[Breaking news] New corona confirmed 7 new infections Toyama Prefecture
If you write the contents roughly
There are seven men and women in their 20s and 70s, two in Nanto City and one in Toyama City, Takaoka City, Uozu City, Himi City, and Oyabe City.
On the 9th, seven new coronavirus infections were confirmed in Toyama prefecture. Men and women in their 7s to 20s, Nanto ... → Continue reading
"Toyama TV Broadcasting" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news from Toyama Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
oldVietnamIs part of and onceHokuriku HighwayIt prospered as a post town, a port town in Toyama Bay, a castle town in Uozu Castle and other castle towns, a gate town of temples and shrines, and a commercial and industrial city.CurrentlyShinkawa regionIt is a core metropolitan areaUozu metropolitan areaIt is the central city of Toyama Prefecture and the 7th largest population in Toyama Prefecture..
Much of the cityTateyama Kurobe GeoparkIs.The coastal areaThe most beautiful bay club in the worldFacing Toyama Bay, which is a member ofmirage,Firefly squid,Uozu buried forest(country'sSpecial Natural Monument) Is famous.Also, the fishing industry is thriving,North Sea FisheriesIt is the base of.Firefly squid is landedToyamaThe coast of Toyama Bay from to Uozu CitySpecial Natural MonumentIt is specified in.There are more stores in large suburban commercial facilities than in neighboring cities.Also,Ainokaze Toyama RailwaylineとToyama regional railwayBecause it is possible to transfer to the main lineTateyama Kurobe Alpine Route,Kurobe gorge railwayIt is an important point of transportation to tourist spots such as (trolley train), and there are many transfer passengers and accommodation facilities.
The name of the city changed from Omichi, Uodo → Odogaura → Odo → Ozu to the inhabitants of the time when Odogaura was called. As a result of the fishing method developed here by Mr. Takamado and Mr. Kuwa, who are able to eat a lot of fish, it is said that it is a fish producing area.1595(Bunroku4 years) It is derived from the fact that it became "Uozu" in April...Currently, it is "Uozu", but until immediately after the war, it was written as "Uozu", and in the past there was a time when "o" was pronounced "Uo", so "notation: There is a possibility that "Zu (pronounced: Uozu)" has changed to "Uozu".Some locals pronounce it "wow".In Romaji notation, it is UOZU instead of UODU.
- Densely Inhabited District ( DID : 17)
- Area: 4.28km2
- Population: Approximately 1
- Household: 6094
- Area ratio: 2.1%
- Population ratio: 35.5%
- Population density: 3845.8
The Uozu City Emblem is a concept based on the katakana "U", and the three sides of the "U" are the dramatic development of the city and the three great wonders of the city, the mirage, the buried forest, and the firefly squid. It is a representation and further symbolizes the three major beauty points of fraternity, sincerity, and health.The wave front represents a good port in the Sea of Japan and has a sense of "tsu", and the wave shape is drawn in a circle to show the harmony and unity of the citizens. (Established in 32) (From Uozu City Hall) * The image attached to the special notes is only the city emblem, and the dimensions and position may differ from the actual flag.
City catch phrase
- “Uozu, a city with a view of mirages”
Classification of lifelines, transportation, etc.
- Power company:Hokuriku Electric Power(60Hz)
- phone:West Nippon Telegraph and Telephone(NTT West Japan)
- highway:Central Japan Expressway(NEXCO Central Japan)
- Railway:Ainokaze Toyama Railway(AC 20,000V / 60Hz)
- : Toyama regional railway(DC 1500V)
- AutomobileLicense plate : Toyama
- Meteorological Observatory:Tokyo District Meteorological ObservatoryJurisdiction Niigata Local Meteorological ObservatoryJurisdiction Toyama Local Meteorological Observatory
- In this area, the cultures of northern Japan, eastern Japan, western Japan, distant regions and continents are mixed in the old days, and a unique cultural area is formed.HokurikuRelatively amongCapital Area] Has a strong intention.
- Dialects and accents are available in many parts of the cityUozu dialectIs used.Even in the city, the accent varies depending on the location, gender, and age.
- The color of kerosene plastic tanks is often red, but blue is also used in stores, and other colors such as white and blue are also used in some homes.
- Zoni mochi has traditionally been cooked in many homes, but recently there are also homes where you just boil it without baking it.
- When going to a metropolitan area, Nagoya is relatively close in terms of distance, but most of the time it goes to Tokyo.In addition, we may go to Niigata, Kanazawa, Kyoto, and Osaka for business.
- The seasoning of dishes is said to be rich in both salt and sugar.
- The festival isEast Japan,Northern JapanIt is said that there are many typical things.As an example, "Tatemon Matsuri" is "Tatemon Matsuri" in Tohoku.Nebuta"Shinano (Suwa)"Onbashira FestivalIt is a traditional ritual that takes the form of a fusion of.
Nature / geography / terrain
Shinkawa PlainNearly the center ofToyama PlainIn the eastern part ofKurobe River FanLocated in the western part of).AlsoItoigawa Shizuoka Structural LineIt is located about 53km west of Itoigawa.The city stretches from northwest to southeast, and to the northwestmirageToyama Bay is widespread, and since ancient times it has been a good port for many boats to come and go, and it has become a fishing ground with a wide variety of seafood.The southeastern part is a mountainous area with a maximum altitude of 2,415 m, and part of the area near Mt. KekachiyamaChubu Mountain National ParkIt is specified in.From the cityHida Mountains(Northern Alps) Including the Tateyama mountain rangeThree sacred mountains in JapanIs one ofTateyamaAndNihon Hyaku Meizan（Japan's hundred famous mountains） OfMt. Tsurugidake,Mt. Yakushidake,Mt. ShiroumadakeYou can see the mountains of 3000m class.furtherGotateyama mountain range OfMt. Asahidake,Mt. Yukikuradake,HatsugatakeYou can also see.Also, from the coastal area, you can see the area along the bay.Toyama OfUshidake Onsen Ski Resort,Takaoka OfNijo Kamiyama,Ishikawa OfNotojima-Noto PeninsulaCan be hoped for.
The topography of the city area isMountain area,Hilly area,plateau-Terrace,Fan,Lowland,LandfillIt is divided into.Most of the city has a gentle slope, with a horseback-like terrain centered on the northern part of Uozu Station.The coastal area of the city has a particularly deep seabed in Toyama Bay, and the coastline has hardly changed since ancient times.Also, in a form that is almost parallel to the coastlineUozu faultIs running.
Köppen climate classificationAccording to the climate of Uozu CityWarm and humid climate (Cfa), in the mountainsSubarctic humid climate(Df).Also, because it is a temperate mixed forest, it is evergreen and deciduous.Hardwood forestとConiferous forestIn addition to being mixed, in the mountainous areasAlpine plantIs growing. Sea of Japan side climateAnd the humidity is higher than the Pacific side.Especially in winter, there are many days when it rains and snows.The weather is relatively sunny in April-May and September-October.In summerFern phenomenonMay occur and the maximum temperature may exceed 35 ° C.The impact of the rainy season is less than on the Pacific side.Typhoons rarely hit directly.
Natural phenomenon forecast
In Toyama prefecture, in early spring, when there is a high probability that mirages will occur,tv set OfEur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.euMirage information is issued inside.In Toyama Bay, it can be seen especially from Uozu City.In addition, Tateyama view information from the city is forecast in summer.
River / waterside
- Lake: Pond in Ikejiri
- Waterfalls: Hirasawa Waterfall, Third Floor Tanataki
- Others: Osawa's jichinsai cedar, Tsubono's connection,Snake stone(Ryuishi), Tosugi
The city has a complete water circulation in one town.In Uozu City, which has a steep terrain with a straight line distance of only 1000 km from Toyama Bay with a water depth of over 2400 m to the mountains connected to the Tateyama mountain range with an altitude of 25 m or more, rain that has fallen on mountainous areas such as Mt. Kekachiyama and Mongatake Snow turns into the Katagai River, Hayatsuki River, or groundwater, flows through the fan-shaped land, and pours into Toyama Bay.The water that returns to the sea becomes clouds and rain and snow again.It can be said that the city, which is blessed with abundant nature, is made up of the benefits of this water cycle.Even now, there are many households in the city that use well water (groundwater).Depending on the area, there are places where you can self-spray.The Uozu Buried Forest, a special natural monument, was also kept in good condition by preventing the invasion of seawater by this cold groundwater.
Composition of urban areas and residential areas
Since the plain area is small compared to the total area and most of it is mountainous, the urban area and residential area are separated by the coastal area.National highways, highways, and railroad lines run parallel to the coastline in areas relatively close to the coast.The central station in the city areaUozu StationAnd there is a city hall nearby.The old cityToyama regional railwayDentetsu Uozu StationRailway lines are elevated in the surrounding area.
- City area
- The city area is from the coastNational Route 8Although it is concentrated along the railway lines, the sea side has a strong taste of the old city area from the elevated railway where the Ainokaze Toyama Railway Line and the Toyama Chiho Railway Main Line run side by side.
- Uozu station square is an urban area that has been maintained since the 40's, from the stationPrefectural Road 135A large road with two lanes on each side has been developed up to (former National Highway No. 8).Commercial facilities such as "Uozu Shopping Square Sun Plaza", cram schools, entertainment districts (persimmon tree splits), city halls, and government facilities such as the national government building are concentrated in the surrounding area.
- Chuo-dori shopping street and Muraki districtUozu Great FireIt is a city that has been redeveloped after being burnt down in Japan.In particular, Chuo-dori shopping street and Shinjuku-dori shopping street are fireproof building zones.
- Hokuriku Highway was busy in the old towns south of Kamogawa, such as Honmachi, Shinjuku, Shinkadokawa, and Kamiguchi, but it is now a quiet residential area.
- Prefectural Road 135(Old National Highway No. 8)Uozu Police StationAlong the line from the vicinity to Eguchi, there are many roadside stores such as supermarkets, home improvement stores, family restaurants, Yamada Denki, K's Denki, and Super Harashin.
- In recent years, with National Highway No. 8 in the Sumiyoshi districtPrefectural Road 135In the area that straddles (former National Highway No. 8)ApitaUozu store, Yonezo (formerly Home Mart Pieza),Welcia,Power Komeri Home Center, Shinkawa Housing Plaza Mirare (Permanent)Housing exhibition hall) And many other suburban commercial facilities are open.
- Residential area
- Residential areas adjacent to the central city area are mainly concentrated in the Hongo area, Yoshijima area, and the area on the west side of Uozu station.
- In the suburbs, it is located in Heiwadai, Qingdao, Yoshijima, Higashiozaki districts, etc.
- The Qingdao area has been converted into residential land since the completion of municipal housing in 1952.
- In the Higashiozaki area, public corporations and promotion housing were built in the Kawase area (including some Kinoshitashin) in the latter half of the 1980s, and residential land conversion has progressed since the beginning of Heisei.
- A residential area is also located in the Kyoden area, where the Kyoden fishing port is located.
- Operated by the cityCommunity bus"Uozu City BusIt has an urban circulation route and a suburban route.
- In most areas of the city center and the Kyoda districtHouse displayIs being implemented.
History / History
- 4000 BC~8000Around (Jomon PeriodEarly), it starts from Sakura Pass on the Nagabikino plateau in Nishifuse."Oshikata Bunka" was excavated from this site.
- At the early moon Ueno archaeological site in the Ueno area, the largest in Japan in the middle of the Jomon periodCircular settlementHas been found.
Since the middle of the same period, clay figurines in the shape of women, which are often seen mainly in eastern Japan, have been excavated.In addition, Jomon pottery (flame-type pottery, etc.), Oshigata pottery, and pottery brought in from the Tohoku region, Niigata prefecture, and Central Highlands (Nagano prefecture) have been excavated.
- Around this time, the virgin forest of sugi that had grown on the coast was buried in the earth and sand due to the flooding of the Katakai River (the seawater level at that time was lower than it is now, and the vegetation of sugi at that time is now located below the sea level).
- From the top of Mt. TenjinYayoi PeriodPottery from the end of the period has been excavated, and it is thought to be the site of a mountain castle in the Yayoi period related to the Civil War of Wa at the end of the second century.
