New Corona No new infections confirmed No new infections in XNUMX days Miyazaki Prefecture
If you write the contents roughly
Miyazaki Prefecture announced on the 14th that no new infection with the new coronavirus was confirmed.
"TV Miyazaki" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news about Miyazaki Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
New coronavirus(Shingata coronavirus,English: Novel coronavirus, nCoV) IsCoronavirus familyOrthocoronavirus subfamilyBelongs toウ イ ル スOf these, it is a tentative name given to those that are medically and publicly important..
In particularHuman coronavirusIt is often used in. (Human) Coronavirus against humanityEndemic diseaseIs believed to becoldCauses (common cold) -like symptoms,Is prevalent as a serious infection, often accompanied by pneumonia.
The following viruses were positioned as new coronaviruses before their official names were given.
|Formal name||Other names||Susceptible host[† 1]||First discovery location (discovery year)||Infection|
|SARS coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)[† 2]||2019-Ncov|
SARS virus 2
Human coronavirus 2019 (HCoV-19)
|Bat,Scale armor||Chugoku-Wuhan(2019)||New Coronavirus Infection (2019) (COVID-19)[† 3]|
|MERS coronavirus (MERS-CoV)[† 4]||Middle east virus|
Camel flu virus
|camel,Bat||Saudi Arabia-Jeddah(2012)||Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS).|
|Human coronavirus HKU1 (HCoV-HKU1)||New Haven Virus[Annotation 1]||A mouse||Hong Kong (2005)||Mild respiratory tract infection, rarely severe pneumonia|
|SARS coronavirus (SARS-CoV, SARS-CoV-1)[† 2]||SARS virus||Chinese cabbage,Bat||Chugoku-Foshan(2002)||Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS)|
All of the above four viruses belong to the genus Betacoronavirus (betacoronavirus) Belongs to.
Known for the "new" of the new coronavirusViral family classificationBelongs toIt means a new pathogen.That is, the new coronavirusCoronavirus familyIt means a new pathogen belonging to (or its subclass).There is no intention of a completely unknown new pathogen. The use of the word "new XX" was introduced in 2015WHOIt complies with the new infectious disease naming scheme decided by.  
- 2002 SARS coronavirus (SARS-CoV) -From November 2002 to July 11Severe acute respiratory syndrome The virus that causes (SARS).
- 2005 Human coronavirus HKU1 (HCoV-HKU1)
- 2012 MERS coronavirus (MERS-CoV) -In July 2012Erasmus University Medical CenterIt was originally called HCoV-EMC (Human coronavirus- Erasmus Medical Center) because the coronavirus was isolated in.. Originally called "new coronavirus"But in May 2013International Virus Classification Committee PathogenNamed "Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV)"Received WHO decisionMinistry of Health, Labor and Welfare named the virus MERS (Mars) coronavirus and named the infectious disease.Middle East respiratory syndrome Decided to be (MERS).
- SARS coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)- 2019 New Coronavirus.. The first infected person appeared in November 2019, and the new model was launched in January 11.CoronavirusWas confirmed.
- ^ a b Murray and Nadel (2010). Chapter 31.
- ^ a b Cunha (2010). Pp. 6–18.
- ^ a b Melmed (2011). P. 636
- ^ a b c "The 2019–2020 Novel Coronavirus (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2) Pandemic: A Joint American College of Academic International Medicine-World Academic Council of Emergency Medicine Multidisciplinary COVID-19 Working Group Consensus Paper". ResearchGate. 2020/5/16Browse.
- ^ "The 2019–2020 Novel Coronavirus (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2) Pandemic: A Joint American College of Academic International Medicine-World Academic Council of Emergency Medicine Multidisciplinary COVID-19 Working Group Consensus Paper". ResearchGate. 2020/5/16Browse.
- ^ “Coronavirus disease named Covid-19”. BBC News .
- ^ According to ICD-10 the disease is referred to as "2019-new coronavirus acute respiratory disease [temporary name]". It is not listed in ICD-11.
- ^ a b Synonyms include 2019 coronavirus pneumonia and Wuhan respiratory syndrome
- ^ a b "What is the new coronavirus?”. Joetsu Community Medical Center Hospital. 2021/5/21Browse.
- ^ a b Ghosh R, Das S. A Brief Review of the Novel Coronavirus (2019-Ncov) Outbreak. Global Journal for Research Analysis. 2020; 9 (2).
- ^ a b World Health Organization Best Practices for the Naming of New Human Infectious Diseases. World Health Organization. May 2015.
- ^ a b Budhwani, Henna; Sun, Ruoyan (2020). “Creating COVID-19 Stigma by Referencing the Novel Coronavirus as the“ Chinese virus ”on Twitter: Quantitative Analysis of Social Media Data” (English). Journal of Medical Internet Research 22 (5): e19301. two:10.2196/19301.
- ^ Host jump capability may not persist
- ^ a b Tetsuya Mizutani, ``New species of coronavirus"Virus" Vol. 63, No. 1, p.1-6, 2013, Japanese Society of Virology, two:10.2222 / jsv.63.1.
- ^ Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (MERS-CoV); Announcement of the Coronavirus Study Group Journal of Virology, Published ahead of print 15 May 2013, doi: 10.1128 / JVI.01244-13
- ^ Naming of the Novel Coronavirus WHO, 28 May 2013
Prefectural treePhoenixFrom the climate that is full of tropical atmosphere represented by1960 eraToNichinanCentered on the districtHoneymoonIt was a mecca of. Still in springProfessional baseballSuch asキャンプKnown as the earth.
Miyazaki Prefecture occupies the southeastern tip of Kyushu, and is located between 130°42' to 131°53'E and 31°21' to 32°50'N.
- Adjacent prefectures: Oita - Kumamoto - Kagoshima
- Main mountains: Kyushu mountain area,Kunimi Mountains,Crocodile mountains
- Main mountain: Mt. Kirishima(Korean mountain,Shinmoedake,Takachiho peakSuch),Mt. Sobosan,Mt. Katamukiyama,Mt. Kunimidake,Mt. Ichifusayama,Mt. Osuzuyama,Mt. Shizuka
- Main plains: Miyazaki Plain
- Main basin: Kobayashi Basin,Miyakonojo Basin,Kakuto Basin
- Main river: Gokase River,Isuzu River,Ogawa,Komaru River,Hitotsagawa,Oyodo River,Hirotagawa,Fukushima River
- Sea area: The Pacific Ocean,Philippine Sea,Hinata Nada
- Main cape: Cape Toi,Cape Hyuga
- Main plateau: Silas Plateau
- Main island: Shimaura Island,Qingdao,(I.e.,Yukishima,Tsukishima
- National park: Kirishima Kinko Bay National Park
- National park: Nichinan Kaigan Quasi-National Park,Grandmother leaning national park,Nippo Kaigan Quasi-National Park,Kyushu Chuo Mountains National Monument
- Prefectural nature park: Grandmother's Prefectural Natural Park, Osuzu Prefectural Natural Park, Nishitsubara Sugiyasukyo Prefectural Natural Park,Bachioka / Sekinoo Prefectural Nature Park, Wanitsuka Prefectural Natural Park,Yatake Kogen Prefectural Nature Park
Climate temperature and rainfall
OverallDaylight hours-Precipitation amountBoth are high in the whole country, especiallyEbino Plateau,Mt. Shizuka OfPrecipitation amountIs one of Japan's leading. Snowfall and snowfall are rare in the plains, and at the Meteorological Observatory in Miyazaki CityChuxueWhile there are years when is not observed,Kyushu mountain areaThere is a snowy area in JapanSki resortThere is also. At an altitude of 1150mEbino PlateauIs considered to be one of the coldest regions in Kyushu, and on February 1968, 2, it recorded the lowest temperature in the Kyushu region of -26 ° C.. Summer(I.e.The southeasterly wind keeps the weather hot and humid, but because of the sea breeze, it does not become so hot. Rather, the southwesterly wind that blows down the Kyushu mountains increasesrainy seasonThe temperature is higher at the end.Typhoon ginzaBut from summer to autumntyphoonHowever, the damage may spread further because the eastern typhoon often suffers from long-term rain due to the moist eastern winds. The dry westerlies predominate in winter,(I.e.There are many days. Utilizing this warmest climate in the country where winters are high in winter, many sports teams camp and many golfers visit.Miyazaki CitySouth ofHinata NadaThere is a frost-free zone on the coast.
|Ranking||Prefectures||Number of landings|
|Northern coast||Northern inland||Southern coast||Southern inland area|
There are 4 cities, 9 districts, 6 towns and 14 villages in the four regions of the prefecture north, prefecture west, prefecture west, and prefecture south. In Miyazaki Prefecture, all towns are read as “cho” and all villages are read as “son”. ★ isOfficeThe municipality where the prefectural tax and general affairs office is located.
- Prefecture north
- Hyuga City★
- Nishiusuki-gun(Nishiusuki branch officeInstalled)
- Miyazaki City(Prefectural office location)★
- West city
- Higashimori prefecture
- Prefecture west
- Miyakonojo City★
- Kobayashi City★
- Ebino City
- Kitamori Prefecture
- Nishimori prefecture
- South of the prefecture
Municipalities that have been merged
- Great Heisei merger
- Tano Town-Sadohara Town-Takaoka TownTransferred to Miyazaki City (2006May 1）
- Miyakonojo CityYamanoguchi Town-Takashiro Town-Yamada Town-Takasaki→ Miyakonojo City (January 2006, 1) *New city system
- Nango Village-Saigo Village-Kitago Village→Misato Town(2006 1 年 月 日 1)
- Northern town-Kitaura TownTransferred to Nobeoka City (2006May 2）
- Togo TownTransferred to Hyuga City (2006May 2）
- Kobayashi CitySukimura→ Kobayashi City (2006May 3) *New municipal system
- Kitagawa TownTransferred to Nobeoka (2007May 3）
- Nichinan CityKitago Town-Nango Town→ Nichinan City (March 2009, 3) *New city system
- Kiyotake TownTransferred to Miyazaki City (2010May 3）
- Nojiri TownWas transferred to Kobayashi City (March 2010, 3)
Miyakonojo City, Kobayashi City, and Nichinan City, which were newly established (equal mergers) with neighboring towns and villages in the Great Heisei Consolidation, all inherited the city name, so in Miyazaki Prefecture, the new name was changed in the Great Heisei Consolidation. The city has not been born.In addition to Miyazaki Prefecture, the prefectures where a new name city was not born due to the Great Heisei Consolidation were only mergers and there were no new mergers.OsakaとKanagawaIn addition,Yamagata,TottoriEach prefecture of.
People started living in Miyazaki PrefectureMiddle PaleolithicIt is from about 5 years before the end of. As the remains, the Izuha cave in Hinokage Town, Nishiusuki District and the Ushimuta Ruins in Kawanami Town, Koyu District have been excavated. Stone remains, oblique-axis sharps, and serrated stone tools (estimated approximately 5 years ago) have been excavated..
"Record of Ancient Matters”"Tenshi Masayuki's lottery on the sun in Tsukushi, "FateCountry where (Ninigino Mikoto) landed (Advent of Tensonmythology). Is the grandson of this godYukihiko YamaとYukihiko UmiBattle of (Yukihiko Yama and Yukihiko Umi(Myth), and Yukihiko Yama's grandson, Kamui Yamatoiwareko, made a eastern expedition at Yamato Kashihara Shrine.EmperorFirst EmperorEmperor JimmuBecame (Jinmu ToseiThere are myths such as (Myth) (Hyuga Myth).
