake Brewery, Miyake Sake Brewery)
- BitchuShinto musicsurface
- Goza-Tatami mat-tatami
- Auto parts
Sister cities/partner cities
- sister city
|Population distribution by age in Soja City and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Soja City (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Soja City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Area of habitable area --77.85km2
- Daylight hours ―― 1,928 hours / year (2019)
- Annual average temperature ―― 15.3 ℃ (2019)
- Annual Precipitation ―― 1,162 mm (2019)
- Average age-45.9 years (2019)
- Life expectancy (male) -81.3 years (2019)
- Life expectancy (female) -87.7 years (2019)
- Percentage of young children (under 15)-14.01% (2019)
- Working-age population ratio (15 years old-64 years old) --58.18% (2019)
- Elderly population ratio (65 years old and over)-27.82% (2019)
- Daytime population -61,721 (2019)
- Day / Night Population Ratio-92.32% (2019)
- Population growth rate (compared to 3 years ago) ―― 1.70% increase (2019)
- Female labor force participation rate-50.2% (2019)
- Unemployment rate-3.6% (2019)
- Total fertility rate --1.47 (2019)
- Primary industryEmployee composition ratio-2.9% (2019)
- Primary industryEmployee composition ratio-23.5% (2019)
- Primary industryEmployee composition ratio-65.9% (2019)
- Agricultural output-31 billion yen (2019)
(Some numbers are rounded off)
Junior high school
- Soja City Soja East Junior High School
- Soja Municipal Soja Nishi Junior High School
- Soja Municipal Soja Junior High School
- Soja Municipal Showa Junior High School
- Soja Municipal Aso Elementary School
- Soja Municipal Ikeda Elementary School
- Soja Municipal Ishin Elementary School
- Soja Municipal Kiyone Elementary School
- Soja Municipal Showa Elementary School
- Soja Municipal Kamiji Elementary School
- Soja Municipal Shinmoto Elementary School
- Soja Municipal Soja Elementary School
- Soja Municipal Soja Kita Elementary School
- Soja Municipal Soja Chuo Elementary School
- Soja Municipal Soja Nishi Elementary School
- Soja Municipal Soja Higashi Elementary School
- Soja Municipal Tokiwasho Elementary School
- Soja Municipal Hata Elementary School
- Soja City Yamate Elementary School
Adjacent municipalities/administrative districts
City center station:Soja Station
- West Japan Railway Company(JR West Japan)
- ■Hakubi Line:- Kiyone Station - Soja Station - Gokei Station - Hiwa Station - Minagi Station -
- ■Kibi Line:- Hattori Station - Higashi Sosha Station --Soja Station
- * OthersSanyo Shinkansen Okayama station - Shin Kurashiki StationIt has passed the city twice in between.
- General highways:National Route 180,National Route 429,National Route 486
Area codeIs 0866 (30-39,90,92-96,99).
- 0866 (30-39,90,92-96,99) Area (Soja MA)
- NTT West
- 総社収容局（市内南部） 31（0、1千番台）、90（0-4千番台・7-9千番台）、92-94
- Minagi Containment Bureau (northwestern part of the city) 90 (5s, 6s), 99 (0-3 thousands)
- Soja Gokei Containment Bureau (Central City) 95 (0, 4-6, 8, 9 series)
- Soja Shinpon Containment Bureau (southwest of the city) 96 (0-3, 7-9 thousand series)
- Soja Aso Containment Bureau (eastern part of the city) 99 (4-9 thousand series)
- Hikari phone(Depending on the accommodation station) 31 (2-9 thousand series)
- Energia Communications 30
- KDDI 37
- Softbank 33,38
- Rakuten Communications 32
- Free number 34-36,39
- NTT West
In addition, Mabi-cho, Kurashiki-shi is2009May 6Soja MA was changed to Kurashiki MA, and since then, mutual calls between Soja City and Mabi-cho, Kurashiki City have been treated as adjacent. In addition, the telephone numbers of some subscribers have changed in Soja City.
- 0866-97 (Mabi-cho, Kurashiki-shi) → 086-697
- 0866-97 (Soja City) → 0866-95
- Since this area code was used by two accommodation stations (Mabi and Gokei, Soja), the area code was changed to 2-086 for Mabi-cho, Kurashiki City, and the city area code for Soja City. 697-0866 (95-4 thousand series) is currently unused.
- 0866-91 (KDDI in Mabi-cho, Kurashiki City) → 086-691
- 0866-91 (KDDI in Soja City) → 0866-37 (subscriber number also changed significantly)
- This area code has been assigned to KDDI, and has been changed to 086-691 for Mabi-cho, Kurashiki-shi and 0866-37 for Soja-shi.
- Since the changed area code is the KDDI already assigned area code of Soja MA, the subscriber number has changed significantly.
The following post offices collect and deliver mail.
