Photo TSS TV Shin Hiroshima
New Corona XNUMX new people in Hiroshima City
If you write the contents roughly
The city of Hiroshima also announced that two infected people had died.
Hiroshima City announced on the XNUMXth that it was confirmed that XNUMX new people were infected with the new coronavirus.Infection is certain ... → Continue reading
Hiroshima News TSS
We will deliver the latest news in various genres such as incidents, accidents, disasters, politics, economics, sports, etc. interviewed in Hiroshima Prefecture and Iwakuni City, Yamaguchi Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
ChugokuLocated in the south central part, the city area isNaka-ku-Higashi Ward-South ward-Nishi-ward-Asanami Ward-Asakita Ward-Aki Ward-Saiki WardIt is composed of 8 wards. Chugoku / Shikoku regionThe largest inpopulationHaveCityBut alsolarge company Of支店,Government office OfOfficeHave many basesChugoku OfBranch economy city-Regional center city.
First in world historynuclear weapons(Atomic bomb) Is a city that has been bombed in, it is well known worldwide. Therefore,"International Peace and Culture CityHas a certain influence, and was founded by the mayor of Hiroshima.Mayors for PeaceHas more than 150 municipalities from over 4,600 countries.Second World WarPreviouslyMilitary cityIt was in contrast to the history that was.
Ancient times-中 世Has the present Hiroshima city areaOta Riverdelta(delta) Is not formedAki countryAs the center ofKokufuIs the currentAki DistrictFuchu TownorHigashihiroshima CitySaijoPresumed to have been, Gion in the middle and lower reaches of the Ota River・TosakaFrom kabeThe manor and the township were spreading over.16st centuryAt the end of the Sengoku warlordTerumoto MoriAfter the reclamation of the Ota River Delta and the construction of a new castle, the central functions of the area moved to the Ota River Delta, and the development of Hiroshima as a city began.Edo PeriodIsHiroshima Domain42 stonescastle townAsClanmainAsanoIt developed under.Meiji EraWhen entering, a military city where the bases of the Army and Navy are concentrated (Military capital), EspeciallySino-Japanese warSometimesHiroshima UniversityIs placedEmperor MeijiIs present,7th Imperial AssemblyWill be held in Hiroshima CityCapital functionWas responsible for.
August 1945, 8, at the end of World War II,U.S. Forces OfStrategic bomberB-29"Enola GayBy the center of Hiroshima cityAioi BridgeAtomic bomb in the skyLittle boyWas dropped,Mushroom cloudBut the city was destroyed in an instant. Tens of thousands of people were killed on the day of the bombing, an estimated 1945 people were killed by the end of 13, and survivors were burn scars (keloids).Radiation sequelae, Psychological sequelae (PTSDetc),HeredityThe suffering that the citizens experienced, such as suffering from anxiety for life, was unprecedented in human history.
1945After the atomic bombing of Japan, the number of deaths increased temporarily and the population decreased significantly.Nearly 20 percent of Hiroshima's population has declined,After the war TheHeavy industry,マ ツ ダSuch asAutomobileIt has been reconstructed with a focus on industry and is now a major industrial city in Japan. On April 1980, 4Sapporo-Kawasaki City-Fukuoka City(All three cities were designated in April 3), followed by the 1972th in JapanGovernment-designated cityWas specified in. The population exceeded 1985 million in March 3, and now has the 100th largest population in cities nationwide (→Population ranking of Japanese cities).Boasting the largest population in the Chugoku-Shikoku region, it is the only one in the region100 million citiesIs. Also,Sapporo-Sendai city-Fukuoka Cityと と も にRegional center cityIt is a part of the existence.Only (in a narrow sense) in the regional central citysubwayIs not passing, and the city traffic isTram OfHiroshima Electric RailwayThe bus is in charge.In particular, trams are the largest in Japan in terms of scale and number of passengers, making them the number one tram town in Japan.
About the name
The city is also known as3B townIs also said.. this is,
- In the citybusThere are many routes.
- Branch (branch）
- There are many branches of companies with headquarters in Tokyo, Osaka, etc. (branch economic city).
- Since the city area is in the delta area, there are about 2 bridges over 2,600 meters long.
It comes from that.
In the eastHigashihiroshima CityAnd in the northKitahiroshima TownIs adjacent to. In addition,Kitahiroshima CityIs not Hiroshima prefectureHokkaidoExists in. Kitahiroshima City is located in Hokkaido because the people of Hiroshima Prefecture were in the Meiji era.SapporoSapporo-gunThe reason is that the city was named after the village of Hiroshima, Sapporo (after that, the name was changed to Hiroshima and Kitahiroshima).
Origin of city name
HiroshimaIs calledSengoku periodIt ruled this land in the end of 1589.Sengoku DaimyoIt was named by Terumoto Mouri when he built the castle. Before the new character and modern kana kanji after World War II, it was written as "Hiroshima".
During the Terumoto era, this area was in the process of forming the Ota River Estuary Delta,ShirashimaIt was called Gokasho, which is dotted with Nakasu such as the district) and Hiji Island (Hijiyama). It is said that the island was named "Hiroshima" because it was built on the widest island (actually the second), but Terumoto had another intention. Hiroshima castle construction project was 2 million stones at that time "Western Male" Mohri headquarteredYoshida Koriyama CastleIt was a big project to move it from here to build a new one, and the name of the castle included the wish of Nagahisa Ieun. Mori has beenHiroe OeWe are proud of being the descendants of "Hiro" in addition to "Original"諱One of the characters used for the sword and the good luck of "Hirodai" and "Suehiro" was given the word "Wide". For "Island", the chief engineer of Fukushima, who served as a guide to the castle Named after the surname.
South isSeto Inland SeaFacing Hiroshima Bay.Opened at the mouth of the Ota River, which runs through the center of the citydeltaThe city area is formed above. Centering around the Ota River DeltaHiroshima PlainIs formed, but the west, north, and eastern parts of the city are hilly areas that surround it.
80% of the city area is a hilly area, and the flat area is almost zero in the Ota River Delta, where the sea level is zero meters above sea level, and in the north from Gion Ohashi Bridge (5 m above sea level) to Kabe (22 m above sea level).The surrounding hillside is becoming more residential, and the area south of Asanan Ward is about 220m above sea level, Yamamoto Shinmachi is about 197m above sea level, Koi Daisako in Nishi Ward is 173m, Furutadai 196m, etc. ing.. Of course, in areas that are not continuous from the delta zone, there are places as close to 400m as the Suginamidai in Yuki-cho, Saiki-ku. The highest point in Hiroshima City is Omineyama, which straddles Yuki Town, Saiki Ward and Kukushima, Hatsukaichi City, at an altitude of 1040m..
The habitable land area ratio including the above-mentioned land in Hiroshima City is about 3%, and 7% of the city area is forests..
- Main mountain
- Main river
- Delta 6 river
- Main island
The climate is complicated because it covers the coastal area to the mountainous area. Northern part of the city (Asakita Ward, Asa Minami Ward, Saeki Ward north)Sea of Japan side climateとSeto Inland Sea climateThe southern part of the city area has a Seto Inland Sea-type climate with many sunny days and mild weather.Summer: It is hot and peculiar to the Seto Inland SeacalmAlso occurs. Often above 35 degrees CelsiusExtremely hot dayTo record.Winter:There are many days when the air is dry and it becomes sunny, but when the winter type pressure distribution is strengthened,(I.e.It is possible that it will snow. In the mountainstemperature ThelatitudeIt's low, but it's good in winterBelow freezingGo down. The number of days of snowfall is high in the coastal cities of the Seto Inland Sea, but the snowfall is not so high except in the northern part of the city. However, rarely, snow clouds are constantly supplied from the Sea of Japan, and even in the city center, heavy snow of about 10 to 15 cm may occur.Road freezingAlso happens,National Route 488Some roads are closed during the winter as in. From winterSpring:Up toMainland ChinaOf originYellow sandSometimes comes in and blurs the field of view, and it may accumulate faintly. Hiroshima Meteorological Observatory is located in Naka Ward on December 1987, 12.Ewayama ParkSince it relocated to the downtown area of Kamikachichobori in Naka-ku, the temperature and other factors rose significantly. Former Hiroshima Meteorological ObservatoryHiroshima City Ebayama Meteorological MuseumIs stored as.
Hiroshima has an annual rainfall of 1349mm Although it is less than the national average (1596 mm), it is greater than Okayama city (921 mm) and Takamatsu city (872 mm), which are the areas with the least rainfall in Setouchi. It has 90 days of annual precipitation, and is the prefectural capital with the 5th least number of precipitation days in Japan..
|Hiroshima city(Hiroshima Local Meteorological Observatory) Climate|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F）||18.8|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||9.9|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||5.4|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||2.0|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F）||−8.5|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||46.2|
|Snowfall cm (inch)||3|
|Average days of precipitation (≥0.5mm)||6.8||8.3||10.6||9.9||9.7||11.9||11.6||8.6||9.6||7.1||6.9||7.6||108.6|
|Average number of snowfall days (≥0 cm)||8.2||6.5||2.3||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0.2||4.6||21.8|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||138.6||140.1||176.7||191.9||210.8||154.6||173.4||207.3||167.3||178.6||153.3||140.6||2,033.1|
|Source:Japanese Meteorological Agency (Average value: 1991-2020, extreme temperature: 1879-present)|
|Hiroshima (Hiroshima Local Meteorological Observatory, Ewayama Park) 1961-1990 average climate|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||8.3|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||4.0|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||0.4|
|Source: Science Chronology|
|Climate of Miiri (Asakita Ward)|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F）||16.6|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||8.4|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||−0.4|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F）||−8.1|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||60.3|
|Average days of precipitation (≥1.0 mm)||9.9||10.0||11.1||10.0||10.0||11.6||11.9||8.5||10.2||7.1||7.6||9.0||116.9|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||96.9||110.0||146.2||174.9||183.7||138.0||149.4||180.7||147.0||161.3||131.3||109.2||1,728.6|
|Source:Japanese Meteorological Agency|
In the city area, flooding and flooding of the Ota River due to heavy rainfall and typhoons have occurred many times in history. Typhoon damage in September 1943, September 9 (Makurazaki Typhoon), September 1950 and other September and October. Particularly in the Makurazaki typhoon, which was hit one month after the atomic bomb was dropped, the construction of the building was damaged by the atomic bomb. Since the 9s,Ota River FloodwayOpeningTakase weir-Oshiba sluiceDue to flood control measures such as installation, no collapse or flood has occurred in the downstream delta. On the other hand, in the delta areaclimaxInundation damage caused by.
1991 Year of 9 MonthTyphoon 19In (Apple Typhoon), storm surge damage caused by a furious wind with a maximum instantaneous wind speed of 58.9 meters in Hiroshima CitySalt damageSpread, causing long-term power outages and the death of street trees and fruit trees such as citrus fruits.China Electric PowerIn response to this, the poles in the jurisdiction were subjected to salt damage countermeasures.Typhoon 18When approaching, a storm with a maximum instantaneous wind speed of 60.2 meters (1st in the history of the Hiroshima Local Meteorological Observatory) blown in the city, causing serious damage again, and insufficient measures were pointed out.
