<New Corona> Men in their 2s who have completed the second vaccination ... 20 new infections in Kagawa Prefecture
If you write the contents roughly
In addition, a man in his twenties in Miki-cho, who was confirmed to be infected, attended a medical school and completed his second vaccination in mid-May.
On the 10th, it was found that 10 people were newly infected with the new coronavirus in Kagawa prefecture.A new feeling in Kagawa Prefecture ... → Continue reading
KSB Setonaikai Broadcasting delivers a wide range of news every day, including political, social and economic news centered on Okayama and Kagawa prefectures, as well as local arts and sports.Full news videos!You can watch it immediately on your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
vaccination(Vaccination,British: vaccination) IssickAgainstImmunologyTo attachantigenmaterial(vaccine) Administered (Vaccination) What to do.VaccinationBy pathogeninfectionbyIllness,Obstacle,DeathCan be prevented or tempered.. furtherEpidemicThe simplest and most effective way to preventCost performanceHighPreventive medicine.
JapanInVaccination methodDefines as "injecting or inoculating a human body with a vaccine that has been confirmed to be effective in preventing the disease in order to obtain an immune effect against the disease" (the vaccination method) Article 2 paragraph 1).
WHOAccording to the current world, vaccination avoids the death of 200 to 300 million people... However, if the vaccination rate is further improved, the death of 150 million people can be avoided..
Human beings willing to get another kind of infectionsickThe first example trying to mitigatesmallpox.B.C.Around 1000,IndiaでVaccination method(Variolation method) is practiced, Of smallpox patientspusTo a healthy person to cause mild onsetImmunologyWas being done. This smallpox method18st centuryIn the first halfThe United Kingdom, ThenAmericaWas also brought to.
1718 years,Mary Wortley MontagueWrote about the Turkish custom of vaccination with liquids from small-pox smallpox and gave similar vaccinations to their children..The United KingdomThe doctorEdward JennerIt is,VacciniaAs to whether the vaccine can be used to generate immunity against human smallpox,1796Have tested at least 6 people in the last few years. The six are unidentified English (around 6), Mrs Zebel (German, around 1771), Mr. Jensen (German, around 1772), and Benjamin Jestie (English, 1770). Mrs. Rendall (English, c. 1774) and Peter Prett (German, 1782)..
The word vaccination was first used1796,Edward JennerBy. After thisLouis PasteurAdvanced the concept of vaccination with advanced research in microbiology. The vaccination (from the Latin vacca meaning Vaccination "cattle") derives its name from the first vaccine (vaccine) that infects cattle.Cowpox virusso,smallpoxIs less symptomatic, harder to cure and deadlysmallpoxBecause it gave a certain amount of immunity to.
For vaccination attempts, there are ethics, politics, safety, religion, etc.en: Vaccine controversy) Has been around since the early days. With early successMandatoryVaccination has been widely accepted by the government and a large-scale vaccination campaign has been carried out, which has significantly reduced the incidence of many diseases across many regions.
To make antibodies against pathogens and boost immune function
in Japan1948of"Vaccination methodSince then, compulsory vaccination and mass vaccination have expanded, but they have not been carried out in a safe manner.To give an example1964ToIbarakiInsufficient interviews, inoculation of multiple people without changing needles,MASKSInoculation, infusion of inaccurate amount, etc. were performed without..In Japan, the act of inoculating multiple people without changing needles was widespread.Type B,Hepatitis CIs a frequent cause,It is believed that( Iatrogenic diseaseSee also).
Lived with sufficiently reduced toxicityウ イ ル スInoculate.ウ イ ル スBreed, but their speed is slow. Boosting is not necessary so much because it propagates after inoculation and continues to exist as an antigen. This vaccine is produced by leaving a less virulent type of virus in tissue culture, inducing gene mutation, or removing a specific gene that exerts virulence. This major vaccine has a risk of recurrent toxicity, but removal of specific genes is relatively less risky.
As an antigen shown to the immune systemウ イ ル スDo not inoculate sex substances.ウ イ ル スSpecific inproteinThere is a method such as separating and inoculating. The weakness of this method is that the separated proteins may be altered, in which case antibodies different from those corresponding to the virus will be produced.
Other subunit vaccines include recombinant vaccines. This is a method of injecting a protein gene of a target virus into another virus. This second virus expresses protein information but is not at risk of disease. This kind of vaccine is nowViral hepatitisIs used forEbola virus,HIVIt is being actively researched to make a vaccine against a virus that is difficult to vaccinate..
Vaccination against humans
The vaccination situation in the world is as follows.
- diphtheria,tetanus,Social Services LizardMix of three-86% worldwide
- measles -85% worldwide
- Polio -86% worldwide
- Rotavirus -23% worldwide
- rubella -46% worldwide
Type of vaccine
- Live vaccine
- A weakened virulence of a living pathogen. ,tuberculosis,Measles(Measles),Rubella,Mumps,Varieg(Mizubouso),yellow fever Such.Due to the inclusion of live pathogens, inoculated pathogens may cause mild symptoms (side reactions).
