[Breaking news] 14th New Corona Confirmed infection of 5 new people Toyama Prefecture
If you write the contents roughly
There are five men in their 30s and 50s in Toyama City, one with moderate illness and four with mild illness.
"Toyama TV Broadcasting" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news from Toyama Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
It is the prefectural capital of Toyama Prefecture, and is located in the central to southeastern part of the prefecture.2005(Heisei17 years)May 4, Toyama City (old city),Kamishinagawa-gunOsawano Town,Mt. Ooyama Town,Misao-gun ,Fuchu Town,Yamada Village,Hosiri VillageOf 7 municipalitiesNew mergerThe present Toyama city was established by.
Due to this merger, it is the second largest general government office in Japan.areaCame to have[Annotation 1](11th in all cities in Japan). Also, 29.24 in Toyama Prefecture% OfareaOccupy one市町村Is the largest area in Japan in the prefecture. The city extends from north to south with respect to Toyama Prefecture, and borders both the Sea of Japan and the southern prefectural border.[Annotation 2].. For a large total area,Residential areaThe ratio is 38.2%, and about 6% of the city area is forested land.. Also,Urbanization promotion areaThe area ratio is 5.8%,Environmental model cityReceiving selectionCompact cityAimed atLand use planningWe are promoting. Also,,International Conference Tourist City,United NationsEnergy efficiency improvement city,Resilient City,Sustainable development goalsIn (SDGs)SDGs Future City, Has been selected. Much of the cityTateyama Kurobe GeoparkIn the southeastChubu Mountain National ParkIs specified in. Since 2011Indonesia-BaliでSmall hydroWe are focusing on international environmental projects such as promoting facility installation projects, and on February 2017, 2, it was the first core city in Japan.Japan International Cooperation AgencyIt has an agreement with (JICA) such as personnel exchange and technical cooperation.The city is a prefecturePrimate CityIs functioning as.
Due to the merger,Etchu Toyama drug salesKnown asToyama Castle Ofcastle townThe area that flourished as (sometimes called the "medicine capital"),Jodo ShinshuThe old templeMonzen-choAreas that have developed asTateyama faithOf climbersPost townAs a result, various areas were included, including areas where people often missed.life lineHeadquarters and branches are located, and in terms of commerce and industry, they also function as the base city of the Hokuriku region as well as the center of Toyama prefecture. The topography is also varied, and the water depth is about 3,000.Meters OfToyama Deep Sea Haseからelevation2,986 metersCrystal MountVarious flora and fauna inhabit,Firefly squid,Grouse(Thunderbird)TourismIt has been recycled. From Toyama City where the firefly squid is landedUozuToyama Bay coast toSpecial Natural MonumentIs specified in.
It is 252.5 km away from Niigata City, the prefectural capital of Niigata Prefecture, which is the neighboring prefecture. This is Japan's longest distance between prefectural capitals of neighboring prefectures that are adjacent to the land (including the maritime adjacency, the longest is 764.9 km between Kagoshima and Naha).
It is located in the central to southeastern part of Toyama prefecture and occupies about one-third of the total area of the prefecture. From the north to the center of the cityJinzu River-Joganji RiverFormed by rivers such asAlluvial plain OfToyama PlainSpreads. Gentle in the MidwestKureha HillsLie in the southHida HighlandsBut in the southeastJapan Northern AlpsTateyama Mountain RangeTowers.Forest therapy baseHas been certified by. To the north of the Toyama Plain,seafoodIs a treasure house ofToyama BayIs spreading.
- (I.e. : Crystal Mount(The highest peak in Toyama City),Mt. Yakushidake,Mt. Noguchigorodake,Goro Kurobe,Mt. Eboshidake,Mt. Akaushidake,Mt. Mitsumatarengedake,Kitano-dake,Mt. Washibadake,Mt. Shirakimine,Kureha Hills,Ushidake,Higashikasayama,Yoshibeyama,Otakayama
- plateau : Takamagahara,Cloud Nopeira,Goshikigahara
- river : Jinzu River,Joganji River,Idagawa,Matsukawa,Weasel river,Kyusugawa,Kumano River,Nagamune River,Shiraiwa River,Kamiichi River,Wada River,
- Lake : Taebara Pond,Pruning pond,Shinyu,Crystal pond,Ryushoike,Goroike, Kurobe lake (Kurobe Dam), Lake Arimine (Arimine Dam),Tajiri Pond
Origin of place name
The place name of "Toyama" isMuromachi ShogunateNaotomi'sOei 5 yearsMay 5To "Togetsu Sotoyama TownshipGround workerDonation letter to "Koussho-ji Temple"[Annotation 3] Is the first look. Sotoyamago is the Etchu guardianHosotsu(CurrentImizu City) Was the east end of Imizu-gun, Mt.Kureha Mountain) Located at the eastern foot (outside of Imizu-gun). From this terrain, there is a theory that the word "Toyama" was applied. The word "Toyama" was first seen in the Warring States period, but both "Toyama" and "Toyama" were used in the Edo period. Also,Keicho"Toyama no Ki" is one of the titles of historical documents that is surely established before the year. In addition, there is the following theory.
- It is called Toyama because it is rich in mountains and you can look up to the Tateyama mountain range.
- Originally, the place name was Fujiiyama, but (Fusenji)[Annotation 4] There was a temple called "Toyama" so it was gradually called.
- Toyama CastleWhen the castle was built, it was renamed Toyama in order to make it auspicious from Toyama. However, there is a theory that Toyama Castle was called "Azumi Castle" or "Anjo" until the early Edo period.
- Because it was called Toyama for Miyama.
After World War II in ShowaToUrbanization promotion areaInsideLand readjustmentIt consisted of a grid-like road running east-west and north-south, and five radial roads starting from Toyama Station.Planned cityIt has become.Toyama StationThe main street extends from the south exit, and a downtown area that can be accessed by tram is developing.The north side of Toyama Station, which was once called the back of the station, is the "Toyama City MIRAI Plan" formulated in the late Showa period.Was redeveloped, and nowLRTIs maintained and theaterToyama City Arts and Culture Hall(Popular name: Overd Hall), City OasisFuiwa Canal Kansui Park(Canal Park)Toyama Prefectural Museum of ArtIn addition to the location of such facilities, the office district such as the corporate headquarters is well developed.Also, in the Gofuku area in the western part of the city across the Jinzu RiverToyama UniversityThe student district is centered around Fuchu Town, and the shopping center "Future City FavoreWas the mainRoadside shopThe commercial area dotted with is developing.Also,Gifu OfHida-(I.e.Continue in the directionNational Route 41Roadside shops are also scattered along the line.On the other hand, the Yao area where the old townscape remains is "Etchu"Owara-style BonIt is known nationwide for its popularity and is visited by many tourists.
Sea of Japan side climateSo, the former Toyama city areaHeavy snowfall, Mt. Ooyama, Yao, Yamada, Hosoi area in the southern part of the city area belongs to a special heavy snowfall area.However, like the rest of the Hokuriku region, for latitudePacific Ocean sideCompared with, the temperature is milder, and there are many annual precipitation days, especially in winter, a large amount of precipitation is seen.Toyama Plain TheToyama BayFacingNoto PeninsulaThe sea breeze from the Sea of Japan was blocked at the south sideHida HighlandsIt has a climate aspect that can be said to be inland, such as the fact that the south-southwest winds are predominant due to the continuous mountain ranges. Due to the above geographical features, the seasonal wind in winter is relatively weak, but in summerFern phenomenonAre particularly susceptible to the effects of high temperatures.
Snow and rainy days continue in winter. The average annual snowfall is 383 cm,Aomori,Sapporo,YamagataIt is the number that follows.The average annual deepest snowfall is 62 cm, which is the second highest after Aomori City and Sapporo City.This is also due to the above-mentioned topographical features, and the weak northwest wind that blows from the direction of Noto and the south wind that blows from the direction of Kanazawa and goes around the mountains on the south side and then blows down easily converge in the Toyama Plain. It is due to.The deepest snowfall in winter was 1940 cm, which was observed on January 1, 30.In recent years, the amount of snow has been decreasing due to the warm winter, but it exceeded 208 cm on January 2021, 1 for the first time in 8 years, and reached 35 cm on January 100..真 冬日Is as low as 1.2 days a year, and the average temperature of the lowest temperature is about 0℃.Kanto regionHigher than the suburban urban areas of.It is so-called wet snow, and after snowfall, it is constant like Hokkaido and Tohoku regions.FreezeNot in a state.
The Sea of Japan in summertyphoonOr when a low pressure system passesFern phenomenonMay occur, the maximum temperature may exceed 37℃, and on July 2000, 7, the minimum temperature was 31℃.Super tropical nightIs recorded. Annual averageTropical nightThe number of days is 6.4 days.
|Climate of Toyama Local Meteorological Observatory (Ishisaka, Toyama City, altitude 9m)|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F）||20.9|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||6.3|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||3.0|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||0.2|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F）||−11.9|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||259.0|
|Snowfall cm (inch)||104|
|Average days of precipitation (≥0.5 mm)||23.7||19.9||18.2||13.5||12.0||12.1||15.3||11.6||13.7||14.2||17.9||23.0||194.9|
|Average number of snowfall days||23.4||19.4||12.1||1.8||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.6||13.1||71.8|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||68.1||89.7||135.9||173.6||199.9||154.0||153.3||201.4||144.2||143.1||105.1||70.7||1,647.2|
|Source:Japanese Meteorological Agency (Average value: 1991-2020, extreme value: 1939-present)|
|Inotani (former Hosoi village, altitude: 215m) climate|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||240.7|
|Snowfall cm (inch)||274|
|Source:Japanese Meteorological Agency (Mean Precipitation: 1996-2010, Mean Snowfall: 1981-2010)|
The time of dawn
On the west bank of the Jintsu River, an ancient clan, Mr. Imizu, is a prominent clan, and this Mr. Imizu is known as a traditional clan that produced the nationally built Ogawa Onsen. The burial mounds at Mt. Kureha are believed to be the ancestors of the lineage of Mr. Imizu. During the Tenpyo period, the current eastern part of Toyama City (based on the area from Kamiino to Tensho-ji to Maruyama in Nishi-Fukuzawa)Todaiji TempleIt was known as "Oyabusho" on the floor. Moreover, in the eastern part, the area centered around the present name of Namerikawa City was called “Horieso”.
In the Heian period, newIse ShrineRyo Hirota kitchen (Toyama City Hirota area), Chokodo Ryoshinbo kitchen (Toyama City Shinbo), Shin-Kumanosha territory mountain Geku (Toyama City Ota or Yoshioka), and other manor houses were set up.
Moreover, Iwase (Toyama City Iwase) and Mizuhashi (Toyama City Mizuhashi) were located as stations on the Hokuriku Road. Among them, MizuhashiPillow soshikoIn "," Watari is a sword, a sword, and a sword.Across the water bridgeIt is written as.
Expansion of the manor and the family
An aristocratic private land system that fundamentally supports an aristocratic society in the Ritsuryo system.ManorIs expanded,White river-Toba-GoshirakawaThe third generationPoliticsIt increased further in the period. At that time, it was a real branch countryVietnamAtAkitaka FujiwaraAlthough it is a relative of the Koushuji family, he was facing down as an absence.