Torrential rain at the end of June 1999 (6.29 Heavy rain disaster), the damage was concentrated in Hiroshima City and Kure City, and there were more than 19 dead and 100 houses completely destroyed in the city, mainly in Saiki and Asakita Wards.Disaster Relief ActandDisaster Reconstruction Life Support ActHas been applied.
In the early hours of August 2014, 8, heavy rain such as 20 mm (Misaniri, Asakita Ward) in the northern part of the city occurred in Kabe, Asakita Ward, Yasugi, Asanan Ward, Yamamoto, and Midori Well. Large-scale debris flow occurred at the same time, resulting in serious damage such as 3 dead, 204 seriously injured, 74 houses partially destroyed (→Sediment disaster in Hiroshima city due to heavy rain in August 26).
2018 Year of 7 MonthWest Japan heavy rainThen,Aki WardAbout 20 houses collapsed due to a landslide in Yano East.Asakita WardThen three people died due to the landslide,Higashi WardBut there was a sediment disaster. 23 dead, 2 missing, 129 destroyed, 233 half destroyedIt became.
Sediment disaster danger point
Hiroshima city has designated a total of 6040 landslide disaster points. The breakdown is 2085 Asakita Ward, 1019 Saeki Ward, 985 Asa Minami Ward, 843 Aki Ward..High economic growth periodHousing development has progressed as the population ofAs most of the target areas were slopes and valleys around the plain, the danger of sediment-related disaster was pointed out. In particular, after the 1999 heavy rain disaster in 6.29, research and research progressed, and the number of designations increased.
The Ota River Delta, which occupies most of the city area, leaked from the Chugoku MountainsMasago soilbyAlluvial plainBecause the ground is soft, Earthquake Hazard Station seismic motion prediction map shows that the probability of "earthquake with seismic intensity of 30 or less within 6 years" occurring in the lowlands (long bundle to kabe) in the northern part of the city is 26% or more... The probability of coastal areas is less than this.
The Otagawa Delta has encountered 6 major earthquakes since the Edo period.. September 2001, 3AkinadaTo the epicenterGeiyo Earthquake(magnitude6.4) occurred, and seismic intensity of more than 5 (Nishi Ward, Asa Minami Ward) was also observed in Hiroshima City. Although no deaths occurred in the city, many injuries occurred, the slope of the residential land development area collapsed (Aida-cho, Asaminami-ku), and the road slope subsided and cracked (Nishi-ku Koigami). ). In addition, at the port of Kusatsu (Hiroshima Port Kusatsu area), the quay collapsed..
Hiroshima City consists of the following 8 wards (Local code order).All populations are estimated populations as of September 2021, 5.
|The population density|
|34101-1||Error||15.32||Syntax error: Unrecognized delimiter "?".|
Initially, there were 7 wards, but in 1985, the merged Saiki-gun Itsukaichi-cho became Saeki-ku and became 8 wards.
- Old city
Generally, the area that was Hiroshima City before the 1970s.
- New city
Generally, the area that became Hiroshima City after the 1970s merger.
Transition of administrative divisions
The numbers in parentheses after the name of the municipality to be transferred are the population and area at the time of transfer.
- 1889(Meiji22 years)May 4 - Municipal systemEnforcement.same yearMay 12The current resident population is 8, 8820th in the country and 9st in the Chugoku region. .
- 1904(37th year of Meiji)May 9 --Incorporated Nihojima-mura, Aki-gun character Ujina (currently Motoujinamachi).
- 1929(Showa4 years) April 4-Niho Village, Aki DistrictYaga Village・Ushida Village,SaikiKoi Town-Kusatsu Town-Gutian Village,Asa-gunTransferred Mishinomachi.
- 1955(30)May 4 --Incorporated Tosaka Village, Aki-gun.
- 1974(49)May 11 --Aki-gunAki Town(20,763 people, 22.66km 2)・Kumano Atomura(1506 people, 19.98km2) Is incorporated.
- 1975(50)May 3 --Aki-gunFunakoshi Town(14,412 people, 3.25km2)・Yano Town(20,190 people, 11.91km2) Is incorporated.
- 1980(Showa 55) July 4- Government-designated cityMoved to.Naka-ku-Higashi Ward-South ward-Nishi-ward-Asanami Ward-Asakita Ward-Aki Ward7 wards set up.
- 1985(60) March 3-Saeki-gunItsukaichi Town(96,411 people, 59.85km2) Is incorporated.At the same time, Saeki Ward was established.The population of Hiroshima City exceeds 100 million.
- 1989(HeiseiFirst year)May 6 --Boundary change with Hatsukaichi City.
- 2005(17)May 4 --Saeki-gunYuki Town(7,796 people, 162.87km2) Was transferred to Saeki Ward.
- Hiroshima city and surrounding towns and villages
Hiroshima City is one of the 1889 cities nationwide whose city system was enforced on April 4, 1, and since then, the towns and villages belonging to the surrounding counties have been established.Transfer mergerIt began to.Among them, Asa-gun was incorporated into Hiroshima City in the three years from 1971 to 1973 (the area was established as Asaminami Ward and Asakita Ward due to the transition to a government-designated city in 3), and Saeki. The county is also Hiroshima CityOtake City・ Hatsukaichi City ・Etajima CityAnd disappeared .
Aki-gun has also been incorporated into Hiroshima City and Kure City, but it still exists.Fuchu Town,Kaita Town,Kumano Town,SakamachiHas maintained a single town system to this day.Of these, Fuchu Town continues to maintain a population of 5, and is considering shifting to a single city system.
Against this background, these four townsBed townFunctioning as a government and the outflow of the population has stopped, and the financial base is strong, especially in Fuchu Town.マ ツ ダHeadquarters and Kaitacho are affiliated companies of the company andJapan Ground Self-Defense Force13th Brigade CommandThis tendency is prominent due to corporate municipal taxes and base grants. However, in the daily life of residents and the development of social infrastructure, there is a deep relationship with Hiroshima City andWaterAnd the transportation network is being improved.
The old Hiroshima city has a seaReclamationThere is a place name related to, and there is a place name derived from ancient water transportation in the lower Ota River area.
- Island- Enami(Ehajima), Shirashima (Hakushima/Hakoshima),Niho(Nibojima),Mount Hiji(Hiji Island),Yoshishima(In the old days, it was written as "Shikajima", and it is said to be the state of Nakasu where bushes grow.)
- River-Uchiketsu (from "Uchiketsu", which drains floodwaters by breaking the levee),Nagarekawa(Derived from Nagaregawa, which was opened as a drainage canal in Shukkeien), Yagenbori (derived from the name of the water supply along the street),Kawauchi(Originated from Nakashu, which is located between Ota River and Furukawa), Tenjin River (originally from Tenjin River flowing from Onaga Tenmangu),Yokokawa(Ota River splits west from here),(I.e.(It originates from the fact that a wide stream spreads inside the curved Tenman River),Kabe(Kato, Kawaguchi. It originated from the confluence of the Ota River)
- 海 - Kusatsu(Emperor Jimmu's "Guntsu" = Ikusatsu), Furue (originating from "Furuhe Tenshi no Mifune-shi Furuki Irie no Hijiki"), Koyo (Mukanada)
- boat - Kako Town(Originally derived from the clan's owner, "Kako"),Funairi(Cove where ships are anchored), Funakoshi (originating from ships traveling offshore), scallops (Gion)
- Fishery: -Enami (bait area for fishing grounds), Koamimachi (because many fishermen hit the net and called it Amiuchikoji), Kaniyamachi (town where crab sellers walked)
- Commercial -Kamiyacho (derived from Iyoya Kurozaemon, a paper dealer who moved from Iyokuni to Hiroshima)Tokaichi(In Yoshida, Akitakata City)TokaichibaIs said to have moved)
- Shrine-Temple -Hu Town (originating from Kuko Shrine built in 1603), Sumiyoshi Town (God of the voyage,Sumiyoshi Shrine),Kokutaiji Town(Ankokuji MegumiThe new Ankokuji TempleKokutaiji TempleWas renamed),Teramachi(Because of the large number of temples gathered), Fukuromachi (The bag of Daikokuten is named "Fukuromachi")
- Domain-related- Motomachi(By the name of the Hiroshima base since the Mori era), Noboricho (due to the residence of the flag-bearer who had the lord of the lord), Hatchobori (one side of the outer moat of Hiroshima Castle) Was about eight (about 1 meters)),Otemachi(Original gate of Hiroshima Castle), Kyobashi Town (Saigoku Highway OfKyobashi）
- Other-Horikoshi (Kiyomori TairaWhen he buried his daughter in the Koyo Peninsula, he dug a moat to make the peninsula an island so that the body would not be damaged.)
It has been declining since 2019.The population of the castle town Hiroshima is estimated to have been about 5 in the 1715th year of Shotoku (7) in the middle of the Edo period.Meiji RestorationLater in 1869, there were 8, but during the abandonment of the feudal clan in 8607, the number decreased to 1871 due to the transfer of clan officers and servants. By the time the municipal system came into effect in 7, the population had recovered to 2715, and the population had increased in earnest since the Sino-Japanese War. The number of people in the first census in 1889 was about 8. The population increased through the prewar period, including the incorporation of seven neighboring towns and villages in 3387, and reached the highest level of approximately 1920 in 1, but it decreased due to the intensification of World War II. It suffered devastating damage (the population as of November 16 was 1929). After that, with the return of evacuated people, evacuees and expeditioners, the number recovered to about 7 in 1942 and reached 42 around 1945. After that, with the merger with surrounding towns and villages such as Aki-gun, Asa-gun and Saiki-gun, the city area expanded nearly 1945 times, and the population exceeded 11 million in 13..
|Survey year||Population (people)||Number of households||Household size||Remarks|
|Total number||Increase or decrease||率||Total number||Increase or decrease||率||Person/door|
|9th year of Taisho||1920||305,773||-||-||67,420||-||-||4.54|
|Showa 5 Year||1930||382,697||76,924||25.2%||83,728||16,308||24.2%||4.57|
|(22)||1947||387,477||-76,193%||-16.4%||93,504||-6,985%||-7.0%||4.14||Increase/decrease compared to 1940|
|25||1950||447,174||-16,496%||-3.6%||105,742||5,253||5.2%||4.23||Increase/decrease compared to 1940|
In the mountainous areas, which occupy most of the city of Hiroshima, and adjacent local governments in the mountainous areas and islands, the population is declining and the birthrate is declining and the population is aging rapidly. In the lower Ota River Delta (Naka-ku, Minami-ku, Nishi-ku, Higashi-ku, etc.) and the downstream (Ansa-Minami-ku, etc.), the proportion of the population over the age of 60 was 23%, and under 20 was 20%. In Ota Town, the population ratio of people aged 60 and over was 50%, and those under 20 were 13% (17 Census).