- After vaccination, give another vaccine at intervals of 4 weeks (medium 27 days) or more.
- Inactivated vaccine
- Only the components of the pathogen that died and lost its toxicity.Hepatitis B,, pediatric,Pertussis,Polio,Japanese encephalitis,influenza,Hepatitis A,Rabiesetc.vaccineThe effect of is weak, so multiple doses are often required.
- After vaccination, give another vaccine at intervals of 1 weeks (medium 6 days) or more.
- The toxin produced by the fungus is taken out and detoxified.diphtheria,tetanus(Hashoufu) etc. As with inactivated vaccines, the vaccines are less effective and often require multiple doses. There is also the idea that it is not strictly included in the vaccine because it does not make antibodies that attack the pathogen itself.
- After vaccination, give another vaccine at intervals of 1 weeks (medium 6 days) or more.
The practice of vaccination is believed to have its origins in ancient India, around 1000 BC.Ayurvedic textbook Sact'eya Grantham was described about vaccination, according to French scholar Henri Marie Husson in Dictionaire des sciences me`dicales. It has been reported. Around 200 BC, vaccinations were carried out even in ancient China.. Scholar Ole Lund writes: "The oldest documented example of vaccination is from 17th-century India and China, where powdered scabs of people with smallpox were used to prevent the disease. In the olden days, smallpox was a universal disease that killed 20% to 30% of infected people, smallpox accounting for 18% to 8% of deaths in several 20th-century European countries. Professor of Pathology, (en: Almroth Wright) Conducted an experiment led by a professional at Netley Hospital and shaped the form of vaccination for posterity. The results of his experiment led to the development of further vaccinations in Europe.
In order to avoid the spread of illness, at different times, states and institutions have created laws that mandate vaccination for all. For example, the 1853 law mandated smallpox vaccinations throughout England and Wales, and fined those who did not comply. Currently, the US state-wide vaccination law requires public vaccination before school. Most other countries have similar vaccinations.
Since the earliest vaccinations beginning in the 19th century, the legalization of vaccination has caused backlash from various groups. These groups are collectively known as anti-vaccinationists, who oppose vaccination from an ethical, political, hygienic, religious, and other perspectives. Common opinions are that “compulsory vaccination is excessive interference with individual problems” and “recommended vaccination is not sufficiently safe”... Modern vaccination laws provide exceptions to people with immunodeficiencies, people who are allergic to the vaccine, and those who strongly oppose it... In addition,Yogyakarta PrinciplesIn the 18th principle of "Protection against medical abuse" ofHIV infectionUnethical or unintentional vaccines forAntibacterial agentGuaranteeing protection from the administration of "(18th principle, item (d))".
Vaccination methodWill be inoculated based on. For the vaccination costs for the target age, public funds are provided by the local government, and regarding A-type diseases,Local governmentMost of them are free of charge (administrative measures vaccinations, and there are also local governments that pay a fee). In case of health damage due to vaccination approved in Japan, there is a relief system under Article 11 of the Vaccination Law..
 Name of vaccine
- Type A disease --For the purpose of preventing the outbreak of the disease and the spread of the disease in the population, the vaccination target or its guardian is obliged to make efforts for vaccination.
- diphtheria-Social Services Lizard-tetanus-Polio(Acute poliomyelitis)[Four kinds of mixed vaccine, DPT-IPV],measles(Measles)rubella(Three days measles)MR vaccine],Japanese encephalitis,tuberculosis(BCG),Varieg,Hib, PediatricPneumococcusInfection【Pneumococcal vaccine, PCV13】,Cervical cancer【HPV vaccine],Hepatitis B, Rotavirus
- Type B disease -Mainly focused on individual prevention. No effort required.
- People over the age of 65, or between the ages of 60 and under 65, with severe heart, kidney, or respiratory problems,Acquired immunodeficiency syndromeIf you are suffering frominfluenza.. In the case of people aged 65 or over, under 60 years of age and under 65 years of age, with severe heart, kidney, or respiratory disorders, or those with AIDS and weakened immunity, pneumococcal infection [23-valent pneumococcal capsular polysaccharide vaccine, PPSV23】.
Vaccination methodWill be inoculated based on. When the prefectural governor finds that there is an urgent need to prevent the spread, the prefectural governor may instruct the mayor to do so. Municipalities will subsidize the vaccination costs for the target ages, and in principle, the A-type diseases will be free. If health damage occurs due to vaccination, there is a relief system under Article 11 of the Vaccination Law..
- Type A disease -The vaccination target person or their guardian is required to make vaccination efforts.
- smallpoxIn addition, type A diseases are targeted.
- Inoculation was started in 2021.New coronavirus OfvaccineIs carried out in the form of imposing an obligation to make efforts for inoculation.