Abandoned DomainInitially (1871),Obi prefecture-Nobeoka-Takanabe Prefecture-Sadohara prefectureWill be established, but due to the merger of prefectures in 1871Bizu Prefecture-MiyakonojoReorganized into. Then, in 1873, Miyazaki Prefecture (the first generation) was established with the territory of the former Hyuga country. Due to prefectural government, it was recognized that it was necessary to set up a prefectural office in the central part of the prefecture.Miyazaki-gunThe prefectural office was moved to Kamepeppu Village (current location). Miyazaki Prefecture was merged with Kagoshima Prefecture on August 1876, 8, and the Miyazaki Prefectural GovernmentBranch officeWas downgraded to.
- 1873May 1 -Bijin prefecture and the eastern half of Miyakonojo prefecture will be merged, and Miyazaki prefecture will be located in the area of the former Hyuga country. The prefecture name isPrefectural officeAccording to Miyazaki-gun, where
- 1876May 8 -Miyazaki PrefectureKagoshimaIs merged with, Miyazaki branch office is placed.
- 1877 - Southwest WarAs a result, the area of Miyazaki prefecture, which was Kagoshima prefecture at the time, becomes a battlefield and is devastated.
- After the war, Kagoshima PrefectureSatsuma-OsumiPrioritizing regional reconstructionHinataDue to the despise of the reconstruction of the area (Miyazaki prefecture area), the distrust and antipathy of the Hyuga people (Miyazaki prefecture people) towards Kagoshima prefecture broke out, which contributed to the relocation of Miyazaki prefecture (Miken prefecture movement).
- 1879 --Miyazaki, Naka, Koyu, Usuki, and five counties in various prefectures will be located within the jurisdiction of the Miyazaki branch, and the Miyazaki branch will be abolished.The county offices are located in Kamibefu (the location of the Miyazaki branch office) for Miyazaki and Naka, Takanabe for Koyu, Okatomi (currently Nobeoka City) for Usuki, and Kaminagahan (currently Miyakonojo City) for the prefectures.
- 1881 -Abolished Koyu-gun government office and integrated it with Miyazaki-gun government office.
Miyazaki prefecture relocation
1883May 5 - Obi ClanSusumu Kawagoe As a result of the prefectural movement by the people Relocation prefectures were recognized by the national government in regions excludingMiyazaki prefecture relocation). In addition, on the same dayToyama-SagaHas also been relocated ("Meiji 16ProclamationNo.15 Toyama Saga Miyazaki Sangata installation"reference).
The prefectural movementSouthwest WarThe former Satsuma clan in Kagoshima Prefecture and Miyazaki branch office was defeated by the former Satsuma clan clanSamuraiIn 1880, when the influence of theTokushima KochiIt becomes active by having separated from. OldSatsuma DomainThe fact that Miyakonojo, which was a territory and was the largest city in the country after the Southwestern War, took the position that "I can not expressly support it, but I do not oppose the movement" is a great impetus for the Prefectural Movement. became.
In 1882, Miyazaki prefecture relocation planKagoshima Prefectural AssemblyIt was submitted to but rejected at this time. After Susumu Kawagoe became the prefectural council chairman, the proposal was submitted again at the prefectural assembly in March 1883 and was approved..
Hinata in the Edo period wasObi Clan-Nobeoka Domain-Takanabe clan-Sadohara Domain-Satsuma Domain) Was separated. For this reason, the consciousness of the residents as "Hyuga Country" has become a little weak, and the prefectural movement from Kagoshima Prefecture to relocate Miyazaki Prefecture was the first time that the Hyuga people (Miyazaki citizens) acted together. It was also an event. Hinata at that time had a lower population density than Satsuma, and it was inconvenient for anything because the prefectural office was far away. In 1881, when the prefectural movement reached its climax, financial pressure became tight,Freedom Civil Rights MovementThere was also the anger that Kagoshima Prefecture's spending on the Miyazaki branch was less than the local tax collected during the booming period... The Satsuma side, on the other hand, initially opposed the separation, but decided to accept the separation because the separation would be financially advantageous..
After repositioning in Miyazaki prefecture
- 1884 -Nine counties, eight counties office (Miyazaki-gun,Minami Naka-gun,Kitanaka,Koyu-gun,Higashiusuki-gun,Nishiusuki-gun,Higashimori prefecture,Nishimori prefecture,Kitamori Prefecture..Miyazaki-gun and Kitanaka-gun are the same county office)
- 1888 - armyMiyazakiBattalionSettings.
- 1889 - Municipal systemConducted in 5 towns (Miyazaki,Aburatsu,Hososhima, Nobeoka, Miyakonojo) Integrated into 95 villages.
- --Miyazaki corps ward in MiyazakiRegimentReorganized into.
- 1907 - Kurokita Power StationCommenced commercial power supply upon completion.
- --Renamed Miyazaki Regimental District to Miyakonojo Regimental District and built the Regimental District Command in Miyakonojo.
- 1909 -From Kumamoto to Miyakonojoarmy64rd Infantry RegimentRelocation.
- 1912 - Miyazaki Prefecture ChapterEstablished
- 1913 -JNR Miyazaki Line (currentlyYoshito Line) Open to Miyakonojo.Miyazaki Prefectural Railway(Wife line・Obi line) andMiyazaki Light Railway(AfterNichinan Line) Business start
- 1916 -JNR Miyazaki Line opened to Miyazaki
- 1917 -Nationalization of Miyazaki Prefectural Railway (Tsumama Line)
- 1923 -Japanese nitrogen fertilizer (currentlyChisso) Opened Nobeoka Factory (Asahi KaseiPredecessor).Nippo Main LineOpening.
- 1924 - Miyazaki CityandMiyakonojo City,Municipal systemEnforcement
- 1925 - Ugaki DisarmamentThe 64th Infantry Regiment was abolished by the Kumamoto Army instead.23rd Infantry RegimentRelocation.
- 1926 - Shotaro Iwagiri,Miyazaki TransportationEstablished Miyazaki City Automobile, the predecessor of
- 1932 -Miyazaki Prefectural Office Main Building (Miyazaki Prefectural Office) Completion
- 1934 - Kirishima National ParkSpecified
- 1935 -Miyazaki Prefectural Railway (Obi Line) Nationalization. JNR Hino shadow line (laterTakachiho Railway Takachiho Line) Opening
- 1939 -"For children"Opening
- 1940 - Imperial periodWith 2600XNUMX AD Memorial EventCarried out.Miyazaki ShrineExpansion and the base of Hachihiro (Ametsuchi no Motohara, currentHeiwadai Park) Is maintained. On November 11, the day when the Hachihiro foundation was completed, the Hinata Nichinichi Shimbun (currentlyMiyazaki Daily News) Is the first issue. These daysSacred placeWas promoting Miyazaki as.
- 1943 -Due to wartime corporate integration policyMiyazaki Railway・Miyazaki Bus and Miyakonojo Motor are merged,Miyazaki TransportationBecome one company
After World War II
- 1947 -1st Election of Governor,TanakaIs the first elected governor (-1951) Is elected.
- 1949 - Miyazaki UniversityEstablishment
- 1951 -2nd governor election,Nagashige TanakaIs elected governor (-1955).
- 1954 - Miyazaki AirportOpen port. Adjacent toAviation College Ministry of TransportOpened as an affiliated institution.
- 1955 -3nd governor election,Futami JingoIs elected governor (-1959).
- 1959 -4nd governor election,Kuroki HiroshiIs elected governor. After that, he won 6 consecutive times1979Until then, he served as a governor for a long period of 20 years.
- 1960 - Hisanaga Shimazu-TakakoCouple honeymoon. These days,Tourism Miyazaki boom.
- 1964 -To commemorate the 80th anniversary of the relocation of Miyazaki PrefectureMiyazaki prefecture flagEstablished Hamayu as the prefecture's flower and Koshiro-yamadori as the prefecture's bird
- 1965 -Broadcasted on NHK's fifth serial TV novelYasunari KawabataBased on the originalTamayura"so,Tachibana Park,Qingdao, Kodomo no kuni is introduced, and sightseeing Miyazaki spreads widely.
- 1966 -Established Phoenix as a prefecture tree.
- 1968 - Ebino earthquake
- 1973 - Kobayashi CityAt the foot of Mt. KirishimaNational tree planting festivalHolding
- 1974 - Miyazaki Medical UniversityEstablished (currently Miyazaki University School of Medicine)
- 1975 -Japan's firstSafari park"Miyazaki Safari Park" opened (1986(Closed)
- 1975 -At that time, the largest local capitalDepartment storeMetTachibana Department StoreBankruptcy (laterJuscoCapital rebuilt and rebuilt, now Bomberta Tachibana)
- 1976 - Kyushu Transit ExpresswayEbino IC-Plateau ICOpening
- 1979 -Being the current governorKuroki Hiroshi BriberyArrested for suspicion of (quitting innocent later). In the election of governorYukata MatsugataWas elected, similar to Kuroki2003The long-term prefectural government of 6 years to 24 years will be maintained.
- 1979 -34thNational Athletic Meet"Japanese hometown Miyazaki National Athletic Meet] Held.
- 1981 -Kyushu Transit Expressway (Miyazaki ExpresswayAll the way to Miyazaki City.
- 1986 -At the Mt.National tree festivalHeld.
- 1993 - General Recreation Area Improvement ActFirst applicationSeagaiaIs open.
- 2000 - SummitForeign Ministers' Meeting. Of livestock from farmers in the prefectureFoot-and-mouth diseaseCheck for infection.
- 2001 - Higashikyushu ExpresswaySaito ICOpening. SeagaiaCorporate rehabilitation lawApply for (immediately afterRipplewood HoldingsWas acquired).
- 2003 -After retiring Matsugata,Tadahiro AndoIs elected prefectural governor (-2006).
- 2003 -Obi Cedar and Yamazakura were added to the prefecture's trees in commemoration of the national tree-planting festival held in 2004.
- 2004 - West cityAtNational tree planting festivalHeld.
- 2005 -For Miyazaki Transportation,Industrial Revitalization OrganizationSupport by is decided.
- 2006 -Ando, who is incumbentMiyazaki government rigging caseHe resigned after being suspected of being involved and was arrested shortly after (Supreme CourtDied during appeal).
- 2007 -To the Governor of MiyazakiHideo HigashikuniharaIs appointed.
- 2010 - FMD outbreak.. Higashikyushu ExpresswayTakanabe IC-Hyuga ICOpening.National High School Cultural FestivalHeld.
- 2011 -To the Governor of MiyazakiShunji KonoIs appointed.
- 2012 -Higashikyushu ExpresswaySumie IC-Kitagawa IC-Tono ICOpening,Kawanan PAOpened.
- May 3 -From Higashikyushu Expressway Miyazaki CityOita CityDirectly connected to
- May 4 - Express bus"Pacific Liner”Start operation
- May 11 -First in the prefectureAutomatic ticket gate Miyazaki StationIs installed in.
- May 11 -Nationwide public transportation IC cardSUGOCA(12 railway stations in Miyazaki city)nimoca(All Miyazaki Kotsu route buses) will be introduced.