- Inda ruins develop.
- 701から704From around that time, people engaged in the fishing industry had settled down and solicited Suwa Taisha Shrine (Suwa TaishaDedicated spirit.Later renamed to Yue Taisha).The name at that time was Omichi or Uosu (both readings are "Odo").
- 702 ――The area where Uozu is locatedVietnam(Almost the same as the current Toyama prefecture area,KokufuIs the currentTakaokaFushiki) Is confirmed.
- 746Around the time of (Tenpyo 18), Mamoru Etchu at that timeOtomo IchimochiHowever, he sings tanka associated with the Katakai River, Hayatsuki River, and Shinano no Hama (former name of Uozu Coast, which will be described later).
- 863 —— A large earthquake will occur in Etchu and Echigo, affecting Uozu.
- 1326 --The Katakai River meandered to the east due to the great flood and merged with the Fuse River, which was an independent river (before the meandering, it flowed near the current Yoshishima Elementary School, Uozu High School, Eastern Junior High School, and Michishita Elementary School. Nakagawa irrigation water still exists as a remnant of those days).
- Late KamakuraからNorthern and Northern Dynasties, The port is completed at the mouth of Kadokawa.
Kenmu's new government
- 1394Around that time, Matsukura Kanayama was discovered (laterKaga DomainAn important source of gold).The place name "Kanadan" isShingen TakedaIs said to have called.
- 1486Around that time, not only fishermen but also merchants, craftsmen, carriers, and samurai settled down.
- 1554 - Tenjin YamashiroIs the construction of the castle.
- 1564 - Terutaka Uesugi(Kenshin) sees a mirage in Uozu.
- 15698 ――Continuing from the previous year, we sent troops to Etchu andShiina KousouLead a large army to siege Matsukura Castle for XNUMX days (Battle of Matsukura Castle).
- 1582May 3 - Oda NobunagaOf vassalsKatsuie ShibataAndNarimasa Sasa,Maeda ToshiieAt that timeUesugi KagekatsuWas under the control ofUozu CastleCapture (Battle of Uozu Castle), After a fierce battle, the castle was dropped on June 6rd, but on the 3nd of the previous day (the urgent news comes after the 2th).The Honnoji TempleSuddenly withdrew and eventually killed NobunagaMitsuhide AkechiSubjugationHideyoshi Hashiba(Later Toyotomi Hideyoshi) will be overtaken.
- 1582May 6 --Uozu Castle falls.Uesugi regained due to the strangeness of Honnoji.Since then, the battle between Oda and Uesugi has been repeated.Later, due to the transfer of Sassa Narimasa to Higo, Etchu ProvinceShinkawa-gunIs considered to be Maeda territory,Since thenKaga DomainIs under the control of.
- 1583Until,Matsukura Castle(Kamakura PeriodWas the center of the eastern part of the prefecture.The castle town (currently around Kakuma) that was built near this castle was laterHokuriku HighwayMoved to the area around Uozu Castle along the road and became the basis of the current city of Uozu.From then on, the castle town of UozuShinkawaAnd develop as the center of the eastern part of the prefecture.In addition, Uozu CastleEdo PeriodIt will be abandoned at the beginning.
- 1595 --Ozu is renamed to the current Uozu (1476However, the name of Ozu was used after that.
- 1648~1651 ――In order to clear the Katakai River basin, which was covered with thickets, a project will be carried out to fill the area with a height of 20m and a length of 300m, and to pass water over it.
- 1660 --Uozu Machi-bugyō is established.
- 1671Around that time, the town name was unified to "Uozu" (until then, Uozu and Ozu were used together).
- 1780 - Toriyama stone swallow OfApparitionArt book "Konjaku HyakkiIs issued.A mirage is also depicted on it.
- 1781から1788Around that time, the Uozu Kojiki was published.
- 1858May 4 - Ansei jump over earthquakeOccurs in the Tateyama area and affects Uozu.
- 1871 - Abandoned DomainBy the former Kaga domainIsami-gunとShinkawa-gunToyama PrefectureShinkawa PrefectureRenamed to Uozu's oldKaga DomainEstablish a prefectural office at the gundai office.
- 1872May 9 - Nanao PrefectureImizu-gunIncorporated.Former Etchu Province becomes one prefecture as Niikawa prefecture.
- 3 --Established two schools, Hamakyoden Elementary School and Urakata Elementary School (currently Kyoda Elementary School, the first elementary school in the Uozu city area).
- May 9 --Shinkawa Prefectural Office from UozuToyamaMove to.
- Time unknown-Uozu Daiichi Junior High School (later Omachi Elementary School, now Yotsuba Elementary School due to integration) was founded.
- 1876May 4 --Niikawa Prefecture is forcibly incorporated into Ishikawa Prefecture, and Uozu becomes Ishikawa Prefecture.
- May 9 --The first in the prefecture in Uozu TownTelegraphBranch office is erected.
- May 12 - Shinkawa-gun County, town and village organization lawByKamishinagawa-gun・ Divided into two counties, Shimoniikawa-gun (later Kaminiikawa-gun was divided into two,Nakashinkawa-gunCan be done).All the towns and villages that make up the current city area belong to Shimoniikawa District.
- 1883May 5 -``16th year of MeijiProclamationNo.15 Toyama Saga Miyazaki Sangata installationBySaga,MiyazakiAlong with the branch prefecture of No., the former Etchu China 4 yen (XNUMX counties of Etchu) was re-established as Toyama prefecture.Uozu will be in Toyama prefecture.
- 1889May 4 - Municipal systemBy enforcement, as a local governmentUozu TownInauguration (around 1950, the population density was very high at about 15000).
- 1892 - Michishita Jinjo Elementary SchoolMany elementary schools were founded in the city, including.
- 1899 --Third junior high school (currentToyama Prefectural Uozu High SchoolOpening)
- 1900 ――In the wake of the issue of forced relocation of a rental parlor in Uozu Town to the Michishita Village Muraki district, it was considered to transfer a part of Michishita Village to Uozu Town, but it ended in failure.Since then, there have been several talks about mergers with surrounding villages..
- 1908May 11 - Public railwayHokuriku Line Toyama-Uozu Station opened due to extension between Uozu (General station).Old pseudonymIs "Uozu".
- 1909 - Shimoshinkawa-gunUozu TownUozu Jinjo Elementary School (currently Muraki Elementary School) was founded in Konoura Town.
- 1909May 10 - Track nameDue to the enactment, Uozu Station will become a station belonging to the Hokuriku Main Line.
- 1913May 9 --The first venue in Omachi, Uozu-cho, Shimoniikawa-gun (currently Shinkadokawa, Uozu-shi) as the second venue of the Ichifu-Hachiken Union Co-Promotion AssociationUozu AquariumFounded (the oldest existing in Japan).
- 19145 --Since the Uozu Aquarium was sold to Uozu Town1918 - 1930It has been operated as a municipal aquarium for a long time, except that it was operated by the private sector.Tokyo Imperial UniversityThe Fisheries Animal Research Institute of Japan is also located side by side, and many domestic and foreign scholars visited.
- 1914May 8 --The world's first Uozu Aquarium, which had a power outage during a stormMonocentris japonicaLuminescence is discovered.
- 1918May 7 - Russian RevolutionInterfering withSiberian troopsAs Japan moves to Japan, the price of rice soars due to the lack of sales aimed at special war demand. On July 7, the exhausted housewives of Uozu sensed the movement of rice transportation from Uozu Port to Hokkaido, and on the following day, 22rd, they stopped shipping rice to the residents in order to prevent further rice price increases. Petitioned to sellRice riotOccurs in Omachi.The turmoil spreads throughout the country in a chain and is eventually suppressed by the military,Masateru TerauchiCabinetResignedTakashi HaraLeadConstitutional societyCabinetTo the birth of.
- 1918May 8 --The "Takaoka Shimbun," which struck the rice riots nationwide, will be banned.
- 1921 - Uozu High School for GirlsOpened (later integrated with Uozu High School)
- 1927 --The Uozu Town Office rented the building of the former Shimoniikawa-gun Capitol from the prefecture and moved it.Even after the city system came into effect1967Has been used as a city hall.Currently on the siteToyama Prefecture Uozu General Government BuildingIs erected.
- 1930 --During the Uozu Port renovation workUozu buried forestIs discovered.
- 1935 --In the bookNippon Carbide IndustryEstablished Uozu factory.
- 1936May 6 Hayatsuki Station-Dentetsu Uozu Station is open.At the same time, Nishi-Uozu Station also opened.
- 1936May 8 Dentetsu Uozu Station-Uozu Station (currently Shin-Uozu Station) is open.
- 1936May 10 --Toyama Electric Railway extends to Nishi-Mikaichi Station (currently Dentetsu-Kurobe Station), and Kyoden Station opens.
- 1936Uozu buried forestIn the countryNatural treasureSpecified in.
- 1938May 3 --Uozu Port (North Area) completed.
- 1939May 12 --We have made an agreement regarding the merger of Uozu Town with Nishifuse, Katagaiya, and 3 villages excluding 8 Matsukura villages.XNUMX AD Memorial EventAs part of1940May 4Was planned to be merged, but it was not realized due to opposition from the rural area of Michishita Village..
- 1941 --Established Uozu Fisheries Cooperative.
Showa (during the war)
- 1943(18)May 1 --Due to the merger of the companies, the Toyama Electric Railway stationToyama regional railwayIt will be the main line station.
- 1943-A big fire broke out in the western part of the city.
- 19443 --Uozu AquariumPacific WarClosed due to the influence of.
- 1945May 8 - Toyama air raidTo extinguish the fire, a fire extinguishing team will be dispatched from inside and outside the prefecture to Toyama City.
Showa (Postwar-Before the city system came into effect)
- 1945- Tokyo air raidYoshida Seisakusho, whose factory was destroyed by fire, was repatriated to Uozu, the hometown of President Tadao Yoshida, and the factory was rebuilt in Kamimuraki.Company name Yoshida Kogyo Co., Ltd. (currently:YKK) And change.
- 1947May 4 --Established "Uozu Junior High School", "Kaibo Junior High School", "Kazumi Junior High School", and "Kadokawa Junior High School".
- 1947May 11 --Emperor Showa spoke to fishermen at Uozu Port on a domestic tour, and inspected the early rice shipping work at Uozu Station on the Japanese National Railways.
- 1948May 10 As a 10-village school union outside Uozu Town, Kaibo Junior High School and Kazumi Junior High School were integrated to establish "Uozu Eastern Junior High School", and Uozu Junior High School and Kakugawa Junior High School were integrated to establish "Uozu Western Junior High School".
- 19514 --Uozu Port is designated as a regional port.
Showa (from the enforcement of the city system to 1970)
- 1952May 4 --- Merged with 11 villages in Shimoniikawa-gun and enforced the city system, becoming Uozu City.
- 19525 --City council members and mayoral elections are executed.Kunizo Kanemitsu is elected as the first mayor.
- 19527 --Heavy rainFlood damageOccurs.
- 19529 --Start of waterworks.
- 195212 ――Uozu ――Telephone cable line is completed between Toyama.Completed 10 municipal housing units in Qingdao.
- 1953September-Flood damage occurred following the previous year.
- 195311 --A cable broadcasting facility will be completed in the Katagai / Tenjin area.
- December 1953-Partially completed water supply.
- 1954April --The second aquarium (municipal) opens near the site of the first aquarium as the Uozu venue for the Toyama Industrial Exhibition.At that time, it was the largest aquarium on the Sea of Japan side, and there was also the "Firefly Squid Museum" that exhibited firefly squid specimens.
- April 1954-Uozu Station is rebuilt as the second generation of the current station building.
- 195410 --Shirakura Tunnel opens.Awarded as an excellent merged city.
- 1955 - Uozu buried forestIn the countrySpecial Natural MonumentSpecified in.
- 1956May 9 --Around 7:45 pm, a big fire broke out in Uozu city (Uozu Great Fire).The northern half of the city disappeared.
- 1957 --City planning business and fire protection construction of the shopping district will be carried out.Construction to make the Uozu Chuo Line (currently 22m road) 22m wide begins.