After the death of Pope Shirakawa, a system for managing the manor was revealed as a country of knowledge in its place. Horie-so is the priest of Takahara Fujiwara (Mr. Kanshu-ji), who is the Hanwano-so and Miyagawa-soFujiwaraOne gate (Mr. Tokudaiji) visits KoyasoFujiwara executionOne gate (Mr. Sanjo) ruled. Mr. Miyamichi, who is absent from Mr. Kyoshuji, dominated Horieso and Ota Ho (Ota, Toyama City), and became the ancestor of his family members Ota and Ninagawa. Other manors have likewise moved to local dominance.
Yoritomo GengenIs a wise manKamakura PeriodThen, Ota Tamo spread in the southern part of the shogunate appointed by Hokuriku Road GeneralLord,Hojo morning(Nakoshi) Became a property. This is not easily accepted by Mr. Taira,Yoshinaka KisoToYoshitsune MinamotoIt's an unlucky route for the ShogunateChineseIt is a restraint of us. On the other hand, Mr. Miyamichi in Horie-so is relieved of the manor, and Mr. Ota is also relieved of the development territory except Otaho, leaving the road to the royal family for those who live there.
The fall of the Kamakura Shogunate and the rise of guardian daimyo
Protection of ChinaHojo morning(Nakoshi) continued to receive the oppression of Hojo-san's prevailing style because he was a leading pedigree of Hojo-jou. AndNagoshiIn the era of, the Rokhara exploration was destroyed, and in the end of the samurai of the local warriorHoshotsu CastleI was hungry at and reached the end. Near time, in KamakuraHojo high timeHowever, the Kamakura Shogunate was destroyed.
Northern and Northern DynastiesTo enter the,TurbulenceGuardian Etchu who played an active part inNaomi MomoiLaunched an anti-Bakufu movement based around the Kokokuji Temple in Ota Hofu City. Although I once returned to the Shogunate for a while,Mr. SanamiDue to the conflict with him, he again faced down to Etchu. Momoi repeated battles in Nagasawa (Nagasawa, Toyama City),1371(Security(4 years), after the battle of Tonami-gun Goinso, the story was unknown, and Mr. Saba gained control of Etchu. On the other hand, it expanded widely to the area between the Jintsu River and the Joganji River.Ota HoIt is,Muromachi ShogunateJurisdictionHosokawa familyThe town of Yanagimachi (Yanagicho, Toyama City) is born in the northern part of Otaho. Mr. Shiba and Mr. Hosokawa have a conflict in the shogunate, and Mr. Hosokawa continued to control Otaho even after Mr. Shiba defeated Mr. Momoi as a guardian of Etchu, so Mr. Momoi's remnants and nationals are I ran away and received the patronage of Mr. Hosokawa. Around this time, Toyamago appears in the Ota domain.
1377(Eiwa3 years), a Chinese invasion of conspiracy happened, and a battle with Mr. Guardian Saba. Govern the torn ChineseYosoyuki HosokawaWas protected by Otaho, and Mr. Shiba came to the situation. The enraged Yoriyuki Hosokawa dispatched the deputy official Shinomoto to confront Mr. Shiba, and the situation was a quick one. This situation continued, and the movement to overtake Hosokawa in Kyo became stronger, and Yoriyuki Hosokawa was discharged from his jurisdiction.Yoshimasa ShibaBecame the jurisdiction (Kangaku's political change). However, Hosokawa did not let go of Otaho, so the protection of Vietnam over China was finally from Mr. Shiba.HatakeyamaHanded over to. The last 160 years to protect ChinaHatakeyamaUp toMr. HatakeyamaWill be the hereditary.
The rise of guardian guardian village
Etchu at that timeMr. ShiinaBut IzumigunJimboBut in Tonami-gunMr. YusaWas a defendant for the county that developed from the "guardian". Under the patronage, there were nationalities called "Mata patronage" and "gun messenger."
Etchu protectionHatakeyama MochikuFrom the struggle forOnin's rebellionAt the time ofMasahatayamaServed as a subject. Above allJinbo ChoseiAfter the self-determination of the president, a general established by the presidentAshikaga materialEtchuHosotsuAnd the shogunate government (Etchu). At this time, Hatakeyama guardians of countries including Shiina of Etchushinkawa cooperated with the acceptance of Ashikaga prosthetic materials, and the guardian guardians of the Gungun group were on foot until the prosthetic material left Etchu. However, Mr. Hatakeyama, who lost the key president, lost the centripetal force because he was unable to bundle the nationalities of each region. Even in Etchu, the guardians of each district increased their power and received the patronage of Mr. Hosokawa.Hongwanji TempleThe curtain of history moved to the next power struggle, with the help of Ikko and Ikki.
Castle town formation
Sengoku periodSince then, she has been the guardian of Niseji-gun and Imizu-gunJimbo ChiefOn the natural embankment of the Jintsu River that flows through the northern end of OtahoToyama CastleWas built,castle townToyama Town has developed. Echigo at this timeUesugiWas under the invasion of Mr. Oda. Temporarily, EchigoUesugiAfter the invasion ofOda NobunagaWas ordered by Hei TechuNarimasa SasaEntered the castle,Ikko IkkoAnd EchigoUesugiIt became the base of the battle with.
At that time, the flood control project carried out by Narimasa Sasa controlled the flooding of rivers, leading to the development of the entire downstream region.
Edo PeriodWhen you enter, in the southNunoichiWas established. afterwards,NunoichiWas transferred to Noto,Kaga DomainFirst lordMaeda ToshinagaMade Toyama Castle a retreat.1609(KeichoIn 14 years, Toyama castle was burned down, and Toshinaga moved to Takaoka (Keicho Toyama fire). In addition, there is a theory that most of the castle town was burned down by this fire, but this isGenrokuIt is a theory derived from the "Three pots" written in a year. According to historical materials at that time, the castle was burned down, but the castle town was considered to have suffered relatively minor damage..
After that, the second lord of Toshinaga became a foster child.Maeda ToshinoriWhen he retires, the childToshiji MaedaOut of 54 stones in EtchuMisao-gunIncluding one yen land and ToyamaShinkawa-gunPart of 10 stones were sealed,Toyama DomainWas established.
Due to this packaging, Toyama Castle was renovated and developed as the Toyama town, which is now the central city of Toyama city. The second lord of the Toyama domainMaeda(Roshiko) promoted pharmaceuticals,MedicineManufacturing and sales ofA special type of business that is placed at the customer's homeWas created, and the industry centered on it was developed.
1871(Meiji4 years)May 8(Lunar calendar November 7)ofAbandoned DomainByToyama DomainThe territory becomes Toyama prefecture (former prefecture), and the territory of the Kaga domainKanazawaIt became (primary). December 12 of the same year (Lunar calendar November 11) To Toyama Prefecture at the same time as the transfer of Isami-gun and Shinkawa-gun, KanazawaShinkawa PrefectureRenamed to.1873(6th year of Meiji)May 9Shinkawa Prefectural OfficeUozuMoved to Toyama Castle Ruins.1876(9th year of Meiji)May 4In Shinkawa PrefectureIshikawaWas transferred to, but after the branch movement,1883(16th year of Meiji)May 5The entire area of the former Niikawa prefecture (Etchu) was separated from Ishikawa prefecture as Toyama prefecture, and the current Toyama prefecture was established.Since then, Toyama has been the prefectural capital of Toyama Prefecture.
1889(22th year of Meiji)May 4 OfMunicipal systemAfter the enforcement, industrialization was progressing mainly in the coastal areas by the mechanical and chemical industries.1899(Meiji 32)Public railway Hokuriku Line(CurrentAinokaze Toyama Railway Line) Has opened, and Iwase Port, which is the base of the Japan Sea Route that has continued since the Edo period,Koshinetsu district-Tokai regionIt was developed as a key point of transportation connecting with.
Around the Iwase Port, ferry boats flourished, and the five largest ferry boat wholesalers were the Baba family, the Yoneda family, the Mori family, the Hatakeyama family, and the Miyagi family. Above all, the Baba family is the eighth wife, Haru Baba,Former Toyama High SchoolHas contributed to the total amount of 160 billion yen in the present amount and has become the first honorary citizen of Toyama City.
Also, in the drug sales business, the drug wholesaler, which has been steadily accumulating since the Edo era and has grown greatly, has flourished. Among them, Mr. Ogiwara, Mr. Nakata, Mr. Kanaoka, Mr. Mizuta, and Mr. Matsui were known as the largest wholesalers in Toyama City. Among them, the first president of the Hokuriku Bank and the predecessor of Hokuriku Electric PowerToyama Electric LightIs the founder ofKanaoka Mata left gateIs born.
Showa (until WWII)
1928(ShowaIn 3 years, the "Toyama city planning project" (three pillars of canal, street and land readjustment project) constructed by the prefecture was adopted. North side of Toyama station and east of the mouth of the Jintsu RiverIwaseDirectly connect to the portFuiwa CanalThe plan was to create an industrial zone, obtain 116 cubic meters of canal excavated soil, and reclaim approximately 117 hectares of the old river channel (Jintsu abandoned river) to create a new urban area.
1936In (Showa 11), it is a reclaimed land of Jintsu abandoned river,Niman Industrial ExpositionWas opened at this time,Toyama Prefectural Office,Toyama Electric BuildingThe modern architecture such as was lined up and became the center of Toyama city... Matsukawa, which is currently loved by citizens for its boat boats and row of cherry trees,Teru MiyamotoThe novel "Hotaru River] And Tachikawa, which is notorious for the movie of the same name, is a trace of the old river channel of the Jintsu River.
This excavation and landfill plan On the life of an urban planning engineer According to Yoshiki Shirai (former Toyama Prefecture Civil Engineering Director), “Building the Foundation of Urban Toyama: Civil Engineering for Rivers, Bridges, and Urban Planning” Footprints of engineers ~ (2009 Gihodo Publishing) and "Civil engineering business in Toyama city area in the early Showa era and three civil engineers" (Urban Planning 55(4), 94, August 2006, 8 issue) It is described in detail. In addition,City planning local committeeIs established in each prefecture, and Kan'ichi Akashi isMinistry of InteriorIt is an engineer in charge of city planning sent from. Akashi worked in Toyama for 10 years, and was consistently involved in everything from planning to the outline of the project.
When the wartime color became stronger in the 1940s, the Toyama Castle Ruin became the center of the national prestige.1940(Showa 15) On August 8th, a debate citizens' meeting with 10 people1941(Showa 16) On July 7th, the Toyama Citizens' Convention, which attracted more than 7 people,1942(Showa 17) A large number of citizens were gathered on February 2th.Fall of SingaporeVictory celebration, etc.Second World WarMany events were held until the beginning of.. But on the other hand, at the end of the war1945(20)May 8 OfToyama air raidThen, Toyama Castle Ruin (southeast corner) became the target of the bombing of the US military, and 2,275 people were killed and 99.5% of the city area was destroyed by fire, and the complicated townscape and remnants of the castle town were destroyed.
Showa (after World War II)
1950In 25, a city plan was formulated in Toyama City, which became a burned field after the war. A modern city plan consisting of radial roads centering on Toyama station and roads crossing at right angles in a grid pattern was pushed forward. Reconstruction of the port facilities, heavy chemical industry and machinery industry that existed before the war,Takaoka,Shinminato City(CurrentImizu City) And other areas that occupy the coastal area and formed an industrial zone. In addition, a large-scale thermal power plant was installed in the estuary area to supply power, which was in demand with industrial development. Thus, Toyama City survived the period of high economic growth.