- Type B disease -No vaccination effort is imposed.
- HXNUMXNXNUMX influenza(As a single vaccineNew influenza measures special measures law2011 years from 23 (5).. A(H2011N12)pdm1 has been included in seasonal influenza vaccine since FY1/09. )
Vaccination is voluntary by the vaccinated person (or their parental authority, etc.), which is not stipulated in the Vaccination Law.
All vaccination costs will be borne by the owner. If health damage occurs due to vaccination,Relief system for adverse drug reactionsIs applied.
Mumps(Mumps),Hepatitis A, For adultsPneumococcus,Rabies,Weil's disease Autumn darknessIn addition to the above, other vaccinations other than the age groups subject to regular vaccination are also optional vaccinations.
Precautions for vaccination
According to the Vaccination Regulations, those who have a clear fever, those who have a serious acute illness, and allergies or anaphylaxis due to the components of the vaccination solution for vaccination related to the disease are revealed by the test. Those who have become ineligible are considered unsuitable and cannot be vaccinated. Pregnant persons will not be vaccinated for acute poliomyelitis, measles and rubella.
In addition, those who are known to have basic diseases such as cardiovascular diseases, kidney diseases, liver diseases, blood diseases and developmental disorders, those who have fever within 2 days after the previous vaccination, or systemic rashes, etc. Of allergic allergies, having a history of convulsions in the past, having been previously diagnosed with immunodeficiency, or being allergic to the components of the inoculum to be vaccinated Some people are obliged to take vaccinations carefully based on the judgment of the doctor.
Vaccination health damage relief system
Occurrence of health damage due to side effects of vaccination is seen, although it is extremely rare. A system for prompt relief when a causal relationship between vaccination and health damage is recognized, regardless of whether or not there is negligence in the vaccination..
- Vaccination based on the Vaccination Law (=RegularInoculation,ExtraordinaryIf the Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare finds that the health damage has been caused by the
- Benefits are provided by the municipality.
- Minister of Health, Labour and WelfareIn the certification of, the causal relationship is examined by a disease/disability certification examination committee composed of a third party.
- If you receive medical treatment at a medical institution, you will be required to pay the medical expenses and your expenses.
- When disability remains, child disability pension or disability pension is paid.
- In case of death, funeral fees and lump-sum death allowance of approximately 4,300 million yen (in case of influenza vaccine, lump-sum payment of surviving family of approximately 700 million yen, survivor pension of approximately 240 million yen (up to 10 years)) will be provided.
- The cost of relief payment is 1/2 for the country, 1/4 for the prefecture, and 1/4 for the municipality.
Incidentally,anyAs for other health hazards due to vaccination, the drug side effect damage relief system is applied. It is based on the Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency, an incorporated administrative agency, rather than the Vaccinations Act.
- Established by the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare and decided after discussions at the Pharmaceutical Affairs and Food Sanitation Council, which is composed of external experts.
- Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency (PMDA) Is provided.
- If you receive medical treatment in hospital, you will be provided with medical expenses and medical allowance. Payment will be provided in case of disability and death.
- Benefits are set for each type, and there is also a deadline for billing.
- Contribution from the licensed drug manufacturing and marketing companies, etc. shall be paid for the relief payment. Half of PMDA's administrative expenses are subsidies from the national government.
Vaccinations and laws (valley problems)
There is a legal structure to remedy victims whose lives and bodies have been seriously damaged by vaccination.ConstitutionIt is a problem above.17 articleTheory,29 articleParagraph 3 Interpretation theory, Article 29 Paragraph 3 Of course, interpretation theory,25 articleTheory,13 articleTheories are claimed.
Recommended vaccination sequence
National Institute of Infectious DiseasesKnow VPD,NPOVaccination schedules have been announced by the Society for the Protection of Children, the Japan Association for Primary Care, and the Japan Society for Pediatrics.
- Vaccination schedule in Japanese children National Institute of Infectious DiseasesInfectious disease information center
- Vaccination schedule NPOMeeting to learn about corporate VPD and protect children
- Vaccine site for children and adults Japan Primary Care Association
- Vaccination schedule recommended by the Japanese Society of Pediatrics Public interest group corporation corporationJapanese Pediatric Society
``Simultaneous vaccination'' in which two or more types of vaccinations are given to one and the same person at the same time in one visit is once recognized as ``not good'' in Japan, and MHLW is "What doctors can do if they find it necessary"However, in 2011, the Japanese Academy of Pediatrics proposed that "simultaneous vaccination is considered a necessary medical practice to protect Japanese children from diseases that can be prevented by vaccines"., In recent years, the number of doctors giving simultaneous vaccination has increased.
There is no limit to the number of combinations and
- Regular vaccination and voluntary vaccination
- Inactivated and live vaccines
- Live vaccines and live vaccines
- Injection and drink type vaccine
Can be safely inoculated simultaneously with all combinations of.. Some local governments and doctors have different vaccination methodsBCGOnly in the case of single vaccination without simultaneous vaccination with other vaccines.