- 19573 --Sewerage work begins.
- April 1957-The city emblem is decided.
- 19585 - Toyama Rosai HospitalIs opened.
- 1958May 8 - Toyama Prefectural Uozu High School KoshienParticipated in. While the "Shinkirou Whirlwind" is taking place, he has achieved good results in the best eight.
- 195810 --Toyama National Athletic Meet held (opening ceremony is held at Uozu Municipal Tennis Court).Rugby and volleyball were held at the Uozu venue.
- 1958May 10 -Empress Showa and Empress Kojun inspect the disaster recovery situation on the roof of Muraki Elementary School.
- 1959 - From AprilFiscal rebuilding organizationReceive the designation of (1964Until June).
- 1959May 9 --Completed expansion work on the premises of Uozu Station.At this time, the nearby Kitaonie railroad crossing was removed, and a pedestrian pedestrian bridge was installed instead (this pedestrian bridge is also installed).1995Removed around).
- 1961 --The old municipal library is completed.Part of the sewer is completed.Local phone calls are automated.Started river improvement as a hydraulic control project for the Katakai River.
- 1961May 9 --Municipal Yoshida Ground completed (at that time, an epoch-making 300m track 8-course stadium).
- 1961May 10 --The Crown Prince at Uozu Aquarium (currentlyAkihito) The couple visited the museum.
- 19621 --Completed Uozu Auxiliary Port (South Area).
- 19624 -In the cityNational Route 8(CurrentPrefectural Road 135) Opens the entire line.
- 19625 --The former Uozu Fire Department Building is completed.
- 19626 - Uozu Industrial Culture CenterCompleted (currently dismantled and a municipal library built on the site).
- 196212 --Completion of the city's first school pool at Hongo Elementary School.
- 19631 - Showa 38 heavy snow.
- 19637 --Uozu --Unazuki Large-scale forest roadBemata Sogadake LineStarted construction.
- 1963May 8 --The Ground Self-Defense Force Central Music Corps will parade on Chuo-dori after performing at Muraki Elementary School.
- 196310 --Otani-Tsubono-Kitayama circulation road completed by the municipal construction plan.
- 19643 --The Uozu Fruit Tree Branch of the Prefectural Agricultural Experiment Station is completed.
- April 1964-Installed the first traffic light in the city at the Shinmei intersection.
- 1965April-Uozu City Agricultural Cooperative is established.
- May 1965-Hokuriku Main Line double-track electrification work begins.Around this time, urbanization in front of Uozu Station began.
- 1966March --The Uozu Public Employment Security Office Building is completed.
- December 1966 --The former Uozu Tax Office building is completed.
- 1967March --The Toyama District Court Uozu City Hall is completed.Uozu City Agricultural Association Building is completed.
- 19676 --Completion of planetarium at Western Junior High School.
- 1967May 9 - Toyama Regional Railway Main LineThe elevated line opens and the Dentetsu Uozu Station Building is completed.The station department store opens.
- 1967May 10 --The current Uozu City Hall main government building is completed.
- 1968April --The Uozu Labor Standards Inspection Office is completed.Omachi Kindergarten opens.
- 19689 -In the cityJR Hokuriku Main LineThe overpass is completed.A Cessna plane crashes in the city.
- October 1969 --Completion of double-track electrification work on the Hokuriku Main Line.
- 1970 --The city planning project in front of the station is carried out.This will complete a 8m wide road from Uozu Station to National Highway No. 135 (currently Prefectural Highway No. 30).
- 19708 ――The XNUMXst Uozu Tourism Festival (current Jantokoi Uozu Festival) will be held.Toyama Prefecture Uozu General Government Building is completed.
Showa (after 1971)
- 19713 --The Uozu Post Office is completed.
- 19714 --The Toyama District Public Prosecutors Office Uozu City Government Building is completed.Established Shinkawa Wide Area Office Association.Shinkawa breeding ranchIs open pasture.
- 1972March --The Uozu Chamber of Commerce and Industry Hall is completed.
- 1972 --Most of the central part of the school building of Michishita Elementary School is burnt down.
- 1972May 10 --Tatemon is designated as a tangible folk cultural property of Toyama Prefecture.
- 1973 --Uozu International Country Club opens.Takaoka Nihon University High School Uozu School Building (currently Arai Gakuen Shinkawa High School) opens.
- April 1973 --The opening of the Uozu Workers is completed.
- 197310 --The History and Folklore Museum opens.
- 1974April-Uozu City Transportation Center is established.
- 19748 --The Uozu City School Lunch Center is completed.
- 19757 --The Uozu City Gymnasium is completed.Uozu Municipal Baseball Stadium is completed.
- 197510 --City flower "Lilium speciosum, The flowering tree of the city "azalea, City tree "PineIs enacted.
- 19779 --Electric park lock installed in the parking lot in front of Uozu station.
- 19783 --The Uozu branch office building of the Legal Affairs Bureau is completed.The public health center building is completed.
- April 1978-Toyama Vocational Training Junior College (currentlyHokuriku Vocational Ability Development College) Opening
- September 1978-A traffic light for the blind is installed at the Shinmei intersection on Chuo-dori.Kadokawa Dam is completed.
- 1979March --Completion of indoor heated pool in general gymnasium.
- 19804 - Senzoku Gakuen Uozu Junior CollegeSchool opening (2002Closed to school.Currently the building isShinkawa Learning Forest Tenjinyama Exchange Center(Used as)
- 19805 --The day service center opens.
- 19809 --The registered population has exceeded 5.Uozu Station West District Land Readjustment ProjectStart.
- October 1980-Uozu Aquarium Closed due to aging (Omachi Public Hall and Kobato Children's Center are built on the site).
- 1981May 4 ――The 3rd generation (current) Uozu Aquarium is the current location of XNUMX months (Uozu Comprehensive ParkOpened on the premises).For the first time in Japan, we introduced a water tank with a tunnel and a water tank with waves (existing).
- 19814 --The 1st Shinkiro Road Race Tournament was held.
- 19824 month - Uozu Mirage Landopen.
- 198210 --Completion of Uozu Regional Vocational Training Center.
- 1983 --Installed "delicious water" at the east exit of Uozu Station.
- 19838 --Completion of Mirage Pool (running water pool).
- 1983May 12 - Hokuriku ExpresswayUozu interchangeIs in service.This willMaibara-KansaiEasy access to the area.
- 1984May 2 --A container platform is set up at Uozu Station.
- 1986May 11 --At Uozu StationBaggageAbolished the handling of.
- 1987May 4 - Privatization of the national railway divisionAs a result, Uozu Station will become a station for West Japan Railway Company (JR West) and Japan Freight Railway Company (JR Freight).
- 198710 - Momoyama Athletic ParkBaseball field completed (commemorative gameEastern League OfSeibuversusYakultWar).1st at Momoyama Baseball StadiumAll Japan University Women's Baseball ChampionshipIs held (every year in Momoyama).The Yoshida Memorial Folk Museum is completed.
- 19883 --Nuclear Free Local Authorities Declaration.
- 1988May 7 --With the opening of the entire Hokuriku Expressway, it will be connected to various parts of Niigata.This willKanto,TohokuEasy access to.
- 198812 --Partial opening of Uozu Bypass on National Highway No. 8 (Honoe-Ainoki).
- 19893 --Thunderbird No. 16 bound for Osaka will be the first train from Uozu Station.
- 19901 --Set in UozuNHKContinuous tv novel"Rinto" Uozu location started.
- 1990May 4 - May 9 --"Rinto" will be broadcast nationwide.
- 19908 --Prefectural road Toyama Uozu Bypass opened.
- 19914 --The largest Ferris wheel on the Sea of Japan side is completed in Mirage Land.
- 1991May 9 - 28 days ――Typhoon No. 19 damaged Kazumi apples by 3 million yen.
- 199110 --The Momoyama Athletic Park Athletics Stadium is completed.Uozu City Public Sewerage Project and Purification Center will start to be used together.
- 199111 --Shinkawa wide-area farm road (super farm road) Murota = Yugami opened.
- 199112 --The color pavement at the east exit of Uozu Station is completed.Il Mirage UOZU lights up.
- 1991 --Nippon Carbide Industry service line is discontinued.
- 19924 month - Uozu Buried Forest Museum(Nekko Land) is renewed.
- 19936 --Uozu City Planning Road Kitaonie Kichijima Line Overpass completed.
- 1994 --National Highway No. 8 Uozu Bypass opens on two lanes provisionally.
- 199411 - Mirage Hall(Niikawa Bunka Hall) Is open.
- 1995January-Uozu Station West Exit Rotary is completed.Uozu station underpass opens.The overpass of Kitaonie is removed.
- 19953 ――Move to a local base city area.In September of the same year, the body of Sakamoto's wife was found in the mountains of Bemata along the Sogadake forest road (Tsutomu Sakamoto family murder caseSee).
- 1995May 4 --Renamed Uozu Station on the Toyama Chiho Railway to Shin-Uozu Station.
- 19957 - Ministry of ConstructionThanEco cityReceive the designation of.
- November 1995-Tenjinyama Tunnel opens.
- 1996May 3 ――Freight trains will no longer arrive and depart at Uozu Station, and will become a car agency station.
- 19969=10 --National Cultural Festival Toyama '96 Toyama International Theater Festival / International Children's Theater Festival held.
- 1997May 3 --Limited express bound for Echigo Yuzawa at Uozu StationHakutaIs the first stop.It will be the only station that can reach Tokyo by land from Hokuriku in 2 hours.
- 1997May 12 ―― “Tatemon” is designated as an important intangible folk cultural property of the country.
- 19982 --Completion of the Eastern Junior High School Martial Arts Hall (Dongfeng Hall).
- 1998May 7 - Ariso Dome(Uozu Techno Sports Dome) Completed.
- 199811 --1998 Volleyball World Championship Men's Uozu Tournament held.
- 199812 --Uozu Station East Exit Arcade completed.
- 19999 --The Uozu Joint Government Building is completed.
- February 1999- NICE TV(Cable TV station) Opened.
- 20001 --Completion of Western Junior High School Martial Arts Hall (Shoreikan).
- 2001 --Tatemon Festival participated in 2001.
- 2002 --Event to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the municipal organization.Tatemon Matsuri participates in Honolulu Festival 2002.
- 2003 --National Highway No. 8 Uozu Namerikawa Bypass is in service in Keino, Uozu City.As a result, the entire line west of Uozu was opened. * Tatemon Matsuri participates in Honolulu Festival 3.4.
- 2004May 2 - Sea Station Shinkirou(Minato Oasis) is open.At the same time, it is a fresh fish management facility and a wholesale market for marine products.Uozu Fish LandIs open.
- 20053 --The municipal library has been reopened on the site of the former civic center.
- February 2005- 20061 - 18 heavy snowfall.
- 2006May 4 --JR Freight Uozu Station started using the name of Uozu Off-rail Station.
- 2007May 4 --The area around Uozu PortMinato OasisSpecified in.
- 2007May 11 --The first morning market will be held for the first time since the opening of the Umi no Eki Sakiro.
- 2008May 11 --A 100th anniversary event of Uozu Station was held at the East Exit Terminal.
- 2010May 4 --Uozu Chamber of Commerce Building (Intelligent building) Is completed.
- 2010May 10 --Because of the frequent occurrence of bear damage and sightings, a "bear infestation emergency warning" is issued.
- 2012 --As we celebrate the 60th anniversary of the municipal organization, we will hold the "National Yamashiro Summit" as a commemorative project.Started maintenance of Uozu Station, Shin-Uozu Station, Dentetsu-Uozu Station and its surroundings.
- 2013May 6 --The current station building of Dentetsu Uozu Station is completed.
- 2015May 3 - Hokuriku ShinkansenNagano-KanazawaThe space is open.At the same time, the city section of the JR Hokuriku Main Line will be "Ainokaze Toyama Railway".
- 2016August 4- Uozu City Yoshishima Elementary School-Uozu City Katagai Elementary School-Uozu City Nishifuse Elementary School3 schools integratedUozu City Clear Stream Elementary SchoolInauguration.