There were patients before the war,1955(Showa 30) From around1970 eraOf strange diseases that affect health over timeItai-itai diseasePollution problem became serious and became a problem in civil litigation. this isFour major pollution diseasesOne of theGifu OfMitsui Mining & SmeltingKamioka Office (Kamioka Mine)bymine OfSmeltingUntreated wastewater fromJinzu RiverInflow to the downstream areas of Kumano, Shinmei (former Toyama City), Fuchu (formerFuchu Town) Appeared in the person.
1972(Showa 47), young people began to gather around the downtown area every weekend, and the streets began to run wild with their own cars. I saw the situation seriouslyToyama Prefectural PoliceWith the support of the Chubu District Police Bureau, on June 6, the same year, 24 people including riot police were put in. The main roads in the city were closed at night, the movie theaters and other facilities were closed at midnight, and a crowd of about 1200 people gathered was disbanded..
Heisei (former Toyama City)
1995(7) was completed. This is a facility where you can create and practice music, theatre, dance, and art. There is a stage rehearsal room and rehearsal room where you can practice in the same environment as the actual stage, and a practice room where you can practice everyday for individuals and groups.
1996(8)May 4, Toyama City (old city)Core cityReceived designation. Administrative authority has been strengthened, and it has become possible to perform business such as permission for restaurant business, authorization and supervision of setting of nursery school.
19969,Toyama City Arts and Culture HallThe wreckage of (Overd Hall) was done. It has 4 floors, 5 floors, and a total seating capacity of 2,200, and is widely used for concerts, plays, and academic conferences. It is called a stage, and can transform a large stage set.
1997(9),Fuiwa Canal Kansui ParkOpens. Was established as a symbol zone ofFuiwa CanalIt is a 9.7 hectare park built around the. Inside the park is the Tianmen Bridge, which has a pair of observation towers and a red thread telephone that connects the observation towers. Kansui Park andIwaseThere is a boarding point for connecting to and from.
1999 (Heisei 11),Toyama International Conference CenterIs completed.
In 2000, () will be held.
Heisei (currently Toyama City)
2005(17)May 4, Toyama City (old city),Kamishinagawa-gunOsawano Town,Mt. Ooyama Town,Misao-gun ,Fuchu Town,Yamada Village,Hosiri Village7 municipalities were newly merged and the current Toyama City was established (Great Heisei merger). Because of the new merger, it will be designated as a core city again.
2007(19)May 2In ToyamaCentral city activation basic planIs certified as the first issue. For 1 hectares, we plan to consolidate hospitals, nursing homes, and shops in the central area to create an environment where elderly people can live without relying on cars, centering on next-generation trams. Bus route support projects and JRTakayama Main LineWe are implementing a public transportation support project such as Toyama Light Rail.
About 2007:19 am on March 3, 25,Noto Peninsula EarthquakeDue to the city's new cherry blossom townFuchu TownSeismic intensity less than 5 in Sasakura district, Ishizaka A seismic intensity of 4 was observed in the Fukushima, Imaizumi, Kaminisugi, Hanasaki, Yamadayu, and Yubara districts.
In 2007 (Heisei 19), "Sakanomachi Ohashi" will open in the Yao area.
In 2008 (Heisei 20), on the JR Takayama Main LineFuchu-Usaka StationOpens.
2011(23) is completed.
2012(24), the Josai Koen small hydroelectric power plant and the Higashimachi/Higashishinmachi public hall small hydroelectric power plant are completed.
2013(25), Yamada area light up project, Niji no Kakehashi will be held.
2014(26)12In the 100 Resilient City (100RC) program led by the Rockefeller Foundation in the United States, the city was selected as one of the 100 cities in the world to take an advanced approach to the challenges facing the city.
2015(27)May 3,Hokuriku ShinkansenNagano - KanazawaThe space opens,TokyoStarting withCapital Area-Kanto regionAccess with has improved dramatically.Also at the same timeToyama StationPartial opening of the current station building and the start of tram access under the Toyama Station viaduct on the Toyama Tram Line.
2016(28)May 5-16 days,The 42th Summit of Developed Countries"Ise Shima SummitG7 Toyama Environment Ministers' Meeting was held in Toyama City.G7andEUEnvironment ministers, ministers of related international organizations, etc.Environment issues"" was adopted, such as exchanging opinions on. However, from August to SeptemberCity council OfLDPLegislator using forged receiptState affairs activity expensesIt was discovered that he had received fraudulently. Fraudsters have also been found among the Democratic Party members, and as of September 9, 20 have announced that they will resign.
2018(30)May 6As a local government that comprehensively tackles a wide range of issues in the fields of economy, society, and the environment,SDGs Future CityWas selected to.. In August,Toyama City SDGs Future City PlanFormulated.
2018 (Heisei 30) will be held.
Reiwa (currently Toyama City)
2020(Reiwa2 years)May 3, The direct operation of the tram running north and south of Toyama City has started..Prior to this, the same yearMay 2Operates a tram that runs in the southern part of Toyama CityToyama regional railwayAnd run a tram running in the north of Toyama cityToyama Light RailMerged.
|Toyama City and Population Distribution by Age in Japan (2005)||Toyama City Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Toyama City (equivalent area) Population Changes
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Compact town development utilizing public transportation
- As a result of the development of suburban and diffusion-type towns, Toyama City is convenient for moving by car, but without a car it became a very inconvenient city. In this way, when the population and city functions are spread over the entire city area, costs for public services such as road maintenance and garbage collection tend to increase. In addition, the population is decreasing,Trinity reformIf the amount of subsidies and subsidies from the government decreases, it becomes difficult to maintain society.
- Therefore, the town is being developed based on each station on the railway tracks and main bus lines that extend radially around Toyama station. By doing this, it is said that it is convenient without a car and can further reduce the cost of public services (motorizationCancellation). Therefore, the following measures are taken.
- Machinaka Residence Promotion Business-Subsidize the cost of housing acquisition and rent for rental housing in the city, and encourage population return to urban areas. In 2006 (Heisei 18), the population of the downtown area started to increase.
- Opening of Toyama Light Rail-The JR Toyama Port Line, which had been a serious problem due to the decrease in users, was partially converted to a tram to increase the number of trains, and the convenience was improved by adjusting to the lap time of the bus. ..
- By constructing a new ring road on the Toyama Local Railway Toyama Tram Line, a new LRT vehicle will connect the area around Toyama Station with the central shopping district.
- Takayama Main Line (Activation) Social Experiment-In addition to increasing the number of trains, feeder buses and free parking lots at each station (Park and ride) Is an attempt to increase the number of users.
- Central city activation basic plan -Formulate in order to realize a city in which various urban functions are compactly integrated in response to the declining population and low birthrate and aging society. The country's No. 1 certification has been granted and it is now possible to receive subsidies.
- A city master plan was formulated to draw the future image of the city 20 years from now.
- Toyama City Environmental Model City Action Plan -A CO2 reduction plan based on the compact city strategy was formulated.
The number of employees as of April 2007, 19 is 4... We are working to reduce the number of employees to 2010 or less by 4,311 (2005% reduction from 5.1).. The number of employees per citizen is still large compared to cities of similar size. Currently, we are promoting private consignment/privatization,PFII am also utilizing. At the district center, various applications and documents can be issued (as of November 2006, 11).
- Toyama area: Toyama City HallTotal track・Atago・Annoya・Yachitomachi・Gobancho・Yanagimachi・Shimizumachi・Hoshiimachi・Nishida district・Horikawa・Horikawaminami・East part・Okuda・Okudakita・Sakuraya・Gofu・Jinmei・Iwase・Hagiura・Ohirota・Hama Kurosaki, Harihara, Toyota, Hirota, Shinjo, Fujinoki, Yamamuro, Yamamuro Central, Ota, Ninagawa, Shinpo, Kumano, Tsukioka, Shikata, Hachiman, Kusashima, Kuragaki, Kureha, Nagaoka, Kanoe, Furusawa, Ota, Ikeda・Central part of Mizuhashi・West part of Mizuhashi・East part of Mizuhashi・Misato・Kamijo・Gwangyang
- Osawano area: Osawano administration service center, Okubo, Funaho, Oba, Shimoda northern part
- Mt. Ooyama Area: Mt. Ooyama Administrative Service Center/Omi/Osho/Fukuzawa
- Yao area: Yao Administrative Service Center/Honai/Sugihara/Uhana/Muromaki/Kuroseya/Nozumi/Ninho/Ohase
- Fuchu area: Fuchu administrative service center, Usaka, Asahi, Miyagawa, Fuchu Kumano, Furusato, Otogawa, Jimbo
- Yamada area: Yamada core nuclear center
- Hosiri Area: Hosiri Core District Center/South
- Board of education
- Education General Affairs Division-Toyama College of Foreign Languages
- Integrated School Maintenance Promotion Office
- School facility section
- School Education Division-Education Center, Outdoor Education Center, Elementary/Middle School/Kindergarten
- School Health Division-School Lunch Center
- Lifelong Learning Section-Folklore Village Management Center, Buried Cultural Property Center, Public Hall, Civic Learning Center, Library, Science Museum, Folk Museum, Toyama Glass Research Institute, Sea of Japan Research Institute
- Sports and Health Division
- Osawano Education Administration Center-Elementary school, junior high school, kindergarten, community center, Osawa Wildlifelong Learning Center, Osawano Fureai Center, Osawano Cultural Center
- Mt. Ooyama Education Administration Center-Elementary/Middle School/Kindergarten, Community Center, Mt. Ooyama Cultural Center, Mt. Ooyama History and Folklore Museum
- Yao Education Administration Center-Elementary School/Junior High School/Kindergarten, Community Center, Yao Community Center, Yao Owara Museum, Yao Art Preservation Museum, Yao Fossil Museum, Yao Sports Arena
- Fuchu Education Administration Center-Elementary School / Junior High School / Kindergarten, Public Hall, Fuchu Fureaikan, Fuchu Gymnasium
- Yamada Education Administration Center-Elementary/Junior High School, Community Center
- Hosoi Education Administration Center-Elementary/Junior High School, Community Center, Inotani Sekishokan
Successive Mayors (former Toyama City and present Toyama City)
|代||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date||Remarks|
|Old city (before public election)|
|Old city (public election)|
Tadao Nakasai (former Mayor Osawano) served as a executor on behalf of the mayor from the start of the new Toyama City in April until the new mayor was decided.
The initial budget for fiscal 2007 was approximately 3,677 billion (+99 billion, +2.7%). Compared to the original budget (about 2005 billion) in 4,410, which was merged into New Toyama City, it is about -16.6%. In corporate accounting such as water supply business and hospital business, the increase of 520 billion is remarkable.
The financial results for fiscal 2006 (as of September 19, 9) were about 30 billion yen (about 63 billion year-on-year), showing a loss.
- General account 37 billion
- Special account 2 million
- Corporate accounting -102 billion
The balance of municipal bonds is approximately 4,420 billion (approximately -22 billion year-on-year) (as of September 2006, 9).
The initial budget scale for fiscal 2006 is as follows.