Since a mixed vaccine contains several types of vaccine in one injection solution from the beginning, it can be said that it is a simultaneous vaccination in a broad sense..
In Italy2017Than,Compulsory educationBefore receiving (up to 6 years old)Polio,diphtheria,tetanus,Hepatitis B,influenza,,,measles,rubella,Mumps,XNUMX days,chicken poxVaccinations have become mandatory.
Vaccination of animals
AnimalからPeopleTo be contagiousInfectious disease of animal origin(Zoonosis:Zoonosis(Also included in) and transmitted from humans to animalsZoonosisThere is vaccination for the purpose of preventing. Useful for wildlife conservation and industry家畜,Pet OfEpidemicThere are also vaccinations to prevent the spread of the disease.
Ministry of AgricultureVeterinary drug laboratory・Veterinary drug databaseIf you search for “vaccine” in, 2014 cases were registered as of December 12. But,Domestic animal infectious disease prevention methodIs a "law that stipulates the prevention of outbreaks of infectious diseases (infectious diseases) in livestock and the prevention of spread of livestock."And killDisposaldisinfectionHowever, there is no regulation regarding vaccination. "The prefectural governor, when necessary to prevent the spread of livestock infectious diseases, can have livestock quarantine officers inspect, inject, bathe or administer livestock by the methods specified by the Ordinance of the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries ( Based on the Livestock Infectious Diseases Prevention Law Article 31)", the measures such as vaccination are different for each prefecture..
- ^ a b c d e f g h Immunization coverage (Report). WHO. (2007-03) .
- ^ Smallpox prevention
- ^ Behbehani AM (1983). “The smallpox story: life and death of an old disease”. Microbiol. Rev. 47 (4): 455-509. PMID 6319980.
- ^ a b Plett PC (2006). “[Peter Plett and other discoverers of cowpox vaccination before Edward Jenner”] (German). Sudhoffs Arch 90 (2): 219-32. PMID 17338405 2008/3/12Browse..
- ^ a b c Lombard M, Pastoret PP, Moulin AM (2007). “A brief history of vaccines and vaccination”. Rev Sci Tech. 26 (1): 29-48. PMID 17633292.
- ^ Kenji Yoshihara "From Private Rage to Public Rage-Vaccine Evil as a Social Problem" p.112-114
- ^ Yomiuri Shimbun February 2000, 2 Article "Expanding hepatitis C, in areas where 9% are "positive""
- ^ Department of Veterinary Science & Microbiology at The University of Arizona Archived August 2003, 6, at the Wayback Machine. Vaccines by Janet M. Decker, PhD
- ^ Lund, Ole; Nielsen, Morten Strunge and Lundegaard, Claus (2005). Immunological Bioinformatics.MIT Press. ISBN 0262122804
- ^ Chaumeton, FP; FV Me`rat de Vaumartoise. Dictionaire des sciences me`dicales.Paris: CLF Panckoucke, 1812-1822, lvi (1821).
- ^ Curtin, Phillip (1998). "Disease and Empire: The Health of European Troops in the Conquest of Africa". Cambridge University Press. ISBN 0521598354
- ^ Wolfe R, Sharp L (2002). “Anti-vaccinationists past and present”. BMJ 325 (7361): 430-2. two:10.1136 / bmj.325.7361.430. PMID 12193361.
- ^ Salmon, Daniel A et al.(2006) Compulsory vaccination and conscientious or philosophical exemptions: past, present, and future. Lancet 367(9508):436-442.
- ^ a b Medical expenses public expenditure system for vaccination accidents(Tokyo Metropolitan Government Health and Welfare Bureau)
- ^ "From Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare to Rota vaccine regular vaccination from October, 20”. Mix online (October 2019, 10). 2020/8/14Browse.
- ^ "What is the vaccination method? Corona vaccine "special case of temporary vaccination"”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun (May 2021, 4). 2021/6/8Browse.
- ^ Tuberculosis Infectious Disease Division, Health Bureau, Ministry of Health, Labor and WelfareOutline of Vaccination Law revision (establishment of new temporary vaccination, etc.)IASR, Vol. 32, National Institute of Infectious Diseases, Infectious Disease Information Center, November 2011, pp. 11-331.
- ^ Influenza vaccine strain -National Institute of Infectious Diseases
- ^ Vaccination health damage relief systemMinistry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- ^ Periodic vaccination procedure -Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- ^ a b Japanese Pediatrics Association's approach to simultaneous vaccination
- ^ Vaccination> Simultaneous vaccination -Ariake Children's Clinic
- ^ a b Necessity and safety of simultaneous vaccination -Know VPD!