- May 12 - Takachiho,Hinokage Town,Gokase Town,Morozuka,ShiibaThe "Takachiho-go and Shiibayama area" consisting ofWorld agricultural heritageBe certified by.
- May 4 -From Higashikyushu Expressway Miyazaki CityKitakyushuThe section up to is directly connected by the Higashikyushu Expressway. With this, Miyazaki City- Oita CityTakes about 2 hours and 50 minutes, Miyazaki City- KitakyushuWill take about 4 hours and 20 minutes.National Route 10When using only general roads such as Miyazaki City-Oita City, it took about 5 hours 25 minutes, Miyazaki City-Kitakyushu City took about 8 hours 45 minutes, so it depends on road trafficHigashikyushuSignificantly reduced travel time to major cities.
- May 9 -First in the prefectureSmart interchange"Yamanoguchi SICIs in service.
|Miyazaki Prefecture and National Population Distribution by Age (2005)||Miyazaki Prefecture Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in Miyazaki Prefecture's population
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
For details, see Miyazaki Prefecture official website. See.
- Miyazaki Prefecture Chapter
- Miyazaki prefecture flag
- Established in 80 in commemoration of the 1964th year of Miyazaki Prefecture relocation
- Prefecture tree
- Based on the citizens' vote in 1966 as part of the "Green Nippon National Campaign"PhoenixWas decided by the prefecture greening promotion committee, In 2003National tree planting festivalTo commemorate the eventObi cedar-YamazakuraWas established respectively.
- Prefecture flowers
- In commemoration of the 80th year of relocation in Miyazaki PrefectureHamayuEstablished in 1964
- Prefecture bird
- In commemoration of the 80th year of relocation in Miyazaki PrefectureWhite-tailed ploverWas established in 1964. Within the prefectureFutoshiyama・Inhabit Kirishima Mountain.
- Miyazaki folk song
- The current prefectural song is the second generation, and was established in 2 to commemorate the 80th anniversary of the relocation of the prefecture. Lyrics/Yuharu Sakai, CompositionNobuo Iida.
- character(Yuru Chara）
- On November 2011th 11Miyazaki dog(Miyazaki Ken) has been set. They are named "hii", "muu" and "kaa" respectively. Designed based on Aiko Terashima's work.
- Financial capability index 0.30 (prefecture average 0.46)
- E group (financial power index less than 0.300) 12st out of 1 municipalities
- Standard financial scale 3251 yen
- Current account ratio 92.9% (prefecture average 94.6%)
- Future burden ratio 153.8% (prefecture average 210.5%)
- Real debt service ratio 17.1% (prefecture average 13.7%)
- Number of employees per population 100,000 1,384.77 (prefectural average 1,110.90)
- Laspeyres index 105.8 (prefecture average 107.4)
Local bond balance
- Debt for ordinary account ¥1 billion
- Debts of special accounts (public enterprise accounts) other than the above 410 million yen
- Fiscal power index 0.30 (47 prefectures average 0.47)
- 0.3th out of 0.4 municipalities in D group (financial index 12 or more and less than 12)
Main facilities in the prefecture
- Miyazaki Prefectural Office(Miyazaki City）
- Miyazaki PoliceHeadquarters (Miyazaki City)
- Miyazaki General Motor Driver License Center(Miyazaki City)
- Miyazaki Prefectural Art Theater(Medikit Prefectural Cultural Center)
- Miyazaki Prefectural Library
- Miyazaki Prefectural Museum of Art
- Miyazaki Prefectural Museum
- Miyazaki Prefectural Sports Park(Kumano, Miyazaki City)
- Miyazaki Prefectural Saitobara Archaeological Museum (West city）
- Japan Ground Self-Defense Force
- Japan Air Self-Defense Force
- SDF Miyazaki Regional Cooperation Headquarters
- Local Defense Bureau
- Kyushu Defense BureauKumamoto Defense Bureau Miyazaki Defense Office
Economic and industrial
Total prefectural income about 3 trillion yen (16th nationwide) National incomePercentage to 0.77% 2000 survey. In this item, the same shall apply hereinafter), and the per capita income per person is approximately 1 million yen (about 256% of the national average of about 37 million yen, which is about 308% in Japan, and about 83% compared to about 440 million yen, which is the highest in Tokyo). Located in the municipality of income, but the price level is low accordingly Therefore, the living standard is not as low as the income disparity.
Of prefectural incomePrimary industryIs the highest in Japan (5.6%, national average 1.2%).
Japan's leadingAgriculture:It is a prefecture, and according to the 29 statistics, it is the fifth largest agricultural output in Japan... Take advantage of the warm climate,Rice cultivationInSuper early riceIs famous as a production area ofVegetables-fruitEtc.Forcing,Leaf tobacco-sweet potatoProduction of commercial crops such as Also,Livestock farming TheDairy cow-Beef cattle-Dream Pork-chickenBoasts one of Japan's leading production in all of. Agricultural and livestock products, which were not so well known before, were appointed as governors in 2007.Hideo HigashikuniharaIt is rapidly gaining popularity due to its nationwide mass media exposure.
Spread in the central part of the prefectureMiyazaki PlainIn this area, various vegetables are cultivated using the warm climate blessed with winter sunshine... From 1953 to 1960vinyl houseBecame popular.
Japanese radishIs the third largest planted area in Japan, and is the largest producer of autumn and winter products in Japan.Kiriboshi-Daikon (Dried Daikon Radish Strips)Was made from ancient times, but in 1906,AichiからMiyazaki-gunSumiyoshi Village (currentSumiyoshi Autonomous RegionA full-scale production was started by Hasegawa Yashichi and his colleagues who moved to.TaishoWhen railroads and ports were developed in the timesNorthern KyushuDirection orTokyoIt has also been shipped to other areas. Early production areasMiyazaki CityIt was in the periphery, but later moved to the periphery, and nowKunitomi TownとKiyotake TownIs the main production area. The planted area is over 1,000 hectares, the production volume is 5,500 tons, and the production value is 23 billion yen, which is the best in Japan..
cucumberWas in 1895 in Ueno-cho, Miyazaki (currentlyOdo area autonomous districtCultivation has started. CurrentlyMiyazaki City,West city,Kunitomi Town,Shintomi-cho,Aya TownIs the main production areaOsaka,Tokyo,FukuokaShipped to. The production volume in 2007 was 60,700 tons, and the production value was 185 billion yen.GunmaSecond in Japan, first in winter and spring.
green pepper TheShowainitial,KochiFull-scale production started by migrants from Japan and became popular after the 40s.. Currently, West City, Miyazaki City, Shintomi Town,Nichinan City, Kunitomi-cho is the main production area and is shipped to Osaka, Tokyo, and Nagoya. The production volume in 2007 was 29,400 tons and the production value was 110 billion yen.IbarakiSecond in Japan, first in winter and spring.
- No. XNUMX in Japan Sweet pea,broiler,Kiriboshi-Daikon (Dried Daikon Radish Strips),Hinata summerProduction
- Shiitake cultivation Dried shiitakeIs the second largest producer in Japan. In addition, there are many that are second in Japan.
- mango Develop a brand called "Sun Egg".
- Livestock We are developing a brand called "Miyazaki beef" and have achieved excellent results such as receiving the Prime Minister's Award for the third consecutive year.
Aburatsu Port,Hososhima PortAnd so onOffshore-Pelagic fisheryIs prosperous and near the seaSkipjackFishing lineTunaLongline-Urumei eagleIs the largest fish catch in Japan, but because it is landed at a fishing port near a large consumption area,Fishing portThe amount of landed fish is small. in recent yearsKagoshimaWith KyushueelIs becoming known for its aquaculture.
It plays a role as a supply base of domestic building materials. It is designated as a prefecture treeObi cedar TheTermiteIt has an anticidal active ingredient and its production amount is the highest in Japan.
Miyazaki prefecture isOitaWithHigashikyushuDevelop the region as a base for the medical device industryHigashikyushu regional medical industry base plan(Common name: Higashikyushu Medical Valley Concept) has been announced.
- Agricultural product processing industry
- Distilled spirits, Woodworking furniture,Wine,Dairy productsな ど
- Chemical industry
- North of the prefectureNobeoka TheAsahi KaseiIt is the birthplace, and from before the warKyushu mountain areaUtilizing the water resources ofHydropowerWe promoted the modernization of industry by utilizing a lot of factories and affiliated companies in the city.Castle townIs formed. Also, in the same prefecture northHyuga CityHososhima PortThere are multiple small-scale production bases in the vicinity.
In recent years, the production volume has been shrinking due to the overseas shift of the manufacturing base of the company, but the company is focusing on the advanced fields of medical and electronics.
- In the suburbs of Miyazaki city and Higashi-Moro prefecture, we utilized water resources with high purity and proximity to the airport.semiconductor-PDP-solar panel-MedicineAdvanced industries such as
The prefecture's economy is small, and due to circumstances such as transportation, the commercial area is almost limited to one yen in the prefecture,CommercialIt is not out of the realm of.There are no strong local department stores, and customers are seen to flow out to Kagoshima, Kumamoto, and Fukuoka.Also, localsupermarketchainThere is no powerful one,AEON groupThe situation of local commerce for such expansion is extremely severe.
List the major companies that have head offices or base offices in the prefecture.
Life and transportation
- Miyazaki Airport(Miyazaki Bougainvillea Airport)
TrainJR lineThere are 5 routes, but they are adjacent to the northOitaThere is no ordinary railway other than the JR line (former Japanese National Railways)[Annotation 1]..Until 2007Nobeoka StationからThird sector railway OfTakachiho RailwayTakachiho LineWas diverging.Except for Miyazaki prefecture, there is only one railway company in the prefecture.OkinawaThere is.
- Kyushu passenger railway(JR Kyushu)
- Nippo Main Line(Connect Nobeoka, Miyazaki, Miyakonojo and connect to Kitakyushu, Oita, Kagoshima)
- Nichinan Line(From Miyazaki city, go south from Nichinan and Kushima to Shibushi city, Kagoshima prefecture)
- Miyazaki Airport Line(Connects Miyazaki Airport and Miyazaki city area)
- Yoshito Line(From Miyakonojo City via Kobayashi/Ebino to Kasui Prefecture Yusui Town)
- Hisatsu Line(The station in the prefecture is in EbinoMayuki Stationonly. Miyazaki Prefecture's first open passage line)
The above routes are all sectionsSingle lineAndTokushimaIt is a prefecture with only a single line. However, in Tokushima PrefectureSako Station~Tokushima StationBetweenSingle line parallelSince it is a section, Miyazaki Prefecture is the only prefecture that does not have a double-track section in the narrow sense. Also, the prefecture is longJR KyushuIn the jurisdictionSUGOCA-SuicaRailway system such asIC boarding cardAlthough there was no station where you could board at,2015May 11ThanMiyazaki StationIt is possible to use SUGOCA at 12 stations centered around.Limited express trainMost of the prefecture's railways, includingOne-man drivingIs being carried out.
- Past railway lines
- Japan National Railway
- Wife line(OldMiyazaki Prefectural RailwayWife line. 1917 Acquired and nationalized. (Abolished in 1984)
- Hososhima Line(Incorporated into the Nitto Main Line in 1972, abolished in 1993)
- Aburatsu Line(Old Miyazaki Railway Obi Line. Acquired and nationalized in 1935. Abolished in 1941)
- Shibushi line(Abolished in 1987)
- Miyazaki Transportation
- Miyazaki Kotsu Line(Abolished in 1962, current Nichinan Line)
- Takachiho Railway
- Takachiho Line(Paused in 2005, abolished in 2008)
A route bus operator with a business base in Miyazaki Prefecture. Almost exclusively for Miyazaki Kotsu.
