New Corona Less than 5 newly infected people in Miyazaki Prefecture (prefectural preliminary figures)
If you write the contents roughly
Miyazaki City will announce the details at 2:XNUMX pm because no new infected person was confirmed at the health center under the jurisdiction of the prefecture.
"TV Miyazaki" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news about Miyazaki Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Phoenix Seagaia Resort,Qingdao,Professional baseball-Professional soccer campWith many tourist resources such asTourist cityBut alsoKyusyu-OkinawaIn rural areasNagasakiIt has the 7th largest population after.1998(Heisei 10) to become a core city.
Miyazaki PlainLocated at the southern end of theOyodo RiverFlows,Hinata NadaIs pouring into. SouthCrocodile mountainsMost of the area is urban except in the mountains.Alluvial plainWhen,Diluvial plateauAccount for the majority.
- Mountain:Futoshiyama(Volume Shiyama)Mt. Shizuka
- River: Oyodo River, (Kiyotakegawa), (Kaedagawa),Hitotsagawa
- Lakes: (Tampori) and others for irrigationReservoirMany
- East end: 131°29'27'E
- West end: 131 degrees 19 minutes 26 seconds east longitude
- North end: 32°00'45'N
- Southern edge: 31°43'04°N
The average annual temperature is around 18℃. The annual rainfall is usually over 2,000 mm, and sometimes over 3,000 mm in some years, which is extremely high. Also, sunshine hours rarely fall below 2,000 hours a year. In terms of high average temperature, high annual rainfall, and long hours of sunshine, all of them are within the third place at the prefectural offices nationwide. Generally speaking, residents other than Kyushu generally imagine.Kyushu climateCan be said to be the climate most applicable to. Although there are frost observations at the Meteorological Observatory in Miyazaki City,QingdaoThe coastal area to the south is a frost-free zone.
3From mid4The weather remains unclear until the end. The weather can change,(I.e.Passes through the Sea of Japan, the temperature rises,Fern phenomenonIt became hot outside the season atSummerOr up to near 30℃.
5From late7Towards the beginningrainy seasonNext, the end of the rainy season may be hit by heavy rain. Urbanization is not significantTropical nightThere is not much, and the southwesterly wind is predominant, and the peak temperature of July is susceptible to the Fern phenomenon, and the average temperature in August isFukuoka CityCompared to It can be said that the heat of summer is mild in Kyushu.
Following the summer heat in the first half of SeptembertyphoonIt will be the season of invasion. In the rainy season, which is comparable to the rainy season, it is a phenomenon peculiar to Miyazaki that heavy rain continues from the stage where the typhoon is far south to the wet eastern wind.11Is a refreshing autumn sunny day.
Most of the weather is dry and sunny with a strong westerly wind. Around Kyushu (KagoshimaEven in the case of snow in (including southern Kyushu), only Miyazaki City is often clear (Kyushu mountain areaHinders snow clouds). Even on the Pacific side,South KantoExcluding coastal areas and mountainous areasShizuokaExcluding mountainsKinkiCentral and SouthSanyo region,ShikokuAs well asWinter typeIt can be said that there is almost no snowfall under atmospheric pressure. Of wintersnowFor many years, snowfall itself is not observed.SnowfallIs extremely rare, and the number of times that snow cover of 1 cm or more was observed is only a few times.Late Showa period1961以降では3回（1975年、1987年、2005年）のみである。記録的な寒波に見舞われた2005年12月22日に1cmの積雪を観測したが、1cm以上の積雪は約20年ぶりで、12月の積雪は60年ぶりのことであった.. While it is warm during the day, the minimum temperature may be below freezing due to radiant cooling, especially the next morning when the winter type is loose.Winter dayIs much more than in central Tokyo.There is no year in the past where no winter days were observed like Osaka, Fukuoka, Nagasaki, and Kagoshima (until 1).[Annotation 1]..Cloudy and rain are noticeable in late winter when spring is near.
|Climate of Miyazaki Local Meteorological Observatory (Kirishima, Miyazaki City, altitude 9m)|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F）||25.1|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||13.0|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||7.8|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||3.0|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F）||−7.5|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||72.7|
|Snowfall cm (inch)||0|
|Average days of precipitation (≥0.5 mm)||6.6||8.1||11.5||11.2||11.4||17.2||12.8||13.1||13.6||9.2||8.1||6.1||128.9|
|Average number of snowfall days||1.3||1.1||0.1||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||1.0||3.6|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||192.6||170.8||185.6||186.0||179.7||119.4||198.0||208.6||156.5||173.6||167.0||183.9||2,121.7|
|Source:Japanese Meteorological Agency (Average value: 1991-2020, extreme value: 1886-present)|
southFrom the oldCity areaNakamura, which is adjacent to Jogasaki,NorthHanagashima and Ehira, a small town in Japan, are located in the middlePrefectural officeIt was connected by the urbanization of Kamepeppu Village where was built, and it became a long and continuous urban area in the north and south. The city area expanded around this first city area. further1960 eraFrom Heiwagaoka, starting from the hill and surrounding the city in an arcNew townWere developed one after another,populationIt became a saucer for the increase.
- Nichinan City
- West city
- Kobayashi City
- Miyakonojo City
- Higashimori prefectureKunitomi Town-Aya Town
- Kitamori PrefectureMiki Town
Place name of Miyazaki citychecking ...
Muromachi Period Of1551(Astronomy 20th year), Tadanobu Saemon OtaOyodo RiverLocated on the right bank of the river near the mouth (south side)JogasakiI opened a town in that area. This JogasakiAkae PortAs a town of merchants refraining from trade, trade with the upper part was actively carried out, and haiku and other townsman culture developed.Edo PeriodOf Jogasaki and Akae PortMr. ItoObi ClanLocated in the northeastern part of the territory,Hyuga countryAs a base for logistics trade with the merchant district in Edo and Kamikami,Mr. ItoObi ClanWithAbandoned DomainEven more prosperous than the Muromachi period. The rest of the area is rural,HeavenIt was a frontier land in which the enclaves of other clan were complicated.
1871 yearsAbandoned DomainでBibizuWhen the (Mimitsu) prefecture and Miyakonojo prefecture were born, the Oyodo River was the prefectural border and the current Miyazaki city area was the prefectural border. But in 1873Bizu PrefectureとMiyakonojoSince the eastern part was merged and it was necessary to set up a prefectural office in the central part of the prefecture, the prefectural office was placed in Kamepeppu Village, Miyazaki District, and Miyazaki Prefecture was born. Miyazaki Prefecture in 1876KagoshimaAnd the prefectural office became a branch office,1877(Meiji10 years)Southwest WarWhen an outbreak ofSatsumaSamurai OfSaigo TakamoriJoining the faction, the defeat of the Satsuma domain caused the Miyazaki prefecture side to be involved and confused and exhausted.1879The former Miyazaki prefecture was divided into five counties: Miyazaki, Naka, Koyu, Usuki, and Morokata, and the Miyazaki branch was abolished and became the county office of Miyazaki and Naka districts.
In 1883Obi ClanSwordsmanSusumu KawagoeWhen Miyazaki Prefecture achieved the relocation by the prefectural movement, the Miyazaki Prefectural Government was established again in Kamibetsu-mura, Miyazaki-gun, and Miyazaki-cho was born with the enforcement of the town-village system in 1889, and later became Miyazaki City.In this way, Miyazaki City, which is geographically located in the center of the prefecture and has a wide Miyazaki plain as its hinterland, will develop around the prefectural office.
- 1873(Meiji6 years)May 1 - Bizu Prefecture-MiyakonojoMerged and Miyazaki Prefecture was established. The prefectural office was placed in the current location (Kamibeppu Village, Miyazaki District at that time).
- 1876(9th year of Meiji)May 8 -Miyazaki Prefecture is merged with Kagoshima Prefecture.
- 1880(Meiji 13) April 4-Kuninari Fukushima invests his personal propertyOyodo RiverTo the firstTachibana BridgeBuild (Kibashi).
- 1883(16th year of Meiji)
- 1888(21st year of Meiji) December 12st-1th generation Tachibana Bridge (Kibashi) is replaced by the current position.
- 1889(22th year of Meiji)May 5 - Municipal systemFollowing implementation, the next municipality, which will be the current city area, will be established.
- Miyazaki-gun --Miyazaki Town / Oyodo Village /Omiya Village・Ikime Village, Uryuno Village, Tano Village, Kita Seibu Village, Minami Seibu Village
- Kitanaka -Akae Village, Aoki Village, Kibana Village, Aoshima Village, Sumiyoshi Village, Sadohara Village, Hirose Village, Naka Village
- Higashi-Moro County-Kuraoka Village, Takaoka Village, Mukasa Village
- 1891(24th year of Meiji)May 7 -North Seibu Village and Minami Seibu Village are merged to become Seibu Village.
- 1896(29th year of Meiji)May 4 -The town system of Sadohara is enforced. (At the same time, Kitanaka-gun is transferred to Miyazaki-gun)
- 1902(Meiji 35) April 5- Miyazaki Prefectural LibraryFounding
- 1907(40th year of Meiji) November 11-Crown Prince Yoshihito (Emperor Taisho)ButMiyazaki ShrineTo worship.
- 1912(Meiji 45) February- Emperor MeijiGives a sword to Miyazaki Shrine.
- 1913(Taisho2 years) June 12- Miyazaki StationOpened.
- 1916(Taisho 5)May 2 -Oyodo Village is enacted as a town system.
- 1920(Taisho 9)
- March 3-Crown Prince Hirohito (Emperor Showa) Worshiped at Miyazaki Shrine.
- April 4-Takaoka village is enacted.
- 1923(Taisho 12) December 12- Nippo Main LineIs all through.
- 1924(Taisho 13) April 4-Miyazaki Town, Oyodo Town, Omiya Village merged,Municipal system enforcement.. Population 42,920, area 45.15km2.
- 1926(Taisho 15)
- 1930(Showa5 years) June 10- Population exceeds 5.
- 1932(7)May 4 -Incorporate Kimura.
- 1934(Showa 9) October 10st-Emperor Jimmu The eastern Emperor of the Emperor 1 is held for the dedication.
- 1935(Showa 10) November 11-Emperor ShowaImperial Japanese ArmyAt the time of special exercise,Emperor Jimmu Eastern conquestThe Imperial Palace that is said to be the site of the Imperial Palace (Imperial Shrine) Worship.
- 1937(Showa 12) April 4-NHK Miyazaki broadcasting station is open.
- - Imperial periodWith 2600XNUMX AD Memorial EventAsMiyazaki ShrineExpansion of the precincts.
- November 11-Nine daily newspapers in Miyazaki Prefecture are integrated and launched as the Hinata Nichinichi Shimbun (January 25, 9Miyazaki Daily NewsRenamed).
- April 4-Transfer Akae Town.
- December January-Former Japanese Navy Akae Airfield as the largest air base in southern Kyushu (currently:Miyazaki Airport) Opening of the port.