- 2017May 5 -68thNational tree planting festival"Toyama 2017 Bright Water / Sky / Green Harmony" will be held (it will be the first time in 48 years in the prefecture).
- 2018May 4 - Uozu City Omachi Elementary School-Uozu City Muraki Elementary School,Uozu City Hongo Elementary School,Uozu City Uenokata Elementary School4 schools integrated,Uozushi Municipal Yotsuba Elementary SchoolInauguration.
- 2019August 4- Uozu City Sumiyoshi Elementary School-Uozu City Kaminakajima Elementary School,Uozu City Matsukura Elementary School3 schools integrated,Uozu City Hoshi no Mori Elementary SchoolInauguration.
Concept / plan / plan
- 2023 - Uozu City Michishita Elementary School-Uozu City Keida Elementary School2 schools are integrated.As a result, the number of elementary schools in the city will be four, and the integration will be completed.
- 2035 ――Uozu Castle and Matsukura Castle will celebrate the 700th anniversary of their construction.
Changes in administrative areas
- 1889May 4 - Municipal systemAlong with the enforcement, it corresponds to the current city limitstownvillage(Shimoshinkawa-gunUozu Town-Michishita Village-Katakaidani Village-Kazumi Village-Kyoden Village-Tenjin Village-Kaminakajima Village-Shimonakajima Village-Nishifuse Village-Kaminogata Village-Shimonogata Village-Matsukura Village) Is established.
- 1952April 4-All the above towns and villages mergedMunicipal systemEnforcement, up to the present.
|Before Meiji 22||April 22, 4-March 1, 27||April 27, 4-Present|
Wide area place name
- Wu East
- The eastern part of Toyama Prefecture is also called "Kure Higashi" and refers to the area east of "Kurehayama" located in the center of Toyama Prefecture.By the way, the western part of the prefecture is "Gosei".Uozu City is located in the center of Wu East.
- Most of the eastern part of Toyama Prefecture, including Uozu City, is an area called "Shinkawa".In particular, the area east of Uozu, which used to be Shimoniikawa-gun, is sometimes referred to as the Shinkawa district or the Shinkawa wide area.
- In the olden days, the central and southern parts of Uozu City and Namerikawa City were called "Kazumi" or Kasekigo.Therefore, the place name still remains across the city area.The area around the Fuse River was called "Fuseho".
District names used in the city may be divided by old towns and villages or by elementary school districts.belowTaiziIs classified by old town and village.
What is the eastern partUozu City Eastern Junior High SchoolRefers to the school area.
- Michishita district
- oldMichishita VillageBecause it was located on the sea side of the Hokuriku Highway, it was named "Michishita".On the city sideUozu City HallHaveUozu StationEast exitShakadoAnd the west exitKitaonie,HonshinchoThere is.
- Keida district
- oldKyoden VillageDistrict based on.Until around the Edo period, the flow of the Katakai River was different from the present.Katagai RiverとFusegawaBecause it was an area sandwiched between Uozu and Kurobe, it developed as a transportation hub and a port town.
- Kazumi district
- oldKazumi VillageThere are specialty products such as Kazumi apples in the area based on.In the elementary school district, it will be the Yoshishima district together with the Tenjin district.
- Tenjin district
- oldTenjin VillageIn a district based onTenjin YamashiroThere are traces.In the elementary school district, it will be the Yoshijima district together with the Kazumi district.
- Nishifuse district
- The area on the southwest side of the Fuse area divided into Uozu City and Kurobe City.OldNishifuse VillageDistrict based on.
- Katagai district
- Katagai RiverAn area that extends along the mountainous area to the area around Mt. Kekachiyama.OldKatakaidani VillageA district based on.
What is the westUozu City Western Junior High SchoolRefers to the school area.
- Omachi district
- Almost oldUozu TownArea corresponding to.Corresponds to the old city.It is a castle town of Uozu Castle and a port town.
- Muraki district
- An area divided from Omachi (former Uozu Town) and Michishita.Corresponds to the old city.
- Shimonogata district
- The old, which points to the sea side of the Nogata district and has a strong taste as an extension of the old Uozu town.Shimonogata VillageDistrict based on.As an elementary school district, it overlaps with the Yotsuba district.
- Ueno district
- Refers to the mountain side of the Nogata area.OldKaminogata VillageDistrict based on.
- Shimonakashima district
- Refers to the sea side of the Nakajima area, the oldShimonakajima VillageDistrict based on.Nishi-Uozu Station, Mirage Land, Uozu Aquarium, etc.The elementary school district is called the Sumiyoshi district.
- Kaminakajima district
- Refers to the mountain side of the Nakajima area, the oldKaminakajima VillageDistrict based on.
- Matsukura district
- oldMatsukura VillageIn most of the districtsFormer Matsukura Castle RuinsThere are many castle ruins.There is also Matsukura Kanayama.
- Tsubono district
- The area is based in the northeastern part of the former Matsukura village, and is a mountainous area with the remains of the Kitayama mineral spring and the Tsubono mineral spring.
- The following is displayed for each valley division.There is a part different from the address.
- Sumiyoshi 1 Ward
- Sumiyoshi 2 Ward
- Sumiyoshi 3 Ward
- Sumiyoshi 4 Ward
- Sumiyoshi 5 Ward
- Sumiyoshi 6 Ward
- Mika 1 ward
- Mika 2 ward
- Mika 3 ward
- Kawaberi 1 Ward
- Kawaberi 2 Ward
- Keino Ward
- Miyazu 1 Ward
- Miyazu 2 Ward
- Kawaberi 3 Ward
- Yoshino Ward
- Asou Ward
- Ueno Ward
- Ariyama Ward
- Kawahara Ward
- Masukata Ward
- Shimotsubaki Ward
- Masuda Ward
- Iwataka Ward
- Yugami Ward
- Yagenji Ward
- Shinseiji Ward
- Kawara Township
- Higashikoji Ward
- Teramachi Ward
- Bait finger ward
- Shimoshin 1 Ward
- Shimoshin 2 Ward
- Shimoshin 3 Ward
- Motomachi Ward
- Aramachi Ward
- Maidashi Ward
- Meiri Ward
- Omachi Ward
- Shindo Ward
- Okamachi Ward
- Shinmachi 1 Ward
- Shinmachi 2 Ward
- Usuya Ward
- Shinjuku 1 Ward (Takata Township)
- Shinjuku 2 Ward (Takata Township)
- Shinjuku 3 Ward (Takata Township)
- Bunkamachi 1 Ward
- Bunkamachi 2 Ward
- Kadokawa Ward
- Hashiba Ward
- Konya Ward
- Yatsushiro Ward
- Uemachi 1 Ward
- Uemachi 2 Ward
- Minamimachi 1 Ward
- Minamimachi 2 Ward
- Minamimachi 3 Ward
- Mika Township
- Sumiyoshi Township
- Kanaya 1 ward
- Kanaya 2 ward
- Kanaura Ward
- Kamogawa Ward
- Shinmei 1 Ward
- Shinmei 2 Ward
- Fire Palace Ward
- Suwa Town 1 Ward
- Suwa Town 2 Ward
- Suwa Town 3 Ward
- Suwa Town 4 Ward
- Suwa Town 5 Ward
- Shinmachi Ward in front of the station
- Muraki 9 Ward
- Muraki 10 Ward
- Muraki 11 Ward
- Muraki 12 Ward
- Muraki 13 Ward
- Muraki 14 Ward
- Muraki 15 Ward
- Muraki 16 Ward
- Muraki 17 Ward
- Shinkanaya 1 Ward
- Shinkanaya 2 Ward
- Shinkanaya 3 Ward
- Toei Town
- Namiki Township
- Tulip Garden
- Mita 1 Ward
- Mita 2 Ward
- Mita 3 Ward
- Ishigaki new ward
- Inda Ward
- Motoemachi Ward
- Hongo 1st Ward East
- Main River 2 Ward West
- Main River 2 Ward
- Tomomichi 1 Ward
- Tomomichi 2 Ward
- Tomomichi 3 Ward
- Tomomichi 4 Ward
- Tomomichi 5 Ward
- Yuei Town
- Tomomichi Honmachi Ward
- Tomodo Yuki Township
- Daikoji 1 ward
- Daikoji 2 ward
- Daikoji 3 ward
- Daikoji 4 ward
- Motoe Shinmachi 1 Ward
- Motoe Shinmachi 2 Ward
- Motoe Shinmachi 3 Ward
- Motoe Shinmachi 4 Ward
- Kosaka Ward
- Elderly Housing with Care 1 Ward
- Elderly Housing with Care 2 Ward
- Uozu House Ward
- Daikaijino 1 Ward
- Daikaijino 2 Ward
- Daikaijino 3 Ward
- Daikaijishin 4th Ward
- Daikaijishin 5th Ward
- Ishigaki Ward
- Ishigaki flat ward
- Osugidai Ward
- Daikaijino residential area
- Yuhodan district
- Kakuma Ward
- Okuma Ward
- Hat Ward
- Toraya Ward
- Kosuganuma Ward
- Ikeya Ward
- Beishan District
- Tsubono Ward
- Murota Ward
- Kannon-do Ward
- Kanayamaya Ward
- Tomisato Ward
- Oka Butsuden Ward
- Butsuden Ward
- Butsumata Ward (Butsumata Township)
- Qingdao 1 ward
- Qingdao 2 ward
- Qingdao 3 ward
- Tomoei residential area
- Qingdao company housing ward
- Qingdao Shinmachi Ward
- Kitanaka Ward
- Kitanaka New Ward
- Shimomichi Ward
- Ogawada residential area
- Araiso Ward
- Takahata Ward
- Kitaonie 1 Ward
- Kitaonie 2 Ward
- Kitaonie 3 Ward
- Shakado Ward
- This new ward
- Isoji Ward
- Michishita residential area
- Oka Butsuden 2 Ward
- Yoko pillow ward
- Bag ward
- Rokuromaru 3 Ward
- Rokuromaru 4 Ward
- Rokuromaru 5 Ward
- Yoshishima 6 wards
- Yoshishima 7 wards
- Yoshishima 8 Ward East
- Aiki 1 Ward
- Aiki 2 Ward
- Kamimuraki 10 Ward
- Kamimuraki 11 Ward
- Kamimuraki 12 Ward
- Kamimuraki 13 Ward
- Yoshijima Shinmachi Ward
- Miyashita Ward
- Uozu High School Mae Ward
- Industrial accident hospital ward
- Harumigaoka Ward
- Rokuromaru residential area
- Matsushita Ward
- Yoshishima 8 Ward West
- Aiki 3 Ward
- Aiki New Ward
- Michisaka Ward
- Kaida New Ward
- Shimajiri 1 Ward
- Shimajiri 2 Ward
- Shimajiri 3 Ward
- Tojo 1 Ward
- Tojo 2 Ward
- Kuroya 1 Ward
- Yamame 1 Ward
- Tozo Ward
- Pyeongtaek 2 Ward
- Osuganuma Ward
- Tateishi Ward
- Eguchi Ward
- Shin-Eguchi Ward
- Nishiozaki Ward
- Heidenji Temple 1 Ward
- Heidenji Temple 2 Ward
- Jikoji Ward
- Local 1 ward
- Local 2 ward
- Local Motomachi Ward
- Asahi Township
- Minatomachi Ward
- Mukai Township
- Arrival area
- Sakaecho Ward
- Tenno residential area
- Higashiyama Ward
- Aoyagi Ward
- Tenjinno New Ward
- Higashiozaki Ward
- Kinoshita New Ward
- Kawanose 1 Ward
- Kawanose 2 Ward
- Kawanose 3 Ward
- Jada 1 Ward
- Jada 2 Ward
- Shosenji Temple 1 Ward
- Shosenji Temple 2 Ward
- Nagabikino 1 Ward
- Nagabikino 2 Ward
- Fusezume Ward
- Kurosawa Ward
- Osawa Ward
- Hio Ward
- Mikage Ward
Historical place name
- Shinano beach
- 748May 1At that timeVietnamWas the KokushiOtomo IchimochiIs singing a tanka saying, "Going to the beach of Shinano, the sea of Koshi, and forgetting the long Kasuga."It is said to be a famous old place name in Uozu City, and the monument is currently located along Shinkiro Road in the city.