- Miyazaki Transportation -Operates most bus routes in the prefecture
- Takasaki sightseeing bus --Mainly operates bus routes in Miyakonojo city.Some have taken over the route of Miyazaki Kotsu.
- Kagoshima Transportation - Iwasaki Group.. A bus operator in Kagoshima prefecture, which has a sales office in Miyakonojo city in Miyazaki prefecture and operates a route connecting Miyakonojo city and Osumi Peninsula.
- JR Kyushu Bus --Regular routes are only highway buses (Phoenix, Pacific Liner).Long time agoNihi Line-Miyabayashi LineWas operating on general routes such as.
- Highway bus / limited express bus routes to / from the prefecture
- Gokase(Nobeoka / Takachiho-Fukuoka)
- Blue roman(Miyazaki-Nagasaki)
- Nanpu issue(Miyazaki-Kumamoto)
- Takachiho and Aso(Nobeoka / Takachiho-Takamori / Kumamoto)
- B & S Miyazaki(Miyazaki-Shin-Yatsushiro Station)
- Hamayu issue(Miyazaki-Kagoshima)
- Pacific Liner(Miyazaki/Nobeoka-Oita/Beppu)
- Hakko Liner(Hyuga, Nobeoka, Takachiho-Fukuoka)
- Mito City Liner(Saito Miyazaki-Fukuoka)
- Sunmarine liner(Miyazaki-Mashiki / Fukuoka)
Miyazaki Prefecture is the most in KyushuRoad improvement rateAs of April 2018, 4, it is 1% on general national roads (83.3th in Japan) and 44% on prefectural roads (61.3th in Japan)..High standard highwayUtilization rate is 74% (as of March 2020, 3), which is also below the Kyushu average (85%).
- Expressways, motorways, general toll roads etc.
- High standard highway
- Highway national road(Route A)
- General national road
18 in the prefectureGeneral national road, But the routes managed by the country (Designated section) IsNational Route 10-National Route 220andNational Route 218There are only three routes, Takachiho Hinokage Road and Kitakata Nobeoka Road (Kyushu Chuo Expressway section). The improvement rate as of April 3, 2019 is 4%.All lines have been paved, but 1% of them are simple paved... In addition, there is no single national road that is completed only within the prefecture, and there are sections that run outside the prefecture on any route.
- National Route 10 -Connects Nobeoka, Miyazaki and Miyakonojo, and also contacts Oita and Kagoshima
- National Route 218 --From Nobeoka City to Kumamoto via Takachiho.Crossing the prefecture north
- National Route 219 -From Miyazaki City to the Kuma area of Kumamoto prefecture
- National Route 220 -From Miyazaki City via Nichinan and Kushima to the Osumi region of Kagoshima Prefecture
- National Route 221 -From Miyakonojo City to Hitoyoshi City, Kumamoto via Kobayashi/Ebino
- National Route 222 -Connects Nichinan City and Miyakonojo City
- National Route 223 -From Kogen Town to Kirishima City, Kagoshima Prefecture via Kirishima Mountain
- National Route 265 -Kyushu Mountains vertical route from Kobayashi City to Aso district in Kumamoto prefecture via Nishimera and Shiiba
- National Route 268 -Connect Miyazaki City with Kobayashi/Ebino
- National Route 269 -Connecting Miyazaki City and Miyakonojo City and heading for the Osumi region of Kagoshima Prefecture
- National Route 325 -Connect Takachiho-cho and Aso district in Kumamoto prefecture with the shortest distance
- National Route 326 -Connect Nobeoka City and Oita with the shortest distance
- National Route 327 -Connects Hyuga City and Shiiba Village
- National Route 388 -There is a cross-Kyushu mountainous route and a route along the Nippo coast north of Nobeoka city
- National Route 446 -Connects Togo-cho, Hyuga City and Nango-ku, Misato-cho
- National Route 447 -From Ebino to Isa City, Kagoshima Prefecture
- National Route 448 -Take the coastline between Nichinan and Kushima
- National Route 503 -Connect Gokase and Morozuka with the Ihito Pass
- Prefectural road
Prefecture is 195Prefectural roadOf which 48 lines areMain local road(Route numbers 1 to 54), 147 routes are general prefectural roads (route numbers 102 to 454). As of April 2019, 4, the rate of improvement was 1% for major local roads and 74.2% for general prefectural roads. About route nameList of prefectural roads in Miyazaki prefectureSee. Also,Miyazaki Prefectural Road Public CorporationAs a toll road managed byHitotsuba Toll RoadThere is. OnceKokuragahama Toll RoadWas also managed by the company, but it was released free of charge because the redemption was completed on May 2013, 5.
Important portList of.
- Regular service routes
- Miyazaki Car Ferry
- Nittoyo Kisen
- Shimanoura Port-Uragi Port operates daily
Medical and welfare
- Kyushu University of Health and Welfare
- Miyazaki International University
- Miyazaki Sangyo University of Management
- Minamikyushu University
- Miyazaki Gakuen Junior College
- Minamikyushu Junior College
- Sacred Heart Ursula Gakuen Junior College
- Hyuga Gakuin Junior College
- Miyazaki Daily News
- Evening Daily(Issued in KantoDaily Sports(Different from the evening edition)
- Yomiuri Shimbun,Asahi Shimbun,Mainichi Newspapers,Nihon Keizai Shimbun,West Japan Newspaper,Minami Nihon ShimbunAlso has a branch office/communication department in the prefecture
Yomiuri, Asahi, and Mainichi handle articles in the prefecture in the Miyazaki version.Although the South Japan Newspaper is a local newspaper in Kagoshima Prefecture, it is also sold in the western part of the prefecture (prefectures), and the topics of Miyazaki prefectural government and western part of the prefecture may be treated in the same way as "News in Kagoshima Prefecture".The Nishinippon Shimbun has finished publishing in both Miyazaki and Kagoshima prefectures on March 2018, 3 (West Japan SportsThe same).
- NHK Miyazaki Broadcasting Station(Opened in July 1960)
- Miyazakihoso (MRT) (JNN(Affiliated, station opened October 1960)
- TV Miyazaki (UMK) (FNN/FNS(Main body)NNN-ANNseries(Cross net station), opened in April 1970)
Miyazaki Prefecture has many broadcasting stations (Heisei New Bureau) Started and the number of channels increased,Broadcast target areaToPrivate broadcasting TheFuji TV seriesIs the main TV Miyazaki (UMK) and TBS affiliated Miyazaki Broadcasting (MRT). A third commercial TV station was planned to be established in the 2s, but it has been abandoned, and there are still no plans or prospects for opening a new station ()See detailed description in another section).
Other prefectures with only two commercial broadcasters (Fukui-Yamanashi), but in these prefecturesCable TV In most areas, broadcasting stations in neighboring prefectures can be viewed by (CATV) or direct reception outside the area. On the other hand, in this prefecture, as will be described later, the penetration rate of cable TV is low for the number of private broadcasters, and reception outside the area is also part of Kabashi prefecture, such as Ebino city, Miyakonojo city, Kushima city, Mitsuko town. Commercial broadcasting targeted for broadcasting[Annotation 2] However, in some areas such as Gokase Town, Kumamoto Prefecture is targeted for broadcasting It is said that there is a relative information disparity in Japan because it is only available for viewing.
Since there are only two commercial stations, the one not being watched may be called "back" or "opposite" when the TV is on..
Video researchBy normal mechanicalAudience ratingIt is one of the prefectures that have not been surveyed.[Annotation 3], As of 2020, surveys are conducted in a diary format four times a year (February, June, October, December) during a specific week..
master stationThere isMt. ShizukaCovers a wide area including outside Miyazaki prefecture (especially the Osumi region of Kagoshima prefecture) because the altitude is 1,119 meters and the transmission conditions are good..
Before July 1960 (NHK Miyazaki Broadcasting Station opened) when an analog TV transmission station was set up in Miyazaki Prefecture, in Miyazaki CityKagoshima stationBefore the opening of the Kagoshima BureauHiroshima stationWas received using ionospheric reflection In addition, there are TV stations in Kumamoto prefecture in Gokase Town and Shiiba Village., A TV station in Ehime prefecture in the Mitate district of Hinokage townWas received.About the situation in Gokase TownGokase Relay StationSee.
Concept of the third private broadcasting station
In 1990, the third commercial broadcast station was assigned (Miyazaki 3ch), and there were about 21 license applications... Among themNippon TV TheOkinawaHe also set up a broadcasting station installation plan (for Okinawa,Southwest broadcast), butBubble economyDue to the effects of the recession after the collapse and the need to inject funds into satellite broadcasting, by April 1993, "the program will be provided free of charge, but no opening support will be provided and no net compensation will be given." It means that you must search for sponsors yourself.) and abandoned the advance to Miyazaki as a key station..Therefore, laterTV AsahiThere was also a plan to use as a key station, but the TV Asahi side showed disappointment,[Source required]The concept of setting up the 3rd station became a form of riding on a reef and the radio wave allocation was canceled on September 2000, 9.. The site reserved for the Miyazaki new station will be laterParking LotHas become. The prefecture has taken the position that it is difficult for the administrative body to promote the opening of the third station, leaving it to the intentions of private companies such as broadcasting stations..
Former Governor Higashikunihara alsoManifestThe addition of TV stations was posted on However, this is not necessarily terrestrial commercial broadcasting,Internet tvI also imagined something like.. In contrast,Waseda UniversityThe Manifest Institute determines that this manifest is a C rating that is "very late or policy change" (minimum of three grades A, B, and C)..
Digital terrestrial broadcasting
Digital terrestrial broadcastingStarted its main broadcasting in December 2006 from the parent station of Kuwatsukayama, and by the opening of the Iino/Mayuki relay station in July 12, all cities were able to receive Nishimura Yoshimura (nearly all areas co-received) by October 2008. Direct reception is possible in all municipalities except.. It can be viewed outside Miyazaki Prefecture as well as in analog broadcasting, especially in the Osumi region of Kagoshima Prefecture.
TV station transmitter
TV stations in Miyazaki PrefectureMt. ShizukaA transmitting station has been set up as a parent station, covering more than 7% of the prefecture. In areas where it is difficult to receive radio waves from Mt.Relay station(Category: Broadcasting station in Miyazaki prefecture(See) is installed,Transmission outputThe relay stations are classified according to importance and importance. Other than plan bureau[Annotation 4] The local government bears part of the construction cost.Miyazaki methodI call it. It can be received directly in part of the mountainous area (described later). In areas where there is no relay station, joint reception equipment is installed in each area, and especially in Nishimura village, the joint reception equipment is used in almost all areas.
Plan bureau[Annotation 5] The relay station called is basically installed by each broadcasting station because it is expected that the coverage area will greatly expand due to the installation of the relay station (some terrestrial digital broadcasting will be partly co-constructed). In Miyazaki prefectureNobeoka-Takachiho-Kushima-Iino(Ebino City) applies, and depending on the broadcasting stationHinata-Qingdao-HinokageWill also be added.