- March 3-First air raid in Miyazaki Prefecture by the US military.
Hyundai (after World War II)
- 1948(Showa 23) July 6- Tachibana ParkEstablished.
- 1950(Showa 25) May 5-Tanomura and Kiyotakemura enacted the town system.
- 1950(Showa 25) July 10- Population exceeds 10.
- -Opened Miyazaki Prefectural Museum.
- March 3-Transfer Uryu Nomura, Kibana Village, Aoshima Village, Kuraoka Village.
- April 4-Hirose village enforcement.
- May 3 -Takaoka Town incorporates the Sego district of a large paper shop in Nojiri Town, Nishimori Prefecture.
- April 4-Satohara Town and Nakamura will be merged into Sadohara Town.
- April 4-merged Takaoka-cho and Osamura and become Takaoka-cho.
- August 6- QingdaoThe surrounding areaNichinan Kaigan Quasi-National ParkSpecified in.
- May 5-Miyazaki Ohashi opened on the Oyodo River.
- May 10 -Transfer Sumiyoshi Village.
- April 4-Sadohara Town and Hirose Town will be merged into Sadohara Town.
- August 10- Population exceeds 15.
- 1959(Showa 36) July 1- Yomiuri GiantsStarted camping at Miyazaki Prefectural Baseball Stadium in Miyazaki City.
- 1961(36) May 5-Miyazaki Airport is designated as a second type airport.
- April 4-Transfer Ikumemura.
- May 5-All Nippon Railways Nichinan Line.
- 1964(Showa 39) June- Tokyo Olympics OfTorch relayHeiwadai Park will be the second starting point.
- 1965(40) April 4-Locations such as Miyazaki CityYasunari KawabataOriginalNHKContinuous tv novel5st workTamayuraIs broadcast.
- 1966(Showa 41) July 2- NaraKashiharaとsister cityConclude.
- 1967(Showa 42) June 6-Miyazaki Prefectural Aoshima Subtropical Botanical Garden opened.
- August 7- Population exceeds 20.
- 9 month - Miyazaki PortOpened.
- 1970(Showa 45) July 4- TV MiyazakiStarted TV broadcasting.
- August 10- Leman Shopping CenterOpening.
- August 2- Qingdao ShrineThe main hall of the building was burned down.
- 3 month - Miyazaki Athletic Park Athletic FieldOpening.
- 4 month - Miyazaki Prefectural Sports Park Second Baseball Field(Himuka Stadium) open.
- April 4-Commencement of electrification of Nippo Main Line (Minamimiyazaki-between Kozaki).
- August-First Miyazaki Festival held.
- December 12-5stDunlop Phoenix TournamentHeld.
- December 12-Aoshima Shrine is rebuilt and becomes the current main shrine.
- 1975(50) February 2-The Yomiuri Giants relocated the camp from Miyazaki prefecture baseball stadium to Miyazaki general sports park second hardball stadium.
- 1976(Showa 51) July 9- Minamimiyazaki StationWas newly built.
- March-Within Miyazaki Prefectural Sports ParkMiyazaki Prefecture Bicycle StadiumOpening.
- August 10- Population exceeds 25.
- June 6-25th generation Tachibana Bridge (current) construction completed.
- August 9- National Route 220Miyazaki Minami BypassAll lines are open.
- August 9- 34th Japanese Hometown Miyazaki National Athletic MeetHeld.
- October 10-Nichiho main line electrification (Minami Miyazaki-between Kagoshima).
- October 10-27-28thNational disabled sports meetHeld.
- March 3-Move the venue of Miyazaki Flower Show to Miyazaki Prefectural Sports Park.
- May 5-International Youth Chamber Asia-Pacific Conference held.
- November 11-Open Takamatsu Bridge on the Oyodo River.
- 1985(60) April 4-Miyazaki City is elected as Vice Chairman City of Japan Convention Promotion Council.
- 1986(Showa 61) June- Ministry of Construction OfTop 100 Roads in JapanTachibana Park is elected.
- June 6-30 cities and 6 towns, including the city of Miyazaki, are designated as the second international tourism model district.
- August 8-World's largest (at the time)planetariumThe Miyazaki Science and Technology Museum is opened.
- August 8-10 roads in Japan selected by the Ministry of Construction "Nichinan Phoenix Road" (Horikiri Pass-Namicho Meizu) is elected.
- August 8-With Miyazaki City Tourism AssociationAsahikawaThe tourism association signs a friendship agreement.
- November 11-Yasunari Kawabata literary monument "Tamayura" was built in Tachibana Park.
- February 2-Sadohara TownWest cityA part of is incorporated (boundary change).
- March 3-Large domestic rocket at Miyazaki Science MuseumHIThe full-scale model (40 m long) is completed.
- June 6-Professional baseball game ``Fukuoka Daiei Hawks versus Lotte OrionsThe match is held at Miyazaki Municipal Baseball Field.
- April 4-Miyazaki at Miyazaki Port-Osaka NankoIn between ferry service.
- April 4-24th World Amateur Surfing Championship held in Miyazaki.
- May 5-Tsubakiyama Forest Park is completed as a 22th anniversary commemorative project.
- July 7-Change boundaries with the town of Kiyotake.
- December 12-Change boundaries with Takaoka.
- February 2-The second national camellia summit Miyazaki tournament held.
- April 4-Reopening of Children's World.
- August 5- The United States of AmericaVirginiaVirginia Beach CityConcluded a sister city agreement with.
- July 7-Opened Hasugaike Historical Park as a 25th anniversary commemorative project.
- July 7-Opened Miyazaki Museum of History and Culture as a 25th anniversary commemorative project.
- August 8-Held the 1 National High School Sports Festival. The main venue is Miyazaki Prefectural Sports Park.
- October 10-Incorporated part of Kiyotake Town (change boundaries).
- December 12st-Designated the Aoshima Usudaiko dance as an intangible folk cultural asset in Miyazaki City.
- December 12-Held the 6st World Blind Marathon Miyazaki Tournament.
- 1993(Heisei5 years)
- August 4- Miyazaki Public UniversityFounded.
- May 5-Open the International Beach Entrance Plaza.
- August 7- General Recreation Area Improvement ActIt is the first applicationSeagaiaOpened some of the world's largest indoor pool "Ocean Dome" and started business.
- October 10-JR Miyazaki Station new station building completed. Opened at the same time as Fresta Miyazaki.
- October 10-Awarded the cityscape grand prize in the Gotagawa green road district (established by the Ministry of Construction).
- December 10-7stWorld Veterans Athletics ChampionshipsHeld.
- November 11-Miyazaki City won the highest award in the municipal department at the 12rd National Flower Town Competition.
- November 11-As a 22th anniversary of Oki prefectureMiyazaki Prefectural Art TheaterHall.
- December 11-26stLPGA Tour ChampionshipHeld. (Since then held in Miyazaki City)
- 1994(Heisei6 years)
- - Miyazaki RacecourseClosed.
- May 5-12st National Flower Town Symposium held in Miyazaki.
- May 5-Miyazaki City Welfare Cultural Park opened as a 21th anniversary project.
- May 5-Miyazaki City Library Hall as a commemorative project for the 21th anniversary of the municipal organization.
- August 7- 5th World Youth Baseball Tournament Miyazaki TournamentHeld.
- August 8-Japan-US OB All-Star game held.
- October 10-Miyazaki CityInternational Conference Tourist CityBe certified by.
- August 10- SeagaiaFull-scale operation.
- March-Completion of Miyazaki Prefecture Cultural Park.
- March 3-Move the Miyazaki Flower Festa (formerly Flower Show) venue to Children's World.
- March 3-Oyodogawa Learning Center completed.
- August 10- Population exceeds 30.
- October 10-popular theater "Miyazaki Tachibana Theater" opening.
- August 10- Miyazaki Prefectural Museum of ArtOpening
- October 10-JR Miyazaki station West exit station square is completed.
- August 11- National Land AgencyDesignated Miyazaki City as an international model city.
- April 4-Renamed Miyazaki Sunshine Lady Miss Miyazaki.
- July 7-Nichinan Coast (Aoshima, Miyazaki City-Ishihama, Kushima City)Top XNUMX beaches in JapanTo be selected.
- July 7-JR of the first airport connecting train at the regional airportMiyazaki Airport LineOpened.
- August 9- Miyazaki Cable TVOpening.
- September 9-Miyazaki Civic Center closed.
- August 10- Miyazaki City Culture HallOpening.
- October 10-Port of Miyazaki International Tourist Ship Wharf is temporarily in service. As the first issue, the large international sightseeing boat "Asuka" came to the port for the first time.
- October 10-Seagaia's Ocean Dome becomes the world's largest retractable indoor water parkGuinness BookBe certified by.
- December 11-9stNational Health and Welfare FestivalHeld (Nenrin Pick).
- - Miyazaki Prefectural College of NursingFounded.
- May 5-Professional baseball as the 3th anniversary of Miyazaki City Tourism AssociationEastern LeagueOfficial game "Yomiuri Giants vs. Yakult SwallowsHeld.
- July 7-Miyazaki Shirahama Auto Campground opened as a commemorative project for the 1th anniversary of the municipal organization.
- October 10-Takachiho-dori district won the cityscape grand prize (established by the Ministry of Construction).
- August 10- ToyotaHeld the world tournament Miyazaki '97.
- November 11-Miyazaki City Tourism Association 24th Anniversary "All Japan Veterans Golf Festival in Miyazaki" held.
- August 2- Miyazaki Kita BypassAll lines are open.
- March 3-Qingdao beach is the Environmental Agency55 baths in JapanElected to.
- August 4- Core citySpecified in.
- April 4-Men's Tennis NECDavis Cup1998 Asia/Oceania Zone Group 2nd Round “Japan vs. New Zealand” opens.
- May 5-Miyazaki Prefectural Museum reopened.
- May 5-First held.
- August-8th Festival Miyazaki held. This time ends.
- September 9-Boundary change between the town of Kiyotake and Tano.
- March 3-Miyazaki International Tsubaki Conference held.
- August 3- Green Expo Miyazaki '99Held.
- April 4-Miyazaki Resort Onsen "Tamayura no Yu" opens.
- October 10-Miyazaki holding the 23th National Volunteer Festival.
- August 1- Miyazaki West BypassAll lines are open.
- December 4-22stJapan-Pacific Islands Forum SummitHeld.
- April 4-Opened Florante Miyazaki.
- August 7- 26th Summit of Major Countries(Common name:Kyushu/Okinawa Summit) Held.
- Foreign Ministers' Meeting was held in Seagaia.
- August 7- Madeleine AlbrightUS Secretary of StateKinomiya.
- September 9-Hitotsuba Resort District receives Cityscape Award100 cityscapes(Minister of Construction Award)
- October 10-Miyazaki citizen plaza open.
Contemporary (21st century)
- 2 month - Miyazaki Prefectural Sports Park Hardball Baseball Field(Sun Marine Stadium Miyazaki) opens.