- ^ Vaccination of children -Koto Ward
- ^ vaccination -Hara Pediatric Clinic
- ^ Italy vaccinated to attend school AFP (December 2017, 5) Read December 20, 2017
- ^ Veterinary drug database -Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Veterinary Drug Laboratory
- ^ About livestock vaccines -Miyagi Prefectural Livestock Association
- Mikio Watanabe, "A Historical Consideration on Japan's Vaccination System," National Hygiene, Vol. 73, No. 6, Japan Society for National Hygiene, June 2010, pp. 6-243, two:10.3861 / jshhe.73.243.
- Vaccination method
- public health
- Infectious disease
- Vaccine evasion
- Antigen-antibody reaction
Miki Town(Mikicho) isKagawaEastern part ofTosan) Located intown.Takamatsu OfBed townAnd againKagawa UniversityFaculty of medicineAndFaculty of AgricultureOf the Miki campusStudent districtBut also.It should be noted thatMiki in other areasFrom the distinction withSanuki MikiSometimes called (Sanuki Miki).
The town area is long from north to south and consists of hills in the north, plains in the center, and mountainous areas in the south.Takamatsu City in the north, west and southwest, and eastSanuki City, SoutheastTokushimaMimaAnd touch the border.From the north to the south central part, the water source originates from Mt. KozenShinkawaIn the watershed, the southern partKotogawaBasin, partlyYoshinogawaIt is a basin.
- Mountain: Mt. Hakusan (Sanuki ShichifujiOne of), Mt. Tateishi, Mt. Kozen
- River: Shinkawa,Kotogawa
- pond:Yamadaiji Pond
- 1 town and 4 villages in Kita-gun, Kagawa Prefecture (Hiraimachi,Kamiyama Village,Tanakamura,Hikami Village,Shimotakaoka Village) Merged to form Miki Town.
- 1955(Showa 30) October 10st Established town emblem and town flag and started using
- 1956(31)May 9 Kida-gunWell villageMerged into.
- 1959(34)May 11 A part of the old well village is Nagao-cho, Okawa-gun (currentlySanuki City).
- 1997(Heisei9 years)May 3 TakamatsuAnd boundary changes.
- 2002(14)May 12 Boundary change with Takamatsu City.
Town name / town emblem
The town name "Miki" in Miki Town was established by open recruitment at the same time as the town system came into effect in 1954.In the same placeRitsuryoEstablished from before[Note 2]Tooth1899Existed untilMiki-gunDerived from.The name of Miki-gun, which has been popular in the area for a long time, is used as the name of the town, and it is said that the name was inherited from the county with the intention of inheriting the tradition and further developing the peace town from that time.Also, the original name of "Miki" isSanuki countryTakamatsu Domain"Zensanshi" (Nakayama Shiroyama)[Note 3] Author,1828(Established in 11th year of Bunsei))榁"Big tree", "Hiraki district"柊"Big tree", "Asakura district"Japanese pepperDerived from "Three Great Trees" of "Big Tree".
It is written in "All Sanctuary" as follows. "There is a large old tree in the well Takagi, and its height is several tens of heights, so the land is called Takagi, and there is an old holly tree in Hiraki, so that land is called Hiraki. The village life, therefore called Asakura no Sato, is also called Asakura Sansho. With this Miki,MikiIt ’s a county. ”
The town emblem is based on the origin of the town name "Miki" mentioned above, and the kanji "Miki"[Note 4]Is a design of the shape of a large tree.In prayer for development like a big tree in the town1955It was established in (Showa 30)..
- Mayor: (2018May 10Inauguration, first term)
- Town council members: 16 people
- Each section of the government office
- Congress Secretariat
- Administration Division
- Policy Division
- Tax department
- Residents' Life Division
- Manda Cancer Children's Division
- Health and Welfare Division
- Environmental protection section
- Civil Engineering Construction Division
- Industrial Promotion Division (Agricultural Committee Secretariat)
- Water and sewer section
- Education General Affairs Division
- Lifelong Learning Division
- Cash room
- Takamatsu East Police Station
- Takamatsu City Miki Fire Department
House of Representatives
- Term: October 2017, 29 (Heisei 10)-October 22, 2021 (Reiwa 3 years) October 10, 21 ("48th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|2st Ward, Kagawa Prefecture(Miki Town,Takamatsu(OldKokubunji Town-Kagawa Town-Konan Town-Shioe Town-Mure Town-Anji TownArea),Marugame(OldAyaka Town-Iiyama TownArea),Sakaide,Sanuki City,Higashikagawa,Ayagawa Town,Utazu Town）||Yuichiro Tamaki||National Democratic Party||4||Constituency|
Miki-cho's commerce is mainly in the Hiragi, Ikenobe, Shishibuse, and well districts (so-called)Nagao HighwayIn addition to the above, the Inoue district, which has the Takamatsu Higashi Factory Park, the Hikami district, which is a suburb, and the Tanaka district are in charge of industry.Inoue district and Kaniwa district, which are suburban mountainous areas, are in charge of agriculture.Rice,Strawberry,Asparagus,TomatoEtc. are the main agricultural products.