Micro stationRefers to relay stations with analog broadcast transmission output of 10 W or less and 0.5 W or more, and covers hundreds of households in difficult-to-view areas. HinataMasayukiWas originally a relay station classified as a small station, but in terrestrial digital broadcastingImportant relay stationAnd was treated almost the same as a large-scale relay station.
Mini satellite stationRefers to a relay station with a transmission output of 0.1 W in analog broadcasting, and covers dozens of households.In Miyazaki prefectureBibizuIt was first installed in, and then about 20 relay stations were installed.Some relay stations are not installed in terrestrial digital broadcasting.
- Miyazaki method
The Miyazaki system of the TV station means that the beneficiary local municipality bears a part of the installation cost of the relay station.
As a private broadcasting station, the coverage rate of the prefecture was almost 100% only by setting up a plan station, so installing a relay station in the mountain area could not be expected to be cost-effective. This was the direction of installation because in 1973 the local government of the Irigo district (currently Misato Town, Toga Town, Hyuga City, Morozuka Village, Shiiba Village) requested the broadcasting station to bear part of the installation cost. .. ThisEntering the country-Hinata Saigo-Togo(FY1973),North Morotsuka-South Morotsuka-ShiibaA relay station was set up in (1974).Since then, this method has basically been adopted for relay stations installed in Miyazaki Prefecture.
Digital terrestrial broadcasting OfRebroadcast outside the areaIt is,Cable media,BTV,Miyazaki Cable TV,QTnetIt is implemented as a service by each of the four companies. In other cable TV stations, the TV service in the prefecture is treated as "own channel service" (NHK Miyazaki General E-tele,UMK TV Miyazaki,MRT Miyazaki Broadcasting) Only, the rebroadcast outside the area is in the form of receiving services from the above four companies.
|Broadcasting station name||service area||Rebroadcast outside the area||Remarks|
|Cable media||Nobeoka City, Hyuga City, Kadogawa Town|
Tsuno Town, Kawaminami Town
|KKT Kumamoto Kenmin Television|
KAB Kumamoto Asahi Broadcasting
|Former TV network Nobeoka.Nickname is "Wai Wai TV".Set top box (STB) required.. Takachiho-cho, Hinokage-cho, and Misato-cho, which will be described later, are also included in the area.|
|Takachiho Town Optical Cable Network||Takachiho||A cable TV station using optical fibers was established in June 2011 for all households in Takachiho.. As a "channel lease", Cable Media Wai Wai will provide services excluding prefectural terrestrial broadcasting (including Kumamoto prefectural TV and Kumamoto Asahi Broadcasting).|
|Hinokage Cable Network||Hinokage Town||The abbreviation is "HCN".A cable TV station using optical fibers was set up in May 2011 through the "Hinokage Cable Network Development Project" for all households in Hinokage Town... As a "channel lease", Cable Media Wai Wai will provide services excluding prefectural terrestrial broadcasting (including Kumamoto prefectural TV and Kumamoto Asahi Broadcasting).|
|Misato Town Cable TV Network||Misato Town||Nickname is "Kirara Bijon".The predecessor of a village-run cable TV station by the former Kitago Village (Kitago Ward).. In 2010, the area was expanded to the entire area of Misato Town (Saigo Ward and Nangou Ward).Terrestrial broadcasting in Miyazaki PrefectureBS digital broadcastingIs Misato Town, Kumamoto Commercial Broadcasting 2 WavesCS digital broadcastingIs optionally implemented by Cable Media Wai Wai.|
|Miyazaki Cable TV||Miyazaki City, West City, Kunitomi Town|
Aya Town, Takanabe Town, Shintomi Town
|KYT Kagoshima Yomiuri TV|
KKB Kagoshima Broadcasting
|The abbreviation is "MCN".QTnet Co., Ltd.It has a business alliance with Telecommunication, and offers "MCN TV with BBIQ", which offers a discount on monthly charges when using some services of both companies at the same time.A set-top box (STB) is required.|
|BBIQ Optical TV||Miyazaki City||Cable TV developed by QTnet Co., Ltd. (Optical broadcasting)service.2018May 1Than,Miyazaki CityService started in BBIQ Hikari Internet service area..Regarding terrestrial broadcasting, initially only XNUMX channels in the prefecture (NHK General / E-Tele, UMK, MRT) were provided, but2020May 7Kagoshima Broadcasting (KKB) and Kagoshima Yomiuri TV (KYT) are now available.. STB is required to watch KKB and KYT.|
|BTV||West Bureau||Takaharu Town, Kobayashi City (Nojiri Town)||Former Miyakonojo cable TV. "BTV cable TVIt is also familiar with the name.The Miyakonojo Bureau, Nichinan Bureau, and West Bureaus are set up in the prefecture.Miyakonojo Bureau is all commercial broadcasters in Kagoshima Prefecture (MBC South Japan Broadcasting Corporation-KTS Kagoshima TV・KKB Kagoshima Broadcasting/KYT Kagoshima Yoritsu Television) is retransmitted, but only 2 stations (KKB Kagoshima Broadcasting/KYT Kagoshima Yoritsu Television) are retransmitted for Nichinan and Nishi various stations.[Annotation 6].. STB not required (only available on TVs that support terrestrial digital broadcasting)..Takazaki-cho, Miyakonojo City is handled by both the Miyakonojo Bureau and the West Bureaus.[Annotation 7].|
|Nichinan station||Nichinan City|
|Miyakonojo Bureau||Miyakonojo City|
KagoshimaZuo city(Zabe Town）
|KYT Kagoshima Yomiuri TV|
KKB Kagoshima Broadcasting
KTS Kagoshima TV
MBC South Japan Broadcasting Corporation
|Shiiba||None||Nickname is "Kate-ri Net".Installed in April 2010 using optical fiber as a measure against viewing difficulties due to digitalization of terrestrial broadcasting..For all households.Out-of-area rebroadcasting has not been carried out, but Kumamoto wave will be retransmitted in the future..|
|Morozuka||Nickname is "Morozuka Hikari Net".Installed in April 2011 for all households in Morotsuka Village.. No rebroadcast outside the area at the installation stage.|
- Exterior of the station building
- NHK Miyazaki Broadcasting Station (AM/FM)
- Miyazakihoso (MRT radio) (JRN-NRNseries)
- FM Miyazaki (JOY FM) (JFNAffiliate, affiliated company of TV Miyazaki)
- Miyazaki Sunshine FM(Community broadcasting)- Miyazaki City, at some timeMusic birdResend
- City FM Miyakonojo(Community Broadcasting)-Miyakonojo City, at some timesJ-WAVEResend
- FM Beoka(Community Broadcast)-Nobeoka City
- FM Hyuga(Community Broadcasting)-Operated by Hyuga-shi, Kadokawa-cho and Cable Media Wai-Wai, and re-sends the Music Bird at some times
- Community FM station in MiyazakiMiyazaki City FM (City FM77) was closed, but it was closed on October 2005, 10.
Radio conditions are not so bad compared to television, especially FM Miyazaki was opened in December 1984 (12rd in Kyushu, 3th out of 53 stations in all national FM), which was relatively early. However, regarding MRT radio, there was no movement of opening even though radio waves were assigned to Miyazaki,Minaminihonhoso(MBC, broadcasting station in Kagoshima prefecture) was planning to set up a relay station in Miyazaki, but it has been opened for the purpose of blocking this..
MRT Radio and JOY FMradikoRegional restrictions with Miyazaki Prefecture only Although there is, it is also possible to listen on the Internet.Sunshine FM and City FM Miyakonojo's own programs can be listened to on the Internet all over the world (the former isSimulRadio, The latter is a smartphone applicationFM ++"via).
Also, radio broadcasting can be heard outside the prefecture as well as TV, and MRT radio is available in Nanyo southern part of Ehime prefecture, southwestern part of Kochi prefecture, Kuma district of Kumamoto prefecture, southern part of Oita prefecture, Osumi peninsula of Kagoshima prefecture., FM Miyazaki officially covers the southwest area of Kochi Prefecture, the entire Osumi Peninsula of Kagoshima Prefecture, the coast of Kinko Bay (Kagoshima City/Ibusuki City/Kirishima City/Aira City), Tanegashima/Yakushima etc... In KagoshimaLocal newspaper-Minami Nihon ShimbunIn the MRT radio and FM Miyazaki program section is posted.
As a word that represents a typical male in Miyazaki prefecture,With potato", as a word for womenHyuga pumpkinThere is. The former means "a wooden sword made from potatoes," which means that it looks good, but it is a person without a core, and the latter means that it looks black and small, but its taste is solid. AndFolk song(However, it is based on recent works).
In the first place, "Prefectural character”StereotypeAlthough there are many exceptions, Miyazaki prefecture historically lacked unity before the Meiji era, and the climate also varies considerably from region to region (for example, the image of warm in winter). Is not applicable in the western part of the prefecture), so many cases do not apply to a single image.
- "Hyuga time"
Hyuga time means that people in Miyazaki are good or bad,TimeA word that is loose but generous. Refers to the gap between individuals in their time settings, such as when someone leaves home at the scheduled time of the meeting. Due to this habit, we may set the meeting time earlier by anticipating time lag. In addition, similar examples are from Minamishikoku, Kagoshima, Okinawa, etc.The Pacific OceanWidely seen on the side.
In most parts of Miyazaki prefectureToyoichi dialectare categorizedMiyazaki dialectIs said, but in the prefectures that were once the Satsuma domain,Satsumi dialectare categorizedVarious prefecturesIs spoken.2007 - 11Served as prefectural governorHideo Higashikunihara"Dogenkasentoikan", which he said in the first parliament, became a buzzword, but this is a Morokata dialect, and if it is corrected to Miyazaki dialect, it becomes "Dogenkasentoikan".Higashikokuhara and other prefectures have different surnames from other prefectures, and since the origin of Higashikokuhara is Miyakonojo City, which is adjacent to Kagoshima Prefecture, "Donge Kasentoikan" is more common in Miyazaki Prefecture as a whole.
- local cuisine
- Chilled juice
- Gane (Miyakonojo area)
- Long bun
- Cheese bun
- Chicken Nanban (Nobeoka/Miyazaki region)-regarded as the birthplace
- Fish udon (Around Nichinan City)
- Kamaage udon
- meat wrapped rice ball
- MiyazakiLocal chicken(Miyazaki chicken) - Charcoal-grilled.
- Miyazaki beef
- Miyazaki Hamayu Pork
- Lettuce roll -Made to be the birthplace
- Spicy noodles-NobeokaOriginated
- Traditional crafts
- Professional baseball
- Currently, no baseball team is in professional baseballShikoku Island League plusA preparation room has been established in Miyazaki City as an associate member baseball team.