- March 3-Miyazaki baseball field closed.
- April 4-Official baseball game ``Yakult Swallows vs. Hiroshima Toyo CarpIs held at Sun Marine Stadium Miyazaki.
- August 4- Asiana AirlinesIs Miyazaki's first international flight in Miyazaki-Seoul(Korea) Flight operation started.
- 6 month - Ripplewood Holdings Phoenix Seagaia ResortWas acquired for 162 billion yen.
- July 7-Men's volleyball "Asia Challenge Cup 6" held.
- July 7-Miyazaki Seaside Park opens.
- August 9- Japan Sports Masters 2001 Miyazaki TournamentHeld.
- October 10-Miyazaki City received the Prime Minister's Award in the "Green City Building" category of the 16st Green City Award.
- January 1-Change boundaries with the town of Kiyotake. On the same day, the boundary was changed with Takaoka Town.
- February 2-Honorary Director Yomiuri Giants LifelongNagashima ShigeoMr. Miyazaki is given the title of Honorary Citizen. This is the first time for a person from outside the city.
- August 3- Akijo CastleThe trace is designated as a national historic site.
- August 5- 2002 FIFA World CupAt (Japan-Korea World Cup)Swedish national teamIs camping.
- August 5- 2002 FIFA World CupAt (Japan-Korea World Cup)German national teamIs camping.
- August-The joint name of Miyazaki Prefecture and Miyazaki City "Special Zone for International Convention and Tourism" proposes a special zone concept to introduce a special case of casino acceptance in part of Miyazaki City.
- August 8- Skynet Asia Airlines(Miyazaki-Tokyo) in service.
- August 8-Miyazaki Hometown Festival changed its name.
- 12 month - Miyazaki City Ikimomemori Sports Park Baseball Field(Ivy Stadium) The first baseball field opens.
- March-Tsubakiyama Forest Park is the first in Japan to be recognized as an "excellent garden for the International Camellia Conference" (International Camellia Association).
- March 3-Miyazaki Toshiya Department Store reopened as Carino Miyazaki.
- November 11-Opening.
- October-Miyazaki City Ikimomemori Sports Park Baseball Stadium (Ivy Stadium) Partial facilities such as the second baseball field and indoor practice area are completed and open.
- November 11-Fukuoka Daiei Hawks (current:Fukuoka Softbank Hawks) Started camping at the baseball field in Ikime-no-Mori Athletic Park, Miyazaki City.
- March-Within Miyazaki Prefectural Sports ParkTree flower domeOpening.
- May 5-To celebrate the 12th anniversary of the municipal organization, a professional baseball game ``Fukuoka Daiei Hawks vs. Seibu LionsHeld at Sun Marine Stadium Miyazaki
- May 5-15th anniversary commemorative ceremony of Miyazaki City Organization.
- May 5-To commemorate the sister city exchange with Virginia Beach City to commemorate the 15th anniversary of the enactment of the city system, Ueno-cho Miyazaki City (blue sky market trace) completed Virginia Beach Square.
- August 5- People's Republic of ChinaLiaoningAshijimaConclude a friendly city with.
- June 5-Professional baseball game ``Yomiuri Giants versus Hiroshima Toyo CarpHeld at Sun Marine Stadium Miyazaki (Yomiuri Giants' first official match in the prefecture)
- September-Miyazaki City receives the "Floral Tourism Destination Grand Award" sponsored by the Japan Tourism Association.
- December 10-9stFarm Japan Championship(Japan Professional Baseball 2 Army League's No. XNUMX match in Japan) is held at Sun Marine Stadium Miyazaki.
- August 10- Education league(Open match between two Japanese baseball teams, commonly known as the Phoenix League) is held mainly in Miyazaki City. (Since then held in Miyazaki Prefecture)
- May 2 -Sadohara TownKoyu-gunShintomi-choIncorporate the Futatsuta district of Shimotomita (change boundaries).
- August 3- Cactus herb gardenClosed.
- August 4- Road Station Phoenixopen.
- September-5thAsian Baseball ChampionshipWill be held at Sun Marine Stadium Miyazaki.
- August 5- AEON Miyazaki Shopping CenterOpening.
- August 7- Fresh all-star gameWill be held at Sun Marine Stadium Miyazaki.
- December 12-Record 22 cm of snowfall due to record cold waves (18 heavy snowfall).
- December 12-Route 23Aoshima BypassAll lines are open.
- August 1- Tano Town-Sadohara Town-Takaoka TownTo be incorporated.
- August 1- Population exceeds 35.
- August 1- 2006 FIFA World CupAt (German Games)Japan national football teamThe team camps at Miyazaki Prefectural Sports Park.
- March 3-National Route 27 opened.
- March 3-popular theater "Miyazaki Tachibana Theater" closed.
- June 6-The main tournamentHawaiiDone inHulaJapan's qualifying session, "Moku o Keave International Festival Japan Tournament," will be held for the first time at the Seagaia Summit Hall.
- July 7-Professional baseballAll star gamesHeld at Sun Marine Stadium Miyazaki.
- February 2-Shotaro Iwakiri award ends 7 times.
- March 3-National Highway 23 Qingdao-Nichinan improvement project "Oriisako-Inland Sea" opening.
- August 4- Ikime Burial Mounds Historic Site ParkOpening.
- May 5-Official baseball game "Fukuoka Softbank Hawks vs. Saitama Seibu Lions" held at Sun Marine Stadium Miyazaki.
- August 6- EVA AirStarted Miyazaki-Taipei (Taiwan) flights.
- March 7-National Route 29 opened.
- November 11-Akae Bridge opens on the Oyodo River.
- December 12-The 14nd Qingdao Pacific Ocean Marathon is a course on the main street of Miyazaki CityTachibana StreetIs added.
- August 2- 2009 World Baseball ClassicInBaseball representative from JapanThe team camps at Sun Marine Stadium Miyazaki. The number of spectators mobilized for 6 days excluding rest days is 24,1000.
- April 4-Ikume no Yu Kokokan opened.
- August 8-Fukuoka Softbank Hawks ChairmanSadaharu OhHe is given the title of Honorary Citizen of Miyazaki City. This is the second person from the suburbs following Shigeo Nagashima.
- September 9-EVA Air Miyazaki-Taipei (Taiwan) flight suspended.
- October 10-Miyazaki Art Center opened.
- October 10-Nichinan Line Limited Express ``Umiyuki Yamayuki"(Miyazaki-Nango) service started.
- January 1-January 13, 2006, observed snowfall for the first time in four years.
- August 1- China AirlineStarted Miyazaki-Taipei service.
- January 1-previous yearJapan Championship SeriesHeld a welcome parade of the Yomiuri Giants who won the. The number of spectators is 48,000.
- August 3- Kiyotake TownTo be incorporated.
- April 4-Within Miyazaki PrefectureFoot-and-mouth diseaseOccurs. For more informationOutbreak of FMD in Japan in 2010.
- May 5-Miyazaki City Phoenix Natural Zoo is a temporary closure for prevention of infection.
- June 6-Designated as a vehicle disinfection mandatory area in Miyazaki Prefecture (Act on Special Measures against FMD).
- June 6-Miyazaki City closes 11 facilities such as the general sports facility "Ikamemori Sports Park" near the outbreak farm. The prefecture also closed five facilities in Miyazaki city, such as the library, museum, and art museum.
- August 8-announced the declaration of termination of foot-and-mouth disease by the Governor of Miyazaki Prefecture, Higashikunihara.
- December 8-1stNational High School Cultural FestivalHeld.
- August 10- Population exceeds 40.
- August 11- Cross Mall KiyotakeOpening
- March 3-Miyazaki Flower Festa ends (19 times in total), renamed and deployed throughout the year.
- October 10-A commercial complex in front of the west exit of Miyazaki stationKITENOpening of business.
- October 10-The 8th Farm Japan Championship held at Sun Marine Stadium Miyazaki.
- August 12- Tokyo Girls Collection Sweet Xmas Edition supported by Miyazaki Koi Tabi at the Seagaia Convention Center at Phoenix Seagaia Resort.
- January 1-Held a welcome parade of Fukuoka Softbank Hawks, who won the previous year's Japan Championship series. The number of spectators is 31.
- March 3-All shares of Phoenix Seagaia ResortSEGA SAMMY HOLDINGSAcquired and made a wholly owned subsidiary.
- October 10th and 26th-Kojiki compilation 27 commemoration 1300 Miyazaki Jingu Grand Festival God festive line "Kamigami no Parade" is held. The number of spectators is 24 on the outbound route and 102,000 on the return route.
- December 11-23stNational Wagyu Competence Promotion MeetingでMiyazaki beefAchieved the prefectural Thanksgiving Day parade as they achieved their second consecutive title. The number of spectators is 2.
- August 1- The 91th National High School Soccer ChampionshipでPeng Xiang High SchoolWon for the first time. Japan's first Miyazaki prefecture.
- January 1-Held a celebration parade of Peng Xiang High School football club. The number of spectators is 26.
- August 2- 2013 World Baseball ClassicInBaseball representative from JapanThe team camps at Sun Marine Stadium Miyazaki. 5 spectators were mobilized for five days, excluding holidays and closed games (cancelled due to rain).
- December 3-29stAX Women's Golf Tournament in MIYAZAKIHeld.
- October 10-6th Japan Farm Championship held at Sun Marine Stadium Miyazaki. *It was originally planned to be held on October 26, but it was postponed on the 10st due to rain cancellation.
- August 3- Higashikyushu Expressway Nobeoka-Open all lines between Miyazaki City.
- August 3- Japan Triathlon UnionHas designated Phoenix Seagaia Resort and surrounding facilities as a base for strengthening the triathlon Olympics.Japan Olympic Committee"National Training Center(NTC) It has also been decided to apply for "strengthening base facilities by competition".
- April 4-Express Bus "HimukaIs in operation.
- April 4-MEXT in 14Rio de Janeiro OlympicsHas designated Phoenix Seagaia Resort as the official training center facility for the National Training Center (NTC) of each golf. The period is from April 2014, 4 to March 14, 2017.
- April 4-Official baseball game ``Yomiuri Giants vs. Yokohama DeNA BaystarsIs held at Sun Marine Stadium Miyazaki.
- August 8-Festival Miyazaki is back for the first time in 23 years.
- October 8-Miyazaki CityLocal hub citySelected as a model project.
- August 8- Orix BuffaloesAnnounced that it will use the Miyazaki City Kiyotake General Athletic Park SOKKEN Stadium as a spring camp site for 2015.
- August 9- 6th IBAF Women's World CupHeld at Sun Marine Stadium Miyazaki and Ivy Stadium.
- October 10-The 4th Farm Japan Championship held at Sun Marine Stadium Miyazaki.
- October 10-16 ambassadors to Japan from 13 countries came to Miya. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has carried out since 21 for the purpose of exchanging local and foreign countries, and the second visit to Miyazaki for the first time in 1988 years since 1997.