- Besides, Hojozu (Imizu City) Theory, but the Uozu theory is the national government (current)TakaokaMost scholars now follow the Hojozu theory because they are far from Fushiki) and tanka songs such as Nagure no Umi (Imizu City) are sung on the same day.
|Population distribution by age in Uozu City and the whole country (2005)||Uozu City's population distribution by age and gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Uozu City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Kunizo Kanemitsu(1952 - 1956: Phase 1)
- Taikichi Terada (1956- 1964: 2nd and 3rd term)
- Muneo Takano(1964- 1972: 4nd and 5rd term)
- Shichiyoshi Kiyokawa (1972- 1992: 6th-10th term)
- Seiji Ishikawa(1992- 2004: 11th-13th term)
- Yoshitaka Sawasaki (2004)May 5 - 2016May 5: 14th-16th term)
- Akira Muratsubaki(May 2016, 5-: 10th term-)
Jurisdiction police station
- Uozu Police Station
- Uozu station square police box
- Central police box
- Police box in front of Momoyama Park
- Keida Residential Police Box
Jurisdiction fire department
- Toyama Prefecture Eastern Fire Fighting Association Fire Department
- Uozu Fire Department
- Uozu Joint Government Building
- Uozu Ward Prosecutor's Office,Toyama District Public Prosecutor's OfficeUozu branch (in the same building)
- Toyama Legal Affairs BureauUozu branch
- Hokuriku Agricultural Administration Bureau Toyama Agricultural Administration Office Uozu Government Building
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismHokuriku Regional Development BureauToyama River National Highway Construction Office Uozu National Highway Branch Office
- Toyama Prefecture Uozu General Government Building
- General Prefectural Tax Office Uozu Counseling Room
- Shinkawa Civil Engineering Center
- Shinkawa Agriculture and Forestry Promotion Center
- Uozu cashier room
- Uozu Local Prefectural Counseling Room
- Shinkawa Welfare Center Uozu Branch
- Toyama Prefecture Kadokawa Dam Management Office
- Toyama Prefectural Agricultural Technology Center Fruit Tree Experiment Station
- Uozu City HallMain government building
- City Hall No. XNUMX Branch Office
- City Hall Second Branch Office
- Japan Pension Service Uozu Pension Office
- Japan Judicial Support Center(Ho Terrace) Uozu Law Office
- House of Representatives election
- Prefectural assembly member election
- Uozu constituency
- Uozu Simple Court,Toyama District CourtUozu branch,Toyama Family CourtUozu branch, UozuProsecution examination committee(In the same building)
- Uozu Post Office
- Uozu Kanaya Post Office
- Uozu Kamimuraki Post Office
- Uozu Sumiyoshi Post Office
- Uozu Apple Hill Post Office (Opened July 2018, 7)
- Japan Post
- Nishifuse Post Office
- Katakai Post Office
- Matsukura Simple Post Office
- Michishita Post Office
- Kazumi Simple Post Office
- Abolished post office
- Uozu Futaba Post Office (Abolished in the form of being integrated with Uozu Kanaya Post Office on June 2018, 6)
- Shinkawa Forestry Center
- Industrial(Main factories in the city)
- Tower Jazz Semiconductor (Large-scale semiconductor integrated circuit, individual semiconductor device manufacturing)
- Panasonic Device Engineering Headquarters
- Nippon Carbide Industry
- Ishikawa noodles
- Oai Industry
- Sugino machine
- Viniframe Industry
- Shikino High Tech
- Motoe Sake Brewery
- ア イ ザ ッ ク
- Hokuriku Seiki
- Diamond engineering
Chamber of commerce
- Uozu Chamber of Commerce
- Uozu City Agricultural Cooperative(JA Uozu)
- Uozu Fisheries Cooperative (199511Established by the merger of Uozu, Michishita, and Keida fisheries cooperatives.Known as "Shinkirou Fisheries Cooperative")
- Uozu Machinery Industrial Park
- Western corporate complex
The once prosperous shopping street has become a shutter street and is not lively.This is due to the opening of various suburban commercial facilities and the lack of successors.Therefore, we are conducting a challenge shop business.
- Chuo-doriShopping district
- The largest shopping street in the city in the center of Uozu city.Official name "Shopping Street Promotion Association, Uozu Chuodori Famous Shopping Street".There are 84 stores.1956 OfUozu Great FireUntil then, the width of the road was so narrow that you could shop from the shops on both sides in the middle of the road.All stores are burned down by a big fire,1959It was reborn as a shopping street with a fireproof building zone.Later, 15m wide arcade sidewalks were set up on both sides of the 3m wide road, making it a straight, long shopping street with a total length of 560m.Before the big fire, it was Shinmei-cho and Kanaya-cho.
- Next to Uozu Shrine, there is an event hall opened to prevent vacant stores..
- Ginza shopping street
- Shinseiji TownA shopping street in.It used to be crowded as Uozu Ginza, but this shopping street was also destroyed by the Uozu Great Fire.After that, it was reborn as a shopping street with a fireproof building zone similar to the Chuodori shopping street mentioned above.Today, the bustle of the past is gone.
- Shinjuku shopping street
- Dentetsu Uozu StationThere are many stores from to the Shinjuku intersection.In the past, there was an arch of a shopping street with the motif of the adjacent Fushimi Inari Uozu Taisha Shrine.This shopping street used to be narrow, but it was expanded in the latter half of the Showa 30's.This shopping street was developing along with Dentetsu Uozu Station, but after the station department store closed, many stores closed in the same way..
- Bunkamachi shopping street
- A shopping street that connects Shinjuku shopping street and Chuodori shopping street.The road is very narrow and cars cannot easily pass.
- Persimmon tree split(Kakinokiwari)
- Uozu StationA restaurant area on the east side.Restaurants and snack bars are concentrated.A guide monument is installed at the rotary at the east exit of Uozu Station.
In the latter half of the 50s, the number of restaurants in the population of major cities nationwide was higher in Uozu City.Kanagawa横 浜 市It is said that it was the second in the whole country after.
Large commercial facilities, etc.
- MEGA Don Quijote UNYUozu store (Daiso,Mister Donut,Kentucky Fried Chicken, Super USA, etc. also opened)
- Uozu Shopping Square Sun Plaza(1975May 5Open to.Sawada GroupManagement of.Osaka shopSun Plaza store,Bunendo Bookstore, Daiso, etc. move in)
- Apple hill(1995May 10Open to.Barrow,V ・ drug,Nakata book sales(BooksNakada, office Vox), Uozu Apple Hill Post Office, etc.)
- Yamada Denki Techland Uozu store
- K's DenkiUozu store (first store in Toyama prefecture)
- JoshinUozu store
Other major commercial facilities
- Super Hara Shin
- Osakaya shop (Uozu Shakado store, Uozu Hongo store)
- Drug store
- Aoki of the medicine(Uozu store, Shinjuku store, Kichijima store)
- Welcia(Uozu Sumiyoshi store, Uozu Yoshishima store, Uozu Yoshishima west store)
- Simeno drugUozu store
- V ・ drug Uozu Minami store
- Home center
- Komeda's Coffee
- CoCo 壱 番 屋
- Uomin Yamauchi Farm
- Yonezawa Tei
- Others (including entertainment)
- Ramen shop
- NOODLE HEARTS
- Hajime family (Yoshimuraya, the head of the family)
- Ramen Muteppo
- Kamedo Ryu Ramen
- Yamahisa Ramen
- Forty Man Shokudo
- Handmade ramen Yamaya
- Mendo Ito
- Noodles are thin Sanka
- Ramen Izakaya Hokkai
- Kitchen Fuji
- Ramen shop
- Ramen world
- 8 ramen
Commercial facility that once existed
- Supermarket, shopping center
- UniUozu store (The site is now the Osaka shop Uozu Shakado store)
- ApitaUozu store (currently MEGA Don Quijote UNY Uozu store)
- Parfe (grocery supermarket, located on the site of the current Avail)
- Jump (grocery supermarket)
- Theater, cinema
Both were closed by 1989, and as of 2020, there are no permanent movie theaters in Uozu City.
- Uozu Orion-Movie theater (predecessor of the Kabuki theater "Ebisuya" completed in 1887. Closed in the early 1945s after being renamed Orion in 1970. The site was Uozu Central on November 1975, 11. The parking lot "Central Parking" (for 10 cars) operated by the parking lot cooperative was constructed and used until September 46, 1986. After that, Shinkawa Credit Bank (currently Shinkawa Credit Bank)Niikawa Shinkin BankThe land and all rights were sold to), and the head office was built in January 1989.)
- Uozu Daigeki-Movie Theater (Opened in 1919 as a permanent movie theater "Teikokukan" in Shinjojimachi. Later renamed to Daigeki,Uozu Great FireBurned down.laterSME Finance CorporationIt was rebuilt with a loan of 1000 million yen from Japan, but closed in 1962 due to sluggish business.After that, the pachinko parlor "Goko Hall" → passed through the clothing supermarket "Nakanoya" in 1970, and now it is a parking lot)
- Uozu Theater --Movie Theater (Opened near the current Dentetsu Uozu Station on June 1931, 6 (there is also a theory in 22). Initially opened as a theater and changed to a movie theater in the middle. The audience seats are 1937 seats. Newly refurbished in 400. Newly built on May 1950, 1964 in a three-story reinforced concrete building (the theater is on the second floor, and the first floor is the "Green Mart Seven Ekimae store" as of 5), but in January 31 Closed on the 3st. After that, it was used by "Clothing Store Izumi", which was on the 2st floor as of 1, and the building was later dismantled. The site was Dentetsu Uozu Ekimae Park)
- Uozu Daiichi --Movie Theater (Opened in Shinmei Yokocho in 1955, but burned down in the Uozu Great Fire in September of the following year)
- Uozu Chugeki Theater-Movie theater (commonly known as Uozu Chugeki. Opened on Chuodori in August 1958, but closed in the early 8s. Located in the current location of Ideya Pharmacy)
- Uozu Cultural Theater-Theater / Movie Theater (Time unknown-1960s)
- Pachinko parlors
- Uozu Hall (opened before 1959)
- Thousand times station (same as above)
- Fuji Pachinko (same as above)
- Okichi Hall (same as above)
- Goko Hall (Opened around 1962 at the site of the Uozu Grand Drama in Shinjojimachi)
- Pachinko (Opened in October 1968 in front of Uozu Station on the Electric Railway. The second store in Goko Hall)
- Maruman Hall (Bunkamachi)
- Toyama Hall (1973-Around 1975, open at the current location of Taiyo Sports)
- Pachinko gold ball
- Super Benz Uozu store (acquired by Nagamori Shoji after closing on June 2001, 6, now New Jalan)
- Joshin Uozu store (former store, initially "Sankyo Uozu store"It was in the Uozu Sky Hotel.After that, it moved to Sumiyoshi, but closed in 2013 and reopened in Eguchi on May 2015, 5.）
- Gust(I was living on the premises of Apple Hill)
- Home Mart Pieza → Yonesan
- Right-on(Opened as a tenant of Apita Uozu store)
- Uozu Star Lane (Bowling alley)
- Jumbo bowl (bowling alley, located on the site of the current Osakaya shop Uozu Shakado)
- Uozu branch
- Uozu station square branch (with Hokugin loan plaza)
- Formerly the Keida branch office (later only ATMs will continue to operate until May 2019, 5) And Shinmei branch (Big fireLater integrated with the Uozu branch), there was also the Uozu Omachi branch.
- Toyama Daiichi Bank
- Uozu branch
- Uozu station square branch
- Uozu branch
- Head office
- Uozu station square branch
- Previously, the Shinkanaya branch and the northern branch were also located.
- Toyama Prefecture Credit Union
- Uozu branch
- Uozu branch
- Uozu branch
- Industrial Population (2010 Census)
- Primary industry working population 921
- Secondary industry working population 8,732
- Tertiary industry working population 12,661
- Area code
- 0765 (also used in Kurobe City, Nyuzen Town, Asahi Town)
- City code
- 22,25 (Mainly used in the western part of the plain. Until around 1970, all were "2". "25" started to be used around 2000)
- 23,24 (Mainly used in the eastern part of the plain. Until around 1970, all were "2". "23" started to be used around 1990)
- 31 (used in Nishifuse, Tenjin area, etc.)