- Sanyo newspaperSoja branch office
Terrestrial TV broadcasting In almost the entire flat area of the cityCompany relay stationとOkayama HeadquartersIs covered, and both can be received. The output of the Soja station is small, but the installation location is close to Iyobeyama in the city, and the Okayama station has an installation location.Okayama CitySouth ward-Tamano-shiBorderKinkozanTherefore, the distance is long, but the output is large.
In mountainous areas, there are many places where relay stations called difficult-to-view areas are not installed, or even if they are installed, there are many places where only NHK and RSK are installed, such as Minagi relay stations, so antennas are used. Many households subscribe to cable TV or watch via a joint reception antenna. Also, in the Tanei area near Takahashi, the VHF station (NHK / RSK only) of the Takahashi relay station near the city border can be received. Since all of them are analog broadcasting only, after the analog broadcasting ends, there is no choice but to subscribe to cable TV or, if possible, use a high-performance antenna to receive Okayama stations and Soja stations.
Terrestrial digital TV broadcastingThe Okayama station started on December 2006, 12, and you can watch it if you receive the Okayama station by adjusting the direction of the household and antenna that receives it. Since the digital broadcasting of Soja stations is scheduled to open in December 1, households receiving it will not be able to watch terrestrial digital broadcasting after that.
- For the case where the plane of polarization is "vertical", the element is erected vertically to the ground by rotating the antenna 90 degrees to the side from the normal "horizontal" case.
|Station name||NHK Okayama||RSK||OHK||RNC||KSB||TSC||output||Plane of polarization||SEND|
|Digital remote control number||1 ch||2 ch||6 ch||8 ch||4 ch||5 ch||7 ch|
|Soja||デ ジ タ ル||32 ch||45 ch||19 ch||16 ch||15 ch||17 ch||14 ch||1W||Level||Iyobeyama|
|analog||58 ch||55 ch||38 ch||41 ch||62 ch||43 ch||60 ch||10W|
|Okayama||デ ジ タ ル||32 ch||45 ch||21 ch||27 ch||20 ch||30 ch||18 ch||2 kW||Level||Kinkozan|
|analog||5 ch||3 ch||11 ch||35 ch||9 ch||25 ch||23 ch||V10kW /U20kW|
|Minagi||analog||49 ch||51 ch||47 ch||-||-||-||-||1W||垂直||Mt.|
|Takahashi||analog||2 ch||12 ch||7 ch||-||-||-||-||10W||Level||Chicken foot mountain|
FM radio broadcast
- NHK OkayamaFM: 88.7 MHz (Okayama station Output 1kW), 87.9 MHz (Takahashi Bureau Output 10W)
- FM Okayama: 76.8 MHz (Okayama station output 1 kW), 81.3 MHz (Takahashi station output 10 W)
- FM Living: 82.8 MHz (total company station output 10 W) (Kurashiki CityCommunity FMAlthough it is a bureau, information on Soja City may also be taken up)
AM radio broadcast
- NHK OkayamaSecond broadcast: 603 kHz (Okayama output 5 kW)
- NHK OkayamaSecond broadcast: 1386 kHz (Okayama output 5 kW)
- RSK radio: 1494 kHz (Okayama output 10 kW)
Sightseeing / Events
In the city, there is a tourist area that straddles the western part of Okayama City.KibijiThere is.
Famous place, historic spot
- Oninojo: National Historic Site
- Bi Chugoku Bunji Temple
- Hofuku-ji Temple
- Sakuyama Tumulus
- Bi Chugoku Soja Shrine
- Komorizuka Tumulus
- Ezaki Kofun
- Kakurikoriyama Kofun
- Remains of Bichin Nunnery Temple
- Btsutyuu Chinese Prefectural Trace
- Demon's difference rock
- Iwaya Temple Ruins
- Fukuyama CastleTraces: National Historic Sites
- Miyayama tumulus group, Miwayama tumulus group,MikasaOld tomb
- Yoshimin monument
- Jinwakashi Weir / Twelve Township Water
- Shinmei Shrine
- Karube Shrine(Famous as a shrine of the milk god)
- Magic shrine
- Sunagawa Park
- Soja City Kibiji Cultural Center
- Soja City Town Corner Local Museum
- Monument to historic site exploration
Leisure and entertainment facilities
Festivals and events
- Bitchu Kagura
- Onigatsuji (2nd Saturday of February every year)
- Soja Citizen's Festival Sesshu Festa (8st Saturday of August every year)
- Chikaraishi Soja (August every year)
- Red rice ritual (November 11th of the lunar calendar every year)
- Kiyone Seiryu Festival
- Bichu Onra Taiko-Japanese drum
In alphabetical order.Only published areas are listed.
Political / economic
- Akiyama Gyotaro - Businessman,Asahi ShimbunPresident.