- October 10-nickname of Miyazaki Airport "Miyazaki Bougainvillea Airport" is determined.
- December 11-1stNational Tea FestivalHeld. Held for the first time in 1995 years since 19.
- March 3-Higashikyushu Expressway Oita City-Open all lines between Miyazaki City.
- April 4-Express Bus "Pacific LinerIs in operation.
- August 11- JRNippo Main Line Miyazaki StationFirst in the prefectureAutomatic ticket gateIs installed.
- November 11-Located in the cityRailway stationA total of 12 stations will be available for mutual use nationwidePrepaid Transportation Cards OfSUGOCA,Miyazaki TransportationOn all regular route busesnimocaEach service is started.
- March 4-Higashikyushu Expressway Kitakyushu-Open all lines between Miyazaki City.
|1||Motoshige Osako||1924May 8||1927May 10|
|2 · 3||Sosuke Kawagoe||1927May 12||1935May 2|
|4||Seiichiro Kakihara||1935May 7||1937May 6|
|5||Nei Hisago||1937/6/7||1940May 12|
|6||Zensuke Aoki||1941May 1||1945May 1|
|7||Wada Kaiji||1945May 2||1945May 6|
|8||Takashi Kayashima||1945May 6||1945May 12|
|9||Futami Jingo||1945May 12||1947May 3|
|10 - 11||Arakawa Iwakichi||1947May 4||1955May 4|
|12 - 14||Mima Arima||1955May 4||1966May 7|
|15 - 17||Kiyoyama Yoshio||1966May 8||1978May 8|
|18||Takanori Nakamura||1978/8/21||1982May 8|
|19 - 21||Nagatomo Teizo||1982/8/21||1994May 1|
|22 - 25||Shigemitsu Tsumura||1994May 2||2010May 2|
|26||Tadashi Tadashi||2010/2/6||(Current position)|
- Mayor Secretariat
- vice-mayor(2 persons)-Planning & Finance Department, General Affairs Department, Tax Department, Regional Development Department, Environment Department, Welfare Department (Welfare office), Health Care Department (Health center), Department of Agriculture, Department of Tourism and Commerce, Department of Construction, Department of Urban Development
- Deputy Mayor in charge of Kiyotake Area-Kiyotake General Branch
- Accounting manager -Treasure room
- Parliament -Secretariat
- Election Management Committee -Secretariat
- Audit Committee -Secretariat
- Agricultural committee -Secretariat
- Fairness committee -Secretariat
- Board of education -Secretariat
- Water and Sewerage Business Manager-Water and Sewer Bureau-Administration Department, Business Department, Sewer Department
- Fire Chief- Fire department
- Chair: Yoshihisa Ichinose (As of May 2018, 5)
- Quota: 40 (Number of staff: 40)
- Parliamentary structure: Hamayu-3 people, Shinshinkai-6 people,Komeito -6 people,Civic club -3 people, Miyazaki future-5 people,Social Democratic Party -3 people, Shinseikai-3 people, Municipal Doshikai-4 people,Japan Communist Party -2 people, citizen Miyazaki-1, Shinseikai-1, Kikoukai-1, Doshikai-3, Seiseikai-3
Wide area administration
Miyazaki Togo Prefecture Wide Area Municipal Area Council
- Miyazaki Public University-Dissolved Miyazaki Public University Administrative Union in April 2011 (started independent operation by Miyazaki City)
- Miyazaki City Night Emergency Center
- Miyazaki City Development Support Center-Medical and childcare facility for infants with various disabilities that are well-known in all prefectures
- Miyazaki Funeral Center
Merger of municipalities
2006May 1To Tano-cho, Sadohara-cho and Takaoka-cho on March 2010, 3, and Seibu-cho on March 23, XNUMX.Special merger wardWas installed. Special merger ward will be 5 years laterLocal autonomous districtMove to. In other areas, from January 2006, 1, regional autonomous areas were established based on the old towns or junior high school districts.
Local autonomous district
Local community tax
About 37 of the city's total population (about 16),municipal taxThe tax will be levied on the per capita rate of ¥500 per year. thisMiyazaki City Local Community Activity FundAccumulated in the city asLocal autonomous district(2005 districts in the city of Miyazaki before 16),Special merger wardAllocate to (three districts) in proportion to the population. Each regional autonomous district/special merger district will utilize the fund as a cost for regional activities.
Originally planned to be established in April 2008, the start time was postponed for one year due to lack of public awareness. It was planned to be introduced in Kiyotake Town from 4. Therefore, it was excluded.
Local community tax was one of the issues in the mayor election in January 2010. Tadashi Toshiki, who won the election with the promise of "abolition of community tax", submitted a draft proposal for the abolition of the local community tax to the assembly in June, but it was a continuous examination, and the assembly was treated the same in September. However, in the December parliament, the Citizens' Economic Committee on the 1th passed the abolition ordinance with a majority of 6 to 9, and the plenary session on the 12th was decided to be abolished as the agreement was significantly exceeded. As a result, the local community tax will be abolished two years after the introduction, and the reduction in revenue of 14 million yen due to the abolition is planned to be generated from general financial resources.
Miyazaki Prefectural Assembly
- Miyazaki City Election District
- Constant number: 12 people
- Term: September 2019th, 5 (Reiwa 20) to September 2023th, 5 (5th year of Reiwa)
|Representative name||Parliamentary name||Remarks|
|Youichi Hidaka||Miyazaki Prefectural AssemblyLDP|
|Noriko Wakitani||Miyazaki Prefectural Assembly Liberal Democratic Party|
|Sachishi Nozaki||Miyazaki Prefectural Assembly Liberal Democratic Party|
|Hajime Watanabe||Prefectural Union Miyazaki||Party membershipConstitutional Democratic Party|
|Yasuo Sakamoto||KomeitoMiyazaki Prefectural Assembly|
|Kojiro Shigematsu||Komeito Miyazaki Prefectural Assembly|
|Tatsuya Iwakiri||Prefectural Union Miyazaki||Party membershipSocial Democrats|
|Teruo Yokota||Miyazaki Prefectural Assembly Liberal Democratic Party|
|Mae Yashiki Emi||Japan Communist PartyMiyazaki Prefectural Assembly|
|Takamatsu Uematsu||Miyazaki Prefectural Assembly Liberal Democratic Party|
|Koichi Arioka||Gochu no Kai||Independent|
|Kiyoko Inoue||Voices of citizens||Independent|
- Miyazaki PoliceHeadquarters
- Miyazaki Kita Police Station -North of Oyodogawa in Miyazaki City (excluding Takaoka Town)
- Miyazaki Minami Police Station -South of Oyodogawa in Miyazaki City (excluding Takaoka Town)
- Takaoka police station -Takaoka Town, Miyazaki City
- Miyazaki General Motor Driver License Center
- Miyazaki City Fire Department(Miyazaki CityKunitomi Town-Aya Town）
- Miyazaki Kita Fire Department-Oyodogawa north
- Miyazaki Minami Fire Department-Oyodogawa south
- National Hospital OrganizationMiyazaki East Hospital
- Awagigahara Hospital
- Kanamaru Neurosurgery Hospital
- (Regional Perinatal Maternal and Child Medical Center）
- Sakoda Hospital
- Junwakai Memorial Hospital
- Takeuchi Hospital
- Southern Hospital
- Miyazaki Medical Center Hospital
- Prefectural Miyazaki Hospital(CoreDisaster base hospital）
- Social Insurance Miyazaki Konan Hospital(Regional medical support hospital）
- (Regional disaster base hospital)
- Miyazaki City Tano Hospital
- Miyazaki Cardiovascular Hospital
- Miyazaki Co-op Hospital
- (Regional disaster base hospital)
- Miyazaki University Hospital(Core disaster base hospital)
Miyazaki City County Medical Association Related Facilities
- Miyazaki City Night Emergency Center
- Clinical laboratory
- Miyazaki Nursing College
- Kyushu District Police DepartmentMiyazaki Prefecture Information and Communication Department
- KyusyuProvince Administrative Evaluation BureauMiyazaki Administrative Evaluation Administrative Counseling Center
- Miyazaki Legal Affairs Bureau
- Miyazaki Prison
- MiyazakiJuvenile discrimination office
- MiyazakiProbation office
- Immigration Control AgencyFukuoka Immigration BureauMiyazaki branch office
- Fukuoka High Public Prosecutor's Office Miyazaki Branch
- Miyazaki District Public Prosecutor's Office
- Miyazaki City Public Prosecutor's Office
- Kyushu Finance BureauMiyazaki Finance Office
- Moji CustomsHososhima Customs BranchMiyazaki AirportBranch office
- National Tax AgencyKumamoto National Taxation BureauMiyazaki Tax Office
- Kyushu Health and Welfare Bureau Miyazaki Office
- Miyazaki Labor Bureau
- FukuokaQuarantine stationMiyazaki AirportBranch office
- Kyushu Agricultural Administration BureauMiyazaki Prefecture base
- Forestry AgencyKyushu Forest Management BureauForest Technology Center
- Forestry AgencyKyushu Forest Management Bureau Miyazaki Forest Management Station
- Kyushu Regional Development BureauMiyazaki River National Highway Office
- Kyushu Regional Development BureauMiyazaki Port/Airport Maintenance Office
- Kyushu Transport BureauMiyazaki Transport Bureau
- Osaka Aviation BureauMiyazaki Airport Office
- Japanese Meteorological AgencyFukuoka District Meteorological ObservatoryMiyazaki Local Meteorological Observatory
- Japanese Meteorological AgencyFukuoka District Meteorological ObservatoryFukuokaAviation weather stationMiyazaki Airport Branch Office
- SDF Miyazaki Regional Cooperation Headquarters
- Kyushu Defense BureauKumamoto Defense Bureau Miyazaki Defense Office
- Fukuoka High Court Miyazaki Branch
- Miyazaki District Court
- Miyazaki Family Court
- Miyazaki Summary Court
- MiyazakiProsecution examination committee
Independent administrative agency
- Employment Support System for Elderly/Disability/Job SeekersMiyazaki Branch Miyazaki Vocational Center for Persons with Disabilities
- Miyazaki Branch of the Employment Support Organization for Elderly, Disabled and Job SeekersVocational Development Promotion Center(Nickname:Polytech CenterMiyazaki)
- Labor Health and Safety OrganizationMiyazaki Occupational Health Promotion Center
- National Hospital OrganizationMiyazaki East Hospital
- Forest Research and Maintenance OrganizationForest maintenance centerKyushu Maintenance Bureau Miyazaki Water Forest Maintenance Office
- Aviation College
- Automotive Technology AgencyKyushu Inspection Department Miyazaki Office
- Car accident prevention mechanismMiyazaki branch
National University Corporation
- National University CorporationMiyazaki University
- Kibana Campus
- Kiyotake Campus (Affiliated hospital）
- National University CorporationDisaster Prevention Research Institute, Kyoto UniversityEarthquake Prediction Research Center Miyazaki Observatory
- Japan Pension ServiceKyushu area second part Miyazaki office center (oldMiyazaki Social Insurance Office）
- Japan Pension Service Miyazaki Pension Office (former Miyazaki Social Insurance Office)
- Special company
- Japan Post Co., Ltd.Miyazaki Central Post Office
- West Nippon Telegraph and Telephone CorporationMiyazaki Branch
- Japan Tobacco Inc.Miyazaki Sales Office
- Japan Finance CorporationMiyazaki Branch
- Chuo Bank, Ltd.Miyazaki Branch
- West Japan Expressway Co., Ltd.Kyushu branchMiyazaki Expressway Office
- Kyushu Railway CompanyKagoshima branch officeMiyazaki Railway Company
- Japan Broadcasting CorporationMiyazaki Broadcasting Station
- Japan Central Horse RacingMiyazaki Farm
Prefecture administrative agency
- Miyazaki Prefectural Office
- Miyazaki Prefectural Tax & General Affairs Office (Tachibana Dori East)
- General Health Center, Chubu Agriculture and Forestry Bureau, Miyazaki Civil Engineering Office, Takaoka Civil Engineering Office
- MiyazakiLivestock Health Center (Sadohara TownShimonaka)
Miyazaki Higashi area is Miyazaki SUNTechnopolisAlthough it is designated as a sphere, the main area is the former Kiyotake-cho, Kunitomi-cho, and former Sadohara-cho,PrintExcept for business, there is no large-scale industry in Miyazaki City. The industrial composition is characterized by the extremely small proportion of secondary industry.