Transition of population by ward
2019年以降広島市の人口は減少している、特に中区は1960年代、南区は70年代にいち早く減少に転じている。人口増加地区は安佐南区で合併後の1975年から2010年にかけて人口は10万人増加し178%となった。同じ期間に中区は約1万8千人減少し88%、南区は約3万人減少し82%となった.. In Naka-ku and Minami-ku, there was a continuous population outflow in the latter half of the 20th century, but it started to increase in the 21st century (Return to the city center).
|Administrative district||Showa 40 Year||Showa 45 Year||Showa 55 Year||Heisei 2||Heisei 12||Heisei 22|
Population and social environment
The area of Nishi-ku, Naka-ku, and Minami-ku (almost equivalent to the former Hiroshima city area) in the Ota River estuary delta occupy 9% of the current city area and 39% of the city's population live. The economic activities of the secondary and tertiary industries are concentrated in these three wards, with 2% of the shipment value of manufactured goods and 3% of the sales value of goods in this region. 3% of workers in the primary industries such as agriculture are citizens other than these 70 wards, and many are in Asakita Ward (82 people), Asa Minami Ward (1 people), and Saiki Ward (88 people).
Urban functions are also concentrated in the old town,Daytime populationHas more than 5 people per square kilometer in Naka Ward and more than 1 people in West and South Wards. In the area of more than 5 people, Kaita Town is to the east, Hatsukaichi is to the west, and Omachi is to the north. While the distribution of functions in the Hiroshima metropolitan area has progressed and the inflow of daytime population into the central area has decreased, Saiki Ward, Hatsukaichi City,Hiroshima ICAround,Hiroshima UniversityThere is an increasing trend in Higashi-Hiroshima City, where is located.In response to this situation, transportation infrastructure, especially road development, has been delayed, and the length of the motorway for each million people in Hiroshima City is 11 km, which is Sapporo City (21 km).Sendai city(27 km) ・ Short compared to Fukuoka City (30 km).
|Hiroshima city||Naka-ku||Higashi Ward||South ward||Nishi-ward||Asa Minami||Asakita||Aki Ward||Saiki Ward|
|Residential land ratio||31%||100%||45%||88%||82%||37%||24%||28%||20%|
|Population (XNUMX people)|
|Less than 15 age||16.8||1.3||1.8||1.8||2.7||4.1||2.0||1.2||2.0|
|Over 65 years old||23.1||2.7||2.5||2.8||3.4||3.9||3.6||1.6||2.7|
Total area m2
|Number of doctors||3156||919||184||1016||274||232||234||101||196|
|Per 1 people||2.69||7.04||1.52||7.35||1.47||0.99||1.56||1.28||1.45|
|Number of dentists||1177||239||67||377||137||152||81||36||88|
|Number of elementary schools||147||16||13||19||18||26||27||9||19|
|Number of junior high schools||80||7||7||12||13||15||11||5||10|
|High school number||45||8||5||6||9||6||6||1||4|
|Economic base-population/employees (person), amount (XNUMX million yen)|
|Labor force population||593,489||67,072||60,946||72,511||95,067||110,880||79,117||39,954||67,942|
|Number of establishments||58,049||17,097||3,982||8,092||9,232||7,533||5,070||2,167||4,876|
|Manufacturing product shipment value||18,683||690||120||9,489||2,974||1,251||1,893||1,804||462|
|Product sales amount||76,967||33,467||1,668||13,051||16,313||4,591||1,840||1,813||2,223|
|Hiroshima city||Naka-ku||Higashi Ward||South ward||Nishi-ward||Asa Minami||Asakita||Aki Ward||Saiki Ward|
(Excluding government-designated cities)
|August, 1960||0||12||98||110||Great Showa mergerperiod|
|August, 1980||1||11||75||87||Hiroshima city designated as an ordinance city in April 1980|
|August, 2000||1||12||73||86||Great Heisei mergerperiod|
Hiroshima populationHas decreased from a peak of 1998 in 288,, Hiroshima city's population continues to increase. As of 2009, it was predicted that the population would decline after 2015... Therefore, the population ratio (population concentration rate) of Hiroshima City in Hiroshima Prefecture is increasing.
The past and present population of Hiroshima city based on the city area at that time, and the population concentration rate in Hiroshima prefecture are as follows:.. In addition,Numata Town (Hiroshima Prefecture)-Asa Town-Kabe Town-Gion Town-Anko City-Sato Town-Goyang Town-Senogawa Town-Shiraki-Kumano Atomura-Aki Town-Yano Town-Funakoshi TownIn 1985Itsukaichi TownIn 2005Yuki TownHave merged.
In ancient times, the Ota River Delta has not been formed yet, and it is believed that the sea entered near Kabe..
- Kofun period
- Asuka Period
- Heian period
Heian periodKabe, Nakano, Yokkaichi, Mizuochi, Omoji, Imaida Yanase, Katsugi and other areas are Kabe-so, between the Nanbara and Nenotani rivers is Miiri-so, and in the middle reaches of the Mishino river are Mita-go and Tosaka. There was Tamonso around, and Sato Kurashiki was placed near Gion.Furukawa (Satogawa) was the main stream of the lower stream of the Ota River until Masanori Fukushima moved the channel to the east in the early Edo period, and the left bank (eastern side) was considerably wider in the lower reaches.At that time, the Ota River Delta had not yet been formed, and there was Kaitaso in Kaita.KokufuIs the currentAki DistrictFuchu TownorHigashihiroshima CitySaijoPresumed to have been placed in.. At this timeHeian Kaishin(8th century to 12th century), the difference between the river water level and sea water level near Kabe was smaller than it is now.
- Heian period
- Northern and Northern Dynasties
- Muromachi Period
Muromachi PeriodThe delta began to form in the middle period (around 1400), and during the Warring States period (around 1500) it spread to around the present Peace Boulevard (about 4 km from Nagatsuka). This rapid sedimentation was active in the middle reaches of the Ota River at that time.Tatara steelmakingForiron sandDone by harvestingIron hole sink The effect of is considered. Sato Ginzan Castle was built in the Muromachi periodAki TakedaThe base of the river is upstream of Nagatsuka, north of the undeveloped Ota River Delta, and is headquartered in Nakasu (Kawauchi, Nakasuji, Higashino, Higashihara area) in the downstream region at that time.Local tycoonIt isFuchuHad a Navy based in. These two naval forces served Mr. Mohri after the death of Mr. Takeda.. Kawauchi was involved in the reclamation of the Delta under the direction of Mr. Mohri..
The early modern period
- Azuchi-Momoyama period-early Edo period
Azuchi-Momoyama PeriodSince the opening of the prefecture, Hiroshima city has developed as an administrative center along the Sanyo Expressway.
Mr. Mouriby Hiroshima CastleAfter the construction of the castle started, the development of Delta was continued by Mr. Fukushima and Mr. Asano. Development of Hiroshima Delta1589ToTerumoto MoriStarted,1601ToMasanori FukushimaHowever, Mr. Fukushima continued to repair and build the building and its surroundings.ReformCause of1617Maintenance of the castle was continued until the construction of the castle.
1619Since Mr. Asano's entrance has been mostly repaired by floods and fires, at least1619It seems that the construction in the castle had been completed..10 years by Mr. Mouri and about 20 years by Mr. Fukushima for castle and delta development, due to reclamation projects, etc.Hiroshima City Road Kasumi Noon LineThe delta expanded to around (about 6km from Nagatsuka).Although it is an "iron hole sink" that contributed to the formation of deltas, it is for hydraulic control.1628(KaneiBanned in 5 years).
(Feature: The local kingdom of the Hiroshima clanCapital）
- Motonari Mori ChugokuYoshida, a small basin (Koriyama Castle) Was too small and the transportation was bad. So Sanyo way (Saigoku Highway) Passes,Ota River,Seto Inland SeaWe paid attention to Gokasho, a cold village in the Delta of the Ota River, where you can use the water transportation of After the death of the first person, Terumoto Mori realized the idea and started the development of Hiroshima.
- 1589 years(Tensho17th year): Terumoto Mouri reclaimed Hakojima (now Shirashima) in Gokasho,Hiroshima CastleOrder the construction of the castle.
- 1591 (Tensho 19): Terumoto Mohri enters the castle in Hiroshima Castle, but the place name is "Hiroshima".
- 1599 years(Keicho4 years):Completion of Hiroshima Castle.
- 1600 (5th year of Keicho):Battle of SekigaharaDefeated in NagatoHagiToTransferMasanori Fukushima will become the lord of the castle instead of Mr. Mori.
- The Sanyo road is relocated to the south side by Masanori Fukushima, passing through the castle town. Also, at the same timeIzumo HighwayIt will be maintained. With reclamation, the number of new land will continue to increase, and Enami and Kusatsu will be developed as ports.
- 1619 years(Genwa5th year): Masanori Fukushima became easy due to the non-delivery renovation of Hiroshima Castle Ishigaki,Asano NagaakiWill be the castle owner. After that, Mr. Asano's Hiroshima domain continued until the Meiji Restoration.
Throughout the Edo period, Hiroshima's population continued to grow,BakumatsuIt is said that the total number of samurai and townspeople reached about 7. This is the three cities of Japan (Edo, Osaka, Kyo) andNagoya-KanazawaIt is second only to Japan and has been one of the best cities in Japan since that time.
- Meiji Era
(Feature:CentralizationA base for local government in the country/military city) Entering the Meiji era, the Delta expanded further due to the construction of military ports and land reclamation to attract industry .. The southernmost tip of the current airport street is about 9km from Nagatsuka.
- February 8:Abandoned DomainAs a result, the entire territory of the former Hiroshima becomes "Hiroshimagata".
- October 10: "Chinzai Zhendai Daiichibunei" is installed in Hiroshima Castle. Since the conscription system had not begun, it was a unit made up of former clan soldiers.
- 1873January 1: "Fifth Army AdministrationHiroshima ZhendaiIs set up at Daiichi Bunkei Ruins.
- 1884March:Sadaaki SendaPrefectural order(Governor) By Hiroshima prefecturalUjina PortConstruction started.
- 1888May 5: Fifth Army Tube Hiroshima TownshipFifth DivisionheadquartersBe promoted to.
- April 4: 1th anniversary of the opening of the prefecture.Municipal systemBy enforcementHiroshima cityNext, it became the prefectural capital of Hiroshima Prefecture.
- November: Completion of Ujina construction port and reclamation work.In the original plan, the subsidy for clan breeding (former feudal lord Asano), the clan breeding money (national treasury) and the newly opened land created by landfill were used as collateral.Due to the disaster and the plan change, the Chida Prefectural Ordinance was relegated to Niigata Prefecture without seeing the completion of the construction because the private property was also invested with the assistance of the national treasury twice.It was criticized as a large-scale port disproportionate to Hiroshima at that time and civil engineering work in honor of the prefectural ordinance.But,Sino-Japanese warThe reason why Hiroshima became a temporary capital in Hiroshima is not only because it is close to the front, but also because it has a modern port and sufficient land for the production, accumulation and storage of goods. there were.The Senda Prefectural Ordinance, which was the driving force behind the development of Hiroshima in modern times along with Ujina Port and Ujina reclamation, was later re-evaluated.Third gradeAsahi Rising SunReceiveBaronWas scolded bySenda Tomb Park(Senda Shrine) was built.