- 32 (used in Katagai area, etc.)
- 33 (used in Matsukura area, etc.)
- 937-XXXX (whole city)
Sister cities (friendship cities) and affiliated cities
- 1982August Friendship city tie-up
- Minamiuonuma City(Niigata）
- Nanao City(Ishikawa）
- Mutual support agreement city in the event of a disaster
- general Hospital
- Labor Health and Welfare Organization Toyama Rosai Hospital: Internal medicine, pediatrics, surgery, orthopedics, plastic surgery, neurosurgery, dermatology, urology, obstetrics and gynecology, ophthalmology, otolaryngology, radiology, rehabilitation, anesthesiology
- Other hospitals
- Uozu Hospital: Internal Medicine, Rehabilitation Department
- Uozu Midorigaoka Hospital: Department of Psychiatry, Department of Psychosomatic Medicine
- Shinkawa Hospital: Internal Medicine
- Fukagawa Hospital: Internal Medicine
- Uozu Neurosanatorium: Psychiatry, Neurology
- Shinkawa Vila
- Ando no Sato
- Welfare Center Hyakurakuso
- Keida Welfare Center
- Senior Citizens Club Federation
- Silver Human Resource Center
- Physically Handicapped Day Service Center
- Katagai Elderly Fureai no Ie
- Keida Elderly Fureai no Ie
- Uozu City Disabled Persons Exchange Center
Welfare Center / Health Center
- Shinkawa Welfare Center Uozu Branch
- Uozu City Health Center
- PreviouslySenzoku Gakuen Uozu Junior CollegeHowever, the school closed in 2002.The building is nowShinkawa Learning Forest Tenjinyama Exchange CenterIt is utilized as.
- Shinkawa High School(private)
- Toyama Prefectural Uozu Technical High School
- Toyama Prefectural Uozu High School
- Toyama Prefectural Shinkawa Midorino High School(OldToyama Prefectural Shinkawa Girls' High School）
- High school that once existed
Junior high school
- Junior high school that once existed
- Uozu City Michishita Elementary School
- Uozushi Municipal Yotsuba Elementary School
- Uozu City Clear Stream Elementary School
- Uozu City Keida Elementary School
- Uozu City Hoshi no Mori Elementary School
- Elementary school that once existed
- Uozu City Omachi Kindergarten
- Myojo Kindergarten
- Uozu Otani Kindergarten (closed)
- Previously, Uozu City Kyoda Kindergarten was also located, but in March 2014 it was integrated into Omachi Kindergarten.
Facilities other than school education
- Job training
- Uozu City Qingdao Nursery School
- Uozu City Katagai Nursery School
- Uozu City Kyoda Nursery School
- Uozu City Sumiyoshi Nursery School
- Uozu City Nokata Nursery School
- Uozu City Matsukura Nursery School
- Uozu City Uozushiritsumichi Nursery School
- Uozu nursery school
- Uozu Daini Nursery School
- Kaseki nursery school
- Yoshijima nursery school
- Kamiguchi nursery school
- Kawahara nursery school
- Tenjin nursery school
- Kyoda nursery school
- Nishifuse nursery school
- Hongo nursery school
Previously, Akebii (Yamame) Nursery School and Uozu City Uozu Ai Nursery School were also located, but they have been abolished.
- Children's Center / Others
- Kamome Children's Center (completed in Hamakyoden in April 1995)
- Tsubame Children's Center (completed in Shinkanaya in April 2000)
- Hibari Children's Center (completed in Rokuromaru in 2003)
- Suzume Children's Center (completed in Kitaonie in April 2007)
Previously, the Kobato Children's Center (completed in Honmachi in March 1982) was also located, but closed on March 3, 2018..
- Childcare facility for the disabled
- Tsukushi Gakuen
- Uozu City School Lunch Center
We cook and deliver school meals (side dishes) to junior high schools, elementary schools, and municipal kindergartens in Uozu City.School meals in Uozu City are complete meals (including cooked rice and similar processed foods) or bread, milk and side dishes.Rice or bread and milk are outsourced to a contractor, which delivers them directly to their respective schools.
Social education facility
CATV station in Uozu city
- Shinkawa Information Center(NICE-TV)
- It is a cable TV station in Uozu City.
- It is also broadcast in areas other than Uozu City (Kurobe City, Nyuzen Town, Shimoniikawa District, Asahi Town).
- Cable TV Internet in the city is provided by NICE-TV.
- Formerly a NICE-TV channel, Niikawa Wide Area Office Cable TV (Kurobe City, Nyuzen Town, Shimoniikawa District, Asahi Town Cable TV. Today.Shinkawa Community Care Insurance/Cable TV Business AssociationIt used to transmit analog on the community channel of cable TV), but it was abolished with the complete transition to digital broadcasting.
- NHK Toyama Broadcasting StationUozu branch office
- Northern Japan BroadcastingShinkawa branch office
- Toyama TVShinkawa branch office
- Tulip TVShinkawa branch office
- Shinkawa community broadcasting(Radio Mu) Uozu Satellite
- Northern Japan NewspaperShinkawa branch office
- Toyama newspaperUozu Sales Center
- Hokuriku Chunichi NewspaperUozu Communication Bureau
- There is no airport in the city,Hokuriku ExpresswayAnd using national highwaysToyama AirportEasy access to.
The central station is Ainokaze Toyama RailwayUozu StationIs.Ainokaze Toyama RailwayUozu StationとToyama regional railwayNew Uozu StationCan be transferred using the underpass.Also, in the center of the old city, Toyama Chihō RailwayDentetsu Uozu StationExists.
- Uozu Station
- Toyama Regional Railway Main Line(Ground iron)
- Hokuriku Shinkansen
- It passes through the city, but there is no Shinkansen station in the city.The nearest Shinkansen station from Uozu City is in the neighboring Kurobe City.Kurobe Unazuki Onsen StationIs.Shin-Kurobe Station of Toyama Chiho Railway is also attached to the station.
- When boarding the express delivery typeToyama Station, When boarding each station type, it will be Kurobe-Unazuki Onsen Station.It can be accessed from Uozu City by using the Ainokaze Toyama Railway Line and the Toyama Chiho Railway Line.
Express bus(Uozu ICInner bus stop)
- Toyama-Tokyo Line(Toyama regional railway-Seibu Bus）
- Toyama-Sendai Line(Toyama Chiho Railway ・Miyagi Transportation）
- Toyama-Niigata Line(Toyama Chiho Railway ・Niigata Transportation）
- Toyama Chiho Railway (only for lines connecting Tozo, Rosaibyoinzen, and Kurosawa from Uozu Station on the Electric Railway via Uozu Station)
- Uozu City Bus
- NamerikawaCommunity bus "Noru my car" --There are a bus stop on the Minowa route (Shirakura area) and a bus stop on the northern circulation route (in front of the aquarium).
General national road
- Main local road
- Toyama Prefectural Road No. 1 Toyama Uozu Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road No. 2 Uozu Fabric Irizen Line(Some "Shinkiro Road")
- Toyama Prefectural Road No. 3 Toyama Tateyama Uozu Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road No. 33 Kanayama Yatakatacho Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road No. 52 Ishigaki Uozu Inter Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road 67 Unazuki Osawano Line
- General prefectural road
- Toyama Prefectural Road 126 Fukuhira Kyoda Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road No. 127 Keida Stop Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road No. 128 Amidado Uozu Stop Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road 129 Uozu Stop Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road No. 132 Sanka Yoshishima Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road 135 Toyama Namerikawa Uozu Line(Former National Highway No. 8)
- Toyama Prefectural Road 136 Tsubono Yugami Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road 137 Horie Uozu Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road 141 Toraya Daienoki Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road 150 Uozu Irizen Line(Former National Highway No. 8)
- Toyama Prefectural Road No. 314 Kasukake Uozu Line(Former Hokuriku National Highway)
- Toyama Prefectural Road 320 Koukakuma Gurikawa Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road 330 Ogawaji Kinoshita New Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road 331 Kurotani Uemuragi Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road No. 332 Okaiji Shinhonmachi Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road 375 Toyama Asahi Bicycle Path Line
- Shinkawa wide area farm road(Super farm road)
- Shinkiro Road(Cycling road and parallel running)
- Forest road Betsumata Mongatake line
- Uozu Kotsu
- Kinkaku Automobile Company
- Sasai Taxi Uozu Sales Office
Bicycle rental (Mirage cycle Miracle)
- Bicycles with electric assist are rented at 5 stations in the city.By utilizing rental bicycles, we will reduce the operation of private cars, reduce carbon dioxide (CO2) and promote measures against global warming, and promote the migration of citizens and tourists to create a lively city as a whole. The purpose is to plan.
Bicycle rental station
- Around Uozu Station
- (Weekdays) Uozu City Tourism Association
- (Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays) Mt. Yoneyama cycle
- Uozu Aquarium
- Uozu Buried Forest Museum
- Katakaisannomori Campsite
- 9:00 am-5:00 pm (last reception time 3:00 pm)
- * Business hours may vary depending on the convenience of the facility.
Main tunnels / bridges / dams
- Yunoue tunnel
- Katagai River Bridge
- Kadokawa Bridge
- Daikoji Tunnel (constructed for soundproofing of hospitals adjacent to National Highway No. 8)
- Tenjinyama Tunnel(Tunnel connecting Tenjin area and Nishifuse area)
- Shirakura tunnel
- Tiger Taniguchi Tunnel
- Katagai Ohashi
- Kadokawa Ohashi
- Nobutsuki Ohashi
- Ochiai Bridge
- Kitaonie Overpass
- Shinmei Bridge
- Minato Bridge
- Shin Onie Bridge
- Tenjin Bridge
- Kamiguchi Bridge
- Shinkadokawa Bridge
- Katagai Bridge
- Miyazu Bridge
- Hayatsuki Bridge
- Higashiyama Bridge
- Kadokawa Bridge
- Enrollment bridge
- 1st Uozu Tunnel (1050m)
- 2st Uozu Tunnel (3125m)
- Kaminakajima tunnel (794m)
- Fusegawa Bridge
- Katakai River Bridge
- Uozu Viaduct
- Asou Iburihashi
- Hayatsuki River Bridge
- Sky Hotel Uozu (formerly Hotel Sunroute Uozu)
- Sky Hotel Uozu Annex (formerly Uozu Sky Hotel)
- Uozu Manten Hotel Ekimae
- Apa HotelIn front of Uozu station
- Hotel Gran Mirage
- Route inUozu
- Hotel Minamikan
- Business Hotel Minami
- Hotel Best Inn Uozu
- な ど
- Japanese inn
- Kintaro Onsen Kofukaku (A day trip bath is possible at Karuna's mansion)
- Kitayama mineral spring (One-day bathing is possible)
- Original Niemon family
- な ど
Sightseeing / leisure spots, facilities
- Number of tourists entering (19)
- Toyama Prefecture as a whole: 28048 thousand people
- Uozu City: 1344 thousand people
- Uozu Aquarium
- Uozu Buried Forest Museum(Nekko Land)
- Uozu History and Folklore Museum(Attached to the museum)
- Ozaki Kamaboko Museum
Cultural / educational facilities
- Shinkawa Learning Forest Tenjinyama Exchange Center
- Uozu City Library
- Niikawa Bunka Hall(Mirage Hall) *100 excellent halls selected by acousticiansElected to.
- Mokumoku Hall
- Uozu Civic Center (Abolished)
- Mirage Land(Amusement park, Mirage Pool, barbecue plaza, etc.)
- Uozu Comprehensive Park
- Sea Station Shinkirou
- Katakaisannomori Campsite
Hot springs, public baths, one-day bath facilities
- It is said that there are relatively many bathing facilities in the city for the population (there were more than they used to be).
- Kintaro Onsen(Karuna no Yakata, etc.)
- Manten no Yu
- Kitayama mineral spring(Original Niemon family, etc.)