- Mamoru Kiguchi - Businessman,World Inc.Founder (from Kushiro)
- Shigeo Takaya --Businessman, politician.Okayama CityLong,Tivoli JapanFormer president,Toy kingdomFormer president (from Kushiro)
- Kunihiko Tanaka - Businessman,Kura SushiFounder / President.
- Utaro Hashimoto - Businessman..Ebisu Factory Manager of Dainippon Beer, Managing Director (from Qin)
- Mt. Hashimoto --The second son of politician Ryutaro Hashimoto[Annotation 2].
- Ryutaro Hashimoto -Former politicianprime minister, Grandson of Utaro Hashimoto,Ryugo HashimotoEldest son of[Annotation 3].
- Ryugo Hashimoto - Officials,政治家, The fifth son of Utaro Hashimoto, the father of Ryutaro and Daijiro[Annotation 4].
- Yukio Kondo - Lawyer,Japan Federation of Bar AssociationsVice-president.
- Ohno Showasai - Wood craftsman
- Naoko Okada - comedian,Yoshimoto New ComedyBelongs.
- Asuka Kataoka -actress, Production Harmony affiliation.
- Kiguchi Kyuho - 彫刻家(From Soja)
- Seizan Kokufu - Japanese painter(From Soja)
- Ghostnote - rock band
- Toshiyuki Sennaya - announcer,TV OsakaAnnouncement manager.
- Hori Yasumichi - Priest(From Soja)
- Hori peace - Western painter(From Soja)
- Maki Chang - Singer-songwriter
- Kouki Matsuno - Film director,TV setDirector(From Seion)
- Mitsutani Kunishiro --Western painter (from Soja)
- Yakushiji budget - architect
- Makiya Yamaguchi --Actor, office Matoba affiliation
- Yabuki Hiun - Japanese painter(From Soja)
- Asajiro Yoshitomi -Western painter
- Satoshi Shimizu - Amateur boxingAthlete, 2012London OlympicsBronze medalist (from Showa area)
- Hitomi Shintani - Athleticsplayer,Toyota Loom/ Belonging to Sakura Athletes Club (from Yamate)
- Takaaki Ryugi - Grand SumoWrestler,Hanaregoma stableAffiliation. Once of "Mizuno" and "Kai Matsuyama"Four-pronged nameWas calling himself.
- Ayaka Saeki - handballplayer,Hida Takayama Black Bulls GifuAffiliation
- Hiromasa Tanaka -Yuanサ ッ カ ーplayer,Fagiano OkayamaAffiliation
- Daichi Okamoto -Former soccer player,MIO Biwako Shiga,FC OsakaAffiliation
- Koyama Yuto -YuanProfessional baseball player,Tokyo Yakult SwallowsAffiliation
- Kohei Maki - soccer player,SC SagamiharaAffiliation uniform number: 34, GK
- Ueda real parents - Muromachi PeriodThe last Sengoku warlord. Demon castle owner.Mr. MimuraVassalMimura familyReal child.Motochika MimuraBrother. The main character of the novel ""
- Omori Inspection School Honor --With Kutarou Kajino. Edo period politician (School inspection),musician. A person from Abu Village (currently Fukui).
- Motoyuki Nakajima - Sengoku warlord, Btsutyuu Keizan castle owner.Mr. NikaidoOrigin of.
- Munechi Shimizu --Shimizu Muneharu's older brother (from Ide)
- Shimizu Muneharu - Sengoku warlord,Bitchu Takamatsu CastleLord (from Ide)
- Sesshu - Muromachi Period OfPainter(From Akahama)
- Daiki - Zen monk,Hideyoshi Toyotomi-Oda NobunagaSword,Hideyori ToyotomiEducation staff (from Kushiro)
- Furukawa Koshoken - Local historian,Historian,Geographer(From new book)
- Hiromi Ikeuchi --A critic of marital family issues. (From Ashimori, Kita-ku, Okayama City, graduated from Soja High School)
- Akira Hashimoto - journalist, The second son of Kenzo Hashimoto.
- Uichi Hashimoto --The eldest son of the scholar, Utaro Hashimoto.
- Hashimoto Kenzo - Officials, The third son of Utaro.
- Daijiro Hashimoto - politician·Governor of Kochi Prefecture, The second son of Ryogo Hashimoto.
- Hiroshi Hashimoto --The third son of a bureaucrat, Inuizo.
- Minoru Hashimoto --The eldest son of a businessman, Inuizo.
- Hisae Hie - Fuji TelevisionPresidentPresident.. The head familyKiyone VillageWas (and my ancestorsMabi-choIt was Wakihonjin on the riverside).
- Fujiko Hemming --Spend your childhood in the old days.