- General account 1,588 billion
- Special account 1,500 billion
- Corporate accounting 491 billion
- Public local wholesale market (Kakeo Town)
- Farming Support Center (Tsukioka Town)
- Toyama Central Post Office - Japan Post BankToyama store,Japan Life InsuranceToyama Branch,Toyama Minami Post OfficeToyama station front branchAlongside (Non-collection station)
- Toyama West Post Office(Regional division office）
- Toyama Minami Post Office(It is no longer a regional division, but at the timePostal businessToyama branch delegated the collection and delivery of the city center)
- Toyama Kita Post Office
- Etchu Yao Post Office
- Kureha Post Office
- Hosui Post Office
- Mizuhashi Post Office
Wide area administration
- Toyama District Wide Area Administrative Association-The constituent municipalities are Toyama City, Namekawa City, Tateyama Town, Kamiichi Town, Funabashi Village.
- Toyama Area Wide Area Clean Center (Tateyama Town)
- Toyama Area Wide Area Recycle Center/Recycle Plaza (Toyama City)
- Toyama Area Wide Area Office Association Joganji Heights Sports Park (Tateyama Town)
- Toyama Prefectural PoliceHeadquarters
Independent administrative agency
- Railway/Transportation OrganizationHokuriku Shinkansen Second Construction Bureau
- Automotive Technology AgencyHokuriku Shin-Etsu Inspection Department Toyama Office
- Car accident prevention mechanismToyama branch
- Japan External Trade OrganizationToyama Office
- Japan Pension ServiceToyama Pension Office
- United Nations Environmental Program(UNEP/NOWPAP) Regional Coordination Department Toyama Office
Changes in administrative areas
- 1889(22th year of Meiji)May 4 -Due to city system enforcementKamishinagawa-gunToyama City and other 83 cities have implemented the city system, Toyama City (- March 2005) was established.
- 1901(34th year of Meiji)May 11 -Kamishinkawa-gunOkudaPart of is incorporated.
- 1909(42) April 4-Okuda-mura, Kamishinagawa-gunHorikawa Village-Yamamuro Village-Misao-gunSakuraya Village-Higashi Kureha VillagePart of each is incorporated.
- 1917(6th year of Taisho) April 4-Incorporated part of Sakuraya Village, Negishi.
- 1920(9th year of Taisho) April 4-Transferred to Sakuraya Village, Neguro.
- 1926(Taisho 15)May 7 -Incorporated Higashi-Kureha Village, Meiji District
- 1935(Showa 10) April 4-Transferred Okudamura Kamishinagawa-gun.
- 1936(11)May 2 - Jinzu RiverIncorporated the abandoned river area.
- 1937(12)May 4 -Incorporated part of Yamamuro Village, Kamishinagawa-gun.
- 1940(15)May 9 -Kamishinkawa-gunShinjo Town-Higashiiwase Town-Ohirota Village-Shimamura-Toyota Village-Hama Kurosaki Village-Harihara-Hirota, NyogunShinmei VillageIncorporated.
- 1942(17)May 5 -Kamishinkawa-gunHorikawa Town-Otamura-Ninagawa Village・Incorporated Yamamuro Village.
- 1960(35)May 10 -NyogunWago TownAnd Kamishinkawa-gunFunan VillageIncorporated.
- 1965(40) April 4-MisogoriKureha TownIncorporated.
- 1966(41)May 5 - Nakashinkawa-gunMizuhashi TownIncorporated.
- 2005(17) April 4-Toyama City (- March 1),Kamishinagawa-gunMt. Ooyama Town,Osawano Town, NyogunFuchu Town, ,Yamada Village,Hosiri VillageOf the new municipal systemToyama City (April 2005 -)Was established.
The Toyama City Council has a capacity of 38 people.
City council organization
- Main Convention
- Standing Committee
- General Affairs Education Committee
- Welfare Committee
- Commerce, Industry, Forestry and Fisheries Committee
- Construction committee
- Congress Steering Committee
- Special committee
- Town development and public transport measures special committee
- Unoccupied house special committee
- Financial Results Special Committee (general/special, company)
- Standing Committee
(As of May 2019, 4)
|Parliamentary name||Number of seats||President|
|Social DemocratsParliamentary Assembly||3||Atsushi Muraishi|
|Japan Communist Party||2||Yukari Akahoshi|
|Parliament Seisei||2||Masao Hashimoto|
|Japan Restoration Party||1||Taketoshi Kanai|
|Forum 38||1||Oshima Mitsuru|
|Founding reform||1||Akihiro Kinoshita|
|LDP club||1||Kazuhisa Murakami|
Toyama Prefectural Assembly (elected to Toyama City)
- Constant number: 14 people
- Term: April 2019th, 31 to 4 (Heisei 30)Reiwa5 years) April 4
|Constituency||Representative name||Parliamentary name||Remarks|
|Toyama City Daiichi||Nakagawa Tadaaki||LDPPrefectural assembly|
|Tadashi Sugimoto||Parliamentary sincerity|
|Tsutomu Igarashi||LDP Prefectural Assembly|
|Hiroko Hizume||Japan Communist PartyPrefectural assembly|
|Okuno Eiko||LDP Prefectural Assembly|
|Yukitaro Hiraki||LDP Prefectural Assembly|
|Tsutomu Yoshida||KomeitoPrefectural assembly|
|Shinya Okazaki||Social DemocratsPrefectural assembly|
|Kyoko Tanebe||LDP Prefectural Assembly|
|Masahiro Shoji||LDP Prefectural Assembly|
|Daisuke Fujii||LDP Prefectural Assembly|
|Toyama City Second||Mitsuaki Miyamoto||LDP Prefectural Assembly|
|Hirohisa Fujii||LDP Prefectural Assembly|
|Manabu Inoue||LDP Prefectural Assembly|
House of Representatives
- Term: October 2017, 29 (Heisei 10)-October 22, 2021 (Reiwa 3 years) October 10, 21 ("48th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Toyama Prefecture 1rd Ward(Former Toyama City Area)||Hiroaki Tabata||LDP||3||Constituency|
|Toyama Prefecture 2rd Ward(Areas other than Toyama City in the city)||Mitsuhiro Miyakoshi||LDP||8||Constituency|
- Toyama District Court(Nishida region)
- Toyama Family Court(Nishida region)
- Toyama Summary Court (Nishida district)
- Toyama Public Prosecutor's Board (Nishida Region)
Other judicial institutions
- Toyama prison(Nishiaraya)
- Toyama Prefectural Human Rights Committee (Ushijima Shinmachi)
- Toyama Juvenile Classification Center (Saiji Temple)
- Toyama District Public Prosecutor's Office(Nishida region)
- Toyama Legal Affairs Bureau (Ushijima Shinmachi)
- Toyama Probation Center (Nishida region)
In terms of economy, Toyama is the center of Toyama Prefecture.
The Toyama economy laid the foundation in Toyama prefecture during the Meiji period after the abolition of the clan. The representative one is Hokuriku, the largest and the second largest regional bank in Japan.Hokuriku BankAndHokuriku Electric PowerIs located in Toyama City and forms the basis of economic activities in Toyama Prefecture and Hokuriku.
It also supports the economy of Toyama Prefecture from the side.Toyama UniversityWas born by the donation act of Toyama citizens and groupsFormer Toyama High School,Toyama Pharmaceutical CollegeIs drawing the flow of.
Toyama Prefecture is the prefecture with the highest rice cultivation rate on cultivated land in Japan. Paddy fields also spread in the suburbs of Toyama City.
In the Kureha area in the west, the pear fields described below are spreading. In addition, grapes are produced in a part of the mountain area.
The fishing industry has fishing ports on the four sides of the west coast and on the water bridge in the east. Also, once on the Jinzu RivertroutIs going up, and the special product made by itTrout sushi(Masu no sushi).
- Agricultural products
- Pear, which accounts for 97% (2,702 tons) of fruit production in Toyama City, is responsible for 9% of the total cultivated shipment value in Toyama City. It is also the center of pear production in the prefecture, accounting for 70% of the amount shipped within the prefecture. It accounts for 0.8% of the nationwide shipment.
- In Toyama City, Kureha and Oota in the west are the production areas, and what can be collected here isKureha PearIt is called (no sashimi). The one made in the adjacent Kosugi-Daimon area of Imizu City is also called Kurenashi.
- Kureha's agriculture originally focused on rice cultivation. However, occupy most of KurehaKureha HillsThe area was so dry that the rice fields would dry if the sunshine continued, so pear cultivation started in the 1920s. Currently, there are pear fields in Kureha Hills.
- It is actively produced in the Osawano area in the south.
- It is mainly produced in the mountains in the western Fuchu area. There are many tourist vineyards,WineIs also being brewed. Even in the Kurosedani area in the Yao area in the south, it is slightly produced.
- Koshihikari RiceIs being actively produced. Above all, the rice harvested in the western part of the city is "Hachimachi riceIt is branded under the name "Hatchomai".
- Marine Products
- White shrimp(Mainly called "white shrimp" in the prefecture)
- Firefly squid
- Yellowtail(Cold yellowtail)
- Snow crab
- Suzuki Tei- 1877(10th year of Meiji) Founded. "Kameme Yokan" is a traditional confectionery of Toyama that imitates the annual ring of the prefectural tree Tateyama cedar. Imperial presentation Yokan.
- Moon World Honpo - 1897(Meiji 30) Founded. “Magashi Tsuki Sekai” was named after the image of a pale moonlight floating in the sky of the dawn.
- Chikurindo Honpo- 1790(Kansei2 years), "Churindo" was appointed by the Toyama domain. Toyama Manju.
- Isonoya-specializes in sweets using figs. Received the Minister of Foreign Affairs Award at the Confectionery Expo in 2002.
- Bon-Libran-Confectionery Honpo that originated in eastern Toyama Prefecture. Known for "Tomiya Man" and "Amakintan".
- Hontokatsuya-famous confection "Tateyama Ichimaku"
- Masumizumi-Masuda Brewery (Higashiiwase Town)
- We worked on making Ginjo sake from an early stage.1972A regular group who received a gold medal from the evaluation committee.
- Wind tray-Fukutsuru Sake Brewery (Nishimachi, Yao Town)
- Founded in the Kaei year (about 150 years ago). At the National Sake Review,1992Won the gold medal for the first time.
- Fumichuku-Fumiku Chrysanthemum Brewery (Momotsuka)
- Owara Musume, Kaze no Bon Love Song, Owara no Sato-Tamasahi Sake Brewery (Higashi-cho, Yao-cho)
- Yoshino Tomo-Yoshino Tomo Shuzo Co., Ltd. (Shinaizawa, Fuchu-cho)
- Takazumi-Takazumi Sake Brewing Co., Ltd.
- Sansho Raku-Sansho Raku Brewery Co., Ltd.
- 1880(Meiji 13) Founded.
- Toyama Station OfEkibenPrepared by. "Trout sushiThis is the first time that "" was sold under the product name of "Masuno Sushi".
- Kawakami trout sushi restaurant
- Aoyama Sohonpo
- Kobayashi troutish shop (Kobayashi Koichi)
- Sasayoshi of taste
- Otaya troutish shop
- Imai store
Toyama City is one of the leading industrial cities on the Sea of Japan side.
As an industry that continues from before the war, it boasts the pharmaceutical industry represented by "Kusuri no Toyama" that can be traced back to the Edo period, and one of the nation's leading production volumes.bearingWhile there are industrial machinery manufacturing industries such as, etc. Manufacturing industries such as functional robots are emerging.