- MarnakaMiki store (supermarket）
- Bell City (Shopping mall）
- Maruyoshi CenterBell City store (supermarket) (clothing)Meets(100 Yen shop）Takarabune(Confectionery) etc. enter the store.
- Hiragi stationThere are also individual stores that have moved from the growing shopping district and are exhibiting tenants.
- NTV series(The broadcasting station in charge in this area isRNC West Japan Broadcasting）24-hour TVOne of the venues for events in Kagawa prefecture.It is also the main venue for the town festival "Lion's Village Miki Mande Wish".
- Aiai Town (Shopping Mall)
- Fujii Seimen Co., Ltd.(Udon / Noodles) Common name: Fujimen (Traditional taste of the restaurant Fujimen)
- Kangawa Foods (Udon) (Noodle factory and restaurant closed due to bankruptcy on June 2018, 6)
- Rare Swee Co., Ltd. / Rare Sugar Production Technology Research Institute Co., Ltd.(Rare sugar)
- Court Co., Ltd.(Sign)
- MK Indect(Civil engineering work)
- LED Glow Co., Ltd.(LED lighting)
- townUdon14 houses (XNUMX housesHot capsulePublished bySanuki udon all-store conquest strategy guide』Data by)
- Major industries
- Industrial population
- Number of farmhouses 2,199
- 282 stores
- Industrial park "" (Inoue district ~Sanuki City）
- Attracting companies:Japanese plastic な ど
Sister cities/partner cities
- 1999(11)May 10Signed sister city tie-up.
- 2005(17) In the summerSaimeura DamA large drought occurs due to depletion.A total of 15000 2L PET bottles will be presented by Nanae-cho to Miki-cho as "water of friendship" for donation.
|Population distribution by age in Miki Town and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Miki Town (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Miki Town (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Average age under investigation
Hospital / clinic
- Kagawa University Hospital(Ikedo /Takamatsu East InterchangeImmediately after getting off)
- Kashimura Hospital (Hiragi)
- Sanyodo Matsubara Hospital (Ikenobe)
- Abe Dental Clinic (Ikedo)
- Nakahara Clinic (Shimotakaoka)
- Okabe Orthopedic Surgery (Well)
- Kawahito Surgery Internal Medicine (Well)
- Kitadai Clinic (Shimotakaoka)
- Kawamoto Clinic (on ice)
- Koyama Ophthalmology Clinic (100m west of Ikenobe / Takamatsu Higashi Police Station)
- Konishi Otolaryngology Clinic (on ice)
- Sasaki Dermatology Clinic (on ice)
- Cooperative Miki Clinic (on ice)
- Nakajima Internal Medicine Clinic (Shishibuse)
- Hayashi Surgery Gastroenterology (Ikenobe)
- Miyoshi Miki Internal Medicine Clinic (Ikenobe)
- Minami-Fukuman Mizobuchi Clinic (on ice)
- Mori Orthodontic Clinic (Ikenobe)
- Private Omiya nursery school
- Miki Municipal Kamiyama Nursery School
- Miki Municipal Shimotakaoka Nursery School
- Private Sunairi nursery school
- Private Chokakuji nursery school
- Private ice nursery school
- Private Hirai nursery school
- Shishinoko nursery school
- Miki Municipal Kamiyama Kindergarten
- Miki Mino Kindergarten
- Miki Town Tanaka Kindergarten
- Miki Municipal Hakusan Kindergarten
- Miki Municipal Hikami Kindergarten
- Miki Municipal Hirai Kindergarten
- Inoue Branch
- Ikedo Branch
- Private Aoba Kindergarten
- Miki Town Tanaka Elementary School
- Miki Municipal Hakuzan Elementary School
- Miki Municipal Hikami Elementary School
- Miki Municipal Hirai Elementary School
Junior high school
- NationalKagawa UniversityFaculty of Agriculture
- National Kagawa University School of Medicine
- Central station:Takamatsu Kotohira Electric Railway(Kotoden)Nagao line,Hiragi station
- otherIkenobe Station,Nogakubumae Station,Gakuendori Station,Hakusan Station,Ido station,Kumommyo Station
- Hiragi Station is located between Agricultural Faculty Station and Gakuendori Station, and is the closest station to Miki Town Office, Takamatsu Higashi Police Station, and Miki Junior High School.However, due to the new construction of Gakuendori Station, the central station tends to shift from Hiragi Station to the same station.Gakuendori Station is also the closest station to Bell City, Miki Prefectural High School, and Cultural Exchange Plaza.