Naoi Twelve Township Association
The Sakai Twelve Township Association consists of Soja City, Okayama City and Kurashiki City.combinationIs.. It is in charge of the irrigation and soil work of the XNUMX Kago irrigation water, which is said to have been made at the end of the Heian period. The water is located in Ijirino, Soja City.Takahashi RiverJoint weir (completed in 1965, ) Is taking water.1983The unveiling ceremony of the 58th anniversary of the construction of the Sakai dam was held in (800)..
- ^ The "710-12xx" area is under the jurisdiction of the former Shinpon Post Office. Transferred to Minagi Post Office in 2015 due to the non-collection and delivery of Shinpon Post Office.
- ^ Unlike Ryotaro and Ryogo, which will be described later, he was born and raised in Soja City.
- ^ Born in Tokyo and raised in Tokyo, but self-proclaimed from Soja. In the city for a short period of time as a child and for a long period of time after being elected as a member of the DietliveWas.
- ^ The place of birth is Tokyo, but he calls himself from Soja City. Has a history of living in the city.
- ^ Kibiji Clean Center (Waste Disposal Facility)
- ^ a b "Takahashi River Joint Weir (Sanai Weir Taizeki)”. Soja City (March 2012, 3). 2018/4/4Browse.
- ^ a b "(PDF)”. Soja City. P. 2/4. 2018/4/4Browse.
- ^ a b "(PDF)”. China Construction Kosaikai. 2018/4/4Browse.
- ^ Soja City "Soja City Handbook 2009 Statistical Data"(Retrieved June 2010, 10.)
- ^ "Sesshu-related 6 cities, cooperation agreement". Chinese newspaper (Chinese newspaper). (November 2013, 10) 2013/10/28Browse.
- ^ "Abundant nature, historical expression Soja City Song 10 years since the establishment of the new city, announced on the 22nd". Sanyo newspaper(July 2015, 3) 2015/4/11Browse.
- ^ "Deep claw marks left in Kurashiki, Soja, and Hayashima Heavy rain for one month, gradually revealing the actual damage". 2018/11/29Browse.
- ^ Successive Governor's Compilation Meeting 1983, Pages 71-73.
- ^ "Currently XNUMX new candidates for Soja city election XNUMXth ballot counting". 2018/11/29Browse.
- ^ The first 1 units for both individuals and corporations (200 unit each)）
- ^ First 50 cars (Soja City Official Website Information）
- ^ Soja City,Municipal administration handbook Than
- ^ Bichu Onra Taiko --Soja City Tourism Association
- ^ Sakai XNUMX Kago Union Regulations(As of January 2015, 6Archive) --Soja City Homepage
- Edited by successive governors, "Mayors of Japan: 3 Years of Municipal Enforcement," Volume 1983, Compilation of Successive Governor, XNUMX.
- Weekly Toyo Keizai "Urban Data Pack 2020 Edition" Toyo Keizai, 2020.
- Geoshape repository historic province dataset beta version (Checking the reference date on the left sideYou can see the change of administrative area)
- Soja City, Okayama Prefecture (33208A1968)
- Kamiari Village, Kibi District, Okayama Prefecture (33B0050012) --Merged with Sojamachi on April 1951, 4.
- Hattori Village, Kibi District, Okayama Prefecture (33B0050029) --Merged with Sojamachi on April 1951, 4.
- Hada Village, Kibi District, Okayama Prefecture (33B0050013) --Merged with Sojamachi on April 1954, 3.
- Misu Village, Tsukubo District, Okayama Prefecture (33B0180002) --Merged with Sojamachi on April 1954, 3.
- Sojamachi, Kibi-gun, Okayama (33B0050020) --March 1954, 3 Merged into Soja City.
- Tokiwa Village, Tsukubo District, Okayama Prefecture (33B0180003) --March 1954, 3 Merged into Soja City.
- Yamada Village, Kibi County, Okayama Prefecture (33B0050008) --March 1954, 3 Merged into Soja City.
- Shinhonmura, Kibi-gun, Okayama (33B0050009) --March 1954, 3 Merged into Soja City.
- Kushiro Village, Kibi District, Okayama Prefecture (33B0050006) --March 1954, 3 Merged into Soja City.
- Ikeda Village, Kibi District, Okayama Prefecture (33B0050023) --March 1954, 3 Merged into Soja City.
- Aso Village, Kibi District, Okayama Prefecture (33B0050001) --March 1954, 3 Merged into Soja City.
- Showa-cho, Kibi-gun, Okayama (33504A1968) --Incorporated into Soja City in 1972.
- Soja City, Okayama Prefecture (33208A1968)
- Official website
- Employment of XNUMX people with disabilities-Challenge of Soja City, Okayama Prefecture - Facebook
- General corporationGeographic data related to- Open street map
- Map - Google map
- Soja City / Yamate Village / Kiyone Village Merger Council(2005/03/07 archive)- National Diet LibraryWeb Archiving Project