- 1893March:Hiroshima lightEstablished.
- February 6:Sanyo Railway(Current Sanyo Main Line) opens to Hiroshima.
- February 8:Ministry of ArmyFrom Hiroshima Station to Ujina Port by request of Sanyo RailwayUjina LineCompleted on the 2th of the same month by the construction start and the two-week breakthrough construction.
- September 9: Due to the Sino-Japanese War, the main headquarters and the Imperial Assembly temporarily move to Hiroshima. Since then, Hiroshima has developed as a military city. (→Capital function relocation）
- October: The city's first power plant (thermal power, 10 kW) was built in Otemachi, with lights in the city..
- 1896May 5: Enact a city emblem.
- 1899January 1: Start of water supply in Hiroshima city.
- 1903February 12:Kaitashi StationFrom Kure Army PortKure Line, Opened by the government.
- 1905February: Fuchu Tobacco Factory (former)JTThe Fuchu factory and the Hiroshima branch factory (formerly JT Hiroshima factory) start manufacturing tobacco.
- 1910October 10: Gas supply started in the city.
- 1911: The outer moat of Hiroshima Castle is filled.
- 1912(Meiji45 years)
- 1912(TaishoFirst year)11 : Hiroshima Electric OrbitHiroshima Station, where the operation of the local train (now Hiroshima Electric Railway) begins-Kamiyacho-Miyuki Bridge,Hatchobori-ShirashimaEtc. 4 routes.
- 1920July 7: Geibi Railway Hiroshima-Higashi-Hiroshima (separate from the current Higashi-Hiroshima Station) opened.National railwayGet on at Hiroshima station.
- 1922August 8: Hiroshima Electric OrbitMiyajima Line(Kihi-Kusatsu) opened.
- 1925July 7: Miyajima LineHatsukaichi-GroundOpening period
- 1926July 7: Miyajima Line Zigozen-Shin Miyajima (later abolished) opened.
- 1929: Showa Sangyo Expo held. On April 4, the Chugoku Shimbun donated the Hiroshima city song (18nd generation) to the city to commemorate the exhibition.
- 1931February 2: Miyajima Line Shin Miyajima-Train Miyajima (currentHiroden Miyajimaguchi) Is open, all the Miyajima line.
- 1932: Ota River Yamate River and Fukushima River repair work (Ota River drainage channel) decided by the Imperial Diet.Construction was temporarily suspended in World War II.
- During World War II
(Characteristic: Base of local government in centralized state, military city under wartime regime)
- 1944November 11: The first building will be evacuated in Hiroshima City.It will be carried out a total of 18 times until the atomic bomb is dropped.
- March:Mint Hiroshima BranchTemporary factory is completed. Started manufacturing money.
- April 4: School evacuation begins in Hiroshima City.
- March: Hiroshima Bunri UniversityWithinChugoku District General Administration OfficeIs installed.
- August 8: By US ArmyWorld's first nuclear attack.. Atomic bombs were dropped in the city center.
- From the end of World War II to the present
(Characteristics: Local governance base in a centralized state, urban development as a memorial city for peace, industrial city)
- 1945September 9: Damaged by Makurazaki Typhoon.17 dead and missing in Hiroshima prefecture.
- 1949 :
- The 60th anniversary of the municipal organization and the 360th anniversary of the opening of the prefecture.
- February 8:Special lawIsHiroshima Peace Memorial City Construction LawWas passed by the Diet,ReferendumPromulgated through.
- February 12:Professional baseballCentral LeagueHiroshima CarpIs founded.
- 1955: Hirataya River (Takeya River) (currently Namiki-dori) is reclaimed.
- 1957July 7: Became the home of Hiroshima CarpHiroshima Municipal Stadium (first generation)carry out.
- Enrichment of social welfare assets since the late 1950s
- The target of post-war reconstruction has moved from rebuilding and improving basic infrastructure such as life and industrial base to culture and physical education. Held in 1958 (S33), in 1960 (S35)Hiroshima Prefectural LibraryOpening,Hiroshima Port1 tonsバ ー スCompletion, 1962 (S37)Hiroshima Prefectural GymnasiumOpened in 1965 (S40)Hiroshima Women's UniversityOpening school, 1968 (S43)Hiroshima Prefectural Museum of ArtOpening.
- 1961: Hiroshima Airport (laterHiroshima West Airfield, The current Hiroshima Heliport) opened.
- May 5: Japan National Railways Sanyo Main Line electrification between Mihara and Hiroshima
- October 10: Japan National Railways Sanyo Main Line Hiroshima Station-Yokogawa StationElectrification.
- 1964July 7: Yokogawa Station-Ogori Station (currentlyShin-Yamaguchi Station) Between the electrified, Sanyo main line all electrification opening.
- 1965August 8: Established Hiroshima City Song (18rd generation, current).
- 1966 : National Highway 2Shin Hiroshima Bypass from Kaitacho Taisho to Niho/Kokutaiji/Takanobashi・Opens to Kannon in Nishi Ward via Funai.
- 1967: Completed the Ota River floodway by widening the Yamate River and filling the Fukushima River.
- 1969March 3: Higashi-Hiroshima Station (freight station, nowHiroshima Freight Terminal Station) Opened.
- 1970 : Hiroshima Municipal SubwayConstruction plan emerged.
- 1974March:Nishi Hiroshima BypassOpening of the road between Kouhoukita and Kannon Honmachi.
- February 3:Sanyo ShinkansenHiroshima station opened.
- October: Hiroshima Toyo Carp wins the Central League for the first time.
- 1979November: Hiroshima Toyo Carp achieved the number one in Japan for the first time.
- 1980April 4: Moved to a government-designated city.
- 1981February 2: Visit to Hiroshima by John Paul II, the 25th Pope of the Roman Catholic Church.
- 1982February 1:Area codeBecomes 082.
- 1985February 3:Hiroshima ExpresswayOpening.
- 1989 : '89 Sea and Island Expo Hiroshima Held.
- 1992March:Japan Professional Soccer League(J League) professional soccer club "Sanfrecce HiroshimaEstablished.
- 1993February 10:Hiroshima Airport Hongo Town(CurrentMihara), Hiroshima West Airfield opened as a commuter airport on the site.
- June 6: Sanfrecce Hiroshima wins J League 11st stage first victory.
- August 8: Business distance 20 km (underground section 18.4 km, above ground 1.9 km)New transportation systemIsHiroshima Express Transit Hiroshima New Transit Line 1(Astram line)ButHondori Station-Wide area Koenmae stationOpened in between.
- October 10: Asian Games held.
- 1996: Atomic Bomb Domeworld Heritage(cultural heritage) Registered.
- 1997February 12:Sanyo ExpresswayAll through.
- 2006February 10:Hiroshima Expressway Line 1Opening.
- 2009March 3: Completion of MAZDA Zoom-Zoom Stadium Hiroshima (abbreviated as "Mazda Stadium"), which will be the new home of Hiroshima Toyo Carp.
- 2010February 4:Hiroshima Expressway Line 2Opening.Hiroshima Expressway Line 3(Hiroshima south road）Yoshijima gatewayOpen to.
- November 11: Decommissioned as Hiroshima West Airfield. Survived as a heliport,Hiroshima heliportStarted operation.
- November 11: Sanfrecce Hiroshima becomes the first J-League annual champion.
- 2013April 4nd-April 19th:National Confectionery Expo・Hiroshima Confectionery Expo 2013Hiroshima City Central ParkAnd held at the Hiroshima Municipal Stadium.
- March 3: Hiroshima Highway Route 23 (Hiroshima Minami Road) is fully opened.
- August 8: Large-scale debris flows and landslides occurred in Asakita Ward and Asanan Ward due to the local heavy rain that continued on the middle of the night of 20th (August 19, landslide disaster in Hiroshima city due to heavy rain). In this way, the former Hiroshima city is located on the land that was reclaimed at the opening of the Ota River, and many place names include words related to the sea and reclamation... In the lower Ota River area from Nagatsuka to Kabe before the Delta development, there are still place names (in large letters and letters) due to ancient water transportation.
- 2015February 3:JR West JapanとAstram line"Shin-Shirashima Station" has opened.
- April 4-April 10: G4 Hiroshima Foreign Ministers' Meeting held.
- May 5: Visited Hiroshima, the 27th President of the United States, Obama.
- September 9: Hiroshima Toyo Carp wins league title for the seventh time.
- September 9: HIROSHIMA ORIZURU TOWER grand opening.
- 2019(ReiwaFirst year)May 11: Visit to Francisco Hiroshima, the 266th Pope of the Roman Catholic Church.
- Successive mayors (public election)
|period||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date||Remarks|
|1-2||Shinzo Hamai||1947(22)May 4||1955(30)May 4|
|3||Tadao Watanabe||1955(30)May 5||1959(34)May 5|
|4-5||Shinzo Hamai||1959(34)May 5||1967(42)May 5|
|6-7||Setsuo Yamada||1967(42)May 5||1975(50)May 1|
|8-11||Takeshi Araki||1975(50)May 2||1991(3)May 2|
|12-13||Hiraoka Kei||1991(3)May 2||1999(11)May 2|
|14-16||Tadashi Akiba||1999(11)May 2||2011(23)May 4|
|17-19||Kazumi Matsui||2011(23)May 4||(Incumbent)|
- City facilities
- Prefecture facilities
Peace City Declaration
- Peace Memorial City
In light of the history of the atomic bombs being dropped, Hiroshima City has been making active efforts to establish peace and abolish nuclear weapons, making itself a peace memorial city.
If you want to emphasize the meaning of a nuclear bombed area,HiroshimaIt may be written as. this isNagasaki(Nagasaki) Is also the same.