Depends on city and surrounding areaRetail tradeAlso, due to poor transportation from the big citiesWholesale tradeIs also well developed. AlsoTourist cityTo beService industryAlso occupies a large weight. In recent years, it has been actively attracting the information industry.
Major companies with headquarters in the city
Main commercial facilities
- Amu Plaza Miyazaki(JR Miyako Twin Building)
- KITEN(Miyazaki Green Sphere Ichibankan)
- A commercial complex that opened at the west exit of Miyazaki Station on November 2011, 11.JR Kyushu HotelMiyazaki opened at the same time.
- Miyazaki Nanairo (former Tachibana Department Store)
- Miyazaki Yamagataya
- Carino Miyazaki(Former Kotobukiya Miyazaki store)
- (IzumiyaMiyazaki store)
- It is the only Kyushu store in Izumiya and the southernmost store. However, due to poor sales, it closed in February 2021 and has decided to withdraw from Miyazaki. The method of utilizing the building after withdrawal is undecided.
- Miyako City
- Originally as in the store nameMiyazaki TransportationWas a related company, but the store name remains the same even after the shares held by the company were sold.
- ionMinamimiyazaki store (formerlyDaieiMiyazaki store)
- It is the core store of Miyako City, and the facilities are also integrated.
- AEON MALL Miyazaki(ionMiyazaki store)
- MRT micc(MiyazakihosoInside)
- FrespoMiyazaki Hanagashima
- It was built on the site of the Ukinojo Golf Driving Range.
- Cross Mall Kiyotake
- It was built on the site of the Kiyotake Factory in Coca-Cola, Minamikyushu, which was relocated to Ebino City.
- Nitori Mall Miyazaki
- It was built on the site of the Miyazaki Kotsu Gento garage.
- Central Cinema Miyazaki
- 9 screens in AEON MALL MiyazakiCinema complex(Composite cinema).
- Wonder Attic Cinema
- A 7-screen cinema complex (complex movie theater) in Amu Plaza Miyazaki (Umikan).
- Miyazaki Kinemakan
- 2 screen cinema.
- Miyazaki Romance
- Miyazaki Prefecture's onlyAdult cinema.
- Hirose Post Office (collection and delivery office)
- Raw eye post office (collection and delivery office)
- Takaoka Post Office (collection and delivery office)
- Seibu Post Office (collection and delivery office)
- Tano Post Office (collection and delivery office)
- Kibana Post Office (collection and delivery office)
- Miyazaki City Office Post Office
- Miyazaki Takamatsu Dori Post Office
- Miyazaki Ohashi Post Office
- Miyazaki Kachigawara Post Office
- Miyazaki Kirishima Post Office
- Miyazaki Hanagashima Post Office
- Miyazaki Uryuno Post Office
- Miyazaki Heiwagaoka Post Office
- Miyazaki Maruyama Post Office
- Miyazaki Jingu East Post Office
- Yoshishi Miyazaki Post Office
- Shimodajima Post Office
- Sadohara Post Office
- Sadohara Naka Post Office
- Miyazaki Prefectural Office Post Office
- Miyazaki Ehei Post Office
- Miyazaki Hashima Post Office
- Miyazaki Aoba Post Office
- Miyazaki Hinode Post Office
- Miyazaki Matsuyama Post Office
- Miyazaki Showa Post Office
- Post Office in Miyako City
- Miyazaki Oyodo Post Office
- Miyazaki Jogasaki Post Office
- Miyazaki Hongo Post Office
- Miyazaki Tsukimigaoka Post Office
- Miyazaki Ikudaidai Post Office
- Miyazaki Otsuka Post Office
- Miyazaki Otsukadai housing complex post office
- Miyazaki Komatsudai Post Office
- Kisa Post Office
- Miyazaki Kuraoka Post Office
- Yamashita Post Office
- Gakuen Kohanadai Post Office
- Qingdao Post Office
- Utsumi Post Office
- Shioji Simple Post Office
- Hasama Simple Post Office
- Miyazaki Shin Beppu Simple Post Office
- Awagihara Simple Post Office
- Miyazaki Yamazaki Post Office
- Tayoshi Simple Post Office
- Miyazaki Kibogaoka Post Office
- Miyazaki Kyotsuka Simple Post Office
- Miyazaki Komatsu Simple Post Office
- Tomiyoshi Post Office
- Hanami Simple Post Office
- Uchiyama Simple Post Office
- Uranona Simple Post Office
- Miyazaki University School of Medicine Simple Post Office
- Kano Simple Post Office
Sister cities/partner cities
- Kashihara (Nara)- 1966May 2Sister city tie-up.
- Tano Town (Kochi)- 1989May 7Sister city tie-up.
- Daisen City (Akita)- 2001May 6Affiliated exchange partnership.
- oldSadohara TownAnd old Akita prefectureKyowa TownBut,Boshin WarAffiliated exchanges based on historical background in.Ouetsu Reihan AllianceLeftAkita domainWas a new government army with fierce battles in the Alliance and Kyowa TownSadohara DomainJoined with the reinforcements including the, and fought a fierce battle on the border, Kamiyodo River. About 100 Sadowara clan warriors participated in the battle and eight died in battleAkita CityWas buried in Joroji Temple.
- Sadohara Town merged with Miyazaki City on January 2006, 1, Kyowa Town merged with neighboring municipalities on March 1, 2005 to become Daisen City, and the exchanges have been taken over by Miyazaki City and Daisen City, respectively.
- Isshiki Town (Aichi)- 1966May 4Sister city tie-up.
- oldTano TownAnd Aichi Prefecture's former Isshiki Town formed a sister city relationship.
- Following the merger with Miyazaki City on January 2006, 1, the exchange will be taken over by Miyazaki City after consultation with the other city. However, the sister relationship was dissolved. However, friendship is still ongoing.
- Isshiki Town on April 2011, 4NishioWas incorporated into.
- Virginia Beach City (The United States of America Virginia)- 1992May 5Sister city tie-up.
- Since 1984, it has become a sister city as a result of private-level exchanges such as mutual visits by students and adults, homestays, and cultural exchanges. It has a mild climate and is similar to Miyazaki City, such as a tourist resort city with outdoor sports facilities. To commemorate the sister city exchange with the city, the Virginia Beach Square was completed in Ueno-cho, Miyazaki City (blue sky market site) to commemorate the 80th anniversary of the municipal organization. Has become Virginia Beach City EmblemCape Henry Lighthouse(A quarter of the actual size, height 4 m, bottom diameter 1 m) was installed.
- Waukegan City (The United States of America Illinois)- 1990May 5Sister city tie-up.
- Boeun-gun (South Korea Chungcheongbuk-do)- 1993May 8Sister city tie-up.
- oldTakaoka TownIn selecting the sister cities, the focus was on local governments in Korea, which are relatively close in distance and culture. When a member of the Korea-Japan Traditional Culture Exchange Association visited Takaoka Town, Chairman Zhao was introduced to Hoon-gun because he was from Hoon-gun, Chungcheongbuk-do.
- With the merger with Miyazaki City on January 2006, 1, Miyazaki City has taken over the exchange with Hoon-gun.
- Ashijima (People's Republic of China Liaoning)- 2004May 5Friendship City Alliance.
- Since 1999, the deputy mayor of Ashishima City visited Miyazaki City and started exchanges, and in May 2001, established the Miyazaki City Friendship City Exchange Study Group. Through mutual visits such as the mayor of Miyazaki visiting Ashijima City, exchanges will deepen and become friendship cities.
- Taoyuan City(Republic of China City)- 2017(29)May 10 Concluded sister city tie-up.
|Miyazaki City and Population Distribution by Age in Japan (2005)||Miyazaki City Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in Miyazaki City's (equivalent area) population
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Average age (2000 census)-40.1 years
Miyazaki Academy CityBy the development and maintenance business,Miyazaki UniversityMoved from the former campus of Kirishima/Funazuka to Kinohanadai in the southern part of the city from 1984 to 1988 except for the attached young, elementary and middle schools. From Kibana to Seibu TownHigher educationInstitutions are concentrated and a new education district is formed. The former campus of Miyazaki UniversityMiyazaki Prefectural Library,Miyazaki Prefectural Museum of Art,Miyazaki Prefectural Art Theater(The former site of the Faculty of Agriculture, Miyazaki Prefectural Cultural Park),Miyazaki Public University(Former site of the Faculty of Education)Minamikyushu UniversityA new location on the Miyazaki Campus (the former site of the Faculty of Agriculture) and the relocation of Miyazaki University to the suburbs are being questioned by civic groups.
Secondary educationAbout the prefectural high school since 2003general course OfJoint selectionWas abolished, and it became possible to freely aspire to the regular high school in the city. Traditionally, public high schools have a strong climate, but private high schools in the prefectureHigh school consistent schoolThe rise and famous outside the prefecturePrivate high schoolThe outflow of brain continues, and as a countermeasure against it, 2007Miyazaki Prefectural Miyazaki Nishi High SchoolAttached to the attached junior high school.