- Adult baseball
- Professional basketball
- Professional soccer club
- Adult soccer club
- Asahi Kasei Athletics Club(Nobeoka City)
- Miyazaki Bank Women's Athletics Club (Miyazaki City)
Regular sports events
- March:Professional baseballEducation league(Phoenix League)-(Miyazaki City, West City, Nichinan City, Hyuga City, Kushima City)
- March: Women AX Lady's Golf Tournament in MIYAZAKI (UMK Country Club)-(Miyazaki City)
- November: Men Dunlop Phoenix Tournament(Phoenix Country Club)-(Miyazaki City)
- March: Women LPGA Tour Championship(Miyazaki Country Club)-(Miyazaki City)
- March:PhitenJBV Tour Kirishima Sake Brewing Open (Miyazaki Kirishima Factory Garden)-(Miyakonojo City)
- Japan Athletics FederationCertified full marathon
- March:Nobeoka West Japan Marathon -(Nobeoka City) *One of the three major marathons in Kyushu
- December: Aoshima Pacific Marathon-(Miyazaki City)
- Japan Athletics FederationCertified Half Marathon
- February: Tsuno Osuzu Marathon- (Tsuno Town)
- November: Nichinan Wheelchair Marathon-(Nichinan City)
- July: Miyazaki Seagaia Triathlon-(Miyazaki City)
- Miyazaki Challenge Match-(Miyazaki City)
Past sporting events
- 1989 (first year of Heisei)
- 13th World Amateur Surfing Championship Miyazaki Tournament
- The 12th All Japan Masters Athletics Championship
- 5 timesWorld Boy Baseball Tournament Miyazaki tournament
- NECDavis Cup1998 Asia/Oceania Zone Group 2nd Round “Japan vs. New Zealand”
- Official baseball game "Yomiuri Giants vs Hiroshima Toyo Carp"
- 17 timesFarm Japan Championship
- Professional baseball official game "Fukuoka Softbank Hawks vs. Saitama Seibu Lions'
- 24th Farm Japan Championship
- 2019 (first year of Reiwa)
Acceptance record of sports camps and training camps
|年度||Number of groups||The number of participants||Total number of participants||Major spring professional sports camps|
|2005||898 groups||22,103||136,594||Japan national football team|
5 professional baseball teams out of 12 teams
J1 9 teams / 18 teams in total
J2 4 teams / 13 teams in total
|K League 1 team/ 14 teams in total||-|
|2006||933 groups||22,362||151,894||5 professional baseball teams out of 12 teams|
J1 9 teams / 18 teams in total
J2 6 teams / 13 teams in total
|2 professional baseball teams out of 8|
K League 1 team/ 14 teams in total
|Professional soccer 1 team|
|2008||1,122 groups||27,281||160,858||WBC Japan National Team|
5 professional baseball teams out of 12 teams
J1 9 teams / 18 teams in total
J2 9 teams / 18 teams in total
|2 professional baseball teams out of 8||-|
|2009||1,129 groups||30,513||162,767||5 professional baseball teams out of 12 teams|
J1 11 teams / 18 teams in total
J2 7 teams / 19 teams in total
|2 professional baseball teams out of 8|
K League 1 team/ 14 teams in total
|Professional soccer 1 team|
|2010||1,040 groups||24,424||155,369||5 professional baseball teams out of 12|
J1 9 teams / 18 teams in total
J2 5 teams / 20 teams in total
|2 professional baseball teams out of 8|
K League 1 team/ 14 teams in total
|2011||1,115 groups||27,951||166,492||5 professional baseball teams out of 12|
J1 10 teams / 18 teams in total
J2 13 teams / 22 teams in total
|K League 2 team/ 14 teams in total||-|
|2012||1,241 groups||30,540||168,017||WBC Japan National Team|
5 professional baseball teams out of 12
J1 10 teams / 18 teams in total
J2 9 teams / 22 teams in total
|1 professional baseball teams out of 9|
K League 1 team/ 14 teams in total
|2013||1,211 groups||29,738||173,633||5 professional baseball teams out of 12|
J1 12 teams / 18 teams in total
J2 7 teams / 22 teams in total
J3 1 teams / 12 teams in total
|1 professional baseball teams out of 9||-|
In the 1960s, it was nationwide famous as a mecca for honeymooners,MiyazakiAs a contribution to the local economy, but it is sluggish because it cannot respond to changes in Japanese values regarding leisure and tourism. In addition, so-called "tropical atmosphere" was for sale in tourism in this prefecture, but in 1972Okinawa returnAfter that, in the same imageOkinawaConflict with the prefectureOkinawa Promotion Special Measures ActBased on taxation As a result, the competitiveness of the prefecture declined relatively. Furthermore, since the 1990s, it has become cheap due to the strong yen and deregulation.TravelingThere is also competition with. Until the end of the 1990s, we survived these adverse conditions due to the expansion of personal consumption.IT bubbleIt was a large resort facility in the prefecture in the early 2000s,Seagaia Corporate rehabilitation lawIn addition to applying for the application, it was the largest transport company in the prefecture and a leader in tourism Miyazaki.Miyazaki Transportation Industrial Revitalization OrganizationI was asked for help.
It is also a powerful tourist resourceSpaAbout the neighboring prefectureOita-Kumamoto-KagoshimaUnlike Japan, this prefecture is western JapanVolcanic beltVolcano front Being on the eastern side, it is not so blessed with volcanic hot springs.
Within the prefectureNational treasureThere is no (the gold bronze harness found in the Saitobaru burial mound from Hyuga, which is an item from the prefectureTokyo OfGoto Museum of ArtIt is held in).2018Prefectures that currently have no national treasureTokushimaAnd this prefecture only.
As a key to reviving the tourism industry,Professional baseball(巨人-Hiroshima-Softbank-Seibu-Oryx-Tokyo Yakult (farms only)-Rakuten (farms only)7 teams)Camping groundIn addition to sponsoring tours and golf plans including accommodation, neighboring countries ( South Korea-Chugoku-Taiwan) To cultivate customers. The number of foreign tourists visiting Japan in 2019 was 166,042, with the highest number of nationalities being 49,236 in Hong Kong, 41,663 in Taiwan, followed by 36,104 in South Korea..
Miyazaki PrefecturesurfingIt is the southernmost prefecture in Japan, which is blessed with a coastal area that is well suited to[Annotation 8].. This means that the major domestic surfing competition starts from the international competition (WQS 5-star rank) in this prefecture in May,Japan Surfing FederationThis can be seen from the fact that the number of cooperating surf shops is the largest in Kyushu. However, since surfing is a leisure time that does not use special facilities (using the natural sea),tourismFor some, there is a view that economic effects other than accommodation and minimum food and drink costs are weak.[Source required].
Important traditional buildings preservation area
In Miyazaki prefectureImportant traditional buildings preservation areaAre selected in 3 locations.
Works set in Miyazaki Prefecture
- Bocchan(Natsume Soseki 1906 years)
- Saigo bill(Seicho Matsumoto 1951) *The maiden work of Seicho Matsumoto
- Study of demon faces(Kaoru Kurimoto 1981 years)
- Limited express "Fuji" murder case(Kyotaro Nishimura 1983 years)
- Takachiho Legend Murder Case(Yasuo Uchida 1986 years)
- Nichinan Coast Murder Case (Kyosuke Kitani 1996 years)
- Miracle person (Yuichi Maho 1997 years)
- Muka (Shusaku Endo 1997 years)
- Mizurei Mizuchi(Hirofumi Tanaka 1998 years)
- Walk slowly, look at the sky(Hideo Higashikunihara 2001 years)
- Dead city japan(You Ishiguro 2002 years)
- Soap bubble(Nonami Asa 2004 years)
- God does not roll the dice(Otsuka Tsukasa 2004 years)
- Haruka The Evil Horse-tailed Country of the Sky (Shoji Masuda 2007 years)
- Haruka: The scorching paradise of horses (Shoji Masuda 2008 years)
- God's Warden 2015 (Natsu Asaba XNUMX)
- Youth Mountains (Original:Ikki Kajiwara Drawing:Kazama Eiji 1977-1979) *Renamed from "Hino family brothers" from 1978 issue 1.
- Shenwu(Yoshikazu Yasuhiko 1992-1995)
- A cold runner (Original:Sachiko Akita Drawing:Kazuko Fujita 1998-2000)
- Jinnan fire(Noshinobu Hoshino 2001-2004)
- Unusual Family (Hiro Kashima 2004)
- GO AHEAD(Daisuke Higuchi 2005-2006)
- Himawari ~Kenichi Legend~(Higashimura Akiko 2006-2010)
- Kaguchi(Original: Yo Ishiguro Series composition:Masanobu Sozono Drawing by Kara Masayoshi 2008) * Work based on "Death Capital Japan"
- Whether or not(Akiko Higashimura 2012-2015)
- Steel God Jeeg(2007)
- Episode 7 "Invasion! To Takachiho Peak! I saw him in the land of fog!"-(Takachiho peak）
- Tetsuko's Journey(2007)
- The 12th trip ``Hisatsu Line full of highlights''-(Mayuki Station）
- Hanasaki Iroha(2011)
- Episode 14 "This is the Way I Live"-(Aoshima, Miyazaki)
- Eureka Seven AO(2012)
- Episode 20 "Better Days Ahead"-(Nittawara Base)
- Episode 21 "World to World"-(Shintomicho, Nittawara Base)
- Kaito Tenshi Twin Angel Series(2015)
- OVA Kaito Tenshi Twin Angel Kyun Kyun Tokimeki Paradise!!-(Miyazaki City, Seagaia)
- Special effects
- Ultraman Taro(1973-1974 TBS)
- Episode 12 "Monster alone trip"-(Miyazaki City, Hyuga City, Ebino City)
- Episode 13: "The cavities of monsters hurt!"-(Miyazaki City, Hyuga City, Ebino City)
- Koi no Summer Fantasy in Seagaia Miyazaki(Bandai visual)- Sega Saturn(1996)-(Miyazaki City・ Seagaia)
- Ripple ~Welcome to Blue Seal~ (caricature)- Windows(2002)-(Miyazaki City, Seagaia)
- The girl I met tomorrow(MOONSTONE) --Windows (2003)-(Takachiho）
- Adult DS Golf(Nintendo)- Nintendo DS(2005)-(Miyazaki City/Phoenix Country Club)
- Tengai Makai III NAMIDA(Hudson)- PlayStation 2(2005)-(Takachiho Town, Nobeoka City, Miyazaki City, etc.)