- Constant number: 28 people
- Term of office: From May 2019, 5 (first year of Reiwa) to May 13, 2023 (5th year of Reiwa)
|Naka-ku (3)||Hayashi Okura||LDPHiroshima Prefectural Assembly||Liberal Democratic Party|
|Kusaka Mika||KomeitoHiroshima Prefectural Assembly|
|Kazunao Sato||Liberal Democratic Party Hiroshima Prefectural Assembly Hiroshi Kai, Tsubasa||Party membershipIndependent|
|Higashi Ward (3)||Naoyuki Ogata||Liberal Democratic Party Hiroshima Prefectural Assembly||Liberal Democratic Party|
|Kenji Hataishi||Liberal Democratic Party Hiroshima Prefectural Assembly||Liberal Democratic Party|
|Kakimoto Tadanori||Hiroshima Prefectural Assembly Democratic Prefectural Government||No party membership|
|South ward (3)||Takashi Nakamoto||Liberal Democratic Party Hiroshima Prefectural Assembly||Liberal Democratic Party|
|Nakahara Yoshiharu||Hiroshima Prefectural Assembly Democratic Prefectural Government||Party membershipNational Democratic Party|
|Yasuhisa Kubota||Liberal Democratic Party Hiroshima Prefectural Assembly||Liberal Democratic Party|
|Nishi-ward (4)||Motohiro Fukuchi||Hiroshima Prefectural Assembly Democratic Prefectural Government||Party status is National Democratic Party|
|Juichi Tagawa||Komeito Hiroshima Prefectural Assembly|
|Katsunori Sunahara||Liberal Democratic Party Hiroshima Prefectural Assembly Hiroshi Kai, Tsubasa||Liberal Democratic Party|
|Yamagi Shigeru||Liberal Democratic Party Hiroshima Prefectural Assembly||Liberal Democratic Party|
|Asanami Ward (5)||Rintaro Ishibashi||Liberal Democratic Party Hiroshima Prefectural Assembly||Liberal Democratic Party|
|Shunji Kurihara||Komeito Hiroshima Prefectural Assembly|
|Maeda Koji||Liberal Democratic Party Hiroshima Prefectural Assembly||Liberal Democratic Party|
|Jun Takahiro||Hiroshima Prefectural Assembly Democratic Prefectural Government||Party status is National Democratic Party|
|Satoshi Takehara||Liberal Democratic Party Hiroshima Prefectural Assembly||Liberal Democratic Party|
|Asakita Ward (3)||Masahiro Yamazaki||Liberal Democratic Party Hiroshima Prefectural Assembly||Liberal Democratic Party|
|Higashi Yasuyuki||Hiroshima Prefectural Assembly Democratic Prefectural Government||No party membership|
|Noriko Watanabe||Liberal Democratic Party Hiroshima Prefectural Assembly Hiroshi Kai, Tsubasa||Liberal Democratic Party|
|Aki Ward (2)||Toshihiro Hiyama||Liberal Democratic Party Hiroshima Prefectural Assembly||Liberal Democratic Party|
|Katsunori Nishimura||Hiroshima Prefectural Assembly Democratic Prefectural Government||No party membership|
|Saiki Ward (3)||Kenzo Tominaga||Liberal Democratic Party Hiroshima Prefectural Assembly||Liberal Democratic Party|
|Miyazaki Yasunori||Liberal Democratic Party Hiroshima Prefectural Assembly||Liberal Democratic Party|
|Katsunori Nishimura||Hiroshima Prefectural Assembly Democratic Prefectural Government||Party status is National Democratic Party|
House of Representatives
- Term of office: From October 2017, 29 (Heisei 10) to October 22, 2021 (Reiwa 3) ("48th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Hiroshima Prefecture 1st Ward(Naka-ku,Higashi Ward,South ward）||Fumio Kishida||LDP||9||Constituency|
|Hiroshima Prefecture 2st Ward(Nishi-ward,Saiki WardSuch)||Hiraguchi Hiroshi||LDP||4||Constituency|
|Hiroshima Prefecture 3st Ward(Asanami Ward,Asakita WardSuch)||(vacancy)|||
|Hiroshima Prefecture 4st Ward(Aki WardSuch)||Masayoshi Shintani||LDP||3||Constituency|
- 裁判 所
- Police station
- Hiroshima Central Police Station(Naka-ku）
- Hiroshima East Police Station(Higashi Ward）
- Hiroshima West Police Station(Nishi-ward）
- Hiroshima South Police Station(South ward）
- Saeki Police Station(Saiki Ward）
- Asaminami Police Station(Asanami Ward）
- Asakita Police Station(Asakita Ward）
- Fire department
- Medium fire department (Naka-ku）
- East Fire Department (Higashi Ward）
- West Fire Department (Nishi-ward）
- South Fire Department (South ward）
- Saeki Fire Station (Saiki Ward）
- Asaminami Fire Station (Asanami Ward）
- Asakita Fire Department (Asakita Ward）
- Aki Fire Station (Kaita Town)- Aki WardRegional jurisdiction
- Hospital with advanced lifesaving emergency center
- Hiroshima disaster base hospital
- Hiroshima disaster base hospital and hospital for night/holiday medical treatment
- Hospitals for night/holiday medical treatment
- Asa Medical Association Kabe Night Emergency Center
- Operated by Hiroshima City Medical Association/Aki City Hospital
- Hiroshima City Medical Association Sendacho Night Emergency Center
- Hiroshima City Funari Citizens Hospital
- Hiroshima City Central Library
- Hiroshima City Naka Ward Library
- Hiroshima City Higashi Ward Library
- Hiroshima City Minami Ward Library
- Hiroshima City Nishi Ward Library
- Hiroshima City Asanami Ward Library
- Hiroshima City Asakita Ward Library
- Hiroshima City Aki Ward Library
- Hiroshima City Saiki Ward Library
- Hiroshima City Saiki Ward Library Yuki Kono Reading Room
- Hiroshima City Manga Library
- Hiroshima City Manga Library Asa Reading Room
- Hiroshima City Video Culture Library
- Hiroshima City Children's Library
- Hiroshima Prefectural Library
- Large multipurpose hall
- Hiroshima Sun Plaza(3000 fixed seats)
- Hiroshima City Cultural Exchange Center(Formerly "Hiroshima Welfare Pension Hall") Large Hall (2001 seats)
- Hiroshima Prefectural Cultural Arts Hall(ALSOK Hall, formerly known as "Hiroshima Postal Savings Hall") (1730 seats)
- Hiroshima International Conference CenterPhoenix Hall (1504 seats)
- Aster PlazaLarge hall (1204 seats)
- MAZDA Zoom-Zoom Stadium Hiroshima(Hiroshima City Stadium）
- Hiroshima Wide Area Park
- Hiroshima Big Arch
- First Ball Stadium
- Second ball field
- Tennis court
- Coca-Cola West Hiroshima Grand
- General indoor pool (Hiroshima Big Wave）
- Hiroshima Prefectural Gymnasium
- Hiroshima Green Arena
- Small arena
- Martial arts gym
- Kyudo hall
- Indoor pool
- Training room
- Central Park Family Pool
- Central courtyard and central volleyball field
- Hiroshima Kannon Marina
- Hiroshima Bicycle Racetrack
- Hiroshima Sun Plaza
- Kabe Sports Park (baseball field, tennis court, table tennis field, multipurpose sports open space)
Sister cities/partner cities
Against the background of the history and popularity of "International Peace City Hiroshima", it is characteristic that it concludes a sister city / friendship city relationship with a city that was severely damaged in World War II.[Original research?]..Below, the links to the items of war damage that the city suffered or the damage situation are shown in <>.Regarding Honolulu, Hawaii, Hiroshima Prefecture is one of the leading in Japan.NikkeiImmigrationIt also has a relationship that it was the sending prefecture.
- sister city
- Honolulu city(The United States of America Hawaii）
- Volgograd city(Russian Federation Volgograd）
- Hanover City(The Federal Republic of Germany Lower Saxony）
- Daegu(South Korea）
- City of montreal(Canadian Federation Quebec）
- Partner city
- Chongqing(People's Republic of China City）
- Partner city
- Nagasaki(Kyushu region Nagasaki）
- Central wholesale market
- Hiroshima Central Wholesale Market - West JapanLargest scaleCentral wholesale market
- Main fishing port
- Kusatsu fishing port ――Oyster farming is also popular.
- Major food companies
- Otafuku sauce
- Takaki bakery
- Tanaka food
- Fukudome Ham
- Mishima food
- Major manufacturing, wholesale and construction companies
- Kobelco Construction Machinery
- Nishikawa Rubber Industry
- Main commercial facilities and shopping streets
- Kamiyacho district
- Hatchobori area
- Takanobashi Shopping Street
- South ward
- Higashi Ward
- Onsen district
- Foreo Hiroshima East
- Onsen district
- Saiki Ward
- Asanami Ward
- Asakita Ward
- Major retailers
- China Labor Bank
- Hiroshima Bank
- Hiroshima Credit Union
- Hiroshima City Credit Union
- Hiroshima Shinkin Bank
- Momiji Bank(Yamaguchi Financial Group(Under umbrella)
Companies with headquarters
Companies originating in Hiroshima City
- Chinese newspaper
- TV station/radio station
- NHK Hiroshima Broadcasting Station
- China broadcasting(RCC: A subsidiary of Chugoku Shimbun.TV broadcast TheTBS series,AM broadcast TheJRN-NRNseries)
- TV station
- Hiroshima TV Broadcast(HTV:NTV series）
- Hiroshima Home TV(HOME:TV Asahi series）
- TV New Hiroshima(TSS:Fuji TV series）
- Radio stations
- Hiroshima FM Broadcast(HFM, FM broadcasting JFNAffiliate, prefecture broadcasting station)
- FM Chupy(Community broadcasting station）
- Cable tv station
- Chupi COM Hiroshima(Former Hiroshima Cable TV/HICAT) (Chugoku Shimbun, Higashi-ku, Minami-ku, Asaminami-ku, Fuchu-cho, Kure-shi)
- Chupi COM contact(Former Fureai Channel) (Subordinate to Chugoku Shimbun, Naka-ku, Nishi-ku, Aki-ku, Saiki-ku, Asakita-ku, Hatsukaichi-shi, Kaita-cho, Otake-shi)
Water and sewerage
Sewer penetration rate: 92.8% (end of 19)
- Water purification plant
- Ushida Water Purification Plant
- Midorii water purification plant
- Koyo Water Purification Plant
- Fuchu Water Purification Plant
- Area code
- Area codes of Hiroshima City are as follows.
- Part of Saiki Ward under Yuki Town: 0826 (KakeMA.. City code is 20-39), Akiota town, Kitahiroshima town (formerlyGeihoku Town) Same MA.
- Saginamidai and Yukicho in Saeki Ward (excluding the part below): 0829 (Hatsukaichi MA. City code is 20, 30-40, 44-59, 70-89), the same MA as Hatsukaichi.
- Areas other than the above: 082 (Hiroshima MA; city code numbers 200-299, 500-599, 800-909, 921-929, 941-943, 960-969, 990-999), Fuchu-cho, Kaita-cho, Kumano The same MA as the town and Sakamachi.
- Even if the area code is the same, the area code is necessary because the MAs of the following areas are different from each other.
- 082: Hiroshima MA and Higashi-Hiroshima MA (Higashi-Hiroshima City (excluding Kurose/Kurose/Akitsu). Local area numbers are 400-409, 420-439, 490-499)
- 0826: Kake MA and Chiyoda MA (Kita-Hiroshima Town (excluding Geikita-cho). City area numbers are 60-89) and Aki Yoshida MA (Akitakada City. City area numbers are 40-59).