- General national road
- Prefectural road
- Run in the townMain local road
- Kagawa Prefectural Road No. 10 Takamatsu Nagao Ouchi Line[Note 7]
- Kagawa Prefectural Road No. 12 Miki Kokubunji Line
- Kagawa Prefectural Road No. 13 Miki Ayakawa Line(Common name:Sanuki New Way[Note 8]）
- Kagawa Prefectural Road No. 37 Miki Tsuda Line
- Kagawa Prefectural Road No. 38 Miki Murei Line
- Kagawa Prefectural Road No. 42 Koyo Maeda Higashi Line
- General prefectural road running in the town
- Run in the townMain local road
- Old clan highway
- Nagao Highway(Remarks:Kagawa Prefectural Road No. 10 Takamatsu Nagao Ouchi LineOld road section, now undesignated)[Note 7]
- Transit Bus
- Community bus
- Mikicho community bus Town circulation line / Shannan district line
- Highway bus (Highway Miki BS)
- JR Shikoku Bus Takamatsu Express Osaka / Kobe / Kyoto
- Shikoku Express Bus Hello Bridge, Sanuki Express Nagoya / Osaka / Kobe, Takamatsu Express Kyoto
- West Tokyo Bus Hello bridge
- Meitetsu bus Sanuki Express Nagoya
- West Japan JR Bus Takamatsu Express Osaka / Kobe / Kyoto
- Keihan Bus Takamatsu Express Kyoto
- Hankyu bus Sanuki Express
- Takamatsu Express Takanan foot bath
- Tokushima Bus Tokushima Okayama Express
- Ryobi Bus Tokushima Okayama Express
- Contact to adjacent municipalities
- Broad contact
- TokyoHachioji City: JRHachioji StationAbout 10 hours and 20 minutes from the highway bus and highway Miki BS.
- Kanagawa横 浜 市: JRYokohama StationAbout 8 hours and 30 minutes from the highway bus and highway Miki BS.
- AichiNagoya city : Meitetsu Bus CenterAbout 6 hours and 30 minutes from the highway bus and highway Miki BS.
- KyotoKyoto City: JRKyoto StationAbout 3 hours and 20 minutes from the highway bus and highway Miki BS.
- OsakaOsaka: JROsaka StationAbout 3 hours from Kosoku Bus and Kosoku Miki BS.
- HyogoKobe City: JRShin-Kobe StationAbout 2 hours and 30 minutes from the highway bus and highway Miki BS.
- OkayamaKurashiki: JRKurashiki StationAbout 2 hours and 10 minutes from the highway bus and highway Miki BS.
- OkayamaOkayama City: JROkayama stationAbout 1 hours and 20 minutes from the highway bus and highway Miki BS.
Famous places, historic sites, sightseeing spots, festivals, special events
Festivals and events
- (May)[Note 9]
- Lion Dance FestaThe predecessor of Miki Miki, the village of lions.
- Large lion
- Miki Town Ikenobe Tanabata Festival(8st Saturday and Sunday of October)
Exhibition hall, etc.
- (Convention Hall)
- General sports park andAncient forest
- Tresta Shirayama (formerly Villa Sanuki Sunpia Sanuki)
- Kobuchi Forest Park
- Kagawaken Kimbuchi Park is an adjacent district as a wholeTakamatsuAlthough it is a facility in Higashiueta, only the east entrance belongs to Tanaka, Miki-cho.
Sights and historic sites
- Hakusan (Sanuki ShichifujiOne)
- Rainbow waterfall
- Former Kida-gun government office(Ikenobe Community Center)
- 1919It was built as a county office in Kita-gun in (Taisho 8).DormerAn old building in the Taisho Western style that was installed.Miki Town Important Cultural Property.The current Ikenobe Community Center.It is open to the public as an exhibition hall.
- Tateishi tunnel(Commonly known as: Nakamura Tunnel)
- In a hand-dug tunnel on the border with Murechohara, Takamatsu City,Miki Murei LineBefore the opening of Miki Town and the oldMure TownIt is located at the northern end of the town road Tateishi East Line that connected.
- Senji Nara (Agriculture:Leader)MeijiOne of the three great old farmers
- Yoshitaro Kamakura (Dyeing and weaving house)Human national treasure, Miki Town Honorary Citizen
- Shigeru Miki(Botanist,Paleontologist) Ancient treeMetasequoiaDiscoverer
- Taro Hirai(Politician) FormerPostal minister,House of CouncilorsVice-chairman
- Takeki Manabe(Politician) Mae Kagawa PrefectureGovernor
- Ueda Masashi(manga artist）Tokyobirth.Raised in Miki-cho as a child, his masterpiece was "Kobo-chan''Kariage Kun''Furiten-kun''Masashi-kun''Manager"other.
- Terumitsu Kumano(OriginalProfessional baseballplayer)Hankyu Braves,Yomiuri GiantsBelonged to.Los Angeles OlympicsGold medalist.
- Fujisawa Tsubasa(Stadium DJ / Radio personality)MarugameBorn and raised in Miki Town.
- Tatsuya Matsumoto(OriginalProfessional baseball player) I belonged to the Yomiuri Giants.