- Miyazaki Sangyo University of Management
- Miyazaki International University
- Miyazaki Gakuen Junior College
- Minamikyushu University
- Minamikyushu Junior College
- Miyazaki Prefectural Miyazaki Omiya High School
- Miyazaki Prefectural Miyazaki Minami High School
- Miyazaki Prefectural Miyazaki Nishi High School
- Miyazaki Prefectural Miyazaki Kita High School
- Miyazaki Prefectural Miyazaki East High School
- Miyazaki Prefectural Miyazaki Technical High School
- Miyazaki Prefectural Miyazaki Agricultural High School
- Miyazaki Prefectural Miyazaki Commercial High School
- Miyazaki Prefectural Miyazaki Marine High School
- Miyazaki Prefectural Sadohara High School
- Hyuga Gakuin High School
- Miyazaki Nihon University High School
- Nissho Gakuen High School
- Peng Xiang High School
- Miyazaki Gakuen High School
- Miyazaki Daiichi High School
- Clark Memorial International High SchoolMiyazaki Campus
Vocational school/vocational school
Junior high school
- Miyazaki City Miyazaki Higashi Junior High School
- Miyazaki City Miyazaki Junior High School
- Miyazaki City Miyazaki Nishi Junior High School
- Miyazaki City Oyodo Junior High School
- Miyazaki City Omiya Junior High School
- Miyazaki City Ki Junior High School
- Miyazaki City Akae Junior High School
- Miyazaki City Kibana Junior High School
- Miyazaki City Aoshima Junior High School
- Miyazaki City Miyazaki Kita Junior High School
- Miyazaki City Sumiyoshi Junior High School
- Miyazaki City Ikume Junior High School
- Miyazaki City Hongo Junior High School
- Miyazaki City Otsuka Junior High School
- Miyazaki City Higashi Omiya Junior High School
- Miyazaki City Ikumenami Junior High School
- Miyazaki City Akae East Middle School
- Miyazaki City Ikimeda Junior High School
- Miyazaki City Tano Junior High School
- Miyazaki City Sadohara Junior High School
- Hyuga Gakuin Junior High School
- Miyazaki Nihon University Junior High School
- Hishogakuen Junior High School
- Peng Xiang Middle School
- Miyazaki Daiichi Junior High School
- Miyazaki Gakuen Junior High School
- Miyazaki City Miyazaki Elementary School
- Miyazaki City Oyodo Elementary School
- Miyazaki City Omiya Elementary School
- Miyazaki City Miyazaki Higashi Elementary School
- Miyazaki City Kojo Elementary School
- Miyazaki City Ehira Elementary School
- Miyazaki City Nishiike Elementary School
- Miyazaki City Ki Elementary School
- Miyazaki City Tsunehisa Elementary School
- Miyazaki City Akae Elementary School
- Miyazaki City Kunitomi Elementary School
- Miyazaki Municipal Uryuno Elementary School
- Miyazaki City Sumiyoshi Elementary School
- Miyazaki City Ikume Elementary School
- Miyazaki City Ikeuchi Elementary School
- Miyazaki City Higashi Omiya Elementary School
- Miyazaki City Miyazaki Minami Elementary School
- Miyazaki City Hongo Elementary School
- Miyazaki City Miyazaki Port Elementary School
- Miyazaki City Konan Elementary School
- Miyazaki City Sumiyoshi Minami Elementary School
- Miyazaki City Okita Elementary School
- Miyazaki City Komatsudai Elementary School
- Miyazaki Prefectural Meisei Visual Support School(Former Miyazaki Prefectural School for the Blind)
- Miyazaki Prefectural Miyazaki Central Support School(Former: Miyazaki School for the Disabled)
- Miyazaki Prefectural Akae Rose Support School(Former: Akae Miyazaki School for the Disabled)
- Miyazaki Prefectural Minaminokaze Support School(Former: Miyazaki Minami School for the Disabled)
- Miyazaki Prefectural Seibu Seiryu Support School(Former: Kiyotake School for the Disabled)
- Miyazaki Science and Technology Museum
- Miyazaki Prefectural Museum
- Miyazaki Prefectural Art Theater(Medikit Prefectural Cultural Center)
- Miyazaki Prefectural Library
- Miyazaki Prefectural Museum of Art
- Miyazaki City Culture Hall
Physical education facility
- Miyazaki Prefectural Sports Park
- Miyazaki Prefectural Sports Park Hardball Baseball Field(Sun Marine Stadium Miyazaki)
- Miyazaki Prefectural Sports Park Second Baseball Field(Himuka Stadium)
- Miyazaki City Ikumemori Sports Park
- Miyazaki City Ikimomemori Sports Park Baseball Field(Ivy Stadium)
- Miyazaki City Seibu General Athletic Park
- Miyazaki City Gymnasium
- General Gymnasium, Northern Memorial Gymnasium, Southern Memorial Gymnasium, Hirohara Gymnasium, Midorimatsu Gymnasium, Miyazaki City Kiyotake Gymnasium, Miyazaki City Okubo Gymnasium
Miyazaki PrefectureBroadcast area(Prefectural broadcast), all terrestrial television stations have their main building in Miyazaki city,Tano Town OfMt. ShizukaToTransmission station (Miyazaki master station)Is installed.
In Miyazaki cityTerrestrial digital TV broadcastingandFM radio broadcastIs mainly viewed by receiving the broadcast waves of the Miyazaki master station.However, there are some households that cannot directly receive the TV signal of the master station due to geographical factors, etc., so 6 relay stations installed in the city (Qingdao station-Oryuzako Bureau-Miyazaki Uchiumi Bureau-Heiwagaoka Bureau-Satohara station-Takaoka station) Is covered.Also,Miyazaki Sunshine FMTransmission station (master station)Sheraton Grande Ocean ResortIt is installed on the rooftop of.
- Television (terrestrial digital broadcasting)
|ID||Broadcasting station name||callsign||Physical channel|
|Miyazaki master station||Qingdao station||Oryuzako Bureau||Takaoka station||Satohara station||Heiwagaoka Bureau||Miyazaki Uchiumi Bureau|
|1||NHK Miyazaki||Synthesis||JOMG-DTV||14 ch||20 ch||28 ch|
|2||E Tele||JOMC-DTV||13 ch||18 ch||26 ch|
|3||UMK TV Miyazaki||JODI-DTV||16 ch||24 ch||32 ch|
|6||MRT Miyazaki Broadcasting||JONF-DTV||15 ch||22 ch||30 ch|
- AM radio
|Broadcasting station name||callsign||frequency(Miyazaki master station)|
|NHK Miyazaki||Radio No. 1||JOMG||540 kHz|
|Radio No. 2||JOMC||1467 kHz|
|MRT radio||JONF||936 kHz|
- FM radio
|Broadcasting station name||Call sign, etc.||Frequency (Miyazaki master station)|
|Miyazaki Sunshine FM||JOZZ0AJ-FM||76.1 MHz|
|NHK MiyazakiFM broadcast||JOMG-FM||86.2 MHz|
|MRT radio (FM complementation station）||(MRT Miyazaki FM)||90.4 MHz|
Miyazaki City as a service areaCable TVAre the following two companies. Both companiesDigital terrestrial broadcasting OfRebroadcast outside the areaIs being implemented, and the affiliated stations that are lacking in terrestrial television in Miyazaki Prefecture are being supplemented.
- Miyazaki Cable TV(MCN)
- QTnet(BBIQ Optical TV）
- Miyazaki Airport(Miyazaki Bougainvillea Airport)
- Kyushu passenger railway(JR Kyushu)
- Nippo Main Line
- Miyazaki Airport Line(All line city)
- Nichinan Line
- Central station: Miyazaki station
- Contacting adjacent municipalities: Shintomicho, Mitsumata, Miyakonojo-Nichiho Main Line, Nichinan-Nichinan Line
- Contact the prefectural office: 10 minutes by bus from Miyazaki Station
- Extensive contact: Nippo Main Line
Miyazaki TransportationOf the city and neighboring municipalitiesTransit BusIs in charge. Long time agoJR Kyushu Bus OfMiyabayashi Line-Nihi LineHowever, both are now abolished and transferred to Miyazaki Kotsu.
- Miyazaki city
- Miyazaki City- Shintomi-cho - Takanabe Town - Kishiro Town
- Miyazaki City- West city
- Miyazaki City- Kunitomi Town - Aya Town
- Miyazaki City- Kobayashi City
- Miyazaki City- Nichinan City
- Miyazaki City- Miyakonojo City(Via expressway/limited express)
In the cities, towns and villages in , only stops on the highway, facilities on the highway, and near the highway.  No municipalities stop in the city center.
- Phoenix : Miyazaki City-[Hitoyoshi]-[Yatsushiro] ・ 【Yame city] ・ 【Kurume] ・ 【Kiyama] ・Fukuoka City
- Blue roman : Miyazaki City-[Omura] ・ 【Isahaya] ・Nagasaki
- Nanpu issue : Miyazaki City-[Miyakonojo City]-[Ebino City]-[Hitoyoshi City]-[Hikawa Town]-[Mashiro machi]- Kumamoto-shi
- B & S Miyazaki : Miyazaki City- Yatsushiro(Shin-Yatsushiro Station) *Kyushu ShinkansenConnect to
- Mito City Liner : Miyazaki City-Yatsushiro City (Shin-Yatsushiro Station), Fukuoka City
- Sunmarine liner : Miyazaki City-[Mashiki Town] ・ Fukuoka City
- Aoshima/Ohisama/Hinata Liner : Miyazaki City- Kyoto City-Osaka-Kobe CityWait
- Taiyogo : Miyazaki City-Fukuoka City
- Hakko Liner : Miyazaki Airport -Nobeoka City
- Hamayu issue : Miyazaki City- Kagoshima
- Himuka : Miyazaki City- Nobeoka
- Pacific Liner : Miyazaki City-Nobeoka CityOita City-Beppu
One of the characteristics of the city's road network is that the Oyodo River flows in a way that divides the city area, and the traffic routes are limited. Therefore, traffic congestion frequently occurs around the bridge. In particular, in order to reduce the traffic that passes through the urban area, which crosses the Oyodo River and enters the urban area,Inner loop lineとOuter loop lineIs under maintenance.