- Routes(Aqua Plus)- PlayStation 2(2009)-(Shiiba Village)
- Serial drama
- Tamayura(1965-1966 NHK)-(Miyazaki City, Nichinan City)
- Tokyo Security Command The Guardman(1965-1971 TBS)-(Miyazaki City)
- Key hunter(1968-1973 TBS）
- Episode 105: The World Murderer's Troupe of the South (April 1970, 4)
- Episode 107: Great Tracking to the Sun and the Green Country (April 1970, 4)
- Episode 174: "The bride in black robe: serial murder in a tropical country" (July 1971, 7)
- Episode 178: "Nude to the South Country with Nude Wedding" (August 1971, 8)
- Episode 183: Kyu-chan's Spy Operation (October 1971, 10)
- Like flying(1990 NHKTaiga drama）
- Wakaba(2004 NHK)-(Nichinan City/West City/Takanabe Town)
- Sand bowl(2004 TBS)-(Nichinan City, Kushima City)
- Dangerous aneki(2005 Fuji Television Network, Inc)-(Miyazaki City, Miyakonojo City, Nichinan City)
- Ryoma-den(2010 NHK Taiga Drama)-(Takachihoho)
- Single-shot drama
- Kao Family Special Mr. weather forecast clear today! 2_Miyazaki edition (November 1992, 11 Fuji TV)-(Ayamachi)
- Kanebo Human Special"I can hear the birth of the earth -15-year-old strawberry thin book-" (2000 Nippon TV)-(Shiiba)
- Case reporter Saeko's murder scoopA lover's murderer wants to be wanted! 142 meters above the air confronting the true criminal in Miyazaki and Takachiho! (November 2001, 11 TV Asahi)-(Miyazaki City, Nichinan City, Aya Town, Takachiho Town)
- Goddess' love(2003 NHK)-(Nobeoka City, Takachiho Town)
- Detective left character Susumu8 Tsurutomi The Legend of Murder (TBS on September 2003, 9)-(Miyazaki City, Kushima City, Shiiba Village)
- Western Police SPECIAL(September 2004, 10 TV Asahi)-(Miyazaki City)
- Mystery of Zentaro Kagami Takachiho, the Village of the Gods _ Burning Night Kagura Murder Case (TV Asahi, May 2005, 5)-(Takachiho Town)
- Hiroshima August 20, 8(August 2005, 8 TBS)-(Kushima City)
- Walk slowly, look at the sky(Fuji TV April 2008, 4)-(Miyazaki City, Miyakonojo City, Nichinan City, Hinata City, Mitsuko Town)
- Naked General Miyazaki-Because the devil of Miyazaki laughs-(Fuji TV May 2008, 5)-(Miyazaki City, Nichinan City, Kushima City)
- Case file of tax inspector Taro Window17 Vacation vacation Miyazaki turn! A lot of money at the educational site... Accused of being a body buried in the dark! Killing evil for mother and child (September 2008, 9 TBS)-(Miyazaki City, Nichinan City)
- Taxi driver reasoning diary Tokyo-Miyazaki Hyuga Nada, passengers in the Murder Gallery!! A mysterious serial murder involved in a comfort trip!? There is a secret to the woman who met again (April 2009, 4 TV Asahi)-(Miyazaki City, Nichinan City, Hinata City) )
- Afterlife (January 2013, 1 NHK BS Premium)-(All location in Miyazaki)
- Korean drama
- Wedding (2005 KBS)-(Miyazaki City, Nichinan City)
- Snow Flower (2006 SBS)-(Miyazaki City, Nichinan City, Aya Town)
- Taiwanese drama
- Night Market Life (2009-2011 FTV)-(Miyazaki City, Nichinan City, Kushima City, Takachiho Town)
- Japanese movie
- One million daughters (100)-(Miyazaki City)
- Aesthetics of the gun ball(1973)-(Miyakonojo)
- Shoot Ridiculous (1991)
- The man is painful Torajiro's youth(1992)-(Nichinan City)
- Fifteen-year-old school IV(2000)-(Hyuga City)
- Beautiful summer kirishima(2003)-(Ebino City)
- Stick!(2003)-(Miyazaki City, Aya Town, Kunitomi Town)
- Thank you Ishii's dad(2004)-(Miyazaki City, Nichinan City, Takanabe Town, Nishimera Village)
- LIMIT OF LOVE Sea Monkey(2006)-(Miyazaki City, Kushima City)
- Samukawa (2007)-(West City:Samukawa地区）
- Why did you escape?(2007)-(Miyazaki City)
- It's a song, life is the fourth episode "Love You Tokyo(2007)-(Ebino City)
- Thirty-nine New Year cards(2008)-(Miyazaki City, West City, Hyuga City, Shintomi Town)
- THE LAST MESSAGE Umizaru(2008)-(Miyazaki City/Miyazaki Airport)
- Hanjiro(2010)-(Nichinan City)
- Fall in love today(2012)-(Kushima City)
- 7 days of sunflowers and puppies(2013)-(Miyazaki City, Nichinan City)
- Asahi ruban(2013)
- Between the sky and the sea (2015)
- Children of Mythical Land (2015)
- Korean movie
- Black Narcissus (2001)-(Miyazaki City, Nichinan City, Aya Town, Takachiho Town)
- British movie
- Japanese commercial
- 1996: Yamada apiary-(Tonomachi: next to grass ski resort near Tono winery)
- 1996: Appeared in "JAL in-flight video" of Japan Airlines (Yasuhiko Akasaka,Yuko Hamaya)-(Aya Town: Aya Town, Teruba Forest, Craft Castle, etc.)
- 1996: Japan Coca-Cola "Soukenbicha"-(Aya Town: Kawanaka Nature Park)
- 1997: Japan Coca-Cola "Soukenbicha"-(Aya Town: Kawanaka Nature Park)
- 1998: Powermax-(Ayamachi: Ayanangawa)
- 2001: Asahi drink "Umcha"-(Nichinan City: Aburatsu)
- 2002: Lotto 6 Information (Misato Town: Nango Ward)
- 2002: Suntory "Mortu"-(Aya Town: Upper Ayagawa)
- 2003: Nissan Motor Vehicle Promotion VTR-(Kushima City: Kojima)
- 2003: Appeared in NTT Docomo Kyushu (Takashi Yamanaka)-(Kobayashi City: Livestock Improvement Center, Miyazaki Ranch, etc.)
- 2003: Suntory "Chinese green tea" appearance (Mizuno Maki)-(Miyakonojo: Sekinotaki)
- 2004: Nestle "Nescafe"-(Miyakonojo: Sekinoo Town)
- 2005: Ken Noda appearance (Chiyoko Shimakura)-(Nichinan City: Samurai Residence Street in Obi)
- 2005: Asahi Drink "Mitsuya Cider"-(Nichinan City: Obi Inari Shrine)
- 2005: ITO EN "Oi Ocha"-(Takachiho Town: Takachiho Gorge)
- 2006: ANA Sky Vision-(Ebino City: The Statue of the Field in Ebino City)
- 2006: NTT DoCoMo Kyushu-(Nichinan City: Hosoda Elementary School, Nichinan City, Mukohara River Park, etc.)
- 2006: Suntory Premier Beer-(Nichinan City: Hattori-tei/Futomi Beach)
- 2006: Yamagataya year-end gift-(Ebino City: Ebino Kogen Picnic Square)
- 2006: Sanyo Pachinko-(Ebino City: Inudomesankyo)
- 2006: Daikin Industries "Uruto Sarara"-(Miyakonojo City: Sekinoo Park)
- 2006: Lotto 6-(Miyazaki City: Miyazaki Prefectural Office Kusunoki Tree)
- 2007: Shionogi Pharmaceutical (Miyazaki City: Miyazaki Prefectural Sports Park, Heiwadai Park, Rinkai Park, etc., Nichinan City: Todo Beach)
- 2007: Nissan CUBE "Fawn Edition"-(Ebino City: near Izumi Kannon, Takahara Town: Ojihara Furusato Forest Road)
- 2010: Appearance of Kirin “Kirin Ichiban Shibori” (Nanako Matsushima)-(Miyazaki City: Oyodogawa Riverbed, West City: Keiya)
- 2012: Appearance in Suntory "Natsu-chan" (Shota Matsuda)-(JR Nichinan Line)
- 2012: Performed at Lawson's “Onigiriya Local Good! Series”, the first “Kurose teriyaki” (Ohno)-(Hyuga City: Bibizu, Gongenzaki)
- Korean CM
- 2005: Appeared in Can Coffee "Maxwell Coffee House" (Cho In Sung)-(Kobayashi City: Livestock Improvement Center Miyazaki Farm, Incorporated Administrative Agency)
- CM of Taiwan
- 2011: CM for visiting Japan-(Miyazaki City: Miyachiku, Meat Straw, Nichinan City: Udo Shrine, Takachiho Town: Kunimigaoka/Takachiho Gorge/Ten'angawara/Takachiho Night Kagura)
People from Miyazaki Prefecture
Prefectural Honor Award Winners
*Mark is prefectural honor special prize.List of winners of the Miyazaki Prefecture Honor Award(External link, Miyazaki Prefecture General Policy Department Secretary and Public Relations Section Eisuke) For details on the reasons for the award, please refer to the same site.
|Name of winner||Occupation||Award date|
|Yukio Tanaka||Professional baseball player||2007/12/27|
|Aoki Nobuchika||Professional baseball player||2009/4/8|
|Junichi Uchida (35 Shonosuke Kimura）||Grand SumoGyoji||2011/10/31|
|The 10th National Wagyu Ability Co-Promotion Meeting Miyazaki Prefecture Promotion Council||2012/11/23|
|Tatsuko Osako||Professional golfer||2016/5/10|
|Yasuo Inoue*||Judo leader||2016/10/13|
|Ryunosuke Haga||Judo player|
|The 11th National Wagyu Ability Co-Promotion Meeting Miyazaki Prefecture Promotion Council||2017/11/23|
|Nobuchika Aoki *||Professional baseball player||2017/12/26|
- ^ However, in Oita prefectureBeppu Lactench Cable LineThere is.
- ^ Until July 2011, 7, the Miyazaki Nichiichi Shimbun published program listings of broadcasting stations in Kagoshima prefecture along with analog TV channel numbers such as (KTS Kushima, Mikuni 23) (EbinoYoshimatsu Relay Station, Miyakonojo CitySueyoshi Relay Station, Kushima City and Mimata TownKanoya relay station).
- ^ In addition, Fukui prefecture, Yamanashi prefecture,Tokushima-Saga.. Since March 2020, 3, a mechanical survey has been conducted to calculate the national audience rating ( (PDF) Video Research, February 2020, 2).In addition, since these prefectures including this prefecture have a small number of broadcasting stations, when an audience rating survey is conducted, statistically, a higher number will be obtained compared to areas where there are three or more commercial broadcasters.As an example,"Whole world HOW match!!The highest program rating in the Kanto area was 33.8% (Quiz Games High Household Rating Programs-Video ResearchHowever, in the Miyazaki area, a survey in February 1985 (see Miyazaki Broadcasting Thirty Year History) showed 2%.
- ^ Most of the micro stationsMini satellite station.
- ^ In the terrestrial digital broadcasting station planLarge-scale relay station.
- ^ The start of retransmission of South Japan Broadcasting and Kagoshima Television at BTV Miyakonojo Station was announced in 2010 in the program table "Picky Channel".
- ^ While the BTV official website treats Takazaki-cho, Miyakonojo City as the West Bureau area, the maintenance information still posts it as the Miyakonojo Bureau area as of 2021.
- ^ Okinawa PrefectureCoral reefIt is possible to barely ride waves only at high tide where the waves do not decay, but it was sunk offshore so that the sand would not be washed awayWave-dissipating blockThere are many artificial sandy beaches without waves. Kagoshima Prefecture has poor access to surf spots facing the Pacific Ocean, where the waves are large in summer.
- ^ Japanese Meteorological Agency"Observatory Annual Meteorological Report" "100 Years of Miyazaki Weather" p155
- ^ Muneshige Nagatsu "Age of Culture" Yasutoshi Sakagami, Muneshige Nagatsu, Kinji Fukushima, Ikuo Oga, Makoto Nishikawa "History of Miyazaki Prefecture" Yamakawa Publishing Co., Ltd. 1999 pp. 10-11
- ^ 101 people of Miyazaki -Miyazaki Prefecture
- ^ PrefecturesからNanjo prefectureAs separated. PresentShibushi City-Osaki Townand so on.
- ^ "Miyazaki Encyclopedia" (Miyazaki Nichiichi Shimbun, 1983), etc.