- Yuta Watanabe(basketballplayer)NBAMemphis GrizzliesBelongs,Representation from Japan
- Kazuyoshi Izumi(Also known as: Jevanni P, Jiscardo) (Literati）Novelist,musician(Vocalo P), Doujingamecreater
- It is a town that self-identifies as a "town of education" because there are national and public schools of elementary, junior high and high schools in the town.
- Before and after the farming season, in each district of the town, a youth group of the neighborhood association goes around each house to pray for a good harvest and business prosperity.Lion DanceThere is a custom to show off.From this, "Lion dance townIs known for "Lion Dance Festival" (formerly known as "Lion Dance Festa"), which is held in late October.
- Kagawa Prefecture All Location Movie "Centennial clock], It is said to be the living area of the main character, Ryoka Kamitaka.
- Recently developed at Kagawa Prefectural Agricultural Experiment StationSanuki Udon NoodlesDomestic productionwheat-Sanuki's Dream 2000Trial cultivation started, sameVarietyIt is in the limelight as a famous production area of.This thingNHK General Ofdocumentaryprogram"Project X-Challengers-149th (2004(Heisei16 years)May 7It was introduced under the title of "Sanuki Udon Supreme Udon" in the broadcast).
- At the Faculty of Agriculture, Kagawa University, which has a campus in the townKen IzumoriProfessorDTE enzymeDiscovered and by the same enzymeRare sugarEstablished the manufacturing method of.A path to mass production was created, and a research center and sales company for that purpose were established in Miki-cho as the facility of the Faculty of Agriculture.Therefore, we positioned this as one of the main industries of the town and said, "Rare sugar (birth) town』.
- Miki Post Office(Collection and delivery station): 761-07xx, 761-06xx, 761-08xx
- Tanaka Post Office
- Post office in Kagawa University Hospital
- Hiragi Post Office
- Kamiyama Post Office
- Japan Post
- Well simple post office
- Shimotakaoka Post Office
- 注 釈
- ^ 1955(Showa30 years)May 10Use from.
- ^ In detailMiki-gunSee the item.
- ^ Late EdoScholar.Takamatsu DomainOne of the feudal lords that he was calling.1763 - 1837
- ^ At the same time, I was also conscious of the design of the katakana "Miki".
- ^ 2019Until DecemberCorpKagawa Miki store.After a renovation period of about 10 months, it was converted to the Hellos Miki store on July 2020, 7 as an unoccupied store.The successor store as Coop Kagawa is Eco Station Miki, which is a relay facility for Coop Kagawa, which was set up on the premises of the Fureai Center of the JA Kagawa Mikicho Branch Headquarters.
- ^ Kobe west-Awaji-Naruto-Itano-HikitaHalf interchange only in the direction.Okayama-Kurashiki-Hayashima-Sakaide-Zentsuji / Marugame-Ehime MatsuyamaWhen heading in the directionTakamatsu East InterchangeNote that you must use.
- ^ a b c Locally, "Nagao Kaido" refers to the old road, and the new bypass road (Sanuki Higashi Kaido) is not included in this.In addition, the road that is actually treated as Kagawa Prefectural Road No. 10 administratively is the bypass Sanuki Higashi Kaido.For details, refer to the item on the prefectural road.
- ^ a b Prefectural road No. 13 is from the Takamatsu city border to the Sanjo intersection.Prefectural road 279 is from the Sanjo intersection to the Sanuki city border.Both prefectural roads, including roads outside Miki Town, are commonly known as "Sanuki New Way."
- ^ The Lions' Village Miki Lively Fureai Festival was renewed in 2012, and a new name was decided by open call for participants.
- ^ Establishment of Miki Town Emblem and Town Flag - Miki Town Regulations(As of January 28, 1).
- ^ Minamoto no ShitagōJapanese name Juju』9, Volume 122, Sanuki Province 1617, XNUMX book by Nawa Doen,National Diet Library digitized materialsWas viewed in June 2016.
- ^ a b c Birth of Miki Town (Miki Town Official Website)Than
- ^ Written by Shiroyama Nakayama, translated by Tsunetaro Aoi, "Kokusai Zensanshi", Fujita Shobo,1937May 6Original first edition published,1972May 8Reprint first edition issued. P.19
- ^ Written by Nakayama Shiroyama and translated by Akira Kuwata1991May 2First edition issued. P.16
- ^ Fujii Seimen Co., Ltd.
- ^ Rare Sweet Inc.
- ^ Rare Sugar Production Technology Research Institute Co., Ltd.
- ^ Court Co., Ltd.
- ^ MK Indect
- ^ LED Glow Co., Ltd.
- ^ Sanei Co., Ltd.
- ^ Miki Municipal Hakuzan Elementary School
- ^ Miki Municipal Hikami Elementary School
- Kida-gun --Current county.
- Miki-gun --The direct origin of the town name.One of the predecessors of Kita-gun.