- Shimoda Onsen
- Heisei Matsunoyu
- Yatsuhashi hot water
- Tsuji Waku Waku Land
- Kannonyu (Hasegawa)
- Kawashiro Kosen
- Bathing facilities that once existed
- Ariso Dome(Uozu Techno Sports Dome)
- Uozu City Momoyama Sports Park
- Uozu City Gymnasium(and温水 プ ー ルAnnex)
- Yoshida Ground
- Uozu International Country Club
- Kannon Golf Club
- Mirage Hall Square
- Uozu Comprehensive Park
- Uozu City Momoyama Sports Park
- Uozu City Hall Park
|Park type||Name||Address||Park area (m2)||Opening area (m2)|
|Block park||Shimomuraki Children's Park||3-696 Shimomura Kimachi||1,652||1,652|
|〃||Shinkanaya Park||Shinkanaya 1-chome 305-XNUMX||4,607||4,607|
|〃||Kanaura Park||1-106 Murakicho||2,120||2,120|
|〃||Minatomachi Park||Fire Miyamachi 701||2,426||2,426|
|〃||Muraki Park||Fire Miyamachi 1-603||2,952||2,952|
|〃||Muraki 2 Go Park||Shinkanaya 910-chome XNUMX||1,891||1,891|
|〃||Kamimuraki Park||Kamimuraki 503-chome XNUMX||2,055||2,055|
|〃||Kamimuraki No. 2 Park||Shinkanaya 1-chome 302-XNUMX||3,052||3,052|
|〃||Kamimuraki No. 3 Park||Kamimuraki 1-chome 201-XNUMX||3,700||3,700|
|〃||Shimomuragi No. 2 Park||Shinkanaya 701-chome XNUMX||2,123||2,123|
|〃||Michishita Park||Midoricho 109||4,939||4,939|
|〃||City Hall Park||Shakado 1-chome 001-XNUMX||6,069||6,069|
|〃||Sumiyoshi Park||Sumiyoshi 3-129-1||2,635||2,635|
|〃||Honshin No. 1 Park||Honshinmachi 1-706||2,974||2,974|
|〃||Kitaonie No. 1 Park||Kitaonie 705-chome XNUMX||3,298||3,298|
|〃||Kitaonie No. 2 Park||1 chome 803-XNUMX||2,535||2,535|
|〃||Toei Town Park||Shinkanaya 520-chome XNUMX||793||793|
|〃||Yoshijima 1 Go Park||Yoshishima 801-chome XNUMX||2,800||2,800|
|〃||Kyoden Seaside Park||Kotobukicho 116||5,423||5,423|
|〃||Kawase Park||Higashiozaki 5-497-62||952||952|
|〃||Dentetsu Uozu Station Park||Bunkamachi 1-777-1||1,204||1,204|
|〃||Esashi Park||Honmachi 1401-chome 1-XNUMX||648||648|
|〃||Omachi Kaigan Park||13-1-XNUMX Honmachi||1,270||1,270|
|Sports park||Uozu Momoyama Athletic Park||Character Momoyama 36||339,000||327,864|
|General park||Uozu Comprehensive Park||Sanga 1-605||116,057||116,057|
|Special park||Miyazu Cemetery||Daikoji Temple / Daikaijino||86,000||60,600|
|Urban green space||Hayatsuki River Green Area||Yoshino||114,000||77,996|
|Total||City park: 23 Others: 4 Total 27||717,175||644,635|
Promenade / mountain trail
- A promenade is maintained around Tosugi.
The mountain trail is maintained.
- Tozo-Betsumata-Route via Karasuhat Ridge
- Enter the forest road from Tozo to Bemata and enter the mountain trail along the road.It is the shortest route and has many users.
- Route from Mika to Higashimata
- The entrance is a very steep slope and you need to be careful (both up and down).
There is also a mountain trail from the summit of Mt. Sogadake to Mt. Etchukomagatake.
Temples and churches
- Senkoji Temple
- Shinrenbo, Kogakubo, Renzobo
Shrine / shrine
- Uozu Shrine
- 隲 ｨ ｪ
- Uozu Hachimangu
- Miyazu Hachimangu
- Kitaonie Hachimangu
- Fushimi Inari Uozu Taisha
- Fuse Shrine
- Kotohira Shrine
- Shinmei Shrine
- Uozu Church
Sights and historic sites
Castle ruins and ruins
- Uozu Castle(City historic site)
- Matsukura Castle(Kakuma Castle): Prefectural designated historic site
- Mizuo Kitajo
- Mizuo Castle
- Mizuo Nanjo
- Kitayama Castle (Kanayama Castle / Kanayama Valley Castle)
- Kosuganuma Castle
- Masukata Castle
- South Shoujo Castle
- Tsubono Castle
- Tenjin Yamashiro(Hagi Castle)
- Akasaka Fort
- Yakiyama Fort
- Kakuma Castle Fort
- Murota Fort
- Otani Fort
- Kakuma Hohen Remains
- Except for Matsukura Castle, all are branches of Matsukura Castle.
|Designated person||Type||Name||Address||Owner or administrator|
|Country||Special Natural Monument||Firefly squid group sea level||Uozu City from Mizuhashimachi, Toyama City||Toyama|
|〃||〃||Uozu buried forest||Shakado character Mitawari 814||Uozu|
|〃||〃||Antelope||Designated without specifying the area||Toyama|
|〃||Important intangible folk cultural properties||Uozu Tatemon event||Around Suwa Shrine||Uozu Tatemon Preservation Society|
|Toyama||Natural treasure||Osawa's groundbreaking cedar||Osawa character Maeda 632||Individual|
|〃||〃||Tsubono's connection||Tsubono character mountain valley||Tsubono district|
|〃||Historic site||Sakura Pass Ruins||Fuse claw Ueno 212 and others||Individual|
|〃||〃||Matsukura Castle Ruins||Kakuma character Shiroyama 3-2||Uozu City, Individual|
|〃||Tangible cultural property (building)||Former Sawasaki family residence||Shosenji character Tenjinyama||Uozu|
|〃||Tangible cultural property (arts and crafts)||Wooden eleven-faced Kanzeon Bosatsu statue||Ogawaji character Tenjinyama (Yoshida Memorial Folk Museum)||Jinguji Temple|
|〃||〃||Wooden Amida Nyorai standing statue||Golden Valley||Kanayama valley district|
|〃||〃||Gold and bronze Senju Kanzeon Bosatsu statue||Ogawaji 2921-1||Senkoji Temple|
|〃||Tangible folk cultural assets||Tatemon||Suwa Town||Uozu Tatemon Preservation Society|
|〃||Intangible folk cultural property||Lion dance of Ogawaji||Ogawaji Temple||Shosenji Lion Dance Preservation Society|
|Uozu||Historic site||Tenjinyama Castle Ruins||Shosenji character Tenjinyama||Optical boy|
|〃||〃||Masukata Castle Ruins||Masukata character Shiroyama||Uozu City, Individual|
|〃||〃||Kitayama (Kanayama) Castle Ruins||Kitayama||Individual|
|〃||〃||Tsubono Castle Ruins||Tsubono||Individual|
|〃||〃||Uozu Castle Ruins||Honmachi 1-chome||Uozu|
|〃||〃||Stone Gate||Kakuma character Ishinomon||Uozu City, Individual|
|〃||〃||Ruins of Takekuma Mansion (Ruins of Kosuganuma Castle)||Kosuganuma||Individual|
|〃||〃||Mizuo Castle Ruins||Kakuma character Mizuosan||Individual|
|〃||〃||Tomb of Mamoru Aoyama and Mamoru Bungo||Shosenji character Tenjinyama||Uozu|
|〃||〃||Ooto main horse monument||Motoe character Hatada 73-9||Chokyoji Temple|
|〃||〃||Otomo family's song monument||Sanga (Uozu Aquarium site)||Uozu|
|〃||〃||Man Lighthouse||Shinkadokawa 1-322-29||Uozu|
|〃||〃||Uozu Town Magistrate's Office Ruins||Futaba Town 601||Chokyoji Temple|
|〃||〃||Small shell mound||18-18 Suwa Town||Oizumiji Temple|
|〃||Scenic spot||Mirage Observatory||Shakado character Mitawari||Uozu|
|〃||Tangible folk cultural assets||Farm tools||Shosenji Temple Tenjinyama (History and Folklore Museum)||Uozu|
|〃||〃||Fishing gear||Shosenji Temple Tenjinyama (History and Folklore Museum)||Uozu|
|〃||〃||Daily necessities||Shosenji Temple Tenjinyama (History and Folklore Museum)||Uozu|
|〃||〃||Lion head and face||Shosenji Temple Tenjinyama (History and Folklore Museum)||Ogawaji district (Ogawaji lion dance preservation society)|
|〃||Intangible folk cultural property||Seriken Choroku||Uozu City XNUMX yen||Serikko Choroku Preservation Society|
|〃||〃||Fuseya Bushi||Nishifuse district||Fuseya Bushi Preservation Society|
|〃||〃||Kakuma sword dance||Kakuma district||Kakuma sword dance preservation society|
|〃||Tangible cultural property (arts and crafts)||Tickets (Kosatsu)||Ogawaji Tenjinyama (Yoshida Memorial Folk Museum)||Uozu|
|〃||〃||Shiina Yasutane Contribution Letter||Kamimuraki 2-17-31||Josenji Temple|
|〃||〃||Sassa Narimasa letter||Honmachi 1-8-14||Shokenji Temple|
|〃||〃||Unmonji wall book||Kamimuraki 2-17-31||Josenji Temple|
|〃||〃||Maeda Toshitsune Letter||Honmachi 1-8-14||Shokenji Temple|
|〃||〃||Paper book color Shakyamuni statue||Kamimuraki 2-17-31||Josenji Temple|
|〃||〃||Paper book color Common people genre painting folding screen||Kamimuraki 2-17-31||Josenji Temple|
|〃||〃||Paper book ink painting Bodhidharma Daishi||Kamimuraki 2-17-31||Josenji Temple|
|〃||〃||Kinumoto ink tiger figure||Kamimuraki 2-17-31||Josenji Temple|
|〃||〃||Paper book ink lion figure folding screen||Kamimuraki 2-17-31||Josenji Temple|
|〃||〃||Color by Kinumoto Amitabha triad statue||18-18 Suwa Town||Oizumiji Temple|
|〃||〃||Uozu Town Sou Ezu||Hongo 1940 (inside Uozu Public Library)||Uozu|
|〃||〃||Uozu Town Eaves Name Map||Hongo 1940 (inside Uozu Public Library)||Uozu|
|〃||〃||Early modern armor||Shosenji Temple Tenjinyama (History and Folklore Museum)||Individual, Uozu City|
|〃||〃||Water-spraying dragon||Shinkadokawa 2-6-4||Togenji Temple|
|〃||〃||Wooden monk Hachiman sitting statue||Miyazu 1520||Hachimangu (Miyazu Hachimangu)|
- Atagosha Fire Festival (around January 1)
- Uozu Shinkirou Marathon(4st Sunday of March)
- Come on! CHOUROKU Festival (5rd Saturday and Sunday of May)
- Sengoku no Goshi Festival(5Last Sunday)
- Uozu Shrine Festival (64-6 days)
- Jantokoi Uozu Festival(81nd Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
- Tatemon Festival
- Serikou Chorokucho sink
- Maritime fireworks display
- Hachiman Shrine Mikoshi Festival (May 9）
- Uozu Industry Fair (○○ Uozu) (Mid October)
- The following are festivals and events that existed in the past
- Toyama Contemporary Art Exhibition ART / X / TOYAMA in Uozu
- Exhibition of works in the Toyama Museum of Modern Art
- Uozu City Art Exhibition
- Uozu Citizens' Cultural Festival
- Northern Japan Folk Song Dance Uozu Tournament
- All-Japan Band Competition Prefectural Tournament
- Toyamako Machinaka Art in Shopping Street
- Learning Forest Music Festival
- Toyama Chamber Music Festival
- Toyama Junior High School Cultural Festival
- Amateur band drive USIC
Dance / folk songs
- Seriken Choroku
- Lion dance of Kanayama valley
- Lion dance of Ogawaji
- Sticky notes
* Including the ruins that once existed.