- E10 Miyazaki Expressway(Tano IC - Tano East BS - Kiyotake JCT - Kiyotake BS - Kiyotake PA - Miyazaki IC）
- E10E78 Higashikyushu Expressway(- Miyazaki Nishi IC - Miyazaki PA - Kiyotake IC -Kiyotake JCT- Kiyotake South IC）
- Miyazaki East Ring Road(E98 Hitotsuba RoadSouth Line, Hongo Kitakata IC, Tayoshi IC, Akae IC-Hitotsuba Road North Line, Marina Mae IC, Seagaia IC, Sumiyoshi IC, Haraguchi IC- National Route 219Hirose Bypass -National Route 219Haruta Bypass）
- Miyazaki Ring Road(Miyazaki Prefectural Road 9 Miyazaki West Loop Line~National Route 10Sumiyoshi Road）
- National Route 10
- National Route 219
- National Route 220
- National Route 268
- National Route 269
- National Route 448(Duplicate with National Highway No. 220)
- Miyazaki Prefectural Road 9 Miyazaki West Loop Line
- Miyazaki Prefectural Road 10 Miyazaki Inter Sadohara Line(Part of Miyazaki East Ring Road)
- Miyazaki Prefectural Route 11 Miyazaki Shimanouchi Line
- Miyazaki Prefectural Road No. 13 Takaoka Gujibun Line
- Miyazaki Prefectural Road 14 Sadohara Kunitomi Line
- Miyazaki Prefectural Road No. 17 Minamata Miyazaki Line
- Miyazaki Prefecture Route 24 Takanabe Takaoka Line
- Miyazaki Prefectural Road 25 Miyazaki Station Line
- Miyazaki Prefecture Route 26 Miyazaki Suki Line
- Miyazaki Prefectural Road 27 Miyazaki Kitago Line
- Miyazaki Prefectural Road 28 Nichinan Takaoka Line
- Miyazaki Prefecture Route 44 Miyazaki Takanabe Line
- Miyazaki Prefectural Road 52 Miyazaki Airport Line
Famous places, historic sites, sightseeing spots, festivals, special events
- Sights/historic sites/tourist spots
- Kuratani Fureai Farm
- Miyazaki Seaside Park
- Sun Marine Stadium Miyazaki
- Qingdao・Oni's washboard (nationalNatural treasure) ・Horikiri Pass (Nichinan Kaigan Quasi-National Park）
- Qingdao Shrine
- Miyazaki City Phoenix Zoo
- Miyazaki Shrine
- For children(amusement park)
- Heiwadai Park(Tower of Peace (Ichiha HachikouTower))
- Miyazaki Prefectural Office
- Tachibana Park・Hotel town, Tamayura no Yu
- Miyazaki Science and Technology Museum
- Motohara remains
- Hasugaike horizontal hole group
- Raw eye burial mounds
- Eda Shrine
- Ota Shrine(The main hall isImportant cultural property）
- Festivals and events
Miyazaki Sunshine Lady
- As Miyazaki's face, activities such as tourism events, welcoming ceremonies, visits to exchange cities, etc. (term: 2 years, Miyazaki City Tourism Association)
|27nd generation||2007||Mao Kawaguchi, Tomoyo Matsushita, Asako Kawano|
|28nd generation||2008||Kyoko Miyazaki, Kaori Takeuchi, Misa Iwashita |
|29nd generation||2009||Chinatsu Tanaka, Wakana Tomoe, Ryoko Horikawa |
|30nd generation||2010||Mao Onikawa, Akiko Takehira, Misaki Ohara |
|31nd generation||2011||Shoko Ikeda, Yuki Nagatomo, Arisa Sakanashi |
|32nd generation||2013||Miyuki Yuasa, Teresa Matsui, Kanako Yuchi |
Works set in Miyazaki City
- Saigo bill(Seicho Matsumoto 1951 years)
- Miracle person (Yuichi Maho 1997 years)
- Mizurei Mizuchi(Hirofumi Tanaka 1998 years)
- Dead city japan(You Ishiguro 2002 years)
- God does not roll the dice(Otsuka Tsukasa 2004 years)
- Himawari ~Kenichi Legend~(Higashimura Akiko 2006-2010)
- Kaguchi (Cartoon)(Original: Yo Ishiguro Series composition:Masanobu Sozono Drawing: 2008) * Work based on "Death Capital Japan"
- Whether or not(Akiko Higashimura 2012-2015)
- Hanasaki Iroha(2011)
- Episode 14 "This is the Way I Live"
- Kaito Tenshi Twin Angel Series(2015)
- OVA Kaito Tenshi Twin Angel Kyun Kyun ☆ Tokimeki Paradise!!
- Special effects
- Ultraman Taro(1973-1974 TBS)
- Episode 12 "Monster alone trip"
- Episode 13 "The cavities of monsters hurt!"
- Koi no Summer Fantasy in Seagaia Miyazaki(Bandai visual)- Sega Saturn(1996)
- (caricature)- Windows(2002)
- Adult DS Golf(Nintendo)- Nintendo DS(2005)
- Serial drama
- Tamayura(1965-1966 NHK）
- Key hunter(1968-1973 TBS）
- Episode 105: The World Murderer's Troupe of the South (April 1970, 4)
- Episode 174: "The bride in black robe: serial murder in a tropical country" (July 1971, 7)
- Episode 178: "Nude to the South Country with Nude Wedding" (August 1971, 8)
- Episode 183: Kyu-chan's Spy Operation (October 1971, 10)
- Dangerous aneki(2005 Fuji Television Network, Inc）
- Single-shot drama
- Case reporter Saeko's murder scoopA lover's murderer wants to be wanted! 142 meters above ground in the air pursuing the true criminal in Miyazaki and Takachiho! (November 2001, 11 TV Asahi)
- Detective left character Susumu8 Tsurutohime The Legend of Murder (TBS, September 2003, 9)
- Western Police SPECIAL(September 2004, 10 TV Asahi）
- Walk slowly, look at the sky(Fuji TV April 2008, 4)
- Naked General Miyazaki-Because the devil of Miyazaki laughs-(Fuji TV April 2008, 5)
- Case file of tax inspector Taro Window17 Miyazaki's vacation vacation has changed! A large amount of money has been accused at the educational site... A corpse buried in the darkness! Killing evil for mother and child (September 2008, 9 TBS)
- Taxi driver reasoning diary Tokyo-Miyazaki Hinata Nada, passengers of the murder gallery!! A mysterious serial murder involved in a comfort trip!? There is a secret to the woman who met again (April 2009, 4 TV Asahi)
- (September 2013, 1 NHK BS Premium）
- Korean drama
- Taiwanese drama
- Night Market Life (2009-2011 FTV）
- Japanese movie
- One million daughters (100)
- Thank you Ishii's dad(2004)
- LIMIT OF LOVE Sea Monkey(2006)
- Why did you escape?(2007)
- Thirty-nine New Year cards(2008)
- THE LAST MESSAGE Umizaru(2008)
- 7 days of sunflowers and puppies(2013)
- Asahi ruban(2013)
- Korean movie
- Black daffodil (2001)
- Japanese commercial
- 2006: Lotto 6
- 2007: Shionogi Pharmaceutical
- 2010: Appearance of Kirin “Kirin Ichiban Shibori” (Nanako Matsushima）
- CM of Taiwan
- 2011: CM for visiting Japan-(Miyazaki City: Miyachiku, Meat Straw, Nichinan City: Udo Shrine, Takachiho Town: Kunimigaoka/Takachiho Gorge/Ten'angawara/Takachiho Night Kagura)
Miyazaki City Honorary Citizen
- Iwakichi Arakawa (Awarded on May 1957, 5)
- Shotaro Iwagiri(Awarded on October 1962, 10)
- Miri Arima (Awarded on July 1966, 7)
- Tadashi Hidaka (honored on June 1967, 6)-Honorary townsman of Seibu Town
- Torataro Takayama (Awarded April 1971, 4)-Honorary townspeople of Sadohara Town
- Kiichi Niiga (Awarded on April 1971, 4)-Honorary citizens of Sadohara Town
- Eizo Ueno (Awarded on December 1973, 12)-Honorary Townsman of Tano Town
- Takeo Ama (Awarded on February 1976, 2)-Takaoka Town Honorary Townspeople
- Yusuke Nagayama (Awarded on February 1976, 2)-Takaoka Town Honorary Townspeople
- Fumio Nagano (Awarded on February 1976, 2)-Takaoka Town Honorary Townspeople
- Yoshio Kiyoyama (Awarded on April 1984, 4)
- Kiyomasa (October 1984, 10)-Honorary townspeople in Sadohara Town
- Yasuro Yamauchi (Awarded on October 1984, 10)-Honorary townspeople of Sadohara Town
- Yasumori Nagatomo (honored on May 2000, 5)-Honorary citizens of Seibu Town
- Isao Tsuda (Awarded on November 2000, 11)-Honorary Townsman, Tano Town
- Nagashima Shigeo(Awarded on October 2002, 2)
- Sadaharu Oh(Awarded on October 2009, 8)
Famous graduates / people with connections
- Akagi Ai(talent-singer）
- Asaka Yui(Singer/Talent)
- (HIPHOP artist / rapper)
- Ryosuke Momoto(Actor, Ryota Asamiya)
- Yuri Ebihara(Fashion Model-actress) * OldSadohara TownBackground
- Kawazoe Tomohisa(ミ ュ ー ジ シ ャ ン・OriginalLINDBERG）
- Kobe Ranko(Fashion model, talent, singer)
- Kentaro Obuchi(MusicianKobukuro）
- GO☆Maki(Reggae singer,dancer,Music producer）
- Tani Michio (musician-Duke Aces）
- Saeko(Former actress/former talent)
- Sakai(Actor) * Moved to Miyazaki City at the age of 2 (Kobe City, Hyogo Prefecture)
- Sanyutei Tenka(Rakugo)
- Hiroshi Matsuda(Musician Southern All Stars)
- Toro salmon(Comedian）
- Takashi Yamaguchi(Director・Actor)
- Daichi Fujiki(Counter tenorsinger)
- Tomomi Ikeda(Voice actor）
- Mitsuhiro Nagatomo(Comedian·sound）
- Makoto Hino(Comedian)
- Keiji Kuroki(EXILE/THE SECOND from EXILE) * OldKiyotake TownBackground
- Mai Saki Rin(OriginalTakarazuka RevueSnow setDaughter)
- Easy soldier(Rakugo performer）
- Yasuo Inoue(judoplayer)
- Mt. Ooyama Shiho(Professional golfer）
- Kashiwara tomorrow(Professional golfer)
- Saki Nagamine(Professional golfer)
- Ikeda Shinko(Professional baseballCommentator, former professional baseball player)
- Tetsuro Kato(Former professional baseball player) *Former from Sadohara Town
- Toru Ogawa(Nippon Cultural Broadcasting, Inc.Former professional baseball commentatorKintetsu Buffaloes）
- Katsunori Akakawa(Former professional baseball player,Tokyo Yakult Swallows）
- Kawasaki Yusuke(Former professional baseball player,Saitama Seibu LionsSuch)
- Kimura Takuya(Former professional baseball player,Yomiuri GiantsEtc.) *From Tano-cho
- Shiro Takegami(Former Yakult Swallows player, director)
- Shota Takeda(Pro baseball player,Fukuoka Softbank Hawks）
- Hayato Terahara(Former professional baseball player, Fukuoka Softbank Hawks, etc.)
- Hiroki Yokoyama(Pro baseball player,Hiroshima Toyo Carp）
- Ryutaro Hazuki(Professional baseball player, Hiroshima Toyo Carp)
- Shimozono Tatsuya(Former professional baseball player,Yokohama DeNA Baystars) *Formerly from Sadohara Town
- Arima Sho(Former professional baseball player, Fukuoka Softbank Hawks, etc.)