What supports the development of these industries as manufacturing research bases is the geographical conditions that make it easy to obtain cheap power supply and good quality and abundant industrial water,Toyama University・Enhancement of industry-academia-government collaborative research facilities centered on Toyama Prefecture, and important designated portsFushiki Toyama PortToyama area"Hokuriku Expressway,Tokai Hokuriku ExpresswayIt can be said that it is an area that has both convenience of transportation to the Pacific side industrial area and the countries of the Sea of Japan side.
- Companies with factories and business establishments
- Astellas Pharma Tech Toyama Technology Center (Kotojin Town):Astellas PharmaGroup manufacturing and research bases
- ShikiboToyama Factory (Nishi-Osawa)
- Toyama Chemical IndustryToyama Office (Shimookui)
- Nissan ChemicalToyama Factory (Sasakura, Fuchu-cho)
- Nippon CarbonToyama Factory (Takauchi)
- Hitachi Kokusai ElectricToyama Factory (Yachocho Houchi)
- Fuji Pharmaceutical IndustryToyama Factory/Research Institute (Mizuhashi Tsujigado)
- Fuji PharmaceuticalToyama Factory / Toyama Second Factory (Itanaka, Fuchu-cho)
- Security Supply Toyama Factory (Kamiakae)
- Mitsubishi ChemicalToyama Office (Kaigan-dori)
- Toyama Works (Shimoshin Nisso Town)
- Koshi Neutralization Paper (Yao Paper)
- Toyama wood inlay
- Toyama Lion Head
- Toyama clay doll
- Shinto kiln
- ToyamaGlass crafts(Toyama CityToyama glass modeling laboratory）
The old central commercial areaTotal track(Sogawa) ・(I.e.(Nishicho) It is a neighborhood.However, after the bubble period, around Toyama StationMarie Toyama,Toyama Station Front CiCBuildings of commercial buildings are being built one after another, and there is customer interaction with Somagane and Nishimachi. Furthermore, the damage caused by the advancement of suburban SCs, which will be described later, is also large, and the status of Somaganewa and Nishimachi tends to decline relatively year by year. At Somagane Nishimachi, a major department store was opened in March 2006.SeibuWhile the Toyama store has withdrawn and there is still concern about a decline in centripetal force, the Shinkansen has opened around the station, and it is thought that it will continue to develop as the Toyama station is elevated and the land readjustment project is underway.
In order to overcome this situationCompact citySeveral redevelopment plans have been proposed and are in progress in combination with promotion policies. Toyama, a new department store relocated in September 2007YamatoCommercial facility with "Sowaku Ferio] Opened. Toyama Yamato old store site (Nishimachi Minami area)Toyama City Library,Toyama Daiichi BankHead office,ガ ラ スA complex building that houses an art museumTOYAMA KirariWas completed in the spring of 2015. In Somagane West Area,Cinema complex,HotelComplex commercial buildings such asYoutown SomaruWas opened in June 2016, and in the Somagane-Nishimachi area, it was the revival of a large-scale movie theater for the first time in about 6 years. In addition, complex facilities mainly consisting of condominiums have been completed in the F district of Chuo-dori and the southeast district of Nishimachi. Other than that, the former Toyama Seibu Remains area is undergoing redevelopment work consisting of commercial facilities and condominiums by the end of 10. Redevelopment to be under consideration is under consideration.
Central shopping streets are Somagane-dori Shopping Street and Chuo-dori Shopping Street. The two shopping arcades are consecutive arcades, and the combined length of the two arcades is one kilometer, the largest in Hokuriku. On the other hand, because of its length, it is not very efficient in attracting customers, which is one of the causes of creating Shutter Street in a part of Chuo-dori Shopping Street.
2000, Fuchu area (at that timeMisao-gunFuchu Town) LargeShopping mall"Future City FavoreWas opened. It is also a city ring roadKusshima Lineas well as the National Route 359From the new house alongside to Fuchucho HayaseRoadside shopIt has become a big commercial area due to the accumulation of, and is booming. Therefore, Nakagawara and KakeoFuchu OhashiIn the vicinity, heavy traffic jams occur on holidays.
The major shopping centers and large supermarkets in Toyama City are as follows.
- Future City Favore
- Sowaku Ferio
- ApitaToyama store
- Fair Mall Toyama(APITA Toyama East Store)
- Green Mall Yamamuro
- Shopping town Kitanomori
- Ohirota Shopping Center Lumines
- My Plaza
- Alice Shopping Center
- Marie Toyama
- Toyama Station Front CiC
- Listed company headquartered
- Hokuriku Electric Industry(Shimookubo, listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange)
- Cosel(Kamiakae Town, listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange)
- Hokuhoku Financial Group(Tsutsumachi-dori, Tokyo Stock Exchange 1st section, listed on the bill):Hokuriku BankとHokkaido BankHolding company
- Hokuriku Electric Power(Listed on Ushijima Town, First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange)
- Hokuriku Electric Works(Listed on Higashida district town, first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange)
- Asahi printing(Otemachi, listed on the second section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange)
- Nichiiko(Somma, listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange)
- Dite(Yokamachi, listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange)
- Toyama Daiichi Bank(Somma, listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange)
- (Toyota-cho, listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange)
- Tanaka Precision Industry(Listed on Shinjo Honmachi, JASDAQ)
- Unlisted company headquartered
- Companies with branch offices
- Wealthy lifeToyama Branch (Sakurahashi Street)
- Hitachi, Ltd.Hokuriku Branch (Ushijima Town)
- ToshibaHokuriku Branch (Jintsu Honmachi 1-chome)
- Kansai Electric PowerHokuriku branch office (Higashida district 1-chome)
- Furukawa ElectricHokuriku Branch (Ushijima Town)
- Kobe SteelHokuriku Branch (Ushijima Town)
- JFE SteelHokuriku Branch (Sakurahashi Street)
- Sumitomo MetalHokuriku Branch (Sakurahashi Street)
- Nisshin SteelHokuriku Branch (Sakurahashi Street)
- Fuji ElectricHokuriku Branch (Sakurahashi Street)
- Maeda Construction IndustryHokuriku Branch (Ushijima Town)
- Sanki IndustryHokuriku Branch (Somagane 1-chome)
- ITOCHU CorporationToyama Branch (Ushijima Town)
- MitsuiHokuriku Branch (Sakurahashi Street)
- Mitsubishi CorporationHokuriku Branch (Ushijima Shinmachi)
- Mitsubishi Heavy IndustriesHokuriku Branch (Ushijima Town)
- IHIHokuriku Branch (Sakurahashi Street)
- FujikuraHokuriku Branch (Ushijima Town)
- JFE EngineeringToyama Branch (Sakurahashi Street)
- Power developmentHokuriku Branch (Sakurahashi Street)
- FujikoshiHokuriku Branch (Ishikin)
Sister cities/partner cities
- sister city
*Wellington is a former Osawano town, and the remaining 3 cities are a former Toyama city.
- City of Modidas Cruzes(Federal Republic of BrazilState of Sao Paulo）
- Qinhuangdao City(People's Republic of ChinaHebei Province）
- Durham City(The United States of AmericaNorth carolina）
- (Wellington）(Australian CommonwealthNew South Wales）
- Gwangju(South Korea Wide area city）
- 2011(23) Sister city tie-up
- * Those that have a head office and a concert hall
- TV station
- NHK Toyama Broadcasting Station
- Northern Japan Broadcasting(KNB TV,NNN/NNSseries)
- Tulip TV(TUT,JNNAffiliate) *Toyama City has a broadcasting center (Playing room) Is located. Head officeTakaoka
- Toyama TV Broadcast(BBT,FNN/FNSseries)
- Radio stations
- NHK Toyama Broadcasting Station
- Northern Japan Broadcasting (KNB Radio,NRN-JRNseries)
- Toyama FM Broadcasting(FM Toyama,JFNseries)
- Toyama City FM(City-FM,Community broadcasting）
- Cable TV
- Cable tv toyama(Former Toyama City, Osawano, Hosoi, Mt. Ooyama, Yao area)
- Superior woman cable TV(Machu/Yamada area)
- The following does not exist
- Newspaper company
- Northern Japan Newspaper *The following bases are located in the city:
- Yao Branch
- Osawano Branch
- Mt. Ooyama Branch
- Creation Forest Etchuza
- Ishikawa Prefecture's local newspaper "Hokoku newspaper(Hokkoku Shimbun) Toyama Headquarters publishes the Toyama Prefecture version of the same paper
In addition to the above, there are no affiliated stations in Toyama PrefectureTV Asahi,Hokuriku Asahi BroadcastingIshikawa commercial TV stations, etc.Yomiuri ShimbunSuch asNational newspaperEach paper,Hokuriku Chunichi Newspaper,Kyodo News-Jiji PressEtc. have a base in the city.
- 1923(12th year of Taisho) September-Municipal elementary school fall system (double grades) introduced.1935(Showa 10) Abolished.
- 2006(18)-In all elementary schools, in order to ensure safety when going to and from school, a "school safety patrol team" is formed by local residents.
- 2008(20)-Free choice of junior high school to attendSchool selection systemTo introduce. This system guarantees that children living in school districts will attend the junior high school and accept students from other school districts.