- Hiroshima University(Kasumi Campus / Higashisenda Campus Night Main Course)
- Elizabeth College of Music
- Hijiyama University
- Hiroshima University of Economics
- Hiroshima Institute of Technology
- Hiroshima International University(Hiroshima Campus)
- Hiroshima International Gakuin University
- Hiroshima Shudo University
- Hiroshima Jogakuin University
- Hiroshima City Gakuen University
- Hiroshima Bunkyo University
- Yasuda Women's University
- Suzumine Women's Junior College
- Hijiyama University Junior College
- Hiroshima International Gakuin University Automotive College
- Hiroshima Bunka Junior College
- Yasuda Women's Junior College
- Hiroshima Prefectural Aki High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Aki Minami High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Itsukaichi High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Kabe High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Gion North High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Koyo High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Koyo East High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Nishi High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Hiroshima Iguchi High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Kannon High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Hiroshima Technical High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Hiroshima Kokutaiji High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Hiroshima Commercial High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Hiroshima Minami High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Anko City High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Anzai High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Yuki Minami High School
- Hiroshima City Asakita High School
- Hiroshima City Otemachi Commercial High School
- Hiroshima City Numata High School
- Hiroshima City Hiroshima Technical High School
- Hiroshima City Hiroshima Commercial High School
- Hiroshima City Funai High School
- Hiroshima City Misuzugaoka High School
- Hiroshima City Motomachi High School
- Hiroshima City Hiroshima Mirai Sosei High School
- AICJ High School
- Guangling High School
- Sanyo High School
- Shudo High School
- Shintoku Girls' High School
- Sotoku GakuenChongde High School
- Namiki Gakuin High School
- Notre Dame Seishin High School
- Hijiyama Girls' High School
- Hiroshima Gakuin High School
- Hiroshima Setouchi High School
- Hiroshima Institute of Technology High School
- Hiroshima Sakuragaoka High School
- Hiroshima Castle North High School
- Hiroshima Jogakuin High School
- Hiroshima Nagisa High School
- Hiroshima Bunkyo University High School
- Yasuda Gakuen Yasuda Girls' High School
Elementary and junior high school
See each article below.
- Designated driving school
- Small Business CollegeHiroshima School (Independent administrative agencySME Infrastructure Development Organization）
Vocational development school
- Vocational Development Junior College
- Vocational Development Promotion Center
- Hiroshima Vocational Ability Development Promotion Center
Other educational institutions
Hiroshima Labor Bureau Director Registered Training Organization
- Hiroshima Crane SchoolHiroshima school
Registered Small Ship Training Institute
- Radiation Effects Research Institute
- Hiroshima University Institute of Radiation Biology and Medicine
- Hiroshima Airport : MiharaLocated in.In addition to domestic flights such as Tokyo Haneda flightsRepublic of China(Taiwan),People's Republic of ChinaThe largest airport in the Chugoku region, which also serves international flights to.
- Iwakuni Kintai Bridge Airport : Yamaguchi IwakuniLocated in. Tokyo flights and seasonal Naha flights are in service. In terms of distance, Iwakuni Kintaibashi Airport is closer except for the eastern part of the city and the northern part of the city facing the expressway.
- Hiroshima heliport: OldHiroshima West Airfield.. Hiroshima Airport until October 1993, 10. Regular flights were completely abolished on October 28, 2010. Only the heliport function has been in operation since November 10, 31.
- Central station:Hiroshima Station
Terminal stationIsHiroshima StationIs in the downtown areaKamiyacho/HacchoboriLocated far from the district, the JR lineCity centerThe core of urban transportation in Hiroshima City is the tram, because it goes aroundHiroshima Electric RailwayIs carried by.
For this reason, Hiroshima is a "tram (tram)LRTIt is famous as the city of ), and boasts the largest scale in Japan for the length of trams operated by Hiroshima Electric Railway, the number of vehicles owned, and the number of passengers. While the tram attracts attention worldwide, "From the tramLRTIt is changing to a transportation system that is friendly to people and the environment.Also, vehicles damaged by the atomic bomb (A-bomb train) Is also used for business operation, and is also used for chartering peace learning..In addition, you can use the vehicles in other cities as they are without repainting them.Old model carWe are also focusing on attracting tourists, such as by operating. HiroshimaElectric railwayAs the name implies, it also owns railway lines. The Miyajima Line corresponds to this, and although the same vehicle as the city line is used, the difference in fare systemDedicated trackThe taste is slightly different.
In addition, there is an Astramline as a line connecting the city area and the new town in the north.Of these, Hondori Station- Kenchomae StationBetweenUnderground lineso,Railway Business LawIt is built with a license based on the above and subway construction assistance.Therefore, even in the statistical data of the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismsubwayIt is classified intoOnly subwayIt has become.The underground line itself is further from Prefectural Office StationJohoku StationIt will continue to the near side, but this section will be used as construction assistance for the new transportation system.Orbit methodHas been applied and is usually not classified as a subway.
At present, it is planned to partially elevate the tram, change the route, and extend the Astram Line from Wide-area Koenmae Station to Nishi-Hiroshima Station.
- West Japan Railway Company(JR West Japan)
- Hiroshima Electric Railway(Hiroden)
- Main terminal station
- Hiroshima Station --JR Sanyo Main Line, Geibi Line, Kure Line, Kabe Line, Sanyo Shinkansen, Hiroshima Electric Railway Main Line, Hiroshima Electric Railway Ujina Line, Hiroshima Electric Railway Minami Line
- Hiroshima Electric Railway:Kamiyacho East Stop-Kamiyacho West Stop-Hondori bus stop,Hiroshima Express Transit Hiroshima New Transit Line 1 : Kenchomae Station-Hondori Station
- Yokogawa Station --JR Sanyo Main Line, Kabe Line, Hiroshima Electric Railway Yokogawa Line
- Nishihiroshima Station-Hiroden Nishihiroshima Station -JR Sanyo Main Line/Hiroshima Electric Railway Miyajima Line/Hiroshima Electric Railway Main Line
- Shin-Shirashima Station -Hiroshima Express Transit Hiroshima New Transit Line 1/JR Sanyo Main Line
- Omachi Station -Hiroshima Express Transit Hiroshima New Transit Line 1/JR Kabe Line
- Itsukaichi Station-Hiroden Itsukaichi Station -JR Sanyo Main Line/Hiroshima Electric Railway Miyajima Line
- Operating company
- Hiroshima Electric Railway
- Hiroshima bus
- Hiroshima Transportation
- H.D. Nishi-Hiroshima
- Geiyo Bus
- Bihoku Kotsu
- China JR Bus
- Fobble -Foble is in charge of the line transferred from Hiroshima Electric Railway (Asami Minami Ward).
- Angel cab -Responsible for the line transferred from Hiroshima Kotsu (Asami Minami Ward).
- Main bus terminal
In the central part of Hiroshima city (city area), many local buses run along with trams. In general, Naka-ku, Higashi-ku, Nishi-ku, and Minami-kuHiroden BusTwo companies are operating: (green body, commonly known as blue bus) and Hiroshima bus (red body, commonly known as red bus).Also in some parts of Nishi WardH.D. Nishi-HiroshimaIs operating. By suburban route, Asa Minami Ward is a Hiroden bus,Hiroshima TransportationとChina JR BusThe three companies, Asakita Ward are Hiroshima Kotsu and Hiroshima Bus, Chugoku JR Bus,Bihoku KotsuIn Aki Ward, there are four companiesGeiyo Bus, A Hiroden bus runs in SaikiHiroshima Bus CenterAnd so on.
On November 2017, 11, in the city center, the fares for the six fixed-route buses were unified at 1 yen. Make the amount of the tram the same as the city line to make it easier to understand and increase usage and reduce burden.
The boarding method is post-arrival, post-payment, and the fare is based on a section ticket system. Contactless since January 2008, 1Prepaid CardDepending on methodBoarding card"PASPYHas begun to be introduced. Also, since March 2008, JR WestICOCAHowever, you can use the bus routes that PASPY can use. See "PASPY" for available routes. In addition to buses, PASPY can also be used on Hiroshima Electric Railway trains, Miyajima Matsudai Kisen, Miyajima Ropeway, JR West Japan Miyajima Ferries, Seto Inland Sea Kisen, etc.
- Express Bus
Based on the Hiroshima Bus Center and Hiroshima Station, there are daytime express buses that connect Hiroshima with the Chugoku and Shikoku regions as well as Kansai, northern Kyushu and Hiroshima, and night express buses that connect Hiroshima with the Kanto, Chukyo and Kansai regions. .. For a list of routesHiroshima Bus Center#Highway BusAndHiroshima Station Bus Stop #Highway Buschecking ...
The main roads in Hiroshima City are the National Highway No. 2 which covers the central city area from the past.General roadAnd between cities that run from the north to the west of the cityhighway, And highways in central and suburbsInterchangeIt consists of the Hiroshima Expressway, which is an urban expressway that connects with.
The general road connects Hiroshima City and cities in other areas through the conventional central city area that has developed into the delta area of the Ota River. In addition, the central city area has a generally flat terrain, and city roads centered on major roads such as national roads and prefectural roads have been developed, and the condition of general roads is generally good. Performed as an air raid countermeasure during World War IIFirebreakDue to the maintenance and the destruction and scorching of the old city caused by the atomic bombing,War disaster reconstructionA wide road was constructed as a project. This has contributed to the continuation of the tram network by Hiroshima Electric Railway and the continuation of high-frequency and scheduled operations (maintaining the prohibition of vehicles from entering the trackbed). In particular, Peace Boulevard passing near the hypocenter of Nagoya cityWakamiya Odori-Hisaya OdoriLined up with100m roadIt was maintained as ". On the other hand, the construction of urban expressways due to the maintenance of viaducts due to soft ground, etc. has been delayed, and there are two types of automobile traffic on each country: inter-city (medium/long-distance) and intra-city (short-distance) It is in an unseparated state. Also, it was transferred to Hiroshima City due to wide area merger.Yuki OnsenIn mountainous areas such as (formerly Yuki Town), there are major topographical restrictions, and general roads are being developed along the river valley. Its width is narrow compared to the central city area, and even on national roadsNational Route 433There is also a section where large vehicles cannot pass on the Nanakumatoge Pass and a closed section in winter on National Route 488. However, there are new towns that are constructed on sloping areas while collapsing mountains, such as the Westerly New City area of Asa Minami Ward, Saiki Ward and Aki Ward, and the areas where residents use cars are assumed. Inner roads are being maintained.
In the late 1980sChinese motorwayWhen the Hiroshima Expressway, which is the connecting road to Sanyo Expressway, and the section of the city on the Sanyo Expressway were completed, a connecting road connecting each interchange on the Sanyo Expressway and the central city of Hiroshima was constructed.Hiroshima East InterchangeHiroshima Expressway Line 1 (Aki Fuchu Road), which is directly connected to, and National Highway 54, which is connected to the Hiroshima Interchange and is integrated with the Astram Line,Itsukaichi InterchangeThis is the case for the Hiroshima Expressway No. 4 (Hiroshima Seifu Shinto Line), which is connected to the city center by a weifeng tunnel from the Seifu Shinto area, which is close to, and general roads. Subsequently, the era of high-speed automobile traffic has entered. However, the Hiroshima Expressway does not penetrate the conventional downtown area. Especially for Line 1975 which also has the function of contacting Hiroshima Airport5(Tobu Line) Improvement of convenience in construction etc. is required. In addition, Hiroshima Expressway Route 3 (Hiroshima Minami Road) was constructed in the seaside area in the south,Hiroshima Kure RoadConnected with. It is also connected to the Hiroshima Expressway Line 2 via the Hiroshima Expressway Line 1 (Fuchu Niho Road), but crossing the east and west of the city area by the maintenance towards Hatsukaichi City is still in the planning stage.
