<New Corona> Vaccination schedule for each municipality in Okayama prefecture under 64 years old
If you write the contents roughly
The priority is for people with underlying illnesses and care workers, and after that, we plan to divide the age group into several groups and make reservations and inoculations in sequence.
Regarding the inoculation of the new corona vaccine to people under the age of 64, in Okayama Prefecture, inoculation tickets will be given in Yakage Town on the 4th and in Soja City and Tamano City on the 7th. → Continue reading
KSB Setonaikai Broadcasting delivers a wide range of news every day, including political, social and economic news centered on Okayama and Kagawa prefectures, as well as local arts and sports.Full news videos!You can watch it immediately on your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Priority(Priorities),priority,In Englishpriority (Priority) is the order in which items are given priority.Prioritization (Prioritization) is the act of arranging items and activities in order of their relative importance..Decision making,planOne of the processes leading to.
In medical evaluation, among the multiple clients at the same time, the act of determining the order of importance and urgency for the purpose and care is included... Clinically, prioritization helps ensure the rationale and justification for using limited resources. Prioritization is sensitive to time, money and expertise. Evaluation of the risk priority level is one of the methods to set priorities that are difficult to set in the medical field... MedicalpolicyBut it is necessary to prioritize diseases that have a heavy burden of epidemics.
In business as well, there are budget constraints when setting goals and actually executing them, so it is important to prioritize implementation.projectNeed to tell.. Even in product quality control, when insects enter the factory and the productivity and quality of the product are degraded, the characteristics of the insects that enter the factory are not taken instead of taking ineffective measures. By considering the past mixed cases, it is possible to consider the priority order and take effective countermeasures..
Software designed to help prioritize specific business situations, such as time and money management.. In the field of computer programming, the time for the computer to decide the priority of the accumulated tasks to be processed increases with the square of each task, so there is also the problem that there is no time to allocate to actual work. , A measure was considered to calculate the priority a little more roughly.
In reality, it is often the case that the one with the greatest value is not known, or that it will not be understood without trying.ValuesAnd priorities need to be identifiedaimsIs set up. Without goals, you can only focus on options that give you reliable results near you, and it's hard to get long-term results. For example, when you spend a lot of time on travel planning and analyzing your upcoming TV, but you don't pay enough attention to your career, you're becoming an analytical paradigm (business term). Since people do not have infinite time, it is necessary to determine what is prioritized.
The most common questionnaire in 243 people who could not use their time well was that 33% of people were "trying to do many things at once", and in that case priority of what should be done Instead of trying to run them at the same time after deciding on the order, you can concentrate on the order, that is, concentrate on one thing at a time..
- ^ ""Prioritization" in Collins English Dictionary – Complete & Unabridged 10th Edition.”. Dictionary.com (2016). 2016/10/9Browse.
- ^ "Prioritization – definition of prioritization”. The Free Dictionary. 2016/10/9Browse.
- ^ a b Stephen P. Robbins, "I Can't Be More Decisive-Thirty-Seven Ways of Thinking to Improve the Quality of Decisions" Softbank Creative, 37, 2004-151, pp.153-165.ISBN 4-7973-2431-7.
- ^ "Definition of prioritization by Medical dictionary”. The Free Dictionary. 2016/10/9Browse. Actually, priority is displayed.
- ^ Jeffreys, M (2016). Priorization. Teaching Cultural Competence in Nursing and Health Care.Springer Publishing Company. ISBN 978-0-8261-1996-4
- ^ "Institute for Healthcare Improvement: Risk Priority Number”. Institute for Healthcare Improvement (2016). 2016/10/9Browse.
- ^ Toshihiko Sato, Yasuhito Sato, Tomohiro Hirao "Prediction of future disease burden in Japan"Medical Care and Society," Vol. 19, No. 2, 2009, pp. 141-150, two:10.4091 / iken.19.141, NOT 130004851765.
- ^ Kazunori Ito "Prioritize strategic action items"Senshu Business Review," Vol. 2, No. 1, 2007, pp. 97-107, NOT 40015554129.
- ^ Tomohiro Oba, "Effective Insect Repellent Management Based on Scientific Basis and Risk Assessment," Kapa Gikyo Magazine, Vol. 71, No. 2, 2017, pp. 144-146, two:10.2524 / jtappij.71.144, NOT 130005631463.
- ^ Partho (February 2009, 2). “Top 10 Time Management Software for Windows”. Gaea News Network. 2016/10/9Browse.
- ^ How to manage your time more effectively (according to machines)-Brian Christian (TED video) "To manage your time efficiently" with Japanese subtitles, 5 minutes 10 seconds, January 2018.
- ^ Jean Yeger "Effective for Guz! Time Management" translated by Masako Yamamoto, East Press Business, 2004, pp.22-24.ISBN 4-87257-462-1.
- / Procrastination
- Priority inversion
- Triage Prioritize treatment according to severity
- Trade off
- Pareto's law 80:20 rule
- Associative law Priority when formula is calculated
- How to manage your time more effectively (according to machines)-Brian Christian (TED video) "To manage your time efficiently" with Japanese subtitles, 5 minutes 10 seconds, January 2018.