- ^ Ayumi of prefectural assembly -Kagoshima Prefectural Assembly
- ^ Miyazaki Prefecture Planning Bureau "Miyazaki Economic History" 1954
- ^ From "Illustrated Japanese History 16 Illustrated History of Toyama Prefecture" (October 1993, 10, Kawade Shobo Shinsha), page 25, "Establishment of Toyama Prefecture".
- ^ a b c d e f Introduction of Miyazaki Prefecture Archived August 2013, 6, at the Wayback Machine.-- Miyazaki
- ^ 67 years ago tourist guide booklet discovery -Miyazaki Nichiichi Shimbun (November 2007, 11)
- ^ a b c Miyazaki Genki TV -TV Miyazaki (broadcast on August 2009, 8)
- ^ Higashikyushu Expressway Saiki IC-Kamae IC opening notice-Oita City and Miyazaki City will be connected by a highway!!- -Kyushu Regional Development Bureau, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Press release document January 27, 1
- ^ a b (PDF) -Miyazaki Kotsu News Release February 27, 2
- ^ a b Highway bus via the Higashikyushu Expressway Miyazaki/Nobeoka-Oita/Beppu Line We have decided to nickname the public offering. Reservations start from 3/5! -Miyazaki Kotsu News Release February 27, 3
- ^ The Higashikyushu Expressway (between Shiida Minami IC and Buzen IC) will open on Sunday, April 28, 4. -West Japan Expressway Kyushu Branch Read February 2016, 2
- ^ "Miyazaki Expressway "Yamanoguchi Smart Interchange" will open on Saturday, September 28, 9-The first smart interchange in Miyazaki Prefecture-”. West Nippon Expressway Company Limited (August 2016, 8). 2016/8/10Browse.
- ^ We will announce the nickname and design of the new symbol character of Miyazaki prefecture! -Miyazaki Prefecture, November 2011, 11.
- ^ Statistics Bureau, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications "Overview of 21 Average Consumer Price Area Difference Index" Wait
- ^ Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries 29 Production Agricultural Income Statistics(2007) is 6th in Japan (2nd in Kyushu)
- ^ Miyazaki's vegetable history p.28
- ^ Miyazaki Vegetables 2009 pp.66
- ^ Miyazaki's vegetable history p.5, 8, 82, 141
- ^ Miyazaki Vegetables 2009 p.3,66
- ^ Edited by Miyazaki's Vegetable History Editorial Committee "Miyazaki's Vegetable History" p.58, 2006
- ^ Miyazaki Vegetables 2009 p.4
- ^ Miyazaki Brand Promotion Headquarters Ripe Mango "Sun Egg"
- ^ "Road maintenance status in each prefecture of Kyushu" "Miyazaki Road 2020』Miyazaki Prefectural Land Development Department, 2020 p.2
- ^ "High-standard highways" "Miyazaki Road 2020" p.7
- ^ "Chapter 3 Road" "Prefectural soil maintenance administration overview (July 2020)』Miyazaki Prefectural Land Development Department, 2020.
- ^ "Road maintenance" "Miyazaki Road 2020" p.15
- ^ "History of Gokase Town" (1981). In addition, it is not retransmitted on the cable TV in the program guide of the Miyazaki Nichiichi ShimbunTV KumamotoIs posted.
- ^ Miyazaki Nichiichi Shimbun (January 2006, 1)
- ^ (PDF) Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, October 2007, 10.Study Group on Retransmission of Wired Broadcast The first handout.
- ^ (PDF) Kyushu General Communication Bureau.
- ^ (PDF) Satellite Television Advertising Council (Official Website). However, it is the total of cable TV and IP broadcasting.
- ^ Asahi Shimbun (October 1997, 10, Miyazaki version). In this article, as of the end of September 26, Perfect TV!SKY PerfecTV!) Is the first with 2.09% (second is 1% in Fukui prefecture), and NHK-BS and WOWOW are also ranked high.
- ^ What's happening in the survey area? NTV Sales Bureau General Portal Site, accessed May 2021, 5.
- ^ In "Miyazaki Broadcasting Thirty Year History" p.240, the area from Hyuga City to southern Shikoku, Tanegashima / Yakushima, and Hitoyoshi City, Kumamoto Prefecture is covered by analog TV, and most of the Osumi Peninsula in Kagoshima Prefecture and the vicinity of Kagoshima City are covered. It is treated as "needless to say" along with Miyazaki prefecture.
- ^ "Miyazaki Broadcasting Thirty Year History" p.42
- ^ "Gogase Town History" (1981) and "Shiiba Village History" (1994). It was difficult to receive because all of them were in the peripheral areas, but in Gokase town, the period of "I know the name of the governor of Kumamoto prefecture, but I do not know the name of the governor of Miyazaki prefecture" continued for a while. It was received directly in the western part of Shiiba village, and in the upper central part of Shiiba in 1959.Kumamoto BroadcastingA joint reception union was established to receive.
- ^ Shingo Teraoka "Information and Communication Community History-Seeing in Hinokage Town, Miyazaki Prefecture-"Empirical Research on Social Ethics in Advanced Media Society 9 Research Results Report Ed. Toru Funaki, Faculty of Letters, Kumamoto University, Scientific Research Grant (Basic Research (B)) Research Results Report, 1998 (Archive as of June 2004, 6). Introduced as a quote from the article "Television in the invisible prefecture" dated April 28, 1962, "Miyazaki Nichinichi Shinbun".There is also "Regional Representation Process and Humans: The Present and New Perspectives of Local Communities" (Gyojisha, 4), which includes content based on this treatise.
- ^ Asahi Shimbun (August 1997, 8, Miyazaki version)
- ^ Miyazaki Nichiichi Shimbun (April 1993, 4, page 21)
- ^ Asahi Shimbun (April 1993, 4, evening edition, page 21, Western headquarters version)
- ^ Change of frequency for television broadcasting of general broadcasters in Miyazaki prefecture -Ministry of Posts (at that time), September 2000, 9
- ^ Main recommendations and answers sent to the prefecture (27): About the opening of the third commercial broadcasting station, Miyazaki Prefecture, Date viewed: August 2020, 8
- ^ Manifest of Hideo Higashikunihara-Declaration of "Miyazaki Dogenka Sennai Kanga"! Enrichment of living "now"-Hideo Higashikunihara Supporters' Association
- ^ [Ask Mr. Higashikunihara, Governor of Miyazaki Prefecture] Miyazaki Prefecture, which is working to promote and attract the information industry SoftBank Business + IT (March 2008, 3)
- ^ Waseda Institute, Governor Manifest 84 points, criticism as "made race" -Miyazaki Nichiichi Shimbun (January 2009, 1) *In the paper article, it is stated that "addition of TV stations" is rated C.
- ^ Preliminary license for digital terrestrial television broadcasting stations in Morozuka, Misato and Shiiba, Miyazaki -Kyushu General Communication Bureau (as of August 2009, 8)
- ^ According to the remarks of the Advanced Information Section of the Prefecture Information Systems Division published in the Asahi Shimbun (November 1997, 11, Miyazaki version).
- ^ Cable media waiwai channel guide
- ^ Installation permission for cable television broadcasting facilities Kyushu General Communication Bureau, November 2010, 12.
- ^ (PDF) May 2011 issue, page 6.
- ^ Evening Daily Newspaper (2009rd September 9)
- ^ Installation permission for cable television broadcasting facilities Kyushu General Communication Bureau, November 2010, 11.
- ^ (PDF) May 2011 issue, page 5.
- ^ Installation permission for cable television broadcasting facility in Kitago village -Kyushu General Communication Bureau (as of August 1999, 12)
- ^ About service contents -Misato Town Official Website.
- ^ Provision of "BBIQ Hikari TV Service" in Miyazaki City -From QTnet website.
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ BBIQ Hikari TV in Miyazaki is renewed-Kagoshima Minhyo (KYT/KKB) is now available for viewing- -QTnet Press Release May 2020, 5
- ^ Information on the start of broadcasting of "Kagoshima Digital Terrestrial Broadcasting and Digital Citizen Channel" (Miyakonojo, Nichinan area only) September 2008, 9. "If you watch on a TV with a built-in digital tuner, you need to rescan."
- ^ (PDF) Page 8.
- ^ Installation permission for cable television broadcasting facilities Kyushu General Communication Bureau, November 2009, 9.
- ^ 
- ^ “Muraho Morotsuka” May 2011 (No.5), page 734.
- ^ Installation permission for cable television broadcasting facilities Kyushu General Communication Bureau, November 2010, 4.
- ^ "Miyazaki Broadcasting Thirty Year History" p.4
- ^ Listen nationwide with radiko premium
- ^ Service area and broadcast start date -Kumamoto Broadcast
- ^ About Us -Miyazaki Broadcasting official website (also posted on the radio timetable before 2007)
- ^ "FM Miyazaki time table" (FM Miyazaki, April 2007)
- ^ The situation of 17 prefecture sports camp, training camp -Miyazaki Prefecture
- ^ About the acceptance results of sports camps and camps from outside the prefecture in 18 -Miyazaki Prefecture
- ^ About the acceptance results of sports camps and camps from outside the prefecture in 20 -Miyazaki Prefecture
- ^ About the acceptance results of sports camps and camps from outside the prefecture in 21 -Miyazaki Prefecture
- ^ About the acceptance results of sports camps and camps from outside the prefecture in 22 -Miyazaki Prefecture
- ^ About the acceptance results of sports camps and camps from outside the prefecture in 23 -Miyazaki Prefecture
- ^ About the acceptance results of sports camps and camps from outside the prefecture in 24 -Miyazaki Prefecture
- ^ About the acceptance results of sports camps and camps from outside the prefecture in 25 -Miyazaki Prefecture
- ^ Okinawa tourism tax refund systemAndAircraft fuel tax50% reduction etc.
- ^ The airfare for air routes connecting Okinawa and other prefectures is about 5,000 yen cheaper than the same distance routes between other prefectures in Japan. ※reference:Request for tax reform in 19 -Airline Association
- ^ "Archived copy”. As of May 2007, 4オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2007/1/30Browse. - Shizuoka Prefecture
- ^ "Inbound demand in Miyazaki prefecture”(Japanese). Visit Lab. 2020/6/29Browse.
- ^ "Movie background". Movie "Samukawa" official site. Production and distribution project for the movie "Samukawa". As of December 2012, 12オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2019/12/18Browse.
- "Miyazaki's Vegetable History" edited and published by Miyazaki's Vegetable History Editorial Committee, 2006
- "Miyazaki Vegetables 2009" In charge of Vegetables, Miyazaki Prefecture Agriculture and Horticulture Division, 2009
- "Ayumi of TV Miyazaki 10 years" TV Miyazaki, 1981
- "Miyazaki Broadcasting Thirty Year History" Miyazaki Broadcasting, 1984
- List of people from Miyazaki prefecture
- Category: Miyazaki Prefecture's natural scenic spots
- Category: Companies in Miyazaki
- Geography of japan,Region of Japan
- Miyazaki Prefecture Public Relations (@miyazakipref)- Twitter
- Miyazaki Prefecture Public Relations - Facebook
- For Wikitravel,MiyazakiThere is a travel guide about.
MiyakonojoPart of (Hyuga country）
|Changes in administrative districts|
1873 - 1876 (1st Miyazaki Prefecture)
Part of Kagoshima prefecture (Hyuga country)
|Changes in administrative districts|
1883 - (2st Miyazaki Prefecture)