- Chinese motorway
- Sanyo Expressway
- Hiroshima Expressway
- Hiroshima Expressway(Urban highway）
- Hiroshima Expressway Line 1 (Aki Fuchu Road), Line 2 (Fuchu Niho Road), Line 3 (Hiroshima South Road), Line 4 (Hiroshima Seifu Shinto Line), Line 5 (Tobu Line)
- General toll road
- National Route 2(Nishihiroshima Bypass ・Shin Hiroshima Bypass-Higashihiroshima bypass・Hiroshima South Road)
- National Route 31
- National Route 54(Gion Shindo・Sato Bypass・Kabe Bypass)-Starting point
- National Route 183 -Origin
- National Route 191 - end point
- National Route 261 -Origin
- National Route 433
- National Route 487 - end point
- National Route 488
- Shimane Prefectural Road/Hiroshima Prefectural Road 5 Hamada Yaekabe Line - end point
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road No. 33 Senogawa Fukutomi Hongo Line -Origin
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road 34 Yano Yasuura Line -Origin
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road No. 37 Hiroshima tertiary line -Origin
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road 38 Hiroshima Toyohira Line -Origin
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road No. 40, Asa Hohei Geikita Line -Origin
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road 41, Itsukaichi Tsutsuga Line -Origin
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road 42 Otake Yuki Line - end point
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road No. 46 Higashihiroshima Shiraki Line - end point
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road 68 Obayashi Ihara Line -Start/End (via Akitakata City)
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road 70 Hiroshima Nakajima Line -Start/End (via Fuchu Town, Aki District)
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road 71 Hiroshima Yuki Line -Completed in the city
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road 77, Kuji Fushiya Line -Completed in the city
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road 84 Tokaita Hiroshima Line - end point
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road 85 Shimoseno Kaita Line -Origin
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road 86 Midoricho Niho Line -Completed in the city
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road 151 Fuchu Kaita Line
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road No. 152 Fuchu Gion Line - end point
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road 164 Hiroshima Kaita Line -Origin
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road 174, Seno Kure Line -Origin
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road 176 Ogawara Shiwa Line -Origin
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road No. 177 Shimosato Line-Start/End (via Akiota-cho, Yama-gun)
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road 187 Hamada Niho Line - end point
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road 196 Akinakano Line -Complete in the city (contact the station)
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road No. 199 Itsukaichi Stop Line -Complete in the city (contact the station)
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road No. 226 Ibara City Stop Line -Complete in the city (contact the station)
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road No. 240, Kabe Station Line -Complete in the city (contact the station)
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road No. 243 Hiroshima Port Line -Completed in the city
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road No. 253 Namwonkyo Line -Completed in the city
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road 262 Minami Kannon Kannon Line -Completed in the city
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road 264 Nakayama Ono Line -Completed in the city
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road 265, accompanied by Hiroshima Line -Completed in the city
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road 267 Uzu Kabe Line -Completed in the city
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road No. 268 Katsugi Anko-shi Line -Completed in the city
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road #269 Imai Midori Line -Completed in the city
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road 270 Yagi Midori Line -Completed in the city
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road No. 271 Yagi Hiroshima Line -Completed in the city
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road 274 Seno Funakoshi Line-Start/End (via Kaita-cho, Aki-gun)
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road 276 Yano Kaita Line -Origin
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road 277 Furuichi Hiroshima Line -Completed in the city
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road 290 Harada Itsukaichi Line -Completed in the city
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road 291 Nagano Kuzuhara Line - end point
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road 292 Kawakaku Saiki Line -Origin
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road 293 Honda Saeki Line -Origin
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road No. 328 Shiwaguchi Mukaihara Line -Origin
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road 459 Yaguchi Anko City Line -Completed in the city
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road 472 Hiroshima East Inter Line-Completed in the city
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road 473 Fuchu Niho Line-Completed in the city
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road No.474 Hoten Futaba no Sato Line-Completed in the city
- Main city streets
- Hiroshima City Road Tenma Yaga Line(Aioi street）
- Hiroshima City Road Kasumi Noon Line
- Hiroshima City Road Miyukibashi Misono Line(Shirashima Street/Chuo-dori・Miyukibashi Nishizume Street)
- Hiroshima City Road Ekimae Yoshishima Line(Station front street)
- Hiroshima City Road Hijiyama Noon Line(Peace Boulevard)
- Hiroshima City Road Ekimae Kannon Line (Johoku Street-Nakahiro Street）
- Hiroshima Port: Also serves as a contact point for Matsuyama.The number of passengers getting on and off the ship is the fourth largest in Japan.4rd place only on domestic routes. (According to the 3 Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Port Statistics Annual Report)
- Seto Inland Sea Steamship-Ishizaki Kisen
- Setouchi Sea Line
- Uemura Kisen
- Hiroshima-Etajima (Kirikushi Port)
- Hiroshima - Nomi (Mitataka Port)
- Etajima City Enterprise Bureau
- Nikijima Steamship
- Hiroshima-Niijima (school)-Niijima (family home)
- Kinwajima Association
- Hiroshima (municipal)-Grand Prince Hotel Hiroshima-Kanawajima
- Bunker supply
- Hiroshima (municipal)-Niijima (school) high-speed boat
- Marina Hop-Miyajima (Itsukushima Port) High Speed Boat
- Aquanet Hiroshima
- Motoan Pier -Miyajima (Itsukushima Port) high-speed ship
- Kariki taxi
- There are many rivers flowing through Hiroshima cityKarikiWater taxi that uses
Cultural assets of Hiroshima city (1) Tangible cultural assets: buildings-Hiroshima City Cultural Heritage (10) Memorial: Historic Site-Hiroshima City Cultural Heritage (11) Memorial: Scenic Spot-Hiroshima City Cultural Heritage (12) Memorial: Natural Monument-Cultural assets of Hiroshima city (13) Registered cultural assets Than. For prefecture designation and city designation, refer to the articles of each ward.
- the atomic bomb Dome(A-bombed structure・It is also a historic site designated by the country)
Important cultural property
- Important cultural property(Country designation)
- Kunmae Temple("Hondo" and "Kurashi" are designated, and it is also a building that was bombed)
- World Peace Memorial Cathedral
- Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum(Designated as "Main Building")
- Fudoin("Bell tower", "Romon", "Wooden pharmacist Nyorai sitting statue", "Bonsho" are designated, and they are also bombed buildings)
- Mitaki Temple (Mitaki Kannon)("Wooden Amida Nyorai sitting image" designated)
Scenic spots/natural monuments
- Special Natural Monument
Sights and historic sites
- Main castles and mansions
- Main temple
- Enryuji Temple(Toka-san）
- Kunmae Temple
- Kokutaiji Temple
- Jikoji Temple
- Shoenji Temple
- Fukuoji Temple
- Fumonji Temple
- Honkakuji Temple
- Hongwanji Hiroshima Betsuin
- Mitaki Temple(Mitaki Kannon)
- Meiseiin(Dainichi Temple)
- Myochoji Temple
- Myofuji Temple
- Depun Goman Gakudo Nihon Betsuin(Tibetan Buddhism）
- Rensho-ji Temple
- Main shrine
- Main ruins
- Main historical sites
- Yorisanyo Historical Site Museum(Yoriyama Yo Living Room)
- Atomic bomb dome
- Hiroshima University-junior high school/high schoolAuditorium (nationally designated registered cultural property)
Nearby Tourist Spots
Festivals and events
- Toka-san(First Friday of June-Sunday, Enryuji Temple, Chuo-dori)
- Sumiyoshi Festival (July 7, Sumiyoshi Shrine)
- Koko Ko: Kushi Grand Festival (November 11th-17th, Kushi Shrine)
- Hiroshima Flower Festival(Peace Memorial Park, Peace Boulevard, etc.)
- Hiroshima International Animation Festival(Aster Plaza etc.)
- Southern Wind EBA Play(Ewayama Park)
- Hiroshima Domination(Heiwa Boulevard, central shopping district, etc.)
- Sunagochi Kase Festival-A festival that was revived from the festival of costumes and costumes that was held in Bunkyu 2 in 2008. Sand carrier is the person who carries the river sand.
- Peace message Toro nagashi(May 8,Motoyasugawa）
- Sports events
- Emperor's Cup National Prefectural Competition Men's Ekiden Race Tournament
- Oda Mikio International Athletics Competition
- Peace cup
- Past events
- 6th National Sports Festival
- AFC Asian Cup 1992
- 1994 Asian Games
- 51th National Sports Festival
- FISE WORLD SERIES Hiroshima 2018
- Events that did not happen
|Name||Competition item||League League||Headquarters||Operating company/group||Establishment|
|Ohno Oil Hiroshima Oilers||volleyball||V League・ V2||Nekota Memorial Gymnasium||Ohno Oil Store||1992|
|Izumi Maple Reds||handball||JHL||Hiroshima Green Arena||Izumi||1993|
|Anjuviole Hiroshima||サ ッ カ ー||Nadeshiko League・ Nadeshiko 1st copy||Hiroshima Stadium-Hiroshima Wide Area Park First Stadium||Hiroshima Yokogawa Sports Culture Club||2012|
|Sanfrecce Hiroshima Regina||サ ッ カ ー||WE League||Edion Stadium Hiroshima||Sanfrecce Hiroshima||2021|
- Professional boxing
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Hiroshima Baseball Club(Adult baseball）
- JR West Japan Baseball Club(Adult baseball)
- NTT West China Baseball Club(Adult baseball)-Disbanded in 2003. Former: NTT China Baseball Club.
Works set in Hiroshima city
- On August 1949, 8, a stamp with a par value of 6 yen was issued to commemorate the Hiroshima Peace Memorial City Construction.
- On March 2003, 3, 20 types of 80-yen stamps were awarded as World Heritage series stamps, which were awarded the A-bomb Dome and Peace Stamp Competition.
- On April 2005, 4, two types of 22-yen stamps for the "Peace Memorial Park 50th Anniversary" were issued as oldness stamps.
- ^ Mayors for Peace official website Member city distribution map / number of member cities, as of April 2011, 4.
- ^ Hiroshi Kishida, “History of Hiroshima” (Yamakawa Publishing Co., Ltd. 1999), pages 33-34
- ^ Right bank, presentAsanami Ward
- ^ Left bank, presentHigashi Ward
- ^ NowAsakita Ward
- ^ Besides this, Ujina Port, which was the base of the expedition (currentlyHiroshima Port) AndMitsubishi Heavy IndustriesMilitary factories such asImperial Japanese ArmyIt became home to the 5th Division (and the 2nd General Army at the end of World War II). In nearby Kure City,Imperial Japanese Navy OfKure Guard Office・Kure Army Port/NavyArsenalWhere is also the largest battleship in the worldYamatoWas built.Hiroshima BayTo EtajimaNaval school(Currently, the main facilities areJMSDF Executive Candidate SchoolとJMSDF 1st Technical SchoolIs used to inherit)PrewarInMilitaryIt can be said that Japan was one of the most important bases.