- Toyama University(Former Toyama University, formerToyama Medical and Pharmaceutical University, OldTakaoka Junior College）
- Seijo University Toyama Learning Center
- Toho Gakuen Graduate University
- Toyama International University
College of technology
- Toyama National College of Technology(OldToyama National College of Technology, OldToyama College of Maritime Technology）
- Toyama Prefectural
- Toyama Prefectural Kureha High School
- Toyama Prefectural Central Agricultural High School
- Toyama Prefectural Toyama High School
- Toyama Prefectural Toyama Izumi High School
- Toyama Prefectural Toyama Technical High School
- Toyama Prefectural Toyama Commercial High School
- Toyama Prefectural Toyama Chubu High School
- Toyama Prefectural Toyama Nishi High School
- Toyama Prefectural Toyama East High School
- Toyama Prefectural Toyama Northern High School
- Toyama Prefectural Toyama Minami High School
- Toyama Prefectural Mizuhashi High School
- Toyama Prefectural Yao High School
- Toyama Prefectural Yuho High School
- Toyama Daiichi High School
- Toyama International University High School
- Fujikoshi Technical High School
- Ryukoku Toyama High School
- Takato High School
- Katayama Gakuen High School*Junior high school
- Seijo International High SchoolToyama Learning Center
Junior high school
- Toyama City
- Katayama Gakuen Junior High School*Junior high school
- Toyama City
- Toyama Prefectural Toyama Vision Support School
- Toyama Prefectural Toyama hearing aid school
- Toyama Prefectural Koshi Support School
- Toyama Prefectural Shiratori Support School
- Toyama Prefectural Toyama General Support School
- Toyama Prefectural Hometown Support School
- Toyama Prefectural Toyama Higher Support School
- Toyama University School of Human Development Special Support School
- Osawano Home Economics College
- Vocational schoolVocational school
- Toyama Ohara Bookkeeping Law College
- Toyama Foreign Language College
- Toyama Creative College
- Toyama Prefectural Institute of Health
- Toyama Barber Beauty College
- Toyama Medical Association Nursing College
- Toyama Dental College
- Toyama Municipal Nursing College
- Toyama Design and Beauty College
- National Hospital Organization Toyama Hospital Nursing School
- Toyama Fashion College
- Hokuriku Business Welfare College
- Toyama Confectionery College
- Inoue Bookkeeping School
- Kureha Driving School
- Goto Bunka Fashion College
- Chuo Preparatory School Toyama School
- Tsutsui knitting clothing school
- Toyama OA School
- Toyama Conservatory
- Toyama Driving School
- Toyama Chuo Driving School
- Toyama Chubu Driving School
- Toyama Bunka Fashion College
- Toyama Preparatory School
Facilities other than school education
- Nurturing glass modeling creators
- Toyama Glass Research Institute(Nishikanaya)
- Social education
- Citizens Learning Center (Otemachi, Citizen Plaza)
- Prefectural College (Funabashi Kitamachi)
- Job training
- Main school (Vocational development school) (Mukoshinjo Town)
- ToyamaRegional Vocational Training Center(Mukoshinjo Town)
- Toyama City Arts and Culture Hall(Overd Hall) (Ushijima Town)
- Toyama Public Hall(New total track)
- Civic Art Creation Center (Kureha)
- Toyama International Conference Center (Otemachi Forum) (Otemachi)
- Toyama City Plaza
- Toyama Education and Culture Center
- Bolfert toyama
- Iwase Canal Hall (Iwase Tenjin Town)
- Outdoor Education Center (Children's Village) (Yamada Akameya, Mt. Ooyama)
- Toyama Jiyukan (Minato Irifune Town)
- Toyama Industrial Exhibition Hall(Techno Hall) (Tomosugi)
- Toyama Noh Theater(Tomosugi)
- Toyama Prefectural Museum of Art(TAD-Toyama Prefectural Museum of Art and Design)
- Toyama Ink Museum
- Sato Memorial Museum
- Takashi Memorial Museum(Toyama Folk Folk VillageInside)
- Toyama City Glass Museum (TOYAMA GLASS ART MUSEUM)(TOYAMA KirariInside)
- Galli Millet
- Mori Memorial Shusui Museum
- Rakusuitei Museum
- The cutest museum in the world(Mizuhashi Tsujigado)
Museums and museum
Other cultural facilities
- Toyama Kodo Forest Natural Village
- Toyama Observatory(Attached to Toyama City Science Museum)
- Toyama Family Park(Zoo）
- Toyama glass studio(Toyama glass molding research institute)
- Grand Plaza
- International Exchange Center
- Toyama Central Botanical Garden
- Toyama clay doll workshop(In Toyama Folk Folk Village)
Physical education facility
- City facilities
- Prefecture facilities
Health, welfare, parenting, hygiene
- Toyama City Toyama Municipal Hospital(Imaizumi Northern Town)
- Toyama Red Cross Hospital(Ushijima Honmachi)
- Toyama Prefectural Central Hospital(West Yangtze River)
- Toyama Prefecture Takashi Rehabilitation Hospital (Shimoino)
- Toyama University Hospital(Sugitani)
- Toyama Communication Hospital (Kashima Town)
- National Hospital Organization Toyama Hospital(Funaka Town)
Other medical institutions
- Toyama Nishi General Hospital(Funaka Town)
- Toyama Kyoritsu Hospital(Toyoda Town)
- Toyama Saiseikai Toyama Hospital(Kusuki)
Welfare and child care facilities
Cleaning, sanitation and environmental facilities
- Waterworks and Sewerage Bureau (Ushijima Honmachi)
- Environmental Center (Kuriyama)
- Environmental Center Northern Relay Station (Iwase Ikeda Town)
- Ryusugi water purification plant (Ryusugi)
- Hama Kurosaki Purification Center (Hama Kurosaki)
- Mizuhashi Purification Center (Mizuhashi Tsujigado)
- Kuragaki Water Purification Garden (Nunome)
- Tsubaki Garden (Yoneda)
- Environmental Center Mt. Ooyama Environmental Office (Maseguchi)
Sports team based in
- サ ッ カ ー
- Catale Toyama(J League）
- Toyama Shinjo Club(Kita Shin'etsu Part 1）
- Variente Toyama(Kita Shin'etsu Part 2）
- Toyama GRN Thunderbirds(Independent League-BC League）
- Toyama Baseball Club(Adult baseball）
- Northern bank club(Worker baseball)-Old: Hokuriku Bank hardball baseball club. Abandoned in 2003.
Physical education facility
- 1967(42)May 3 - Kamioka orbitAbolition of.
- 1975(50)May 4 - Toyama Regional Railway Sasazu LineAbolition of.
- 1980(Showa 55) July 4- Toyama Regional Railway Imizu LineAbolition of.
- 1993(5) June- Toyama AirportCompletion of the first international flight building, and service to Seoul, South Korea in April.
- May 2 - Toyama Port LineAbolition of.
- May 4 -Toyamako LineToyama Light RailRestarted business.
- The JR Toyama Port Line, which had been a serious problem due to the decrease in users, was partially converted to a tram to increase the number of trains, and the convenience was improved by adjusting to the lap time of the bus.Furthermore, it is one of the city's measures to lead to compact town development that makes the best use of public transportation.
- May 11 - Kamioka RailwayKamioka LineAbolition of.
- 2009(21)May 12 - Toyama regional railwayToyama Toshin LineOpened.
- 2015(27)May 3 - Hokuriku Shinkansen OfNagano - KanazawaThe interval is open.The section of the Hokuriku Main Line in Toyama PrefectureWest Japan Railway Company(JR West) from the third sectorAinokaze Toyama RailwayTransferred to.
- 2020(2nd year of Reiwa)
- In 2012 (Heisei 24), the nickname of "Toyama Kitokito Airport" was established.Toyama dialectAnd "fresh").
- West Japan Railway Company(JR West Japan)
- Hokuriku Shinkansen : Toyama Station
- ■ Takayama Main Line : Toyama Station - Nishitoyama Station - Fuchu-Usaka Station - Hayaboshi Station - Senri Station - Echuchu Yao Station - Higashi Yao Station - Sasazu Station - Yubara Station - Inotani Station
- Tokai passenger railway(JR Tokai)
- CG Takayama Line: Inotani Station
- ■ Ainokaze Toyama Railway Line : Kureha Station -Toyama Station- Higashitoyama Station - Mizuhashi Station
- ■ Main line : Electric Railway Toyama Station - Inaricho Station - Shinjodanaka Station - Higashishinjo Station - Etchu Ebara Station - Etchu Misato Station
- ■ Fujikoshi Line: All stations
- ■ Kamitaki Line : Iwagenji StationAll stations except
- ■ Tateyama Line : Aramineguchi Station,Motomiya Station
- ■ Toyama Port Line: All stations
- Every 10 minutes during the morning rush hour, every 15 minutes from morning till night, and every 30 minutes at midnight.
- ■ Toyama orbital line: All stations
- Previously other than thisSasazu LineAnd connects Toyama City and former Shinminato CityWater lineExisted, but both were abolished.
- toll road
- General national road
- Main local road
- Toyama Prefectural Road No. 1 Toyama Uozu Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road No. 3 Toyama Tateyama Uozu Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road No. 4 Toyama Kamichi Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road No. 6 Toyama Tateyama Park Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road No. 7 Toyama Yao Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road 9 Toyama Tode Oyabe Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road No. 15 Tateyama Mizuhashi Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road No.22 Toyama Stop Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road No. 25 Tonami Narrow Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road No. 30 Toyama Port Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road 31 Kosugi Fuchu Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road No. 35 Tateyama Yamada Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road 41 Shinminato Hiraoka Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road No. 43 Toyama Kamitataki Tateyama Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road 44 Toyama Takaoka Line(Former National Highway No. 8)
- Toyama Prefectural Road 46 Kamichi Kitababa Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road 55 Toyama Airport Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road 56 Toyama Loop Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road 59 Toyama Shogawa Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road 62 Toyama Kosugi Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road No. 65 Toyama Osawano Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road 67 Unazuki Osawano Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road 68 Toyama Outer Ring Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road 69 Toyama Sasazu Line
- City road Yao-cho Suwa-cho Hondori Line
- Northeast of Suwa Town Yao-cho-a road extending in the southwest direction, in the position parallel to the south side of National Road 472 running in the city.1986(61)May 8Was established by the former Ministry of Construction and the "Roadside Day" executive committee as a "snow drifting road" based on its historical characteristics and delicacy.Top 100 Roads in JapanHas been selected.. The eastern end of the street is Shudo-ji Temple and Josho-ji Temple, the west end faces Wakamiya Hachiman Shrine entrance, and the south side faces Jogayama Park. The streetscape of small houses with narrow frontages along the roads on both sides of the street retains the appearance of the time when it was created during the Edo period... When sericulture was once popular, it was popular with many people inside and outside the town as a prayer path for farmers to pray to Wakamiya Hachimangu Shrine, which was called the Sericulture... As an event held on this street, the "Echuchu Yao Hikiyama Festival", which is a festival of the Wakamiya Hachimangu Shrine, is held on May 5 every year, and the festival "Owarafu no Bon" is held on the street for 3 days from September 9st. Attracts many tourists.. Also, in this area designated as a special heavy snowfall area, the snow that has accumulated on the roof is dropped onto the main road, and the roof snow dropped by all residents along the road is flowed into the waterway of the road gutter from the Meiji period onwards. And also plays the role of community road for local residents..
- Road Station
- Express bus (outside the prefecture)
- Tokyo Line
- Osaka Line
- Toyama-Osaka Line(Hankyu Bus/Toyama Regional Railway)
- Hokuriku Expressway No. Limited Express Osaka/Hokuriku Dream Osaka(West Japan JR Bus)
- Nagoya Line
- Niigata Line(Niigata Kotsu/Toyama Regional Railway)
- Kanazawa Line(Kitatetsu Kanazawa Bus/Toyama Regional Railway)
- Gunma/Tochigi Line(Nippon Chuo Bus)
- Sendai Line(Miyagi Kotsu/Toyama Regional Railway)
- Express bus (in the prefecture)
- Johana/Fukumitsu/Fukuno/Tonami Line (Toyama Regional Railway)
- Transit Bus
- Public/community bus, etc.
- Maid Haya(Operated by Toyama Regional Railway)
- BUS around Toyama city -Touring museums, sightseeing spots in Toyama city. (Outsourcing to Toyama Regional Railway)
- Mt. Ooyama Community Bus
- Yao City Tour Bus
- Fuchu Community Bus
- Yamada community bus
- Kureha Ikiiki Bus(Operated by Toyama Regional Railway)
- Imizu City Community Bus(Shinminato/Kureha Station Line, Shinko East Exit/Light Rail Connection Line)
- (Tiga Yao Line)
- Hida Municipal Bus (Kamioka Northern Municipal BusHida City Tour Bus）
- Toyama Museum Bus(Gourrin[Avoid ambiguity])-Abolished in March 2015. The operation was outsourced to Toyama Regional Railway.
Contact to adjacent municipalities
Of the adjacent municipalities, we limited to those that are directly connected by a railway line.
- Imizu City
- Ainokaze Toyama Railway Line: Kosugi Station-Etchu Daimon Station
- Ainokaze Toyama Railway Line: Namerikawa Station-Higashinamekawa Station
- Funabashi Village
- Toyama Regional Railway Main Line: Etchu Funabashi Station
- Hida City
- JRTakayama Main Line: Sugihara Station --Utsubo Station --Sakagami Station --Kakugawa Station --Hida Hosoe Station --Sugisaki Station --Hida Furukawa Station
- Registration required in the city centerRental bicycle"AvileIs available. 2012 stations as of October 10.