- Tomohiro Hamada(Former professional baseball player,Chunichi Dragons）
- Shinko Akira(Former professional baseball player,Chiba Lotte Marines）
- Hideki Todaka(boxingPlayer, formerWBAWorld Super Flyweight Champion)
- Hosokawa Valentine(Boxing player, former Japan Super Lightweight Champion)
- Hosokawa Charlie Shinobu(Boxing player, nowOPBFToyo Pacific middleweight champion)
- Masashi Masashi(Professional soccer player,Soul Eland FC）
- Satoshi Nakayama(Former professional soccer player,Gamba OsakaSuch)
- Shinzo Korogi(Professional soccer player,Urawa Reds）
- Yasuomi Nagisa(Former professional soccer player,Avispa FukuokaSuch)
- Masahiko Inami(Professional soccer player,Yokohama FC）
- Satoshi Kukino(Former professional soccer player,Kawasaki FrontaleSuch)
- Takuya Sonoda(Professional soccer player,FC Imabari）
- Yoshinori Suzuki(Professional soccer player,Oita Trinita) *Formerly from Sadohara Town
- Kazuma Irifune(Former professional soccer player,Sanfrecce HiroshimaSuch)
- Murasha Kohei(Former onshoreOlympicplayer)
- Eguchi Riyo(volleyballplayer)
- Main flat(rugbyplayer,Ricoh black rums）
- Sata Andagi(Former Okinawa Pro Wrestling Announcer)
- Ryosuke Momoto(Cheerleading player, Waseda University, Gold medalist at Japan CWC 2009 World Congress)
- Koriyama Yuji(OriginalWrestler）
- Sky brown(Professional skateboarder,Tokyo Olympics / ParkCopper medalist)
- Nagamasa Narimatsu(Former Major Army, businessman)
- Nobuzumi Aoki(Former Army Lieutenant General,Lvshun FortressCommander)
- Kazuhiko Ito(poet）
- Shotaro Iwagiri(Father of Miyazaki City Tourism)
- Uehara Kimiko(Former TokyoNational cityLong)
- Yusuke Ota(Kyushu Asahi Broadcastingannouncer）
- Shigeru Kawagoe(Diplomat, former Ambassador of the Republic of China)
- Susumu Kawagoe(Politician of the Meiji period, a person who has made a contribution to the relocation of Miyazaki prefecture) *Formerly from Seibu Town
- Kiyotake Hidetoshi(OriginalYomiuri GiantsDirector team representative)
- Kubota Shoji(Film director・Video creator)
- Kuroki Hiroshi(Former Governor of Miyazaki Prefecture)
- Takagi Kanehiro(First in Japanmedical doctor, Navy Army Medical Officer,Jikei University School of MedicineFounder) *Former from Takaoka Town
- Hide Iwamura(Chemist)
- Kozo Sato(Engineer)
- Koji Hidaka(Ocean physicist) *From Hirose Town
- Keiko Hanada(OriginalFuji Television Network, Incannouncer·TakanohanaMrs)
- Yumiko Matsuo(TV Asahiannouncer)
- Miyazaki Nobuko(Nippon TVannouncer)
- Kana Nakanishi(Kagoshima Broadcastingannouncer)
- Hirabe south(Edo-Meiji period politician) *Former from Kiyotake Town
- Yasui(Confucian scholar of the Edo period) *Formerly from Kiyotake Town
- Satoshi Yamazaki(Playwright）
- Isamu Miura(Miyazakihosoannouncer)
- Shimotosai(Former Miyazaki Broadcasting Announcer)
- Yamada Noboru(Yamada DenkiRepresentative Director and Chairman) *Former from Sadohara Town
- Hiroshi Kumamoto(Businessman Home Appliance Brandamadanafounder)
- Go Tashiro(OriginalShikoku BroadcastingAnnouncer, currentMiyazakihosoannouncer)
- Nakamura Chihei(作家）
- Higashimura Akiko(manga artist）
- Morishige Takuma(manga artist)
- Junichi Inoue(manga artist·Game designer-Illustrator）
- Ryohei Takeshita(Animation director-Animation director）
- mr. bunny(TV Director, Local Talent)
- Bread(Genius chimpanzee)Miyazaki City Phoenix ZooBorn in.
- Yoshinori Ichinose(OriginalKiyotake TownLong)
- Soichiro Koriyama(Iraq hostage case,Free journalist）
- Yokoyama Yuji (China broadcastingannouncer)
- Yukihiro Kimura ()
Celebrity living in Miyazaki City
People who lived in Miyazaki (including those who have already migrated and the deceased)
- Mitsuhiro Kataoka(OriginalProfessional baseball player,HiroshimaFuchu-shiFrom)
- Hiromi Taniguchi(OriginalmarathonAthlete, MiyazakiNango Town(CurrentNichinan City) From)
- Mt. Ooyama Shiho(Professional golfer, From Miyazaki city) 
- Yokohama sakura(Professional golfer,KagoshimaKanoyaFrom)
- Kazuma Kotono(Professional golfer from Kanoya City, Kagoshima Prefecture)
- Kashiwara tomorrow(Professional golfer from Miyazaki City, Miyazaki Prefecture)
- Saki Nagamine(Professional golfer from Miyazaki City, Miyazaki Prefecture)
- Hideo Higashikunihara(Politician, talent, former member of the House of Representatives, 17th Governor of Miyazaki Prefecture, Miyakonojo City, Miyazaki Prefecture)
- Keiichi Yamamoto(Former comedy talent from Hiroshima City, Hiroshima Prefecture)
- Utaemon Omori(comedianFormer partner of former Governor of Miyazaki Prefecture, Hideo Higashikunihara,OkayamaOkayama CityFrom)
- Shingo Hayakawa(comedian,AichiNagoya cityFrom)
- Mitsuaki Ogawa(OriginalNippon TVannouncer,TokyoFrom)
- Ayano Kudo(actress,talent, 12thAll Japan National Bishoujo ContestGrand Prix and model category award winner, from Miyazaki city)
- Hamada here(A child, Talent, from Miyazaki city)
- Tomomi Ikeda(Voice actor, From Miyazaki city)
- Life rule(Illustrator,HyogoAkashi CityFrom)
- Hitoshi Akutagawa(Photographers,EhimeFrom)
- Kazuhiko Ito(poet,教授, Masato Sakai is a student at Miyazaki Prefectural Miyazaki Minami High School, from Miyazaki city)
- Oguchi Reiko(Poet, TokyoOta-kuFrom)
- Bachi(poet,OsakaKitakawachi-gunKadoma Town (currentlyKadoma) From)
- Takuhiro Shindo(Novelist,Civil servant, From Miyazaki city)
- Takahide Komatsu(Artist, From Nobeoka City, Miyazaki Prefecture)
- Asuka Noda(pianist, From Miyazaki prefecture)
People related to Miyazaki City
- Miichi Yonera(Vocalist,West cityFrom)
- From elementary school to high school, enrolled in Miyazaki Prefectural Akae Matsubara Support School (Aka Nursing School when Mera was attending).
- Mizutani Mio(Hanshin TigersSecond Army batting coach, former professional baseball player,Kushima CityFrom)
- Miyazaki Prefectural Miyazaki Commercial High SchoolAs 2nd year 1964 in 4th as AceThe 46rd National High School Baseball ChampionshipParticipate in.
- Satoshi Hikita(TBSproducer-Writer,Nichinan CityFrom)
- Miyazaki Prefectural Miyazaki Nishi High SchoolGraduated from science and mathematics.
- Ayaka Ide(Singer-songwriter, from Kushima City)
- Miyazaki Nichidai High SchoolI went to. For three years, I lived in a high school dormitory, so I lived in Miyazaki City. Graduated in March 2012.
- Takashi Omori(Ex-Southern All Stars,OkayamaOkayama CityFrom)
- Born in Okayama City, Okayama Prefecture, raised in Miyazaki City.
- You Ishiguro(Novelist-Physician,HiroshimaFrom)
- ^ So far, 2019 is the only year in Miyazaki where no winter days have been observed.
- ^ Miyazaki Annual value Meteorological Agency Read July 2012, 7
- ^ "Normal value download”. Japan Meteorological Agency. August, 2021Browse.
- ^ "Value of 1st to 10th in observation history (value throughout the year)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. August, 2021Browse.
- ^ (PDF) Official website of Miyazaki-Kiyotake Merger Council.
- ^ Kashihara -Miyazaki City Sister (Friendship) City Retrieved May 2012, 5.
- ^ a b (PDF) Website of Miyazaki-Kiyotake-Tano Merger Council.
- ^ Former Tano-cho Friendship Continuity and Health Promotion Council -Continued / BLOG August 2008, 8.
- ^ Virginia Beach City -Miyazaki City Sister (Friendship) City Retrieved May 2012, 5.
- ^ Waukegan City -Miyazaki City Sister (Friendship) City Retrieved May 2012, 5.
- ^ Boeun-gun -Miyazaki City Sister (Friendship) City Retrieved May 2012, 5.
- ^ Ashijima -Miyazaki City Sister (Friendship) City Retrieved May 2012, 5.
- ^ (PDF) --Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications Kyushu Bureau of Telecommunications
- ^ (PDF) --Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications Kyushu Bureau of Telecommunications
- ^ (PDF) --Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications Kyushu Bureau of Telecommunications
- ^ (PDF) --Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications Kyushu Bureau of Telecommunications
- ^ (PDF) --Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications Kyushu Bureau of Telecommunications
- ^ (PDF) --Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications Kyushu Bureau of Telecommunications
- ^ Wireless station license information (FM Miyazaki (Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications)
- ^ Wireless station license information (NHK-FM (Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications)
- ^ Miyazaki Sunshine Lady XNUMX debut! !
- ^ Miyazaki Sunshine Lady XNUMX decided!
- ^ Miyazaki Sunshine Lady XNUMX has been decided! ! ! !
- ^ Miyazaki Sunshine Lady self introduction (*^_^*)
- ^ Miyazaki Sunshine Lady The 32nd Miyazaki Sunshine Lady Final Selection Meeting
- ^ Mt. Ooyama “Celebrity Feeling” Enjoying Thailand as Leader -Daily sports online
- ^ Yomiuri ShimbunMiyazaki version, August 2013, 8
Local community tax related
- "Local community taxes-spending more time on citizens' understanding'Miyazaki Daily News, January 2008, 2editorial.
- "Local Community Taxes-Doubt the conclusion of "Introduction""Miyazaki Nichiichi Shimbun, editorial dated March 2008, 3.
- "234 million yen for 6500 local community tax self-government projects introduced by Miyazaki City[Broken link]' Minami Nihon Shimbun, August 2009, 8.
- "Watanabe, Deputy General Secretary: Visiting the local community tax business in Miyazaki City "Aware of pioneering efforts"[Broken link]' Mainichi Newspapers, August 2010, 1.
- Miyazaki City Local Community Tax Ordinance (March 20, 3 Ordinance No. 28) -Miyazaki City Regulations.
- Miyazaki City Local Community Activity Fund Ordinance (March 20, 3 Ordinance No. 28) -Miyazaki City Regulations.
- Miyazaki City Tourism Association
- Wiki travelIsMiyazaki CityThere is a travel guide about.