- ^ Bank of Japan Hiroshima Branch "Features of the prefecture's economy"
- ^ "The Aki Suou Nagato Iwami Izumo Bingo Oki Ki Hoki Sangun Bichunouchi, the right country inspection site, the office, the Hyakusen 19 thousand stone matters" issued by Hideyoshi Toyotomi in 19. Mohri Family Documents, dated March 1591th, 3, Tensho 13 (8). The breakdown is 2 stone temples 7 stones Kyokata (Taiko warehouse entry) 6 stones Hashiba Kobayakawa Samurai (Takkei), 6 stones unemployed 1 stones Hashiba Yoshikawa Samurai (hiroya), 11 of which Ishigushi Oguni Country Hashiba Yoshikawa Samurai 1 stones Terumoto Kuniyuki Kitchen entry 10 stones Kyoto kitchen entry 8 stones Military service 3 million stones ("Our memorial" Keicho first year "Fushimi buncho book" Aki Nakanaku term)
- ^ "Origin of Hiroshima's place name". www.cgr.mlit.go.jp. 2019/10/29Browse.
- ^ kotobank-Hitachi Solutions World Encyclopedia "Hiroshima Plain"
- ^ "Google Maps Elevation" Note, it's not a Google site.
- ^ Hiroshima Prefectural Office "Ominesan Natural Environment Conservation Area"
- ^ 
- ^ e-Stat 2000 2005 2010 XNUMX average
- ^ Social life statistics index, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications Statistics Bureau e-Stat
- ^ "Normal value (value for each year/month)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2021/5/19Browse.
- ^ "1st to 10th place in the history of observation (value throughout the year)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2021/5/19Browse.
- ^ a b River maintenance plan-Ota river system, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, Chugoku Regional Development Bureau, Otagawa River Office, March 2013.
- ^ "Damage caused by heavy rain disaster in July 30 (49th report)". Hiroshima Prefecture. 2018/12/22Browse.
- ^ Sediment disaster hazard list, Hiroshima Prefectural Government Sabo Division
- ^ Hazardous location mapHiroshima Prefectural Office/Sediment disaster portal Hiroshima
- ^ Surface ground, Earthquake Hazard Station J・SHIS
- ^ Probabilistic earthquake motion prediction map, Earthquake Hazard Station J・SHIS
- ^ Ota River water system river maintenance basic policy (draft)(PDF), Ota River Office, Chugoku Regional Development Bureau, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- ^ March 2001, 3 Geiyo Earthquake Damage Investigation Report,CorporationJapan Society of Civil EngineersGeiyo Earthquake Damage Investigation Team
- ^ Before the enforcement of the independent city system, Hatsukaichi-cho had discussions on transfer, but after the enforcement of the independent city system, it disappeared when it became Hatsukaichi City.
- ^ Hiroshima city "2. Population/Household"
- ^ Hiroshima City Hall "Outline of 22 Census Results (Breaking News)"
- ^ a b The rate of change is every 10 years.
- ^ Hiroshima City Hall "Outline of 22 Census Results (Breaking News)"
- ^ How to share the functions and cooperation of the Hiroshima metropolitan area(PDF), Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, Chugoku Regional Development Bureau
- ^ Hiroshima Prefectural Office Hiroshima city statistics , “Statistics of municipalities in 2012”, Statistics Bureau, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
- ^ a b c square kilometer
- ^ Hiroshima Prefecture population migrationHiroshima statistics
- ^ Directions for urban development in Hiroshima City(PDF) has been increasing since 2017. , Hiroshima city
- ^ a b c d Census-Hiroshima homepage
- ^ Approach to merger of Hiroshima city
- ^ Hiroshima City Kameyama Community Center "History of Kameyama"
- ^ The beginning of the corner, "Around Kabe of Genpei War Rebellion"Kabe History and Culture (Community and Culture Studies Series 1)" 1996 p.9-39, Institute for Regional Culture, Hiroshima Bunkyo Women's University
- ^ Hiroshi Kishida, “History of Hiroshima” (Yamakawa Publishing Co., Ltd. 1999), pages 33-34
- ^ Otagawa River Office Establishment of Ota River water transportation
- ^ a b Hiroshima Castle History "Hiroshima in front of the castle"
- ^ The mountain surface was cut down and poured into a waterway to sort out iron sand.
- ^ Warring States of Japan "Mr. Aki Takeda"
- ^ Hiroshima Castle History "Mr. Asano's Reign"
- ^ Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism "History of the Ota River"
- ^ Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, Chugoku Regional Development Bureau, Hiroshima National Highway Office "Hiroshima Delta spreading to the sea" There is a map of reclamation status by age.
- ^ "Ota River water system river maintenance plan" (PDF) (Press Release), Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, China Regional Development Bureau, Otagawa River Office, (2011) 2013/5/13Browse.
- ^ a b Hiroshima City Kameyama Community Center "Kameyama Power Station"
- ^ Akira Municipality in Japan p182
- ^ Of the Imperial Japanese Army in the 1930sLand Survey DepartmentMaps created by the US Army based on various other publications and 1945 US military aerial photographs.
- ^ Hiroshima "Profile and history of the prefecture"
- ^ Hiroshima city "Let's find a place name related to the sea" There are descriptions about many other place names.
- ^ "Successive Hiroshima Mayors". Hiroshima city. 2017/2/3Browse.
- ^ In the latest electionKatsuyuki KawaiIs elected.Resigned as a member of the Diet on April 2021, 4 due to a violation of the Public Offices Election Act.For more informationKawai's election violation caseSee.
- ^ a b "Honolulu, the sister city of Hiroshima (United States)". Hiroshima city. 2020/8/3Browse.
- ^ a b "Hiroshima's sister city Volgograd (Russian Federation)". Hiroshima city. 2020/8/3Browse.
- ^ a b "Hiroshima's sister city Hanover (Germany)". Hiroshima city. 2020/8/3Browse.
- ^ a b "Hiroshima's sister city Daegu Metropolitan City (South Korea)". Hiroshima city. 2020/8/3Browse.
- ^ a b "Hiroshima sister city Montreal (Canada)". Hiroshima city. 2020/8/3Browse.
- ^ a b "Chongqing, the friendly city of Hiroshima (People's Republic of China)". Hiroshima city. 2020/8/3Browse.
- ^ "Sister city". Hiroshima city. 2017/2/3Browse.
- ^ "Company”. Ajikan Co., Ltd. 2017/2/3Browse.
- ^ "Corporate data”. Otafuku Sauce Co., Ltd. 2017/2/3Browse.
- ^ "Sennari Co., Ltd.”. Sennari Co., Ltd. 2017/2/3Browse.
- ^ "Company”. Takaki Bakery Co., Ltd. 2017/2/3Browse.
- ^ "Company”. Hiroshima Andersen Co., Ltd. 2017/2/3Browse.
- ^ "Company”. Tanaka Foods Co., Ltd. 2017/2/3Browse.
- ^ "Company”. Chikara Corporation. 2017/2/3Browse.
- ^ "Company”. Nishikido Co., Ltd. 2017/2/3Browse.
- ^ "Company". Fukutome Meat Packers, Ltd. Co., Ltd. 2017/2/3Browse.
- ^ "Company”. Mishima Foods Co., Ltd. 2017/2/3Browse.
- ^ "Company”. Kobelco Construction Machinery Co., Ltd. 2017/2/3Browse.
- ^ "Company”. JMS Co., Ltd. 2017/2/3Browse.
- ^ "About Us”. Nishikawa Rubber Industry Co., Ltd. 2017/2/3Browse.
- ^ "Company”. Mikasa Co., Ltd. 2019/10/19Browse.
- ^ "Company overview”. Molten Corporation. 2017/2/3Browse.
- ^ "Company”. Mimuramatsu Co., Ltd. 2017/2/3Browse.
- ^ "Fuji Grand Midori”. Fuji Co., Ltd. 2017/2/3Browse.
- ^ "Hiroshima/Midori Tenmaya”. Tenmaya Co., Ltd. 2017/2/3Browse.
- ^ "AEON MALL Hiroshima Gion Official Homepage”. Aeon Mall Hiroshima Gion. 2017/2/3Browse.
- ^ "Youmetown Gion”. Izumi Co., Ltd. 2017/2/3Browse.
- ^ "Fuji Grand Koyo”. Fuji Co., Ltd. 2017/2/3Browse.
- ^ "About Us”. Izumi Co., Ltd. 2017/2/3Browse.
- ^ "Company”. Futaba Tosho Co., Ltd. 2017/2/3Browse.
- ^ "Company”. Poplar Co., Ltd. 2017/2/3Browse.
- ^ "Company overview”. Maxvalu West Japan Co., Ltd. 2017/2/3Browse.
- ^ "Company”. XNUMX Co., Ltd. (Two One). 2017/2/3Browse.
- ^ "What is Chinese Rokin”. Chugoku Rokin Bank. 2017/2/3Browse.
- ^ "Company”. Hiroshima Bank. 2017/2/3Browse.
- ^ "About Hiroshima Credit Union”. Hiroshima Prefectural Credit Union. 2017/2/3Browse.
- ^ "Introduction of Hiroshin”. Hiroshima Credit Bank. 2017/2/3Browse.
- ^ "About Momiji Bank”. Momiji Bank, Ltd. 2017/2/3Browse.
- ^ "Company”. Chugoku Electric Power Co., Inc. 2017/2/3Browse.
- ^ "Company”. Hiroshima Gas Co., Ltd. 2017/2/3Browse.
- ^ "Kabe Driving School”. Kabe Driving School. 2017/2/3Browse.
- ^ "Designated by the Hiroshima Prefectural Public Safety Commission Certified Goyang Driving School”. Koyo Driving School. 2017/2/3Browse.
- ^ "Designated by Hiroshima Prefectural Public Safety Commission Certified Chinese Driving School”. Chugoku Driving School. 2017/2/3Browse.
- ^ "Driving school in Hiroshima City, Hiroshima Prefecture Numata Driving School”. Numata Driving School. 2017/2/3Browse.
- ^ "Hiroshima Central Driving School”. Hiroshima Central Driving School. 2017/2/3Browse.
- ^ "Kabe Driving School”. Kabe Driving School. 2017/2/3Browse.
- ^ "Royal Driving School Hiroshima School”. Royal Corporation. 2017/2/3Browse.
- ^ "Waseda Automobile Academy”. Waseda Automobile Academy. 2017/2/3Browse.
- ^ How to use Hiroden trains-groups / charter -Hiroshima Electric Railway
- ^ "Route bus fare 180 yen uniform"Yomiuri Shimbun Online (Regional News)
- Hiroshima city
- Hiroshima city (@HiroshimaCityPR)- Twitter
- [Official] Hiroshima City (hiroshima_city_official)- Instagram
Things to Do
- Hiroshima Wide-area Tourism Information Website Hirotabi
- For Wikitravel,Hiroshima cityThere is a travel guide about.