- Specific important port-Fushiki Toyama PortToyama district (Toyama Port)-A port that can moor up to 280,000 tons of tankers.
Famous places, historic sites, sightseeing spots, festivals, special events
Natural scenic spot
Ruins and historic sites
- Toyama Castle
- Inotani Seki Ruins
- Otsuka and Senbozan Sites
- Kanagusa first ancient kiln site
- Kitashiro Ruins
- Naosaka Ruins
- Sarukura CastleAto (Funakura)-During the Warring States period, when Hida dominated under Shingen Takeda advanced to Sasazu, it became the root castle of the Etchu group to respond. Another name is Funakura Castle.
- Tomisaki CastleTrace
- Higashi Kuromaki Ueno Ruins
- Yasuda Castle Ruins
- Swan castleTrace
- Imaizumi CastleTrace
- Iwaki CastleTrace
- Oyu CastleTrace
- Ota Hongo CastleTrace
- Omura CastleTrace
- Gankaiji CastleTrace
- Koide CastleTrace
- Castle castleTrace (historic site of the city)
- Nagasawa SaijoTrace
- Nagasawa TojoTrace
- Hikata EshiroTrace
- Yasuda Castle (China): National Historic Site
Shrines and Temples
- Tateyama Temple - JiandeNew Year (1370)Soto sectOmotoyamaZoji TempleSecond ancestorMt. AsayamaFounded by a Zen master.
- Each temple -In the Nara periodEmperor BunmuKoushiin, the seventh child of the Buddhist temple, is said to have opened the mountain
- Jorakuji Temple - Yen RenA temple that is said to have opened when (Jikaku Daishi) went down to Etchu. Important cultural property "Wooden St. Kannon Bodhisattva statue" "Wooden eleven-sided Kannon Bodhisattva statue"
- Raikoji Temple -Originating from Enfukuji Temple, which is associated with the legend of Tateyama Kazan of Saeki YuwakaJodo sectThe temple of
- Chokeiji Temple - Soto sectTemple.Five hundred arhatThere is.
- Polar temple - ShinranOne of the direct disciples of the temple, the temple of Kaizan (Kyojunbo) Kaizan.
- Gankaiji Temple -A temple of Gankaibo Kazan, one of the three disciples of Shinran, the direct disciple of Shinran. It has the oldest history of the Jodo Shinshu temple in Toyama prefecture.
- ("Umezawayama Jojisenji," which was opened by Mochisenbo, one of the three priests of Etchu, was abandoned as a Honganji temple in the area of Umezawa, Toyama City.)
- -Hanjira SandaiKakuyoThe famous disciple of Kajibo, a disciple of the family. The town of Yao developed as the front town of this temple.
- -By the opening of EkeTokimuneTemple. Secret Buddha "Toothbrush Amida Nyorai Statue"
- Honpoji Temple -1316 (Masakazu5 years)Hokke sect Jinmon styleSeparate house. Important cultural property "Hokkei Sudoku Mandala"
- Kaigan Temple-Opened by Aoi who draws the flow of Noto Sojiji Temple. Important cultural property "Shaoru (Mt.) Writing by Buddhist Shoden, Bodhisattva Kai
- Saienji Temple-Opened in 834. The bodhi temple of the Yasuda family. When Jojiro Yasuda left Toyama, he swore to Taisei and prayed.
- Saisho-ji Temple -Ruled NinagawasoMuromachi ShogunateGovernment officeMr. NinagawaBodhi Temple is built on the ruins of the castle.
- Honkakuji-Jinbozan. 1343 (Yasunaga2 years) Opened by Meiyun. Ecchu GuardianJimboBodhi Temple.
- -Ecchu GuardianJimbo-Toyama DomainMaeda's Bodhi Temple.Kenshin UesugiThere is a grave of the southern three generations, which is a descendant of the.
- Enryuji Temple-The opening of the mountain by the grace of the Hieizan Jijoin. Perform "sansai dance"Tendai sectTemple.
- Kokoku-ji Temple -Protection of the Northern and Southern DynastiesNaomi MomoiBodhi Temple. The 28th Fudasho, the XNUMXrd Kannon Sacred Ground.
- Rengeji Temple - Jimbo-Mr. SasaThe Rinzai sect temple protected from
- Ryukoji Temple -Protection of the Northern and Southern DynastiesNaomi MomoiPrayer place. The 29th temple of the XNUMXrd Kannon Sacred Grounds.
- -A temple of Nichiren Masamune.
- Hie Shrine -Sousha "" in Toyama Town. Hikiyama existed in the Edo period.
- Toyamagata Gokoku Shrine - Gokoku Shrine.1913create.
- Anekura Hire Shrine -In-house company. The legend of ancient God of Etchu. The legend of "Kurehatoribe", the origin of Kureha
- Shinkawa Shrine -A shrine dedicated to the ancient Shinto god, Shinshingawa Himeto.
- Usaka Shrine -In-house company. A shrine where the Usaka River (Jintsu River) sung by Manyo was flowing through the shrine. A shrine that is said to be the origin of the name of the Jintsu River.
- Takuhishi Shrine -In-house company. The souvenir of the ancient manor "Miyakawago" Sanhaka Village.
- Tsubono Shinmeisha -An old shrine that was associated with the Shogun Daisho, who started the "Kumano Shrine's Kindergarten Dance".
- Obota Shrine -Tenjin of Toyama. Formerly a shrine in the precincts of Jozenji Temple, a prayer place for the Toyama feudal lord.
- Tachizo Shrine - Yuri SaekiOpen mountain. Long time agoOyama ShrineIt is said that this was the main shrine.
- Castle of the Wind (Funakura)-The view is good at the top of Mt. Sarukura. There is a windmill that produces wind power. Completed in 1991.
- Kenchomae Park (New Somagane)-A large fountain with a diameter of 36 meters,Flower clockThere is.
- Teraya Park (Teraya)-A Japanese garden created by Kojiro Kato, a doctor from Kyoto who came out of the temple, and modeled on Arashiyama in Kyoto.
- Jonan Park (Nishi-Nakano Town)-Toyama City Science Museum. Long time agoToyama Museum of Modern ArtWas also attached.
- Toyama Kodo Forest (Ikeda)-There are Kevin and campsites. Toyama City Observatory is attached.
- Toyama Castle Park (Toyama Castle）
- Fuiwa Canal Kansui Park
- Matsukawa Park
- Bird garden
- Jogayama Park
- Otogawa Onsen
- Kasuga Onsen
- Kamegaya Onsen
- Kureha Onsen
- Mino Onsen below
- Takamagahara Onsen
- Tateyama Onsen
- Mackerel hot spring
- Mizuhashi hot spring
- Yamada Onsen
- There is also a hot spring at Somaganewa in Toyama City.
- Iwasehama beach
- Toyama Bicycle Racetrack(Dream Stadium Toyama)
- Tateyama foothill ski resort
- Ushidake Onsen Ski Resort
- Sarukura Ski Area(Abolished)
- Fuiwa Water Line (Fuiwa Canal-Fuiwa Canal Kansui ParkYou can cruise)
- Matsukawa Pleasure Boat
Festivals and events
- Foot of TateyamaKamakuraFestival (mid-February)
- All Japan Chin Dong Competition(Early August)
- Fukyu Song Water Feast (Mid April)
- Shimookubo "Takasago Mountain Memorial Festival(4nd Sunday in April)
- Iwase Hiki float festival(September 5-17)
- Ecchu Yao Hikiyama Festival(February 5)
- Selling RiverCormorantFestival (late May)
- Hie ShrineGrand Festival (Sanno Festival) (May 5-June 31)
- Oyama Sasa Narimasa Festival (late July)
- Mizuhashi Bridge Festival (late July)
- North Japan Shimbun fireworks display (August 8)
- Toyama Festival(8st Friday of August-Sunday)
- Kumano Shrine's baby dance(Late August)
- Feast of Yasuda Castle Tsukimi (late August)
- Owara-style Bon(September 9-1)
- Toyama Bay Taste City (Mid November)
- Toyama Snow peered (December-January)
- Higashi-Inoya "Susa no Osha Festival" (festival once every 20 years)
- Gokoku Shrine "Blue Sky Only City" (Toyama City's largest flea market: 1st Sunday of every month 6:00-15:00)
- Iwase Morning Market (every second Sunday 2:7-00:12)
#local specialtySee also
- Toyama Tourist Product Center “Ikiiki KAN” (Shintomicho, CiC5F)
- Road Station Hosiri (One-sided)
- Hietsu Fureai Product Center “Forest”
- Nihon Hyaku Meizan（Japan's hundred famous mountains） - Mt. Yakushidake,Goro Kurobe, Mt. Kurotake (Crystal Mount),Mt. Washibadake
- Hana no Hyakumeizan（One hundred mountains of flowers） - Goshikigahara(Black lily),Taro Behei(Spinach)
- 100 unexplored areas in Japan -Yao no Sato
- 100 selections of Japanese white sand Aomatsu -Koshi Matsubara
- 100 sound scenes in Japan -With the sound of EnnakaOwara-style Bon
- 100 scented landscapes -Kaori of Japanese and Chinese medicine in Toyama
- Top 100 Roads in Japan -Yaocho Road, Suwacho Hondori Line
- Japan Sakura Famous Place XNUM X Selection - Matsukawa Park
- Water source forest XNUMX selections -Arimine
- Dam Lake XNUMX selections -Lake Arimine
- 100 cityscapes -Districts around prefectural offices and city halls
- Hyakumei Bridge in Japan -EtchuFunabashi
- Heisei famous water XNUMX selections - Weasel riverWaterside and Shimizu
- Top 100 historical parks in Japan - Fuiwa Canalas well as the Fuiwa Canal Kansui Park
- Takeo Aiyama(Businessman)
- Kazukawa Minayoshi(Businessman:Kadokawa Shoten(CurrentKADOKAWA)Founder, haiku)
- Kadokawa Haruki(Businessman: FormerKadokawa ShotenPresident, haiku, film director)
- Kanebe Kanai (Businessman:Hokuriku Electric Poweras well as the Hokuriku Economic Federation(First president)
- Kanaoka Mata left gate first generation(Businessman:Toyama Electric Light(Hokuriku Electric PowerOne of the predecessor of) founder)
- Kanaoka Mata left gate second generation (businessman:Toyama Daiichi Bankfounder)
- Kanaoka Matazaemon 3rd generation (Businessman: Founder of Teika Pharmaceutical)
- Zentaro Kuroda(Businessman:KOKUYOFounder)
- Suke Shiro(Businessman:Sato Industryfounder)
- Kisuke Shimizu(Businessman:Shimizu Constructionfounder)
- Fumio Sado(Businessman: FormerJFE Holdings(President, Chairman of NHK Management Committee)
- Hiroshi Seki(Businessman:Hakuhodofounder)
- Masanori Takegishi (Businessman:Primahamfounder)
- (Businessman:Hokuriku Bank(XNUMXst president)