- Sakura Pass Ruins
- Daikoji Ruins
- Hayatsuki Ueno Ruins
- De ruins
- Inda Ruins
- Tenjinyama Ruins
- Ishigaki Ruins
- Shakado Ruins
- Shosenji Ruins
- Nagabikino Ruins
- Butsuden Ruins (excavated during the construction of the Route 8 bypass)
- な ど
- Man Lighthouse
- Rice riotplace of origin
- Otani Onsen Ski Resort (Currently closed, but may be used by the local ski racing team Uozu Racing for practice)
Special products/special products
- 加積Apples(Cultivated mainly in Kamimuraki, Yoshishima and Rokuromaru districts)
- TomomichiPear(Cultivated mainly in Motoe and Tomomichi districts)
- NishifuseGrape(Cultivated mainly in the Nishifuse area)
- seafood(Firefly squid,Uozu cold hagi,Yellowtail,White shrimp,Red snow crab,AstragalusSuch)
- Kamaboko (steamed fish cake)
- Black making
- , Uozu Clear Ramen
- Deep water soft serve ice cream, Kaseki apple soft serve ice cream, deep sea water ramen
- Uozu lacquer ware
- な ど
- Yukinojo Asahikawa(Wrestler)
- Ayumu Ishikawa(Pro baseball player,Chiba Lotte MarinesBelongs)
- Jun Ishikawa(Sociologist,Shizuoka Prefectural UniversityProfessor)
- Akiko Izumi(actress,Voice actor）
- Yoshikazu Usui(Pedagogue,Kokushikan UniversityProfessor)
- Shuzo Ebata(Legal profession, lawyer)
- Okita x Hana(manga artist)
- Masataro Kawahara
- Megumi Kyu(Free announcer, exToyama FM Broadcasting）
- Zenjiro Kotogaura(Wrestler)
- Natsufumi Sagae(Social welfare scholar,Otani UniversityProfessor)
- Kaori Sadohara(Voice actor)
- Mai Sawaki(Essayist, radio personality)
- Akira Shoji(Pro Wrestler)
- George Domon(fortune teller)
- Eisaku Sumi(Navy soldier, politician)
- Hiroshi Sumi(politician)
- Tanaka Eii(Female rugby player)
- Kosuke Tamura(Shogi player)
- Masaaki Tanibayashi(Politician, member of the House of Councilors)
- Tetsuo Nakao(Businessman,IT HoldingsPresident)
- Nakajima Makiko(announcer,Northern Japan Broadcasting）
- Yuriko Fujii(Boccia player)
- Yoichi Maki(Chinese literary)
- Akihiro Murata(Shogi player)
- Shiori Yanagishita(announcer)
- Takashi Rakuyama(Former professional soccer player,FC KhimkiBelongs)
- Yokoyama Gennosuke(journalist)
- Tadao Yoshida(Businessman,YKKFounder)
- PxOxN(LONG SHOT PARTY）
- Masataro Kawahara(1969 12 年 月 日 20)
- Tadao Yoshida(1982 6 年 月 日 21)
- Hisamatsu Yoshida (June 1982, 6)
- Kunizo Kanemitsu (March 1992, 3)
- Yoshio Morimoto (March 1992, 3)
- Masao Tani (March 1998, 3)
- Shichiyoshi Kiyokawa (March 1998, 3)
- Tetsuo Nakao(2006 6 年 月 日 22)
- Masahiro Kuwayama (presented on November 2012, 11)
- Long time(Presented on November 2014, 11)
Works set in Uozu City
- With Rin(1990)
- Letter from my father (December 2007, 12,Wednesday Mystery 9In the frame.In the prefectureBBTWill be broadcast at a later date)
- Jiro AsadaDrama special amber(December 2017, 9,Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.）
- Torakku Yaro, hot air 5000km
- -OldShirakura Elementary SchoolBecame one of the locations..
- August Christmas --Mirage Land is here.
- Strawberry Shortcakes --In addition to Mirage Land, the bookstore in Sun Plaza was also filmed.
-  --Released only in Toyama Prefecture in 2013.
-  - 2015May 10Published on.
- Sheep tree --In the play, "Uozu City』Appeared as. Released on February 2018, 2.
- Poetry, waka poetry, tanka, haiku
- Novels and plays
- A man traveling with Oshie(Ranpo Edogawa）
- 蜃 樓 (Renzaburo Shibata）
- The town of 蜃 擃 (Shizuka Yamamuro）
- Heaven and earth(Kaionji Shiogoro）
- Tenchijin(Masashi Hisaka）
- Noto's rain called (Sasawa Saho）
- Unrivaled person (Maki Hisao)-Hometown of the hero
- amber(Jiro Asada）
- Criticism / Travel / Research
- Great Hunt (The BERICH): The city is the center of the stage.
- Detective Conan (Anime) --Episode 778 (broadcast on May 2015, 5) The stage of "Mirage where the angel disappeared" is in the city.
- ^ "Great Heisei mergerPreviously it was fourth, but all merger negotiations failed.NamerikawaIn a questionnaire conducted by Namerikawa City, the voices requesting a merger with Toyama City and the voices wishing to merge with Uozu City, which also encouraged participation in the merger talks, antagonized each other. However, there were quite a few voices requesting a merger in the former Nakaniikawa District, so negotiations were not reached.KurobeWanted to merge the Shinkawa wide area east of Uozu City, but the Uozu side refused because the Hokuriku Shinkansen station will be built in Kurobe City and Kurobe will take the initiative in the future.
- ^ From page 4 of "Mysterious and Surprising Discovery, Uozu".
- ^ Uozu City image character "Miratan"
- ^ http://www.uozu-kanko.jp/ Uozu Tabi Navi
- ^ Other Miyazaki Castles and Tenjinyama Castles in Echigo Shinkawa-gun have also been transferred from Kagekatsu Uesugi to Toshinaga Maeda (Mr. Dohi, who was the lord of the castle, and other Echigo people will be provided with a replacement site in Echigo).
- ^ a b "History of Illustrated Uozu" (March 2012, 3, published by Uozu City Board of Education) 31 --155p.
- ^ Toyama Kurenishi Specified Post Office Directors'Association, "History of Toyama Prefecture's Harunobu History of 239 AD" (page 1942), August 17 (Showa 8), Toyama Kurenishi Specified Post Office Directors' Association.
- ^ Toyama Prefecture, "Toyama Prefecture History Chronology" (page 230), March 1987 (Showa 62), Toyama Prefecture
- ^ "Uozu City History Sequel, Contemporary Edition" (March 2012, 3, published by the Uozu City Board of Education), pp. 31-3.
- ^ "Stop Transition Encyclopedia JNR / JR Edition 2" JTB, 1998
- ^ "Uozu City History Sequel, Contemporary Edition" (March 2012, 3, published by the Uozu City Board of Education), pp. 31-13.
- ^ "History of Uozu City, Contemporary Edition" (March 2012, 3, published by the Uozu City Board of Education) 31 --From page 504.
- ^ "Preserved version of Uozu / Kurobe / Shimoniikawa Photo Album" (April 2007, 4, published by Local Publishing Co., Ltd.) Page 15
- ^ From "Public Relations Uozu March 2021 (No.3)" (published by Uozu City), page 904, "2 Years of History, Maku Sogo Gymnasium Closed".
- ^ 1954May 4Until the merger of Himi City, it was the largest city in Toyama Prefecture.
- ^ From the first page of the morning edition of the Kitanippon Shimbun, April 2016, 4, "Mayor of Uozu, Mr. Muratsubaki"
- ^ Japan Post Group "Opening of Uozu Apple Hill Post Office (Toyama Prefecture)" (PDF file)From (viewed May 2018, 6)
- ^ Opening: Uozu Apple Hill Post Office (Toyama Prefecture)(June 2018, 6, Japan Post Group) Retrieved March 1, 2021
- ^ Japan Post / Abolition: Uozu Futaba Post Office(Retrieved September 2019, 8)
- ^ a b "Uozu City History Sequel, Contemporary Edition" (March 2012, 3, published by the Uozu City Board of Education) 31-279 pages.
- ^ "Uozu City History Sequel, Contemporary Edition" (March 2012, 3, published by the Uozu City Board of Education), pp. 31-280.
- ^ "Uozu City History Sequel, Contemporary Edition" (March 2012, 3, published by the Uozu City Board of Education), page 31.
- ^ From page 2012 of "Uozu City History Sequel, Contemporary Edition" (March 3, 31, published by the Uozu City Board of Education).
- ^ From the 1995th page of the morning edition of "The Kitanippon Shimbun" dated October 10, 5, "Large SC Apple Hill tomorrow opened in Uozu for the first time in 6 years".
- ^ "Uozu City History Sequel, Contemporary Edition" (March 2012, 3, published by the Uozu City Board of Education), page 31.
- ^ a b c d e From "Uozu City History Sequel, Contemporary Edition" (March 2012, 3, published by the Uozu City Board of Education), pp. 31-287, "Popular Entertainment Facility Fate / Movie Theater".
- ^ "History of Uozu / Shinjuku" (February 2004, 2, published by Fushimi Inari Uozu Taisha), pages 1, 4.
- ^ "History of Uozu / Shinjuku" (February 2004, 2, published by Fushimi Inari Uozu Taisha), p. 1.
- ^ "Zenrin's Housing Map Uozu City '85" (November 1984, published by Zenrin) 11 pages, "Uozu City / Kurobe City / Shimoniikawa District Housing Detailed Map" (10 edition, published by Publishing Hirosha) 258 pages and "Maysize 6 edition Uozu City / Kurobe City / Shimoniikawa District Housing Detailed Map" (August 1994, published by Kogyosha), page 8.
- ^ "Uozu City History Sequel, Contemporary Edition" (March 2012, 3, published by Uozu City Board of Education) 31-289 pages "Pachinko Slots".
- ^ North Japan Newspaper, May 1987, 5, morning edition, page 3
- ^ New store / opening / opening information for large stores
- ^ Joshin Uozu store information
- ^ "Uozu City History Sequel, Contemporary Edition" (March 2012, 3, published by the Uozu City Board of Education), page 31.
- ^ Hokuriku Bank / Out-of-store ATM business closure notice(2019 4 年 月 日 3)
- ^ It used to be located on Chuo-dori, but now it has moved to the Uozu Chamber of Commerce and Industry Building.As a result, the old store on Chuo-dori became a branch office (ATM corner).
- ^ Northern Japan Newspaper 2014nd morning edition dated October 10, 2
- ^ Located on the site of the former Uozu City Kazumi Elementary School.
- ^ Northern Japan Newspaper From page 2013 dated December 12, 13
- ^ It is connected to Uozu City Katagai Elementary School and may hold athletic meet jointly.
- ^ Closed regret song and play Uozu / Kobato Children's Center(47NEWS, November 2018, 3)
- ^ The former Uozu City Tenjin Elementary School is used as the Tenjin Community Center.
- ^ From Toyama Shimbun September 2016, 9, page 9 "Renamed to Sky Hotel"
- ^ Long time ago19626The completed Uozu Sangyo Bunka Kaikan (later Uozu Civic Center) was located, but it was abolished with the completion of the Niikawa Bunka Hall, and the Uozu City Library was rebuilt on the site.
- ^ Come on! CHOUROKU Festival
- ^ From page 1987 of the morning edition of the Kitanippon Shimbun dated September 9, 19.
- ^ From page 1998 of the morning edition of the Kitanippon Shimbun dated September 10, 16.
- ^ Confirmation of Kaori Sadohara's survival. Updated January 1 (Japanese)
- ^ London 2012 Paralympic Games Japan National Team Player Directory (pdf) Japanese Para-Sports Association Retrieved January 2017, 1.
- ^ Uozu City Honorary Citizen List --Uozu City
- ^ Northern Japan Newspaper From an article dated September 2012, 9.
- ^ "Genge" official website
- ^ From Uozu Tabi Navi "The movie" Uozu's Bakery "is being screened ☆"(Retrieved September 2016, 2)
- ^ Uozu City Official Homepage ・ Public information on the movie "Sheep Tree" where Uozu was filmed(Retrieved September 2018, 1)
- ^ Although there are various theoriesOtomo IchimochiHas sung the most four songs in the city.