- Yoshiharu Noda(Businessman:Yellow cabfounder,Sands EntertainmentPresident)
- Mori Hisashi(Businessman: FormerOlympusVice president)
- Zenjiro Yasuda(Businessman:Yasuda ZaibatsuFounder)
- Yoshihisa Inoue(Politician: Komei Party secretary general)
- Hirosaku Shinoda(Politics: Former Minister of Home Affairs, former 4 wards of Hokkaido elected)
- Takahashi Harumi(Politician: Liberal Democratic Party member of the House of Representatives, 6th Governor of Hokkaido)
- Long time(Politician: Former Minister of Justice, Liberal Democratic Party member of the House of Representatives)
- Shinmura Motoo(Politician: Formerly elected by the 5 wards of Hokkaido)
- Kotaro Nogami(politician:Deputy Secretary-General, Cabinet Secretariat）
- Hirono Kaji(Politics: Democratic House of Representatives)
- Mataichi Seiji(Politician: Social Democratic Party Vice-President, Member of the House of Councilors)
- Murai Muneaki(Politician: Democratic member of the House of Representatives)
- Morita High(Politician: Member of the House of Representatives, New National Party)
- Tetsuya Iida(Sociologist)
- Susumu Shin(Accountant)
- Yasuo Okuda(Linguist)
- Katsuyo Okazaki(Historian)
- Hirohisa Kitano(Law scholar)
- Kubota Osamu(Historian)
- Shimazaki Masaru(Historian)
- Koichi Tanaka(Nobel Prize in ChemistryWinner)
- Shigeharu Tabe(English literary man, mountaineer)
- Hayashi Naruyuki(Doctor, university professor)
- Makoto Hirose(Local history researcher, formerToyama Prefectural LibraryLong)
- Mikuno Kiku(OriginalFuji Women's UniversityPresident)
- Chiyuki Mizukami(Law scholar)
- Shingo Minamitsuka(Historian)
- Takao Yamada(Japanese language scholar)
- Hitoshi Yoshioka(Sociologist, historian of science)
- Kazuhiko Matsui(Law scholar)
- Kimura Ritsutake(Japanese painter)
- Shuzo Takiguchi(Art critic, artist, poet)
- Mitsuhiko Kuze(Writer)
- Genji Tota(Writer:Naoki PrizeWinner)
- Shogo Nomura(Writer)
- Jun Hemi(Writer)
- Shinji Honda(poets)
- Tatsuhiko Yoshizaki(critic)
- Motoki Katsuhide(Film director)
- Minako Yoshino(Sculptor)
- Makoto Tateno(manga artist)
- (Architect, space producer, space modeling artist)
- Mori Daiei(calligrapher)
- Shiro Miwa(manga artist)
- Nakamichi Akira(ShogiPlayer・Former Yao Town)
- Shinichiro Hattori(Shogi player)
- Noran Miran(ShogiFemale player）
- Takuma Ishikawa(Music producer,Video creator）
- Saburo Iwakawa(Composer)
- Reina Ueda(Voice actor)
- Junichi Uchiura(Actor)
- Keifuku Katsume (Rakugo artist)
- Ryaku Sanyutei (Rakugo artist)
- Rie Shibata(Talent, comedian, former Yao Town)
- Takahara(Singer: exAladdin）
- Masahiko Nishimura(Actor)
- Yoko Nogiwa(actress)
- Mao Hazato(Gravure idol)
- Misato Hayase(Idol)
- Nakai Rika(Idol : NGT48, Former Fuchu Town)
- Nobuo Hara(Jazz player)
- Masayuki Fukutomi (Musician:BohBah）
- Jun Fubuki(Actress, former Yao Town)
- Makino Suteko(Comedian)
- Hiromasa Matsuda(Comedian:Hiking walking）
- mayuko (the keyboardist:Aqua Timez）
- Yantei Soraku 4th generation (Rakugo artist)
- Mrs. Yanagiya(Rakugo)
- Tatsuo Yamada(Actor)
- Yokoyama Akio(Actor)
- Saku April Yoshiaki(guitarist)
- Megumi Nakayama(actress)
- SAITARO(Bassist: exLONG SHOT PARTY）
- Nene Yumesaki(OriginalTakarazuka RevueStar setTop daughter role)
- Aika Ayu(Former Takarazuka Revue CompanySnow setTop daughter role)
- Youta Arase(Northern Japan Broadcasting）
- Kanako Awashima(North Japan Broadcasting)
- Saori Ishimoto(Fuji Television Network, Inc）
- Otomo Yukari(OriginalTulip TV）
- Satomi Kiji(Former Northern Japan Broadcasting)
- Kimura Masayuki(FM Ishikawa）
- Kanako Tokai(Fukui Broadcasting）
- Toyota Yasuo(Kansai TV broadcasting）
- Harunobu Matsui(NHK）
- Ayumi Mizuguchi(Former Northern Japan Broadcasting)
- Shigemitsu Yamada(NHK)
- Asai(baseball player)
- Suzuki Masamitsu(baseball player)
- Masagun Kuroda(Martial artist)
- Taiji Kuroda(Martial artist)
- Totaro Umegaya (2nd generation)(Wrestler: 20th Yokozuna)
- Takeshi Kotoga(Wrestler: Sekiwaki, the highest)
- Tachiyama Minyuemon(Wrestler: 22th Yokozuna)
- Kentaro Tamatsubaki(Wrestler: Sekiwaki, the highest)
- Wakadachi Yoshinosuke(Wrestler: Highest frontal)
- Inosuke Shikishima(Wrestler: Highest frontal)
- Kengoro Kendake(Wrestler: Highest frontal)
- Midoriiwa Saburo(Wrestler: Top XNUMX cars)
- Wakamiyama Kohei(Wrestler: Sekiwaki, the highest)
- Ken Tateyama(Wrestler: Top XNUMX cars)
- Asanoyama Hideki(Wrestler: Ozeki, the highest rank)
- Yuki Yamazaki(Athlete: Racewalker)
- Shimada Yudai(Boxing player)
- Michiharu Odagiri(soccer player)
- Haruki Seto(soccer player)
- Yasumasa Nishino(soccer player)
- Barbaro44(Manga fighter)
- MIKU(Manga fighter)
- Fuki Kido(Professional golfer)
- Yuko Moriguchi(Professional golfer)
- Takasaki Saori(Volleyball player)
- Ryuichi Horikawa(Basketball player）
- Yamura base(Basketball player : NBA-Washington WizardsBelongs)
- Baba Yudai(Basketball player : NBA Gatorade League-Texas LegendsBelongs)
- Hideki Inazumi(Bicycle player)
- Koji Miyakoshi(Bicycle player)
- Kenya Yasuda(Water polo player)
- Oe light(Snowboard player)
- Shuichi Yamauchi(Deputy Governor of Kyoto Prefecture）
- Uji Chojiro(Mountain guide)
- Oshio Shi(A volunteer)
- Akira Hoshi(Railroad engineer,Japan National RailwayOB)
Person with connection
- Yukio Ninagawa(Director and parents from Toyama City)
A work set in Toyama City
- Heavenly evening face (1938,Yoichi Nakagawa）
- Ayagawa(1978,Teru Miyamoto）
- Utsuro Uzaburo (1956,Masuji Ibuse）
- I don't give flowers (1967,Aiko Sato）
- Jinzu River (1969,Jiro Nitta）
- Timetable 2km(1980,Shunzo Miyawaki）
- Kaze no Bon Love Song (1987,Osamu Takahashi）
- Wind tray murder case (1992,Shuzo Waku）
- Tanabata Town (1995,Yasushi Inoue）
- Transparent will (1996,Yasuo Uchida）
- Dramatic children(1996,Nonami Asa）
- A good child does not imitate1999,Rie Shibata）
- Wind murder, Owara-bon (2002,Kyotaro Nishimura）
- Heavenly night song Sea of drift Part XNUMX (2002,Teru Miyamoto）
- Wind tray and fantasy (2005,Yasuo Uchida）
- Sakuragicho Blues (1968,Kenichi Mikawa）
- Toyama Night (1976, Keisuke Kitamori)
- Kaze no Bon Koika (1989,Ishikawa Sayuri）
- Silent hill(1993,Kaori Kasai）
- Two Toyama (2003,Toshihiro Ito-Nakajima Makiko）
- ^ a b Toyama City, Toyama Prefecture(Ministry of Agriculture"The appearance of the municipalities")
- ^ Toyama City MIRAI Plan | Toyama Prefecture Retrieved February 2021, 1
- ^ Toyama Prefecture Meteorological Bulletin on Heavy Snow from March 3th to 3th, 7rd year of Reiwa - Toyama Local Meteorological Observatory 2021/1/15
- ^ "Normal value download”. Japan Meteorological Agency. August, 2021Browse.
- ^ "Value of 1st to 10th in observation history (value throughout the year)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. August, 2021Browse.
- ^ "Normal value (value for each year/month)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2021/2/23Browse.
- ^ Daisuke Ogiwara "Discourse and Facts Concerning <Keicho Toyama Fire>" (First issue: "Toyama Shidan" No. 174 (2014)/Receipt: Yasumasa Onishi, Series, Study of Oritoyo Daimyo, Volume 2016: Toshiie Maeda, Toshiie Cho” (Eikosho Publishing, XNUMX) ISBN 978-4-86403-207-0))
- ^ Toyama City Folk Museum News #5
- ^ Toyama City History Compilation Committee, "Toyama City History Volume 934" (p1044, p1960) April 4 Toyama City History Compilation Committee
- ^ "Runaway Tribe Finally Murder Toyama" "Asahi Shimbun" June 47, 1972, morning edition, 6th edition, 25rd page
- ^ “Evaluating the advancedness of XNUMX local governments such as Yokohama in environmental model cities”. asahi.com (Asahi Shimbun). (December 2008, 7) 2019/9/2Browse.
- ^ “SDGs future cities such as Toyama city, XNUMX governments selected”. asahi.com (Asahi Shimbun). (December 2018, 6) 2020/3/21Browse.
- ^ "Toyama) Tramway north-south connection completed Special train departs". asahi.com (Asahi Shimbun). (December 2020, 3) 2020/3/21Browse.
- ^ "Status of administration of personnel administration“Public Information Toyama” No. 66, December 2007, 12.
- ^ "Reduction of 10 employees in 500 years Toyama City Reform Plan' Northern Japan Newspaper, August 2006, 2.
- ^ "289. Successive Mayors"The 37th Toyama City Statistical Report (16 version)"
- ^ "304. Successive Mayors"The 3th Toyama City Statistical Report (19 version)"
- ^ Parliamentary member list
- ^ Toyama International Center -Toyama City
- ^ “Toyama Light Rail merges with Toyama Chitetsu on February 2”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun(July 2020, 2) 2020/2/23Browse.
- ^ Study Group on “100 Selected Roads in Japan” 2002, p. 9.
- ^ a b c d Study Group on “100 Selected Roads in Japan” 2002, pp. 96–97.
- ^ "Miran Nohara ｜ Female Shogi Player Database”. Japan Shogi Association. 2020/12/3Browse.
- ^ Northern Japan Newspaper From the 2017th page of April 4, 6 "Voice actor from Toyama city, Reina Ueda, aiming for "reliable existence"".
- ^ Kita Nippon Shimbun December 2017, 12
- "100 Selected Roads in Japan" Study Group "100 Selected Roads in Japan (New Edition)" Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport Road Bureau (supervised),Gyosei, August 2002, 6.ISBN 4-324-06810-0.
- "(PDF)”. Toyama City (2009). 2020/3/21Browse.
- "(PDF)”. Toyama City (2014). 2020/3/21Browse.
- "(PDF)”. Toyama City (2019). 2020/3/21Browse.